the I HATE TERRORISTS Thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

the I HATE TERRORISTS Thread

Ferrero Forever
12-04-2004, 05:06 AM
In case people havent heard there was a terrorist attack in Madrid, i'm not good with geography, but is Sevilla a long way from Madrid? I am warning any terrorists now, if you blow up my juanqui, or take him hostage, or do anything I will personally make sure you get blown up. That applies to any of the other spanish players too. LEAVE SPAIN ALONE, you can blow up Australia, i don't really care, but leave spain alone.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
12-04-2004, 06:24 AM
you can blow up Australia, i don't really care, but leave spain alone.

oh god,I know you love Juan so much but how could you sacrifice your country? :eek:

Luna
12-04-2004, 06:33 AM
There are so many terrible things happend in Madrid,I advise JC goes there less best,especially watching Real Madrid's match.
Our jc is a so kind person,god will bless him.

Lalitha
12-04-2004, 07:47 AM
LEAVE SPAIN ALONE, you can blow up Australia, i don't really care, but leave spain alone.

Mary, what if they blow up Australia when Juan has come to play there?

Suzi
12-04-2004, 09:52 AM
i heard about this and its a terrible thing thats happened :hug: and i dont condone it anywhere (howeva much i hate where i live!)........

Seville is not near Madrid its bout 500km away

Jogg
12-04-2004, 10:06 AM
thats terrible :sad: I don't understand how people can do things like that

~EMiLiTA~
12-04-2004, 11:06 AM
it was done by ETA (a Basque separatist group)...because there's a lot of controversy with them in Spain at the moment...I don't think there's much to worry about in Seville though...it's a long way away...and these attacks were nowhere near the scale of March 11...though it is still scary

roisin
12-04-2004, 11:13 AM
there was another attack on madrid?

omg....

i never heard about it...but im only up.

btw, seville is nowhere near madrid. madrid is smack bang in the middle of spain, seville is way down south.

User id 7816
12-04-2004, 01:05 PM
:o :o :o

Ferrero Forever
12-05-2004, 02:09 AM
Mary, what if they blow up Australia when Juan has come to play there?

I would never sacrifice my own country, it was just to show how much I want them to leave spain alone. I love Australia and I always will. And if they blow up Juan when he plays here, I will have to get blown up too because i live about 20 minutes away from Melbourne park, so they'd get me too. Then i'd come back from the dead and make the terrorists lives a living hell.

Lalitha
12-05-2004, 01:09 PM
I would never sacrifice my own country, it was just to show how much I want them to leave spain alone. I love Australia and I always will. And if they blow up Juan when he plays here, I will have to get blown up too because i live about 20 minutes away from Melbourne park, so they'd get me too. Then i'd come back from the dead and make the terrorists lives a living hell.

Mary, :hug:

Just looking at all of our avatars, we all have the best looking Juan's in our avatars.

plum_juice10
12-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Just looking at all of our avatars, we all have the best looking Juan's in our avatars.

Hahahaha :haha:

So funny yet soooo true!

Iza
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
FUCK terrorists! Sorry 4 the bad language but my hate for them is so huge that I cannot speak nicer. Why can't there be peace on this crazy planet? ETA, Al-Qaeda and all that crap should disappear :mad:

Ferrero Forever
12-08-2004, 04:07 AM
i agree completely Iza, if they want to destroy something then they can destroy themselves and leave innocent people out of it.

-ernie-
12-08-2004, 04:17 AM
i do too! 9/11 is still burned in my mind.