Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Metis
01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater (:rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito (:hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months (:sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

Metis
01-27-2013, 02:21 PM
And now that my work is done, I shall leave you and get ready to attend a potentially very boring event.

acionescu
01-27-2013, 02:24 PM
hvMM2CJZ5VY

Merton
01-27-2013, 02:31 PM
New thread, time of development and change:

q9tMSfC7E38

Merton
01-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Tom, usually I do not see computer analysis when I am watching chess. It spoils the fun. Sometimes I do, in particularly sharp positions.

Merton
01-27-2013, 02:38 PM
Andreea, this is for you: :hug:

http://www.tatasteelchess.com/year/2013/gallery/day7-1.jpg

It is an excellent time to get used to Magnus Carlsen, soon enough Petru will have posters all around :D

Merton
01-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Do you see the orange juice? Sometimes we might see Carlsen confessing to Oprah about the juice he used. :lol:

Note to mods: That was NOT a doping allegation.

tennizen
01-27-2013, 02:50 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

:banana:::banana::banana::banana:

acionescu
01-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Merton, I'd like to see more of Big Vlad :D

acionescu
01-27-2013, 03:12 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

First night with more than 2 hours of sleep? :hug:

l_mac
01-27-2013, 03:48 PM
At least Mikey had some good news today.

St Mirren :worship::worship:

Betty
01-27-2013, 04:44 PM
vamosssssssssssssssssssss

all the blame on metis in case of fail:D

acionescu
01-27-2013, 04:51 PM

avoided relegation? :eek: :worship:

acionescu
01-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Tom, usually I do not see computer analysis when I am watching chess. It spoils the fun. Sometimes I do, in particularly sharp positions.

Hmmmmmm.....Chess and fun in the same sentence....:unsure:

-Evita-
01-27-2013, 05:18 PM

:yeah: :devil:

Metis
01-27-2013, 07:00 PM
I finally feel free to do all the multiquoting my heart desires! :woohoo:

hvMM2CJZ5VY

:lol:

I am confident I will succeed! :rocker2:

:unsure:

:yeah: :devil:

You liked that didn't you? :ras: :lol:

-Evita-
01-27-2013, 07:15 PM
I do hope there will be no case of fail :armed:

acionescu
01-27-2013, 08:38 PM
N3JFwd1bk4Q

My thoughts exactly :mad:

Commander Data
01-27-2013, 09:59 PM

I agree. It just automatically popped up below the board, so I took a look. I have recently started to play some chess again. So I'm interesten in any chess related stuff (as long as it is understandable for a shitty player like me :o) especially, I must improve my middle game :o:o:o

I'm sure the rest of the thread would be delighted if we can post more chess stuff :rocker:

Castafiore
01-28-2013, 07:06 AM
A new Rafachat thread. :bounce:

I saw the movie Secratariat this weekend about a horse that's one of the very best racing horses of all time. For some odd reason, I'm not that much into horse racing itself but I've enjoyed several movies about race horses (Seabiscuit is another awe inspiring horse, grandson of Man O'War, another horse that was one of the very best of all time). There's just something special in watching a fine race horse in action.

I'd taped it during the Christmas holidays but only now got to see it (needed a pick-me-up after that :zzz: AO)
:inlove: What a horse Secratariat was, though. What a champion.

Commander Data
01-28-2013, 08:33 AM
I recently saw Django unchained, sure l-mac would enjoy that one.

acionescu
01-28-2013, 08:54 AM
You have her on ignore and still, you pick on her :rolleyes:

leng jai
01-28-2013, 09:01 AM
I've been dying to get my first bad rep from you Andreaa.

Castafiore
01-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Looking at museums in NYC to visit.

The "New York City Police Museum" comes with a warning:
"Warning: This is NOT a museum for the British rock band The Police."
:rolls:

Commander Data
01-28-2013, 09:17 AM
You have her on ignore and still, you pick on her :rolleyes:

she likes brain-pecking pigeons, sure would enjoy someone getting eaten by dogs, don't you think?

acionescu
01-28-2013, 09:50 AM
I've been dying to get my first bad rep from you Andreaa.

Santa just got your letter :D

acionescu
01-28-2013, 09:51 AM
she likes brain-pecking pigeons, sure would enjoy someone getting eaten by dogs, don't you think?

that's too complicated for me to answer :scratch:

leng jai
01-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Santa just got your letter :D

So true. I've currently got 6 bad reps in my CP so it's definitely Xmas in january.

acionescu
01-28-2013, 10:10 AM
You are so loved :hug:

Commander Data
01-28-2013, 10:20 AM
(...) too complicated for me (...)

:eek:

leng jai
01-28-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm still a bit distraught that Azarenka beat my cousin :mad:

acionescu
01-28-2013, 10:35 AM
I empathise :hug:

MariaV
01-28-2013, 10:54 AM
So true. I've currently got 6 bad reps in my CP so it's definitely Xmas in january.

Wow, it's either too late or too early, I don't even know which one. :o

Just wanted to say hi! :wavey: Glad I was on my deathbed yesterday, the match was SOOOOOOOOO meh after the 1st set, Andy is such an idiot. :rolleyes:x1000000000000000
That was about all I have to say.

Plus I need to report to Melanie that the Spanish guy Javier Fernandez became the first ever European champ in figure skating from Spain. :D He is coached by Brian Orser (no :hearts: :inlove: enough), and looked like Orser had lost some weight. :dance:

leng jai
01-28-2013, 11:14 AM
What a sweet rep Maria :hearts:

You're absolutely right - what a shitty AO.

Haas lost in the first round with match point. Lisicki clowned away a 3-0 lead in the third to Caro. Li Na losing to Azarenka. Rafito didn't even show up :mad: The only good thing about it was my dates with Andrey and that I got to watch Hingis with my friend I'm currently crushing on :hearts:

MariaV
01-28-2013, 11:42 AM
What a sweet rep Maria :hearts:

You're absolutely right - what a shitty AO.

Haas lost in the first round with match point. Lisicki clowned away a 3-0 lead in the third to Caro. Li Na losing to Azarenka. Rafito didn't even show up :mad: The only good thing about it was my dates with Andrey and that I got to watch Hingis with my friend I'm currently crushing on :hearts:

Then there was at least something good for you. :) :hug:

Castafiore
01-28-2013, 12:41 PM
Mikey,

I finally saw the Eden Hazard footage from another angle:
5K-cAfGNT6o
pffft...he was kicking the ball, not the boy.
I was very much surprised by the initial reports on it because Hazard doesn't have the reputation of being a bad boy and this proves it.

Star, please come back. :awww:
(or somebody, invite her back please)
Just for you, a cute dog picture. A Belgian shepherd, the awesome Malinois (named after my home city)
http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/153544668515717305_nP8cUQcV_b.jpg
:awww: (just pretend that's me asking you to come back)

acionescu
01-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Hmmmmmm

That dog doesn't look too convincing :D

:bolt:

acionescu
01-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Queen Beatrix abdicating, apparently :eek:

Castafiore
01-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Hmmmmmm

:ras:

I think he's cute. :sad:

It's the breed of dog prefered by the Isreali special forces and the navy seals and such. The dog that apparently cornered Osama Bin Laden was a malinois or a mechelaar. I'm a Mechelaar.
:shrug: How can it not be convincing towards star to get over her huff, whatever her huff is about? :awww:

ETA a video of a cute malinois/mechelaar
"A weapon smarter than any gun"
1AQ-Mmt9Qa8
:cool:
I love that the security team of the white house needs to tell the instructions to the dog in Dutch . :smoke:

Dammit, I'm as stubborn as that malinois so star better give up already.

Maybe this will help. A sheep dog puppy:
http://www.acuteaday.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/sheep-dog-puppy-111210.jpg
How can you say no to this fellow, star? :awww:

If star was a man, maria would have probably already used all her tricks to lure her back but she only uses her :hug: :kiss: :inlove: tricks on the male MTF'ers, so it seems. :( ;) :ras:

Castafiore
01-28-2013, 05:14 PM
It's official. Queen Beatrix abdicates.

Her son will be King Willem IV

acionescu
01-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Star is tougher than Osama :shrug: ;)

acionescu
01-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Queen Maxima :rocker:

Can't wait for the jewels :drool:

Castafiore
01-28-2013, 05:33 PM

:( You're not helping, though.

acionescu
01-28-2013, 05:36 PM
The last posters on all my subscribed threads: Noleta, Nole rules, Nole fan, Nole no.1, etc.....

Absolute cringe :o

MariaV
01-28-2013, 06:16 PM
If star was a man, maria would have probably already used all her tricks to lure her back but she only uses her :hug: :kiss: :inlove: tricks on the male MTF'ers, so it seems. :( ;) :ras:

One silly poshy rich Swiss dude still got himself banned AGAIN! :rolleyes: :( :mad: :o

Peta Pan
01-28-2013, 11:04 PM
A new Rafachat thread. :bounce:

I saw the movie Secratariat this weekend about a horse that's one of the very best racing horses of all time. For some odd reason, I'm not that much into horse racing itself but I've enjoyed several movies about race horses (Seabiscuit is another awe inspiring horse, grandson of Man O'War, another horse that was one of the very best of all time). There's just something special in watching a fine race horse in action.

I'd taped it during the Christmas holidays but only now got to see it (needed a pick-me-up after that :zzz: AO)
:inlove: What a horse Secratariat was, though. What a champion.

Strangely enough I have been brought up loving horse racing and follow it quite intently here but have never been overly keen on racing movies :lol:

Also Hilde, I always thought the Hazard stuff was a load of tripe. That ball 'kid' was out to cause trouble, got his moment of fame and made much more if it than it was. Maybe Eden should have let the ref deal with the situation but it's not like he actively and maliciously kicked him :rolleyes:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Castafiore
01-29-2013, 06:48 AM
Also Hilde, I always thought the Hazard stuff was a load of tripe. That ball 'kid' was out to cause trouble, got his moment of fame and made much more if it than it was. Maybe Eden should have let the ref deal with the situation but it's not like he actively and maliciously kicked him :rolleyes:
:)

I hear that the FA wants to take it even further and punish Hazard some more.

---
Rare pygmy elephants 'poisoned' in Borneo

Ten endangered pygmy elephants have been found dead in a reserve in Malaysia, with officials saying they may have been poisoned.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/65564000/jpg/_65564281_65563768.jpg
In one instance, a three-month-old calf was found alongside the body of its mother, apparently trying to wake her.
:awww: :hug:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21241380

---
Today in my newspaper, 5 pages on queen Beatrix abdicating. 5! :facepalm:

acionescu
01-29-2013, 10:29 AM
:rolleyes:

IS important news, especially in Belgium.

MariaV
01-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Is important news, no? :shrug:

B-Nard at it again. :tape: :lol:

MariaV
01-29-2013, 11:00 AM
In other news, Rafito hasn't withdrawn from Vina del Mar yet? :scared: :unsure:

-Evita-
01-29-2013, 12:01 PM
B-Nard at it again. :tape: :lol:

What? I see no thread in GM :scratch:

-Evita-
01-29-2013, 12:03 PM

Is there a reason to think that he might? :unsure:

Castafiore
01-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Is there a reason to think that he might? :unsure:
Nope. Maria is just offering us another glimpse of her sunny, optimistic nature. :D

Nole spam going slightly berserk in GM. :lol: NID.
BigJohn heavily underestimated the power of the noletards crawling from under their rocks since the AO final: he trolled them a bit too heavy and got a permaban. Not exactly a big loss, though.

You usually have to wait about two to three days after a slam final to see the worst of the post-final trolling and hating in GM. There's a brief moment of relative peace before the real storm breaks loose.

acionescu
01-29-2013, 12:33 PM

Oh, please, stop it :mad:

acionescu
01-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Good ridance to the little one :bigwave:

One of the truly nasty to the core characters left on MTF

tennizen
01-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Hilde coming to NYC :bolt::bolt:

Castafiore
01-29-2013, 01:40 PM
:dance:

MariaV
01-29-2013, 01:51 PM
What? I see no thread in GM :scratch:

In the Off-Topic. ;)
B-Nard was speeding with his Ferrari again and lost his driver's licence, don't know for how long though. :lol:

_____
The usual GM madness after a slam final. :lol: And the guys never learn, do they! Not that I care about LittleJohn but JM! I don't even know what he did again, should go & check if there's some news up.
Edit: Didn't see anything about JM. :o

Commander Data
01-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Nadal withdrew from Vina del Mar...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/Vina_Del_Mar_Nadal_withdraws_still_knee_problems

MariaV
01-29-2013, 02:16 PM
At least we have Tom trolling now. :lol:

Commander Data
01-29-2013, 02:27 PM

Commander Data
01-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Don't know if any technic-afficionadas are left here, but I found it kinda cool (plus some students from "my" university :cool:)) created this team of flying robots that can throw balls around and catch them by working together.
...kinda scary, Terminator comes to mind....
I already see myself being hunted by a pack of such robots in the future :o

hyGJBV1xnJI

Edit: The English :o :o :o and No, I don't speak this horrible!!!

Corey Feldman
01-29-2013, 02:41 PM
still one of the best yt vids ever, especially at 0.50

6YuLwJPhvYA

Corey Feldman
01-29-2013, 02:46 PM

missed our good old Celtic hatred/Rangers love :worship:

Commander Data
01-29-2013, 02:49 PM
The robots can dance too!

7r281vgfotg

...but the bird kicks their ass.

Corey Feldman
01-29-2013, 02:55 PM
Mikey,

I finally saw the Eden Hazard footage from another angle:
5K-cAfGNT6o
pffft...he was kicking the ball, not the boy.
I was very much surprised by the initial reports on it because Hazard doesn't have the reputation of being a bad boy and this proves it.

the more i watched it the funnier it is, that ballboy - self styled The king of all ball boys :rolls::worship: great acting job he put on and he can say he helped his team win, now he has 100,000 twitters

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/25/article-2268125-171F49E3000005DC-234_468x286.jpg

what a BOSS

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/25/article-2268125-1723309A000005DC-985_468x286.jpg

Ashley Cole's mother described the Swansea ball boy Charlie Morgan involved in the Eden Hazard incident as a 'f***ing little s***' on her Facebook page.

:)

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/65564000/jpg/_65564281_65563768.jpg

---that picture is devastating :bigcry:

who will look after the little elephant cubs?

The Fearhand
01-29-2013, 03:15 PM
Rumors about Rafa's knee problems got me super depressed.
Excuse me while I cry like a lil girl.

acionescu
01-29-2013, 03:31 PM
You are excused.

MariaV
01-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Cool robots Tom! :lol:

And yeah, horrible about these poisoned pygmy elephants, who does such things. :sad:

acionescu
01-29-2013, 05:27 PM
I'd wish rafa was back already :awww:

3mEGDNHcHoU&list=LL57B3Qr7mATq48iwVp0MF1g

Castafiore
01-29-2013, 05:31 PM
that picture is devastating :bigcry:

:awww: Awful picture, right?

I love elephants.

Rumors about Rafa's knee problems got me super depressed.
Excuse me while I cry like a lil girl.
:hug: Totally understandable.

mseles1
01-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Made to wonder once more. Somedays he feels pain in his knee, why then play 3 events in a month and doubles in Chile? He truly is Seles' equal when it comes to scheduling, and there was no worse player. Doubles should be put on the back burner this year, im(hopeful)o forever. Scrap IW, Madrid & Canada too. I seriously doubt he'd come back if he was out for another 6+ month stretch. It's worrisome after all this time he still feels pain. Having wrote that I cannot wait for a week today!

Minn
01-30-2013, 08:16 PM
My quotes don't appear for some reason. The elephants' situation is terrible; I hope they find whoever is doing it. Elephants are awesome and that baby is so cute.

mseles1
01-31-2013, 07:12 AM
From an article - (this will go down well with GM's 'moonballing brigade')

However, since he recovered from a double knee injury and started to play again last November, the Spaniard has spent most of his time trying to adapt to the new tool of his trade: Babolat’s Aeropro Drive racquet.
According to Babolat, the new racquet and new strings give "more power and more control" to the Spaniard’s shots. "More top spin, he already has a lot of that, but he wants more," he said.

(Wilander cannot open his mouth without mentioning Fed.)
Questions focus on the winner of a record seven titles at the French Open: at 26, will he be able to replicate the form and results of his best years? Several top commentators have doubts.
"I don’t think he necessarily needs time to be Nadal, but I think he needs some time for the other players to think of him as the old Nadal, because I think players lose a lot of respect: not respect for him as a person, but respect for his level," Mats Wilander said.
The Swede, a three-time French Open winner and former world No1, is sure that even if his name is Rafael Nadal, "he’s still an outsider" in Paris this year, with Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Federer the men to beat.
"This is the year of Novak and Andy’s chance to win the French, and Roger’s already won it, but it’s obviously his chance too."
Tennis legend Andre Agassi, another former world No1, agrees. He thinks Nadal cannot be expected to return to top form before 2014.

mseles1
01-31-2013, 07:13 AM
From an article - (this will go down well with GM's 'moonballing brigade')

However, since he recovered from a double knee injury and started to play again last November, the Spaniard has spent most of his time trying to adapt to the new tool of his trade: Babolat’s Aeropro Drive racquet.
According to Babolat, the new racquet and new strings give "more power and more control" to the Spaniard’s shots. "More top spin, he already has a lot of that, but he wants more," he said.

(Wilander cannot open his mouth without mentioning Fed.)
Questions focus on the winner of a record seven titles at the French Open: at 26, will he be able to replicate the form and results of his best years? Several top commentators have doubts.
"I don’t think he necessarily needs time to be Nadal, but I think he needs some time for the other players to think of him as the old Nadal, because I think players lose a lot of respect: not respect for him as a person, but respect for his level," Mats Wilander said.
The Swede, a three-time French Open winner and former world No1, is sure that even if his name is Rafael Nadal, "he’s still an outsider" in Paris this year, with Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Federer the men to beat.
"This is the year of Novak and Andy’s chance to win the French, and Roger’s already won it, but it’s obviously his chance too."
Tennis legend Andre Agassi, another former world No1, agrees. He thinks Nadal cannot be expected to return to top form before 2014.

mseles1
01-31-2013, 08:08 AM
Sorry people I got a data error when trying to post, unsure why the above posted twice. Sorry.

MariaV
01-31-2013, 08:17 AM
Thanks mseles1! :wavey:
We'll see if Rafa will go with a more reasonable schedule, and let's see first how many matches he can get under is belt in the SA swing.

Castafiore
01-31-2013, 08:46 AM
The "shitty schedule" thing is something haters bring up who haven't really looked at his schedule in recent years. His 2012 schedule was lean with no excess on it.
The only thing you could argue about was Barcelona perhaps.

The doubles is fun training. There's no pressure in it. It's gaining match experience in a fun way. Look at the players he is teaming up with: Nalbandian, Monaco. Both great friends of Rafa.

The SA events make absolute sense. If he's going to get back into things after a long recovery period, he is going to have to do it on a surface that works best for his body. Thus, SA.

---
MTF is playing up again. The website is doing some weird things.

---
Djokovic is in Belgium since yesterday (I think)
Djokovic heeft zijn waakhonden bij: twee bodyguards lossen hem van geen vin. Als tweede perimeter is Servische politie afgezakt. En als dat nog niet volstaat, heeft de Waalse tennisfederatie dertien veiligheidsagenten ingehuurd.
--> So, Djokovic brought two personal bodyguards with him + a team from the Serbian police came with him (!) + the walloon tennis federations hired 13 security agents for him.

Bit excessive.

mseles1
01-31-2013, 09:19 AM
'The "shitty schedule" thing is something haters...' - I'm in no way a hater, furthest thing from it! I don't think Barcelona was the problem in 2012, IW/Miami with doubles & Halle w/doubles a different story. The point I was trying to make was, the man himself said somedays he felt pain in his knee - I cannot fathom how playing 3/4 weeks is a good remedy for that, even on clay. Who knows maybe Rafa put it out there that he sometimes feels pain to make a potential hc event withdrawal more plausible? Hopefully Rafa knows best and the 'outsider' is brilliant once more on the clay.

Castafiore
01-31-2013, 09:25 AM
Many athletes from many sports + sport doctors have said that sport is healthy for you but top sport isn't.

Many top athletes perform their sport in pain. If you want to reach the top of a sport, you need to push and push yourself, you need to find the edge and see if you can move that edge further and further. So, they push their body into doing things that's beyond healthy.

The difference is that Rafa talks more about it than others.

--
:wavey: Mimi (I'm sorry I can't goodrep you back :hug: )

acionescu
01-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Agreed about the schedule, this is not 2005 anymore :wavey:
The schedule card is played by the haters in order not to talk about the real issues: the number of mandatory tournements with fat-assed directors whose interests count more than those of the players and the predominance of HC.
You could never win the haters: he was treated as a whiner when he talked about the above issues and now, that he has a more clay orientated schedule he's a coward :rolleyes:
You could argue about the style of play but he is what he is BECAUSE of THIS style of playing, nothing important to do about that.
In the last years very few tournaments could be considered as "unnecessary", Rotterdam 2009 comes to mind but he even skips some mandatories, he barey plays Paris, for example and I'm pretty sure that, if Madrid wasn't in Spain, he would skip it as well :ras:
If healthy, he would never skip Barcelona, it's his club, FFS!!!! and we all saw( some very painfully so :sobbing:) that, when he needs to skip it, he skips it :shrug:

Castafiore
01-31-2013, 09:40 AM
when he needs to skip it, he skips it
Indeed. That's what he learned in recent years: he may put tournaments, doubles and singles, on his schedule but he skips it when he gets a warning from his body via his doctors that he should rest.

I think that Metis is quietly jealous of the weather we're having here:
Chilly, grey, very windy (gusts) + rain, rain, rain. :inlove:
Bonus enjoyment points if you plan on using your bike in that weather.

acionescu
01-31-2013, 09:43 AM
No wonder you, Flemish, are so grumpy :hug:

leng jai
01-31-2013, 09:45 AM
:wavey: Taking a break from being bullied in GM.

Castafiore
hmmmpf...who says I'm grumpy about it? :ras:

acionescu
Come here, we can bully you instead :hug:

acionescu
01-31-2013, 09:46 AM
hmmmpf...who says I'm grumpy because of it? :ras:

Corrected for you :D

leng jai
01-31-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm going to upload the video of Hewitt =Legend and I playing tennis tomorrow. The camera work is simply legend.

acionescu
01-31-2013, 09:50 AM
No better than the BHs, I'm sure :inlove:

leng jai
01-31-2013, 09:53 AM
Think I only hit one backhand in the whole video and I'm pretty sure it hit the side fence. We forgot to record the first set so the footage is of the second set where we both have copious amounts of stitches.

acionescu
01-31-2013, 09:58 AM
BUT WHAT A BH THAT WAS :worship: :worship:

leng jai
01-31-2013, 10:05 AM
Wow you weren't kidding about the bullying.

MariaV
01-31-2013, 11:26 AM

--> So, Djokovic brought two personal bodyguards with him + a team from the Serbian police came with him (!) + the walloon tennis federations hired 13 security agents for him.

Bit excessive.

You planning to go to Charleroi to throw some rotten eggs at him? :D ;)
LOL, the Serbian police team's there rather for the well-known Serbian tennis hooligans maybe. ;) Better not confront them when you go there or then have your 'best' handbag ready. :D ;)

Nole the GOAT needs bodyguards now with the 6 GS titles. :cool: :smoke:

:wavey: Taking a break from being bullied in GM.

:awww: :hug: :hug:

I'm going to upload the video of Hewitt =Legend and I playing tennis tomorrow. The camera work is simply legend.

We absolutely need to see that! :bounce: :cheerleader: :yippee: :bigclap: :bounce: :cheerleader: :yippee: :bigclap:

Castafiore
01-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Avoiding Charleroi is a good idea as it is but it's a perfect plan with Djoker in it. :D

Does the annual MTF arse clown convention take place in Brussels this year? I just saw a fanfare with a colorful group of marching clowns behind it

MariaV
01-31-2013, 11:53 AM
Avoiding Charleroi is a good idea as it is but it's a perfect plan with Djoker in it. :D

Does the annual MTF arse clown convention take place in Brussels this year? I just saw a fanfare with a colorful group of marching clowns behind it

And no rotten eggs throwing? :sad: :awww: OK you could also throw rotten tomatoes. :D :angel: ;)

LOL, AJ made it to Belgium together with the Serbian ACC DC team, cool! :D :cool:

acionescu
01-31-2013, 12:20 PM
I could have a weekend in Charleroi, I think :o

20 bodyguards, you said? :scratch:

Castafiore
01-31-2013, 12:21 PM
Djokovic on Sunday:
"Davis Cup on clay in Belgium. This is going to be fun"

That's until he saw the court the Belgians were preparing for him, that is. :devil:
--> Indoor clay that's kept quite wet.

Djokovic on Thursday
not a happy bunny. :D
(said it was the "worst court he's ever played on" (welcome in Charleroi, dude) + complained about the risky transition from outdoor hardcourts to wet indoor clay, says the ITF should do something about it)

Pffft, the Serbs are going to beat our smurfs with one hand tied behind their back.

Castafiore
01-31-2013, 12:23 PM
20 bodyguards, you said? :scratch:
2 personal bodyguards that will stay with him at all time + 13 security people hired for him by the Walloon tennis federation + serbian police.

= Andreea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Serbian security team

-------
Bemelmans:
http://media.vrtnieuws.net/2013/01/204638640ONL1301299178079_urlThumbnailDir_tmb/0025.jpg

Lose the moustache, Ruben. You're cuter without it.

Edit:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/5501_465375746844277_961517236_n.jpg
More :stupid: moustaches. Are they having a bet on who looks the most daft with a moustache? I'm currently voting for Darcis.

Edit n°2
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/537132_462309090484276_1045882204_n.jpg
Found out why they are all having stupid moustaches except for Goffin.

Darcis lost a bet from Goffin (about the Sydney match between Benneteau and Tomic) and Ruben and Olivier decided to support Darcis by also growing a moustache.
:facepalm:

Merton
01-31-2013, 04:17 PM

Great :D When are you going? :bounce: If you have time, visit the New York Fed, they have great tours on the history of money and the origins and function of the Federal Reserve.

I'm still a bit distraught that Azarenka beat my cousin :mad:

I am glad I didn't see any of it. I like Li Na and Azarenka,... well, I dislike Sharapova even more.

Does she gift the jewels through internet where you win if you click first? I am sure you would have chances :lol:

The last posters on all my subscribed threads: Noleta, Nole rules, Nole fan, Nole no.1, etc.....

Absolute cringe :o

I can only imagine... At least you have seen it all before so you know the script.

that picture is devastating :bigcry:

Terrible :sad:

Merton
01-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Where is star? It is 80 years since Hitler took power on January 30, 1933. The Golden Dawn idiots applied for a license to set up shop in Nuremberg of all places.

Merton
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Great pictures from a "Battle of the Sexes" chess match in Gibraltar:

http://www.chessbase.com/news/2013/events/gibraltar10.jpg

http://www.chessbase.com/news/2013/events/gibraltar08.jpg

Tania Sachdev :worship::hearts:

http://www.chessbase.com/news/2013/events/gibraltar15.jpg

http://www.chessbase.com/news/2013/events/gibraltar14.jpg

Ah, the men won :D

acionescu
01-31-2013, 05:03 PM
Great :D When are you going? :bounce: If you have time, visit the New York Fed, they have great tours on the history of money and the origins and function of the Federal Reserve.

Hilde, don't forget the Museum of Economy too :D

Does she gift the jewels through internet where you win if you click first? I am sure you would have chances :lol:

Everyone has his little, strange, obsessions coughEconomyMuseumcough

acionescu
01-31-2013, 05:04 PM
Star is miffed

MariaV
01-31-2013, 05:07 PM
I visit art museums wherever I can. :o So yes I have my obsessions too. Tennis is my biggest obsession though.
Merton! :hatoff: Some general strike in Greece again I saw in the news, although it's hardly news any more. :o ;)
Hilde as a person dealing with economy/finances should be fine with the Fed/Economy museums. :shrug: I watched Zeitgeist on the monetary system a few nights ago, that was quite enough for me. :) Not that there were any new revealations even for the dumba** like me. :)

acionescu
01-31-2013, 05:09 PM
No strikes in Greece should be news. Or France, for that matter :o

Commander Data
01-31-2013, 05:23 PM
F Rafael Nadal, "he’s still an outsider" in Paris

Trollander :spit:

The difference is that Rafa talks more about it than others.

Talk about looking through rose-coloured glasses

Also laughable to claim that his scheduling was no problem.

acionescu
01-31-2013, 05:25 PM
You really can't help yourself, do you?

MariaV
01-31-2013, 06:00 PM
But have you seen Andreea, NoleGOAT is now the overwhelming favourite to win the French Open too, according to MTF experts, NID. :cool: :smoke: :sport:

acionescu
01-31-2013, 06:04 PM
And isn't true? :shrug:

Commander Data
01-31-2013, 06:19 PM
You really can't help yourself, do you?

Quite often I can, actually.

Was it 1 or 2 years ago when Nadal had reported knee problems but still played Barcelona right after a final with Nole :confused:

2009 another great example of smart scheduling: after missing WTF 2008 due to knee problems and having repeated knee problems early 2009 he still played Davis Cup, Miami, indian wells, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid only to lose the FO (according to his fans) due to bad knees, genius planing indeed

Merton
01-31-2013, 06:37 PM

Everyone has his little, strange, obsessions coughEconomyMuseumcough

Obviously I assume Hilde will visit the Metropolitan Museum, the Central Park, Times Square, the UN, the Statue of Liberty, plus she will walk Broadway and Madison so she will find the theaters and art galleries. :shrug:

I found the New York Fed by accident walking around the financial district (The old Dutch part in Southern Manhattan) It advertised a money exhibt outside, I entered and it was wonderful :D

By the way, if I visited again I woulkd skip the Statue of Liberty and visit the Metro Opera instead.

But have you seen Andreea, NoleGOAT is now the overwhelming favourite to win the French Open too, according to MTF experts, NID. :cool: :smoke: :sport:

Hi Maria :hug: I suppose you have not changed your views about Nole's slam total. Please don't repeat though, Evita will kill me :scared:

I would not say "overwhelming" but, unfortunately, he is the favourite. :(

MariaV
01-31-2013, 06:44 PM

I said it's NID. :shrug:

Hi Maria :hug: I suppose you have not changed your views about Nole's slam total. Please don't repeat though, Evita will kill me :scared:

Nope. :) Of course I won't repeat, would never want any harm happen to you. :hug: :hug:

Metropolitan Opera would be a must for Andreea. :D

Merton
01-31-2013, 06:44 PM
Star is miffed

I will try me best to bring her back.

Another recent anniversary was the 70 years of the battle of Stalingrad. This is the ultimatum the Soviets sent demanding the surrender of the 6th Army:

"To the Commander of the Sixth Army encircled at Stalingrad, General Paulus, or his deputy.

The Sixth German Army, the units ofthe 4th Tank Army and their reinforcements have been completely surrounded since November 23rd, 1942. The forces ofthe Red Army have drawn a secure ring around this German army. All hopes of rescue by means of a German offensive from the south and south-west have proved unfounded.

The forces which were rushed to your aid have been destroyed by the Red Army, and the remnants of these forces are withdrawing towards Rostov. The German transport planes which are supplying you with a bare minimum of food, ammunition and fuel are being forced to move between airfields, and to fly from great distances to reach your positions. Moreover, the Russian air force is inflicting great losses on Gennan transport planes and their crews. Air transport is unlikely to continue for much longer.

Your encircled troops are in a grave situation. They are suffering from hunger, sickness and cold. The harsh Russian winter is only just beginning: hard frosts, cold winds and snowstorms are still to come, but your soldiers do not have winter uniforms and are living in unsanitary conditions. You, as commander, and all the officers of the surrounded troops know very well that there is no longer any realistic possibility of breaking through the encirclement. Your position is hopeless and further resistance is pointless."

"We expect your written reply on january 9th, 1943, at 15.00 hours, Moscow time. It should be brought by a representative whom you have personally appointed, and who should proceed in a car flying a white flag along the road from the Konny railway halt to the Kotluban station. Your representative will be met by Russian officers in Region B, 0.5 kilometres south-east of railway halt No. 564.

If you choose to reject our proposal for your capitulation, be warned that the forces of the Red Army and the Red Air Force will be compelled to take steps to destroy the surrounded German troops, and that you will bear the responsibility for their annihilation.

Signed,
Colonel-General of Artillery, Voronov;
Supreme Commander of the Don Front, Lieutenant-General Rokossovsky."

http://ww2today.com/8th-january-1943-soviets-offer-gingerbread-or-the-whip

Merton
01-31-2013, 06:54 PM
Surrounded, battle-weary and exhausted, the Germans faced death or captivity. Captivity meant almost certain death. That is quite an elaborate way to say "You are fucked".

There is a trilogy on the Battle of Stalingrad by David Glantz:

To the Gates of Stalingrad: Soviet-German Combat Operations, April-August 1942 http://www.amazon.com/Gates-Stalingrad-Soviet-German-Operations-April-August/dp/0700616306/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y/187-3697023-3026836

Armageddon in Stalingrad: September-November 1942 (The Stalingrad Trilogy, Volume 2) http://www.amazon.com/Armageddon-Stalingrad-September-November-Trilogy-Studies/dp/0700616640

AFTER STALINGRAD: The Red Army's Winter Offensive 1942-1943 http://www.amazon.com/AFTER-STALINGRAD-Winter-Offensive-1942-1943/dp/1907677054/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_z/187-3697023-3026836

I have not read any of it but saw an extensive interview of Glantz. I have read "When Titans clashed" about WW II on the Eastern Front.

Minn
02-01-2013, 02:05 AM
You got me here, Merton. History. :inlove:

Hilde, have a wonderful time in New York!

Castafiore
02-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Great :D When are you going?
Late October, beginning of November.

I will try me best to bring her back.
Good luck with that.

By the way, if I visited again I woulkd skip the Statue of Liberty and visit the Metro Opera instead
A lot of people advised against visiting the Statue of Liberty. Most said that I should use the Staten Island Ferry to enjoy the view of the NYC Manhattan skyline and it will also give you a nice view on the statue.

Hilde, have a wonderful time in New York!
Thank you, Minn. :)

-Evita-
02-01-2013, 08:09 AM
If you want star to come back, send her a PM instead of posting here :shrug: Honestly I'm quite miffed at her for leaving us without an apparent reason and without saying goodbye even. If she can't be bothered to do that then I can't be bothered to ask her back.

MariaV
02-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Hilde was at the "Djokovic complaining about the surcafe" thread already. :yeah: LOL has the ITF inspection inspected the court already or will they have to suspend the tie? :spit:

Corey Feldman
02-01-2013, 11:19 AM
my own opinion on why star left is she seems to prefer the Nole forum chat (god knows why, full of annoying brats and she's better than that)

its pretty shoddy behaviour on her part :(

then again ppl in here still stand tennizen and the others who defected to Attenion whores thread (where they probably belong anyway), so

Corey Feldman
02-01-2013, 11:53 AM
2 personal bodyguards that will stay with him at all

Bemelmans:
http://media.vrtnieuws.net/2013/01/204638640ONL1301299178079_urlThumbnailDir_tmb/0025.jpg

Lose the moustache, Ruben. You're cuter without it.

thought that was Escude at first

Djoko a pompous self important brat, he should take a guide from Fed on how to conduct yourself as a number one.

http://www.chessbase.com/news/2013/events/gibraltar08.jpg

Ah, the men won :Dof course we did :D

Corey Feldman
02-01-2013, 11:57 AM
watched this thing other night about these frogs, when its so cold they can stop the heart for weeks - freeze and thaw and when temps pick up, the heart zaps back into life and off they go again!

MariaV
02-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Michael! :kiss: How're you doing? :hug:

-Evita-
02-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Latvia is leading Tunisia 2:0 :) Gulbis beat his unranked opponent 6-1 6-2 6-0 :dance:

-Evita-
02-01-2013, 01:12 PM
I must have missed something - why does Janowicz have the nickname "how many times?!"?

MariaV
02-01-2013, 01:16 PM
I must have missed something - why does Janowicz have the nickname "how many times?!"?

That's why Evita.
rYzG9W_DhAU

-Evita-
02-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Thanks. Too bad youtube is blocked at work :mad:

acionescu
02-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Djoko a pompous self important brat, he should take a guide from Fed on how to conduct yourself as a number one.
Great idea, he'd be even more of a twat, if that's possible :yeah:

of course we did :D

WE???

-Evita-
02-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Do any of you know the poster whose name is Scotso? I just read on Simon's forum that he has passed away :sad:

acionescu
02-01-2013, 02:43 PM
I vaguely remember that he had some sort of an illness, I hope I'm not mistaking him with someone else :scratch:

R.I.P. :sad:

acionescu
02-01-2013, 02:43 PM
The saddest part is that you visit Simon's forum :eek: :(

-Evita-
02-01-2013, 02:48 PM
The saddest part is that you visit Simon's forum :eek: :(

You do know there's a link called "Today's posts", right? ;)

acionescu
02-01-2013, 03:09 PM
I had no idea :o

MariaV
02-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Nole playing like a young God aka GOAT vs Hilde's favourite. :D :shrug: :wavey:

MariaV
02-01-2013, 05:47 PM
LOL and Trollicki trolled the Fed fanboy in 5 sets. :spit: :rolls:

-Evita-
02-01-2013, 08:25 PM
That's why Evita.
rYzG9W_DhAU

Okay, I'm sold :lol:

Wolfy
02-01-2013, 09:23 PM
I am switching to Rafa, I am bored

Peta Pan
02-02-2013, 05:48 AM

That's why Evita.
rYzG9W_DhAU

:haha: LMAO the remix!!!

I am so proud to say I was at this match and saw it all live :hearts: :inlove:

It was also my favourite match of the Australian Open
I went to AO liking Jerzy. Watching him brought me away a fan

Castafiore
02-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Nole playing like a young God aka GOAT vs Hilde's favourite. :D :shrug: :wavey:

A match between two players I dislike with a passion. Ugh.

Goffin gave a 2-set lead away because 'he got scared/tight", he said (according to my newspaper). :facepalm:

acionescu
02-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Noletards stupidity going to where no man has gone before :facepalm:

Apparently he is close to Edberg and Becker on grass :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yup. And Rafa is a HC God. Close to Sampras :) :) :)

Commander Data
02-02-2013, 12:59 PM

girls could not lift the heavy pieces...

MariaV
02-02-2013, 04:51 PM
:haha: LMAO the remix!!!

I am so proud to say I was at this match and saw it all live :hearts: :inlove:

It was also my favourite match of the Australian Open
I went to AO liking Jerzy. Watching him brought me away a fan

Hi Peta! :wavey: I like him more now too. :D :D

acionescu
02-02-2013, 06:20 PM
http://the-slice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/2013-02-02T145811Z_1116010391_GM1E9221RPZ02_RTRMADP_3_TENN IS-NADAL.jpg

Is that a baccardigut? :unsure: :scared:

Corey Feldman
02-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Orphaned elephant ‘dying of a broken heart’

The orphaned elephant whose plight touched the nation when he was seen trying to wake his poisoned mother is feared to be dying from a broken heart.

The Borneo pygmy calf is losing weight fast and experts say it will be a ‘challenging task’ to keep him alive as he is consuming only half the amount of milk he should do.

Named Joe, the three-month-old animal is said to have been left traumatised by an 800km (500-mile) road trip to a quarantine facility and has lost 10kg (1st 8lb) since his arrival.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ay102653593this-handout-pho.jpg?w=650#038;h=768http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ay102509382this-handout-pho.jpg?w=650#038;h=683

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/31/orphaned-elephant-dying-of-a-broken-heart-3376641/

acionescu
02-02-2013, 07:59 PM
FFS :( :crying2:

acionescu
02-02-2013, 08:18 PM
84bCYW5ejvc

that blonde chick just ruined the video, imo. It could have been a lot better without her :hearts:

Corey Feldman
02-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Shakira had her baby i heard

congrats to her and whoever the paternity test proves the Father to be (cough - Nadal)

acionescu
02-02-2013, 08:42 PM
it can't be Rafa, he was beating the shit out of Nole all over Europe in April :D

Nadal in April has not time for sex :shrug:

Commander Data
02-02-2013, 10:11 PM

:sad:

MariaV
02-03-2013, 05:52 PM
84bCYW5ejvc

that blonde chick just ruined the video, imo. It could have been a lot better without her :hearts:

Are you discriminating against blonde chicks? :armed: :armed: :lol:

Horrible about that elephant baby. :sad:
And yes Michael, Shakira had her baby.

Minn
02-03-2013, 06:03 PM
http://the-slice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/2013-02-02T145811Z_1116010391_GM1E9221RPZ02_RTRMADP_3_TENN IS-NADAL.jpg

Is that a baccardigut? :unsure: :scared: Great picture!

84bCYW5ejvc

that blonde chick just ruined the video, imo. It could have been a lot better without her :hearts: :lol: This blonde chick would have been happy to take her place. ;)

Corey Feldman
02-03-2013, 09:18 PM
waiting for the Superball 47

want to see Beyonce shaking her bootylicious

Wolfy
02-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Saw he a video of him practicing today, look good, moving well. Hope that knee is ok

-Evita-
02-04-2013, 04:38 AM
If the knee wasn't okay after such a long pause then it really would be hopeless :help:

MariaV
02-04-2013, 11:32 AM
But according to the latest interview he still has pain in the knee so it's still not perfect. :(

Castafiore
02-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Look at this Tintin tattoo:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/14324_10151246628781500_31919006_n.jpg
That's dedication. :worship:

Look at this boy being happy (one pic found on VB, the other one on MTF)

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Hilde see this Marc Dutroux thing on the news

left two of his victims to die (8 year old girls) in his dungeon starved to death and his lawyer complaining about his "detention conditions which are not worthy of a civilized state"

Castafiore
02-04-2013, 11:59 AM

left two of his victims to die (8 year old girls) in his dungeon starved to death and his lawyer complaining about his "detention conditions which are not worthy of a civilized state"
Yup. It's all over the news here too.

He has a new lawyer. His former one couldn't take it any more and said that Dutroux should never be released because he's a psychopath.
The new lawyer says that he feels that he has a case to get him released.

That's never going to happen, though.
Should it happen, all hell is going to break lose in Belgium.

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 12:15 PM
btw Metis will be happy to learn Ali Carter won the German Masters last night, his 3rd ranking title event.

acionescu
02-04-2013, 12:29 PM
But according to the latest interview he still has pain in the knee so it's still not perfect. :(

Rafa is perfect, knee or not knee :armed:

wildegirl05
02-04-2013, 12:31 PM
footie scandals set to rock the news over the upcoming days. hope metis gets her fill on her thread :D

rafito's FINALLY back. geezus that felt like forfuckingever.

acionescu
02-04-2013, 12:38 PM
I encourage people posting screencaps in the goodreps thread :yeah:

You can see Mike sucking up to Noletards and MariaV to Lenders :D

Not that any of the above comes in as a surprise :zzz:

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 12:45 PM
its a violation of my rights

MariaV likes Lenfers, is he rich too?

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 12:46 PM
i got kicked out of Nole forum btw :lol::crazy:

Castafiore
02-04-2013, 12:55 PM
You can see Mike sucking up to Noletards
He still does that? Tsk tsk. Disappointing.

Ah, just seen his reply: why are you kicked out of the nole forum, Mikey?

MariaV to Lenders :D
hmmm...Lenders is a fan of Zopp or Safin or somebody like that?
I don't tend to notice Lenders much.

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 12:58 PM
He still does that? Tsk tsk. Disappointing.

Ah, just seen his reply: why are you kicked out of the nole forum, Mikey?

apparently its a huge heinous crime to bad rep one of them

other than that i was nothing but nice and got kicked out the door ass first :awww:

acionescu
02-04-2013, 01:02 PM
You are too good for them, anyway :hug:

Which says a lot about them, honestly :D

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 01:03 PM

Which says a lot about them, honestly :DAwwww!

after 7 years thats the greatest/only compliment you have ever gave me :D

acionescu
02-04-2013, 01:07 PM
I was just trying to insult them....:awww:

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 01:07 PM
i'm gonna be walking on cloud 99 for the rest of this day :hearts:

MariaV
02-04-2013, 01:36 PM
its a violation of my rights

MariaV likes Lenfers, is he rich too?

LOL not that I know of, I think he's from Portugal, name Manuel or smth like that. :o

But what's up with you PMing with Betty abput the happenings in your life and not with me! :mad: :mad: :mad: I'll kick you out of here too this way, a** first! :D
See Hilde & Andreea how ungrateful those 'tards are here. :(

MariaV
02-04-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm gonna goodrep Nole Rules next, (s)he thinks Safin is a MTF hero. :sport: :sport:

acionescu
02-04-2013, 03:08 PM
I know who I'm gonna badrep next, then

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 03:36 PM
But what's up with you PMing with Betty abput the happenings in your life and not with me! :mad: :mad: :mad: I'll kick you out of here too this way, a** first! :D
thats Betty being nosey! its nothing :p

Lenfers is portoguese? that explains alot coz i dont like the Portuguese on this site
Spain >>> Portugal.

MariaV
02-04-2013, 03:42 PM
thats Betty being nosey! its nothing :p

Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Castafiore
02-04-2013, 04:46 PM
hmmm...he didn't tell you yet, Maria?

I know what it's all about. :aplot:

acionescu
02-04-2013, 05:21 PM
:eek: :(

Why wasn't I informed too? :fiery:

MariaV
02-04-2013, 06:10 PM
hmmm...he didn't tell you yet, Maria?

I know what it's all about. :aplot:

WHAT?!??!?! YOU know it too! :rolleyes: And no-one bothers to tell me or Andreea, thanks a lot! :rolleyes: We should really kick him out too. :D

Castafiore
02-04-2013, 06:12 PM

You people are too easy.

MariaV
02-04-2013, 06:36 PM
380 fixed football matches! :rolleyes: Glad I'm not following football any more, and I don't mean American football. :tape:

acionescu
02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
where is that? Let me guess: Spain? :lol:

MariaV
02-04-2013, 06:59 PM
where is that? Let me guess: Spain? :lol:

All over Europe. Including the Champions League matches and even World Cup and European Championship qualifiers. And people take it all seriously. :lol:
Not saying we won't learn anything like that about tennis. :tape:

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 07:20 PM

You people are too easy.:lol:

where is that? Let me guess: Spain? :lol:all over the place but interesting to see how your first thought was to blame the spanish :worship:

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 07:27 PM
btw Beyonce half time show was pretty good

blew a fuse and caused a black out delaying the second half for 40 odd minutes lol

i was happy the non annoying Harbaugh brother won even tho bibberz will be gutted his San Frans lost.

acionescu
02-04-2013, 07:30 PM
all over the place but interesting to see how your first thought was to blame the spanish :worship:

no my first thought was that, if you are so overjoyed, it must be Spain :D

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 07:31 PM
i like Spain

Portugal is the enemy

altho portugal is just a spanish province anyway isnt it.

acionescu
02-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Hilde, I hope you are there :(

http://www.rtbf.be/musiq3/emissions_concert-du-soir?emissionId=3103&date=2013-02-04

acionescu
02-04-2013, 07:34 PM
i like Spain

Portugal is the enemy

altho portugal is just a spanish province anyway isnt it.

Since when? :lol:

It seems so :p

btw, did I understood well? Did Italy win a rugby match? :eek:

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 07:40 PM
they did, they hammered the frogs

and england hammered us scots

i dont like rugger anyway

pity Portugal wernt in 6 nations so we could hammer them.

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 07:42 PM
the rumour that big Fed mate, Tiger Woods, is in relationship with big Fed fangirl, Lindsey Vonn, is becoming more true by the minute

think Fed played match maker

pimping for Tiger!

acionescu
02-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Why? He hated the girl that much? :unsure:

acionescu
02-04-2013, 07:52 PM
they did, they hammered the frogs

OMG :bounce: OMG :bounce: OMG :bounce: what a splendid result :lol:

and england hammered us scots

Since 1707 :hug:

Corey Feldman
02-04-2013, 07:57 PM
this advert lool

e6I7TGn9yj4

Minn
02-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Look at this boy being happy (one pic found on VB, the other one on MTF) :lol:

left two of his victims to die (8 year old girls) in his dungeon starved to death and his lawyer complaining about his "detention conditions which are not worthy of a civilized state" Terrible.

All over Europe. Including the Champions League matches and even World Cup and European Championship qualifiers. And people take it all seriously. :lol:
Not saying we won't learn anything like that about tennis. :tape: Just heard a little about it on the news tonight. So many games!

the rumour that big Fed mate, Tiger Woods, is in relationship with big Fed fangirl, Lindsey Vonn, is becoming more true by the minute

pimping for Tiger! Too bad she didn't have more sense.

this advert lool :lol:

Canada beat Spain in Davis Cup??!!

acionescu
02-05-2013, 04:19 AM
Yes, stop bragging, Mel :(

Castafiore
02-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Hilde, I hope you are there :(

http://www.rtbf.be/musiq3/emissions_concert-du-soir?emissionId=3103&date=2013-02-04
Of course I was. Where else would I want to be.

:zzz:

Another famous rich French dude is moving to Belgium to dodge taxes. Richard Virenque.
Why do we get all the douchebags? :armed:
--> Andreea, hush. :armed:

Today is the day, folks!
:bounce:
Nadal/Monaco vs Cermak/Dlouhy.

MariaV
02-05-2013, 07:40 AM

pimping for Tiger!

Jesus Christ, I thought Vonn missed part of the season because of depression or stuff. Her head is clearly not OK though. :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :facepalm: :cuckoo:

Canada beat Spain in Davis Cup??!!

Yes they did.

acionescu
02-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Of course I was. Where else would I want to be.

Your loss, it was AWESOME :worship:

Another famous rich French dude is moving to Belgium to dodge taxes. Richard Virenque.
Why do we get all the douchebags? :armed:
--> Andreea, hush. :armed:

Not all of them. Nole is staying in Monaco, for example :shrug:

Today is the day, folks!
:bounce:
Nadal/Monaco vs Cermak/Dlouhy.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Time to find a LS or die trying :rocker2:

Castafiore
02-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Not all of them. Nole is staying in Monaco, for example :shrug:
Thank heaven for small mercies.

-Evita-
02-05-2013, 11:25 AM
Is there going to be a stream for Rafa's match? There usually isn't one for doubles matches :unsure:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 11:35 AM
I suspect Doulhito/A Pole will be crucified if they win :unsure:

-Evita-
02-05-2013, 11:37 AM
By whom? :unsure: Are you implying Rafa's fans are that unreasonable and violent? :unsure:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Yes :rocker:

rafa withdrawal is the worst :bigcry:

MariaV
02-05-2013, 11:56 AM
I wonder whom Metis would cheer for. :lol:
And at what time does this mess start? They're already playing in Zagreb and Montpellier.

acionescu
02-05-2013, 12:08 PM
10 Pm Cet

MariaV
02-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Oh puh so the doubles would be in the middle of the night for us, hahaa, I won't be hunting for LS. :bigwave: Rafa & Pico are on their own.

-Evita-
02-05-2013, 01:07 PM
23:00 is the middle of the night for you? :scratch: I'm usually still up at that hour.

acionescu
02-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Me too :lol:

Castafiore
02-05-2013, 01:09 PM
The word "grandma" enters my mind for some reason after seeing Evita's question to our dear Maria.

No idea why, though. :angel:

MariaV
02-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Oh LOL the doubles start at 10 pm CET already. :lol: :facepalm:
Yeah I should be around, but I'm still grandma, Hilde! :p :lol:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Michael!!!! :shout: :( :devil:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Andy encouraging the GB Fed Cup team:

"...and if you didnt have it hard enough, you have to listen to my mother jokes..." :lol:

Castafiore
02-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Look what was posted on twitter:
Vu_46av8cHg

A 16-year old Rafa.

acionescu
02-05-2013, 07:10 PM
What a stupid voice over translation :stupid:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:32 PM
ZOMG!!!!! Is it true there will be a livestream for Rafito-Dlouhito? :crazy:

To answer Maria's question: under normal circumstances I would cheer for Dlouhito in doubles. However since Rafa has been away for so long, I couldn't bear to cheer against him. :awww:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:34 PM
So much multiquoting to do! :scared: :unsure:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:38 PM
That story about the baby elephant was so heartbreaking! :sad:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Hilde in NYC multiquote:

The "New York City Police Museum" comes with a warning:

Definitely the 3 highlights of my visit to NYC a few years ago :yeah:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:48 PM
star (:() multiquote:

Star, please come back. :awww:
(or somebody, invite her back please)
Just for you, a cute dog picture. A Belgian shepherd, the awesome Malinois (named after my home city)
http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/153544668515717305_nP8cUQcV_b.jpg
:awww: (just pretend that's me asking you to come back)

Hmmmmmm

Agreed. He looks like he's just done something naughty.

Dammit, I'm as stubborn as that malinois so star better give up already.

Maybe this will help. A sheep dog puppy:
http://www.acuteaday.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/sheep-dog-puppy-111210.jpg
How can you say no to this fellow, star? :awww:

Looks like she could. :hug:

If you want star to come back, send her a PM instead of posting here :shrug: Honestly I'm quite miffed at her for leaving us without an apparent reason and without saying goodbye even. If she can't be bothered to do that then I can't be bothered to ask her back.

Snoo left the same way too... :sad:

my own opinion on why star left is she seems to prefer the Nole forum chat (god knows why, full of annoying brats and she's better than that)

its pretty shoddy behaviour on her part :(

then again ppl in here still stand tennizen and the others who defected to Attenion whores thread (where they probably belong anyway), so

I thought you posted in both those places too. :p

I am switching to Rafa, I am bored
Saw he a video of him practicing today, look good, moving well. Hope that knee is ok

Who needs star when we have Wolfy? :bigclap:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:52 PM
It's the breed of dog prefered by the Isreali special forces and the navy seals and such. The dog that apparently cornered Osama Bin Laden was a malinois or a mechelaar. I'm a Mechelaar.
:shrug: How can it not be convincing towards star to get over her huff, whatever her huff is about? :awww:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:54 PM
royal business (:zzz:) multiquote:

Queen Beatrix abdicating, apparently :eek:
It's official. Queen Beatrix abdicates.

Her son will be King Willem IV

Today in my newspaper, 5 pages on queen Beatrix abdicating. 5! :facepalm:

Metis
02-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Commander Data multiquote (so that he doesn't whine about being ignored):

Nadal withdrew from Vina del Mar...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/Vina_Del_Mar_Nadal_withdraws_still_knee_problems

Don't know if any technic-afficionadas are left here, but I found it kinda cool (plus some students from "my" university :cool:)) created this team of flying robots that can throw balls around and catch them by working together.
...kinda scary, Terminator comes to mind....
I already see myself being hunted by a pack of such robots in the future :o

hyGJBV1xnJI

yes those robots look really scary :scared:

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Mikey multiquote :hearts:

still one of the best yt vids ever, especially at 0.50

6YuLwJPhvYA

That one never gets old. :lol: I like the original video too.

btw Metis will be happy to learn Ali Carter won the German Masters last night, his 3rd ranking title event.

:banana: :woohoo:

Can't believe I missed it. :mad: Fortunately the Welsh Open is starting soon. :rocker2:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:04 PM
:rocker: We will rock you :rocker: for the entrance of the players

And Dancing Queen :o

i can't believe how emotional I am atm :lol:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Scoobsie on twitter :rolls:

"Show him. Show him now so we can confirm he's back on a match court and move on with our lives"

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Rafito multiquote!!!

I'd wish rafa was back already :awww:

3mEGDNHcHoU&list=LL57B3Qr7mATq48iwVp0MF1g

He is back today!!! :D

Is that a baccardigut? :unsure: :scared:

He looks like he's put on some weight in some of the photos in HotPix. :unsure:

84bCYW5ejvc

Let's not be greedy. If it wasn't for her, there wouldn't have been a video in the first place.

Look what was posted on twitter:
Vu_46av8cHg

A 16-year old Rafa.

Young Rafito :awww:

...and young Uncle Toni too ;)

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:07 PM
livestream please?

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:11 PM
great stuff:

i got kicked out of Nole forum btw :lol::crazy:
apparently its a huge heinous crime to bad rep one of them

other than that i was nothing but nice and got kicked out the door ass first :awww:

Which says a lot about them, honestly :D
Awwww!

after 7 years thats the greatest/only compliment you have ever gave me :D
I was just trying to insult them....:awww:
i'm gonna be walking on cloud 99 for the rest of this day :hearts:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:11 PM
http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:13 PM
rafa's shirt is second only to Nole in awesomeness :o

Only matched by the panty-pink sneakers :help:

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:13 PM

Bit excessive.

you Belgians are such violent people :shrug:

I think that Metis is quietly jealous of the weather we're having here:
Chilly, grey, very windy (gusts) + rain, rain, rain. :inlove:
Bonus enjoyment points if you plan on using your bike in that weather.

It's been great here. Sun and 18C. :dance: :D

Ah, the men won :D

That's what you think. :p

That's why Evita.
rYzG9W_DhAU

footie scandals set to rock the news over the upcoming days. hope metis gets her fill on her thread :D
380 fixed football matches! :rolleyes: Glad I'm not following football any more, and I don't mean American football. :tape:

I've always warned you all about football. :shrug:

Andy encouraging the GB Fed Cup team:

"...and if you didnt have it hard enough, you have to listen to my mother jokes..." :lol:

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks Andreea!

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:17 PM
It's broken atm :bigcry:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Cermak/Doulhy :scared: :unsure:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:26 PM
I just had a revelation: Rafito could focus in doubles exclusively. Could you imagine the infinite number of awesome doubles combinations with a whole range of Spanish and SA hotties players? :inlove:

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:26 PM
All that multiquoting proved too much for my computer. I had to restart. :awww:

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
You mean like Rafa-Nalby(:inlove:)?

:D

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Yup, even that :D

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:32 PM
livestream quality sucks :(

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Dlouhito :hearts:

I haven't seen him in a while. He looks balder. :o
Rafito is in good company. :p

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:41 PM

"Is Nole better than Becker and Edberg", the thread that keeps giving :worship::worship:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:42 PM
A fistpump :inlove:

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Photos from my latest hiking trip to mount Parnassus.

You can see the ancient stadium of Delphi in the last photo.

acionescu
02-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Wonderful :inlove:

Wolfy
02-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Those fatties is not hitting to Rafa :rolls:

Metis
02-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Dlouhito is no fatty. :rolleyes:

acionescu
02-05-2013, 09:02 PM
The livestream puts 15 kilos on. True fact :shrug: