Richard Gasquet Question [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Richard Gasquet Question

tennisgirl19
11-28-2004, 02:00 AM
My friend has been bothering me about this Richard question since we are both fans of his. She wants to know(and maybe so do I) if he has a girlfriend now or has he had one in the past that you knows about. I read an article on of him when he was 16/17 saying he didn't have his first girlfriend yet. I was just wondering and thanks.

Sandra
11-28-2004, 03:10 PM
I wish i'd knew.....

Marine
11-28-2004, 04:58 PM
I dunno... he's discret. Nothing serious anyway, I think.

lizabeth..*
11-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Ask Tati.... ;)

lizabeth..*
11-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Btw, I am joking about that. So no need to worry. :yeah:

grosjeanlol
11-29-2004, 06:56 PM
I don't think he had got any girlfriend for the moment because he has to think about his tennis and nothing else, that's my opinion !
lol

Marine
11-29-2004, 07:19 PM
I don't think he had got any girlfriend for the moment because he has to think about his tennis and nothing else, that's my opinion !
lol

So we can suppose he has a g/f, cos his tennis.... :rolleyes:

Via
11-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Ask Tati.... ;)

tati...? is she that popular with atp guys? :rolls: :p

marine - successful players tend to have girlfriends! so grosjeanlol may be right!

tennisgirl19
12-01-2004, 12:46 AM
That is too funny about successful tennis players having girlfriends, then saying he probably doesn't have one.
Thank you everyone for your imput.

lizabeth..*
12-01-2004, 08:54 AM
How about I try my luck in Perth and get back to you on this one?! :lol:

tennisgirl19
12-03-2004, 02:30 AM
How about I try my luck in Perth and get back to you on this one?! :lol:

good idea and thank you very much. have fun in perth

Marine
12-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Richard and Paulo are part of the same club, "Paris Jean Bouin', evry year, in december they are french championship by clubs, and their club won this week-end in final. Not very important of course, but I put the results and some pics.

Mathieu (PJB) b. Llodra (ASPR35) 6/4, 6/2
Gasquet (PJB) b. Saulnier (ASPR35) 6/2, 6/2
Ascione (ASPR35) b. Varlet (PJB) 6/3, 6/4
Roger Vasselin (PJB) b. Lisnard (ASPR35) 6/3, 5/7, 6/4
Gicquel (ASPR35) b. Prodon (PJB) 6/3, 4/6, 6/0

Gasquet-Roger-Vasselin (PJB) b. Ascione-Tsonga (ASPR35) 6/1, 6/4
Le dernier double Llodra-Gicquel contre Mathieu-Varlet (PJB) a été interrompu par le juge-arbitre après que Gasquet et Roger-Vasselin aient donné la victoire au Paris Jean Bouin.

http://www.fft.fr/evenements2004/DN1AM/photos/gasquet0512.jpg Richard and Edouard Roger-Vasselin after winning double

http://www.fft.fr/evenements2004/DN1AM/photos/pjb0512.jpg
On this pic, there are
KIEFER Nicolas
MATHIEU Paul-Henri
MAHUT Nicolas
GASQUET Richard
VARLET Julien
DI PASQUALE Arnaud
ROGER-VASSELIN Edouard
MONFILS Gaël
PRODON Eric
LAVERGNE Régis
AUFFRAY Charles
PACHECO Marcelo (Cap.)

lizabeth..*
12-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Oohhh they actually won?! How exciting! Thanks Marine. Will have to add those pics to site. Lord knows it hasn't been updated in months *feels bad*

Were Richie and Paulo in the same club last year?! I thought they were in different ones?! Ohh well.

YAY!

Marine
12-09-2004, 05:28 AM
Paulo had changed this year, now they're in the same club. Paris Jean Bouin is the club of the very rich man, Arnaud Lagradère, (the sponsor of the Gael, Richard etc...) :)

rusty_red_head
12-09-2004, 08:32 AM
how old is he now??

lizabeth..*
12-09-2004, 10:02 AM
Ahhhh ok!! Ooohhh I didn't know that guy owned it. Thanks again Marine. You are just bursting with information! :)

He is 18 now rusty red head

tennisgirl19
12-12-2004, 05:18 PM
good job richard and team! i hope richard can win hopman cup. first he has to qualify against Netherlands. i think they should.

lizabeth..*
12-12-2004, 10:29 PM
good job richard and team! i hope richard can win hopman cup. first he has to qualify against Netherlands. i think they should.

Richard isn't playing Hopman Cup anymore. :mad:

tennisgirl19
12-13-2004, 06:48 PM
i just read at BBC Sport they arent either

France forced out of Hopman Cup

France have pulled out of next month's Hopman Cup after Tatiana Golovin inadvertantly entered two tournaments at the same time.
Golovin was due to partner Richard Gasquet in the mixed team event starting in Perth on New Year's Day.

But the 16-year-old also entered the Gold Coast WTA tournament, forcing France to withdraw from the Hopman Cup.

Hopman Cup officials said Zimbabwean brother and sister Wayne and Cara Black would replace France.

lizabeth..*
12-13-2004, 11:17 PM
OOohhhhhh *twiddles fingers* Zimbabwe...I can't wait.

DAMN YOU TATI!!!!!

Marine
12-14-2004, 09:30 PM
ehh Liz, you know what (umm okay it's off topic !), i'm watching a football match on eurosport, a charity match, zidane team vs ronaldo team, in Madrid, and there are other sportmen who're playing, 2 tennismen: Nadal and Verdasco !!! lol
And Lopez will play according to my commentators... that's funny to see.

lizabeth..*
12-14-2004, 10:18 PM
ehh Liz, you know what (umm okay it's off topic !), i'm watching a football match on eurosport, a charity match, zidane team vs ronaldo team, in Madrid, and there are other sportmen who're playing, 2 tennismen: Nadal and Verdasco !!! lol
And Lopez will play according to my commentators... that's funny to see.

I want to seeeeee!!

tommyrobredo
12-15-2004, 12:58 AM
He is 18 and he has had 2 serious girlfriends, talk to him on msn if u like his email is gasquetri@hotmail.com

tennisgirl19
12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
there are photos of nadal on gettyimage playing football. i did not see any of fernando.

lizabeth..*
12-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I don't think he ended up playing! :sad:

tennisgirl19
12-19-2004, 10:48 PM
do you know why he did not play?
also, how did tommyrobredo get richard's email address?

richard gasquet
12-19-2004, 11:10 PM
do you know why he did not play?
also, how did tommyrobredo get richard's email address?

Mystery... :p :)

lizabeth..*
12-20-2004, 01:40 AM
He's not playing because Tati entered the tournament on the Gold Coast which is the same week. She would have gotten fined if she didn't play so the FFT let her play and pulled them out of the Hopman Cup.

tennisgirl19
12-20-2004, 02:24 AM
He's not playing because Tati entered the tournament on the Gold Coast which is the same week. She would have gotten fined if she didn't play so the FFT let her play and pulled them out of the Hopman Cup.

no i meant why fernando did not play.. i know why richard and tatiana pulled out of hopman cup.

tennisgirl19
12-20-2004, 02:26 AM
Mystery... :p :)

lol :devil:

lizabeth..*
12-20-2004, 06:58 AM
no i meant why fernando did not play.. i know why richard and tatiana pulled out of hopman cup.

Hahaha, my bad! I thought I'd already typed something about why Richie wasn't playing Hopman in this thread.

No idea why Nando didn't play. Probabaly didn't want to break a nail :lol:

tennisgirl19
12-20-2004, 11:03 PM
Hahaha, my bad! I thought I'd already typed something about why Richie wasn't playing Hopman in this thread.

No idea why Nando didn't play. Probabaly didn't want to break a nail :lol:

its quite alright. lol that's too funny.. Fernando does not want to break a nail :worship: lol. sounds like me

tennisgirl19
12-30-2004, 04:06 PM
any richard news?

richard gasquet
12-30-2004, 07:11 PM
little news :o :)

Nouvelles Calédoniennes - 27 déc 2004
Dixième joueur français, quatre-vingt-quatorzième mondial, Richard Gasquet est, à 18 ans, la tête de série N. 1 des Internationaux de Nouvelle-Calédonie ...
L’équipe de France entame sa saison à Nouméa Nouvelles Calédoniennes

tennisgirl19
12-31-2004, 01:55 AM
thanks. i can not wait for the new season to start

tennisgirl19
12-31-2004, 02:42 AM
does the ATP Challenger Numea - New Caledonia have a website?

richard gasquet
12-31-2004, 09:02 PM
dont know :confused:

Lilly112233
01-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Hey, can you help me, please and translate that?? i don´t know one word :confused:

Sport24.com : Il y aura donc deux Français en finale à Roland Garros ?
Tatiana Golovin : Oui, on est très content. D’autant qu’on ne s’attendait pas à cela en s’inscrivant pour le double mixte. On voulait juste rester un peu plus longtemps dans le tournoi, après notre élimination en simple.
Richard Gasquet : Moi, je n’avais jamais joué en double mixte. Jouer contre une fille, ça change vraiment.
Sport24.com : Et vous, Tatiana, vous aviez déjà joué en double mixte ?
Tatiana Golovin : Oui, l’an dernier avec Anthony Dupuis. On avait bien rigolé mais on s’était fait sortir au premier tour.

Sport24.com : Vous jouez Cara et Wayne Black qui ont écrasé Daniela Hantuchova et Todd Woodbridge. Ça vous fait peur ?
Tatiana Golovin : De toute manière, on aura l’avantage puisqu’on aura le public derrière nous. Surtout si on joue sur le central.

Sport24.com : Vous savez que le premier titre de John Mc Enroe en Grand Chelem, c’est en double mixte ?
Richard Gasquet : Oui, je sais. Mon père me l’a raconté (rires…).

Sport24.com : Vous avez l’air de bien vous entendre sur le terrain. Vous ne perdez pas une occasion de rigoler ?
Richard Gasquet : Oui, on joue bien ensemble. On est assez complémentaire. Je savais que je jouais assez bien en double, mais je ne savais pas ce que j’allais faire en double mixte.
Tatiana Golovin : Pour moi, c’est très simple. Richard sert très bien, il volait très bien. Il fait des aces et des smashes, c’est faciles (rires…).

Sport24.com : Vous êtes jeunes. Une finale de Grand Chelem peut vous apporter un peu d’expérience ?
Tatiana Golovin : C’est sur, à 16 et 17 ans, c’est assez difficile de gagner un tournoi du Grand Chelem en simple. En double, on peut plus facilement faire un bon résultat.

Sport24.com : Et on vous verra encore ensemble à Wimbledon ?
Tatiana Golovin : Peut être, on ne sait pas encore. C’est vrai que la priorité c’est le simple.

prazz_m
01-04-2005, 01:37 AM
Sport24: Therefore, there will be two French players in the final at Roland Garros?
Tatiana Golovin: Yes, we are very happy. All the more as we didn’t expect it when registering in the mixed doubles. We just wanted to stay a little longer in the tournament after our elimination in the singles.
Richard Gasquet: (Me), I had never played mixed doubles. To play against a girl really changes things!

Sport24: And you Tatiana, have you already played mixed doubles?
Tatiana Golovin: Yes, last year with Anthony Dupuis. We had laughed a lot, but had to exit in the first round.

Sport24: You play Cara and Wayne Black who crushed Daniela Hantuchova and Todd Woodbridge. Does that make you scared?
Tatiana Golovin: In any case, we will have the advantage since we’ll have the public behind us. Especially if we play on the centre court.

Sport24: You know that John McEnroe’s first grand slam title was mixed doubles?
Richard Gasquet: Yes, I know. My dad told me that (laughs…)

Sport24: You seem to get along well on the court. You don’t lose an occasion to laugh?!
Richard Gasquet: Yes, we play well together. We are quite complimentary (We complement each other?). I knew I was going to play quite well in the doubles but I didn’t know what I was going to do in the mixed doubles.
Tatiana Golovin: For me it’s quite simple. Richard serves very well, he volleys very well. He does aces and smashes, it’s easy (laughs…)

Sport24: You are young. Can a Grand Slam final bring you a bit of experience?
Tatiana Golovin: C’est sur that at 16 and 17 years, it’s quite difficult to win a Grand Slam tournament in singles. In doubles, we can achieve a good result a lot easier.

Sport24: And will we see you again in Wimbledon together?
Tatiana Golovin: Maybe, we don’t know yet. It’s true that the priority is the singles.

Felix
01-04-2005, 01:46 AM
the last time i know gasquest has been calling me every night. weird.

tennisgirl19
01-04-2005, 10:46 PM
the last time i know gasquest has been calling me every night. weird.

what? sorry but i do not understand the joke.