PLEASE READ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

PLEASE READ

jazz_girl
11-22-2004, 11:35 PM
I just read what's going on about TD and her complaints about posts about her in here. I'll delete those kind of posts from now on, and let's try to avoid her. If she can't post here, we shouldn't talk about her anymore. If we have some problem, let's just talk to her directly or ignore her.

sigmagirl91
11-23-2004, 12:33 AM
Why should she care about what we say about her anyway? She's already written us off as pathetic losers, so I'm just wondering why our opinion matters to her when she has her friends over in "DN" to complain to.

jazz_girl
11-23-2004, 12:35 AM
If she has anything nasty to say, she won't do it here, so we shouldn't either.
She never complained it to me, but she said it was bothering her in the Marc thread. So I think it's the best solution.

sigmagirl91
11-23-2004, 12:39 AM
It goes both ways. Now, if she wants us to stop saying nasty things about her, then she needs to do the same. After all, she's the one who started the whole mess, and she should be the one to end it.

*Ljubica*
11-23-2004, 05:01 AM
Jazz - I understand what you're saying completely. Things got very nasty on here last night - and t_d said some really hurtful and abusive things to me that upset me deeply - I only knew about them because others quoted her when they told her off about it!!! Thanks CooCooCachoo, Marat's Russian Slut, Alfonsojose etc :) I agree that I don't see why she is reading our comments here if she hates David so much, but I also agree that it's probably best to ignore her completely for the sake of peace, so I personally don't mind you deleting anything you wish! She still attacks me all the time even though I have her on IGNORE - but I personally don't want any of her vitriol pouring over here and ruining our Forum. Do what you think is best Jazz - I trust you :)

sigmagirl91
11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
I've already got her on ignore, just so I don't have to read the unintelligent bullshit that spews out of her mouth. But, if you want us to quit talking about her, then fine. You can erase every comment that pertains to her (I don't think you'll find but a handful); it would bring the forum back to sanity and peace anyway.

sigmagirl91
11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Jazz - I understand what you're saying completely. Things got very nasty on here last night - and t_d said some really hurtful and abusive things to me that upset me deeply - I only knew about them because others quoted her when they told her off about it!!! Thanks CooCooCachoo, Marat's Russian Slut, Alfonsojose etc :) I agree that I don't see why she is reading our comments here if she hates David so much, but I also agree that it's probably best to ignore her completely for the sake of peace, so I personally don't mind you deleting anything you wish! She still attacks me all the time even though I have her on IGNORE - but I personally don't want any of her vitriol pouring over here and ruining our Forum. Do what you think is best Jazz - I trust you :)

How does it feel having your own "personal stalker"?

jazz_girl
11-23-2004, 10:56 AM
I won't delete the old posts, what is said will stay there, cause deleting them won't do anything at all. I'll delete new posts about her ;)

sigmagirl91
11-23-2004, 11:05 AM
OK, that's fine. We need to keep this place clean anyway.

jazz_girl
11-23-2004, 11:32 AM
:)

*Ljubica*
11-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Keeping our Forum "clean" seems like a good idea to me! And I know I have posted a similar thing over in the Gaudio Forum, but I just want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who supported me last night -and for all the kind PMs and messages of support I have received - not just from David and Gaston fans but from posters who I had never had dealings with before, who had written to me in support. Thanks guys :hug:

jazz_girl
11-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Hopefully this is the end of it and we can find some peace :)

maratski
11-23-2004, 06:52 PM
I never post about her here anyway, but won't do it here in the future.

Rosie thanks for the rep last night :hug:
I deal with such ignorant comments in real life as well and learned to ignore them. Hope you're feeling better too today. It was indeed very nasty last night.

One final comment though, why do people make it sound like we're bad and she's the victim? I mean it goes two ways and we've all made nasty remarks, her included.

*Ljubica*
11-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi Maratski :wavey: Nice to see you here again - and keep smiling :)

Fedex
11-23-2004, 07:09 PM
Has tangerinus been posting in here?? Shit, I've missed SO MANY things this past day. My head is swelling right now, at all the things that have happened.

*Ljubica*
11-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Has tangerinus been posting in here?? Shit, I've missed SO MANY things this past day. My head is swelling right now, at all the things that have happened.

No Fedex - she hasn't. But last night during the (in)famous fight over on the Marc Rosset thread, she accused us of trashing her over here, - that is what Jazz is referring to.

sigmagirl91
11-23-2004, 08:12 PM
No Fedex - she hasn't. But last night during the (in)famous fight over on the Marc Rosset thread, she accused us of trashing her over here, - that is what Jazz is referring to.

Whiny, whiny boo boo. What are we supposed to do?

jazz_girl
11-23-2004, 08:57 PM
I never post about her here anyway, but won't do it here in the future.

Rosie thanks for the rep last night :hug:
I deal with such ignorant comments in real life as well and learned to ignore them. Hope you're feeling better too today. It was indeed very nasty last night.

One final comment though, why do people make it sound like we're bad and she's the victim? I mean it goes two ways and we've all made nasty remarks, her included.
No one's saying she's the victim, but if we stop talking about her in here she won't have anything to back up her insults...