Figure Skating ^ Brian you did it xD Allez!! First World title!!! Many more to come!! [Archive] - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

Figure Skating ^ Brian you did it xD Allez!! First World title!!! Many more to come!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

Sandra
02-17-2006, 07:36 AM
Some things cannot be explained. :shrug: :hug:
But i want that Brian back :crying2:

Suzi
02-17-2006, 07:38 AM
Translation kinda, its crap but its only a summary not exact :p

He says he is very disappointed. He took risks that he shouldnt of with the new judging system the way it is. He says Sixth it is not great. ITs life but he is not happy. he has the chance to be still young (21 years) and in good health. I think he is not happy that people didnt take risks to will the medals. With the old system, the judges held account of the taking risk, and you could try a second quad if the first was missed. Maintaining it is not possible any more, it is necessary to make a success of the elements envisaged. I will not remain on top, on this failure, he will have to re-examine wot he is doing with World and perhaps in 2010

Sandra
02-17-2006, 07:38 AM
I think you need a :hug: or maybe even more :hug:s. Your new avvy is beautiful. I'll rep you later when I can. :hug:
Thanks, I really need some hugs :hug:

Suzi
02-17-2006, 07:39 AM
i have to go to a stoopid economics lecture now so see ya laters

MariaV
02-17-2006, 07:40 AM
I feel so sad for Brian now. :sad:

aleeyna
So cute, here are some messages from Evgeni's official site www.evgeniplushenko.net, snet by some of his fans from all over the world. Such a hapy day today...:)

My name is Andreea Lazar, I'm from Romania and I'm a college student.
I wasnt' a big skat lover before last winter, when I got the chance to see Evgeni Plushenko wining the European ChampionChip.
I love now skating. He has a great gift and he does make people happier by seeing him on ice.
All my best wishes.

Bravo Evgeni pour ces jeux olympiques sublime
Fabienne from France

Hello my name is sharon and I live in England. I have always enjoyed watching figure skating but since watching you, I find you make it look so easy. I know it is not, and your footwork is awesome. But you must know you are an inspiration to newcomers to the sport, and if you become a trainer yourself, you will produce many gold medalists. Thank you for this years winter olympics 06.
I wish you the best and hopefully we will see you again very soon.
best wishes
sharon
United kingdom

Please give Mr. Plushenko my warmest regards and sincere congratulations on his gold medal Olympic win! He is just an incredible skater and has really changed the way I view figure skating. He most certainly deserves it.
An embarrassingly excited fan,
Eunice

I normally would never write to anyone famous, but I must say, after watching his performance last night, this Plushenko kid is the best skater I have ever seen. And I am old lady at 41. WOW. I have never seen passion, and drive not to mention talent. GO EVGENI!
Trixie

Hello, Evgeni!
Congratulations on your stunning Olympic programs! You are the greatest skater ever and definitely in a class all your own!!
Reilly
St. Paul, MN
USA

Congratulation Evgeni !
I'm French but I only support you because you're the only one you meke me like again the figure skating since some years : your style and technic are the best !! Congratulation !

Dear Evgeni, my name is Sarah and I'm writing to you from Italy. Excuse me if I steal you precious time, but I'd like telling you a little
story. When I was a child my mother used to watch on tv the ice skating competition. I remembered she loved Katarina Witt. During those long afternoon in front of television I learned all that I know about figure ice skating. She also taught me skating, but in my city there isn't an ice sports stadium, so I can't skate very well.
When I grew up (now I'm 23 like you) I lost interesting in those long afternoon because I prefered going out with my friends. Despite of this I perfectly remember when, 6 years ago, she said: "We have a new European champion. He's very expressive and he jumps like it was the easiest thing in the world!" Obviously sha was speaking about you. I was very curious, so we re-started watching competition together and we had always been a fan of you. Three years ago my mother fell ill. She was operated 3 times, but despite of this she died in October 2005. We will naver watch competition together anymore and obviously we can't come to see you in Turin, but I'm sure that a new angel will help you during our italian Olympic Games. In italian we say "in bocca al lupo" which is "in the wolf's mouth" and you must answer "Crepi il lupo" which means "I hope the wolf'll die".
So..."crepi il lupo Evgeni!"
Love
Sarah

Dear Zhenya,
My name is Cécile and I'm french. I've decided to send you a little message to let you know that you're the most talentuous skater I've ever seen... Your programs are beautiful, and your skating style, when you seem to be as one with the ice and the music is unique and magic ! Congratulations for your work, and remember that you're not alone : we will always support you, because we love you, Zhenya !
I hope that you'll be able to skate as long as you want.
Kisses, Cécile.
PS: Your hair are beautiful when you skate - the way they fly in the air is so cute

first time I saw ice skiting on ice,,..and evgeni was so fantastic that I will start regularly to see it and follow him… I had so many emotions…
Thanks evgeni
Eva
rome

Hi Evgeni,
this is a new fan of yours from Rome. I just watched your performance in tonight's short track final in Torino. I must say I didn't like skating before I saw your "kind" of skating: you are just the greatest artist in this discipline, your skating is poetry ... Congratulations for the gold medals!!!!
PS: Now I understand why they call you "the Zar"
See you,
Marco

MariaV
Byeeeeeeee Suzer, and thanks for the pics. :yeah:

rosespower
02-17-2006, 07:44 AM
OK, I don't want any more controversy over here but how these guys last night on Eurosport said Evgeni being (perhaps) the greatest EVER.... :confused: It kinda disturbed me.
I mean they haven't forgotten about Yagudin yet... all of a sudden? ;)
I would still say Yagudin in SLC was as perfect as it can be. Whatever the new scoring record for Evgeni might be.
yes yagudin is THE BEST...he beat plushenko at SLC remeber that.....this is another argument....

bokehlicious
02-17-2006, 07:45 AM
well hes his reaction:

Brian Joubert (FRA, 6e) : Je suis très déçu. J'ai pris des risques, et avec ce nouveau système de jugement il ne faut pas en prendre. Sixième ce n'est pas bien. Je ne suis pas content, mais c'est la vie. J'ai la chance d'être encore jeune (21 ans), en bonne santé. Cela ne me plait pas de voir des gens qui ne prennent pas de risque gagner des médailles. Avec l'ancien système, les juges tenaient compte de la prise de risque, et on pouvait tenter un deuxième quad si on ratait le premier. Maintenant ce n'est plus possible, il faut réussir les éléments prévus. Je ne vais pas rester là-dessus, sur cet échec, on me reverra aux Mondiaux et peut-être en 2010

if u can understand french woohoo but not i try and translate in a mo!

I guess Brian aimed Jeffrey. He is bitter cause this latter didn't take much risks and received good notes... In a way it's weird, Stephane took risks as well and it payed, but not for Brian... Glad to hear that he won't give up :)

Sandra
02-17-2006, 07:49 AM
I feel so sad for Brian now. :sad:
:hug::hug::hug:

aleeyna
OK, I don't want any more controversy over here but how these guys last night on Eurosport said Evgeni being (perhaps) the greatest EVER.... :confused: It kinda disturbed me.
I mean they haven't forgotten about Yagudin yet... all of a sudden? ;)
I would still say Yagudin in SLC was as perfect as it can be. Whatever the new scoring record for Evgeni might be.

They said that? Really? Which commentors? The french ones, or which? Personally, I couldn;t agree more :D I've always believed that, so it wasn'y necessary for some commentors to say it, but if they did, then makes me even prouder:)

Sandra
New sig again :p

rosespower
02-17-2006, 07:53 AM
another...

aleeyna
02-17-2006, 07:55 AM
yes yagudin is THE BEST...he beat plushenko at SLC remeber that.....this is another argument....

Yeah, but Pluchy had beaten Yagudin too, in 2001 for example. Plus, at the previous Olympics, Pluchy came from recent accidentation, so he fell in the short program and had some hesitations. The competition between them had always been very tight. Let's not forget that Yagudi was also a bit more experienced.
If Alexei hadn't retired, you never know how things would've developed. 2002 was indeed his year, and the fact that he withdrew right after had a big impact on how people remember him.

However, Pluchy and Yagu are both 2 giants. Choosing between them is just a matter of preference. I choose Pluchy. I actually did it when he was 16:)

MariaV
02-17-2006, 07:56 AM
They said that? Really? Which commentors? The french ones, or which? Personally, I couldn;t agree more :D I've always believed that, so it wasn'y necessary for some commentors to say it, but if they did, then makes me even prouder:)
No, it were the British ones.

Sandra
02-17-2006, 07:58 AM
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060216/i/r1770583336.jpg?

MariaV
02-17-2006, 07:59 AM
If Alexei hadn't retired, you never know how things would've developed. 2002 was indeed his year, and the fact that he withdrew right after had a big impact on how people remember him.

I watched both his SLC performances 5 times right the same nights. Then I thought OK, enough. But these were so Earth-shatteringly perfect performances that I still remember them and will remember forever. :worship:
I like Evgeni too but he's not my fave.
Lambiel's Vivaldi program for example is closer to my heart.

Betty
02-17-2006, 08:03 AM
I watched both his SLC performances 5 times right the same nights. Then I thought OK, enough. But these were so Earth-shatteringly perfect performances that I still remember them and will remember forever. :worship:
I like Evgeni too but he's not my fave.
Lambiel's Vivaldi program for example is closer to my heart.
Evgeni is like Federer more cold ;)
Lambiel cool
Brian :eek: :eek:

aleeyna
02-17-2006, 08:05 AM

thanks.
I'm happy:)

rosespower
02-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Yeah, but Pluchy had beaten Yagudin too, in 2001 for example. Plus, at the previous Olympics, Pluchy came from recent accidentation, so he fell in the short program and had some hesitations. The competition between them had always been very tight. Let's not forget that Yagudi was also a bit more experienced.

However, Pluchy and Yagu are both 2 giants. Choosing between them is just a matter of preference. I choose Pluchy. I actually did it when he was 16:)
i know you are happy about the win of plushenko...but really you over react we understand that you like plushenko... don't take it so personal everytime....

MariaV
02-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Evgeni is like Federer more cold ;)
Lambiel cool
Brian :eek: :eek:
Hi Betty, I hope you're enjoying the wonderful Olympics. :D :wavey:

rosespower
02-17-2006, 08:08 AM
in every year the fav of the commentators is the one who won...

Sandra
02-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Brian :inlove: :p

Betty
02-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Brian :inlove: :p
no words :p
cool flag ;)

aleeyna
02-17-2006, 08:13 AM
i know you are happy about the win of plushenko...but really you over react we understand that you like plushenko... don't take it so personal everytime....

hey, chill, i'm not taking anything too personal. I just gave my arguments to the person who gave their arguments about yagudin bein better. So don't over react yourself:) Everyone's just sayin what they feel here, and that;s what i did.

so keep it cool ;)

bokehlicious
02-17-2006, 08:14 AM
Stephane said he was proud to receive an SMS from Roger right after the ceremony... I'm so proud of my guys !!!!! :worship:

MariaV
02-17-2006, 08:15 AM
Stephane said he was proud to receive an SMS from Roger right after the ceremony... I'm so proud of my guys !!!!! :worship:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! You mean REALLY???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: to both :worship: :worship: :worship:

Puschkin
02-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Stephane said he was proud to receive an SMS from Roger right after the ceremony...

the real Swiss sportsmen of 2005 MUST unite against this upstart motorcyclist :p

bokehlicious
02-17-2006, 08:21 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! You mean REALLY???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: to both :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yes, that's true, I know Roger sent one after the world championships last year, and Stephane sent him back after Wimby and USO. In such a small country everybody know each other :)

bokehlicious
02-17-2006, 08:21 AM
the real Swiss sportsmen of 2005 MUST unite against this upstart motorcyclist :p

So true my dear :worship: :worship: :worship: ;)

Sandra
02-17-2006, 08:22 AM
no words :p
cool flag ;)
Well I have no reason to keep the French flag :p

Italia :rocker2:

Puschkin
02-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Translation kinda, its crap but its only a summary not exact :p

....... he will have to re-examine wot he is doing with World and perhaps in 2010
Sorry to be nitty-kritty, but "on me reverra" is literally "one will see me back", which is a much stronger statement that "having to reexamine what to do".

bokehlicious
02-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Sorry to be nitty-kritty, but "on me reverra" is literally "one will see me back", which is a much stronger statement that "having to reexamine what to do".

True. And it's a way of speaking which also means that he is hungry of revenge :)

Betty
02-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Well I have no reason to keep the French flag :p

Italia :rocker2:
scusami per ieri sera..ma ero nervosa..brutta discussione :p oggi tutto ok :hug:

Betty
02-17-2006, 09:03 AM
Sandee well will meet on MC or not:p ?and yr trip to rome?

Vass
02-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Plushenko said that he's going to shoot for gold in Vancuver. :worship: Woohoo for Russia. Now Russia has 8 years to prepare a substitute. Otherwise Russian figure skating would have been in a hole.

Puschkin
02-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Now Russia has 8 years to prepare a substitute. Otherwise Russian figure skating would have been in a hole.

that's what I noticed yesterday, no tsarewitsch around yet;)

MariaV
02-17-2006, 11:17 AM
No need for tsarewitsch. :p ;) Other like the majestic Lambiel can rule from now on. :D :dance: :yippee: :banana:

MariaV
02-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Ice Dance will be much more even and controversial I hope. ;) :boxing:
Here the starting order for tonight.

Ice Dancing - Compulsory Dance
Ravensburger Waltz

Starting Order

StN. Name Nat.
Warm-Up Group 1
1 GREBENKINA Anastasia / AZROJAN Vazgen ARM
2 DROBIAZKO Margarita / VANAGAS Povilas LTU
3 SILVERSTEIN Jamie / O'MEARA Ryan USA
4 GREGORY Melissa / PETUKHOV Denis USA
Warm-Up Group 2
5 FRASER Kristin / LUKANIN Igor AZE
6 DOMNINA Oksana / SHABALIN Maxim RUS
7 KAUC Alexandra / ZYCH Michal POL
8 WATANABE Nozomi / KIDO Akiyuki JPN
9 GRUSHINA Elena / GONCHAROV Ruslan UKR
Warm-Up Group 3
10 FAIELLA Federica / SCALI Massimo ITA
11 NAVKA Tatiana / KOSTOMAROV Roman RUS
12 BELBIN Tanith / AGOSTO Benjamin USA
13 KHOKHLOVA Jana / NOVITSKI Sergei RUS
14 ZARETSKI Alexandra / ZARETSKI Roman ISR
Warm-Up Group 4
15 GOLOVINA Julia / VOIKO Oleg UKR
16 DENKOVA Albena / STAVISKI Maxim BUL
17 WING Megan / LOWE Aaron CAN
18 KERR Sinead / KERR John GBR
19 FUSAR POLI Barbara / MARGAGLIO Maurizio ITA
Warm-Up Group 5
20 DUBREUIL Marie-France / LAUZON Patrice CAN
21 DELOBEL Isabelle / SCHOENFELDER Olivier FRA
22 CHAIT Galit / SAKHNOVSKI Sergei ISR
23 HOFFMANN Nora / ELEK Attila HUN
24 PECHALAT Nathalie / BOURZAT Fabian FRA

Deea
02-17-2006, 11:42 AM
No need for tsarewitsch. :p ;) Other like the majestic Lambiel can rule from now on. :D :dance: :yippee: :banana:

True, true! ;)

Deea
02-17-2006, 11:53 AM

But Evegeny was much younger back then and alexei was far more experimented you know...so you can't tell exactly who was or is the best. Evgeny's fans will say he's the best while Yagudin's fans will say that he was the best. it's a no end argument! :angel:

:devil: :devil: I say Plushenko is the best! :devil:

Puschkin
02-17-2006, 12:00 PM
No need for tsarewitsch.

I am not sure. Men's figure skating was always a Russian affair for me. I'd have to rethink my view of the world on this. ;)

MariaV
02-17-2006, 12:02 PM
I am not sure. Men's figure skating was always a Russian affair for me. I'd have to rethink my view of the world on this. ;)
You better! ;) I think many people are tired of Russian dominance in fs.

Puschkin
02-17-2006, 12:03 PM
I don' t mind dominance, in tennis neither :p .

Vass
02-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Lambiel can't even finish a program without a fall. :p Figure skating needs one more geniuses (who doesn't fall) to remain a pretty sport. ;)

MariaV
02-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Lambiel can't even finish a program without a fall. :p Figure skating needs one more Russian genius (who doesn't fall) to remain a pretty sport. ;)
How's your uni pretty boy? ;) Did you get the exam results? Do you need a stricter vMom? ;)

Deea
02-17-2006, 12:07 PM

Well, not everybody...I'm not! :D They are the best and don't win just because they come from Russia.

Vass
02-17-2006, 12:09 PM
Other countries are welcome to raise their geniuses too, but it should be a GENIUS who wins because he's a genius rather than a skater who sucks but wins because there's noone better.
So... We need a tsarevich.

Washa Koroleva
02-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I saw Sven Kramer. He looks funny.

Washa Koroleva
02-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Everyone here is so figure skating obsessed! :(

Deea
02-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Hey...does anyone know what happened to that guy, Andrei Griazev? He had pottential and Tatiana Tarasova as his coach...so what happened to him?

Washa Koroleva
02-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah and Brian is one pretty figure skater.

Puschkin
02-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Everyone here is so figure skating obsessed! :(
It is a figure skating thread ;)

Washa Koroleva
02-17-2006, 12:16 PM
It is a figure skating thread ;)

Oh. I didn't see. :worship:

MariaV
02-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey...does anyone know what happened to that guy, Andrei Griazev? He had pottential and Tatiana Tarasova as his coach...so what happened to him?
He appeared at the GP stages. didn't do too well I guess. He was injured and I guess he's still not well. :shrug:

Deea
02-17-2006, 12:23 PM
He appeared at the GP stages. didn't do too well I guess. He was injured and I guess he's still not well. :shrug:

:sad: too bad...hope he recovers!

almouchie
02-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Evan Lysacek impressed me yesterday a lot
not a fan of American Weir, I think he is a little over rated & gets media attention because he is an american , same as BOde Miller
Plushenko is cruising on his own, not bothered by any of the competition
Brian Joubert is great to watch, very elegant & daring
Lambiel is sometimes reserved & doesnt quite skate freely very often
the Japanese have am exciting talent takahashi ( i think)

Deea
02-17-2006, 12:31 PM

I really liked him too. Too bad he didn't do better in the short programme. He could have won the bronze. :sad: Johnny Weir...:rolleyes: didn't like him...I think he looks like a woman. :lol:

aleeyna
02-17-2006, 01:00 PM
But Evegeny was much younger back then and alexei was far more experimented you know...so you can't tell exactly who was or is the best. Evgeny's fans will say he's the best while Yagudin's fans will say that he was the best. it's a no end argument! :angel:

:devil: :devil: I say Plushenko is the best! :devil:

Amin to that:)
When I said that earlier I was told i was taking it too personal..lol

aleeyna
02-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Well, I'm goin home, guys. Tomorrow my bf and I are finnally gonna leave to Torino...hope I'm gonna live the dream..meet Pluchy, tell him he's amazing...enjoy everything that there is to be enjoyed out there... Take care all of you

roisin
02-17-2006, 01:10 PM
Dunno if its been posted already but I just heard that Plush was in a car crash this morning in heavy fog on the way to Milan airport but he's unhurt apparently.

rosespower
02-17-2006, 01:38 PM
my first post from school.....
and have fun in torino....

Scotso
02-17-2006, 02:13 PM
You can see the free skates of the final top 7 on this page again ;)

http://www.nbcolympics.com/results/1500189/detail.html

Scotso
02-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Oh and good luck to Belbin & Agosto :D

Suzi
02-17-2006, 02:28 PM
not a fan of American Weir, I think he is a little over rated & gets media attention because he is an american , same as BOde Miller
Plushenko is cruising on his own, not bothered by any of the competition
Lambiel is sometimes reserved & doesnt quite skate freely very often
the Japanese have am exciting talent takahashi ( i think)
yeah i think the japanese are going to have a strong team for vancouver they also have mao asada who was just by a lil bit too young for this yrs comp

Doris Loeffel
02-17-2006, 02:43 PM

LOL ;)

But I still like Tom too ;)

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Thanks, I really need some hugs :hug:
Awww, sweetie. :hug: :hug: :hug:

*Elsie*
02-17-2006, 02:57 PM
I really liked him too. Too bad he didn't do better in the short programme. He could have won the bronze. :sad: Johnny Weir...:rolleyes: didn't like him...I think he looks like a woman. :lol:Johnny Weir :inlove: Even if he looks like a girl :lol: He reminds me of Johnny Depp *faint*

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Buttle is the Invisible Skater. He won the bronze but I don't remember his performances, his outfit, and I can barely place his face. A completely forgettable guy. :lol:
Really. This morning I found myself trying to remind his first name. And it was hard, to actually remind it. :lol:

Deea
02-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Johnny Weir :inlove: Even if he looks like a girl :lol: He reminds me of Johnny Depp *faint*

Johnny Depp? No way! :lol:

Deea
02-17-2006, 03:22 PM
A gold medal to Stephane Lambiel for crying on the podium and showing some heart. Love his spins. :cool:

He was so sweet! Made me wanna give him a big hug! :hug:

02-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Oh and good luck to Belbin & Agosto :D
Yes by all means :) The U.S. has never done much of anything in the dance competition :sad: But Belbin and Agosto are so good :angel: I hope they can medal :cool:

Vass
02-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Johnny Depp? No way! :lol:
Yeah he does. At least like in "Edward Scissorhands".

Sandra
02-17-2006, 04:46 PM
scusami per ieri sera..ma ero nervosa..brutta discussione :p oggi tutto ok :hug:
Non c'e problema :hug: :hug:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Sandee well will meet on MC or not:p ?and yr trip to rome?
No :sad: sarro in Mc durante il torneo ma nel stesso giorno dobbiamo andare anche a Cannes e Saint Tropez :smash:
Non posso credere che sarro nella stessa citta con te e Marat e non potro vedervi :crying2:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh yeah and Brian is one pretty figure skater.
:kiss: Thank you :hug:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 04:52 PM
:worship:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Well, I'm goin home, guys. Tomorrow my bf and I are finnally gonna leave to Torino...hope I'm gonna live the dream..meet Pluchy, tell him he's amazing...enjoy everything that there is to be enjoyed out there... Take care all of you
And of course your second dream to meet Brian and well you know :p

Betty
02-17-2006, 04:54 PM
No :sad: sarro in Mc durante il torneo ma nel stesso giorno dobbiamo andare anche a Cannes e Saint Tropez :smash:
Non posso credere che sarro nella stessa citta con te e Marat e non potro vedervi :crying2:
:bigcry:noooooooooo!!

Sandra
02-17-2006, 04:55 PM
:bigcry:noooooooooo!!
:bigcry::bigcry:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 04:55 PM
E a Roma andro il 21 marzo.

rosespower
02-17-2006, 05:24 PM

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 05:27 PM
:rolls:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 05:29 PM
What? :p

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 05:32 PM
What? :p
Of course her second bigest dream is to meet Brian, of course. We know that right? :angel:

:lol:

rosespower
02-17-2006, 05:36 PM
tonight.....dance...

Sandra
02-17-2006, 05:55 PM
Of course her second bigest dream is to meet Brian, of course. We know that right? :angel:

She has to be a daring girl if she meets him :p

roisin
02-17-2006, 06:11 PM
If Russia's going to dominate skating then I wish they'd find somebody who had some personality already. :o

Evan Lysacek was the only skater who really impressed me and I'm sorry he didn't win a medal. A shame his short program was a disaster but his recovery in this free skate was so good it was inspiring. Well done to him!

No medal for Johnny Weir. He stomps off like a little girl. Oh well. http://67.19.129.138/mtf/images/icons/icon10.gif

A gold medal to Stephane Lambiel for crying on the podium and showing some heart. Love his spins. :cool:

Buttle is the Invisible Skater. He won the bronze but I don't remember his performances, his outfit, and I can barely place his face. A completely forgettable guy. :lol:
:worship: well said tangy!!

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 06:15 PM
She has to be a daring girl if she meets him :p
Yeah. :lol:

rosespower
02-17-2006, 06:31 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/images/chris_martin_feb06/420.jpg

rosespower
02-17-2006, 06:31 PM
i know it is oftopic but....it is from 14 feb

Suzi
02-17-2006, 06:32 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Suzi
but chris moyles rock :rocker:

Corinna
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/images/chris_martin_feb06/420.jpg
:o who is this?!

Suzi
02-17-2006, 06:34 PM
is that stephy in ur av cos i think he looks like ummm wots his face in that foto

rosespower
02-17-2006, 06:35 PM
:o who is this?!
chris martin..and chris moyles

Corinna
is that stephy in ur av cos i think he looks like ummm wots his face in that foto
it is him

Suzi
why?

i hate Coldplay with a passion :o

Corinna
02-17-2006, 06:36 PM
chris martin..and chris moyles
oh, thanks :lol: :hug:

Suzi
02-17-2006, 06:36 PM
it is him
i know it is but he looks like someone else :p

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Ok, Chris Martin has the most beautifull eyes. Of course nothing comes close to Joaquin's. Right Suz? :p

Corinna
02-17-2006, 06:38 PM
i know it is but he looks like someone else :p
like who? ;)

rosespower
02-17-2006, 06:38 PM
oh, thanks :lol: :hug:
np:hug:

Suzi
02-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Ok, Chris Martin has the most beautifull eyes. Of course nothing comes close to Joaquin's. Right Suz? :p

u want to annoy me again :ras:

p.s. u wont know who it is corinna :p

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm trying my best here, sista. :nerner:

Corinna
02-17-2006, 06:46 PM

p.s. u wont know who it is corinna :p
tell me though

Suzi
02-17-2006, 06:49 PM
:nerner: right back atch ya!!!

any some compulsary dance piccies...

Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj047_olympics_day_.jpg
Federica Faiella and Massimo Scali
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj038_olympics_day_.jpg
Oksana Domina and Maxim Shablin
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj036_olympics_day_.jpg

rosespower
02-17-2006, 06:50 PM
night!!

Suzi
02-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Nozomi Watanabe and Akiyuki Kido
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj027_olympics_day_.jpg
Alexandra Kauc and Michal Zych
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj026_olympics_day_.jpg
Margarita Drobiazko and Povilas Vanagas
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj004_olympics_day_.jpg
Tanith Belbin and Benjamin Agosto
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj052_olympics_day_.jpg

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Awww, nice pics. Thanks Suz. :p

Suzi
02-17-2006, 07:02 PM
i know u like the one of tatiana ' i love make up 'navka :p

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 07:18 PM
She's pretty one the ice, you can't deny that. :p
:sobbing:They're gonna win again anyway, and this is getting boring.

Who are you're faves Suz?

Suzi
02-17-2006, 07:26 PM
i dont have faves in ice skating :p

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, you don't wanna say it. Like you don't wanna say your name. I got you mistery girl. :p

Suzi
02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
i really dont have a fave just ones i dislike :p and i think i made myself clear yesterday

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 07:37 PM
If you don't have any faves, then you shouldn't dislike anyone either. :ras:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Ok, i didnt see anything till now so were the italians that good?:D
There were my faves before they quit so I want them to win badly (well not as much as Brian:p)

Suzi
02-17-2006, 07:38 PM
If you don't have any faves, then you shouldn't dislike anyone either. :ras:

lifes a bitch deal with it :p

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 07:43 PM
lifes a bitch deal with it :p
Thanks Mum. :nerner:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 07:49 PM
I wanna turn time back :p

Suzi
02-17-2006, 07:50 PM
tough

rosespower
02-17-2006, 08:03 PM
good night girls!

Suzi
02-17-2006, 08:04 PM
night

freesbee
02-17-2006, 08:14 PM
sorry to invade here :p, but I like to say: WELL DONE KEVIN AND STEPHANE :woohoo:

Scotso
02-17-2006, 08:37 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj052_olympics_day_.jpg

:hearts:

Scotso
02-17-2006, 08:39 PM
1 Fusar Poli / Margaglio 19.10 19.68 0.00 38.78
2 Navka / Kostomarov 18.52 19.68 0.00 38.20
3 Denkova / Staviski 18.60 19.05 0.00 37.65
4 Dubreuil / Lauzon 18.72 18.72 0.00 37.44
5 Grushina / Goncharov 18.12 19.27 0.00 37.39
6 Belbin / Agosto 18.29 19.07 0.00 37.36
7 Delobel / Schoenfelder 17.82 18.62 0.00 36.44
8 Drobiazko / Vanagas 17.13 18.10 0.00 35.23
9 Domnina / Shabalin 17.06 16.31 0.00 33.37
10 Faiella / Scali 16.85 16.35 0.00 33.20

:o

I guess this one doesn't really matter or what? The Russians not getting first in EVERYTHING is a little surprising. :p

Suzi
02-17-2006, 08:42 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060217/capt.olypa11502172011.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_russia_olypa115.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060217/capt.olypa21802172001.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_usa_olypa218.jpg

and :eek: she obv heard of botox then :p

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20060217/i/r2554179699.jpg

Suzi
02-17-2006, 08:43 PM
1 Fusar Poli / Margaglio 19.10 19.68 0.00 38.78
2 Navka / Kostomarov 18.52 19.68 0.00 38.20
3 Denkova / Staviski 18.60 19.05 0.00 37.65
4 Dubreuil / Lauzon 18.72 18.72 0.00 37.44
5 Grushina / Goncharov 18.12 19.27 0.00 37.39
6 Belbin / Agosto 18.29 19.07 0.00 37.36
7 Delobel / Schoenfelder 17.82 18.62 0.00 36.44
8 Drobiazko / Vanagas 17.13 18.10 0.00 35.23
9 Domnina / Shabalin 17.06 16.31 0.00 33.37
10 Faiella / Scali 16.85 16.35 0.00 33.20

:o

I guess this one doesn't really matter or what? The Russians not getting first in EVERYTHING is a little surprising. :p

lol but the margin is only minor

Sandra
02-17-2006, 08:45 PM
We are in italy :p

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 08:46 PM

Yeah that's a bit surprising. But like Suz said, the margin is so minor, that they are still very likely to get the gold. As they always do. :o

Sandra
02-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Vai Italia :rocker2:

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Yep, Forza Italia! :bounce:

Scotso
02-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Tanith is so hot :drool:

Suzi
02-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Tanith is so hot :drool:

i think shes pretty and im female lol but then it cud just be the make up haha

Sandra
02-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Brian is so hot crying :p

Where can i find a pic from the interview that Gwendal took him?

justClaudia
02-17-2006, 08:55 PM
She's HAWT! :inlove:

Suzi
02-17-2006, 09:27 PM
some more dance pics..

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060217/capt.olypa23602172126.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_bulgaria_olypa236.jpg
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj115_olympics_day_.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060217/capt.olypa22602172039.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_italy_olypa226.jpg

Suzi
02-17-2006, 09:30 PM
more for u scott...

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060217/capt.olypa21702172000.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_usa_olypa217.jpg

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165214sj053_olympics_day_.jpg

Sandra
02-17-2006, 09:45 PM

Sandra
02-17-2006, 09:46 PM
I want Veronique back :(

Corinna
02-17-2006, 09:46 PM
:awww: poor him :hug:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 10:06 PM
:hug:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 10:07 PM
I need to add something else :p

Corinna
:hug:
:) he looked so lovely yesterday, hun :yeah:
:hearts: i'll begin to like him

Corinna
I need to add something else :p
quoi? :shrug:

Sandra
02-17-2006, 10:10 PM
see now :p

Sandra
02-17-2006, 10:11 PM
:) he looked so lovely yesterday, hun :yeah:
:hearts: i'll begin to like him
Yay :D :bounce:

Corinna
02-17-2006, 10:11 PM
:lol: i love it :hug:

:wavey: goodnight hun :kiss:

Corinna
02-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Yay :D :bounce:
;) you've got such a great influence on me :scared: ;)

Sandra
02-17-2006, 10:12 PM
night :hug:

Scotso
02-18-2006, 02:52 AM
more for u scott...

:D

Sandra
02-18-2006, 07:31 AM

:D
I want Evan back :crying2:

cleo1986
02-18-2006, 01:15 PM
sorry to invade here :p, but I like to say: WELL DONE KEVIN AND STEPHANE :woohoo:

Hey, another fan of Kevin! I'm so glad he skated so good! The audience really liked him too. He finally showed the world what he can do. And he had alot of fans in the stands (I was the one behind the big Belgian flag :) ). He absolutely deserved to be in the top 10.
BRAVO Kevin!!! :worship:

guida
02-18-2006, 04:07 PM
I am sooooo late but just wanted to state my comments on the men's final:

Plushy - No surprise here whatsoever (wish he wouldn't look so mechanical though; didn't stir me one bit) :shrug:

Brian - Get a shrink already! He can't keep getting nervous on key moments! As long as Plushy's skating, Joubert has to learn to deal with it. He's just so damn pretty, though... *sigh*

Lambiel - Bit of a letdown really; I'm not sure he deserved to be 2nd... :scratch:

That Canadian guy was just like Tangy said; so... nothing, he's a good skater, sure, but just so forgettable. (See I can't even remember his name... :lol: )

Johnny Weir just played it safe and blew it.

Now the big, BIG surprise to me was Evan! He had the BEST performance by far, I loved it so much better than Plushy's, that's what figure skating is all about, you have to be technically perfect AND show emotion and passion and that's just what he did. Why oh why did he have to suck on the short program? He'd have silver by now, I'm pretty sure. GO EVAN!!! :worship: :woohoo:

Sandra
02-18-2006, 06:48 PM

Plushy - No surprise here whatsoever (wish he wouldn't look so mechanical though; didn't stir me one bit) :shrug:

Brian - Get a shrink already! He can't keep getting nervous on key moments! As long as Plushy's skating, Joubert has to learn to deal with it. He's just so damn pretty, though... *sigh*

Lambiel - Bit of a letdown really; I'm not sure he deserved to be 2nd... :scratch:

That Canadian guy was just like Tangy said; so... nothing, he's a good skater, sure, but just so forgettable. (See I can't even remember his name... :lol: )

Now the big, BIG surprise to me was Evan! He had the BEST performance by far, I loved it so much better than Plushy's, that's what figure skating is all about, you have to be technically perfect AND show emotion and passion and that's just what he did. Why oh why did he have to suck on the short program? He'd have silver by now, I'm pretty sure. GO EVAN!!! :worship: :woohoo:

Good post, and Brian needs Veronique or Laurent back as coaches :p

Suzi
02-18-2006, 06:49 PM

Spot on Guida :yeah:

Mara_M
02-18-2006, 08:29 PM
sandee is right,bri needs veronique back!

Sandra
02-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Sandee is always right
:angel:

Mara_M
02-18-2006, 11:56 PM
:rolleyes:
jim said it only once,why do u quote it in all threads when u need support?

Scotso
02-19-2006, 01:36 AM
I want Evan back :crying2:

He'll return for the World Championships... if not sooner.

Where did Brian go? :p

02-19-2006, 02:31 AM
I wonder since Plushenko won the Gold Medal if he will go to the World Championships this year?

rosespower
02-19-2006, 08:56 AM
yes i guess he will go because he wants the 3 titles this season......so don't worry....enjoy his performance at the gala till then...and pop by more often...:wavey:

Corinna
02-19-2006, 10:03 AM
I wonder since Plushenko won the Gold Medal if he will go to the World Championships this year?
:hug: great to see you here, hun
you're a fan of him?

Mara_M
02-19-2006, 01:31 PM
he said he will!but if he will be ill still:awww:!

Mara_M
02-19-2006, 01:32 PM
:hug: great to see you here, hun
you're a fan of him?
but she was here 1 week ago too!we know since ech she is plushy fan (finally someone with me:p)!

rosespower
02-19-2006, 05:52 PM
tommorow school:sad:...can't see the team event...

Corinna
02-19-2006, 06:21 PM
but she was here 1 week ago too!we know since ech she is plushy fan (finally someone with me:p)!
sorry :o i haven't been here then....

Sandra
02-19-2006, 06:27 PM
He'll return for the World Championships... if not sooner.

Where did Brian go? :p
Morgs won :angel:

Scotso
02-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Belbin and Agosto :woohoo:

Sandra
02-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Barbara e Mauritizo :sad:

Suzi
02-19-2006, 09:22 PM
wow they slipped to 7th how bad a fall was it!

Mara_M
02-19-2006, 09:29 PM
sorry :o i haven't been here then....
np:hug:

why the **** did all my favs fell?i'm so :fiery:!

Suzi
02-19-2006, 09:31 PM
whos ur faves

Mara_M
02-19-2006, 10:15 PM
who fell:lol:
denkova/stavinski,drobiasco/vanagas & chait/skavnovski...& fusar-poli/margalio!

Suzi
02-19-2006, 10:47 PM
some photos....

Benjamin Agosto and Tanith Belbin
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060219/capt.olypa24602192240.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_usa_olypa246.jpg

Patrice Lauzon and Marie-France Dubreuil
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165217bl162_olympics_day_.jpg

Roman Kostomarov skates with his partner Tatiana Navka
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20060219/capt.sge.mve53.190206220608.photo00.photo.default-267x380.jpg

Suzi
02-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Olivier Schoenfelder and Isabelle Delobel
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060219/capt.olypa23002192101.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_france_olypa230.jpg

Barbara Fusar Poli and Maurizio Margaglio
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165217bl154_olympics_day_.jpg

Federica Faiella and Massimo Scali
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165217bl158_olympics_day_.jpg

PamV
02-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Plushenko and his flailing arms :rolleyes: I miss Alexei a lot. I like Johnny Weir, he's has great lines and stretch, kind of reminds me of Paul Wylie (except that Johnny can actually land his jumps). Michelle is still my favorite female, but a lot of the Japanese women look interesting for the future.

Since the rule changes now Plushenko has put all his effort in to jumps and not much into choreography or other aspects. That's why he waves his arms a lot. He didn't look like he felt anything for his routine and he wasn't playing to the audience at all. I think he deserved to win .... he lands most jumps effortlessly. However, his routines were boring with little artistry.

I was glad that Lambiel took the Silver. I've seen him skate better than this but still he is great. He's cute and seems nice.

Weir came off as a Diva. He was smuggly talking a lot about himself and how he pushes the envelope but then at crunch time he was nervous and showed no guts. He should have attempted a quad because even if he fell he would have gotten more points for trying. I've always liked his skating better than many other prior Americans, (Todd Eldridge, or Paul Wylie) for example .... however, comparing Weir to the rest of the current field I think Weir needs to pep up his routines and show more variety.

Evan Lysacek was a surprise in his long program. I think his was the most interesting routine but he didn't try any quads.

02-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Thanks Suzi for posting those great pictures :)

rosespower
02-20-2006, 07:34 AM
thanks for the pics

Mara_M
02-20-2006, 04:11 PM
suzi is the pics soceress:lol:!

Suzi
02-20-2006, 04:18 PM
i just get bored easily

Mara_M
02-20-2006, 04:21 PM
with mtf?never:lol:

Suzi
02-20-2006, 04:46 PM
:p indeed

Mara_M
02-20-2006, 07:07 PM
i won't stay up to comment the dance competition,but i trust u suzi u willl give me the pics tomorrow:hug:!going to bed,to watch tv:kiss:!

Sandra
02-20-2006, 07:09 PM
I get often bored with MTF...

02-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Can the U.S. possibly win a Medal in Ice Dancing? It has just been 30 years since we last won a Medal in Ice Dancing :eek:

rosespower
02-20-2006, 07:22 PM
who doesn't?

rosespower
02-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Can the U.S. possibly win a Medal in Ice Dancing? It has just been 30 years since we last won a Medal in Ice Dancing :eek:
i know you have patriotic feelings but i really don't want....

Sandra
02-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Go Frenchies :D

Vass
02-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Russia first
US second
Ukraine third

Suzi
02-20-2006, 11:06 PM
i won't stay up to comment the dance competition,but i trust u suzi u willl give me the pics tomorrow:hug:!going to bed,to watch tv:kiss:!
how dare u rely on me lol well ur lucky i got back on time but dunno if i can be arsed to do it :p

Scotso
02-21-2006, 02:19 AM
Belbin/Agosto :D :bounce:

Silver is the new gold... since you can't beat the Russians in this sport :rolleyes: :sad:

MariaV
02-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Congrats Scott! :hug:

LOL, everyone was so busy watching that no-one's even been here.
The Russians did really well so ... yeah.
I totally love the French couple's (Delobel - Schoenfelder) Venice Carneval. I so hope they'll stay and win some medals in the coming years just like Denkova-Staviski. They are my personal faves. :D
And of course an honorary mention to the Lithuanian couple's Phantom of the Opera and thanks for the comeback. :worship:

Sandra
02-21-2006, 07:35 AM
The French couple :sad:

Puschkin
02-21-2006, 07:50 AM
The French couple :sad:

This was really sad, because in contrast to their countryman :p , they did a great performance.

LOL, everyone was so busy watching that no-one's even been here.
I thought the same, good to have you back :wavey:

I totally love the French couple's (Delobel - Schoenfelder) Venice Carneval. I so hope they'll stay and win some medals in the coming years just like Denkova-Staviski.
I also liked both of them, in particular the French, even more than those of the medalists. That is the reason why I had stopped watching figure skating for some time. I hardly ever agreed with the judges ;)

Sandra
02-21-2006, 08:04 AM
This was really sad, because in contrast to their countryman :p , they did a great performance.

You had to remind me :p

Sandra
02-21-2006, 08:36 AM
Here ya go Pushkin ;)

Puschkin
02-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Here ya go Pushkin ;)
thanks ;)

Sandra
02-21-2006, 09:00 AM
You are welcome :)

Suzi
02-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Podium
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165220sj184_olympics_day_.jpg

Suzi
1st Place Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov (RUS)
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165220sj157_olympics_day_.jpg

2nd Place Tanith Belbin and Benjamin Agosto (USA)
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165220sj164_olympics_day_.jpg

3rd Place Elena Grushina and Ruslan Goncharov (UKR)
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060220/capt.olypa13002202158.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_ukraine_olypa130.jpg

Suzi
4th Place Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder (FRA)
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060220/capt.olypa24202202239.winter_olympics_figure_skati ng_ice_dancing_tr2_france_olypa242.jpg

5th Place Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski (BUL)
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165220sj015_olympics_day_.jpg

6th Place Barbara Fusar Poli and Maurizio Margaglio (ITA)
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165220sj186_olympics_day_.jpg

Sandra
02-21-2006, 09:09 AM
The 4th place pic is wrong :p

Suzi
02-21-2006, 09:16 AM
well dont blame thats wot it said on the webpage lol i try and find another one

rosespower
02-21-2006, 09:37 AM
congrats to tatiana and roman!

rosespower
02-21-2006, 09:37 AM
99 pag

Suzi
02-21-2006, 09:38 AM
99 pag :scratch:

rosespower
02-21-2006, 09:47 AM
thread pag..

nermo
02-21-2006, 10:02 AM
The russian pair was magnificent . Tatiana 's impression after winning was just amazing. Congratulations :D

But i felt for the french pair :sad: they made a great performance yesterday. And i felt they deserved a medal ,but may be they weren't that lucky in the former obligatory and the original shows?..( haven't watched it)

MariaV
02-21-2006, 11:06 AM
But i felt for the french pair :sad: they made a great performance yesterday. And i felt they deserved a medal ,but may be they weren't that lucky in the former obligatory and the original shows?..( haven't watched it)
Yes, they were just too far behind. :sad:

Suzi
02-21-2006, 11:29 AM
ahhhh mine is 132 pg :p

nermo
02-21-2006, 11:49 AM
posted by MariaV
Yes, they were just too far behind. :sad:

It's Hard to believe this , with the way they performed yesterday, but i guess they can still compete in further tourneys :hug:

nermo
02-21-2006, 11:51 AM
:secret: Suzi u 've got a record in posts number :12,000 ;)

Suzi
02-21-2006, 12:55 PM
:woohoo: wow im like an MTF post whore hehe nah loadsa others have more than me :p its 12,001 now ;)

Corinna
02-21-2006, 01:12 PM
:woohoo: wow im like an MTF post whore hehe nah loadsa others have more than me :p its 12,001 now ;)
:worship: :bowdown: suz :woohoo:

Suzi
02-21-2006, 02:36 PM
hehe i should :worship: u your near 20,000 :eek:

Corinna
02-21-2006, 02:38 PM
hehe i should :worship: u your near 20,000 :eek:
i'm working hard :rolls:
or maybe i am just addicted :eek:

Suzi
02-21-2006, 02:55 PM

02-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Finally a Silver Medal for the U.S. in ice dancing. The first Silver Medal we have ever had in the sport and the last time we Medaled at all was in 1976 :eek:

rosespower
02-21-2006, 05:07 PM
SUZI nice .... i'm not an advanced poster... or i'm less addicted ...

rosespower
02-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Finally a Silver Medal for the U.S. in ice dancing. The first Silver Medal we have ever had in the sport and the last time we Medaled at all was in 1976 :eek:
congrats for your peeps :wavey:

Corinna
02-21-2006, 05:16 PM
SUZI nice .... i'm not an advanced poster... or i'm less addicted ...
:o :rolls:

Suzi
02-21-2006, 05:44 PM
nah sabri its just i have been here for a wee while im an oldie

rosespower
02-21-2006, 05:58 PM
:):)
tonight fingers crossed for IRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNAAA!

rosespower
02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
"the crowd just went bananas!" a comment from ES online
:rolls::rolls::rolls:

Suzi
02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
is it tonight gosh, yeh go irina and anyone other than cohen or hughes (plz fans dont take offence)

rosespower
02-21-2006, 06:05 PM
"Nb, that means angry and not drunk in English English." :rolls:

rosespower
02-21-2006, 06:06 PM
pissed was the word...

Suzi
:scratch:

Suzi
Pissed can mean both doesnt it

rosespower
02-21-2006, 06:08 PM
i guess in american english pissed means drunk?

rosespower
02-21-2006, 06:08 PM
i don't know ... but this comments are just hilarious..

Suzi
02-21-2006, 06:09 PM
well sometimes i say Im pissed off (im angry) and when im drunk i am pissed :p i thought it was english and not Am english :p

*Viva Chile*
02-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Congrats Tati and Roman :D

When it start the women's competition?

rosespower
02-21-2006, 06:16 PM
tonight
is the short prog...

rosespower
02-21-2006, 06:18 PM
well sometimes i say Im pissed off (im angry) and when im drunk i am pissed :p i thought it was english and not Am english :p
i don't now but you saw "english english"

Suzi
02-21-2006, 06:19 PM
i dunno bit tired today

Mara_M
02-21-2006, 06:20 PM
:):)
tonight fingers crossed for IRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNAAA!
ira:banana:!!
suzi::ras: u overpas my posts,i was leading 2 days ago:ras:

i can't belive i fell asleep exactly at the last group yesterday!but i saw navka-kostomarov(kinda boring) and albena-maxim(quite liked)!i've heard from my friends that the americans were booooooooooooooorrriiiiiiiiiingggggggg!an di guess so,i saw their program before and didn't liek it!and grushina - goncharov were borings too,i don't like this podium at all!!!so :( for margarita-povilas,bfp-mm,albena-maxim and gait-sergey!!!

ps:i liked kerr bro's and kokhlova-novitski!

Suzi
02-21-2006, 06:21 PM
:nerner:

Sandra
02-21-2006, 06:54 PM
ira:banana:!!
suzi::ras: u overpas my posts,i was leading 2 days ago:ras:

i can't belive i fell asleep exactly at the last group yesterday!but i saw navka-kostomarov(kinda boring) and albena-maxim(quite liked)!i've heard from my friends that the americans were booooooooooooooorrriiiiiiiiiingggggggg!an di guess so,i saw their program before and didn't liek it!and grushina - goncharov were borings too,i don't like this podium at all!!!so :( for margarita-povilas,bfp-mm,albena-maxim and gait-sergey!!!

ps:i liked kerr bro's and kokhlova-novitski!
:lol: Evryone is boring to you? :p I don't like Navka-Kostomarov but they were good, not boring. I am really really sorry for Isabel Delobel and Schoenflender (or however is that written), by far the best free skate imo.

Bad Olympics for the Frenchies :sad:

Corinna
02-21-2006, 08:02 PM
nah sabri its just i have been here for a wee while im an oldie
i just realized that we joined the same month :hug: :D

the cat
02-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Is Irina Slutskaya up for the challenge of winning the Ladies 2006 Winter Olympic gold medal and a Russian sweep of the Torino figure skating gold medals? I hope so. :) Udachi Irina! :D

Suzi
02-21-2006, 08:11 PM
haha corinna :aparty:

anyways i think irina will do it but arakawa up there with her in 2nd place atm and its only the SP

the cat
02-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Suzi, Arakawah has alot of talent and just as good a chance to win a gold medal as Slutskaya and Cohen do.

02-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Yes the women's figure skating field is very deep now. And many of the skaters, like the Japanese, we don't get to see too much of them skating here in the U.S.

Suzi
02-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Suzi, Arakawah has alot of talent and just as good a chance to win a gold medal as Slutskaya and Cohen do.

i never said she didnt :p

p.s. i think in a couple of years time the japanese ice skaters will be one of the top nations as ive said before as one of them has already defeated slutskaya this year but unfortunatly she was too young for Turin. Its in particular the female sector that they will shine but they have takahashi in the mens as well

Suzi
02-21-2006, 09:22 PM
cohen infront bu .03

Suzi
02-21-2006, 09:23 PM
its gonna be a great LP anyone could win it, 1 mistake could be all it takes between like 1st and 4th and so on

uglyamerican
02-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Sasha!

Suzi
02-21-2006, 09:31 PM
im not a sasha fan but her routine was slightly better than the rest and also she has really great flexibility :eek: