Figure Skating ^ Brian you did it xD Allez!! First World title!!! Many more to come!! [Archive] - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

Figure Skating ^ Brian you did it xD Allez!! First World title!!! Many more to come!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Corinna
02-15-2006, 08:15 PM
thanks suz :hug:
good night :kiss:

rosespower
02-15-2006, 08:16 PM
good night!:hug:

Sandra
02-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Sandra :worship:

Scotso
02-15-2006, 10:13 PM
I just hope one of Lysacek-Joubert-Buttle manages to medal. :sad:

Mara_M
02-15-2006, 10:15 PM
:kiss: good night girls
what abt :worship: to u sandee..or was sandra chiper?

Scotso
02-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Here's an aft view for Sandra... not sure if it was posted. ;)

Scotso
02-15-2006, 10:52 PM
I know some of you said you missed the short programs of some....

http://www.nbcolympics.com/results/1500189/detail.html

there you can watch the short programs of Plushy, Weir, Lambiel, Joubert, Savoie, and Lysacek.

Suzi
02-15-2006, 10:55 PM
does it take long to load lol i only want to see how good plushys 90 odd sp was :rolleyes:

guida
02-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Thanks, KarolBeckFan! :D

BTW, I believe it's still possible for Weir to overtake Plushy tomorrow... And arrogant or not, I'd love to see Brian take a medal too. :)

And I really hope Lambiel is 100% fit. :scared:

Suzi
02-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Weir could but it has to be faultless or lucky with the judging :p

justClaudia
02-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Chat thread! Finally! :banana:

Oh, I just read about Stephane. Hope he's fine for tomorow. :unsure:

Suzi
02-15-2006, 11:29 PM
ok it starts at 6 tommorow and my last lecture finishes at 5 hmmm lets hope it doesnt overun so i can rush home :p

justClaudia
02-15-2006, 11:30 PM
I don't think I'll be home in time. Damn I really wanna see this. :(

Suzi
02-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Start List

Warm-Up Group No. 1

1 VERNER Tomas CZE 22 59.71
2 LINDEMANN Stefan GER 20 60.52
3 LI Chengjiang CHN 21 60.23
4 BERNTSSON Kristoffer SWE 23 59.55
5 TOTH Zoltan HUN 24 55.07
6 DAMBIER Frederic FRA 19 61.17

Warm-Up Group No. 2

7 KLIMKIN Ilia RUS 18 61.61
8 PFEIFER Viktor AUT 17 62.17
9 DAVYDOV Sergei BLR 14 64.65
10 VAN DER PERREN Kevin BEL 13 65.36
11 KOVALEVSKI Anton UKR 16 63.41
12 DINEV Ivan BUL 15 63.64

Resurfacing of the Ice

Warm-Up Group No. 3

13 LYSACEK Evan USA 10 67.55
14 SAVOIE Matthew USA 8 69.15
15 CHIPER Gheorghe ROM 9 67.66
16 SANDHU Emanuel CAN 7 69.75
17 ZHANG Min CHN 11 67.39
18 SAWYER Shawn CAN 12 67.20

Warm-Up Group No. 4

19 PLUSHENKO Evgeni RUS 1 90.66
20 LAMBIEL Stephane SUI 3 79.04
21 WEIR Johnny USA 2 80.00
22 BUTTLE Jeffrey CAN 6 73.29
23 JOUBERT Brian FRA 4 77.77
24 TAKAHASHI Daisuke JPN 5 73.77

Suzi
02-15-2006, 11:38 PM
hehe looking at their olympic piccies looool

http://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_602448.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_605807.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_100087.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_606750.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_606743.jpg

Leaving the best till last :haha:

http://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_600122.jpg

justClaudia
02-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Those pics. :haha: Thanks Suz.:D

Suzi
02-15-2006, 11:40 PM
omg sandee ur gonna love this one....

http://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_604686.jpg

:p

guida
02-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Weir could but it has to be faultless or lucky with the judging :p

True. :lol:

omg, that last pic! :eek: :haha:

MariaV
02-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Thanks for all the pics Suzi! :hug: :rolls:
Ready for the big fight tonight girls & boys? ;) :boxing:
I'll even miss tennis from Marseille for that.

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Ok, talk after you see the programme, no one said he wasnt the best yday, just imo and from what you say Brian's the mark was too big.

Of course you missed the posts that said that we most like them for the way they skate, not only for thier looks :rolleyes:

I've said it here a lot of times, that i don't like Plushenko for his too feminine way of skating imo, not cause he is not good looking :rolleyes: Then explain why i don't like Lambiel. :rolleyes:

The most impressive figure of figure skating is Alexei Yagudin. But of course you can't be objective.

Geeezers, Sandra:) And all the rest of you who "attacked" me like that:).. I never said you shouldn't have another favourite than Plushenko, my whole point is that you shouldn't judge him by criteria that don't involve skating skills! And all that stuff about how he doesn't "make you feel anything", emotion and stuff like that is like...whatever:) I wonder what's so emotional about the others' programmes, but I'm not gonna name it, cuz u'll all jump on me again:) And of course I think it's ridiculous to say that Evgeni is feminine, but whateva'! lol!
Sandra, you can't be objective either about who's the most impressive figure of figure skating, and just keep in mind that I said "for me" the most impressive one is Evgeni, so I never claimed that YOU should feel the same. However, you stated that about Yagudin as if it were general truth, which is not. It's all a matter of preferences. So FOR YOU, yeah, Yagudin might be the best one. And for many others. Just as Pluchy is for many many people, involving me. Talkin' bout objectivity here is kinda useless...

Damn, need to get over today' emotions :S

MariaV
02-16-2006, 07:18 AM
Oh, ... figure of figure skating.... that sounds so funny!!!!!!!! :haha:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:24 AM
I just hope one of Lysacek-Joubert-Buttle manages to medal. :sad:
Brian will. He is 2.13 points away from the silver medal, even if lately his LPs were worse than the SPs he has to focus now and get that silver!!!!!

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 07:25 AM
Oh, ... figure of figure skating.... that sounds so funny!!!!!!!! :haha:

Haha yeah, as for...personality ;)

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 07:27 AM
Oh gosh, Stephane fell yesterday in practise session and his knee bothers again :sad: I sense he will probably have a lack of confidence and a medal could get tough to catch :mad:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:28 AM
Thanks, KarolBeckFan for both the link and the pic :p. :hug:

What's your name btw?

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 07:30 AM
Hey, Sandra, are you Miruna's Joubert-fan friend?

MariaV
02-16-2006, 07:34 AM
Oh gosh, Stephane fell yesterday in practise session and his knee bothers again :sad: I sense he will probably have a lack of confidence and a medal could get tough to catch :mad:
Oh NOOOOO!!!!!!! :hysteric: *all the hysterical smilies you can imagine* He HAS TO get a medal at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bolt:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:35 AM
Geeezers, Sandra:) And all the rest of you who "attacked" me like that:).. I never said you shouldn't have another favourite than Plushenko, my whole point is that you shouldn't judge him by criteria that don't involve skating skills! And all that stuff about how he doesn't "make you feel anything", emotion and stuff like that is like...whatever:) I wonder what's so emotional about the others' programmes, but I'm not gonna name it, cuz u'll all jump on me again:) And of course I think it's ridiculous to say that Evgeni is feminine, but whateva'! lol!
Sandra, you can't be objective either about who's the most impressive figure of figure skating, and just keep in mind that I said "for me" the most impressive one is Evgeni, so I never claimed that YOU should feel the same. However, you stated that about Yagudin as if it were general truth, which is not. It's all a matter of preferences. So FOR YOU, yeah, Yagudin might be the best one. And for many others. Just as Pluchy is for many many people, involving me. Talkin' bout objectivity here is kinda useless...

Damn, need to get over today' emotions :S

You really missed a lot of posts in this thread girl :p There were like two posts reffering to Plushenko's looks( and one of them was in his favour) all the rest were about his skating :rolleyes:

And of course I can't be objective, but i already said that.

Have fun in Torino :), I really didn't want be mean or anything but your post got me a bit :mad: :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey, Sandra, are you Miruna's Joubert-fan friend?
Yup :o am I that famous?:p

Can i ask how old you are?:p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:38 AM
hehe looking at their olympic piccies looool

http://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_602448.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_605807.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_100087.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_606750.jpghttp://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_606743.jpg

Leaving the best till last :haha:

http://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_600122.jpg

omg :haha: Sandhu :haha: :haha:

Brian with his forced smile again, but he looks good :)

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Oh NOOOOO!!!!!!! :hysteric: *all the hysterical smilies you can imagine* He HAS TO get a medal at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bolt:

I really cross my fingers as well, he fell on the triple axel yesterday and he hurted the knee he had problems with 2 weeks ago... That doesn't sound good I'm afraid. He said he was ok, but what he certainly lost in that fell is a bit confidence, which is absolutely necessary to make a good free run...

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:41 AM
omg sandee ur gonna love this one....

http://www.torino2006.org/resources/ATH/img_604686.jpg

Oh come on we all know he's better than that :p
Stpuid photographers, I should've taken the pics :p

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 07:44 AM
Sandra, are you aware that your Brian is definitely gay ? :o I remember the interview of a French girl model who dated a little with him, she said that the only thing he made with her was to invite her for a pizza from time to time, nothing else at all. She seemed embarrassed, was funny :p :wavey:

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 07:46 AM
Haha, Miruna said she had a Joubert fan, and i thought it was you:)
Look, i didn't mean to be mean either, perhaps I used to wrong words, however, I think figure skating should be about loving its art and not fan-fighting (and believe me, i've had plenty of that home, with my sis!:) ) and that's what I meant in the first place.
Thanks for the "have-fun" wish, i truly hope i will (well, the first condition would be for Evgeni to win today:P ) the problem is the tickets for the exhibition are all sold out, so i don't know where i'm gonna find one:(...

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Sandra, are you aware that your Brian is definitely gay ? :o I remember the interview of a French girl model who dated a little with him, she said that the only thing he made with her was to invite her for a pizza from time to time, nothing else at all. She seemed embarrassed, was funny :p :wavey:

No, my Brian is not gay :p You talking about Miss France?:p I wanna read that too :D

Anyway I wouldn't mind if he asked me to have pizza with him from time to time :p

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 07:49 AM
I have tickets for the training though :P, a few hours before the exhibition begins, so i might get too see them all anywayz...if anybody wants to send some message to their favs, tell me, i might be the messager!

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Haha, Miruna said she had a Joubert fan, and i thought it was you:)
Look, i didn't mean to be mean either, perhaps I used to wrong words, however, I think figure skating should be about loving its art and not fan-fighting (and believe me, i've had plenty of that home, with my sis!:) ) and that's what I meant in the first place.
Thanks for the "have-fun" wish, i truly hope i will (well, the first condition would be for Evgeni to win today:P ) the problem is the tickets for the exhibition are all sold out, so i don't know where i'm gonna find one:(...

Well you will find people selling them outside of course, but they will be more expensive then :scared: :o If you see Brian, take a pic of him and tell him I love him okay?:p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:51 AM
I have tickets for the training though :P, a few hours before the exhibition begins, so i might get too see them all anywayz...if anybody wants to send some message to their favs, tell me, i might be the messager!
Me me me :D :lol: i'd have so much to tell Brian :p

Who are you going with? How much did those ticks cost?

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 07:51 AM
No, my Brian is not gay :p You talking about Miss France?:p I wanna read that too :D

Anyway I wouldn't mind if he asked me to have pizza with him from time to time :p

Yes that was Miss France indeed :) I like the way she spoke about that, she was pretty nasty to him not to be worthy enough for him, so she insinuated he was gay :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Yes that was Miss France indeed :) I like the way she spoke about that, she was pretty nasty to him not to be worthy enough for him, so she insinuated he was gay :p
She's an idiot as I expected :o Where did you read it?

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Well you will find people selling them outside of course, but they will be more expensive then :scared: :o If you see Brian, take a pic of him and tell him I love him okay?:p

Yeah, I know...I'm gonna have to sell my soul to find money for that damn ticket... :sad: But still, i must!

I suppose my sis would want Joubert's pic too, so I'll double that:) (Honestly, I wish Yagudin were there, so I could surprise her with a pic and autograph of his!). Then , I must get Lambiel's autograph for my mom:P. And of course Pluchy's for me, my mom again, Miruna, Irina, a college mate of mine ....uff.....And Miruna said Evgeni's bodyguards might not let me approach him..the kgb...lol....I'm gonna have to kick thier ass!

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Yeah, I know...I'm gonna have to sell my soul to find money for that damn ticket... :sad: But still, i must!

I suppose my sis would want Joubert's pic too, so I'll double that:) (Honestly, I wish Yagudin were there, so I could surprise her with a pic and autograph of his!). Then , I must get Lambiel's autograph for my mom:P. And of course Pluchy's for me, my mom again, Miruna, Irina, a college mate of mine ....uff.....And Miruna said Evgeni's bodyguards might not let me approach him..the kgb...lol....I'm gonna have to kick thier ass!

I know I don't deserve it but can i ask for an autograph too :o

I think you can approach Plushy ;)

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:00 AM
Me me me :D :lol: i'd have so much to tell Brian :p

Who are you going with? How much did those ticks cost?

Well, Sandra, just write a letter with what you'll wanna say to Brian, then I'll print it, and in case I can approach him, I promise i'll give it to him!

I'm goin with my boyfriend, we're staying at a friend's place who lives there, in Torino. Lucky, indeed:)
The official price of the tickets is 120 euros -the cheapest one, but the non-official will probably be double or triple... :sad:

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:03 AM
She's an idiot as I expected :o Where did you read it?

I didn't read it, I heard her comments on TV.

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Well, Sandra, just write a letter with what you'll wanna say to Brian, then I'll print it, and in case I can approach him, I promise i'll give it to him!

I'm goin with my boyfriend, we're staying at a friend's place who lives there, in Torino. Lucky, indeed:)
The official price of the tickets is 120 euros -the cheapest one, but the non-official will probably be double or triple... :sad:
Ok then :hug :hug: :hug:

I am at Italian highschool here, we always make changes with Torino, just not now of course :mad:

And the tix for the practice?:p I tought those were free :o

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:08 AM
I didn't read it, I heard her comments on TV.
Then tell me more :p

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:08 AM
I know I don't deserve it but can i ask for an autograph too :o

I think you can approach Plushy ;)

Well, if I get near him, of course i'l ask for the autograph too! But there's a big IF...:(... I mean I am very dreamy about talking to Pluchy too, I've been a fan of his since he was 15-16 years old, i'd also have a lot to say (maybe I should write a letter too haha, as I did with Ethan Hawke when he came to Bucharest last autumn), but I might end up talkin to no one and just taking desperate pics....lol....that would be dramatic! :sad:

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:12 AM
Ok then :hug :hug: :hug:

I am at Italian highschool here, we always make changes with Torino, just not now of course :mad:

And the tix for the practice?:p I tought those were free :o

Yeah, they sold them with 20 euros each. My bf and I tought we might hide in the toilet room or somethin, til the exhibition begins... :rolleyes:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:12 AM
Well, if I get near him, of course i'l ask for the autograph too! But there's a big IF...:(... I mean I am very dreamy about talking to Pluchy too, I've been a fan of his since he was 15-16 years old, i'd also have a lot to say (maybe I should write a letter too haha, as I did with Ethan Hawke when he came to Bucharest last autumn), but I might end up talkin to no one and just taking desperate pics....lol....that would be dramatic! :sad:
Well I think Brian is approachable, last night he was on Daring Girls for the 3rd time :eek: :haha: oh the cameras just love him :p.

I say you make a letter, and if you can talk to him, you dont give it, if not you buy a teddy bear put the letter in his arms and throw it on the ice after his programmme :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Yeah, they sold them with 20 euros each. My bf and I tought we might hide in the toilet room or somethin, til the exhibition begins... :rolleyes:
That would be fun :lol:
But isnt the practice at Palaghiaccio and the gala at Palavela? :p Who does your bf support? :p

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:20 AM
That would be fun :lol:
But isnt the practice at Palaghiaccio and the gala at Palavela? :p Who does your bf support? :p

OH DAMN! That i don't know! Our friend there bought us the tickets for the training, but he didn't say where they were gonna take place :awww: ...i just assumed it was the Palavela.... However..i'm gonna try to fin tickets for the exhibition sooner, i mean before that day actually arrives...
My bf supports Evgeni:) haha. Not because of me, he just thinks he's got some classes ahead of the others:P.

So if you're in italian high school that means u speak italian? thats nice. I speak it too, a little, but right now i'm trying to learn some russian! :D

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:22 AM
OH DAMN! That i don't know! Our friend there bought us the tickets for the training, but he didn't say where they were gonna take place :awww: ...i just assumed it was the Palavela.... However..i'm gonna try to fin tickets for the exhibition sooner, i mean before that day actually arrives...
My bf supports Evgeni:) haha. Not because of me, he just thinks he's got some classes ahead of the others:P.

So if you're in italian high school that means u speak italian? thats nice. I speak it too, a little, but right now i'm trying to learn some russian! :D
Si, non mi piace di piu ma cosa posso fare allora :p. Io voglio studiare francese :p

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:25 AM
Si, non mi piace di piu ma cosa posso fare allora :p. Io voglio studiare francese :p

Haha je parle francais, mais je voudrais parler meilleur l'italienne...:P

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:27 AM
Then tell me more :p

Everything's already said, she was pathetic :o

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:28 AM
I understood that :D

Evryone speaks French :sobbing: anyway Brian's English is :hearts:

Do you have any kind of messenger?

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Everything's already said, she was pathetic :o
When was that?

I think she's jealous on Fabie :p

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:30 AM
I understood that :D

Evryone speaks French :sobbing: anyway Brian's English is :hearts:

Do you have any kind of messenger?

Yeah, Plushenko's is just funny

I have yahoo alina_1_1 and msn alina__1@hotmail.com

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:31 AM

:) ton français pourrait s'améliorer jeune fille :angel: :wavey:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Don't write in French please, I love it :hearts: But i don't really understand it :p

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:33 AM
When was that?

I think she's jealous on Fabie :p

It was a couple of months ago, on France 2 channel, with Thierry Ardisson :)

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Don't write in French please, I love it :hearts: But i don't really understand it :p

I just explain Aleeyna that her french could increase ;)

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:35 AM
:) ton français pourrait s'améliorer jeune fille :angel: :wavey:

Toujours! Mais je voudrais encore apprendre l'italienne:)

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:35 AM
anyway Brian's English is :hearts:

:spit: :haha: :dance:

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Toujours! Mais je voudrais encore apprendre l'italienne:)

Moi aussi ! :inlove:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:38 AM
:spit: :haha: :dance:
Don't laugh :ras: it's sweet :angel: :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:38 AM
What do you like about Italian so much?:p

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:43 AM
Moi aussi ! :inlove:
Va bene:)

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Vai Brian :rocker2:

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:48 AM
What do you like about Italian so much?:p

I dunnoo..it's sweet..:P I used to watch all the cartoons on Italia Uno, Canale Cinque etc (especially Sailor Moon haha) and I fell in love with this language ever since i was very little:)

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:50 AM
Sailor Moon :inlove:

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 08:59 AM
haha yeah

Sandra
02-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Ok, I am nervous now for tonight :scared:

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 09:04 AM
Me too...and please don't say that I have no reasons to, cuz i still can't help it..:s

Sandra
02-16-2006, 09:07 AM
It was the same with me when I supported Yagudin :p

MariaV
02-16-2006, 09:13 AM
I really cross my fingers as well, he fell on the triple axel yesterday and he hurted the knee he had problems with 2 weeks ago... That doesn't sound good I'm afraid. He said he was ok, but what he certainly lost in that fell is a bit confidence, which is absolutely necessary to make a good free run...
We can only pray tonight!!!!!!!! http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/51.gif

Sandra
02-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Brian :worship:

aleeyna
02-16-2006, 10:54 AM
UOOOKEI..I'm goin home now....need to eat today...need to get rid of the butterflies in my stomach and fill it with food...Not too much food though..but just enough as to stay alive til tonight... Good luck Zenya...if you were not to win, it would be all a matter of bad luck..So good luck! Lots of luck!

Good day everyone!

Mara_M
02-16-2006, 12:33 PM
liar:ras:!sandee understands like 80% of french:ras:!

Scotso
02-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks, KarolBeckFan for both the link and the pic :p. :hug:

What's your name btw?

Scott

Scotso
02-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Here's another Brian pic they posted on the NBC site :hearts:

It was an article about Olympians who look like models. ;) Brian was one of them, of course.

Suzi
02-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Under an hour to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :woohoo:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Men's skaters living Russia's reality show
By Christine Brennan USA TODAY

Johnny Weir has discovered the secret to success in men's figure skating. Become Russian.

If you look, dress, talk and skate like a Russian, eventually the judges will think you're a Russian. Then you can challenge for the gold medal in the Olympic Games.

Better to be a Russian trying for the gold in men's figure skating than to be an American. Since Brian Boitano won the gold for the USA in 1988, skaters from the former Soviet Union have won the past four men's skating Olympic gold medals.

It will become five in a row in Thursday night's long program at the Palavela, the Olympic figure skating venue, unless Russia's Evgeni Plushenko is kidnapped by aliens.

Don't take my word for it. Take Johnny Weir's. He's the one giving closest chase to Plushenko here, but he also has been saying for the past month that the gold medal is Plushenko's to lose.

"I'm not conceding," Weir said Tuesday night. "I'm just being realistic."

Here's some figure skating realism for you: Weir skated fluidly, beautifully, majestically even - and, going into the long program, he's a whopping 10.66 points behind Plushenko, who landed a quad, unlike Weir, and broke the record for the most points ever given to a skater in the short program in the new judging system's three seasons.

"If he falls three times (in the long program), maybe someone can sneak past him by a point or two," said Weir, who finished a glorious second and is 41/2 solid minutes away from winning a medal at these Olympic Games. "Ten points? Maybe if it wasn't Plushenko. I've been saying it over and over. Look at his points. He has so much international support from the judges."

Wasn't it the early 1990s, when the Soviet Union collapsed, that dire warnings went out that the vaunted Soviet figure skating pipeline would soon run dry? Their rinks were in decay. Their coaches were fleeing to America. They had little money.

But, it turned out, they still had skaters like Plushenko, who, now 23, says he barely remembers the old Soviet Union. Not that it matters. Who needs cash when you have ice? And art. Plushenko trains in St. Petersburg, just a few miles from the Hermitage in one direction and the Mariinsky Theatre, home of the Kirov Ballet, in another. For the better part of this century, he has set the standard for male artistry on ice. Perhaps it's all osmosis.

Watching Plushenko mostly from afar has been the flamboyant, 21-year-old Weir, who is so into Russia he wore a CCCP jacket to practice, studies the history of the czars and hired a Russian choreographer.

"I'm teaching myself Russian," Weir said. "When I answer in Russian, she really gets excited about it."

It's Moscow on the Delaware. That's where Weir trains, Newark, Del., although the international skating trips he has earned as the three-time U.S. national champion have taken him you-know-where more than once. He has gotten to know Plushenko quite well on the Champions on Ice U.S. skating tour, as well as at competitions, all of which have given him enough of an education for a telling comparison.

"I'll say Plushenko is very modern Russian, circa now," Weir said, "and I'm more of the Baryshnikov era as far as dance and influence goes in my programs."

It's hard not to take Baryshnikov in that contest, if only he had a quad. Tuesday night, while the judges showered Plushenko with stratospheric scores, truth be told, he was not completely on top of his game. His jumps were a bit scratchy, his choreography a tad forced. Plushenko always has been the master of overwrought, faux angst, and this short program was no exception.

Still, he led, 90.66 points to Weir's understated 80.00. They are so far apart, they might as well be competing in different time zones. Last year's world champion Stephane Lambiel of Switzerland is third, dangerously close to Weir, less than a point behind.

Plushenko is the sentimental favorite here, and buttressed by his industrial-strength quad, he is unlikely to be stopped. He has been trying to win an Olympic gold medal almost as long as Michelle Kwan has. He fell in the short program at the Salt Lake City Games and settled for the silver. He missed last year's world championships because of a groin injury. Now he's healthy, and the gold medal is sitting there for the taking. It's all there for Russia, says one man who knows.

"The rest of us," Weir said, "are all fighting for the second and third spots on the podium."

Suzi
02-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Under an hour to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :woohoo:

it is at 6pm g.m.t right :p

Suzi
^^ ignore

Suzi
Gold is Plushenko's to lose

Yevgeny Plushenko needs only to avoid a major mishap on Thursday to capture Olympic gold in men's figure skating. The 23-year-old Russian holds a commanding lead over second-place American Johnny Weir heading into the free skate programme and even his rivals are all but conceding defeat.

"If he falls three times, maybe, just maybe, somebody can slip past," said Weir, whose 80.00 points from the short programme is only within shouting distance of Plushenko's 90.66.

The Russian favourite, silver medallist behind compatriot Alexei Yagudin in the 2002 Winter Games, has won all but two international competitions in the last four years.

The quest by the three-times world champion for his first Olympic triumph highlights a day of eight gold medals to be awarded on the sixth day of competition from the Turin Games.

Norway's Marit Bjoergen, the dominant force in women's cross-country skiing in recent years, makes her third bid for a medal, this time in the women's 10 km classical event.

The overall World Cup leader pulled out of the 15 km pursuit with stomach pains and finished off the podium in fourth in the team sprint, when she partnered Ella Gjomle.

Women are also in medal action in the 7.5 km biathlon and the skeleton programme which gets under way on the controversial track at Cesana.

In Nordic combined the team event resumes on the large hill after being postponed on Wednesday due to high winds and the fast and furious snowboard cross event makes its Olympic debut with world champion Seth Wescott looking to add to the two snowboarding golds the U.S. have already won at the Games.

Sweden square off against Russia to highlight day two of the men's ice hockey tournament.

However, all eyes remain on defending champions Canada, whose team executive and hockey Hall of Famer Wayne Gretzky has become embroiled in an illegal gambling scandal swirling round his wife though he himself is not accused of having any role.

The Canadians, 7-2 winners over Italy on Wednesday, play Germany, while the Czech Republic hope to regroup from a leg injury to netminder Dominik Hasek when they face Switzerland.

Suzi
02-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Russian pair feeling confident

Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov will aim to restore Russia's dominance in ice dancing when the competition begins on Friday. Since the event was introduced to the Olympic schedule in 1976, a Russian or Soviet couple has won the title every time except at the 1984 and 2002 Games.

Britain's Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean first broke the Soviet stranglehold with their mesmeric Bolero performance in Sarajevo while Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat of France triumphed in 2002.

Among those hoping to stop the Russians will be American world silver medallists Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto and Ukrainian husband-and-wife team Elena Grushina and Ruslan Goncharov.

Navka and Kostomarov have been undefeated over the past 12 months, winning their second world title and third European crown.

Like their Russian peers in the other three figure skating events, Navka and Kostomarov proved that they have learnt how to exploit the new judging system that was introduced following the 2002 Olympic pairs scandal.

But unlike compatriots such as men's gold medal favourite Yevgeny Plushenko or Olympic pairs champions Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin, Navka and Kostomarov have been unable to win over the fans.

At last month's Europeans, they claimed the ice dance crown for a technically solid routine but were jeered by the crowd who were captivated by bronze medallists Margarita Drobiazko and Povilas Vanagas' passionate Phantom of the Opera performance.

Italian fans though will be backing another couple.

The thrill of competing in front of their home supporters has enticed Barbara Fusar-Poli and Maurizio Margaglio to come out of retirement for these Games.

"We came back because we want a better result than Salt Lake City," said Fusar-Poli, who finished third four years ago.

Suzi
02-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Exit wound
By Dan Wetzel, Yahoo! Sports | February 12, 2006

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/spo/med/2006/02/ipt/1139758279.jpg

TURIN, Italy – At 2:15 a.m., not a moment to lose, not another night to waste, Michelle Kwan sat in front of Dr. Jim Moeller and heard the truth that her body and her mind had been telling her for too long.

It was over. The Winter Olympics, the golden dream, the chase for the holy grail of skating, the only title she could never seem to win. At 25, already on borrowed time, already pressing and pushing this pursuit into the final hours, Kwan was done.

It was pitch black outside, middle of the night.

"I just had to make a decision," she said. "But I made the right one."

View Kwan Slideshow

Kwan pulled out of the Olympics on Sunday, ending her bid to win gold in this, her third and, certainly, final chance. She will be replaced by alternate Emily Hughes, the younger sister of Sarah, one of Kwan's past tormentors.

Kwan goes out as a champion, of course, just not an Olympic champion. She is the best skater of her generation, winner of 43 championships – including five world and nine national titles – but never Olympic gold.

Twice she entered the games as the heavy favorite only to lose to young upstarts Tara Lipinski in 1998 and Sarah Hughes in 2002. She was only here to finish with a dream ending. It won't happen.

"It's always been a dream to win the Olympics," Kwan said Sunday. "My parents are here; they arrived last night and they always want me to be happy, [to have] their baby win gold.

"I've learned it's not about gold," she continued. "It's about the spirit of it. I have no regrets. I tried my hardest and if I don't win gold, it's OK. I've had a great career. I've been lucky. This is a sport and it is beautiful."

Kwan tried to cheat this, tried to rebound from a groin injury that prevented her from competing in last month's nationals. She tried to get her body more flexible, capable of competing under a new scoring system that rewards it. She tried to get sharp enough to land her patented jumps.

But she couldn't.

Saturday she cut her practice session short, frustrated by a nagging groin injury, stiffness from attending the chilly opening ceremony and possibly a new injury suffered when she fell. By midnight she felt worse, called her parents and then the doctor. A couple hours later, it was over.

"It was just kind of … tough night," she said, holding back the tears.

The lack of gold will forever be mentioned with Kwan, but it should do nothing to minimize her career or her impact on her sport. A classy, graceful athlete, Kwan helped usher in an golden era for skating that had been hit by off-ice scandals ranging from substance abuse (Oksana Baiul) to the infamous Tonya-Nancy soap opera.

She handled herself as a role model on and off the ice, as good a champion as runner-up. Her only flaw may have been holding on too much, thinking this was still possible. But that's what great athletes do.

"It's the Olympics, you've got to push," she said.

And so she pushed until the bitter end, until the truth came out in the dark of night.

"I'd love to compete in my third Olympics," she said. "But I love and respect the sport. It is all about the U.S. bringing the best team to the Olympic Games. And I wouldn't want to be in the way of that."

It took just a few hours for the IOC to grant the USOC's petition to have Kwan replaced by Hughes. "She'll make the country proud," Kwan offered.

And with that she vowed to head back to California, to not be a distraction for the next generation of skaters, so many of whom grew up watching Kwan's beautiful performances and beginning dreams of their own.

For Kwan, the ultimate dream will never come true. She'll never win Olympic gold, but her impact on the sport will last forever.

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:44 PM
liar:ras:!sandee understands like 80% of french:ras:!
Thank you so much :D

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Here's another Brian pic they posted on the NBC site :hearts:

It was an article about Olympians who look like models. ;) Brian was one of them, of course.
Of course he had to be there :inlove:

Nice to met you Scott btw :hug:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 04:47 PM
well u need to know french cos brian speaks it plus :p well really u only need like je t'aime :haha:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Sven now fighting for bronze.

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:48 PM
well u need to know french cos brian speaks it plus :p well really u only need like je t'aime :haha:
And voulez vous... :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Ok what happened with the Nederlands team?

Suzi
02-16-2006, 04:50 PM
:haha:

i had the dutch collided or something

Suzi
i was laughing at the voulez vous bit not the dutch just to clarify :p

Suzi
10 mins to go

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh fuck sven's losing :sad:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Not really :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Bronze for the Netherlands.

Sandra
Sven :inlove:

Suzi
wot

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:54 PM
He can still get gold in other races :p

Sandra
They look sad.:sad:

justClaudia
10 mins to go
Countdown Suz? :lol:

Anyway, good luck Stephane.:yippee:
And Brian, no hands on the Ice this time, PLEASE!:D

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Oh Sven's ass is just like Brian's :lol:

bokehlicious
And voulez vous... :p

If even Miss France didn't lightened his sexual senses, do you really think you will be able to ? :p :angel: :wavey:

You seem to like the challenges btw :)

Suzi
ummm sandra plz details i dont need to know

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Brian, no hands on the Ice this time, PLEASE!:D
PLEASE :D

Sandra
02-16-2006, 04:56 PM
ummm sandra plz details i dont need to know
like? :p

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Oh btw, Hello everyone. :wavey:

:lol:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:03 PM
omg there not showing it noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

foul_dwimmerlaik
02-16-2006, 05:04 PM
let the podium stay the way it is now, I'd say. Or let Sandhu pull something out of his... ahm, sleeve, and upstage Lambiel, but not Weir.

Go Zhenya. :bounce:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:07 PM
i lied i can watch it now :p no i want the podium to change :p

foul_dwimmerlaik
02-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh, hi everyone :wavey:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:09 PM
:wavey:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 05:13 PM
If even Miss France didn't lightened his sexual senses, do you really think you will be able to ? :p :angel: :wavey:

You seem to like the challenges btw :)
Of course she did, but she's a liar. And I do like challenges :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:14 PM

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Of course she did, but she's a liar. And I do like challenges :p

Hehe, she did but he stayed cold as an iceblock, what a man !!!! :eek: :p

Good luck in that challenge gal (maybe the hugest of your life) :o :wavey:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Hehe, she did but he stayed cold as an iceblock, what a man !!!! :eek: :p

Good luck in that challenge gal (maybe the hugest of your life) :o :wavey:

He didn;t she wants to make him look bad, anyway he likes blodes better :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:30 PM
maybe jmpower wants him to himself :p hehe joking

Sandra
02-16-2006, 05:31 PM
:scared:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:32 PM

Sandra
02-16-2006, 05:33 PM
He's mine. :devil:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:34 PM
of course he is

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 05:36 PM
maybe jmpower wants him to himself :p hehe joking

:D as already said, I am 100% heterosexual :o and I don't even find Brian cute :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 05:38 PM
:D as already said, I am 100% heterosexual :o and I don't even find Brian cute :p
We know :hug: we were just kidding :p
But not finding Brian cute.. that is weierd :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:38 PM
go on admit it u can trust me ;) ha only messing so who u supporting (it doesnt have to just be iin mens) sorry u prob mentioned it but i wasnt paying attention lol

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:39 PM
i think brians cute ;)

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:39 PM
he reminds me of someone but i cant put a finger on it

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Brian is cute, very cute. :D

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 05:42 PM
i think brians cute ;)

Yes I agree, he's not that bad, but they are cutest guys out there :p :)

Suzi
see im good! haha so who is cute then loooooooooool

justClaudia
Like Stephane. :hearts:

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 05:43 PM
see im good! haha so who is cute then loooooooooool

Stephane !!!! :bounce:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:44 PM
stephane hmmm u see i just dont see it Evan on the other hand http://www.anikaos.com/0011-hellokitty/hello_kitty_pictures/hello_kitty_pictures_18.gif but then again me and claudes dont exactly have the same taste :p

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 05:48 PM
stephane hmmm u see i just dont see it Evan on the other hand http://www.anikaos.com/0011-hellokitty/hello_kitty_pictures/hello_kitty_pictures_18.gif but then again me and claudes dont exactly have the same taste :p
:kiss: We agree on Heath Ledger and James Franco. So it's not so bad.

:lol:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:50 PM

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 05:51 PM
:nerner:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 05:52 PM
lalalalalalalalala

rosespower
02-16-2006, 05:57 PM
tonight is the night when the plushy fans will be finally happy(hopefully this is the last year)....

foul_dwimmerlaik
02-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Klimkin skated well

Doris Loeffel
02-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Good luck Stephane - go for that medal!! (o.k. gold would be a huge surprise but silver wouldn't be bad but I take also the bronze one!!)

Bonne chance Stephane!!

Corinna
02-16-2006, 06:43 PM
good luck stephane :yeah:

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Good luck Stephane - go for that medal!! (o.k. gold would be a huge surprise but silver wouldn't be bad but I take also the bronze one!!)

Bonne chance Stephane!!

:yeah:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 06:50 PM
do u guys think i have time for a shower b4 evans skate :p

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 06:55 PM
do u guys think i have time for a shower b4 evans skate :p
I'm not moving any part of my body from here now. :lol:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 06:59 PM
nah me either

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Wise thing to do, Suz. :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
hehe

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Ok, now you gonna tell me your name? :nerner:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:09 PM
:haha: im not that easily swayed unless its to do with dudes yes im that shallow :p

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Chicken! You're afraid to tell. :nerner:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:15 PM
:rocker: go evan !!

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:17 PM
No, there arent. BTW Evan now :D :bounce:

Sandra
Hawtttttttttttttttttttttt :inlove:

Suzi
indeed ;)

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:19 PM
He is now my second fave at a tie with Alban :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:20 PM
ha

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:21 PM
hes doing better than his SP only a few mistakes and no fall *cross fingers* yet

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:23 PM
wow

Suzi
i like the fast bit thought the choreographer was good!! only 20 with more experience by Vancouver hes gonna be :yeah:

justClaudia
Evan was AWESOME!! :rocker2:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Way to go Ev :kiss:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Savoie second now please :D

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:26 PM
a PB :woohoo:

justClaudia
Savoie second now please :D
Euww.

Suzi
yeah savoie second loool http://www.anikaos.com/0013-cats/kaos-cats36.gif hes doing good though atm bum

Corinna
02-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Evan was AWESOME!! :rocker2:
:worship: indeed :) he did so well :yeah:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:29 PM
and so cute :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:30 PM
u have brian dude :p

justClaudia
:worship: indeed :) he did so well :yeah:
He couldn't believe that did so well in the end :lol:. That was cute. I hope he gets a good place.:D

Suzi
savoie LP is boring me

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:31 PM
How old is Evan?

Corinna
02-16-2006, 07:32 PM
He couldn't believe that did so well in the end :lol:. That was cute. I hope he gets a good place.:D
i really hope so too
when he finished and put his hands on his face - it was so cute :hearts:

Corinna
How old is Evan?
20 - according to the commentator

Suzi
20yr like i said previously :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:33 PM
oh corinna ur too quick

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Yay Evs still forst :D

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 07:34 PM
savoie LP is boring me
Not as good as Evan's. That's for sure.

Sandra
Chiper :bounce: Allez la Roumanie :D

Suzi
yeah evan moves up a place

Corinna
oh corinna ur too quick
lol the first time i was quick

Suzi
Chiper :bounce: Allez la Roumanie :D
he can be 2nd :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:35 PM
he can be 2nd :p
Yes :p I like Evs more :inlove: but i want Chiper to be good too :D

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Bye Chieps :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:36 PM
omg hes a juny baby as well he rocks even more

Corinna
would you be so kind and tell me when group 4 will be on?

justClaudia
Girls, I'm gonna hve my dinner in front of my telly, lol.
Good luck to all our favorites.:D

See ya later. :wavey:

Allez Stephane!! :yippee:

Corinna
02-16-2006, 07:37 PM
enjoy dinner, hun :hug:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:37 PM
lol see ya claudes

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:38 PM
theres 3 more skaters after chips

*Viva Chile*
02-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Davai Evgueni - Irina - Maxim & Tati :rocker2:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:40 PM
wow u do like the russians u and mara will be the great of friends :p

Suzi
i think lil evan is gonna move up again :)

Sandra
Warm-Up Group No. 4

19 PLUSHENKO Evgeni RUS 1 90.66
20 LAMBIEL Stephane SUI 3 79.04
21 WEIR Johnny USA 2 80.00
22 BUTTLE Jeffrey CAN 6 73.29
23 JOUBERT Brian FRA 4 77.77
24 TAKAHASHI Daisuke JPN 5 73.77

Good for Brian :D

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Only 5th Chiper :crying2:

Corinna
Good for Brian :D
does group 4 start now?

Sandra
I can't stand Shadu fail be 6th :(

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:43 PM
it wasnt a great LP sandee

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:43 PM
does group 4 start now?
No, not yet.

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165212mc052_olympics_day_.jpg
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165212mc055_olympics_day_.jpg
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165212mc051_olympics_day_.jpg

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:45 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165212mc053_olympics_day_.jpg
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.56165212mc050_olympics_day_.jpg

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:46 PM
moving up again :)

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Suz thanks :inlove:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Think if he did well in his SP he be right up there!!! but heh he got a PB thats great :yeah:

Corinna
02-16-2006, 07:49 PM
awww the last of the three pics you've posted first is so cute :yeah:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Think if he did well in his SP he be right up there!!! but heh he got a PB thats great :yeah:
Hes going to get the silver at Worlds after Brian :p

roisin
02-16-2006, 07:50 PM
where'd u get them pix so quickly from suzer?! Evan did well, muchos impressed I was. :)

Suzi
awww the last of the three pics you've posted first is so cute :yeah:
i like that one as well :inlove:

Suzi
ha roissser thats for me to know my contacts hahahahahaha

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Still 1st Evs :D

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:52 PM
well obv :p

roisin
02-16-2006, 07:52 PM
ha roissser thats for me to know my contacts hahahahahaha
well if u won't tell me at least post some brian & stephane pix when they're up!

Suzi
02-16-2006, 07:53 PM
ok bri yes

Sandra
02-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Suz i want 10 pics of Brian like this with Evs okay? :p

Corinna
02-16-2006, 07:55 PM
ok bri yes
why not of stephane? :shrug:

Suzi
ha :)

Suzi
i was only messin corinna i will

Corinna
02-16-2006, 07:57 PM
i was only messin corinna i will
:woohoo: you're the best hun :kiss:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Brian is the best :inlove:

Corinna
02-16-2006, 08:04 PM
did the 4th group start?
i know i am annoying...

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:05 PM
No :lol:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Brian is the best :inlove:

no i am if it wasnt for me pulling out i could of gave irina a run for her money!! :p

Suzi
02-16-2006, 08:06 PM
its up nxt

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:07 PM
:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 08:08 PM
wots that for

Corinna
:scared:

Sandra
I can't take this I am goona die :p

Suzi
hehehehehehe

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Go Stéphane Go !!! Thanks for you goodrep Maria darlin' :hug: , I can't give you back one at the moment :(

The swiss commentator says that he has bad feelings as Stephane had pain to his knee at the morning practise, that doesn't sound good at all definitely :sobbing: :sobbing:

Suzi
goona die are ya

Sandra
wots that for
I ams scared that the last group is next

justClaudia
I can't take this I am goona die :p
I'm nervous too, Sandra. :lol:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:10 PM
goona die are ya
Yes :bigcry:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm nervous too, Sandra. :lol:
As much as i am? :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:11 PM
I have no nails already atm :scared:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 08:11 PM
ha the tigers out guys :p

Corinna
02-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Go Stéphane Go !!! Thanks for you goodrep darlin' :hug: , I can't give you back one at the moment :(

The swiss commentator says that he has bad feelings as Stephane had pain to his knee at the morning practise, that doesn't sound good at all definitely :sobbing: :sobbing:
:sobbing: nooooo
bonne chance, anyways - he has to do well!

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Sandra chill :p

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:13 PM
OMFB he is so cute :inlove:

Suzi
omg weir looks a bit anorexic

Suzi
he looks a bit down in the dumps sandra

bokehlicious
02-16-2006, 08:14 PM
:sobbing: nooooo
bonne chance, anyways - he has to do well!

Unfortunately, but we have to keep the fingers crossed and hope for a 'miracle' :scared:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:14 PM
He looks nervous :sad: I dont see a good prgramme coming :sad:

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 08:15 PM
As much as i am? :p
Can't you feel my heartbeating? :p Specially now, with Plushy on. :scared:

Sandra
02-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Guys you are as impressed about this as I am? :rolleyes:

Suzi
02-16-2006, 08:21 PM
ummmm

justClaudia
That was HOT! He will take the gold home.

Sandra
Yeah, he'll get gold but ..

justClaudia
02-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Unfortunately, but we have to keep the fingers crossed and hope for a 'miracle' :scared:
A miracle can happen. At least I hope so. :scared:

Allez Stephane!! :bounce: