¤ ThE NaNdo iN 2o05 tHrEaD! ¤ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

¤ ThE NaNdo iN 2o05 tHrEaD! ¤

~EMiLiTA~
11-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Fernando's club (Club de Tenis Chamartín) plays against the Club de Tenis Murcia today...here's the order of play:

Court 16 not before 14:00
G. Garcia-Lopez (CT Murcia) v. T. Rascon (CT Chamartín)
followed by:
N. Almagro (CT Murcia) v. F. Verdasco (CT Chamartín)

Court 15 not before 14:00
JA. Schez.de Luna (CT Murcia) v. J. Perez (CT Chamartín)
followed by:
R. Menendez (CT Murcia) v. J. Muñoz (CT Chamartín)

Court 14 not before 14:00
D. Caballero (CT Murcia) v. P. Clavet (CT Chamartín)
followed by:
I. Matos (CT Murcia) v. J. Diaz (CT Chamartín)

So you see Nando plays Almagro...should be a good match!! :bounce:

can't believe Pato Clavet is playing...I thought he'd retired ages ago? :confused:

loeliepoelie
11-12-2004, 04:39 PM
thanks also for this oop!!! (just thanked you for the rafa one :)

where did you find this info btw?

Tricky_Forehand
11-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Is there a website to check for this? I would like to be able to post it to my group.

lizabeth..*
11-12-2004, 07:00 PM
PATO CLAVET???!!

Hmmmmmm *lol*

Thanks Em!

~EMiLiTA~
11-13-2004, 04:11 AM
yeah sure, it's www.tenispain.com

yeah I know Liz! I was like http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/geschockt/eeka.gif when I saw that too! And why does he now officially go by his nickname of duck?!

~EMiLiTA~
11-13-2004, 04:20 AM
sorry guys, the oop I gave you yesterday was actually for Thursday...Nando beat Almagro 7-6(5) 6-3. It also showed him as playing doubles with Clavet against Almagro/Menendez and the score is 6-3 4-1 ret. but it's unclear as to who actually retired :confused:

Results for yesterday (Friday):
Nando beat Feli 6-3 6-4 (I think that's how to read the score...see the oop for yourself, it's a bit unclear as to who wins but I think it's the person in bold). He was also supposed to play doubles with Rascon against Feli and Marc Lopez but there is no score for the match...tis all a bit weird!

No oop for Saturday as yet

~EMiLiTA~
11-13-2004, 04:29 AM
here are some pics from Feli and Nando's match:

loeliepoelie
11-14-2004, 01:21 PM
:eek: what is nando wearing in that left pic??? His girlfriends clothes??? :rolleyes:

~EMiLiTA~
11-14-2004, 01:46 PM
hahaha now that you mention it...

Carlita
11-14-2004, 01:55 PM
Look at the face of the guy in the middle.... that says it all don't you think?! ;)

Iza
11-15-2004, 05:07 AM
:eek: what is nando wearing in that left pic??? His girlfriends clothes??? :rolleyes:

http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/froehlich/lmfao.gif

Nico vs. Fer is an interesting match! Go Fer http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/huepfend/1149.gif !

~EMiLiTA~
11-15-2004, 09:36 AM
he's playing Nico again? where? in Helsinki?

lizabeth..*
11-15-2004, 11:02 PM
No Fer isn't playing Helsinki...I think Iza was just referring to the other match?! lol

~EMiLiTA~
11-16-2004, 09:36 AM
ohhhh ok!

~EMiLiTA~
11-21-2004, 12:27 PM
Hi guys,
Just thought I'd start this thread since Nando's forum has been pretty quiet lately. Hope Fer can do even better next year and win a few more tournies!
Anyone know what his first events will be next year? Is he going back to Chennai? What'll he do after that?

Carlita
11-21-2004, 01:27 PM
:bigclap: all the best to Nando in 2005 :kiss: ! Win some tourneys sweetie!

And......could you come back to Holland? I want to watch an entire Verdasco match this time! Instead of having to leave after 7 games or so! :sad:

Vamos Nando!!! :hug:

http://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_4_9.gif

Björki
11-21-2004, 03:42 PM
VAMOS Nando :banana:

loeliepoelie
11-21-2004, 08:23 PM
Vamos Fer!!!!! :banana:

And......could you come back to Holland?

I've heard that he will probably play Rotterdam!!!

Does anybody know his schedule??

Carlita
11-21-2004, 08:27 PM
I've heard that he will probably play Rotterdam!!!

Well, that would be wonderful!!!!!! :yeah: Are you going???

lizabeth..*
11-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Hmmm I am not 100% on this. But I imagine he will probably do what he did last year!

:: Chennai
:: Sydney
:: Melbourne

I thought he would have played the Latin American swing (Vina del Mar, Buenos Aires, Costa do Sauipe, Acapulco) but if he has been rumoured to play Rotterdamn then I guess he won't be travelling down there.

(Which I think he should, cos he probably has a better chance on clay anyway...even though he likes fast courts.)

IF he plays Sydney, I might fly on up there for a day. But we will see. Hopman Cup will most likely be my trip away for the tennis this January! :banana:

Iza
11-22-2004, 05:28 AM
Good idea, Emiliy :yeah: !

loeliepoelie
11-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah I'm going to Rotterdam as often as possible!!!
But I also have to go to uni, have exams the week after that, so can't stay away for a week...

And Liz, surely you're also going to AO!!! Right???

lizabeth..*
11-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Yeah I'm going to Rotterdam as often as possible!!!
But I also have to go to uni, have exams the week after that, so can't stay away for a week...

And Liz, surely you're also going to AO!!! Right???

Of course I am! I just don't have to travel anywhere for that! ;)
Girly, I will be living there!! :banana:

Sommarsverige
11-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Vamos Fernando in 2005!

You lucky girl, Liz:-)

Iza
11-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Fer must come to Bucharest tho the crowd was mean to him! Cos if he ain't comin' I'ma kill him :fiery:
J/K ;)

~EMiLiTA~
11-24-2004, 11:39 AM
Of course I am! I just don't have to travel anywhere for that! ;)
Girly, I will be living there!! :banana:

ahem Liz...don't you mean WE will be living there?!

lizabeth..*
11-24-2004, 11:40 AM
ahem Liz...don't you mean WE will be living there?!

My bad.

ahem....WE (Emily and I) will be living there.

Thank you.

~EMiLiTA~
11-24-2004, 11:48 AM
gracias amiga :)

soso
11-24-2004, 03:54 PM
oh oh ferrr

~EMiLiTA~
11-25-2004, 10:21 AM
he's playing Doha in the first week of next year!

lizabeth..*
12-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Don't get too excited, I could be wrong. But it seems Nando could be playing indoors in Europe as suspected. His name isn't on any of the entry lists released so far for the Latin American swing.

Come to think of it, his name isn't on any of the entry lists for anywhere. Must be Dafne, wanting him to be in her first video clip :haha:

Carlita
12-29-2004, 12:49 PM
Don't get too excited, I could be wrong. But it seems Nando could be playing indoors in Europe as suspected. His name isn't on any of the entry lists released so far for the Latin American swing.

Come to think of it, his name isn't on any of the entry lists for anywhere. Must be Dafne, wanting him to be in her first video clip :haha:
Or help her shop for some decent clothes :lol: or some more matching outfits :rolleyes: :haha:

Iza
12-30-2004, 06:04 PM
omg that woman is horrid. :rolleyes:

lizabeth..*
01-02-2005, 07:12 AM
He's playing Marseille....so looks like he will be heading to Rotterdam?.....Damn I want hm in Acapulco.

Carlita
01-02-2005, 09:57 AM
He's playing Marseille....so looks like he will be heading to Rotterdam?.....Damn I want hm in Acapulco.
:bounce: please! That would be fun :bounce:

Still, Marseille is not a guarantee he'll be in Rotterdam.... I mean... looks like his "look-a-like" (:lol: ) Rafael is in Marseille too, then skips Rotterdam and goes on to Dubai! Of course the press could be wrong... wouldn't be a first :rolleyes:

~EMiLiTA~
01-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Rafa's playing Dubai? cool

~EMiLiTA~
01-02-2005, 02:12 PM
btw Nando is playing Qatar wildcard Abdulla (don't know his first name) in the first round of Doha...he should win that, shouldn't he?!

Carlita
01-02-2005, 02:14 PM
btw Nando is playing Qatar wildcard Abdulla (don't know his first name) in the first round of Doha...he should win that, shouldn't he?!
yes he should!!!! :dance: where did you find that??? The draw won't open! :sad: Not on the official site and not on the ATP site...any alternatives??

Carlita
01-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Rafa's playing Dubai? cool
so they say on internet.....could still change of course... press.... :rolleyes:

Carlita
01-02-2005, 03:27 PM
ooh the draw opens now on the ATP site!! :yeah:

OHOH... posible second round Fer - Rafa :eek: :sad: :rolleyes:

Iza
01-02-2005, 10:20 PM
he plays Mohammed Abdullah of Qatar in the 1st round (wild card entry)

I got a question...why isn't he playing doubles with Feli? :confused:

freesbee
01-04-2005, 11:07 AM
yeah!! I asked it on some forums but nobody seems to know the answer :awww: they need to play together again!

~EMiLiTA~
01-04-2005, 01:00 PM
maybe they had a lovers' tiff over the winter break :lol:

Carlita
01-04-2005, 01:47 PM
maybe they had a lovers' tiff over the winter break :lol:
:haha: Lots of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv :inlove: duos in the Spanish Armada..... :lol: :rolleyes:

Eruwen
01-04-2005, 02:11 PM
http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/lmao.gif

It's getting a little too cosy in the armada! :lol:

freesbee
01-04-2005, 06:17 PM
:rolls: rofl at your comments!!!!

joeb_uk
01-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Lets hope the best preety boy in spain can do well in 2005 :yeah:

Iza
01-04-2005, 10:09 PM
he won in Doha :woohoo: he beat that Qatar boy 6-2 6-2 and in the 2nd round he plays.....RAFA :eek: :eek: :eek:

freesbee
01-05-2005, 04:33 PM
ohh no what a shame that they have to play each other!!!

Eruwen
01-05-2005, 04:52 PM
He lost against Rafa...

Why do they always put the Spanish guys against each other so soon? I don't like that :lol:

lizabeth..*
01-16-2005, 12:41 AM
Thought I'd start my own wee thread...so I can post pics and reports and also anyone else who is at the open too. Bah. Anyway....

Ok - I have spent 3 days searching for Fernando...and finally yesterday - I found him. I was so furious with him by the time I saw him I wasn't even happy anymore. (Long story)

So he FINALLY decided to show his face at around 4pm yesterday. I had to leave at 5 so I was quite pissed. Anyway - watched him train for quite a while...Dafne was there - she is the biggest f@!*ing bitch ever. Seriously. Shall explain later on in detail. So Nando was seriously pissed off...never seen him so mad in my life, was walking around screaming 'PUTA!' and a series of other words I shall not repeat...I don't think he was too happy with his forehand...and the flies weren't helping much either....he has an issue with those.

So 5pm came and I seriously had to go and was majorly mad cos I had to see him after training to get my top!! So finally I gave up and left cos I was going to be late for work. So my friend got the top for me. Basically is says 'For Elizabeth...with lots of love Fernando' (I didn't get it until midnight and it was still dripping with sweat....)

Anyway...so about Dafne....Fer was asking her which colour top he should give me he was like 'Blue or White' and she was like 'DON'T give her the white one, why are you doing this?' and he was like 'Which colour top?' and he was getting pretty mad, and she was like 'You don't have to give it away why are you giving it away?' and he was like 'I'm not asking for your permission to give it away, I'm asking what colour to give her' so she was like 'Don't give her the white one...' so he gave me the white one :p

But yeah...she was glaring at my friend and even followed Nando to the toilets to make sure my friend didn't so I thought that was a bit...well - over protective.

So yes...I shall go back and see him again but seriously don't want too as Dafne is so off putting. But anyway!! Took lots of photos so I shall post the best ones here for you all to see!!

I love him in Adidas btw!!

lizabeth..*
01-16-2005, 05:32 AM
:lick:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/fernandoverdasco/ao3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/fernandoverdasco/ao4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/fernandoverdasco/ao5.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/fernandoverdasco/ao14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/fernandoverdasco/ao15.jpg

Carlita
01-16-2005, 09:52 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics and the story Liz!!!
Glad you got your shirt babe!! ;)

And :woohoo: for Nando!!! Don't take any shit from that girlie! :woohoo: I love that part where she says: not the white one, and he gets the white one! :worship: :worship: :worship: :haha:

I seriously hopes she won't be in Rotterdam!!! But I'm also guessing if Nando wants to talk with his fans, or take pics or whatever, he won't listen to her anyway! :yeah:

Don't let her put you off Liz!!! Your "business" is not with her, it's with Fernando! And if he doesn't want to talk or anything I'm sure he will tell you, doesn't need Miss.big belts to tell it for him! ;) :nerner: to her!

Have a good time!!! Look forward to your next report!!

Must say, he looks great in Adidas!!! I like the bright colours, suit him well!!
:wavey: :hug:

Björki
01-16-2005, 09:55 AM
thanks for the report and photos Liz.
I like that yellow-grey shirt :)

hola
01-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Wow. Fernando is nice and Dafne eeeh. There are a lot of cases where the first expression of the person is wrong, but here we were right. I mean,come on, it is not her business what he does with his things. Do we want to bet how long it will least and he will send her to hell? ( I mean early they saw each other less and if you begin to spend a lot of time with a person, it can happen you realise it is a wrong one)

So yes...I shall go back and see him again but seriously don't want too as Dafne is so off putting. But anyway!!
Liz, on your palce I will go there and meet him ao often as possible, so the girl will get pisst :cool: :angel: Did you get a photos of her too?

Eruwen
01-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Fer was asking her which colour top he should give me he was like 'Blue or White' and she was like 'DON'T give her the white one, why are you doing this?' and he was like 'Which colour top?' and he was getting pretty mad, and she was like 'You don't have to give it away why are you giving it away?' and he was like 'I'm not asking for your permission to give it away, I'm asking what colour to give her' so she was like 'Don't give her the white one...' so he gave me the white one :p :woohoo: Go Fer! My god, she sounds so annoying! I wouldn't even last a day with a person like that :lol:

freesbee
01-16-2005, 05:24 PM
he looks amazingly hot :hearts: *don't worry, won't take him from you Liz :D *

Sommarsverige
01-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the great report, Liz :yeah:
It is always so nice to read peoples reports from tournaments...

loeliepoelie
01-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Hey Liz, keep the reports coming girl! You write good ones, loved the ones you wrote last year! :worship:

That Dafne really is a trashy bitch! :mad: Good to know Nando ignored her! :haha: I agree that you should go to watch Nando all the time, piss her off! And if she gets angry, I'm sure you can take her! ;)

Have a great few weeks and talk to ya later :)

xox

Mount Goddess
01-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Loved your report Liz and your pics, he is looking rather hot!!! :eek: :eek: Keep those great reports coming.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that whore is so annoying. :mad: :mad: Why doesn't someone just take her and her stupid belts out. I think you should go down there even more Liz so it would totally piss her off.
Why can't he leave her and get himself a nice normal, clothes wearing girlfriend?

Enano
01-17-2005, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the report and the lovely pics Liz!

ayena
01-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Thanks for report Liz!!!
God, so Dafne is really like that. :mad: Hope for minute that it's only her style of dressing make her look like bitch :devil: But I guess not. Can't understand why Nando is still going out with her :confused: :fiery:

Eruwen
01-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Fernando's playing the first match (starts at 11 am) on court 11 tomorrow (tuesday)!!!

Vamos! :bounce:

Kyla
01-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Best of luck to Fernando for his match tomorrow!

How old is this Dafne chick? 12? If she's that clingy all the time I bet he'll send her packing real soon ;)

Great pix and story Lizabeth..* - keep em coming! (And of course I wouldn't mind if that Sr. López would show up in a pic or two ;))

Carlita
01-18-2005, 12:05 AM
6-3 4-0 Wow!!! Nando!!! Good on ya! :woohoo:

http://smileys.******************/cat/4/4_1_218.gif

Jennay
01-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Vamos Nando! :bigclap:

Carlita
01-18-2005, 12:44 AM
6-3 6-0 5-3 :bigclap: one more!!

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
http://smileys.******************/cat/23/23_30_104.gif

Jennay
01-18-2005, 12:52 AM
Yaaay Fernando! :banana:

Björki
01-18-2005, 05:44 AM
vamos nando :bounce:

junekidd
01-18-2005, 05:56 AM
vamos~~~~~~Fernando~~~~~~~~~~! :bigclap:

Iza
01-18-2005, 07:30 PM
VAMOOOOOOOS FER :bounce: :banana: :banana: :bounce:

:woohoo:

BEAT Willy :devil: !

Mount Goddess
01-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Go Nando

lizabeth..*
01-19-2005, 04:07 AM
Hello hello

CAnt writew for long

JUst wanted to say saw Nando playing yesterday playede very well he did indeed. cnahged my mind about dafne...she is actually very sweet...do not question ...just believe what i say ;) anyway ummm what else ohh yes all of verdasco family is here, little sister is DSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable.....did i mention dafne is very nice?? will go and see singles and doubles tgomorrow better not rain and he better not be put on a bigger ct...i'll be mad.

willpost pics later...took lots yesterday

toodles!!!

ohh and sorry for typing...itds bad i know@!

Iza
01-19-2005, 08:03 AM
dafne nice? :confused: or bitch? pls clear it up 4 us :D

thanx 4 the report and 4 the pix! the brught colors are cute, but I still can't get over the sleeveless shirts :tears:
But he looks good anyway :hearts:

Carlita
01-19-2005, 08:21 AM
Okay Liz!! Thanks for the report. Hmmm....she's nice huh? Okay if you say so! Make someone curious now!!! hahaha, I wonder what she did or didn't do/say to make you change your mind! And lil sis, yeeeeaaah, she's cute! Like her big bro! ;)

Have fun hon!!! :hug:

Carlita
01-20-2005, 12:59 AM
:bounce: come on Nando!!!!!!! Don't lose it now!!!!!! :bounce:

VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Carlita
01-20-2005, 02:09 AM
:sad: oooh cariño..... :crying2:

6-3 5-7 3-6 0-6 What happened there?! :bigcry:

junekidd
01-20-2005, 03:30 AM
Canas is too tough for him... but why is there a bagel??? :banghead: bad day to me... all players I support have lost... :help:

lizabeth..*
01-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Okkaaaay you want to know what happened

I dont want to tell you cois iuts depressing but i will anyway.

Fernando injured his back. he was serving for 5-1 in the 2nd when it happened and everything turned to shit from there on in. he got treatment at the end of the 3rd set and came out and was treating the match like a training session. can understand why he didnt retire but he serikously should have. he was playing really well untill all of this happened then he jus lost confidence and everything else went with it.

didnt think he would play doubles but he did. that was just as depressing. he was reallymad and frutrated with himself. quite quiote mad infact.

dafne was really sweet again. she looked over and smiled during his singles and was really happy when i was cheering for him at one stage, she looked over and was like YEAH...then atg the doubles match we were sitting behind his little sis (SOOOOOO ADORABLE) felis mum and another lady and felis mum was talking to us for a little bit, quite proud of myself as i was able to talk back in spanish etc...go me - she said goodsbye after the match and as dafne walked past with his lil sis she was like adios...saludos as well.....i want that entire family. seriously, some of the most beautifuk people ever.,

but ui am depressed and sun burn so i will leave you girls with that!!

ohh i got his towel too. gross. (jude - my amiga got feli's)

lizabeth..*
01-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Soryy about the typing again,.

keyboard and i dont get along!!!

junekidd
01-20-2005, 08:43 AM
thanks, lizabeth! :worship:

sorry to hear that he got an injury too... :sad: he'd better have a good, long rest now!

Carlita
01-20-2005, 11:30 AM
:wavey: Hi Liz!!

thanks for the report again! aaaaaaaaw poor baby!!! I thought something must be wrong looking at that score going down so rapidly! :sad: Let's hope he recovers soon!

Glad to hear that Dafne was nice too! I'll take your word for it! (and behave should she be in Rotterdam ;) )

Talk to you soon!!!
:hug:

Björki
01-20-2005, 11:38 AM
thanks Liz :)

Carlita
01-20-2005, 01:13 PM
oh my, the press decided to make a Fernando pic! :rolleyes: wow!

I like him in the yellow btw! :inlove:

Carlita
01-20-2005, 05:39 PM
and 2 more :yippee:

Sommarsverige
01-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the report, Liz :bounce:
Hopefully Nando will be back on the tour very soon :)

Jennay
01-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Thanks lizabeth :)

Fernando :hug: Hopefully he will recover very soon :D

Iza
01-21-2005, 01:32 PM
thx 4 the report Liz :hug:

poor Fer :sobbing:

ayena
01-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Back to us soon Nando :hug: Revover and play your best.
Kepping fingers crossed to see him soon in best shape :bounce:

lizabeth..*
01-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Just thought I'd let you all know I've uploaded 30 pics onto my site. Still a shitload more to come! :lol:

Carlita
01-24-2005, 03:08 AM
:hug: thanks Lizzzzzzzzzzzzz :yippee:

Iza
01-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Just thought I'd let you all know I've uploaded 30 pics onto my site. Still a shitload more to come! :lol:

:eek: wow, Liz :hug: :drool:

Mount Goddess
01-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Hmmmmmm I still don't trust that Dafne!!
Hope Nando is better soon.

lizabeth..*
01-25-2005, 01:06 AM
:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/fernandoverdasco/37copy.jpg

Carlita
01-25-2005, 06:36 AM
:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/fernandoverdasco/37copy.jpg
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: thanks for breakfast Liz :hug: :yippee: ;) The mood is back again............... :help:

Carlita
01-25-2005, 09:26 AM
:eek: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZ :eek:

who's that in your avatar??? :lol:

the same guy I saw playing Carlos Moya on my tv yesterday??? :rolleyes: :angel:

I should be careful here.... or you might stop feeding me my daily Nando supply :sad:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Mount Goddess
01-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Ahhhhhhh what a well sweet pic Liz :)

lizabeth..*
01-25-2005, 10:21 PM
:eek: LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZ :eek:

who's that in your avatar??? :lol:

the same guy I saw playing Carlos Moya on my tv yesterday??? :rolleyes: :angel:

The one and only... ;)

Olivier Patience -see told you he was good!

~EMiLiTA~
02-01-2005, 11:29 AM
hey guys, here are the pics I took of Nando at the Aus Open:

the rest of my pics can be found at: http://www.geocities.com/atp_chica3/Aus_Open2005_Photos_Page1

but I've posted the Nando pics here for u ;) espero que os gusten!

~EMiLiTA~
02-01-2005, 11:33 AM
and 2 more...

~EMiLiTA~
02-01-2005, 12:18 PM
forgot about these 2 with Feli ;)

Carlita
02-01-2005, 12:39 PM
:hug: thanks Em!!!! :worship: what a way to brighten up a boring day at work! :inlove:

~EMiLiTA~
02-01-2005, 12:54 PM
haha no worries...glad u like them! :hug:

soso
02-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Fer was in Goya yesterday ! like Oscar in US

~EMiLiTA~
02-02-2005, 09:52 AM
yes, there are pics of him and Dafne in the picture thread

Björki
02-02-2005, 10:01 AM
thanks Emilita. great pics. :worship:

Jenrios
04-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Just got back from the Miami tournament, and managed to catch Verdasco's match against Rafa and 2 of his doubles matches. Have sort of been watching him since mid way last year, and he's definitely growing on me - a lot after this week! I wish him well in 2005!

Jenrios
04-03-2005, 10:33 PM
btw, there were not many people watching the first doubles match he played, but there were a group of Spanish people with a little girl aged about 6 or 7 - she didn't seem interested in the match and was playing on the seats at the back of the court. I gather he has a younger sister - but could she really be as young as 6 or 7? She had short blonde hair and was dressed in pink. The same people were there in the next doubles match - and once again, the little girl didn't seem interested.

~EMiLiTA~
04-04-2005, 12:34 PM
yep! that's his little sister!!! she's so cute!!! i saw her at the Aus Open too!

Jenrios
04-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Thanks Emilita! She certainly was cute - but with very little interest in the tennis, bless her.

Carlita
04-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah she's cute!!! Maybe she's not that interested in the tennis but she loves her big brother!!!! Have a look: :hug:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27878

Jenrios
04-04-2005, 08:17 PM
That's her! Thanks - great pic. Where was it taken? Yes, I'm sure she does love her big brother. That's quite an age gap between them - I should imagine he spoils her.

Carlita
04-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Hmm...don't know really, Segovia???

Well Fernando has 2 sisters and I believe the other one is between them.:D Not 100% sure though.

Jenrios
04-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Can anyone tell me why Lopez is now playing doubles with Nadal instead of Verdasco? Has he ever played with Fisher before? and when did Verdasco switch to Adidas?

Carlita
04-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Don't know about the doubles....Maybe they're just testing different teams for DC... :shrug:

I think Nando switched to Adidas at the beginning of this year. Sydney was the first one he wore Adidas??

Jenrios
04-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the info. Someone told me at Miami that Nadal 'poached' Lopez and that Verdasco wasn't happy at all about it.

Carlita
04-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the info. Someone told me at Miami that Nadal 'poached' Lopez and that Verdasco wasn't happy at all about it.:eek: oooh that would be bad!!! But Feli could have said no too....and he didn't.... so....;)

:wavey: buenas noches! :zzz:

joeb_uk
04-04-2005, 09:45 PM
the two preety boys cant split up :( we cant have ugly boy nadal making it beauty and the beast :D

Jenrios
04-04-2005, 09:57 PM
I can't vouch for the source at all - and if Verdasco wasn't happy, then what was he doing watching them playing doubles?;)

Björki
04-05-2005, 07:49 AM
the two preety boys cant split up :( we cant have ugly boy nadal making it beauty and the beast :D
Rafa is not ugly :devil: I would prefer Rafa and Verdsaco together. I am not a fan of Lopez :eek:

Carlita
04-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Rafa is not ugly :devil: I would prefer Rafa and Verdsaco together. I am not a fan of Lopez :eek::o I agree, although Feli's a nice guy too!! :D

~EMiLiTA~
04-05-2005, 11:49 AM
That's quite an age gap between them - I should imagine he spoils her.

you bet he does!!! in an interview with Tennis a Fondo last year I read where he said he loves her soooooo much, bless!

the thing about the doubles...that's interesting...perhaps that explains why Nando called Rafa "Nadal" in his interview and not Rafa?? maybe he's still a bit pissed deep down (esp as they got to the quarters) but still went and supported them for Feli's sake?

and no, Rafa is not ugly...he's cute! :baby:

lizabeth..*
04-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Sydney was the first one he wore Adidas??

Ya! :yeah:

Carlita
04-05-2005, 01:12 PM
:bounce: hahaha I remembered correctly :woohoo: :lol:

:wavey: Hi Lizzl

Jenrios
04-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Re the doubles - I watched Nadal and Lopez, and was told Fer was there, but I didn't see him - and he wasn't sitting with the Spanish entourage. I did notice Lopez courtside watching Nadal play Ivan for a short time. But when Fer played his doubles matches, there was no sign of Lopez or Nadal or any other Spanish players that I saw. Maybe we're reading to much into it though?

Jenrios
04-05-2005, 01:14 PM
you bet he does!!! in an interview with Tennis a Fondo last year I read where he said he loves her soooooo much, bless!

Thanks Emilita - any idea how old his other sister is?

lizabeth..*
04-05-2005, 01:18 PM

Ana (his sister) is about 4-6...and seriously the most adorable little thing I have ever seen. So sweet...bless!

~EMiLiTA~
04-05-2005, 01:30 PM

the other sister? I think she's around 12-14?? don't know what her name is though...

lizabeth..*
04-05-2005, 01:36 PM
the other sister? I think she's around 12-14?? don't know what her name is though...

Ahhh you ment Sara! :lol:

Yeah I think she is around 14-15...something like that. She didn't come to Melbourne with the rest of his family so I never got a chance to see her.

Jenrios
04-05-2005, 08:49 PM
thanks for the info.

Mount Goddess
04-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Is he still with that pornstar look a like? :rolleyes:

Carlita
04-06-2005, 09:16 AM
yes, still with Dafne. She's not that bad, although sometimes her dress sense is a bit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . She could dress so much better and still look sexy... oh well... ;)

Carlita
06-18-2005, 04:05 PM
where's charmartin????? :shrug:

Iza
06-18-2005, 04:06 PM
oh my goodness :haha: :haha:

this thread is alive again :lol: :rolls:

Björki
08-05-2005, 04:43 PM
I thought it would be nice to see where Nando is going to play:

[Montreal]
[Cincinnati]
New Haven
US Open
Bucharest
Palermo
week off [Tokyo, Metz]
Stockholm :yeah:
Madrid
St.Petersburg
[Paris]

bold is confirmed
Ok Madrid isn't confirmed but I am sure he will play there :)

Iza
08-05-2005, 05:17 PM
oh grrrrrrrr and I thought you knew if he plys Bucharest or not....man I hate waiting like this :unsure: he's killing me...the uncertainty of seeing him or not drives me crazy :hysteric:

NicoFan
08-05-2005, 05:18 PM
lol Bjorki!!! I was thinking Madrid can't be confirmed yet!! But he should get in - they'd give him a wild card.

So happy he's going to New Haven...he'll like it there, nice tournament grounds.

Hope he goes to Bucharest, Palermo (though he can't meet up with Nico again in the SFs! lol!), Metz, Vienna, Madrid, Basel, and Paris.

Björki
08-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Sorry Iza we just have to wait. Are you going for sure?

NicoFan
08-05-2005, 05:19 PM
oh grrrrrrrr and I thought you knew if he plys Bucharest or not....man I hate waiting like this :unsure: he's killing me...the uncertainty of seeing him or not drives me crazy :hysteric:

I can't imagine that he wouldn't get into Bucharest - he shouldn't have a problem there.

Björki
08-05-2005, 05:20 PM
He should go to Stockholm instead of Vienna. He won the doubles there last year.
However with Feli who won Vienna. So lets see.

Iza
08-05-2005, 05:20 PM
yeah I'll surely be there for the 1st 3 days :woohoo: But if Nando doesn't come I'd be bummed :sad: cos I've been dying to see him for almost a year now!!!

Iza
08-05-2005, 05:21 PM
I can't imagine that he wouldn't get into Bucharest - he shouldn't have a problem there.

no I'm sure he wouldn't have any problems getting in, but maybe he wants to go with Rafa :ras: , Juanqui :sobbing: and Feli :ras: to Beijing :sad:

NicoFan
08-05-2005, 05:24 PM
no I'm sure he wouldn't have any problems getting in, but maybe he wants to go with Rafa :ras: , Juanqui :sobbing: and Feli :ras: to Beijing :sad:

They have to stop this insanity of always having to be together... :mad:

He has to go where its best for his career. He'd have a better chance in Romania. Has to think points and only points right now so we don't have this problem with getting into masters series events again.

Iza
08-05-2005, 05:30 PM
They have to stop this insanity of always having to be together... :mad:

He has to go where its best for his career. He'd have a better chance in Romania. Has to think points and only points right now so we don't have this problem with getting into masters series events again.

Exactly! It's not only cos I'm veeery biased and I obv want him here, but all the big names go to Beijing...does he want to go there and (knowing his luck in draws) lose 1st or 2nd round to Nalbandian or Rafa or whoever or come to Romania and get a shot at the final stages? Okay so he lost 1st Round as a top seed last year, but this year he won't anymore cos there'll be a mad chica cheering for him even if a packed center court go crazy for Hanescu :ras: or other Romanian dude )

Björki
08-09-2005, 05:50 AM
Nando will play Bucharest :)

freesbee
08-09-2005, 11:04 AM
did you see that Iza? :lol:

Iza
08-09-2005, 11:26 AM
oooooooh sure I did ..... 1st thing in the morning...after checking out ajmomario i came on mtf and saw that smucav had posted in the ?entry list thread and I was like :speakles: it's my thread....he posted it omfc omfc and i got all nervous while the browser was loading and then i saw it and "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" i started screaming and jumping around like mad :o :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: luckily only rocus&my turtle where at home to hear me :rolls:

NicoFan
08-09-2005, 11:52 AM
So happy for you Iza!!! That's great news! Good for him...good for you!

Its so great to see these guys live and in person.

Björki
08-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Lynn maybe you can ask Nando for his schedule for the rest of the year?

NicoFan
08-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Lynn maybe you can ask Nando for his schedule for the rest of the year?

lol! Shoot...he's so gorgeous, I don't think that I could think let alone speak if I was that close to him to ask him a question. :)

Would love to know though - I think the Tokyo and Metz entry lists are coming out this week.

He definitely should make the entry list for Madrid but if not he'll get a WC there. So that only leaves the other 3 up in the air once we hear about Tokyo or Metz. If he has a halfway decent US Open (like 3rd round), Paris is a wrap. But if not, he should be able to nail down a position for Paris when he's in Romania.

Carlita
08-23-2005, 01:34 PM
:lol: oooh Lynn!! Go and talk to the man! Trust me, I thought I couldn't do so in Rotterdam....but he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! If they ever hand out the nicest player on the tour awards again......he certainly deserves to get it one day!!!! You'll see how kind he is! try!! ;)

Carlita
08-23-2005, 01:35 PM
just try not to drool :haha: ;)

NicoFan
08-23-2005, 02:02 PM
just try not to drool :haha: ;)

lol! I'll try my very best not too....would be kind of uncool to drool in front of him. ;)

Björki
08-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Lynn come on it's very easy to talk to him.
He is a very friendly (and good looking :lol: ) guy.

Björki
08-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Fer isn't playing Metz. I just saw the entry list.
Maybe Tokio or a week off?

Björki
08-31-2005, 07:32 AM
Fer is playing Stockholm instead of Vienna, Moskow :yeah:
Would love to go again, but can't this year.

Carlita
08-31-2005, 12:10 PM
Awww shame you can't go Peggy!!

Birte , will you go? When's Stockholm again??

Björki
08-31-2005, 12:11 PM
Stockholm is the week before Madrid.

Carlita
08-31-2005, 03:34 PM
:scratch: hmmmm....... *wants to go see Fer*

Sommarsverige
08-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Sjoukje, I was so happy when I saw yesterday that Nando will play Stockholm :bounce:

I am going to Stockholm, it´s almost 100% sure :)

Carlita
09-01-2005, 12:17 AM
:bounce: oooooooh Birte that's wonderful!!!!!!! :D

Björki
09-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Birte I envy you so much. Are you going the whole week?
next alternates looks nice: 1. Mariano Zabaleta, 2. Juan Monaco

Sommarsverige
09-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Birte I envy you so much. Are you going the whole week?
next alternates looks nice: 1. Mariano Zabaleta, 2. Juan Monaco

I haven´t booked my flight yet, but I plan to go from sat-sun, so around one week :) Yes, I still hope Agassi will withdraw and then Mariano is in and hopefully Juan will also get in ;)

Björki
09-02-2005, 06:15 AM
You want Andre to withdraw? :smash: :lol:
2 others can withdraw. There are alos 2 SE which they probably not need.

Carlita
09-02-2005, 06:19 AM
:awww: aaaaaaaw Birte!! Andre rocks!! Been a fan for half his life! :lol:

yeah, someone else withdraw!:p

Björki
10-04-2005, 05:09 PM
it's official Nando will ge a WC for Madrid :)

Carlita
10-04-2005, 05:11 PM
:woohoo: ooooooooooooh that's great! :woohoo: (how do you know?)

Björki
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
:woohoo: ooooooooooooh that's great! :woohoo: (how do you know?)
he just told me :lol:

Carlita
10-04-2005, 05:16 PM
he just told me :lol:uhuh :p