arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol: [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol:

Via
11-19-2004, 09:54 PM
this message is to let arnaud's fans know about the recent discussions over at the general tennis forum. looks like the lacoste ads are irritating u.s. and european tv viewers to no end, but have greatly increased nono's exposure.........nooo he didn't take anything off :lol:

esther
11-21-2004, 02:23 AM
lol why are the ads irritating them?!

Marine
11-21-2004, 05:56 AM
Because they show this adv 10 x /match for a few months... lol
Some people love the song, the singer and think Arnaud is a cutie, and some other think it's very annoying now... well, I saw the adv like 3/4 x yersterday durinh hewitt/roddick match and I wasn't bored... :drool:

Hangdog
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Via, what a great name of the topic! LOL

well, I saw the adv like 3/4 x yersterday durinh hewitt/roddick match and I wasn't bored... :drool:

Well, I haven’t seen this ad on TV at all... :rolleyes:
We haven’t it on out TV - unfortunately for me and, perhaps, fortunately for other patriotic fans. But I’ve got used to that here is Russia and it’s like “the law of turpitude”: when you want to see something you have a chance to watch anything but not the thing you need. For example, can you imagine that there hasn’t already been any ski (cross country) translations on our TV for some winters?!.. So if you want to watch it you have to go to the sport bar. I can’t believe in it until now and every week look with hope on tv-programs’ list.
However, company ‘Lacoste’ is popular here. They often have different ad actions and shows on Nevsky prospect (the main street). And it’s very nice to see hundreds people walking with Lacoste’s flags or other souvenirs. :D
P.S. Yes, the ‘no end’ ads are really irritating, but… after the things like this not only sport fans know who Arnaud Clement is =))) ;)

Tricky_Forehand
11-21-2004, 06:13 PM
I'm in the States and I LOVE the commercial for both NoNo and the singer (been everywhere trying to find a place to download her music :rolleyes: ). They can show that commercial at every break as far as I'm concerned :lol:

Marine
11-21-2004, 06:46 PM
The making off is good too, even if I think the girl is boring... ;)
http://www.lacoste.fr/
advertising
image campaign
the movie and the making-off... the second part is more interesting :)

And I like the biography of Arnaud...
" Arnaud, with his natural charm, has won hearts and minds everywhere" :angel:

Tricky_Forehand
11-21-2004, 08:51 PM
I went to the Lacoste website last night. Not enough of Arnaud in the "making of" in my opinion :).

I also like the bio that they wrote for him :lol:

They didn't make it easy though about where to go to get Natasha Thomas's music. I don't want to buy a CD without hearing more than one song.

Via
11-21-2004, 09:47 PM
with all that i've heard, i'm looking forward to our aussie tennis tv season with this lacoste ad........ no actually i think we'll be left out, as usual :(

724 don't you have those hmv stores with kiosks and headphones to listen to music? i suppose you can ask for a cd if they don't have it ready for trial.

hangdog your tv experience isn't that different from ours, here in aussie land, aka sports heaven *sarcastic* ;)

esther
11-22-2004, 12:42 AM
we've got that other dodgy Lacoste ad, from a totally unbiased point of view of course...Arnauds ad is 1000x better!!!! Id be very surprised if it was out here tho, i didnt know it was in America, i thought the ad was only shown in France.

tommy_girl
11-22-2004, 09:52 AM
I'm in the States and I LOVE the commercial for both NoNo and the singer (been everywhere trying to find a place to download her music :rolleyes: ). They can show that commercial at every break as far as I'm concerned :lol:

i could send it to you..just pm me your email.. ;)

and yeah.. i love that lacoste ad too.. soo cute.. i dont get to see it that often though..

Tricky_Forehand
11-22-2004, 05:33 PM
724 don't you have those hmv stores with kiosks and headphones to listen to music? i suppose you can ask for a cd if they don't have it ready for trial.

Natasha Thomas doesn't seem to "exist" here in the States. I found her CDs on HMV websites and Sanity.com (my favorite place to buy CDs!!) but nowhere that i can hear the whole song(s).

Tommy_girl, thanks for the offer to send me the commercial but I can just go to the website. I try not to watch it too much because it makes me want the complete song even more :D

Catchie
11-22-2004, 05:39 PM
I soooo agree with that ;) (I'm not in the Frenchplayers-part of this forum, but i do like a lot of the french players, accidently clicked to this thread because it was on the first page...)

Marine
11-22-2004, 08:24 PM
I soooo agree with that ;) (I'm not in the Frenchplayers-part of this forum, but i do like a lot of the french players, accidently clicked to this thread because it was on the first page...)

Hey, you can accidently come here more often ! :wavey: ;)

Via
11-22-2004, 10:05 PM

marine........ you too :p

catchie's avatar is funny!!!! however.... when i first saw that arnaud pic, i could only think of... napoleon lol (hope this isn't too politically incorrect)

liptea
11-23-2004, 12:00 AM
On a scale of 1-10, Carlos Moya being a 20, Arnaud Clement in that LaCoste commercial is a perfect 10. :worship:

Who knew what was behind that sunglasses, bandana and bright clothing? :confused: (haha, I bet you Arnaud fans did.... ;) )

Via
11-23-2004, 03:34 AM
nah.... we're just silly buggers who love sunnies and brightly coloured matching shirts and bandanas (as illustrated by esther's avatar... a matching partner there too) ;)

Marine
11-23-2004, 05:06 AM

catchie's avatar is funny!!!! however.... when i first saw that arnaud pic, i could only think of... napoleon lol (hope this isn't too politically incorrect)

He's small too...but that's their only commun point... :eek: LOL

Catchie
11-23-2004, 04:22 PM
I think i will do that, see i'm here again ;)

Catchie
11-23-2004, 04:28 PM

Yeah i first had the hamster only but since Arnaud is my all time favourite player i thought i try to combine the hamster and Arnaud and this was the smallest pic I have of him, the others ones i tried to decrease in size all went blurry.

Via
11-23-2004, 09:53 PM
well i think arnaud looks rather cool and proud in that pic, the way he lifts his head's rather military! i don't know how i get this idea though! lol it was from a davis cup presentation i believe, and he's about to serve his country ;)

catchie - if arnaud's your all time favourite, you'd better tell us what you like about him! :)

Catchie
11-24-2004, 11:25 AM
well i think arnaud looks rather cool and proud in that pic, the way he lifts his head's rather military! i don't know how i get this idea though! lol it was from a davis cup presentation i believe, and he's about to serve his country ;)

catchie - if arnaud's your all time favourite, you'd better tell us what you like about him! :)
Well how i became a fan of Arnaud and began watching tennis is quite a weird story that has everything to do with Arnaud :p
My birthday is in December and in the year 2000 i got a tv as a birthdaygift. So i wanted to watch programs on my tv as much as posssible. And then in January 2001, there was nothing on tv so i started searching for something to watch and then on Eurosport they gave this very cute guy a close-up, so i watched Arnaud's Australian Open final and didn't understand one rule of the game. ;) :p And i didn't know what Arnaud's name was, could've been Agassi as well since that was the first time i watched tennis. My father told me Agassi had almost no hair so then i knew that the one i liked (and still like) was Arnaud Clement. His Aus-Open-speech was very funny by the way. And the fact that Agassi didn't expect to win and asked Arnaud if he could borrow his speech, because he didn't have one of his own. :p So i started following Arnaud and looking things up on internet and so on. Now few years later i like almost everything about Arnaud... his game, his lenght (i'm not tall either), his jump that he sometimes does with backhands, his dropshots, his speed on court, his clothes on court, his commercial ad for lacoste :p , the glasses, the bandana, his girlfriend, his brother ;) and I can go on for a while..
Ow almost forgot: He's also very goodlooking and a very nice person.
Let's just say, i like eveything :p
I hope this is enough of an explanation for you :p

:worship: Arnaud :worship:

Catchie
11-24-2004, 11:27 AM
i have a lot of :p smilies in my previous post :haha:

Marine
11-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Well how i became a fan of Arnaud and began watching tennis is quite a weird story that has everything to do with Arnaud :p
My birthday is in December and in the year 2000 i got a tv as a birthdaygift. So i wanted to watch programs on my tv as much as posssible. And then in January 2001, there was nothing on tv so i started searching for something to watch and then on Eurosport they gave this very cute guy a close-up, so i watched Arnaud's Australian Open final and didn't understand one rule of the game. ;) :p And i didn't know what Arnaud's name was, could've been Agassi as well since that was the first time i watched tennis. My father told me Agassi had almost no hair so then i knew that the one i liked (and still like) was Arnaud Clement. His Aus-Open-speech was very funny by the way. And the fact that Agassi didn't expect to win and asked Arnaud if he could borrow his speech, because he didn't have one of his own. :p So i started following Arnaud and looking things up on internet and so on. Now few years later i like almost everything about Arnaud... his game, his lenght (i'm not tall either), his jump that he sometimes does with backhands, his dropshots, his speed on court, his clothes on court, his commercial ad for lacoste :p , the glasses, the bandana, his girlfriend, his brother ;) and I can go on for a while..
Ow almost forgot: He's also very goodlooking and a very nice person.
Let's just say, i like eveything :p
I hope this is enough of an explanation for you :p

:worship: Arnaud :worship:

Waoooo it's a beautiful explanation !!! :yeah:
Welcome to the club Catchie ! I wonder why you didn't go here before, you seem to be so dedicated.... well, if you want to get news, pics etc, here you'll be happy. I'm almost the only French there so I try to put the news from newspapers, pics, interviews etc, but for the reports of tournaments, the Aussies are the best ! And some others, like Michelle, Handdog...

Catchie
11-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Waoooo it's a beautiful explanation !!! :yeah:
Welcome to the club Catchie ! I wonder why you didn't go here before, you seem to be so dedicated.... well, if you want to get news, pics etc, here you'll be happy. I'm almost the only French there so I try to put the news from newspapers, pics, interviews etc, but for the reports of tournaments, the Aussies are the best ! And some others, like Michelle, Handdog...
I didn't post here before, because i recently ( few months ago) started posting. My sister told me to register and post because it was fun. I haven't been here for a while since i registered. First i was only in the dutch threads but that's because we have discussions there about everything. And i can type dutch there. I accidently saw this thread and i thought the title was funny so i started posting here... and it didn't have much pages. If a thread has many pages i don't bother to read it and i don't want to post in a thread with a lot of pages, cuz i missed half of the discussion then and i don't want to read back and stuff... hope you know what i mean...
what do you mean by the aussies are the best?

Marine
11-24-2004, 06:40 PM
Australian fans of Arnaud: via, esther, prazz, use to make great reports during the australian open, because they meet Arnaud (talk to him, pics etc..).

I saw you like Seb too, I guess you know Lizan, who's duch and a fan of him.

As concerning the pages, I understand, I don't try to post in general messages and non tennis ( or rarely) cos I don't have courage to read all messages, all people on this forum are fluent and make sentences and jokes I don't understand... :awww:
But on musketeers threads, I read all messages, and (generally) I understand.

Marine
11-24-2004, 06:59 PM
his lenght (i'm not tall either),
I'm 1.62, so 1.72 is not small for me neither :lol:

Catchie
11-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Australian fans of Arnaud: via, esther, prazz, use to make great reports during the australian open, because they meet Arnaud (talk to him, pics etc..).

I saw you like Seb too, I guess you know Lizan, who's duch and a fan of him.

As concerning the pages, I understand, I don't try to post in general messages and non tennis ( or rarely) cos I don't have courage to read all messages, all people on this forum are fluent and make sentences and jokes I don't understand... :awww:
But on musketeers threads, I read all messages, and (generally) I understand.

Last time my sister and i went the whole week to Rosmalen, where Arnaud also was with his brother instead of Remi. And the last few days Camille was there to. Those three are really such nice people... Arnaud and Bruno arrived on Tuesday and Tueasday night was Arnaud's first match. Bruno, Thierry and Michael (i don't know how to spell Llodra's name exactly cause the dutch media writes and pronounces it different everytime) were watching, but first we didn't know exactly that it was Bruno, because i had only seen a pic with short hair. So we asked him after the match if he was Arnaud's brother (i saw a little resemblance (?)) and the next day when we watched Arnaud's training (it was early and not busy) Bruno said hi first and Arnaud a few minutes later also when he saw us. That continued for the rest of the week, we spoke to Camille once and took a pic with her, Bruno made the picture :) There's so much about that week that i want to share with you, but it is a bit hard for me to explain since you don't speak dutch.

I saw Lizan's name in some threads of the forum... and i'm going to try and keep up and read the musketeer forums... ;)

I'm 1.62, so 1.72 is not small for me neither
I'm 1.55, actually Arnaud and Seb are bigger to me than i think. When i stand next to them for pictures in real life, they seem smaller than when I look at the pictures later. In Rosmalen I went on a picture with Karlovic (2.08 :eek: ) that's a really weird picture, he's more than 50 cm bigger than me :p

Via
11-24-2004, 09:40 PM
phew! it's only a hair's difference for catchie to become an arnaud fan rather than someone else's......... :lol:

poor marine... looks like you're the only one without a decent report of meeting arnaud :sad: lol

catchie :yeah: great posts and great reports!!!

Catchie
11-24-2004, 09:53 PM
phew! it's only a hair's difference for catchie to become an arnaud fan rather than someone else's......... :lol:

poor marine... looks like you're the only one without a decent report of meeting arnaud :sad: lol

catchie :yeah: great posts and great reports!!!

Marine have you never met Arnaud? Or do I interprete that totally wrong...? If not you should come to Rosmalen, Arnaud's is there almost every year, you can stay at my place ;) :hug:

stephB
11-24-2004, 10:36 PM
Last time my sister and i went the whole week to Rosmalen, where Arnaud also was with his brother instead of Remi. And the last few days Camille was there to. Those three are really such nice people... Arnaud and Bruno arrived on Tuesday and Tueasday night was Arnaud's first match. Bruno, Thierry and Michael (i don't know how to spell Llodra's name exactly cause the dutch media writes and pronounces it different everytime) were watching, but first we didn't know exactly that it was Bruno, because i had only seen a pic with short hair. So we asked him after the match if he was Arnaud's brother (i saw a little resemblance (?)) and the next day when we watched Arnaud's training (it was early and not busy) Bruno said hi first and Arnaud a few minutes later also when he saw us. That continued for the rest of the week, we spoke to Camille once and took a pic with her, Bruno made the picture :) There's so much about that week that i want to share with you, but it is a bit hard for me to explain since you don't speak dutch.

hey catchie!
i saw when you spoke to bruno and arnauds "hi" :eek: i´d love to here more stories of rosmalen. so feel free to tell us :drool: (ik kan een beetje nederlands praaten so jij kunt schrijven in nederlands-sorry when i make some mistakes, but I do not know better :) )oh by the way, i remember that i saw you, your sister and a friend of you/your sister in rotterdam this year. and last year? i forgot, have you been there too? :unsure:

liptea
11-25-2004, 06:10 AM
nah.... we're just silly buggers who love sunnies and brightly coloured matching shirts and bandanas (as illustrated by esther's avatar... a matching partner there too) ;)

Who doesn't love all that?

The first complete, whole, interesting men's tennis match I watched was Arnaud Clement lose to Agassi at the Australian. I remember rooting for Arnaud with all my adolescent might because I thought he was so cute.

I always knew he was cute. I just never realized his complete sexy potential. :inlove:

kukka
11-25-2004, 07:43 AM
Last time my sister and i went the whole week to Rosmalen, where Arnaud also was with his brother instead of Remi. And the last few days Camille was there to. Those three are really such nice people...

Hi Catchie! I was also in Rosmalen this year with my friends (and I saw StephB there, too :wavey: ). I was watching most of Arnaud's practices and all of his matches so we must have seen each other there. I have a (long) report of my time at Rosmalen on my website and there are also some pics. If you're interested in reading it here's the link:

http://tennissite.topcities.com/roswim2004.html

Elina :umbrella:

stephB
11-25-2004, 12:32 PM
hey elina!
didnt we watch together the practise of arnaud and thierry. later arnaud played with bruno :)
you have been in stockholm, haven´t you? how was it? i didnt recognize anything :(

kukka
11-25-2004, 03:16 PM
hey elina!
didnt we watch together the practise of arnaud and thierry. later arnaud played with bruno :)
you have been in stockholm, haven´t you? how was it? i didnt recognize anything :(

Hi Steph!

Yes, we watched together Arnaud and Thierry. ;)
Stockholm was great. It was 9 days full of tennis. :D I have also a journal + pics about that trip on my website. It's in here: http://www.geocities.com/elinastennissite/stockholm2004.html Not many French players there, though. :rolleyes:

Catchie
11-25-2004, 04:54 PM
hey catchie!
i saw when you spoke to bruno and arnauds "hi" :eek: i´d love to here more stories of rosmalen. so feel free to tell us :drool: (ik kan een beetje nederlands praaten so jij kunt schrijven in nederlands-sorry when i make some mistakes, but I do not know better :) )oh by the way, i remember that i saw you, your sister and a friend of you/your sister in rotterdam this year. and last year? i forgot, have you been there too? :unsure:
That's right, my sister and i have been the last two years to rotterdam with 2 friends, one taller girl and one smaller, blond girl... With the taller girl we went also to the qualifications to see Fred Hemmes. Next time you see us, come and say 'hi'. I would say hi to you but i don't know what you look like... :rolleyes:

Catchie
11-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi Catchie! I was also in Rosmalen this year with my friends (and I saw StephB there, too :wavey: ). I was watching most of Arnaud's practices and all of his matches so we must have seen each other there. I have a (long) report of my time at Rosmalen on my website and there are also some pics. If you're interested in reading it here's the link:

I really don't know who you or Steph are... :rolleyes: :confused: Thanks for the link to your site btw, i sure will read it sometime :D Where are you from ? ( i don't trust the flags next to the avatar's anymore since a lot of people fill in a diofferent country name, like Steph i believe... or are you really French, Steph? )

kukka
11-25-2004, 07:27 PM
I really don't know who you or Steph are... :rolleyes: :confused: Thanks for the link to your site btw, i sure will read it sometime :D Where are you from ? ( i don't trust the flags next to the avatar's anymore since a lot of people fill in a diofferent country name, like Steph i believe... or are you really French, Steph? )

;) I'm actually really from Finland as the flag tells. Maybe if I make it to Rosmalen also next year we can meet there. :)

stephB
11-25-2004, 09:20 PM
( i don't trust the flags next to the avatar's anymore since a lot of people fill in a diofferent country name, like Steph i believe... or are you really French, Steph? )
no. i´m not french. isn´t it the dutch flag i chose?

i saw you with the taller girl in rotterdam this year. i have no idea who was with you last year :)

and elina, thanks for the link. i love to read it later...and of course see all your pics. really really not many frenchies there. it also was a reason that i decided to stay home. i reconsidered my decision every day but my mind didnt change
:( the only one i wanted to see was agassi...and i already saw him!

Catchie
11-26-2004, 11:23 AM
no. i´m not french. isn´t it the dutch flag i chose?

i saw you with the taller girl in rotterdam this year. i have no idea who was with you last year :)

and elina, thanks for the link. i love to read it later...and of course see all your pics. really really not many frenchies there. it also was a reason that i decided to stay home. i reconsidered my decision every day but my mind didnt change
:( the only one i wanted to see was agassi...and i already saw him!
Ow yeah sorry its the dutch flag :banghead: I was thinking about something and sometimes I type wrong things then... So where are you from then?

The taller girl (here known as Gosjke in the dutch threads) is always with my sister and me when we are at a tournament.. most of the time the blond girl is with us aswell...

stephB
11-26-2004, 12:06 PM
Ow yeah sorry its the dutch flag :banghead: So where are you from then?
i´m your neighbour to the right :)

The taller girl (here known as Gosjke in the dutch threads) is always with my sister and me when we are at a tournament.. most of the time the blond girl is with us aswell...

oh, i had no idea that i also saw gosjke in real life :) how funny!

Catchie
11-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Yeah such things are funny, a lot of people saw my sister and me in Rsomalen and we have no clue what they look like... In a few threads we read : twin sisters who seemed to be there everyday... yep that's us :haha:

Hangdog
12-06-2004, 10:02 PM
lol just read this (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/jon_wertheim/12/06/mailbag.1206/index.html):

"Of course it's Arnaud Clement in the Lacoste commercial ... it's one of the best commercials I have seen in a long time. The singing and commercial were beautiful. My question is, who's singing?
-- Marianne Bianchi, Houston

At least of dozen of you -- "Arnaud's Army" as it were -- wrote in confirming it is Clement. As for the singer, I believe it is Sebastien Grosjean. Oh, we jest. A copy of the Preppy Handbook or comparable door prize for anyone who knows the answer". :haha: americans...

stephB
12-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah such things are funny, a lot of people saw my sister and me in Rsomalen and we have no clue what they look like... In a few threads we read : twin sisters who seemed to be there everyday... yep that's us :haha:

oh really? you read that quite often?? how funny :)
sometimes when we are back at tournaments we recognize that people remember us we never saw before....unbelievable...
so you are at tournaments also the whole week?

Via
12-07-2004, 02:31 AM
lol just read this (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/jon_wertheim/12/06/mailbag.1206/index.html):

"Of course it's Arnaud Clement in the Lacoste commercial ... it's one of the best commercials I have seen in a long time. The singing and commercial were beautiful. My question is, who's singing?
-- Marianne Bianchi, Houston

At least of dozen of you -- "Arnaud's Army" as it were -- wrote in confirming it is Clement. As for the singer, I believe it is Sebastien Grosjean. Oh, we jest. A copy of the Preppy Handbook or comparable door prize for anyone who knows the answer". :haha: americans...

seb :rolleyes: as always this guy is too smart for himself... educate him, if any of you cares!

Catchie
12-08-2004, 07:28 PM
oh really? you read that quite often?? how funny :)
sometimes when we are back at tournaments we recognize that people remember us we never saw before....unbelievable...
so you are at tournaments also the whole week?
No, unfortunately i don't have the time or money to be at every tournament the whole week :p Rosmalen was just the one tournament for a week, because my sis and i just had finals and because of that we didn't have to be at school that week... it was our one chance (for now... ;)) to attend a tournament the whole week so we took that chance with both hands then :)

Anne-Claire
12-09-2004, 01:48 PM

Hej hej!!

How's everybody doing?

It's been a really long time since my last post here, i didn't have much time to stop by,I'm still in Sweden but the coming back home in France is coming soon :-)

It's funny because I was at Rosmalen too with a friend and thats crazy to see that a lot of ppl from this forum were there too, it's a shame we didn't make plan earlier to watch arnaud's match together! I only met Elina and it was cool,we probably saw each other without knowing lol!! I had so many great memories about this tournament and you're right catchie this is the best tournament to speak with arnaud as there are not so many ppl surrounding him, hope i could go there next year! but not sure yet! we had a great time there watching arnaud and talking to camille or mickael and manu, but this tournament is so small that even if Rosmalen is really small, we had some difficulties to find the tournament place ( driving for At least 2 hours in the city....lol, yep, it was a lot of fun.... but there were no billboards with ad... nothing, and even ppl can't exactly explain us where it was...lol)!!

HEj Da!!

AC

Catchie
12-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Anne-Claire, next time you should ask for the Autotron, that is the place where the tournament is held... if you say Ordina Open or Rosmalen, a lot of people don't know exactly what you mean or that it is held in that eventplace where the rest of the yeasr old cars are there as in a kind of museum.. :p

Anne-Claire
12-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Yes catchie but we have discovered it once arrived at the autotron! lol

Catchie
12-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Ah ok good :yeah: Thats the most important part, that you actually get there... doesn't matter how :lol: right ?

Via
12-10-2004, 10:17 PM
ac :wavey: don't you like a scandinavian xmas?

Anne-Claire
12-11-2004, 12:52 AM
Hey Via!! Oh no I really want to go home for xmas!! I just realized after 4months in Sweden, that Im not a nordic or big north girl lol :o) It s cold and rainy and most of all its all black at 3pm, so i definately prefered sunny place.... Im more into a latine... culture ;o) but its great, i met a lot of ppl mainly other exchange student!!

Catchie: yes, no problem to find it now!! you were there the whole week? me and my friend only went there from Thursday to Mika's final (actually we went there without knowing how many days we'd stay...just waiting after the frenchies results..lol) !!!! we had a fantabulous time there - except the rain thing and nono's ugly loss vs Mr Coria - it was a lot of fun!!

Marine
12-11-2004, 05:23 PM
Ouai...enfin bon, ici il fait nuit vers 17h00 et ça caille aussi, à moins d'être dans la sud. Mais je te comprends quand même. :)

Anne-Claire
12-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Oui c sur mais ici c l hiver depuis longtemps et puis comme c l heure a lakel jme leve.... (a 15h) et ben il fait nuit tout le temps...lol

Marine
12-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Ah bravo ! Je vois que tu as gardé le rythme espagnol...lol

Anne-Claire
12-11-2004, 06:35 PM
ah ce niveau la, ya pas de pb mais niveau fetes c quand meme loin d etre pareil lol

Catchie
12-12-2004, 12:34 AM
Hey Via!! Oh no I really want to go home for xmas!! I just realized after 4months in Sweden, that Im not a nordic or big north girl lol :o) It s cold and rainy and most of all its all black at 3pm, so i definately prefered sunny place.... Im more into a latine... culture ;o) but its great, i met a lot of ppl mainly other exchange student!!

Catchie: yes, no problem to find it now!! you were there the whole week? me and my friend only went there from Thursday to Mika's final (actually we went there without knowing how many days we'd stay...just waiting after the frenchies results..lol) !!!! we had a fantabulous time there - except the rain thing and nono's ugly loss vs Mr Coria - it was a lot of fun!!
Yeah the whole week... that was a lot of fun... we just were lucky that the frenchies did very well. my sister and i hoped that Arnaud would get to the final and win it this time, but Mika did win and beated Coria and that was also a happy end of the week... we left after Mika's final though, we were so tired after that week, early up in the morning, can't sleep at night because it was so exciting... :p did you stay in a hotel also? we stayed at the mercure hotel...

Anne-Claire
12-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Yeah the whole week... that was a lot of fun... we just were lucky that the frenchies did very well. my sister and i hoped that Arnaud would get to the final and win it this time, but Mika did win and beated Coria and that was also a happy end of the week... we left after Mika's final though, we were so tired after that week, early up in the morning, can't sleep at night because it was so exciting... :p did you stay in a hotel also? we stayed at the mercure hotel...

Oh ok you were very lucky to go there the whole week, actually, we arrived late in this tournament as i had to finish my exam which was ending on the wednesday, directly after it I took the train to meet with my friend in Lille and then on thursday morning we were driving to the Netherlands...Lol!! so yes, we were at the Campanile hotel in Sherto, we hadn't check the hotel before leaving...lol and we were lucky to actually manage to find one!! we were not really organized because we decided to go there at the last minute as Arnaud was still playing and of course we didn't have ticket which was quite annoying for the semi and final ;o) I saw that you like Camille too on your signature, it's funny ;) I enjoyed eating at the "la plage" or "la place", it was really cool to have a place like that in the tournament place!!! still remembering the great pizzas and sandwhich ;)!! you are not from sherto?have u taken pics? (either camille or nono) lol

Ciao

AC

Via
12-12-2004, 09:53 PM
this is one of the attractiveness living in europe... go watch a tennis tournament on impulse, just hop in a car and drive to another country! I can never do that, not in aus, not in asia.

(sorry for the diversion ;) )

Burrow
04-07-2007, 12:34 PM
right so this is a really old thread, but they are still showing this advert now, Ive seen it 20 times today on some crappy sport channel. Arnaud is like 2 foot smaller than the women :tape: