(Sometimes people post in here, and sometimes they don't) 04 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

(Sometimes people post in here, and sometimes they don't) 04

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Slutta
a compromise :)

daze11
04-04-2006, 06:40 PM
I can't really answer that question, because I don't know. :p And of course I only post the better pictures of myself, who doesn't? :pyou're HOT! :fiery: period.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Eamon O'rgasm, maybe?
no :p

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 06:42 PM
no :p

Patrick O'rgasm?

daze11
04-04-2006, 06:42 PM
a compromise :)Blowe Slutta-Cutta?

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Blowe Slutta-Cutta?
I already made the compromise :p

Scotso
04-04-2006, 06:44 PM
I must be off. :wavey:

daze11
I already made the compromise :pi saw it, just a moment too late. cute...

Phunkadelicious
Patrick O'rgasm?
:haha: The irish thing DOES work for me, as I am half Irish, however... no :p

daze11
04-04-2006, 06:45 PM
I must be off. :wavey::bigwave:

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 06:45 PM
pimpirella is a good one...

MisterQ
04-04-2006, 06:46 PM
I know :)

Well to be fair, my only class today is Ethics, and we are covering Utilitarianism for the next couple of weeks, and I studied Utilitarianism last year in a different class and am very familiar with the philosophy, and would have no problem writing an essay on it at this very moment if need be :p

Utilitarianism? Isn't that where the government pays all your utilities? Right on!! :rocker2:

Phunkadelicious
I must be off. :wavey:
:kiss: adios mi amor :kiss:

Phunkadelicious
Utilitarianism? Isn't that where the government pays all your utilities? Right on!! :rocker2:
Yes that one! The Utilitarian Lobby is hard at work for you! :yeah:

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 06:47 PM

:lol:

daze11
04-04-2006, 06:47 PM
:haha: The irish thing DOES work for me, as I am half Irish, however... no :pirish AND filipino? http://yelims4.free.fr/Pasdaccord/NonNon05.gif you didnt stand a chance, did you? ;) :hug:

daze11
04-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I am going to change my username and I need suggestions :ras:how about...
http://www.raw-tcsd.com/Poco.SP.7138.jpg
***J U S T * K I D D I N G!!!***

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 06:57 PM
how about...
http://www.raw-tcsd.com/Poco.SP.7138.jpg
***J U S T * K I D D I N G!!!***

:haha:

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 07:01 PM
People go answer my NT poll :) http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=74099

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 07:08 PM
done
geez, I'm meek and obedient this day :scared:

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 07:11 PM
done
geez, I'm meek and obedient this day :scared:
Don't say that :p

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 07:14 PM
okay, I don't
see? I did it again

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 07:14 PM
okay, I don't
see? I did it again
Stop doing it then :rolls:

daze11
04-04-2006, 07:17 PM
okay, I don't
see? I did it againsee. too much drinking can make anyone a follower! put your bottle down!!! :lol:

daze11
04-04-2006, 07:17 PM
how about (The SAINTLY SHAMANIC DISCORD Thread) :devil:

we're all in disagreement but always mean well and have varied brands of magic. ;)
brian, you didnt like my new thread title?

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 07:18 PM
I like the thread title the way it is :) although that is a very good suggestion.

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Chloe le Bopper doesn't enjoy texting :lol:
I don't?

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I don't?
I'll text you if you PM me your numba :)

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Today, dude-from-work looks surly and meh. I think that I'm annoyed with him today. I wasted two months of niceness on him. Just so that he could think I was creepy.

ADFJAKSLDJAS.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Today, dude-from-work looks surly and meh. I think that I'm annoyed with him today. I wasted two months of niceness on him. Just so that he could think I was creepy.

ADFJAKSLDJAS.
:hug: :hug:

P.S. I can't cause you to go deaf through a text message :lol:

daze11
04-04-2006, 07:32 PM
like if someone is really trying to get you into bed....i definitely prefer the story contrived and manipulative.

It just makes it easier.

"If you dont go down on me right now, or within the hour, i will get avian bird flu."
"My house burned down last night....I really need to crash at your place for the night."
"I'm going to win a million dollars if I can spank you for 3 hours."
"My mother is deathly ill. Can you massage my groin?"

Stuff like that. :shrug:here becca, we started out the day with this & i thought you could use some of these with your McLoser guy. :yeah:

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 07:35 PM
I used "tomorrow will be the end of the world"

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Becca can you teach me how to say something in French for when I email Roland Garros?

I would like to say, "Your tournament sucks, your lottery sucks, and ps when are you going to tell the foreigners if they got tickets because people need to plan. Not everyone is Parisian you self centered pricks. The end."

daze11
04-04-2006, 07:38 PM
I used "tomorrow will be the end of the world"that goes along with, "Do you want to see if we can make time stand still?" :aplot: :lol:

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 07:41 PM
that goes along with, "Do you want to see if we can make time stand still?" :aplot: :lol:

the argentinian version is "a coger que se acaba el mundo!!!"

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Becca can you teach me how to say something in French for when I email Roland Garros?

I would like to say, "Your tournament sucks, your lottery sucks, and ps when are you going to tell the foreigners if they got tickets because people need to plan. Not everyone is Parisian you self centered pricks. The end."

"Je pense que vous etes tres gros and mechant. ROAR"

:)

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 07:43 PM

P.S. I can't cause you to go deaf through a text message :lol:
This is fact!

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 07:47 PM

ooo french definitely turns me on! grrrr

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 07:47 PM

I will be sure to email that to them later ;)

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Is there a way you can infuse a snotty mock french accent into an e-mail?

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Honestly, TWO FUCKING MONTHS OF NICENESS! Why. Why why why why.

Now I'm just bitter.

This may change in an hour.

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 07:57 PM

yes it is, just put a "g" instead of a "r", Bgian :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 07:59 PM

Dear French Tennis Federation,

Dis ees in referaaance to my ticket ballot. Eet seems I am le screwed for being American. Stick zee Eiffel Tower up your derriere sil vous plait. Merci beaucoup!

Love,
Me

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 08:02 PM

Now I'm just bitter.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Dear French Tennis Federation,

Dis ees in referaaance to my ticket ballot. Eet seems I am le screwed for being American. Stick zee Eiffel Tower up your derriere sil vous plait. Merci beaucoup!

Love,
Me
:yeah: That's perfect.

psichogaucho
04-04-2006, 08:08 PM
well, I leave you, I'm going to the gym...take care! bye! :wavey:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:10 PM
:yeah: That's perfect.

I try.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok so as has been mentioned before, it is raining pretty badly today here in L.A. and obviously, that doesn't happen very often :p Well, today is probably the hardest rain I have seen since I've been in L.A. although I was not here for the "rainy season" last year. Anyway since I have never seen rain this hard here, naturally neither has Emma, my dog. In fact, she has never experienced rain this hard in her life. Well, I took her outside this morning to do her thing and all she did was stand next to me with this wounded look on her face like "but papa I am getting wet." So I took her inside and figured that a break in the rain would be inevitable and I would just take her out at that time. No break in the rain was coming, so I figured I'd try it again, but this time I'd bring an umbrella and stay out there as long as it took. Unfortunately, she still just stood out there with this sad look on her face, and so I figured I'd try and cover her with the umbrella instead. ANd so I did, while getting soaking wet. I covered her with the umbrella for about the 10 minutes it took for her to find her perfect little spot, and now I am dripping wet :mad: :rolls:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Awww you are so good to Emma :hug:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Where's my mom? I am trying to call her and find out if she bought Harry Potter yet because it is on sale at Circuit City for $13.99 and I am going to get it when I go to Best Buy for Brokeback Mountain today if she has not gotten it yet.

Lee
04-04-2006, 08:17 PM
:hug: Brian. It may be easier changing yourself than cleaning up after Emma inside the house. :hug:

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Awww you are so good to Emma :hug:
Oh trust me I was cursing her name the entire time :p

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Oh trust me I was cursing her name the entire time :p

See when I have to take Snowy out in the rain I stand on our front porch and shove her out into the rain onto the grass so she goes. :lol:

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Where's my mom? I am trying to call her and find out if she bought Harry Potter yet because it is on sale at Circuit City for $13.99 and I am going to get it when I go to Best Buy for Brokeback Mountain today if she has not gotten it yet.
I am going to wait for a collector's edition of Brokeback Mountain myself. I find that when I get impatient and buy a DVD the first day it comes out, that a few weeks or months later a much cooler Director's cut or whatever comes out, so this is one of the few instances I will wait for the collector's edition. Also, has anyone seen Capote or The Constant Gardener? Capote was great, but it was more of a performance piece than a movie... The Constant Gardener though was amazing, and I think it's one of the better movies of last year, not the BEST obviously, but umm better than the "best" thats for sure ;)

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:21 PM
See when I have to take Snowy out in the rain I stand on our front porch and shove her out into the rain onto the grass so she goes. :lol:
:rolls: I would do the same thing if A) we had a porch B) we had a yard and C) she wasn't so damn thenthitive :p

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:27 PM
:rolls: I would do the same thing if A) we had a porch B) we had a yard and C) she wasn't so damn thenthitive :p

Well in your scenario, I would have stood under the umbrella with Snowy in the rain and just stood there until she went. The longer it took her, the more wet she gets, its up to her. :lol:

(And then when we got inside of course I'd dry her off with the hair dryer)

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:30 PM
(And then when we got inside of course I'd dry her off with the hair dryer)
:lol: That would destroy Emma. She is terrified of anything that makes a lot of noise :p

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:31 PM
:lol: That would destroy Emma. She is terrified of anything that makes a lot of noise :p

Awwww.

Snowy loves the hair dryer. :lol:

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Sometimes when I am feeling a little mean, I blow into a bottle like its a flute. That sound makes her crazy :lol: And she has just now gotten over her fear of toys that squeak... and she is 2 years old! :haha:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Awwwww hahaha Snowy freaks out when I make random noises, not necessarily loud ones, but like.. if I click my tongue on the roof of my mouth she'll look around and start running around like she's crazy ;) I enjoy that sometimes for entertainment.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Awwwww hahaha Snowy freaks out when I make random noises, not necessarily loud ones, but like.. if I click my tongue on the roof of my mouth she'll look around and start running around like she's crazy ;) I enjoy that sometimes for entertainment.
Have you tried that with gum? You know how to pop gum right? Instead of blowing a bubble, just suck in and it will make a loud popping noise :p That drives Emma crazy too :lol: Oh also if I make any weird long gutteral noises :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Have you tried that with gum? You know how to pop gum right? Instead of blowing a bubble, just suck in and it will make a loud popping noise :p That drives Emma crazy too :lol: Oh also if I make any weird long gutteral noises :lol:

Ahhh I pop my gum all the time :p

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:42 PM
FINALLY I SPOKE TO MY MOTHER.

She did not yet buy Harry Potter... so I am off to the mall!

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Have fun at the mall :secret: those things scare me :scared:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Have fun at the mall :secret: those things scare me :scared:

Malls soothe me. :lol: They are like my second home. Usually for work, not pleasure, but whatever. lol.

acoffeygirl
04-04-2006, 08:54 PM
I am going to wait for a collector's edition of Brokeback Mountain myself. I find that when I get impatient and buy a DVD the first day it comes out, that a few weeks or months later a much cooler Director's cut or whatever comes out, so this is one of the few instances I will wait for the collector's edition. Also, has anyone seen Capote or The Constant Gardener? Capote was great, but it was more of a performance piece than a movie... The Constant Gardener though was amazing, and I think it's one of the better movies of last year, not the BEST obviously, but umm better than the "best" thats for sure ;)
I didn't see Capote, but I did see the Constant Gardener. I enjoyed it, but I didn't really think that Rachel Weisz was better than Michelle Williams.

I have to go to the dentist, and I don't want to go out in the rain! :sad:

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 08:57 PM
I didn't see Capote, but I did see the Constant Gardener. I enjoyed it, but I didn't really think that Rachel Weisz was better than Michelle Williams.

I have to go to the dentist, and I don't want to go out in the rain! :sad:
Sorry about going to the dentist :scared:

The thing about Rachel Weisz and the Oscar was that Weisz had a lot more screen time than Williams. Williams definitely had a more challenging role, made all the more challenging by her lack of screen time. I wish Michelle had won, but Weisz was great too. Not amazing, but great at least :p

daze11
04-04-2006, 09:00 PM
should i get the WIDESCREEN or FULLSCREEN edition of brokeback? :scratch: i cant believe they dont just give you a screen-options feature and sell one version.

i agree brian that there will probably be a 'deluxe edition' later but this is good enough to give someone as a gift anyway. when the deluxe comes out, i'll give the other one to my mom.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Widescreen. Always get widescreen.

acoffeygirl
04-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Sorry about going to the dentist :scared:

The thing about Rachel Weisz and the Oscar was that Weisz had a lot more screen time than Williams. Williams definitely had a more challenging role, made all the more challenging by her lack of screen time. I wish Michelle had won, but Weisz was great too. Not amazing, but great at least :p
Yeah I guess...I just wasn't "wowed"....for lack of a real word. I actually thought Ralph Fiennes was better than her.

And...the Academy has given Best Supporting Actress awards to women with very little screen time. Judy Dench in Elizabeth comes to mind.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 09:10 PM
And...the Academy has given Best Supporting Actress awards to women with very little screen time. Judy Dench in Elizabeth comes to mind.
I'm not saying its an absolute :shrug: I am saying it hurt Williams in this instance . There were some scenes that Rachel did that were very very good, but you're right, nothing that had me "wowed."

P.S. Judi Dench won for portraying Queen Elizabeth in Shakespear in Love. That year Cate Blanchette was nominated for her role as Queen Elizabeth in Elizabeth, but that was for a lead role.

acoffeygirl
04-04-2006, 09:18 PM
I'm not saying its an absolute :shrug: I am saying it hurt Williams in this instance . There were some scenes that Rachel did that were very very good, but you're right, nothing that had me "wowed."

P.S. Judi Dench won for portraying Queen Elizabeth in Shakespear in Love. That year Cate Blanchette was nominated for her role as Queen Elizabeth in Elizabeth, but that was for a lead role.
Oh yes....that is right. I knew it was something like that! All hail the all king of Academy trivia! :worship:

I'm off to the Dentist!

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 09:19 PM
I'm off to the Dentist!
Bite him if he gets too frisky :toothy:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 09:48 PM
I got fullscreen Brokeback :o... I prefer widescreen if one has a fairly large TV... but on my college student TV, I need as much picture as possible and as little unused black space. :(

I controlled myself and didn't get the 2-disc Harry Potter which was NOT on sale and I got the Harry Potter that WAS on sale. I mean... how much would I ever watch the extra features of Harry Potter, I've never watched them on the other 3 DVDs, plus it was 8 dollars cheaper :p

daze11
04-04-2006, 09:57 PM
I got fullscreen Brokeback :o... I prefer widescreen if one has a fairly large TV... but on my college student TV, I need as much picture as possible and as little unused black space. :( did it have all the extra features, as well? on amazon, the 'fullscreen' does NOT list them, and the 'widescreen' lists 4 additional featurettes. :confused:

by the way, brian :bigwave: i DID read your post on the widescreen... :kiss:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 10:06 PM
did it have all the extra features, as well? on amazon, the 'fullscreen' does NOT list them, and the 'widescreen' lists 4 additional featurettes. :confused:

by the way, brian :bigwave: i DID read your post on the widescreen... :kiss:

*gasp* I DID NOT CHECK THAT.

Lemme go see.

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 10:07 PM
What features do they list?

Mine has "Directing from the Heart: Ang Lee", "From Script to Screen: Interviews with Larry McMurty and Diana Ossana", "Sharing the Story: The Making of Brokeback Mountain" ...and more.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 10:22 PM
No deleted scenes of Heath going down on Jake? :sad:

savesthedizzle
04-04-2006, 10:42 PM
That's what you're waiting for the Directors Cut for ;)

J. Corwin
04-04-2006, 10:46 PM
That's what you're waiting for the Directors Cut for ;)

Brian wants the bigger, longer, and uncut version. ;)

daze11
04-04-2006, 10:47 PM
:haha: :yeah:

daze11
04-04-2006, 10:49 PM
brian, i just got back from the store--just stopped in to tell you RUN to the store--they are giving out 40-page large-format color booklets with rare pix etc. with a purchase of the dvd!! its beautiful, but only first 1000 customers etc -- got it at virgin megastore!! hurry!

note: possibly only in NY & LA?? :rolleyes:

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Bigger and longer, but they cut what they cut for a reason ;) The uncut version is often of a lesser quality :p

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 10:55 PM

Now I'm just bitter.

Yeah, I'm still annoyed :angel: Even after talking to him on break. Roar, what a douche.

Scotso
04-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I'm still annoyed :angel: Even after talking to him on break. Roar, what a douche.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you. He's a loser. Get over him. :p

Scotso
04-04-2006, 11:05 PM
My playasport player who won Wimbledon last year and is ranked in the top 20, lost in the first round of the Australian Open to someone ranked over 200. :rolleyes: Not. Even. Possible. Pf.

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 11:06 PM
This is the last time I'm going to tell you. He's a loser. Get over him. :p
He did have nice stubble today, but roar. What a douche. Douche douche douche douche douche. I have never, in my entire life, chased a man, until this one. And I wasted my time on HIM. Christ.

Scotso
04-04-2006, 11:08 PM
So then find someone else to chase.

Chloe le Bopper
04-04-2006, 11:26 PM
So then find someone else to chase.
I am seriously NOT in the mood to chase other men after this waste of my time.

Phunkadelicious
04-04-2006, 11:50 PM
:hug:

Scotso
04-05-2006, 07:01 AM

Well.... uhm.... er.... what else is there to do?

Scotso
04-05-2006, 07:02 AM
I counted my toes today. I have ten, in case anyone was wondering.

Haute
04-05-2006, 07:11 AM
Fascinating.

daze11
04-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Well.... uhm.... er.... what else is there to do?
I counted my toes today. I have ten, in case anyone was wondering.you really do have a command over the basics, KBF! we fool ourselves into thinking there is more, and there IS, but it still comes down to enjoying these basics. :)

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I brushed my hair today. I can't say that this was quite as awesome as Scott counting his toes, but what is?

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 05:30 PM
It's bloody freezing at my work!

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Does anybody in here use a Mac?

MisterQ
I brushed my hair today. I can't say that this was quite as awesome as Scott counting his toes, but what is?

Did you count your hairs?

MisterQ
Does anybody in here use a Mac?

Yes. :wavey:

psichogaucho
04-05-2006, 05:36 PM
afternoon
always good to know the news of your hair, becca :)

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Yes. :wavey:
I can find out where you live :devil:

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 05:40 PM
afternoon
always good to know the news of your hair, becca :)
Good day.

My hair is poofy today, I had to pull it back.

psichogaucho
04-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Good day.

my hair is pointing to the side my head was leant on the pillow...need a comb, I guess...

Phunkadelicious
04-05-2006, 06:14 PM
I can find out where you live :devil:
Oh please do... I'd love to stalk Q :aplot:

Phunkadelicious
04-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Good day.

Good day.

My hair is always poofy, so I always have to pull it back :(

Phunkadelicious
04-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Spanish midterm is today, wish me luck :)

Phunkadelicious
04-05-2006, 06:16 PM
How was the gym yesterday Santi? Get nice and sweaty?

psichogaucho
04-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Brian, you didn't change your username...

Phunkadelicious
04-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Brian, you didn't change your username...
I know :p I have yet to think of a good name to change it to

psichogaucho
04-05-2006, 06:19 PM
How was the gym yesterday Santi? Get nice and sweaty?

the gym was okay. I'm in a good shape, except for the beer belly which refuses to leave me

Lee
04-05-2006, 06:55 PM

Positive vibes to Brian :kiss:

Lee
04-05-2006, 06:56 PM
the gym was okay. I'm in a good shape, except for the beer belly which refuses to leave me

Rome was not built in a day ;)

btw, are you a real gaucho?

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 07:16 PM
I played tennis with my tennis crush again today. :inlove: But then he ditched me :(

psichogaucho
04-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Rome was not built in a day ;)

btw, are you a real gaucho?

no :sad: I'm half italian, half irish...
but I once rode a horse :)

psichogaucho
04-05-2006, 07:20 PM

lo harás bien! :yeah:

Lee
04-05-2006, 07:22 PM
no :sad: I'm half italian, half irish...
but I once rode a horse :)

:lol: My Spanish teacher is half Italian and half French. But she loves the gaucho tea call meta.

I once rode a horse too ;)

Lee
04-05-2006, 07:22 PM
I played tennis with my tennis crush again today. :inlove: But then he ditched me :(

Ditched you for????

Well, at least you spent some 'quality' time with him. :)

psichogaucho
04-05-2006, 07:26 PM
:lol: My Spanish teacher is half Italian and half French. But she loves the gaucho tea call meta.

I once rode a horse too ;)

did you also fell from the horse? :lol:
:secret: the proper spelling of the infussion is "mate"; I read Bruce Chatwin's "In Patagonia" and he wrote it "matè"

Lee
04-05-2006, 07:33 PM
did you also fell from the horse? :lol:

No, even my saddle was slipped a bit to one side :)

:secret: the proper spelling of the infussion is "mate"; I read Bruce Chatwin's "In Patagonia" and he wrote it "matè"

You're probably right.

go check my note. yeah.

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Ditched you for????

Well, at least you spent some 'quality' time with him. :)

Another doubles partner. :lol: We were supposed to switch but the other team didn't really want to, but he was like "No let's switch." :sad: but then was like, "But it's not like I'm trying to get rid of you." :lol: But he was, but that's okay. I just want to be like "We make a good team, tall boy! Let's go to the cloakroom!"

Lee
04-05-2006, 07:54 PM
I just want to be like "We make a good team, tall boy! Let's go to the cloakroom!"

:haha:

Lee
04-05-2006, 07:57 PM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/thumbs/sigh.gif (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=20322) Enough procastination on MTF. I was supposed to go shopping yesterday. But I didn't go. I promised hubby would go and buy the DVD 'The Chronicles of Narnia' and desperately in need of vegetables at home :p The rain gave me excuse earlier this morning but the sun is shining now. :rolleyes:

Pulling my butt off the chair in front of computer.....

:wavey:

Scotso
04-05-2006, 08:01 PM
you really do have a command over the basics, KBF! we fool ourselves into thinking there is more, and there IS, but it still comes down to enjoying these basics. :)

I enjoy simplicity. There's no point in making life complicated.

daze11
04-05-2006, 08:34 PM
I enjoy simplicity. There's no point in making life complicated.exactly. life is complicated all by itself, it doesnt need our help!! ;)

acoffeygirl
04-05-2006, 08:58 PM
:banghead:

MisterQ
04-05-2006, 09:40 PM
:banghead:

stop it, you'll get brain damage!

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Ugh, I always do ill advised things.

acoffeygirl
04-05-2006, 10:23 PM
stop it, you'll get brain damage!

I think it may be too late!! This day - UGH!!....is it Monday or something?

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 10:26 PM
To elaborate, I went out of my way to talk to McWorkguy, after spending all day thinking I was just annoyed with him. He was in a good mood and looked GOOD so now I'm all like, wetting myself over him again.

Ugh.

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF.

:angel:

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Why is it snowing?

:bigcry:

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
I didn't do it!

Phunkadelicious
04-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Why is it snowing?

:bigcry:
Because God is wiping the dandruff off of his shoulders.

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:19 PM
I didn't do it!

Liar.

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Yay! I have been waiting for this nerd to email me back ALL DAY for this story I have been forced to fact check and I sent him an email like half an hour ago that was like "Yo, did you get my email" and now he responded to both of them! :banana: Now I just need to call this girl later and I am set :D

AND I FOUND MISTAKES! I am the bestest factchecker EVER! :p

The girl messed up someone's title, and this kids major. I win at factchecking. Fact checking is so miserable though. I got an email about an internship at People this summer. I open it and it is for "freelance fact checking" There could not possibly be a less appealing job. Who knew that there was even such a thing as freelance fact checking? :lol: I promptly deleted this email.

Now COPY EDITING. That's an entry position I'm far more interested in. I love to copy edit :D But I hate journalism so this is all not important :D

Lee
04-05-2006, 11:30 PM
What's common between politicians and diapers?

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 11:41 PM
Glad to hear it, Jessers.

Did he have irresistable facial stubble, by any chance?

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Glad to hear it, Jessers.

Did he have irresistable facial stubble, by any chance?

Tennis boy is a bit stubbly :inlove: He's so lanky though, I don't know why I am intrigued by him.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Tennis boy is a bit stubbly :inlove: He's so lanky though, I don't know why I am intrigued by him.
Yeah, I don't do lanky. McWorkguy has long legs, but he's not lanky. My friend, who likes fatty, insists that he's skinny... but no. His body shape is perfect.

I know, I'm pathetic.

But I have to get this out somewhere :angel:

Haute
04-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Who says yo anymore? :lol: You sound like my mom, trying to keep it real! :haha:

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Who says yo anymore? :lol: You sound like my mom, trying to keep it real! :haha:

I say yo. :ras:

On the Internet at least... or if I am just being a loser on purpose, which is often ;)

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I don't do lanky. McWorkguy has long legs, but he's not lanky. My friend, who likes fatty, insists that he's skinny... but no. His body shape is perfect.

I know, I'm pathetic.

But I have to get this out somewhere :angel:

Apparently I am attracted to lanky guys... as Novak is fairly lanky. But what the hell... I like almost every sort of guy, I do not have it in my heart to discriminate.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Apparently I am attracted to lanky guys... as Novak is fairly lanky. But what the hell... I like almost every sort of guy, I do not have it in my heart to discriminate.
My heart doesn't discriminate, but my vagina does.

Haute
04-05-2006, 11:56 PM
I say yo. :ras:

On the Internet at least... or if I am just being a loser on purpose, which is often ;)

No comment. :angel:

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:57 PM
My heart doesn't discriminate, but my vagina does.

Unfortunately my vagina doesn't discriminate either. Well it does a little.. I prefer skinny, semi-built to "i have muscles popping out everywhere", I have been attracted to stocky before.

If they have nice shoulders they are doable no matter what the rest of them is like :p

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2006, 11:57 PM
I say yo.

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:58 PM
No comment. :angel:

:ras:

savesthedizzle
04-05-2006, 11:58 PM
I say yo.

:yeah:

Haute
04-06-2006, 12:02 AM
:ras:

:hug: :angel:

Haute
04-06-2006, 12:04 AM
I say yo.

:tape:

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Unfortunately my vagina doesn't discriminate either. Well it does a little.. I prefer skinny, semi-built to "i have muscles popping out everywhere", I have been attracted to stocky before.

If they have nice shoulders they are doable no matter what the rest of them is like :p
I love McWorkguy's shoulders :hearts:

savesthedizzle
04-06-2006, 12:10 AM
I love McWorkguy's shoulders :hearts:

Shoulders :inlove: I don't know if I could be with a guy who didn't have nice shoulders.

Haute
04-06-2006, 12:14 AM
What is it about shoulders for you?

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Shoulders :inlove: I don't know if I could be with a guy who didn't have nice shoulders.
Fo shizzle. Throw in some nice stubble and a smile and my ability to think is shot. This is what happened today. Now I'm being punished.

Deboogle!.
04-06-2006, 12:55 AM
What's common between politicians and diapers?they're both full of shit? :angel:

Lee
04-06-2006, 12:56 AM
they're both full of shit? :angel:

Close. They stink if not changed frequently. ;)

Deboogle!.
04-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Close. They stink if not changed frequently. ;)heheeheeeheeeeee

savesthedizzle
04-06-2006, 01:10 AM
What is it about shoulders for you?

Omg what is there to explain!

a) They are nice to look at.
b) A guy with nice shoulders is preferred to cuddle with, as strong shoulders make one feel nice and secure while being held. :inlove:

savesthedizzle
04-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Fo shizzle. Throw in some nice stubble and a smile and my ability to think is shot. This is what happened today. Now I'm being punished.

Oh boy. Shoulders and stubble is too much for anyone's vagina to handle.

Phunkadelicious
04-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Vinnie Ice yo :p

superpinkone37
04-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Vinnie Ice yo :p:lol:

I say yo, too. :unsure:

Oh, and shoulders :hearts:

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Oh boy. Shoulders and stubble is too much for anyone's vagina to handle.
For real. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a steady, normal sounding tone of voice with people on the phone while thinking about such things? IT IS NOT EASY. At least they don't see the smirk on my face ;)

Haute
04-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Vinnie Ice yo :p

What a punk ass. :p

savesthedizzle
04-06-2006, 04:08 AM
For real. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep a steady, normal sounding tone of voice with people on the phone while thinking about such things? IT IS NOT EASY. At least they don't see the smirk on my face ;)

Um, do you know how hard it is to not check out a hot guy when he walks into my store with his baby mama? :lol:

Haute
04-06-2006, 04:14 AM
My comment on your LJ makes perfect sense right now... ;)

Phunkadelicious
04-06-2006, 04:43 AM
What a punk ass. :p
You have a point :p

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 04:47 AM
Um, do you know how hard it is to not check out a hot guy when he walks into my store with his baby mama? :lol:
Do it anyways!

Not too long ago this guy at the grocery store was grinning at me rather broadly, only for me to find him a few aisles later with the rest of the family. I was like... dude, wrong.

savesthedizzle
04-06-2006, 04:55 AM
Do it anyways!

Not too long ago this guy at the grocery store was grinning at me rather broadly, only for me to find him a few aisles later with the rest of the family. I was like... dude, wrong.

Oh I do ;)

savesthedizzle
04-06-2006, 04:56 AM
My homework is done and it is not yet midnight. I cannot remember the last time this was so. I must have been 12.

Haute
04-06-2006, 04:58 AM
You have a point :p

That was a point? lol

Haute
04-06-2006, 05:00 AM
My homework is done and it is not yet midnight. I cannot remember the last time this was so. I must have been 12.

:woohoo:

Phunkadelicious
04-06-2006, 05:39 AM
That was a point? lol
And your point?

Haute
04-06-2006, 07:33 AM
I have no idea, quit being a punk ass. :p

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 05:29 PM
I have MONSTER cramps today.

Phunkadelicious
04-06-2006, 05:55 PM
My neighbor considers the grass divider between the street and the sidewalk in front of her house to be "her lawn." And she wants to know why my dog can't "do that some where else?" I gave her a brief course in taxes, public property, and fucking off. :)

Lee
04-06-2006, 05:58 PM
My neighbor considers the grass divider between the street and the sidewalk in front of her house to be "her lawn." And she wants to know why my dog can't "do that some where else?" I gave her a brief course in taxes, public property, and fucking off. :)

:lol:

My dog is the exact opposite of your Emma. He loves to go out when the wind is howling and rain like hell. :tape:

Phunkadelicious
04-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Sounds like he is much braver than my dog :p

Her counter-argument to my taxes and public property assertion was that she "waters the grass." :lol: So does my dog :rolls:

Lee
04-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Sounds like he is much braver than my dog :p

Her counter-argument to my taxes and public property assertion was that she "waters the grass." :lol: So does my dog :rolls:

Tell her Emma provides the best fertilizer. :lol:

Well, Brutus is over 90 lbs. And he's not brave, he scared to death toward our neighbour's Pekingese. :o

Scotso
04-06-2006, 07:15 PM
I have MONSTER cramps today.

It's the grip of McLoser closing on you.

psichogaucho
04-06-2006, 07:27 PM
:wavey:

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 08:02 PM
It's the grip of McLoser closing on you.
McLoser :drool:

Just as I was not thinking about him today, he responds to my email :retard:

psichogaucho
04-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Becca, how's your hair today?
mine is reluctant...

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Becca, how's your hair today?
mine is reluctant...
Mine looks good, not that anybody *ahem*McLoser*ahem* will notice.

:p

psichogaucho
04-06-2006, 08:17 PM
see, guys are easy or impossible, so, Becca, remember and let go...it's hard, I know, but...

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 08:29 PM
see, guys are easy or impossible, so, Becca, remember and let go...it's hard, I know, but...
Huh? Let's go where?

McLoser now sits by this really hot blonde chick. Did I already whine about this? My life sucks.

psichogaucho
04-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Huh? Let's go where?.

onwards

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 10:46 PM
onwards
Why go onwwards?

I talked to him when I was on break today. Again, always a bad idea as the mind then spends the next several hours thinking of HR inappropriate things :drool:

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2006, 11:05 PM
HI, I'm bored, somebody talk to me :inlove:

Haute
04-07-2006, 12:14 AM

I've never understood that, if it's city/township/county/whatever property, then why aren't they maintaining it? It's private citizens who are having to mow it, so since they're the ones maintaining it shouldn't it technically be considered their property?

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 12:22 AM
It's starting to dawn on me that perhaps my burning desire for McWorkguy IS a bit on the unhealthy side. But it's not like I've sat outside of his house or anything weird... yet.

Burning desire really is the best way to put it. Somehow "lust" doesn't really quite capture it. I don't lust, I BURN.

And it's unhealthy and needs to be stopped.

Haute
04-07-2006, 12:39 AM
Yet...meaning you're going to at some point, because it's unavoidable?

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Just a little bit self-mockary, Randy *hides binoculars and looks innocent*

Haute
04-07-2006, 12:53 AM
That was you outside my window last night, wasn't it?? :eek:

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 01:16 AM
No....

I'm off work, later ;)

Haute
04-07-2006, 02:22 AM
I actually did have a dream last night that someone was stalking me while I was housesitting for someone. :scared: Seemed like something out of a horror movie.

Scotso
04-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Randy, that avatar scares me.

Haute
04-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Good, that leaves Nnenna for me. :devil:

MisterQ
04-07-2006, 06:24 AM
I actually did have a dream last night that someone was stalking me while I was housesitting for someone. :scared: Seemed like something out of a horror movie.

I had a dream that I was being attacked by a rottweiler, and my family wouldn't come out of the house and help me because they were busy playing Scrabble.

Haute
04-07-2006, 06:28 AM
They better have been coming up with really great words then.

I never really have dreams like that...just happens in real life. lol Like when I was younger and couldn't swim yet, I went a little too far out in the water of our friend's lake (I was in a life jacket) and started screaming for my brother to help me. What does he do? Pushes me out further into the lake. :rolleyes:

MisterQ
04-07-2006, 06:34 AM
:lol: That's what brothers are for! :hug:

Phunkadelicious
04-07-2006, 06:36 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder OMFG :scared:

Phunkadelicious
04-07-2006, 06:38 AM
Oh yeah, hello everybody :)

Haute
04-07-2006, 06:47 AM
And how did you come across BIID? Trying to tell us something?

Haute
04-07-2006, 06:53 AM
:lol: That's what brothers are for! :hug:

Yeah... I felt better the day I beat him in tennis. ;)

Phunkadelicious
04-07-2006, 06:59 AM
And how did you come across BIID? Trying to tell us something?
I wasted twenty minutes of my life on Dateline NBC :lol:

Haute
04-07-2006, 07:00 AM
:lol: You should know better than that. :p

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 04:56 PM
HAI?

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 04:58 PM
You clearly don't watch CSI or this would not be news to you!

Phunkadelicious
04-07-2006, 05:08 PM
You clearly don't watch CSI or this would not be news to you!
I believe that was CSI: New York :p

savesthedizzle
04-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Guys, why can't France handle running anything?

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 05:37 PM
I believe that was CSI: New York :p
It sure was!

Great episode. Woot.

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Guys, why can't France handle running anything?
Because they're French.

Haute
04-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Je voudrais habiter en France.

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Je voudrais habiter en France.
I'd like to live there if they spoke English. Har har!

I'm just being a prick, English is vile.

Before anybody wonders, yes, I'm at work, and yes, he looks wonderful today.

Haute
04-07-2006, 05:47 PM
So basically you're getting nothing done either way right now.

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 05:57 PM
So basically you're getting nothing done either way right now.
I'm waiting for a call at work ;)

It's a good thing he doesn't sit in the same room as me, I'd eye-**** him the whole day, poor guy.

Haute
04-07-2006, 06:04 PM
And do you ever talk to this guy, or just oogle him all day? ;)

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 06:05 PM
And do you ever talk to this guy, or just oogle him all day? ;)
I talk to him most days, yes. On break if I run into him, or if I don't I sometimes go over to see him at his desk if he isn't on a call. This is only somewhat pathetic, not quite as pathetic as I make it sound.

I do oogle him everyday though.

Haute
04-07-2006, 06:29 PM
As long as you talk to him, it's not completely pathetic. ;)

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Sometimes, I even make pretend plans with him.

Haute
04-07-2006, 06:39 PM
What? :lol:

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 07:04 PM
We make pretend plans, just like I said! It's not me having conversations with myself, oh no. It's he and I making plans that never actually happen. It's hawt. Today I was thinking of literally asking if he wanted me to pretend call him to pretend hang out.

psichogaucho
04-07-2006, 10:02 PM
I'll play a squash tournament next weekend! :scared:
I'm playing really bad these days, but, we'll see...

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 10:17 PM
I'll play a squash tournament next weekend! :scared:
I'm playing really bad these days, but, we'll see...
Good luck!

This thread title clearly needs to be changed to: Chloe lusts after McLoser.

Because that is what I come here for.

I spoke to him today again, and yes, his stubble looks wonderful. My mind has been in the gutter ever since. I'll go talk to him later, because I love wasting my time. At the very least, I'm surely flattering the fellow, it's not like I'm hideous.

savesthedizzle
04-07-2006, 10:19 PM
I am actually leaving my apartment soon.

By soon I mean in 2 hours.

But this is exciting nonetheless.

cobalt60
04-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Oh you two. Come here :hug:

psichogaucho
04-07-2006, 10:22 PM
you can do it, Bec, go for him!
I must take off, the pub is waiting for me, not, alas, as a customer, I'm in the wrong side of the bar...I tried to say: gotta go to work :sad:
bye bye! and ;) McLoser from time to time

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh I did go for him. It's sort of become a running joke at this point.

savesthedizzle
04-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Why did my mother not call me back? I called her over TWO HOURS ago!!

Unacceptable.

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Why did my mother not call me back? I called her over TWO HOURS ago!!

Unacceptable.
Maybe she's getting laid?

Lee
04-07-2006, 11:03 PM
:smash: Dancevic

Chloe le Bopper
04-07-2006, 11:53 PM
To be fair, clay isn't his best surface. But yeah :(

savesthedizzle
04-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Maybe she's getting laid?

Gross.

More importantly....

For over two hours? :rolls: :hahahaha: Yeah right.

Lee
04-08-2006, 12:08 AM
To be fair, clay isn't his best surface. But yeah :(

He defeated Mexico's #1 player last week on clay (probably same court) :rolleyes: and this week lost to the #2 player who rank 344.

Lee
04-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Gross.

More importantly....

For over two hours? :rolls: :hahahaha: Yeah right.

2 hours :devil: You never know ;)

Scotso
04-08-2006, 12:17 AM
:smash: Dancevic

He's so adorable, but I still want Mexico to win.

Scotso
04-08-2006, 12:18 AM

I can't say I want to cut any limbs off, but sometimes I do get frustrated in my own skin, like I just feel restless and like I'm not flexible enough. I have the urge to bend in places that don't bend.

It's weird I guess.

Lee
04-08-2006, 12:22 AM
He's so adorable, but I still want Mexico to win.

Mexico/Canada h2h in Mexico is 10-1. :rolleyes:

Chloe le Bopper
04-08-2006, 12:36 AM
I can't say I want to cut any limbs off, but sometimes I do get frustrated in my own skin, like I just feel restless and like I'm not flexible enough. I have the urge to bend in places that don't bend.

It's weird I guess.
You are vierd, true story.

I am very bendable :devil: I stretch out often, daily if I can. I like to think that this will come in handy someday.

Scotso
04-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Mexico/Canada h2h in Mexico is 10-1. :rolleyes:

Mexico up 2-0 now :p :D

Scotso
04-08-2006, 12:48 AM
You are vierd, true story.

I am very bendable :devil: I stretch out often, daily if I can. I like to think that this will come in handy someday.

Yeah but you can't bend in some places, and that frustrates me.

daze11
04-08-2006, 01:37 AM
I can't say I want to cut any limbs off, but sometimes I do get frustrated in my own skin, like I just feel restless and like I'm not flexible enough. I have the urge to bend in places that don't bend.i bet i could bend them for you. :aplot:

savesthedizzle
04-08-2006, 03:48 AM
Holy shit, I just did like the dumbest thing ever but like... I won't have to explain it to my parents and/or get in trouble....

To get back into where my apartment is at night you have to swipe your ID card and I am ALWAYS too far away.

Well today, I learned what it is like to be too close. As in... I hit it with my mirror. I heard the awful crunch noice you hear when you hit something and my first thought was "Oh shit, how do I explain hitting a stationary object."

WELL. Good news.

I got out at my apartment and inspected the damage.

There is none.

My mirror is still attached to my car (thank god) and I couldn't even see a SCRATCH on it. If there is a scratch I will just go get some black touch up paint and VOILA. No one needs to know!

I cannot belive I drove into a stationary object though. :tape:

savesthedizzle
04-08-2006, 03:50 AM
Oh, I should also mention I am about to go to the South Campus student center for some soda. And I will be driving. So please make sure all small children, pets, and stationary objects are indoors please.

Thank you.

Scotso
04-08-2006, 04:21 AM
i bet i could bend them for you. :aplot:

Well, if you try to bend my penis I'll kick you in the face. :p

Scotso
04-08-2006, 04:23 AM

Who hasn't? Normally people don't broadcast it, though. :p

Scotso
04-08-2006, 04:23 AM
Just say "oops," giggle to yourself a little, and move on.

Lee
04-08-2006, 05:16 AM
Holy shit, I just did like the dumbest thing ever but like... I won't have to explain it to my parents and/or get in trouble....

To get back into where my apartment is at night you have to swipe your ID card and I am ALWAYS too far away.

Well today, I learned what it is like to be too close. As in... I hit it with my mirror. I heard the awful crunch noice you hear when you hit something and my first thought was "Oh shit, how do I explain hitting a stationary object."

WELL. Good news.

I got out at my apartment and inspected the damage.

There is none.

My mirror is still attached to my car (thank god) and I couldn't even see a SCRATCH on it. If there is a scratch I will just go get some black touch up paint and VOILA. No one needs to know!

Usually side mirrors can fold inward when hit. I'm not the kind that check all mirrors (rear and side) before I start driving and many times, the passenger side mirror was folded in (usually in very tight parking lots and when people walked between cars they accidentally hit the side mirror) when I need to check for lane changes. :p

MisterQ
04-08-2006, 05:50 AM
Hi everyone :wavey:

I haven't ever wished to lose an appendage. It would be interesting, as Scott suggest, to be able to bend in various places though. :cool:

I was just out at a bar and it was really loud, my ears hurt, the beer was bad... what a night! :p

Haute
04-08-2006, 05:55 AM

I cannot believe you keep calling it a stationary object. :lol:

savesthedizzle
04-08-2006, 06:05 AM
Well I for one don't usually run into them! :lol:

My window was open since I was TRYING to swipe and I was just like "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" lol. I'm sure the car behind me thought I was nuts.

ANYWAY... this is good news to know... but the CRUNCH sound was not enjoyable :p

ANYWAY, I enjoy a good chuckle at myself :p I was petrified I was going to have to tell the parents when I go home on Thursday... but luckily that is not the case ;)