Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ste
07-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Well you are lucky you can continue saying you know me :p

then I am really happy :bounce:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't know him till now... so I can't say anything :angel:

He is a great guy, but likes to make my life hard, so if he knows we are yvofan your life won't be safe :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:35 PM
then I am really happy :bounce:

and so am I :bounce:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:36 PM
and it resulted in a great convo about this guy why he was jealous :angel:

it really did.. and it continues till today, tomorrow and September :p there it will begin from new because we've seen it once again sooooo near :drool:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:37 PM
I know, but it means I can give you another hug for my road to Interlaken!

ah yeah right... so I will give one aswell :hug:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:38 PM
:lol: how could it be different... :p

it just can't

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:39 PM
it really did.. and it continues till today, tomorrow and September :p there it will begin from new because we've seen it once again sooooo near :drool:

oh I can't wait till that moment... :drool:

btw. we should ask him what he thinks of splitting in two parts :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:40 PM
He is a great guy, but likes to make my life hard, so if he knows we are yvofan your life won't be safe :p

I like the adventure :p

Nymeria
ah yeah right... so I will give one aswell :hug:
:bounce: I am sure we will soon finish it! (not that that would mean I stop hugging you! )

ste
oh I can't wait till that moment... :drool:

btw. we should ask him what he thinks of splitting in two parts :p

should we?? :lol:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:41 PM
it just can't
but sometimes it keeps surprising me :p

ste
:bounce: I am sure we will soon finish it! (not that that would mean I stop hugging you! )

then we will continuing a larger one where two can walk which will go to Australia :p

Nymeria
I like the adventure :p
:lol:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
but sometimes it keeps surprising me :p

yeah me too

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
should we?? :lol:
he'll already think we are mad by then, so I don't think it wouldn't mind if we ask that :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:43 PM
then we will continuing a larger one where two can walk which will go to Australia :p

that just sounds like a lovely idea :yeah:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:43 PM

you not??

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi Yvofan :wavey:
as promised I'm earlier than yesterday, which means I'll leave earlier aswell ;)
did I missed anything special? - don't have the time to read back

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:45 PM
you not??

so do I :bounce:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:46 PM
as promised I'm earlier than yesterday, which means I'll leave earlier aswell ;)

Hey Stefan :wavey:

You always miss something in this thread, but I think you can survive without backreading :)

How are you?

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey Stefan :wavey:

You always miss something in this thread, but I think you can survive without backreading :)

How are you?
:lol: yeah I know I miss a lot and it's actually quite hard not to visit this thread more often (I really would like to...) but it can't be helped some things comes first and it's only till next Friday ;)
I'm doing fine. :)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:58 PM
:lol: yeah I know I miss a lot and it's actually quite hard not to visit this thread more often (I really would like to...) but it can't be helped some things comes first and it's only till next Friday ;)

that's why I decided to keep backreading here, though I got the luck that Ste and I post most here, so if I am less online there are less posts to read back :p

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 08:08 PM
that's why I decided to keep backreading here, though I got the luck that Ste and I post most here, so if I am less online there are less posts to read back :p
sure you 2 make the majority of these posts, so it's easy for both of you to read back ;) , but me for example has to read back like 30 pages allready (if I want to read everything, I missed since last week) - that makes like 1200 posts :eek: thats really scarry :scared:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:10 PM
sure you 2 make the majority of these posts, so it's easy for both of you to read back ;) , but me for example has to read back like 30 pages allready (if I want to read everything, I missed since last week) - that makes like 1200 posts :eek: thats really scarry :scared:

So you got 40 posts/page as well?

Yep that indeed is scary :eek: I can understand you don't wanna read that all back!

ste
07-19-2005, 08:13 PM
he'll already think we are mad by then, so I don't think it wouldn't mind if we ask that :p

you're right..:lol:

ste
07-19-2005, 08:17 PM
that just sounds like a lovely idea :yeah:

then we will try to create one :p

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
So you got 40 posts/page as well?

Yep that indeed is scary :eek: I can understand you don't wanna read that all back!
yep 40 posts per page is easier to read for me (esp. in those high post threads ;) ), I don't like to switch back and forth through the pages, I would even take a 100 posts per page if this were possible :)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
then we will try to create one :p
though it would take us ages to walk to Australia :p

ste
07-19-2005, 08:19 PM

hey Stef :hug: nice to have you here aswell!!

I will leave earlier aswell at 10 pm if possible :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:20 PM
yep 40 posts per page is easier to read for me (esp. in those high post pages;) ), I don't like to switch back and forth through the pages, I would even take a 100 posts per page if this were possible :)

Yep true, that's why I have it as well. It used to be like this on the old atpworld and it is like this on wtaworld. So I didn't understand why they had 15 as standard here. Glad we had the possibility to change.

But there are more things I dislike here, which are better on wtaworld :rolleyes: like turning off your replevel, namechange possibility, etc. :mad:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:20 PM
hey Stef :hug: nice to have you here aswell!!

I will leave earlier aswell at 10 pm if possible :p
we better start to say goodbye already then :p

ste
07-19-2005, 08:22 PM

nice that you love that place as much as Yvofan does :worship:

ste
07-19-2005, 08:23 PM

like we did discuss that together..:p but it is just like that don't know why...!!

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:24 PM
like we did discuss that together..:p but it is just like that don't know why...!!

yep indeed, I also dunno why :shrug: I just know we post too much here, but I do like that :cool:

ste
07-19-2005, 08:25 PM

I understand that - and I am happy I am able to come here quite often to read back and post ... otherwise I'd do it aswell but that would take so much time and you couldn't post to all of that then.. and that's what makes fun..:!!!!

ste
07-19-2005, 08:26 PM
yep 40 posts per page is easier to read for me (esp. in those high post threads ;) ), I don't like to switch back and forth through the pages, I would even take a 100 posts per page if this were possible :)

or 5ooo then we would have a bit more than a page :p

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Good evening! Goedenavond! Bon Soir! Guten Abend! :hatoff:

(have a missed anyones language? :p)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:28 PM
I understand that - and I am happy I am able to come here quite often to read back and post ... otherwise I'd do it aswell but that would take so much time and you couldn't post to all of that then.. and that's what makes fun..:!!!!
yeah same here... though I think I would decide to read back after a holiday... but not if I really wouldn't have time to be online anymore, except for a few hours a week

Shabazza
Yep true, that's why I have it as well. It used to be like this on the old atpworld and it is like this on wtaworld. So I didn't understand why they had 15 as standard here. Glad we had the possibility to change.

But there are more things I dislike here, which are better on wtaworld :rolleyes: like turning off your replevel, namechange possibility, etc. :mad:
yep namechange would be nice, but can also be abused and getting quite annoying sometimes (was way to easy to change your nick at an board I used to be) - how is it handled in wtaworld and why don't MTF adopt it ?

@ste I'll leave at 10 aswell ;)

ste
though it would take us ages to walk to Australia :p

will you walk to Switzerland?? and I am sure we wouldn't get bored... we would've enough subjects to talk about :lol:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:29 PM

Hey TBB :wavey: How are you today? :)

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey TBB :wavey: How are you today? :)I'm good thanks :cool: just finished watching Le Tour highlights, which reminds me, have a good cycle today? :)

ste

as long as I can post here I don't really care about the look... I'd also accept 1 post per page :p if I only can post with you all!! :bounce:

ste
we better start to say goodbye already then :p

yeah half an hour won't be enough..:p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:31 PM
yep namechange would be nice, but can also be abused and getting quite annoying sometimes (was way to easy to change your nick at an board I used to be) - how is it handled in wtaworld and why don't MTF adopt it ?

we used to be able here as well... just by request. But they couldn't handle the number of namechanges. and on wtaworld there are more posters who can help with doing these namechanges. That's why they still got that option there.

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:32 PM
will you walk to Switzerland?? and I am sure we wouldn't get bored... we would've enough subjects to talk about :lol:

Well I would prefer to go by bike actually... though it would be a great trip and still able to. But Australia is really far, and I am not going to swim btw. :p

Yes that's for sure, will we ever able to stop talking? :p

ste
07-19-2005, 08:33 PM
yep indeed, I also dunno why :shrug: I just know we post too much here, but I do like that :cool:

me too otherwise I wouldn't be here that much

ste
07-19-2005, 08:34 PM

yep mine one!

goodnight :lol:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm good thanks :cool: just finished watching Le Tour highlights, which reminds me, have a good cycle today? :)

I will miss the tour programm tonight I think coz I am too tired to stay awake till 10.45 :yawn:

Yeah I had a great trip, lol we did even end up in Belgium, were surprised we were there, didn't notice it at all. So we did make a lil circle there and did go back to Holland.

ste
07-19-2005, 08:35 PM
yeah same here... though I think I would decide to read back after a holiday... but not if I really wouldn't have time to be online anymore, except for a few hours a week

I sure would read back aswell....just to know what you all discussed...

Douggie Style
yep mine one!

goodnight :lol:What is your language? :p

Nymeria
as long as I can post here I don't really care about the look... I'd also accept 1 post per page :p if I only can post with you all!! :bounce:
true... though I think 1 post per page would be really annoying, we would have to change to another page really often! :eek:

Douggie Style
I will miss the tour programm tonight I think coz I am too tired to stay awake till 10.45 :yawn:

Yeah I had a great trip, lol we did even end up in Belgium, were surprised we were there, didn't notice it at all. So we did make a lil circle there and did go back to Holland.How close to Belgium are you? :eek:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:36 PM
yeah half an hour won't be enough..:p
We should try if we really can leave in time today :lol:

ste

that's good if we all will leave then... it will be much easier then :bounce:

Douggie Style
true... though I think 1 post per page would be really annoying, we would have to change to another page really often! :eek:*butts in* I had 5 posts per page when I had dial up, it drives you mad :silly:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:37 PM
I sure would read back aswell....just to know what you all discussed...
yep, to know what's going on so others can't confuse you too much

ste
07-19-2005, 08:37 PM
we used to be able here as well... just by request. But they couldn't handle the number of namechanges. and on wtaworld there are more posters who can help with doing these namechanges. That's why they still got that option there.

then you can be happy you changed yours before :)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:38 PM
How close to Belgium are you? :eek:
15-20 km, though I think we did take a longer way to get to Belgium.

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:39 PM
*butts in* I had 5 posts per page when I had dial up, it drives you mad :silly:
well if your internet is really slow it is better to have less posts indeed, but with fast internet 40 posts/page is great

Douggie Style
15-20 km, though I think we did take a longer way to get to Belgium.Ah, for a moment there I was imagining some 100km ride :p

Shabazza
nice that you love that place as much as Yvofan does :worship:
:lol: I don't think anyone can love this place as much as Yvofan ;) , but I am as close as a none Yvofan can get..:scratch:.. but I'm also an yvofan but not Yvofan oh man that's quite confusing :confused:

ah well what I wanted to say is, I really like this thread and the posters :)

ste
Well I would prefer to go by bike actually... though it would be a great trip and still able to. But Australia is really far, and I am not going to swim btw. :p

Yes that's for sure, will we ever able to stop talking? :p

no never :angel: and I already reserved a cloud for Milo, you and me :p

I wouldn't swim aswell... rather bike or walk...or just fly and then we can talk over there :p

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 08:40 PM
well if your internet is really slow it is better to have less posts indeed, but with fast internet 40 posts/page is greatI have mine on 30 ppp, then I know that my new page starts at the same time everyone elses every 2nd new page starts :lol:

Nymeria
then you can be happy you changed yours before :)
yep :) though I wouldn't have mind too much to keep having Legolas as nick, but I prefered a name-change.

ste
What is your language? :p

I can't confuse you ..:)

I wanted to say that my language is "goodnight"...:lol:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Ah, for a moment there I was imagining some 100km ride :p
nah we did have a total of 60, I wouldn't have mind to go to 60, but my friend was tired :p

I really live close to Belgium and Germany. Maybe I should make a three-country-trip next time :p

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 08:42 PM
I can't confuse you ..:)

I wanted to say that my language is "goodnight"...:lol:Ah, I get you :lol: *slow* :o

ste
07-19-2005, 08:42 PM
true... though I think 1 post per page would be really annoying, we would have to change to another page really often! :eek:

sure that wouldn't be that practical but for you all I would do that!!

ste
07-19-2005, 08:43 PM
We should try if we really can leave in time today :lol:

we will if Stef will aswell...

Douggie Style
nah we did have a total of 60, I wouldn't have mind to go to 60, but my friend was tired :p

I really live close to Belgium and Germany. Maybe I should make a three-country-trip next time :pIn Limburg? :)

Nymeria
:lol: I don't think anyone can love this place as much as Yvofan ;) , but I am as close as a none Yvofan can get..:scratch:.. but I'm also an yvofan but not Yvofan oh man that's quite confusing :confused:

:rolls:

I think I do understand you, but it is great that you really like this thread and the posters :hug: this poster also likes you and I am sure the thread likes you as well!

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi tBB :wavey: don't think I've talked with you yet

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:44 PM
no never :angel: and I already reserved a cloud for Milo, you and me :p

I wouldn't swim aswell... rather bike or walk...or just fly and then we can talk over there :p
prolly flying would be the best... will already be a long time to talk then!

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Hi tBB :wavey: don't think I've talked with you yetGreting Shabazza :hatoff: you can call me Doug or tBB, whichever you prefer ;)

Nymeria
I have mine on 30 ppp, then I know that my new page starts at the same time everyone elses every 2nd new page starts :lol:
:rolls: well I keep it on 40 coz I am used to it from wtaworld

ste
yep, to know what's going on so others can't confuse you too much

not more than they will for sure :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:46 PM
sure that wouldn't be that practical but for you all I would do that!!
yes same here, though I think I would start to post in less threads then :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:47 PM
In Limburg? :)
good guess :yeah: (most logical guess as well)

ste
07-19-2005, 08:47 PM

very cute how you said that now :hug:

I totally understand what you wanted to say so not confusing at all!!

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:48 PM
not more than they will for sure :p
well we just can't stop all confusing here...

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Greting Shabazza :hatoff: you can call me Doug or tBB, whichever you prefer ;)
I'll call you Doug then - like names better ;)

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 08:49 PM
good guess :yeah: (most logical guess as well):lol: I know Lizan, you know her?

ste
07-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Ah, I get you :lol: *slow* :o

good :yeah:

ste
07-19-2005, 08:51 PM
prolly flying would be the best... will already be a long time to talk then!

yeah definitely... but aren't there always 3 seats?? then another one could join us...;)

ste
07-19-2005, 08:52 PM
well we just can't stop all confusing here...

:yeah:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:54 PM
:lol: I know Lizan, you know her?

I don't talk with her too often, but I know who she is. She lives more to the south though (about half an hour by train)

ste
07-19-2005, 08:55 PM
hmm will I ever have the chance to get closer to our No.1 poster here???

don't know how she does it...!!!

she will soon have 2000 posts here!! :worship:

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 08:56 PM
5 minutes till deadline....I know why I hate them :(

ste
07-19-2005, 08:57 PM
the countdown begins!!!

it's time to say goodbye... or better goodnight :hug:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:58 PM
yeah definitely... but aren't there always 3 seats?? then another one could join us...;)
depends on the kind of plane, but indeed the one I was flying with had 3 seats indeed.

Shabazza

wow that's I'm speakles :speakles: Yvo has nearly half of all posts in this thread amazing

ste
5 minutes till deadline....I know why I hate them :(

the "Ste's" had the same "Gedankenblitz" or are we just the ones who really wanna go at 10?? :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 08:59 PM

:eek: am I really?! wow! Well you're not too far behind me (if you compare it to the others :p) wouldn't have reached so many posts without you (and the others)!

ste
07-19-2005, 08:59 PM
depends on the kind of plane, but indeed the one I was flying with had 3 seats indeed.

do you have any suggestions who we could take with us... ??? :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:00 PM
wow that's I'm speakles :speakles: Yvo has nearly half of all posts in this thread amazing
sorry can't help it :shrug:

ste
07-19-2005, 09:00 PM

she is allowed to have them all... every single post!! because she is just GREAT!!!

I know I say it much but it is just like that :hug::hug::hug:

ste
07-19-2005, 09:01 PM
:eek: am I really?! wow! Well you're not too far behind me (if you compare it to the others :p) wouldn't have reached so many posts without you (and the others)!

yeah but always those 200....:(

ste
07-19-2005, 09:02 PM
sorry can't help it :shrug:

because you don't have to!!!

Shabazza
the "Ste's" had the same "Gedankenblitz" or are we just the ones who really wanna go at 10?? :p
I don't "wanna" - I have to :( - otherwise I know I won't be able to leave before 11 and I have to get up early tomorrow for a change (5 am :scared: )

Nymeria
do you have any suggestions who we could take with us... ??? :p
like if you would think of someone else :p

Shabazza
07-19-2005, 09:04 PM
she is allowed to have them all... every single post!! because she is just GREAT!!!

I totally agree!! :)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:04 PM

:hug: thanks

and better don't say it too often or I will start to believe you :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:05 PM
yeah but always those 200....:(
yep it stays the same 200 all the time... when did I get this lead of 200?

ste
07-19-2005, 09:05 PM
I will definitely leave now!! wish you all a wonderful rest of the evening and sleep well you all deserves it :hug:

tomorrow I will be on perhaps a bit during the day but then in the eveningn I won't because we will go out for dinner - we will try a chocolate fondue once... we all never had it and so we organized that once.. .hope it will be good :p

okay see you all soon again :hug:

already miss you!! :wavey:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:06 PM
I don't "wanna" - I have to :( - otherwise I know I won't be able to leave before 11 and I have to get up early tomorrow for a change (5 am :scared: )
wow that is really early! Goodnight :p

Douggie Style
Talking of top posters :p after this post, I will be the 8th highest poster :D

Shabazza
Ok it's past 10 already, I will leave now :wavey:
so goodnight to all of you :hug: :hug: see you tomorrow :)

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Night Shabazza and Ste :wavey:

ste

oh my dear!! I will get up at 6.15 a bit later but still early...!!

ste
like if you would think of someone else :p

pf :p

Nymeria
I will definitely leave now!! wish you all a wonderful rest of the evening and sleep well you all deserves it :hug:

tomorrow I will be on perhaps a bit during the day but then in the eveningn I won't because we will go out for dinner - we will try a chocolate fondue once... we all never had it and so we organized that once.. .hope it will be good :p

Goodnight Sweetie :hug:

Will try to be on during the day to talk to you and will miss you in the evening. Enjoy the dinner, and I can tell you chocolate fondue is good :lick: :p

see you :wavey:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Talking of top posters :p after this post, I will be the 8th highest poster :D
wow congrats! :hug:

ste
:hug: thanks

and better don't say it too often or I will start to believe you :p

you better do it!!

Shabazza

chocolate fondue :drool: :lick: that's a good reason to stay away :)
bye

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Ok it's past 10 already, I will leave now :wavey:
so goodnight to all of you :hug: :hug: see you tomorrow :)
see you tomorrow & goodnight :hug:

ste
07-19-2005, 09:09 PM
yep it stays the same 200 all the time... when did I get this lead of 200?

I don't know that aswell... perhaps with Nienke...:rolleyes:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:10 PM
oh my dear!! I will get up at 6.15 a bit later but still early...!!
well think of me when you all wake up early, don't think I will wake up before 9 :p

ste
07-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Goodnight Sweetie :hug:

Will try to be on during the day to talk to you and will miss you in the evening. Enjoy the dinner, and I can tell you chocolate fondue is good :lick: :p

see you :wavey:

if you like it then I will aswell :p

see you :hug:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:11 PM
I don't know that aswell... perhaps with Nienke...:rolleyes:
yep that is indeed possible, so I might get a bigger lead when she is back :p

Nymeria
if you like it then I will aswell :p

see you :hug:
yes probably :lol:

makes me remembering, I also should buy cheese fondue when I am in Switzerland :p

ste
well think of me when you all wake up early, don't think I will wake up before 9 :p

and you have to sleep for us a bit then :p

ste
07-19-2005, 09:12 PM
yep that is indeed possible, so I might get a bigger lead when she is back :p

oh nooooooooooooooooooo :angel:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:12 PM
and you have to sleep for us a bit then :p
:lol: yes I will sleep for us

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:13 PM
oh nooooooooooooooooooo :angel:
no you should pass me when I am in Switzerland ;)

ste
07-19-2005, 09:13 PM
yes probably :lol:

makes me remembering, I also should buy cheese fondue when I am in Switzerland :p

best would be if you do a list...

... how many lists do we have already ??? ;)

ste
07-19-2005, 09:14 PM
no you should pass me when I am in Switzerland ;)

not really... .first I have to look for a "writer" othewise I can't post...;)

ste
07-19-2005, 09:15 PM
okay I will definitely go now!!

see you all!!!

Yvo will sleep for us and I will eat chocolate fondue for all of you okay??? :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:22 PM
best would be if you do a list...

... how many lists do we have already ??? ;)

I better make a list of the lists as well then :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:23 PM
not really... .first I have to look for a "writer" othewise I can't post...;)

Nienke, Nathy, Stefan, STeven they'll be here... (except during the weekend when we are all busy with watching the DC of course)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 09:24 PM
okay I will definitely go now!!

see you all!!!

Yvo will sleep for us and I will eat chocolate fondue for all of you okay??? :p

Goodnight :hug:

I will leave as well, bye :wavey:

and great that you'll eat chocolate fondue for us as well!

propi
07-20-2005, 12:43 AM
:cool: So now I'm in...
Geeeez 10 pages in so little time :o
You're back on form, Yvo :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 01:49 AM
Hi all! Just back from this Open Air Festival, was just AWESOME!!!

First part, "The Rabeats" performed. 4 Frenchises who are making the Beatles alive again! They really impressed me and I enjoyed so much! ANd then.... LENNY KRAVITZ himself! Wow he was just amazing! And :eek: the crowd! I have rarely seen so many people on the same place at the same time! Lenny you :rocker2: definitely!!!

@yvo: the 200 lead, isn't it when ste was in Wimby that you got the lead?

Yeah during the DC Time I will be there and on the weekend aswell because I come back home every evening so if you want me to post some things just tell me :)

ste
07-20-2005, 07:02 AM
I better make a list of the lists as well then :p

yeah that would definitely be a great Idea :lol:

ste
07-20-2005, 07:05 AM
Nienke, Nathy, Stefan, STeven they'll be here... (except during the weekend when we are all busy with watching the DC of course)

ah yeah I always forget the days where you'll be here already but no DC then....:banghead:

ste
07-20-2005, 07:08 AM
Goodnight :hug:

I will leave as well, bye :wavey:

and great that you'll eat chocolate fondue for us as well!

like that I will be able to eat more...:p

ste
07-20-2005, 07:13 AM

I think she was never "out of form" :)

ste
07-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Hi all! Just back from this Open Air Festival, was just AWESOME!!!

First part, "The Rabeats" performed. 4 Frenchises who are making the Beatles alive again! They really impressed me and I enjoyed so much! ANd then.... LENNY KRAVITZ himself! Wow he was just amazing! And :eek: the crowd! I have rarely seen so many people on the same place at the same time! Lenny you :rocker2: definitely!!!

Yeah during the DC Time I will be there and on the weekend aswell because I come back home every evening so if you want me to post some things just tell me :)

Hey Nathy!! :bigwave:

sounds great that Lenny :)

you're right with the 200 lead ... it had to be when I was in Wimby... because otherwise I haven't been away such a long time...!!!

sure you can post reports I am sure those who can't join us will be grateful!! then we will post our pics when we're at home again ... but at least they have your words and perhaps already your pics!!!

ste
07-20-2005, 07:19 AM
Now an official GOODNIGHT from me to you all :hug: ........................................:p (goodmorning)

I am soooooooo tired that it really would be the best if I could get to bed again... normally I stand up at 6.15 but today i thought I could wait 5 minutes... then the next time I looked at the clock it was 6.55 :eek::eek::ekk: 2 secs later I was standing next to my bed...:lol:

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 08:35 AM
:bigwave:

I had to get up early :( expecting a delivery :D

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 01:16 PM

yes I know, can spend all my time here now yvonath is almost dead :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 01:18 PM

I tought I did have a lead before that already, it did get to 300 during Wimby, but she did come 100 back again :)

I think I will just work on a long report of my Switzerland-trip with everything in it :cool: I am glad I will meet some of you there, coz otherwise I would miss you all too much :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 01:19 PM
ah yeah I always forget the days where you'll be here already but no DC then....:banghead:
yep I noticed that :p I will indeed be away longer than you

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 01:20 PM
I think she was never "out of form" :)
well there have been times I did post less... he knows me since 2003 already, so it is good that there has been times he did see less posts from me :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Now an official GOODNIGHT from me to you all :hug: ........................................:p (goodmorning)

I am soooooooo tired that it really would be the best if I could get to bed again... normally I stand up at 6.15 but today i thought I could wait 5 minutes... then the next time I looked at the clock it was 6.55 :eek::eek::ekk: 2 secs later I was standing next to my bed...:lol:

:lol: that sometimes happens to me as well, and then you are indeed shocked that you are next to your bed in a few seconds.

My mum decided that we would go shopping, so she woke me up at 8.30 :rolleyes: I was still so tired (did read too long last night :p) and my legs did feel like they didn't want to move today (I am not used to have a 60km biketrip :p). But I survived :yawn: and I am just back from shopping, but now I really would like to go to sleep again :zzz:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 01:23 PM

:wavey: tBB

ste
07-20-2005, 01:50 PM
yep I noticed that :p I will indeed be away longer than you

but because you're the hero you're allowed to have more than I ...!!

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 01:55 PM
but because you're the hero you're allowed to have more than I ...!!
now that is nice, thanks :hug: :)

Shabazza
07-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi everybody :wavey:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Hey Nathy!! :bigwave:

sounds great that Lenny :)

sure you can post reports I am sure those who can't join us will be grateful!! then we will post our pics when we're at home again ... but at least they have your words and perhaps already your pics!!!

Yeah it was! :worship: Lenny :worship:

Yes that was what I was planning to do :) Giving (maybe) daily (but short) reports of the 3 DC days :)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 03:13 PM

:rolls: :rolls: I remember me jumping from my bed too :lol:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM

Hey Dougie :hug: What kind of a delivery? :) (If I may ask...)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 03:15 PM
I think I will just work on a long report of my Switzerland-trip with everything in it :cool: I am glad I will meet some of you there, coz otherwise I would miss you all too much :p

Sounds great :yeah: And we would miss you too :hug:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 03:16 PM
:lol: that sometimes happens to me as well, and then you are indeed shocked that you are next to your bed in a few seconds.

My mum decided that we would go shopping, so she woke me up at 8.30 :rolleyes: I was still so tired (did read too long last night :p) and my legs did feel like they didn't want to move today (I am not used to have a 60km biketrip :p). But I survived :yawn: and I am just back from shopping, but now I really would like to go to sleep again :zzz:

8.30 to go shopping :eek: OMG! Sounds like the middle of the night for me :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Hi everybody :wavey:

Not here anymore but HI anyway Stef :hug:

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey Dougie :hug: What kind of a delivery? :) (If I may ask...)Hey Nathy :hug:

I ordered a new watch :D

ste
07-20-2005, 04:21 PM

did you buy something or just food???

ste
07-20-2005, 04:22 PM
now that is nice, thanks :hug: :)

you're welcome :hug:

... I had to find an excuse why I am not No. 1 :p

ste
07-20-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah it was! :worship: Lenny :worship:

Yes that was what I was planning to do :) Giving (maybe) daily (but short) reports of the 3 DC days :)

I am sure the others will be grateful!!

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey Nathy :hug:

I ordered a new watch :D

Aww nice and did you get it?? :D

ste
07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
a swatch watch? :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:24 PM
a swatch watch? :p

:lol: I was thinking the same

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:24 PM
... I had to find an excuse why I am not No. 1 :p

:rolls: Bad girl :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:25 PM
I am sure the others will be grateful!!

Hope so :yeah:

ste
07-20-2005, 04:25 PM
okay have to go now.. to perpare for the chocolate fondue!!

will see you all tomorrow!!

bye bye :hug:

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Aww nice and did you get it?? :DYes it arrived :D But I have to go to a jewellers to get the strap adjusted ;)

ste
:lol: I was thinking the same

Swiss brains :p

Douggie Style
a swatch watch? :pHaha :p sorry, not Swiss made, it's a Seiko, Japanese.

The Swiss watches I want are a bit too expensive :p

ste
07-20-2005, 04:27 PM
:rolls: Bad girl :p

no just a logical reason.... (yvo loves logical things....:)

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Bye bye Ste :hug: :wavey:

ste
07-20-2005, 04:28 PM
Haha :p sorry, not Swiss made, it's a Seiko, Japanese.

The Swiss watches I want are a bit too expensive :p
what kind would you like???

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:29 PM

Have a nice evening dear and ENJOY the fondue :lick: Looking forward to your impressions on it :) :hug:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Yes it arrived :D But I have to go to a jewellers to get the strap adjusted ;)

Nice, hope it's like you wanted it (except the strap) :D

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:31 PM
Swiss brains :p

Best ones :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:32 PM
no just a logical reason.... (yvo loves logical things....:)

Oh yes you're right (then forget about what i said :p )

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:33 PM
what kind would you like???Rolex GMT Master II, which is £2550 or €3700 :tape:

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Nice, hope it's like you wanted it (except the strap) :DYes, it it just what I wanted :D very pleased *jumps*

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Rolex GMT Master II, which is £2550 or €3700 :tape:

:eek: OMG! Yeah that's too much for a watch!!

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes, it it just what I wanted :D very pleased *jumps*

You could use these smilies ----> :bounce: or :banana: or :woohoo:

:p

Then I am happy for you :hug:

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:38 PM
You could use these smilies ----> :bounce: or :banana: or :woohoo:

Then I am happy for you :hug:My jumps are more like this: http://yelims1.free.fr/Banane/Banane44.gif

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:43 PM
My jumps are more like this: http://yelims1.free.fr/Banane/Banane44.gif

:lol: indeed but it is not a standard MTF-smiley :p

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:47 PM
:lol: Neither is this, but it's my favourite:http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/banana.gif

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:50 PM
:lol: Neither is this, but it's my favourite:http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/banana.gif

:rolls:

SO funny!! Where do you find these banana simlies??

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:51 PM
There are a few here: http://yelims.free.fr/Smiley_Yelims_Bananes.htm

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 04:52 PM
8.30 to go shopping :eek: OMG! Sounds like the middle of the night for me :p

before we were really shopping it was 10.15 already :p but we did go to Eindhoven, which is about a 45 minutes drive from here :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 04:52 PM
You rock Dougie, thanks!!! :hug:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 04:53 PM
did you buy something or just food???

My mum did buy me a new suit, coz my previous one was ruined with washing. (still really sad about that, I did buy it last year and it cost me a lot :() But I am so happy my mum did buy me a new one, coz I couldn't pay one myself

Douggie Style
07-20-2005, 04:54 PM
You rock Dougie, thanks!!! :hug:Thanks you :o :hug:

I'm off now, see you two later :wavey:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 04:54 PM

see you tomorrow :hug:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 05:01 PM
Thanks you :o :hug:

I'm off now, see you two later :wavey:

Why are you embarassed? :p

Okay see ya later Dougie :hug:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 05:05 PM
before we were really shopping it was 10.15 already :p but we did go to Eindhoven, which is about a 45 minutes drive from here :p

Oh okay :) But that's way too early for me even :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Oh okay :) But that's way too early for me even :p
the morning is the best part of the day :shrug:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 05:37 PM
the morning is the best part of the day :shrug:

I have never liked the morning :p

My fave part of the day is the end of the afternoon and beginning of the evening :D

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 05:37 PM
I have never liked the morning :p

My fave part of the day is the end of the afternoon and beginning of the evening :D

that is kinda the worst part of the day imo :shrug:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 05:42 PM
that is kinda the worst part of the day imo :shrug:

:lol: Guess what? I am not surprised at all :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 05:44 PM
:lol: Guess what? I am not surprised at all :p

me neither :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 05:45 PM
me neither :p

But funny is that we rarely agree but we like each other (at least I like you :p ) I mean, often when 2 persons disagree a lot, they don't like them...

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 05:48 PM

But funny is that we rarely agree but we like each other (at least I like you :p ) I mean, often when 2 persons disagree a lot, they don't like them...

Actually for me it usually is the other way round (of course...) when I am a bit the same like persons I often get fights so I start to dislike them, but I do love disagreeing :p

For example Fer (propi), we disagree at least 90% of the time, but he has been one of my best chatfriends for quite a while now.

But of course sometimes it is the other way round, coz I do agree a lot with Ste, but I don't think I will get lots of fights with her.

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 05:50 PM
oh and of course I do like you as well :hug:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Actually for me it usually is the other way round (of course...) when I am a bit the same like persons I often get fights so I start to dislike them, but I do love disagreeing :p

For example Fer (propi), we disagree at least 90% of the time, but he has been one of my best chatfriends for quite a while now.

But of course sometimes it is the other way round, coz I do agree a lot with Ste, but I don't think I will get lots of fights with her.

Of course :lol:

Well for me it is like that: if I always (well, let's say nearly always) agree with someone I will get bored... If I agree let's say on 75% of the things, that's perfect, same the other way round (if I disagree on 75% of the things) but then if I nearly always disagree I will fight :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:09 PM
oh and of course I do like you as well :hug:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks :hug:

SUKTUEN
07-20-2005, 06:12 PM
hI Very cute avarat ste~!!

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Of course :lol:

Well for me it is like that: if I always (well, let's say nearly always) agree with someone I will get bored... If I agree let's say on 75% of the things, that's perfect, same the other way round (if I disagree on 75% of the things) but then if I nearly always disagree I will fight :p
so we are going to fight? :p

I cannot really say with which persons I have fights, and with who I won't fight. Sometimes it surprises myself who I fight with... :p

But can't say I get bored of Ste, and I dunno but we agree on over 75% of things :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
:wavey: suk

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:17 PM
so we are going to fight? :p

I cannot really say with which persons I have fights, and with who I won't fight. Sometimes it surprises myself who I fight with... :p

But can't say I get bored of Ste, and I dunno but we agree on over 75% of things :p

No we won't fight :p But I would fight with someone who has the same "criterions" as I have.. But as you don't agree with them, no fight here ;)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:18 PM

Hey Hey you didn't say a lot of goodnights today so... GOODNIGHT :bounce: :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:21 PM
No we won't fight :p But I would fight with someone who has the same "criterions" as I have.. But as you don't agree with them, no fight here ;)

:lol: this is just so much fun, I think we both like it to disagree with each other, so that's why we don't fight! :p

Though I also think it might be a bit hard in real life sometimes, so we better be careful when we meet :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Hey Hey you didn't say a lot of goodnights today so... GOODNIGHT :bounce: :p
didn't say any yet today, have hardly been online...

Goodnight all :wavey: :hug: (no bounce now, I am too tired for that :p)

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:25 PM
I am checking flights to Geneva atm :) maybe there are some offers to get there cheap. And if that means I ahve to stay there less nights it might not make a big difference in the total price of my trip to Switzerland. (I am unable to pay hotelcosts for every night, so if I wouldn't be able to visit my uncle I would have a problem)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:28 PM
:lol: this is just so much fun, I think we both like it to disagree with each other, so that's why we don't fight! :p

Though I also think it might be a bit hard in real life sometimes, so we better be careful when we meet :p

Yeah I think the same :p (once...) But as we (or at least I) are shy when we first meet someone maybe we won't talk that much together :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:30 PM
(no bounce now, I am too tired for that :p)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:30 PM
I am checking flights to Geneva atm :) maybe there are some offers to get there cheap. And if that means I ahve to stay there less nights it might not make a big difference in the total price of my trip to Switzerland. (I am unable to pay hotelcosts for every night, so if I wouldn't be able to visit my uncle I would have a problem)

:confused: Complex situation..

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah I think the same :p (once...) But as we (or at least I) are shy when we first meet someone maybe we won't talk that much together :p

:lol: well I know we agree once in a while :p

I usually am shy the first time I meet someone, especially when I am in a big group with strangers. Though when I know someone from online I usually talk a bit easier and when I am abroad I usually talk easier. So I have no idea if I will be shy in September :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:32 PM
:confused: Complex situation..

Yep I know... but this would make it a lot easier. I could also decide to go there by plane and come back by bus.

Do you know what time the matches will start on the friday? (will I have time to fly there on the morning?)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:36 PM
:lol: well I know we agree once in a while :p

I usually am shy the first time I meet someone, especially when I am in a big group with strangers. Though when I know someone from online I usually talk a bit easier and when I am abroad I usually talk easier. So I have no idea if I will be shy in September :p

You maybe won't be shy with ste but with others maybe... for example, you and me, didn't talk that much already except in this thread so maybe shyness will come out :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Do you know what time the matches will start on the friday? (will I have time to fly there on the morning?)

I am not sure but I think the matches will start on 1 p.m. maybe...

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:39 PM
You maybe won't be shy with ste but with others maybe... for example, you and me, didn't talk that much already except in this thread so maybe shyness will come out :p

well knowing that I will be there in a group who know each other (ste knows the other members from rf.com) I will probably be a bit shy to them and talk more to you :p though I hope I will be able to get to know them better quick. And will talk more before you notice :devil: (also depends on if others take the time to talk in English to me :p)

SUKTUEN
07-20-2005, 06:39 PM

Hi my dear~ :D :wavey:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:40 PM
I am not sure but I think the matches will start on 1 p.m. maybe...

That is usually the time matches start in DC indeed... it should be possible then if I have an early flight and there won't be a delay

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi my dear~ :D :wavey:

How are you? Did you have a job interview today?

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:46 PM
well knowing that I will be there in a group who know each other (ste knows the other members from rf.com) I will probably be a bit shy to them and talk more to you :p though I hope I will be able to get to know them better quick. And will talk more before you notice :devil: (also depends on if others take the time to talk in English to me :p)

Sure they will, at least I think... Yes coz if they speak in Swiss German you and me will stand there without understanding what's going on :lol:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
That is usually the time matches start in DC indeed... it should be possible then if I have an early flight and there won't be a delay

Are there usually a lot of delays of flight from Holland?

SUKTUEN
07-20-2005, 06:50 PM
How are you? Did you have a job interview today?

yes, it quite good, I have two interveiw in the next two days~! :D

Thankyou GOD, my LORD please give me a job, I need a job~! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Sure they will, at least I think... Yes coz if they speak in Swiss German you and me will stand there without understanding what's going on :lol:
but you still got your people to speak French with :lol: I guess I am just going to talk to Chiudi :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Are there usually a lot of delays of flight from Holland?
if I would fly I wouldn't go from Holland, and usually there are not that many delays I think. Depends on the weather of course

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:11 PM
yes, it quite good, I have two interveiw in the next two days~! :D

Thankyou GOD, my LORD please give me a job, I need a job~! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

good luck with the interviews :)

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:25 PM
was just too tired to post a :bounce: with the goodnight, now I just have to post lots of :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: (think more of them) coz I got too much energy :p

can't tell you why atm (sorry :p) but I am sure some posters (uhm 2 :p) will know why I post them. I might message it to some others after I have the possibility to chat with Ste :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 07:52 PM
but you still got your people to speak French with :lol: I guess I am just going to talk to Chiudi :p

Not a lot of fans I "virtually talked with" know French I think. But yes my mom and my friend who comes they speak French :lol:

I am sure you won't complain if you HAVE to talk only to Chiudi, will you? :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 07:52 PM
if I would fly I wouldn't go from Holland, and usually there are not that many delays I think. Depends on the weather of course

From where will you fly then :eek: ? :confused:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Not a lot of fans I "virtually talked with" know French I think. But yes my mom and my friend who comes they speak French :lol:

I am sure you won't complain if you HAVE to talk only to Chiudi, will you? :p

So I am the only one who has nobody with the own language around me :p Well if I get bored, I will just start in Dutch I think

Well I would also like to be able to say something to you and ste once in a while as well :p but the rest of the time I wouldn't mind to spent with Chiudi :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 07:55 PM
was just too tired to post a :bounce: with the goodnight, now I just have to post lots of :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: (think more of them) coz I got too much energy :p

can't tell you why atm (sorry :p) but I am sure some posters (uhm 2 :p) will know why I post them. I might message it to some others after I have the possibility to chat with Ste :p

So know you could say "Goodnight :bounce: "

:lol: :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:55 PM
From where will you fly then :eek: ? :confused:

Duesseldorf or brussels ;) both closer to my home and cheaper airports than for example amsterdam.

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 07:57 PM
So know you could say "Goodnight :bounce: "

:lol: :p

for sure! Even better

G :bounce: O :bounce: O :bounce: D :bounce: N :bounce: I :bounce: G :bounce: H :bounce: T :bounce:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Duesseldorf or brussels ;) both closer to my home and cheaper airports than for example amsterdam.

Ah okay, didn't know you were that close :) Nice for you then, you're lucky to have the possibility to go to another country to take the plane :)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 08:22 PM
for sure! Even better

G :bounce: O :bounce: O :bounce: D :bounce: N :bounce: I :bounce: G :bounce: H :bounce: T :bounce:

I love this goodnight :banana: :worship:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Ah okay, didn't know you were that close :) Nice for you then, you're lucky to have the possibility to go to another country to take the plane :)
Duesseldorf is about 45 minutes... while Amsterdam is at least 2 hours! Easy choice then! Brussels is a bit longer (though still not as long as to Amsterdam), but coz it is very cheap that is still a good option.

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 08:24 PM
I love this goodnight :banana: :worship:
I just do like this goodnight-idea, so I should thank Suk for this (btw. did she go off without saying goodnight? :eek: wow!)

Thanks Suk :worship:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 08:50 PM
I just do like this goodnight-idea, so I should thank Suk for this (btw. did she go off without saying goodnight? :eek: wow!)

:lol: At least she did "teach" us smth :p

Nathy
07-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Duesseldorf is about 45 minutes... while Amsterdam is at least 2 hours! Easy choice then! Brussels is a bit longer (though still not as long as to Amsterdam), but coz it is very cheap that is still a good option.

Now I understand ;)

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 08:53 PM
:lol: At least she did "teach" us smth :p

We should just worship her, even while she is confusing, we just have to follow her example :worship:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Now I understand ;)
That's best of living in Limburg, close to everywhere! (oh I should ask my dad if he wants to bring me to the airport if I decide to go by plane, otherwise it would be too expensive coz of the train tickets:p)

Nathy
07-20-2005, 08:58 PM
We should just worship her, even while she is confusing, we just have to follow her example :worship:

Indeed

:worship: Suk :worship:

Nathy
07-20-2005, 08:59 PM
That's best of living in Limburg, close to everywhere! (oh I should ask my dad if he wants to bring me to the airport if I decide to go by plane, otherwise it would be too expensive coz of the train tickets:p)

I see this! (Yeah just do it, every money spared is good to take :p )

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 09:01 PM
I see this! (Yeah just do it, every money spared is good to take :p )

Yep, and knowing my dad he wouldn't have problems with this (though I dunno what he thinks of waking up early in the morning if I wanna leave on fridaymorning :p)

actually worst is that my mum will go by car to switzerland the same weekend, but the car is full with two of my aunts and an uncle :( so I cna't come with them!

Nathy
07-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Yep, and knowing my dad he wouldn't have problems with this (though I dunno what he thinks of waking up early in the morning if I wanna leave on fridaymorning :p)

actually worst is that my mum will go by car to switzerland the same weekend, but the car is full with two of my aunts and an uncle :( so I cna't come with them!

Awwwwwww :( That's a shame :( You ould come here for free but no.... Pfffffffff

ste
07-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Have a nice evening dear and ENJOY the fondue :lick: Looking forward to your impressions on it :) :hug:

okay here I am again... just had to come online again... you know why :p
otherwise I wouldn't be here now but MILO is always a wonderful reason to stay up a bit more :worship:

the fondue was good really tasty but it was funny because in the end we ordered some pizzas aswell because we were still a bit hungry and we wanted something salty :p

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Awwwwwww :( That's a shame :( You ould come here for free but no.... Pfffffffff

Yep, that's what makes it worse :( the whole trip... I am ablet o pay for the DC, but I didnt think of all the extra costs. That's why I will probalby fly and be less nights in Switzerland

ste
07-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Best ones :p

:yeah:

Nymeria
07-20-2005, 10:00 PM
otherwise I wouldn't be here now but MILO is always a wonderful reason to stay up a bit more :worship:

the fondue was good really tasty but it was funny because in the end we ordered some pizzas aswell because we were still a bit hungry and we wanted something salty :p

Glad you came online :hug: :bounce:

:lol: I can understand you want something salty after that!

Nathy
07-20-2005, 10:12 PM

Glad you did enjoy the fondue :D