*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02 [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nathy
07-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Thanks :) I am soooooo looking forward to them!! Esp. my Ireland trip (I am so fond of this country :hearts: )

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 08:34 PM
I can believe Ireland is nice, if you go to the country, I have only been to Dublin twice and that was one of the worst places I did ever visit, I really didn't like that city

ste
07-18-2005, 08:45 PM
:eek: you are rich! I wouldn't even be able to pay it once :tape: not strange since I am not even able to pay a flight to Switzerland :p

I am working Yvo and I did an apprenticeship where I also earned money so I could earn a lot already...

Nathy
07-18-2005, 08:45 PM
I can believe Ireland is nice, if you go to the country, I have only been to Dublin twice and that was one of the worst places I did ever visit, I really didn't like that city

Really, aww sorry :hug:

I plan to go to Dublin only one afternoon (I go from Geneva to Dublin, spend the day there and in the evening fly from Dublin to Killorglin, south-west of Ireland). Coz if I didn't stop my studies i would have studied one year in the famous Trinity College in Dublin and I really want to see it so with my mom we decided to cut the fly in two parts...

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 08:46 PM
I am working Yvo and I did an apprenticeship where I also earned money so I could earn a lot already...

That is true. That would be the only reason why I want to start working, for all other reasons I want to stay a student

ste
07-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Hi yvofan :hug:

Yeah I know that in Europe you are allowed with your ID. But mine has been stolen 2 years and a half ago and since I had the passport I didn't take time to redo my ID. But since my passport isn't "available" (I can't use it since middle of June) anymore I had to redo it (and I redid my ID aswell)...

My plan is this one:

End of the month: my BF will come back from his work, he will spend 2 days with me

11th-15th August: I go to Naples (South of Italy, where I come from) to watch a football tournament called "Trofeo Birra Moretti" (a little tournament between Juventus, Naples and Inter Milan)

20th-27th August: I go to Ireland :hearts:

sounds great - will you go to Ireland with your family??

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 08:48 PM
Really, aww sorry :hug:

I plan to go to Dublin only one afternoon (I go from Geneva to Dublin, spend the day there and in the evening fly from Dublin to Killorglin, south-west of Ireland). Coz if I didn't stop my studies i would have studied one year in the famous Trinity College in Dublin and I really want to see it so with my mom we decided to cut the fly in two parts...

I have been to Trinity College twice, not too special imo, butwell I am not really intereted in things like that. And I really would never choose Dublin as a city to study, though I have to say the people were really nice and I did enjoy my times in the pub. And I really like Guinness :lick:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 08:48 PM
sounds great - will you go to Ireland with your family??

I will go there with my mom (my only family... my dad is in heaven, bless his soul) yeah :) We are really looking forward to it coz the place where we will go seems to be sooooo lovely :hearts:

ste
07-18-2005, 08:49 PM
That is true. That would be the only reason why I want to start working, for all other reasons I want to stay a student

I understand.. they both have advantages and disadvantages...

ste
07-18-2005, 08:50 PM
I will go there with my mom (my only family... my dad is in heaven, bless his soul) yeah :) We are really looking forward to it coz the place where we will go seems to be sooooo lovely :hearts:

oh sorry for asking didn't know that with your dad...:hug::hug::hug:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 08:51 PM
I have been to Trinity College twice, not too special imo, butwell I am not really intereted in things like that. And I really would never choose Dublin as a city to study, though I have to say the people were really nice and I did enjoy my times in the pub. And I really like Guinness :lick:

Oh... well I really want to see how the place looks like and so on.. And I've seen that there's a park (Stephen's Green park or smth like that) it looked really nice in the book so maybe I'll go there too if the weather is nice :)

Haha Irish Pubs I have to go there once!! but Guiness :eek: really don't like. I don't like that much beer but if I take one it is a "Blanche de Namur" (belgian one :lick: )

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 08:51 PM
I understand.. they both have advantages and disadvantages...

But I really have plans already to go back to Australia, coz I want to meet a few people I did meet last time and I would love to combine that with AO. And coz this are older people I should do that in one of the next years.

ste
07-18-2005, 08:53 PM
But I really have plans already to go back to Australia, coz I want to meet a few people I did meet last time and I would love to combine that with AO. And coz this are older people I should do that in one of the next years.

I see - I've never been to Australia so I'd like to combine AO with a journey...

Nathy
07-18-2005, 08:53 PM
oh sorry for asking didn't know that with your dad...:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks :hug: No problem you couldn't know that without asking ;) don't worry :hug:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Oh... well I really want to see how the place looks like and so on.. And I've seen that there's a park (Stephen's Green park or smth like that) it looked really nice in the book so maybe I'll go there too if the weather is nice :)

Haha Irish Pubs I have to go there once!! but Guiness :eek: really don't like. I don't like that much beer but if I take one it is a "Blanche de Namur" (belgian one :lick: )

I have seen quite a bit of dublin, since I have been there once with my parents and once with school. It is an easy city to know, if you would place me back I would know where to go easily. But I really dislike the looks of it, didn't feel good there.

:lol: yeah the pubs there are nicer than the Dutch pubs. And well I do really like Guinness, but I know a lot of people don't. But I usually drink "brand" (a beer from this region) or Heineken

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 08:56 PM
I see - I've never been to Australia so I'd like to combine AO with a journey...
I know some nice places to visit... and some places to stay for free since I know people there :angel: :p

Nathy
07-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Sorry my laptop did restart on its own :eek:

I have seen quite a bit of dublin, since I have been there once with my parents and once with school. It is an easy city to know, if you would place me back I would know where to go easily. But I really dislike the looks of it, didn't feel good there.

:lol: yeah the pubs there are nicer than the Dutch pubs. And well I do really like Guinness, but I know a lot of people don't. But I usually drink "brand" (a beer from this region) or Heineken

Why didn't you like in Dublin btw?

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
OK I will post my 29000th post here, it is for you my lovely posters and my lovely thread, on to the 30K!

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Sorry my laptop did restart on its own :eek:

Why didn't you like in Dublin btw?
I really didn't like the 'grey' look of it.

Nathy
07-18-2005, 09:21 PM
OK I will post my 29000th post here, it is for you my lovely posters and my lovely thread, on to the 30K!

:worship: COngrats to our lovely Hero :angel:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 09:23 PM
I really didn't like the 'grey' look of it.

Oh yeah it's due to the fact that in Holland there are colours and so on, or am I wrong about this point? :unsure:

Here it grey so I am quite used to it :lol:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:23 PM
:worship: COngrats to our lovely Hero :angel:

It is strange, usually when you reach a number you're joining a group of members who reached this before. But on this board I am only the 2nd one who reaches 29K :eek:

ste
07-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks :hug: No problem you couldn't know that without asking ;) don't worry :hug:

okay :hug:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Oh yeah it's due to the fact that in Holland there are colours and so on, or am I wrong about this point? :unsure:

Here it grey so I am quite used to it :lol:
No it's not really that. But the buildings and everything looks really grey. I cannot really explain it. I also know quite some people who did like the city. But it is not a city to my heart.

ste
I know some nice places to visit... and some places to stay for free since I know people there :angel: :p

that's great...hope I will once be able to go there aswell...

Nymeria
Uploading a new avatar Ste? :angel: Can't wait to see it!

ste
07-18-2005, 09:26 PM

congrats dear :hug:

ste
07-18-2005, 09:27 PM

It is strange, usually when you reach a number you're joining a group of members who reached this before. But on this board I am only the 2nd one who reaches 29K :eek:

don't worry about that :hug:

ste
07-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Uploading a new avatar Ste? :angel: Can't wait to see it!

who did tell you that??????? :eek:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:29 PM
congrats dear :hug:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:30 PM
who did tell you that??????? :eek:
well I see a little red cross, that means you upload a new avatar :p

Nathy
07-18-2005, 09:31 PM

:eek: wow! Yeah 29k is a lot! Do you knwo who's ahead of you?

ste
07-18-2005, 09:31 PM

you're welcome.... ( I don't wanna know how many times I already posted that :p)

ste
07-18-2005, 09:32 PM
well I see a little red cross, that means you upload a new avatar :p

hmm you just always have the right answer...:p

Nymeria
:eek: wow! Yeah 29k is a lot! Do you knwo who's ahead of you?

Debstah, a roddick-fan. Though I post faster at the moment :eek: I don't wanna be the nr1 poster!

Nymeria
you're welcome.... ( I don't wanna know how many times I already posted that :p)
I don't wanna know how many hugs I typed already :p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:33 PM
hmm you just always have the right answer...:p

Sorry can't help it :shrug: :p

and it is a lovely avatar :hearts:

Nathy
:hearts: avatar Ste!!

No it's not really that. But the buildings and everything looks really grey. I cannot really explain it. I also know quite some people who did like the city. But it is not a city to my heart.

Oh okay I see. I will tell you my opinion when I will be back :p

ste
Debstah, a roddick-fan. Though I post faster at the moment :eek: I don't wanna be the nr1 poster!

a milofan has to be Nr 1 no Roddick one... so let's post!! :bounce: :p

ste
07-18-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't wanna know how many hugs I typed already :p

perhaps enough to create a path from Roermond to Interlaken :lol:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 09:35 PM

If you keep on going like that you will be :lol: how many does she have?

Nymeria

I won't be surprised if you like it, knowing that we disagree quite often :p

Nymeria
a milofan has to be Nr 1 no Roddick one... so let's post!! :bounce: :p
when do you want me to reach it? :p

ste
Sorry can't help it :shrug: :p

and it is a lovely avatar :hearts:

I love that - that you always have such great answers...

a wonderful person helped me in advicing... :hug:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 09:36 PM

Now that's sweet :)

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:36 PM
yeah tha path must be almost complete :lol:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:37 PM
If you keep on going like that you will be :lol: how many does she have?
she has passed the 30K already, so a difference of about 1500 I would say (too lazy to look it up now)

Nathy
I won't be surprised if you like it, knowing that we disagree quite often :p

:lol: well that's right

ste

thx Nathy :hug: ...... *is also dedicated to the one who delivered the idea...* she knows that I mean her...:p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:38 PM
I love that - that you always have such great answers...

a wonderful person helped me in advicing... :hug:

Good that you like it :yeah:

Oh now I remember how it comes I knew you did get a new avatar! :angel:

ste
when do you want me to reach it? :p

when you reach it then you will... it won't change anything for me!!

Nymeria
thx Nathy :hug: ...... *is also dedicated to the one who delivered the idea...* she knows that I mean her...:p
:lol: :hug:

ste
07-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Now that's sweet :)

my fantasy is a bit strange today :p

ste
07-18-2005, 09:40 PM
yeah tha path must be almost complete :lol:

it has to be... so you'll find the way till here...

ste
07-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Good that you like it :yeah:

Oh now I remember how it comes I knew you did get a new avatar! :angel:

:lol:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:41 PM
my fantasy is a bit strange today :p
but it is great fantasy, so go on with posting!

ste
07-18-2005, 09:42 PM
:lol: :hug:

should I've written "he" just to confuse some?? :p

ste
07-18-2005, 09:43 PM
but it is great fantasy, so go on with posting!

you don't have to ask me for continueing..:lol: ... I couldn't stop..!!

Nymeria
it has to be... so you'll find the way till here...

lol that sound as the fairy tail *uhm don't know the English name, in Dutch it is "hans en grietje" leaving a path so you will find the way

ste
lol that sound as the fairy tail *uhm don't know the English name, in Dutch it is "hans en grietje" leaving a path so you will find the way

hänsel und Gretel in German :)

Nymeria
should I've written "he" just to confuse some?? :p

:lol: don't confuse others too much :p

btw. long time ago i posted goodnight :bounce:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:44 PM
you don't have to ask me for continueing..:lol: ... I couldn't stop..!!
same problem here

lol I told Nicole on the phone today that I would go to sleep early today so I won't be tired tomorrow during the biking trip :p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:45 PM
hänsel und Gretel in German :)
I knew the Dutch title would help you :p

ste
07-18-2005, 09:47 PM
:lol: don't confuse others too much :p

btw. long time ago i posted goodnight :bounce:

a new word for "confusing" = Goodnight :lol:

ste
07-18-2005, 09:48 PM
same problem here

lol I told Nicole on the phone today that I would go to sleep early today so I won't be tired tomorrow during the biking trip :p

what???? :eek: :eek: you phoned with my sis?? but she didn't phone me?? that's not fair... and you will go biking with her!!! she isn't that quickly...:p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:49 PM
a new word for "confusing" = Goodnight :lol:
:rolls: *this post really made me laugh* well found

maybe we should start a dictionary as well :p

ste
07-18-2005, 09:49 PM
I knew the Dutch title would help you :p

it really did!! :cool:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:50 PM
what???? :eek: :eek: you phoned with my sis?? but she didn't phone me?? that's not fair... and you will go biking with her!!! she isn't that quickly...:p
:rolls: *this one made me laugh even more*

so that's why she asked me to speak English, I was confused already! I would prefer to talk on the phone with you though :hug:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:51 PM
it really did!! :cool:
sometimes I am happy German and Dutch looks a lot like each other :)

ste
07-18-2005, 09:51 PM
:rolls: *this post really made me laugh* well found

maybe we should start a dictionary as well :p

:bounce: I love it when you can smile about my posts..:bounce:

Dictionary Yvofan <-> English

ste
07-18-2005, 09:52 PM
:rolls: *this one made me laugh even more*

so that's why she asked me to speak English, I was confused already! I would prefer to talk on the phone with you though :hug:

oh my god did you understand something?? ;) she isn't that good in languages as I am :p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:52 PM
:bounce: I love it when you can smile about my posts..:bounce:

Dictionary Yvofan <-> English

today you made me smile a lot already (though I have to say my mood is a lot better than yesterday)

great dictionary :cool: I think we have to advice newbies to buy this dictionary

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Hi everybody :wavey:
long time no see :hug:
nice new avas Nathy and ste (who's the kid?)
congrats to 29000th :eek: post Yvo :)

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:53 PM
oh my god did you understand something?? ;) she isn't that good in languages as I am :p

yes I understand a bit German if others speak slow :p

ste
07-18-2005, 09:54 PM
sometimes I am happy German and Dutch looks a lot like each other :)

yeah that's right that helps much... esp. if you can read it.. as soon as we would talk it would get more difficult!!

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Hey Stefan, great to see you again! :wavey:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 09:55 PM
You are inventioning a new language :lol:

ste
07-18-2005, 09:57 PM
today you made me smile a lot already (though I have to say my mood is a lot better than yesterday)

great dictionary :cool: I think we have to advice newbies to buy this dictionary

good then I am happy... I accomplised my mission :lol:

I'd say the first word will be - no matter it doesnt begin with A (or should we take "alco"?? ) Milo = Marco Chiudinelli

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:57 PM
yeah that's right that helps much... esp. if you can read it.. as soon as we would talk it would get more difficult!!
yep indeed, though talking goes ok if others speak slow, but they never speak slow :p

I remember a guy came to me shouting the word "harbour" in German, but I really didn't understand what he did mean, and he did sound like if he was in distress. So I just said "wat?!" in Dutch and he said "Wasser" (or how I have to type it :shrug: ) so I had to tell him the way to the harbour, and I think I did really send him the wrong way :tape:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
You are inventioning a new language :lol:

Would be nice to have an own language :cool:

ste
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM

Hey Stef :hug:

who could that guy be???? think a bit and guess then...!!!

ste
07-18-2005, 09:59 PM
yes I understand a bit German if others speak slow :p

we will see that in September :p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 10:00 PM
good then I am happy... I accomplised my mission :lol:

I'd say the first word will be - no matter it doesnt begin with A (or should we take "alco"?? ) Milo = Marco Chiudinelli
Milo indeed

Milo - short for Carnilmo, name used for the extremely cute tennisplayer, Marco Chiudinelli

Chiudilicious - other word for extremele cute guys

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 10:01 PM
we will see that in September :p
knowing me I ignore German if I know the other person speaks English :p

ste
07-18-2005, 10:01 PM
yep indeed, though talking goes ok if others speak slow, but they never speak slow :p

I remember a guy came to me shouting the word "harbour" in German, but I really didn't understand what he did mean, and he did sound like if he was in distress. So I just said "wat?!" in Dutch and he said "Wasser" (or how I have to type it :shrug: ) so I had to tell him the way to the harbour, and I think I did really send him the wrong way :tape:

Wasser is right :yeah:

sometimes if a tourist asks me for a description which I'd have to tell him quite much I sometimes say I've no idea where that is :tape:

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:03 PM

:lol: too bad for him ;) but yeah people always speak way to fast in their native language ( esp. native english speakers with weird dialects :help: )

ste
07-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Milo indeed

Milo - short for Carnilmo, name used for the extremely cute tennisplayer, Marco Chiudinelli

where are your thoughts?? already drooling just when thinking of that chiudilicious guy?? :lol:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:04 PM
knowing me I ignore German if I know the other person speaks English :p

I mean just when others will speak together... then it would be interesting to know what you understand...

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 10:05 PM

sometimes if a tourist asks me for a description which I'd have to tell him quite much I sometimes say I've no idea where that is :tape:
this time I knew where it was, but we got like a lil rule here "send Germans the wrong way":p

ste
07-18-2005, 10:05 PM
:lol: too bad for him ;) but yeah people always speak way to fast in their native language ( esp. native english speakers with weird dialects :help: )

or the moderator on French radio :lol:

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Would be nice to have an own language :cool:
oh yeah, but you have to work you're whole live to perfectionate it (like Tolkien ;) ) and even then it's most likely incomplete, but a secret language yeah that would be nice ;)

ste
07-18-2005, 10:06 PM
this time I knew where it was, but we got like a lil rule here "send Germans the wrong way":p

that doesn't count for the Swiss people right??? :p

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey Stef :hug:

who could that guy be???? think a bit and guess then...!!!
I allready had him in mind, but the haircut confused me :o ;)

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 10:09 PM
where are your thoughts?? already drooling just when thinking of that chiudilicious guy?? :lol:
:lol: yeah sorry, was some drool on the keys so that makes typing hard :p

ste
oh yeah, but you have to work you're whole live to perfectionate it (like Tolkien ;) ) and even then it's most likely incomplete, but a secret language yeah that would be nice ;)

how would it be with this one??
(would definitely help to not reach that quickly our new goal :lol: )

ovY si a laer traehteews!!!

Nymeria
I mean just when others will speak together... then it would be interesting to know what you understand...
prolly nothing coz it goes too fast :p

Shabazza
Milo indeed

hey that sounds really good, but I guess this language will turn out to be extremly one-dimensional ;)

ste
07-18-2005, 10:10 PM
I allready had him in mind, but the haircut confused me :o ;)

"him" = ???

Nymeria
I dunno if I owuld be able to make one as Tolkien did. Tolkien :worship:

ste
:lol: yeah sorry, was some drool on the keys so that makes typing hard :p

once again such a great answer...:yeah:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:11 PM
prolly nothing coz it goes too fast :p

and it won't be normal German.. it will be dialect which everyone of us has it's own..:p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 10:11 PM
that doesn't count for the Swiss people right??? :p

If they are nice enough to speak English,but as soon as people start in German...

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:12 PM

same for me and most of the time I fell bad about it afterwards but :angel:

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 10:12 PM

sknaht os era uoy! :smooch:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:13 PM
hey that sounds really good, but I guess this language will turn out to be extremly one-dimensional ;)

hmmm that could be true yeah... but we can add the SH so it will already have a "female" word aswell..:p

Nymeria

Well we got more...

Alco - short for Alcarecco little Cheetah, owned by Yvo, named after Roger Federer.

ste
If they are nice enough to speak English,but as soon as people start in German...

I am sure they will - that shouldn't be a problem!!

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 10:14 PM
and it won't be normal German.. it will be dialect which everyone of us has it's own..:p
yes indeed, so I will just say something in Dutch once in a while :p

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:15 PM

sey ehs si!

but it's to obvious ;)

ste
07-18-2005, 10:15 PM
same for me and most of the time I fell bad about it afterwards but :angel:

today is the missspelling day or what??? :lol:

I know what you mean.. but sometimes I just have to say - esp the japanese people - they always say "yes yes" but they surely haven't understand anything :p

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:17 PM
"him" = ???
OK now I really deserve this :o :o , my humble apology ste :worship:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:18 PM
sknaht os era uoy! :smooch:

eht segassem dluow yletinifed eb hcum retrohs...:p

ste
07-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Well we got more...

Alco - short for Alcarecco little Cheetah, owned by Yvo, named after Roger Federer.

:yeah:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:20 PM
yes indeed, so I will just say something in Dutch once in a while :p

do that... if you won't get an answer you know why..:lol:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:20 PM
sey ehs si!

but it's to obvious ;)

other idea??

ste
07-18-2005, 10:21 PM
OK now I really deserve this :o :o , my humble apology ste :worship:

hää jetzt musst du mir helfen??...

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:21 PM
today is the missspelling day or what??? :lol:

I know what you mean.. but sometimes I just have to say - esp the japanese people - they always say "yes yes" but they surely haven't understand anything :p
I think I'm exhausted from studying, my mind don't work for me right now :o - I don't know if I ever used that smiley so much in such a short time :o ;)

ste
07-18-2005, 10:24 PM
I think I'm exhausted from studying, my mind don't work for me right now :o - I don't know if I ever used that smiley so much in such a short time :o ;)

doesn't matter - hope your studies go well :hug:

I don't know why but I hate that smiley.. .looks that red...:lol: no but just not right imo....

Nathy

uoY era os thgir!!

Shabazza
eht segassem dluow yletinifed eb hcum retrohs...:p
don't overstrain me - I'll get headaches - tub, er'ouy thgir, yletinifed! ;)

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:25 PM
other idea??
no my mind don't work tonight as you already noticed :p

ste
07-18-2005, 10:26 PM
uoY era os thgir!!

sti ynnuf!!

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:27 PM
doesn't matter - hope your studies go well :hug:

I don't know why but I hate that smiley.. .looks that red...:lol: no but just not right imo....
yeah it looks more like somebody is mad and lecturing you ;)

ste
don't overstrain me - I'll get headaches - tub, er'ouy thgir, yletinifed! ;)

os ew dluohs pots ro tahw od uoy kniht???

Nathy
sti ynnuf!!

deednI I ekil siht yaw fo gnitsop!!

ste
07-18-2005, 10:28 PM
no my mind don't work tonight as you already noticed :p

okay let us know asap you have one :p

Nathy
07-18-2005, 10:29 PM
okay let us know asap you have one :p

He is less lucky as you are coz he has only one brain in one body not the 2 parts in different bodies :lol:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:29 PM
yeah it looks more like somebody is mad and lecturing you ;)

just not as great as the others...:p

ste
07-18-2005, 10:30 PM
deednI I ekil siht yaw fo gnitsop!!

em oot!!! :worship:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:30 PM
He is less lucky as you are coz he has only one brain in one body not the 2 parts in different bodies :lol:

thx for remembering me... I forgot about that :angel:

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:32 PM
os ew dluohs pots ro tahw od uoy kniht???
ouy nac peek no gnitsop ekil siht, tub I pots gnirewsna siht yaw, won!

pheww that's enough! ;)

Nathy
em oot!!! :worship:

I rednow tahw lliw neutukS kniht nehw ll'ehs daer ruo stsop :p

ste
as you might notice my other half is disappeared... her laptop told her to go sleeping and then she didn't do what he said so he just went off... so now she just have to go sleeping...!!

and as I once said till 11 pm I should definitely leave aswell..:p
wish you both sweet dreams and hope to see you soon again :hug:

a "goodnight" from me and a "goodnight" from Yvo!!!

Nathy
07-18-2005, 10:33 PM
thx for remembering me... I forgot about that :angel:

It's because the other part of you isn't here atm :lol:

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:34 PM
thx Nathy :hug: great you realized I'm at a disadvantage here! :angel:

ste
ouy nac peek no gnitsop ekil siht, tub I pots gnirewsna siht yaw, won!

pheww that's enough! ;)

men don't have the same energy huh??? :p

PS: post it first in english and then retipe it when you read it back.. .it's quite easy then.. .and also quickly..:p

Nathy
as you might notice my other half is disappeared... her laptop told her to go sleeping and then she didn't do what he said so he just went off... so now she just have to go sleeping...!!

Double goodnight YVOFAN :hug: Sleep well and see ya tomorrow :)

Nathy
07-18-2005, 10:35 PM
thx Nathy :hug: great you realized I'm at a disadvantage here! :angel:

You're welcome sweetie :hug:

ste
I rednow tahw lliw neutukS kniht nehw ll'ehs daer ruo stsop :p

she won't "read" it perhaps because she thinks it's another language...:p

ste
It's because the other part of you isn't here atm :lol:

exactly :yeah:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 10:36 PM
she won't "read" it perhaps because she thinks it's another language...:p

Yeah thought the same :lol:

ste
07-18-2005, 10:38 PM
okay bye bye you 2 :hug:

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:38 PM

yeah great idea, I really need some sleep, I think I'll visit tomorrow again, don't know when, though. But definitely sooner than today! :)

So "goodnight" aswell :hug:
:wavey: :zzz:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Bye ste :hug:

Goodnight aswell Stefan :hug: Rest well :)

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:41 PM
men don't have the same energy huh??? :p

PS: post it first in english and then retipe it when you read it back.. .it's quite easy then.. .and also quickly..:p
atm I really don't have it, but I'm fine with it tomorrow again, if you insist! :)
thx for your advice ;)

Shabazza
07-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Bye ste :hug:

Goodnight aswell Stefan :hug: Rest well :)
thx you too :hug: - but now I'm really off - bye :wavey:

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 12:14 AM
Night night everyone here :hug:

Have fun cycling tomorrow Yvo :cool:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 12:23 AM
Goodnight Dougie :hug:

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 12:25 AM
Hi Nathy :bigwave: (I'm actually still here, I thought everyone had gone to bed :p)

Nathy
07-19-2005, 12:36 AM
:wavey: Dougie!

:lol: I am never sleeping :evil: (well in fact yes I sleep every night but I go to bed later than the other members of this thread :p )

Did you have a nice day?

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 12:53 AM
I had a nice day thanks :) and you?

I can see you stay up quite late :p but I usually don't, time for me to turn in for the night :yawn:
goodnight! :wavey: :zzz:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 01:08 AM
Well it was nice, I got to order my passport but when I came out it was pouring loads!! Amazing!! So it wasn't that nice anymore :p

I won't stay long anymore, already 2 a.m. Think in 10 min I am off to bed too!

Sweet dreams Dougie and see you tomorrow maybe :hug: :wavey:

Douggie Style
07-19-2005, 09:09 AM
Morning! :bigwave::hug:

ste
07-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Good morning everyone :hug:

propi
07-19-2005, 01:11 PM
I didn't know Yvo had a fun club... then I have to join :)
Hope everything's fine with you up there :kiss: I'm back from the north ;) and then I left of a great wedding I had this weekend :D.

Nathy
07-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Morning Dougie and ste :hug:

Hi propi! Nice to see another fan around!! Ste will add you to the list of members in the first post of the thread, you are the 11th one :) Welcome :wavey:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi all!! Recently, I have a problem getting online, so I couldn't come here last two days and nights. This time I could get into internet, but once I go offline, I can't guarantee if I will be able to go online next time... What's wrong with it!??

Welcome to the club, Doug and propi!! :wavey:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 03:02 PM
:awww: Hope nothing serious with your computer (bad computer :fiery: )

Nice to see you here now and hope you're fine :hug:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 03:17 PM
:awww: Hope nothing serious with your computer (bad computer :fiery: )

Nice to see you here now and hope you're fine :hug:
Hi Nathalie! :D I am fine thanks!! I think nothing is wrong with my computer. I doubt that it is a mechanical problem, but a problem in the line or something,,, Did the thunder storm yesterday or the day before cause something?? Anyway, I hope I can get online whenever I want...

Nathy
07-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi Nathalie! :D I am fine thanks!! I think nothing is wrong with my computer. I doubt that it is a mechanical problem, but a problem in the line or something,,, Did the thunder storm yesterday or the day before cause something?? Anyway, I hope I can get online whenever I want...

Oh yeah maybe it si because of the storm... but did you get the storm too? Coz here we got an awful one, terrible! But on TV they didn't mention Swiss-German part they only said the storm was on the French part :confused:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh yeah maybe it si because of the storm... but did you get the storm too? Coz here we got an awful one, terrible! But on TV they didn't mention Swiss-German part they only said the storm was on the French part :confused:
I heard some news about the Lac Leman part, like it was hailing badly. Here we also had noisy thunder storms with strong rains, but was not that serious. Were you OK, Nathy?

Nathy
07-19-2005, 03:48 PM
I heard some news about the Lac Leman part, like it was hailing badly. Here we also had noisy thunder storms with strong rains, but was not that serious. Were you OK, Nathy?

Fortunately yes I have been ok thanks for worrying :hug: But you know when it was raining cats and dogs I was outside going across a bridge in Lausanne!!! I was in the middle of it when it poured the most so I had no choice, I had to go further but thanks God we had only water and not.... "tennis balls" you know (don't know the name in English)...

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Fortunately yes I have been ok thanks for worrying :hug: But you know when it was raining cats and dogs I was outside going across a bridge in Lausanne!!! I was in the middle of it when it poured the most so I had no choice, I had to go further but thanks God we had only water and not.... "tennis balls" you know (don't know the name in English)...
I think you can call them hail stones or just ice.

By the way, a little bit old story,,, but I was in Lausanne in the end of May this year to give a concert. We had a concert on that Saturday in a church. The church's name was ---- Francois or something like that. I had a free time on Saturday afternoon and went to the huge cathedral. The view from the cathedral was ju---st wo--nderfu--l!! :D I just wished the air was a bit more cleaner, but you've got a nice view upthere!!

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:05 PM
I think you can call them hail stones or just ice.

By the way, a little bit old story,,, but I was in Lausanne in the end of May this year to give a concert. We had a concert on that Saturday in a church. The church's name was ---- Francois or something like that. I had a free time on Saturday afternoon and went to the huge cathedral. The view from the cathedral was ju---st wo--nderfu--l!! :D I just wished the air was a bit more cleaner, but you've got a nice view upthere!!

:eek: you were in Lausanne!! Yes the church name is Saint-François!!! In the towncenter!!! Indeed the cathedral is WONDERFUL and the view and the landscape are awesome!!! Glad you liked your time in the city :hug:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 04:15 PM
:eek: you were in Lausanne!! Yes the church name is Saint-François!!! In the towncenter!!! Indeed the cathedral is WONDERFUL and the view and the landscape are awesome!!! Glad you liked your time in the city :hug:
Yes, indeed!! You know, I like to go to French part of Switzerland becaues it is not only beautiful but that I can try my poor French there!! :angel: When I order something, I try to speak French. In February I stayed in Geneva for a week and that was an adventure! I learned some French from my colleagues there, but I already forgot many!!! I used to be able to count till 20!!! :cool:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:16 PM

Thanks for posting this sweetie :hug:

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 04:18 PM
I have a job interveiw tommorrw~!! :bounce: :bounce:

GOD PLEASE GIVE A JOB~!! I need a job very much~!!! :worship: :worship:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Hope everything's fine with you up there :kiss: I'm back from the north ;) and then I left of a great wedding I had this weekend :D.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:Ferny :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Great to see you here :hug: and great to see you joining my fanclub. I really miss talking to you. How are you darling? :)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi all!! Recently, I have a problem getting online, so I couldn't come here last two days and nights. This time I could get into internet, but once I go offline, I can't guarantee if I will be able to go online next time... What's wrong with it!??

hope these problems will be over soon :hug: Hey Steven :)

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Good luck with the job interview Suk:hug:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 04:22 PM
I have a job interveiw tommorrw~!! :bounce: :bounce:

GOD PLEASE GIVE A JOB~!! I need a job very much~!!! :worship: :worship:
job as an Chinese teacher?? Good luck Suktuen!!!

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:22 PM
and of course, would almost forget it... goodnight everyone! :wavey:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 04:25 PM
I don't think you are going to bed now, are you?? ;) I read about saying good night about 20 pages before.... I didn't get it... :o

BTW, hi Yvo!! :wavey:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Yes, indeed!! You know, I like to go to French part of Switzerland becaues it is not only beautiful but that I can try my poor French there!! :angel: When I order something, I try to speak French. In February I stayed in Geneva for a week and that was an adventure! I learned some French from my colleagues there, but I already forgot many!!! I used to be able to count till 20!!! :cool:

:cool:

Aww that's nice! But Lausanne is better than Geneva of course :angel: :p Nice to try to speak French I can only :worship: you for that! But I am sure you still can count 'til 20 now :angel:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:26 PM
I don't think you are going to bed now, are you?? ;) I read about saying good night about 20 pages before.... I didn't get it... :o

It is her way of confusing ppl in this thread :lol:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:27 PM

Goodnight dear :bounce: How are you?

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:28 PM

well you know, the confusing girl said a few times goodnight before really leaving, so I say goodnight all the time now :p

:yawn: I wouldn't mind to go to bed now, I didn't sleep a lot last night and I did make a biking trip today :)

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 04:28 PM
job as an Chinese teacher?? Good luck Suktuen!!!

you are so clever~! Thankyou ~ :worship: :worship:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Goodnight dear :bounce: How are you?
tired,but fine :) you?

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 04:30 PM

Aww that's nice! But Lausanne is better than Geneva of course :angel: :p Nice to try to speak French I can only :worship: you for that! But I am sure you still can count 'til 20 now :angel: I think I can say surely till 10, but after that, I forgot the rules how you count!! :o The next problem is I can say, but can't spell them!!

propi
07-19-2005, 04:35 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:Ferny :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Great to see you here :hug: and great to see you joining my fanclub. I really miss talking to you. How are you darling? :)
I'm fine... but it's hot down here... like living in hell :devil:, I'm burning like a toast ;)
Posting here is for me like being on the enemy lines :lol: in Fed's part of mentennisforums :lol:
The things you have to do to chat a bit with a friend :rolleyes: :p
What about you?? is your placement fine?? Shall I go up there to whip some asses or you take care of yourself?? :hug:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:36 PM
tired,but fine :) you?

I am fine! How was your trip today?

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:37 PM
I think I can say surely till 10, but after that, I forgot the rules how you count!! :o The next problem is I can say, but can't spell them!!

:lol: I am sure you would do fine sweetie :hug:

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 04:37 PM
Why I do not get Roger's email?

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm fine... but it's hot down here... like living in hell :devil:, I'm burning like a toast ;)
Posting here is for me like being on the enemy lines :lol: in Fed's part of mentennisforums :lol:
The things you have to do to chat a bit with a friend :rolleyes: :p
What about you?? is your placement fine?? Shall I go up there to whip some asses or you take care of yourself?? :hug:

luckily it was not that hot here today, wouldn't have survived the biking trip then, though there was a lot of wind today.
yeah I know this is not really your part,but I like it you did chat with me :smooch:

I am quite fine, had some bad days before (not going to post that here, so if you wanna know why you should go on msn :p) but luckily everything alright again now :) I got a few weeks holiday now, I am so happy I can take off my mind of everything. But the placement is going quite fine now luckily :) even while I still would love to go back to school.

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
I am fine! How was your trip today?
great :) It was nice to talk to this friend again (didn't see her since the Rotterdam tournament in february!). The biking was ok, didn't go too fast coz Nicole didn't want that and coz she was tired we did go only 60 km (I wouldn't have mind to continue).
It was kinda funny when there was a lil hill. When we were half way there was someone on a racing bike passing us and he said "come on girls this can go faster" so I did take a sprint to follow him and did shout "wait for me" so we did have a lil race till the top of the hill. He was suprised I could follow him on my city bike :lol:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Why I do not get Roger's email?

Rogi is a busy man doesn't have too much time to reply on e-mails :shrug:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 04:48 PM
:lol: I am sure you would do fine sweetie :hug:
If you call me Sweetie, then you are my Sweetie, as well! :hug:

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:49 PM
great :) It was nice to talk to this friend again (didn't see her since the Rotterdam tournament in february!). The biking was ok, didn't go too fast coz Nicole didn't want that and coz she was tired we did go only 60 km (I wouldn't have mind to continue).
It was kinda funny when there was a lil hill. When we were half way there was someone on a racing bike passing us and he said "come on girls this can go faster" so I did take a sprint to follow him and did shout "wait for me" so we did have a lil race till the top of the hill. He was suprised I could follow him on my city bike :lol:

Indeed your mother ( :unsure: ) wasn't wrong that you could have been very good if you had started riding a bike earlier :p

SUKTUEN

No ~~ I mind Roger's Fansletter~ :D
I will get it in the past , but not this time :sad:

Nathy
If you call me Sweetie, then you are my Sweetie, as well! :hug:

Aww thanks :hug:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:50 PM

Indeed your mother ( :unsure: ) wasn't wrong that you could have been very good if you had started riding a bike earlier :p

yep was my mother who said that, you remember it well ;)

well I didn't even go that fast imo, I should make a bike trip more often, coz I really am not used to this anymore. Actually I don't do any sport atm. Just practising a bit.

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 04:51 PM
No ~~ I mind Roger's Fansletter~ :D
I will get it in the past , but not this time :sad:
oh that is what you mean, might have gone something wrong :shrug: maybe they did delete the subscription by accident?

:hug: hope you'll be able to fix this problem

Nathy
07-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Okay guys I have to leave now, I am going to the Paleo Festival in Nyon (well known in Switzerland I think) to see Lenny Kravitz perform live!

See ya later :hug:

Stevens Point
07-19-2005, 04:58 PM
I am giving my computer a rest, so I hope I can come back tonight, I hope I don't have any problem getting online... Chao!

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Can I tell Roger about I cannot get he 's fansletter?

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Can I tell Roger about I cannot get he 's fansletter?

you should check his site if you can let the site know what did go wrong. Or try to subscribe again

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 05:28 PM
you should check his site if you can let the site know what did go wrong. Or try to subscribe again

I will subscribe again :devil:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:31 PM
I will subscribe again :devil:

Good :yeah:

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 05:34 PM
thanks Chiudi-fan

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:36 PM
you're welcome :hatoff:

propi
07-19-2005, 05:37 PM
Ok here's my dilema I hope an answer from the authorities of the town :p
I've been chatting with Yvo for years (gosh, you're getting older, not me of course, I'm still young at heart :angel: ) so that's a reason I should write here... but half of the time we chat we disagree, plus I don't like Federer... so I've got some options... post the likes as Hi all and leave; post just smileys; or try to make Yvo's life a bit of nightmare posting here as well to disagree more often :devil:

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 05:41 PM
you're welcome :hatoff:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :wavey: :D

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:44 PM
I've been chatting with Yvo for years (gosh, you're getting older, not me of course, I'm still young at heart :angel: ) so that's a reason I should write here... but half of the time we chat we disagree, plus I don't like Federer... so I've got some options... post the likes as Hi all and leave; post just smileys; or try to make Yvo's life a bit of nightmare posting here as well to disagree more often :devil:

Well we have been able to stay chatting these years (except for some ignore times from me :angel: :p) so the disagreeing can't be too bad I would say (uhm yes I know we always disagree :p). But I would love to post with you again, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase stay posting! :bowdown:

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 05:48 PM
GOOD NIGHT

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Goodnight Suk :wavey:

propi
07-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Well we have been able to stay chatting these years (except for some ignore times from me :angel: :p) so the disagreeing can't be too bad I would say (uhm yes I know we always disagree :p). But I would love to post with you again, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase stay posting! :bowdown:
Ok then admit Tommy is the best :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Ok then admit Tommy is the best :p

No I won't :nerner:

propi
07-19-2005, 05:55 PM
No I won't :nerner:
:rolleyes:
See you :wavey:

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Goodnight Suk :wavey:

Great Sleep my dear~ :D

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
:rolleyes:
See you :wavey:
ey the :rolleyes: is for me, you should "pf" :p sorry this might get confusing for the others

See you :hug:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Great Sleep my dear~ :D
it'll take a while before I go to sleep, but hope you'll have good dreams

SUKTUEN
07-19-2005, 05:58 PM
it'll take a while before I go to sleep, but hope you'll have good dreams

thanyou :D

ste
07-19-2005, 06:54 PM

hey propi I will put you on the list... you're No. 11 then :bounce:

Welcome to the best fanclub who exists :hug:

ste
07-19-2005, 06:56 PM

Welcome to the club, Doug and propi!! :wavey:

don't forget that computers are jealous from time to time :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 06:56 PM
hey propi I will put you on the list... you're No. 11 then :bounce:

Welcome to the best fanclub who exists :hug:

:woohoo: so he'll be officially in the list!

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 06:57 PM
don't forget that computers are jealous from time to time :p
I know all about that :(

ste
07-19-2005, 06:57 PM

yeah here it winded much but not that hard like in the french part of Switzerland...

ste
07-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks for posting this sweetie :hug:

you didn't ask me to write it but I thought that you would that we all know where you "suddenly" disappeared so I posted it!!

:hug::hug::hug:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:00 PM
you didn't ask me to write it but I thought that you would that we all know where you "suddenly" disappeared so I posted it!!

:hug::hug::hug:
you can read minds ;) I kinda hoped that you would post it :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:01 PM

Aww that's nice! But Lausanne is better than Geneva of course :angel: :p Nice to try to speak French I can only :worship: you for that! But I am sure you still can count 'til 20 now :angel:

Lausanne is great but also St. Sulpice I have some wonderful friends there...:angel:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:04 PM

just a lil question this guy hadn't blond hair right??? :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:05 PM

he wrote a newsletter again... think suk means that one...:p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:06 PM
just a lil question this guy hadn't blond hair right??? :p

:rolls: no, dark hairs, and quite old :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:06 PM
he wrote a newsletter again... think suk means that one...:p
yeah she explained me, I am half asleep as I told you, I already forgot he did send one :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:08 PM

I'd say the 3rd option would be the best... we don't mind "disagreers" :lol:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:09 PM

see I knew she would say that :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:11 PM
:woohoo: so he'll be officially in the list!

yes sweety I added him!! :worship:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:13 PM
I know all about that :(

I don't know why but I thought that you could have some experiences with that....:p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:13 PM
I'd say the 3rd option would be the best... we don't mind "disagreers" :lol:

Great choice :yeah: though be sure it'll make your life a bit of a nightmare as well :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:14 PM
see I knew she would say that :p
you know me too well :rolleyes: :p but I still love you :hug:

ste
you can read minds ;) I kinda hoped that you would post it :p

and I did :hug:

Nymeria
I don't know why but I thought that you could have some experiences with that....:p

lol I remember this convo in 'feet'...

ste
07-19-2005, 07:15 PM
:rolls: no, dark hairs, and quite old :p

ah okay... then I don't know why you were that quickly :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
and I did :hug:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:17 PM
ah okay... then I don't know why you were that quickly :p

yep I am wondering as well :lol: but it did feel great to be that quickly :cool:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:22 PM
yeah she explained me, I am half asleep as I told you, I already forgot he did send one :p

did you read it?? he wrote about the fanclub!!

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:23 PM
did you read it?? he wrote about the fanclub!!
actually that is the only part I read so far :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Great choice :yeah: though be sure it'll make your life a bit of a nightmare as well :p

it will because I am Yvofan :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:28 PM
you know me too well :rolleyes: :p but I still love you :hug:

oh I hope you still love me.. .otherwise I won't say I know you anymore..:p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:29 PM
lol I remember this convo in 'feet'...

yeah we posted quite some posts about that :p

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:29 PM
it will because I am Yvofan :p

Don't say it too loud, maybe he'll be nice to you for a while till he knows about yvofan :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM

you don't have to say thanks :hug:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM
oh I hope you still love me.. .otherwise I won't say I know you anymore..:p

Well you are lucky you can continue saying you know me :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:31 PM
yep I am wondering as well :lol: but it did feel great to be that quickly :cool:

:rolls:

Nymeria
07-19-2005, 07:31 PM
yeah we posted quite some posts about that :p
and it resulted in a great convo about this guy why he was jealous :angel:

ste
07-19-2005, 07:32 PM
actually that is the only part I read so far :p

me too I just flew over the rest and read the end :p

ste
07-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Don't say it too loud, maybe he'll be nice to you for a while till he knows about yvofan :p

I don't know him till now... so I can't say anything :angel:

Nymeria
you don't have to say thanks :hug:

I know, but it means I can give you another hug for my road to Interlaken!

Nymeria
me too I just flew over the rest and read the end :p

:lol: how could it be different... :p