*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02 [Archive] - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:40 PM
Maybe your life keeps you in Holland... :p
that is possible for sure! Depends on how it'll go with finding a job or on the guys I meet

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:40 PM
IAF, TY

BUt I gotta leave the house at 8am tomorrow :yawn:
wow that is early! Where will you go so early?!

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Oh, Deutsch!? Du verstehst Deutsch! Super! :D Mir gehts gut, danke! Und dir?Gut danke :D, aber, du kannst nicht Deutsch mit mit sprechen, because I'm not that good :o

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Gut danke :D, aber, du kannst nicht Deutsch mit mit sprechen, because I'm not that good :o
you're still better than me :worship: (now is it not hard to be better than me in German)

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:42 PM
wow that is early! Where will you go so early?!Gotta go to a wedding in London!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Gotta go to a wedding in London!
Oh nice :) how far do you live away from London?

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:43 PM
How long is this ago? We never had animals at school I think... can't remember it at least :p

Well it's same with humans if you've your own house and then they place a stranger in your house at once, you never know how that will end. Though we fight in a different way than those fishes.
ummm, that was 15 or 16 years ago... It is kind of hard to remember things at the time...

your theory is very convincing. Right, if you have own house and suddenly a stranger begins to live with you, that is not a good feeling... For animals, it could end up fighting for survival..

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:44 PM
you're still better than me :worship: (now is it not hard to be better than me in German)I can speak a tiny bit of a few languages, but only tiny :lol:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Oh nice :) how far do you live away from London?About 90 miles, which is about an hour and a half depending on traffic. Sunday is busy to London! Because of tourists

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:45 PM
that is possible for sure! Depends on how it'll go with finding a job or on the guys I meet
You must be dreaming of moving to Switzerland!! You know what I mean! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:46 PM
ummm, that was 15 or 16 years ago... It is kind of hard to remember things at the time...

your theory is very convincing. Right, if you have own house and suddenly a stranger begins to live with you, that is not a good feeling... For animals, it could end up fighting for survival..

ok then I can understand you don't remember the whole story :lol: I don't think I remember anything from 15-16 years ago :p

Well it's most logical, of course I am not sure, I don't study those animals. But indeed, they will fight for survival, probably one will end up eating everything etc.

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:47 PM
I can speak a tiny bit of a few languages, but only tiny :lol:

I can say a very few words in German, but I can't write it at all

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:48 PM
You must be dreaming of moving to Switzerland!! You know what I mean! :p
well I know that there are lovely guys in Switzerland... :angel:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Gut danke :D, aber, du kannst nicht Deutsch mit mit sprechen, because I'm not that good :o
Till now, it was good! I admire people whose mother language is English and who speak or try to speak foreign languages, because some of them don't want to speak other languages because most of the people in the world understand English... :angel:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:49 PM
Till now, it was good! I admire people whose mother language is English and who speak or try to speak foreign languages, because some of them don't want to speak other languages because most of the people in the world understand English... :angel:I meant 'mit mir' by the way :o I want to learn more German :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:50 PM
About 90 miles, which is about an hour and a half depending on traffic. Sunday is busy to London! Because of tourists

must be nice, not too close to the big city but also not too far away from it. But still a long drive early in the morning :yawn:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:50 PM
well I know that there are lovely guys in Switzerland... :angel:
Don't you mean a particular guy from Basel and not Roger!? :aplot:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:51 PM
must be nice, not too close to the big city but also not too far away from it. But still a long drive early in the morning :yawn:It's nothing :lol: a month ago I got up at 3:30am and drove 400 miles (640km) :yawn:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Till now, it was good! I admire people whose mother language is English and who speak or try to speak foreign languages, because some of them don't want to speak other languages because most of the people in the world understand English... :angel:
yep same here ;)

for Dutchies it is normal to study several languages at school,but I know that's different in English countries

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:52 PM
ok then I can understand you don't remember the whole story :lol: I don't think I remember anything from 15-16 years ago :p

Well it's most logical, of course I am not sure, I don't study those animals. But indeed, they will fight for survival, probably one will end up eating everything etc.
So, you better keep Strider alone! :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Don't you mean a particular guy from Basel and not Roger!? :aplot:

Well I know there is a great guy from Basel and not Roger :angel: but Roger is great as well, so I expect there are more great guys in Switzerland :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:53 PM
It's nothing :lol: a month ago I got up at 3:30am and drove 400 miles (640km) :yawn:

wow!

though I usually like it if it's at night, I did love it when we did go to France and had to wake up early. I feel it as something special when we leave that early

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:54 PM
yep same here ;)

for Dutchies it is normal to study several languages at school,but I know that's different in English countriesThe only people English people I know who can speak another lanugage are the language teachers :o

Stevens Point
I meant 'mit mir' by the way :o I want to learn more German :)
Yeah, I noticed that, but it wasn't bad at all. A typing failure because R and T are next to each other... ;) Nice to hear that you want to learn more German! What else can you speak a little of?

Nymeria
So, you better keep Strider alone! :)
I will ;) I hope he'll live a long and happy life :) :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:55 PM
The only people English people I know who can speak another lanugage are the language teachers :o
:lol:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I noticed that, but it wasn't bad at all. A typing failure because R and T are next to each other... ;) Nice to hear that you want to learn more German! What else can you speak a little of?A tiny bit of Dutch, very tiny Chinese :o, and some French :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Well I know there is a great guy from Basel and not Roger :angel:
You mean Chiudi, right!? :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:58 PM
You mean Chiudi, right!? :angel:
yep, coz I don't know anyone else from that region :p well my cousin lives there as well, but I haven't seen him since we were 10yo, so no idea what he looks like, and not the guy I am looking for anyway :p

Stevens Point
I will ;) I hope he'll live a long and happy life :) :p
Then he must be fed regularly! :angel: ;) Make sure not to be forgotten!

Nymeria
A tiny bit of Dutch, very tiny Chinese :o, and some French :)
seems you like languages :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Then he must be fed regularly! :angel: ;) Make sure not to be forgotten!
I just have to remember to tell my parents in the weekends I am away :p

Douggie Style
seems you like languages :)I do :) but when I say tiny, I mean tiny :lol:

Though my French is more than tiny, but not great

Stevens Point
The only people English people I know who can speak another lanugage are the language teachers :o
:eek: :lol:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:00 PM
A tiny bit of Dutch, very tiny Chinese :o, and some French :)
You are good, man!

Douggie Style
:eek: :lol:It is true :o

Nymeria
I do :) but when I say tiny, I mean tiny :lol:

Though my French is more than tiny, but not great

I have always been so bad in languages, I would love to be able to study languages, but I just can't. I failed almost all of my tests :(

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:02 PM
yep, coz I don't know anyone else from that region :p well my cousin lives there as well, but I haven't seen him since we were 10yo, so no idea what he looks like, and not the guy I am looking for anyway :p
Have you seen him live actually and talked to him or touched him!?

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:02 PM
I just have to remember to tell my parents in the weekends I am away :p
Yeah, you'd better not forget that! ;)

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 10:04 PM
You are good, man!Thanks, though I can't speak any language fully, other than English

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Have you seen him live actually and talked to him or touched him!?

Chiudi you mean? I didn't know him till I met him in Rotterdam last february. Martijn (CooCooCachoo) told me that he was a great player, so we did go to his training on the qualies-saturday. And I did like chiudi at once, though when Martijn asked me if I would let my swiss flag sign by chiudi I said I was in doubt, coz I wanted it for Roger alone. But then I did get the chance to take a photo from closer and I saw how cute he was. And we cheered for him in his first round qualies match with the Swiss flag. That I decided to let him sign my flag. And I could take a photo with him :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Thanks, though I can't speak any language fully, other than English
But, that's the start! And, you show you are interested in other languages rather than English. It is really nice to hear that people from English speaking countries are interested in speaking other languages! I respect them. You are one of them, Doug! :D

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:10 PM
Chiudi you mean? I didn't know him till I met him in Rotterdam last february. Martijn (CooCooCachoo) told me that he was a great player, so we did go to his training on the qualies-saturday. And I did like chiudi at once, though when Martijn asked me if I would let my swiss flag sign by chiudi I said I was in doubt, coz I wanted it for Roger alone. But then I did get the chance to take a photo from closer and I saw how cute he was. And we cheered for him in his first round qualies match with the Swiss flag. That I decided to let him sign my flag. And I could take a photo with him :)
So nice! Then Legolas became Chiudi-fan! :angel: I hope you could meat him privately again!! :angel:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:10 PM
We are suddenly over 9000! :eek:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:12 PM
So nice! Then Legolas became Chiudi-fan! :angel: I hope you could meat him privately again!! :angel:

Yep, I did change my nick not a lot later. Especially the third day we saw him (he did lose on qualies sunday,but he was still there to practise on monday) and when we did talk a bit to him and I could take another photo with chiudi I decided that I really was in doubt if I did like Roger or Chiudi more :p

meet him privately? :eek: that would be nice... though I dunno how I would react on that :p

Nymeria
We are suddenly over 9000! :eek:
yes we've been posting a lot last night and this night :eek:

Stevens Point
I hear many "bang, bang" outside for a few hours by now. I hope they are not gun shots. Hopefully some fireworks or so because National Establishment Day of Switzerland is coming soon (August 1st.)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:14 PM
I hear many "bang, bang" outside for a few hours by now. I hope they are not gun shots. Hopefully some fireworks or so because National Establishment Day of Switzerland is coming soon (August 1st.)

well if you hear many for a few hours I guess it is fireworks... oh that's something I don't like :unsure: I have always been scared of fireworks!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:16 PM
meet him privately? :eek: that would be nice... though I dunno how I would react on that :p
I don't know... It seems like he doesn't have a particular woman next to him, and you seem to be the biggest Chiudi fan, so if you keep e-mailing him and meet him again at DC, sure he gets your attention... It is possible... :angel:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:18 PM
yes we've been posting a lot last night and this night :eek:
in a couple of days, we reach 10,000 and in a few weeks, then more! We would be within 10 threads with most posts in entire MTF!! It is still a dream of a dream to pass the number of "the" Dutch thread...

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:18 PM
I don't know... It seems like he doesn't have a particular woman next to him, and you seem to be the biggest Chiudi fan, so if you keep e-mailing him and meet him again at DC, sure he gets your attention... It is possible... :angel:

True, he seemed all alone in Rotterdam (not that he was lonely, coz he was talking all the time).
I have said to Ste before that I dunno if I am the biggest Chiudi fan, I think that would be a big honour to give, but we don't know all the Chiudi-fans on this world and I think everybody is a fan in their own way. But that I am a big fan, that's sure!
I hope I can meet him again at DC and I will continue e-mailing if he replies on it :) but I dunno if it is possible what you say...

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:20 PM
in a couple of days, we reach 10,000 and in a few weeks, then more! We would be within 10 threads with most posts in entire MTF!! It is still a dream of a dream to pass the number of "the" Dutch thread...

Yes we're going really fast last days :eek: I still remember that we did celebrate 5K! What a honour that I am in the thread-name of such a fastgrowing thread!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:21 PM
well if you hear many for a few hours I guess it is fireworks... oh that's something I don't like :unsure: I have always been scared of fireworks!
Oh, you don't like fireworks' There is nothing to be afraid of. ;) If you do fireworks with your friends, that is a lot of fun, but it is true, you have to use them in a correct way. :D

There will be a huge firework show in Zurich on the evening of August 1st. :D

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:23 PM
True, he seemed all alone in Rotterdam (not that he was lonely, coz he was talking all the time).
I have said to Ste before that I dunno if I am the biggest Chiudi fan, I think that would be a big honour to give, but we don't know all the Chiudi-fans on this world and I think everybody is a fan in their own way. But that I am a big fan, that's sure!
I hope I can meet him again at DC and I will continue e-mailing if he replies on it :) but I dunno if it is possible what you say...
Well, you'll see... :angel:

How often does he reply to you?

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Yes we're going really fast last days :eek: I still remember that we did celebrate 5K! What a honour that I am in the thread-name of such a fastgrowing thread!
You deserve it, Yvo! ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh, you don't like fireworks' There is nothing to be afraid of. ;) If you do fireworks with your friends, that is a lot of fun, but it is true, you have to use them in a correct way. :D

There will be a huge firework show in Zurich on the evening of August 1st. :D
I did really hate it when I was a kid. During the fireworks at january1 I did always stay inside :unsure: and then when I was a bit older I did just go outside for a few minutes to say happy new year to everybody but then I did run inside again. I was even scared of these lil stars, the kid friendly fireworks. :scared: and I still don't like fireworks, will always stay far away of it!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:27 PM
Well, you'll see... :angel:

How often does he reply to you?
lol I don't expect a lot of it :p I am just wondering how it would be if I see him again, wondering if he would recognize me :p

he just replies on his fanmail... I think I have received 5 e-mails from him. But I didn't send more myself (well Ste and I did send a new one not too long ago).

Stevens Point
I did really hate it when I was a kid. During the fireworks at january1 I did always stay inside :unsure: and then when I was a bit older I did just go outside for a few minutes to say happy new year to everybody but then I did run inside again. I was even scared of these lil stars, the kid friendly fireworks. :scared: and I still don't like fireworks, will always stay far away of it!
I don't say you should try to like it, but it is not a scary thing at all. But, I understand you, too... :hug:

Nymeria
You deserve it, Yvo! ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't say you should try to like it, but it is not a scary thing at all. But, I understand you, too... :hug:

Imo it is scary :shrug: I don't mind thunderstorms, but I hate fireworks!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
lol I don't expect a lot of it :p I am just wondering how it would be if I see him again, wondering if he would recognize me :p

he just replies on his fanmail... I think I have received 5 e-mails from him. But I didn't send more myself (well Ste and I did send a new one not too long ago).
Well, if he sees a girl from Holland (not from Switzerland nor GB), it would be a nice impression for him. If he doesn't recognize you this time, he will recognize you next time! :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Well, if he sees a girl from Holland (not from Switzerland nor GB), it would be a nice impression for him. If he doesn't recognize you this time, he will recognize you next time! :angel:

Well I am not going to wear an orange shirt, so he won't just see I am from Holland :p but he knows who I am (in Rotterdam he said hello to us when he saw us :)) and he knows that we are coming :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:34 PM
Imo it is scary :shrug: I don't mind thunderstorms, but I hate fireworks!
I rather prefer fireworks, because a lightning could strike you to death... :scared:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:35 PM
I rather prefer fireworks, because a lightning could strike you to death... :scared:
with fireworks terrible accidents can happen as well... but I understand what you mean. Actually I don't understand why I am so scared for fireworks.

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Well I am not going to wear an orange shirt, so he won't just see I am from Holland :p but he knows who I am (in Rotterdam he said hello to us when he saw us :)) and he knows that we are coming :p
If he knows you, that is a good sign! He knows that a girl from Holland comes to Geneva to see him play (or just sit), he should feel happy for that! :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:40 PM
with fireworks terrible accidents can happen as well... but I understand what you mean. Actually I don't understand why I am so scared for fireworks.
Yes, fireworks can be dangerous as well, but you just need to be carefull not to be silly with them, then you are fine!

But, that is ok Yvo, I am not mad or anything at all that you are afraid of fireworks... :hug:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:40 PM
If he knows you, that is a good sign! He knows that a girl from Holland comes to Geneva to see him play (or just sit), he should feel happy for that! :)

Well I don't go for him alone, I go for the swiss team:p but I would be happiest if he's there indeed.

Well it was easy to make him remember us I think, coz he is not used to have too many fans abroad who cheer for him with a swiss flag and who stalk him 3 days long ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Yes, fireworks can be dangerous as well, but you just need to be carefull not to be silly with them, then you are fine!

But, that is ok Yvo, I am not mad or anything at all that you are afraid of fireworks... :hug:
Luckily you're not mad at me coz of that, coz I can't help it :p :hug:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Well I don't go for him alone, I go for the swiss team:p but I would be happiest if he's there indeed.

Well it was easy to make him remember us I think, coz he is not used to have too many fans abroad who cheer for him with a swiss flag and who stalk him 3 days long ;)
Yes right! I should know that you are coming for the whole Swiss team!! :worship: Haha, he will surely recognize you someday!! :rolls:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Luckily you're not mad at me coz of that, coz I can't help it :p :hug:
I will be never mad at you, I respect how you are. :hug:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Yes right! I should know that you are coming for the whole Swiss team!! :worship: Haha, he will surely recognize you someday!! :rolls:

yeah I always cheer for the Swiss players, though I like some more than others :yeah:
I hope he'll recognize me someday :devil:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:47 PM
I will be never mad at you, I respect how you are. :hug:
oh even better, that's the kind of friend I wanna have :hug:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:48 PM
yeah I always cheer for the Swiss players, though I like some more than others :yeah:
I hope he'll recognize me someday :devil:
I am also with the whole Swiss team! :D

Yes, he will, if you don't stop being like you now. :angel:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:49 PM
oh even better, that's the kind of friend I wanna have :hug:
I am the Yvo fan No.4, you remember? ;) :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:50 PM
I am also with the whole Swiss team! :D

Yes, he will, if you don't stop being like you now. :angel:

Though you are Swiss and I am Dutch :p Oh and I have to be fair, there's one Swiss player I do not really like (though I only know him from pics) but I would still cheer for him if he doesn't play my faves :shrug:

:lol: I dunno how I would act if I see him again, you know in Rotterdam he was new for me, but now I really am a fan

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:50 PM
I am the Yvo fan No.4, you remember? ;) :angel:
have to be fair I don't remember the exact numbers, but I for sure remember you are a fan :hug:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Though you are Swiss and I am Dutch :p Oh and I have to be fair, there's one Swiss player I do not really like (though I only know him from pics) but I would still cheer for him if he doesn't play my faves :shrug:

:lol: I dunno how I would act if I see him again, you know in Rotterdam he was new for me, but now I really am a fan
Can you give me his name?

Well, my suggestion is to be yourself, try not to think hard. :angel:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:55 PM
have to be fair I don't remember the exact numbers, but I for sure remember you are a fan :hug:
I wonder where the other fans are... They said they are fan, but they don't show up so often... :scratch:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Can you give me his name?

Well, my suggestion is to be yourself, try not to think hard. :angel:

JC Scherrer ;) as I said, I don't know a lot about him, he might be really friendly, but somehow after seeing pics of him I didn't really like him

ok that's what I should try then, but it's hard you know, to make me stop thinking :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:56 PM
I am excited to see what comes next in your avatar... :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:56 PM
I wonder where the other fans are... They said they are fan, but they don't show up so often... :scratch:

no indeed :shrug: but well you always got the silent fans ;) I respect them the same way as I respect my other fans. Though those I got contact with are more special for me :hug:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:57 PM
I am excited to see what comes next in your avatar... :angel:
my newest creation :lol: not really as nice as the one I had till now, but I like changing once in a while :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:59 PM
JC Scherrer ;) as I said, I don't know a lot about him, he might be really friendly, but somehow after seeing pics of him I didn't really like him

ok that's what I should try then, but it's hard you know, to make me stop thinking :p
I have never heard of him... From Swiss team, I know Roger, Chiudi, Stan, George, Ivo, Michel, Rosset, and Michael Lammer.. JC? Juan Carlos??

Yeah, I assume it is hard to be natural and not to think much in front of an idol, but,,, just take it easy... it will be all right!! :D

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:01 PM
no indeed :shrug: but well you always got the silent fans ;) I respect them the same way as I respect my other fans. Though those I got contact with are more special for me :hug:
SUKTUEN can be your fan, as well!! ;) Because she posts and has chat with you sometimes! ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:02 PM
I have never heard of him... From Swiss team, I know Roger, Chiudi, Stan, George, Ivo, Michel, Rosset, and Michael Lammer.. JC? Juan Carlos??

Yeah, I assume it is hard to be natural and not to think much in front of an idol, but,,, just take it easy... it will be all right!! :D
Jean-Claude ;) http://www.jcscherrer.com/

I know Roger, Chiudi, Stan, George, Ivo,Michel, Rosset. I have heard of Michael, but don't know him. Have to say, seems I know more swiss players than I thought :eek: Well that's good, since I cheer for them :p

I guess it depends on how Chiudi reacts how normal I'll be :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:02 PM
my newest creation :lol: not really as nice as the one I had till now, but I like changing once in a while :p
Can't wait! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:03 PM
SUKTUEN can be your fan, as well!! ;) Because she posts and has chat with you sometimes! ;)
:lol: But she just posts in every Roger-thread :p she might not know this is not a Roger-cheering-thread :p

There are two others who did post here more than some others in the list who are not a fan yet, Bart (tRaB) and Aldaron (Puss-in-Boots). Though I would name the last one my official stalker :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Can't wait! :p
:rolleyes: seems uploading takes a while today

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Jean-Claude ;) http://www.jcscherrer.com/

I know Roger, Chiudi, Stan, George, Ivo,Michel, Rosset. I have heard of Michael, but don't know him. Have to say, seems I know more swiss players than I thought :eek: Well that's good, since I cheer for them :p

I guess it depends on how Chiudi reacts how normal I'll be :p
Right! There is even a thread of him here! But, I don't know him quite well, I hardly hear of him...

Yeah, I think there are quite many but most of them are playing in challenger or satelite... This Michael Lammer is a regular player in challengers, I think. He got wild card for Gstaad this year, but he didn't win a match...

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Right! There is even a thread of him here! But, I don't know him quite well, I hardly hear of him...

Yeah, I think there are quite many but most of them are playing in challenger or satelite... This Michael Lammer is a regular player in challengers, I think. He got wild card for Gstaad this year, but he didn't win a match...

Yeah, Martijn is quite a big fan of Scherrer, so that explains the thread ;)

yeah sadly not all those swiss guys are in the bigger tournies, I would love to see Chiudi on tv more often :sad:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:08 PM
:lol: But she just posts in every Roger-thread :p she might not know this is not a Roger-cheering-thread :p

There are two others who did post here more than some others in the list who are not a fan yet, Bart (tRaB) and Aldaron (Puss-in-Boots). Though I would name the last one my official stalker :p
well, knowing the fact that she posts every recently replied thread, I doubt she knows what is actually going on in this thread... But, she has quite many posts here. :eek: She must have had some long chats with you or ste!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah, Martijn is quite a big fan of Scherrer, so that explains the thread ;)

yeah sadly not all those swiss guys are in the bigger tournies, I would love to see Chiudi on tv more often :sad:
Yeah, but you will see him live in the stadium, that can't be better!! :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:10 PM
well, knowing the fact that she posts every recently replied thread, I doubt she knows what is actually going on in this thread... But, she has quite many posts here. :eek: She must have had some long chats with you or ste!

well she posts hello in this thread when she is on, and she posts about 10 times goodnight before she really leaves. And in between she tries to confuse us with strange posts. But it's fine, even while she annoys me sometimes, I know it's partly coz of her English and prolly she just really wants to belong somewhere and she feels home in the Roger-forum

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Yeah, but you will see him live in the stadium, that can't be better!! :angel:

True :) that's better than anything else... well maybe those private meetings you talked about are even better :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:14 PM
well she posts hello in this thread when she is on, and she posts about 10 times goodnight before she really leaves. And in between she tries to confuse us with strange posts. But it's fine, even while she annoys me sometimes, I know it's partly coz of her English and prolly she just really wants to belong somewhere and she feels home in the Roger-forum
I haven't had much conversation with her, but I kind of like how she is. Sometimes she is funny! I can't dislike her. And, she once said she replies because she wants to practice her English... That is a nice effort, I think... :cool:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:15 PM
I haven't had much conversation with her, but I kind of like how she is. Sometimes she is funny! I can't dislike her. And, she once said she replies because she wants to practice her English... That is a nice effort, I think... :cool:

In the beginning I did kinda dislike her, just coz she replies everywhere without having a reason to post. But I start to like her more, she tries to do her best and improve her English. I guess she is a nice person, it's just the language problem

But you know it's a bit annoying when you're in a convo and she just comes in and says "goodnight" and leaves again and then a few minutes later she's back and says "goodnight" again :shrug: though that's how we started with our Goodnight allt he time of the day, so that's funny as well now :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:15 PM
True :) that's better than anything else... well maybe those private meetings you talked about are even better :p
I have a feeling it will happen if you keep loving him like you do right now! ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:17 PM
I have a feeling it will happen if you keep loving him like you do right now! ;)
:lol: wondering if you're right, wouldn't mind if you are I think :angel:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Your avatar! It is another nice one you got!! I wonder how you do this kind of mixing pictures in one small photo :eek:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Your avatar! It is another nice one you got!! I wonder how you do this kind of mixing pictures in one small photo :eek:

Thanks :) I just see what kind of pics I got and can put in an avy. This time I was thinking of putting my Swiss flag as avy, and I wanted Roger back, but of course Chiudi still had to be there as well. So first I was thinking of having Roger's face left and Chiudi's face right, but I didn'thave a good Roger pic saved but when I saw this one I thought it was worth a try. And then you just have to mix them together, see what looks nice... :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:20 PM
In the beginning I did kinda dislike her, just coz she replies everywhere without having a reason to post. But I start to like her more, she tries to do her best and improve her English. I guess she is a nice person, it's just the language problem

But you know it's a bit annoying when you're in a convo and she just comes in and says "goodnight" and leaves again and then a few minutes later she's back and says "goodnight" again :shrug: though that's how we started with our Goodnight allt he time of the day, so that's funny as well now :)
Personally it doesn't bother me when she comes and keeps saying goodnight. I would just let her. That is how she is..

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:21 PM
:lol: wondering if you're right, wouldn't mind if you are I think :angel:
I hope I am right! :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Personally it doesn't bother me when she comes and keeps saying goodnight. I would just let her. That is how she is..
I am a "hard" person, you know, I really like my standards, I get annoyed quite easily. But I am teaching myself to stay friendly even while I get annoyed and it is working really well with Suk and I even start to like her more :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:22 PM
I hope I am right! :angel:

So why do you hope so? :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Thanks :) I just see what kind of pics I got and can put in an avy. This time I was thinking of putting my Swiss flag as avy, and I wanted Roger back, but of course Chiudi still had to be there as well. So first I was thinking of having Roger's face left and Chiudi's face right, but I didn'thave a good Roger pic saved but when I saw this one I thought it was worth a try. And then you just have to mix them together, see what looks nice... :)
This looks surely good! :D

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:24 PM
This looks surely good! :D

Thanks, though I should make it again, I don't like it at the righttopcorner, I think I can make it better... but I will do that another time.

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:26 PM
I am a "hard" person, you know, I really like my standards, I get annoyed quite easily. But I am teaching myself to stay friendly even while I get annoyed and it is working really well with Suk and I even start to like her more :)
She doesn't intend to bother us, I know that. So, maybe that is why her posts don't bother me. That is how she is, and I find it cute... :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:27 PM
She doesn't intend to bother us, I know that. So, maybe that is why her posts don't bother me. That is how she is, and I find it cute... :angel:
yes that's what I told myself as well, and I would like it if I can help her a bit with her English :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Thanks, though I should make it again, I don't like it at the righttopcorner, I think I can make it better... but I will do that another time.
I have no idea how you would do this kind of things, but I know that you can do it. ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:29 PM
I have no idea how you would do this kind of things, but I know that you can do it. ;)
this photoediting program I got is really easy to work with ;)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:31 PM
yes that's what I told myself as well, and I would like it if I can help her a bit with her English :)
Yes, her English is not good, but I understand her well. And, I like her English. :rolls: I don't know how many times she was told that it is avatar and not "avarat", but she keeps writing like that. That is funny!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:32 PM
this photoediting program I got is really easy to work with ;)
I don't know if I got this program, but I am not that good at computer things... I don't even know how all the things work in MTF... :scratch:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Yes, her English is not good, but I understand her well. And, I like her English. :rolls: I don't know how many times she was told that it is avatar and not "avarat", but she keeps writing like that. That is funny!

An avarat? :cool: I like that a lot more. Yeah it is kinda funny, but I shouldn't laugh about it, I know my Englis is far from good as well.

You are lucky you didn't meet me when I just joined the board. Ferny (propi) did have lots of problems teaching me some things of English. For example I said all the time "you was" instead of "you were" and I had no idea when I should use "then" or "than". Think I still do this last thing wrong quite often, but after many times being corrected by Ferny I did finally learn to say "you were" :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:35 PM
I don't know if I got this program, but I am not that good at computer things... I don't even know how all the things work in MTF... :scratch:
I don't think it's a well known programm, I did get it with my webcam :)
I am not that good with computers as well, got a brother I can ask a lot tho. I know quite a lot about mtf now, but that's more coz I have been posting here for almost 3 years now! :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:42 PM
An avarat? :cool: I like that a lot more. Yeah it is kinda funny, but I shouldn't laugh about it, I know my Englis is far from good as well.

You are lucky you didn't meet me when I just joined the board. Ferny (propi) did have lots of problems teaching me some things of English. For example I said all the time "you was" instead of "you were" and I had no idea when I should use "then" or "than". Think I still do this last thing wrong quite often, but after many times being corrected by Ferny I did finally learn to say "you were" :p
Her English is cute and funny, but I don't mean bad here at all. I just simply like how she talks and expresses herself. That is her characteristic, her posts make me laugh for good! :D

Then Ferny must have done a great job! I don't see any problem in your English. it doesn't have to be perfect anyway here in MTF. If you can give what you mean, that is the point. My English isn't also perfect, but I don't care much about grammar and so on here... :angel:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:44 PM
I don't think it's a well known programm, I did get it with my webcam :)
I am not that good with computers as well, got a brother I can ask a lot tho. I know quite a lot about mtf now, but that's more coz I have been posting here for almost 3 years now! :p
Right! I have already learned quite many from you! I thank you for that! :hug: And, you are reaching 31,000!! Does Debstah more than you?

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Her English is cute and funny, but I don't mean bad here at all. I just simply like how she talks and expresses herself. That is her characteristic, her posts make me laugh for good! :D

Then Ferny must have done a great job! I don't see any problem in your English. it doesn't have to be perfect anyway here in MTF. If you can give what you mean, that is the point. My English isn't also perfect, but I don't care much about grammar and so on here... :angel:
It's funny how she uses the :devil: all the time, in a lot of posts. Just like you use the :angel: a lot :p

Thanks :) actually I did read some of my first posts on mtf (better say atpworld) and I was a bit like suktuen :p I think my English was a bit better, but also full of strange expressions, my English improved a lot during the three years :)

Yes be able to say what you want is most important.

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:46 PM
Right! I have already learned quite many from you! I thank you for that! :hug: And, you are reaching 31,000!! Does Debstah more than you?
You're welcome :) glad I can teach someone things about the board. Yep Debstah has about 300-400 more. (you can check it in the memberlist ;)) But I am getting closer every day :eek:

Edit: seems this is my 31000th post, wow! :o

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Steffi was not here last night and today, she has to read back a lot coz we've had two long chats :eek:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:49 PM
It's funny how she uses the :devil: all the time, in a lot of posts. Just like you use the :angel: a lot :p

Thanks :) actually I did read some of my first posts on mtf (better say atpworld) and I was a bit like suktuen :p I think my English was a bit better, but also full of strange expressions, my English improved a lot during the three years :)

Yes be able to say what you want is most important.
Well, I do use :devil: as well, if I mean it! :devil: And, I like :angel: and :p because I often write things with those meanings. Actually, I try to find the best smily which suites what I mean. :cool:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:51 PM
Well, I do use :devil: as well, if I mean it! :devil: And, I like :angel: and :p because I often write things with those meanings. Actually, I try to find the best smily which suites what I mean. :cool:
Yeah that's what I try as well, though I just noticed today that you use the :angel: really often!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:52 PM
You're welcome :) glad I can teach someone things about the board. Yep Debstah has about 300-400 more. (you can check it in the memberlist ;)) But I am getting closer every day :eek:

Edit: seems this is my 31000th post, wow! :o
She must be also chatting to get those posts!!

Congrats, Yvo!! :worship: :hug: You celebrated on your 22222th post a couple months ago, and now 33333 is within your reach now! :eek: :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:54 PM
She must be also chatting to get those posts!!

Congrats, Yvo!! :worship: :hug: You celebrated on your 22222th post a couple months ago, and now 33333 is within your reach now! :eek: :)
yes I think so, but she's active in the Roddick-forum, I never come there so no idea how she gets her posts ;)

Thanks :) Yep I remember Yasmine tried to get me to 33333 as fast as possible and I told her it would take quite a while... :o but seems it's going faster than I want!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:54 PM
Steffi was not here last night and today, she has to read back a lot coz we've had two long chats :eek:
Right! Nathy and Nienke, too!! :eek: Speaking of ste, didn't she say she would go for holidays and wanted to close this thread, but thankfully decided not to do so?

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah that's what I try as well, though I just noticed today that you use the :angel: really often!
Maybe because I might be telling those things like an angel... :angel: ...( :devil: )

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Right! Nathy and Nienke, too!! :eek: Speaking of ste, didn't she say she would go for holidays and wanted to close this thread, but thankfully decided not to do so?
Yeah, though Nathy has still been here last night and Nienke did post here today, so only ste got both nights!
Yes Ste was joking about that, but I think that would be for another time :shrug: hopefully she won't close this thread, we should be able to chat somewhere!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Maybe because I might be telling those things like an angel... :angel: ...( :devil: )

So you are an angel who wants me to have private meetings with Chiudi... :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 11:58 PM
yes I think so, but she's active in the Roddick-forum, I never come there so no idea how she gets her posts ;)

Thanks :) Yep I remember Yasmine tried to get me to 33333 as fast as possible and I told her it would take quite a while... :o but seems it's going faster than I want!
Hehe, things are going faster than everyone thought. This thread, your posts, and my posts!! :eek: :eek:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Hehe, things are going faster than everyone thought. This thread, your posts, and my posts!! :eek: :eek:
your posttotal is going faster than mine when I just joined the board ;) though I had the bad luck that the board was closed after some months so I had to go posting somewhere else. (glad I did, otherwise I would never have known Ferny by now)

Stevens Point
Yeah, though Nathy has still been here last night and Nienke did post here today, so only ste got both nights!
Yes Ste was joking about that, but I think that would be for another time :shrug: hopefully she won't close this thread, we should be able to chat somewhere!
I don't think she would do that, but we got what!? Stan's thread!? :devil:

Nymeria
And in the meanwhile I wanted to go to sleep early but I am still online :rolleyes:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:00 AM
I don't think she would do that, but we got what!? Stan's thread!? :devil:
:lol: Stan's thread has changed into a shrek/madagascar-thread :p Maybe we should return to the Rogi-fans in Japan??? thread then :p

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:00 AM
So you are an angel who wants me to have private meetings with Chiudi... :p
No, I am not an angel, but if you want to meet him privately, I would certainly hope so, as well! :angel:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:02 AM
No, I am not an angel, but if you want to meet him privately, I would certainly hope so, as well! :angel:
Look there is that angelface again :p if I ever have the chance to meet him privately I will thank you a lot!

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:03 AM
And in the meanwhile I wanted to go to sleep early but I am still online :rolleyes:
I just didn't notice quite well that it is so late now.. :o Shall we stop soon and go to bed?? :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:04 AM
I just didn't notice quite well that it is so late now.. :o Shall we stop soon and go to bed?? :p
Well I noticed it, coz I think around 12 I did move from my desk to my bed and we didn't stop chatting since then :p yeah it would be a good idea to close the laptop... I just didn't notice I was tired while chatting with you

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:05 AM
your posttotal is going faster than mine when I just joined the board ;) though I had the bad luck that the board was closed after some months so I had to go posting somewhere else. (glad I did, otherwise I would never have known Ferny by now)
I think it is just because I have nice chatting partners!! :hug:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:06 AM
I think it is just because I have nice chatting partners!! :hug:

:hug: good you think that way about us, that's why it goes a lot faster with my posttotal now. In the beginning I did just chat with Aldaron, about elves all the time :p

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:06 AM
:lol: Stan's thread has changed into a shrek/madagascar-thread :p Maybe we should return to the Rogi-fans in Japan??? thread then :p
Rogi-fans in Japan thread would be nice! That is where I started and I loved the conversations there!! :D But, as long as this thread exists, I prefer being here!! :) (Both would be also great, though! :angel: )

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:08 AM
Rogi-fans in Japan thread would be nice! That is where I started and I loved the conversations there!! :D But, as long as this thread exists, I prefer being here!! :) (Both would be also great, though! :angel: )
I know that's where you started, we talked about that yesterday :p

yeah me too, this feels like my home now :) though some nice convo's with nocko in her thread would be nice as well!

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:10 AM
Look there is that angelface again :p if I ever have the chance to meet him privately I will thank you a lot!
I don't know, but that :angel: suits what I want to say... Actually I used to play a role of an angel for my female friends who were in love with someone, and they talked to me and gave some advice. They had a relationship, and one of them got married! :angel: (again..)

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:10 AM
I know that's where you started, we talked about that yesterday :p

yeah me too, this feels like my home now :) though some nice convo's with nocko in her thread would be nice as well!
Sure she would join!! :)

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:12 AM
I don't know, but that :angel: suits what I want to say... Actually I used to play a role of an angel for my female friends who were in love with someone, and they talked to me and gave some advice. They had a relationship, and one of them got married! :angel: (again..)

So you are an angel! :p well if I ever need an angel to talk to about someone I am in love with I know where to find you!

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:13 AM
anyway, I think it's really time for me to leave now. It was nice chatting with you Steven, hope we can do that more often :) Goodnight :hug:

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:13 AM
Well I noticed it, coz I think around 12 I did move from my desk to my bed and we didn't stop chatting since then :p yeah it would be a good idea to close the laptop... I just didn't notice I was tired while chatting with you
OK, you might have a busy day tomorrow (today!!), so going to bed soon would be a great idea...

But, I will reply to your rest of the posts... :p

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:14 AM
:hug: good you think that way about us, that's why it goes a lot faster with my posttotal now. In the beginning I did just chat with Aldaron, about elves all the time :p
Maybe you should establish YEF, "Yvo's Elves Forums." :devil:

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:17 AM
So you are an angel! :p well if I ever need an angel to talk to about someone I am in love with I know where to find you!
I don't call myself an angel, but it was kind of like that... I hope I could help you then!! ;)

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:20 AM
anyway, I think it's really time for me to leave now. It was nice chatting with you Steven, hope we can do that more often :) Goodnight :hug:
It was also my pleasure talking with you, Yvo. Sure we are doing that again!! :D :angel: (too much!?)

Sleep well! :wavey: :hug:

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 12:28 AM
Wow, we had about 18 page chat tonight!! for about 5 hours!! :eek: :eek:

Nathy
07-31-2005, 12:33 AM
Steven seems you are still online??

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 08:46 AM
OK, you might have a busy day tomorrow (today!!), so going to bed soon would be a great idea...

But, I will reply to your rest of the posts... :p

no busy day at all I think, but you just need to go to sleep once in a while :p

did woke up this morning to clean the bathroom :yawn:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Maybe you should establish YEF, "Yvo's Elves Forums." :devil:
I could've done that some months ago, now I ammore in for YCF (guess what the C is standing for :p)

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 08:49 AM
It was also my pleasure talking with you, Yvo. Sure we are doing that again!! :D :angel: (too much!?)

Sleep well! :wavey: :hug:

:lol: I shouldn't have said something about those angels, now you'll post them evenmore :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 08:50 AM
Wow, we had about 18 page chat tonight!! for about 5 hours!! :eek: :eek:

oops :eek: well I enjoyed the chat anyway, so I don't mind it took so many hours (and pages)!

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 10:00 AM
Steven seems you are still online??
Mmmm, I must have closed my laptop shortly after you arrived... How was your evening/night? :)

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 10:01 AM
no busy day at all I think, but you just need to go to sleep once in a while :p

did woke up this morning to clean the bathroom :yawn:
To clean the bathroom!?, Right, I have to clean up all the mess in my entire apartment!! :o

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 10:02 AM
I could've done that some months ago, now I ammore in for YCF (guess what the C is standing for :p)
Sure I know what C is for you! :p

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 10:03 AM
:lol: I shouldn't have said something about those angels, now you'll post them evenmore :p
Maybe I should have more variety of smilies... :angel: (again!!)

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 10:04 AM
oops :eek: well I enjoyed the chat anyway, so I don't mind it took so many hours (and pages)!
To everyone else, our conversation is worth reading, so have fun reading our convo for 18 pages!! :wavey: :p

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 10:08 AM
I also noticed that CooCooCacho (Martijn) has a "CHIUDI" avatar... :)

Mrs. B
07-31-2005, 10:10 AM
Mrs.B is Mrs.B again :bounce: sorry, but I did never get used to the other nick :p

hi :wavey:

well at least i changed only once since i became a member here, you changed your nick like a million times, you have an identity crisis! :haha:

Mrs. B
07-31-2005, 10:15 AM
To clean the bathroom!?, Right, I have to clean up all the mess in my entire apartment!! :o

Hi, Steve, when you're done cleaning your flat you can come to Bern and clean my flat! :lol:

i went to bed late last night, there was a good party at the newly renovated Wankdorf stadium. :zzz:

Trotz, Gruessech mittenand! :wavey: what are you guys up to? I'm waiting for hubby to get back from golf and we're gonna chill out by the Sense river with a bunch of friends and do our fireworks when it gets dark. i have prepared some rice noodles and...sushi! also packed my small 'Hangematte'. :cool:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:40 AM
my mum asked me to do that two days ago, but I "forgot" it all the time so I wanted to surprise her this morning :p

You shouldn't make a mess, so you won't have to clean that :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Maybe I should have more variety of smilies... :angel: (again!!)
:rolls:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:41 AM
To everyone else, our conversation is worth reading, so have fun reading our convo for 18 pages!! :wavey: :p
:lol: that would be like reading a book! :eek:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:42 AM
I also noticed that CooCooCacho (Martijn) has a "CHIUDI" avatar... :)
yep, tho I don't like the avarat (:angel: :p) :tape:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:43 AM
well at least i changed only once since i became a member here, you changed your nick like a million times, you have an identity crisis! :haha:
No! it's just that you know my nicks from wtaworld, I only changed 2 times here (from Fonky to Legolas and from Legolas to Chiudi-fan!) :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi, Steve, when you're done cleaning your flat you can come to Bern and clean my flat! :lol:

i went to bed late last night, there was a good party at the newly renovated Wankdorf stadium. :zzz:

Trotz, Gruessech mittenand! :wavey: what are you guys up to? I'm waiting for hubby to get back from golf and we're gonna chill out by the Sense river with a bunch of friends and do our fireworks when it gets dark. i have prepared some rice noodles and...sushi! also packed my small 'Hangematte'. :cool:
sounds good :yeah:

I won't do a lot today I think :yawn:

Mrs. B
07-31-2005, 10:48 AM
No! it's just that you know my nicks from wtaworld, I only changed 2 times here (from Fonky to Legolas and from Legolas to Chiudi-fan!) :p

ok, ok. that was exaggerating, the million x. :p ;)

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 10:48 AM
I could also try to spell his name right :p

yeah, good idea :p or you could try to search on internet how you spell his name :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:50 AM
ok, ok. that was exaggerating, the million x. :p ;)
but I am sure you did also know me as megli and probably as yvil, so I can understand you think I change my name often :p

but I just like changing nicks, just like I like it to change avatar and sig :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:50 AM
yeah, good idea :p or you could try to search on internet how you spell his name :p
it's hard to search on internet on a name you don't know how to spell :shrug: :p

Mrs. B
07-31-2005, 10:51 AM
sounds good :yeah:

I won't do a lot today I think :yawn:

and i still feel like going back to sleep. but i will have my siesta in my hammock and bath in the river. that should wake me up.

tomorrow will be raining i think so might as well enjoy the outdoors today. :)

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 10:53 AM
and i still feel like going back to sleep. but i will have my siesta in my hammock and bath in the river. that should wake me up.

tomorrow will be raining i think so might as well enjoy the outdoors today. :)

As long as you're active you often don't notice when you're tired, so maybe I should go somewhere today.

It's raining here right now :rolleyes: though they say it'll get better later today

Mrs. B
07-31-2005, 11:00 AM
As long as you're active you often don't notice when you're tired, so maybe I should go somewhere today.

It's raining here right now :rolleyes: though they say it'll get better later today

then i'll get lazy tomorrow and be active today. no work as it's the First of August.

anywayz, i'm off. have a nice day, yvo clubbers. :wavey:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:02 AM
then i'll get lazy tomorrow and be active today. no work as it's the First of August.

ah yes that's what all these swiss people say here, no work on the first of August. What exactly is this day?

Enjoy your (active) day :wavey:

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi ~~everyone~~!!

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:06 AM
Oh my holy Maria... :scared:

a bunch of questions to ask...

1. Is this real??
2. How big is this thing (cm?)
3. Is this in a Zoo or nature?
4. Is this poisonous?
5. Are their bigger spiders than this one??

Oh my god! This thing is huge!! uhhhhh. :speakles:

1. yes, it's real :p
2. 15 cm or so...
3. in nature, and you see them quite often :p
4. not that I know..
5. a bit bigger, but not very much, not that i've seen ;)

yeah, it's huge, but cool to see!

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi ~~everyone~~!!
hey suk :wavey: Happy Birthday :)

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 11:08 AM
:wavey: then i'll get lazy tomorrow and be active today. no work as it's the First of August.

Mrs.B Hi~!!! Welcome back ~~!!! :wavey: :wavey:
Would you mind to post the Photos of Juilit 's husband~? :D :D
THankyou~~ :worship:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:09 AM

2. 15 cm or so...
4. not that I know..

this 15cm is just the body, not the legs?
Oh and it's not poisonous? :cool: I want such spider!

RogiNie
have to say that even I would be a bit scared if I saw that spider :p

yeah, when you see that spider for the first time, without knowing that there's such spider.. I would've been scared too, but I knew it, because my dad allready saw it ;)

SUKTUEN
hey suk :wavey: Happy Birthday :)

Thankyou~~I am happy today~ :devil: :D :D

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:10 AM
yeah, when you see that spider for the first time, without knowing that there's such spider.. I would've been scared too, but I knew it, because my dad allready saw it ;)
yes that's what I mean, if I wouldn't know it and I would just walk somewhere and see such spider :unsure: but when I know about it, it would be alright :)

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:11 AM

Good :) did you have a nice day?

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:16 AM
No, we don't capitalize every word, but just nouns. In this case, Guten is the first word, so it must be capitalized, and Abend is a noun, so it must be capitalized... Complicated?? ;)

I don't think there aren't many who think like you, but there are certainly! :angel: I read today some pages ago that Nienke thinks spiders are cute, doesn't she?

yeah, they're cute :cool:

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:17 AM
ah I see, so do you do that with every word which starts with a noun?!

ah yes Nienke thinks the same, Nienke :worship:

yeah. Yvo :worship:
i've met hardly any people who think the same about that :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:21 AM
I understand now :) I just never knew that rule :shrug: see it's not me who can't study German, it's my teachers who can't teach German :p

:lol: would be nice to see what's the result of that poll, I would choose for several replies:
1) YES, they look scary!
2) YES, but don't ask me why!
3) NO, they don't do anything wrong
4) NO, they are cute!!!
5) What are spiders?

i would choose nr 5 :cool: ah.. i mean ofcourse 4 :p

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 11:22 AM
Good :) did you have a nice day?
yes~

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:22 AM
I would choose for that option :bounce:

yeah, me too! :cool: as long as they aren't poisened of course :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:25 AM
talking about spiders... this is what I call a cute one :hearts:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/tRaB/serpentariumspin.jpg

wow, that one is great! :cool:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:26 AM
yeah. Yvo :worship:
i've met hardly any people who think the same about that :p
well I just don't understand those other people :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:27 AM
yeah, me too! :cool: as long as they aren't poisened of course :p

True, as long as they don't kill me it's alright :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:28 AM
Yes, these kinds are definitely cuter than the one Nienke showed us... Much nicer to look, but I don't know if I want to have it on my hand... :rolleyes:

yeah, mine is much thinner.. and less hairy ;)

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:32 AM
I did like the one of Nienke more, more special I think, and bigger :cool:

yeah, it's definitely bigger ;)

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 11:45 AM
That would be an extreme possibility... well I would love to leave Holland, but no Indonesia wouldn't be my choice

no, especially not when you don't like summer.. :p

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 11:50 AM
I am ate my dinner ~~ :devil: :devil:
I am full~~~ :drink: :spit: :bdaycake:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:50 AM
no, especially not when you don't like summer.. :p
that would be one of the reasons indeed:p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 11:51 AM
I am ate my dinner ~~ :devil: :devil:
I am full~~~ :drink: :spit: :bdaycake:
what did you have for dinner? :)

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 11:54 AM
what did you have for dinner? :)

Fish , steak , soug, rich, water melon, ice cream, chocolate, cookies~ :devil:

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:00 PM

but I was there Yesterday, so I only had to read your conversation ;)

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:01 PM

exactly ;)

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:01 PM
wow sounds good :lick: I get hungry when I read that! :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:03 PM

mm.. cats? :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:04 PM
:rolleyes: seems you don't know me very well :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:05 PM
it's hard to search on internet on a name you don't know how to spell :shrug: :p

but when you spell it wrong, often it says how you should have spelled it :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:08 PM
but when you spell it wrong, often it says how you should have spelled it :p
:lol: I should have a look what google says if I spell it wrong, see if it knows what I mean

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 12:10 PM
cats~~ :D :D :D

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:11 PM
this 15cm is just the body, not the legs?
Oh and it's not poisonous? :cool: I want such spider!

I think between the 15 till 20 cm the body+legs..
i don't know if it's poisoned.. I didn't touch it :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:12 PM
well I just don't understand those other people :p

well, I understand that they don't think spiders are cute, but not that they are afraid of them ;)

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:13 PM
True, as long as they don't kill me it's alright :p

TIT :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:14 PM
:rolleyes: seems you don't know me very well :p

:sad: :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:15 PM
:lol: I should have a look what google says if I spell it wrong, see if it knows what I mean

yeah, you should do that! :p

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 12:15 PM
I have my desrest now :devil:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:17 PM
nice spider :cool: really would love to see one once :) *plans holiday to Indonesia*

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:18 PM
TIT :p

:worship: (that's for using TIT :p)

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:19 PM
yeah, you should do that! :p
it just said that it couldn't find what I was looking for :sad:

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 12:24 PM
HI~~ :devil:

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:27 PM
nice spider :cool: really would love to see one once :) *plans holiday to Indonesia*

I think you can see these spiders also in other countries :p and I thought you had no money! :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:29 PM
:worship: (that's for using TIT :p)

:hatoff:

SUKTUEN
07-31-2005, 12:30 PM
I go~!

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:31 PM
it just said that it couldn't find what I was looking for :sad:

then you spelled it completely wrong, coz if you just missed one letter you should find something, or it should have said how to spell it right :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 12:31 PM
bye Suktuen! have a nice birthday! :wavey:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 12:59 PM
I think you can see these spiders also in other countries :p and I thought you had no money! :p
well I didn't say when I would go did I? :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 01:00 PM
then you spelled it completely wrong, coz if you just missed one letter you should find something, or it should have said how to spell it right :p
but how should I spell it then? :sad:

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 01:45 PM
well I didn't say when I would go did I? :p

no, TIT :p maybe when you're 50 :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 01:46 PM
but how should I spell it then? :sad:

just try to change some letters.. :p

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:14 PM

:rolls: Sorry, I am a bit too tired to go to Bern to do that... I have got my own mess.... ;)

Hey, have a nice time!! Sounds great!! :D

Nathy
07-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Mmmm, I must have closed my laptop shortly after you arrived... How was your evening/night? :)

No problem :) Was very nice though the first part has been less good. I went to my freind's to watch Olympique Marseille vs. Girondins Bordeaux and Marseille did lose 2-0 :( But it was deserved for Bordeaux who played better than Marseille without having more ball possession...

Then we (my friend and another friend who joined us to watch the match) went to the stadium to see Lausanne vs. Lucerne! And guess what? Another crazy match :rolleyes: Seems that Lausanne likes it this way (so do I :p ) After 12' they took the lead by Eudis but Lucerne did come back after 20 mins or so... Then the match wasn't that interesting and then, 86' the crazy thing began :rolleyes: Lausanne won the match 4-1 :eek: that means 3 goals in 6 mins!!!!!!!! OMG I love this team, my heartteam :worship:

Now after 3 matches and 3 victories, we are first in the ranking of the Second Division :eek: We come from the 3rd Division and we are first :eek: That is crazy, well, that's Lausanne :p

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:15 PM
You shouldn't make a mess, so you won't have to clean that :p
This is true... I have to watch out for that!! :)

Nathy
07-31-2005, 02:16 PM

:rolls:

Hey Eva :hug: how was it in Bern for the celebration of the new Stade de Suisse?? Guess it must have been wonderful uh?!

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:17 PM
You used to be Fonky!! :rolls:

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:19 PM
ah yes that's what all these swiss people say here, no work on the first of August. What exactly is this day?

Tomorrow (August 1st) is the National Foundation Day for Switzerland. So, there will be fireworks and a lot of fests all over this country!!

Nathy
07-31-2005, 02:19 PM

This is the Swiss National Celebration Day (just like the 14th July for France) ;) So it's a day free for everyone in the country :p

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 02:21 PM
No problem :) Was very nice though the first part has been less good. I went to my freind's to watch Olympique Marseille vs. Girondins Bordeaux and Marseille did lose 2-0 :( But it was deserved for Bordeaux who played better than Marseille without having more ball possession...

Then we (my friend and another friend who joined us to watch the match) went to the stadium to see Lausanne vs. Lucerne! And guess what? Another crazy match :rolleyes: Seems that Lausanne likes it this way (so do I :p ) After 12' they took the lead by Eudis but Lucerne did come back after 20 mins or so... Then the match wasn't that interesting and then, 86' the crazy thing began :rolleyes: Lausanne won the match 4-1 :eek: that means 3 goals in 6 mins!!!!!!!! OMG I love this team, my heartteam :worship:

Now after 3 matches and 3 victories, we are first in the ranking of the Second Division :eek: We come from the 3rd Division and we are first :eek: That is crazy, well, that's Lausanne :p

wow, Lausanne does great then! :cool: better this way then to be last allready the first weeks ;)

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:22 PM

2. 15 cm or so...
4. not that I know..

No, it shouldn't be just 15 cm. The body has to be at least 20-25 cm, judged from the surrounding trees! Then plus legs..... The diameter could be about 50 cm, don't you think!? :scared:

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 02:22 PM
Tomorrow (August 1st) is the National Foundation Day for Switzerland. So, there will be fireworks and a lot of fests all over this country!!

yeah, i've been once in switzerland at the first of August, the firework really was great then! especially when you're in the mountains and you see the fireworks in the valley! :cool:

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:23 PM
I wish you a happy birthday!! :aparty: :bigclap:

Nathy
07-31-2005, 02:24 PM
wow, Lausanne does great then! :cool: better this way then to be last allready the first weeks ;)

TIT :worship:

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:25 PM
uhhh, I am getting hungry.... :apumpkin:

Nathy
07-31-2005, 02:25 PM
Btw Hi Nienke and Steve :hug: Hope you're fine :)

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:27 PM
It doesn't look like it has only 20 cm diameter... It's gotta be a little bigger... weh! :ras:

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 02:30 PM
no, TIT :p maybe when you're 50 :p
yep, who knows... :p

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 02:32 PM
You used to be Fonky!! :rolls:

That was my first nick on the boards, I didn't know what nick I should take so I did take that one. But hardly anyone remembers it luckily :p

Stevens Point

Now after 3 matches and 3 victories, we are first in the ranking of the Second Division :eek: We come from the 3rd Division and we are first :eek: That is crazy, well, that's Lausanne :p What an exciting evening you had!! :D I hope to see Lausanne in the super league!!

Nymeria
Oh that is nice :) will you go to a special fest?

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 02:33 PM
No, it shouldn't be just 15 cm. The body has to be at least 20-25 cm, judged from the surrounding trees! Then plus legs..... The diameter could be about 50 cm, don't you think!? :scared:
that's what I thought as well ;)

RogiNie
07-31-2005, 02:33 PM

yeah, it's maybe a bit bigger than 15, but absolutely not more than 25 cm including the legs... maybe it looks bigger than it is ;)

Stevens Point
07-31-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah, i've been once in switzerland at the first of August, the firework really was great then! especially when you're in the mountains and you see the fireworks in the valley! :cool:
That should be cool!! I might go somewhere on the mountains spontaniously!! :D

Nymeria
07-31-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah, it's maybe a bit bigger than 15, but absolutely not more than 25 cm including the legs... maybe it looks bigger than it is ;)
yes it defenitely looks bigger!