*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02 [Archive] - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:04 PM
:hug:

EuroMillions costs CHF 3.20 so I did win more than CHF 25.- not bad :)
that is indeed not bad :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:04 PM
:hug:

EuroMillions costs CHF 3.20 so I did win more than CHF 25.- not bad :)
If you win more money than you spent for it, that is very good, and a lucky thing!! :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah I also love to see it, I got my curtains open, my room is dark, so I see the lightnings quite good now :) I really enjoy this weather, especially when it is dark

I think you told me you lived in America in the "rogi-fan in japan-thread". yeah I have heard the thunderstorms are better in America.
I used to love watching them in France, in the mountains, there they're also nicer than here. Holland is just not the country where I should live :p
I used to do the same, too. I just stood in front of the window of my bedroom, just looking outside. It was such a huge thunderstorm and sometimes it became so bright outside just like a sunny afternoon. It was unforgetable!

I really liked the talks in Rogifans in Japan thread. I want to bring it back, but I don't have a topic to do that. I hope someone like Nocko can bring it up...

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Yaay that's the movie I was talking 'bout :bounce: (sorry for the title :p )
But, I think there is also a film with that title or something similar. Maybe not.... :confused:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:13 PM
I will be away for a couple of minutes to eat a grapefruit! :lick:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:13 PM
I used to do the same, too. I just stood in front of the window of my bedroom, just looking outside. It was such a huge thunderstorm and sometimes it became so bright outside just like a sunny afternoon. It was unforgetable!

I really liked the talks in Rogifans in Japan thread. I want to bring it back, but I don't have a topic to do that. I hope someone like Nocko can bring it up...

yes that's what I am doing now, well a bit online, a bit watching out of the window. though there's not that much light that it looks like a sunny afternoon, but it is great to see the area in ligth and then dark again, and listening to the rain.

I did also like the talks there, great lil convo's all the time, the topic did change quite soon after a few posts. Did really like it :) yeah if someone would start posting there again I would return as well

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:14 PM
But, I think there is also a film with that title or something similar. Maybe not.... :confused:
I haveno idea, don't know a lot about movies :shrug:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:14 PM
maybe I should get something to eat as well... I am hungry!

Nathy
07-29-2005, 11:17 PM

There's a song called "What a girl wants, what a girl needs" otherwise I don't think so :confused:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 11:18 PM

Yummy :lick: ENjoy it then!

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:20 PM
:lick: eating a slice of bread, didn't eat enough today so it tastes extra good

Nathy
07-29-2005, 11:25 PM

You should eat more, shouldn't you? :confused:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:27 PM
You should eat more, shouldn't you? :confused:
yes I should eat more, my mum did say the whole day that I should eat, but I wasn't hungry. I didn't have breakfast, did have one slice of bread for lunch, then I did eat a 2nd slice around 4 coz I was hungry. At dinner I did eat just a piece of salmon and one tomato. That was all today. So not strange I was hungry now :shrug: though I don't feel like eating more

Nathy
07-29-2005, 11:30 PM
yes I should eat more, my mum did say the whole day that I should eat, but I wasn't hungry. I didn't have breakfast, did have one slice of bread for lunch, then I did eat a 2nd slice around 4 coz I was hungry. At dinner I did eat just a piece of salmon and one tomato. That was all today. So not strange I was hungry now :shrug: though I don't feel like eating more

That's not good :eek: I don't eat a lot too but still much more than you do and my mom is worried about that...

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:31 PM
yes that's what I am doing now, well a bit online, a bit watching out of the window. though there's not that much light that it looks like a sunny afternoon, but it is great to see the area in ligth and then dark again, and listening to the rain.

I did also like the talks there, great lil convo's all the time, the topic did change quite soon after a few posts. Did really like it :) yeah if someone would start posting there again I would return as well
The thread was the only reason why I joined MTF. My first 50 posts were always there. Then I discovered that there are more threads in Roger's Forum, so I decided to post in other threads, too. Then, I also discovered later that there is GM where a lof of people are around... I don't like GM much till now because the posters there are sometimes annoying... Then, I learned about non tennis threads! :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:32 PM
That's not good :eek: I don't eat a lot too but still much more than you do and my mom is worried about that...
I usually eat more,but I got those days once in a while, though I got a few in a row now. Better be carefull I don't lose weight

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:34 PM
I haveno idea, don't know a lot about movies :shrug:
Yes, I think this is what I meant.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808415451

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:35 PM
The thread was the only reason why I joined MTF. My first 50 posts were always there. Then I discovered that there are more threads in Roger's Forum, so I decided to post in other threads, too. Then, I also discovered later that there is GM where a lof of people are around... I don't like GM much till now because the posters there are sometimes annoying... Then, I learned about non tennis threads! :angel:

And I remember you from that thread :) I did really like your posts there, so I was glad you joined this thread :yeah:

I did join this board thanks to the lockerroom stories in the Lleyton forum. Then I did go to the Roger forum. And in the beginning I did just stay in the player forums. After a few months I did go to NT, to post a bit there and a few threads in GM (it was still quite friendly by then). But I did discover how to post on wtaworld when the old atpworld was gone. When i came back here I did take over the board here :devil:

I do not really like to post in GM, though I do love to read the posts there, they're so funny. Especially the attack on Guille

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:35 PM
Yummy :lick: ENjoy it then!
It was definitely sour and good! :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:36 PM
Yes, I think this is what I meant.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808415451
yeah I have heard of that movie, never saw it though

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:37 PM
When you are hungry, everything tastes extra good!! That's the way it is! :)

When you are full, on contrary, even your favorite food doesn't taste good anymore...

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:38 PM
You two girls should eat more, I feel.... :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:39 PM
When you are hungry, everything tastes extra good!! That's the way it is! :)

When you are full, on contrary, even your favorite food doesn't taste good anymore...

TIT :yeah:

I usually don't eat a lot at once, but I don't mind to eat several times a day a bit, so it stays really nice, coz I am not full

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:39 PM
You two girls should eat more, I feel.... :angel:
Nah :shrug: a bit more would be ok, but not too much :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:43 PM
And I remember you from that thread :) I did really like your posts there, so I was glad you joined this thread :yeah:

I did join this board thanks to the lockerroom stories in the Lleyton forum. Then I did go to the Roger forum. And in the beginning I did just stay in the player forums. After a few months I did go to NT, to post a bit there and a few threads in GM (it was still quite friendly by then). But I did discover how to post on wtaworld when the old atpworld was gone. When i came back here I did take over the board here :devil:

I do not really like to post in GM, though I do love to read the posts there, they're so funny. Especially the attack on Guille
I am glad that I joined here and that you are posting! :hug:
I cannot like GM much, because some of them are attacking others for no reason and their choice of words...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:46 PM
I am glad that I joined here and that you are posting! :hug:
I cannot like GM much, because some of them are attacking others for no reason and their choice of words...
wondering how 'life' would be if I weren't posting here, coz the boards have been in my life the last 3 years :eek: especially the last year, since i got wireless internet

Well some posts I really hate, I often dislike the reason why they start threads. But then the convo's following, especially on the Guille-topic. They ALWAYS find something new about Guille, everything he does is wrong. And it is funny to read the reaction of the fans then. But I don't feel like posting there, coz they never read it the way you wrote your post, but they read it the way they wanna read it

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:48 PM
yeah I have heard of that movie, never saw it though
I have never seen this, either,, and I don't know if I want to see this... :shrug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:49 PM
Nah :shrug: a bit more would be ok, but not too much :p
yeah, a bit more would be better... ;)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:50 PM
I have never seen this, either,, and I don't know if I want to see this... :shrug:
I guess it is a fun movie to watch on a girl night with some friends when you just watch half and are talking more. But I don't think I would watch it otherwise.

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:51 PM
yeah, a bit more would be better... ;)
as I said, I usually eat more, but I got my days that I hardly eat. Though I have had a time (I think when I was 16-17) that I did hardly eat for a few months, and my friends started to be worried that there was something seriously wrong coz I did look bad in their opinion :shrug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:54 PM
wondering how 'life' would be if I weren't posting here, coz the boards have been in my life the last 3 years :eek: especially the last year, since i got wireless internet

Well some posts I really hate, I often dislike the reason why they start threads. But then the convo's following, especially on the Guille-topic. They ALWAYS find something new about Guille, everything he does is wrong. And it is funny to read the reaction of the fans then. But I don't feel like posting there, coz they never read it the way you wrote your post, but they read it the way they wanna read it
It would be much nicer for me to have a wireless internet... :)

I understand this, Yvo... To start a thread for nothing... Is it that interesting to read on Coria?? I must have missed that, I don't follow GM much....

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:56 PM
It would be much nicer for me to have a wireless internet... :)

I understand this, Yvo... To start a thread for nothing... Is it that interesting to read on Coria?? I must have missed that, I don't follow GM much....
have to say it's a bit less atm, but usually most threads are about Guille. And I follow these threads coz I am a Guille-fan myself. And I love to see the Guille-fans getting mad at another annoying post. While I did rep them so often with a friendly saying as "ignore them, this reaction is exactly what they want".

I also had to laugh about those threads about Roger, when they were saying he is too boring. They just have to find something to complain about.

But it's getting worse every day,I follow it less the last months because there are coming too many annoying posters. ( a lot of (banned) posters from wtaworld start to annoy this GM now)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 12:01 AM
as I said, I usually eat more, but I got my days that I hardly eat. Though I have had a time (I think when I was 16-17) that I did hardly eat for a few months, and my friends started to be worried that there was something seriously wrong coz I did look bad in their opinion :shrug:
I hope these days don't come ever to you... :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:02 AM
I hope these days don't come ever to you... :angel:
I also hope that they stay away, I don't want my weight too low, coz I am too skinny already

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 12:03 AM
have to say it's a bit less atm, but usually most threads are about Guille. And I follow these threads coz I am a Guille-fan myself. And I love to see the Guille-fans getting mad at another annoying post. While I did rep them so often with a friendly saying as "ignore them, this reaction is exactly what they want".

I also had to laugh about those threads about Roger, when they were saying he is too boring. They just have to find something to complain about.

But it's getting worse every day,I follow it less the last months because there are coming too many annoying posters. ( a lot of (banned) posters from wtaworld start to annoy this GM now)
How is the life in WTAworld?? There are bad posters there that they get banned, then coming here!? :eek:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:06 AM
How is the life in WTAworld?? There are bad posters there that they get banned, then coming here!? :eek:
wtaworld is terrible, GM is far worse than here, but that's also coz there are many more posters. Oh and coz you don't have the williams sister on atp tour :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 12:23 AM
wtaworld is terrible, GM is far worse than here, but that's also coz there are many more posters. Oh and coz you don't have the williams sister on atp tour :p
Sorry for late reply...

Well, I don't think I want to be involved in the Williams sisters discussion. I know there are some anti-Williams sisters,,, Some of them are against them only because of their looking... sad story...

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Sorry for late reply...

Well, I don't think I want to be involved in the Williams sisters discussion. I know there are some anti-Williams sisters,,, Some of them are against them only because of their looking... sad story...
That's alright :hug:

true, never been in those discussions myself. All players got their fans and got their haters, so leave it that way and don't fight. But not everybody shares that opinion sadly

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 12:29 AM
I noticed that there are quite many people who posted here at least once!! Not only us!! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:30 AM
I noticed that there are quite many people who posted here at least once!! Not only us!! :p

You would almost forget there have been more posters indeed, but most of them were in the beginning I think :lol:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 12:32 AM
:wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:32 AM
Hey Doug :wavey:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 12:33 AM
Yvo, I let you alone :devil: ... I am going to bed... Hopefully we can continue tomorrow!! ;) Chao! :wavey:

Nathy, if you are still around, have a good rest of the night! :wavey:

Douggie Style
Good morning :) I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean :lol:

Nymeria
Yvo, I let you alone :devil: ... I am going to bed... Hopefully we can continue tomorrow!! ;) Chao! :wavey:

Nathy, if you are still around, have a good rest of the night! :wavey:
Bye Steven :wavey: I guess I will be on again tomorrow, knowing that I am on almost every day :p See you and goodnight :wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Good morning :) I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean :lol:
Great :yeah: would love to watch that again! I really like that movie :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Hello there and Bye!! :wavey:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 12:35 AM
It's the first time I've seen it since October 2003 :eek: my, time really does pass quickly

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 12:35 AM
Hello there and Bye!! :wavey:Sleep well! :wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:36 AM
It's the first time I've seen it since October 2003 :eek: my, time really does pass quickly
dunno when I saw it last time, think that was quite a while ago as well. Actually I was thinking earlier tonight "if nobody is online I will watch pirates of the caribbean tonight". But well people were online, so no movie for me :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:40 AM
I think I will leave as well know, getting really tired :yawn: next time visit us earlier a day, then we got more time to talk to you Doug :hug: See you :wavey:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 12:42 AM
Ok, I will do that ;) sleep well! :hug:

Nathy
07-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Bye Sweetie :hug: Bye Yvo :hug: Goodnight ( :bounce: ) to both of you and Hey Dougiiiiiiie :wavey:

Nathy
07-30-2005, 12:54 AM
:lol: Seems Dougie left too :p

novanora
07-30-2005, 04:01 AM
Hi everyone here :bigwave:
don't think anyone of you is still online, but anyway, good morning :lol:

novanora
07-30-2005, 04:01 AM

I don't like GM either, though sometime i get update information there, but as you said, there are many stupid attacks on certain players. I am not a Coria fan, but I do hate those insultings on him, just seems they are never bored with this kinda of thing :eek: . This is tragic if someone feels happy based on insulting on others.

novanora
07-30-2005, 04:03 AM
Bye Sweetie :hug: Bye Yvo :hug: Goodnight ( :bounce: ) to both of you and Hey Dougiiiiiiie :wavey:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: Nathy :hug:

SUKTUEN
07-30-2005, 05:06 AM
novanora HI~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :eek: :eek: :eek:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 08:49 AM
thx Nienke... thought I will write it that way...and not just in black

yeah, that's better :cool:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 08:51 AM
good word huh??? not jealous that you can't use that???? :p

yeah, it's a good word, but no, i'm not jealous about that :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 08:53 AM
I will post something there to remember everybody we were going to meet :p

yeah, i hope they'll see it :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 08:54 AM
where will you go??? in a 5 star hotel???

yeah :cool: should be cool! :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 08:55 AM
just at someones home I think, prolly in my region coz three of the group live here in an area of 10 minutes (walking :p)

but I have to travel :sad:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 08:56 AM
Ste we both made it to the next round :bounce: And I did only vote for you this round, coz only 2 will go to the next round I want you to be one of those in your group! :hug:

:yeah: great!

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 09:01 AM
:rolls: Would be nice then: Where do you live? I live in Roger Federer :p

:cool: I wanna live there! :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 09:02 AM
:rolls: Sure but I know quite some ppl who would be happy to live in him :tape: :p

no, not in that way :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Though I still wanna know how I acted when I saw Chiudi in Rotterdam, Judith keeps saying that we did go really mad :p

I believe her immediately :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 09:08 AM
I don't understand why so many people are scared of spiders :shrug:

no, spiders are :cool: ! although I saw in Indonesia some very big ones, and I wouldn't like to have that one in my bed! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Hi everyone here :bigwave:
don't think anyone of you is still online, but anyway, good morning :lol:

Goodnight thread :bounce:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:00 AM
yeah, i hope they'll see it :p
I won't be surprised if that takes a while :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:01 AM
but I have to travel :sad:
actually we should go to you, coz we can travel for free. Though I don't have days off till September, but then I will go to Switzerland, so that would mean we have to wait till next year :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:01 AM
I believe her immediately :p
well I guess she was right, a bit :shrug: :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:02 AM
no, spiders are :cool: ! although I saw in Indonesia some very big ones, and I wouldn't like to have that one in my bed! :p
Nienke :worship: great to have someone on my side :yeah:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:15 AM
I won't be surprised if that takes a while :p

probably :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:17 AM
probably :p
last time it would've taken a while as well if I hadn't post the link in the Dutch topic

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:18 AM
actually we should go to you, coz we can travel for free. Though I don't have days off till September, but then I will go to Switzerland, so that would mean we have to wait till next year :p

yeah, but you can hardly come to me with OV, or you have to like walking 10 km :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:19 AM
well I guess she was right, a bit :shrug: :p
I think a lot :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Nienke :worship: great to have someone on my side :yeah:

of course :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:20 AM
yeah, but you can hardly come to me with OV, or you have to like walking 10 km :p
bad idea :p we've to find something else then :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:21 AM
I think a lot :p

Can be, I don't remember too much of it :tape:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:23 AM
search the spider....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/FariNi/P1010126.jpg

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:24 AM
last time it would've taken a while as well if I hadn't post the link in the Dutch topic

yeah.. maybe we should do that again.. :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:26 AM
bad idea :p we've to find something else then :p

yeah... it's difficult! I wonder whether we'll meet each other within a year :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Can be, I don't remember too much of it :tape:

how's that possible? :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:29 AM
search the spider....

:eek: I wouldn't like to have that spider above my bed

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:30 AM
yeah.. maybe we should do that again.. :p
but we know the result... last time we posted that if it would be in may it would take till the autumnholiday or till next year... :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:30 AM
yeah... it's difficult! I wonder whether we'll meet each other within a year :p
well I hope we'll be able to meet during the Rotterdam tournament anyway, but that would not be to gourmet :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:31 AM
how's that possible? :p
well there was this lovely cute guy, with lovely cute smiles who made me forget everything :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:34 AM
:eek: I wouldn't like to have that spider above my bed

me neither :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:35 AM
but we know the result... last time we posted that if it would be in may it would take till the autumnholiday or till next year... :p

yeah.. it's sad :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:38 AM
yeah.. it's sad :p
so what'll we do about it? :devil:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:41 AM
well I hope we'll be able to meet during the Rotterdam tournament anyway, but that would not be to gourmet :p

yeah, that'll be probably our first meeting :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:41 AM
well there was this lovely cute guy, with lovely cute smiles who made me forget everything :p

and who was it? :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:42 AM
so what'll we do about it? :devil:

yeah.. I don't know.. Carmen has never read the thread at all, what'll we do about that? :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:47 AM
yeah, that'll be probably our first meeting :p
yep for us indeed, I had a convo with another Dutch poster last night about how many days we'll go to Rotterdam :lol: I decided I dunno yet, that I will first look forward to September :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:48 AM
and who was it? :p

well it is this cutie... :drool: cutienelli :drool: just can't miss him when you see him :drool:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:48 AM
yeah.. I don't know.. Carmen has never read the thread at all, what'll we do about that? :p
she'll get a punishment :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:54 AM
yep for us indeed, I had a convo with another Dutch poster last night about how many days we'll go to Rotterdam :lol: I decided I dunno yet, that I will first look forward to September :p

:lol: pff.. then i'm almost ready with school! (ok.. a bit exaggerated...) but that's a bit too early for me to decide :p
and yeah, logical that you'll look first forward to the DC ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:56 AM
:lol: pff.. then i'm almost ready with school! (ok.. a bit exaggerated...) but that's a bit too early for me to decide :p
and yeah, logical that you'll look first forward to the DC ;)

well if I can save enough money again I will go the same days as this year, but it also depends on Marco, if he'll be there or not and if he qualifies etc.

:bounce: I did dream about DC/Marco last night :cool: yes I did finally sleep, after a few bad nights :bounce:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:56 AM
well it is this cutie... :drool: cutienelli :drool: just can't miss him when you see him :drool:

:lol: never heard of him.. :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:57 AM
she'll get a punishment :p

what kind of? :devil:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 10:59 AM
well if I can save enough money again I will go the same days as this year, but it also depends on Marco, if he'll be there or not and if he qualifies etc.

:bounce: I did dream about DC/Marco last night :cool: yes I did finally sleep, after a few bad nights :bounce:

I think i'll go the weekend this time.. if anyone of you also goed then.. :p and I hope to win tickets again for an other day :p

cool! what did he (& you :p) do? great!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:59 AM
:lol: never heard of him.. :p

maybe that's coz of the spelling, I am not good in spelling :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 11:01 AM
maybe that's coz of the spelling, I am not good in spelling :p

ah.. that'll be it! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:02 AM
I think i'll go the weekend this time.. if anyone of you also goed then.. :p and I hope to win tickets again for an other day :p

cool! what did he (& you :p) do? great!

I will go the weekend, did really like that last time (thanks to marco :hearts: :p)

:scratch: well I did go to the DC and my mum was there as well she was waiting for me. And then I was talking to my mum and then Marco came to prepare on his match (yes we were 'backstage') and he was standing behind my mum, so I did tell her all the time "it's marco behind you, look it's marco" but she didn't turn around, was not interested. Then Marco passed me and he did look at me and said "Hey, it's you!" and he gave me a hand and smiled at me. So my mum did leave and I did talk a bit to Marco and he said sorry to me that he couldn't arrange me tickets for the tie, and I said it didn't matter since I was there anyway and glad to see him. And then we did stop talking, both too shy, didn't know what to say. But he did smile really cute to me :hearts:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:03 AM
ah.. that'll be it! :p

well you know that's coz of his name, imo he is a cutie, and you pronounce his name a bit as cutie, but you write it different :shrug:

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 11:10 AM
I will go the weekend, did really like that last time (thanks to marco :hearts: :p)

:scratch: well I did go to the DC and my mum was there as well she was waiting for me. And then I was talking to my mum and then Marco came to prepare on his match (yes we were 'backstage') and he was standing behind my mum, so I did tell her all the time "it's marco behind you, look it's marco" but she didn't turn around, was not interested. Then Marco passed me and he did look at me and said "Hey, it's you!" and he gave me a hand and smiled at me. So my mum did leave and I did talk a bit to Marco and he said sorry to me that he couldn't arrange me tickets for the tie, and I said it didn't matter since I was there anyway and glad to see him. And then we did stop talking, both too shy, didn't know what to say. But he did smile really cute to me :hearts:

yeah, I know :p

wauw.. cool dream! :cool: hope it'll happen someday in real! :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 11:11 AM
well you know that's coz of his name, imo he is a cutie, and you pronounce his name a bit as cutie, but you write it different :shrug:

ok.. I begin to understand a bit of it.. :cuckoo: I guess..

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:11 AM
yeah, I know :p

wauw.. cool dream! :cool: hope it'll happen someday in real! :p

would be nice, though it would never be as in the dream I think. But something like that would be nice :)

Great avatar :yeah:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 11:12 AM
ok.. I begin to understand a bit of it.. :cuckoo: I guess..
phew, you know coz it is hard to explain :p

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 11:15 AM
would be nice, though it would never be as in the dream I think. But something like that would be nice :)

Great avatar :yeah:

I hope it ;)

RogiNie
07-30-2005, 11:17 AM
phew, you know coz it is hard to explain :p

yeah, I see, especially the way you want it to explain :p

Nathy
07-30-2005, 12:25 PM
:hug: Nathy :hug:

:eek: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks! I miss you :sad:

:hug: Nova :hug:

Nathy
07-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Yvo you did put away your sig? :eek: Why that :p

Nice dream you had ;)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:36 PM
yeah, I see, especially the way you want it to explain :p
I could also try to spell his name right :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:36 PM
Yvo you did put away your sig? :eek: Why that :p

Nice dream you had ;)
I am not in a mood to ahve a sig :shrug:

Nathy
07-30-2005, 12:38 PM
I am not in a mood to ahve a sig :shrug:

Ok :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:39 PM
have been looking for flights again, now I will probably fly from Amsterdam because I could fly with easyjet then, which is cheaper. But now I have problems with arriving in Asterdam in the morning :rolleyes: coz the trains don't leave that early to be around 7am in Amsterdam :p

Nathy
07-30-2005, 12:42 PM
have been looking for flights again, now I will probably fly from Amsterdam because I could fly with easyjet then, which is cheaper. But now I have problems with arriving in Asterdam in the morning :rolleyes: coz the trains don't leave that early to be around 7am in Amsterdam :p

Really? Here trains leave early to go to Geneva Airport (the first train is at 4.44 a.m. , I know it coz I took it in May :p )

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Really? Here trains leave early to go to Geneva Airport (the first train is at 4.44 a.m. , I know it coz I took it in May :p )
well the trains go early when you live around Schiphol Airport ;) but I live in the other side of the country :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 12:46 PM
so I did have a look on leaving the day before, but I don't feel like arriving late in Geneva all alone, coz I don't know anything about the city :shrug:

Nathy
07-30-2005, 12:59 PM
well the trains go early when you live around Schiphol Airport ;) but I live in the other side of the country :p

:lol: then I understand :p

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 01:00 PM
:bigwave:

Nathy
so I did have a look on leaving the day before, but I don't feel like arriving late in Geneva all alone, coz I don't know anything about the city :shrug:

Aww :hug: I understand you... Maybe Ste can join you the day before you planned? :confused:

Nathy

Yaaaaaaaaaay Dougie :bounce:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 01:04 PM
hoi :wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 01:05 PM
Aww :hug: I understand you... Maybe Ste can join you the day before you planned? :confused:
nah she won't have to, I think I will just see how I can come to Amsterdam. (ask my dad to bring me for example :angel: )

Nathy
07-30-2005, 01:15 PM
nah she won't have to, I think I will just see how I can come to Amsterdam. (ask my dad to bring me for example :angel: )

:lol: what time would your flight be leaving? :p

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 01:21 PM
How are you all? :hug:

Nathy
07-30-2005, 01:26 PM

I am fine hope you too :hug:

Btw I am leaving I will prepare myself and then go to a frien to watch a soccermatch on TV and then going to the stadium to watch lausanne play :bounce:

See you both :wavey:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 01:31 PM
I am thanks :hug:

Enjoy yourself!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 01:45 PM
:lol: what time would your flight be leaving? :p

8.30 am ;) but that means I have to be in Amsterdam around 7 am

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 01:46 PM
mwah, still moody, got an headache as well :shrug: but I'll survive

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 01:46 PM
enjoy the soccermatch Nathy :wavey:

Mrs. B
07-30-2005, 02:48 PM
I am fine hope you too :hug:

Btw I am leaving I will prepare myself and then go to a frien to watch a soccermatch on TV and then going to the stadium to watch lausanne play :bounce:

See you both :wavey:

Hi, Nathy! :wavey:

i just wanted to tell you that i will be at the new Wandorf stadium tonight with hubby for the 'Eröffnungsspektakel'. i was there earlier to get our tickets and the place is really huge! :eek: Stade de Suisse, huh? ;)

and Gruss to the Yvo fan clubbers! :wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Mrs.B is Mrs.B again :bounce: sorry, but I did never get used to the other nick :p

hi :wavey:

SUKTUEN
07-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Mrs.B~!!!! :eek: :eek:

I miss You`!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 07:40 PM
search the spider....

Oh my holy Maria... :scared:

a bunch of questions to ask...

1. Is this real??
2. How big is this thing (cm?)
3. Is this in a Zoo or nature?
4. Is this poisonous?
5. Are their bigger spiders than this one??

Oh my god! This thing is huge!! uhhhhh. :speakles:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:02 PM
have to say that even I would be a bit scared if I saw that spider :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:12 PM
have to say that even I would be a bit scared if I saw that spider :p
Goede avond! :)

Right! Spiders have in general a scary look!!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Goede avond! :)

Right! Spiders have in general a scary look!!

Don't expect me to say that in German, but good evening :hug:

Nah, you also got cute spiders, the lil black ones are great! Actually all spiders are quite cute, I am not a big fan of those with the long 'legs' but they are still alright

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:16 PM
If I imagine,,, I suddenly find this spider in the middle of the spider net (and how big would that be!!) between trees and the creature is just looking at you,,,,

It is like an alien, invading the earth... :toothy: :ras: :scared:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Don't expect me to say that in German, but good evening :hug:

Nah, you also got cute spiders, the lil black ones are great! Actually all spiders are quite cute, I am not a big fan of those with the long 'legs' but they are still alright
Those little black ones are not great, but ok... As long as they are small, that's all right. I don't find them cute, but just all right.

I didn't know how to say good evening in Dutch, but I know a website which translates words for free, so I used that!! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:19 PM
well I wouldn't like to see this spider, though if I had the chance to see it I would try to get as close as possible to get a good picture! This spider looks beautiful!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Those little black ones are not great, but ok... As long as they are small, that's all right. I don't find them cute, but just all right.

I didn't know how to say good evening in Dutch, but I know a website which translates words for free, so I used that!! :p
well in German it should be something like "guten abend" isn't it? I dunno how to write it :p

Well imo those lil ones are cute, I can't help that :shrug: ok I am just a bit strange :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:23 PM
well I wouldn't like to see this spider, though if I had the chance to see it I would try to get as close as possible to get a good picture! This spider looks beautiful!
I don't find it beautiful, but it is certainly a nice one to take a picture of... Living in Europe, you don't see this kind of insect so often. I also would take a take a look at it, just because it is rare... And, I would take a picture of it, but I don't know if I want to see it again... :o :shrug:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:25 PM
I don't find it beautiful, but it is certainly a nice one to take a picture of... Living in Europe, you don't see this kind of insect so often. I also would take a take a look at it, just because it is rare... And, I would take a picture of it, but I don't know if I want to see it again... :o :shrug:
for me it really depends on with whom I am there, if I am in a group I would be the one who would stay the longest near the spider, would try to get as close as possible.

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:26 PM
well in German it should be something like "guten abend" isn't it? I dunno how to write it :p

Well imo those lil ones are cute, I can't help that :shrug: ok I am just a bit strange :p
This is right, but you have to capitalize each word, so it would be "Guten Abend!"

No, you are not strange at all. :) There are both kinds of people who are scared of spiders and who are not. You belong to the latter one and I to the first one.. :angel: This is normal!!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:27 PM
for me it really depends on with whom I am there, if I am in a group I would be the one who would stay the longest near the spider, would try to get as close as possible.
But, you wouldn't touch it, would you!? :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:29 PM
By the way, where is your sig?? :confused:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:30 PM
This is right, but you have to capitalize each word, so it would be "Guten Abend!"

No, you are not strange at all. :) There are both kinds of people who are scared of spiders and who are not. You belong to the latter one and I to the first one.. :angel: This is normal!!

Why do you capitalize every word of Guten Abend? :scratch:

yeah I understand :) though still have to findmore who think they are cute :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:30 PM
But, you wouldn't touch it, would you!? :p
if I would be in a zoo and someone would tell me it's safe I wouldn't mind to :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:31 PM
By the way, where is your sig?? :confused:
Nathy asked me that earlier today as well... I am not in the mood to ahve a sig

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Why do you capitalize every word of Guten Abend? :scratch:

yeah I understand :) though still have to findmore who think they are cute :p
No, we don't capitalize every word, but just nouns. In this case, Guten is the first word, so it must be capitalized, and Abend is a noun, so it must be capitalized... Complicated?? ;)

I don't think there aren't many who think like you, but there are certainly! :angel: I read today some pages ago that Nienke thinks spiders are cute, doesn't she?

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:35 PM
No, we don't capitalize every word, but just nouns. In this case, Guten is the first word, so it must be capitalized, and Abend is a noun, so it must be capitalized... Complicated?? ;)

I don't think there aren't many who think like you, but there are certainly! :angel: I read today some pages ago that Nienke thinks spiders are cute, doesn't she?

ah I see, so do you do that with every word which starts with a noun?!

ah yes Nienke thinks the same, Nienke :worship:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:37 PM
if I would be in a zoo and someone would tell me it's safe I wouldn't mind to :p
If I am sure that it wouldn't harm at all, then I might want to touch it... :bounce:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Nathy asked me that earlier today as well... I am not in the mood to ahve a sig
Ok, that explains! :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:38 PM
If I am sure that it wouldn't harm at all, then I might want to touch it... :bounce:
I am sure I would try to be the first one to hold it if I had the chance :) I love that!

In Australia we were in a wildlifepark and someone came to us with a snake in his hand, I did kinda run to him and asked at once if I could hold it. After everybody saw it was safe to hold this snake others wanted it too

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:42 PM
ah I see, so do you do that with every word which starts with a noun?!

ah yes Nienke thinks the same, Nienke :worship:
It isn't complicated at all. Just like English, the first word of the sentence hast to be capitalized, then nouns must be also capitalized... That's it! No more rules of capitalization. :cool:

But, if we made a poll in this thread, like, "Are you scared of spiders?" most of us would answer yes... It would be a surprise for me if ste, Stefan, Doug and others think spiders are cute! :eek:

Bart.
07-30-2005, 08:44 PM
just a quick hello :wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:46 PM
It isn't complicated at all. Just like English, the first word of the sentence hast to be capitalized, then nouns must be also capitalized... That's it! No more rules of capitalization. :cool:

But, if we made a poll in this thread, like, "Are you scared of spiders?" most of us would answer yes... It would be a surprise for me if ste, Stefan, Doug and others think spiders are cute! :eek:

I understand now :) I just never knew that rule :shrug: see it's not me who can't study German, it's my teachers who can't teach German :p

:lol: would be nice to see what's the result of that poll, I would choose for several replies:
1) YES, they look scary!
2) YES, but don't ask me why!
3) NO, they don't do anything wrong
4) NO, they are cute!!!
5) What are spiders?

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:46 PM
a quick hello back :wavey: hey Bartie!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:48 PM
I am sure I would try to be the first one to hold it if I had the chance :) I love that!

In Australia we were in a wildlifepark and someone came to us with a snake in his hand, I did kinda run to him and asked at once if I could hold it. After everybody saw it was safe to hold this snake others wanted it too
Snakes are cute! :) I thinks so, as well! I love to touch them only if they are not deadly poisonous.. When I was 7 years old or so, my younger brother (and he was 5 or so!!) and I had this big snake around our neck and had them take a picture of us!! :cool:

I don't mind touching the spider,, but sure I mind holding it... :scared: It could get you with its spider web!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi Bart! :wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Snakes are cute! :) I thinks so, as well! I love to touch them only if they are not deadly poisonous.. When I was 7 years old or so, my younger brother (and he was 5 or so!!) and I had this big snake around our neck and had them take a picture of us!! :cool:

I don't mind touching the spider,, but sure I mind holding it... :scared: It could get you with its spider web!

I don't understand why people like Snakes but don't like spiders :p I don't mind both of them, though I prefer cuter animals for sure, those you can hug. yes I know you can hug spiders and snakes as welll, but you get what I mean :p

wouldn't mind that, would feel like Frodo in LOTR then :lol:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:52 PM
I understand now :) I just never knew that rule :shrug: see it's not me who can't study German, it's my teachers who can't teach German :p

:lol: would be nice to see what's the result of that poll, I would choose for several replies:
1) YES, they look scary!
2) YES, but don't ask me why!
3) NO, they don't do anything wrong
4) NO, they are cute!!!
5) What are spiders?
This looks good! :)
You still have to add "NO, they are cute, and I want to touch/hold them!!!"

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:53 PM
This looks good! :)
You still have to add "NO, they are cute, and I want to touch/hold them!!!"
I would choose for that option :bounce:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:55 PM
btw. How are you today? :) feel better already?

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't understand why people like Snakes but don't like spiders :p I don't mind both of them, though I prefer cuter animals for sure, those you can hug. yes I know you can hug spiders and snakes as welll, but you get what I mean :p

wouldn't mind that, would feel like Frodo in LOTR then :lol:
I think people like me who are OK with snakes but not with spiders are not fond of insects with lots of legs. Spiders have a smaller body and long legs... That is kinda ugly... :p

Dogs are the loveliest!! :hearts:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:58 PM
I would choose for that option :bounce:
I thought so, too... :cool:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 08:59 PM
I think people like me who are OK with snakes but not with spiders are not fond of insects with lots of legs. Spiders have a smaller body and long legs... That is kinda ugly... :p

Dogs are the loveliest!! :hearts:

ok I understand that yes :) so would you be scared of a grasshopper as well then?

:dog: Dogs are great indeed, though it depends on the kind of dog. I did love the dingo-pups I could hold in Australia, they were so cute :hearts:
I like lots of kind of animals, dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, mouses etc. As long as I can hold and hug them I am happy :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 08:59 PM
btw. How are you today? :) feel better already?
I feel much better today, thanks! :hug: My mustles aren't hurting much anymore, and sunburn is also healing!! The next problem I have is skin on my face is falling apart... I don't want to go outside like that! :sad:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:01 PM
I feel much better today, thanks! :hug: My mustles aren't hurting much anymore, and sunburn is also healing!! The next problem I have is skin on my face is falling apart... I don't want to go outside like that! :sad:

Aw I can understand :awww: :hug: I would hate it if that would happen to me, luckily I almost never got that problem.

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:04 PM
ok I understand that yes :) so would you be scared of a grasshopper as well then?

:dog: Dogs are great indeed, though it depends on the kind of dog. I did love the dingo-pups I could hold in Australia, they were so cute :hearts:
I like lots of kind of animals, dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, mouses etc. As long as I can hold and hug them I am happy :p
No, I wouldn't. Grasshoppers are fine. I don't know why they are fine and spiders are not... Spiders look much uglier and scarier!! And spiders have the web which is sticky.. :o

I love dogs, I prefer dogs rather than cats and other house pets. I like the other kids of animals like you said, but you can play with dogs and they are just lovely!! In the future, I want to have either St. Bernard or Chiwawa!! :hearts:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:07 PM
No, I wouldn't. Grasshoppers are fine. I don't know why they are fine and spiders are not... Spiders look much uglier and scarier!! And spiders have the web which is sticky.. :o

I love dogs, I prefer dogs rather than cats and other house pets. I like the other kids of animals like you said, but you can play with dogs and they are just lovely!! In the future, I want to have either St. Bernard or Chiwawa!! :hearts:
Well I can kinda understand that, but that's just coz I love grasshhoppers more than any other insect, so logical to like them more than spiders :p

Sadly I got an allergy for pets :crying2: tho I am sure I'll have pets later, I just love animals. Yes it's great to have an animal you can play with, that's why I would love to have a dog. I do not really like the small dogs, but St. Bernards are great :) though I would prefer to adopt a dingo, I know that will never happen :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Aw I can understand :awww: :hug: I would hate it if that would happen to me, luckily I almost never got that problem.
It's great that you don't have this problem... :) I have to watch out carefully next time in order to avoid this... :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:10 PM
It's great that you don't have this problem... :) I have to watch out carefully next time in order to avoid this... :angel:
Yes would be better :)

Have to say that it happened this year for the first time in ages with the skin on my shoulders :shrug: I didn't like it, now I got brown arms and white shoulders :rolleyes:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Well I can kinda understand that, but that's just coz I love grasshhoppers more than any other insect, so logical to like them more than spiders :p

Sadly I got an allergy for pets :crying2: tho I am sure I'll have pets later, I just love animals. Yes it's great to have an animal you can play with, that's why I would love to have a dog. I do not really like the small dogs, but St. Bernards are great :) though I would prefer to adopt a dingo, I know that will never happen :p
I like very big dogs and and very small dogs,,, If I have to choose one, I think my heart belongs to St. Bernards, then I might be able to have a nice fight with him. I just love to play with dogs!! Sadly, my SH has an allergy against animals as well, so we wouldn't have an animal.... She wouldn't go to a Zoo with me although there is a very good Zoo in Zurich and I love to see animals... :sad:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:15 PM
I like very big dogs and and very small dogs,,, If I have to choose one, I think my heart belongs to St. Bernards, then I might be able to have a nice fight with him. I just love to play with dogs!! Sadly, my SH has an allergy against animals as well, so we wouldn't have an animal.... She wouldn't go to a Zoo with me although there is a very good Zoo in Zurich and I love to see animals... :sad:

Well if I had the chance to own a lil dog I wouldn't say no to it, but I just prefer the bigger dogs, especially those where you can have a great play with, and a long walk :) I could never own a St. Bernard coz of the long hairs... but I have loved them since I was young.
Oh that is sad :( even while I got my allergy I take all chances to get in touch with animals, I just love them too much

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Yes would be better :)

Have to say that it happened this year for the first time in ages with the skin on my shoulders :shrug: I didn't like it, now I got brown arms and white shoulders :rolleyes:
Then you'd better wear an open shoulder sweatshirt and go outside, then your shoulders become brown and that would make it even! :p

Bart.
07-30-2005, 09:18 PM
talking about spiders... this is what I call a cute one :hearts:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/tRaB/serpentariumspin.jpg

Nymeria
Then you'd better wear an open shoulder sweatshirt and go outside, then your shoulders become brown and that would make it even! :p

well I have been stupid... this year I have been sitting outside reading quite a lot (at least a lot for me, since I usually don't wanna get outside when it is sunny) but all the time the sun was on my right side and I did never move the chair, so now my right arm is browner than my left one :rolleyes:

Stevens Point
Well if I had the chance to own a lil dog I wouldn't say no to it, but I just prefer the bigger dogs, especially those where you can have a great play with, and a long walk :) I could never own a St. Bernard coz of the long hairs... but I have loved them since I was young.
Oh that is sad :( even while I got my allergy I take all chances to get in touch with animals, I just love them too muchI also love exactly what you just said! I don't know the names of the dogs, but there are surely dogs with shorter hair..., and they are also lovely!! :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:19 PM

is it you holding that spider?! :cool: I would love to hold such one once :) never had the chance sadly

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:20 PM
I also love exactly what you just said! I don't know the names of the dogs, but there are surely dogs with shorter hair..., and they are also lovely!! :)
yeah there are enough dogs with shorter hairs, though atm I also don't the names of it.
my parents never wanted to own a dog so I did always go walking with the dog of friends of ours. That was a golden retriever, also a great dog, but long hairs again

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:20 PM

Yes, these kinds are definitely cuter than the one Nienke showed us... Much nicer to look, but I don't know if I want to have it on my hand... :rolleyes:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Yes, these kinds are definitely cuter than the one Nienke showed us... Much nicer to look, but I don't know if I want to have it on my hand... :rolleyes:
I did like the one of Nienke more, more special I think, and bigger :cool:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:22 PM
well I have been stupid... this year I have been sitting outside reading quite a lot (at least a lot for me, since I usually don't wanna get outside when it is sunny) but all the time the sun was on my right side and I did never move the chair, so now my right arm is browner than my left one :rolleyes:
I was also always walking towards east for 6-7 hours, so my right side got more sunburn!!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:23 PM
I was also always walking towards east for 6-7 hours, so my right side got more sunburn!!

:lol: they should plan those routes that you got sun on both sides

Bart.
07-30-2005, 09:24 PM
is it you holding that spider?! :cool: I would love to hold such one once :) never had the chance sadly

yep it's me, but oh well it wasn't really special, she didn't even move:p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:26 PM
yeah there are enough dogs with shorter hairs, though atm I also don't the names of it.
my parents never wanted to own a dog so I did always go walking with the dog of friends of ours. That was a golden retriever, also a great dog, but long hairs again
Golden Retriever is also a nice one to have. Very popular one! :angel: I know how most of the parents think of having a dog... They realize that it is too much work dealing with the dog, although they think dogs are cute to have... My parents were also against having a dog, but once we owned a dog, they loved her!! :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:26 PM

I guess it sounds more special than it is, but still I would like to hold one once :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:27 PM
:lol: they should plan those routes that you got sun on both sides
Maybe just circling around would be nice! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Golden Retriever is also a nice one to have. Very popular one! :angel: I know how most of the parents think of having a dog... They realize that it is too much work dealing with the dog, although they think dogs are cute to have... My parents were also against having a dog, but once we owned a dog, they loved her!! :angel:
well my dad promissedme when I was a kid "when we are moving you get your dog" coz we lived in a too small house in his opinion. So when we did move I asked for a dog, but I didn't get one.Fair enough, coz my parents did both work fulltime,my brother and I did go to school and you can't leave a dog alone all the time

Nymeria
Maybe just circling around would be nice! :p
:rolls: but that gets boring after a while :p

Stevens Point
If a spider moves slowly, that would be ok, but if they move so fast, as most of them do,,, weh I hate that!! :ras:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:31 PM
If a spider moves slowly, that would be ok, but if they move so fast, as most of them do,,, weh I hate that!! :ras:

Well I got that a bit as well, when there is a spider I wanna know where it is, I don't like it when it is gone but I know it must be around somewhere :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:32 PM
well my dad promissedme when I was a kid "when we are moving you get your dog" coz we lived in a too small house in his opinion. So when we did move I asked for a dog, but I didn't get one.Fair enough, coz my parents did both work fulltime,my brother and I did go to school and you can't leave a dog alone all the time
OK, I understand this. :angel: Are you planning to have a pet?

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:33 PM
:rolls: but that gets boring after a while :p
Right! This is boring... :p So, maybe just walking towards either north or south, so that the sun is shining on the morning on your left side and on the afternoon on your right side!! That would make it even! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:34 PM
OK, I understand this. :angel: Are you planning to have a pet?
I have to see how it will go with my allergy, but I really would love to have a pet. Animals are quite important for me, they're always there for you.

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Well I got that a bit as well, when there is a spider I wanna know where it is, I don't like it when it is gone but I know it must be around somewhere :p
Oh yes yes... I know this! :scared: when I find a spider in my house and in the next blick it is gone... I hate that I know there is a spider somewhere in my house... I can't go to bed safely, because it might be walking on you while you are asleep! :scared:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Right! This is boring... :p So, maybe just walking towards either north or south, so that the sun is shining on the morning on your left side and on the afternoon on your right side!! That would make it even! :p
yes that would be a lot better already, though I think you'll have to turn somewhere, there are not such long "roads" only in one direction :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:36 PM
I have to see how it will go with my allergy, but I really would love to have a pet. Animals are quite important for me, they're always there for you.
You can also have pets without hair,,, like snakes and spiders! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Oh yes yes... I know this! :scared: when I find a spider in my house and in the next blick it is gone... I hate that I know there is a spider somewhere in my house... I can't go to bed safely, because it might be walking on you while you are asleep! :scared:
well I don't mind that too much anymore :lol: I remember waking up with a spider next to me in bed and I just made it move with turning my hand in the direction (the spider didn't know how fast to leave my bed :p) and did turn around to sleep again

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:38 PM
You can also have pets without hair,,, like snakes and spiders! :p
yes I know,but I still prefer those with hairs :p atm I got a goldfish :cool:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:39 PM
yes that would be a lot better already, though I think you'll have to turn somewhere, there are not such long "roads" only in one direction :p
Well there might be, because my route was only from west to east. :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:40 PM
Well there might be, because my route was only from west to east. :p

wow that must be really long then,but I am sure you sometimes had to turn somehow, can't have been one line all the time! :eek:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:41 PM
well I don't mind that too much anymore :lol: I remember waking up with a spider next to me in bed and I just made it move with turning my hand in the direction (the spider didn't know how fast to leave my bed :p) and did turn around to sleep again
You are for me a bit strange :p , but so brave, Yvo.. :worship:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:42 PM
You are for me a bit strange :p , but so brave, Yvo.. :worship:

:lol: don't mind to be strange, and I am not that brave :shrug: I just don't mind animals ;)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:43 PM
yes I know,but I still prefer those with hairs :p atm I got a goldfish :cool:
Wow, so cute! :angel: I used to have gold fish in a pond near my house!!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Wow, so cute! :angel: I used to have gold fish in a pond near my house!!

I used to have two when I was a kid and when they died I always wanted new ones, but I did never get them till 2,5 years ago. Sadly one of them (my fave :() already died after 1 year, but the 2nd one is still alive :) even while I forget to feed him quite often :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:46 PM
wow that must be really long then,but I am sure you sometimes had to turn somehow, can't have been one line all the time! :eek:
If you see below, the red dotted line is the route I went. Here, you see Interlaken where ste lives.

http://www.myswissalps.com/hikes/showhikedetails.asp?lang=EN&HikeID=13

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:48 PM
:lol: don't mind to be strange, and I am not that brave :shrug: I just don't mind animals ;)
I think that is just great that you don't mind animals. I think I should be also like you, but I can't help... Spiders are not my thing... :shrug:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:48 PM
If you see below, the red dotted line is the route I went. Here, you see Interlaken where ste lives.

http://www.myswissalps.com/hikes/showhikedetails.asp?lang=EN&HikeID=13
Oh that looks like a long walk! But must've been lovely! Maybe I should follow that route if I will ever go to Interlaken to visit Ste :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:49 PM
I used to have two when I was a kid and when they died I always wanted new ones, but I did never get them till 2,5 years ago. Sadly one of them (my fave :() already died after 1 year, but the 2nd one is still alive :) even while I forget to feed him quite often :p
Bad Yvo, you should take care of your lovely gold fish more carefully!! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:49 PM
I think that is just great that you don't mind animals. I think I should be also like you, but I can't help... Spiders are not my thing... :shrug:

I always wanted to become a vet, but my dream was ruined when I did get to hear about this allergy :sad:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Bad Yvo, you should take care of your lovely gold fish more carefully!! :p
Well it's l ike this: the goldfish lives at my parents house, where I only stay the weekends and holidays. But when I stay away the weekend I forget to tell my parents they've to feed the fish, and they never see the fish coz it's in my room...

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Oh that looks like a long walk! But must've been lovely! Maybe I should follow that route if I will ever go to Interlaken to visit Ste :)
It says the route is about 15km and it takes about 6 hours. It was a bit too much for me, but sure not for you! The view is a first class one!! :D So, I definitely recommend you there!

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:53 PM
It says the route is about 15km and it takes about 6 hours. It was a bit too much for me, but sure not for you! The view is a first class one!! :D So, I definitely recommend you there!
It would prolly be too much for me as well, coz I did hardly do any sport lately. But I usually get more energy for things like this. Well I still have to save money for all my other trips I got planned, so it'll take years before I can go there :lol:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:54 PM
I always wanted to become a vet, but my dream was ruined when I did get to hear about this allergy :sad:
Oh, I am sorry to hear this Yvo.. :awww: Actually it is not a surprise at all that you wanted to become a vet. I now understand that you love animals so much... You should have become a very nice vet... Sad to hear about your allergy.. :sad:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Oh, I am sorry to hear this Yvo.. :awww: Actually it is not a surprise at all that you wanted to become a vet. I now understand that you love animals so much... You should have become a very nice vet... Sad to hear about your allergy.. :sad:
well can't help it, so I have to be happy with something else :shrug: but I would like it if I could ever own a pet.

We always got cats in our garden from neighbours and I always go outside to hug those. I just need animals in my life :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Well it's l ike this: the goldfish lives at my parents house, where I only stay the weekends and holidays. But when I stay away the weekend I forget to tell my parents they've to feed the fish, and they never see the fish coz it's in my room...
Maybe the fish should move to the living room, so that everyone can see it!?

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Maybe the fish should move to the living room, so that everyone can see it!?
My parents don't want that :lol: :p I am only allowed to bring them there in holidays. Like when I did go to Australia last year, the fish couldn't survive 6 weeks without food, so it lived in the studyroom for a while :)

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 09:59 PM
well can't help it, so I have to be happy with something else :shrug: but I would like it if I could ever own a pet.

We always got cats in our garden from neighbours and I always go outside to hug those. I just need animals in my life :)
Hopefully you get your own soon. Now that I know that you truely love animals, I want you to have one soon. :angel:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Hopefully you get your own soon. Now that I know that you truely love animals, I want you to have one soon. :angel:
Thanks :hug: I hope so too,but will see what the future will bring

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:05 PM
My parents don't want that :lol: :p I am only allowed to bring them there in holidays. Like when I did go to Australia last year, the fish couldn't survive 6 weeks without food, so it lived in the studyroom for a while :)
I remember, when I went to elementary school, my class had a turtle in the room. We fed them everyday, but during sommer break, no one wanted to take her home to take care of her, so she stayed in the room alone for some weeks. What we did was we put much of those turtle food in there so that we thought she could survive during the break... I can't remember what happened to her... :scratch:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Thanks :hug: I hope so too,but will see what the future will bring
You could go to Indonesia for holidays and bring that spider with you if you want! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:08 PM
I remember, when I went to elementary school, my class had a turtle in the room. We fed them everyday, but during sommer break, no one wanted to take her home to take care of her, so she stayed in the room alone for some weeks. What we did was we put much of those turtle food in there so that we thought she could survive during the break... I can't remember what happened to her... :scratch:
awww that is sad :( that's really not good, I wouldn't be surprised if they're like goldfishes, eat it all at once and then die...

that's what a lot of people do wrong with goldfishes, feed them too much. Strider (my goldfish) gets a bit of food on friday and on sunday (I know strange choice for the days, but that's what you get when you're only home the weekends :p) and it's happier than when I did feed him more days a week.

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:09 PM
You could go to Indonesia for holidays and bring that spider with you if you want! :p

Would be a nice idea, though I think I would scare visitors away then :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:13 PM
awww that is sad :( that's really not good, I wouldn't be surprised if they're like goldfishes, eat it all at once and then die...

that's what a lot of people do wrong with goldfishes, feed them too much. Strider (my goldfish) gets a bit of food on friday and on sunday (I know strange choice for the days, but that's what you get when you're only home the weekends :p) and it's happier than when I did feed him more days a week.
Yes, that is right. It is not good... But we were kids with some simple brain. enough food=survive. :o

Strider!? You must have got the name from LOTR! :) I see so many LOTR names around here! You used be Legolas, and there are Eowyn, Ferny... and your fish is Strider! :yeah:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Would be a nice idea, though I think I would scare visitors away then :p
Before eveything, you can't take it on board back to Holland, anyway... :o

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Yes, that is right. It is not good... But we were kids with some simple brain. enough food=survive. :o

Strider!? You must have got the name from LOTR! :) I see so many LOTR names around here! You used be Legolas, and there are Eowyn, Ferny... and your fish is Strider! :yeah:

And what did your teacher say about that? :eek:

Yep the other one was named Legolas, sadly he died :( I was really obsessed with LOTR.

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Before eveything, you can't take it on board back to Holland, anyway... :o
no I prolly wouldn't be allowed to take him with me :sad: have to find another pet then :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:20 PM
And what did your teacher say about that? :eek:

Yep the other one was named Legolas, sadly he died :( I was really obsessed with LOTR.
I can't remember well what our teacher said about the whole thing... Maybe it didn't matter to her if the turtle lived or survived... :( As I said, I can't remember quite well, but I have a strong feeling that she did survive!

You need two more fish. One with nice looking face and behaves cool and one which is small and fat. Then you name them again Legolas and Gimri! That would make the trio perfect for you! :p

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:21 PM
no I prolly wouldn't be allowed to take him with me :sad: have to find another pet then :p
What you could do still is move to Indonesia so that you could have those and as many as you want! :p

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:23 PM
I can't remember well what our teacher said about the whole thing... Maybe it didn't matter to her if the turtle lived or survived... :( As I said, I can't remember quite well, but I have a strong feeling that she did survive!

You need two more fish. One with nice looking face and behaves cool and one which is small and fat. Then you name them again Legolas and Gimri! That would make the trio perfect for you! :p

That is possible, I dunno a lot about turtles :p so I don't know their living habbits

Nah, Strider would die for sure if he would have to share his 'home' with others now. Sometimes I got the feeling goldfishes are happier alone.

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:24 PM
What you could do still is move to Indonesia so that you could have those and as many as you want! :p
That would be an extreme possibility... well I would love to leave Holland, but no Indonesia wouldn't be my choice

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:27 PM
That is possible, I dunno a lot about turtles :p so I don't know their living habbits

Nah, Strider would die for sure if he would have to share his 'home' with others now. Sometimes I got the feeling goldfishes are happier alone.
I hear turtles live long.. I don't know how long, but quite long it seems...

Really? Don't they need some company? Don't feel sad? :eek:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:28 PM
That would be an extreme possibility... well I would love to leave Holland, but no Indonesia wouldn't be my choice
So you have a particular place where you want to move to??

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 10:29 PM

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Guten Abend, der GROSSE CHEF!! :wavey:

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I hear turtles live long.. I don't know how long, but quite long it seems...

Really? Don't they need some company? Don't feel sad? :eek:

Depends on the kind of turtle,but they live long indeed. But I dunno how they handle food, if they know to stop eating or that they would just continue till they're dead. That would've bene intersting to find out before you left it alone in the summerholiday :p

Well I dunno if they prefer it. But once they've been alone you can't place a new fish with it, coz they would "fight" for everything

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:31 PM
So you have a particular place where you want to move to??
nah not really, will just see where life will bring me :)

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:32 PM
hey Doug :wavey: HAY?!

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Depends on the kind of turtle,but they live long indeed. But I dunno how they handle food, if they know to stop eating or that they would just continue till they're dead. That would've bene intersting to find out before you left it alone in the summerholiday :p

Well I dunno if they prefer it. But once they've been alone you can't place a new fish with it, coz they would "fight" for everything
It was a small turtle which we had found in a near stream. I have an unclear memory that it survived, but we put her back into the stream...?? Maybe it was like that, maybe it was not... :scratch:

Aha, possibility of fights. I don't want that either, so alone might be better.. :angel:

Douggie Style
07-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Guten Abend, der GROSSE CHEF!! :wavey:Guten Abend, Herr Point, Wie Gehts?

Stevens Point
nah not really, will just see where life will bring me :)
Maybe your life keeps you in Holland... :p

Douggie Style
hey Doug :wavey: HAY?!IAF, TY

BUt I gotta leave the house at 8am tomorrow :yawn:

Stevens Point
07-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Guten Abend, Herr Point, Wie Gehts?
Oh, Deutsch!? Du verstehst Deutsch! Super! :D Mir gehts gut, danke! Und dir?

Nymeria
07-30-2005, 10:39 PM
It was a small turtle which we had found in a near stream. I have an unclear memory that it survived, but we put her back into the stream...?? Maybe it was like that, maybe it was not... :scratch:

Aha, possibility of fights. I don't want that either, so alone might be better.. :angel:

How long is this ago? We never had animals at school I think... can't remember it at least :p

Well it's same with humans if you've your own house and then they place a stranger in your house at once, you never know how that will end. Though we fight in a different way than those fishes.