*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02 [Archive] - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 02

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:33 PM
I will leave again now! Bye Stefan :wavey: Steven :wavey: Sweetie :hug: and a double hug for Ferny :hug: :hug:
bye :wavey: I try to be online this WE before I go camping so see you :)

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:34 PM
oh great then you have to enjoy every second!!!
that's for sure nice of her that she didn't insist on it.. but I think she knew that it will be better to have a happy BF than one who isn't that happy with the situation...
well that might be the case ;)

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:38 PM
I think I leave as well, I haven't eaten anything yet today... Just posting so far...

See you all soon! :wavey:
yeah good idea, I think I'll leave aswell, won't be on today, cause I'm driving back - so I wish all of you a nice day and well, see you soon :) :wavey:

ste
07-29-2005, 12:38 PM
I think I leave as well, I haven't eaten anything yet today... Just posting so far...

See you all soon! :wavey:

ä Guete! :hug: see you :wavey:

ste
07-29-2005, 12:39 PM
yeah good idea, I think I'll leave aswell, won't be on today, cause I'm driving back - so I wish all of you a nice day and well, see you soon :) :wavey:

bye Stefan :hug: nice weekend ;)

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 12:50 PM
yep we were going to meet with the Dutch topic remember? :p

yeah, I remember.. :p I was the last one who posted there, so it's now your turn! :p

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
then I'd be happy....:p

great :yeah:

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 12:55 PM
I just came back home and turned my computer on for the first time today..... Oh My goodness.... :eek: Now we have over 8300 posts. Last night the last post was like 7 thousand x hundred something.... Well, I am not going to read back........ mmmmm. :devil:

You guys and girls are really talkative!!! ;)

Welcome back Nienke!! :wavey: how was your vacation in Indonesia? (probably you wrote about that somewhere in this thread... somewhere.......)

yeah, it's terrible! :p

thanks Steven :hug: it was great! I'll write a report about, so you can read everything about it! ;)

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Bachalpsee with the reflection on its surface... Well, what I saw wasn't so beautiful like this one, but it was also great!!

http://www.picswiss.ch/Galerie/gr-see.jpg

wow, that's beautiful! :cool:

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi @ everybody :wavey: :hug:

I'm really really happy right now, cause I've taken my last test today (it might turn out quite well :) ) and now I'm finally FREE :bounce: :woohoo: :yeah:

I'm sorry that I couldn't be online to chat with you, but I was sooo busy the last 2 weeks that I couldn't be on here for more than a few short visits! :sad:

I want to thank everybody who wished me good luck with my exams! :hug:
I know I missed a lot these past 10 days or so, but I'm online more often now, I promise - well at least till I get my placement at august 8th ;) (it's really sad Roger can't play on his bday though, but he should totally heal his food, of course).
So now that I'm back I'll spread some well deserved goodreps around :angel:

@ Yvofan, I've read you pm and it sounds great :cool: - do you have any new infos? pm me if.

hey Stefan! Great that you're free & that your exams turned well! :hug:

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
and Nienke came back! Did she tell you who the trip was and so on?

not much, but you'll hear about it when I'm finished! ;)

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:09 PM
I talked a bit aobut that on msn, she is working on a report now which she'll post as soon as it is finished I think :)

exactly ;)

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:11 PM
*jealous* it's really hot here again but no thunderstorm yet, though looking at the weather there might come one tonight :)

there was yesterday a small thunderstorm at our place :nerner: although I only heard 2 'bangs' :p

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:13 PM
we will soon have a

R a i n b o w

:cool:
I just had to reply on this beautiful Rainbow! ;)

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:14 PM
no it's named:

Miloing

:lol:

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:17 PM
perhaps because Holland is already too rich and the sun won't have that you'll get even more "money-obsessed" so there is only one end with gold...:lol:

:rolls:

RogiNie
07-29-2005, 01:26 PM
This is one of the rainbows I saw in Australia, sadly couldn't take a pic of the whole rainbow with my camera.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/P1000107.jpg

wauw, that one is beautiful! :cool:

ste
07-29-2005, 01:52 PM
:cool:
I just had to reply on this beautiful Rainbow! ;)

thx Nienke... thought I will write it that way...and not just in black

ste
07-29-2005, 01:53 PM

good word huh??? not jealous that you can't use that???? :p

ste
07-29-2005, 01:54 PM

Yvo always says people from Holland aren't that generous.. so that's my "logical" solution...:p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:30 PM
perhaps that is because there it won't be that warm like in other countries
and coz they have more than enough lakes :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:31 PM
then I have to be jealous of you.. I can't do that...:worship:
and sometimes I wish I couldn't do that, because I hate to hurt people, especially people I like!

ste
07-29-2005, 02:32 PM
and coz they have more than enough lakes :p

yeah the county with the most lakes

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:33 PM
yeah, I remember.. :p I was the last one who posted there, so it's now your turn! :p
I will post something there to remember everybody we were going to meet :p

ste
and sometimes I wish I couldn't do that, because I hate to hurt people, especially people I like!

but it is better to say what you think than just "act" and don't mean it

ste
I will post something there to remember everybody we were going to meet :p

where will you go??? in a 5 star hotel???

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah the county with the most lakes
a lot of lakes, a lot of forrests, a lot of saunas and a lot of mosquitos :cool: (in Holland I always got mosquitobites, but I didn't have any in Finland so that was great!)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
but it is better to say what you think than just "act" and don't mean it
yeah that is true, I can't do that. If I am annoyed with someone, this person usually notices it :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:36 PM
where will you go??? in a 5 star hotel???
just at someones home I think, prolly in my region coz three of the group live here in an area of 10 minutes (walking :p)

ste
07-29-2005, 02:53 PM
just at someones home I think, prolly in my region coz three of the group live here in an area of 10 minutes (walking :p)

cool I don't have such a MTF-friend in my nearer area...:sad:

ste
07-29-2005, 02:56 PM
a lot of lakes, a lot of forrests, a lot of saunas and a lot of mosquitos :cool: (in Holland I always got mosquitobites, but I didn't have any in Finland so that was great!)

everything okay.. but I don't like the mosquitos..:p

ste
07-29-2005, 02:57 PM
yeah that is true, I can't do that. If I am annoyed with someone, this person usually notices it :p

i know that :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:57 PM
cool I don't have such a MTF-friend in my nearer area...:sad:

Well I am lucky with these two, but they're not really as close MTF-friends as for example you are. So I hardly see them, just sometimes when we are both in the same train, pub or shop. But it's not that we meet each other a lot

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:58 PM
everything okay.. but I don't like the mosquitos..:p
they're also not my best friends, but it was funny to see everybody with mosquito bites while they use a lot of anti-mosquito stuff and I didn't have any bite without using the anti-mosquito stuff :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 02:58 PM
i know that :p
that's what people should know... they better be carefull when I am annoyed :p

ste
07-29-2005, 02:59 PM
Well I am lucky with these two, but they're not really as close MTF-friends as for example you are. So I hardly see them, just sometimes when we are both in the same train, pub or shop. But it's not that we meet each other a lot

ah okay I see... sadly I don't have you here in my area or I can be in your....:sad:

ste
07-29-2005, 02:59 PM
that's what people should know... they better be carefull when I am annoyed :p

TIT :yeah:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 03:00 PM
ah okay I see... sadly I don't have you here in my area or I can be in your....:sad:
that would be a dream, would love to have you in the same area :hug:

ste
07-29-2005, 03:00 PM
okay will go home!!

finally weekend - and also finished with my "alone-working" in the office... now we're 3 people again on Tuesday...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 03:01 PM
okay will go home!!

finally weekend - and also finished with my "alone-working" in the office... now we're 3 people again on Tuesday...
enjoy your weekend :hug:

And great that you won't be alone anymore :yeah: it's more fun with more people

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Ste we both made it to the next round :bounce: And I did only vote for you this round, coz only 2 will go to the next round I want you to be one of those in your group! :hug:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 06:25 PM
Nice you got through! See it was not impossible :)

By the way Hi to the lost people who are reading here :wavey:

As Stefan, I also read mangas and got interested in Asian stuff (I LOVE Japan!!!) and I would also like to learn Japanes once in my lifetime...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 06:28 PM
ey Nathy :wavey: :bounce: yes me is on again :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey Yvo, glad you are here (sorry for the time of answering but I did eat inbetween :p )

It is the apocalypse here :scared:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 06:53 PM
It's alright, I was too busy in Guille's cheeringthread anyway :p

How are you? :) :hug:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 06:53 PM
and a :fiery: it'll be ajax on tv here, but I can't watch because my parents got visitors and I got my tv in my room in Deurne

Nathy
07-29-2005, 06:57 PM
It's alright, I was too busy in Guille's cheeringthread anyway :p

How are you? :) :hug:

I am fine thanks and you? :hug:

Aww sorry for Ajax :(

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:07 PM
There's a documentary on Naples on TV :hearts: Can't wait to go back there!

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:12 PM
I am fine thanks and you? :hug:

Aww sorry for Ajax :(

mwah still moody

yeah I hate it, first time this season I could watch them and then I can't, will have to wait till sunday then

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Well Sunday isn't that long to wait right? :) I still haven't been able to see any match of Inter Milan this season :sad:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:16 PM
true, but I really like this Amsterdam Tournament so I like to see some matches of it. But have to say I miss it most of the time coz of holidays :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:18 PM
true, but I really like this Amsterdam Tournament so I like to see some matches of it. But have to say I miss it most of the time coz of holidays :p

Yeah summer tournies are mostly nice to watch :) Will see one live in Naples on the 12th August :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah summer tournies are mostly nice to watch :) Will see one live in Naples on the 12th August :)
oh that will be nice :) I have never visited a soccermatch before, though I would really like to go to the amsterdam tournament in the future (though I got this dream since I was young).

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:24 PM
oh that will be nice :) I have never visited a soccermatch before, though I would really like to go to the amsterdam tournament in the future (though I got this dream since I was young).

:eek: I have been to so many soccermatches myself :p Okay most of them in Switzerland but it is soccer anyway :p But okay it is my passion (with tennis) so that's why :p

Hope you'll managed to go there once in the next few years :hug:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:28 PM
:eek: I have been to so many soccermatches myself :p Okay most of them in Switzerland but it is soccer anyway :p But okay it is my passion (with tennis) so that's why :p

Hope you'll managed to go there once in the next few years :hug:

I really love soccer, have always loved it, it's in my heart. But I know that it's not my thing to visit soccer-matches, wouldn't feel happy in this crowd. But I would like to go there at least once. But I prefer to go to other sport tournies, like tennis, speedskating and even cycling

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:32 PM
I really love soccer, have always loved it, it's in my heart. But I know that it's not my thing to visit soccer-matches, wouldn't feel happy in this crowd. But I would like to go there at least once. But I prefer to go to other sport tournies, like tennis, speedskating and even cycling

Well myself I don't like the crowd (for example on concerts I never go in the first rows if it is not seated places coz I hate being stuck between other people) but the ambiance, the atmosphere during a soccermatch is smth I can't live without! After a while without having seen live matches I feel the need to see one, I can't explain

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Well myself I don't like the crowd (for example on concerts I never go in the first rows if it is not seated places coz I hate being stuck between other people) but the ambiance, the atmosphere during a soccermatch is smth I can't live without! After a while without having seen live matches I feel the need to see one, I can't explain

Concerts are really nothing for me, too crowded. But I hate the soccercrowd as well, even while I have never been there, I know enough from tv, though it also depends on the kind of match, I understand the ambiance will be great. My fave kind of crowd is the speedskatingcrowd, though only the Dutch, that's the best speedskatingcrowd there is (even the skaters say so :p).

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Concerts are really nothing for me, too crowded. But I hate the soccercrowd as well, even while I have never been there, I know enough from tv, though it also depends on the kind of match, I understand the ambiance will be great. My fave kind of crowd is the speedskatingcrowd, though only the Dutch, that's the best speedskatingcrowd there is (even the skaters say so :p).

What isn't good for you in a soccer crowd that you know from TV?

Speedskating is ice skating really fast or am I misunderstanding? :confused:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:43 PM
What isn't good for you in a soccer crowd that you know from TV?

Speedskating is ice skating really fast or am I misunderstanding? :confused:

I dunno how to describe it, but I know that I wouldn't feel happy between the people there.

Yep 400m rounds, several distances they skate (variating from 500m till 10000m). It's the biggest sport in Holland in winter.

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:46 PM
:bounce: seems a thunderstorm is starting

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:46 PM
I dunno how to describe it, but I know that I wouldn't feel happy between the people there.

Yep 400m rounds, several distances they skate (variating from 500m till 10000m). It's the biggest sport in Holland in winter.

Since you feel happy by watching soccer at home it is what matters right ;) ? Myself I know I rather be in the stadium than at home but it's my opinion :)

Oh yeah seems a lot of Dutches are winning in this sport right? One lady I remember the face but can't remember her name... or was it in swimming :confused:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Since you feel happy by watching soccer at home it is what matters right ;) ? Myself I know I rather be in the stadium than at home but it's my opinion :)

Oh yeah seems a lot of Dutches are winning in this sport right? One lady I remember the face but can't remember her name... or was it in swimming :confused:
I know quite some people who say they are surprised that I am a soccerfan, they don't see me as a soccerperson, that says enough I think. I don't belong in the crowd there.

We've been winning quite a lot in both last years. Though our speedskating men are better than our speedskating women (so I guess you're talking about the swimmer Inge de Bruijn). But last year we did lose a lot in speedskating, we're not the best anymore

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:49 PM
:bounce: seems a thunderstorm is starting

There is one here too and just now a thunder noise made me nearly have a heart attack coz it was so loud :eek:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:50 PM
There is one here too and just now a thunder noise made me nearly have a heart attack coz it was so loud :eek:
seems it did stop here again after one lightning :rolleyes: I got the window open so I see the lightning and know when the thunder comes :cool: :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:50 PM
I know quite some people who say they are surprised that I am a soccerfan, they don't see me as a soccerperson, that says enough I think. I don't belong in the crowd there.

We've been winning quite a lot in both last years. Though our speedskating men are better than our speedskating women (so I guess you're talking about the swimmer Inge de Bruijn). But last year we did lose a lot in speedskating, we're not the best anymore

Indeed I was talking about her then :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Indeed I was talking about her then :p

We've had two sportwomen dominating in their sport last years. Inge de Bruijn in swimming and Leontien van Moorsel in cycling. Twice they were both the best olympic persons, and were fighting for Dutch sportwomen of the year. But both time I did cheer for Leontien, I respect her a lot more and she's a lot nicer person.

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:53 PM
In women speeskating it's the Germans winning all the time, it's always ein, zwei, drei (sp? :scratch: ). We get a bit annoyed of it in Holland (though we all cheer for Anni Friesinger, coz she is funny). But I can understand that other countries just wanna beat Holland in mens speedskating, coz there it has often been één, twee, drie

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:56 PM
seems it did stop here again after one lightning :rolleyes: I got the window open so I see the lightning and know when the thunder comes :cool: :p

Stopped here aswell after this noise :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:57 PM
We've had two sportwomen dominating in their sport last years. Inge de Bruijn in swimming and Leontien van Moorsel in cycling. Twice they were both the best olympic persons, and were fighting for Dutch sportwomen of the year. But both time I did cheer for Leontien, I respect her a lot more and she's a lot nicer person.

Oh yeah I know Leontien too well, I have heard of her too that's what I mean :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Stopped here aswell after this noise :p

Why do I never get the thunder storm I want :sad:

luckily it's raining now, so it finally gets a bit colder in my room :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Oh yeah I know Leontien too well, I have heard of her too that's what I mean :)
I understand :) often have the same when I saw 'yes I know him/her' but that is just recognizing the name :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 07:58 PM
In women speeskating it's the Germans winning all the time, it's always ein, zwei, drei (sp? :scratch: ). We get a bit annoyed of it in Holland (though we all cheer for Anni Friesinger, coz she is funny). But I can understand that other countries just wanna beat Holland in mens speedskating, coz there it has often been één, twee, drie

Right spelling in German ;)

Yeah that's the same thing as in other sports, when a nation is dominating the other want to beat it whenever they can

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Goede avond, Bonsoir!! :wavey:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:01 PM
Right spelling in German ;)

Yeah that's the same thing as in other sports, when a nation is dominating the other want to beat it whenever they can

I didn't have german writing classes since I was 15, so I forgot all about it :p

yep, it usually is like that :) it's same with tennis now, all they want is beating Roger, coz he's the best (ok I know Roger is not a country :p)

Nathy
Why do I never get the thunder storm I want :sad:

luckily it's raining now, so it finally gets a bit colder in my room :)

Yeah it has rained here aswell for a while and it is cooler outside :worship: Hope it will stay this cool this night :worship:

Nymeria

Hoi Steven :hug: How are you tonight? :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah it has rained here aswell for a while and it is cooler outside :worship: Hope it will stay this cool this night :worship:
it's hardly any cooler here, but now I feel lots of cool air coming from outside, so hopefully I can sleep tonight! (didn't sleep last night :yawn: )

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:03 PM
I didn't have german writing classes since I was 15, so I forgot all about it :p

yep, it usually is like that :) it's same with tennis now, all they want is beating Roger, coz he's the best (ok I know Roger is not a country :p)

:rolls: Would be nice then: Where do you live? I live in Roger Federer :p

Nathy

Sweetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie :hug: How are your muscles tonight?

Stevens Point
I enjoyed reading your conversation on soccer matches and so on...

When I think about well famous dutch sportswomen, I also think of these two. Inge de Bruijn was impressive in the Olympics and the other lady was also strong, but in the Olympics she fell in the road racing, didn't she?

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:04 PM
:rolls: Would be nice then: Where do you live? I live in Roger Federer :p

:tape: I dunno if Roger would be too happy if people would live in him :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:04 PM
it's hardly any cooler here, but now I feel lots of cool air coming from outside, so hopefully I can sleep tonight! (didn't sleep last night :yawn: )

Yeah me too I hardly slept it was too hot :(

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:05 PM
I enjoyed reading your conversation on soccer matches and so on...

When I think about well famous dutch sportswomen, I also think of these two. Inge de Bruijn was impressive in the Olympics and the other lady was also strong, but in the Olympics she fell in the road racing, didn't she?

Yep Leontien did fall in the road race :sad: that was really sad, we feared she couldn't do the time trial, but she could and that made the gold medal of that race even more beautiful :yeah:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:05 PM
:tape: I dunno if Roger would be too happy if people would live in him :p

:rolls: Sure but I know quite some ppl who would be happy to live in him :tape: :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:06 PM
Hoi Steven :hug: How are you tonight? :)
I am good, thanks! :wavey: Although my sun burn is still hurting and some muscles are still aching from yesterday's hiking... :(

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:06 PM
:rolls: Sure but I know quite some ppl who would be happy to live in him :tape: :p

:lol: poor Roger... I think it must be funny to be an idol and to read others drooling stories about you.

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:07 PM
I am good, thanks! :wavey: Although my sun burn is still hurting and some muscles are still aching from yesterday's hiking... :(

I can understand, it usually takes a few days to recover from it. Hope you'll feel 100% soon again :hug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Sweetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie :hug: How are your muscles tonight?
Hi mon Sweetie!! muscles are still hurting, but I am feeling all right!! The ache will be gone soon! :angel:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:09 PM
:lol: poor Roger... I think it must be funny to be an idol and to read others drooling stories about you.

Indeed :lol: Imagine if Milo was reading this thread :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Indeed :lol: Imagine if Milo was reading this thread :p

I guess he couldn't stop laughing, though he would think we sometimes go a bit too far :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Yep Leontien did fall in the road race :sad: that was really sad, we feared she couldn't do the time trial, but she could and that made the gold medal of that race even more beautiful :yeah:
Right! She did win the time trial!!

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi mon Sweetie!! muscles are still hurting, but I am feeling all right!! The ache will be gone soon! :angel:

Yeah sure, another night of rest and you'll feel much better I think :hug:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Right! She did win the time trial!!
yep great moment of the olympics :yeah: though have to say I did miss quite a bit from last years olympics coz I was with my mood in Australia (I did miss the first days coz I was in Australia or in the plane, and after that I was working on holidayreports, selecting photos to print, meeting friends etc.)

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
I guess he couldn't stop laughing, though he would think we sometimes go a bit too far :p

He would think you're weird and wouldn't be that wrong :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:13 PM
He would think you're weird and wouldn't be that wrong :p
He should know that irl I am not drooling that much, though I got a big fantasy all the time :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:14 PM
I can understand, it usually takes a few days to recover from it. Hope you'll feel 100% soon again :hug:
At the moment, I am a man in red...

Thanks Yvo. :hug: I can't wait till I become 100% fit, so that I can go hiking again!? :tape:

Nymeria
and Nathy, congrats on passing 1000 in this thread :hug:

Nymeria
:woohoo: more lightnings :bounce:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:15 PM
He should know that irl I am not drooling that much, though I got a big fantasy all the time :p

Fortunately you don't drool like that irl otherwise lapi woud be too wet to work :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:15 PM

Thanks Yvo. :hug: I can't wait till I become 100% fit, so that I can go hiking again!? :tape:
:lol: would be nice if you could go hiking soon again

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:16 PM
yep great moment of the olympics :yeah: though have to say I did miss quite a bit from last years olympics coz I was with my mood in Australia (I did miss the first days coz I was in Australia or in the plane, and after that I was working on holidayreports, selecting photos to print, meeting friends etc.)
That's too bad, there were some beautiful scenes to watch...

Are you also a fan of Winter Olympics?? It is coming soon!!

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:16 PM

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:17 PM

:woohoo: thanks! So meane 1/3 of my posttotal is here :p

Nymeria
Fortunately you don't drool like that irl otherwise lapi woud be too wet to work :p

I wouldn't like to see my room if I was drooling when seeing a chiudi-pic, coz I got some chiudi-pics in my room :lol:

Stevens Point
:woohoo: more lightnings :bounce:
There was also a loud noise here, but I think that was a jetplane flying upthere...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:18 PM
That's too bad, there were some beautiful scenes to watch...

Are you also a fan of Winter Olympics?? It is coming soon!!
yep I follow both a lot, got the tv on all the time so I don't miss anything.

yeah I really wanted to visit the winter olympics, but I had to skip it coz I didn't know if I would have enough money. Now i am glad I did, coz otherwise I wouldn't have been able to buy tickets for September.

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:19 PM
:woohoo: thanks! So meane 1/3 of my posttotal is here :p
same as with Steffi ;)

I got only 3K of my 30K here :p

Stevens Point
wow!! Congrats!! :hug:

What!? I am almost 400!? I thought I had more posts... :o

Nathy
I wouldn't like to see my room if I was drooling when seeing a chiudi-pic, coz I got some chiudi-pics in my room :lol:

:lol: so that's better you don't drool that much irl :yeah:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:20 PM
wow!! Congrats!! :hug:

What!? I am almost 400!? I thought I had more posts... :o
I also thought you had more ;) same with Stefan. So you guys should visit us a bit more often otherwise it gets really girly here! :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:21 PM
:lol: would be nice if you could go hiking soon again
Actually, I hope so, too. At the moment, I don't want to go hiking because of these aching, but once these are gone, I am sure I want to go again, but not the same route... maybe a bit shorter route... :angel:

Nymeria
:lol: so that's better you don't drool that much irl :yeah:

Though I still wanna know how I acted when I saw Chiudi in Rotterdam, Judith keeps saying that we did go really mad :p

Nathy
I also thought you had more ;) same with Stefan. So you guys should visit us a bit more often otherwise it gets really girly here! :p

Yeah come on men we need you here :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:22 PM
Actually, I hope so, too. At the moment, I don't want to go hiking because of these aching, but once these are gone, I am sure I want to go again, but not the same route... maybe a bit shorter route... :angel:

it's nicer to change the route. Sadly there are no nice hiking routes in this area (don't think you can go hiking in Holland :lol: ) so I can only do that in my holidays :(

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:23 PM
How many and how big!? and how much skin is he showing!? :aplot:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:23 PM

Yeah come on men we need you here :p
though did you notice there are some more men already! It's not just Stefan and Steven, but now also some posts once in a while from Ferny, Aldaron and Bartie!

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:25 PM
How many and how big!? and how much skin is he showing!? :aplot:

Got just three small pics in Roermond ;) used to have a big one in Breda, but since I don't come there during my placement I don't see it :p And it also doesn't show too much skin...sadly

I got the pic Ste did take in Basel, the 2nd pic of Chiudi and me in Rotterdam and the autograph-card Ste did send me in my room. all near my Swiss flag :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:25 PM
yep I follow both a lot, got the tv on all the time so I don't miss anything.

yeah I really wanted to visit the winter olympics, but I had to skip it coz I didn't know if I would have enough money. Now i am glad I did, coz otherwise I wouldn't have been able to buy tickets for September.
Right choice you made! :yeah: (Yoda grammar :tape: )

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:26 PM
though did you notice there are some more men already! It's not just Stefan and Steven, but now also some posts once in a while from Ferny, Aldaron and Bartie!

Yeah indeed! Nice that they come to visit this thread from time to time :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Right choice you made! :yeah: (Yoda grammar :tape: )

Some would say it is the wrong choice, coz I can visit the DC more often than the winter olympics. But I think atm this would be the better choice for me, especially coz of my moods lately

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:27 PM
400 of 8500 isn't much. Right, this thread is a bit too girly... I should contribute more to get it more neutral... :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah indeed! Nice that they come to visit this thread from time to time :)
:angel: they know this is the place to find me :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:29 PM
400 of 8500 isn't much. Right, this thread is a bit too girly... I should contribute more to get it more neutral... :angel:
well but almost 6K of these posts are from Ste and me, so don't feel bad ;) :hug:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:29 PM

Yeah come here more often Sweetie :bounce:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:30 PM
:angel: they know this is the place to find me :p

Of course and if you weren't on this board this thread would never have lived :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:30 PM
that for sure, would love to see more steven-posts! :bounce:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
it's nicer to change the route. Sadly there are no nice hiking routes in this area (don't think you can go hiking in Holland :lol: ) so I can only do that in my holidays :(
it doesn't have to be the mountain areas or forests.. I can enjoy walking just looking at those houses with wings (how do you call them?) and tulips. :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
Of course and if you weren't on this board this thread would never have lived :p

True, so it is good I did join the board :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:32 PM
it doesn't have to be the mountain areas or forests.. I can enjoy walking just looking at those houses with wings (how do you call them?) and tulips. :)
:rolls: @ houses with wings, I do like the description, though they are called (wind)mills ;)
But I have hardly any mills in my region, I live in the wrong part of the country :rolleyes:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:33 PM
:scratch: there is a scary big flying thing on my screen,maybe I shouldn't have my window open while having my laptop on :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Aldaron=Doug?

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:35 PM
:scratch: there is a scary big flying thing on my screen,maybe I shouldn't have my window open while having my laptop on :p

:scared: I don't like these

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Yes! I want to come more often! :bounce:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Aldaron=Doug?
Oops I even forgot to name Doug in this last (S tBB! :hug: ) no Aldaron is puss-in-boots, aka Alan ;) (Aldaron is his Elvish name ;))

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:37 PM
:scared: I don't like these
I don't mind them, though they shouldn't be in my room :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:38 PM
Yes! I want to come more often! :bounce:

Then me will be happy :bounce:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:38 PM
that for sure, would love to see more steven-posts! :bounce:
Love to see (more!?) yvoish-posts and nathish posts! :bounce:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:39 PM
you don't have to complain about yvoish posts I think, more than enough on the board :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:40 PM
ou,, :scared:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:41 PM

More? Don' think it is possible :o

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:41 PM
:rolls: @ houses with wings, I do like the description, though they are called (wind)mills ;)
But I have hardly any mills in my region, I live in the wrong part of the country :rolleyes:
Maybe it would be better for me to go cycling in Holland. I love cycling, and it would be very nice to do that in Holland! :D

I like hiking, but I think only on mountains where you cannot ride bikes. :cool:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:42 PM
I did catch it, put it outside, but it did fly back :rolleyes: so now I did close the window and did turn on the light in another room, opened the door so it'll fly to the other room :devil:

Nathy

Awww don't be scared Sweetie :hug:

Nymeria
More? Don' think it is possible :o
I know it is impossible for me to post more :p

:rolleyes: flying insect back on screen

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:43 PM
I did catch it, put it outside, but it did fly back :rolleyes: so now I did close the window and did turn on the light in another room, opened the door so it'll fly to the other room :devil:

:rolls: What a tactic :cool:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:43 PM
Maybe it would be better for me to go cycling in Holland. I love cycling, and it would be very nice to do that in Holland! :D

I like hiking, but I think only on mountains where you cannot ride bikes. :cool:
biking in Holland is great indeed, coz there are no mountains here. But I am afraid for my racing bike :rolleyes: really should teach me not to be afraid of it, coz I love biking

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:44 PM
:rolls: What a tactic :cool:
but it's not working so far :rolleyes: seems it likes my screen more :p of course it is more interesting with our chat on it :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:44 PM
I know it is impossible for me to post more :p

:rolleyes: flying insect back on screen

Seems that even the flying insects love our L'Yvo :hug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Hope it is not your bed room...

Nathy
but it's not working so far :rolleyes: seems it likes my screen more :p of course it is more interesting with our chat on it :p

Or it has seen the Milo pic on your laptop :p

Nymeria
I am in my bedroom now, that's why I want this insect to leave

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:46 PM

:lol: Sweetie

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Or it has seen the Milo pic on your laptop :p

oh no, now you say it, that's probably true! Now I got a scary flying insect as competitor :unsure:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:49 PM
Awww don't be scared Sweetie :hug:
To tell the truth, I don't like bugs in the house. :( They are always bothering. When they die in here, I have to take care of them...

Sommer is nice, but you can't really keep the windows open in evenings because they come inside house, and many small bugs are flying aroung the lights... weh! :(

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:51 PM
To tell the truth, I don't like bugs in the house. :( They are always bothering. When they die in here, I have to take care of them...

Sommer is nice, but you can't really keep the windows open in evenings because they come inside house, and many small bugs are flying aroung the lights... weh! :(
aww :hug:

well I don't mind them, though not the one like these, they look scary. But I would never kill them, prefer to have them in my room than that I have to kill them. So I always catch them and put them outside.

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:52 PM
oh no, now you say it, that's probably true! Now I got a scary flying insect as competitor :unsure:

:rolls: Don't worry Milo likes humans not flying insects :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:53 PM

Ditto!

And I am spider-phobic :scared:

Nymeria
:rolls: Don't worry Milo likes humans not flying insects :p

Well I hope so... :p

Stevens Point
biking in Holland is great indeed, coz there are no mountains here. But I am afraid for my racing bike :rolleyes: really should teach me not to be afraid of it, coz I love biking
?? You cannot ride bikes, you mean? because you are afraid? I don't know about racing, but riding a bike is a fun thing!! There is no reason to be afraid!! :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah, he wants to read our posts! :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Ditto!

And I am spider-phobic :scared:

Spiders are great :D though I hate to catch them and set them free, coz they never wanna leave the cup 8-) (oops I mean :rolleyes::p)

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Well I hope so... :p

:rolls: Don't worry

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:55 PM
I am in my bedroom now, that's why I want this insect to leave
Aha! I understand! :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:56 PM
?? You cannot ride bikes, you mean? because you are afraid? I don't know about racing, but riding a bike is a fun thing!! There is no reason to be afraid!! :)
Well I love my city-bike ;) and I always try to race on that bike when I go somewhere. But I also got a racing bike (the kind of bike they use in the tour de france) and I am a bit scared of it, I dunno how it comes, but I don't feel save on it. But I know that I wouldn't be scared if I would go cycling on it a few times, but I can't take the first step to start riding this bike

Nathy
07-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Spiders are great :D though I hate to catch them and set them free, coz they never wanna leave the cup 8-) (oops I mean :rolleyes::p)

I cannot see spiders... I am really :scared:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:57 PM
:rolls: Don't worry
Don't you think we better ask him this in September? So we know that we can stop drooling if he prefers insects? :unsure:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:57 PM
I cannot see spiders... I am really :scared:

I don't understand why so many people are scared of spiders :shrug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:58 PM
aww :hug:

well I don't mind them, though not the one like these, they look scary. But I would never kill them, prefer to have them in my room than that I have to kill them. So I always catch them and put them outside.
You are a nice person, Yvo. :hug: :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:58 PM
You are a nice person, Nathy. :hug: :angel:
that was a quote from me (= Yvo) :scratch:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
that was a quote from me, Yvo :scratch:
Yeah, I noticed that it was from you, Yvo, so I edited it!! :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
ah you did edit your post already, sadly for you I was too fast :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Don't you think we better ask him this in September? So we know that we can stop drooling if he prefers insects? :unsure:

:lol: I imagine his reaction "But hey who do you think I am!!!" :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:01 PM
:eek: :eek: Are you really a young girl, Yvo??

Nathy
I don't understand why so many people are scared of spiders :shrug:

I cannot explain :shrug: but it is a fact

Nymeria
:lol: I imagine his reaction "But hey who do you think I am!!!" :p

"Well you are the cutest cutie I know, but I just had to ask you coz I got a scary flying insect as competitor!"

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:02 PM
:eek: :eek: Are you really a young girl, Yvo??

Yep, I am quite sure I am a 20 year old girl, though I am not sure about the age, I regularly act like a 10 year old girl :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:03 PM
"Well you are the cutest cutie I know, but I just had to ask you coz I got a scary flying insect as competitor!"

Milo: " :eek: What? Show it to me and I will put it away so that you're the only one left" :angel:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Well I love my city-bike ;) and I always try to race on that bike when I go somewhere. But I also got a racing bike (the kind of bike they use in the tour de france) and I am a bit scared of it, I dunno how it comes, but I don't feel save on it. But I know that I wouldn't be scared if I would go cycling on it a few times, but I can't take the first step to start riding this bike
Ah OK.. I have no clue about racing bikes, because I have never ridden it. But, if you are not going too fast, you should be OK, I think. :)

Nymeria
seems nobody can explain it, poor lil animals.

I remember I had a friend staying here some years ago, and there was a big spider above my bed (and I got a low ceiling, so it was quite close to my bed) and I did just step in bed. And she said "yvo, there is a spider overthere" I nodded "Yes I know". My friend didn't want to go to sleep till I removed the spider, while he was not even above her bed! :p

Nymeria
Milo: " :eek: What? Show it to me and I will put it away so that you're the only one left" :angel:

that would be the perfect reply for me :angel: :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Exactly.

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Ah OK.. I have no clue about racing bikes, because I have never ridden it. But, if you are not going too fast, you should be OK, I think. :)
yeah but it's boring if you don't go too fast :p you know I already try to go as fast as possible on my normal bike, so it would be strange if I go slower on a racing bike :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:06 PM
seems nobody can explain it, poor lil animals.

I remember I had a friend staying here some years ago, and there was a big spider above my bed (and I got a low ceiling, so it was quite close to my bed) and I did just step in bed. And she said "yvo, there is a spider overthere" I nodded "Yes I know". My friend didn't want to go to sleep till I removed the spider, while he was not even above her bed! :p

I understand you friend so much¨!!!

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:07 PM
that would be the perfect reply for me :angel: :p

I don't think he could answer smth else :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:08 PM
I understand you friend so much¨!!!
and she didn't understand I did set it free, she would've killed the poor lil spider.

I only kill spiders or other insects when they're in the shower with me, I hate that :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't think he could answer smth else :p

Well maybe he didn't want me as competitor, but does he prefer someone else :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Exactly.

Glad I am not alone with this :worship:

Nymeria
ah and seems they did finally pay me my vCash from Guilles match. So I am back to 4 numbers again, the 800 did look so bad :p

Nymeria
I guess there will be more on your side than on mine ;)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:10 PM
yeah but it's boring if you don't go too fast :p you know I already try to go as fast as possible on my normal bike, so it would be strange if I go slower on a racing bike :p
I know that you want to go fast (from your hiking statement..). Don't forget to wear a helmet! :angel:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:12 PM
There aren't many people like Yvo,,,without mattering gender...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:13 PM
I know that you want to go fast (from your hiking statement..). Don't forget to wear a helmet! :angel:

I don't have a helmet :shrug: :p

Well in Finland we also made a biking trip with the same group. So at the end everybody did call me speedy or something, coz they just couldn't stop me :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:13 PM
and she didn't understand I did set it free, she would've killed the poor lil spider.

I only kill spiders or other insects when they're in the shower with me, I hate that :p

I am sure you'd prefer something (someone) else in your shower :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:14 PM
There aren't many people like Yvo,,,without mattering gender...
there should be more like me, c'mon most spiders don't do anything :shrug:

Nymeria
I am sure you'd prefer something (someone) else in your shower :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

:angel: won't reply on this :p

Nathy
Well maybe he didn't want me as competitor, but does he prefer someone else :p

How could he :angel:

Anyway between sweet L'Yvo and a lil insect the choice is done :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:15 PM
How could he :angel:

Anyway between sweet L'Yvo and a lil insect the choice is done :p

Ask him :p

I hope he'll make the right choice :angel:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:16 PM
:angel: won't reply on this :p

coz the answer is so obvious :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:17 PM
I don't have a helmet :shrug: :p

Well in Finland we also made a biking trip with the same group. So at the end everybody did call me speedy or something, coz they just couldn't stop me :p
Yvo, if you ride fast with your racing bike, helmet is a must, I think... Then your being afraid will be reduced, I think... It could save you once an accident happens...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:18 PM
coz the answer is so obvious :p
you can think what you think, but only I know what the answer would be :p

Stevens Point
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nymeria
Yvo, if you ride fast with your racing bike, helmet is a must, I think... Then your being afraid will be reduced, I think... It could save you once an accident happens...

Yes you are right, though atm I don't go faster than 25-30km/h so it's not that fast

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:19 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
maybe that was girl talk for a while and you better skip those posts :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Ask him :p

I hope he'll make the right choice :angel:

:rolls: C'mon :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:21 PM
there should be more like me, c'mon most spiders don't do anything :shrug:
What you are saying is absolutely true... I think it is just the ugliness of the insect... When I was in Japan, I hated to see bigger spiders and spiders with some color on, like black and yellow just like tiger,, weh!! :(

The spiders in Switzerland are small, and they are OK...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:21 PM
:rolls: C'mon :p

We better stop here... :angel: :p

(remembers the convo earlier tonight about Milo reading these convo's, I think he would laugh about the insect-story :p)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:22 PM
What you are saying is absolutely true... I think it is just the ugliness of the insect... When I was in Japan, I hated to see bigger spiders and spiders with some color on, like bland and yellow just like tiger,, weh!! :(

The spiders in Switzerland are small, and they are OK...
well that's what I mean, I can understand people in those areas are scared of spiders, have to say I didn't want to meet spiders in Australia, but here they are alright, not the prettiest indeed, but they're great.

Though no insect beats my love for grasshoppers :hearts: :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:25 PM
Yes you are right, though atm I don't go faster than 25-30km/h so it's not that fast
I used to ride about 20km/h as a hobby, also without a helmet... So, if you feel comfortable, I think that is OK..

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:25 PM
the thunder (from Lausanne?) has just arrived in Zurich..

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:26 PM
maybe that was girl talk for a while and you better skip those posts :p
I am also interested in girl talks!! :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:27 PM
I used to ride about 20km/h as a hobby, also without a helmet... So, if you feel comfortable, I think that is OK..
20km/h is my normal speed actually, when I go somewhere and I don't wanna feel tired when I arrive there. So I don't see the use of having an helmet then :shrug:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:27 PM
the thunder (from Lausanne?) has just arrived in Zurich..
we got lightnings here, but no thunder :scratch:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:28 PM
I am also interested in girl talks!! :)

Good, coz you get that anyway in this thread, with 3 girls as topposters :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:29 PM
An Irish people did win 115'000'000 € tonight with EuroMillions :eek:

Stevens Point
We better stop here... :angel: :p

(remembers the convo earlier tonight about Milo reading these convo's, I think he would laugh about the insect-story :p)
This is a public forum and it is Mens Tennis Forums. He can be here anytime he wants to... Maybe he is reading right now with us, he isn't a member here, so he can't post! Who knows!

Nymeria
wow that is not bad :eek:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
This is a public forum and it is Mens Tennis Forums. He can be here anytime he wants to... Maybe he is reading right now with us, he isn't a member here, so he can't post! Who knows!
I think there are quite some tennisplayers who have this board checked before (coz this is the largest tennisforum, especially when you see wtaworld and mtf a bit as one, like I do). But I dunno if tennisplayers would really read a thread like this

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:32 PM
we got lightnings here, but no thunder :scratch:
Here we have both,, but no rain right now..

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:32 PM
wow that is not bad :eek:

Indeed :eek: I played but didn't win :sad:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Here we have both,, but no rain right now..
it's a lot better here now, we just had a really loud thunder, some beautiful lights and now we got really hard rain :bounce: Just have to love this weather :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Good, coz you get that anyway in this thread, with 3 girls as topposters :p
I think I begin to understand girls' talks and their minds... :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:34 PM
:hug: I didn't play, I never take part of such things. I am already happy when I win vCash :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Does your SH know you are following girl talk here? :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Wow!!! :eek: That is very much money!!

I wish I had that luck,,,, :o

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:38 PM
I think there are quite some tennisplayers who have this board checked before (coz this is the largest tennisforum, especially when you see wtaworld and mtf a bit as one, like I do). But I dunno if tennisplayers would really read a thread like this
:rolls: I also doubt that they are reading this thread... I don't even think many Roger Forum visitors and posters are reading this thread...

But, if you tell him about this thread via e-mail,,, would you?

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:40 PM
:rolls: I also doubt that they are reading this thread... I don't even think many Roger Forum visitors and posters are reading this thread...

But, if you tell him about this thread via e-mail,,, would you?

Indeed this thread is just for the posters who post here, others don't understand too much of it and can't follow it coz it goes too fast :p There are just a few who read here, and that are the 6 posters who are leading the post-ranking in the thread (I don't count #7 Suk, coz she just posts, doesn't read :p)

I would never dare to tell him about this thread, I dunno if it would be good if he knows all these talks about him :angel:

Stevens Point
I think my SH played it, I hope she won at least some... Are there also smaller wins like 10 Euros and so??

Nathy

No you won't :devil:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:41 PM
:hug: I didn't play, I never take part of such things. I am already happy when I win vCash :p

Yeah my mom and I play only when there's a big amount of money to win but we never win :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:42 PM
So didn't I, I feel it is waste of money,,, because I never won anything when I played lottery or so...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah my mom and I play only when there's a big amount of money to win but we never win :p
I don't even know what this thing is, but I was talking about other of these 'games' in general :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:43 PM
I think my SH played it, I hope she won at least some... Are there also smaller wins like 10 Euros and so??

Yeah of course :) Once I did win CHF 30.- :cool:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:44 PM
So didn't I, I feel it is waste of money,,, because I never won anything when I played lottery or so...
yep so do I ;) prefer to spent my money on other things, though when you hear someone wins a big amount, it sounds great to participate once

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Does your SH know you are following girl talk here? :p
Only she knows is that I chat with girls and sometimes tell about her... She doesn't want to be known much here, but how she is a nice theme for me to write here! :angel:

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:45 PM
I don't even know what this thing is, but I was talking about other of these 'games' in general :p

EuroMillions is an international lottery for 9 countries (France, Spain, GB, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Ireland and.... ) so maybe it is not in Holland that's why you don't know about it..

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:46 PM
Only she knows is that I chat with girls and sometimes tell about her... She doesn't want to be known much here, but how she is a nice theme for me to write here! :angel:
I can understand her :) would prolly think the same

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:47 PM
EuroMillions is an international lottery for 9 countries (France, Spain, GB, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Ireland and.... ) so maybe it is not in Holland that's why you don't know about it..
I guess that's it then, otherwise I might've known what it was :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:48 PM
No you won't :devil:
Maybe you are right... Girls talk is something men can't reach.... It is somewhere far far upthere for men. :angel:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah of course :) Once I did win CHF 30.- :cool:
Cool!

I played Swiss Lotto once or twice, and I won 12 CHF... But, I paid for it 20 CHF, so there was no gain... :o

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:52 PM
yep so do I ;) prefer to spent my money on other things, though when you hear someone wins a big amount, it sounds great to participate once
Yes, I just feel the winner could have been me.... :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Cool!

I played Swiss Lotto once or twice, and I won 12 CHF... But, I paid for it 20 CHF, so there was no gain... :o

that's the kind of stories you usually hear, I think I will keep it with vCash for a while... I ahte it already to lose money there

oh and htis is the best thunderstorm we had in ages :cool:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Yes, I just feel the winner could have been me.... :angel:

it would be funny if you participate for the first time and then win a big ammount at once so you never have to play again :lol:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:58 PM
that's the kind of stories you usually hear, I think I will keep it with vCash for a while... I ahte it already to lose money there

oh and htis is the best thunderstorm we had in ages :cool:
I like a big thunderstorm, too!! It is cool to see, isn't it!? :cool:

When I lived in America (did I ever tell you that I was there for a while?), I saw sometimes great thunderstorms (very nice ones), but here, that kind of storms doesn't happen...

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Maybe you are right... Girls talk is something men can't reach.... It is somewhere far far upthere for men. :angel:

Indeed :devil:

Have you seen the movie "What girls want" (smth like that?) :devil:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 09:59 PM
it would be funny if you participate for the first time and then win a big ammount at once so you never have to play again :lol:
I wish that!! :D

Nathy
07-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Cool!

:hug:

EuroMillions costs CHF 3.20 so I did win more than CHF 25.- not bad :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:01 PM

No, I don't think I have seen that. But, I saw "What Women want" with Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt... That was a funny film, too. I like when an action star like Mel Gibson plays in a comedy... :rolls:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 10:01 PM
I like a big thunderstorm, too!! It is cool to see, isn't it!? :cool:

When I lived in America (did I ever tell you that I was there for a while?), I saw sometimes great thunderstorms (very nice ones), but here, that kind of storms doesn't happen...

Yeah I also love to see it, I got my curtains open, my room is dark, so I see the lightnings quite good now :) I really enjoy this weather, especially when it is dark

I think you told me you lived in America in the "rogi-fan in japan-thread". yeah I have heard the thunderstorms are better in America.
I used to love watching them in France, in the mountains, there they're also nicer than here. Holland is just not the country where I should live :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM

Maybe I should watch this movie myself, guess I can also still learn a lot about girls talk :p

Nathy
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
No, I don't think I have seen that. But, I saw "What Women want" with Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt... That was a funny film, too. I like when an action star like Mel Gibson plays in a comedy... :rolls:

Yaay that's the movie I was talking 'bout :bounce: (sorry for the title :p )