but I didn't read back that much.. i'm not crazy :p

I just wrote that that you know that it isn't that "old"

ste
07-28-2005, 08:08 PM
you're welcome! :hug:

:hug:

Nymeria
we can do that once... when we're bored... but atm there is too much on that I can go and do that..:p
yeah I am behind in several threads now, you get that when you've to find a part in a book :lol:

Nymeria
oh then I won't eat it for sure... It's Maurice' then...
nah he had enough already, it's yours now!

ste
How could I have answered smth else :p

that's the "thread-voice" so you couldn't say anything else :p

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:09 PM
but she didn't read back all ;) and I don't think we said it earlier when she was in the thread

exactly ;)

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:09 PM
:lol: they wouldn't be that smart as you are :worship:
well if they wanna know where to send it to, internet is a good solution

ste
07-28-2005, 08:10 PM
yeah I am behind in several threads now, you get that when you've to find a part in a book :lol:

yeah I know that..:lol:
it's not easy when the threads are "growing" that fast...

ste
07-28-2005, 08:10 PM
nah he had enough already, it's yours now!

oh okay thx very much... is it one with meat???

ste
07-28-2005, 08:11 PM
well if they wanna know where to send it to, internet is a good solution

never thought about that.. but it's true

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah I know that..:lol:
it's not easy when the threads are "growing" that fast...

and usually others are complaining, but sometimes there are moments I can understand what they mean :p

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
oh okay thx very much... is it one with meat???
yep, we usually have one with meat :)

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Oh yes you will :p

i don't know.. :p

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
never thought about that.. but it's true
though I guess they won't take time for that, they just send it back to the sender and if they don't have that address they just throw it away I think (or prolly have to save it for some time and throw it away then)

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah and I am not the only one

I see :p

Nathy
07-28-2005, 08:17 PM
i don't know.. :p

*Hypnotic voice* Believe me :devil:

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:19 PM
I just wrote that that you know that it isn't that "old"

ah.. okay :)

ste
07-28-2005, 08:19 PM
and usually others are complaining, but sometimes there are moments I can understand what they mean :p

everyone will once be in that situation aswell :lol:

ste
07-28-2005, 08:20 PM
yep, we usually have one with meat :)

then I'd love it :bounce:

ste
07-28-2005, 08:21 PM
though I guess they won't take time for that, they just send it back to the sender and if they don't have that address they just throw it away I think (or prolly have to save it for some time and throw it away then)

yeah had the same thoughts...

Nymeria
everyone will once be in that situation aswell :lol:
yes I think a lot of posters know, coz those who don't post a lot are not used to posts so they already notice it in less busy threads :lol:

RogiNie
*Hypnotic voice* Believe me :devil:

*sleepy voice* I will.. :angel: *normal voice* I WON'T :devil:

ste
07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I see :p

you have to live with that.. in this thread :p

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
then I'd love it :bounce:
So we'll eat lasagna when you'll ever visit me here! :)

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
you have to live with that.. in this thread :p

I think I can ;)

Nathy
07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
*sleepy voice* I will.. :angel: *normal voice* I WON'T :devil:

:rolls:

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:27 PM

and if I'll ever visit you? :angel: also lasagna? :lick:

ste
07-28-2005, 08:28 PM

that would be great!!!! :worship:

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:30 PM
and if I'll ever visit you? :angel: also lasagna? :lick:

Yep we will :hug: oh and we still have to plan a date for this gourmetday :p

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:30 PM
that would be great!!!! :worship:
so when will that be? During the rotterdam tournament next year? :p

Bart.
07-28-2005, 08:32 PM
hello :wavey:

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:32 PM

cool! :cool:
gourmetday? can't remember :p that's long ago! ;)

RogiNie
07-28-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm tired :yawn: so i'm off! :wavey:
see you all! :hug:

Nymeria
hey Bartie :wavey:

Nymeria
cool! :cool:
gourmetday? can't remember :p that's long ago! ;)
yep we were going to meet with the Dutch topic remember? :p

Nymeria
goodnight :hug:

ste
07-28-2005, 08:36 PM
I think I can ;)

then I'd be happy....:p

ste
07-28-2005, 08:38 PM

oh gourmetday??? yummy....

Nathy

Hey Bartie :wavey:

ste
so when will that be? During the rotterdam tournament next year? :p

wow yeah would be great...

ste
07-28-2005, 08:39 PM

my bartie is back :hug:

Nathy
07-28-2005, 08:39 PM

Rest well, see you :hug:

ste
07-28-2005, 08:40 PM

goodnight!!!!!

ste
07-28-2005, 08:41 PM
okay I think I should leave aswell.. otherwise I'll get hungry again :p

no just kidding.. I am tired and should sleep a bit!!!

see you tomorrow or soon again..:hug::hug::hug:

ste
07-28-2005, 08:42 PM
oh forget the most important thing

Goodnight all :hug:

Nathy
07-28-2005, 08:43 PM

Rest well you too :)

See you and GOODNIGHT :hug:

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:49 PM
oh gourmetday??? yummy....
yep, we planned that some months ago, but it still didn't happen :p

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:50 PM

Goodnight :hug: sorry I was off on msn :( I was that stupid to turn my laptop off twice in a row :rolleyes:

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:51 PM
I will leave as well, bye Nathy :wavey:

Bart.
07-28-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm off...

goodnight :wavey:

Nathy
07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Goodnight L'Yvo :hug: :wavey:

Well I am on my own now...

Nathy
07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm off...

You leave aswell.. Then Goodnight Bartie :hug:

Really on my own then :p

Nymeria
07-28-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm off...

oops forgot to say bye to you, bye Bartie :hug:

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 09:28 PM
I just came back home and turned my computer on for the first time today..... Oh My goodness.... :eek: Now we have over 8300 posts. Last night the last post was like 7 thousand x hundred something.... Well, I am not going to read back........ mmmmm. :devil:

You guys and girls are really talkative!!! ;)

Welcome back Nienke!! :wavey: how was your vacation in Indonesia? (probably you wrote about that somewhere in this thread... somewhere.......)

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey Steven :hug:

where are you going that you have to get up that early???
Hey ste, I went to the region of Interlaken today and yesterday!! That was a spontaniou decision to go there to see some mountains!! Yesterday to Junfraujoch and today hiking from Schyniege Platte till First!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: Holy XXXX!! It was really tiring!! It took me 6 hours 45 min to get to the goal. My tennis shoes are almost worn out, my legs and feet hurt... and I got sun burn... ouch.... It was really hard, but after all, I enjoyed the very best of views one can see on earth. Oh, it was beautiful... Really!! :angel:

Well, I didn't want to stay in a hotel in order to save money, so I went back to Zurich yesterday and I came back today (I have GA)... I took the train to Interlaken at 6.00 AM...

Have you tried some hiking there?? This Schyniege Platte-First is a killer... But the view is worth.... :D

Nathy
07-28-2005, 09:43 PM
:eek: what a sportsman you are sweetie! Welcome btw :hug:

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Bonsoir Nathy! If I were really a sportsman, my body wouldn't have been so tired like now.... But, at least I could go on and on today!! I have a good feeling of achievement that I did it, I made it!! :D

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Other than walking, total hours of riding trains today and yesterday... about 14 hours.... that was also too much.... :o

Nathy
07-28-2005, 09:52 PM
:eek: so long!

Yeah true about the muscles but the feeling you have now is worth the effort, right? I meant you're a sportsman coz I wouldn't be able to do 1/10 of what you did! I am lazy :p

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 09:57 PM
:eek: so long!

Yeah true about the muscles but the feeling you have now is worth the effort, right? I meant you're a sportsman coz I wouldn't be able to do 1/10 of what you did! I am lazy :p
Actually, it takes about 5 hours 15 min. if you don't rest. With some rest, average duration is about 6 hours 10 min. That is what I heard... Well, I took much rest inbetween and sat for a while at a lake called Bachalpsee. This lake was also beautiful, reflecting the snow-covered mountains on its surface!! :angel:

Another surprising thing was many people were there!! Old or young!!

Nathy
07-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Actually, it takes about 5 hours 15 min. if you don't rest. With some rest, average duration is about 6 hours 10 min. That is what I heard... Well, I took much rest inbetween and sat for a while at a lake called Bachalpsee. This lake was also beautiful, reflecting the snow-covered mountains on its surface!! :angel:

:hearts: must've been lovely there! Were you alone there??

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 10:09 PM
:hearts: must've been lovely there! Were you alone there??
Yes, it was!! :hearts: And, yes I was alone. My SH wouldn't come anyway, she isn't really interested in mountains and hiking, and she is the one who would want to give up on the way....

Alone was good, because I could do whatever I wanted to, like how fast I walked, how long rested, what to do next, and so on.... But, it would have been much more fun if she would have been there and having chat with me on the way...

Nathy
07-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes, it was!! :hearts: And, yes I was alone. My SH wouldn't come anyway, she isn't really interested in mountains and hiking, and she is the one who would want to give up on the way....

Alone was good, because I could do whatever I wanted to, like how fast I walked, how long rested, what to do next, and so on.... But, it would have been much more fun if she would have been there and having chat with me on the way...

Yeah indeed would have been fun. But then as you said being on your own sometimes in such an environement can be really good for a person. When resting you can for example think in silence with no one round you, that can be nice too :)

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah indeed would have been fun. But then as you said being on your own sometimes in such an environement can be really good for a person. When resting you can for example think in silence with no one round you, that can be nice too :)
I really had a great experience today and yesterday. :D Hey, have you been to some mountains in Switzerland? Can you recommend one or two if you have favorite places??

Do you know anything about "Martins Loch" (Martin's hole)??

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Bachalpsee with the reflection on its surface... Well, what I saw wasn't so beautiful like this one, but it was also great!!

http://www.picswiss.ch/Galerie/gr-see.jpg

Nathy
07-28-2005, 10:29 PM
I really had a great experience today and yesterday. :D Hey, have you been to some mountains in Switzerland? Can you recommend one or two if you have favorite places??

Well not been that much to Swiss Mountains... But in Wallis there are some nice places to go for example, the Gornergrat above Zermatt is a nice region there and the Mount Cervin of course... But I have to confess I didn't climb mountains myself (went to the Gornergrat by train and didn't walk upper then)

Sorry I don't know anything about it *blushes* :confused:

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Mmm, my body is requesting me to go to bed, so I think I am leaving now. I got up today (actually yesterday) at 5 AM and now it is 0.30. I had a long walk today.......... :sport:

See You!! :bigwave:

Nathy
07-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Bachalpsee with the reflection on its surface... Well, what I saw wasn't so beautiful like this one, but it was also great!!

http://www.picswiss.ch/Galerie/gr-see.jpg

:hearts: That's wonderful!

Nathy
07-28-2005, 10:31 PM
Mmm, my body is requesting me to go to bed, so I think I am leaving now. I got up today (actually yesterday) at 5 AM and now it is 0.30. I had a long walk today.......... :sport:

See You!! :bigwave:

Of course my sweetie needs some rest after these 2 days! Rest well Steve :hug: See ya :wavey: Goodnight

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Well not been that much to Swiss Mountains... But in Wallis there are some nice places to go for example, the Gornergrat above Zermatt is a nice region there and the Mount Cervin of course... But I have to confess I didn't climb mountains myself (went to the Gornergrat by train and didn't walk upper then)

Sorry I don't know anything about it *blushes* :confused:
Sure, Wallis!! :yeah: I want to learn more about Wallis and see with my own eyes that there are some great stuff there!!

Martin's Loch is a hole in the middle of the mountain (not a hole into deep in the earth, but a hole from air to air, can you believe it!?) Sometime in Spring and Fall, the sun shines through the hole, and that attracts people. I heard that that is somewhere in Canton Glarus... I don't have to see this natural show, but just this hole in the mountain!!!!

Stevens Point
07-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Of course my sweetie needs some rest after these 2 days! Rest well Steve :hug: See ya :wavey: Goodnight
Bonnuit, Sweetie!! :wavey:

Nathy
07-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Sure, Wallis!! :yeah: I want to learn more about Wallis and see with my own eyes that there are some great stuff there!!

Martin's Loch is a hole in the middle of the mountain (not a hole into deep in the earth, but a hole from air to air, can you believe it!?) Sometime in Spring and Fall, the sun shines through the hole, and that attracts people. I heard that that is somewhere in Canton Glarus... I don't have to see this natural show, but just this hole in the mountain!!!!

If you have the time once, you should go there :)

:eek: wow didn't know about that!! Must be awesome to see such a hole!!! I am sure it is worth the time to go there!!

ste
07-29-2005, 05:51 AM
Goodnight :hug: sorry I was off on msn :( I was that stupid to turn my laptop off twice in a row :rolleyes:

never mind... you just didn't want that I leave..:p

ste
07-29-2005, 05:56 AM
goodnight all!! hope you all slept well...:p

ste
07-29-2005, 06:00 AM
Hey ste, I went to the region of Interlaken today and yesterday!! That was a spontaniou decision to go there to see some mountains!! Yesterday to Junfraujoch and today hiking from Schyniege Platte till First!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: Holy XXXX!! It was really tiring!! It took me 6 hours 45 min to get to the goal. My tennis shoes are almost worn out, my legs and feet hurt... and I got sun burn... ouch.... It was really hard, but after all, I enjoyed the very best of views one can see on earth. Oh, it was beautiful... Really!! :angel:

Well, I didn't want to stay in a hotel in order to save money, so I went back to Zurich yesterday and I came back today (I have GA)... I took the train to Interlaken at 6.00 AM...

Have you tried some hiking there?? This Schyniege Platte-First is a killer... But the view is worth.... :D

What???? you've been here and didn't say something...!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

did your SH/GF joined you??

Yeah I already hiked quite everywhere here :p
but it's right the Schynige Platte-First route is wonderful really!!! esp. when it is such a beautiful weather like yesterday...

but I have to admitt I have never been to the Jungfraujoch so far.. that's a goal I should try to achieve once.. but the pity is that it is really expensive!!

ah okay with the train it's not that expensive like booking a hotel! because here we have quite expensive ones :lol:

ste
07-29-2005, 06:09 AM

it's a famous hiking route that's why there were so many different kind of people...

ste
07-29-2005, 06:11 AM

so you just could enjoy the view!!
It's true that if you have someone with you .. it doesn't seem that long because you have someone to chat with... that helps a bit...

ste
07-29-2005, 06:15 AM

I have never been there but that's the mountain where the sun shines through a hole once a year...:cool:
Have you ever been on the "Pilatus" that seems to be something special aswell.. I don't know many mountains in your area or in your neighbourhood
but here in the Berner Oberland we have some great once...
The "Brienzer Rothhorn is wonderful aswell or the "Niesen" I can recommend you !!!:worship:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 10:05 AM
goodnight all :yawn:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:35 AM
What???? you've been here and didn't say something...!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

did your SH/GF joined you??

Yeah I already hiked quite everywhere here :p
but it's right the Schynige Platte-First route is wonderful really!!! esp. when it is such a beautiful weather like yesterday...

but I have to admitt I have never been to the Jungfraujoch so far.. that's a goal I should try to achieve once.. but the pity is that it is really expensive!!

ah okay with the train it's not that expensive like booking a hotel! because here we have quite expensive ones :lol:
Hoi ste!

Wasn't it really tiring for you, this Schyniege Platte - First?? This was a lo--ng way, and the mountain path wasn't always nice,,, like from Shire to Mordor... :devil: There are many hiking ways around there!! So nice!! I chose this route, because I heard that the view is awesome and Bachalpsee is a must-see!! Jungfraujoch was also nice!! I wished the weather could have been better,,,, the air wasn't really clean on that day, so I could see only some limited view.. But, it was also nice to see those mountains at that near place and to have a good feeling that you are standing on the top of Europe and also on snow in the middle of the summer with some coat on!! :D

It is true,,, the cost of everything is expensive to get to Jungfraujoch... I have GA, so the whole thing was easier for me,,,, but still with half price, I found it expensive... :rolleyes:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:36 AM
it's a famous hiking route that's why there were so many different kind of people...
So many tough people, I would say... :eek:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:38 AM
so you just could enjoy the view!!
It's true that if you have someone with you .. it doesn't seem that long because you have someone to chat with... that helps a bit...
It's true... I wished she would have been there next to me and talking to me,,,

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 10:38 AM
I love hiking :) though it is ages ago since I did go hiking, actually I did only once make a realy hiking-trip. That was in Finland 3 years ago :) But I did love it, though I did go too fast for the others :p I was even faster than the guides, they didn't like it I was walking at the first place all the time :p

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi @ everybody :wavey: :hug:

I'm really really happy right now, cause I've taken my last test today (it might turn out quite well :) ) and now I'm finally FREE :bounce: :woohoo: :yeah:

I'm sorry that I couldn't be online to chat with you, but I was sooo busy the last 2 weeks that I couldn't be on here for more than a few short visits! :sad:

I want to thank everybody who wished me good luck with my exams! :hug:
I know I missed a lot these past 10 days or so, but I'm online more often now, I promise - well at least till I get my placement at august 8th ;) (it's really sad Roger can't play on his bday though, but he should totally heal his food, of course).
So now that I'm back I'll spread some well deserved goodreps around :angel:

@ Yvofan, I've read you pm and it sounds great :cool: - do you have any new infos? pm me if.

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 10:48 AM
now that I look you've posted 3500+ post since my last visit :eek: - this thread really goes at a fast pace - hope I can keep up with you in the future ;)

Nymeria
Welcome back Stefan :hug: I missed you so I am glad you're here again! :) I hope you did pass al your tests! And enjoy your free time! :hug:

No new info on the pm-topic ;) we did reply on his email and are waiting now

Stevens Point
I have never been there but that's the mountain where the sun shines through a hole once a year...:cool:
Have you ever been on the "Pilatus" that seems to be something special aswell.. I don't know many mountains in your area or in your neighbourhood
but here in the Berner Oberland we have some great once...
The "Brienzer Rothhorn is wonderful aswell or the "Niesen" I can recommend you !!!:worship:
Thanks for your recommendation! :) I will check those out. I heard also that Pilatus is nice. Near Lucerne, right?

"Pilatus" was the Roman general who sentenced Jesus to be crucified, actually...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
now that I look you've posted 3500+ post since my last visit :eek: - this thread really goes at a fast pace - hope I can keep up with you in the future ;)
sorry :o yvofan is guilty here, yvofan did post most of these posts :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:51 AM
I love hiking :) though it is ages ago since I did go hiking, actually I did only once make a realy hiking-trip. That was in Finland 3 years ago :) But I did love it, though I did go too fast for the others :p I was even faster than the guides, they didn't like it I was walking at the first place all the time :p
:lol: I see how much you love hiking!! :D

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 10:54 AM
:lol: I see how much you love hiking!! :D
well I just remember it's not exactly true what I said, coz I did go hiking in Australia as well. though that was not really a success, coz I did go horseriding the day before for the first time in years. So my legs were so tired that I could hardly walk the day after :p

But in Finland we had so much fun, I would love to go back there and make a hikingtrip of a few days. But I don't know anybody who likes it as well and I don't feel like go there on my own :shrug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:54 AM
about 600 posts only from yesterday,,, without me... :eek: :p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:56 AM

I'm really really happy right now, cause I've taken my last test today (it might turn out quite well :) ) and now I'm finally FREE :bounce: woohoo: :yeah:

I'm sorry that I couldn't be online to chat with you, but I was sooo busy the last 2 weeks that I couldn't be on here for more than a few short visits! :sad:

I know I missed a lot these past 10 days or so, but I'm online more often now, I promise - well at least till I get my placement at august 8th ;) (it's really sad Roger can't play on his bday though, but he should totally heal his food, of course).

@ Yvofan, I've read you pm and it sounds great :cool: - do you have any new infos? pm me if.

While you were away, I always noticed that you were working hard for your exams!! I feel also glad that your last one was over and now you can do whatever you want!! Congrats, Stefan!! :D

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 10:57 AM
sorry :o yvofan is guilty here, yvofan did post most of these posts :p
I've never thought of that ;) - It's good to be back!! :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 10:58 AM
about 600 posts only from yesterday,,, without me... :eek: :p
yesterday we were online with 4, so that did go quite fast indeed ;)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 10:59 AM
well I just remember it's not exactly true what I said, coz I did go hiking in Australia as well. though that was not really a success, coz I did go horseriding the day before for the first time in years. So my legs were so tired that I could hardly walk the day after :p

But in Finland we had so much fun, I would love to go back there and make a hikingtrip of a few days. But I don't know anybody who likes it as well and I don't feel like go there on my own :shrug:
Scandinavia should be also nice there to hike!! I have never been upthere, but I know someday I want to... :angel:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:01 AM
and when!? :devil: morning afternoon evening and night!? ;)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:03 AM
Scandinavia should be also nice there to hike!! I have never been upthere, but I know someday I want to... :angel:

there were hiking trips of over 1000KM all the way to Russia. I would love to make a more day hikingtrip there, it was really lovely. Though I think I need a better condition then :p

I remember the guides telling in the beginning "walk carefully, don't go too fast coz it's still a far end. Be careful there are lots of rocks on the way don't fall over them." what did I do, I did only go faster and faster, I was more running and jumping from rock to rock instead of walking carefully. Had to wait all the time for the others, coz they were sooooo slowly!

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:04 AM
and when!? :devil: morning afternoon evening and night!? ;)

I think yesterday Ste and Nathy did post more than I did in this thread... I was not really in the mood yesterday, neither am I today :shrug:

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:07 AM
While you were away, I always noticed that you were working hard for your exams!! I feel also glad that your last one was over and now you can do whatever you want!! Congrats, Stefan!! :D
thx steven - yeah well to be true, I wouldn't have had to work so hard if I had started sooner :o , but that's always a problem of mine that I just can't seem to change :shrug: - but it turned out well (at least I think so ;) ) so nevermind.
I allready have plans on a short camping trip for three days next week at the beach (Usedom) with my GF - unfortunately I don't have much time till i start my placement, so I have to make the best of the time I have :)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:09 AM
goodnight all :yawn:

Hey sweety :hug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:10 AM
there were hiking trips of over 1000KM all the way to Russia. I would love to make a more day hikingtrip there, it was really lovely. Though I think I need a better condition then :p

I remember the guides telling in the beginning "walk carefully, don't go too fast coz it's still a far end. Be careful there are lots of rocks on the way don't fall over them." what did I do, I did only go faster and faster, I was more running and jumping from rock to rock instead of walking carefully. Had to wait all the time for the others, coz they were sooooo slowly!
what!? 1000km!? :eek: Better legs, feet, and motivation required....

:rolls: you are funny! I feel you were an energetic girl!!

ste
07-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Hoi ste!

Wasn't it really tiring for you, this Schyniege Platte - First?? This was a lo--ng way, and the mountain path wasn't always nice,,, like from Shire to Mordor... :devil: There are many hiking ways around there!! So nice!! I chose this route, because I heard that the view is awesome and Bachalpsee is a must-see!! Jungfraujoch was also nice!! I wished the weather could have been better,,,, the air wasn't really clean on that day, so I could see only some limited view.. But, it was also nice to see those mountains at that near place and to have a good feeling that you are standing on the top of Europe and also on snow in the middle of the summer with some coat on!! :D

It is true,,, the cost of everything is expensive to get to Jungfraujoch... I have GA, so the whole thing was easier for me,,,, but still with half price, I found it expensive... :rolleyes:

I have to say that I like hiking from time to time but only with the right people who join you otherwise it can get boring...

yeah it is expensive aswell for us who live here in the environment...:(

Nymeria
Hey sweety :hug:
hey sweetie :hug:

ste
So many tough people, I would say... :eek:

yeah but I think that some of them didn't realise what they did chose for a route...:p

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:12 AM
I think yesterday Ste and Nathy did post more than I did in this thread... I was not really in the mood yesterday, neither am I today :shrug:
and Nienke came back! Did she tell you who the trip was and so on?

ste
07-29-2005, 11:13 AM
It's true... I wished she would have been there next to me and talking to me,,,

I can imagine that... is she like you from Japan or not?

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:14 AM
what!? 1000km!? :eek: Better legs, feet, and motivation required....

:rolls: you are funny! I feel you were an energetic girl!!
I dunno if I would ever go for the 1000km one, that's maybe a bit too long :lol: But if you walk for about a week, quite some km a day you get quite far already. I would love a holiday like that :) though then the company is quite important. When I was in Finland we did go with a group of 30 I think and my friends in that group were really slow so I was all the time with a French guy, who could hardly speak any English. So it was not a good group for a longer trip.

Yes once I enjoy something I got lots of energy, even while I have no condition at all and I got astma (not bad, but a bit and I always notice that with sport etc.) :shrug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:14 AM
thx steven - yeah well to be true, I wouldn't have had to work so hard if I had started sooner :o , but that's always a problem of mine that I just can't seem to change :shrug: - but it turned out well (at least I think so ;) ) so nevermind.
I allready have plans on a short camping trip for three days next week at the beach (Usedom) with my GF - unfortunately I don't have much time till i start my placement, so I have to make the best of the time I have :)
It is the same for me. I always try to start to prepare for something earlier, but it isn't successful. Afterall, however, the result is good! :cool:

camping should be also nice, the last time I did camping was,,,,6 years ago!?

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:15 AM
oh hiking, I love it and yeah Scandinavia might be a good choice :)

ste

I'm really really happy right now, cause I've taken my last test today (it might turn out quite well :) ) and now I'm finally FREE :bounce: :woohoo: :yeah:

Hey nice to have you back... missed my name-brother :hug::hug::hug:

cool that you're finished now with the exams!! :bounce:

hope you can enjoy the next days a bit and relax at the beach if it is sunny...

sadly we don't have any news but we will pm you for sure :hug:

@Yvo/Markly :p - it is thunderstorming here.....:eek:

Shabazza
so I've spread all my good reps for today :angel:

ste
07-29-2005, 11:16 AM

seems we really go fast... 350 posts a day...:eek::eek::eek: Yvo what are we doing??? :lol:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:16 AM
and Nienke came back! Did she tell you who the trip was and so on?
I talked a bit aobut that on msn, she is working on a report now which she'll post as soon as it is finished I think :)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:17 AM

yeah okay yesterday we're excused :lol:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:17 AM
I have to say that I like hiking from time to time but only with the right people who join you otherwise it can get boring...

yeah it is expensive aswell for us who live here in the environment...:(
I think so, too. With close people, hiking is much more fun!

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:18 AM
*jealous* it's really hot here again but no thunderstorm yet, though looking at the weather there might come one tonight :)

ste
Thanks for your recommendation! :) I will check those out. I heard also that Pilatus is nice. Near Lucerne, right?

"Pilatus" was the Roman general who sentenced Jesus to be crucified, actually...

yeah near Lucerne exactly :yeah:
will also once go up there...

Nymeria
seems we really go fast... 350 posts a day...:eek::eek::eek: Yvo what are we doing??? :lol:
:shrug: I think it is named 'posting'

ste
07-29-2005, 11:19 AM

I'd join you!! We should choose our path to Australia with a short trip to Finnland :lol:

perhaps we should add some :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: then to soon get the path finished :lol:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:20 AM
I think so, too. With close people, hiking is much more fun!

yes for sure! you got a lot more fun then

Oh I had to laugh when some of the girls had to go to the toilet :lol: there were toilets on the restplaces in the bush, but as you can expect that was just a plank with a whole in it. And the lil room (also made of wood) was full of mosquitos since it was in Finland, and almost none of the girls wanted to go to the toilet there :lol:

Stevens Point
I can imagine that... is she like you from Japan or not?
No, she is a Swiss, but is not really interested in her country (I always tell her she should..) and what Switzerland can give you...

Douggie Style
:bigwave:

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey nice to have you back... missed my name-brother :hug::hug::hug:

cool that you're finished now with the exams!! :bounce:

hope you can enjoy the next days a bit and relax at the beach if it is sunny...

sadly we don't have any news but we will pm you for sure :hug:

oh hi Ste - great you're on aswell :hug: :hug: yeah I missed you too, but it's better this way, cause I probably would have visit and chat to much, if I came here more often ;) - yeah I will definitely enjoy the beach - it's damn hot today and yesterday aswell - need some water to cool me done :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:21 AM
I'd join you!! We should choose our path to Australia with a short trip to Finnland :lol:

perhaps we should add some :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: then to soon get the path finished :lol:
yes that would be nice :bounce: Finland really is a lovely country! Would love to go back there.

and sends :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:s back, because that'll help more!

ste
07-29-2005, 11:22 AM

camping sounds great :bounce:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:22 AM
:wavey:tBB

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:23 AM
I talked a bit aobut that on msn, she is working on a report now which she'll post as soon as it is finished I think :)
that sounds nice :)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:26 AM
*jealous* it's really hot here again but no thunderstorm yet, though looking at the weather there might come one tonight :)

we will soon have a

R a i n b o w

ste
07-29-2005, 11:26 AM
:shrug: I think it is named 'posting'

no it's named:

Miloing

ste
07-29-2005, 11:27 AM

Oh I had to laugh when some of the girls had to go to the toilet :lol: there were toilets on the restplaces in the bush, but as you can expect that was just a plank with a whole in it. And the lil room (also made of wood) was full of mosquitos since it was in Finland, and almost none of the girls wanted to go to the toilet there :lol:

sounds like a relaxed atmosphere..:lol:

ste
07-29-2005, 11:27 AM
No, she is a Swiss, but is not really interested in her country (I always tell her she should..) and what Switzerland can give you...

that's perhaps because she lives here since she is born...

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Well it's always the same, I think most of us are more interested in other countrys then in the one u live or be born in, it's some kind of "fernweh", you hardly appreciate the thinks you have right before your eyes, sad but true

ste

Douggie :hug:

Nymeria
we will soon have a

R a i n b o w

Nice :) in Holland we never have nice rainbows, but I did see some beautifull rainbows in Australia! :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:29 AM
no it's named:

Miloing
when we're both online that would indeed be a better name

Stevens Point
I dunno if I would ever go for the 1000km one, that's maybe a bit too long :lol: But if you walk for about a week, quite some km a day you get quite far already. I would love a holiday like that :) though then the company is quite important. When I was in Finland we did go with a group of 30 I think and my friends in that group were really slow so I was all the time with a French guy, who could hardly speak any English. So it was not a good group for a longer trip.

Yes once I enjoy something I got lots of energy, even while I have no condition at all and I got astma (not bad, but a bit and I always notice that with sport etc.) :shrug:
But, 1000km is a bit too long. I can't say exactly how far, but I would say from, let's say, Amsterdam till,,,, I guess till Rome, walking... You need months and good body condition... Seriously...
A week hiking should be wonderful, if you really love hiking! That should be fun!! :)

ste
oh hi Ste - great you're on aswell :hug: :hug: yeah I missed you too, but it's better this way, cause I probably would have visit and chat to much, if I came here more often ;) - yeah I will definitely enjoy the beach - it's damn hot today and yesterday aswell - need some water to cool me done :)

I'd love to go to the lake aswell... but I have to work ... but now we will have a longer weekend because of the 1st August :bounce:

ste
07-29-2005, 11:30 AM
yes that would be nice :bounce: Finland really is a lovely country! Would love to go back there.

and sends :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:s back, because that'll help more!

I have never been there just in Norvegie and Sweden...

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:30 AM
no it's named:

Miloing
:lol: nice word - and it's straight to the point ;)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Nice :) in Holland we never have nice rainbows, but I did see some beautifull rainbows in Australia! :)

why not?? what is else in Holland???

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:31 AM
sounds like a relaxed atmosphere..:lol:
actually that was not even the funniest part :lol: End of the afternoon we did arrive on a bbq-place, but of course we had to wait for the others. And at oncee we did hear a loud 'splash' so we were wondering what happened. and then the first of the slow people arrived saying "someone did fall in the water" so I was waiting on my friends till they came and would tell me the exact story, seemed that the guy who I did really like (never told him though) did fall on the water when he wanted to take a photo :lol: I really couldn't stop laughing when he told me

ste
07-29-2005, 11:32 AM
when we're both online that would indeed be a better name

definitely :worship:

ste
07-29-2005, 11:32 AM
:lol: nice word - and it's straight to the point ;)

thanks ;)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Well it's always the same, I think most of us are more interested in other countrys then in the one u live or be born in, it's some kind of "fernweh", you hardly appreciate the thinks you have right before your eyes, sad but true
true, I would probably like Holland if I had lived somewhere else :shrug: but now I don't want anything else than leaving

ste
07-29-2005, 11:34 AM
actually that was not even the funniest part :lol: End of the afternoon we did arrive on a bbq-place, but of course we had to wait for the others. And at oncee we did hear a loud 'splash' so we were wondering what happened. and then the first of the slow people arrived saying "someone did fall in the water" so I was waiting on my friends till they came and would tell me the exact story, seemed that the guy who I did really like (never told him though) did fall on the water when he wanted to take a photo :lol: I really couldn't stop laughing when he told me

:rolls::rolls::rolls:
he looked throught the cameria instead of looking where he stands..:lol:
so he was wet or just a little??

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:34 AM
I was once in Sweden, but never in Finnland or Norway (I would like to go to Finnland in winter, cause I love snow and frozen lakes and I hate midges ;) )

ste
07-29-2005, 11:35 AM
I was once in Sweden, but never in Finnland or Norway (I would like to go to Finnland in winter, cause I love snow and frozen lakes and I hate midges ;) )

:banghead: why did I wrote Norvegie..:lol:

Stevens Point

Yeah, I thought about it, too... Toilet. It took me almost 2 hours to get to the next rest place. If someone wants to go to toilet immediately in the middle of nowhere, I don't know what to do... On the mountains, you hardly see trees or bush, you might want to find a huge enough piece of rock...

Nymeria
But, 1000km is a bit too long. I can't say exactly how far, but I would say from, let's say, Amsterdam till,,,, I guess till Rome, walking... You need months and good body condition... Seriously...
A week hiking should be wonderful, if you really love hiking! That should be fun!! :)
yeah I know 1000km is a bit far :lol: I don't think I will ever do that.

ste
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Yeah, I thought about it, too... Toilet. It took me almost 2 hours to get to the next rest place. If someone wants to go to toilet immediately in the middle of nowhere, I don't know what to do... On the mountains, you hardly see trees or bush, you might want to find a huge enough piece of rock...

hmm a real STONE :lol: mostly when you need one there is nothing :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
sadly I have only been once to Finland :( and never to the other scandinavian countries, but I would love to visit them all, I have always been interested in scandinavia

ste
07-29-2005, 11:37 AM
thx for the rep Stefan :hug:

answer to your avy question... this "motiv" will be on next week when the 3 girls here will have the Milo-week :lol:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:38 AM
why not?? what is else in Holland???
they're not really clear in Holland :( and almost never a whole rainbow, just the beginning (and the end). In Australia I did see a double rainbow, from the beginning till the end. That one was really beautiful!

ste
07-29-2005, 11:38 AM
sadly I have only been once to Finland :( and never to the other scandinavian countries, but I would love to visit them all, I have always been interested in scandinavia

it's a great place for sure - my boss is there atm.. or he was the last 3 weeks ... perhaps he is already back today because he will have to work next week again.. I am happy so I don't have to be alone any longer ..:p

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:39 AM
yeah, so true....

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:40 AM
:rolls::rolls::rolls:
he looked throught the cameria instead of looking where he stands..:lol:
so he was wet or just a little??

I think 100% wet, but he had changed clothes already when I saw him

ste
they're not really clear in Holland :( and almost never a whole rainbow, just the beginning (and the end). In Australia I did see a double rainbow, from the beginning till the end. That one was really beautiful!

her we mostly have the whole one.. but because of the mountains we sometimes only see one part.. but they're not always that clear.. but if it is raining quite much and the sun shines much aswell then we have really wonderful ones...:)

Shabazza
thx for the rep Stefan :hug:

answer to your avy question... this "motiv" will be on next week when the 3 girls here will have the Milo-week :lol:
:lol: ok

Stevens Point
that's perhaps because she lives here since she is born...
You both are right, I think. She is more interested in Asian culture, she is even majoring in Japanese studies and minoring in Chinese studies in college. It is like, she is more Asian and I am more Swiss... :cool:

ste
07-29-2005, 11:41 AM
yeah, so true....

but that doesn't only count with stones... also with other things...

ste
07-29-2005, 11:42 AM
I think 100% wet, but he had changed clothes already when I saw him

ah okay nothing to see then for you :p

Nymeria
I am lucky, usually don't go to the toilet too often, though in Finland you had to, coz we were away a whole day. (and we did stay a few days on an island, with no houses or something, we did stay in tents, there were only some of these toilets I told you and there was a sauna. so we had to use these toilets those days)

ste
:lol: ok

you have to check Nathy's siggy...

ste
07-29-2005, 11:43 AM
You both are right, I think. She is more interested in Asian culture, she is even majoring in Japanese studies and minoring in Chinese studies in college. It is like, she is more Asian and I am more Swiss... :cool:

that's great so you both like the other one :hug:

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:43 AM
:scratch: we don't live that far away and are on the same latitude, so why does we have full rainbows and Holland not? :shrug: , but I never saw a double rainbow must've been beautiful :)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:44 AM
I am lucky, usually don't go to the toilet too often, though in Finland you had to, coz we were away a whole day. (and we did stay a few days on an island, with no houses or something, we did stay in tents, there were only some of these toilets I told you and there was a sauna. so we had to use these toilets those days)

The saunas are very well known there....

ste
07-29-2005, 11:45 AM
:scratch: we don't live that far away and are on the same latitude, so why does we have full rainbows and Holland not? :shrug: , but I never saw a double rainbow must've been beautiful :)

here we just only have double ones....really strange that they're always looking else in other countries :scratch:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:45 AM
her we mostly have the whole one.. but because of the mountains we sometimes only see one part.. but they're not always that clear.. but if it is raining quite much and the sun shines much aswell then we have really wonderful ones...:)
yeah I expected that, I think in most countries they are better than in Holland. There are just too many houses and roads and people in Holland

ste
07-29-2005, 11:46 AM
yeah I expected that, I think in most countries they are better than in Holland. There are just too many houses and roads and people in Holland

perhaps because Holland is already too rich and the sun won't have that you'll get even more "money-obsessed" so there is only one end with gold...:lol:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:46 AM
ah okay nothing to see then for you :p
yeah it was the only moment that day that I wished I had been in the 'slow' group :angel: :p

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:47 AM
:lol: now that's sounds funny, maybe you've to teach her to be more swiss and she you to be more japanese ;) - nah I think it's allright the way ist is, but manoring in chinese studies :eek: japanese is hard enough, but chinese is like hell :tape:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:47 AM

Well we might have some here as well once in a while ;) I just never see them :p

ste
07-29-2005, 11:48 AM
yeah it was the only moment that day that I wished I had been in the 'slow' group :angel: :p

Yvo....:angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:48 AM
I like saunas :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:49 AM
here we just only have double ones....really strange that they're always looking else in other countries :scratch:
well it is kinda logical, coz all countries are different and located different

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:50 AM
perhaps because Holland is already too rich and the sun won't have that you'll get even more "money-obsessed" so there is only one end with gold...:lol:
:rolls:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:50 AM
I don't need to go to toilet so often, just like Yvo, but can they hold!?

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:51 AM
I don't. I don't like it, if it's so hot and humid - I find it kind of hard to breathe in a sauna,but I don't have astma or so, it's just uncomfortable for me :shrug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 11:52 AM
No houses but sauna!? :eek:

ste
07-29-2005, 11:52 AM

it's too hot for me....:p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Yvo....:angel:
At the end of the afternoon the group had splitted, one didn't want to go further and others did make an extra hikingtrip. So this guy and I both did go for the trip and I decided "lemme try to stay near him and talk a bit" well I maybe stayed next to him for 1 minute, but that was really too slow. So I did run to my French friend again :p

Stevens Point
that's great so you both like the other one :hug:
yeah, somehow... :angel:

Shabazza
:lol: That's Finnland for you!! ;)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:54 AM
well it is kinda logical, coz all countries are different and located different

TIT... didn't think about that...:rolleyes:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:55 AM
I don't. I don't like it, if it's so hot and humid - I find it kind of hard to breathe in a sauna,but I don't have astma or so, it's just uncomfortable for me :shrug:
I expected that I would hate it ;) coz I really hate hot weather and I really often see 'black' when it is hot. But I can't help it, I like the sauna :shrug:

Stevens Point
in Finnland? So, there is not a house on an island, but a sauna!? :confused:

ste
I don't need to go to toilet so often, just like Yvo, but can they hold!?

for a man it is definitely easier...:p

Nymeria
well that's Finland ;)

Shabazza
yeah, somehow... :angel:
strange, isn't it?! ;)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:56 AM

like me then...;) we definitely prefer the beach right??? :)

ste
07-29-2005, 11:57 AM

sauna is soo important to them that they even choose a sauna instead of a house :lol:

Nymeria
TIT... didn't think about that...:rolleyes:
This is one of the rainbows I saw in Australia, sadly couldn't take a pic of the whole rainbow with my camera.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/P1000107.jpg

Stevens Point
:lol: now that's sounds funny, maybe you've to teach her to be more swiss and she you to be more japanese ;) - nah I think it's allright the way ist is, but manoring in chinese studies :eek: japanese is hard enough, but chinese is like hell :tape:
She says Japanese is more difficult than Chinese... Chinese grammar and how to read those characters are not complicated.. On contrary, Japanese is a bit complicated...., I agree with that...

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:58 AM
I expected that I would hate it ;) coz I really hate hot weather and I really often see 'black' when it is hot. But I can't help it, I like the sauna :shrug:
damn, if you think you finally start to understand Yvo, she comes up with another surprise :shrug: - I like it :angel:

ste
07-29-2005, 11:58 AM
At the end of the afternoon the group had splitted, one didn't want to go further and others did make an extra hikingtrip. So this guy and I both did go for the trip and I decided "lemme try to stay near him and talk a bit" well I maybe stayed next to him for 1 minute, but that was really too slow. So I did run to my French friend again :p

hmm have to ask if Milo is a slow or quick walker :lol:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 11:59 AM
sauna is soo important to them that they even choose a sauna instead of a house :lol:

yep in a lot of houses there are saunas, and quite some finnish people have a holidayhouse near a lake and there is a sauna as well. They just love the sauna!

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 11:59 AM
like me then...;) we definitely prefer the beach right??? :)
definitely :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 12:00 PM
I am with Stefan. I have been to sauna some times, but the breathing isn't comfortable in there... It could be good, but I will never like it very much...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:00 PM
damn, if you think you finally start to understand Yvo, she comes up with another surprise :shrug: - I like it :angel:
:lol: it'll take a while before you understand me :p

propi
07-29-2005, 12:01 PM
:lol: it'll take a while before you understand me :p
:tape::tape::tape:
:wavey: Hi all :)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:02 PM
hmm have to ask if Milo is a slow or quick walker :lol:

How lovely would it be to make a hikingtrip with milo alone... lost in the Finnish forrests :angel:

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:03 PM
She says Japanese is more difficult than Chinese... Chinese grammar and how to read those characters are not complicated.. On contrary, Japanese is a bit complicated...., I agree with that...
well if she thinks so - well you can help her with the japanese part for sure - I really would love to learn at least one asian language, mainly chinese or japanese or korean, I always thought japanese would be the least difficult :shrug:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:03 PM

Ferny :bounce: :wavey:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 12:04 PM
That's Finnland for you!!
well that's Finland ;)

I don't quite understand... :scratch: , in Finland they build rather a sauna, not a house....

OK, that's Finland!! :cool:

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:05 PM
hi :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 12:05 PM
strange, isn't it?! ;)
yes, it is,,, indeed.. But, we are having this funny relationship for the last 6 years!! :angel:

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:06 PM
I don't quite understand... :scratch: , in Finland they build rather a sauna, not a house....

see you understand ;)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:07 PM

Well they love sauna's. And this island, it was more a place for holidays. And what do they want in holidays, indeed they want a sauna.They can bring their own tents etc.

ste
07-29-2005, 12:07 PM
This is one of the rainbows I saw in Australia, sadly couldn't take a pic of the whole rainbow with my camera.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/P1000107.jpg

looks very nice..:yeah:

ste
07-29-2005, 12:09 PM

she is someone you never know what she thinks exactly if she doesn't says it... but that's what I like of her.. she is just great :hug:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:09 PM
looks very nice..:yeah:
it's not a good pic at all, but I don't have a better one :p

ste
07-29-2005, 12:10 PM
How lovely would it be to make a hikingtrip with milo alone... lost in the Finnish forrests :angel:

and a sauna...??? :p

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:10 PM
she is someone you never know what she thinks exactly if she doesn't says it... but that's what I like of her.. she is just great :hug:

Thanks :hug: and it is kinda true, I also like to change mind the last moment so others can't know what I am thinking :p

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:11 PM
yes, it is,,, indeed.. But, we are having this funny relationship for the last 6 years!! :angel:
wow that's a long time, you live together right, so it must kind of feel like a married couple already?! When I think about it, I'm with Heike for 4 1/2 year, but we don't live together so it doesn't feel that long actually...it's kind of hard sometimes but we're used to it :angel:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:11 PM
and a sauna...??? :p
would be nice... :angel: :drool:

ste
07-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Well they love sauna's. And this island, it was more a place for holidays. And what do they want in holidays, indeed they want a sauna.They can bring their own tents etc.

you mean if the have a camping place then there isn't a swimmingpool like normal instead they'll have a saune..:)

ste
it's not a good pic at all, but I don't have a better one :p

but like that ours looks like

Shabazza
Thanks :hug: and it is kinda true, I also like to change mind the last moment so others can't know what I am thinking :p
you like to be mysterious, allright!

ste
07-29-2005, 12:13 PM

but that is a plus point for you.. I mean I know that you definitely say what you think your own oppinion and noth just that what everyone else says... that's great not everyone can do that!!!

ste
07-29-2005, 12:14 PM
wow that's a long time, you live together right, so it must kind of feel like a married couple already?! When I think about it, I'm with Heike for 4 1/2 year, but we don't live together so it doesn't feel that long actually...it's kind of hard sometimes but we're used to it :angel:

how many km are between you two Stefan???

ste
07-29-2005, 12:15 PM
would be nice... :angel: :drool:

then it would get really humid... :drool::lol:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:16 PM
:fiery: is the board slow for all of us? Or is it just my internet

propi
Wow that rainbow pic is great :worship::worship:

ste
:fiery: is the board slow for all of us? Or is it just my internet

hmm for me it isn't that quick but not really slow either...

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 12:17 PM
well if she thinks so - well you can help her with the japanese part for sure - I really would love to learn at least one asian language, mainly chinese or japanese or korean, I always thought japanese would be the least difficult :shrug:
I would say Japanese is one of the most difficult language to learn. Its grammar is different from European languages. We use also Chinese characters, but each character has many different ways to read, depending on words and situations... ( I always have a difficulty to explain how Japanese works,,, maybe Nocko can tell you better on this...)

Each character in Chinese is read the same, unlike Japanese, and its grammar is similar to English... I don't know about Korean, but I heard its grammar is similar to Japanese.

Nice to hear that you want to learn an Asian language.. :cool:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:17 PM
you mean if the have a camping place then there isn't a swimmingpool like normal instead they'll have a saune..:)
actually I haven't seen any swimmingpool :shrug: I have been swimming in a lake or in the sea all the time

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Ah, I see! :cool:

ste
07-29-2005, 12:18 PM
actually I haven't seen any swimmingpool :shrug: I have been swimming in a lake or in the sea all the time

perhaps that is because there it won't be that warm like in other countries

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:19 PM
but like that ours looks like

then I hope I'll see one like that when I am in Switzerland (well maybe not in September, but another time :p)

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
you like to be mysterious, allright!
yeah it might be that...

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
but that is a plus point for you.. I mean I know that you definitely say what you think your own oppinion and noth just that what everyone else says... that's great not everyone can do that!!!
yeah you can be sure I do that, and I am 100% behind what I say, even while I can feel sorry about it sometimes when I know I hurt somebody :o

propi
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
I would say Japanese is one of the most difficult language to learn. Its grammar is different from European languages. We use also Chinese characters, but each character has many different ways to read, depending on words and situations... ( I always have a difficulty to explain how Japanese works,,, maybe Nocko can tell you better on this...)

Each character in Chinese is read the same, unlike Japanese, and its grammar is similar to English... I don't know about Korean, but I heard its grammar is similar to Japanese.

Wow, Japanese and Chinese!!! I'd love to learn any of these... if I ever finish with er European languages :rolleyes:
So Chinese is easier?? :)

Stevens Point
It's true... We are living in the same place and our life is actually like a married couple... But, we are not,, according to the paper stuff.

I can't imagine that we live seperatedly. It must be hard for me, too...

I wish you a good long lasting relation with her, Stefan. :angel:

Nymeria
Wow that rainbow pic is great :worship::worship:

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:24 PM
how many km are between you two Stefan???
ca. 200 km to much to visit during the week regulary, but close enough for the WE :) - she lives near Hamburg and I'm in Rostock - I didn't like the Uni in Hamburg :ras: ... but I would have gone there if she had insist, but she didn't which I really appreciate, cause I know how hard it is for her maybe even more than for me, but my placement is in Hamburg so I'm living with her for the time being :bounce:

Nymeria
07-29-2005, 12:25 PM
I will leave again now! Bye Stefan :wavey: Steven :wavey: Sweetie :hug: and a double hug for Ferny :hug: :hug:

ste
07-29-2005, 12:26 PM
then I hope I'll see one like that when I am in Switzerland (well maybe not in September, but another time :p)

yeah you will sure once see one like that

ste
07-29-2005, 12:27 PM
yeah you can be sure I do that, and I am 100% behind what I say, even while I can feel sorry about it sometimes when I know I hurt somebody :o

then I have to be jealous of you.. I can't do that...:worship:

ste
07-29-2005, 12:29 PM
ca. 200 km to much to visit during the week regulary, but close enough for the WE :) - she lives near Hamburg and I'm in Rostock - I didn't like the Uni in Hamburg :ras: ... but I would have gone there if she had insist, but she didn't which I really appreciate, cause I know how hard it is for her maybe even more than for me, but my placement is in Hamburg so I'm living with her for the time being :bounce:

oh great then you have to enjoy every second!!!
that's for sure nice of her that she didn't insist on it.. but I think she knew that it will be better to have a happy BF than one who isn't that happy with the situation...

ste
07-29-2005, 12:29 PM
I will leave again now! Bye Stefan :wavey: Steven :wavey: Sweetie :hug: and a double hug for Ferny :hug: :hug:

bye bye Markly :hug:

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 12:30 PM
Wow, Japanese and Chinese!!! I'd love to learn any of these... if I ever finish with er European languages :rolleyes:
So Chinese is easier?? :)
Hi Ferny! :wavey:

It depends on what languages you speak already, I think. If you speak an European language, Chinese is easier for you because of its grammatical resemblance.

I learned German from my English knowledge and thinking, using a German-English dictionary,, It must have been harder for me to learn German from Japanese...

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:30 PM

yeah I'm quite interested in asian cultures for a long time (actually since I visited Taiwan with my father 10 years ago) and since I'm reading some japanese, korean and chinse manga's (transletad in english, of course ;) ) I really became interested in learning one of those languages, cause I definitely will visit Japan and China/Korea in the future and it would be nice to know the language - I only know a few japanes words though...

Shabazza
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
It's true... We are living in the same place and our life is actually like a married couple... But, we are not,, according to the paper stuff.

I can't imagine that we live seperatedly. It must be hard for me, too...

I wish you a good long lasting relation with her, Stefan. :angel:
thx same goes to you :)

Stevens Point
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
I think I leave as well, I haven't eaten anything yet today... Just posting so far...

See you all soon! :wavey: