yeah, I have exactly the same feeling! weird! :p

Puss-in-Boots
08-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Tamurile...you have no avatar! :eek:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:36 PM
I love Thai curries. :)
Yep I know you do love them...

and I still love your avatar :hearts: he's such a cutie!

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey Allan! :)

It's funny, when I look at your avatar, I feel like I am talking to Yvo because she had that Chiudi avatar for a while not too long ago...

So is ste,,, her Current avy is what Yvo also had.. :angel: . Chiudi is spreading around!! :eek:
:lol: I have had quite some Chiudi avarats (sorry love that word :p Suk :worship: ) already

I think of all avy's I have had of chiudi, the one I had longest is the one Aldaron (Allan) has now

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Tamurile...you have no avatar! :eek:
true ;) I did delete my avy and sig coz of my empty mood, have to say it is strange to have no avatar

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:40 PM
the smoked salmon toast sounds good, even while you say it is not that good... I am not a big fan of rice, tho I once had a japanese curry with rice and I did like that :shrug:
Hehe, you told me once about the stroy about japanese curry and rice in australia.. I still remember.. :angel: I like all kinds of things with rice, maybe because I grew up eating lots of rice... :angel:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Hehe, you told me once about the stroy about japanese curry and rice in australia.. I still remember.. :angel: I like all kinds of things with rice, maybe because I grew up eating lots of rice... :angel:
Good memory you got :yeah:
Yeah that might be it, tho the more rice I had when I was young, the more I was going to hate it :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:43 PM
I love Thai curries. :)
Hmm, I had a visit last year from Thailand and she invited us to a Thai restaurant. I had a green curry thing... It was good, but hot hot hot!!! :devil:

Puss-in-Boots
08-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Hope you feel even better soon, Tamurile! :hug: I have to be off again... have a LOT of reading to do.... am trying to get an interview for a big job. :scared:

Cya! :wavey:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:46 PM
:lol: I have had quite some Chiudi avarats (sorry love that word :p Suk :worship: ) already

I think of all avy's I have had of chiudi, the one I had longest is the one Aldaron (Allan) has now
Yeah I know! That's why I feel strange that the avarat ( :devil: ) is representing Allan and not you... :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Hope you feel even better soon, Tamurile! :hug: I have to be off again... have a LOT of reading to do.... am trying to get an interview for a big job. :scared:

Good luck :yeah:

Navaer :hug:

and thanks for posting in size1!

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeah I know! That's why I feel strange that the avarat ( :devil: ) is representing Allan and not you... :p
he asked me if he could have that as avatar, and I said it was alright, knowing that there are plenty of other Chiudi pics to have as avatar! I am thinking of what I can take of avatar soon

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Good memory you got :yeah:
Yeah that might be it, tho the more rice I had when I was young, the more I was going to hate it :p
I think I can remember quite well. But, don't tell me to write everything what you said since March this year... :p

Douggie Style
08-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Hi! Sorry about the size 7 before :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:50 PM
I think I can remember quite well. But, don't tell me to write everything what you said since March this year... :p
I can understand, it's easy to remember when someone mention it, but you can't say everything if you don't get a hint for it. That's something a lot of people got ;)

Stevens Point

Nice to meet you, Allan! Good luck with reading and the interview!! :wavey: :angel:

Nymeria
That's alright :hug: I had been thinking of it myself as well, I knew that someone would make that joke once

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:52 PM
he asked me if he could have that as avatar, and I said it was alright, knowing that there are plenty of other Chiudi pics to have as avatar! I am thinking of what I can take of avatar soon
Good to hear that there are plenty of Chiudi pictures as well!! :) I don't hear his name often in media, so I thought there aren't many pictures of him available... :cool:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Good to hear that there are plenty of Chiudi pictures as well!! :) I don't hear his name often in media, so I thought there aren't many pictures of him available... :cool:
have to say plenty is not really a good description :p there are not that many, but knowing that I have had quite some different avy's already, there are enough ;) but I have had all the best ones already, so actually I am waiting for new pics
Indeed I almost never hear his name :( but ok, this is holland, not strange :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Hey Chef! No problem about the size 7! It was rather funny! :lol:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:55 PM
I can understand, it's easy to remember when someone mention it, but you can't say everything if you don't get a hint for it. That's something a lot of people got ;)
That's exactly what I wanted to say!! :worship:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 12:55 PM
That's exactly what I wanted to say!! :worship:
you said it good then, coz I knew what you meant ;)

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 12:57 PM
have to say plenty is not really a good description :p there are not that many, but knowing that I have had quite some different avy's already, there are enough ;) but I have had all the best ones already, so actually I am waiting for new pics
Indeed I almost never hear his name :( but ok, this is holland, not strange :p
Where can you find new pictures of him? I or ste will immediately let you know when Swiss media says about Chiudi!! ;)

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Where can you find new pictures of him? I or ste will immediately let you know when Swiss media says about Chiudi!! ;)
I did get most of the pics on his website, some (like Aldarons avy) on the DC site and some on other internetsites (like tcob.ch). And of course we got hte pics from Ste and me of the tournies we visited. When he plays new tournies, it's just visiting those websites to see if they have pics.

Thanks :hug: it is great when others help you to find news of your fave player, when you can't find it in your own country

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 01:06 PM
I did get most of the pics on his website, some (like Aldarons avy) on the DC site and some on other internetsites (like tcob.ch). And of course we got hte pics from Ste and me of the tournies we visited. When he plays new tournies, it's just visiting those websites to see if they have pics.

Thanks :hug: it is great when others help you to find news of your fave player, when you can't find it in your own country
I should check out his website and see what he's got in there,,, I have never visited there...

Hopefully the next Chiudi info that we could let you know is not that he is gettng married... :tape: :devil:

I am going out now, so I will be back later!! See you Yvo! :wavey:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 01:08 PM
I should check out his website and see what he's got in there,,, I have never visited there...

Hopefully the next Chiudi info that we could let you know is not that he is gettng married... :tape: :devil:

I am going out now, so I will be back later!! See you Yvo! :wavey:
He has a great website, tho he should update it a bit more often :p

unless it is he's going to marry me, I hope indeed that's not the news :p

Have a nice afternoon, see you :wavey:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 01:46 PM
so will you have the first try and send an email to someone? :angel:

uhm.. I think you are more experienced with sport people, so you may try it :p

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 01:47 PM
still empty ;) you'll notice when I am not empty anymore, coz that means I can get my avy and sig back

ah, okay ;) we'll see then, hope it's soon, coz I miss Roger in your avatar ;)

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 01:54 PM
pheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww finally finished with backreading... :angel:

can I ask you to stop posting that much if I am away :p no no it's okay I am not better if you're away... but now I know how it is if you have to read back that much.. and all those posts are great so that you'd love to answer on them but you can't because there are already 100s of posts more so that would be a bit distracting...

Thx to all of you who voted again for me :hug::hug::hug:
and I really missed the thread aswell - it's great we now have more than 10000 posts.. sounds great!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:
and I am qutie sure our next 10000 will be reached soon .. perhaps in October if we continue posting like that :lol:

btw. now I will definitely never reach our hero in the posttotal again :p she is far to further away.. but who cares...!!

you had great subjects but have to admitt that those of the spiders were a bit "scary" reading them before going to bed :p

I hope I can now post again a bit more :p so that I don't have to backreading so many pages again.. it's really not that funny and quite nervewrecking if the posts are that long (interesting for sure) but you won't go further on the pages...:p

I hope you're all fine here! and now I am definitely back :bounce:

great that you're back again :cool: and you read really everything?! wauw :yeah: I wouldn't have done it ;)

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 01:57 PM
so it is the Dutchies vs the Swiss now, maybe spiders are less scary in Holland :p

a lot of people in Holland are also scared of spiders, so I don't think so :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 01:59 PM
uhm.. I think you are more experienced with sport people, so you may try it :p
I am not experience with skaters, so before I confuse them with tennisplayers it might be beter that you send the first email

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
I guess the spiders here and in Holland are pretty much the same,, just they are a little more Dutch and those here are more Swiss. :p

yeah, and Dutch spiders speak Dutch and Swiss spiders speak Swissgerman/french :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
ah, okay ;) we'll see then, hope it's soon, coz I miss Roger in your avatar ;)
the question is if I will take that avatar again :p I got so many choises now :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:01 PM
a lot of people in Holland are also scared of spiders, so I don't think so :p
so it is that we are mad :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:02 PM
yeah, and Dutch spiders speak Dutch and Swiss spiders speak Swissgerman/french :p
the spiders never talked to me so far, so I have no idea which language they speak :sad:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Then, you can tell us anytime about him, and it is sure not boring for us, either!! ;)

I'm not sure about that though :unsure:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm not sure about that though :unsure:
well if it is boring for you, you can skip those posts :nerner:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:11 PM
sorry, but imo this was worth a prtsc...

Steffi, I made it, I reached your goal :hug:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:18 PM
I am not experience with skaters, so before I confuse them with tennisplayers it might be beter that you send the first email

but I've never done it :scared:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:21 PM
but I've never done it :scared:
once should be the first time...

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:21 PM
the question is if I will take that avatar again :p I got so many choises now :p

please?? :angel: yeah, that was the normal size :p

sol
08-03-2005, 02:22 PM
:wavey: Good morning all! :kiss: :bigwave:

:eek::eek::eek: Yvo.. you have more posts that Deb :eek:

Congrats!! :worship::worship::worship:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:22 PM
so it is that we are mad :p

yes, and proud of it :)

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:23 PM
please?? :angel: yeah, that was the normal size :p
Wrong size XIII :sad::p (even while you know you did it, it's the wrong size anyway :nerner: )

Actually I was thinking of taking this one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Guille_bugs.jpg

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:24 PM
the spiders never talked to me so far, so I have no idea which language they speak :sad:
but they spoke Dutch to me :cool: :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:25 PM

:eek::eek::eek: Yvo.. you have more posts that Deb :eek:

Congrats!! :worship::worship::worship:
wrong size XIV :sad::p (but I know you didn't know this thread has a different size :p )

Goodmorning :wavey: :kiss:

Yep :o I did post a bit too much lately :tape:

RogiNie
well if it is boring for you, you can skip those posts :nerner:
okay, I will :nerner:

Nymeria
yes, and proud of it :)
for sure! :crazy:

sol
08-03-2005, 02:26 PM
wrong size XIV :sad::p (but I know you didn't know this thread has a different size :p )

Goodmorning :wavey: :kiss:

Yep :o I did post a bit too much lately :tape:

awww sorry ;) ... I'm not posting that often these days ;) How're you?

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:26 PM

wow, you've got the most posts of everyone! congrats! :aparty:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:28 PM
awww sorry ;) ... I'm not posting that often these days ;) How're you?
Yep I know you are less online :hug: I miss your posts! I am quite alright. How are you? :)

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
wow, you've got the most posts of everyone! congrats! :aparty:
actually you should congrats Ste, it was her goal :p I only had to achieve it. And you know that I am not too happen with the big number of posts:p

sol
08-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Yep I know you are less online :hug: I miss your posts! I am quite alright. How are you? :)

I'm good :D even if I'm not working ;) My sister came from London for 2 weeks... I'm relaxed. :cool:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:37 PM
once should be the first time...

but I'm afraid :unsure:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:38 PM

Good afternoon :wavey:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Wrong size XIII :sad::p (even while you know you did it, it's the wrong size anyway :nerner: )

Actually I was thinking of taking this one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Guille_bugs.jpg

that one is funny too! :lol: though I still like the last one you had more :nerner:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 02:40 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm good :D even if I'm not working ;) My sister came from London for 2 weeks... I'm relaxed. :cool:
will you have the possibility to find another job soon? :)

Great that your sister is visiting you :yeah: does she visit you often?

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:41 PM
but I'm afraid :unsure:
I was also afraid the first time I did send Chiudi an email, but it was worth it :worship:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM
that one is funny too! :lol: though I still like the last one you had more :nerner:
yeah Guille said in an interview that he did always like bugs bunny and that he wanted people to call him bugs. Or something like that, so I thought I should make a funny avy of that. I only made it this afternoon

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Hey Nathy :wavey:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:44 PM
actually you should congrats Ste, it was her goal :p I only had to achieve it. And you know that I am not too happen with the big number of posts:p

I congratulated you because of the achieving of course :p and yes, I know, but can't you change your number of posts when you pay? :p

sol
08-03-2005, 02:45 PM
will you have the possibility to find another job soon? :)

Great that your sister is visiting you :yeah: does she visit you often?

There are not too many job opportunities in my f****** Country.. but I only need a source of money ;)

Nathy
08-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Hey Nathy :wavey:

Hey Yvo :hug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:46 PM
I congratulated you because of the achieving of course :p and yes, I know, but can't you change your number of posts when you pay? :p
sadly there's not that option, then I would pay the support for sure! :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:47 PM
There are not too many job opportunities in my f****** Country.. but I only need a source of money ;)
I wish you good luck with finding a job :hug:

sol
does she visit you often?

Yep.. for Christmas, Easter, and summer

Nymeria
Hey Yvo :hug:
you edited your post in time :yeah: :p

How are you? :)

sol
08-03-2005, 02:48 PM
I wish you good luck with finding a job :hug:

Thanks so much! :hug: I’m not looking for a new job right now.. but I’ll

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Yep.. for Christmas, Easter, and summer
that is great! :)
I guess if I ever can make my dream come true and leave Holland, I would really miss my brother

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks so much! :hug: I’m not looking for a new job right now.. but I’ll
maybe it is good to have a break for a while before you start again, so you can sort things out. And knowing that you are relaxed now is a good sign :yeah:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 02:53 PM
you edited your post in time :yeah: :p

How are you? :)

In time but not fast enough to avoid you seeing it :p

Well I am not that good but fine... and you? except you emptyness

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:54 PM
I was also afraid the first time I did send Chiudi an email, but it was worth it :worship:

but you want the mailaddress of Geni, not me :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:55 PM
In time but not fast enough to avoid you seeing it :p

Well I am not that good but fine... and you? except you emptyness
if someone upload the page atm you post a post it's hard to avoid them to see it ;) But I can't count it, so that's a good thing :yeah:

How come you are not that good? :hug: I am a bit better than on other days :)

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:55 PM
yeah Guille said in an interview that he did always like bugs bunny and that he wanted people to call him bugs. Or something like that, so I thought I should make a funny avy of that. I only made it this afternoon

strange guy.. :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:56 PM
but you want the mailaddress of Geni, not me :p
but you never know what will happen if you will e-mail one of those skaters

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 02:56 PM
strange guy.. :p
Guille is strange indeed, but I do like him :yeah:

sol
08-03-2005, 02:57 PM
that is great! :)
I guess if I ever can make my dream come true and leave Holland, I would really miss my brother

She didn’t have any chance to choose. She lost her job in the Oil Company by the politic even if she’s clever. She studied in MIT and is PHD.

She didn’t get a similar job on here.

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 02:58 PM
sadly there's not that option, then I would pay the support for sure! :p

maybe you can ask it ;)

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 03:00 PM
She didn’t have any chance to choose. She lost her job in the Oil Company by the politic even if she’s clever. She studied in MIT and is PHD.

She didn’t get a similar job on here.

Ok I see... yeah then moving is a better option than having no job at all

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
maybe you can ask it ;)
I am wondering what they would say if I ask "Can I hide my postnumber, I don't wanna be the #1 poster"

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
but you never know what will happen if you will e-mail one of those skaters

what can happen then? Tuitert has allready a girlfriend, hasn't he? :p

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Guille is strange indeed, but I do like him :yeah:

I'm neutral ;)

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:03 PM
I am wondering what they would say if I ask "Can I hide my postnumber, I don't wanna be the #1 poster"

:lol: I think they'll say you're weird.. but that doesn't mind, coz we all know that already :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 03:03 PM
what can happen then? Tuitert has allready a girlfriend, hasn't he? :p
well, I dunno what can happen, but it might be possitive! :p Yep Tuitert has a gf, but does thatmatter? :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 03:04 PM
:lol: I think they'll say you're weird.. but that doesn't mind, coz we all know that already :p
Yeah, then I will them that that is no new info for me and that I would like to have an answer on my question

Nathy
08-03-2005, 03:08 PM
if someone upload the page atm you post a post it's hard to avoid them to see it ;) But I can't count it, so that's a good thing :yeah:

How come you are not that good? :hug: I am a bit better than on other days :)

And again I did post in normal size before editing :p

I dunno :shrug: but yesterday evening everything was getting me on my nerves :fiery: Dunno why... and now I dunno but I don't feel I am as good as the previous days... I mean my mood, not that I am sick or so...

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 03:09 PM

I dunno :shrug: but yesterday evening everything was getting me on my nerves :fiery: Dunno why... and now I dunno but I don't feel I am as good as the previous days... I mean my mood, not that I am sick or so...
that sometimes happens, hopefully you'll soon feel better again :hug:

I have to leave now, see you all :wavey:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:10 PM
well, I dunno what can happen, but it might be possitive! :p Yep Tuitert has a gf, but does thatmatter? :p

yeah, there is a very small chance that something will happen :rolleyes: yeah, that does matter, coz otherwise I could have mailed him :angel:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah, then I will them that that is no new info for me and that I would like to have an answer on my question

and what will they answer to that...

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:14 PM

hope you won't feel empty too! :hug:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:14 PM

bye! :wavey:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 03:16 PM

Thanks and See You! :wavey:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 03:24 PM
nathy, you have a good taste for music artists :yeah: I also love Jamie Cullum and Coldplay :)

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
yeah, there is a very small chance that something will happen :rolleyes: yeah, that does matter, coz otherwise I could have mailed him :angel:
once he knows you, he will forget his gf!

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
and what will they answer to that...
prolly that it is impossible :rolleyes:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 04:15 PM

Hey Nathy, I hope you feel alright soon. :hug: :angel:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 05:13 PM
rf.com doesn't like me anymore :sad: some days ago it didn't want to start at all, and now it doesn't want me to log in :shrug:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 05:20 PM
rf.com doesn't like me anymore :sad: some days ago it didn't want to start at all, and now it doesn't want me to log in :shrug:
:confused: Hey Yvo,,, what is wrong with loggin in??

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 05:23 PM
:confused: Hey Yvo,,, what is wrong with loggin in??
I dunno, but I can't log in on rf.com :shrug: :sad:

oh and mtf is annoying me as well, usually it shows the thread with new posts bold and the threads you did visit already normal, but it shows everything bold here :rolleyes:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 05:32 PM

oh and mtf is annoying me as well, usually it shows the thread with new posts bold and the threads you did visit already normal, but it shows everything bold here :rolleyes:
Were you mean to rf.com?? :p

I think that is the treat whey you get most posts on board!! :p :devil:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Were you mean to rf.com?? :p

I think that is the treat whey you get most posts on board!! :p :devil:
ah now they did update the site, rf.com = rogerfederer.com ;) I couldn't log in, but now they did update the site that they are renewing it, so that's why we can't log in. Good to know, that it's not coz of my laptop or something. Problem solved :yeah:

so far most of my posts are still in the Dutch forum ;)

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 05:42 PM
ah now they did update the site, rf.com = rogerfederer.com ;) I couldn't log in, but now they did update the site that they are renewing it, so that's why we can't log in. Good to know, that it's not coz of my laptop or something. Problem solved :yeah:

so far most of my posts are still in the Dutch forum ;)
I just took a quick look at Roger's site. About the renewing.. It was his message... Is he updating all the info there? Well, I thought there was someone who is responsible for the site and what Roger was supposed to do was leave some messages to us...

And, what was your problem with rf.com=rogerfederer.com? Were you able to go there typing rf.com?? I always typed rogerfederer.com.

Do you still see all the threads bolded?

sorry for a bunch of questions... :devil:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 05:46 PM
I just took a quick look at Roger's site. About the renewing.. It was his message... Is he updating all the info there? Well, I thought there was someone who is responsible for the site and what Roger was supposed to do was leave some messages to us...

And, what was your problem with rf.com=rogerfederer.com? Were you able to go there typing rf.com?? I always typed rogerfederer.com.

Do you still see all the threads bolded?

sorry for a bunch of questions... :devil:
no I always type the link as rogerfederer.com when I go there ;) but if I talk about the site I just type rf.com, you know I am lazy :p

I htink they just leave messages with his name under it, but there is someone else typing and posting them ;) He prolly just agrees with Roger what he is going to write.

and yep mtf is still annoying me and showing all threads bolded :(

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 05:50 PM
and yep mtf is still annoying me and showing all threads bolded :(
Since when?? Maybe you should really consider it is a treat from MTF because you have now the most posts in MTF!? :devil:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Since when?? Maybe you should really consider it is a treat from MTF because you have now the most posts in MTF!? :devil:
it's only since an hour or something :shrug:

ok, I am not going to post anymore till Debstah is #1 again :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
it's only since an hour or something :shrug:

ok, I am not going to post anymore till Debstah is #1 again :p
hmmm, seriously, I think it is some kind of a temporary problem.. I hope it is gone soon. I also had a problem getting to a new page about one hour ago, although I don't think that was related to MTF.

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 05:59 PM
hmmm, seriously, I think it is some kind of a temporary problem.. I hope it is gone soon. I also had a problem getting to a new page about one hour ago, although I don't think that was related to MTF.
I am having hte problem of going to a page more often, but that is just my shitty internet.
But this is strange :shrug: hopefully it'll be soon :)

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 06:02 PM
I am having hte problem of going to a page more often, but that is just my shitty internet.
But this is strange :shrug: hopefully it'll be soon :)
Yep, that's Internet! ;)
I hope at least when you turn on the computer next time, I hope it is normal... :angel:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 06:04 PM
By the way, I just visited Marco's website and found this one.

http://basel-web-design.ch/chiudinelli_photos/images/2047151252_1102337840.jpg

:haha: :eek: :haha: :eek: :haha: :eek: :haha:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 06:10 PM
once he knows you, he will forget his gf!

yeah, of course :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 06:11 PM
I noticed there are 10 threads in Chat Threads which contain more posts than L'Yvo. We are passing the 10th thread This or This Game soon... Wasn't that our next goal to get more posts than Chat Threads?? ;)

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 06:12 PM
prolly that it is impossible :rolleyes:

yeah, I guess ;) unfortunately for you..

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 06:15 PM

strange.. :rolleyes: I had the opposite, everything was normal, although I hadn't visit the threads :p

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 06:17 PM

that one is really scary :scared: please never show this kind of pics anymore!! :p

Nathy
08-03-2005, 06:17 PM
nathy, you have a good taste for music artists :yeah: I also love Jamie Cullum and Coldplay :)

Thanks a lot :) I saw Jamie performing live a few days ago he was :worship: I love this lil guy!

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 06:19 PM
I noticed there are 10 threads in Chat Threads which contain more posts than L'Yvo. We are passing the 10th thread This or This Game soon... Wasn't that our next goal to get more posts than Chat Threads?? ;)

I thought our goal was still overtaking the Dutch thread? :angel: :p

Nathy
08-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Hey Nathy, I hope you feel alright soon. :hug: :angel:

Thanks Sweetie :hug:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks a lot :) I saw Jamie performing live a few days ago he was :worship: I love this lil guy!

did you saw him live? :eek: wow, that's so cool! I have only his 2 cd's, but i've never seen him live, I hope I'll see him once..

Nathy
08-03-2005, 06:27 PM
did you saw him live? :eek: wow, that's so cool! I have only his 2 cd's, but i've never seen him live, I hope I'll see him once..

Wrong size :p Yep I did see him in an Open Air Festival he was so funny and so cute when speaking French :eek: But I have no Cd's coz he is not know here :sad:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Sweetie, why do you have a US Flag now :sad: ?

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Wrong size :p Yep I did see him in an Open Air Festival he was so funny and so cute when speaking French :eek: But I have no Cd's coz he is not know here :sad:

yeah, I was a bit excited I guess ;)

that's great :D

No cd of him? that's pretty awful! he's not known in Switzerland?? here he is really known.. very many cd's of him are sold in the Netherlands, and he came a few times to Holland too.. his cd's are really great, especially his last! :worship:

RogiNie
08-03-2005, 07:03 PM

:(

Nathy
08-03-2005, 07:16 PM
yeah, I was a bit excited I guess ;)

that's great :D

No cd of him? that's pretty awful! he's not known in Switzerland?? here he is really known.. very many cd's of him are sold in the Netherlands, and he came a few times to Holland too.. his cd's are really great, especially his last! :worship:

You're lucky! Here I went to the FNAC and no CD of him :sad: :(

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 07:24 PM
:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

You know, I don't have a clue about editing an avatar, so I was searching for a new image in the web for my avy. I just couldn't find an image that I like and most importantly,,, was small enough!!

Is it possible to reduce the size of an image from an Internet source?? How do you usually do for your avatar??

Please help me~~~.. :sad: :sad: :sad:

ste
08-03-2005, 07:26 PM
yeah I can believe you did miss it... tho you had something nice instead of it :p

something that is now between me and my mother......:sad: :sad: :sad:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 07:26 PM
that one is really scary :scared: please never show this kind of pics anymore!! :p
scary!? :lol: He is Mr. Chiudi, even though he looks :eek: ! I wonder what Yvo would say on this picture... :angel:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 07:27 PM

You know, I don't have a clue about editing an avatar, so I was searching for a new image in the web for my avy. I just couldn't find an image that I like and most importantly,,, was small enough!!

Is it possible to reduce the size of an image from an Internet source?? How do you usually do for your avatar??

PM me your pic and I will reduce it for you ;)

ste
08-03-2005, 07:27 PM
so our spiders are not used to mountains, wear clogs, live in windmills and like to save money?

:lol:

ste
08-03-2005, 07:29 PM
I expected that from Ste, coz she has problems with her computer ;) her computer doesn't show size1, so she is posting that size, but she doesn't see it :shrug: not strange you start to make mistakes then

thanks Sweety.. it's really strange like that... hope you will all forgive me...

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 07:29 PM
I thought it was high time to show my respect to the place where I used to live... I will be for sure coming back to a Swiss flag which I love the most!! ;)

I can feel you are feeling better.. :angel: :hug:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 07:30 PM
:(
I will definitely come back to my Swiss flag!!

ste
08-03-2005, 07:32 PM
well it's just something strange, coz she can post it, but she just can't see the size as we can. Size 1 has on her screen the same size as size 2 :shrug:

I know it is strange...:)
but I think it is because we haven't the same amount of pixels.. we changed that... perhaps it's the problem... have to check that once....

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Whatever it is,,,, :sad: :sad: :sad: . I hope it becomes soon :D :D :D :hug:

By the way, ste size 1... :tape:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 07:35 PM
PM me your pic and I will reduce it for you ;)
Merci Nathy!! :hug: :hug:
It is great that I have a person like you who can help me with ease!! :D I might send you several images... :angel:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 07:40 PM
I thought it was high time to show my respect to the place where I used to live... I will be for sure coming back to a Swiss flag which I love the most!! ;)

I can feel you are feeling better.. :angel: :hug:

:eek: :eek: How can you know it??

Nathy
08-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Merci Nathy!! :hug: :hug:
It is great that I have a person like you who can help me with ease!! :D I might send you several images... :angel:

Feel free whenever you want ;) And if you want a personnalized avatar (with writing on it or an avatar with a coloured background and only a player cut on it and so on, feel free...

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:00 PM
:eek: :eek: How can you know it??
I see how you feel in your posts! ;)

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Feel free whenever you want ;) And if you want a personnalized avatar (with writing on it or an avatar with a coloured background and only a player cut on it and so on, feel free...
Merci, Danke, Grazie, (in Romansch??)!!! :D

I just sent you pm with the images. For now, I need no writing on it, but I may ask you then when I want it!! :D

How do you do it anyway...?

ste
08-03-2005, 08:04 PM

congratulations my sweety :hug::hug::hug:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah, that is the eventual goal, but that is still too far, so I think Yvo or ste said we should first get more posts than the chat threads, and I agreed with that.. ;)

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:12 PM
I see how you feel in your posts! ;)

Are my guardian angel???? :eek:

FC THUN ELIMINATES DYNAMO KIEV FROM THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

ste
08-03-2005, 08:12 PM
scary!? :lol: He is Mr. Chiudi, even though he looks :eek: ! I wonder what Yvo would say on this picture... :angel:

she never said that she loves all his pics..:lol: neither do I ... the one with the scarf is really "scary" aswell...

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Merci, Danke, Grazie, (in Romansch??)!!! :D

I just sent you pm with the images. For now, I need no writing on it, but I may ask you then when I want it!! :D

How do you do it anyway...?

I use a programm named Adobe Photoshop 3.0 ;) Will reduce your pic now

ste
08-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Whatever it is,,,, :sad: :sad: :sad: . I hope it becomes soon :D :D :D :hug:

By the way, ste size 1... :tape:

sorry edited it...
I just have to change back the pixelamount... but don't know it my parents will be happy if I do it.. have to ask first....

ste
08-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, that is the eventual goal, but that is still too far, so I think Yvo or ste said we should first get more posts than the chat threads, and I agreed with that.. ;)

We're on the way to reach our one and only goal the "dutch topic" but on the way to that goal we will also reach the "lil" goals .. all the chatthreads :lol:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:18 PM

FC THUN ELIMINATES DYNAMO KIEV FROM THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
I don't know. I just see it,, I feel it.. like what you write, how you write, smilies, !s and ?s. everything... I just feel it. :angel:

Wow!!! I knew it was tonight, but I almost forgot about it!!! Hey great Thun!!!! I feel happy for them!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: What was the score? Do you know how the game went, like when they scored and so...

ste
08-03-2005, 08:20 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhh really??? Wow sooo cool!! I wished they will do it!!!

Congratulations to our Thun players :worship: :worship: :worship:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:21 PM
she never said that she loves all his pics..:lol: neither do I ... the one with the scarf is really "scary" aswell...
I can't imagine that he had long hair!! :eek: :lol:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:23 PM
I use a programm named Adobe Photoshop 3.0 ;) Will reduce your pic now
I have a couple of Adobe something, but I don't think I have that one... :sad:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:25 PM
sorry edited it...
I just have to change back the pixelamount... but don't know it my parents will be happy if I do it.. have to ask first....
I wish it will be a happy result for you... :angel:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:26 PM
We're on the way to reach our one and only goal the "dutch topic" but on the way to that goal we will also reach the "lil" goals .. all the chatthreads :lol:
Yes "lil" goals!! :lol:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Yep, that's Internet! ;)
I hope at least when you turn on the computer next time, I hope it is normal... :angel:
actually I did restart my computer already and it didn't help :shrug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:27 PM

You didn't know him like that yet? :lol:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:28 PM
yep indeed, that was one of our new goals :D we need some goals in between to reach our final goal!

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:30 PM

I think I am going to stop counting those wrong size posts :rolleyes: there are too many

There are more of these scary pics on his website :devil:

Stevens Point
Nathy.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hannawald, suffering from burnout, retires

http://img1.eurosport.com/imgbk/jmpski/all/big_md-i127279.jpg

The first man to sweep the Four Hills, Sven Hannawald, announced his retirement Wednesday after failing to overcome burnout syndrome. The 30-year old German who could not return to form of old last season "has done all one can do in ski jumping," according to a statement from his management.

"I don"t want to the burden of competing professionally anymore," Hannawald explained. "Besides, it would have taken a long time to regain my best form."

An Olympic and world champion, Hannawald became the first - and so far only - ski jumper to win all Four Hills tournaments in 2001/2.

But after finishing runner-up to Poland's Adam Malysz in the 2003/4 World Cup standings, the Saxony native could not pull it together this past season.

His last win dates back to the World Cup event in Salt Lake City in February 2004.

Nymeria
did you stop posting in size 1? :sad:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:33 PM

if you give me the link I could resize it for you :hug:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:34 PM
actually I did restart my computer already and it didn't help :shrug:
I really begin to believe it is a syndrome of having most posts in MTF... :sad: :sad:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:34 PM
:awww::hug:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't know. I just see it,, I feel it.. like what you write, how you write, smilies, !s and ?s. everything... I just feel it. :angel:

Wow!!! I knew it was tonight, but I almost forgot about it!!! Hey great Thun!!!! I feel happy for them!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: What was the score? Do you know how the game went, like when they scored and so...

I watched the match and it ended 1-0 ;) Bernardini scored at the 92nd minute :eek:¨!!!! But on the first tie it went 2-2 but don't know who scored coz it was not broadcasted!

They played simply great, I was impressed! I didn't expect Thun to play that well really! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Nymeria
I have seen it often enough ;) so it doesn't scare me (anymore)

Stevens Point
You didn't know him like that yet? :lol:
No, certainly I didn't!! :lol:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:36 PM
thanks Sweety.. it's really strange like that... hope you will all forgive me...
I forgive all of you who make mistakes with the sizes ;) tho I just joke about it :p

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:36 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhh really??? Wow sooo cool!! I wished they will do it!!!

Congratulations to our Thun players :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yeah I am so happy!! Credits especially to Deumi and :worship: GERBER :worship: !!

And hey I know one of the Thun players :P

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:38 PM
congratulations my sweety :hug::hug::hug:
I should congradulate you, since it was your goal :hug:

Stevens Point
I watched the match and it ended 1-0 ;) Bernardini scored at the 92nd minute :eek:¨!!!! But on the first tie it went 2-2 but don't know who scored coz it was not broadcasted!

They played simply great, I was impressed! I didn't expect Thun to play that well really! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
1-0 92nd minute!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I should have watched the match live!!! What a great finish for Thun :D , and a pity disappointment for Kiev!! :devil:

I will watch sports news for sure!!!

Nathy

The first man to sweep the Four Hills, Sven Hannawald, announced his retirement Wednesday after failing to overcome burnout syndrome. The 30-year old German who could not return to form of old last season "has done all one can do in ski jumping," according to a statement from his management.

"I don"t want to the burden of competing professionally anymore," Hannawald explained. "Besides, it would have taken a long time to regain my best form."

An Olympic and world champion, Hannawald became the first - and so far only - ski jumper to win all Four Hills tournaments in 2001/2.

But after finishing runner-up to Poland's Adam Malysz in the 2003/4 World Cup standings, the Saxony native could not pull it together this past season.

His last win dates back to the World Cup event in Salt Lake City in February 2004.

Yes I did see this on swisstxt :bigcry: I can't believe it :sad:

Now pleeaaaaaase Björn be his successor :worship:

ste
I wish it will be a happy result for you... :angel:

thx Steven.. I hope aswell

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:39 PM
the one with the scarf scares me more :scary: I don't wanna think of that pic!

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:39 PM
I have seen it often enough ;) so it doesn't scare me (anymore)
But, it was scary for you for the first time when you discovered it, wasn't it!? :devil:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:40 PM

I read that earlier today on teletext, had to think about you and Nathy, coz I remember our talk about him :hug:

ste
08-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Yes "lil" goals!! :lol:

sure :angel:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:41 PM
I really begin to believe it is a syndrome of having most posts in MTF... :sad: :sad:
it'll prolly be over tomorrow, but if it'll take longer I'll ask it in the error/question forum

ste
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Yes I did see this on swisstxt :bigcry: I can't believe it :sad:

Now pleeaaaaaase Björn be his successor :worship:
Germany has still enough good jumpers like Späth or Uhrmann and so.. (unlike S*i*z*r*a*d :tape: ) Björn?

Still it is sad to hear my favorite jumper has retired... :sad:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:44 PM
But, it was scary for you for the first time when you discovered it, wasn't it!? :devil:
the first time I saw it I was just surprised he did ever look like that, and glad that he didn't have that anymore. I would prolly have become a fan as well when I saw him first with long hairs, even while I don't like him too much with long hairs. But I often like long hair guys ;)

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:46 PM
it'll prolly be over tomorrow, but if it'll take longer I'll ask it in the error/question forum
I hope your normal vision comes back!!

ste
:awww::hug:

:hug:

Nathy
Germany has still enough good jumpers like Späth or Uhrmann and so.. (unlike S*i*z*r*a*d :tape: ) Björn?

Still it is sad to hear my favorite jumper has retired... :sad:

Yeah it is sad for me too :sad: But I kinda expected nothing more from him :shrug: Though I will never forget how great he has been :worship:

Björn Einar Romoeren, a Norvegian jumper :worship: :worship: Since Hanni didn't jump I got :eek: by Romoeren :worship:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Check your PMs Sweetie :angel:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Since I had a late brunch today, I am NOW getting hungry for dinner... I am getting something to eat.... :wavey:

ste
08-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Yeah I am so happy!! Credits especially to Deumi and :worship: GERBER :worship: !!

And hey I know one of the Thun players :P

as I know the last time Lustrinelli scored the goals

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Check your PMs Sweetie :angel:
Yeah, I see 1 unread post upthere. thanks, I will take a look!! :worship:

PS, check your size, Sweetie :devil:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Since I had a late brunch today, I am NOW getting hungry for dinner... I am getting something to eat.... :wavey:
you didn't have dinner yet? :eek:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:52 PM
as I know the last time Lustrinelli scored the goals

Nope he didn't score in Ukraine ;)

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I see 1 unread post upthere. thanks, I will take a look!! :worship:

PS, check your size, Sweetie :devil:

I did :nerner: :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:56 PM
I did :nerner: :p
now both, Nienke and you made some mistakes in a row already :sad: it's size 1 here, size 1

Nathy
08-03-2005, 08:58 PM
now both, Nienke and you made some mistakes in a row already :sad: it's size 1 here, size 1

Sorry but the Thun match made me :crazy:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 08:59 PM

I guess on friday night there will be an upset Yvo here, coz I don't expect ajax to win :p

ste
08-03-2005, 09:00 PM
okay have to leave again.. I am not really in the mood to post.... :sad:

see you all soon again :hug:

goodnight :hug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:01 PM

I can understand your mood :awww: I really hope everything will be fine soon :(

See you :hug:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:08 PM
you didn't have dinner yet? :eek:
Nope!! :p I am now eating and posting just like this afternoon!! :devil:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:10 PM
haha, :lol: I really understand this, Nathy.. FC Thun from Swiss League beat Dynamo Kiev in Champions League!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

or UEFA cup?? :scratch:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:11 PM

Hope you come back with joy next time! :angel: :hug: :hug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Nope!! :p I am now eating and posting just like this afternoon!! :devil:
That's what I often do :) especially when I am on my studentroom in Breda. What do you have now? :) have a good dinner!

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:12 PM
I did like your other avatar more :p

Nathy
08-03-2005, 09:13 PM
haha, :lol: I really understand this, Nathy.. FC Thun from Swiss League beat Dynamo Kiev in Champions League!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Indeed and it is not great FC Basel nor Young Boys but lil Thun :worship: :worship: :worship:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Indeed and it is not great FC Basel nor Young Boys but lil Thun :worship: :worship: :worship:
those lil miracles are always great :yeah:

that's why we Dutchies did like it so much that AZ did very well in Europe, even while we knew they are a great team, in Europe nobody knows the team of course

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
That's what I often do :) especially when I am on my studentroom in Breda. What do you have now? :) have a good dinner!
Thanks, Yvonne! :angel: Since it is already late, I didn't feel like eating much, so I am just having a salad and toast with this old half price smoked salmon.... :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Thanks, Yvonne! :angel: Since it is already late, I didn't feel like eating much, so I am just having a salad and toast with this old half price smoked salmon.... :p
sounds good :lick: makes me hungry as well :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Good! :yeah: She does look so :yeah: in the pic!! :D But, I didn't like the film in which that Angelina Jolie played..

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Good! :yeah: She does look so :yeah: in the pic!! :D But, I didn't like the film in which that Angelina Jolie played..
I still prefer Roger, would've liked it more if you had changed from Roger to Chiudi :angel:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:20 PM
Wait, I meant :shrug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Wait, I meant :shrug:
I was wondering already why you think it is good when I "dislike" the avatarchange :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:23 PM
I still prefer Roger, would've liked it more if you had changed from Roger to Chiudi :angel:
Sorry, I didn't have any Chiudi picture in the pictuers which I sent Nathy for reduction!! :p You want me to have that blacknwhite Chiudi picture with Sunglasses as my avy?? :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Sorry, I didn't have any Chiudi picture in the pictuers which I sent Nathy for reduction!! :p You want me to have that blacknwhite Chiudi picture with Sunglasses as my avy?? :p
that chiudi-avatar is still better than this avatar :nerner: and if you want a chiudi-avatar I don't mind to resize one :angel: you can even have one of my old ones :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:25 PM
I was wondering already why you think it is good when I "dislike" the avatarchange :p
hehe, I first misunderstood that you liked this avatar more, because I was so happy and proud, and I like this Angelina!! :D

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:26 PM
hehe, I first misunderstood that you liked this avatar more, because I was so happy and proud, and I like this Angelina!! :D
knowing that I am a girl, even while Yvo is a guys name, and that I am a Roger-fan, it is quite logical that I prefer the other one :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:26 PM
that chiudi-avatar is still better than this avatar :nerner: and if you want a chiudi-avatar I don't mind to resize one :angel: you can even have one of my old ones :p
:lol: do you really think so!? :( Well, look at her!! So cool!! and that Chiudi is scary!! :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:27 PM
:lol: do you really think so!? :( Well, look at her!! So cool!! and that Chiudi is scary!! :p
I still like that Chiudi more than here, just the idea that it is chiudi is enough for me :hearts: :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:29 PM
knowing that I am a girl, even while Yvo is a guys name, and that I am a Roger-fan, it is quite logical that I prefer the other one :p
Yeah, I think it is the difference of guy/girl's tastes! :angel:

Well, I thought "Ivo" is a guy's name, and "Yvo(nne)" is a girl's name... :confused: :scratch:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
I still like that Chiudi more than here, just the idea that it is chiudi is enough for me :hearts: :p
hmmm, you don't understand this coolness of Angelina and guy's tastes... :devil:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I think it is the difference of guy/girl's tastes! :angel:

Well, I thought "Ivo" is a guy's name, and "Yvo(nne)" is a girl's name... :confused: :scratch:
yeah I guess you're right on that. Tho you should specify, coz Allan is a guy but he prefers Chiudi :p

Nah with this name: Yvo, Ivo, Yves, Yvon are guy's name
Yvonne, Yvette, Ivonne etc. are girls names.

But I also know a girl named Yvon :shrug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:32 PM
hmmm, you don't understand this coolness of Angelina and guy's tastes... :devil:
Ido understand guy's tastes a bit, knowing thatmost of them prefer girls rather than chiudi :p But I just say what I would like more :angel:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:34 PM
yeah I guess you're right on that. Tho you should specify, coz Allan is a guy but he prefers Chiudi :p

Nah with this name: Yvo, Ivo, Yves, Yvon are guy's name
Yvonne, Yvette, Ivonne etc. are girls names.

But I also know a girl named Yvon :shrug:
Allan and CooCoo are simply his fans, as I am a Roger fan... :p

So, what is your longer name?? I thought Yvonne...

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Ido understand guy's tastes a bit, knowing thatmost of them prefer girls rather than chiudi :p But I just say what I would like more :angel:
It is pity that you think my new avy is not good... :sad:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Allan and CooCoo are simply his fans, as I am a Roger fan... :p

So, what is your longer name?? I thought Yvonne...
I dunno if Allan really is a fan of him, he just likes his looks :p

Yep my longer name is Yvonne. sometimes I am surprised people on this board are not sure about that, really everybody knows me as Yvo :shrug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:36 PM
It is pity that you think my new avy is not good... :sad:
I don't say it is not good :hug:, I just like other possibilities more. but compared with some other avatars, yours isn't that bad ;):p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:37 PM
I dunno if Allan really is a fan of him, he just likes his looks :p

Yep my longer name is Yvonne. sometimes I am surprised people on this board are not sure about that, really everybody knows me as Yvo :shrug:
I really thought you are Yvonne. Yvo had to be a shorter name!! Then only I could imagine was Yvonne! :angel:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I don't say it is not good :hug:, I just like other possibilities more. but compared with some other avatars, yours isn't that bad ;):p
OK, :hug: I think I will keep this avatar for a while, but not too long and change it to another, as my flag goes back to Switzerland.. ;)

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I really thought you are Yvonne. Yvo had to be a shorter name!! Then only I could imagine was Yvonne! :angel:
I thinkmost of them guess it right, it's the only possibility I think. But Yvo might be the reason why quite some posters are unsure if I am male or female

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:40 PM
OK, :hug: I think I will keep this avatar for a while, but not too long and change it to another, as my flag goes back to Switzerland.. ;)
Good :yeah: hopefully you'll soon 'move' back to switzerland, coz I like Switzerland more than the USA! I think I will change my flag to the Swiss one when it is september

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:43 PM
I thinkmost of them guess it right, it's the only possibility I think. But Yvo might be the reason why quite some posters are unsure if I am male or female
Oh really :awww: I tell you this story. When I first joined here, I really thought you are a male because of Chiudi picture you had (at the time, I didn't know much of Chiudi..). The one Allan has right now. When I read your posts, it was as if the man in your avatar was talking to me,,, so I really felt you are a male. But, since I know your name, Yvo, I could figure out without any confusion that you are a female... The name Yvo (not Ivo) is for me a female name! :angel:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Good :yeah: hopefully you'll soon 'move' back to switzerland, coz I like Switzerland more than the USA! I think I will change my flag to the Swiss one when it is september
Or should I stop by Japan before going back to Chiudiland?? :scratch:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh really :awww: I tell you this story. When I first joined here, I really thought you are a male because of Chiudi picture you had (at the time, I didn't know much of Chiudi..). The one Allan has right now. When I read your posts, it was as if the man in your avatar was talking to me,,, so I really felt you are a male. But, since I know your name, Yvo, I could figure out without any confusion that you are a female... The name Yvo (not Ivo) is for me a female name! :angel:
:cool: so someone else who believed I am male :lol: I have had quite some reps with the question. So you thought I am Chiudi?! Wa what made you believe I talked like the man in the avatar? That sounds nice :) Tho I don't wanna be him :p

That is funny that you think Yvo is a female name, coz almost everybody says it's a male name :shrug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Japan would be nice as well :yeah:

I am thinking of what country I should get... so far I have had 4 different countries, most of the time Finland of course, and then some short changes to Russia, Argentina and Switzerland

Nathy
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM

Yes you could :angel:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
ah you are still here, nathy :wavey:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:51 PM
:cool: so someone else who believed I am male :lol: I have had quite some reps with the question. So you thought I am Chiudi?! Wa what made you believe I talked like the man in the avatar? That sounds nice :) Tho I don't wanna be him :p

That is funny that you think Yvo is a female name, coz almost everybody says it's a male name :shrug:
:lol: Well, look at that chiudi pic!! If I never knew you and Chiudi, then I read your post, it looks as if that smiling man was saying the post message next to that avatar!! :devil: The picture is lika nice passport picture of him!! :p

I don't know. :shrug: I just felt that Yvo is female.. Maybe because I only know the name Yvonne and I could connect automatically in my brain Yvo=Yvonne...

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Japan would be nice as well :yeah:

I am thinking of what country I should get... so far I have had 4 different countries, most of the time Finland of course, and then some short changes to Russia, Argentina and Switzerland
You would never have a Dutch flag, would you! ;)

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Yes you could :angel:
Well, I think about that, though I am not patriotic at all. :p I feel like I am a Swiss! :cool:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 09:55 PM
ah you are still here, nathy :wavey:

Yes I am :)

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:55 PM
:lol: Well, look at that chiudi pic!! If I never knew you and Chiudi, then I read your post, it looks as if that smiling man was saying the post message next to that avatar!! :devil: The picture is lika nice passport picture of him!! :p

I don't know. :shrug: I just felt that Yvo is female.. Maybe because I only know the name Yvonne and I could connect automatically in my brain Yvo=Yvonne...
well I used to have the same habbit ;) you know when I just joined the board, Aldaron was one of the first persons i started to talk with. And he did have a legolas avatar. Of course I knew he couldn't be legolas, since I had a legolas avatar as well and even had the nick Legolas. And he did tell me that he is an asian. But still I thought he did look like Legolas :shrug: until he did show me a pic of him :p

Well that's what I thought as well, I thought Yvo should be written as Ivo to make a male name of it.
But only some days ago I did find a site with a lot of distance family names of me on it. And there was a guy on it named Yvo :tape: and since he has the same last name as I do, I have been using someone elses name for quite a while without knowing :eek: :p

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 09:56 PM
You would never have a Dutch flag, would you! ;)
Indeed, I dunno why I should have a Dutch flag :shrug:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 10:01 PM
well I used to have the same habbit ;) you know when I just joined the board, Aldaron was one of the first persons i started to talk with. And he did have a legolas avatar. Of course I knew he couldn't be legolas, since I had a legolas avatar as well and even had the nick Legolas. And he did tell me that he is an asian. But still I thought he did look like Legolas :shrug: until he did show me a pic of him :p

Well that's what I thought as well, I thought Yvo should be written as Ivo to make a male name of it.
But only some days ago I did find a site with a lot of distance family names of me on it. And there was a guy on it named Yvo :tape: and since he has the same last name as I do, I have been using someone elses name for quite a while without knowing :eek: :p
In my case, it was also the habbit you mentioned, but moreover, I didn't know Chiudi at the time, so I felt like he was talking to me as I read your post,,, that kind of power that Chiudi picture has!! I somehow that the man wasn't the poster,, but I just "felt" it. :angel:

For me, it was a surprise to hear that Yvo could be a male name... :eek:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Indeed, I dunno why I should have a Dutch flag :shrug:
Then, you keep getting reps in all those languages!! :cool:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 10:03 PM
In my case, it was also the habbit you mentioned, but moreover, I didn't know Chiudi at the time, so I felt like he was talking to me as I read your post,,, that kind of power that Chiudi picture has!! I somehow that the man wasn't the poster,, but I just "felt" it. :angel:

For me, it was a surprise to hear that Yvo could be a male name... :eek:
:scratch: you did close the size too early :p

Yep I understand what you mean. I think that is indeed the result of the pic, the way he looks on it makes you believe he wants to say something to you with his eyes.

let's say I and my unknown far distance family are the prove that Yvo is a name for male AND female :D

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Then, you keep getting reps in all those languages!! :cool:
luckily I did only once get a message in Finnish, coz I really don't understand that langauge. With my Swiss flag it was worst of all, I did get lots of German reps, while I could've been from the French speaking part as well :shrug:

Nymeria
08-03-2005, 10:06 PM
I will leave as well now, I got an headache so a bit of sleep would be good for me. Goodnight :zzz:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 10:08 PM
:scratch: you did close the size too early :p

Yep I understand what you mean. I think that is indeed the result of the pic, the way he looks on it makes you believe he wants to say something to you with his eyes.

let's say I and my unknown far distance family are the prove that Yvo is a name for male AND female :D
Yes, I made a mistake while dragging the mouse. :o I edited it fast, but obviously not fast enough... :(

Yes yes, he looks as if he wants to say something with his appealing eyes!! Exactly!! :eek:

I know understand that Yvo could be both female and male.. So, when I get to know another Yvo here, I wouldn't know if he or she male or female is. But, I usually recognize with how this person writes and smiles which are used... :)

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 10:10 PM
luckily I did only once get a message in Finnish, coz I really don't understand that langauge. With my Swiss flag it was worst of all, I did get lots of German reps, while I could've been from the French speaking part as well :shrug:
or Italian part! :D And those German reps were in Swiss German weren't they!? :cool:

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 10:12 PM
I will leave as well now, I got an headache so a bit of sleep would be good for me. Goodnight :zzz:
Yvo made a mistake at last with the size!! :eek: :eek: But, I see here that you are having a headache.. :sad: :sad: Take care, Yvonne! Sleep well and come back tomorrow without having ache!! :angel: :wavey:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 10:13 PM

Wrong size :p

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 11:35 PM
I just noticed I passed my No. 1,000 here!! :woohoo:

Nathy
08-03-2005, 11:50 PM
I just noticed I passed my No. 1,000 here!! :woohoo:

Congrats

Stevens Point
08-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Congrats
:hatoff:

Stevens Point
08-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Nathy, if you are still around, I wanted to say good night to you and thanks for your help in avatar!! :D

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Nathy
08-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Nathy, if you are still around, I wanted to say good night to you and thanks for your help in avatar!! :D

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Yes still around and going to bed too

You're welcome feel free to ask whenever you want about avys

See ya