*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 06

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:26 PM
:lol: okay will tell my mum she could buy such a 10kg bag aswell :lol:
Theoretically it is cheaper! ;)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:26 PM
no no I was in Ikea more than once this year but there wasn't any Chiudinella :)
Any Chiudinello? :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 04:27 PM
I want to be able to speak French! :) (then Dutch)
Congrats on posting the 25K post in this thread! :hug:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 04:27 PM
I am off to Deurne :yawn: maybe see you later :wavey:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:28 PM
that's right I love movies with real backgrounds... mostly they are really interesting and also in way hard because you know it happened like that...

do you know the movies: Catch me if you can or Erin Brokovich..those are great aswell!!
Yes, both were good movies. :) Have you seen the Aviator with Leo Dicaprio? I heard it is also based on a true story.. :confused:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:30 PM
yeah if they return from the alps...but I don't relly like those cows because they're black...
No, I don't think they are black, or are they?? :confused: I though they are gray cows.. ( :hearts: )

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:31 PM
the GF of the son of the main actor??
Yes. :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Saturday is semifinal right??
will Patty play as good as the last years she will perhaps be there...
Yes, I think so. I hope to see Patty there! Go Pat!:bounce:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah together its much more fun because you can show each other things the other doesn't see or so.. and also share your emtions and what you think etc... I love it!!

how was the lil elephant you told was born??

I can join you if you like.. in Basel :)
I don't think I saw the baby elephant. :sad: I saw a small elephant, but I don't think he was too big for a new born elephant.

That's nice! :D Which one did you like more? Basel one or Zurich one??

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:36 PM
OHHHHHHHHHH Orangutans are sooo lovely right - and I love those stairs where you can sit and enjoy those Monkeys that's sooo great and you really forget the time when you're sitting there :)
I think I was sitting in front of the Orangutans for more than 30 min.! :D

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:36 PM
nah I won't because it's Yvo's Chiudinella..
Then you can buy Chiudinello! :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:40 PM
I won't do that, coz I do love these pics from this photographer :p
How did you get those cow pictures from this photographer? In the Internet, or do you have a picture book of him??

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Yes I would love to go in there as well :yeah: so I will really have to visit your city next time I go to Switzerland :lol: wow I am going to bebusy, now I've to visit three places :p
Basel-Interlaken-Zurich?? You can visit more if you like! :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks :) don't feel that good yet today, but I can feel it's getting better.Hopefully it'll be ok when I've to work tomorrow.

I dunno if I'll be on this evening, I'll have to go to deurne, coz I've to be at my work early tomorrow :)
How are you feeling now, Yvo?

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:46 PM
oh yeah I'd like to go there aswell once... so we should organize a lil tour for our foreign members :lol:
ste, do you know if FIFA building is open for the public??

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I like that job :hatoff: Thanks!
I appreciate you job! :worship:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:50 PM
catchme if you can is one of my fave movies :) I really love it.

:lol: I thought you wanted to take part of the confusing game? :p
Ummm, Is this your joke!? :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Catching Yvo :nerner:

now that was a real mistake by me :rolleyes: too lazy to edit it :p
Catch Yvo If You Can

:p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:00 PM
cool! :yeah: glad you went? ;)
and I have the feeling you agreed on all taking a cow as avarat :p
yes, I am glad that I went! :) But, as I said before, it would have been much more fun if I could have gone with somebody..

I see you also have a cow avatar! :heats:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:03 PM
yeah ;)

it's called 'Avalon' ;)
Hmm, I haven't heard of it.. You like it?

What is your orchestra formation? With strings? Only wind instruments and percussion?

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:06 PM
And I am off now :wavey: going to check if we're going to eat soon, coz I don't wanna leave to deurne too late :) See you :wavey:
I should be preparing for my supper soon. I am hungry...

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:08 PM
good night my Friends~!

I post my NEW DRAWING~!!!!

WElcome to my THREAD~!!!
I saw it! Thanks!! So lovely!

Ah, Suk! Thanks for this small Roger (cute one) you drew in the letter! I put it on the wall, so I can see it! :angel:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:10 PM
hey that would be wonderful...okay if you will study in St. Gallen it will be far away for me but I will visit you as often as possible if I am welcome :)
Is Yvo coming to St.Gallen to study there!? :eek:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Yay I watched the match on TV :bounce: My lil Matias did sooooooo well! Haha now Gross is becoming aware of his talent I noticed one year and a half ago :rolleyes:
Congrats, FC Basel!:yeah:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Yay I watched the match on TV :bounce: My lil Matias did sooooooo well! Haha now Gross is becoming aware of his talent I noticed one year and a half ago :rolleyes:
One more thing to add. Roger was in Zurich!! :eek:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:14 PM
I don't know if I should say "Oh that much already!?" or "still that low!?" :p Anyway, thank you! :hug:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 05:15 PM
I am off to Deurne :yawn: maybe see you later :wavey:
I am now making my supper (don't know what yet, I have to look at the kitchen shelf and the refridgerator.)! :bounce:

I hope to see you again tonight! guteet nobody! :angel:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Yes, both were good movies. :) Have you seen the Aviator with Leo Dicaprio? I heard it is also based on a true story.. :confused:
I haven't seen it, but it must be good if it is not a romantic movie. I really like Leo as actor, but not in movies like the titanic (even while I don't mind thatmovie). But in movies like catch me if you can he is really good. And another of my fave movies, with young leo, what's eating Gilbert Grape (dunno if this is the right title of themovie :unsure: ) is really good as well

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:35 PM
I only once saw Patty playing irl, but that time she was injured and lost :sad:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:36 PM
How did you get those cow pictures from this photographer? In the Internet, or do you have a picture book of him??
I did go to his website :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:37 PM
I think that wouldbe enough for one holiday, tho of course it depends on how much time I can spend :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:38 PM
How are you feeling now, Yvo?
I didn't feel bad this morning, but now I am not feeling too well. But it's just a tough cold, hopefully it'll be over soon :) Thanks for asking :hug:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:39 PM
I appreciate you job! :worship:
Glad you appreciate it, I am happy with you as one of my customers :yeah:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Ummm, Is this your joke!? :p

:rolls: I didn't make that link, but you are right, catch me if you can is THE movie for this thread :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:41 PM
so far I have no idea where I'll end, but I want to study abroad. And seems Ste wants me to go there :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:43 PM
I don't know if I should say "Oh that much already!?" or "still that low!?" :p Anyway, thank you! :hug:
Better don't say anything then :p

I would like to know the average of posts/day of this thread and also of the Dutch topic. That way we can compare the threads and see how long we need to pass them :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
I am now making my supper (don't know what yet, I have to look at the kitchen shelf and the refridgerator.)! :bounce:

I hope to see you again tonight! guteet nobody! :angel:
As expected I am online now, but I dunno how long, coz I better sleep enough this night. Tomorrow the only day with work this week :dance:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 06:49 PM
I haven't seen it, but it must be good if it is not a romantic movie. I really like Leo as actor, but not in movies like the titanic (even while I don't mind thatmovie). But in movies like catch me if you can he is really good. And another of my fave movies, with young leo, what's eating Gilbert Grape (dunno if this is the right title of themovie :unsure: ) is really good as well
My favorite DiCaprio movie is Catch Me If You Can, as well. :) I don't know the movie you just said. You don't like him in a romantice story, like Titanic or William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet?

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 06:50 PM
I only once saw Patty playing irl, but that time she was injured and lost :sad:
Where and when was it??

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 06:50 PM
I did go to his website :)
Is he a professional cow photographer? :eek:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:52 PM
My favorite DiCaprio movie is Catch Me If You Can, as well. :) I don't know the movie you just said. You don't like him in a romantice story, like Titanic or William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet?
I haven't seen romeo and juliet, but a movie like titanic is not something for leo, even while he has the good looks.

in the movie I named he is a mentally challenged boy. And he plays that really good. I would love to see that movie again :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 06:53 PM
I think that wouldbe enough for one holiday, tho of course it depends on how much time I can spend :p
It would be nice if you can come again to Switzerland! :) By the way, I like your current sig! Sorry, but I had to laugh!:lol:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Where and when was it??
It was last year in Antwerpen. A friend of mine did win tickets, but she couldn't go.So she gave the tickets to me.

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Is he a professional cow photographer? :eek:
He takes pics ofmore than just cows :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 06:55 PM
I didn't feel bad this morning, but now I am not feeling too well. But it's just a tough cold, hopefully it'll be over soon :) Thanks for asking :hug:
aww, I really hope you are feeling all right again!! drinking tea might help!!:bounce:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:56 PM
It would be nice if you can come again to Switzerland! :) By the way, I like your current sig! Sorry, but I had to laugh!:lol:
I will come for sure, I really love the country and the people there ;)

Thanks :) it's ok, glad you like it :yeah: I just wanted to put the job Ste gave me in my sig and before I knew I had a whole CV there :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Glad you appreciate it, I am happy with you as one of my customers :yeah:
Yeah, it would be great of you if you could show us your creations sometimes! But, I think I keep this cow avy a while! :cool: I hope you all do!

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:57 PM
aww, I really hope you are feeling all right again!! drinking tea might help!!:bounce:
I am drinking icetea now, do you think that helps as well? :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Yeah, it would be great of you if you could show us your creations sometimes! But, I think I keep this cow avy a while! :cool: I hope you all do!
I will keep this cow as well if the others will,but I might try to add chiudi in it a bit, if it looks nice I might upload it.

Well I prefer to creat them on request you know,so if anyone wants an avy tell me what about you want and I'll see if I can make it :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:00 PM
:rolls: I didn't make that link, but you are right, catch me if you can is THE movie for this thread :p
:lol: So, you didn't think about this link!? Just a coincidence!? Haha, your mistake just came in a right time at the right place!:rolls: Yeah, I feel like the movie is our movie now! :cool:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:02 PM
so far I have no idea where I'll end, but I want to study abroad. And seems Ste wants me to go there :p
But, why St.Gallen?? If you are studying economy, the university there is certainly good! Oh, I think that region has many cows, I think! The famous Appenzell is really close to St. Gallen! :angel:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:02 PM
:lol: So, you didn't think about this link!? Just a coincidence!? Haha, your mistake just came in a right time at the right place!:rolls: Yeah, I feel like the movie is our movie now! :cool:
I really didn't think about it. But it is a great one indeed :lol: I already get a lot of inspiration for new threadtitles like

"catch me if you can" in this size1 cow-world

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:03 PM
But, why St.Gallen?? If you are studying economy, the university there is certainly good! Oh, I think that region has many cows, I think! The famous Appenzell is really close to St. Gallen! :angel:
I have no idea, I don't even know what are the possibility's to study abroad, if I can go to Switzerland :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:19 PM
My laptop is working fine again now... dunno why shrekII wasn't working yesterday. But now everything seems fine again :shrug:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:19 PM

I would like to know the average of posts/day of this thread and also of the Dutch topic. That way we can compare the threads and see how long we need to pass them :p
That would be actually a good idea, but I think we can simply calculate the average. Let me check it... *serching for a calculator"

OK, yesterday was this thread's 126th day. The last post of yesterday was No.24744, so the average posts per day for this thread is 196.4 posts per day. :eek:

The Dutch thread has existed for 470 days till yesterday. The last post there of yesterday was No.64720. There for the average posts per day is 137.7 posts. per day.

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:21 PM
As expected I am online now, but I dunno how long, coz I better sleep enough this night. Tomorrow the only day with work this week :dance:
Ah, then you don't have to work for the rest of the week? Good! :)

yeah, I should really go to bed earlier than yesterday tonight as well!!

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:22 PM
That would be actually a good idea, but I think we can simply calculate the average. Let me check it... *serching for a calculator"

OK, yesterday was this thread's 126th day. The last post of yesterday was No.24744, so the average posts per day for this thread is 196.4 posts per day. :eek:

The Dutch thread has existed for 470 days till yesterday. The last post there of yesterday was No.64720. There for the average posts per day is 137.7 posts. per day.
Iwas wondering already why it took you so long to reply :p wow :worship: you did do this research now, I was planning to do it another time when I had more time.

Wow we're going soooo fast :eek: I think our average will go down a bit later as well, because a thread usually has it's ups and downs. But almost 200 a day :eek: that really is a lot!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I haven't seen romeo and juliet, but a movie like titanic is not something for leo, even while he has the good looks.

in the movie I named he is a mentally challenged boy. And he plays that really good. I would love to see that movie again :)
Oh, I might have heard of the movie. I think it is one of his earliest movies, so when he was still a teenager.

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Ah, then you don't have to work for the rest of the week? Good! :)

yeah, I should really go to bed earlier than yesterday tonight as well!!
Nope I got holiday this week, will try to rest a bit finally. I've nothing planned except for that I'll meet Nienke on thursday :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Oh, I might have heard of the movie. I think it is one of his earliest movies, so when he was still a teenager.
Yep the movie is from the early 90's I think... it really is a good one.

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:26 PM
It was last year in Antwerpen. A friend of mine did win tickets, but she couldn't go.So she gave the tickets to me.
Ah, that's nice of her that she could give them to you! :) I think I am going there on thursday, so I hope to see her then. And some good matches! :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:27 PM
He takes pics ofmore than just cows :p
That's what I thought actually! :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Ah, that's nice of her that she could give them to you! :) I think I am going there on thursday, so I hope to see her then. And some good matches! :)
Yep I hope that you'll be able to see her then :yeah: and that you'll get some good matches.
Have you been to a tourny before? :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
That's what I thought actually! :p
But I love his cow-pics :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:30 PM
I will come for sure, I really love the country and the people there ;)

Thanks :) it's ok, glad you like it :yeah: I just wanted to put the job Ste gave me in my sig and before I knew I had a whole CV there :p
When you come, I hope I can make it there so that I can meet you! :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:31 PM
When you come, I hope I can make it there so that I can meet you! :)
Next time I am in switzerland I definitely want to meet you as well! So we'll have to see if we can arrange a meeting then :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Umm, icetea (like Lipton or Nestea) is just like coke and other softdrinks, you know that! :p A hot tea from leaves or teabags, I meant! :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I will keep this cow as well if the others will,but I might try to add chiudi in it a bit, if it looks nice I might upload it.

Well I prefer to creat them on request you know,so if anyone wants an avy tell me what about you want and I'll see if I can make it :)
I don't know, but I feel Chiudi wouldn't fit in your current avarat... :shrug:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Umm, icetea (like Lipton or Nestea) is just like coke and other softdrinks, you know that! :p A hot tea from leaves or teabags, I meant! :p
Yep I got Lipton icetea now, my fave icetea :p

Anyway, I know it's not like hot tea, but I've had too much tea already these days... I always get annoyed by it after a while when I have a cold :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:35 PM
I really didn't think about it. But it is a great one indeed :lol: I already get a lot of inspiration for new threadtitles like

"catch me if you can" in this size1 cow-world
That title would certainly cover what we are now having! :cool:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:36 PM
I don't know, but I feel Chiudi wouldn't fit in your current avarat... :shrug:
No indeed, this one isn't good for it. I think I could put him in the one I want as avy, but which pic I can't ifnd :(

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:36 PM
I have no idea, I don't even know what are the possibility's to study abroad, if I can go to Switzerland :p
Then you have to find out more about it! :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:38 PM
My laptop is working fine again now... dunno why shrekII wasn't working yesterday. But now everything seems fine again :shrug:
That's good! You said you weren't 100% yesterday, so you must be somehow 100% now, that's why the computer is working fine! :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:38 PM
That title would certainly cover what we are now having! :cool:
Indeed, that would be perfect at the moment. I really like to see all those cow-avarats together :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Then you have to find out more about it! :p
I am thinking of sending an email to my teacher this week :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Iwas wondering already why it took you so long to reply :p wow :worship: you did do this research now, I was planning to do it another time when I had more time.

Wow we're going soooo fast :eek: I think our average will go down a bit later as well, because a thread usually has it's ups and downs. But almost 200 a day :eek: that really is a lot!
Yes, that's certainly a lot per day! :eek: But, so is the Dutch thread! :eek: Yeah, that's possible that the number could decline, but it could also still increase! :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:40 PM
That's good! You said you weren't 100% yesterday, so you must be somehow 100% now, that's why the computer is working fine! :p
I am still not 100%now... but I dunno what was wrong with my laptop yesterday. The sound was faster than the movie yesterday, and that is annoying.

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Nope I got holiday this week, will try to rest a bit finally. I've nothing planned except for that I'll meet Nienke on thursday :)
Ah, you are meeting Nienke! :D :D That's good! Are you visiting her or is she coming to you??

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Yes, that's certainly a lot per day! :eek: But, so is the Dutch thread! :eek: Yeah, that's possible that the number could decline, but it could also still increase! :p
It usually is like that when the longer you are member the average gets lower. Look at my average of posts a day, it is "only" 35, but if you see how much I post usually when I am on, that is far over 35, closer to 135 :p. But there are so many days like holidays, or days the board is offline etc. that you can't post

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Yep the movie is from the early 90's I think... it really is a good one.
I might want to look for it in the rental video shop next time! :cool:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Ah, you are meeting Nienke! :D :D That's good! Are you visiting her or is she coming to you??
Yep :) and I am looking forward to it! We've talked about it regularly already, often just as a joke. But it's great that we can finally meet now we both got holiday this week. Well, neither of us will really go to the others home, but I'll travel the furthest distance (coz I can travel for free) and we'll meet in a town near where she lives.

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Yep I hope that you'll be able to see her then :yeah: and that you'll get some good matches.
Have you been to a tourny before? :)
To be honest, no.. :sad: So, it will be my first time to go to a professional tennis tournament!:bounce: I am looking forward to it! :) I hope I don't change my mind by then..

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:45 PM
But I love his cow-pics :)
Are there more of his cow pictures? :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:46 PM
I might want to look for it in the rental video shop next time! :cool:
I think I can really advice you that, it definitely is a good movie. I really like Leo in it. If I could play in a movie I would love to be a mentally/crazy/mad/psychiatric person as well :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Next time I am in switzerland I definitely want to meet you as well! So we'll have to see if we can arrange a meeting then :)
That sounds nice!! :bounce: I am already looking forward to it!:D

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:47 PM
To be honest, no.. :sad: So, it will be my first time to go to a professional tennis tournament!:bounce: I am looking forward to it! :) I hope I don't change my mind by then..
You'll like it for sure :yeah: and I hope it'll be like that you'll only visit more tourny's after that.
I didn't go to tourny's till Rotterdam2002,but since that moment I did visit quite some. As many as my money let me visit :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:48 PM
Are there more of his cow pictures? :p
There were some more, but I did copy the cutest pics :) I hope he will add this pic I want on his site oneday

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Yep I got Lipton icetea now, my fave icetea :p

Anyway, I know it's not like hot tea, but I've had too much tea already these days... I always get annoyed by it after a while when I have a cold :p
I like nestea better than lipton :p

Do you know that if you are not feeling good in your stomach, drinking coke helps. I have tried that and I feel it does help!!

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:49 PM
That sounds nice!! :bounce: I am already looking forward to it!:D
So am I :yeah: so I'll have to see if I can plan a trip asap. I am quite sure that I'll come in 2006 to Switzerland again, coz I really wanna meet Ste again as well. And I wanna go to Basel. Oh I wish I could take the plane right now!

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
I like nestea better than lipton :p

Do you know that if you are not feeling good in your stomach, drinking coke helps. I have tried that and I feel it does help!!
Yep I know that, it's a great fact, tho it doesn't seem to help for me. I had stomach pains on friday, saturday and sunday. But coke didn't help. But I think this time the cold was just too bad. Coz I also have a sore throat and a headache :rolleyes:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
No indeed, this one isn't good for it. I think I could put him in the one I want as avy, but which pic I can't ifnd :(
Yeah, Chiudi could fit in some of the cow avatars or pictures you guys posted! :) You could combine one of those cow pictures and this :wazzup: Chiudi photo! :devil:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Indeed, that would be perfect at the moment. I really like to see all those cow-avarats together :)
That's why I added some text in my sig as well! :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:54 PM
I hope you get a positive reply!! :) :)

Nymeria
Yeah, Chiudi could fit in some of the cow avatars or pictures you guys posted! :) You could combine one of those cow pictures and this :wazzup: Chiudi photo! :devil:
But I don't want the pic clear, just a lil bit in it, I'll try it someday, maybe later this holiday.

Nymeria
That's why I added some text in my sig as well! :p
When did you change your sig? :o I didn't see it till you mentioned now.

Great addition :yeah:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:56 PM
I hope you get a positive reply!! :) :)
I hope so too! I know I can go to Finland, Iceland or Greece. And esp. these first two are country's I love. But if I can go to Switzerland that really would be my first choice.

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:56 PM
I am still not 100%now... but I dunno what was wrong with my laptop yesterday. The sound was faster than the movie yesterday, and that is annoying.
Oh, that's certainly annoying... My computer had once trouble with playing DVD as well. Then I found out that the lenz had some dust on it. I blew it away and then it functioned just fine again!

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh, that's certainly annoying... My computer had once trouble with playing DVD as well. Then I found out that the lenz had some dust on it. I blew it away and then it functioned just fine again!
But I got shrekII saved on my laptop, so it shouldn't give such probs :shrug:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 07:59 PM
It usually is like that when the longer you are member the average gets lower. Look at my average of posts a day, it is "only" 35, but if you see how much I post usually when I am on, that is far over 35, closer to 135 :p. But there are so many days like holidays, or days the board is offline etc. that you can't post
Ah, my average is 33 posts per day! We are quite similar! :cool: But, recently, I am posting way more than 33 as well!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Yep :) and I am looking forward to it! We've talked about it regularly already, often just as a joke. But it's great that we can finally meet now we both got holiday this week. Well, neither of us will really go to the others home, but I'll travel the furthest distance (coz I can travel for free) and we'll meet in a town near where she lives.
I hope you two have a wonderful day together! :D

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Ah, my average is 33 posts per day! We are quite similar! :cool: But, recently, I am posting way more than 33 as well!
Yep you would say so... but don't forget I have been a member in the time that the board has been offline for a few months. That really made my average go down...

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:01 PM
I hope you two have a wonderful day together! :D
Thanks :) will tell you about it when I am back at home that day :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:02 PM
I think I can really advice you that, it definitely is a good movie. I really like Leo in it. If I could play in a movie I would love to be a mentally/crazy/mad/psychiatric person as well :)
uhhh, , that role sounds,,,,,,,,great.?? :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:05 PM
uhhh, , that role sounds,,,,,,,,great.?? :p
I just love it, I've always liked Murdoch of the A-team, I really loved his role as well!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:05 PM
You'll like it for sure :yeah: and I hope it'll be like that you'll only visit more tourny's after that.
I didn't go to tourny's till Rotterdam2002,but since that moment I did visit quite some. As many as my money let me visit :p
I am also planning to go to the next DC tie as well, as the next one will be held somewhere in German speaking part of Switzerland, hopefully it is in Zurich. :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:06 PM
There were some more, but I did copy the cutest pics :) I hope he will add this pic I want on his site oneday
He should come to Switzerland to take more pictures of cute Swiss cows and put them in his site! :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:06 PM
I am also planning to go to the next DC tie as well, as the next one will be held somewhere in German speaking part of Switzerland, hopefully it is in Zurich. :)
That is great :yeah: sadly I can't come next time, unless someone pays my tickets and my flight :p I have to save a bit, otherwise I'll never be able to come to switzerland and visit basel-zurich-matten :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:07 PM
He should come to Switzerland to take more pictures of cute Swiss cows and put them in his site! :p
Write this to him :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:08 PM
So am I :yeah: so I'll have to see if I can plan a trip asap. I am quite sure that I'll come in 2006 to Switzerland again, coz I really wanna meet Ste again as well. And I wanna go to Basel. Oh I wish I could take the plane right now!
I wish time flies till you come next time! :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:08 PM
So do I :yeah:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Yep I know that, it's a great fact, tho it doesn't seem to help for me. I had stomach pains on friday, saturday and sunday. But coke didn't help. But I think this time the cold was just too bad. Coz I also have a sore throat and a headache :rolleyes:
awww, Yvo... My advice is to drink some hot tea (mint is good for throat), orange juice, take some aspirin or other medicines, and lots of sleep!! Hope you get well soon again!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:11 PM
But I don't want the pic clear, just a lil bit in it, I'll try it someday, maybe later this holiday.
Let us see them, when you do that, OK? ;)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:12 PM
awww, Yvo... My advice is to drink some hot tea (mint is good for throat), orange juice, take some aspirin or other medicines, and lots of sleep!! Hope you get well soon again!
Well it's getting better already, it's just a bad cold, it will go over once anyway. I hate to take care of myself that way,with special drinks ormedicine :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Let us see them, when you do that, OK? ;)
Yep I will for sure :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:13 PM
When did you change your sig? :o I didn't see it till you mentioned now.

Great addition :yeah:
Just a bit ago, while we were chatting! :)

Thanks! :D I like it myself as well!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:15 PM
I hope so too! I know I can go to Finland, Iceland or Greece. And esp. these first two are country's I love. But if I can go to Switzerland that really would be my first choice.
I hope everything goes well for you! If you can study in this country, that would be good for us! :)

Stevens Point
But I got shrekII saved on my laptop, so it shouldn't give such probs :shrug:
:scratch:

Nymeria
Just a bit ago, while we were chatting! :)

Thanks! :D I like it myself as well!
I really like a bit commercial in our sig's for this thread. And I also love these avy-themes :yeah:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Yep you would say so... but don't forget I have been a member in the time that the board has been offline for a few months. That really made my average go down...
I think your post average per day for the last 3 months is over 100 for sure! :cool:

Stevens Point
Thanks :) will tell you about it when I am back at home that day :)
I am looking forward to that! :)

Nymeria
I hope everything goes well for you! If you can study in this country, that would be good for us! :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:18 PM
I just love it, I've always liked Murdoch of the A-team, I really loved his role as well!
What is Murdoch of the A-team??

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I think your post average per day for the last 3 months is over 100 for sure! :cool:
Yep it must be something like that... :eek: I did post way too much! If you see how fast I get another 1000 posts.

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:22 PM
That is great :yeah: sadly I can't come next time, unless someone pays my tickets and my flight :p I have to save a bit, otherwise I'll never be able to come to switzerland and visit basel-zurich-matten :p
You said you like hiking! You should do that when you go to ste's place! it was such a wonderful time for me this summer! :angel:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Write this to him :p
I think I am too shy to do that, and most importantly I can't write in French.. :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:23 PM
What is Murdoch of the A-team??
don't you know the tv programm the A-team? :eek: c'mon that is a classic show!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Well it's getting better already, it's just a bad cold, it will go over once anyway. I hate to take care of myself that way,with special drinks ormedicine :p
Then you need more sleep! :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:26 PM
You said you like hiking! You should do that when you go to ste's place! it was such a wonderful time for me this summer! :angel:
Will you come with me then?! would be great if we can do a hiking trip!

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
I think I am too shy to do that, and most importantly I can't write in French.. :p
Neither can I, so I can't help you :p

and I would be too shy as well :lol:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
I really like a bit commercial in our sig's for this thread. And I also love these avy-themes :yeah:
It was ste who convinced me to have this commercial in my sig. :)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:28 PM
Then you need more sleep! :)
So I better go to sleep soon...

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Great job Ste :worship:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Keep us updated about this, ok? ;)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Keep us updated about this, ok? ;)
You know that I will do that anyway :yeah:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:32 PM
I don't know if I told you this before, but my decision to come to Switzerland to continue to study came up in the conversation between my SH and me. I was in the USA then and I said that I would see if I could do that. I looked up the possibility and I made that possible! Here I am! :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Yep it must be something like that... :eek: I did post way too much! If you see how fast I get another 1000 posts.
Yeah, I noticed that. :p It was not so long ago when we celebrated your 33333th post. And now you are reaching 40k! :eek:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:34 PM
I don't know if I told you this before, but my decision to come to Switzerland to continue to study came up in the conversation between my SH and me. I was in the USA then and I said that I would see if I could do that. I looked up the possibility and I made that possible! Here I am! :)
You never told me that. I didn't know you knew her from before you did live in switzerland!

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. :p It was not so long ago when we celebrated your 33333th post. And now you are reaching 40k! :eek:
Yep I feel quite bad about that, I still remember it's not too long ago I did reach the #1 spot of posts, and now I am quite far in the lead :o

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:35 PM
Sorry, but I really don't know... ste told us about the ski event, but I didn't know about it, either... I don't have much TV knowledge... :o

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Will you come with me then?! would be great if we can do a hiking trip!
I will try to make it there!!:yeah:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Sorry, but I really don't know... ste told us about the ski event, but I didn't know about it, either... I don't have much TV knowledge... :o
Neither do I... but the A-team :eek: :p Well it's quite a famous tv-programm. And there is also one mad person in it, and I really love his role.

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:37 PM
I will try to make it there!!:yeah:
But it's a bit early to plan it all now :lol:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Neither can I, so I can't help you :p

and I would be too shy as well :lol:
Then ste can do it!! She might want more Swiss cows as well and can write in French!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:39 PM
So I better go to sleep soon...
Yeah you'd better go sleep soon, I think. I would go if I was having a cold... :angel:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Then ste can do it!! She might want more Swiss cows as well and can write in French!
:lol: Yes that sounds like a good option! :yeah:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:40 PM
I think she is somehow good at convincing people.. (at least me!)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Yeah you'd better go sleep soon, I think. I would go if I was having a cold... :angel:
I am waiting till shrek is finished ;)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Yep I have noticed that :yeah:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:42 PM
You never told me that. I didn't know you knew her from before you did live in switzerland!
In this Christmas, then I will have been in this country for 4 years! I have known her and been together with her since summer 1999. We met each other in Japan! :angel:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Yep I feel quite bad about that, I still remember it's not too long ago I did reach the #1 spot of posts, and now I am quite far in the lead :o
Daniel is always behind you, because you know why. :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:43 PM
In this Christmas, then I will have been in this country for 4 years! I have known her and been together with her since summer 1999. We met each other in Japan! :angel:
But then I can understand why you wanted to go to Switzerland, and a cute story for sure! And you can't compare that to my situation. Coz you know, I don't have a love in Switzerland.

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Daniel is always behind you, because you know why. :p
He used to be far in front of me, and then for a few months we were passing each other all the time. But since this thread was started, I am going way faster with posts...

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Neither do I... but the A-team :eek: :p Well it's quite a famous tv-programm. And there is also one mad person in it, and I really love his role.
Does anyone know this TV program??

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Does anyone know this TV program??
If nobody does they should all be ashamed :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:46 PM
But it's a bit early to plan it all now :lol:
Yep, then you just tell me when you really decide to come and when!! ;)

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Yep, then you just tell me when you really decide to come and when!! ;)
Believe me, I will :p but atm it are all still ideas, no idea what I will really do. But look at this DC trip from me. It all started as a silly idea/ a joke and it came true at once.

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:49 PM
ste, will you write him so that he comes to Switzerland to take more pictures of Swiss cows and put them in his site so that we can seem them, please??? (now I am trying to convince ste. :p )

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:49 PM
I am waiting till shrek is finished ;)
Are you watching Shrek and posting here at the same time!? :eek: How can you do that!?

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:50 PM
But Shrek is finished now, so I think I am going to bed now. Tomorrow I won't be online till the evening, which will prolly be after the match Ajax-FC Thun. So all remember, no soccer-talk tomorrow...

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Yep I have noticed that :yeah:
I hope I can convince her to write him a mail! :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:51 PM
ste, will you write him so that he comes to Switzerland to take more pictures of Swiss cows and put them in his site so that we can seem them, please??? (now I am trying to convince ste. :p )
I hope it'll work :lol: Please ste?! You know that iw ould make Yukio happy if you write this mail :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Are you watching Shrek and posting here at the same time!? :eek: How can you do that!?
It was mostly listening to shrek to be exact, and esp. watching the parts of the movie I love most :p

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Anyway I said I was leaving, which is always hard for me :rolleyes: see you :wavey: :kiss:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:54 PM
But then I can understand why you wanted to go to Switzerland, and a cute story for sure! And you can't compare that to my situation. Coz you know, I don't have a love in Switzerland.
Yes, I came to Switzerland only for her, to tell the truth. I am happy for this decision and that I was really able to do this! I am enjoying the life here and the studying is also going well! In the next 11 months, I am missing her, but she will come back then!!

You have another kind of love (friendship), ste!! ;)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:55 PM
He used to be far in front of me, and then for a few months we were passing each other all the time. But since this thread was started, I am going way faster with posts...
I know, but I have seen him in the number game thread. He was there for quite long and kept just posting numbers there! :eek:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 08:57 PM
At least I have an excuse. I have been in Europe only for almost 4 years. You guys have been here for what, 20 years or more?? :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Believe me, I will :p but atm it are all still ideas, no idea what I will really do. But look at this DC trip from me. It all started as a silly idea/ a joke and it came true at once.
I know it all came from a small idea! Your meeting with Nienke as well, I assume. :) Maybe we together going to the zoo might come true!!

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
But Shrek is finished now, so I think I am going to bed now. Tomorrow I won't be online till the evening, which will prolly be after the match Ajax-FC Thun. So all remember, no soccer-talk tomorrow...
I know, no soccer talk tomorrow. ;) I won't be here as well until 6 PM or so. I have from morning till early evening an orchestra rehearsal. Wednesday evening, we have a concert. :)

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 09:05 PM
I hope it'll work :lol: Please ste?! You know that iw ould make Yukio happy if you write this mail :p
ste, please? for your Yvonne?? ;) :p

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 09:07 PM
It was mostly listening to shrek to be exact, and esp. watching the parts of the movie I love most :p
I am sure you have seen this film x times, so just listening to the stroy is fine for you, I think. ;) You said it was Shrek 2? I haven't seen this 2nd movie...

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Anyway I said I was leaving, which is always hard for me :rolleyes: see you :wavey: :kiss:
OK! I hope you are feeling better when you get up tomorrow! guteet nobody! :wavey: :hug:

Stevens Point
10-17-2005, 09:14 PM
If my calculation is right, this is today's 429th post!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

going to bed now as well!! :wavey:

ste
10-18-2005, 05:52 AM
Yeah I can believe that... :hug:

but I won't have one till I am alone it seems

ste
10-18-2005, 05:54 AM
:cool: my avarat is there :)

she looks shy :)

ste
10-18-2005, 05:55 AM
because it's pretty strange that someone you don't know send you such strange questions, I wouldn't reply on them if I was him :p

hmm what a pity...(

ste
10-18-2005, 05:56 AM
I hope it... :p :hug:

sure you are good

ste
10-18-2005, 06:42 AM
yeah, well she studied for nurse and that was one of the places she could go, to help the people there ;)

oh that sounds great

ste
10-18-2005, 06:44 AM
yep :lol: :p

yay :p

ste
10-18-2005, 06:45 AM
But would you, as chiudi, reply when we (ste and I) send the questions?

what she is already named as Chiudi :p you should better ask Yukio :lol:

SUKTUEN
10-18-2005, 06:57 AM
hello~!

ste
10-18-2005, 08:17 AM
:hug: 659 Great :bounce:

:hug: 660 yes that is true... but avy's :unsure:

:hug: 661 someone else you'd like to have in our world??

:hug: 662 hmm why not :p

SUKTUEN
10-18-2005, 09:19 AM
What is this number ?

ste
10-18-2005, 11:15 AM
If you want to :p

nice answer :)

ste
10-18-2005, 11:16 AM
If that would mean his prob is gone, fine by me :p
would you really do that?

ste
10-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Chiudinella is definitely cute. :angel:

Hoi everyone! :D

but yours is nice aswell

ste
10-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Yep I'll notice, not sure btw. if I will log in, but I dunno what else I should do, so I'll log in :p

I didn't :p

ste
10-18-2005, 11:21 AM
But where-ever in switzerland it would be, it would still be closer and easier to travel than when I am in Holland

for sure that's right... so it would be great if you would do your placement here.. but you don't have to if you have another possibilty which is better do that..:)

ste
10-18-2005, 11:23 AM
In Zurich, the lake side is also nice, but the atmosphere at the lake side in Lausanne (Ouchy) was very nice. It has a fountain, and I see people are enjoying their time there! :)

the lake Geneva is great I like it very much - here in Interlaken you have two lakes so it is also nice here but we don't have such long walkways where you can walk along the lake...

ste
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Yep that is kinda true, he would be confused if he gets this choice at question 16. He might have been in doubt during the other questions what he should do... :lol:

1. are you intelligent?
2. which language is this word from: Na-apar?
3. which animal is your fav?
4. are you allowed to celebrate Christmas somewhere else than at home?
5. Are you afraid of horses, if not, did you go for a horseride before?
6. Can you act like a :toothy: ?
7. would you like to go to Australia for some months??
8. Added, specially for Ste: What is the name of your gf?!
9. Would you like to come to Yvo's room to complete her Swiss collection?
10. would you come for one day to Interlaken to ste?
11. who are your best fans??
12. would you mind when your fans ask for permition to let you enter the Rotterdam draw?
13. Did you expect to recognize us so easy during the DC? Coz you came to us rightaway seemed like if you did really know us.
14. are you cute?
15. are you good in replying in confusing subjects?
..if you answer yes you'll get a lil test to see if you're right :p
and you better do..:devil:.

then it should be the first one?? or what do you think :)

1. are you intelligent?
2. which language is this word from: Na-apar?
3. which animal is your fav?
4. are you allowed to celebrate Christmas somewhere else than at home?
5. Are you afraid of horses, if not, did you go for a horseride before?
6. Can you act like a :toothy: ?
7. would you like to go to Australia for some months??
8. Added, specially for Ste: What is the name of your gf?!
9. Would you like to come to Yvo's room to complete her Swiss collection?
10. would you come for one day to Interlaken to ste?
11. who are your best fans??
12. would you mind when your fans ask for permition to let you enter the Rotterdam draw?
13. Did you expect to recognize us so easy during the DC? Coz you came to us rightaway seemed like if you did really know us.
14. are you cute?
15. are you good in replying in confusing subjects?
..if you answer yes you'll get a lil test to see if you're right :p
and you better do..:devil:.

ste
10-18-2005, 11:25 AM
you mean you can put [right] and [left] and [center] on one line? :unsure: if so, I dislike it as well :p

no I can't... it would be smaller if you could... and you would dislike it??

ste
10-18-2005, 11:32 AM
I want to be able to speak French! :) (then Dutch)

I love French don't know why it sounds that great to me when I hear people talking in French

ste
10-18-2005, 11:39 AM
I will hardly be on tomorrow, I've non-computer work to do and I dunno what time I'll be home.

I am realising it - but it's better for me so I can backread a bit less fast :p

ste
10-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Theoretically it is cheaper! ;)
sure it is cheaper...but my mum told me that she has a whole bag full of the ones she had in her garden so we don't need onions atm :)

ste
10-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Any Chiudinello? :p

:lol: no also not :)

ste
10-18-2005, 11:46 AM

congrats from me aswell to you Yukio :hug:

ste
10-18-2005, 11:48 AM

nope this I haven't seen

ste
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
No, I don't think they are black, or are they?? :confused: I though they are gray cows.. ( :hearts: )

I don't know atm.. but if they are grey then it is okay

ste
10-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Yes. :)

didn't check her voice... have to do that the next time :)

ste
10-18-2005, 12:17 PM

hope she can win it again would be great to see her winning in her homecountry - Allez Patty :bounce:

btw. nice addition in your sig

ste
10-18-2005, 12:19 PM
I don't think I saw the baby elephant. :sad: I saw a small elephant, but I don't think he was too big for a new born elephant.

That's nice! :D Which one did you like more? Basel one or Zurich one??

ah what a pity :(

I think I liked Basel more - but I've never been in the Masoala hall or how it is called so I should go to Zurich again..:)

ste
10-18-2005, 12:27 PM
I think I was sitting in front of the Orangutans for more than 30 min.! :D

oh I'd love to be there aswell :)

ste
10-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Then you can buy Chiudinello :p

do you tell me where I can get one??? but he has to be as cute as she is :p

ste
10-18-2005, 12:32 PM

a bit hiking should she do aswell right Yukio?? :)

ste
10-18-2005, 12:33 PM
ste, do you know if FIFA building is open for the public??

no I don't... but perhaps they have a website where we could check that...

ste
10-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Catch Yvo If You Can

:p

it's a real story aswell :lol:

ste
10-18-2005, 12:51 PM

who knows but would be great huh??

ste
10-18-2005, 12:53 PM
One more thing to add. Roger was in Zurich!! :eek:

cool for him.... he can go for free I think ...

ste
10-18-2005, 12:54 PM

I don't like him that much but in Catch me if you can he is great indeed!

ste
10-18-2005, 01:09 PM

it's still your choice... I don't want you to go there just because of me...becaue I have no idea how it is there.....

ste
10-18-2005, 01:12 PM
I'd rather know you in Australia but you'll having a great time instead of being here and then it isn't what you wanted :hug:

ste
10-18-2005, 01:23 PM

okay 14th June = 17 days
July = 31 days
August = 31 days
September = 30 days
18th October = 18 days

in total = 127 days
total posts = 25211

posts a day = 198.5 :eek:

ste
10-18-2005, 01:35 PM

no Yvo that's not healthy...

ste
10-18-2005, 02:09 PM

:woohoo: we're better... sorry I should read till the end before posting... but now we have a double calculation so we know that Yukio was right :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:14 PM

tell us what he says if he replies!!

ste
10-18-2005, 02:15 PM

like with travelling to Switzerland... it was a joke aswell in the beginning.. so let's hope our zoo-joke :o) get's reality aswell :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:17 PM

do you know the movie "rainman"??? with Tom Cruise If I am right??

ste
10-18-2005, 02:18 PM

I began last year with DC and now I've been to such many others :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:19 PM

:hug: I am waiting till you come :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:22 PM

then you have to tell me so that I can see you there :) because I am there for sure :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:27 PM

Matten :bounce:

ste
10-18-2005, 02:29 PM

like a huge Concorde jet yeah... so we can hug you soon :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:31 PM

I see that the Yvo-fan-syndrome more and more works for you aswell Yukio :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:32 PM

I never heard of this aswell.... :(

ste
10-18-2005, 02:33 PM

and it definitely looks great :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:35 PM

thx :worship:

ste
10-18-2005, 02:40 PM

what do I have to write then?? does he have a contact address??

ste
10-18-2005, 02:49 PM

I'd do it...

ste
10-18-2005, 02:49 PM

and this without that you've seen me... just with my writing style :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:51 PM

:o okay I am ....

ste
10-18-2005, 02:52 PM

you don't have to try.. I already said I can do it... but I need a contact address and I'd like to know what exactly I have to write...:p

ste
10-18-2005, 02:53 PM

no talk right... and as I am the only one so far I can say I didn't even mention it..:p

just one question can you tell me what Champion's League is in Dutch.. the word?? the translation?? because our Radio moderator said it today but I didn't understand it right......

ste
10-18-2005, 02:55 PM
I hope I can convince her to write him a mail! :p

what do I get for asking :p

ste
10-18-2005, 02:55 PM

why such a smiley?? then it looks as you wouldn't mean it real...:)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Yes, I came to Switzerland only for her, to tell the truth. I am happy for this decision and that I was really able to do this! I am enjoying the life here and the studying is also going well! In the next 11 months, I am missing her, but she will come back then!!

You have another kind of love (friendship), ste!! ;)

thanks Yukio :hug:

this story sounds great... was she in holidays in Japan or for longer time... sorry you don't have to tell us how it was if you don't want to... I am just a bit too curious...:o

ste
10-18-2005, 02:58 PM
ste, please? for your Yvonne?? ;) :p

my sweetie you mean?? :)

ste
10-18-2005, 02:59 PM
nice page huh?? only Miss Chiudinella posts...:)

ste
10-18-2005, 03:00 PM
ohhh and I passed 11K again without seeing it..:p

ste
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM
I can celebrate my 11111 post soon :)

ste
10-18-2005, 03:02 PM
okay I think I will finish this page with the cute cow posts :) then someone else can start a new one...

... will now go home then I will eat and go to watch CL so I won't be on today but tomorrow again to read back if I will have to...:)

see you all :hug::hug::hug:

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:22 PM
the lake Geneva is great I like it very much - here in Interlaken you have two lakes so it is also nice here but we don't have such long walkways where you can walk along the lake...
What I like about Thunersee and Brienzersee (don't know how to call them in English. They are the two lakes near ste) is that the water is clean there. :)

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:24 PM
I love French don't know why it sounds that great to me when I hear people talking in French
When I met Nathalie on Saturday, I felt like I should really learn French. I won't go to a language school, but I might buy a book and learn by myself...

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:26 PM
sure it is cheaper...but my mum told me that she has a whole bag full of the ones she had in her garden so we don't need onions atm :)
Ah, you have your own garden, that's nice! :angel:

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:27 PM
congrats from me aswell to you Yukio :hug:
merci!:hug:

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:30 PM
didn't check her voice... have to do that the next time :)
You don't notice that in the Day After Tomorrow. In Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera, she sings so beautifully, so you might want to see this film, if you are interested! It is also a nice movie, and has beautiful music! :hearts:

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:32 PM
hope she can win it again would be great to see her winning in her homecountry - Allez Patty :bounce:

btw. nice addition in your sig
When I came back home and turned on TV, Patty's 1st round match had just begun on SF2. She won it comfortably!! Good luck in the 2nd round!!! :bounce:

Thanks! :D

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:34 PM
ah what a pity :(

I think I liked Basel more - but I've never been in the Masoala hall or how it is called so I should go to Zurich again..:)
OK, then I should go to the Basel zoo next time (hopefully with you guys! :) )!! I can't remember how the rain forest hall is called, but it sounded something like that.

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:36 PM
do you tell me where I can get one??? but he has to be as cute as she is :p
You just go to IKEA and find a very cute cow poster which is not Chiudinella. Then it must be Chiudinello! :p

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:37 PM
a bit hiking should she do aswell right Yukio?? :)
Yes, she told me that she would love to go hiking near your place! I will be there as well! ;)

Stevens Point
10-18-2005, 05:48 PM
no I don't... but perhaps they have a website where we could check that...
I looked in www.fifa.com, but I couldn't find anything related to if normal people can visit the building...

Yasmine
10-18-2005, 05:49 PM
I like the new thread title :devil: So i'm catching you :cool: How's everyone been since the last time I was here more often (a long time ago shame on me!)