*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ste
12-15-2005, 03:01 PM
I would say both playing and conducting are my passions! I like both!

I see... but you play more than you conduct right?

ste
12-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Do you mean here we are a :worship: group?

yeah :)

ste
12-15-2005, 03:11 PM
That's what his fans are hoping at the moment! But, he should be a little more kind to tell us how it is going..... :p

yeah perhaps that's something he could do :)

ste
12-15-2005, 03:12 PM
This is just a phylosophical question which we can never find the answer of.... Being a man is a bit cruel huh....... :p

yeah but being a woman isn't better :p

ste
12-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Maybe in the summer when we all have time!

would be great yeah!!!

ste
12-15-2005, 03:13 PM
now I feel like eating Chinese fried noodles!! I am hungry, because I didn't eat much for lunch!!!

I just had a coffee and some "Guetzli" :lick:

ste
12-15-2005, 03:14 PM
A good idea!! how come did I never think of this?

I just know it because my mum does it like that :p

ste
12-15-2005, 03:15 PM
But, it is very cold! Freezing cold in the winter lake or sea!!!!! It is even colder and could be painful for your skin than going outside without clothes!

the water is normally warmer than the air... if it is minus something then it is warmer in the water.. as it isn't iced.... but I wouldn't do it for sure :p

ste
12-15-2005, 03:22 PM
Is there a GA for just one day?? And, I don't think it costs just 35 francs or so, because from Zurich to Geneva, it costs more than that, so there doesn't make sence of having a price less than this daily GA for one way...

sure that exists... that's great imo... so I can ask here where I work for such a GA and then I can for example come to you to Zurich... for only 30 francs... don't know how much it would cost me if I would have to pay normal price...the pity is just that every community only have some of them... so if every is taken you have to pay the normal price

ste
12-15-2005, 03:23 PM
I don't want to argue with you now, but I think tennis and motor sport are completely different sport, so it is hard to compare the two.... Lüthi is this year's world champion in that kind and he has the honor what other motor cyclists are dreaming to have... So, what Tom has done is also great... It is hard to compare with Roger's greatness,,,,,, Oh,,,, I don't know..... I would like to vote for these two, if I am allowed to!!!

you can vote for everyone for sure... it's open so you can phone for everyone once... or twice or even more... as some are doing :p...

ste
12-15-2005, 03:24 PM
OK,,, I'm off for now! I will come back for a short while before going to the rehearsal again!! :wavey:

If I won't be here anymore then I wish you a nice evening and fun with the rehearsal

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 03:26 PM
:wavey:

just a quick post now, first have to finish something before I might be able to log in again. Not sure... but wanna read back before I leave for the evening. Will see what I can do.

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:43 PM
Yeah someday!! :) Hopefully not that later... :)

I hope it :)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:45 PM
No, I didn't think like that, and didn't think like Dutchies are stupid (the theory of Warrior) as Yvo joked... :p

ah, then you're smart :yeah: :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:46 PM
That's still a lot!! I solved two sudokus for the first time yesterday!! :D :D
that's better than nothing! ;)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Wow, some people knew it already for so long!

yeah, and you even didn't know it since a week or so? :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:48 PM
"Ben je Andreas?"
"Nee, ik ben niet Andreas." :shrug:

"Ben je Yukio?"
"Ja, ik ben Yukio!" :D

:yeah: though I would say 'jij' in stead of 'je', but for the rest it's okay :)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:49 PM
Come on Nienke, you like sushi! You should be able to eat raw salmon, no? :p

nah.. but I ate sushi with smoked salmon, not with raw :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Great! Duets or more are always fun! I teach 3 kids at the same time, and we do some trio or quartets (with me), too! :D

yeah, it's definitely more fun to play with more people :)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:53 PM
you need some months of training to be able to hit the tones you want on any brass instruments... it is indeed hard for the beginners...

yeah, indeed.. though I guess there are instruments that are harder to play, like a violin..

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:54 PM
You didn't have to get up early next morning? Yes, it was fun with you on this late night! :)

I had to get up at 8 am, so not really late :p I was pretty tired I have to say :p definitely :)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:56 PM
I always thought it was "NiEnke" good to know that it is Niinke! :) Otherwise I would have said "Hallo NiEnke, hoe gaad het?" when we ever meet! :p I will look at your full name which came with your e-mail to see if I could pronounce your last name... :p

and then I wouldn't even understand what you mean :p good luck with my last name :p o and btw, it's ''hoe gaat het' in stead of 'hoe gaad het' ;)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Wow, you have a lot of choices then, it seems. :cool: Will you have to study any foreign languages there?

yeah, I definitely have :) and that's so cool of that study! I don't think I will study any foreigh languages.. maybe if I really don't know what to do I'll learn english or so :p but I guess I will do Dutch :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:57 PM
OK, if I want to worship you, I would just put normal :worship: .
that's fine to me ;)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Let me know when you do and what exactly you had and so! I will also let you know my honest opinion about Dutch food I eat then! :p

remember.. we will maybe eat japanese with our three when you're in Holland :p (If you like it :p) and you definitely have to say what you think about what you ate!

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Yeah, it was so nice talking to you this late! :D Sleep well Nienke (pronounced Niinke by me from now on)! :hug: time for me to go to bed as well!

Niinke looks cool :cool: Hope you had a good night ;)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:02 PM
As soon as I see you on msn, ok? :p

deal :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Nah they did explain the first thing as that happened onmore distances that the B-group was faster. Coz the ice was faster in the morning than in the afternoon
;)

yeah, okay.. but it's still weird, because the better skaters didn't skate that well..

SUKTUEN
12-15-2005, 04:04 PM
hello all of u~!

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:06 PM
When I explain something, I want to do that well. But it shouldn't be that often, once in a while explaining something is fine by me :p

mm.. okay :p

SUKTUEN
12-15-2005, 04:10 PM
let's go to see my new drawing my all dear~~!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:12 PM
That's what Yukio said too!
It's indeed exactly the one I wanted :) and it's lovely warm!

that's great :) it looks definitely warm yeah! :)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:13 PM
wow and finished backreading.Where is everybody today?!
sorry, was really busy yesterday!

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey that's great! Seems I got two more days holiday than expected, as my exams are on the 11th on Januar and not on the 9th or 10th means I got a day off again on my b'day :yeah: tho I'll have to study then

that's great! :bounce:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:19 PM
That soup really looks delicious :lick: I am wondering what the dutch name is of it! Nienke do you know?!

pff.. I really don't know :p it looks like chicken soup, but i'm sure it's not the same :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:20 PM
And the above post of Ste is her 10K in this thread! :eek: means she has about 5/7 of her posts of her posts in this thread! :eek:

Congrats sweetie :hug:

Chiudi-fan 12396
ste 10000
Stevens Point 6180
RogiNie 3301

Nienke, you should post more. :p

congrats Ste! :hug: pff.. I have other things to do as well :p and I often post when nobody's here, because I don't have time in the morning and begin of the evening :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:21 PM
That post was posted on 19-6-2005 somewhere in the evening :) I really like this post. And it's true :p once you start posting! But I am glad we were able to make you talkative :bounce: (ok I won't quote too many old posts, but I so love backready and some posts are fun to read again so I quote them!

it's nice to see some old posts back :cool:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:26 PM
This is a big mistery!! A man gives so much effort to find out her finger size, and buys a ring for her to propose. He proposes her, but she says unfortunately no... :sad: :sad: :sad: Then what happens with the ring!!??

1. He keeps it for another woman he might proposes in the future...

Concern: This later woman is likely to have the different finger size...

2. He sells it.

Concern: Some of the money is back, but it must be painful for him, because the person or store which is buying the ring from him must realize that he was refused by his proposal... :o

3. He throws away into a deep sea (or lake or whatever)

Concern: What a waste!!! :eek:

Any idea??

4. he waits till she wants to propose him
concern: what if she never wants?

:p

SUKTUEN
12-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Do any one can post some food photos in here~?

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:27 PM
yeah she said that it is somethint to put on the bread...but I think I would prefer Nutella :)

I won't :p I don't like Nutella :p

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:27 PM
seems they have to yeah... or your is the best of Holland and mine the best of Switzerland :)

that's a good idea :yeah:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:28 PM
here aswell... the "i" would be longer :) or shorter

exactly ;)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:28 PM
me aswell... wanna come to HOLLAND :sad:

wanna let ste come to HOLLAND :sad:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:29 PM
you will have to come here anyway to say thanks for the posters... so .... you'll meet me :p.... just joking:p

I will come once to say thanks :lol:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:29 PM
I will watch it on TV...:) and hope that he will get it....

@ Yukio... will you watch Credit Suisse Sport Awards?? to help our Roger?? so that he wins the award? I am interested if he will be there personnally... last year he was in Australia ...but this year... I have no clue:rolleyes:

I hope it as well :yeah:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:30 PM
:hug: hope we both will have some better days soon where we can be here more often... I shouldn't be here atm.. have plenty of work...but I just wanna once be updated here again... so I will read now everything - I know I am bad :p

hope it as well! :hug: and I'm bad as well, coz I really have to play flugelhorn now :p

ste
12-15-2005, 04:31 PM
will go home for today see you all tomorrow :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-15-2005, 04:32 PM
will go home for today see you all tomorrow :wavey:

HELLO SP~!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey: :eek:

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:41 PM
The problem is I don't find sudoku often, because I read 20Minuten daily which doesn't have sudoku, and I don't pay for sudoku books or news paper that contains one.... So, my chance is someone leaves a magazine or newspaper like Blick behind in the train or somewhere, so that I can pick them up! :p

you can also do them on the Internet, before I had a suduko booklet I printed sometimes Sudoku's from this website: http://www.dailysudoku.co.uk/cgi-bin/sudoku/archive.pl ;)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 04:43 PM
a quick hello and my wishing you a nice evening! I have to go now!!! :bolt:

SUKTUEN
12-15-2005, 04:44 PM
a quick hello and my wishing you a nice evening! I have to go now!!! :bolt:

MY GOD!~~~ :eek:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 04:45 PM
HELLO SP~!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey: :eek:
Hello Suktuen! :wavey: but why :eek:? (And are you refering to me or ste?? :scratch:)

RogiNie
12-15-2005, 04:45 PM
bye yukio and ste! :wavey: and hi suktuen! I'm sorry, I won't post food pics, I have to go now as well ;) and I will go and see your drawing! bye everyone! :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-15-2005, 04:51 PM
Hello Suktuen! :wavey: but why :eek:? (And are you refering to me or ste?? :scratch:)

no , I just surprise you leave so fast~!!! :D :p :p

bye SP & Ro ~!!!!!

good night~~!!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:14 PM
:hug: 1623 sure it would be sad... so good that you've seen it :)

:hug: 1624 no I haven't finish it... but will soon
:hug: 1625 and so you should see it when I make that mistake

:hug: 1626 Great :yeah:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:15 PM
But that was before this thread was established, right?
the Dutch thread was 'dying' already before this one was started, now it only gets a few posts a day

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Will he and his friends come back next year to you?
no they won't, a different group will come. And I won't be here anymore by then ;)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:19 PM
When I need a dictionary... That's when I know what to say, but don't know it in English, and when I am not sure about the spell. I often know the word in Japanese or German, so sometimes I don't know which one I should use, Japanese-English or German-English... then I take the one which is the closest to me... :p
That's what I often do as well. I even use it when I am not sure how to spell a Dutch word, I just open the Dutch-English dictionary and type the Dutch word to see how exactly it should be spelled :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Did he like it?
he had to laugh that I came to show the parrot to him :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Yes, we will see what we will do then. :) If you want to go to the supermarket, I want to come as well, because I want to see what one could buy there and might want to take some home... :)
it's always great to go to a foreign supermarket, don't you think?!

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Oh that one is also great! I mean Chinese soups are really good! I had often this shark soup in Japan. :)
I like it coz it looks so different than other soups, dunno hwo to say it in Engilsh. And it tastes really good :lick:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 05:25 PM
yeah, okay.. but it's still weird, because the better skaters didn't skate that well..
yep that's why I said "the first thing' and not all :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:29 PM
If I can chooose then I take Rivella instead of wine :p
Ah, you like Rivella very much, huh? :) which one is your favorite? red, blue, or green?

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:31 PM
I see... but you play more than you conduct right?
Yes, I play a lot more than conducting. I am taking conducting lesson and class, but Dübendorf was my first time to conduct in front of the public in Switzerland. :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:33 PM
yeah but being a woman isn't better :p
There are nice things being a man, and being a woman... :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:35 PM
I just had a coffee and some "Guetzli" :lick:
I bought a Bündnerfleisch sandwitch for a quick supper before the rehearsal, but it was apparently not enough as I was hungry after the rehearsal, so my trombone colleague and I went to drink some beer then and I had a mixed salad there, as well... :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:36 PM
I just know it because my mum does it like that :p
Today I saw a woman in the tram doing sudoku... Sudoku is everywhere now!

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:38 PM
the water is normally warmer than the air... if it is minus something then it is warmer in the water.. as it isn't iced.... but I wouldn't do it for sure :p
I wouldn't do that, either.... I like swimming, but not in the winter...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:40 PM
sure that exists... that's great imo... so I can ask here where I work for such a GA and then I can for example come to you to Zurich... for only 30 francs... don't know how much it would cost me if I would have to pay normal price...the pity is just that every community only have some of them... so if every is taken you have to pay the normal price
I have never heard of that...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:41 PM
you can vote for everyone for sure... it's open so you can phone for everyone once... or twice or even more... as some are doing :p...
I think I will vote, but not sure for who... Maybe I vote for both Roger and Tom,,, I don't know, yet...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:44 PM
If I won't be here anymore then I wish you a nice evening and fun with the rehearsal
I love this piece.. Such a beautiful symphony... Antonin Dvorak's Symphony No.9 "From the New World" Maybe you might have heard of the title.. Wonderful piece... That's what we are performing in the concert in March, also Tchaikovsky's 1st Piano Concerto... :worship:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:45 PM
that's better than nothing! ;)
Did you do sudoku today? ;)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:46 PM
yeah, and you even didn't know it since a week or so? :p
yeah something like that! :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:47 PM
:yeah: though I would say 'jij' in stead of 'je', but for the rest it's okay :)
I don't still get much of using jij or je.. You once one of them is emphasizing... :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:48 PM
nah.. but I ate sushi with smoked salmon, not with raw :p
Nienke, sushi with raw fish is the best of the best!! :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:50 PM
yeah, it's definitely more fun to play with more people :)
In the last lesson with the kids, one of the kids played the melody of some Christmas songs and I played the 2nd voice, and the other kid sang the song! We had fun there. I think we will do that again next week, too! :)

Are you also taking a private lesson?

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:54 PM
yeah, indeed.. though I guess there are instruments that are harder to play, like a violin..
Violin is also difficult, or I would say any string instruments. Your fingers hurt at the beginning... Especially when you have just begun to play the double bass.. The strings are so thick, and you need some stron power to press the strings... I played bass for just 4 weeks or so, and I got blisters in my finger... that was ouch...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:55 PM
I had to get up at 8 am, so not really late :p I was pretty tired I have to say :p definitely :)
I got up at 6 this morning, and I am still awake.... :o I am tired... After reading everything, I will go straight to bed!

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:57 PM
and then I wouldn't even understand what you mean :p good luck with my last name :p o and btw, it's ''hoe gaat het' in stead of 'hoe gaad het' ;)
My Dutch is getting worse... :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 11:59 PM
yeah, I definitely have :) and that's so cool of that study! I don't think I will study any foreigh languages.. maybe if I really don't know what to do I'll learn english or so :p but I guess I will do Dutch :p
So, you dig more into your own language? I think you are looking forward your colleage life! Colleage life is great in my opinion! :)

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:01 AM
remember.. we will maybe eat japanese with our three when you're in Holland :p (If you like it :p) and you definitely have to say what you think about what you ate!
Sure I will! I am looking forward to some Dutch food! :D

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:04 AM
4. he waits till she wants to propose him
concern: what if she never wants?

:p
If she proposes him, is she the one giving a ring to him? :scratch:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:07 AM
Oh nutella,,, I have a 2 year old nutella in my fridge... My SH had it once or twice and it was never opened again... It is still there... What should I do with this... It is in a glass, so I want to throw it away for recycling, but what should I do with the inside stuff?? Open it and dig it out into the garbage??

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:09 AM
you can also do them on the Internet, before I had a suduko booklet I printed sometimes Sudoku's from this website: http://www.dailysudoku.co.uk/cgi-bin/sudoku/archive.pl ;)
It is a great site for sudoku! Dankjewel!! I think I will try the very hard ones! :cool:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:10 AM
no , I just surprise you leave so fast~!!! :D :p :p

bye SP & Ro ~!!!!!

good night~~!!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey:
Ro.... :rolls:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:12 AM
the Dutch thread was 'dying' already before this one was started, now it only gets a few posts a day
Then I will be the savior of the Dutch thread, but I need to improve my Dutch in order to contribute more there... :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:13 AM
no they won't, a different group will come. And I won't be here anymore by then ;)
Ah OK... :sad:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:14 AM
That's what I often do as well. I even use it when I am not sure how to spell a Dutch word, I just open the Dutch-English dictionary and type the Dutch word to see how exactly it should be spelled :p
We are learning some langueages by posting here! :cool:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:15 AM
he had to laugh that I came to show the parrot to him :p
Seems he liked it! :yeah: :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:16 AM
it's always great to go to a foreign supermarket, don't you think?!
yes, it is great! I love going to a supermarket when I am in a foreign country! :D

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:17 AM
I like it coz it looks so different than other soups, dunno hwo to say it in Engilsh. And it tastes really good :lick:
I think you will like the egg drop as well. :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 12:19 AM
It is late again.... :yawn:

ste
12-16-2005, 08:13 AM
congrats Ste! :hug: pff.. I have other things to do as well :p and I often post when nobody's here, because I don't have time in the morning and begin of the evening :p

thanks Nienke :hug: or do you now prefer Niinke?? :lol:
I also have other things to do...but happily I have a computer at work so I can come online and post a bit.... but 10 K is definitely a bit tooooooooooooooo much :eek:

ste
12-16-2005, 08:26 AM

you only like white chocolate??

ste
12-16-2005, 08:52 AM
wanna let ste come to HOLLAND :sad:

thanks you're very nice :hug:.... I should have gone in this round thing.....:p

ste
12-16-2005, 09:15 AM
I will come once to say thanks :lol:

hopefully before you're 40 years old :lol: ...:p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:24 AM
Then I will be the savior of the Dutch thread, but I need to improve my Dutch in order to contribute more there... :p
lol, well it still has posts once in a while, just not too many. And too many ignore each other

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:26 AM
yes, it is great! I love going to a supermarket when I am in a foreign country! :D
So we'll schedule that on the first day! :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:27 AM
I think you will like the egg drop as well. :p
A bit chance :lick: I have always loved all kind of soups!

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:31 AM
And a quick evening report... nothing too interesting too say. watched some tv with teresa, two friends of her and the guy. Then at 10pm there was a fire alarm test, to see how all students react on it and so. I knew it was coming so that's why I knew the evening would be different than usual. So for a moment it was really busy in the common room as everybody was waiting there till they could go back to their room. I don't like it when it's so busy there, I prefer to be there with a lil group. But soon all students were gone again and we were with the same group again as the beginning of the evening. And around 11.30 Teresa and her two friends left as well, so it was just the guy and me left, as almost all evenings lately. We talked about nonsense stuff for a while and we both fell asleep! :o Tho I woke up shocked quite quick after I fell asleep, just coz I noticed I was sleeping in the common room. So around 1 again we did go to bed. Not a bad evening again, tho thursdays are not my fave of the week.

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 10:01 AM
Ste, how's everything with your computer at home?! Is it fixed already? I so wanna have msn chats with you again!

ste
12-16-2005, 10:41 AM
I hope it as well :yeah:

would be great :)

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 11:27 AM
lol, well it still has posts once in a while, just not too many. And too many ignore each other
I hope I can have more posts in there... That's good for my Dutch skill, but first I need to be able to say something in Dutch!! :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 11:28 AM
So we'll schedule that on the first day! :p
Sounds nice, but you might have to explain to me all the times what the things are, when I want to know.... :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 11:30 AM
A bit chance :lick: I have always loved all kind of soups!
I feel like having a soup now... The school's cafeteria has a daily soup, I might want to check that today... :) I am having my lunch soon.

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 11:32 AM
And a quick evening report... nothing too interesting too say. watched some tv with teresa, two friends of her and the guy. Then at 10pm there was a fire alarm test, to see how all students react on it and so. I knew it was coming so that's why I knew the evening would be different than usual. So for a moment it was really busy in the common room as everybody was waiting there till they could go back to their room. I don't like it when it's so busy there, I prefer to be there with a lil group. But soon all students were gone again and we were with the same group again as the beginning of the evening. And around 11.30 Teresa and her two friends left as well, so it was just the guy and me left, as almost all evenings lately. We talked about nonsense stuff for a while and we both fell asleep! :o Tho I woke up shocked quite quick after I fell asleep, just coz I noticed I was sleeping in the common room. So around 1 again we did go to bed. Not a bad evening again, tho thursdays are not my fave of the week.
Aha, so you can sleep in there! :) :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 11:52 AM
I hope I can have more posts in there... That's good for my Dutch skill, but first I need to be able to say something in Dutch!! :p
Will be great to see you in there once you are able to :yeah:

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Sounds nice, but you might have to explain to me all the times what the things are, when I want to know.... :p
ok we'll schedule an hour in the supermarket instead of just 5 minutes :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 11:54 AM
I feel like having a soup now... The school's cafeteria has a daily soup, I might want to check that today... :) I am having my lunch soon.
I prolly won't have soup again till sunday! But I already had 4 cups a soup this week. As soon as I am back in Breda I'll hve daily soup :bounce:

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Aha, so you can sleep in there! :) :p
I slept for like 1 minute, but yes I was suprised I could fall asleep. First time! :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 11:56 AM
i am going to the flat building now, will have to take some pics and after that I go to Roermond. See you later :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 02:24 PM
any body home~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:32 PM
Will be great to see you in there once you are able to :yeah:
Recently I have stopped reading the Dutch book, but I should open it again and keep going with learning!

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:34 PM
ok we'll schedule an hour in the supermarket instead of just 5 minutes :p
5 minutes for you maybe, but yeah I need more time to look around, because I am interested in the things in Holland! :P

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:35 PM
I prolly won't have soup again till sunday! But I already had 4 cups a soup this week. As soon as I am back in Breda I'll hve daily soup :bounce:
The home made soup in Breda? ;) Today's soup was broccoli cream soup, they had a menu with fish, so I took this fish menu! :p

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 02:36 PM
SP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:37 PM
I slept for like 1 minute, but yes I was suprised I could fall asleep. First time! :p
I love sleeping on the couch! I can just sit there, and soon I am in my dream world.. :p Is your couch soft?

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:38 PM
i am going to the flat building now, will have to take some pics and after that I go to Roermond. See you later :wavey:
Pictures of yourself?? ;)

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:39 PM
SP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
Ni hao Suk Tuen! :wavey: Surprised to see me?? :p

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 02:39 PM
COUNCH???????????

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Ni hao Suk Tuen! :wavey: Surprised to see me?? :p

YES~~~ where is the SWISS food photos my dear~! :devil: :worship:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:44 PM
COUNCH???????????
Not, counch... couch... :lol: :p It is like a sofa,, and very nice to sit on and sleep... :) something like this

http://mikebonnett.com/album/2003/house_tour/tn/Couch_and_lamps.med.JPG

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:47 PM
YES~~~ where is the SWISS food photos my dear~! :devil: :worship:
cheese fondue!

http://www.binghamhill.com/images/fondue_s.jpg

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 02:55 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 02:57 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Thanks for the kisses! :D

This is my 11111th post. :cool:

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 03:03 PM
any more please

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 03:16 PM
any more please
something Swiss. :p

http://www.herword.com/pantry/old_swiss_inn/risotto.jpg

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 03:29 PM
WHAT IS THIS?

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 03:30 PM
WHAT IS THIS?
I don't know either! :p I see some seafood and some vegetables there. :)

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 03:37 PM
GOOD NIGHT MY DEAR

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 03:41 PM
GOOD NIGHT MY DEAR
Good night, Suktuen! :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-16-2005, 03:42 PM
HAVE A NICE DREAM

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 03:44 PM
HAVE A NICE DREAM
Thanks, I will have a nice when I am going to bed tonight... :hug: You have a nice dream, too! Hopefully Roger in it! :D

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Since no one is around tonight so far, I did a sudoku which I printed out from the site Nienke gave me. The December 1st one, very hard... It was indeed very hard... :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:07 PM
Recently I have stopped reading the Dutch book, but I should open it again and keep going with learning!
it should stay fun, so open it when you feel to!

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:08 PM
5 minutes for you maybe, but yeah I need more time to look around, because I am interested in the things in Holland! :P
I know what you mean ;) that's why we'll take longer. I usually agree with my roommates what we'll eat so we can go through the supermatket quickly ;)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:09 PM
The home made soup in Breda? ;) Today's soup was broccoli cream soup, they had a menu with fish, so I took this fish menu! :p
Nah, I am in Roermond in the weekends, won't go to live in Breda again till you are here ;)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:12 PM
I love sleeping on the couch! I can just sit there, and soon I am in my dream world.. :p Is your couch soft?
it's a lovely couch, I am gonna miss it (or am I gonna miss the guy who's sitting on it usually? :p) I of course could give you a tour through Deurne, the guy is in Deurne that week you are in Holland :p

Stevens Point
it should stay fun, so open it when you feel to!
I should start reading it again, but at the moment, the other things are in my mind... I will be learning it again for sure when I have holidays. :)

Nymeria
Pictures of yourself?? ;)
no of the flat building :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:13 PM

Congrats! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:14 PM
I know what you mean ;) that's why we'll take longer. I usually agree with my roommates what we'll eat so we can go through the supermatket quickly ;)
How big is the supermarket near you?

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:18 PM
I should start reading it again, but at the moment, the other things are in my mind... I will be learning it again for sure when I have holidays. :)
Good luck with reading then! I should somewhere soon start learning for my exams... I am too busy, but I have to pass these exams :shrug:

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:19 PM
How big is the supermarket near you?
it's not the biggest one, but it has all you need...

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Nah, I am in Roermond in the weekends, won't go to live in Breda again till you are here ;)
When do you arrive in Breda?

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:27 PM
it's a lovely couch, I am gonna miss it (or am I gonna miss the guy who's sitting on it usually? :p) I of course could give you a tour through Deurne, the guy is in Deurne that week you are in Holland :p
Of course you are going to miss the guy on the couch not the couch itself! Me in Deurne getting to know the guy?? :eek:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:28 PM
no of the flat building :p
some memory pictures? :)

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Congrats! :hug:
Thanks! :hug: Finally I could have a taste of a cool number... :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Good luck with reading then! I should somewhere soon start learning for my exams... I am too busy, but I have to pass these exams :shrug:
Good luck learning for the exams! pff, but why the exams on the first day of University after a long placement break??:shrug:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:33 PM
it's not the biggest one, but it has all you need...
good! I am looking for ward to that!

(How do you say again the sentence above in Dutch?? Goed! Ik kijk.....)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:35 PM
When do you arrive in Breda?
I am not sure yet, proly the evening before :)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Of course you are going to miss the guy on the couch not the couch itself! Me in Deurne getting to know the guy?? :eek:
I was just joking... I prolly won't even ahve keys anymore by then, so I can't show you the flat building anyway. (the guy is sleeping at the chool then, as he has to watch the horses)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:37 PM
some memory pictures? :)
partly, will take more next week :)

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:42 PM
I am not sure yet, proly the evening before :)
You come to Breda the evening before and the next morning, you are picking me up in Amsterdam?? :eek:

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Thanks! :hug: Finally I could have a taste of a cool number... :p
actually what a lot of people forget is that there are lots of nice numbers... 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 111, 222 etc. so you could've felt a lot more of those :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:44 PM
I was just joking... I prolly won't even ahve keys anymore by then, so I can't show you the flat building anyway. (the guy is sleeping at the chool then, as he has to watch the horses)
I thought it was a joke... :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Good luck learning for the exams! pff, but why the exams on the first day of University after a long placement break??:shrug:
Coz this are resits ;)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:45 PM
good! I am looking for ward to that!

(How do you say again the sentence above in Dutch?? Goed! Ik kijk.....)
Ik kijk er al naar uit

I think I've told you that sentence before :p

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:46 PM
You come to Breda the evening before and the next morning, you are picking me up in Amsterdam?? :eek:
Well I live far from Amsterdam anyway, it doesn't matter if I go from Roermond or Breda ;) don't know yet from where I will leave, will see that by then.

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:47 PM
I thought it was a joke... :p
I don't thinkt he guy would like it when I tell him a swiss guy is visiting me in my one room place in Breda :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:49 PM
partly, will take more next week :)
Are you going to take more of other pictures as well? I want to see the pictures when I am there, to see the visuals of what you have been always telling us! :)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:51 PM
Are you going to take more of other pictures as well? I want to see the pictures when I am there, to see the visuals of what you have been always telling us! :)
They're all digital files, so you'll be able to see them already when I got them on my photobucket :p

I might ask somebody to take a pic of how the guy and I are always laying on the couch :angel:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:53 PM
actually what a lot of people forget is that there are lots of nice numbers... 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 111, 222 etc. so you could've felt a lot more of those :p
But those numbers at the beginnig are not that cool, because they come too often... :p I liked 7777 because that's luck 7s... :angel:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Coz this are resits ;)
Oh I see....

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Ik kijk er al naar uit

I think I've told you that sentence before :p
Yes, you have told me this before... But, I forget it if I don't say it!! :p :o

Ik kijk er al naar uit!!!! Ik kijk er al naar uit!

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 09:57 PM
But those numbers at the beginnig are not that cool, because they come too often... :p I liked 7777 because that's luck 7s... :angel:
I liked the numbers anyway, as they were 'double' numbers. Tho indeed it's not as special as now.

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Well I live far from Amsterdam anyway, it doesn't matter if I go from Roermond or Breda ;) don't know yet from where I will leave, will see that by then.
So much traveling by train for you then... :)

Nymeria
12-16-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes, you have told me this before... But, I forget it if I don't say it!! :p :o

Ik kijk er al naar uit!!!! Ik kijk er al naar uit!
it's not the most important thing, so I can understand you forgot it.

anyway I am going to sleep now. Truste :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 10:22 PM
I don't thinkt he guy would like it when I tell him a swiss guy is visiting me in my one room place in Breda :p
He would not like me then... :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 10:29 PM
They're all digital files, so you'll be able to see them already when I got them on my photobucket :p

I might ask somebody to take a pic of how the guy and I are always laying on the couch :angel:
Oh~~~:angel:

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 10:34 PM
I liked the numbers anyway, as they were 'double' numbers. Tho indeed it's not as special as now.
What about "12345"? That's a cool number as well, don't you think? :p

Stevens Point
12-16-2005, 10:37 PM
it's not the most important thing, so I can understand you forgot it.

anyway I am going to sleep now. Truste :wavey:
:unsure: I don't know if I can still say everything you taught me.... Ik ben, je/jij bent, hij/zij/het bent(?), U bent, zij/jullie bent??

Good night! :wavey: Truste?? :scratch:

Nymeria
12-17-2005, 11:31 AM
So much traveling by train for you then... :)
I don't mind that, I like traveling by train :)

Nymeria
12-17-2005, 11:31 AM
He would not like me then... :p
prolly not indeed! :p

Nymeria
12-17-2005, 11:32 AM
Oh~~~:angel:
Tho dunno if I'll send that pic all over the net :p

Nymeria
12-17-2005, 11:32 AM
What about "12345"? That's a cool number as well, don't you think? :p
Yep I always notice such number as well, but for me it's not as special as a numer like 11111

Nymeria
12-17-2005, 11:34 AM
:unsure: I don't know if I can still say everything you taught me.... Ik ben, je/jij bent, hij/zij/het bent(?), U bent, zij/jullie bent??

Good night! :wavey: Truste?? :scratch:
That one is a bit wrong, it's a hard one...
Ik ben
Jij/u bent
Hij/zij/het is
zij/jullie zijn

Truste is short for Weltruste, aka goodnight :p

Nymeria
12-17-2005, 11:36 AM
And Yuk, the guy messaged me this morning :) his message gave me a smile on my face, so I feel a lot better now!

Btw. I did something I reallly hate, I didn't wake up till 11.15 am :eek: I was so tired, that I did really need this sleep. And next week will be hard again, with several late nights I htink.

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 11:48 AM
I don't mind that, I like traveling by train :)
I do as well. :) Especially in a foreign country... :D

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 11:49 AM
prolly not indeed! :p
But, as long as he is happy with you, I am happy with him.. :)

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 11:50 AM
Tho dunno if I'll send that pic all over the net :p
Maybe you better not, because all the people you know can see them as well :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 11:52 AM
That one is a bit wrong, it's a hard one...
Ik ben
Jij/u bent
Hij/zij/het is
zij/jullie zijn

Truste is short for Weltruste, aka goodnight :p
:o I really should repeat from the beginning of the book again... Ik ben, jij/u bent, zij/hij/het is, wij/jullie/zij zijn...!!

Truste-Weltruste-good night.... Is it also Dutch?

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Yep I always notice such number as well, but for me it's not as special as a numer like 11111
You can get this this magical number in every 11111 posts... But, this one 12345... is seldom,, because once you pass 12345, the next one is 123456!! :eek:

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 11:56 AM
And Yuk, the guy messaged me this morning :) his message gave me a smile on my face, so I feel a lot better now!

Btw. I did something I reallly hate, I didn't wake up till 11.15 am :eek: I was so tired, that I did really need this sleep. And next week will be hard again, with several late nights I htink.
That's good! :) Whatever he said to you, the good thing is that you are feeling better now. :D

:lol: But, at the end, this long sleep must have done good to you, because you were tired! ;)

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:42 PM
yep that's why I said "the first thing' and not all :p

okay :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Today I saw a woman in the tram doing sudoku... Sudoku is everywhere now!

it's invading the world :lol:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:43 PM
Did you do sudoku today? ;)

yesterday I did make one, and today already two :p you?

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:44 PM
it's invading the world :lol:
How long will this boom last?? :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:44 PM
I don't still get much of using jij or je.. You once one of them is emphasizing... :shrug:

yeah, you use 'jij' when you want to emphasize it, but that's most of the time just a feeling when you use one of it ;)

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:45 PM
Nienke, sushi with raw fish is the best of the best!! :p

o :p I only ate herring raw, for the rest never a fish :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:47 PM
In the last lesson with the kids, one of the kids played the melody of some Christmas songs and I played the 2nd voice, and the other kid sang the song! We had fun there. I think we will do that again next week, too! :)

Are you also taking a private lesson?

that's cool! cool that you have so much fun with those kids!

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:47 PM
yesterday I did make one, and today already two :p you?
I printed out some sudokus from the site you gave me.. I did one of them, and it was really tough... I just printed out very hard ones... And, they are indeed very hard, but if you think and look carefully anyone can solve this. :) I might be doing another one this weekend... :)

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:48 PM
yeah, you use 'jij' when you want to emphasize it, but that's most of the time just a feeling when you use one of it ;)
OK,,, which one is used more often in the daily conversations?? je or jij?

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:49 PM
o :p I only ate herring raw, for the rest never a fish :p
Will you want to try sushi with raw fish?

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:51 PM
Violin is also difficult, or I would say any string instruments. Your fingers hurt at the beginning... Especially when you have just begun to play the double bass.. The strings are so thick, and you need some stron power to press the strings... I played bass for just 4 weeks or so, and I got blisters in my finger... that was ouch...

yeah.. so you stopped playing it rather quickly :p

Stevens Point
that's cool! cool that you have so much fun with those kids!

Yes, I do. And they seem to be having fun as well :)

RogiNie
I got up at 6 this morning, and I am still awake.... :o I am tired... After reading everything, I will go straight to bed!

pff.. I can imagine that you're tired :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:52 PM
My Dutch is getting worse... :shrug:

yeah, you have to practise more! :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:53 PM
So, you dig more into your own language? I think you are looking forward your colleage life! Colleage life is great in my opinion! :)

yeah, but not really the gramatical side of Dutch, but more the literature :) I like that more :p and I'm definitely lookign forward to college life.. i'm just ready with my old school, 6 years is too long :p

Stevens Point
yeah.. so you stopped playing it rather quickly :p
When I was in America, I took a string course for non string players for a semester... During these 16 weeks, we learned all 4 string instruments, violin, viola, cello, and bass. So about 4 weeks per instrument.

RogiNie
Sure I will! I am looking forward to some Dutch food! :D

okay, great :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:54 PM
pff.. I can imagine that you're tired :p
I was awake till 2.30 AM last night, (I had to finish writing something...).... :o

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:56 PM
If she proposes him, is she the one giving a ring to him? :scratch:

I don't know.. but that's not what I meant :p I meant that he can ask her another time in a year or so if she now wants to purpose him ;)

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:56 PM
yeah, you have to practise more! :p
Yesterday I wrote to Yvo, ik ben, je/jij/u bent, zij/hij/het bent, zij/jullie/wij bent..... :o But, I know the right ones now...

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Oh nutella,,, I have a 2 year old nutella in my fridge... My SH had it once or twice and it was never opened again... It is still there... What should I do with this... It is in a glass, so I want to throw it away for recycling, but what should I do with the inside stuff?? Open it and dig it out into the garbage??

yeah, I guess that's an idea :p 2 years old is a bit too long to eat it :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:57 PM
It is a great site for sudoku! Dankjewel!! I think I will try the very hard ones! :cool:

yw ;) good luck with the very hard ones :p hard is for me hard enough :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:58 PM
yeah, but not really the gramatical side of Dutch, but more the literature :) I like that more :p and I'm definitely lookign forward to college life.. i'm just ready with my old school, 6 years is too long :p
Interesting. :) Who are the famous Dutch authors I might have heard of??

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Ro.... :rolls:

It didn't even strike me :lol:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 12:59 PM
since when do you want to help giving the Dutch topic more posts? :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't know.. but that's not what I meant :p I meant that he can ask her another time in a year or so if she now wants to purpose him ;)
Ah Ok. :) yeah, but what if she never wants, as you said... :scratch:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:01 PM
thanks Nienke :hug: or do you now prefer Niinke?? :lol:
I also have other things to do...but happily I have a computer at work so I can come online and post a bit.... but 10 K is definitely a bit tooooooooooooooo much :eek:

I prefer Nienke, though I don't mind Niinke :p

no, it's not too much, not when you post it :hug:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:01 PM
you only like white chocolate??
no, I like brown chocolate as well, but not on bread :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:02 PM
thanks you're very nice :hug:.... I should have gone in this round thing.....:p

:hug: yeah, indeed! I guess you would fit in it?! :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:02 PM
hopefully before you're 40 years old :lol: ...:p

I hope so :lol:

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:04 PM
yeah, I guess that's an idea :p 2 years old is a bit too long to eat it :p
I hope it doesn't stink when I open it up... :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:04 PM

definitely :yeah:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:05 PM

congrats! :hug:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Since no one is around tonight so far, I did a sudoku which I printed out from the site Nienke gave me. The December 1st one, very hard... It was indeed very hard... :p

and, did you finish it? :lol:

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:07 PM
yw ;) good luck with the very hard ones :p hard is for me hard enough :p
I copied all the very hard ones of December which are available.. And I was sitting in the cafeteria yesterday and doing this sudoku when one of my Japanese colleagues here came to me to say hi.. She asked me what I was doing there, so I said sudoku... She also didn't know what that was, so I explained to her how it goes. I gave her also one of the copies (a very hard one. :p ), and we sat together and did sudoku.. :p I hope she could figure it out!

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:08 PM

I would like to see that pic :angel:

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:09 PM
It didn't even strike me :lol:
Suktuen's posts are always full of fun! :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:10 PM
How long will this boom last?? :p

I don't know.. maybe it will never go away :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:10 PM
since when do you want to help giving the Dutch topic more posts? :p
I kind of wondered that as well.. :p Our goal is to pass the number of the Dutch thread, but it is now not going well there, so I can post there a bit as well, I think.... :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:11 PM
congrats! :hug:
:hug:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:12 PM
I printed out some sudokus from the site you gave me.. I did one of them, and it was really tough... I just printed out very hard ones... And, they are indeed very hard, but if you think and look carefully anyone can solve this. :) I might be doing another one this weekend... :)

pff.. I have to say I never tried the very hard ones on that site.. I only did the hard ones and I thought they were hard enough :p

Stevens Point
and, did you finish it? :lol:
Yes, i could finish it, but it was indeed tough.. So much thinking!!

RogiNie
OK,,, which one is used more often in the daily conversations?? je or jij?

I think 'je' more.. but I don't know :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Will you want to try sushi with raw fish?

why not.. ;)

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:13 PM
I don't know.. maybe it will never go away :p
Haha, we will see... :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Yes, I do. And they seem to be having fun as well :)

that's great :) because without having fun, making music is not that nice anymore! I played the piano before I started playing flugelhorn, and after some years I didn't like it anymore and still played like 2 years.. it wasn't nice by then anymore..

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:15 PM
When I was in America, I took a string course for non string players for a semester... During these 16 weeks, we learned all 4 string instruments, violin, viola, cello, and bass. So about 4 weeks per instrument.

okay.. and could you get some noise out of it? :p

Stevens Point
pff.. I have to say I never tried the very hard ones on that site.. I only did the hard ones and I thought they were hard enough :p
Well, theoretically you don't need deeper knowleder to solve the very hard ones. You have all tools in your brain to solve any level of sudoku, the harder it is, the more you have to think... That's it! So, that's why I challenge the hardest ones! :)

RogiNie
I was awake till 2.30 AM last night, (I had to finish writing something...).... :o

ai.. and how late did you wake up?

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Yesterday I wrote to Yvo, ik ben, je/jij/u bent, zij/hij/het bent, zij/jullie/wij bent..... :o But, I know the right ones now...

luckily you know it by now :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:17 PM
I think 'je' more.. but I don't know :p
I still have to get used to the moments when I should use je or jij... But, if I use one of them when I should have said the other one, it is not that bad, right?

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:18 PM
why not.. ;)
I tell you.. That's the best! :D

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Interesting. :) Who are the famous Dutch authors I might have heard of??
I hope so :) mm.. maybe Harry Mulisch, Gerard Reve, or Willem Frederik Hermans.. those three are just writers of literature, not novels or so..

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Ah Ok. :) yeah, but what if she never wants, as you said... :scratch:

mm.. then you just have to stay with each other, without proposing :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:20 PM
that's great :) because without having fun, making music is not that nice anymore! I played the piano before I started playing flugelhorn, and after some years I didn't like it anymore and still played like 2 years.. it wasn't nice by then anymore..
Fun is the most fundamental element of music, also in my lessons with the kids... My goal is that they have fun with music. :)

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:20 PM
I hope it doesn't stink when I open it up... :p

I hope that as well :lol:

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:21 PM
I copied all the very hard ones of December which are available.. And I was sitting in the cafeteria yesterday and doing this sudoku when one of my Japanese colleagues here came to me to say hi.. She asked me what I was doing there, so I said sudoku... She also didn't know what that was, so I explained to her how it goes. I gave her also one of the copies (a very hard one. :p ), and we sat together and did sudoku.. :p I hope she could figure it out!

that's very cool that you did it with a japanese who didn't know it either! :cool: so you're not the only one :p

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:21 PM
okay.. and could you get some noise out of it? :p
Yeah, I could play some notes.. :) And, some scales, too. But, don't give me any instrument of them to play some, because I can't anymore! :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Suktuen's posts are always full of fun! :p

definitely :p and most of the time she doesn't know that they are so funny :p

Stevens Point
ai.. and how late did you wake up?
What time was it? at 10!

RogiNie
I kind of wondered that as well.. :p Our goal is to pass the number of the Dutch thread, but it is now not going well there, so I can post there a bit as well, I think.... :p

ok :p and a few posts won't matter on those thousands of post :p

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Yes, i could finish it, but it was indeed tough.. So much thinking!!

a big compliment for you that you now already can finish such a difficult one! :yeah: and do you like it?

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:24 PM
luckily you know it by now :p
hebben... ??? Ik heb, je/jij hebbt and....????
(This is not good... :o)

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Haha, we will see... :p
maybe it will become just as favourit as a crossword puzzle ;)

Stevens Point
12-17-2005, 01:25 PM
I hope so :) mm.. maybe Harry Mulisch, Gerard Reve, or Willem Frederik Hermans.. those three are just writers of literature, not novels or so..
hmmmm, never heard of them...

RogiNie
12-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Well, theoretically you don't need deeper knowleder to solve the very hard ones. You have all tools in your brain to solve any level of sudoku, the harder it is, the more you have to think... That's it! So, that's why I challenge the hardest ones! :)

yeah, that may be true.. I think i'll print some very hard ones as well :p