*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ste
12-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Steffi, today was the Adventsinging day in Dübendorf where I conducted a band and the visiters sang. about 50 people came there to sing in the cold temperature, which is really :worship: , but Michael wasn't there. :p

sounds great!! so no Michael what a pity :lol: then you could tell us now how he sings....:lol:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 12:47 PM
And the above post of Ste is her 10K in this thread! :eek: means she has about 5/7 of her posts of her posts in this thread! :eek:

Congrats sweetie :hug:

Chiudi-fan 12396
ste 10000
Stevens Point 6180
RogiNie 3301

Nienke, you should post more. :p

ste
12-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Yellow?! :scratch:

yeah she said if she remembers right then they could choose between yellow and pink

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 12:53 PM
I was somehow quiet in this thread till yesterday. Once you make me talkative, it is hard to make me shut up. :p
That post was posted on 19-6-2005 somewhere in the evening :) I really like this post. And it's true :p once you start posting! But I am glad we were able to make you talkative :bounce: (ok I won't quote too many old posts, but I so love backready and some posts are fun to read again so I quote them!

ste
12-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes indeed, I think it should be possible as a trip from Switzerland to Holland or the other way round is possible! It would be different if one of us would live outside europe.

and great is that two are from Switzerland and 2 from Holland... so always two can travel together to go to the others :) we're a great group!! :)

ste
12-14-2005, 12:59 PM
You didn't have to read that to know it was about qualies, as it is still so far away till the real tourny is :p

right... I was just not thinking :p

ste
12-14-2005, 01:05 PM
No pains today, except for my back which still hurts, but is getting better already. I am just very very tired. My eyes are closed already.

Yeah true, I am glad I had a nice time esp. the last months. Actually those evenings only started one month ago, got the feeling it was so much longer already, as there were so many evenings we watched a movie in quite a short time! Today I am a bit sad as I realized how few evenings watching a movie with him there will be in the near future :sad:

hmm then you're good in typing when you can do that without watching..... :p
esp. the reading part seems difficult to me :p

hmm I know how it has to be when you know that this great time will be over soon.... just hope for you that the last evenings which are left will be great :hug:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Oh this is great, I've just been backreading a part of last summer, before the holidays, when the spanish guys were in Holland. So great to read that, how much fun I had with the cute one :angel: I have had so many great experiences this work placement! I would love to ahve these spanish guys here again, tho I think the guy would be jealous then :p

ste
12-14-2005, 01:08 PM
forgot again now, I think I will take them on friday, I usually got time on that day. Tho it would be better if I got them earlier already... will have to see when I got time!

Yes indeed :lol: tho I think we had more strange than normal subjects and we had one really often returning subject :p

if you can't take pics it doesn't matter that much...

:lol: we are more strange than normal people it seems... but it is always funny that's what counts...:lol:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:09 PM
and great is that two are from Switzerland and 2 from Holland... so always two can travel together to go to the others :) we're a great group!! :)
yes that's great indeed, I am glad it's that way not that we are all over the world, all own countries.

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:09 PM
right... I was just not thinking :p
Exactly! :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:11 PM
hmm then you're good in typing when you can do that without watching..... :p
esp. the reading part seems difficult to me :p

hmm I know how it has to be when you know that this great time will be over soon.... just hope for you that the last evenings which are left will be great :hug:
typing without watching, ain't a problem. Reading is a bit more difficult :p

If they're all like yesterday, they're great. I don't want any like monday again. Monday was sooo bad!

ste
12-14-2005, 01:11 PM
it's his task, so not my prob :p

okay there you're right...but you should perhaps once mention you don't like rings that much... so that he won't buy you one which you will never wear...and then he thinks you don't love him....

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:13 PM
if you can't take pics it doesn't matter that much...

:lol: we are more strange than normal people it seems... but it is always funny that's what counts...:lol:
I will need pics for myself anyway, so will take them. I just don't like it to take pics with toomany students around so I wanna wait tillt here are no students :p

I think it's like that for everybody, when you got a group you are used to each other, but when a strangers sees that group (s)he thinks it's strange. But if the stranger would take one of the groupmembers to the stranger's group, this groupmember would think this strangers group is strange :p (ok I know this post sounds weird, hope you undetstand what I mean :p)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:14 PM
okay there you're right...but you should perhaps once mention you don't like rings that much... so that he won't buy you one which you will never wear...and then he thinks you don't love him....
I think, who ever is going to be the one, will know by then I don't like rings :p

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Hello~!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey Suk :wavey: :bounce: How are you today?!

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 01:36 PM
:devil: Hey Suk :wavey: :bounce: How are you today?!

wonderful day too~!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :devil:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 01:37 PM
:devil:

wonderful day too~!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :devil:
Good to hear! Did you have a nice day at work again? :)

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Good to hear! Did you have a nice day at work again? :)
yes, I finish my work today very faster :devil:

ste
12-14-2005, 01:45 PM
:hug: 1613 you will? :scratch:

:hug: 1614 hope you acn finish it then!

:hug: 1615 yeah I will try to catch you aswell once...when you make a mistake :p

:hug: 1616 hmm I can't...but will do that tomorrow :)

ste
12-14-2005, 01:47 PM
I had to buy it as I had to go somewhere like that :p

then you can be happy that you're not fatter or thinner than then... so it still suits you :)

ste
12-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Nah that's not the same, gimme just soup with bread :lick:

tomato soup?? or bread soup??

ste
12-14-2005, 01:56 PM
right... I am mostly cooking for myself, so I just have to think about me...
the cooking itself is good when you just can do what you like most... but imo I love eating with more than just me... I don't like eating alone that much... so quiet I just can't eat with pleasure...:p

ste
12-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Good luck, Chiudi! But, when does he update his website again?? :p

sadly I don't have any other news as you have... he never replied to my mail I wrote once... so no news for me aswell... hope he will soon do this... so we know a bit how it will go with his comeback

ste
12-14-2005, 01:59 PM
What happens with the ring then?? :shrug:

hmm no idea.....

ste
12-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeah, Mivella is just a fake.

indeed :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 02:02 PM
It is brittish English :p
I know there are many words that are often used, but not in America... How do you say a set of folk, knife and spoon? Silverware? I think that is also called different in British English...

SUKTUEN
SP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello ~!!!!!!!!! Do you find some SWISS food photos? :devil: :wavey: :wavey:

ste
She wants to come to Zurich, and not Geneva, so I would suggest she would fly to Zurich and not Geneva... :p

:lol: okay then you will be right

Stevens Point
Here I am often talkative, I am not too talkative irl atm
Then you need a beer or two... :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 02:03 PM
SP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello ~!!!!!!!!! Do you find some SWISS food photos? :devil: :wavey: :wavey:
Suk! :wavey:

but, no more Swiss food from me... :shrug: And, I don't have enough time for that now... :o

ste
12-14-2005, 02:04 PM
She likes some ovo stuff and these chocolates, so she should be happy about that. :) I also included some of her clothes left here....

Ovo...hmm I do like them aswell :lick:

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Suk! :wavey:

but, no more Swiss food from me... :shrug: And, I don't have enough time for that now... :o

I can wait for you~!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 02:05 PM
as long as I am alone it's still fine, but with a guy near me it's just hard, coz I don't want to wake the guy up, so I try not to move too much :p
Ah that's indeed difficult for him when you move a lot... :p

ste
12-14-2005, 02:05 PM
I completed two sudoku games today! :woohoo:
so you like it aswell??

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 02:06 PM
I can wait for you~!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:
Next time, I will look more for you, OK my dear? ;)

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Next time, I will look more for you, OK my dear? ;)
thanks~ my dear~~ :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 02:07 PM
That was a quick stop by for me, but unfortunately I have to go again... Hope you all have a nice evening! :wavey:

ste
12-14-2005, 02:07 PM
oh really? thanks! :D :D

sure you do :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:08 PM
yes, I finish my work today very faster :devil:
That's of course always nice!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:09 PM
:hug: 1615 yeah I will try to catch you aswell once...when you make a mistake :p

:hug: 1616 hmm I can't...but will do that tomorrow :)
:hug: 1617 oh ok I see, hope you will catch me! Or we'll have a hug more than we count :p

:hug: 1618 what was this about?!

ste
I thought you have a free day on tuesday... What are you doing tomorrow? I wish you a good day, too, ste! And we will miss you, too, while you are away! :hug:

thanks for the nice words :hug:
I went to Thun and had driving lesson there... so now I will soon get the letter with the date I will have to go to the test.....:rolleyes: the teacher said this to me yesterday....

Nymeria
then you can be happy that you're not fatter or thinner than then... so it still suits you :)
I know that my body hardly changes, that's a luck I got :)

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 02:10 PM
That's of course always nice!

:devil: :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:10 PM
tomato soup?? or bread soup??
Why should it be specially tomato soup? I like that soup, but it's not really my fave soup

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:12 PM
I know there are many words that are often used, but not in America... How do you say a set of folk, knife and spoon? Silverware? I think that is also called different in British English...
My English ain't that good, I often take my dictionary when I have to find a word, and then it often says if it is said like that in the USA or in Great Brittain or so. It's a great dictionary I got :yeah:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Then you need a beer or two... :p
Will prolly drink tonight, tho not beer, but other stuff :p and first some energy drinks before, or I will fall asleep :p

ste
12-14-2005, 02:14 PM
just a quick evening report before I am going for lunch, I am only just back at my work (well had other work to do this morning) and will have to stay here till 8 :fiery: I already told my boss that I am not going to stay any minute longer than 8pm! (sorry I am really really moody atm)
The evening was, how should I say it, not really how I wanted it. Actually started already during the day when my boss told me something aobut some changes at the flat building, I knew the boss of the building would be really mad about it, and I was right he was not in the best mood. So I was talking a bit to Teresa when the boss of the building arrived and we talked a bit with him, well actually for about an hour or so. I noticed the guy had arrived in the meanwhile as well,but I couldn't go to him, had to talk to the boss of the building. So after that was finally over I did join the guy at the couch, I noticed I did really need that, as I was quite moody and he gave me some rest with laying against me. But I still didn't have toomuch rest, did leave him aloen for a moment, did go to my room to return a bit later. Then at once a lto of students were downstairs and were making so much noise! And then they broke the mirror at the mens toilet so I had to leave the guy again as the boss of the building was not around. Then when you finally thought there was coming some rest some other students came to annoy me :fiery: And after all when I thought the rest was finally there with just lin, paul, the guy and me there, coz of some stupid thing some students did the fier alarm did go off around midnight! :mad: So of course a lot of noise again then, a lot of students came downstairs. Luckily I could make them go back. But I was at once soooo moody, I was getting totally mad. Everybody did go to bed, except for Lin, the guy and me. And I just had to lay against the guy, with his arm around me to make me calm again. (later the boss of the building was getting a bit mad at me coz I didn't want to leave, I said sorry to him this morning, told him about how moody I was and luckily he could understand :)) so after all I didn't sleep again till 1.30 or so. Luckily I could sleep in a bit till 8 this morning. So after all I woke up with a bit better mood, till I got a phonecall later in the morning about working till 8 today! :mad: Pfff, I better leave again and have lunch, maybe I will feel better then. At least i am happy I could already type a bit of my :fiery:ness away here!

oh I don't like those fiery smileys... then my sweetie doesn't feel great and that's what I hate.....
hope you had a better evening the last night :hug::hug::hug:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Ah that's indeed difficult for him when you move a lot... :p
And for me it's hard that he's holding me tight (is that the good word?) so I can't move :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
That was a quick stop by for me, but unfortunately I have to go again... Hope you all have a nice evening! :wavey:
Nice that you had time for a quick visit again, have a nice evening Yuk :) :wavey:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:17 PM
oh I don't like those fiery smileys... then my sweetie doesn't feel great and that's what I hate.....
hope you had a better evening the last night :hug::hug::hug:
yeah when I see that quote, you don't even have to read it to know I was mad! :o Luckily I feel a lot better after last night, but still I dont'have the best mood.

ste
12-14-2005, 02:18 PM
I chatted in msn last night with one of my friends in school. And, she said she is also interested in meeting new friends in the internet. I told her my story of MTF, and she asked me "should I also register for tennis forums to meet people?" So, I said "if you want :) " and gave this MTF address.... She says she has no clue about tennis. I don't know how serious she is and if she is really becoming a member of MTF to meet new friends, but if so, please welcome her. ;)

sure we're nice to everyone :)

ste
12-14-2005, 02:23 PM
I had a weird dream... I was already in Holland with Yvo, and she was showing a huge harbor there with ships and boats.. It was a windy day, and I knew it was in the middle of the winter, but I saw some people swimming in there... And an old and a bit fat man in the water got close to me and said something which I didn't understand, and Yvo interpreted it and told me I should also join in the water... :eek: Of course I didn't... :p

really strange dream :lol:

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 02:29 PM
chiu are you here?

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:33 PM
chiu are you here?
Yep I am still here :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-14-2005, 02:46 PM
say good night!!!!!

have a good dream

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:48 PM
say good night!!!!!

have a good dream
Sweet dreams Suk! It'll still take a whlie before I go to bed, it's only 5pm now, and I won't go to sleep till midnight or so, as we'll go out tonight :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 02:55 PM
And I am leaving as well now! Dunno when I'll be on again, think tomorrow somewhere in the afternoon... Guteet nobody! :wavey:

ste
12-14-2005, 03:08 PM
:hug:

I am sooo moody atm, I just left work to go biking for about half an hour, but only got back more moody! I am like almost crying. I dunno what is wrong with me today! I did also go to my room at the flatbuilding to get something I need, and then when I closed the door when I left again I looked right and saw the balcony, I really had the feeling "how much would I love it to jump down from there" (and I live on the 6th floor, so that says enough...) luckily I was strong and could make myself move to the other side to go down with the lift.

awww my sweetie :hug:

ste
12-14-2005, 03:09 PM
okay not where I wanted to be this eveining..... but I will read again tomorrow.. have to leave for the massage now... see you all tomorrow!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:45 PM
what is wan tan? :shrug:
oops, I misspelled it again! It is actually wonton (or wanton), fried wanton. Chopped pork in a pasta-like piece. It looks like this.

http://www.cybertakeeoutee.com/fried_wonton.jpg http://www.amilago.com/Cuisine/China/Pics/friedwonton_1_150.jpg

I think you need to know some Chinese food. :p You know spring rolls? That's good, too!

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:47 PM
That soup really looks delicious :lick: I am wondering what the dutch name is of it! Nienke do you know?!
Egg drop is one of my favorite soup kinds! It is really good, and I think it is also easy to make at home, too... I wonder if I have a recipe here...

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:50 PM
pff how should I describe that :shrug:
When I think of satay, it is a meal which is like, you cook either, beef, chicken, or pork with some vegetables in a Chinese pan with this satay sauce and serve it with steam rice. my favorite chinese food, too! Is your satay something like that there, too?

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:51 PM
:lol: horse?? :D
I know.... :o :devil:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:54 PM
sounds great!! so no Michael what a pity :lol: then you could tell us now how he sings....:lol:
There were about 50 people there, mostly eldery people. Young people like Michael weren't interesting in this event, it seems like... :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:56 PM
And the above post of Ste is her 10K in this thread! :eek: means she has about 5/7 of her posts of her posts in this thread! :eek:

Chiudi-fan 12396
ste 10000
Stevens Point 6180
RogiNie 3301

Two people have more than 10000 posts in a single thread! Is there any thread like this one here!? :eek:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:58 PM
That post was posted on 19-6-2005 somewhere in the evening :) I really like this post. And it's true :p once you start posting! But I am glad we were able to make you talkative :bounce: (ok I won't quote too many old posts, but I so love backready and some posts are fun to read again so I quote them!
Oh I remember this post, too! When I was reading the first part of this thread recently, I found this post from me so interesting, because half a year later, I am still here talking very much!! :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 07:59 PM
I feel we are so :angel: :p group!

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Oh this is great, I've just been backreading a part of last summer, before the holidays, when the spanish guys were in Holland. So great to read that, how much fun I had with the cute one :angel: I have had so many great experiences this work placement! I would love to ahve these spanish guys here again, tho I think the guy would be jealous then :p
I remember this story, too!! I was chatting with you then, and you said you have a job to do, and went out. I wondered and asked, what your job was for that late night, and Nienke said that you had to pick up those guys at the train station! Oh, that was my first days in this thread... :angel:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:04 PM
yes that's great indeed, I am glad it's that way not that we are all over the world, all own countries.
I am really really happy that I am in Switzerland now, not Japan or USA...

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:06 PM

If they're all like yesterday, they're great. I don't want any like monday again. Monday was sooo bad!
When did you start saying "ain't" instead of "isn't" "aren't" or "am not"? I didn't notice you ever using that! :cool: :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:08 PM
the cooking itself is good when you just can do what you like most... but imo I love eating with more than just me... I don't like eating alone that much... so quiet I just can't eat with pleasure...:p
It is always nice to share time of eating with someone you like! :)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:10 PM
sadly I don't have any other news as you have... he never replied to my mail I wrote once... so no news for me aswell... hope he will soon do this... so we know a bit how it will go with his comeback
I think he is too busy for going to the computer... He must be really working hard to come back on court ASAP!! (Don't you think so? :p )

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:17 PM
hmm no idea.....
This is a big mistery!! A man gives so much effort to find out her finger size, and buys a ring for her to propose. He proposes her, but she says unfortunately no... :sad: :sad: :sad: Then what happens with the ring!!??

1. He keeps it for another woman he might proposes in the future...

Concern: This later woman is likely to have the different finger size...

2. He sells it.

Concern: Some of the money is back, but it must be painful for him, because the person or store which is buying the ring from him must realize that he was refused by his proposal... :o

3. He throws away into a deep sea (or lake or whatever)

Concern: What a waste!!! :eek:

Any idea??

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:20 PM
:lol: okay then you will be right
She could actually fly to Geneva, then go to Wallis->Interlaken->Zurich and fly back from Zurich... That's a beautiful one way trip! (or opposite way)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Ovo...hmm I do like them aswell :lick:
I sometimes have Ovo drink with hot milk. that's a nice morning treat! :)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:25 PM
so you like it aswell??
It is indeed a good game for free time! I don't need to do this everyday, but for example, when I have free time (no computer is free) or sitting in a train for a long time or so... Sudoku is good, because you need just mathematical brain, no need of vacabs like crossword pazzle... So, you can solve it if you think well...

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:27 PM
thanks for the nice words :hug:
I went to Thun and had driving lesson there... so now I will soon get the letter with the date I will have to go to the test.....:rolleyes: the teacher said this to me yesterday....
Good luck with driving, Steffi! :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:29 PM
:devil: :D :devil: :devil: :devil:
I am trying to analyze what Suktuen meant by this post.. a smiling smily in the devils... :eek:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:32 PM
My English ain't that good, I often take my dictionary when I have to find a word, and then it often says if it is said like that in the USA or in Great Brittain or so. It's a great dictionary I got :yeah:
I am sometimes using dictionaries for making posts here. You know what dictionaries I got next to this computer? English-Japanese Japanese-English, German-English English German, German-Japanese Japanese German, and Dutch-German German Dutch... :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:33 PM
Will prolly drink tonight, tho not beer, but other stuff :p and first some energy drinks before, or I will fall asleep :p
How many cans of energy drinks, and what exactly did you drink this night?? :aplot:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:35 PM
And for me it's hard that he's holding me tight (is that the good word?) so I can't move :p
Isn't it actually good that he is holding you tight!? :p :angel:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:36 PM
Nice that you had time for a quick visit again, have a nice evening Yuk :) :wavey:
I hope you are having a nice evening, too, Yvo! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:40 PM
really strange dream :lol:
According to Yvo, but people do swim in a lake on the new year's day in Holland! :eek: Do Swiss people do that as well, swimming in a lake for a good reason in the winter? Some Japanese people do this, too..

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:41 PM
okay not where I wanted to be this eveining..... but I will read again tomorrow.. have to leave for the massage now... see you all tomorrow!!!

:hug::hug::hug:
See you tomorrow, ste! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 08:50 PM
I felt good today in the train!
Since last Sunday, I have to buy train tickets for the first time in my whole stay in Switzerland. Till then, I hadn't had to buy train tickets. Till last Sunday, I owned this "General Abonnement" which allowed me to travel all over Switzerland without having a ticket. It was really convenient, but it costs a lot, needless to say.. And, it costs even more when you are 25 years old or older,,, so I decided not to buy this again.. Now I have this one-year pass for City of Zurich and half-price ticket that enables me to buy tickets for half price... Today, I had to travel, so I bought a train ticket. In the train, a train crew was asking around to show the tickets, so I could proudly show my paper ticket today! My first time!!

novanora
12-15-2005, 04:47 AM
:bigwave: to all here

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Ni hao ma? :wavey:

ste
12-15-2005, 05:51 AM
And I have also no idea where ste is :shrug: she didn't post something before, did she?!

aww sorry I had a day off on Tuesday that's why I wasn't posting :hug:

ste
12-15-2005, 06:10 AM
yeah ;) it can be in many colours.. it can be in white as well :p it is something for on your bread.. I never have it on my bread, but I do like it.. it's pretty sweet :)

yeah she said that it is somethint to put on the bread...but I think I would prefer Nutella :)

ste
12-15-2005, 06:11 AM
yeah, they have to share the trophy I guess :p

seems they have to yeah... or your is the best of Holland and mine the best of Switzerland :)

ste
12-15-2005, 06:13 AM
yeah, because in Dutch you will say Ninke different than Nienke :p

here aswell... the "i" would be longer :) or shorter

ste
12-15-2005, 06:15 AM
I'd rather like that :sad:

me aswell... wanna come to HOLLAND :sad:

ste
12-15-2005, 06:17 AM
yeah, definitely :) and then will all of us, and not one single person missing :)

right that will be great :)

ste
12-15-2005, 06:21 AM
ah.. that's a possibility! :p but then we first have to meet..

you will have to come here anyway to say thanks for the posters... so .... you'll meet me :p.... just joking:p

ste
12-15-2005, 06:23 AM
yeah, a virus is such a stupid thing! :(
where will he maybe get it? or will you watch it on tv?

I will watch it on TV...:) and hope that he will get it....

@ Yukio... will you watch Credit Suisse Sport Awards?? to help our Roger?? so that he wins the award? I am interested if he will be there personnally... last year he was in Australia ...but this year... I have no clue:rolleyes:

ste
12-15-2005, 06:25 AM
ah.. I see you got the same problem as I have these days :( see you hopefully wednesday :hug: (if i'm on then..have to be at school for a long time, some stupid lesson with students from economics :()

:hug: hope we both will have some better days soon where we can be here more often... I shouldn't be here atm.. have plenty of work...but I just wanna once be updated here again... so I will read now everything - I know I am bad :p

ste
12-15-2005, 06:32 AM
It was really funny how they played my instrument! :lol: One of them tried to play a melody, but she had of course no idea where the right positions of the trombone-slide are and how to change the notes with lips, so it sounded so weird, although only the rhythm was right. :p I have never found a person except me who doesn't like Glühwein... :shrug: Everyone likes Glühwein...

I don't like Glühwein that much either...but have to say when you can't taste the wine that much then it is okay...but I love more the "Punsch"... that's good and tasty..:)

ste
12-15-2005, 06:45 AM
OK see you in the afternoon Steffi :) :hug:

I am a bit moody these days, but I am about to change it to a friendlier smiley soon

...couldn't really come yesterday in the afternoon :(

seems you're sleeping now ... as the smiley shows :)

ste
12-15-2005, 06:48 AM
How long do mtf-minutes take?! Seems like chiudinelli 5 minuten and then even longer! :mad:

yeah wasn't happy about this aswell... but seems today it works better....

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 06:52 AM
I am here already! Dunno what my planning is today, thought I had non computer work this morning. I am confused :confused: :shrug:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 06:54 AM
oops, I misspelled it again! It is actually wonton (or wanton), fried wanton. Chopped pork in a pasta-like piece. It looks like this.

http://www.cybertakeeoutee.com/fried_wonton.jpg http://www.amilago.com/Cuisine/China/Pics/friedwonton_1_150.jpg

I think you need to know some Chinese food. :p You know spring rolls? That's good, too!
I don't know wonton :shrug: looks strange

I do love spring rolls :lick:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 06:55 AM
Egg drop is one of my favorite soup kinds! It is really good, and I think it is also easy to make at home, too... I wonder if I have a recipe here...
I really don't know it :shrug:

ste
12-15-2005, 06:56 AM
Hallo Steffi! :D :wavey: How was your Tuesday? Have fun catching some up! :D

it was an okay Tuesday... I am still catching up.. hope I will be soon finish :)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 06:57 AM
When I think of satay, it is a meal which is like, you cook either, beef, chicken, or pork with some vegetables in a Chinese pan with this satay sauce and serve it with steam rice. my favorite chinese food, too! Is your satay something like that there, too?
it can be served in a lot of different ways, I usually don't eat rice with it.

I did eat hardly anything yesterday! Well I had two cups of chicken soup :lick: a lil bit of satay (meat with satay sauce) and a banana :shrug: But I had lunch with the sg and the guy. That really was great. We laughed a lot. I am really going to miss those people here!

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 06:58 AM
Two people have more than 10000 posts in a single thread! Is there any thread like this one here!? :eek:
I have no idea, I don't know the number of posts people have in threads, I don't check that. I know that in the Dutch thread so far I am the only onewith more than 10K posts

ste
12-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Maisbread, chicken nuggets and a banana :lick:

mmhh that sounds great..... :lick:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Oh I remember this post, too! When I was reading the first part of this thread recently, I found this post from me so interesting, because half a year later, I am still here talking very much!! :p
yes indeed, and I am glad you still do!

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 07:00 AM
I remember this story, too!! I was chatting with you then, and you said you have a job to do, and went out. I wondered and asked, what your job was for that late night, and Nienke said that you had to pick up those guys at the train station! Oh, that was my first days in this thread... :angel:
Ah yes that was annoying. They had told me I had to pick them up at 9pm, but coz of the hot weather a lot of trains were delayed and they didn't arrive till 11.30pm :eek:

I remember I talked a lot about one of them, he was so cute :hearts:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 07:01 AM
I am really really happy that I am in Switzerland now, not Japan or USA...
i can believe that! :)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 07:04 AM
When did you start saying "ain't" instead of "isn't" "aren't" or "am not"? I didn't notice you ever using that! :cool: :p
I only sometimes do that, I don't know when or why :p

oh and I have to leave again, will have to do some non computer work as I expected. Will read back the other posts in the afternoon

ste
12-15-2005, 07:17 AM
Egg drop soup? :scratch: what's that? :p

I like garlic as well :lick: of course there are many varieties! That's the best of soup.

I also like soup with egg in it... I don't like eggs in general ...but in a soup it is very tasty... it looks great aswell...

ste
12-15-2005, 07:24 AM
Indeed, my cute lil Alco :)

say hi to him from me please :hug:

ste
12-15-2005, 07:26 AM
And Ste :bounce: :wavey: good to see you posting again, I missed you!

missed you aswell :hug: it was such a shitty day yesterday couldn't go online...just had to work that I will somehow be finished with everything on friday.... but seems I won't... as I am chatting today :p... I just can't know that here my friends are writing and I can't go....:hug:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:26 AM
I will watch it on TV...:) and hope that he will get it....

@ Yukio... will you watch Credit Suisse Sport Awards?? to help our Roger?? so that he wins the award? I am interested if he will be there personnally... last year he was in Australia ...but this year... I have no clue:rolleyes:
Guete morgä!

Sounds like he is in Switzerland now, and I hope he will be there in the studio on Saturday... I have no time conflict on Saturday evening so far, so I think I will watch it yeah... :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:29 AM
I don't like Glühwein that much either...but have to say when you can't taste the wine that much then it is okay...but I love more the "Punsch"... that's good and tasty..:)
Oh, finally I found someone who shares the taste with me! :D :p I like wine, but I don't like this "hot wine"... Yeah,, I love to drink Orangenpunsch!! :D

ste
12-15-2005, 07:29 AM

Chiudi-fan 12396
ste 10000
Stevens Point 6180
RogiNie 3301

oh great :lol:
seems I also passed 14K... I noticed it but forget to write something about it later :p...seems I am a bit closer to you again than before... but still not as close as I was at the beginning :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:30 AM
I am here already! Dunno what my planning is today, thought I had non computer work this morning. I am confused :confused: :shrug:
Yvo! :wavey:

Anyway, we are happy to have you here now!! :hug:

ste
12-15-2005, 07:31 AM

that's really a nice one... and I think it counts for everyone here :)
you're allowed to quote them... so we also can read what made you smile... :)

ste
will go and have a cup of coffee.... I am sooo tired of working :p... no I should work more but I can't....

Stevens Point
I don't know wonton :shrug: looks strange

I do love spring rolls :lick:
yeah, it looks strange, but it is good! But, yeah, I prefer spring rolls more! :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:33 AM
I really don't know it :shrug:

When you go to a chinese restaurant next time, you should be able to find this egg drop soup in the menu card. :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:37 AM
it can be served in a lot of different ways, I usually don't eat rice with it.

I did eat hardly anything yesterday! Well I had two cups of chicken soup :lick: a lil bit of satay (meat with satay sauce) and a banana :shrug: But I had lunch with the sg and the guy. That really was great. We laughed a lot. I am really going to miss those people here!
Ah, I almost forgot that you don't like rice.. :p

You like bananas, don't you! :) I know you are having a difficult time at the moment, knowing you will leave there soon... :hug: :hug:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:39 AM
I have no idea, I don't know the number of posts people have in threads, I don't check that. I know that in the Dutch thread so far I am the only onewith more than 10K posts
I have checked some threads with x0,000 posts, and this thread is the only one with two different posters with 10,000 posts... Soon, or later, I will be the third one here... :p

(But, you do have many many posts in the Dutch thread, as well! :eek:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:40 AM
yes indeed, and I am glad you still do!
If I get too noisy and annoying, you tell me then! :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:42 AM
Ah yes that was annoying. They had told me I had to pick them up at 9pm, but coz of the hot weather a lot of trains were delayed and they didn't arrive till 11.30pm :eek:

I remember I talked a lot about one of them, he was so cute :hearts:
If it is too hot, do the trains get delayed!? :eek: The guy gets an enemy! :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:43 AM
I only sometimes do that, I don't know when or why :p

oh and I have to leave again, will have to do some non computer work as I expected. Will read back the other posts in the afternoon
see you! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 07:46 AM
will go and have a cup of coffee.... I am sooo tired of working :p... no I should work more but I can't....
get some rest, ste! I will see you later today again! :wavey:

ste
12-15-2005, 08:10 AM

do you remember when you said it won't be great??? that you don't wanna go there... ?? and I said that it will be great and that you wish it won't end... :hug: I am so happy it was like that now... :hug::hug::hug:

ste
12-15-2005, 08:12 AM

indeed we should be happy about this... :)

ste
12-15-2005, 08:13 AM

a bit more difficult indeed :p

I can imagine that such a monday wasn't great... so hopefully it will be more calm the next evenings :)

ste
12-15-2005, 08:20 AM
I will need pics for myself anyway, so will take them. I just don't like it to take pics with toomany students around so I wanna wait tillt here are no students :p

I think it's like that for everybody, when you got a group you are used to each other, but when a strangers sees that group (s)he thinks it's strange. But if the stranger would take one of the groupmembers to the stranger's group, this groupmember would think this strangers group is strange :p (ok I know this post sounds weird, hope you undetstand what I mean :p)

:lol: it sounds weird but I understand what you wanna say and I think the same

ste
12-15-2005, 08:23 AM
I think, who ever is going to be the one, will know by then I don't like rings :p

then it's good...otherwise I can give him a hint :p

ste
12-15-2005, 08:26 AM
:hug: 1617 oh ok I see, hope you will catch me! Or we'll have a hug more than we count :p

:hug: 1618 what was this about?!

:hug: 1619 wouldn't be that bad... as we already have plenty of them :)

:hug: 1620 about the christmas card you sent me and which I should pring now...:)

ste
12-15-2005, 08:33 AM
I know that my body hardly changes, that's a luck I got :)

and I have the same luck till today :)

ste
12-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Why should it be specially tomato soup? I like that soup, but it's not really my fave soup

I just mentioned those who came to mind first :)

ste
12-15-2005, 08:40 AM
yeah when I see that quote, you don't even have to read it to know I was mad! :o Luckily I feel a lot better after last night, but still I dont'have the best mood.

hope it is again better than yesterday.... yeah such posts you quite suddenly see how it had to be.....

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:42 AM
I am sometimes using dictionaries for making posts here. You know what dictionaries I got next to this computer? English-Japanese Japanese-English, German-English English German, German-Japanese Japanese German, and Dutch-German German Dutch... :p
Wow :eek: I don't have any dictionary next to my laptop, I just got a Dutch-English, English-Dutch dictionary on my laptop :) we could copy it froma disc at school for free

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 08:44 AM
Wow :eek: I don't have any dictionary next to my laptop, I just got a Dutch-English, English-Dutch dictionary on my laptop :) we could copy it froma disc at school for free
Wow, you got a dictionary in your laptop! That's useful! Free translation in the web doesn't help much....

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:48 AM
How many cans of energy drinks, and what exactly did you drink this night?? :aplot:
I already had a lot of energy before evening drinking those drinks, you know... I was a bit sleepy when I arrived at the flatbuilding so did lay down on my bed, but then Teresa called me that we had to go to the shop. So on our way to the shop I did get already more energy. And in the shop we saw these "kinder surpise" chocolat eggs (you also got them in Switzerland?) so I said to Teresa "let's buy them" so on our way back we were eating this chocolat and opening the lil surprises. And at the flat building I totally happy showed the surprise to the guy. Think he thought I am crazy, what I am of course! So then we did go to Teresa's room and drank in five minutes the two cans of energy drink. I was quite hyperactive when we did go to the pub and we had lots of fun. (sadly the guy didn't want to come with us). First thing I drank there was some stronger alcoholic drank, with a sweet taste I dunno what it is named. I drink it regularly, coz Teresa always orders it for me. And then we didn't have enough money for another of those so we both had a beer. It was great, and I was so tired when I was back that I did go to my bed almost right away and slept really well. So this morning I jumped out ofmy bed at 7 coz I felt a lot better than the other days!

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Isn't it actually good that he is holding you tight!? :p :angel:
I love it to have his arm around me, but I need to move when I go to sleep, so then it isn't good :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:53 AM
I also like soup with egg in it... I don't like eggs in general ...but in a soup it is very tasty... it looks great aswell...
I like eggs, but I dunno if I would like it in soup :shrug:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:55 AM
oh great :lol:
seems I also passed 14K... I noticed it but forget to write something about it later :p...seems I am a bit closer to you again than before... but still not as close as I was at the beginning :p
That is coz I hardly post lately, coz of some reason... :angel: :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:56 AM
When you go to a chinese restaurant next time, you should be able to find this egg drop soup in the menu card. :)
I have no idea what it is named in Dutch, so how can I find it?! :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:58 AM
Ah, I almost forgot that you don't like rice.. :p

You like bananas, don't you! :) I know you are having a difficult time at the moment, knowing you will leave there soon... :hug: :hug:
I love bananas, that means, as long as they're still green-yellow. I hate it when they are totally yellow or a bit brown :p

Today my mood is a lot better, tho I feel a bit unsure, I have to talk to the guy for sure, but I dunno how or when...

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:58 AM
I have checked some threads with x0,000 posts, and this thread is the only one with two different posters with 10,000 posts... Soon, or later, I will be the third one here... :p

(But, you do have many many posts in the Dutch thread, as well! :eek:
Yep I don't think it'll take long or you'll have 10K here! I know I got a lot of posts in the Dutch thread :o

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 08:59 AM
If I get too noisy and annoying, you tell me then! :p
you'll notice it in my behaviour :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:01 AM
If it is too hot, do the trains get delayed!? :eek: The guy gets an enemy! :)
well here it does, every easy thing can delay trains.

Well, the spanish guy, I think you don't remember too much of it as it was for you your beginning in this thread and we didnt'chat that much yet, but I had a great time with him. I was always talking about him here. But lately I didn't have time to think back of the week with the spanish guy, as there is the guy who I spend my time with :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:01 AM
I already had a lot of energy before evening drinking those drinks, you know... I was a bit sleepy when I arrived at the flatbuilding so did lay down on my bed, but then Teresa called me that we had to go to the shop. So on our way to the shop I did get already more energy. And in the shop we saw these "kinder surpise" chocolat eggs (you also got them in Switzerland?) so I said to Teresa "let's buy them" so on our way back we were eating this chocolat and opening the lil surprises. And at the flat building I totally happy showed the surprise to the guy. Think he thought I am crazy, what I am of course! So then we did go to Teresa's room and drank in five minutes the two cans of energy drink. I was quite hyperactive when we did go to the pub and we had lots of fun. (sadly the guy didn't want to come with us). First thing I drank there was some stronger alcoholic drank, with a sweet taste I dunno what it is named. I drink it regularly, coz Teresa always orders it for me. And then we didn't have enough money for another of those so we both had a beer. It was great, and I was so tired when I was back that I did go to my bed almost right away and slept really well. So this morning I jumped out ofmy bed at 7 coz I felt a lot better than the other days!
We do have those Kinder Überraschung chocolates. :) It has a toy in it! When I go to this bar at the Techonogial Institute in Zurich (ETH) after the rehearsal on Monday, one of the colleagues buys me sometimes this chocolate. This chocolate is actually good, and I have fun making this toy, but I usually leave it there behind... :p I like to drink alcoholic drinks with some weird names (For example, sex on the beach), but they are expensive indeed.... When was the last time i drank such thing? Summer 2004?? Anyway, I would like to have one of those again sometime. :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:02 AM
I love it to have his arm around me, but I need to move when I go to sleep, so then it isn't good :p
Doesn't he let his arms go when you are sleeping? :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:02 AM
do you remember when you said it won't be great??? that you don't wanna go there... ?? and I said that it will be great and that you wish it won't end... :hug: I am so happy it was like that now... :hug::hug::hug:
I also knew it was going to be like that, it's usually that way ;) but when I look back it, even while I would know it would end like this, I would still complain and wouldn't want to go. And I for sure can miss the job. It's just great that I could meet some people here I can get along with. It's not that I don't wanna stop the palcement, it's more that I don't wanna leave my friends

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:03 AM
If you want, I can make one there! :)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:03 AM
:hug: 1619 wouldn't be that bad... as we already have plenty of them :)

:hug: 1620 about the christmas card you sent me and which I should pring now...:)
:hug: 1621 but still, wouldn't be nice to have missed a hug count!

:hug: 1622 ok I understand, did you finish it? :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:04 AM
I have no idea what it is named in Dutch, so how can I find it?! :p
It should be under soup section, and it should have "egg" in its name... Then that's it, 99% sure! :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:05 AM
hope it is again better than yesterday.... yeah such posts you quite suddenly see how it had to be.....
last night was great for sure! And hopefully tonight again, tho no, tonight won't be that nice as usually... will tell about that inmy evening report tomorrow. It won't be bad or so, but can't be as I want (laying on the couch!)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:06 AM
Wow, you got a dictionary in your laptop! That's useful! Free translation in the web doesn't help much....
It's a really great dictionary, a lot better than all those free translations in the web :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:08 AM
I love bananas, that means, as long as they're still green-yellow. I hate it when they are totally yellow or a bit brown :p

Today my mood is a lot better, tho I feel a bit unsure, I have to talk to the guy for sure, but I dunno how or when...
Are you sure!? For me, a banana is the best when it is yellow and has some brown spots on it!

It is difficult indeed, when and how... But, you at least know you should talk to him,, so hopefully you will have a feeling that it is time to talk to him... :) :hug:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:08 AM
We do have those Kinder Überraschung chocolates. :) It has a toy in it! When I go to this bar at the Techonogial Institute in Zurich (ETH) after the rehearsal on Monday, one of the colleagues buys me sometimes this chocolate. This chocolate is actually good, and I have fun making this toy, but I usually leave it there behind... :p I like to drink alcoholic drinks with some weird names (For example, sex on the beach), but they are expensive indeed.... When was the last time i drank such thing? Summer 2004?? Anyway, I would like to have one of those again sometime. :)
I didn't leave the toy behind, we had so much fun. We first tried to make them while walking, but that didn't work. So we did stop and did make it then, people were looking at us wondering what we were doing. So now I got two of the toys in my room in Deurne, Teresa has the third one :) But the chocolate is good indeed :lick:

Yeah it's sad, that's why I usually drink beer, coz the other stuff is so expensive.

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:09 AM
Doesn't he let his arms go when you are sleeping? :p
But it's cold without his arm around me, so then I wouldn't sleep aswell :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:09 AM
Yep I don't think it'll take long or you'll have 10K here! I know I got a lot of posts in the Dutch thread :o
So, you were the one who put lots of numbers in the Dutch thread! :lol: :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:13 AM
If you want, I can make one there! :)
If you know how to make it, maybe it would be a nice idea to do. But I don't want my visitors to cook, so actually I should be the one to make it :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:13 AM
well here it does, every easy thing can delay trains.

Well, the spanish guy, I think you don't remember too much of it as it was for you your beginning in this thread and we didnt'chat that much yet, but I had a great time with him. I was always talking about him here. But lately I didn't have time to think back of the week with the spanish guy, as there is the guy who I spend my time with :p
I sort of remember that you talked about one Spanish guy from the group... And, I remember that you had fun, and were sad that they left... But, I didn't remember that you had a :hearts: feeling towards him! :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:14 AM
It should be under soup section, and it should have "egg" in its name... Then that's it, 99% sure! :p
I have never seen it :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:15 AM
It's a really great dictionary, a lot better than all those free translations in the web :)
When I have four different dictionaries next to the computer, sometimes I don't know which one I need for the moment! :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:15 AM
Are you sure!? For me, a banana is the best when it is yellow and has some brown spots on it!

It is difficult indeed, when and how... But, you at least know you should talk to him,, so hopefully you will have a feeling that it is time to talk to him... :) :hug:
Yep I am sure. Everybody says I am mad,but I love them a lot more when they're green.

I will pm you soon, to explain why I really have to talk to him, but I wanna finish backreading first :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:16 AM
So, you were the one who put lots of numbers in the Dutch thread! :lol: :p
it was mostly Tijn and me, tho when Tijn did stop it was me left, mostly talking with Nienke ;)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:16 AM
There were about 50 people there, mostly eldery people. Young people like Michael weren't interesting in this event, it seems like... :p

yeah I can imagine that there were more elderly people singing...

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:17 AM
I sort of remember that you talked about one Spanish guy from the group... And, I remember that you had fun, and were sad that they left... But, I didn't remember that you had a :hearts: feeling towards him! :p
I really liked him a lot! He was great :hearts:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:17 AM
I didn't leave the toy behind, we had so much fun. We first tried to make them while walking, but that didn't work. So we did stop and did make it then, people were looking at us wondering what we were doing. So now I got two of the toys in my room in Deurne, Teresa has the third one :) But the chocolate is good indeed :lick:

Yeah it's sad, that's why I usually drink beer, coz the other stuff is so expensive.
:lol: I can imagine it is hard making those toys while walking! What did you get? I remember I got a pirate there!

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:18 AM
When I have four different dictionaries next to the computer, sometimes I don't know which one I need for the moment! :p
I can believe that is confusing!

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:18 AM
But it's cold without his arm around me, so then I wouldn't sleep aswell :p
Hmmm, then you should indeed go back to your own bed... :p

ste
12-15-2005, 09:19 AM
I feel we are so :angel: :p group!

nice that you feel the same :)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:20 AM
It is always nice to share time of eating with someone you like! :)

yeah indeed... and as I love eating that's even more important

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:21 AM
If you know how to make it, maybe it would be a nice idea to do. But I don't want my visitors to cook, so actually I should be the one to make it :p
Nah, that doesn't matter. ;) and I don't have such rules.... :p But, I would like to have your spontanious soup! :)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:22 AM
I think he is too busy for going to the computer... He must be really working hard to come back on court ASAP!! (Don't you think so? :p )

sure and I am hoping he is soon coming back so I don't mind if he doesn't write me back... it's just not great without him on tour....

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:22 AM
I have never seen it :shrug:
It is a very typical and popular Chinese soup.... :scratch:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 09:24 AM
Yep I am sure. Everybody says I am mad,but I love them a lot more when they're green.

I will pm you soon, to explain why I really have to talk to him, but I wanna finish backreading first :p
I can eat it, but...... :shrug:

OK! but, now I have to go again! i will come back later! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:30 AM
:lol: I can imagine it is hard making those toys while walking! What did you get? I remember I got a pirate there!
I did get a swan, and Teresa did get a parrot, and the one for both of us was a frog with a gnome on his back. But I did like the parrot more and Teresa the swan, so we did change. And I was allowed to have the frog with gnome. The parrot is really great, that is also the one which I showed to the guy :p

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:30 AM
Hmmm, then you should indeed go back to your own bed... :p
Yep exactly :p

ste
12-15-2005, 09:31 AM
This is a big mistery!! A man gives so much effort to find out her finger size, and buys a ring for her to propose. He proposes her, but she says unfortunately no... :sad: :sad: :sad: Then what happens with the ring!!??

1. He keeps it for another woman he might proposes in the future...

Concern: This later woman is likely to have the different finger size...

2. He sells it.

Concern: Some of the money is back, but it must be painful for him, because the person or store which is buying the ring from him must realize that he was refused by his proposal... :o

3. He throws away into a deep sea (or lake or whatever)

Concern: What a waste!!! :eek:

Any idea??

indeed no of this idea is that great... hmm perhaps it would be best if the doesn't give her a ring if he isn't that sure if she will say yes or no.... because sometimes you already talked about marrying before... so you should know what she thinks about it.... so it would perhaps be better to ask her somewhere else without a ring... just a nice rose or so... or a necklace... which she could also wear if she says no... and normally when she says no it doesn't mean that the partnership is over... she just isn't prepared to marry... or she doesn't want to at the moment... so you could still give her the ring... as a love-present... and ask her again in the future....

I just hope that you'll never hear a "no" if you will ask a woman :hug:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Nah, that doesn't matter. ;) and I don't have such rules.... :p But, I would like to have your spontanious soup! :)
But by then I won't have anything at home, will have to see how we do that. I would say the first day we spend in Breda, as I have to go to the supermarket for sure, it'll be my first day in Breda again as well. (well I might come the evening before, not sure...)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:33 AM
She could actually fly to Geneva, then go to Wallis->Interlaken->Zurich and fly back from Zurich... That's a beautiful one way trip! (or opposite way)

yeah this for sure... we have many nice places she should visit... so she should stay a bit longer... best would be some weeks with Yvo... so we could see them both a bit more than just some days :)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:35 AM
I sometimes have Ovo drink with hot milk. that's a nice morning treat! :)

I don't drink it that often anymore...but when I am outside and it is that cold then I go somewhere in a restaurant and ask for a hot Ovo :lick: that's very tasty:)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:35 AM
It is a very typical and popular Chinese soup.... :scratch:
I always order "shark fin soup" tho it's made of chicken in Holland as we can't sale shark fin here :p

ste
12-15-2005, 09:37 AM
It is indeed a good game for free time! I don't need to do this everyday, but for example, when I have free time (no computer is free) or sitting in a train for a long time or so... Sudoku is good, because you need just mathematical brain, no need of vacabs like crossword pazzle... So, you can solve it if you think well...

yeah indeed just something to write and this Sudoku and you're ready to do something :)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:38 AM
Good luck with driving, Steffi! :yeah:

thanks very much :hug:

ste
12-15-2005, 09:40 AM
According to Yvo, but people do swim in a lake on the new year's day in Holland! :eek: Do Swiss people do that as well, swimming in a lake for a good reason in the winter? Some Japanese people do this, too..

hmm good question... I can't think of something like that on the 1st January... but perhaps it exists... there are for sure people who go swimming in the lake everyday... but just for themself....

ste
12-15-2005, 09:43 AM
I felt good today in the train!
Since last Sunday, I have to buy train tickets for the first time in my whole stay in Switzerland. Till then, I hadn't had to buy train tickets. Till last Sunday, I owned this "General Abonnement" which allowed me to travel all over Switzerland without having a ticket. It was really convenient, but it costs a lot, needless to say.. And, it costs even more when you are 25 years old or older,,, so I decided not to buy this again.. Now I have this one-year pass for City of Zurich and half-price ticket that enables me to buy tickets for half price... Today, I had to travel, so I bought a train ticket. In the train, a train crew was asking around to show the tickets, so I could proudly show my paper ticket today! My first time!!

:lol: nice experience.... :)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:45 AM
I can eat it, but...... :shrug:

OK! but, now I have to go again! i will come back later! :wavey:
See you :wavey:

ste
12-15-2005, 09:46 AM

Hey Ginger nice that you visit us here :hug:

ste
12-15-2005, 09:48 AM

do you mind having a computer then??? :)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 09:51 AM
do you mind having a computer then??? :)
it was more like that I didn't know what to do :p But I just talked to the one I should work with... and we agreed to work this afternoon :)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Guete morgä!

Sounds like he is in Switzerland now, and I hope he will be there in the studio on Saturday... I have no time conflict on Saturday evening so far, so I think I will watch it yeah... :)

so you also phone once for him??? :)
I hope he will be there... so it would be nice if he wins it so that we could hear him talking again :) I miss him already...:)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Oh, finally I found someone who shares the taste with me! :D :p I like wine, but I don't like this "hot wine"... Yeah,, I love to drink Orangenpunsch!! :D

me neither..but have to say that I don't like normal cold wine aswell... I drink it but it's not that good imo....
but Punsch is good... a bit sweet and hot when it is cold outside :)

ste
12-15-2005, 09:57 AM

sounds like a nice evening... yeah we have those eggs aswell here... what did you have??? a figure or something you had to build together first??

ste
12-15-2005, 09:58 AM

it isn't like egg anymore :p

ste
12-15-2005, 09:58 AM
That is coz I hardly post lately, coz of some reason... :angel: :p

I know... but still 2000 difference :eek:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 10:00 AM
sounds like a nice evening... yeah we have those eggs aswell here... what did you have??? a figure or something you had to build together first??
I wrote a few posts ago what I did get. It was like ages ago I had those eggs, had so much fun! Teresa is a great friend, she's crazy as well!

ste
12-15-2005, 10:00 AM
I also knew it was going to be like that, it's usually that way ;) but when I look back it, even while I would know it would end like this, I would still complain and wouldn't want to go. And I for sure can miss the job. It's just great that I could meet some people here I can get along with. It's not that I don't wanna stop the palcement, it's more that I don't wanna leave my friends

I know how you feel... hope it will go somehow for you :hug::hug::hug:

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 10:01 AM
I know... but still 2000 difference :eek:
yep but it was 3000 once, so you did get 1000 back already!

ste
okay will go home for lunch... will be back afterwards :wavey:

Nymeria
I know how you feel... hope it will go somehow for you :hug::hug::hug:
Glad I wont'have time to be sad, coz I'll be busy rightaway :)

Nymeria
12-15-2005, 10:02 AM
okay will go home for lunch... will be back afterwards :wavey:
See you :wavey: have a good lunch, will soon leave as well for mine.

ste
12-15-2005, 11:36 AM
:hug: 1621 but still, wouldn't be nice to have missed a hug count!

:hug: 1622 ok I understand, did you finish it? :)

:hug: 1623 sure it would be sad... so good that you've seen it :)

:hug: 1624 no I haven't finish it... but will soon

ste
12-15-2005, 11:42 AM
last night was great for sure! And hopefully tonight again, tho no, tonight won't be that nice as usually... will tell about that inmy evening report tomorrow. It won't be bad or so, but can't be as I want (laying on the couch!)

what a pity...but hopefully it will be good aswell...:)

ste
12-15-2005, 11:52 AM
it was more like that I didn't know what to do :p But I just talked to the one I should work with... and we agreed to work this afternoon :)

ah I see... nice that you agreed in that...:p

ste
12-15-2005, 11:53 AM
I wrote a few posts ago what I did get. It was like ages ago I had those eggs, had so much fun! Teresa is a great friend, she's crazy as well!

yeah I read it now... I love those lil figures... we also have them in the chips... so I sometimes buy those lil bags just to have such a lil surprise :lol:

ste
12-15-2005, 11:56 AM
yep but it was 3000 once, so you did get 1000 back already!

ah okay already something but the rest will be tougher...

ste
12-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Glad I wont'have time to be sad, coz I'll be busy rightaway :)

so no time to really come chatting as we did in summer :)

ste
12-15-2005, 11:58 AM
See you :wavey: have a good lunch, will soon leave as well for mine.

:wavey: I am back... but think you won't be here as you said you'll work with this other person....

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 12:54 PM
it was mostly Tijn and me, tho when Tijn did stop it was me left, mostly talking with Nienke ;)
But that was before this thread was established, right?

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 12:57 PM
yeah I can imagine that there were more elderly people singing...
I hope they had fun singing... I had a feeling the band was too loud when they were singing, but I was conducting right in front of the band, so the volume was just right for the people... I don't get to conducting opportunities, so it was a great time for me, too! :)

ste
12-15-2005, 12:59 PM
I hope they had fun singing... I had a feeling the band was too loud when they were singing, but I was conducting right in front of the band, so the volume was just right for the people... I don't get to conducting opportunities, so it was a great time for me, too! :)

but you still prefer playing yourself I think right??

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:00 PM
I really liked him a lot! He was great :hearts:
Will he and his friends come back next year to you?

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:05 PM
I can believe that is confusing!
When I need a dictionary... That's when I know what to say, but don't know it in English, and when I am not sure about the spell. I often know the word in Japanese or German, so sometimes I don't know which one I should use, Japanese-English or German-English... then I take the one which is the closest to me... :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:06 PM
nice that you feel the same :)
So you do also feel we are a :p group? :lol:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:08 PM
sure and I am hoping he is soon coming back so I don't mind if he doesn't write me back... it's just not great without him on tour....
You are a great Marco fan, i feel! :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:10 PM
I did get a swan, and Teresa did get a parrot, and the one for both of us was a frog with a gnome on his back. But I did like the parrot more and Teresa the swan, so we did change. And I was allowed to have the frog with gnome. The parrot is really great, that is also the one which I showed to the guy :p
Did he like it?

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:12 PM
indeed no of this idea is that great... hmm perhaps it would be best if the doesn't give her a ring if he isn't that sure if she will say yes or no.... because sometimes you already talked about marrying before... so you should know what she thinks about it.... so it would perhaps be better to ask her somewhere else without a ring... just a nice rose or so... or a necklace... which she could also wear if she says no... and normally when she says no it doesn't mean that the partnership is over... she just isn't prepared to marry... or she doesn't want to at the moment... so you could still give her the ring... as a love-present... and ask her again in the future....

I just hope that you'll never hear a "no" if you will ask a woman :hug:
Then it won't be so romantic and surprising for her... :shrug:

Thanks! :hug:

ste
12-15-2005, 01:13 PM
So you do also feel we are a :p group? :lol:

no we're a :p:p:p group...:lol:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:14 PM
But by then I won't have anything at home, will have to see how we do that. I would say the first day we spend in Breda, as I have to go to the supermarket for sure, it'll be my first day in Breda again as well. (well I might come the evening before, not sure...)
Yes, we will see what we will do then. :) If you want to go to the supermarket, I want to come as well, because I want to see what one could buy there and might want to take some home... :)

ste
12-15-2005, 01:14 PM
You are a great Marco fan, i feel! :)

I hope I am yes.... I just wanna see him playing without pain again :yeah::worship:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:15 PM
yeah this for sure... we have many nice places she should visit... so she should stay a bit longer... best would be some weeks with Yvo... so we could see them both a bit more than just some days :)
That would be sure great! :D :D

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:16 PM
I don't drink it that often anymore...but when I am outside and it is that cold then I go somewhere in a restaurant and ask for a hot Ovo :lick: that's very tasty:)
I had again some Gipfeli and ovo milk today! :lick:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:18 PM
I always order "shark fin soup" tho it's made of chicken in Holland as we can't sale shark fin here :p
Oh that one is also great! I mean Chinese soups are really good! I had often this shark soup in Japan. :)

ste
12-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Then it won't be so romantic and surprising for her... :shrug:

Thanks! :hug:

yeah I think this will be the bad point of it... hmmm nothing simple it seems....

you're welcome :hug:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:20 PM
yeah indeed just something to write and this Sudoku and you're ready to do something :)
The problem is I don't find sudoku often, because I read 20Minuten daily which doesn't have sudoku, and I don't pay for sudoku books or news paper that contains one.... So, my chance is someone leaves a magazine or newspaper like Blick behind in the train or somewhere, so that I can pick them up! :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:21 PM
hmm good question... I can't think of something like that on the 1st January... but perhaps it exists... there are for sure people who go swimming in the lake everyday... but just for themself....
Is it scientifically proved that swimming in winter is good for the body??

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:22 PM
:lol: nice experience.... :)
But, I don't like that I have to buy tickets all the time... Within the city of Zurich, I can go anywhere I want without buying any tickets. :)

ste
12-15-2005, 01:24 PM
That would be sure great! :D :D

indeed.. hopefully we can do something like that once....

ste
12-15-2005, 01:25 PM
I had again some Gipfeli and ovo milk today! :lick:

hmm a Gipfeli would be great now...:lick:

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:25 PM
so you also phone once for him??? :)
I hope he will be there... so it would be nice if he wins it so that we could hear him talking again :) I miss him already...:)
As a fan of Roger, I would like to vote for him, but as a Swiss sport fan, maybe Lüthi might deserve this award more than Roger for this year... I don't know if I will vote for Roger or Tom, but I won't vote for Stephane, though I know what he won is so great! This is my true feeling right now...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:27 PM
me neither..but have to say that I don't like normal cold wine aswell... I drink it but it's not that good imo....
but Punsch is good... a bit sweet and hot when it is cold outside :)
I like wine, but I just drink it occasionally... Yeah, punsch is great! :D

ste
12-15-2005, 01:27 PM
The problem is I don't find sudoku often, because I read 20Minuten daily which doesn't have sudoku, and I don't pay for sudoku books or news paper that contains one.... So, my chance is someone leaves a magazine or newspaper like Blick behind in the train or somewhere, so that I can pick them up! :p

no problem... go to google and enter Sudoku...and there is a site where you can print them... so you can print as many as you want for free :)

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:29 PM
but you still prefer playing yourself I think right??
I would say both playing and conducting are my passions! I like both!

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:30 PM
no we're a :p:p:p group...:lol:
Do you mean here we are a :worship: group?

ste
12-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Is it scientifically proved that swimming in winter is good for the body??

I am no scientist :lol:.... perhaps just that you do something... that's always good...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:31 PM
I hope I am yes.... I just wanna see him playing without pain again :yeah::worship:
That's what his fans are hoping at the moment! But, he should be a little more kind to tell us how it is going..... :p

ste
12-15-2005, 01:33 PM
But, I don't like that I have to buy tickets all the time... Within the city of Zurich, I can go anywhere I want without buying any tickets. :)

I know... I don't like that aswell.. you always have to think of it...
but what you can do if you wanna travel somewhere where it costs more than 30 ot 35 francs you can ask in the community "Gemeindeverwaltung/Stadtverwaltung" if they have such a daily GA.. so you only pay 30 or 35 francs...depends a bit of the region you are in... and then you can go whereever you want with this card... but it is only valuable on this single day... normally you can order them 30 days before you wanna go somewhere the earliest...and here they are quite quick taken...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:34 PM
yeah I think this will be the bad point of it... hmmm nothing simple it seems....

you're welcome :hug:
This is just a phylosophical question which we can never find the answer of.... Being a man is a bit cruel huh....... :p

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:35 PM
indeed.. hopefully we can do something like that once....
Maybe in the summer when we all have time!

ste
12-15-2005, 01:37 PM
As a fan of Roger, I would like to vote for him, but as a Swiss sport fan, maybe Lüthi might deserve this award more than Roger for this year... I don't know if I will vote for Roger or Tom, but I won't vote for Stephane, though I know what he won is so great! This is my true feeling right now...

I can't say anything against them all...they are great sportmen.. with a huge heart and all are really nice... so I'd say everyone would deserve it... but if you look who won most... it is just Roger... he won quite everything he did... he lost 4 times... 4 times... that's nothing I'd say... so I think he would deserve it for sure... but also Lüthi was great...and no one expected him to win the whole ... so he for sure also would deserve it...and will be tough opponent for Roger... Stephane is in my opinion the one with the worst chances...he hasn't as much fans as Roger and Tom... we will see... I will phone once for Roger... just because he is the one I look up to... but then I stop phoning... because everyone would deserve it...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:38 PM
hmm a Gipfeli would be great now...:lick:
now I feel like eating Chinese fried noodles!! I am hungry, because I didn't eat much for lunch!!!

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:41 PM
no problem... go to google and enter Sudoku...and there is a site where you can print them... so you can print as many as you want for free :)
A good idea!! how come did I never think of this?

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:42 PM
I am no scientist :lol:.... perhaps just that you do something... that's always good...
But, it is very cold! Freezing cold in the winter lake or sea!!!!! It is even colder and could be painful for your skin than going outside without clothes!

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:45 PM
I know... I don't like that aswell.. you always have to think of it...
but what you can do if you wanna travel somewhere where it costs more than 30 ot 35 francs you can ask in the community "Gemeindeverwaltung/Stadtverwaltung" if they have such a daily GA.. so you only pay 30 or 35 francs...depends a bit of the region you are in... and then you can go whereever you want with this card... but it is only valuable on this single day... normally you can order them 30 days before you wanna go somewhere the earliest...and here they are quite quick taken...
Is there a GA for just one day?? And, I don't think it costs just 35 francs or so, because from Zurich to Geneva, it costs more than that, so there doesn't make sence of having a price less than this daily GA for one way...

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:49 PM
I can't say anything against them all...they are great sportmen.. with a huge heart and all are really nice... so I'd say everyone would deserve it... but if you look who won most... it is just Roger... he won quite everything he did... he lost 4 times... 4 times... that's nothing I'd say... so I think he would deserve it for sure... but also Lüthi was great...and no one expected him to win the whole ... so he for sure also would deserve it...and will be tough opponent for Roger... Stephane is in my opinion the one with the worst chances...he hasn't as much fans as Roger and Tom... we will see... I will phone once for Roger... just because he is the one I look up to... but then I stop phoning... because everyone would deserve it...
I don't want to argue with you now, but I think tennis and motor sport are completely different sport, so it is hard to compare the two.... Lüthi is this year's world champion in that kind and he has the honor what other motor cyclists are dreaming to have... So, what Tom has done is also great... It is hard to compare with Roger's greatness,,,,,, Oh,,,, I don't know..... I would like to vote for these two, if I am allowed to!!!

Stevens Point
12-15-2005, 01:53 PM
OK,,, I'm off for now! I will come back for a short while before going to the rehearsal again!! :wavey:

ste
12-15-2005, 02:00 PM
I like wine, but I just drink it occasionally... Yeah, punsch is great! :D

If I can chooose then I take Rivella instead of wine :p