*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:55 PM
And I am going to eat something now, and will be back afterwards as i have to be here till after 7 and then I have some non computer work to do before I can go to the flat building! Luckily being online helped to improve my mood a bit, tho it's still not good! :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 03:00 PM
HAVE A good dinner my dear~~~~

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Iam not good and I don't like it :p
So what do you do when you go out on every Wednesday night? :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah I am so tired these days, should go to sleep in time :p
That's better, but I also understand that you want to spend more time with your friends. :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:03 PM
So I am not going to reach that :p
And, that's OK in my opinion. ;)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:05 PM
That's nice of you and that is indeed the wayt o help, she should find a chat about her interests. That makes it a lot more interesting for her, when she has something she can talk about :) of course here she would also be able to follow the convo's as we often have non-tennis chats, but it would be different as we do all share the love for tennis
This is absolutely right...

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Yep! It's a tradition on the 1st of Januar and indeed my friends will do that as well! I would've come with them if I had the chance,but I don't as it's far from where I live
Do you have a lake or so near you where you can do it? :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Then it would prolly take more days :(
If, so I would go for vacation!!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:09 PM
would be nice if they would put a cow in the movie
Then i can be a part of your team! :lol:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:11 PM
I have never had that :shrug:
Probably not, because it is something Japanese... a sea weed soup... mmmmmmm :D And also miso soup,, mmmmmmm :D I also like Thai soup with coconut taste. :)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:14 PM
So what do you do when you go out on every Wednesday night? :p I am usually standing at the side looking at others :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:15 PM
That's better, but I also understand that you want to spend more time with your friends. :)
That's what I got as well, these last two weeks don't matter, and I don't mind to be tired

Stevens Point
yeah I will see if I can watch it, I know the name, so I maybe have seen it or at least have known it was on tv

Yep that's the one! I really liked watching it, sometimes just couldn't turn my head away of the tv! (that's why it was so sad others were ruining my evening, as I wanted to see this movie). And c'mon... was it that cruel?!
I am sorry, Yvo, that you couldn't enjoy the movie as much as you wanted.... :hug: I didn't like the part where a women was captured by the terrorists, she was begging for her life, but the head of the terrorist group (Gary Oldman) shot her after this countdown... I couldn't stand that scene.... :sad: :fiery:

Nymeria
And, that's OK in my opinion. ;)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Do you have a lake or so near you where you can do it? :p
Well there is enough water in Roermond, but it's just one place in Holland to do the newyearsdive

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Not even half a year, but quite often and quite some hours :p
yeah some hours per day! and almost everyday:p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:17 PM
If, so I would go for vacation!!
if they would do it I hope they do that in days i can't log in anyway indeed. I wouldn't like to miss the board!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Then i can be a part of your team! :lol:
Exactly! :cool:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:18 PM
I think some will also stay the first days of january, not sure. Will see if there will be one in the region of Breda so we can go there. I usually don't visit any other than the one in Maastricht.
Maastricht! That's where one of my tromboen colleagues left for after a couple of years here!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Probably not, because it is something Japanese... a sea weed soup... mmmmmmm :D And also miso soup,, mmmmmmm :D I also like Thai soup with coconut taste. :)
Those soups all sound good, except for the coconut taste :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:20 PM
And I am going to eat something now, and will be back afterwards as i have to be here till after 7 and then I have some non computer work to do before I can go to the flat building! Luckily being online helped to improve my mood a bit, tho it's still not good! :wavey:
That's good to hear at least! :)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:21 PM
I am sorry, Yvo, that you couldn't enjoy the movie as much as you wanted.... :hug: I didn't like the part where a women was captured by the terrorists, she was begging for her life, but the head of the terrorist group (Gary Oldman) shot her after this countdown... I couldn't stand that scene.... :sad: :fiery:
Yep that part was hard indeed! But well, I think that shows how a terrorist acts, not always that fair... what I did like was the president, how many presidents would really be like that?! I already said in the beginning of the movie to the guy "imagine Balkenende (the Dutch president) there instead of this actor" made the guy smile, as it would be so strange Balkenende in such movie :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:23 PM
I am usually standing at the side looking at others :p
If you have someone to talk with, it is good, but if you are just alone watching others, it is boring no?

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:23 PM
yeah some hours per day! and almost everyday:p
yeah! How many days did we miss since our summer chats?! Not that many, only those few that one of us was away or didn't have internet access!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Maastricht! That's where one of my tromboen colleagues left for after a couple of years here!
Maastricht is about half an hour south of Roermond (by train) so I have been there regularly :) It's a bit far from Breda tho (1 hour and 45 minutes)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:25 PM
That's what I got as well, these last two weeks don't matter, and I don't mind to be tired
If I were you, I would not mind being tired either for something I find more important...

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:26 PM
That's good to hear at least! :)
And I just could almost totally forget my bad mood as I was talking nicely to a colleague. But my mood still ain't that good... think I will ask Teresa if I can talk a bit with ehr tonight. Think she can helps me to improve my mood :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Well there is enough water in Roermond, but it's just one place in Holland to do the newyearsdive
Ah OK, only that place.... I think there are also winter swimming in japan, but I don't know for what and when....

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:27 PM
If you have someone to talk with, it is good, but if you are just alone watching others, it is boring no?
Sometimes not, I really love looking at people without having to talk to someone, I can really enjoy my time that way! Tho of course I prefer to have a nice someone to takl to

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:28 PM
If I were you, I would not mind being tired either for something I find more important...
Friendship (or better: receiving love,kindness from others!) is one of themost important things in life!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:29 PM
if they would do it I hope they do that in days i can't log in anyway indeed. I wouldn't like to miss the board!
When would it be that you can't log in for days??

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Ah OK, only that place.... I think there are also winter swimming in japan, but I don't know for what and when....
Every country has so it's own traditions :)

Anyway have to leave for a bit now, think I will be back in about 5 minutes. Have to check something downstairs (I am still at the school, in my office)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Those soups all sound good, except for the coconut taste :p
Thai soups are great! I especially like this coconut one! Let me see if I can find some pictures. for example.

http://www.eatthaithai.net/images/food/tomkha.jpg

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Yep that part was hard indeed! But well, I think that shows how a terrorist acts, not always that fair... what I did like was the president, how many presidents would really be like that?! I already said in the beginning of the movie to the guy "imagine Balkenende (the Dutch president) there instead of this actor" made the guy smile, as it would be so strange Balkenende in such movie :p
I know, that is indeed a president of a country in the movie world!! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:38 PM
yeah! How many days did we miss since our summer chats?! Not that many, only those few that one of us was away or didn't have internet access!
yeah something like that! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Maastricht is about half an hour south of Roermond (by train) so I have been there regularly :) It's a bit far from Breda tho (1 hour and 45 minutes)
I can't imagine him speaking Dutch, as I know he was proud to speak Swiss German. :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:41 PM
When would it be that you can't log in for days??
I mean, if they plan to close the board for a few days I want them to do that in a time I cna't log in anyway ;)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Thai soups are great! I especially like this coconut one! Let me see if I can find some pictures. for example.

http://www.eatthaithai.net/images/food/tomkha.jpg
I've had thai soup before, that was great, but I don't like coconut too much, so I don't like coconut taste soup :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:42 PM
And I just could almost totally forget my bad mood as I was talking nicely to a colleague. But my mood still ain't that good... think I will ask Teresa if I can talk a bit with ehr tonight. Think she can helps me to improve my mood :)
Yeah, talk to her.. And, she will surely help you have a better mood! :)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:43 PM
I can't imagine him speaking Dutch, as I know he was proud to speak Swiss German. :p
it's great that people can be proud of a language!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Sometimes not, I really love looking at people without having to talk to someone, I can really enjoy my time that way! Tho of course I prefer to have a nice someone to takl to
Then it is good! :)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah, talk to her.. And, she will surely help you have a better mood! :)
Yes for sure she would. I asked her if she could come to my office this afternoon, but sadly she was busy (classes :p). So hope she has some time tonight :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:45 PM
Friendship (or better: receiving love,kindness from others!) is one of themost important things in life!
I agree!! True! :D :angel:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Every country has so it's own traditions :)

Anyway have to leave for a bit now, think I will be back in about 5 minutes. Have to check something downstairs (I am still at the school, in my office)
and, I see you are already back! :lol:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:47 PM
I mean, if they plan to close the board for a few days I want them to do that in a time I cna't log in anyway ;)
like you are away from your home or work, or your computer is somehow broken?

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:48 PM
I agree!! True! :D :angel:
And I prefer to enjoy this feeling of friendship as much as I can, esp. coz I missed it so much lately! Also a big reason why I feel bad now,coz I so want to feel this feeling, but I know it'll be different when I can't see them htis often anymore, and I am mroe alone again

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:49 PM
I've had thai soup before, that was great, but I don't like coconut too much, so I don't like coconut taste soup :p
Other thai soup are also great! I like that they got many stuff to eat in the soup like seafood and vegetables. :) tom yam kung (spell?) !! :D

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:49 PM
and, I see you are already back! :lol:
I expected to be back before you reached the post :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:50 PM
like you are away from your home or work, or your computer is somehow broken?
Exactly :yeah:

oh I already know I've to hand in my laptop for a few days in the beginning of next year, but will see if I can do that on a moment I can miss him!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
it's great that people can be proud of a language!
He said he didn't like to talk in high German. He spoke with me in high German, but sometimes it became in Swiss German... So, I can't imagine that he would talk in Dutch, but he must anyway... :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Other thai soup are also great! I like that they got many stuff to eat in the soup like seafood and vegetables. :) tom yam kung (spell?) !! :D
don't ask me the spell of that, it sounds strange to me :p

Yep I also like it when there is a lot in a soup :) When I was still at secondary school I did often make a soup when I had school out early and I was home alone for lunch. Then I just made a bouillon, then I opened the fridge and did put everything in it what I could find. That was often so delicious :lick: I think I will do that again when I live in Breda and have to make a lunch for myself. I always got this stuff at home to make bouillon!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Now I have to go,,, not 5 minutes or so, but for tonight.. Maybe I will be back after the rehearsal,,, but, tonight I want to go to sleep early....

Have good evening Yvo!! :hug: :wavey:

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
He said he didn't like to talk in high German. He spoke with me in high German, but sometimes it became in Swiss German... So, I can't imagine that he would talk in Dutch, but he must anyway... :p
He is from Switzerland and did move to Holland?! or was he a Dutch guy?

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Now I have to go,,, not 5 minutes or so, but for tonight.. Maybe I will be back after the rehearsal,,, but, tonight I want to go to sleep early....

Have good evening Yvo!! :hug: :wavey:
I will soon have to leave as well, the non-computer part of my work tonight. Enjoy the rehearsal and see you tomorrow, as I won't be here when you are back. :wavey:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:41 PM
:rolls:

when I saw mart smeets on tv today I first thought "oh should send him an email" :p

yeah, we definitely have to do it once.. and not only say that we will do it :p

RogiNie
I can be nice to people, if I want to :p

luckily you wanted it this time :p

RogiNie
but yvo should be written different as well then :p
you think? :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:43 PM
I didn't see him :sad: as I was not at home. The 1000 was strange, at least that's what I say after I saw the result. Some unexpected did do really well

yeah, it was strange indeed! it's already very strange that someone in the B-groupe had a better time than everyone in the A-groupe.. and that all the 'well-known' skaters didn't get a medal..

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
I can't remember right now what she said, but this one is indeed hard to understand... No way to get it without dictionary....

I will translate it: 'We told him that we would celebrate it this weekend, so that's why.. ' She said that when you asked how Sinterklaas was and Kezzi said that it was today (it was monday 5 december then). Get it? ;)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
:p well, have you eaten Japanese food exept sushi? :p

nope.. only sushi.. or something I didn't know that it was japanese :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Thun could not advance to the next round in CL, but they have been doing great! Still in European league! :worship:

yeah, that's better than nothing! :)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:47 PM
I think you know by now who she is, but she looks so different in these kind of pictures... :eek:

http://www.kudazavikend.com/star/02-Ana-Ivanovic.jpg
http://www.3dchips-fr.com/forum/images/trombi/ana%20ivanovic_12.jpg
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/3186/anaivanovic72qs7om.jpg

I don't like her in this way..

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:48 PM
I said:
We have both told him that that we celebrated it yesterday, so that's why...
Wij hebben m gezegd da we t beiden gisteren vierden, dus vandaar...

wij hebben ... gezegd = we have ... told
m = him (actually the word is hem, but I always shorten it to m only)
da we = that we (da is also not a real word, but the word "dat" again lazy yvo :p)
t = it (short for het, lazy yvo part 3 :p)
beiden = both (this time yvo added a letter too much, should be "beide" )
gisteren = yesterday
vierden = celebrate (vieren = celebrate, vierden is to make it pass time)

so it's logical you didn't understand seeing I wrote all words different than they had to :lol:

ah.. yvo took the time for it :p see, you can be a very good dutch teacher! :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Then you will come to Zurich three times, I guess. When you arrive by airplane, you come to Zurich (1), after Interlaken you come to Zurich (2), and after Wallis, you come to Zurich again (3) to fly back to Holland. :p

pff.. that's a bit too much :p can't I just go from Zurich to Interlaken, then to wallis and then to Zurich back again? :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
You cannot see it is Ana Ivanovic in these rocking pictures...

no, indeed..

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:50 PM
She is so cute in other pictures or on court... But this is another Ana...

yeah.. luckily she doesn't look like that on the court :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:50 PM
I am sure you know why by now, but why is the fact that Switzerland is hosting the next Euro tournament not that known... ? :scratch:
I knew it , but i didn't think about it :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:51 PM
I know from the Japanese thread, that you love Sudoku so much. :)
yeah :cool:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:51 PM
pffffff, I have no idea how you read it....
me neither :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:52 PM
I never thought that you and Nienke are so excited about sudoku! It is now really popular now, it seems!! Wow, a Japanese here who didn't know about sudoku at all! :p

lol :p well, it was in our paper in the summer in stead of the normal crossword puzzle, but they decided to let it stay there :p so it's now every day in our paper, and that's why I know it :)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:53 PM
:eek: Do you have some knowledge of Russian, Nienke!?

no :lol: instead of the words yes and no :p 'da' and 'njet' :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Ah, hutspot! :D I hope you get some unusual Christmas dinner you wanted!! :)
in any case there will be salmon my mum told :bounce: :lick:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
But, that's how she meant, I think. :) Otherwise she wouldn't put donkey in the middle!
can be.. :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:55 PM
practice pactice and practice, then you'll be able to play them without looking at the notes. :)
yeah, I know.. but I like to practice some other things, like pieces of music :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Nu ben ik in de fanclub!

:yeah:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:56 PM
That's nice of ste that she did this! :D Yes, I had a good time! She (not my SH), her friend and I were walking in the city, talking and drinking Glühwein (a hot wein, I don't like it that much... :ras: ) She invited us to her room and she cooked some pasta things. We talked about many things and they tried my trombone, and that was funny! :lol: They had fun making some "noise" with my instrument! :lol: Soon, she her friend left, but I stayed and talked about some things again.. I stayed overnight there and came back home this afternoon. She has a cute big rabbit! I liked him very much!

nice :) it's always cool that someone tries your instrument :p although it's not always nice to hear :p I love Glühwein btw :bounce:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 06:59 PM
will read back later from page 2404! :wavey: I hate it that I don't have enough time to read back normally :(

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Yes for sure she would. I asked her if she could come to my office this afternoon, but sadly she was busy (classes :p). So hope she has some time tonight :)
It is so great that your friends are there for you especially when you need them. Hopefully she had time for you then. :)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 08:56 PM
OK I finally had the chance to take a better (bigger) picture of the cow I did get last week. This shows more how it is painted. It is standing next to a chiudi-photo near the swiss flag

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Koe1.jpg

it's really cool :cool: I like the 'breekbaar' sign next to it :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 08:57 PM
And these pictures are for Nienke, I don't have one yet of me wearing it, but here is the sweatshirt I have been wanting for so long. Will see if I can wear it when we meet again, as you asked me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Trui2.jpg

And sweet lil Alco wearing it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Trui4.jpg

wow, it's a great one :cool: exactly like you wanted it! alco is sweet in it :awww: and I will remind you before we meet that you have to wear it ;)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 08:57 PM
And I prefer to enjoy this feeling of friendship as much as I can, esp. coz I missed it so much lately! Also a big reason why I feel bad now,coz I so want to feel this feeling, but I know it'll be different when I can't see them htis often anymore, and I am mroe alone again
Friendship is priceless and precious. Yes, you said it. you enjoy the feeling of friendship as much as you can there. And, you will see them again sometime!! And, when you go back to Breda, you will also find people you have fun with for sure! :angel: :hug:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 08:59 PM
you understood what I meant :bounce: that's great... and I once again asked my sis and she said it is either yellow or pink... and it isn't that tasty..:p so she didn't like it :p

yeah ;) it can be in many colours.. it can be in white as well :p it is something for on your bread.. I never have it on my bread, but I do like it.. it's pretty sweet :)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:00 PM
so we have the same "the best cooking mum on earth" :lol:
yeah, they have to share the trophy I guess :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:00 PM
I expected to be back before you reached the post :p
You read quickly, post quickly, and also come back quickly! :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:02 PM
okay but I think you prefer Nienke instead of Ninke ;)

yeah, because in Dutch you will say Ninke different than Nienke :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Exactly :yeah:

oh I already know I've to hand in my laptop for a few days in the beginning of next year, but will see if I can do that on a moment I can miss him!
Do you think they will really change the overall look of MTF sometime in the near future?

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:03 PM
no I'd prefer brown... :)
no.. white! :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:04 PM
no otherwise I'd already be in the plane :)

I'd rather like that :sad:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:05 PM
I will join you to Wallis then so I can translate :lol:

great :cool: that's already 3 of the YFC.. will Yvo join us as well? ;)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:05 PM
don't ask me the spell of that, it sounds strange to me :p

Yep I also like it when there is a lot in a soup :) When I was still at secondary school I did often make a soup when I had school out early and I was home alone for lunch. Then I just made a bouillon, then I opened the fridge and did put everything in it what I could find. That was often so delicious :lick: I think I will do that again when I live in Breda and have to make a lunch for myself. I always got this stuff at home to make bouillon!
hmmm, that's actually quite interesting... just bouillon and put things from the fridge in it... hmm, I must try that once, but I don't have many things in the fridge at the moment... :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:06 PM
He is from Switzerland and did move to Holland?! or was he a Dutch guy?
He is from the heart of Switzerland, I think... :p

Yasmine
12-13-2005, 09:07 PM
:wavey: everyone, just a quick hi, is everyone ok? :hug:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Ah great! I hope you like it there!! Would like to know how you find it there next time when you are here! :wavey:

language = taal?
culture = Cultuur?

I really did like it there :) It's just a study that interests me so much and all the things that you can do or learn there are interesting. So the chance is very great that I will study this next year :)

yeah, that's right :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:08 PM
I will soon have to leave as well, the non-computer part of my work tonight. Enjoy the rehearsal and see you tomorrow, as I won't be here when you are back. :wavey:
I hope you are having a good time now! :D

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:08 PM
I've seen her in Blick so I knew it was her... otherwise I wouldn't aswell I think :p

that's not fair :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:09 PM
hope you have a nice day and will like the study!

I definitely had and did! :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:11 PM
I will translate it: 'We told him that we would celebrate it this weekend, so that's why.. ' She said that when you asked how Sinterklaas was and Kezzi said that it was today (it was monday 5 december then). Get it? ;)
OK! That explains! I also didn't understand what Kezzi meant, either! :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:12 PM
yeah such a meeting would be great.. we have to see that we will once do that :)
yeah, definitely :) and then will all of us, and not one single person missing :)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:13 PM
:lol: luckily I am not the only one who asks :lol: thanks Nienke :hug:
:lol: your welcome :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:15 PM
nice for you... I had to laugh because my sis bought a lil booklet with those Sudoku so that she doesn't have to fight with us and that she has plenty of them...and yesterday she suddenly said...if someone will do a Sudoku just ask me..:lol:

that's very smart from your sis :p I got such a booklet as well, when I celebrated Sinterklaas with friends :) so I don't have to read that paper every day to find one in it :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:15 PM
just when I speak German... you have to say if you understand something or not
ah.. that's a possibility! :p but then we first have to meet..

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:16 PM
nope.. only sushi.. or something I didn't know that it was japanese :p
almost 17 years of life, and no Japanese food except sushi??? ts ts ts.... :p yeah, maybe for me 25 years of life and no Dutch food,,,, :p

who knows... :lol:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:17 PM
yeah such a pity... I hate such virus.... but hopefully I will have PC again next weekend...but on Saturday I won't be on anyway as I want to see if Roger will get the Swiss Sportstar again..:) I hope it for him...but it will be tougher than last year!!!
yeah, a virus is such a stupid thing! :(
where will he maybe get it? or will you watch it on tv?

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't like her in this way..
I like normal Ana, then she is really cute and sweet... :D

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Both of you are good teachers! :D

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:20 PM
.. okay have to leave again... I am not finished with backreading ...arrggghhhhh

I will do that on Wednesday... and then I will hopefully be on a bit more again... hate it to be that much away... it's just not fair... I miss you all and can't come talking with you...:(

wish you all a nice evening and a great Tuesday :hug::hug::hug:

ah.. I see you got the same problem as I have these days :( see you hopefully wednesday :hug: (if i'm on then..have to be at school for a long time, some stupid lesson with students from economics :()

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:21 PM
I completed two sudoku games today! :woohoo:

congrats :yeah:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:24 PM
just a quick evening report before I am going for lunch, I am only just back at my work (well had other work to do this morning) and will have to stay here till 8 :fiery: I already told my boss that I am not going to stay any minute longer than 8pm! (sorry I am really really moody atm)
The evening was, how should I say it, not really how I wanted it. Actually started already during the day when my boss told me something aobut some changes at the flat building, I knew the boss of the building would be really mad about it, and I was right he was not in the best mood. So I was talking a bit to Teresa when the boss of the building arrived and we talked a bit with him, well actually for about an hour or so. I noticed the guy had arrived in the meanwhile as well,but I couldn't go to him, had to talk to the boss of the building. So after that was finally over I did join the guy at the couch, I noticed I did really need that, as I was quite moody and he gave me some rest with laying against me. But I still didn't have toomuch rest, did leave him aloen for a moment, did go to my room to return a bit later. Then at once a lto of students were downstairs and were making so much noise! And then they broke the mirror at the mens toilet so I had to leave the guy again as the boss of the building was not around. Then when you finally thought there was coming some rest some other students came to annoy me :fiery: And after all when I thought the rest was finally there with just lin, paul, the guy and me there, coz of some stupid thing some students did the fier alarm did go off around midnight! :mad: So of course a lot of noise again then, a lot of students came downstairs. Luckily I could make them go back. But I was at once soooo moody, I was getting totally mad. Everybody did go to bed, except for Lin, the guy and me. And I just had to lay against the guy, with his arm around me to make me calm again. (later the boss of the building was getting a bit mad at me coz I didn't want to leave, I said sorry to him this morning, told him about how moody I was and luckily he could understand :)) so after all I didn't sleep again till 1.30 or so. Luckily I could sleep in a bit till 8 this morning. So after all I woke up with a bit better mood, till I got a phonecall later in the morning about working till 8 today! :mad: Pfff, I better leave again and have lunch, maybe I will feel better then. At least i am happy I could already type a bit of my :fiery:ness away here!

pff.. that's not a nice night indeed :( stupid students.. :hug: hope you will come in a better mood soon! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:26 PM
pff.. that's a bit too much :p can't I just go from Zurich to Interlaken, then to wallis and then to Zurich back again? :p
Yeah, that's possible! 2 hours by train from Zurich to Interlaken, Interlaken to Brig almost 2 hours, and from Brig back to Zurich 2 1/2 hours.... :) You could also fly back from Geneva, because it takes you from Brig to Geneva almost 3 hours.... You have many varieties actually... :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:27 PM
yeah.. luckily she doesn't look like that on the court :p
Only Maria Sharapova.... :tape:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:28 PM
I knew it , but i didn't think about it :p
I expected that you didn't think about it when you looked at it. ;)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:30 PM
yeah :cool:
How many sudokus do you solve per day or per week?

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:30 PM
me neither :p
I was wondering if you could also understand Russian... :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:31 PM

hey yasmine :hug: i'm fine :) though I really have to go to bed now :yawn: how are you? :)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:32 PM
OK! That explains! I also didn't understand what Kezzi meant, either! :p

then I feel useful that you get it now :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
lol :p well, it was in our paper in the summer in stead of the normal crossword puzzle, but they decided to let it stay there :p so it's now every day in our paper, and that's why I know it :)
Sudoku has arrived in Europe recently, right? I had never heard of it and seen any sign of it, for example one year ago... But, suddenly everyone knows it and plays it!

RogiNie
almost 17 years of life, and no Japanese food except sushi??? ts ts ts.... :p yeah, maybe for me 25 years of life and no Dutch food,,,, :p

who knows... :lol:

just what I wanted to say :lol:

RogiNie
I like normal Ana, then she is really cute and sweet... :D

indeed :)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Both of you are good teachers! :D

but Yvo is better :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:34 PM
no :lol: instead of the words yes and no :p 'da' and 'njet' :p
How do you say "no" in Dutch? I know yes, it is ja (just like German...)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Yeah, that's possible! 2 hours by train from Zurich to Interlaken, Interlaken to Brig almost 2 hours, and from Brig back to Zurich 2 1/2 hours.... :) You could also fly back from Geneva, because it takes you from Brig to Geneva almost 3 hours.... You have many varieties actually... :p

it's only a pity that it costs a lot of money and my parents won't let me go.. but for the rest I would really like to do it once :cool:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Only Maria Sharapova.... :tape:

:lol:or Serena Williams :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:36 PM
in any case there will be salmon my mum told :bounce: :lick:
Salmon!! :lick: cooked, smoked, or raw?? Every kind of salmon is great! I love salmon! :D

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:36 PM
I expected that you didn't think about it when you looked at it. ;)

luckily ;) so you didn't immediately think that I was stupid :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:37 PM
How many sudokus do you solve per day or per week?

depends.. I had days where I solved like 5 a day.. but nowadays not that much anymore.. just like 4 a week..

RogiNie
I was wondering if you could also understand Russian... :p

no, not really :p

Stevens Point
yeah, I know.. but I like to practice some other things, like pieces of music :p
Do you also play solo pieces other than band pieces?

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Sudoku has arrived in Europe recently, right? I had never heard of it and seen any sign of it, for example one year ago... But, suddenly everyone knows it and plays it!

I got to know it in the summer, before I didn't know it either.. it's pretty recently yeah.. though a friend of me plays it for a pretty long time already, I think for 2 years..

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
How do you say "no" in Dutch? I know yes, it is ja (just like German...)

no = nee ;)

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Salmon!! :lick: cooked, smoked, or raw?? Every kind of salmon is great! I love salmon! :D

I think she will do it in the oven, so baked :) but I don't think i will like the raw version :p but I love salmon as well :lick:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:40 PM
nice :) it's always cool that someone tries your instrument :p although it's not always nice to hear :p I love Glühwein btw :bounce:
It was really funny how they played my instrument! :lol: One of them tried to play a melody, but she had of course no idea where the right positions of the trombone-slide are and how to change the notes with lips, so it sounded so weird, although only the rhythm was right. :p I have never found a person except me who doesn't like Glühwein... :shrug: Everyone likes Glühwein...

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Do you also play solo pieces other than band pieces?

yeah, definitely.. and duets (I play that together with my teacher) and some small pieces.. just everything :p we once played (with 3 other people) quartets.. that was really fun as well :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:42 PM
will read back later from page 2404! :wavey: I hate it that I don't have enough time to read back normally :(
Nice to have you here Nienke in this late night! :D :wavey: I am usually alone here in this time! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:44 PM
yeah, because in Dutch you will say Ninke different than Nienke :p
How do you pronounce your name? Niinke (like in German), or NiEnke (E is pronounced)? I try to pronounce your family name, too, but yours looks difficult! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:46 PM
Bonsoir! tres bien!! :D

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:46 PM
It was really funny how they played my instrument! :lol: One of them tried to play a melody, but she had of course no idea where the right positions of the trombone-slide are and how to change the notes with lips, so it sounded so weird, although only the rhythm was right. :p I have never found a person except me who doesn't like Glühwein... :shrug: Everyone likes Glühwein...

yeah, I tried to teach a friend of me how to play a short piece, but she couldn't remember how to do it :p that's very difficult for someone who never plays it.. like a piano, everyone can play something on it, that's not that difficult as a trombone or flugelhorn etc.
i'm sure there are persons who like glühwein, doesn't matter :p I don't like cola, and i'm one of few as well :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Nice to have you here Nienke in this late night! :D :wavey: I am usually alone here in this time! :p

yeah, and that's not weird that you are usually alone :yawn: :p but nice to talk to you this late :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:48 PM
I really did like it there :) It's just a study that interests me so much and all the things that you can do or learn there are interesting. So the chance is very great that I will study this next year :)

yeah, that's right :yeah:
Nice that you know what you want to do next year and where you want to do! That's cool! What exactly is Taalcultuur studies?

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:48 PM
How do you pronounce your name? Niinke (like in German), or NiEnke (E is pronounced)? I try to pronounce your family name, too, but yours looks difficult! :p

I guess the first one :p the 'ie' is pronounced like the 'e' in 'me' in English ;) my family name is a bit too difficult I think :p you first have to hear it I guess :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:51 PM
then I feel useful that you get it now :p
You are very useful in my Dutch learning! :worship: (Do you also prefer :p :p :p instead of :worship:? that is the same meaning! :p )

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:53 PM
Nice that you know what you want to do next year and where you want to do! That's cool! What exactly is Taalcultuur studies?

Taal & Cultuur studies ;) well, it's a study where you can choose a lot, you're very free, and you can chose subjects and courses in the domain of history, language, culture, communication, literature etc. So you can chose what ever you like :) of course you have some subjects that are obliged to do and you have to satisfy some obligations, but you are a lot more free than 'normal' studies..

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:53 PM
just what I wanted to say :lol:
But, I will eat Dutch food in January! :bounce:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:54 PM
You are very useful in my Dutch learning! :worship: (Do you also prefer :p :p :p instead of :worship:? that is the same meaning! :p )

doesn't really matter me :lol: it means the same so.. :p

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:54 PM
But, I will eat Dutch food in January! :bounce:

and I will probably eat japanese then! :bounce:

RogiNie
12-13-2005, 09:55 PM
okay, now i'm really off :yawn: sleep well yukio and see you! :hug: it was nice to talk to you this late :) :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:56 PM
but Yvo is better :p
Both of you are my important Dutch teachers! One is not better than the other one or not worse. :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
it's only a pity that it costs a lot of money and my parents won't let me go.. but for the rest I would really like to do it once :cool:
Yeah someday!! :) Hopefully not that later... :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
:lol:or Serena Williams :p
Serena is indeed more like that! :lol:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:00 PM
luckily ;) so you didn't immediately think that I was stupid :p
No, I didn't think like that, and didn't think like Dutchies are stupid (the theory of Warrior) as Yvo joked... :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:02 PM
depends.. I had days where I solved like 5 a day.. but nowadays not that much anymore.. just like 4 a week..
That's still a lot!! I solved two sudokus for the first time yesterday!! :D :D

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:04 PM
I got to know it in the summer, before I didn't know it either.. it's pretty recently yeah.. though a friend of me plays it for a pretty long time already, I think for 2 years..
Wow, some people knew it already for so long!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:07 PM
no = nee ;)
"Ben je Andreas?"
"Nee, ik ben niet Andreas." :shrug:

"Ben je Yukio?"
"Ja, ik ben Yukio!" :D

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:08 PM
I think she will do it in the oven, so baked :) but I don't think i will like the raw version :p but I love salmon as well :lick:
Come on Nienke, you like sushi! You should be able to eat raw salmon, no? :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:10 PM
yeah, definitely.. and duets (I play that together with my teacher) and some small pieces.. just everything :p we once played (with 3 other people) quartets.. that was really fun as well :)
Great! Duets or more are always fun! I teach 3 kids at the same time, and we do some trio or quartets (with me), too! :D

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:13 PM
yeah, I tried to teach a friend of me how to play a short piece, but she couldn't remember how to do it :p that's very difficult for someone who never plays it.. like a piano, everyone can play something on it, that's not that difficult as a trombone or flugelhorn etc.
i'm sure there are persons who like glühwein, doesn't matter :p I don't like cola, and i'm one of few as well :p
you need some months of training to be able to hit the tones you want on any brass instruments... it is indeed hard for the beginners...

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:16 PM
yeah, and that's not weird that you are usually alone :yawn: :p but nice to talk to you this late :)
You didn't have to get up early next morning? Yes, it was fun with you on this late night! :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:19 PM
I guess the first one :p the 'ie' is pronounced like the 'e' in 'me' in English ;) my family name is a bit too difficult I think :p you first have to hear it I guess :p
I always thought it was "NiEnke" good to know that it is Niinke! :) Otherwise I would have said "Hallo NiEnke, hoe gaad het?" when we ever meet! :p I will look at your full name which came with your e-mail to see if I could pronounce your last name... :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Taal & Cultuur studies ;) well, it's a study where you can choose a lot, you're very free, and you can chose subjects and courses in the domain of history, language, culture, communication, literature etc. So you can chose what ever you like :) of course you have some subjects that are obliged to do and you have to satisfy some obligations, but you are a lot more free than 'normal' studies..
Wow, you have a lot of choices then, it seems. :cool: Will you have to study any foreign languages there?

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:23 PM
doesn't really matter me :lol: it means the same so.. :p
OK, if I want to worship you, I would just put normal :worship: .

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:25 PM
and I will probably eat japanese then! :bounce:
Let me know when you do and what exactly you had and so! I will also let you know my honest opinion about Dutch food I eat then! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:26 PM
okay, now i'm really off :yawn: sleep well yukio and see you! :hug: it was nice to talk to you this late :) :wavey:
Yeah, it was so nice talking to you this late! :D Sleep well Nienke (pronounced Niinke by me from now on)! :hug: time for me to go to bed as well!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Another evening report... I worked till 8, did leave after that even while they asked me to stay (me mad: I had said 8pm, then it is 8pm!). so when I was almost at the flatbuilding I already received a message of Teresa "where are you?!" as she didn't know, so as soon as I was at the building she wlaked with me to my room and we talked a bit. Then she did go back to the others but I decided to go to the boss of the building. And that was really good for me, I talked to him for like 1,5 hour. And I felt quite a lot better when I left. So I did go to the others as well (the bar was open) had a beer (which fell totally wrong, as I didn't have my day :p). Then drank another beer, had a great talk to one of the guys, just about nothing, laughing a bit. Around 11.30 like everybody left, except for the guy and me. We talked a bit (I was in a really talking mood, talking nonsense, really saying strange things :p) and did leave around 1 again or something. So this morning I slept in a bit, not coz I had planned to,but more coz I didn't wake up :p so I am only just at my work!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:35 AM
yeah, we definitely have to do it once.. and not only say that we will do it :p
As soon as I see you on msn, ok? :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:36 AM
you think? :p
Quite sure :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:37 AM
yeah, it was strange indeed! it's already very strange that someone in the B-groupe had a better time than everyone in the A-groupe.. and that all the 'well-known' skaters didn't get a medal..
Nah they did explain the first thing as that happened onmore distances that the B-group was faster. Coz the ice was faster in the morning than in the afternoon
;)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:38 AM
When I explain something, I want to do that well. But it shouldn't be that often, once in a while explaining something is fine by me :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:40 AM
It is so great that your friends are there for you especially when you need them. Hopefully she had time for you then. :)
yes she did :yeah:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:40 AM
it's really cool :cool: I like the 'breekbaar' sign next to it :p
it's a lovely cow :D I am happy to have one!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:41 AM
wow, it's a great one :cool: exactly like you wanted it! alco is sweet in it :awww: and I will remind you before we meet that you have to wear it ;)
That's what Yukio said too!
It's indeed exactly the one I wanted :) and it's lovely warm!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:43 AM
Friendship is priceless and precious. Yes, you said it. you enjoy the feeling of friendship as much as you can there. And, you will see them again sometime!! And, when you go back to Breda, you will also find people you have fun with for sure! :angel: :hug:
I will! Will go out prolly tonight with Teresa, then of course more evenings on the couch with the guy in the coming week. So it'll be great!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:44 AM
You read quickly, post quickly, and also come back quickly! :p
I prefer to be quick indeed :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:44 AM
Do you think they will really change the overall look of MTF sometime in the near future?
Nah I don't expect so, I am in doubt if they ever will! :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:46 AM
hmmm, that's actually quite interesting... just bouillon and put things from the fridge in it... hmm, I must try that once, but I don't have many things in the fridge at the moment... :p
I loved it, and of course I always made too much, so I had like 3 cups a soup for me alone :lick:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:48 AM
pff.. that's not a nice night indeed :( stupid students.. :hug: hope you will come in a better mood soon! :hug:
:hug:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 07:51 AM
wow and finished backreading.Where is everybody today?!

ste
12-14-2005, 08:05 AM
I am here... :hug:

but I am way behind with backreading...and should work a bit this morning... so I will try to come here in the afternoon to read a bit what you posted the last days.....

hope everyone is fine and happy ....

why this fiery smiley in your sig Yvo??? :hug:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Hey that's great! Seems I got two more days holiday than expected, as my exams are on the 11th on Januar and not on the 9th or 10th means I got a day off again on my b'day :yeah: tho I'll have to study then

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 08:07 AM

but I am way behind with backreading...and should work a bit this morning... so I will try to come here in the afternoon to read a bit what you posted the last days.....

OK see you in the afternoon Steffi :) :hug:

I am a bit moody these days, but I am about to change it to a friendlier smiley soon

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 09:49 AM
We're currently closed for scheduled maintenance. This should only take a few minutes, please try again shortly!
How long do mtf-minutes take?! Seems like chiudinelli 5 minuten and then even longer! :mad:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Pfff and of course there is nobody here atm, and I have to leave for lunch soon... hope there will be someone when I am back!!!

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Another evening report... I worked till 8, did leave after that even while they asked me to stay (me mad: I had said 8pm, then it is 8pm!). so when I was almost at the flatbuilding I already received a message of Teresa "where are you?!" as she didn't know, so as soon as I was at the building she wlaked with me to my room and we talked a bit. Then she did go back to the others but I decided to go to the boss of the building. And that was really good for me, I talked to him for like 1,5 hour. And I felt quite a lot better when I left. So I did go to the others as well (the bar was open) had a beer (which fell totally wrong, as I didn't have my day :p). Then drank another beer, had a great talk to one of the guys, just about nothing, laughing a bit. Around 11.30 like everybody left, except for the guy and me. We talked a bit (I was in a really talking mood, talking nonsense, really saying strange things :p) and did leave around 1 again or something. So this morning I slept in a bit, not coz I had planned to,but more coz I didn't wake up :p so I am only just at my work!
Goedendag, Yvo! I feel it was a good night for you! :D Seems your people helped you feel better. :) Or also beer did good to you? :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:36 AM
I will! Will go out prolly tonight with Teresa, then of course more evenings on the couch with the guy in the coming week. So it'll be great!
Good to hear! :)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:37 AM
I prefer to be quick indeed :p
Are you coming back from your lunch break also quickly? :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Nah I don't expect so, I am in doubt if they ever will! :p
This morning there was this maintenance stuff for quite a while even though it said it would take a few minutes... How lond did it last? hours?? I thought that they were changing the look of MTF... :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:40 AM
I loved it, and of course I always made too much, so I had like 3 cups a soup for me alone :lick:
If you make even more once, you can save it for your next meal. :)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:43 AM
Hey that's great! Seems I got two more days holiday than expected, as my exams are on the 11th on Januar and not on the 9th or 10th means I got a day off again on my b'day :yeah: tho I'll have to study then
great! :D good luck on your exam! :yeah: (But, exam on the day after your birthday??? :o )

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:44 AM
Pfff and of course there is nobody here atm, and I have to leave for lunch soon... hope there will be someone when I am back!!!
I will be here for a while but not too long, waiting for you to come back...

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:46 AM

Hallo Steffi! :D :wavey: How was your Tuesday? Have fun catching some up! :D

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Goedendag, Yvo! I feel it was a good night for you! :D Seems your people helped you feel better. :) Or also beer did good to you? :p
esp. the boss of the building helped me a lot, I did tell him a lot, was crying while talking, he was shocked, didn't expect me to feel so bad, as I always act happy. Then it was great I could chat a bit with Teresa as well. And could end the evening with the guys arm around me, I felt a lot better at the end :)
Dunno if the beers were good for me, but they made me really talkative, even while I only had two.

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Are you coming back from your lunch break also quickly? :p
No I didn't... well had lunch quick, but did talk to Teresa afterwards, so that made it all a bit longer! :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 10:53 AM
This morning there was this maintenance stuff for quite a while even though it said it would take a few minutes... How lond did it last? hours?? I thought that they were changing the look of MTF... :p
That did come in mymind as well "would they read our thread and change the looks?!" :p indeed it took way too long :eek:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 10:54 AM
If you make even more once, you can save it for your next meal. :)
I never did that, I always eat all :lick: and make new one the day after :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 10:55 AM
great! :D good luck on your exam! :yeah: (But, exam on the day after your birthday??? :o )
Last year I had the same problem, then I had a presentation the day after my b'day. So I had to study as well.

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 10:56 AM
I will be here for a while but not too long, waiting for you to come back...
so are you still here? :)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:58 AM
esp. the boss of the building helped me a lot, I did tell him a lot, was crying while talking, he was shocked, didn't expect me to feel so bad, as I always act happy. Then it was great I could chat a bit with Teresa as well. And could end the evening with the guys arm around me, I felt a lot better at the end :)
Dunno if the beers were good for me, but they made me really talkative, even while I only had two.
yeah, I can imagine how the boss felt there, seeing happy Yvo everyday, but one day she comes to him and talks about how she is feeling at the moment... He seems to be a nice guy really. :D

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 10:59 AM
No I didn't... well had lunch quick, but did talk to Teresa afterwards, so that made it all a bit longer! :p
What did you have for lunch?

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:00 AM
yeah, I can imagine how the boss felt there, seeing happy Yvo everyday, but one day she comes to him and talks about how she is feeling at the moment... He seems to be a nice guy really. :D
The boss of the building really is great. I also told him why Teresa and the guy are so important for me, so that's why he didn't tell us to go to sleep last night, but he let us stay on the couch for a while.

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:00 AM
That did come in mymind as well "would they read our thread and change the looks?!" :p indeed it took way too long :eek:
They should not say "a few minutes" because it is very very wrong... :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:01 AM
What did you have for lunch?
Maisbread, chicken nuggets and a banana :lick:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:02 AM
They should not say "a few minutes" because it is very very wrong... :p
That's what I thought as well, I was like: "should I complain?! Post a thread about that they should change the text. a few minutes is not 1,5 hour!

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:02 AM
I never did that, I always eat all :lick: and make new one the day after :p
I think you need a cook book for soup, many kinds of soup, don't you think? It would be interesting for you?

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Last year I had the same problem, then I had a presentation the day after my b'day. So I had to study as well.
You were born to have exam stress on your birthday?? :eek: :p

Nymeria
I think you need a cook book for soup, many kinds of soup, don't you think? It would be interesting for you?
It would be something for me indeed, tho I dunno if I would use it. I often just see what I got and put everything together. Don't need a book for that :p It's great, sometimes I put some spices in it I find, sometimes meat, sometimes fish. :lick: I love soup!

Nymeria
oh and tonight chickensoup is on the menu :lick:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:05 AM
so are you still here? :)
Yes, for a little while still. :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:06 AM
You were born to have exam stress on your birthday?? :eek: :p
I never have stress for exams, so no :p
Well my b'day is always in the first week after the christmas holiday, and in that week there are often resits ;)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Yes, for a little while still. :)
That's great :yeah: sad that it's only fora lil while!

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:08 AM
The boss of the building really is great. I also told him why Teresa and the guy are so important for me, so that's why he didn't tell us to go to sleep last night, but he let us stay on the couch for a while.
That's really nice of him to understand what you are going through at the moment... Is it also possible in general to sleep on the couch till the morning?

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Maisbread, chicken nuggets and a banana :lick:
hmmm. :) I used to make a special sauce for chicken nuggets and french fries by myself at the cafeteria in America... mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, and chili and some spicy powder... It was a hit, so my colleagues also took some from me, too. :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:13 AM
That's really nice of him to understand what you are going through at the moment... Is it also possible in general to sleep on the couch till the morning?
Actually students have to leave around 11, sometimes a bit later. But as I got about my own rules, the guy and I can always stay a bit longer. And the boss even said once "stay if you want, but don't complain when you are tired" so I think we could sleep there. But I can't sleep there :p the guy can, he fell asleep already several times when we were laying on the couch. But I can't just fall asleep there

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:14 AM
That's what I thought as well, I was like: "should I complain?! Post a thread about that they should change the text. a few minutes is not 1,5 hour!
Well, I don't know if complaining will help, because they seem also not to know how long it would take... But, we don't notice that much what have changed before and after this closing... :shrug:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:15 AM
hmmm. :) I used to make a special sauce for chicken nuggets and french fries by myself at the cafeteria in America... mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, and chili and some spicy powder... It was a hit, so my colleagues also took some from me, too. :)
That sounds like a delicious sauce :lick: I always take the same sauce with it, dunno how it is called in English, in Dutch it is "zoete chili saus" (sweet chili????)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:16 AM
It would be something for me indeed, tho I dunno if I would use it. I often just see what I got and put everything together. Don't need a book for that :p It's great, sometimes I put some spices in it I find, sometimes meat, sometimes fish. :lick: I love soup!
I never thought soup could be so interesting... Maybe I could randomly buy things from the supermarket and cook them together with bouillon soup and see how it tastes... :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Well, I don't know if complaining will help, because they seem also not to know how long it would take... But, we don't notice that much what have changed before and after this closing... :shrug:
I sometimes wonder why they have to do these maintenances indeed! As there are no noticable differences. :shrug: and usually it takes about 20 minutes or so, and not this long!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I never thought soup could be so interesting... Maybe I could randomly buy things from the supermarket and cook them together with bouillon soup and see how it tastes... :p
That's what I love of cooking, making something you like (in my case soup) with ingredients you like, and you can make it different by using different stuff. Imo what tastes delicious is bouillon and then add mushrooms. Mushrooms give a really nice taste to soup. And I also love to add onion!

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:19 AM
oh and tonight chickensoup is on the menu :lick:
Good for you!! ;) Ahh, today is Wednesday. That means I won't have time to eat between 5 and 9 tonight... It is always like that every time when I go to teach the kids.. So, I always buy this Chinese take away at the train station near where I live.. they know me for sure by now...

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Good for you!! ;) Ahh, today is Wednesday. That means I won't have time to eat between 5 and 9 tonight... It is always like that every time when I go to teach the kids.. So, I always buy this Chinese take away at the train station near where I live.. they know me for sure by now...
I think except for soup there is satay in the menu here, and I don't like the way they make satay here (I usually love it, so it really has to do something with how they make it here) so I'll ask for an extra cup of soup I think!

Oh chinese take away :lick: that is delicious! yes they prolly know you there :lol:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:22 AM
I never have stress for exams, so no :p
Well my b'day is always in the first week after the christmas holiday, and in that week there are often resits ;)
what are resits?

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:23 AM
That's great :yeah: sad that it's only fora lil while!
I think I can stay here till 2 PM or so... :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:24 AM
what are resits?
Re-examination ;)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:25 AM
I think I can stay here till 2 PM or so... :)
oh that is still a while! :bounce:
And maybe Ste is back by then so I got more posts to reply on when you are away (I am not in a mood to work :p)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Actually students have to leave around 11, sometimes a bit later. But as I got about my own rules, the guy and I can always stay a bit longer. And the boss even said once "stay if you want, but don't complain when you are tired" so I think we could sleep there. But I can't sleep there :p the guy can, he fell asleep already several times when we were laying on the couch. But I can't just fall asleep there
For me sometimes, couch is better place to sleep. :p When I was in America, I used to live in a dormitory and in its basement, there are a lot of couches and desks to study. When I was studying for the coming up exams, I stayed there till 3 or 4 am, and I was too lazy to go back to my room, (on the 3rd floor or so). So, I often brought my alarm clock with me downstairs and sometimes I slept on the couch till the morning.. :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:30 AM
That sounds like a delicious sauce :lick: I always take the same sauce with it, dunno how it is called in English, in Dutch it is "zoete chili saus" (sweet chili????)
I think I know that sauce.. sweet and chili.. There is also this popular sauce called sweet and sour sauce... That's not my favorite, but it is also good. :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:30 AM
For me sometimes, couch is better place to sleep. :p When I was in America, I used to live in a dormitory and in its basement, there are a lot of couches and desks to study. When I was studying for the coming up exams, I stayed there till 3 or 4 am, and I was too lazy to go back to my room, (on the 3rd floor or so). So, I often brought my alarm clock with me downstairs and sometimes I slept on the couch till the morning.. :p
:lol:
Well the couch is not my problem... it's more that I move so much that I need enough space. And with the guy, if he's asleep I can't move coz I would wake him up... :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:31 AM
I think I know that sauce.. sweet and chili.. There is also this popular sauce called sweet and sour sauce... That's not my favorite, but it is also good. :)
I think I would like, I like that kind of sauces :) :lick:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:33 AM
I sometimes wonder why they have to do these maintenances indeed! As there are no noticable differences. :shrug: and usually it takes about 20 minutes or so, and not this long!
and, it occurs when people in Americas are sleeping... Not fair for the people in other continents... :(

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:35 AM
and, it occurs when people in Americas are sleeping... Not fair for the people in other continents... :(
Always the americans :mad:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:36 AM
That's what I love of cooking, making something you like (in my case soup) with ingredients you like, and you can make it different by using different stuff. Imo what tastes delicious is bouillon and then add mushrooms. Mushrooms give a really nice taste to soup. And I also love to add onion!
Onion and mushrooms are my favorites! I always buy them and use them for many dishes! For soup as well. carrots, and some meat maybe. sure garlic! and some olive oil,, and you could drop eggs! I like egg drop soup!

Oh, I can think of many varieties!! :D

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Onion and mushrooms are my favorites! I always buy them and use them for many dishes! For soup as well. carrots, and some meat maybe. sure garlic! and some olive oil,, and you could drop eggs! I like egg drop soup!

Oh, I can think of many varieties!! :D
Egg drop soup? :scratch: what's that? :p

I like garlic as well :lick: of course there are many varieties! That's the best of soup.

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:40 AM
I think except for soup there is satay in the menu here, and I don't like the way they make satay here (I usually love it, so it really has to do something with how they make it here) so I'll ask for an extra cup of soup I think!

Oh chinese take away :lick: that is delicious! yes they prolly know you there :lol:
I often use these take away restaurants, when I don't have time to cook by myself or I come home late or so... Just 50 meter away from me, there is a kebap restaurant, and I often take away kebap or so. They know me, too.

hmmm, satay is my favorite, too. :) I often order satay chicken or satay beef at chinese restaurants.. :D

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Re-examination ;)
I have never heard of resits for re-examination... :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:42 AM
oh that is still a while! :bounce:
And maybe Ste is back by then so I got more posts to reply on when you are away (I am not in a mood to work :p)
haha, you are still talkative, huh? ;)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:45 AM
I often use these take away restaurants, when I don't have time to cook by myself or I come home late or so... Just 50 meter away from me, there is a kebap restaurant, and I often take away kebap or so. They know me, too.

hmmm, satay is my favorite, too. :) I often order satay chicken or satay beef at chinese restaurants.. :D
yeah I often did the same! Tho I did often go to shops where they have stuff with bread, as I love bread!

It's notmy favorite, but I like it. But not hte way they make it here :(

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:45 AM
I have never heard of resits for re-examination... :shrug:
It is brittish English :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:46 AM
haha, you are still talkative, huh? ;)
Here I am often talkative, I am not too talkative irl atm

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:50 AM
:lol:
Well the couch is not my problem... it's more that I move so much that I need enough space. And with the guy, if he's asleep I can't move coz I would wake him up... :p
:lol: I see. You need a big big bed for you alone!! :p

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:52 AM
:lol: I see. You need a big big bed for you alone!! :p
as long as I am alone it's still fine, but with a guy near me it's just hard, coz I don't want to wake the guy up, so I try not to move too much :p

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:54 AM
I think I would like, I like that kind of sauces :) :lick:
The chinese take away restaurant near me gives this sweet/chilli sauce for fried wan tan.. They are indeed good. :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:57 AM
The chinese take away restaurant near me gives this sweet/chilli sauce for fried wan tan.. They are indeed good. :)
what is wan tan? :shrug:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Seems Ste is working really hard today :sad: I miss her posts!

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Egg drop soup? :scratch: what's that? :p

I like garlic as well :lick: of course there are many varieties! That's the best of soup.
It's a Chinese soup. looks like

http://www.chensrestaurant.com/appetizers/pics/eggdrop_sp_small.jpg http://www.lamsonadventures.com/recipes/egdrop.jpg

It is really good. :)

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 12:01 PM
yeah I often did the same! Tho I did often go to shops where they have stuff with bread, as I love bread!

It's notmy favorite, but I like it. But not hte way they make it here :(
How does satay look there?

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 12:01 PM
It's a Chinese soup. looks like

http://www.chensrestaurant.com/appetizers/pics/eggdrop_sp_small.jpg http://www.lamsonadventures.com/recipes/egdrop.jpg

It is really good. :)
That soup really looks delicious :lick: I am wondering what the dutch name is of it! Nienke do you know?!

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 12:02 PM
How does satay look there?
pff how should I describe that :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-14-2005, 12:02 PM
OK, it is 2 PM! I gotta go now! I wish you a good afternoon!! :D :hug:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 12:04 PM
OK, it is 2 PM! I gotta go now! I wish you a good afternoon!! :D :hug:
Have a nice day Yukio :hug: :wavey:

ste
12-14-2005, 12:32 PM
And these pictures are for Nienke, I don't have one yet of me wearing it, but here is the sweatshirt I have been wanting for so long. Will see if I can wear it when we meet again, as you asked me!

And sweet lil Alco wearing it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Trui4.jpg

ooohhhh cute lil Alco :bounce:

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 12:33 PM
ooohhhh cute lil Alco :bounce:
Indeed, my cute lil Alco :)

Nymeria
12-14-2005, 12:33 PM
And Ste :bounce: :wavey: good to see you posting again, I missed you!

ste
12-14-2005, 12:34 PM
it is really a fine horse! :) (maybe you should have taken away this "BREEKBAAR" just for taking this picture. :p

:lol: horse?? :D