*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 09:51 PM
:lol: yeah I know you! That's Yvo!
Yeah you know me too well I see... yvo eats pizza funghi or pizza hawaii and doesn't play games :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:53 PM
if not too many do that it's ok, I don't want him to know I talk so much about him :p as we're just watchingmovies together you can disturb us by sending messages to me saying hi to him:p
OK, I might send you a sms on Monday! :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 09:56 PM
OK, I might send you a sms on Monday! :p
ok is fine by me :) wondering what he thinks by then, howmany people I told about him:p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:47 PM
I got the same problem :lol: but as I know Geni's name is "Yevgeni Lalenkov" you can make it out of it :p
I thought his name was "Geni-something"! :lol: I looked at him in the link, and he looks handsome, huh? I can understand you want to marry him! :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:48 PM
it is indeed how I meant it, but it's not why I did put donkey in the middle. I just liked it most this way :)
Yeah it looks indeed cool! :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:18 PM
Seems like you had a great evening! It's nice to have such friends you can just visit without you planned it.

Glühwein :lick: I love it! But it's ago I drank that!
I didn't plan anything for last night. She asked me if I wanted to come, and after that, she invited me and her friend to her room... Everything was spontanious. It was indeed nice time. :)

You like it Yvo? seems many people like Glühwein... But, it tastes just like a hot wine... I like to drink wine, but not hot... That's not right...

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:21 PM
He was in Holland as well, think he only left yesterday or something, so it's funny I go to Germany and am closer to him than I have been when I was in my own country :p without planning to of course
It always nice that you happened to be so close to a world star without knowing it! :) It doesn't happen to me, though.

Oh, a famous Swiss music producer Chris von Rohr was in the CD store alone when I was there a couple of months ago.. :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:22 PM
that is like the only one I wear, and then I still wear it hardly ever :p
You wore it for photo shooting? :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Indeed Australia, but taht all depends on if Emerton plays or not. He's the only reason I cheer for Australia (well I love the country as well of course,but the coach would be a reason toc heer against the country)

It's great, that Ono andEmerton will face each other. They were great friends when Emerton still played for Feyenoord
Ah of course Guus Hiddink! I doubt that Ono is ready for World Cup... He is always injured... :sad: But, it would be nice if he could play in the world cup, because he is such a great player. With Nakata and Nakamura, the middle field will be great with Ono!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Yep he did, so I think I don't have to work, or at least not till 10pm or so.
Great that he understands you and young people's mind! :D

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:30 PM
that must've been the place as Ginger (novanora :p) always calls me donkey :)
I think you told me how you got the name donkey and she Ginger. You people were becoming the characters of Shrek! :lol:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:33 PM
:lol: you know me too well, hawaii this time. :p I dunno, I think he knows he has no reason to be jealous...

yeah I dunno,but I am happy I can finally chat with you again that it is hard to close my laptop :p
How long do you think we have chatted daily!? Since Summer!! :p I hope you are sleeping well tonight! :angel:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:35 PM
It is hard for me to post in normal dutch, as I always write everything shorter, just like I do in English. I'm lazy :p

yeah I think that's most important, picking the most important words to learn out of a sentence... and try to remember those
You, lazy Yvo! :lol:

Yes, if the sentence is too complicated and not really important for a beginner like me, I would pick a word which I think important to remember. I know now "gisteren",, but I don't know how to say today and tomorrow. How do you say those? *being too lazy to look up by myself in my dictionary"

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Yeah you know me too well I see... yvo eats pizza funghi or pizza hawaii and doesn't play games :p
and loves mint!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 11:38 PM
ok is fine by me :) wondering what he thinks by then, howmany people I told about him:p
yeah yeah, he is now really famous here! :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:36 AM
I thought his name was "Geni-something"! :lol: I looked at him in the link, and he looks handsome, huh? I can understand you want to marry him! :p
I have no idea how I did get to geni, somehow I always shorter names and I did make Geni of Yevgeni. And it stayed like that, tho nobody owuld know who we talk about as it's just a lil group who knows that that's how we call him :p

but indeed imo he's handsome, tho he has too long hairs now. But I really like the looks of his face :)

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:39 AM
I didn't plan anything for last night. She asked me if I wanted to come, and after that, she invited me and her friend to her room... Everything was spontanious. It was indeed nice time. :)

You like it Yvo? seems many people like Glühwein... But, it tastes just like a hot wine... I like to drink wine, but not hot... That's not right...
spontanious meetings are often teh best!

I definitely do like it. Two years ago I did stay for a few days in belgium during the christmas holiday, andmy friend who I did visit did really love glühwein so she did tell me I had to taste it as well.And I did and I really loved it! We did drink a lot of that stuff during that week. :lick:

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:43 AM
It always nice that you happened to be so close to a world star without knowing it! :) It doesn't happen to me, though.

Oh, a famous Swiss music producer Chris von Rohr was in the CD store alone when I was there a couple of months ago.. :p
Sadly he didn't come outside so I didn't see him, but it is indeed a nice fact to be near the hotel where he's staying :)

that is nice I guess... if you are interested in him :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:44 AM
You wore it for photo shooting? :p
Nah at the end of secondary school we got this final year dance and I did wear it there :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Ah of course Guus Hiddink! I doubt that Ono is ready for World Cup... He is always injured... :sad: But, it would be nice if he could play in the world cup, because he is such a great player. With Nakata and Nakamura, the middle field will be great with Ono!
yeah I like Ono and it's for sure sad he's always injured :sad:

I really liked their group of friends, at that time like almostall my fave players played for the enemy of my fave team :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:46 AM
I think you told me how you got the name donkey and she Ginger. You people were becoming the characters of Shrek! :lol:
Exactly, we were part of the mtf shrek star team :cool:

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:47 AM
How long do you think we have chatted daily!? Since Summer!! :p I hope you are sleeping well tonight! :angel:
I think we did chat a lot! I think except for Ste there is nobody I did chat more with!

I did for sure sleep well :)

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:48 AM
You, lazy Yvo! :lol:

Yes, if the sentence is too complicated and not really important for a beginner like me, I would pick a word which I think important to remember. I know now "gisteren",, but I don't know how to say today and tomorrow. How do you say those? *being too lazy to look up by myself in my dictionary"
sorry, I am really lazy :p

today = vandaag
tomorrow = morgen

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:50 AM
and loves mint!
that's an important fact as well yeah :lick:

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 10:50 AM
yeah yeah, he is now really famous here! :p
yes the three of you really know a lot about him :lol:

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 11:31 AM
I have no idea how I did get to geni, somehow I always shorter names and I did make Geni of Yevgeni. And it stayed like that, tho nobody owuld know who we talk about as it's just a lil group who knows that that's how we call him :p

but indeed imo he's handsome, tho he has too long hairs now. But I really like the looks of his face :)
He looks good with longer hair to my eyes. :p

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 11:33 AM
spontanious meetings are often teh best!

I definitely do like it. Two years ago I did stay for a few days in belgium during the christmas holiday, andmy friend who I did visit did really love glühwein so she did tell me I had to taste it as well.And I did and I really loved it! We did drink a lot of that stuff during that week. :lick:
I will never like Glühwein.. :o I can drink it, but not my favorite...

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 11:34 AM
He looks good with longer hair to my eyes. :p
Yeah have to admit that it isn't too bad,but he was even more cute with shorter hairs (not too short). But seems the guys I like all have or had long hairs :lol:

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 11:36 AM
I will never like Glühwein.. :o I can drink it, but not my favorite...
Everybody got his own taste, I can understand you don't like Glühwein, it is such kind of drink that not everybody likes.

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Sadly he didn't come outside so I didn't see him, but it is indeed a nice fact to be near the hotel where he's staying :)

that is nice I guess... if you are interested in him :p
Are you also a Robbie fan?

I am not really interested in Chris von Rohr, but I know him from the TV, so it was interesting for me to see a guy from the TV walking around in the CD store alone.. :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Are you also a Robbie fan?

I am not really interested in Chris von Rohr, but I know him from the TV, so it was interesting for me to see a guy from the TV walking around in the CD store alone.. :p
I don't like him at all, his music is ok, but that's all! But still... it's nice to be able to say "well I walked around in Dusseldorf and at once I saw Robbie" it would be something to make people jealous :p

Yeah I understand, I also like it to see people from tv, it's funny to just see them walking around. Imagine how it would be if you are a fan of somebody and you would see him/her walking around somewhere?!

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Nah at the end of secondary school we got this final year dance and I did wear it there :p
And, it seems you will have soon a dance party again, no? ;)

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 12:37 PM
And, it seems you will have soon a dance party again, no? ;)
yep, the wednesday before christmas with all the students of Deurne, it's not exactly a dance, but indeed more a dance party. It won't be too different from normally going out, only the clothes look a lot different :p

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 01:09 PM
yeah I like Ono and it's for sure sad he's always injured :sad:

I really liked their group of friends, at that time like almostall my fave players played for the enemy of my fave team :p
You have many favorite players! :cool:

I will reply to the rest of the posts when I get back home! ste, today is my Dübendorf day, and hope to see Michael Lammer there, but I doubt he is there today. :p

:wavey:

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 01:17 PM
You have many favorite players! :cool:

I will reply to the rest of the posts when I get back home! ste, today is my Dübendorf day, and hope to see Michael Lammer there, but I doubt he is there today. :p

:wavey:
in soccer it changes a lot ;) you know, then there is a moment I like those more, than the other... that's why I don't say I am a fan of them, they are just at that moment my favorite player.

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Remember we had this discussion about how the old atpworld did look like! Now I did get this link to an archive site and I did enter "atpworld" and this is the result, an old screen of how atpworld did look like. So now I can show you how the old atpworld did look. Imo it looked quite good: http://web.archive.org/web/20021201091209/http://www.atpworld.com/
I can't even remember it did look like that :tape:

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Exactly, we were part of the mtf shrek star team :cool:
Shrek was Stefan1, who was the lady? and who else were in the team? :)

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 05:52 PM
I think we did chat a lot! I think except for Ste there is nobody I did chat more with!

I did for sure sleep well :)
Wow, what a honor for me that you chat with me more than anyone except steffi! :D

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 05:54 PM
sorry, I am really lazy :p

today = vandaag
tomorrow = morgen
vandaag, gisteren, en morgen!! OK, easy to remember, I think!! vandaag, gisteren, en morgen!

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Shrek was Stefan1, who was the lady? and who else were in the team? :)
Shrek = Stefan1
Donkey = Yvo
Puss in Boots = Aldaron
Ginger = Novanora
Pinochio = Pancakesong
Dragon = Deco
Sol = Princess Fiona
the Fairy Godmother = Kandykane

I think that is the whole group we had :scratch: there were some more who interested, but don't think others did take an avy. I was the one who started with the team and Aldaron was the first one to follow me

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Wow, what a honor for me that you chat with me more than anyone except steffi! :D
That for sure must be a honour!

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 06:10 PM
vandaag, gisteren, en morgen!! OK, easy to remember, I think!! vandaag, gisteren, en morgen!
Good luck with remembering :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 06:28 PM
that's an important fact as well yeah :lick:
If there was ever Swiss mint, I would bring it to you in January! :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
If there was ever Swiss mint, I would bring it to you in January! :p
I think mint is about the same in every country, I did eat a lot of it in Australia. Esp. in my last hostfamily they did all know how much I loved mint :lick:

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 06:46 PM
yes the three of you really know a lot about him :lol:
Yes, he is a hot topic in this thread... :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 06:46 PM
OK I finally had the chance to take a better (bigger) picture of the cow I did get last week. This shows more how it is painted. It is standing next to a chiudi-photo near the swiss flag

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Koe1.jpg

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Yes, he is a hot topic in this thread... :p
a daily one :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 06:49 PM
And these pictures are for Nienke, I don't have one yet of me wearing it, but here is the sweatshirt I have been wanting for so long. Will see if I can wear it when we meet again, as you asked me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Trui2.jpg

And sweet lil Alco wearing it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Trui4.jpg

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah have to admit that it isn't too bad,but he was even more cute with shorter hairs (not too short). But seems the guys I like all have or had long hairs :lol:
Will you write him and say he looks good with shorter hair? :p

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Will you write him and say he looks good with shorter hair? :p
Well the problem is, I don't have his email address :p

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Everybody got his own taste, I can understand you don't like Glühwein, it is such kind of drink that not everybody likes.
But, people here or there like to drink glühwein a lot... I feel like I am the only one who doesn't like it... :shrug:

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 07:21 PM
But, people here or there like to drink glühwein a lot... I feel like I am the only one who doesn't like it... :shrug:
Awww... poor you! :hug: Iam sure you are not the only one!

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:25 PM
I don't like him at all, his music is ok, but that's all! But still... it's nice to be able to say "well I walked around in Dusseldorf and at once I saw Robbie" it would be something to make people jealous :p

Yeah I understand, I also like it to see people from tv, it's funny to just see them walking around. Imagine how it would be if you are a fan of somebody and you would see him/her walking around somewhere?!
I will be really happy to see Roger and Mirka on the open street, but I don't do more than that, I think... Just see them.

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 07:28 PM
I will be really happy to see Roger and Mirka on the open street, but I don't do more than that, I think... Just see them.
I wouldn't go to anyone if I would see a famous person just on the street, that's for them also a private moment, their own time. So imo not to go autograph hunting or so.

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:30 PM
yep, the wednesday before christmas with all the students of Deurne, it's not exactly a dance, but indeed more a dance party. It won't be too different from normally going out, only the clothes look a lot different :p
Is that like a disco party?

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Is that like a disco party?
we always go to a pub, so that's a bit different than a disco, but still with loud music and dnacing and so ;)

Nymeria
12-11-2005, 07:33 PM
And I am leaving for today, won't be on till the afternoon tomorrow I think. See you :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Remember we had this discussion about how the old atpworld did look like! Now I did get this link to an archive site and I did enter "atpworld" and this is the result, an old screen of how atpworld did look like. So now I can show you how the old atpworld did look. Imo it looked quite good: http://web.archive.org/web/20021201091209/http://www.atpworld.com/
I can't even remember it did look like that :tape:
:cool: nice discovery! Sadly, we can't go to any forums there!

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Shrek = Stefan1
Donkey = Yvo
Puss in Boots = Aldaron
Ginger = Novanora
Pinochio = Pancakesong
Dragon = Deco
Sol = Princess Fiona
the Fairy Godmother = Kandykane

I think that is the whole group we had :scratch: there were some more who interested, but don't think others did take an avy. I was the one who started with the team and Aldaron was the first one to follow me
I would be a cow then if there was one in Shrek! :p

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:44 PM
That for sure must be a honour!
:D :D :D

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Good luck with remembering :yeah:
the day I am having right now is vandaag, the day before that is gisteren, and the day after that is morgen. Morgen is easy to remember because it is also morgen in German. :)

gisteren -> vandaag -> morgen..

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:48 PM
I think mint is about the same in every country, I did eat a lot of it in Australia. Esp. in my last hostfamily they did all know how much I loved mint :lick:
I know, I don't expect that there is a special Swiss mint. :p I am now really convinced that you really love mint. :)

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:51 PM
OK I finally had the chance to take a better (bigger) picture of the cow I did get last week. This shows more how it is painted. It is standing next to a chiudi-photo near the swiss flag

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Koe1.jpg
it is really a fine horse! :) (maybe you should have taken away this "BREEKBAAR" just for taking this picture. :p

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:53 PM
And these pictures are for Nienke, I don't have one yet of me wearing it, but here is the sweatshirt I have been wanting for so long. Will see if I can wear it when we meet again, as you asked me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Trui2.jpg

And sweet lil Alco wearing it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/plaatjes/Trui4.jpg
Alco looks really great in it!! :angel:

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Well the problem is, I don't have his email address :p
Oh, will he be a member of MTF, so you can tell it here? :p

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Awww... poor you! :hug: Iam sure you are not the only one!
It doesn't matter! :) I see that Swiss people are proud of having Glühwein, I think... One of the musicians today at the event told me that it is a tradition to drink Glühwein in Switzerland... But, I don't like the taste of this tradition... :o

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't go to anyone if I would see a famous person just on the street, that's for them also a private moment, their own time. So imo not to go autograph hunting or so.
Right! I will respect their free time. And Swiss people are like this, I think... :)

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:58 PM
we always go to a pub, so that's a bit different than a disco, but still with loud music and dnacing and so ;)
no slow dance? ;)

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 07:59 PM
And I am leaving for today, won't be on till the afternoon tomorrow I think. See you :wavey:
Have a good week, and see you again tomorrow! (hopefully I can log in here tomorrow during the day!)

Stevens Point
12-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Steffi, today was the Adventsinging day in Dübendorf where I conducted a band and the visiters sang. about 50 people came there to sing in the cold temperature, which is really :worship: , but Michael wasn't there. :p

RogiNie
12-12-2005, 06:54 AM
just a small post from me, I had to find some addresses people pm-ed me :angel: I'm not going to school today, but to the University in Utrecht: I will study there a day to see if that study is something for me. The study is called: Taal en Cultuurstudies (Language and Culture Studies) and I really hope it is something for me, because if it isn't, I have a problem :p So, I hope it will be nice and I see you all tonight I think! :wavey:

ste
12-12-2005, 07:48 AM
ah.. Muisjes! that's Dutch yeah :cool:

you understood what I meant :bounce: that's great... and I once again asked my sis and she said it is either yellow or pink... and it isn't that tasty..:p so she didn't like it :p

ste
12-12-2005, 07:49 AM
yeah, that's better :p that's how my mum cooks as well ;)

so we have the same "the best cooking mum on earth" :lol:

ste
12-12-2005, 08:34 AM
yeah ;)

okay but I think you prefer Nienke instead of Ninke ;)

ste
12-12-2005, 08:39 AM
yeah, that's nice as well :lick: but of white chocolate :p

no I'd prefer brown... :)

ste
12-12-2005, 08:44 AM
there's no possibility you can come as well? :sad:

no otherwise I'd already be in the plane :)

ste
12-12-2005, 08:53 AM
I didn't say that :p

then you're lucky :p

ste
12-12-2005, 08:58 AM
okay, first to Interlaken, then to Zurich and then to Wallis :p

I will join you to Wallis then so I can translate :lol:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:09 AM
just a small post from me, I had to find some addresses people pm-ed me :angel: I'm not going to school today, but to the University in Utrecht: I will study there a day to see if that study is something for me. The study is called: Taal en Cultuurstudies (Language and Culture Studies) and I really hope it is something for me, because if it isn't, I have a problem :p So, I hope it will be nice and I see you all tonight I think! :wavey:
Ah great! I hope you like it there!! Would like to know how you find it there next time when you are here! :wavey:

language = taal?
culture = Cultuur?

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:19 AM
:cool: nice discovery! Sadly, we can't go to any forums there!
you can still read the old threads via mtf so that's not what I wanted. it was mostly the look I wanted to see again :)

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM
I would be a cow then if there was one in Shrek! :p
then I hope they'll put a cow in the next movie :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:21 AM
I know, I don't expect that there is a special Swiss mint. :p I am now really convinced that you really love mint. :)
Good that you are convinced of that now :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:21 AM
you can still read the old threads via mtf so that's not what I wanted. it was mostly the look I wanted to see again :)
yes, I know.. And, it looks good actually... How it looked back then. :)

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:22 AM
it is really a fine horse! :) (maybe you should have taken away this "BREEKBAAR" just for taking this picture. :p
it's a fine horse? :scratch:

I also got pics without the "breekbaar" on it :p

Stevens Point
then I hope they'll put a cow in the next movie :p
Yeah, I hope so, so that I can be a part of the team! :lol:

Nymeria
Oh, will he be a member of MTF, so you can tell it here? :p
no I don't think he is :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Good that you are convinced of that now :p
I am also convinced that you are very fond of Pizza hawaii and don't like to get up late in the morning. :)

ste
12-12-2005, 09:24 AM
yeah? didn't recognise her :o

I've seen her in Blick so I knew it was her... otherwise I wouldn't aswell I think :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:25 AM
it's a fine horse? :scratch:

I also got pics without the "breekbaar" on it :p
Oh my god, what did I say! I meant what a fine cow! :o

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:25 AM
no I don't think he is :p
No, I don't think so, either! :lol:

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:26 AM
It doesn't matter! :) I see that Swiss people are proud of having Glühwein, I think... One of the musicians today at the event told me that it is a tradition to drink Glühwein in Switzerland... But, I don't like the taste of this tradition... :o
yeah I believe they drink it more over there than here... not really a tradition here.

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Right! I will respect their free time. And Swiss people are like this, I think... :)
That's how all people should be :yeah:

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:29 AM
no slow dance? ;)
No slow dance :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Have a good week, and see you again tomorrow! (hopefully I can log in here tomorrow during the day!)
I see you are here now :bounce: I could leave a bit earlier so I could log in before lunch :)

And I am wearing my red sweatshirt today,maybe I should ask someone to take a pic :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
hope you have a nice day and will like the study!

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:32 AM
you understood what I meant :bounce: that's great... and I once again asked my sis and she said it is either yellow or pink... and it isn't that tasty..:p so she didn't like it :p
Yellow?! :scratch:

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:33 AM
yes, I know.. And, it looks good actually... How it looked back then. :)
I like the looks a lot more than mtf! ;)

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I hope so, so that I can be a part of the team! :lol:
If I am still aboard then I will take a donkey avy again then :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:35 AM
yeah I believe they drink it more over there than here... not really a tradition here.
I would like to try Glühwein there as well, if I can, to see if it tastes the same or not...

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:36 AM
I am also convinced that you are very fond of Pizza hawaii and don't like to get up late in the morning. :)
Yep well I like pizza in general, but I always got times I eat one more than the other and atm I got a pizza hawaii time :p

Yes, tho have to admit with getting to bed later I also wake up later!

Oh and what you missed so far is that I love soup, when I still lived in breda, and had to tkae care of myself I did eat like at least one cup a soup a day. Now I sadly can't choose what I eat and got like only 2 or 3 cups of soup a week!

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Oh my god, what did I say! I meant what a fine cow! :o
it doesn't even look like a horse :lol:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:38 AM
That's how all people should be :yeah:
I think some famous people are actually living in Switzerland to avoid being disturbed on the normal streets...

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:39 AM
No, I don't think so, either! :lol:
In the Dutch thread, when I just started with these geni-story's we did imagine like if he was a poster, and that I did send pm's with him. That was rather funny :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:40 AM
I would like to try Glühwein there as well, if I can, to see if it tastes the same or not...
I've never had Glühwein here, I only drank it in Belgium :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:40 AM
I think some famous people are actually living in Switzerland to avoid being disturbed on the normal streets...
Nah I think they live there coz of the money... :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:43 AM
And wow, I finished all backreading already now... you two didn't post too much yet today luckily.

This morning was great, I was talking with the boss of the building about the guy and just at that moment the guy did take his bike to go to school so we could see him riding away from where we were sitting. Have to say, that when I see him I really dunno how I should start talking to him about what I told you on msn. I like the way he looks at me...

ste
12-12-2005, 09:44 AM
to say hi to whom?!

if Yukio can say hi to the guy aswell :lol:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:45 AM
No slow dance :p
I have a story to tell about slow dance... I hated slow dance when I was in my exchange high school in America (my first year there). We had two dance parties in that year, and I went there as a group of the exchange students of the high school. I tell you, I was the only guy in the group (with 6 girls). It was a great feeling that I could go there with 6 girls ( :p ), but when it came to a slow dance, I had a difficult feeling, because I was too shy in there to dance so close to a single girl... Of course I couldn't choose one... But, a couple girls from the group asked me to dance with her, so I could dance, but I wasn't used to that kind of dance, so I was so shy there, but it was after all nice that I could dance with a single girl so close. :p It is so easier to go to a dance party with slow dance in it with your single partner.

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:47 AM
I see you are here now :bounce: I could leave a bit earlier so I could log in before lunch :)

And I am wearing my red sweatshirt today,maybe I should ask someone to take a pic :p
Ah, I am happy that you are here now as well! :D Aha, yeah, I would like to see that! :bounce: You are wearing the one you always wanted! :D

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:49 AM
if Yukio can say hi to the guy aswell :lol:
Yep I read that later :) I don't have probs with it! As long as not everybody is going to send messages to him instead of me :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Now, I have to go... I hope to see you all later today again! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:51 AM
I have a story to tell about slow dance... I hated slow dance when I was in my exchange high school in America (my first year there). We had two dance parties in that year, and I went there as a group of the exchange students of the high school. I tell you, I was the only guy in the group (with 6 girls). It was a great feeling that I could go there with 6 girls ( :p ), but when it came to a slow dance, I had a difficult feeling, because I was too shy in there to dance so close to a single girl... Of course I couldn't choose one... But, a couple girls from the group asked me to dance with her, so I could dance, but I wasn't used to that kind of dance, so I was so shy there, but it was after all nice that I could dance with a single girl so close. :p It is so easier to go to a dance party with slow dance in it with your single partner.
That is a nice story, it'snice that you were shy, I like it when a guy is like that! I hate slow dances as well, luckily I never go to party's with slow dances :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Ah, I am happy that you are here now as well! :D Aha, yeah, I would like to see that! :bounce: You are wearing the one you always wanted! :D
Yes I am here as well now, tho will leave again in about 10 minutes :p

It's strange... seems I am the only of all of us who can talk about 'things' I post about getting cows and sweatshirts :p

ste
12-12-2005, 09:53 AM
It's really a pity you won't be there :hug: I hope it will be one day a real Yvo-fanclub meeting! :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah such a meeting would be great.. we have to see that we will once do that :)

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Now, I have to go... I hope to see you all later today again! :wavey:
See you :wavey:

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:55 AM
yeah such a meeting would be great.. we have to see that we will once do that :)
Yes indeed, I think it should be possible as a trip from Switzerland to Holland or the other way round is possible! It would be different if one of us would live outside europe.

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 09:57 AM
And I am leaving for lunch now :wavey: wondering if they got something nice today, I am hungry!

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 10:57 AM
:zzz:

ste
12-12-2005, 11:58 AM
why doesn't Switzerland participate in it? :scratch:

:lol: luckily I am not the only one who asks :lol: thanks Nienke :hug:

ste
12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Why are you two (ste and you :p) so "stupid" not to realize it's played in Switzerland? :lol: ok I can forgive you, you are Dutch :p

I didn't read the headline...where there is written abou the qualies...:lol: ... I am better in tennis it seems :lol:

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 12:11 PM
I didn't read the headline...where there is written abou the qualies...:lol: ... I am better in tennis it seems :lol:
You didn't have to read that to know it was about qualies, as it is still so far away till the real tourny is :p

ste
12-12-2005, 12:54 PM
i'm glad i'm the only one who likes them :lol: otherwise the paper wouldn't be safe :p

nice for you... I had to laugh because my sis bought a lil booklet with those Sudoku so that she doesn't have to fight with us and that she has plenty of them...and yesterday she suddenly said...if someone will do a Sudoku just ask me..:lol:

ste
12-12-2005, 12:56 PM
and how do you want to test it? :p

just when I speak German... you have to say if you understand something or not

ste
12-12-2005, 12:57 PM
an entire weekend no Ste? :sad: see you monday :hug:

yeah such a pity... I hate such virus.... but hopefully I will have PC again next weekend...but on Saturday I won't be on anyway as I want to see if Roger will get the Swiss Sportstar again..:) I hope it for him...but it will be tougher than last year!!!

ste
12-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I am the one who shouldn't take salt too much!

that's sometimes difficult when everyone should eat a bit else... esp. in a family

ste
12-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah, it will be great he will be able to play again! So, I will be happy that he will be playing in tournies then!

me aswell... I just wanna see him rising in the ranking again...

ste
12-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I did take some medicine, but it didn't really help. But when Bas arrived I had something else to think about so I could forget my headache a bit. But it really felt like if it was going to explode yesterday! Luckily all is over now

Yes it for sure is nice :) I am sooo going to miss these evenings!

hope you're fine today!

I can imagine you'll miss them... but that's good in a way so you had a nice time during this half year or quite!

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 01:16 PM
hope you're fine today!

I can imagine you'll miss them... but that's good in a way so you had a nice time during this half year or quite!
No pains today, except for my back which still hurts, but is getting better already. I am just very very tired. My eyes are closed already.

Yeah true, I am glad I had a nice time esp. the last months. Actually those evenings only started one month ago, got the feeling it was so much longer already, as there were so many evenings we watched a movie in quite a short time! Today I am a bit sad as I realized how few evenings watching a movie with him there will be in the near future :sad:

ste
12-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Will really have to take pics of the common room so you can imagine everything a bit better :p

Yeah we are all good in strange subjects it seems :p

would be nice indeed

hmm we talk too much so we have to take subjects we didn't have before :lol:

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 01:28 PM
would be nice indeed

hmm we talk too much so we have to take subjects we didn't have before :lol:
forgot again now, I think I will take them on friday, I usually got time on that day. Tho it would be better if I got them earlier already... will have to see when I got time!

Yes indeed :lol: tho I think we had more strange than normal subjects and we had one really often returning subject :p

ste
12-12-2005, 01:52 PM
I dunno, don't know what he could buy me :lol:

hmm you have to think about that then :lol:

ste
12-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Yes I think you are, I can say more to you than to anyone and I feel really close to you. Like if we're mentally conntected or something. It's a great kind of friendship I've never had with someone else before. Sadly you live so far away

yeah that's a real pity indeed that we're that far away :( but we have to see it positive and be happy we met here :)

ste
12-12-2005, 01:54 PM
:hug: 1609 you just want to see me making a mistake right now :p

:hug: 1610 I just checked if I still got these star things you did send me. I will soon send it to you by email! :yeah:

:hug: 1611 right I will :lol:

:hug: 1612 thanks very much for sending me those... I will try to finish the card or letter or whatever it is... on Wednesday afternoon when I am alone here in the office :lol:

ste
12-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Yep I still got one, I did only wear it once :lol:

I wouldn't have one... so hopefully I will never have to go somewhere like that... or I will have to go shopping then...:p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 01:56 PM
hmm you have to think about that then :lol:
it's his task, so not my prob :p

ste
12-12-2005, 02:04 PM
true :p

as you said - I know you quite good :lol:

ste
12-12-2005, 02:07 PM
I prefer a cup of soup with some bread then, dinner over in about 15 minutes :p

:lol:

fondue chinoise... there is also soup :lol: but only after some minutes of eating... so let's say 1 hour after the normal eating :lol:

ste
12-12-2005, 02:13 PM
I am glad that you learned some background story about the proposing ring. :D But, then it really really hurts when she says "no"....$

oh yeah of course...that would be the worse case when she would say no she don't want to ....

ste
12-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Oh, do they come from the same company? Then there won't be any conflict, but just a confusion... Rivella is of course better known than Mivella. If you go to a restaurant and ask "yes, Mivella red please.." "no, we don't have Mivella, but Rivella." "What!? No Mivella!?" "No Mivella, but Rivella"........
I'd say in restaurants there is only Rivella available happily... those Mivella seems to be only in Migros... but I don't like it that much...

ste
12-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Then you will come to Zurich three times, I guess. When you arrive by airplane, you come to Zurich (1), after Interlaken you come to Zurich (2), and after Wallis, you come to Zurich again (3) to fly back to Holland. :p

what if she flies to Geneva???? :p

ste
12-12-2005, 02:18 PM
The shipping costed indeed more than the actual costs of the products in the box. :o I didn't tell her at all that I am giving her something.... so, it should be a surprise for her! :)

I am sure it will be... and she will be happy to get something typical swiss :)

ste
12-12-2005, 02:19 PM
You had been working hard, so you were tired then. ;)

seems I was... or just not thinking of it right.. I just typed..:)

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 02:20 PM
:hug: 1611 right I will :lol:

:hug: 1612 thanks very much for sending me those... I will try to finish the card or letter or whatever it is... on Wednesday afternoon when I am alone here in the office :lol:
:hug: 1613 you will? :scratch:

:hug: 1614 hope you acn finish it then!

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't have one... so hopefully I will never have to go somewhere like that... or I will have to go shopping then...:p
I had to buy it as I had to go somewhere like that :p

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 02:21 PM
:lol:

fondue chinoise... there is also soup :lol: but only after some minutes of eating... so let's say 1 hour after the normal eating :lol:
Nah that's not the same, gimme just soup with bread :lick:

ste
12-12-2005, 02:23 PM
It was so cold yesterday and also today, but no snow... Do you still have snow there?

What did I eat for lunch yesterday??? Ah, I know... a Bündnerfleish sandwitch!!

here it is that cold aswell... on the streets the snow is gone but otherwise it is still white yeah...

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 02:24 PM
I am in doubt if I will make it to the 44444 before the end of the year :scratch: I really odn't post enough lately and I will be busy the next weeks!

Nymeria
12-12-2005, 02:53 PM
OK I am going to leave for today, don't think I will log in again later, so see you again tomorrow :wavey:

ste
12-12-2005, 03:03 PM
I never thought that you and Nienke are so excited about sudoku! It is now really popular now, it seems!! Wow, a Japanese here who didn't know about sudoku at all! :p

yeah it is a great game... you need your brain a bit :lol:

ste
12-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Wow, we do have some other people who read this thread!! :eek: I better write more nice things!! :p

you're writing nice things imo... so no change needable...:)

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I like the looks a lot more than mtf! ;)
Yeah, I can't describe how, but it looked cooler and better then. :)

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:43 PM
If I am still aboard then I will take a donkey avy again then :p
A question is all the shrek members will take their avy then. :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Yep well I like pizza in general, but I always got times I eat one more than the other and atm I got a pizza hawaii time :p

Yes, tho have to admit with getting to bed later I also wake up later!

Oh and what you missed so far is that I love soup, when I still lived in breda, and had to tkae care of myself I did eat like at least one cup a soup a day. Now I sadly can't choose what I eat and got like only 2 or 3 cups of soup a week!
What kind of soup do you like? Or you like all kinds of soup in general? :)

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:49 PM
it doesn't even look like a horse :lol:
When I was replying to that post, I wanted to say "a fine cow", but then this word "fine" reminded me of a conversation with Arnold Schwarzenegger and this guy in the film "True Lies" where Arnie was in the elevator, riding the back of the horse with an old couple next to them. Then, this old guy told him, "he is a fine horse.."

I don't know why I thought about this scene, but then I ended up writing "fine horse" instead of "fine cow". :scratch:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:51 PM
In the Dutch thread, when I just started with these geni-story's we did imagine like if he was a poster, and that I did send pm's with him. That was rather funny :p
In this thread, then we could imagine Chiudi was a poster here... :p :tape:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:52 PM
I've never had Glühwein here, I only drank it in Belgium :p
In Belgium and Switzerland there we can have Glühwein, why not in Holland? :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Nah I think they live there coz of the money... :p
Maybe right... who knows.... :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 03:59 PM
And wow, I finished all backreading already now... you two didn't post too much yet today luckily.

This morning was great, I was talking with the boss of the building about the guy and just at that moment the guy did take his bike to go to school so we could see him riding away from where we were sitting. Have to say, that when I see him I really dunno how I should start talking to him about what I told you on msn. I like the way he looks at me...
Think about what you really want... It should be what you really want it to be... and, I don't think it will give you any trouble when you talk to him... Good luck, Yvo. :hug:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:01 PM
That is a nice story, it'snice that you were shy, I like it when a guy is like that! I hate slow dances as well, luckily I never go to party's with slow dances :p
Since then, I have never gone to any dance party which includes slow dance party. I have been to a dance party with Fabienne, but it was really a loud music like a disco...

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes I am here as well now, tho will leave again in about 10 minutes :p

It's strange... seems I am the only of all of us who can talk about 'things' I post about getting cows and sweatshirts :p
Should I start talking about my sweatshirts? :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:04 PM
:zzz:
seems you found another smily that describes that you are bored... :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:07 PM
that's sometimes difficult when everyone should eat a bit else... esp. in a family
right... I am mostly cooking for myself, so I just have to think about me...

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:08 PM
me aswell... I just wanna see him rising in the ranking again...
Good luck, Chiudi! But, when does he update his website again?? :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:10 PM
$

oh yeah of course...that would be the worse case when she would say no she don't want to ....
What happens with the ring then?? :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:11 PM
I'd say in restaurants there is only Rivella available happily... those Mivella seems to be only in Migros... but I don't like it that much...
Yeah, Mivella is just a fake.

ste
12-12-2005, 04:12 PM
.. okay have to leave again... I am not finished with backreading ...arrggghhhhh

I will do that on Wednesday... and then I will hopefully be on a bit more again... hate it to be that much away... it's just not fair... I miss you all and can't come talking with you...:(

wish you all a nice evening and a great Tuesday :hug::hug::hug:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:12 PM
what if she flies to Geneva???? :p
She wants to come to Zurich, and not Geneva, so I would suggest she would fly to Zurich and not Geneva... :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:14 PM
I am sure it will be... and she will be happy to get something typical swiss :)
She likes some ovo stuff and these chocolates, so she should be happy about that. :) I also included some of her clothes left here....

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 04:16 PM
here it is that cold aswell... on the streets the snow is gone but otherwise it is still white yeah...
It has been really cold for the last few days... brrrrrrrr, oh cold... It could snow, and it will remain, but the sky was clear today. :)

I will read the rest of the posts when I come back from the rehearsal. :)

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 08:59 PM
I am in doubt if I will make it to the 44444 before the end of the year :scratch: I really odn't post enough lately and I will be busy the next weeks!
And, I am back. :p

It doesn't matter. ;) It is still an interesting number to reach in January or so! You had already 22222 and 33333 this year, so save the next one for the next year! :p

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:00 PM
yeah it is a great game... you need your brain a bit :lol:
I completed two sudoku games today! :woohoo:

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:01 PM
you're writing nice things imo... so no change needable...:)
oh really? thanks! :D :D

Stevens Point
12-12-2005, 09:04 PM
.. okay have to leave again... I am not finished with backreading ...arrggghhhhh

I will do that on Wednesday... and then I will hopefully be on a bit more again... hate it to be that much away... it's just not fair... I miss you all and can't come talking with you...:(

wish you all a nice evening and a great Tuesday :hug::hug::hug:
I thought you have a free day on tuesday... What are you doing tomorrow? I wish you a good day, too, ste! And we will miss you, too, while you are away! :hug:

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 10:10 AM
just a quick evening report before I am going for lunch, I am only just back at my work (well had other work to do this morning) and will have to stay here till 8 :fiery: I already told my boss that I am not going to stay any minute longer than 8pm! (sorry I am really really moody atm)
The evening was, how should I say it, not really how I wanted it. Actually started already during the day when my boss told me something aobut some changes at the flat building, I knew the boss of the building would be really mad about it, and I was right he was not in the best mood. So I was talking a bit to Teresa when the boss of the building arrived and we talked a bit with him, well actually for about an hour or so. I noticed the guy had arrived in the meanwhile as well,but I couldn't go to him, had to talk to the boss of the building. So after that was finally over I did join the guy at the couch, I noticed I did really need that, as I was quite moody and he gave me some rest with laying against me. But I still didn't have toomuch rest, did leave him aloen for a moment, did go to my room to return a bit later. Then at once a lto of students were downstairs and were making so much noise! And then they broke the mirror at the mens toilet so I had to leave the guy again as the boss of the building was not around. Then when you finally thought there was coming some rest some other students came to annoy me :fiery: And after all when I thought the rest was finally there with just lin, paul, the guy and me there, coz of some stupid thing some students did the fier alarm did go off around midnight! :mad: So of course a lot of noise again then, a lot of students came downstairs. Luckily I could make them go back. But I was at once soooo moody, I was getting totally mad. Everybody did go to bed, except for Lin, the guy and me. And I just had to lay against the guy, with his arm around me to make me calm again. (later the boss of the building was getting a bit mad at me coz I didn't want to leave, I said sorry to him this morning, told him about how moody I was and luckily he could understand :)) so after all I didn't sleep again till 1.30 or so. Luckily I could sleep in a bit till 8 this morning. So after all I woke up with a bit better mood, till I got a phonecall later in the morning about working till 8 today! :mad: Pfff, I better leave again and have lunch, maybe I will feel better then. At least i am happy I could already type a bit of my :fiery:ness away here!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 10:32 AM
just a quick evening report before I am going for lunch, I am only just back at my work (well had other work to do this morning) and will have to stay here till 8 :fiery: I already told my boss that I am not going to stay any minute longer than 8pm! (sorry I am really really moody atm)
The evening was, how should I say it, not really how I wanted it. Actually started already during the day when my boss told me something aobut some changes at the flat building, I knew the boss of the building would be really mad about it, and I was right he was not in the best mood. So I was talking a bit to Teresa when the boss of the building arrived and we talked a bit with him, well actually for about an hour or so. I noticed the guy had arrived in the meanwhile as well,but I couldn't go to him, had to talk to the boss of the building. So after that was finally over I did join the guy at the couch, I noticed I did really need that, as I was quite moody and he gave me some rest with laying against me. But I still didn't have toomuch rest, did leave him aloen for a moment, did go to my room to return a bit later. Then at once a lto of students were downstairs and were making so much noise! And then they broke the mirror at the mens toilet so I had to leave the guy again as the boss of the building was not around. Then when you finally thought there was coming some rest some other students came to annoy me :fiery: And after all when I thought the rest was finally there with just lin, paul, the guy and me there, coz of some stupid thing some students did the fier alarm did go off around midnight! :mad: So of course a lot of noise again then, a lot of students came downstairs. Luckily I could make them go back. But I was at once soooo moody, I was getting totally mad. Everybody did go to bed, except for Lin, the guy and me. And I just had to lay against the guy, with his arm around me to make me calm again. (later the boss of the building was getting a bit mad at me coz I didn't want to leave, I said sorry to him this morning, told him about how moody I was and luckily he could understand :)) so after all I didn't sleep again till 1.30 or so. Luckily I could sleep in a bit till 8 this morning. So after all I woke up with a bit better mood, till I got a phonecall later in the morning about working till 8 today! :mad: Pfff, I better leave again and have lunch, maybe I will feel better then. At least i am happy I could already type a bit of my :fiery:ness away here!
oh what a night... :( I am sorry that it happened like that last night...:hug: But, at least there were your friends like linda and the guy who comforted you... and, I hope you can get out of your work as early as possible tonight!!! Have a good day!! :D

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 11:19 AM
I chatted in msn last night with one of my friends in school. And, she said she is also interested in meeting new friends in the internet. I told her my story of MTF, and she asked me "should I also register for tennis forums to meet people?" So, I said "if you want :) " and gave this MTF address.... She says she has no clue about tennis. I don't know how serious she is and if she is really becoming a member of MTF to meet new friends, but if so, please welcome her. ;)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 11:23 AM
I had a weird dream... I was already in Holland with Yvo, and she was showing a huge harbor there with ships and boats.. It was a windy day, and I knew it was in the middle of the winter, but I saw some people swimming in there... And an old and a bit fat man in the water got close to me and said something which I didn't understand, and Yvo interpreted it and told me I should also join in the water... :eek: Of course I didn't... :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I can't describe how, but it looked cooler and better then. :)
Yeah that's what I've always said, even while I didn't remember how it did exactly looklike

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:35 AM
A question is all the shrek members will take their avy then. :p
I don't think they will all, tho I think some wouldfor sure!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:36 AM
What kind of soup do you like? Or you like all kinds of soup in general? :)
I love all kind of soups! :lick:

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:37 AM
When I was replying to that post, I wanted to say "a fine cow", but then this word "fine" reminded me of a conversation with Arnold Schwarzenegger and this guy in the film "True Lies" where Arnie was in the elevator, riding the back of the horse with an old couple next to them. Then, this old guy told him, "he is a fine horse.."

I don't know why I thought about this scene, but then I ended up writing "fine horse" instead of "fine cow". :scratch:
That's funny that this movie came into your mind! :lol: it explains your mistake at least

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:37 AM
In this thread, then we could imagine Chiudi was a poster here... :p :tape:
as logn as he doesn't read this thread :bolt:

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
In Belgium and Switzerland there we can have Glühwein, why not in Holland? :p
I think they've it here as well, but just never had it here!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Think about what you really want... It should be what you really want it to be... and, I don't think it will give you any trouble when you talk to him... Good luck, Yvo. :hug:
seems I'll be quite busy the coming time so I'll see if I got the chance to talk to him or not, atm I am too moody to do anything

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Since then, I have never gone to any dance party which includes slow dance party. I have been to a dance party with Fabienne, but it was really a loud music like a disco...
that's different indeed when it is with loud music,with slow dances a party is really strange, not my kind of party. I am not a dancer anyway

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Should I start talking about my sweatshirts? :p
I someohw can't imagine you all talking like that, think that's something yvo's to do :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:41 AM
seems you found another smily that describes that you are bored... :p
nah there I meant I was asleep! :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:42 AM
And, I am back. :p

It doesn't matter. ;) It is still an interesting number to reach in January or so! You had already 22222 and 33333 this year, so save the next one for the next year! :p
yes I posted way too much already, but it was like a goal to reach 44444 :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:46 AM
oh what a night... :( I am sorry that it happened like that last night...:hug: But, at least there were your friends like linda and the guy who comforted you... and, I hope you can get out of your work as early as possible tonight!!! Have a good day!! :D
:hug:

I am sooo moody atm, I just left work to go biking for about half an hour, but only got back more moody! I am like almost crying. I dunno what is wrong with me today! I did also go to my room at the flatbuilding to get something I need, and then when I closed the door when I left again I looked right and saw the balcony, I really had the feeling "how much would I love it to jump down from there" (and I live on the 6th floor, so that says enough...) luckily I was strong and could make myself move to the other side to go down with the lift.

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:47 AM
I chatted in msn last night with one of my friends in school. And, she said she is also interested in meeting new friends in the internet. I told her my story of MTF, and she asked me "should I also register for tennis forums to meet people?" So, I said "if you want :) " and gave this MTF address.... She says she has no clue about tennis. I don't know how serious she is and if she is really becoming a member of MTF to meet new friends, but if so, please welcome her. ;)
She should try to find people her own way :) imo it's nicer when people do that, you know, I would like it when my friends would get here (also coz I would like them to read all the strange things I type :p) But I for sure will be nice to her if she would ever talk to me, I can be nice if I want.

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:50 AM
I had a weird dream... I was already in Holland with Yvo, and she was showing a huge harbor there with ships and boats.. It was a windy day, and I knew it was in the middle of the winter, but I saw some people swimming in there... And an old and a bit fat man in the water got close to me and said something which I didn't understand, and Yvo interpreted it and told me I should also join in the water... :eek: Of course I didn't... :p
That sounds like a great dream! :) it sounds like the "newyearsdive" tho that's not in the harbor, but just in the sea. And it's already on the 1st of January. (to explain: with the newyearsdive a lot of people go swimming in the sea. a strange Dutch habbit :p I never did it, but there are enough people who do. Actually Lin and Paul have asked me to come with them this year, but I can't)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 11:54 AM
And I have also no idea where ste is :shrug: she didn't post something before, did she?!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Yeah that's what I've always said, even while I didn't remember how it did exactly looklike
Current MTF look is OK... in my opinion better then wtaworld... But, will it change ever?

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:21 PM
I don't think they will all, tho I think some wouldfor sure!
Do you know if shrek 3 is coming for sure or not?

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I love all kind of soups! :lick:
My favorite kinds of soup are anything with bouillon, corn soup, cram chowder,, mmmm, many kinds... When I think about soup, I realize that I also do like soup! :D

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:25 PM
That's funny that this movie came into your mind! :lol: it explains your mistake at least

Do you know this film "True Lies" with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis? It is a great action film with some comedies. :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:26 PM
as logn as he doesn't read this thread :bolt:
I knew how you would react! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:28 PM
I think they've it here as well, but just never had it here!
You don't see them selling Glühwein on the streets of the cities or somewhere? What can one buy on the streets of Holland in this kind of season? :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:29 PM
seems I'll be quite busy the coming time so I'll see if I got the chance to talk to him or not, atm I am too moody to do anything
When you are feeling right, and at the right time at the right place.

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:30 PM
that's different indeed when it is with loud music,with slow dances a party is really strange, not my kind of party. I am not a dancer anyway
gggggg, I am not really good at dancing, either... :help:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:32 PM
nah there I meant I was asleep! :p
Ah oK.. It was sleepy Yvo! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:34 PM
yes I posted way too much already, but it was like a goal to reach 44444 :p
If you still want to reach this number before it turns to the new year, you have to post like 100 posts per day!! :eek:

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Current MTF look is OK... in my opinion better then wtaworld... But, will it change ever?
yeah wtaworld is bad! I dunno... you never know when they cahnge a board:p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Do you know if shrek 3 is coming for sure or not?
I have posted something about that in another thread... it'll come for sure but will take a while before it is out!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:37 PM
My favorite kinds of soup are anything with bouillon, corn soup, cram chowder,, mmmm, many kinds... When I think about soup, I realize that I also do like soup! :D
I love all kind of soups, but vegetable soup has always been one of my fave, or also an asy bouillon I love! :lick:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:37 PM
:hug:

I am sooo moody atm, I just left work to go biking for about half an hour, but only got back more moody! I am like almost crying. I dunno what is wrong with me today! I did also go to my room at the flatbuilding to get something I need, and then when I closed the door when I left again I looked right and saw the balcony, I really had the feeling "how much would I love it to jump down from there" (and I live on the 6th floor, so that says enough...) luckily I was strong and could make myself move to the other side to go down with the lift.
You need to be strong at the moment, Yvo!! Keep being strong! Don't let it beat you! When you want to talk, you know how to reach me!! a big :hug: to you from me!!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Do you know this film "True Lies" with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis? It is a great action film with some comedies. :)
No I don't know it I think :scratch:

Yesterday we watched a nice action movie, I don't remember the name, but it was about the american president who's plane was attacked, and then the president tries to save all his staffmembers and family and so :)

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:39 PM
I knew how you would react! :p
you all know me too well! :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:40 PM
You don't see them selling Glühwein on the streets of the cities or somewhere? What can one buy on the streets of Holland in this kind of season? :)
only on the christmas markets, but they're not everywhere.

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:41 PM
When you are feeling right, and at the right time at the right place.
yeah will see when I got the chance!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:42 PM
gggggg, I am not really good at dancing, either... :help:
Iam not good and I don't like it :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Ah oK.. It was sleepy Yvo! :p
Yeah I am so tired these days, should go to sleep in time :p

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:44 PM
If you still want to reach this number before it turns to the new year, you have to post like 100 posts per day!! :eek:
So I am not going to reach that :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:45 PM
She should try to find people her own way :) imo it's nicer when people do that, you know, I would like it when my friends would get here (also coz I would like them to read all the strange things I type :p) But I for sure will be nice to her if she would ever talk to me, I can be nice if I want.
Recently I have some time to talk to her often and she is inspired by meeting friends in the internet. When I was on the way back to Zurich after meeting Nathy in Lausanne, she happened to get in the train and found me. I told her then also that I got to know this person in the internet and I just met her in person. She liked this story, so since then she is interested in meeting people in the net. She plays guitar and likes rabbits, so I told her she might want to look in the forums which interest her (for me tennis). I am just helping her find out what she wants. :)

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:47 PM
That sounds like a great dream! :) it sounds like the "newyearsdive" tho that's not in the harbor, but just in the sea. And it's already on the 1st of January. (to explain: with the newyearsdive a lot of people go swimming in the sea. a strange Dutch habbit :p I never did it, but there are enough people who do. Actually Lin and Paul have asked me to come with them this year, but I can't)
So, they do swim on the new years day! :eek: and, your friends are also doing that!? wow, :worship: to them!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Recently I have some time to talk to her often and she is inspired by meeting friends in the internet. When I was on the way back to Zurich after meeting Nathy in Lausanne, she happened to get in the train and found me. I told her then also that I got to know this person in the internet and I just met her in person. She liked this story, so since then she is interested in meeting people in the net. She plays guitar and likes rabbits, so I told her she might want to look in the forums which interest her (for me tennis). I am just helping her find out what she wants. :)
That's nice of you and that is indeed the wayt o help, she should find a chat about her interests. That makes it a lot more interesting for her, when she has something she can talk about :) of course here she would also be able to follow the convo's as we often have non-tennis chats, but it would be different as we do all share the love for tennis

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:48 PM
And I have also no idea where ste is :shrug: she didn't post something before, did she?!
She said she is having a free day today, but also said that she is not able to be here today... So, I think she will be back tomorrow...

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:49 PM
So, they do swim on the new years day! :eek: and, your friends are also doing that!? wow, :worship: to them!
Yep! It's a tradition on the 1st of Januar and indeed my friends will do that as well! I would've come with them if I had the chance,but I don't as it's far from where I live

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:51 PM
She said she is having a free day today, but also said that she is not able to be here today... So, I think she will be back tomorrow...
I should read more carefully, then I would've known! Hope she has a nice day!

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:52 PM
yeah wtaworld is bad! I dunno... you never know when they cahnge a board:p
Hi Yvo! :wavey:

then there will be a long long maintenance break... :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:53 PM
I have posted something about that in another thread... it'll come for sure but will take a while before it is out!
Oh, that's exciting! :) I hope to see a cow in it! :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
I love all kind of soups, but vegetable soup has always been one of my fave, or also an asy bouillon I love! :lick:
bouillon is surely good! :D I like especially this bouillon soup with some sea weed in it!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
Hi Yvo! :wavey:

then there will be a long long maintenance break... :p
Then it would prolly take more days :(

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh, that's exciting! :) I hope to see a cow in it! :p
would be nice if they would put a cow in the movie

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 12:56 PM
bouillon is surely good! :D I like especially this bouillon soup with some sea weed in it!
I have never had that :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:57 PM
No I don't know it I think :scratch:

Yesterday we watched a nice action movie, I don't remember the name, but it was about the american president who's plane was attacked, and then the president tries to save all his staffmembers and family and so :)
True Lies comes often on TV, so I think you will have a chance to watch it sometime. :)

I guess that is Air Force One with Harrison Ford, no? It was so cruel, so I kind of didn't like it... :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 12:59 PM
you all know me too well! :p
How often and how long we have chatted here, you think? :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 01:00 PM
only on the christmas markets, but they're not everywhere.
Ah, Christmas season is over when I get there in January.... :o I wanted to see some Christmas markets in Holland...

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 01:01 PM
True Lies comes often on TV, so I think you will have a chance to watch it sometime. :)

I guess that is Air Force One with Harrison Ford, no? It was so cruel, so I kind of didn't like it... :p
yeah I will see if I can watch it, I know the name, so I maybe have seen it or at least have known it was on tv

Yep that's the one! I really liked watching it, sometimes just couldn't turn my head away of the tv! (that's why it was so sad others were ruining my evening, as I wanted to see this movie). And c'mon... was it that cruel?!

Stevens Point
yeah will see when I got the chance!
good luck! :hug:

Nymeria
How often and how long we have chatted here, you think? :p
Not even half a year, but quite often and quite some hours :p

Stevens Point
12-13-2005, 01:03 PM
I gotta go now! See you later Yvo! :wavey:

Nymeria
Ah, Christmas season is over when I get there in January.... :o I wanted to see some Christmas markets in Holland...
I think some will also stay the first days of january, not sure. Will see if there will be one in the region of Breda so we can go there. I usually don't visit any other than the one in Maastricht.

Nymeria
good luck! :hug:

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 01:04 PM
I gotta go now! See you later Yvo! :wavey:
See you :hug:

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Hello everybody~!

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey Suk :wavey: how are you?!

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Hey Suk :wavey: how are you?!
Wonderful Day today~!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

my Work is easy today~ :spit: :spit:

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Wonderful Day today~!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

my Work is easy today~ :spit: :spit:
That is good to hear :yeah: good that your work was easy today!

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:31 PM
yes~~~ who is the guy in your avarat? :D

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:34 PM
There are two guys in my avarat... left of the donkey you see "Yevgeni Lalenkov" he is a Russian Speedskater. And right of the donkey you see "Marco Chiudinelli" a swiss tennisplayer ;)

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Russian Speedskater~~~ I don't know him

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't think he is very famous, tho well known under the speedskating-fans. Do you ever watch speedskating? :)

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:45 PM
no, I only watch tennis and NBA

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:46 PM
oh that isn't too much... I watch like everything of sport, or at least a lot! Speedskating is one of my favourite sports to watch :)

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:49 PM
I love tennis most

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:50 PM
tennis is my favourite of all, but I wouldn't like to miss speedskating, cycling, soccer or other sports either!

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:53 PM
go to sleep good night, my dear

Nymeria
12-13-2005, 02:53 PM
G'night suktuen :wavey: :hug:

SUKTUEN
12-13-2005, 02:54 PM
have a good dream