Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ste
12-09-2005, 08:00 AM
What do you mean?!

this saying... if this also exist in Dutch

ste
12-09-2005, 08:01 AM
That sounds like a beautiful goal, but not that special :shrug:

not special but wonderful to see... esp. when it is your group :)

ste
12-09-2005, 08:04 AM
:hug: 1601 But I still knew this mistake was coming again and I was right :lol:

:hug: 1602 yep I notice, but so am I, I think :p I am a bit mean, asking to explain everything, coz I am too tired to start thinking about what you exactly you mean when something is not clear :p

:hug: 1603 hope you will do this mistake once aswell... so I can show it to you :p

:hug: 1604 seems today won't be better... as I am as tired as I was yesterday :lol:

ste
12-09-2005, 08:07 AM
It was funny with Uni-Mensa and Fabienne. I usually don't tell her when I go to the Mensa, but she is usually there when I go there no matter what time.. :lol: She is in her class or in the Mensa during a day!!

we also have been either in the class... or then we went to the Mensa... to chat and eat... that was funny...but sadly it's over... these times were great...but I am still happy there aren't any tests I have to do ... but I miss those friends I had there

ste
12-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Ok I have decided to stay here :lol: so I asked Yasmine to take pics of Teresa with the excuse that I had to finish some things of work and she had to go there anyway :p

:lol: you're the best... seems you're obsessed... so no new pics of you???

ste
12-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Oh really? I hope she gets better!

the doctor said that he can't find something just that she has a very low blood pressure... so it seems to be okay otherwise

ste
12-09-2005, 08:12 AM
If he plays, it is good for the team, if he doesn't, it is good for Roger for his personal goal. And, without him, The Swiss team should have still a chance to beat Australia on Clay, because we got Stan and still Yves. The others can also play well against Australia, too!!

that's for sure... we still have a chance against them... because also Georgi-boy is wonderful in DC because he is a real fighter and he loves DC.... so we still can hope...

ste
12-09-2005, 08:18 AM
I have actually sent her a ring from America for our first Christmas.. She was really happy with that, and then knew for sure that I loved her so much... So, it was a good present. :) But, it was a bit too big for her finger, but she still wears it. It is difficult to know her size, you know...

A general question.... How does a man know how thick the ring finger of a woman who he wants to propose without asking her how big it is?

that's great you did that then :)

hmm that's a good question... best is if she has more than just those rings she is wearing mostly you should take one and go to the jewellry and then ask what size it is... and then you can put the ring back where she has them... ;)
otherwise I don't have any idea how you can check that... but this should be a good possibilty :p

ste
12-09-2005, 08:21 AM
I will look for it, when I go to Coop next time.. I usually go to Migros. :p I have a Cumulus Karte but not Super Card.. :p

yeah me aswell... I am quite never in Coop... in Migros they will have something similar I think... but not exactly this brand

ste
12-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Ah, it is already tomorrow! I almost forgot about that! :o

now it gets closer... so hopefully everyone of us will be happy with the group our favs will get

Good luck Holland, Switzerland, Japn :bounce::bounce::bounce:

ste
12-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Ste was also communicating with him!? :lol:

communicating is a bit much said :lol:

ste
12-09-2005, 08:44 AM
I don't know if it is a nice one, but I also wrote a letter (card) and put it in the box. :)

sure she will be happy to get it I am sure

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 09:56 AM
we also have been either in the class... or then we went to the Mensa... to chat and eat... that was funny...but sadly it's over... these times were great...but I am still happy there aren't any tests I have to do ... but I miss those friends I had there
It is always fun to have some chats with friends in the cafeteria or wherever. Maybe you can organize reunion meeting from your school time.

ste
12-09-2005, 09:58 AM
I also feel sorry that we always talk about our meeting, too. I know you miss her a lot, and we are looking forward to our meeting... Steffi! :hug:

Please check the PM. :)

:hug: thanks Yukio ... yeah I miss Yvo she is great :)

I wrote back :)

ste
12-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Wow, so steffi and he also know each other, sort of!! :angel:

only sort of yeah :lol:

ste
12-09-2005, 10:10 AM
ste's computer! Please come back to her as soon as possible!!!

oh that sounds nice :hug: thanks very much!!!

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:12 AM
the doctor said that he can't find something just that she has a very low blood pressure... so it seems to be okay otherwise
Can she get somehow a normal blood pressure by doing something? I have no inteligence in terms of medical things...

ste
12-09-2005, 10:13 AM
We are interested in now the groups of the World Cup next year, but they have announced the seeds for the qualifying groups for Euro2008. Here they are... (countries in German)

Italy/Spain/Germany 2nd group?
Ireland even 4th group!

Die Töpfe (Auslosung am 27. Januar 2006 in Montreux)

Topf 1:
Griechenland, Holland, Portugal, England, Tschechien, Frankreich, Schweden.

Topf 2:
Deutschland, Kroatien, Italien, Türkei, Polen, Spanien, Rumänien.

Topf 3:
Serbien-Montenegro, Russland, Dänemark, Norwegen, Bulgarien, Ukraine, Slowakei.

Topf 4:
Bosnien-Herzegowina, Irland, Belgien, Lettland, Israel, Schottland, Slowenien.

Topf 5:
Ungarn, Finnland, Estland, Wales, Litauen, Albanien, Island.

Topf 6:
Georgien, Mazedonien, Weissrussland, Armenien, Nordirland, Zypern, Moldawien.

Topf 7:
Liechtenstein, Aserbaidschan, Andorra, Malta, Färöer, Kasachstan, Luxemburg, San Marino.

hmm I don't see Switzerland :scratch:

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:13 AM
that's for sure... we still have a chance against them... because also Georgi-boy is wonderful in DC because he is a real fighter and he loves DC.... so we still can hope...
Sure he is/does!! :angel: (So is Chiudi!)

ste
12-09-2005, 10:15 AM
It is always fun to have some chats with friends in the cafeteria or wherever. Maybe you can organize reunion meeting from your school time.

yeah we are trying to organize something... but it will never be as it was :)

ste
12-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Can she get somehow a normal blood pressure by doing something? I have no inteligence in terms of medical things...

seems not really... just try to drink enough and then she should take "Bouillon" with her... so she can drink something salty when she feels dizzy...

ste
12-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Sure he is/does!! :angel: (So is Chiudi!)

yeah Chiudi would aswell...but he won't be there I think :(

ste
12-09-2005, 10:18 AM
seems you went to bed quite late yesterday :)

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:22 AM
that's great you did that then :)

hmm that's a good question... best is if she has more than just those rings she is wearing mostly you should take one and go to the jewellry and then ask what size it is... and then you can put the ring back where she has them... ;)
otherwise I don't have any idea how you can check that... but this should be a good possibilty :p
That's a possibility, but she might notice that her ring is missing... What if this woman doesn't own any ring? In case of Fabienne, she owns a ring which I bought for her and is too big (:o). This is really a misterious question for me. Not only for me, but also for all men. All the proposed women should know what kind of background story the man had before presenting a ring to her. :p It is not just buying a beautiful ring for her.. He has to know the right size!!!

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:27 AM
yeah me aswell... I am quite never in Coop... in Migros they will have something similar I think... but not exactly this brand
Migros is a special supermarkt, I find... They have good stuff, but they have kind of own brands, you know.. They don't have famous chocolate brands Lindt or Cailler, Ovomaltine, but this brand Frei. They sell pepsi drinks and not CocaCola drinks... But, they have good stuff, too, of course!

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:30 AM
now it gets closer... so hopefully everyone of us will be happy with the group our favs will get

Good luck Holland, Switzerland, Japn :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Japan should avoid Holland, not because Japan might have no chance against them, but also it is the country of Yvo and Nienke... I have a special feeling towards Switzerland vs Japan... I don't know if I want that or not... But, yeah, good luck to them!!

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:31 AM
communicating is a bit much said :lol:
But you talked with him and he responded to you by hugging Yvo. :cool: Did he say something to you?

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:32 AM
sure she will be happy to get it I am sure
I will bring the box to the post office before going to school this afternoon. :)

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:35 AM
:hug: thanks Yukio ... yeah I miss Yvo she is great :)

I wrote back :)
I know she is. We here all know that! :)

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:36 AM
hmm I don't see Switzerland :scratch:
Switzerland and Austria are not in the list there because they are hosts! :p

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:40 AM
yeah we are trying to organize something... but it will never be as it was :)
I know. But, it will be really fun to see each other again. Each one has a different life now and, he/she has many things to tell then. :) I love our reunion party whenever I go back to Japan. :) my high school music band friends organize this reunion party when I am back there. Not many people can come, but some of them can make it, and it is always fun to see them again. :) Being 20-25 years old, someone might be already married and has kids... :cool:

ste
12-09-2005, 10:41 AM
That's a possibility, but she might notice that her ring is missing... What if this woman doesn't own any ring? In case of Fabienne, she owns a ring which I bought for her and is too big (:o). This is really a misterious question for me. Not only for me, but also for all men. All the proposed women should know what kind of background story the man had before presenting a ring to her. :p It is not just buying a beautiful ring for her.. He has to know the right size!!!

okay then it gets difficult indeed... hmm what can you do... ask someone who should ask her what size she has... but as she doesn't own other rings she perhaps don't know it herself... what you can do is buy a smaller one that the one you did last time.... but indeed it is hard for a men.... esp. when the woman don't wear other rings.... it wouldn't be that hard for you if I would be your gf as I wear rings normally so you could take it and see the size..:)....

... perhaps you should first buy a friendship ring... many couples does this... so then you would know the size as she and you will have a ring and so you can go with her and she will know her size after that :p

ste
12-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Migros is a special supermarkt, I find... They have good stuff, but they have kind of own brands, you know.. They don't have famous chocolate brands Lindt or Cailler, Ovomaltine, but this brand Frei. They sell pepsi drinks and not CocaCola drinks... But, they have good stuff, too, of course!

yeah Migros is great I love it - and we normally go and buy everything there... and as we know they don't sell brands we just go somewhere else if we for example need "Rivella" because the "Mivella" isn't that good... so that's the only bad thing about Migros... that they don't own Rivella :p

ste
12-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Japan should avoid Holland, not because Japan might have no chance against them, but also it is the country of Yvo and Nienke... I have a special feeling towards Switzerland vs Japan... I don't know if I want that or not... But, yeah, good luck to them!!

do you know when they will announce the groups???

ste
12-09-2005, 10:45 AM
But you talked with him and he responded to you by hugging Yvo. :cool: Did he say something to you?

I didn't talk :p just write that I say hi to him...and that he should hug Yvo from me.... then Yvo wrote back that he says Hi aswell...that was it :p

ste
12-09-2005, 10:46 AM
I will bring the box to the post office before going to school this afternoon. :)

cool!! we sent a box to Canada to our relatives... hope they got it... sadly is that this boxes cost that much to send... to Canada it costs us 30 or more francs...

ste
12-09-2005, 10:47 AM
I know she is. We here all know that! :)

yeah we all do :)

ste
12-09-2005, 10:48 AM

but where will they be added then??? or are they just playing the final :lol: :lol:

ste
12-09-2005, 10:50 AM
I know. But, it will be really fun to see each other again. Each one has a different life now and, he/she has many things to tell then. :) I love our reunion party whenever I go back to Japan. :) my high school music band friends organize this reunion party when I am back there. Not many people can come, but some of them can make it, and it is always fun to see them again. :) Being 20-25 years old, someone might be already married and has kids... :cool:

that's right it is mostly funny - but then it is quite hard again to leave because you know you won't see them that long again.... but that's life everyone has to leave others from time to time....

and I have to leave you now as I will go home for lunch... have to go by foot as I am not Yvo who would have come by bike :p

see you in the afternoon :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:55 AM
seems not really... just try to drink enough and then she should take "Bouillon" with her... so she can drink something salty when she feels dizzy...
Salt is not really good for people because it can give you high pressure, but in this case of her, she might need that..

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:56 AM
yeah Chiudi would aswell...but he won't be there I think :(
No? Won't he sit with the team like last time?

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 10:59 AM
seems you went to bed quite late yesterday :)
Yeah, I went to bed quite late last night. :p I knew I didn't have anything to do this morning, so I stayed up and surfed in the internet. :p That's why I got up quite late this morning, too...

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:08 AM
okay then it gets difficult indeed... hmm what can you do... ask someone who should ask her what size she has... but as she doesn't own other rings she perhaps don't know it herself... what you can do is buy a smaller one that the one you did last time.... but indeed it is hard for a men.... esp. when the woman don't wear other rings.... it wouldn't be that hard for you if I would be your gf as I wear rings normally so you could take it and see the size..:)....

... perhaps you should first buy a friendship ring... many couples does this... so then you would know the size as she and you will have a ring and so you can go with her and she will know her size after that :p
I am not talking about if I am going to propose her soon, but it is just a general question I had in my mind.. :p But, this is really a complicated, but an important situation, huh? getting a right size ring for proposing..

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:10 AM
yeah Migros is great I love it - and we normally go and buy everything there... and as we know they don't sell brands we just go somewhere else if we for example need "Rivella" because the "Mivella" isn't that good... so that's the only bad thing about Migros... that they don't own Rivella :p
What is Mivella anyway? :shrug: Rivella with M instead of R, M for Migros?? I am surprised that there isn't any conflict regarding with the two similar names in the market...

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:11 AM
do you know when they will announce the groups???
Tonight 20.15 I think...

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:13 AM
I didn't talk :p just write that I say hi to him...and that he should hug Yvo from me.... then Yvo wrote back that he says Hi aswell...that was it :p
Should I say hi to him? :p

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:19 AM
cool!! we sent a box to Canada to our relatives... hope they got it... sadly is that this boxes cost that much to send... to Canada it costs us 30 or more francs...
30 francs isn't that much. It all depends how heavy it is... I have sent her already what she asked me for her presents to her friends.. It was heavy.... I don't write here how much it costed... (If you want to know how much, you can ask me in the reply.) She said I can use her money (yes, I have an access to her bank account in Zurich legally) for this presents and shipping, but still it was expensive....

To clarify this.. I have bought things ( presents for her friends) and it is on the way to her now. And, she knows it. What she doesn't know is that I also bought presents for her, and I am going to send them today. ;) )

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:22 AM
but where will they be added then??? or are they just playing the final :lol: :lol:
No, ste. Switzerland and Austria are not in the list, because they are already in the Euro2008 as hosts. The other countries in the list have to fight for qualifying for Euro2008.

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:25 AM
that's right it is mostly funny - but then it is quite hard again to leave because you know you won't see them that long again.... but that's life everyone has to leave others from time to time....

and I have to leave you now as I will go home for lunch... have to go by foot as I am not Yvo who would have come by bike :p

see you in the afternoon :wavey:
Yeah, it is hard... Then they have to look forward to their next meeting again. :) In my case, I don't see them at all while I am not in Japan...

:lol: but walk carefully, too! Have a good lunch! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:32 AM
Do you know the game "Sudoku"? I think it is new to some magazine newspaper games. I think you all know cross word puzzle. Today, I found blick newspaper in the train and found this game Sudoku. Sudoku sounds like a Japanese name. And they also had a geisha picture in it without reason, so I think this game is from Japan, but I have never heard of this or played this in Japan... :scratch: I tried to solve this, but it is hard. you need a lot of mathmatically thinking and logic. I like to do cross word puzzle, but it is hard for me indeed, because I have some limited vocabs in German. :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:10 PM
:wavey: goodafternoon all! Should I write an evening report of last night?! It was for most a lot like the other evenings, laying on the couch, watching a movie. There were some others there too who were rather talkative and while the guy and those three were talking I was the only one really following the movie (and I fell asleep once, but the guy woke me up :p). Then after the movie at 11 they all left and it was the guy and me again. Around 12 the boss of the building came to tell us that I shouldn't complain the day after (so today :p) that I am tired coz it's my own fault I go to sleep that late (so I didn't complain to him when we were working :p), but he didn't send us away. So the guy and I stayed till 1 am... have to admit, even while I shouldn't complain, I am sooooooooooo tired :p and got a terrible headache coz of that. I better soon take some medicine for that or I will get really moody

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:14 PM
:p :p :p

edit: This computer is giving me a headache!! :mad: It doesn't go to the next page at all!!!!!!
oh I am slow today, I thought like "why does he post the :p three times" took me a bit to realize it's your way of posting that specific smiley :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Japan wants to avoid Holland in the same group, as most of the press is saying. :p Because Holland and one of the seeded countries means it is difficult for Japan to get the 1st and the 2nd place of the group...

Ahhhhh!!!!! This computer annoys me big time!!!!! :mad: :mad:
That is nice of Japan, but I can understand what they mean. I think more countries think like that. Holland has quite a good status... and those tournies they played last years, they had good results

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:18 PM
hmm now I don't get it.... which one is the green one then :lol: ... nice subject..couches :lol::lol:
Well the first evening reports (first week :p) there were two couches (well there are more, but as we were with two we did only need two) :p So the guy had the green one and I ahd the black one. But the second week (the day I was laying on the couch with mister x) someone came to take my black couch away and did replace it with the brown one. Mister x and I sat on the couch that evening but concluded that that would be the last time, coz it did sit terrible. And since that time the guy and I sit together on the green one ;) Do you get it now?

Indeed a nice subject :lol:

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:20 PM
:lol: I would ask that aswell I think... but happily I know it :p

oh yeah would be cool to see how it looks ...:p
Yep I think people who would visit this thread the first time would get really confused, would really need a while to get used to everything :p

will see if I got time to make it this weekend

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:21 PM
You women are lucky.. Just wait for it, but men really have to think a lot!! :p
well if I ever got a bf and he would ilke to marry me, he should know I hate rings :lol:

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:28 PM
It is going to be exciting to see who is facing who live, but you will know it later when you have time to check it. If you want to know as soon as possible, I can send you SMS live then. :)
That would be nice of you :) but I dunno when this draw is even giong to be. :p so I dunno if I'll be away already or not. I am still waiting for a message of Bas, to tell what time he'll be here

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:28 PM
I wasn't really thinking about that seriously... like, it would be nice if I could live there then... so, not really seriously.. :p
ok I see... but still :p I am not going to think about where I wanna be by then, as I prolly will think different about things then anyway

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Wow, so steffi and he also know each other, sort of!! :angel:
Well that's a big word... you all know him, but he now knows about Steffi. I told him that Ste is my best friend, who I had to tell about him coz otherwise she would wonder why I am not online anymore :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Well, fondue can be a good big Christmas dinner! :p
Fondue in our house is usually over in about half an hour :p it really si not the kind of christmas dinner we usually have

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:33 PM
hmmm, traveling all over Holland by train! :p
even while that would be really expensive for you :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:34 PM
It is difficult to come here during the day, but now I know when you are usually here. :)
Yes I can understand. At least it is clear when I am here so you can try to log in then and of course if we really need to talk I can always log in in the evenings (even while it would be hard to leave the guy alone) :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:35 PM
But, you did find a good pic of him, your future husband :)
yeah it's one of my fave pics of him :)

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:36 PM
What did you have to hurry for?
well the students all had the last class together so would all arrive in the restaurant at the same time. And I wanted to be there before them so I didn't have to queue. But I was too late, I had to wait a long time now :(

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:36 PM
You should! I should, too!! :D

shall we go together? ;) :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Good! play by heart comes from your ear. You know how a major scale (or a minor scale) should sound. 4b is Ab major and 4# is E Major!! Intervals for a major scale is "whole" whole" "half" "whole" "whole" "whole" "half" Keep it up and good luck with that! :angel:

yeah, I know it.. but I don't like to play such difficult ones :p I prefer C major :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:38 PM
We are interested in now the groups of the World Cup next year, but they have announced the seeds for the qualifying groups for Euro2008. Here they are... (countries in German)

Ireland even 4th group!

Topf 1:

Topf 2:

Topf 3:

Topf 4:

Topf 5:

Topf 6:

Topf 7:
Liechtenstein, Aserbaidschan, Andorra, Malta, Färöer, Kasachstan, Luxemburg, San Marino.

This sounds at least a lot better than those for this WC2004. But I hope I got better luck this time. I don't want Holland to play Romania or Finland again!

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:39 PM
But, why am I already thinking of where I want to live after my retirement.... :scratch: :p

:lol: because you can imagine that it will be nice in a lot of years, but not now already :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:39 PM
this saying... if this also exist in Dutch
somehow I think yes, can't think of it now (stupid headache makes me stop thinking)

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:41 PM
:hug: 1603 hope you will do this mistake once aswell... so I can show it to you :p

:hug: 1604 seems today won't be better... as I am as tired as I was yesterday :lol:
:hug: 1605 I have made enough counting mistakes as well so far ;) but somehow lately it is going ok. It's mostly whole big number mistakes for me, taht I type something completely different. But I am not giong to say I will never make that mistake ;) Coz then you'll see, I make it quite soon :p

:hug: 1606 I am even mroe tired as I posted before

ste
12-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Salt is not really good for people because it can give you high pressure, but in this case of her, she might need that..

yeah in this case she should take it if she feels dizzy but surely not too much

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Japan is a small country with lots of population. In Japan, only 1/3 of the land is where you can live. 2/3 of the land is natures. And still 120 million people are living there. In Tokyo and the cities around it contain lots of lots of people....

pff.. yeah then the population density must be really high around those cities..

ste
12-09-2005, 12:43 PM
No? Won't he sit with the team like last time?

no he wrote Yvo that if he is able to play again - what I really hope for him - then he will play tourneys and won't sit there - don't know how it will be when Roger won't play... if he will be playing again... but think not as he doesn't have any match practice.... sadly

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:44 PM
:lol: you're the best... seems you're obsessed... so no new pics of you???
No I think next time pics will be taken before the christmas evening the students have arranged on the last wednesday before the holiday starts. We'll all wear nice dresses then (:bolt: me in a dress :p)

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:45 PM
niet alles. Ik zoek nog iets.. ;)

Did I say wrong in the PM?

I don't think you undertood the question :p I asked whether you looked forward to go to the Netherlans :p

just one small thing.. you said 'Nu ga ik naan Fanclub terug!': 'naan' has to be 'naar' ;) but that can be a spelling mistake as well :p and you can say better 'naar de Fanclub' ;)

ste
12-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Yeah, I went to bed quite late last night. :p I knew I didn't have anything to do this morning, so I stayed up and surfed in the internet. :p That's why I got up quite late this morning, too...

ah nice that you didn't have something this morning :) I will have a free day on Tuesday again... and then from Wednesday afternoon till Friday I will be alone in the office again... so a bit more internet for me then... if someone of you will be on :)

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:48 PM
bouillon :lick: I love bouillon.

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I could understand what they said, but not everything... Yvo said something at the end, but I couldn't understand that well... I said, "Hebben jullie een goed Dag van Sinterklaas gehad?" But, it was grammartically wrong?

you mean when she said this?
Wij hebben m gezegd da we t beiden gisteren vierden, dus vandaar...

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:49 PM
It would be nice if you could! :)

I would like it as well :)

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:50 PM
yeah, if I haven't had any Dutch food in my life, really shame on me! :o But, i think I have at least once in my life, but I just didn't recognize that it was something Dutch! :p

yeah, that's a great excuse :lol:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:51 PM
FC Thun in UEFA Cup :D, Manchester United out!! :eek:

congrats to them :yeah:

RogiNie
I found this picture! She is a WTA player! :eek:

http://is.blick.ch/img/gen/j/g/HBjgUjdV_Pxgen_r_420xA.jpg

who is that? :scratch:

RogiNie
oh no definitely not... so you'd understand me better I think

ah.. luckily :)

ste
12-09-2005, 12:52 PM
I am not talking about if I am going to propose her soon, but it is just a general question I had in my mind.. :p But, this is really a complicated, but an important situation, huh? getting a right size ring for proposing..

sure it is... have never thought about it... because in the movies it always looks that easy...but now as you mentioned it I realised how wrong that always is there... so :hatoff: for all men!!!

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:53 PM
she says it like that "Möisches" :lol: as you can speak German you should understand what I mean :p

ah.. Muisjes! that's Dutch yeah :cool:

ste
12-09-2005, 12:53 PM
What is Mivella anyway? :shrug: Rivella with M instead of R, M for Migros?? I am surprised that there isn't any conflict regarding with the two similar names in the market...

yeah Mivella is the own brand of Migros... it is made in the same factory as Rivella but it's taste isn't as good as the original one... some people say you can't taste the difference but I do... and I definitely like the original one more...

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:54 PM
okay meant it like that aswell... she is a wonderful cooker... so everything is well done...but there are just things I don't like so they are not "eatable" for me then :p wrote it a bit wrong :p

yeah, that's better :p that's how my mum cooks as well ;)

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Do you know the game "Sudoku"? I think it is new to some magazine newspaper games. I think you all know cross word puzzle. Today, I found blick newspaper in the train and found this game Sudoku. Sudoku sounds like a Japanese name. And they also had a geisha picture in it without reason, so I think this game is from Japan, but I have never heard of this or played this in Japan... :scratch: I tried to solve this, but it is hard. you need a lot of mathmatically thinking and logic. I like to do cross word puzzle, but it is hard for me indeed, because I have some limited vocabs in German. :p
What kind of game is ti? I think I have heard of it

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:56 PM
okay then I could write Ninke... :D

yeah ;)

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:56 PM
:lol: not a chocolate one??

and we should have 2 houses more... a Roger and a Marco gallery :lol:

yeah, that's nice as well :lick: but of white chocolate :p

ste
12-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Tonight 20.15 I think...

totally right :yeah:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:57 PM
:sad: wanna come aswell.......

there's no possibility you can come as well? :sad:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 12:59 PM
hey... I am not gay...:p

I didn't say that :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:00 PM
no Interlaken would be better :angel:

okay, first to Interlaken, then to Zurich and then to Wallis :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:01 PM
yeah it is Ana

yeah? didn't recognise her :o

ste
12-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Should I say hi to him? :p

:lol: you have to ask Yvo if that is a good idea :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 01:05 PM
to say hi to whom?!

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:06 PM
pannenkoeken is not specially dutch.Poffertjes indeed look good :lick:

no.. that's true..

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 01:08 PM
no.. that's true..
Should see if we can get poffertjes somewhere, it's something we definitely have to eat. And maybe oliebollen as it is still close to newyear

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Well we could also say we meet in Utrecht, as Utrecht is on the way from Amsterdam to Breda. That is even closer?!

yeah, Utrecht is closer to me.. but it won't be on my way as i'm going to Amsterdam.. so if we're going to amsterdam, it's for me closer to go straight to amsterdam..

RogiNie
:eek: you don't know?! Rainbow is a lot used for gay, lesbian bi people ;)

o, didn't know that :p

RogiNie
That would be great, I better start saving money for januari already, I have really nothing atm :o soon I won't even be able to go somewhere with Yukio, coz I have no money to do things :p

I got enough atm :bounce: :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Yep it is! Oh makes me remember, I should upload the other avy!

o, that one is wonderful as well :hearts: will you have that avatar here once as well?

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 01:12 PM
yeah, Utrecht is closer to me.. but it won't be on my way as i'm going to Amsterdam.. so if we're going to amsterdam, it's for me closer to go straight to amsterdam..
No but I mean, as you've to pay a ticket as well, we can also just meet in Utrecht. As Yukio and I willpass utrecht by train anyway (ik reis liever over Den Bosch naar Breda, da's fijner dan over Rotterdam of hoe die route ook loopt)

ste
12-09-2005, 01:13 PM
30 francs isn't that much. It all depends how heavy it is... I have sent her already what she asked me for her presents to her friends.. It was heavy.... I don't write here how much it costed... (If you want to know how much, you can ask me in the reply.) She said I can use her money (yes, I have an access to her bank account in Zurich legally) for this presents and shipping, but still it was expensive....

To clarify this.. I have bought things ( presents for her friends) and it is on the way to her now. And, she knows it. What she doesn't know is that I also bought presents for her, and I am going to send them today. ;) )

yeah the kilos say how much it costs... but still it is quite expensive... sometimes more expensive than the thing you send :p that's somehow sikky :p

that's nice of you that you send a second one... perhaps she thinks you added something in the other parcel...but like that it will be a surprise for her :)

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 01:13 PM
o, that one is wonderful as well :hearts: will you have that avatar here once as well?

I dunno yet, I never know what I am doing with my avy, my plan often changes at once :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:16 PM
NO please stay here with posting that... otherwise I would feel as I wouldn't belong to you ... so I can at least read how you all are looking forward to it :yeah:
and I am happy for all of you that you can meet! that's great that we all can do it... so that we know each other not just from the board but also from real life - not everyone can say that :)

I will see what I can do to see you soon again :hug:
perhaps I should just pack me in a HUGE parcel and send me to you :lol:

but thanks for this post :hug::hug::hug:

you're all really important to me:
Nienke :hug: Yukio :hug: and my sweetie Yvo :hug:

It's really a pity you won't be there :hug: I hope it will be one day a real Yvo-fanclub meeting! :hug: :hug: :hug:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:17 PM
would be funny, my future husband kissing my first choice :p

:rolls:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah I can believe they're nice... but I think they were still in a position from where a goal is like possible, in front of the goal a bit outside the 16 or something?

I would love to see my chivu-goal again, didn't see it since that championship in 2000 :p but it was from a strange position and it did go totally over the keeper in a corner you don't expect the ball to fall in. :hearts: *dreams* ok yvo shut up about this goal now!

now I want to see that goal as well :p not only hear about it :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:23 PM
:lol: that question really gave me a smile... I have no idea, I don't understand how somebody knows anyway, but I don't have any rings :p

just try to get a ring from her, that's the only thing I can imagine :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Yeah, she is Ana Ivanovic, but she looks so different. She looks like a hot rock star in the picture, but she is usually more charming and cute in her other pictures..

http://is.blick.ch/img/gen/j/g/HBjgUjdV_Pxgen_r_420xA.jpg http://www2.uol.com.br/tenisbrasil/topspin/fotos_notas/ana_ivanovic_2005miami_int.jpg

I don't like that first pic.. she's indeed more charming in other pics..

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:26 PM
well traveling won't cost me anything anyway, so we can always go somewhere ;)]

and otherwise you can't meet me :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Thanks! :) Indeed that is Geni :) it's hard to find good pics of him, he isn't that famous and as far as I know he doesn't have an own website

I saw some pics of him on this site: http://lindavdsalm.web-log.nl/log/4289518 but he got a bit too long hair according to me :eek:

ste
12-09-2005, 01:33 PM
No, ste. Switzerland and Austria are not in the list, because they are already in the Euro2008 as hosts. The other countries in the list have to fight for qualifying for Euro2008.

wow am I silly... thanks I am not that fit today it seems :angel:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:34 PM

Ireland even 4th group!

Topf 1:

Topf 2:

Topf 3:

Topf 4:

Topf 5:

Topf 6:

Topf 7:

why doesn't Switzerland participate in it? :scratch:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:36 PM

ah.. of course :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:38 PM

yeah, Sudoku is great :cool: :bounce:

ste
12-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah, it is hard... Then they have to look forward to their next meeting again. :) In my case, I don't see them at all while I am not in Japan...

:lol: but walk carefully, too! Have a good lunch! :wavey:

yeah that's true... so we have something to look forward to :)

I did... it's not slippery at all anymore...and the snow is away on the streets :) what did you have for lunch??

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Should see if we can get poffertjes somewhere, it's something we definitely have to eat. And maybe oliebollen as it is still close to newyear

yeah, they're both great :bounce:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:44 PM
btw: Geni's name in Russian is Лаленков Евгений :cool:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:46 PM
No but I mean, as you've to pay a ticket as well, we can also just meet in Utrecht. As Yukio and I willpass utrecht by train anyway (ik reis liever over Den Bosch naar Breda, da's fijner dan over Rotterdam of hoe die route ook loopt)

yeah, that's fine for me as well :) there's a japanese restaurant there as well :p

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:47 PM

I dunno yet, I never know what I am doing with my avy, my plan often changes at once :p

ok :lol:

RogiNie
12-09-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm off! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 01:54 PM
now I want to see that goal as well :p not only hear about it :p
Sadly I don't have it anywhere :sad: otherwise you could once come to see it :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 01:57 PM
I saw some pics of him on this site: http://lindavdsalm.web-log.nl/log/4289518 but he got a bit too long hair according to me :eek:
so that's what lin meant :eek: those hairs indeed are too long now, they weren't that long yet last year! It definitely is time for a haircut :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Why are you two (ste and you :p) so "stupid" not to realize it's played in Switzerland? :lol: ok I can forgive you, you are Dutch :p

Nymeria
12-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Yep I did once look taht up, great name uh?! :cool:

ste
12-09-2005, 02:26 PM

:bounce: Sudoku is great... and it is from Japan... it's not that hard if you know how to do it :) our family loves it... esp. my mum and my sis... :) everyone takes the Blick because of that :p we have some fights every lunch :p

ste
12-09-2005, 02:49 PM
:wavey: goodafternoon all! Should I write an evening report of last night?! It was for most a lot like the other evenings, laying on the couch, watching a movie. There were some others there too who were rather talkative and while the guy and those three were talking I was the only one really following the movie (and I fell asleep once, but the guy woke me up :p). Then after the movie at 11 they all left and it was the guy and me again. Around 12 the boss of the building came to tell us that I shouldn't complain the day after (so today :p) that I am tired coz it's my own fault I go to sleep that late (so I didn't complain to him when we were working :p), but he didn't send us away. So the guy and I stayed till 1 am... have to admit, even while I shouldn't complain, I am sooooooooooo tired :p and got a terrible headache coz of that. I better soon take some medicine for that or I will get really moody

hope you took your medicine then :lol::p

sounds nice laying against such a guy :)

ste
12-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Well the first evening reports (first week :p) there were two couches (well there are more, but as we were with two we did only need two) :p So the guy had the green one and I ahd the black one. But the second week (the day I was laying on the couch with mister x) someone came to take my black couch away and did replace it with the brown one. Mister x and I sat on the couch that evening but concluded that that would be the last time, coz it did sit terrible. And since that time the guy and I sit together on the green one ;) Do you get it now?

Indeed a nice subject :lol:

yep now I get it totally I think ... will soon be a couch specialist :lol:

we already had worse subjects :p

ste
12-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Yep I think people who would visit this thread the first time would get really confused, would really need a while to get used to everything :p

will see if I got time to make it this weekend

when we talk abou this I can tell you that I got a rep of Mandoura and she (think it's a she) wrote that it is a wonderful place here and that she will come back soon ... to see a bit how it is here...:p

so it can't be that confusing :lol:

ste
12-09-2005, 02:58 PM
well if I ever got a bf and he would ilke to marry me, he should know I hate rings :lol:

what will you wear then??? or should he better buy you a couch to show that he loves you :lol:

ste
12-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Well that's a big word... you all know him, but he now knows about Steffi. I told him that Ste is my best friend, who I had to tell about him coz otherwise she would wonder why I am not online anymore :p

I am your best friend??? wow what a honour to be the best friend of such a sweetie :hug::hug::hug:

ste
12-09-2005, 03:17 PM
somehow I think yes, can't think of it now (stupid headache makes me stop thinking)

you don't have to write it down as it will be understandable for me anyway I think :p

ste
12-09-2005, 03:20 PM
:hug: 1605 I have made enough counting mistakes as well so far ;) but somehow lately it is going ok. It's mostly whole big number mistakes for me, taht I type something completely different. But I am not giong to say I will never make that mistake ;) Coz then you'll see, I make it quite soon :p

:hug: 1606 I am even mroe tired as I posted before

:hug: 1607 okay then you better say something :p

:hug: 1608 it is working better for me now... but still not the motivation I somehow have during the week :p

ste
12-09-2005, 03:21 PM
No I think next time pics will be taken before the christmas evening the students have arranged on the last wednesday before the holiday starts. We'll all wear nice dresses then (:bolt: me in a dress :p)

wow cool... do you already have a nice dress???

ste
12-09-2005, 03:28 PM
bouillon :lick: I love bouillon.

you love soup in general :)

ste
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
ah.. luckily :)

but we should still test if and then you can say if you understand more :p

ste
12-09-2005, 04:28 PM
will go home now...
won't be on the weekend as I said... sorry for this :hug:

nice weekend and see you Monday :hug:

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 05:13 PM
I have just read all through, but have now no time to reply... A friend of mine asked me if I want to come with her to drink something (Glühwein maybe). She is always nice to me, so I could not say no because I actually wanted to watch World Cup drawing live. But, I will check it later when I get home later. Sorry Yvo, I can't send you sms for that.... :sad: Have a good evening everyone! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-09-2005, 11:17 PM
I am now at my friend's room, and sleeping overnight here. She has a French computer, so I'm struggling with this keyboard!!! :( :p again no time to read everything. I will read everything when I get back home tomorrow. see you!! :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-10-2005, 10:05 AM
hELLO~@

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:20 PM
How are you today, Yvo? :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:23 PM
oh I am slow today, I thought like "why does he post the :p three times" took me a bit to realize it's your way of posting that specific smiley :p
If you want, I can give you the other smily, but I know you don't like it... :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:25 PM
That is nice of Japan, but I can understand what they mean. I think more countries think like that. Holland has quite a good status... and those tournies they played last years, they had good results
Holland has landed in a tough one, but I know they are capable of beating the others. :)

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Sadly I don't have it anywhere :sad: otherwise you could once come to see it :p

:sad: that's a pity :p

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:28 PM
so that's what lin meant :eek: those hairs indeed are too long now, they weren't that long yet last year! It definitely is time for a haircut :p

yeah, I think that as well :p an other reason to get his mailaddress asap :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:28 PM
He must give you a necklace instead of a ring then! :p

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Why are you two (ste and you :p) so "stupid" not to realize it's played in Switzerland? :lol: ok I can forgive you, you are Dutch :p

didn't think about that :p and thanks you forgive me :p

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Yep I did once look taht up, great name uh?! :cool:

definitely :cool: So you once will be called: Yvo Евгений :p

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:32 PM
:bounce: Sudoku is great... and it is from Japan... it's not that hard if you know how to do it :) our family loves it... esp. my mum and my sis... :) everyone takes the Blick because of that :p we have some fights every lunch :p

i'm glad i'm the only one who likes them :lol: otherwise the paper wouldn't be safe :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:34 PM
That would be nice of you :) but I dunno when this draw is even giong to be. :p so I dunno if I'll be away already or not. I am still waiting for a message of Bas, to tell what time he'll be here
sorry again that I couldn't give you the instant info about the draw, but I couldn't know by myself. So, I had to ask Nathy via sms with who Switzerland and Japan are facing in their groups... I didn't like that the Swiss team faces again France in the same group.... The same group in Euro2004, the same group in the qualification for WC2006, and now the same group in WC... Japan's group is OK, I think. :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:36 PM
ok I see... but still :p I am not going to think about where I wanna be by then, as I prolly will think different about things then anyway
Yeah, you still have 40 plus years ahead of you for that... :p

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:37 PM
but we should still test if and then you can say if you understand more :p

and how do you want to test it? :p

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:38 PM
will go home now...
won't be on the weekend as I said... sorry for this :hug:

nice weekend and see you Monday :hug:

an entire weekend no Ste? :sad: see you monday :hug:

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Holland has landed in a tough one, but I know they are capable of beating the others. :)

it could be worse.. and we're not in the same group as Switzerland :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Fondue in our house is usually over in about half an hour :p it really si not the kind of christmas dinner we usually have
Ah, then you need to have fondue, raclette, and some Dutch food, hotpot? :p one time an unusual Christmas dinner?:lol:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:42 PM
even while that would be really expensive for you :p
I know, so we won't do that as well.... :p

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Ah, then you need to have fondue, raclette, and some Dutch food, hotpot? :p one time an unusual Christmas dinner?:lol:

it's hutspot ;) but I want an unusal Christmas dinner as well I told my mum yesterday :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Yes I can understand. At least it is clear when I am here so you can try to log in then and of course if we really need to talk I can always log in in the evenings (even while it would be hard to leave the guy alone) :p
I think you should spend time as much as possible with the people you like to spend time with there, because you have limited time to be there, until end of this month... So, enjoy your time with him and your friends there. :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:47 PM
yeah it's one of my fave pics of him :)
Actually your current avatar is nice, because you (smiling donkey :lol: ) is surrounded by your favorite men Chiudi and Geni, and you look really happy! :D

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:50 PM
shall we go together? ;) :p
You must let me know when you are going to Wallis again, then I want to accompany you! :)

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Actually your current avatar is nice, because you (smiling donkey :lol: ) is surrounded by your favorite men Chiudi and Geni, and you look really happy! :D

that's a nice way of seeing it :lol:

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 12:53 PM
You must let me know when you are going to Wallis again, then I want to accompany you! :)

ok, I will :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:54 PM
yeah, I know it.. but I don't like to play such difficult ones :p I prefer C major :p
They are not difficult once you get used to them! And if you know scales, you can play better when you play pieces in that keys. :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:57 PM
This sounds at least a lot better than those for this WC2004. But I hope I got better luck this time. I don't want Holland to play Romania or Finland again!
It is not good that your favorite teams are facing each other in the same group!!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:58 PM
:lol: because you can imagine that it will be nice in a lot of years, but not now already :p
yeah, that's right. I just imagined that. :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 12:59 PM
yeah in this case she should take it if she feels dizzy but surely not too much
I am the one who shouldn't take salt too much!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 01:00 PM
pff.. yeah then the population density must be really high around those cities..
It is really high.. :eek:

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 01:00 PM
They are not difficult once you get used to them! And if you know scales, you can play better when you play pieces in that keys. :)

yeah, tit.. but I can play all the scales, but not all without the music :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 01:02 PM
no he wrote Yvo that if he is able to play again - what I really hope for him - then he will play tourneys and won't sit there - don't know how it will be when Roger won't play... if he will be playing again... but think not as he doesn't have any match practice.... sadly
Yeah, it will be great he will be able to play again! So, I will be happy that he will be playing in tournies then!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 01:04 PM
I don't think you undertood the question :p I asked whether you looked forward to go to the Netherlans :p

just one small thing.. you said 'Nu ga ik naan Fanclub terug!': 'naan' has to be 'naar' ;) but that can be a spelling mistake as well :p and you can say better 'naar de Fanclub' ;)
Ah OK. :o Yes of course!!!

Nu ga ik naar de Fanclub!!

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Ah OK. :o Yes of course!!!

Nu ga ik naar de Fanclub!!

doesn't matter ;) :hug: :yeah:

right :D

RogiNie
12-10-2005, 04:00 PM
o Yvo, I saw Geni on tv :bounce: he skated the 1000m.. unfortunately not that good ;) he was around 15th..

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:20 PM
hope you took your medicine then :lol::p

sounds nice laying against such a guy :)
I did take some medicine, but it didn't really help. But when Bas arrived I had something else to think about so I could forget my headache a bit. But it really felt like if it was going to explode yesterday! Luckily all is over now

Yes it for sure is nice :) I am sooo going to miss these evenings!

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:21 PM
yep now I get it totally I think ... will soon be a couch specialist :lol:

we already had worse subjects :p
Will really have to take pics of the common room so you can imagine everything a bit better :p

Yeah we are all good in strange subjects it seems :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:23 PM
what will you wear then??? or should he better buy you a couch to show that he loves you :lol:
I dunno, don't know what he could buy me :lol:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:24 PM
I am your best friend??? wow what a honour to be the best friend of such a sweetie :hug::hug::hug:
Yes I think you are, I can say more to you than to anyone and I feel really close to you. Like if we're mentally conntected or something. It's a great kind of friendship I've never had with someone else before. Sadly you live so far away

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:26 PM
:hug: 1607 okay then you better say something :p

:hug: 1608 it is working better for me now... but still not the motivation I somehow have during the week :p
:hug: 1609 you just want to see me making a mistake right now :p

:hug: 1610 I just checked if I still got these star things you did send me. I will soon send it to you by email! :yeah:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:27 PM
wow cool... do you already have a nice dress???
Yep I still got one, I did only wear it once :lol:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:27 PM
you love soup in general :)
true :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I have just read all through, but have now no time to reply... A friend of mine asked me if I want to come with her to drink something (Glühwein maybe). She is always nice to me, so I could not say no because I actually wanted to watch World Cup drawing live. But, I will check it later when I get home later. Sorry Yvo, I can't send you sms for that.... :sad: Have a good evening everyone! :wavey:
That is ok, Ste did message me and I did check the whole draw this morning (was too tired last night :p). Hope you had a great time :yeah:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:32 PM
How are you today, Yvo? :wavey:
I had a great day, did go to Dusseldorf with my parents. It was nice, had great time joking with my dad. Then at the end we passed this building with a lot of people waiting outside so we checked what it was and it seemed to be a hotel. So my mum asked one of the people of the tv who were there what was going on. And seemed that Robbie Williams was staying in that hotel. We waited a bit as well, but he didn't come outside, well he would've prolly if we had waited longer :p so we did go home.

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:33 PM
If you want, I can give you the other smily, but I know you don't like it... :p
:bolt: not the other smiley!

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:34 PM
yeah, I think that as well :p an other reason to get his mailaddress asap :p
:rolls:

when I saw mart smeets on tv today I first thought "oh should send him an email" :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:35 PM
He must give you a necklace instead of a ring then! :p
Not that I wear necklaces that often :lol:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:38 PM
didn't think about that :p and thanks you forgive me :p
I can be nice to people, if I want to :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:39 PM
but yvo should be written different as well then :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:41 PM
sorry again that I couldn't give you the instant info about the draw, but I couldn't know by myself. So, I had to ask Nathy via sms with who Switzerland and Japan are facing in their groups... I didn't like that the Swiss team faces again France in the same group.... The same group in Euro2004, the same group in the qualification for WC2006, and now the same group in WC... Japan's group is OK, I think. :)
Japan is not my fave country in their group, so I'll have to cheer a bit against you :awww:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:42 PM
I prefer a cup of soup with some bread then, dinner over in about 15 minutes :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:44 PM
I think you should spend time as much as possible with the people you like to spend time with there, because you have limited time to be there, until end of this month... So, enjoy your time with him and your friends there. :)
That's kinda what I told my boss yesterday... he asked me if I want to help at work in one of the evenings, just some useless work (giving coffee to visitors) and imo it's hard to say no to my boss,but I told him I prefer to spend these few evenings with the people in the flatbuilding

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:45 PM
That's how the avarat should be seen ;) but there are only a select few who really know that donkey is presenting me in the avy :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:47 PM
It is not good that your favorite teams are facing each other in the same group!!
And it's terrible when your three favorite teams are in the same group! :eek:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 05:48 PM
o Yvo, I saw Geni on tv :bounce: he skated the 1000m.. unfortunately not that good ;) he was around 15th..
I didn't see him :sad: as I was not at home. The 1000 was strange, at least that's what I say after I saw the result. Some unexpected did do really well

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
And now the afternoon/ evening report of yesterday... After I left the flat building I didn't get too far coz the guy was just coming that way. So we did stop and chatted for a bit when I sadly had to say goodbye to him coz Bas was waiting for me at the trainingstation. When Bas and I did just leave the train station, the guy just arrived there so I smiled to him. Then Bas and I had the flat building for the two of us alone so we talked a bit, watched a bit tv. And ordered a pizza. At the end of the evening we did both leave, he back to Utrecht, me to Roermond. Was back quite late. So that means another night with hardly any sleep. Hope I can catch up sleep this weekend! :yeah:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 08:59 PM
:dance: *bored*

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:24 PM
ah nice that you didn't have something this morning :) I will have a free day on Tuesday again... and then from Wednesday afternoon till Friday I will be alone in the office again... so a bit more internet for me then... if someone of you will be on :)
On Tuesday I won't be here till 5 PM... But, Monday or on other days I will be here sometimes, it depends when I get free time and if a computer is not being used. :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:25 PM
you mean when she said this?

I can't remember right now what she said, but this one is indeed hard to understand... No way to get it without dictionary....

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:28 PM
yeah, that's a great excuse :lol:
:p well, have you eaten Japanese food exept sushi? :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:29 PM
congrats to them :yeah:
Thun could not advance to the next round in CL, but they have been doing great! Still in European league! :worship:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:37 PM
who is that? :scratch:
I think you know by now who she is, but she looks so different in these kind of pictures... :eek:

http://www.kudazavikend.com/star/02-Ana-Ivanovic.jpg http://www.3dchips-fr.com/forum/images/trombi/ana%20ivanovic_12.jpg http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/3186/anaivanovic72qs7om.jpg

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 09:38 PM
I can't remember right now what she said, but this one is indeed hard to understand... No way to get it without dictionary....
I said:
We have both told him that that we celebrated it yesterday, so that's why...

wij hebben ... gezegd = we have ... told
m = him (actually the word is hem, but I always shorten it to m only)
da we = that we (da is also not a real word, but the word "dat" again lazy yvo :p)
t = it (short for het, lazy yvo part 3 :p)
beiden = both (this time yvo added a letter too much, should be "beide" )
gisteren = yesterday
vierden = celebrate (vieren = celebrate, vierden is to make it pass time)

so it's logical you didn't understand seeing I wrote all words different than they had to :lol:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:39 PM
sure it is... have never thought about it... because in the movies it always looks that easy...but now as you mentioned it I realised how wrong that always is there... so :hatoff: for all men!!!
I am glad that you learned some background story about the proposing ring. :D But, then it really really hurts when she says "no"....

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:44 PM
yeah Mivella is the own brand of Migros... it is made in the same factory as Rivella but it's taste isn't as good as the original one... some people say you can't taste the difference but I do... and I definitely like the original one more...
Oh, do they come from the same company? Then there won't be any conflict, but just a confusion... Rivella is of course better known than Mivella. If you go to a restaurant and ask "yes, Mivella red please.." "no, we don't have Mivella, but Rivella." "What!? No Mivella!?" "No Mivella, but Rivella"........

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:47 PM
What kind of game is ti? I think I have heard of it
Have you read the Japanese thread? You can read Nocko's post to get to know what it is, and I think Nienke knows and loves it, it seems. :) It is a game. you have to fill out some numbers... One of my colleagues at the concert today told me, that she loves sudoku. I didn't say anything about sudoku before, but she says she loves it and it is now very popular in Europe.

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:48 PM
totally right :yeah:
didn't see it live, but it is OK. I know the groups now...

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:50 PM
okay, first to Interlaken, then to Zurich and then to Wallis :p
Then you will come to Zurich three times, I guess. When you arrive by airplane, you come to Zurich (1), after Interlaken you come to Zurich (2), and after Wallis, you come to Zurich again (3) to fly back to Holland. :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:51 PM
yeah? didn't recognise her :o
You cannot see it is Ana Ivanovic in these rocking pictures...

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Yvo, is it a good idea that I say hi to the guy by sms while you are watching a movie? :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:55 PM
yeah the kilos say how much it costs... but still it is quite expensive... sometimes more expensive than the thing you send :p that's somehow sikky :p

that's nice of you that you send a second one... perhaps she thinks you added something in the other parcel...but like that it will be a surprise for her :)
The shipping costed indeed more than the actual costs of the products in the box. :o I didn't tell her at all that I am giving her something.... so, it should be a surprise for her! :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:56 PM
I don't like that first pic.. she's indeed more charming in other pics..
She is so cute in other pictures or on court... But this is another Ana...

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Have you read the Japanese thread? You can read Nocko's post to get to know what it is, and I think Nienke knows and loves it, it seems. :) It is a game. you have to fill out some numbers... One of my colleagues at the concert today told me, that she loves sudoku. I didn't say anything about sudoku before, but she says she loves it and it is now very popular in Europe.
Yep I read it there :) I know it as well, but as I hate all games I don't like it :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Yvo, is it a good idea that I say hi to the guy by sms while you are watching a movie? :p
if not too many do that it's ok, I don't want him to know I talk so much about him :p as we're just watchingmovies together you can disturb us by sending messages to me saying hi to him:p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 09:59 PM
wow am I silly... thanks I am not that fit today it seems :angel:
You had been working hard, so you were tired then. ;)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I am sure you know why by now, but why is the fact that Switzerland is hosting the next Euro tournament not that known... ? :scratch:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:02 PM
ah.. of course :p
:p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:03 PM
yeah, Sudoku is great :cool: :bounce:
I know from the Japanese thread, that you love Sudoku so much. :)

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:04 PM
I am sure you know why by now, but why is the fact that Switzerland is hosting the next Euro tournament not that known... ? :scratch:
I dunno why they don't know this, but I do. I have heard it often enough :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:06 PM
yeah that's true... so we have something to look forward to :)

I did... it's not slippery at all anymore...and the snow is away on the streets :) what did you have for lunch??
It was so cold yesterday and also today, but no snow... Do you still have snow there?

What did I eat for lunch yesterday??? Ah, I know... a Bündnerfleish sandwitch!!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:07 PM
pffffff, I have no idea how you read it....

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:09 PM
pffffff, I have no idea how you read it....
I got the same problem :lol: but as I know Geni's name is "Yevgeni Lalenkov" you can make it out of it :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:10 PM
I never thought that you and Nienke are so excited about sudoku! It is now really popular now, it seems!! Wow, a Japanese here who didn't know about sudoku at all! :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:14 PM
when we talk abou this I can tell you that I got a rep of Mandoura and she (think it's a she) wrote that it is a wonderful place here and that she will come back soon ... to see a bit how it is here...:p

so it can't be that confusing :lol:
Wow, we do have some other people who read this thread!! :eek: I better write more nice things!! :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:16 PM
:eek: Do you have some knowledge of Russian, Nienke!?

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:19 PM
it's hutspot ;) but I want an unusal Christmas dinner as well I told my mum yesterday :p
Ah, hutspot! :D I hope you get some unusual Christmas dinner you wanted!! :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:20 PM
that's a nice way of seeing it :lol:
But, that's how she meant, I think. :) Otherwise she wouldn't put donkey in the middle!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:21 PM
yeah, tit.. but I can play all the scales, but not all without the music :p
practice pactice and practice, then you'll be able to play them without looking at the notes. :)

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:22 PM
But, that's how she meant, I think. :) Otherwise she wouldn't put donkey in the middle!
it is indeed how I meant it, but it's not why I did put donkey in the middle. I just liked it most this way :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:23 PM
doesn't matter ;) :hug: :yeah:

right :D
Nu ben ik in de fanclub!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:29 PM
That is ok, Ste did message me and I did check the whole draw this morning (was too tired last night :p). Hope you had a great time :yeah:
That's nice of ste that she did this! :D Yes, I had a good time! She (not my SH), her friend and I were walking in the city, talking and drinking Glühwein (a hot wein, I don't like it that much... :ras: ) She invited us to her room and she cooked some pasta things. We talked about many things and they tried my trombone, and that was funny! :lol: They had fun making some "noise" with my instrument! :lol: Soon, she her friend left, but I stayed and talked about some things again.. I stayed overnight there and came back home this afternoon. She has a cute big rabbit! I liked him very much!

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:31 PM
That's nice of ste that she did this! :D Yes, I had a good time! She (not my SH), her friend and I were walking in the city, talking and drinking Glühwein (a hot wein, I don't like it that much... :ras: ) She invited us to her room and she cooked some pasta things. We talked about many things and they tried my trombone, and that was funny! :lol: They had fun making some "noise" with my instrument! :lol: Soon, she her friend left, but I stayed and talked about some things again.. I stayed overnight there and came back home this afternoon. She has a cute big rabbit! I liked him very much!
Seems like you had a great evening! It's nice to have such friends you can just visit without you planned it.

Glühwein :lick: I love it! But it's ago I drank that!

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:31 PM
I had a great day, did go to Dusseldorf with my parents. It was nice, had great time joking with my dad. Then at the end we passed this building with a lot of people waiting outside so we checked what it was and it seemed to be a hotel. So my mum asked one of the people of the tv who were there what was going on. And seemed that Robbie Williams was staying in that hotel. We waited a bit as well, but he didn't come outside, well he would've prolly if we had waited longer :p so we did go home.
Robbie Williams were in Switzerland a week ago. He sang live and had some chat with the moderator on TV. He said he usually composes naked! :lol:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
:bolt: not the other smiley!
I know! :lol:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Robbie Williams were in Switzerland a week ago. He sang live and had some chat with the moderator on TV. He said he usually composes naked! :lol:
He was in Holland as well, think he only left yesterday or something, so it's funny I go to Germany and am closer to him than I have been when I was in my own country :p without planning to of course

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Not that I wear necklaces that often :lol:
I just saw pictures of you and you were wearing a nacklace, so I thought it was a good idea that he could give you one then! :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:35 PM
I just saw pictures of you and you were wearing a nacklace, so I thought it was a good idea that he could give you one then! :p

that is like the only one I wear, and then I still wear it hardly ever :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Japan is not my fave country in their group, so I'll have to cheer a bit against you :awww:
That's OK! ;) Which one are you cheering for? Brazil, Croatia, Australia (I think it is)?

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:37 PM
I prefer a cup of soup with some bread then, dinner over in about 15 minutes :p
Then your bro will complain! :p

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:38 PM
That's OK! ;) Which one are you cheering for? Brazil, Croatia, Australia (I think it is)?
Indeed Australia, but taht all depends on if Emerton plays or not. He's the only reason I cheer for Australia (well I love the country as well of course,but the coach would be a reason toc heer against the country)

It's great, that Ono andEmerton will face each other. They were great friends when Emerton still played for Feyenoord

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Then your bro will complain! :p
yes I think he would :lol:

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:39 PM
That's kinda what I told my boss yesterday... he asked me if I want to help at work in one of the evenings, just some useless work (giving coffee to visitors) and imo it's hard to say no to my boss,but I told him I prefer to spend these few evenings with the people in the flatbuilding
Sure... I understand how you are feeling now. He should also understand that you love these people so much..

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:40 PM
That's how the avarat should be seen ;) but there are only a select few who really know that donkey is presenting me in the avy :p
I think I have read it somewhere that you are donkey! :p Stan's thread!?

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Sure... I understand how you are feeling now. He should also understand that you love these people so much..
Yep he did, so I think I don't have to work, or at least not till 10pm or so.

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:41 PM
And it's terrible when your three favorite teams are in the same group! :eek:
Yeah, that's not good...

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:42 PM
I think I have read it somewhere that you are donkey! :p Stan's thread!?
that must've been the place as Ginger (novanora :p) always calls me donkey :)

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:44 PM
And now the afternoon/ evening report of yesterday... After I left the flat building I didn't get too far coz the guy was just coming that way. So we did stop and chatted for a bit when I sadly had to say goodbye to him coz Bas was waiting for me at the trainingstation. When Bas and I did just leave the train station, the guy just arrived there so I smiled to him. Then Bas and I had the flat building for the two of us alone so we talked a bit, watched a bit tv. And ordered a pizza. At the end of the evening we did both leave, he back to Utrecht, me to Roermond. Was back quite late. So that means another night with hardly any sleep. Hope I can catch up sleep this weekend! :yeah:
hmmm pizza! funghi or hawaii? Was the guy not jealous that you were with another guy?

I hope you can get some sleep, but I see you are still here! :p :wavey:

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:46 PM
hmmm pizza! funghi or hawaii? Was the guy not jealous that you were with another guy?

I hope you can get some sleep, but I see you are still here! :p :wavey:
:lol: you know me too well, hawaii this time. :p I dunno, I think he knows he has no reason to be jealous...

yeah I dunno,but I am happy I can finally chat with you again that it is hard to close my laptop :p

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:47 PM
I said:
We have both told him that that we celebrated it yesterday, so that's why...

wij hebben ... gezegd = we have ... told
m = him (actually the word is hem, but I always shorten it to m only)
da we = that we (da is also not a real word, but the word "dat" again lazy yvo :p)
t = it (short for het, lazy yvo part 3 :p)
beiden = both (this time yvo added a letter too much, should be "beide" )
gisteren = yesterday
vierden = celebrate (vieren = celebrate, vierden is to make it pass time)

so it's logical you didn't understand seeing I wrote all words different than they had to :lol:
mmm difficult!! But, I think I should learn from this post how to say yesterday in Dutch. gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren.

In German it is gestern

Nymeria
12-10-2005, 10:49 PM
mmm difficult!! But, I think I should learn from this post how to say yesterday in Dutch. gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren gisteren.

In German it is gestern
It is hard for me to post in normal dutch, as I always write everything shorter, just like I do in English. I'm lazy :p

yeah I think that's most important, picking the most important words to learn out of a sentence... and try to remember those

Stevens Point
12-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Yep I read it there :) I know it as well, but as I hate all games I don't like it :p
:lol: yeah I know you! That's Yvo!