*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:38 PM
as long as you are the only one who uses the PC you're the one who is the reason for the Virus....and as long as you're not opening something strange... or visiting something strange there shouldn't be a problem... that's why I'd like to have a laptop... so I would be the one who got the virus...but I am quite sure that I wasn't the reason for this one we have now... so I don't like it that we don't have one now....:(
Yes, if you can get a laptop, that would be so nice for you! :)

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:38 PM
It seems you have made a decision. :)
Yep I did :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:40 PM
thought it was a Japanese one as I don't know him and so it can't be a swiss one :p
If you look at his face and the uniform, you can get an idea that he is a Japanese national soccer player. :)

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Mint lemonade!? I might want to look for it in the shop... Ah, I remember you told me you like mint.. It was one of our first things we talked about, favorite ice cream. You like mint and mango, and not chocolate or strawerry that much... ;)
Yes indeed that was one of our first convo's, wow that you remember it :worship: indeed I really love mint :lick:
My dad gave me two bags of mints for sinterklaas, he knows I love it!

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:41 PM
I remember we had some chats (but not that long, I think) at the beginning in the Japanese thread, and I did have some comments in the feet thread, but I didn't post much in the feet thread as you were always talking...
As I have posted more often I mostly remember you from the Japanese thread, we had some interesting posts in there, but not really chats, more like replying to each other, and often there was time in between

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:42 PM
When I was heading for the airport in Osaka Japan, I saw this multi event stadium, Osaka Dome, from the train. It was really nice to see this big building in the other buildings from the train... I like to see some special buildings from the trian, so I am looking forward to see those in Holland. :)

Osaka Dome
http://www.aero-photo.co.jp/img/ldome.jpg

ps. Fabienne is somewhere there. She is in Osaka now.
That is a really nice pic and nice to know Fabienne is somewhere there now :)

When we will go to Rotterdam from Breda we will pass the NAC (Breda) soccerstadium and De Kuip (Feyenoord stadium) :p so you'll see some of the stadiums in Holland :p

ste
12-06-2005, 02:43 PM
That would be nice. :)

first they should win against Australia

Nymeria
I think your parents should not paint your house, as the natural color of the bricks are also nice. :)
I know they really want a white house, but I always tell them I prefer the house in this color :) should see if I can scan a pic of my house :p

ste
I might be going to a concert in Zurich, too, not decided yet, though. Zurich Tonhalle Orchester is playing Beethoven's 9th Symphony then with "Schweizer Kammerchor". This is really a wonderful piece and I always wanted to listen to it live.

that sounds nice

ste
12-06-2005, 02:44 PM
I am so bad at deciding what to give her... I always have a problem of deciding... So, I have not decided yet... :scratch:

ah I thought you ent it already... but then I was wrong...

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:44 PM
huge stars between the houses... I mean from one side of the street to the other... it looks great :)
Sounds nice! :)

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Ah, I am now asured that you and the guy are really the topic among students. :angel: You could be active again at the right time! :)
yes we really are :lol: but I survive, in the beginning I didn't like it, but now I see the fun of it. And it's not that I fear contact with him coz of the story's, no he's still a great friend and we're still close. :)

ste
12-06-2005, 02:45 PM
:hug: 1535 can forgive you

:hug: 1536 I hope you'll feel confident and can pass it :yeah:

:hug: 1537 thanks

:hug: 1538 hope so aswell...but here quite everyone don't pass it the first time....

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:46 PM
So, you are looking forward to what your parents make for the dinner, but when you need to do it by yourself, you don't think about it... I can understand it... Because, I am like that, too.
Yes exactly :) but it's mostly when I got weekend or something, a day off that I want to know what I will eat. But when I got school or work or something I do not really mind.

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:46 PM
mhh sounds very good... was this from the Mensa??
Yes, and a menu costs 5.40 CHF for students. :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:48 PM
then she has the same as I have....
I heard that women have often this kind of things... I have had this before, too..

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:48 PM
:hug: 1537 thanks

:hug: 1538 hope so aswell...but here quite everyone don't pass it the first time....
:hug: 1539 no prob

:hug: 1540 what's the percentage of people who pass it? Here quite some fail the first time as well.

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:50 PM
I think you still now quite a bit as well, tho I dunno,maybe you're right and I might know a bit more. (but on the other hand, of course I am on the board longer and it's logical I know mroe about the board. We don't chat that often about non board related computer things :p)
Yes, I have already learned many things about this board from you. :)

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Yes, I have already learned many things about this board from you. :)
I am glad when I can help people with it, there once was a time that it was all new for me as well and that I had to ask help!

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Yes indeed that was one of our first convo's, wow that you remember it :worship: indeed I really love mint :lick:
My dad gave me two bags of mints for sinterklaas, he knows I love it!
two bags of what kind of mint? Not just the mint leaves, right? :p

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:55 PM
As I have posted more often I mostly remember you from the Japanese thread, we had some interesting posts in there, but not really chats, more like replying to each other, and often there was time in between
There you are right.. We weren't "chatting" there..

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
That is a really nice pic and nice to know Fabienne is somewhere there now :)

When we will go to Rotterdam from Breda we will pass the NAC (Breda) soccerstadium and De Kuip (Feyenoord stadium) :p so you'll see some of the stadiums in Holland :p
Wow, so many soccer stadiums to see in this short time! :D Is the team from Breda playing the first league?

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
two bags of what kind of mint? Not just the mint leaves, right? :p
No indeed not mint leaves :lol: tho I like those leaves, they're nice to put in a glass of water to give it a fresh taste :lick:

but no just a bag of how do you call it... peppermint?

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 02:59 PM
first they should win against Australia
That's what I thought!

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Wow, so many soccer stadiums to see in this short time! :D Is the team from Breda playing the first league?
Yep NAC is in the first league as well :)

I am thinking about the other cities we pass... I think the Utrecht stadium we can see from distance. But I usually miss it, as I don't know where to look :p but it means at least 3, maybe 4 stadiums. Ajax, Feyenoord and NAC. and then it depends on what we'll do the other days if we'll see more :p

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:01 PM
I know they really want a white house, but I always tell them I prefer the house in this color :) should see if I can scan a pic of my house :p
I don't know, it might look good in white, but when I picture a painted brick house in my head, it doesn't look so nice.. I prefer the natural color of it. Yeah, I am interested to see where you live! :)

ste
12-06-2005, 03:03 PM
OK! I won't forget! :p

good... I will remind you when I will come to Zürich :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:04 PM
ah I thought you ent it already... but then I was wrong...
I should decide what and send it in the next week, so that she gets it before Christmas!

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
yes we really are :lol: but I survive, in the beginning I didn't like it, but now I see the fun of it. And it's not that I fear contact with him coz of the story's, no he's still a great friend and we're still close. :)
So, you could deal with it! That sounds nice! :)

ste
12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Yes, if you can get a laptop, that would be so nice for you! :)

yeah indeed....but my parents won't allowed me to have one...

ste
12-06-2005, 03:06 PM
If you look at his face and the uniform, you can get an idea that he is a Japanese national soccer player. :)

I don't know their uniform... but sure it isn't the swiss one :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Yes exactly :) but it's mostly when I got weekend or something, a day off that I want to know what I will eat. But when I got school or work or something I do not really mind.
Exactly, when you have school or work, you don't think about what to eat in the evening!

ste
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Sounds nice! :)

yeah it looks a bit like Zurich last year

Nymeria
I don't know, it might look good in white, but when I picture a painted brick house in my head, it doesn't look so nice.. I prefer the natural color of it. Yeah, I am interested to see where you live! :)
I used to have a pic saved on my laptop, but I don't have it anymore. So I'll have to see if I can take another one or can scan one. But I'll prolly forget as I'll have to wait with that till I am in Roermond :p

Stevens Point
I am glad when I can help people with it, there once was a time that it was all new for me as well and that I had to ask help!
Now I have some knowledge that I could use for helping people who don't know well yet. :)

ste
12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Yes, and a menu costs 5.40 CHF for students. :)

wow that's really cheap... how many menus do you have?? just one?

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:10 PM
So, you could deal with it! That sounds nice! :)
Yes I finally can, tho sometimes, depends a bit on the student, I still get mad

ste
12-06-2005, 03:11 PM
I heard that women have often this kind of things... I have had this before, too..

yeah when your blood pressure is low then you have that quite often....

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Exactly, when you have school or work, you don't think about what to eat in the evening!
yep indeed then it doesn't really matter, as you're busy.

ste
:hug: 1539 no prob

:hug: 1540 what's the percentage of people who pass it? Here quite some fail the first time as well.

:hug: 1541 what will you do with the pics now the ones you showed me yesterday??

:hug: 1542 I don't know the percentage... but here it isn't something bad when you fail... so I perhaps have to go a second time... :p

Nymeria
Now I have some knowledge that I could use for helping people who don't know well yet. :)
It's nice to help others uh? :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:13 PM
No indeed not mint leaves :lol: tho I like those leaves, they're nice to put in a glass of water to give it a fresh taste :lick:

but no just a bag of how do you call it... peppermint?
Oh, those tablet things which refresh your mouth? Ah, you like those! :)

ste
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
That's what I thought!

hope that they will do it...but till today Roger didn't say if he will play or not... and I think it will "say" quite something about the result when he will be playing... or not...

ste
12-06-2005, 03:15 PM
I should decide what and send it in the next week, so that she gets it before Christmas!

yeah that would be nice for her when she gets it before Christmas

Stevens Point
Yep NAC is in the first league as well :)

I am thinking about the other cities we pass... I think the Utrecht stadium we can see from distance. But I usually miss it, as I don't know where to look :p but it means at least 3, maybe 4 stadiums. Ajax, Feyenoord and NAC. and then it depends on what we'll do the other days if we'll see more :p
Are we having a round tour of seeing all the soccer stadiums in Holland!? :lol:

Nymeria
:hug: 1541 what will you do with the pics now the ones you showed me yesterday??

:hug: 1542 I don't know the percentage... but here it isn't something bad when you fail... so I perhaps have to go a second time... :p
:hug: 1543 Nothing, I'll just keep them and sometimes send them to people. But I have no special ideas for the pics

:hug: 1544 Yeah same here, it's like almost normal to say you fail the first time. Of my friends, I was the only one who passed both the theoretical and the practical test in one go. One friend did pass the practical one in the first try, but failed the theoretical. And all the others faiiled the practical!

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Oh, those tablet things which refresh your mouth? Ah, you like those! :)
Yep those I mean :) I really like them, but I like a lot with mint taste :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:16 PM
good... I will remind you when I will come to Zürich :)
Yeah, you should definitely let me know then! :)

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Are we having a round tour of seeing all the soccer stadiums in Holland!? :lol:
Well that is also fine by me, but that would be quite expensive for you I think as you've to pay for an expensive train ticket then :p If you are interested in it, we of course can decide to visit a stadium (dunno if they're open to visit, but I think I can find that on the internet) :p

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
yeah indeed....but my parents won't allowed me to have one...
hmmm.... As you are working, you could save some of your earned money little by little for a laptop, and someday, you can get one! :)

ste
12-06-2005, 03:19 PM
:hug: 1543 Nothing, I'll just keep them and sometimes send them to people. But I have no special ideas for the pics

:hug: 1544 Yeah same here, it's like almost normal to say you fail the first time. Of my friends, I was the only one who passed both the theoretical and the practical test in one go. One friend did pass the practical one in the first try, but failed the theoretical. And all the others faiiled the practical!

:hug: 1545 but you have more than just those 3 or not??

:hug: 1546 same here... normally you pass the theoretical the first time... as you can learn it by head quite easy and you're allowed to have 14 faults... so it should be possible... but the practical one is quite tough as they look at everything... and women mostly have it harder... not that fair imo

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't know their uniform... but sure it isn't the swiss one :)
No, it is not a Swiss one, FC Basel has a similar one when they play in away games,,,,

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:22 PM
:hug: 1545 but you have more than just those 3 or not??

:hug: 1546 same here... normally you pass the theoretical the first time... as you can learn it by head quite easy and you're allowed to have 14 faults... so it should be possible... but the practical one is quite tough as they look at everything... and women mostly have it harder... not that fair imo
:hug: 1547 Yes I have quite some more, but so far almost nobody did see the others

:hug: 1548 well the theoritical part is easier, but I dunno, imo it was quite easy, I did hardly study and did pass it. But I know quite some who had probs with it. Well it's logical women have it harder, as in general men drive better. Of course they look at everything, wouldn't be good theydon't and let everybody pass, then driving would be a danger!

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 03:23 PM
I shall leave now. I don't know when, but I will come back sometime tonight..... Have a good time ladies! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:23 PM
I shall leave now. I don't know when, but I will come back sometime tonight..... Have a good time ladies! :wavey:
Bye Yukio :wavey:

ste
12-06-2005, 03:27 PM

do you know Sportmint?? or is that just Swiss made?

ste
12-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah, you should definitely let me know then! :)

I will for sure

ste
12-06-2005, 03:29 PM
hmmm.... As you are working, you could save some of your earned money little by little for a laptop, and someday, you can get one! :)

it's not the money...but they don't like it that they would have to reconstruct something with the internet or so...

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:29 PM
There are so many different kind of mints I don't know which I know and which I don't

ste
12-06-2005, 03:33 PM
No, it is not a Swiss one, FC Basel has a similar one when they play in away games,,,,

really?? didn't realise that so far....:rolleyes:

ste
12-06-2005, 03:35 PM
:hug: 1547 Yes I have quite some more, but so far almost nobody did see the others

:hug: 1548 well the theoritical part is easier, but I dunno, imo it was quite easy, I did hardly study and did pass it. But I know quite some who had probs with it. Well it's logical women have it harder, as in general men drive better. Of course they look at everything, wouldn't be good theydon't and let everybody pass, then driving would be a danger!

:hug: 1549 so you have your first model pics :)

:hug: 1550 yeah the theoretical part was quite easy... and the practical part I hope I will past the first time ... if not then I will go again... don't have another chance... just hope there won't be something strange which let me fail

ste
12-06-2005, 03:36 PM

thanks same to you!!

ste
12-06-2005, 03:39 PM
There are so many different kind of mints I don't know which I know and which I don't

but you like mint in general...so you would like quite everything which has minttaste?

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:40 PM
if I am posting always in Size 1 do I be a better fan then??? :lol::lol::lol:

do you send me an autographcard please??

oh I already have a siggy from you and the real "l'Yvo" one :bounce::bounce::bounce:
I just started reading the first pages, this post gave me a smile. Wellto be exact, the first sentence :p

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:44 PM
:hug: 1549 so you have your first model pics :)

:hug: 1550 yeah the theoretical part was quite easy... and the practical part I hope I will past the first time ... if not then I will go again... don't have another chance... just hope there won't be something strange which let me fail
:hug: 1551 Yep indeed, well not real model, but model kind of pics

:hug: 1552 Why you won't get another chance than 2?

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:45 PM
but you like mint in general...so you would like quite everything which has minttaste?
I dunno if I like everything, but I do like a lot. But my mint-obsession isn't that big as before anymore

ste
12-06-2005, 03:56 PM
I just started reading the first pages, this post gave me a smile. Wellto be exact, the first sentence :p

I wanted an autographcard of you?? :lol:

yeah I am a good fan now... as I am posting in size 1 :p

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:58 PM
I wanted an autographcard of you?? :lol:

yeah I am a good fan now... as I am posting in size 1 :p
Yep that was the first day, you all wanted a signed autographcard :p it was rather funny :lol: I will continue reading tomorrow I think :p

yes you for sure are a good fan now! You all are!

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Anyway, I am leaving now, going to eat something and then I go to the flatbuilding. Won't be on tonight as I'll be busy, there is some game night tonight at the flatbuilding (so no laying on the couch story's :p)

ste
12-06-2005, 04:03 PM
:hug: 1551 Yep indeed, well not real model, but model kind of pics

:hug: 1552 Why you won't get another chance than 2?

:hug: 1553 but that's great... I'd like to do something like that aswell once... but don't know someone who could do that ....

:hug: 1554 we have a 3rd try...but if we won't pass it then we have to go to a psychotherapist.....

ste
12-06-2005, 04:05 PM
I dunno if I like everything, but I do like a lot. But my mint-obsession isn't that big as before anymore

I see... interesting obsession... here mint icecream isn't that famous... I never had it so far....

ste
12-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Yep that was the first day, you all wanted a signed autographcard :p it was rather funny :lol: I will continue reading tomorrow I think :p

yes you for sure are a good fan now! You all are!
and we still didn't get a real card :lol: :p

where did you begin with backreading?? I'll do it once from the beginning... hope I will have time over Christmas :)

ste
12-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Anyway, I am leaving now, going to eat something and then I go to the flatbuilding. Won't be on tonight as I'll be busy, there is some game night tonight at the flatbuilding (so no laying on the couch story's :p)

and I will leave aswell now... and won't be on aswell because of the PC :(

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Nice to know that you like sushi! I love sushi, too!! :D I think you are the only one who likes sushi in this thread other than me.. There are many many kinds of Japanese food other than sushi.. :)

yeah, I thought already that there were more kinds of Japanese food :p Would like to taste some others!

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:18 PM
This is something Swiss with beef, "Zürcher Kalbsgeschnetzeltes"
http://www.fuellgraf-kuechen.de/normal/images/rezepte/fleischnachartderlaender/zuericherkalbsgeschnetzeltes.jpg

and of course fondue
http://www.about.ch/culture/food/fondue.jpg

fondue :lick:

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Acually you can always talk with me in English, but it must be fun for you to speak Dutch with me! :) :p

yeah, definitely! :cool:

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Saas Fee? I have never heard of it. It must be beautiful there as you say. :) but anywhere you go in Wallis, it is beautiful there! :)

Saas Fee is pretty well-known I thought.. it's very touristic and near to Zermatt..

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't always play beautifully while practicing, you know.. :p I practice often also boring stuff... :p

yeah, I know.. I have to do that as well :p but still.. :p

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Yes, I know how you chose this nick. It is too obvious. :p

not if you don't know my real name :p

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah!! Pannenkoeken! :)

:lick:

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Hi Nienke :wavey: What kind of sushi do you like?? :D

and how about Yakitori?

hi! :wavey: especially with salmon and other fish :lick:

mm.. don't know that.. but looks good :) looks like saté (what's that in English Yvo? :p)

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Dear my freinds in Nederland.:hug: I hope to hear your wonderful story about Sunday evening with your family! :angel:

Time for me to go to bed! :wavey:

It was great :bounce: nice presents, funny poems :lol: especially the one that my bro created for my mum.. we were all almost lying on the ground :rolls:

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:25 PM
now we should just ask Yukio and Yvo what colour they would like for their houses?!

good idea ;)

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:26 PM
But they won't understand boerenkool, so I just said vegetable. And I had no idea which was in it as I did just enter "stamppot" :p I dont'know anything about stamppot, I almost never eat that

you think they won't understand boerenkool? :scratch: :p okay.. that's a good excuse :p we eat it sometimes in winter.. but mostly hutspot, luckily for me :bounce:

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:28 PM
OK and now an evening report. As I had a headache the whole day already I decided at the end of the afternoon to make a lil biketrip to see if fresh air did help. But it didn't, so again I had a saint nicholas event where I didn't feel 100%, tho not ill like last year luckily. When I came back I ironed my clothes (to be ready to go to Deurne), watched the sinterklaasjournal and helped my mum with making dinner (gourmet) ready. Of course we had to wait quite a while and my mood was getting so annoying. But around 8 we could finally start with dinner. That was really good, as always :lick: tho I didn't eat too much as I didn't want to get sick of it. After that we gave each other the presents. First of all we all had those 'surprises' for all, and that was nice, there were some great poems. And then my parents always have some extra presents for us. My mum gave me a disc with a lot of cow pics on it, still have to look at it, but she wrote a great poem about it, that I got a cow obsession. But that a cow parade cow would be too expenisve to give, so she just burned pics on a disc. I kinda expected that, as I know the cow parade cows are a bit too expensive for just one of the saint nicholas presents. So I did get several other things (don't ask me what all, as I don't remember all coz...)
... my last present was just the best. My mum had lied in her poem that I didn't get a cow parade cow.Coz as soon as she gave me the last present and said "be careful I don't want it to break" I knew what had to be in it. I took off the paper and yes I saw the box saying cow parade. Now I was really wondering of course which of the cows she had chosen. Coz there are so many different ones and so many great ones. But she definitely choose one of my faves! To be exact, this one:
http://www.kunstuitleen.biz/dekunstpoort/ASAP_images/foto/740_foto_10-3-20051829003992.jpg (ste, I think I showed the pic of this one some time ago already to you on msn, that I wanted to have it.) This cowparade cows title is: 'Yeeow! Moow York Moo Bugged Out’ And it is designed by Naomi Campbell. I really love the colors of it and the whole design. I am really really happy with it. So now I got a lil cow (around 20 x 30 x 10 cm) below my swiss flag in Roermond. :bounce:

:) so after all the weekend wasn't even that bad, even while I have wanted to go back to Deurne all the time (not coz I wanted to be in Deurne, but more coz I didn't want to be in Roermond)

great cow! :bounce: I like it :)

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:29 PM
so you've been to the Canton with the best accent in Switzerland :lol:

ah.. that's why I couldn't understand anyone :p

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:31 PM
how does it taste??? sweet???

to which food did I say that tasted mmm? :p

EDIT: I looked back and saw that I said mmm against the Poffertjes :lick: it tastes sweet when you put sugar on them, and mostly you do that, so they taste deliciously sweet :p

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:36 PM
:lol: In the case of you are coming, I will give you mine! :)

can I have yours as well? :angel:

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:42 PM
When I was heading for the airport in Osaka Japan, I saw this multi event stadium, Osaka Dome, from the train. It was really nice to see this big building in the other buildings from the train... I like to see some special buildings from the trian, so I am looking forward to see those in Holland. :)

Osaka Dome
http://www.aero-photo.co.jp/img/ldome.jpg

ps. Fabienne is somewhere there. She is in Osaka now.

that stadium really looks cool :cool: but so many buidlings there :eek:

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:46 PM

:lol: it's true :p

RogiNie
12-06-2005, 04:50 PM
everyone went away when I came here :sad: :p well, then i'm off as well.. have a test tomorrow for French :( :wavey:

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 05:07 PM
:hug: 1553 but that's great... I'd like to do something like that aswell once... but don't know someone who could do that ....

:hug: 1554 we have a 3rd try...but if we won't pass it then we have to go to a psychotherapist.....
:hug: 1555 you can ask like everybody, everybody can give such things a try, it isn't that hard

:hug: 1556 ok I see, wow that is already after a few tries! Here you got 4 tries I thinka nd if you fail the 4th one you've to do a special exam

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 05:08 PM
I see... interesting obsession... here mint icecream isn't that famous... I never had it so far....
I never knew someone who loved mint more than I do! Mint icecream isn't that famous as well, but I knew where to get it :lick:

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 05:10 PM
and we still didn't get a real card :lol: :p

where did you begin with backreading?? I'll do it once from the beginning... hope I will have time over Christmas :)
I did read the first 6 pages or something :) it's nice. Would you like to get a signed card? (oh gosh I sound like mad offering people signed cards :eek: )

I love backreading, I often do that, just reading parts

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 05:11 PM
hi! :wavey: especially with salmon and other fish :lick:

mm.. don't know that.. but looks good :) looks like saté (what's that in English Yvo? :p)
saté = satay, satai or saté :p

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 05:12 PM
you think they won't understand boerenkool? :scratch: :p okay.. that's a good excuse :p we eat it sometimes in winter.. but mostly hutspot, luckily for me :bounce:
I would like boerenkool more :p

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 05:13 PM
great cow! :bounce: I like it :)
I really love it :) I now can't wait to go back to Roermond so I can see the cow again :bounce: I took pics of it with my phone and I look at it several times a day, I miss the cow already now and I didn't even have it 1 day when I left the cow behind :p

Nymeria
12-06-2005, 05:15 PM
everyone went away when I came here :sad: :p well, then i'm off as well.. have a test tomorrow for French :( :wavey:
That's nothing personal, I always leave at that time :hug: good luck with French :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 09:41 PM
yeah it looks a bit like Zurich last year
schön! :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 09:44 PM
I used to have a pic saved on my laptop, but I don't have it anymore. So I'll have to see if I can take another one or can scan one. But I'll prolly forget as I'll have to wait with that till I am in Roermond :p
That's OK, I don't have a picture of where I live in my computer, either... :p

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 09:48 PM
wow that's really cheap... how many menus do you have?? just one?
There are mensa A and B (I am talking about mensas at the university, which is located really close to the conservatory.). Mensa A has 4 menus and B has 2 menus, so there are 6 menus available for lunch. :) But, the prices are different. The wok menu costs 6.70 CHF and the grill menu costs 10.80, I think. The others cost 5.40. :) For supper there are only 2 menus available and they both cost 5.40. But you have to show your student ID, otherwise they cost twice more expensive...

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Yes I finally can, tho sometimes, depends a bit on the student, I still get mad
They should not annoy you for this topic!!

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 09:54 PM
yeah when your blood pressure is low then you have that quite often....
I have to say, she is a bit physically weak. She tends to get ill quite often, and she has fainted twice and fell down quite hard after they took her blood sample at the doctors office... She was recently quite sick in Japan as well... I am worried about her health in general. Yeah, she might want to check her blood pressure sometimes...

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 09:57 PM
yep indeed then it doesn't really matter, as you're busy.
During weekdays, I actually hardly eat at home, as I have rehearsals or something in the evenings. So, I indeed don't think about what to eat at home! :p

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 09:58 PM
It's nice to help others uh? :)
yes, it is nice and important. :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:01 PM
hope that they will do it...but till today Roger didn't say if he will play or not... and I think it will "say" quite something about the result when he will be playing... or not...
If Roger plays, that helps a lot!! I hope he plays, but I will respect his decision no matter what it will be. Is Lleyton definitely playing?

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:02 PM
yeah that would be nice for her when she gets it before Christmas
If it arrives late, it will be a happy new year present! :p

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:04 PM
I know you do! :) But, I am not really a fan of it, though they are not bad at all.

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Well that is also fine by me, but that would be quite expensive for you I think as you've to pay for an expensive train ticket then :p If you are interested in it, we of course can decide to visit a stadium (dunno if they're open to visit, but I think I can find that on the internet) :p
No no, we won't do that! Just looking at the stadiums from where we will be is enough! Just walking around in somewhere, and maybe you can show me your favorite places, that would be nice, too. :) Touring is not my biggest purpose of going to Holland, anyway.. :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:09 PM
I don't know that... :o

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:10 PM
it's not the money...but they don't like it that they would have to reconstruct something with the internet or so...
OK, but that is not that much work, in my opinion...

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:15 PM
really?? didn't realise that so far....:rolleyes:
This one, but maybe not that similar.... :o

http://www.fcwangen.ch/pics/archiv_bilder/Junioren/Damir_Dzombic_021_G.JPG

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:18 PM
yeah, I thought already that there were more kinds of Japanese food :p Would like to taste some others!
Is there any chance of going to a Japanese restaurant near you? ;)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:20 PM
fondue :lick:
Though, I have not had fondue for 3 or 4 years... I should have this one once again!

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:21 PM
yeah, definitely! :cool:
It is also fun for me to talk Dutch with you! :) Hoe gaat het, Nienke!? :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Saas Fee is pretty well-known I thought.. it's very touristic and near to Zermatt..
*checking in my Swiss map*

Ah I found it. Yeah, it seems like a good tourist place, according to the map. :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:27 PM
yeah, I know.. I have to do that as well :p but still.. :p
:lol: I know I know... ;) But, boring stuff is important, especially at the beginning of each practice session, also to controle yourself, too. :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:28 PM
That's right! But, I would know from where "Rogi" comes from... :p

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:30 PM
It was great :bounce: nice presents, funny poems :lol: especially the one that my bro created for my mum.. we were all almost lying on the ground :rolls:
What did he write for her, do you still remember?

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:32 PM
can I have yours as well? :angel:
Sure, you can! :)

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:48 PM
that stadium really looks cool :cool: but so many buidlings there :eek:
There are not many skyscrapers like in American cities, but there are just buildings buildings buildings and buildings. That's Osaka, the 2nd largest city of Japan. The largest city (I mean of population) of Japan is of course Tokyo, which might be the largest of the world... ( :scratch: )

Tokyo..
http://academic.csuohio.edu/makelaa/family/Tokyo/edits/Tokyo200304.jpg http://academic.csuohio.edu/makelaa/family/Tokyo/edits/Tokyo01.jpg

Tokyo, taken from the Satelite
http://www.eoc.jaxa.jp/etc/images/prefecture/image/ops_tokyo.jpg

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Bonne chance!!

Stevens Point
12-06-2005, 11:05 PM
It seems the Netherlands and Switzerland won't be in the same group as both teams are in the 3rd group of the World Cup grouping... :) I didn't like that a Japanese press wrote that the possibility of going through to the last 16 for Japan (4th group) is high when it faces Ecuador or Angola from the 2nd group and team like Switzerland from the third group.... :( If Japan and Switzerland would face each other, I would like it to be a draw match, or at least Switzerland wins.... I won't like that Japan loses, but if they face Switzerland, I would rather cheer for Switzerland...

ste
12-07-2005, 06:50 AM

do your friends shorten your name to "Nie" or did you only do that because of the nick?

ste
12-07-2005, 06:56 AM

what was it then???

ste
12-07-2005, 07:01 AM
good idea ;)

but the others don't like colored houses .... so it will look a bit strange... when only we two have colored once :(

SUKTUEN
12-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Hello~!

ste
12-07-2005, 07:27 AM
ah.. that's why I couldn't understand anyone :p

yeah if you don't understand this German then doesn't matter... also we have problems in understanding them so no worries :)

ste
12-07-2005, 07:30 AM
to which food did I say that tasted mmm? :p

EDIT: I looked back and saw that I said mmm against the Poffertjes :lick: it tastes sweet when you put sugar on them, and mostly you do that, so they taste deliciously sweet :p

okay then I should taste them once... there is something else my sis had when she was in Holland a week... it is something with "M"... I know how to say it... as she says it often... but no idea how to write.... :p

ste
12-07-2005, 07:32 AM

Good luck then :hug:

ste
12-07-2005, 07:43 AM
:hug: 1555 you can ask like everybody, everybody can give such things a try, it isn't that hard

:hug: 1556 ok I see, wow that is already after a few tries! Here you got 4 tries I thinka nd if you fail the 4th one you've to do a special exam

:hug: 1557 there you're right... have to see once if someone would help

:hug: 1558 yeah only 3 tries... but I hope I will pass it after 2 :p

ste
12-07-2005, 07:44 AM
I never knew someone who loved mint more than I do! Mint icecream isn't that famous as well, but I knew where to get it :lick:

I love peppermint Chewing gum, mint tea or just other mint sweets... but the icecream I don't know...

SUKTUEN
12-07-2005, 07:56 AM
icecream?

ste
12-07-2005, 08:10 AM
I did read the first 6 pages or something :) it's nice. Would you like to get a signed card? (oh gosh I sound like mad offering people signed cards :eek: )

I love backreading, I often do that, just reading parts

ah then from the real beginning... but there we didn't already use size 1 right?? or did you already there once write in size 1???

sure I'd like to have a card... best would be a pic of you then with the sig :) a real autograph :) :p

ste
12-07-2005, 08:11 AM
I really love it :) I now can't wait to go back to Roermond so I can see the cow again :bounce: I took pics of it with my phone and I look at it several times a day, I miss the cow already now and I didn't even have it 1 day when I left the cow behind :p

any name for the cow?

ste
12-07-2005, 08:11 AM
schön! :)

yeah indeed nice... or schön :D

ste
12-07-2005, 08:14 AM
There are mensa A and B (I am talking about mensas at the university, which is located really close to the conservatory.). Mensa A has 4 menus and B has 2 menus, so there are 6 menus available for lunch. :) But, the prices are different. The wok menu costs 6.70 CHF and the grill menu costs 10.80, I think. The others cost 5.40. :) For supper there are only 2 menus available and they both cost 5.40. But you have to show your student ID, otherwise they cost twice more expensive...

I see... so you will find something you like everyday... okay you will find something anyway as you eat quite all :)

ste
12-07-2005, 08:29 AM
I have to say, she is a bit physically weak. She tends to get ill quite often, and she has fainted twice and fell down quite hard after they took her blood sample at the doctors office... She was recently quite sick in Japan as well... I am worried about her health in general. Yeah, she might want to check her blood pressure sometimes...

that's not that good indeed then... hope it won't get worse in the future

SUKTUEN
12-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Sp are you here ?

ste
12-07-2005, 08:35 AM
If Roger plays, that helps a lot!! I hope he plays, but I will respect his decision no matter what it will be. Is Lleyton definitely playing?

yeah I hope he will and as it will be in Switzerland and he afterwards will go to Rotterdam there won't be much more travelling... so one positive thing... but if he won't play then I accept it as he really wanna stay number 1 and I hope he will do great in 2006 aswell again... so it is his decision if he will or not... and DC means a lot to him.. so it won't be easy for him if he says no again...

ste
12-07-2005, 08:38 AM
If it arrives late, it will be a happy new year present! :p

yeah and then she has something to pack out a bit later... and not everything the same day :p

ste
12-07-2005, 08:41 AM
I don't know that... :o

http://www.naville.ch/naville/article_images/15705.JPG

it looks like this :)

ste
12-07-2005, 08:42 AM
OK, but that is not that much work, in my opinion...

yeah I think so aswel... so I advised my mum she should ask the specialist what we would need so that I could have a laptop and use internet in my room...

ste
12-07-2005, 08:43 AM
This one, but maybe not that similar.... :o

http://www.fcwangen.ch/pics/archiv_bilder/Junioren/Damir_Dzombic_021_G.JPG

a bit it is :)

ste
12-07-2005, 08:46 AM
There are not many skyscrapers like in American cities, but there are just buildings buildings buildings and buildings. That's Osaka, the 2nd largest city of Japan. The largest city (I mean of population) of Japan is of course Tokyo, which might be the largest of the world... ( :scratch: )

Tokyo..
http://academic.csuohio.edu/makelaa/family/Tokyo/edits/Tokyo200304.jpg http://academic.csuohio.edu/makelaa/family/Tokyo/edits/Tokyo01.jpg

wow the last pic... the satellite one... there youcan really see how HUGE it is....

ste
12-07-2005, 08:47 AM
It seems the Netherlands and Switzerland won't be in the same group as both teams are in the 3rd group of the World Cup grouping... :) I didn't like that a Japanese press wrote that the possibility of going through to the last 16 for Japan (4th group) is high when it faces Ecuador or Angola from the 2nd group and team like Switzerland from the third group.... :( If Japan and Switzerland would face each other, I would like it to be a draw match, or at least Switzerland wins.... I won't like that Japan loses, but if they face Switzerland, I would rather cheer for Switzerland...

that's good to hear that Switzerland and Netherland won't be in the same group :)

that's the newspaper... here they also said something about the teams they would like to have... not the footballer itself but the fans...

ste
12-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Hello~!

Hey Suk :wavey:

ste
12-07-2005, 08:50 AM
icecream?

yeah mint icecream... which is your fav???

ste
12-07-2005, 08:52 AM
nice avy Yvo.... who is the woman on the left again?? I know I asked already but don't remember.....:o

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 11:59 AM
That's OK, I don't have a picture of where I live in my computer, either... :p
Well I used to as other people asked me about it as well :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:03 PM
They should not annoy you for this topic!!
Oh I just had to laugh. I had lunch with two colleagues (they're teachers where I work) and the guy entered the restaurant to have his lunch. And one of the teachers (A) had to ask him something. So the guy came to our table and talked for about 5 minutes. So the other teacher (B)said "wow it's the first time I hear him talking so much" so A said "well Yvo has a good influence on him" and B replied with "yes I heard that yesterday". I did get such red head :o and I said something like "no not you as well" but the rest of the lunchbreak they talked about the guy, that even his mother had called to school and said she had noticed some difference in the guy lately :lol: so A and B both said "you're doing your placement really well" I had to laugh, but also was quite glad when they finally changed subject :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:06 PM
No no, we won't do that! Just looking at the stadiums from where we will be is enough! Just walking around in somewhere, and maybe you can show me your favorite places, that would be nice, too. :) Touring is not my biggest purpose of going to Holland, anyway.. :)
I checked the traintimetable yesterday, seems it depends on which we take if we have to change trains near the Ajax stadium. But I think we'll take that train, coz i prefer to travel that way, even while it might take a bit longer.
I will see, for me it's also getting used to everything again then, as it'll be for the first time in months that I will live in Breda ;) but I guess I can show you some places.

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:10 PM
That is the only good thing, I hate the one who made the groups, I really don't understand anything of it at all. You know, Holland is in the 3rd group... the third group :eek: why are we ranked 2nd of the world, and are in the third group?! I don't understand anything of it at all. But why are we in this group, coz we are only a small country! So it's like that, that if you are a big country, no matter how you play, you are in a better group! :fiery: I really can get mad when I hear such things.

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:12 PM
:hug: 1557 there you're right... have to see once if someone would help

:hug: 1558 yeah only 3 tries... but I hope I will pass it after 2 :p
:hug: 1559 indeed

:hug: 1560 why don't you hope for passing it at once? :shrug:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:13 PM
I love peppermint Chewing gum, mint tea or just other mint sweets... but the icecream I don't know...
mint tea is not my favourite, as it gives me a headache

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:14 PM
ah then from the real beginning... but there we didn't already use size 1 right?? or did you already there once write in size 1???

sure I'd like to have a card... best would be a pic of you then with the sig :) a real autograph :) :p
no we didn't, only once in a while. We didn't start with size1 that long ago...

:lol: will see what I can do, atm I don't have money to print pics :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:14 PM
any name for the cow?
Not yet

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:16 PM
nice avy Yvo.... who is the woman on the left again?? I know I asked already but don't remember.....:o
it is not a woman :fiery:

ste
12-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh I just had to laugh. I had lunch with two colleagues (they're teachers where I work) and the guy entered the restaurant to have his lunch. And one of the teachers (A) had to ask him something. So the guy came to our table and talked for about 5 minutes. So the other teacher (B)said "wow it's the first time I hear him talking so much" so A said "well Yvo has a good influence on him" and B replied with "yes I heard that yesterday". I did get such red head :o and I said something like "no not you as well" but the rest of the lunchbreak they talked about the guy, that even his mother had called to school and said she had noticed some difference in the guy lately :lol: so A and B both said "you're doing your placement really well" I had to laugh, but also was quite glad when they finally changed subject :p

his mum called the school... what did they say her?? sounds interesting... I can't imagine my mum would call the school :lol:

ste
12-07-2005, 12:38 PM
That is the only good thing, I hate the one who made the groups, I really don't understand anything of it at all. You know, Holland is in the 3rd group... the third group :eek: why are we ranked 2nd of the world, and are in the third group?! I don't understand anything of it at all. But why are we in this group, coz we are only a small country! So it's like that, that if you are a big country, no matter how you play, you are in a better group! :fiery: I really can get mad when I hear such things.

perhaps it is how you played in the last ties... the last championships... but I am at least glad that we're in the same group and won't meet each other that early :)

I read in the papers today that we want to play against Germany then Togo I think and another African country... don't remember the name... don't know why they choose this...

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:40 PM
his mum called the school... what did they say her?? sounds interesting... I can't imagine my mum would call the school :lol:
Well last week there were these parent talks here, but I think his mum couldn't go or something, so she called the school. of course not specially about that, but she mentioned that in the convo it seems :lol: no idea what they all said to her, A just mentioned that he had this phonecall

:lol: and now B. came to me, I did go to the cofeeroom to get a cup of tea and she was there as well. "So of course there is nothing between you and the guy?" me "no of course not!" So B. asked me where the story's came from then :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:42 PM
perhaps it is how you played in the last ties... the last championships... but I am at least glad that we're in the same group and won't meet each other that early :)

I read in the papers today that we want to play against Germany then Togo I think and another African country... don't remember the name... don't know why they choose this...
They don't look at old ranking, they look at how big the country is ;) Holland is such a small useless country :fiery: it isn't fair?! We did do really well the last european championship and during the qualies for this championship... it's just not fair!
I would've prefered them to play Switzerland than this...

ste
12-07-2005, 12:43 PM
:hug: 1559 indeed

:hug: 1560 why don't you hope for passing it at once? :shrug:

:hug: 1561 I'd like to create a calendar once :)

:hug: 1562 sure I do... but if not... and that's not that bad as quite everyone I know had to do it twice it is also good....

ste
12-07-2005, 12:44 PM
mint tea is not my favourite, as it gives me a headache

then it isn't that good indeed for you... I once had a friend whose mum always made mint tea with much sugar.... so always when I drink it I remember those times..:)

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:44 PM
:hug: 1561 I'd like to create a calendar once :)

:hug: 1562 sure I do... but if not... and that's not that bad as quite everyone I know had to do it twice it is also good....
:hug: 1563 a calendar with your own pics? :eek:

:hug: 1564 well I understand that, but I don't see why you hope for getting it in two. I would then say something like "I hope I won't need my 3rd try"

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:45 PM
then it isn't that good indeed for you... I once had a friend whose mum always made mint tea with much sugar.... so always when I drink it I remember those times..:)
Sugar in tea *puke*

ste
12-07-2005, 12:51 PM
no we didn't, only once in a while. We didn't start with size1 that long ago...

:lol: will see what I can do, atm I don't have money to print pics :p

ah yeah right you safe money... so better don't print pics... better try to come to me again :hug:

have to backread aswell once.... the problem is just that this specialist wanted to come today but my mum is alone in the office so she couldn't go home... no we won't have a pc till next week :eek: won't wait that long :( shitty weekend to come again......

ste
12-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Not yet

but you'll gave her one?

ste
12-07-2005, 12:52 PM
it is not a woman :fiery:

oops....... :banghead:

ste
12-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Well last week there were these parent talks here, but I think his mum couldn't go or something, so she called the school. of course not specially about that, but she mentioned that in the convo it seems :lol: no idea what they all said to her, A just mentioned that he had this phonecall

:lol: and now B. came to me, I did go to the cofeeroom to get a cup of tea and she was there as well. "So of course there is nothing between you and the guy?" me "no of course not!" So B. asked me where the story's came from then :p

ah I see... so it is more normal then ...when she didn't just call because of that :)

so now also the teachers began to talk about it... the world is just too curious that everyone has to know everything :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:55 PM
ah yeah right you safe money... so better don't print pics... better try to come to me again :hug:

have to backread aswell once.... the problem is just that this specialist wanted to come today but my mum is alone in the office so she couldn't go home... no we won't have a pc till next week :eek: won't wait that long :( shitty weekend to come again......
Well prints arent that expensive and I really want to print some of the pics I took last week anyway, but I think I'll wait a bit till I got more pics to print :) we'll take some more pics in one of my last weeks...

oh that is sad :( :hug: hope you'll survive the weekend then, if you feel lonely you can always message me :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:55 PM
but you'll gave her one?
I dunno, I prolly will

ste
12-07-2005, 12:56 PM

ah I see... then it isn't that unnormal when she phones and says this btw...

now also the teachers began to talk about it... the world just is too curious that everyone has to know everything...:p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 12:58 PM
ah I see... so it is more normal then ...when she didn't just call because of that :)

so now also the teachers began to talk about it... the world is just too curious that everyone has to know everything :p
yes now everybody asks about it... well it's rather funny, I can now laugh about it mostly. We already defined it as that we got a "couch-relation" as the only thing we do is laying on the couch together :p

ste
12-07-2005, 12:59 PM
They don't look at old ranking, they look at how big the country is ;) Holland is such a small useless country :fiery: it isn't fair?! We did do really well the last european championship and during the qualies for this championship... it's just not fair!
I would've prefered them to play Switzerland than this...

yeah it isn't fair because like that you'll get tougher opponents... so you should be in group 1 or at least 2.....

ste
12-07-2005, 01:00 PM
:hug: 1563 a calendar with your own pics? :eek:

:hug: 1564 well I understand that, but I don't see why you hope for getting it in two. I would then say something like "I hope I won't need my 3rd try"

:hug: 1565 not for me... but if I'd have a bf then it would be a nice gift...

:hug: 1566 okay I hope I will do it in the first already :)

ste
12-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Sugar in tea *puke*

have to say that I don't like it aswell.... we never take sugar in the tea... but this mum always add sooo much sugar that it was SWEET... first we had to drink it several times as we got used to it, it was special.. not really tea imo but quite good then... but I would never add that much sugar now...

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:02 PM
yeah it isn't fair because like that you'll get tougher opponents... so you should be in group 1 or at least 2.....
Not group 2, that is without european teams if I remember right. They should've put us in group 1 :shrug: but well, the championchips are tough anyway, no matter in what group you are, but still it is unfair

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:03 PM
:hug: 1565 not for me... but if I'd have a bf then it would be a nice gift...

:hug: 1566 okay I hope I will do it in the first already :)
:hug: 1567 I always got the feeling that you are a bit desperated, that you want to have a bf too much

:hug: 1568 that sounds better

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:04 PM
have to say that I don't like it aswell.... we never take sugar in the tea... but this mum always add sooo much sugar that it was SWEET... first we had to drink it several times as we got used to it, it was special.. not really tea imo but quite good then... but I would never add that much sugar now...
Sugar takes the tea-taste away and it results in this kind of drink which gives me headaches as well

ste
12-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Well prints arent that expensive and I really want to print some of the pics I took last week anyway, but I think I'll wait a bit till I got more pics to print :) we'll take some more pics in one of my last weeks...

oh that is sad :( :hug: hope you'll survive the weekend then, if you feel lonely you can always message me :p

ah nice then you'll have more pics soon... you have to show us those then... only if you want for sure... but the first ones I like very much... you look good on pics... my mum said that this week aswell... that you've a great smile :)

I will ... somehow.... thanks will remember that :)

ste
12-07-2005, 01:05 PM
yes now everybody asks about it... well it's rather funny, I can now laugh about it mostly. We already defined it as that we got a "couch-relation" as the only thing we do is laying on the couch together :p

:lol: nice relationship... :)

ste
12-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Not group 2, that is without european teams if I remember right. They should've put us in group 1 :shrug: but well, the championchips are tough anyway, no matter in what group you are, but still it is unfair

but if you're in group 1 then you wouldn't have to play against brasil... but perhaps instead against us...and switzerland is for sure easier than brasil.. so a bit easier it would be then... as you would be the group leader then.. okay not you but the Dutch team :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:08 PM
ah nice then you'll have more pics soon... you have to show us those then... only if you want for sure... but the first ones I like very much... you look good on pics... my mum said that this week aswell... that you've a great smile :)

I will ... somehow.... thanks will remember that :)
I still have plenty of pics to show you from last week :p and I of course will also show you those if I take new ones. There are more people who say I look good on pics, imo I don't, coz I always got this same smile on every pic...

won't you be able to meet a friend or somehting?

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
:lol: nice relationship... :)
yeah it's not a bad one :) I really like it. Sadly it'll soon be over :sad:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:12 PM
but if you're in group 1 then you wouldn't have to play against brasil... but perhaps instead against us...and switzerland is for sure easier than brasil.. so a bit easier it would be then... as you would be the group leader then.. okay not you but the Dutch team :p
Me the group leader :cool: :p

I definitely would prefer to play Switzerland than Brasil, even while that would mean it is against you. But no matter what, on a world or european championship you never know what is happening and it's always hard. Remember euro2000? There was this group with Germany, England, Portugal and Romania if I am right and of course everybody said Romania had no chance to pass this group, but they did :) (I will never forget the Romania vs. England match so great it was :hearts: )

ste
12-07-2005, 01:14 PM
:hug: 1567 I always got the feeling that you are a bit desperated, that you want to have a bf too much

:hug: 1568 that sounds better

:hug: 1569 I just meant that if I would have one I'd like to do something like that... but only if he is the type who would like something like that as a gift...

:hug: 1570 good

ste
12-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Sugar takes the tea-taste away and it results in this kind of drink which gives me headaches as well

yeah and it isn't healthy anymore

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:17 PM
:hug: 1569 I just meant that if I would have one I'd like to do something like that... but only if he is the type who would like something like that as a gift...

:hug: 1570 good
:hug: 1571 ah I see, that's something I don't think about until I got a bf :p

:hug: 1572 so we both hope you'll pass the test in januari :bounce:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:20 PM
yeah and it isn't healthy anymore
Well I don't see the problem of that... sugar isn't that bad, as long as you'don't take like kilos a day

ste
12-07-2005, 01:46 PM
I still have plenty of pics to show you from last week :p and I of course will also show you those if I take new ones. There are more people who say I look good on pics, imo I don't, coz I always got this same smile on every pic...

won't you be able to meet a friend or somehting?

I like the pics of you ... mine I don't like aswell... there aren't many people who likes their own pics....

I will have to check that....

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 01:53 PM
I like the pics of you ... mine I don't like aswell... there aren't many people who likes their own pics....

I will have to check that....
There are some pics I do like of me, but it's kinda sad I look the same on almost all pics

coz otherwise you'll feel lonely again :shrug:

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:09 PM
saté = satay, satai or saté :p

ok, thanks :p and you got a GREAT avatar :bounce:

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:10 PM
I would like boerenkool more :p

but carôts are much nicer! :p

ste
yeah it's not a bad one :) I really like it. Sadly it'll soon be over :sad:

did he say something about that... that it is soon finished???

Nymeria
ok, thanks :p and you got a GREAT avatar :bounce:
You must really think it is great as you post it with a bounce in two threads :lol: thanks!

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:13 PM
but carôts are much nicer! :p
I only like fresh carôts, tho I have to admit last time I also ate them warm and quite liked them

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:13 PM

:lol: didn't know you could miss a thing that much :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:14 PM
did he say something about that... that it is soon finished???
Well we did not really talk about it, we just mentioned it last monday... I was laying against him and said something like "just three weeks left" and he did not really react on it, but I could see on his face he did not really like it ;)

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:15 PM
That's nothing personal, I always leave at that time :hug: good luck with French :)
ok, then it's good :p thanks :) it went well :bounce:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:16 PM
:lol: didn't know you could miss a thing that much :p
I can :o dunno why :shrug:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:16 PM
ok, then it's good :p thanks :) it went well :bounce:
that is good to hear :bounce:

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Is there any chance of going to a Japanese restaurant near you? ;)

I really didn't know, so I searched on google and I found one pretty near by me.. around 20 km from my house.. so if I have the opportunity, I might go :)

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:21 PM
I really didn't know, so I searched on google and I found one pretty near by me.. around 20 km from my house.. so if I have the opportunity, I might go :)
I would like to go to such restaurant as well, maybe we should go together so you can make me spitting food again :p

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Though, I have not had fondue for 3 or 4 years... I should have this one once again!

yeah, you should :) me as well, the last time I did it was on 31 december 2004 :p

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:24 PM
It is also fun for me to talk Dutch with you! :) Hoe gaat het, Nienke!? :wavey:

mooi :) het gaat goed :D en met jou?

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:26 PM
*checking in my Swiss map*

Ah I found it. Yeah, it seems like a good tourist place, according to the map. :)

:yeah: you found it :) well, I really liked it, but the city/town itself was very crowdy and a bit too touristic in my opinion.. but when you're hiking you'll soon be out of that crowd :p

ste
12-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Me the group leader :cool: :p

I definitely would prefer to play Switzerland than Brasil, even while that would mean it is against you. But no matter what, on a world or european championship you never know what is happening and it's always hard. Remember euro2000? There was this group with Germany, England, Portugal and Romania if I am right and of course everybody said Romania had no chance to pass this group, but they did :) (I will never forget the Romania vs. England match so great it was :hearts: )

yeah Yvo the Dutch player :lol: the only women in the whole team... :)

I only saw the final then ... because we've been in France then.. so we just had to watch it as it was everywhere on screen :lol:

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:38 PM
:lol: I know I know... ;) But, boring stuff is important, especially at the beginning of each practice session, also to controle yourself, too. :)

yeah, I know.. though it's not always nice :p I mostly do only some scales and then i'm playing the nice pieces :p

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:39 PM
That's right! But, I would know from where "Rogi" comes from... :p

you think? why is that? :p

ste
12-07-2005, 02:42 PM
:hug: 1571 ah I see, that's something I don't think about until I got a bf :p

:hug: 1572 so we both hope you'll pass the test in januari :bounce:

:hug: 1573 my friend asked me last time if I would do something like that... that's why I got that idea...

:hug: 1574 yeah I really do aswell... otherwise I would have to pay twice... and I don't want to :)

ste
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Well I don't see the problem of that... sugar isn't that bad, as long as you'don't take like kilos a day

okay but every children they have drinks about half a liter or more everyday of this tea... so it isn't that healthy... and not only the tea was that sweet... they used sugar for quite everything....

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:44 PM
yeah Yvo the Dutch player :lol: the only women in the whole team... :)

I only saw the final then ... because we've been in France then.. so we just had to watch it as it was everywhere on screen :lol:
Would be nice, what position should I play?

oh! I wouldn't like it if I had to go somewhere during such big championship, I usually don't miss any match. I really saw every match of euro2000 :) but the England vs. Romania match is the one I will never forgot, esp. the first goal :hearts:

ste
12-07-2005, 02:45 PM
There are some pics I do like of me, but it's kinda sad I look the same on almost all pics

coz otherwise you'll feel lonely again :shrug:

as long as you look good this way :lol:

yeah you're right

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:47 PM
:hug: 1573 my friend asked me last time if I would do something like that... that's why I got that idea...

:hug: 1574 yeah I really do aswell... otherwise I would have to pay twice... and I don't want to :)
:hug: 1575 ok that explains it

:hug: 1576 yes it's so expensive all :(

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:48 PM
What did he write for her, do you still remember?

yeah, i remember :p it's a bit hard to explain but I shall try it :p Well, my mum is on a diet and sometimes she makes some healthy stuff for all of us, and an example of that is a healthy muffin with oatmeal and apple and walnuts. For my bro that's very often his breakfast and he really likes it. So he started to worship that muffin in the poem, and that all really exaggerated like: Oh muffin, delicious little cake! Without you I wouldn't have my diploma and so on :p and my mum just couldn't finish reading it, she tried to read it, but then she burst out in laughing and she finished it in 5 minutes or so, just 10 lines or so :p

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:48 PM
okay but every children they have drinks about half a liter or more everyday of this tea... so it isn't that healthy... and not only the tea was that sweet... they used sugar for quite everything....
then it isn't good at all indeed :eek:

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Sure, you can! :)

good :) can you pm it?

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 02:50 PM
as long as you look good this way :lol:

yeah you're right
And you are right there :lol:

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:52 PM

Tokyo..

on the first pic there are in any case some forests.. then it doens't look that crowdy.. I don't know if I could live in such a city.. I'm living now in such a small village that you have everywhere around you nature :p and I know that's not everything as well, but it's nice here :)

ste
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Well we did not really talk about it, we just mentioned it last monday... I was laying against him and said something like "just three weeks left" and he did not really react on it, but I could see on his face he did not really like it ;)

he didn't hold you closer after you said it??? ;)
but nice that you've seen he didn't like it aswell :)

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Bonne chance!!

merci beaucoup! :)

ste
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Would be nice, what position should I play?

oh! I wouldn't like it if I had to go somewhere during such big championship, I usually don't miss any match. I really saw every match of euro2000 :) but the England vs. Romania match is the one I will never forgot, esp. the first goal :hearts:

hmm which would you like most?? the goalgetter position :)

who made the first goal?? I don't know it...
my parents don't like sport that much... so I can't say I won't go on holidays "just" because of sport...

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
do your friends shorten your name to "Nie" or did you only do that because of the nick?
no, then don't shorten it to Nie, more often to Nien :p I did it just because Nie sounds better behind Rogi :p

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 02:58 PM
what was it then???

now you can read it ;)

ste
12-07-2005, 02:59 PM
:hug: 1575 ok that explains it

:hug: 1576 yes it's so expensive all :(

:hug: 1578 yeah otherwise I wouldn't get such an idea I think ....

:hug: 1579 yeah definitely...but I am soon over then I don't have to spend money on that anymore...and as I won't have an own car I won't need money for that aswell ...:)

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:00 PM
but the others don't like colored houses .... so it will look a bit strange... when only we two have colored once :(

doesn't matter :) we just have all our houses like we like them :)

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:08 PM
yeah if you don't understand this German then doesn't matter... also we have problems in understanding them so no worries :)

okay :) so you don't speak with such an accent? :p

ste
12-07-2005, 03:09 PM
yeah, i remember :p it's a bit hard to explain but I shall try it :p Well, my mum is on a diet and sometimes she makes some healthy stuff for all of us, and an example of that is a healthy muffin with oatmeal and apple and walnuts. For my bro that's very often his breakfast and he really likes it. So he started to worship that muffin in the poem, and that all really exaggerated like: Oh muffin, delicious little cake! Without you I wouldn't have my diploma and so on :p and my mum just couldn't finish reading it, she tried to read it, but then she burst out in laughing and she finished it in 5 minutes or so, just 10 lines or so :p

sounds cool...and your mum seems a bit like mine then... she also makes things in healthy style... some are very tasty...but some are not really eatable :lol:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 03:09 PM
he didn't hold you closer after you said it??? ;)
but nice that you've seen he didn't like it aswell :)
Nah he didn't hold me, I was just laying against him ;) it was close before we started fighting a bit again :p

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:10 PM
okay then I should taste them once... there is something else my sis had when she was in Holland a week... it is something with "M"... I know how to say it... as she says it often... but no idea how to write.... :p

yeah, defenitely :) ask her how you spell it :p I really don't know what she can mean..

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Good luck then :hug:

:) :hug:

ste
12-07-2005, 03:12 PM
then it isn't good at all indeed :eek:

not at all...the guy had black teeth because of it....

Stevens Point
12-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Suktuen called her once "Nei"... :p

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:14 PM

woman :lol: :tape: sorry ste :hug:

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:15 PM

that's really cool :lol:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 03:16 PM
hmm which would you like most?? the goalgetter position :)

who made the first goal?? I don't know it...
my parents don't like sport that much... so I can't say I won't go on holidays "just" because of sport...
No, goalgetter is not my place. I prefer some position where you can help everybody, a bit free. Like the traditional number "10" which ajax used to play with. Like Jari Litmanen, tho maybe a bit more further to the midfield... he still made a lot of goals

Cristian Chivu! A :hearts: for him and a :hearts: for the goal. It was a beautiful one. I think it was not exactly what he wanted to do, he was still quite far from the goal, think wanted to give an assist (is this the good word?) but the ball fell in the furthest corner of the goal, really nice :) and the reporter said "great goal of ...." dunno who anymore and the first thing I said was "that wasn't this other player he didn't touch the ball anymore, it's cristians goal!" and I was right when they showed it again. He was soooo happy with it, he later said in an interview "I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes" that was sooo cute, as he is cute :hearts:
My dad would really understand me, he wouldn't like it as well! But sadly we often missed the tour de france coz we were away during that period :(

ste
12-07-2005, 03:17 PM
And you are right there :lol:

so we're both right :lol:

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 03:17 PM
:hug: 1578 yeah otherwise I wouldn't get such an idea I think ....

:hug: 1579 yeah definitely...but I am soon over then I don't have to spend money on that anymore...and as I won't have an own car I won't need money for that aswell ...:)
:hug: 1580 I can understand

:hug: 1581 that's great, so you can save more again. I am glad my parents paid my drivers liscense

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Sugar in tea *puke*

:yeah:

ste
12-07-2005, 03:18 PM
no, then don't shorten it to Nie, more often to Nien :p I did it just because Nie sounds better behind Rogi :p

but the "e" you don't hear when you say your name right???

Stevens Point
12-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I see... so you will find something you like everyday... okay you will find something anyway as you eat quite all :)
Yeah, but it is sometimes hard for me to choose what I want to take among several menus, because I like most of them... so, I usually take the best looking one, and what I feel like to eating on that day. :) But, I don't go there not that often, because it is up on the hill, and my school also has two lunch menus (with or without meat) for 5.90 or 6.90...

Stevens Point
12-07-2005, 03:20 PM
that's not that good indeed then... hope it won't get worse in the future
Yeah, her health in general should get better.. I hope it does...

Stevens Point
12-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Sp are you here ?
Not then, but now I am here... ;)

Are you here, Suk??

RogiNie
You must really think it is great as you post it with a bounce in two threads :lol: thanks!

yep, I really like it :cool: and I couldn't just post it in one thread and didn't post it in the other, so I decided to post it in both :p

ste
now you can read it ;)

yeah I did thanks for writing it :)

RogiNie
12-07-2005, 03:22 PM
I only like fresh carôts, tho I have to admit last time I also ate them warm and quite liked them

then maybe you'll like hutspot as well :)

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Yukio :bounce: :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-07-2005, 03:23 PM
yeah I hope he will and as it will be in Switzerland and he afterwards will go to Rotterdam there won't be much more travelling... so one positive thing... but if he won't play then I accept it as he really wanna stay number 1 and I hope he will do great in 2006 aswell again... so it is his decision if he will or not... and DC means a lot to him.. so it won't be easy for him if he says no again...
It will not be an easy decision for him, for sure...

Nymeria
12-07-2005, 03:24 PM
yep, I really like it :cool: and I couldn't just post it in one thread and didn't post it in the other, so I decided to post it in both :p
Glad you do like it :) I had to find a way to put all together in an avy