Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:06 AM
When are you leaving?

edit: Now I know when you left. :p
:lol: @ the edit-part :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:07 AM
:rolls: Now this gives me a big laugh!! Why don't you take this as your avarat next time!! :lol: Then, ste can take Marco/mango avatar... :p
ah glad I could make you laugh :bounce: nah if I would take a fruit avy I would like to have marco in it as well :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:09 AM
I do like pineapple, but Roger doesn't look like a pineapple.. (but, the combination of Roger and the pineapple in your last post was a master piece.) I compared them because Roger is the king of tennis, and pineapple is the king of fruits..
Yes I know it wasn't coz of looks how we started about it... it's all Ste's fault! :p she did start to compare them by looks!

I wasn't too happy with it, it was not exactly how I wanted it, but as I am at work I couldn't take the time for it to make it perfect. And also coz I have to re-instal photoshop to get it the way I want

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:11 AM
That's a good sign that you don't look like you are afraid to talk to them.. Are you somehow showing to them talking is welcome??
I think I show it somehow yes, but don't ask me how...

:lol: yesterday in the train everybody was talking to me again. It really made me laugh coz we had just talked about it here :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:12 AM
Since you talk about the guy and Teresa, I feel like you went back to the time, let's say three weeks ago, when you were still in Deurne with your friends and having fun with them. :)
ah that's what you meant :) yeah it could be like that, only difference is that they were online or on the phone and not near me :sad:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:13 AM
Raw fish is great, isn't it? My favorite food... Sushi with raw fish is also great!! :)
It's something different :) and not that bad indeed. But not my favourite for sure. But I like with everything also meat, that it's better when it's as raw as possible (of course it must be eatable, that I don't get sick of it. So I won't just eat raw meat :p)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:15 AM
a great skater with a weird skating style? :p
I wouldn't say it's weird you know... because he is so small, and can get so deep, it looks fantastic!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:15 AM
In Japan, melon could be really a precious fruit which could cost upto x thousand Euros. yeah why not melon! :)
See! It would be perfect for a queen! and I think it fits nice with the pineapple, think it's a nice couple...

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Hopefully you can watch them with your man! :angel:

Yes, I think you will like it if you liked the previous one. :)
but won't see him for a while... I hope I didn't give Bas a hard time yesterday, as I was talking about the guy all the time :o

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:17 AM
You can show them to me next week, too! :)
ah yes, I can show you the whole collection of pics on my laptop :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:18 AM
I haven't talked to him since fall 2002... :eek:
wow that's quite a while already :eek: I wouldn't like to miss my bro that long! And I think he definitely wouldn't like to miss me that long

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:19 AM
But, I won't bring my suit! :p
ok dressed in red sweatshirts, the new businiss style

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:19 AM
How big is your room?
It ain't that big, but for a student room big enough. You know, rooms are expensive :( and I am happy with what I got!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:20 AM
Yeah, the way I started the comparison was somehow confusing... Let's forget that, and yeah let's take Kim as our queen. :hearts:
But then I don't want melon as queen, but uhm... peach would be alright then :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:21 AM
hmm then we take rice-fruit :p
:rolls:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:22 AM
hmm I can't see my name...:p

but I see sweetie instead so I take this one as mine :lol: :hug::hug::hug: sorry I am somehow good mooded today :p
That's great that you are good mooded :) :hug:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:23 AM
I just thought when you mind paying... but I think in such a situation you don't think abou the bill...:p
I don't make such a big prob about paying, esp. coz I usually have enough minutes to call left

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Yvo is the master of chatting... The other day, she was chatting with 4 different people with msn (without me), and also posting here with me at the same time.. :eek:
Thanks :hatoff: but I got a few years practise, who knows,maybe you'll soon be able to as well!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:28 AM
I like watermelom, too. But, I have a reason to pick melon. :) A melon can cost in Japan upto x thousand Euros, and Melons are popular and tasty where I grew up. :p
Well let's say mirka is that melon and then Kim is a peach.

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:30 AM
I wanted to go to the Silvester concert of Zurich Tonhalle Orchestra, but the tickes are sold out!! :mad: :sad: I wanted to listen to Beethoven's 9th symphony live.... Why didn't I act much earlier!!

Of course I will do it, but what is the typical Swiss hug? The one with three cheek kisses? I was actually wondering if I should greet in Holland with these three cheek kisses because they surely have another way to greet friends... maybe two cheek kisses (like in Germany) or normal hug like in North America,,,, :scratch:
In Holland it's three cheek kisses as well ;)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:31 AM
There is a very high quality melon with this brand name "Yubari" in the northern island of Hokkaido in Japan. It is a very tasty melon (of course) and the shape has to be perfect... Every year, I think there is an auction or so for melon, and wealthy department stores buy those melons for very expensive price. I don't know what they do with the melon.. This Yubari melon costs differently time to time, but here in the picture you can see a melon costs 10,000 yen, about 100 Euros.

http://www.bigempire.com/sake/images/yubari1.jpg
:eek: 100 euros for a melon!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Today I received a surprise e-mail from my old best friend from high school time... I was glad to hear from him, and of course that he decided to take time and write to me. It was the first time in 2 years that I heard from him. :) According to him, one of my best friends had a baby, and he himself is going to marry in May... Those boys and girls with who I was spending time with and having fun with are certainly making important steps in their life.. I am just glad to hear what is upto them. :)
That's great to hear of your old best friend! :) Yes I can believe you are glad to hear what is upto them! Must be hard to leave your friends behind!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:39 AM
And I did have a lovely time at the speedskating. It all seemed to go quite quick, but when I looked at my clock at the end it still had taken a few hours. Funny how easily you can forget time! We entered around 4.15pm so we still had to wait about a hour till the races started. But in Thialf waiting doesn't matter, it's just great to look around at people, many people have funny hats. And the atmosphere is great! We were sitting quite close to the studio of the Dutch sport journal people. That was fantastic to see! I think if I had gone a bit more to the right I would've been on the tv :p But sadly not my two fave sport journal people there, so I had no interest in getting closer there :p It was great to see a shorter distance irl again. Last time I was at the speedskating I only saw longer distances, but sprinting is the best there is (at least imo) it's more fun to watch, more exciting! And it was great to see Wennemars again, he has such lovely, inspiring speedskating style, with him you always know he gives everything. and he was so happy after he came over the finishline, even while he didn't win. And there was one speedskater who fell in his race and that was quite close to where we were sitting!
It was finished too late, so I couldn't go back to Deurne anymore. So I stayed the night in Houten (center of Holland) where Bas lives. And this morning I did take the train at 6 am to go to Deurne :zzz: so I am quite tired now. But today is my last day at the work placement! :yeah: :bounce: I am somehow happy with it, even while there enough reasons to be sad about it...

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Where is everybody today?!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Nienke, I didn't take pics of skating, as it was impossible with my normal cam. But there was this cute guy standing near me with a really good cam. So I asked him if he could send me some pics... and he said to me he will. I hope so, coz he had some lovely pics!

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:04 AM
Where is everybody today?!
Good morning, Yvo! I am washing my clothes and will have to go to bank (to get Euros for my trip), so I will be back shortly later! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Good morning, Yvo! I am washing my clothes and will have to go to bank (to get Euros for my trip), so I will be back shortly later! :wavey:
The whole world should have the same money, would be so much easier! :p See you Yuk :hug:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:23 AM
when I am eating and laughing at the same time ;)

ah.. right! :p sounds strange though.. :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:25 AM
ah.. right! :p sounds strange though.. :p
What sounds so strange about that?! :shrug:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:32 AM
yes that appointment was made so quick!

And I had soooo much fun as well :rolls: couldn't stop laughing for a while :p

njooit :cool:
would be nice if it would always be so quick ;)

me neither :lol: and really at the most stupid things I had to laugh :p like at njooit :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:34 AM
is there a fruit we b oth dislike? :p
I don't know :p do you like kiwi?

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:34 AM
would be nice if it would always be so quick ;)

me neither :lol: and really at the most stupid things I had to laugh :p like at njooit :p
Indeed, but sadly it takes longer most of the times. Of course now we had just a few days to choose from, and luckily we thought the same about what was best! :yeah:

Yes same here :lol:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:35 AM
:rolls: so different again :p

well it depends on how much time I got, if I remember it and how much it is :p

wednesday was the day of the differences :p

ok ;)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:36 AM
I don't know :p do you like kiwi?
you'll read that soon :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:38 AM
it has been a while indeed! We've to argue a bit more!

right :lol: (we agree! :p)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:39 AM
It was a mistake! I only log in to chat with the guy, except for that I stay offline

ok, ok! :hug:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:40 AM
right :lol: (we agree! :p)
well always disagreeing is boring as well, there should be this mix!

RogiNie
well he knows Duthcies are stupid :p

that's right :p so it can't be very disappointing :p

RogiNie
it's still a bit early for dinner :p

lunch then :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:41 AM
Women's hair is more important and delicate than men's, so I can understand that. :p

I don't think everyone will agree with that :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:42 AM
I really want Japan to win more medals than 2002 Olympics... I can't remember well how many they won, but they weren't good. There is this wonder girl in figure skating. Just 15 years of age, and made some great jumps which had been never done before... But, she is unfortunately too young to be able to compete in the Olympics...

are you too young when you're 15 to compete? that's strange..

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:43 AM
My SH bought a pencil case for me, but it was rather for girls, you know... I was too shy to use it in my class, so I didn't use it... :secret:

:lol:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:44 AM
that's right :p so it can't be very disappointing :p
but of course we're going to try to show him that even stupid Dutchies can be a bit smart :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:45 AM
You have to have the name of the song when you present it for the first time in the public, don't you think? :p

ah.. yeah, that's right :p well, I still don't know why they called it Amsterdam :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:46 AM
I think I can handle the two laughing girls, because I am also one who laughs, too. In fact, I am laughing already a lot today reading posts of all of you.. :rolls:

then it's good :yeah: :D

RogiNie
That is good to know you are a laughing person :D that means other people might start wondering who these laughing people are, are we able to be serious for one moment? :p

just for a very short time :p

RogiNie
Watch out for Yvo when we are eating.. :devil:

:scared:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:47 AM
:eek: I just noticed that Yukio has more posts than Nienke!

yeah, I saw it as well :sad: :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:49 AM
just for a very short time :p
I hope it'll be like that! :yeah:

Nymeria
yeah, I saw it as well :sad: :p
:hug: that means it's time you post more :devil:

RogiNie
(to Nienke, I think we have to be careful with our mirka microwave plans, the swiss don't seem to be as happy with it as the people in the Dutch thread were :p)

ok I will leave her alone.... as long as she doesn't get too close to a microwave when I am around :angel: :p

yeah, I thought already that they wouldn't be very happy with our wonderful plan :devil:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 10:51 AM
yeah, I thought already that they wouldn't be very happy with our wonderful plan :devil:
We should've kept it in the Dutch thread only, now they wanna put Geni in the microwave as well :awww: poor geni :sad:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:52 AM
seems girls are real multitasking genius :p

definitely :p we can do many things at the same time, men can't :p (they say that always, dunno if it's really true :p)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:54 AM
I am not better... I have the same yearly-total I think...

maybe even more :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:54 AM
hmm don't know... seems I was misthinking... :p

I guess so :lol:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:55 AM
hmm?? Wallis? :p

mm.. I like Wallis as well, but not above all :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:56 AM
yeah better use the word the teacher saiid so it is right for sure... :p

right :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 10:57 AM
you better do... happily microwaves are that small so she wouldn't fit in it... hmmm. .... perhaps she read in the Dutch thread and that's why she gets fatter the last months...:p
:lol: but there are very large microwaves as well :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:03 AM
That's another solution of course... you tell her to stay away of us with the microwave. We follow Roger everywhere with the microwave. Then we don't have to see Mirka anymore but can see Roger and we got a friendly solution for that instead of a killing solution :p

that solution isn't bad either.. and we won't have to go in prison, what is an advantage :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:11 AM
sorry, had finished backreading so could reply on that one rightaway :p was shocked, many days we didn't have size mistakes and then 3 quite quick after each other...

But what if I eat Marco & Roger, there will be none left... that's sad :crying2:
You know, when I concentrate on posting the pictures, I often forget to make the text size 1.. :o That's something I should be watch out.. :p

Eat pineapple and mango, and save Roger and Marco for later use. :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:13 AM
ah glad I could make you laugh :bounce: nah if I would take a fruit avy I would like to have marco in it as well :p
Then let me have the Roger/pineapple avarat! :bounce:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:14 AM
that solution isn't bad either.. and we won't have to go in prison, what is an advantage :p
yes indeed, we don't have to go to prison. I don't think I would like it there

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:16 AM
You know, when I concentrate on posting the pictures, I often forget to make the text size 1.. :o That's something I should be watch out.. :p

Eat pineapple and mango, and save Roger and Marco for later use. :p
Yes indeed, I know that problem as well. Or when I am adding some extra quotes or so I also got probs with size....

yeah that's better! it has been a while since I had mango!

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Yes I know it wasn't coz of looks how we started about it... it's all Ste's fault! :p she did start to compare them by looks!

I wasn't too happy with it, it was not exactly how I wanted it, but as I am at work I couldn't take the time for it to make it perfect. And also coz I have to re-instal photoshop to get it the way I want
Bad ste! :p No just kidding! ;)

Oh, so can I expect a funnier Roger/pineapple pic?? :D

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Then let me have the Roger/pineapple avarat! :bounce:
You can have it if you want :)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:19 AM
No I really don't like her, I did in the beginning, when she was still a tennisplayer herself, but it really changed after a while

i was just in the supermarket and I saw a pineapple and in the same basket there were coconuts laying. Made me thinking of our convo. Can't she be a coconut? :p

no, not a coconut :sad:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Bad ste! :p No just kidding! ;)

Oh, so can I expect a funnier Roger/pineapple pic?? :D

Well I wanted it more like my chiudi in the tree... the color has to be better. But I won't have time to make a better one

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:21 AM
no, not a coconut :sad:
:lol: I think it's quite funny we discuss this so many posts already! Will we ever agree on something?!

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:22 AM
I think I show it somehow yes, but don't ask me how...

:lol: yesterday in the train everybody was talking to me again. It really made me laugh coz we had just talked about it here :p
I guess you look attractive to talk to.. :p It would be so strange that people start talking to me!

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:22 AM
ok, nienke, will you put her in the microwave then?! :p

ok :angel: and i'm sure some people from the dutch thread will help me :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:24 AM
If not peach,, then orange, apple, or grapes... One of them...

grapes!

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:25 AM
If Nienke does this, I will put Pieter van den Hoogenband in the microwave. :p

so what :shrug:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:26 AM
I would say melon :nerner:

no..:sad:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:26 AM
ah that's what you meant :) yeah it could be like that, only difference is that they were online or on the phone and not near me :sad:
It's true... :awww: :hug: When you talk about them now here, you remind me of lots of fun and stories you told us about them when you were with them in Deurne. :angel:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:27 AM
I guess you look attractive to talk to.. :p It would be so strange that people start talking to me!
yeah it seems so :) But I like it, it's always nice to have someone to talk to, eps. when you've to travel a longer end

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:27 AM
ok :angel: and i'm sure some people from the dutch thread will help me :p
Yep they for sure will!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:28 AM
It's true... :awww: :hug: When you talk about them now here, you remind me of lots of fun and stories you told us about them when you were with them in Deurne. :angel:
yeah I can believe that.Actually when I talk about them I also think about those moments.So maybe that's why I keep talking about it. Makes me happy :)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah... seems there is something between us :)... I just thought about the fruits I normally eat during the year... so that's one I mostly eat in summer and I really love it....

..hhhmm how about a kiwi??? is that a bit like a queen???

:yeah:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:30 AM
It's something different :) and not that bad indeed. But not my favourite for sure. But I like with everything also meat, that it's better when it's as raw as possible (of course it must be eatable, that I don't get sick of it. So I won't just eat raw meat :p)
Sure, if I know I won't get sick, I can eat everything, I think... I once ate raw meat. It is called tar tar, I think it is French food..

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:31 AM
but I love kiwi as well :awww: (tho I am a bit allergic to that too :p)

:( :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Nienke I checked the draws for skating today, which I will see. First 500 women, then 1000 men, then 500 women and after that 10 men. So I'll see all my fave Dutch skaters! Brigt Rykkje, Jochem Uytdehaage, Sven Kramer, Gianni Romme, Sicco Janmaat, Mark Tuitert, Beorn Nijenhuis, Erben Wennemars, Gerard van Velde :yeah:

you really got some great distances :yeah: hope you enjoyed it! it's a pity though that Simon Kuipers couldn't skate :sad: I like him!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Sure, if I know I won't get sick, I can eat everything, I think... I once ate raw meat. It is called tar tar, I think it is French food..
Yep tar tar... :lick: I love it!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:33 AM
you really got some great distances :yeah: hope you enjoyed it! it's a pity though that Simon Kuipers couldn't skate :sad: I like him!
it's sad that Jochem Uytdehaage didn't skate :(

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:34 AM
If Steffi and Nienke say, "yeah, melon should be the queen!" then I have no objection against that.. ;)

but I don't want to :( :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Nienke actually disagreed coz she likes melon :p but I dunno if there is a fruit that Nienke and I dislike and steffi adn you like :p

I wonder.. :p I just searched on internet, and this fruit is the official 'queen of fruits' though i like it too much to be it :( :
http://www.ykchia.com/images/mangopair.jpg

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:37 AM
sadly don't have time to make one as good as the one I got with my chiudi-tree... but don't you think he is a good pineapple?! His head fits exactly! I didn't resize any pic :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Roger/rogapple.jpg

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:37 AM
I wouldn't say it's weird you know... because he is so small, and can get so deep, it looks fantastic!
Probably the style is a good advantage for smaller guys like him. :)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:38 AM
I wonder.. :p I just searched on internet, and this fruit is the official 'queen of fruits' though i like it too much to be it :( :
that stuff looks strange :eek:

did you also enter king of fruits? :lol:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:39 AM
See! It would be perfect for a queen! and I think it fits nice with the pineapple, think it's a nice couple...
I guess I can agree with you here. :)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Probably the style is a good advantage for smaller guys like him. :)
Yep it is ;)

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:41 AM
but won't see him for a while... I hope I didn't give Bas a hard time yesterday, as I was talking about the guy all the time :o
I guess Bas felt jealous then...

Nymeria
I guess I can agree with you here. :)

but sadly Nienke doesn't :sad:

RogiNie
btw! I took pics of the flat building and the common room so I'll be able to show you where I lived the passed months ;) but won't do that here but on msn... so you'll have to wait a bit as I won't be on tonight :p

nice :angel:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:42 AM
ah yes, I can show you the whole collection of pics on my laptop :p
Ik kijk er al naar uit! :bounce: (hehe, I don't make any mistake in this sentece!)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:42 AM
I guess Bas felt jealous then...
I dunno if he did, coz he did also mention the guy sometimes. But it was not really fair of me how I was talking about a different guy all the time :o think it's not nice meeting me, you really ahve to make me shut up if I talk about the guy too much :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:43 AM
I have no idea how we were looking at it, first it indeed was just king = pineapple and king = roger. btu hey, shouldn't we say it this way then. queen = ??? and queen = Kim?! then we can take a fruit we al like :p

that's a good idea! :cool:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:44 AM
Ik kijk er al naar uit! :bounce: (hehe, I don't make any mistake in this sentece!)
Nope it is indeed one you know very well :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:45 AM
wow that's quite a while already :eek: I wouldn't like to miss my bro that long! And I think he definitely wouldn't like to miss me that long
To tell the truth, I don't miss him that much.. (of course I like him as the only brother I got):p I am fine that he is living on his own and he's got his life... I sometimes talk to my parents on the phone and ask them how he is doing, and that's the only information I want to know.. :)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:47 AM
To tell the truth, I don't miss him that much.. (of course I like him as the only brother I got):p I am fine that he is living on his own and he's got his life... I sometimes talk to my parents on the phone and ask them how he is doing, and that's the only information I want to know.. :)
yeah I think you've told me this before :)

Still I can't imagine how it is without my bro, I just love joking around with him! And we really share some things we like, and I love talking with him about such things, as some movies, some books and so :) I also regularly talk to him on msn when Iam not at home

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:49 AM
So, I am leaving for the rehearsal and won't be here for the whole day... :sad: will be back here late tonight. I wish you a wonderful day! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Bye Yukio :wavey:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 11:51 AM
a watermelon is such a great fruit... why not...

no :sad:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:02 PM
And I did have a lovely time at the speedskating. It all seemed to go quite quick, but when I looked at my clock at the end it still had taken a few hours. Funny how easily you can forget time! We entered around 4.15pm so we still had to wait about a hour till the races started. But in Thialf waiting doesn't matter, it's just great to look around at people, many people have funny hats. And the atmosphere is great! We were sitting quite close to the studio of the Dutch sport journal people. That was fantastic to see! I think if I had gone a bit more to the right I would've been on the tv :p But sadly not my two fave sport journal people there, so I had no interest in getting closer there :p It was great to see a shorter distance irl again. Last time I was at the speedskating I only saw longer distances, but sprinting is the best there is (at least imo) it's more fun to watch, more exciting! And it was great to see Wennemars again, he has such lovely, inspiring speedskating style, with him you always know he gives everything. and he was so happy after he came over the finishline, even while he didn't win. And there was one speedskater who fell in his race and that was quite close to where we were sitting!
It was finished too late, so I couldn't go back to Deurne anymore. So I stayed the night in Houten (center of Holland) where Bas lives. And this morning I did take the train at 6 am to go to Deurne :zzz: so I am quite tired now. But today is my last day at the work placement! :yeah: :bounce: I am somehow happy with it, even while there enough reasons to be sad about it...

sounds cool! were you glad with the results? and who fell? I didn't see anything of skating yesterday, coz there was a party at our home :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:03 PM
oh I like what they just said on the news... they are now using this video system in tennis so they can watch if a ball is in or out. Michaela Krajicek got this in her match today and the video showed she was right and not the umpire, and she did still get the point!

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Nienke, I didn't take pics of skating, as it was impossible with my normal cam. But there was this cute guy standing near me with a really good cam. So I asked him if he could send me some pics... and he said to me he will. I hope so, coz he had some lovely pics!

cool! I hope he will send them! :)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:04 PM
What sounds so strange about that?! :shrug:

that was ironic :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:05 PM
sounds cool! were you glad with the results? and who fell? I didn't see anything of skating yesterday, coz there was a party at our home :p
As I said before it didn't really matter me who would win... I am not a too big fan of Jan Bos, but he is the best this week, so he deserved to win. And imo it's just most important that Holland gets some good speedskaters at the games! And I am happy with the way Rykkje did do in his 10K :) better than I expected!
And it was Remco OldeHeuvel who fell, didn't look too good, he didn't finish his race.

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:06 PM
cool! I hope he will send them! :)
Yes I hope so too :) he was really friendly, I have been talking to him quite some time. So I hope he'll do what he said and send the pics.

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:06 PM
that was ironic :p
:rolleyes:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Indeed, but sadly it takes longer most of the times. Of course now we had just a few days to choose from, and luckily we thought the same about what was best! :yeah:

Yes same here :lol:

yeah, we both couldn't go on wednesday, so just 2 days rested :p and tuesday is the best, coz we didn't have a time limit :p do you know already when yukio will arive at schiphol?

somedays.. ;)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:09 PM
you'll read that soon :p

yeah.. really all the fruit sorts already passed :p

o, btw: 'Pears justify title as 'queen of fruit'' says a site :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:12 PM
well always disagreeing is boring as well, there should be this mix!

right ;)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:14 PM
but of course we're going to try to show him that even stupid Dutchies can be a bit smart :p

exactly! we're going to try to let him belief not all dutchies are stupid! :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:16 PM
I hope it'll be like that! :yeah:

yeah, me too!

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM
yeah, we both couldn't go on wednesday, so just 2 days rested :p and tuesday is the best, coz we didn't have a time limit :p do you know already when yukio will arive at schiphol?

somedays.. ;)
yep we just pm'ed about that, he'll be there at 9 am! So I'll have to leave early to go to Schiphol :lol: I think we'll be around 10.30 in Utrecht then.

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM

That is an interesting fact, so then I would say Kim is a pear as I like pears :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:24 PM
:hug: that means it's time you post more :devil:

I just have too many things to do :sad: :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:25 PM
We should've kept it in the Dutch thread only, now they wanna put Geni in the microwave as well :awww: poor geni :sad:

but we won't let that happen!

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:26 PM
yes indeed, we don't have to go to prison. I don't think I would like it there

noo, I wouldn't.. :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:26 PM
I just have too many things to do :sad: :p
That's sad! :(

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:27 PM
:lol: I think it's quite funny we discuss this so many posts already! Will we ever agree on something?!

I don't think so :lol:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:27 PM
but we won't let that happen!
But they now said that if you put her i the microwavey, then they put pvdh in it as well. I think we can survive without PVDH can't we?! :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:28 PM
it's sad that Jochem Uytdehaage didn't skate :(
yeah.. that's sad as well :(

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 12:29 PM
i'm going to eat! :wavey: will be back soon :)

Nymeria
I don't think so :lol:
esp. coz there aren't too many fruits I dislike, and the one I dislike is one you like :lol:

Nymeria
i'm going to eat! :wavey: will be back soon :)
Have a good lunch :wavey:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:31 PM
I am about 1000 posts away ofmy goal... so I for sure won't reach that (knew that already for a while) but I have to say I did still get quite close :eek: Should try to post 1000 posts in one day, but I can't as I won't be here all the time :p

SUKTUEN
12-30-2005, 12:44 PM
My hliday will be end in Jan 3 ~~
I will start working hard in Jan 3 ~~

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey Suktuen :wavey: How are you today? :)

How funny, my holiday will only start after today!

SUKTUEN
12-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Hey Suktuen :wavey: How are you today? :)

How funny, my holiday will only start after today!

Really!!! How Great ~!! :D :D

But I also waiting for Chinese New Year Holiday~!! ;) ;)
I have 10 days hoilday in Jan 26 to Fed 5~! :bounce: :haha:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 01:09 PM
That is a nice :) That's already quick again! I can't wait till my holiday starts :bounce:

SUKTUEN
12-30-2005, 01:13 PM
will you go to a jounrey ? :D

My little sister will GO to SWISS in Apirl 2006~!!

How Great~! :devil:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Nope I will stay in Holland, but Stevens Point will come to visit me :yeah:

That's nice that your sister will go to Switzerland :)

SUKTUEN
12-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Nope I will stay in Holland, but Stevens Point will come to visit me :yeah:

That's nice that your sister will go to Switzerland :)

WHAT YOU will see SP????????? SP is a man or a woman ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Would you please Send me a photo ? if you all take a photo together~ :D

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:26 PM
that stuff looks strange :eek:

did you also enter king of fruits? :lol:

it's a weird pic I have to say :p but it's very nice :lick:

no, I didn't, but when you said that, I of course did, and it's the durian :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:27 PM

:devil:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:28 PM
oh I like what they just said on the news... they are now using this video system in tennis so they can watch if a ball is in or out. Michaela Krajicek got this in her match today and the video showed she was right and not the umpire, and she did still get the point!

that is cool! :cool:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:29 PM
As I said before it didn't really matter me who would win... I am not a too big fan of Jan Bos, but he is the best this week, so he deserved to win. And imo it's just most important that Holland gets some good speedskaters at the games! And I am happy with the way Rykkje did do in his 10K :) better than I expected!
And it was Remco OldeHeuvel who fell, didn't look too good, he didn't finish his race.

yeah, that's right :) yeah, Rykkje was fourth or so, right? I don't really know him..
ai.. don't like it when skaters fall..

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Yes I hope so too :) he was really friendly, I have been talking to him quite some time. So I hope he'll do what he said and send the pics.

nice! everywhere you meet nice people, even in Thialf :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:32 PM
yep we just pm'ed about that, he'll be there at 9 am! So I'll have to leave early to go to Schiphol :lol: I think we'll be around 10.30 in Utrecht then.

pff.. lucky you :p 11.30 is a nice time :)

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:33 PM
That is an interesting fact, so then I would say Kim is a pear as I like pears :p

but I don't like pears enough to be compared with Kim :p

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:35 PM
That's sad! :(

yeah, indeed.. especially during your holidays..

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:36 PM
But they now said that if you put her i the microwavey, then they put pvdh in it as well. I think we can survive without PVDH can't we?! :p

definitely :angel: though I like him.. but I prefer to have Mirka in the microwave then to have PVDH alife :devil:

RogiNie
12-30-2005, 02:37 PM
esp. coz there aren't too many fruits I dislike, and the one I dislike is one you like :lol:

yeah :p and I don't dislike many fruits either :p

SUKTUEN
12-30-2005, 03:03 PM
you all like to answer all question in one time ?

ste
12-30-2005, 06:26 PM
I wanted to go to the Silvester concert of Zurich Tonhalle Orchestra, but the tickes are sold out!! :mad: :sad: I wanted to listen to Beethoven's 9th symphony live.... Why didn't I act much earlier!!

Of course I will do it, but what is the typical Swiss hug? The one with three cheek kisses? I was actually wondering if I should greet in Holland with these three cheek kisses because they surely have another way to greet friends... maybe two cheek kisses (like in Germany) or normal hug like in North America,,,, :scratch:

oh what a pity... :hug: hope you're not too disappointed!

If I remember right we did those 3 cheek kisses ... but you can hug her as you want to ... just that you do also one specially from me....:) and tell her that I miss her very much and that I hope to see her soon again

ste
12-30-2005, 06:27 PM
It is hard for me to get up at 9 am recently... :o

I am surely awake until you go to bed, then I stay awake for some while and go to bed then... :)

nice plan :)

ste
12-30-2005, 06:28 PM
There is a very high quality melon with this brand name "Yubari" in the northern island of Hokkaido in Japan. It is a very tasty melon (of course) and the shape has to be perfect... Every year, I think there is an auction or so for melon, and wealthy department stores buy those melons for very expensive price. I don't know what they do with the melon.. This Yubari melon costs differently time to time, but here in the picture you can see a melon costs 10,000 yen, about 100 Euros.

http://www.bigempire.com/sake/images/yubari1.jpg

hmm they doesn't look that tasty... :scratch: but if you say they are then they have to be... :)

ste
12-30-2005, 06:31 PM
What I like to cook at home is spaghetti with tomato sauce with Zucchini, peperoncino, vongole (when the clams are cheap), and so on.. I often like to eat at restaurant spaghetti carbonara. :)

stop writing about food...(sorry you're not online and this post is from very early of today :p ).. but isn't that good for me to read all this as I didn't eat much today... just cornflakes and a lil sandwhich for over the whole day :eek: but indeed italian kitchen is sooo good and not fatty at all..:)

ste
12-30-2005, 06:40 PM
or as fast as the sound.. :p

no hurry, take your time... :p

who knows... at least she is FAST :balt:

I wanna be second in this thread :p

ste
12-30-2005, 06:45 PM
The most popular kind of series in Japan is 10-12 episode series. For example, they show one episode weekly and this story lasts maybe for 3 months or so. and there are many such series to watch in each season... So, it is not like one series is one year long (or more) like Western ones for example "charmed" "Friends" "Ally McBeal" "CSI" etc...

ah I see... but a bit short no???

ste
12-30-2005, 06:49 PM
I thought so... :p

it's mostly like this...

ste
12-30-2005, 06:52 PM
possible, I will check it out.

hmm, yeah I can see what is cheap in this week.. But, when I see the name of the product such as "Lachs filet" I can't see what this is and what it looks like,, so I might want to see the actual product.. It is actually better to see the product itself... , because I don't buy every kind of salmon... I know the coop where they sell fish, so I might want to take a look there..

best would be if you have the Coop Zitig then...

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:56 PM
WHAT YOU will see SP????????? SP is a man or a woman ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
SP is a man ;) and yep I will meet him :yeah: looking forward to it :bounce: will see if we can take a photo together :)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:57 PM

Yep I did myself as well and I found the durian :lol: made me laugh

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 08:59 PM
yeah, that's right :) yeah, Rykkje was fourth or so, right? I don't really know him..
ai.. don't like it when skaters fall..
I have always cheered for the brothers Rykkje since the first time I heard about them :)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:00 PM
nice! everywhere you meet nice people, even in Thialf :p
he did mail me! But there did go something wrong, and the mail doesn't show pics :p

yep, but in Thialf it's normal that you talk a bit to the people around you

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:01 PM
you have to say what time we meet you, we just go from the airport to Utrecht and then we meet you there sometime, somewhere :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:05 PM
but I don't like pears enough to be compared with Kim :p
you're somehow right there :awww:

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:06 PM
definitely :angel: though I like him.. but I prefer to have Mirka in the microwave then to have PVDH alife :devil:

so do I :o actually I really used to like him, but that was before he was such big champion :p

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:07 PM
you all like to answer all question in one time ?
yeah we always all readback, coz we all wanna know what the other ssay :)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 09:08 PM

:lol: @ :balt: :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh my god, it keeps snowing and snowing... Now we have got the most snow of the season... Plus because it is so cold, the hight of the snow is getting higher! :eek: How much snow you got where you live now?

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:41 PM
ok dressed in red sweatshirts, the new businiss style
But, we don't have a business conversation there! :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:42 PM
It ain't that big, but for a student room big enough. You know, rooms are expensive :( and I am happy with what I got!
It is important to be satisfied with the room you are living in. :)

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:43 PM
But then I don't want melon as queen, but uhm... peach would be alright then :p
So you were against peach at the time because you were comparing it to Mirka?? So Kim=peach is OK for you?

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks :hatoff: but I got a few years practise, who knows,maybe you'll soon be able to as well!
Let me have some years of practice, too! :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Well let's say mirka is that melon and then Kim is a peach.
But, when I suggested peach for the queen of the fruits, I didn't think Mirka at all, just simply the queen of the fruits... :shrug: But, I am OK with your suggestion. :)

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/34/955/640/Mirka28.jpg = http://www.egltours.com/newsletter/graphic/YubariMelon.jpg

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photos/150x200/30458.jpg = http://www.scstatehouse.net/jpeg/peach.jpg

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 10:57 PM
In Holland it's three cheek kisses as well ;)
Ah the same! :cool:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:00 PM
:eek: 100 euros for a melon!
This is a Yubari Melon... It is like Prada or Louis Viton for melon. Normal melons are sold in Japan also 3-5 Euros per piece.

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:05 PM
That's great to hear of your old best friend! :) Yes I can believe you are glad to hear what is upto them! Must be hard to leave your friends behind!
He was really the best friend at the time.. I still met him on the day I left for America.. He is also an emotional guy, and he was so sad that I was leaving that he cried in front of me then... Whenever I go back to Japan, I see him. He always picks on me, but that is how he shows his friendship to me.. :p Yeah, I miss my friends from at the time... You know, I had those guys and girls as my friends when I left Japan for America, so they are even now my latest friends of Japan... I miss them and would like to see them everytime when I go back to Japan.

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Hopefully you can have the photos from him! Took the train at 6 in the morning! :eek: That means you got up quite early!! Well, I will have to get up early on Tuesday, too. I have to play in a concert on Monday night still.. :o

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:10 PM
The whole world should have the same money, would be so much easier! :p See you Yuk :hug:
But, I don't want to have US. dollars as the world's united currency... :shrug: Prefer euro then..

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:14 PM
I don't think everyone will agree with that :p
But, women's appearance is more important than men's in general in my opinion... That's why women take lots of time to make up the face and do some hair stuff, and think more about clothing, shoes, perfumes, etc etc ets... no?? :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:16 PM
are you too young when you're 15 to compete? that's strange..
It's kinda sad that one of the biggest hopes for the gold medal isn't allowed to compete because of the age limit...

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:18 PM
a pencil case in yellow with cute animals on it is rather for girls, don't you think.. :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:21 PM
ah.. yeah, that's right :p well, I still don't know why they called it Amsterdam :p
I also wonder why they call themselves "Coldplay" or "Blackeyed Pea" "Tokio Hotel (a German teenager group)" etc... :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:22 PM
:scared:
So, you are indeed scared of Yvo when she is eating.. :p

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Yes indeed, I know that problem as well. Or when I am adding some extra quotes or so I also got probs with size....

yeah that's better! it has been a while since I had mango!
Will you make a mango/Marco avatar?? (Have I asked you this already?? :scratch: )

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:27 PM
You can have it if you want :)
Can you make a Roger/pineapple avatar for me?? :D

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:28 PM

Well I wanted it more like my chiudi in the tree... the color has to be better. But I won't have time to make a better one
When you have time.. ;)

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:29 PM
grapes!
I think we are now between peach and melon for the queen of the fruits.. :p If everyone agrees, we can have grapes as the queen, too.

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:31 PM
so what :shrug:
So, Pieter van den Hoogenband is not your favorite man,,, but he is one of the world's best swimmers!

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:32 PM
yeah it seems so :) But I like it, it's always nice to have someone to talk to, eps. when you've to travel a longer end
Then, I think you got me on Tuesday. :hug:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:34 PM
yeah I can believe that.Actually when I talk about them I also think about those moments.So maybe that's why I keep talking about it. Makes me happy :)
I know, you have got some nice memory from there. :angel: :)

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:35 PM
but I don't want to :( :p
OK, then what do you think about peach as the queen??

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:37 PM
No no no, it doesn't have a look to be the queen! They look so awful to be the queen!!

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:38 PM

Nienke, why not!! :crying2:

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:40 PM
I dunno if he did, coz he did also mention the guy sometimes. But it was not really fair of me how I was talking about a different guy all the time :o think it's not nice meeting me, you really ahve to make me shut up if I talk about the guy too much :p
That's OK for me! ;) Tell me what/who you really want to talk about!

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Nope it is indeed one you know very well :p
I just have to keep repeating it, so that I don't forget it! :)

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:46 PM
yeah I think you've told me this before :)

Still I can't imagine how it is without my bro, I just love joking around with him! And we really share some things we like, and I love talking with him about such things, as some movies, some books and so :) I also regularly talk to him on msn when Iam not at home
I think the time you don't see him often will come... In some years, you might live in a far place, maybe in a foreign country... when you have your own family, the distance from him will grow, too... I think our time has come.. my brother is living in Kyoto which is far away of where my parents are living, and I am living very very far away from them... but, I sometimes feel, as a family member, I should contact him more often...

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Oh, they have already started to use this system in the professional tennis... I don't know what Roger would say, because he is against it...

Stevens Point
12-30-2005, 11:58 PM

Do you know the story of "Super Mario Brothers"? It is a famous Nintendo game which still continues to develop. The name of the princess in this story is "Peach".. :p

http://nintendoatlantis.homestead.com/files/Mario_Party_4/MP4_PrincessToadstool.jpg

What about this one, Princess Peach playing tennis (well more like golf with the tennis racket.. :p )
http://www.rpgfan.com/mailbag/graphics/12_16_01/peach.jpg

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Yeah, we will have a plenty of time together. :)

Ah Yvo, don't worry, I won't miss my flight.. I will never do that!!

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:02 AM
Let's stay with peach!!

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:05 AM
Then who... Ruud van Nistelrooy, Van der Saar, Makaay, oh I don't know many Dutch athletes you might love!!

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:06 AM
I am about 1000 posts away ofmy goal... so I for sure won't reach that (knew that already for a while) but I have to say I did still get quite close :eek: Should try to post 1000 posts in one day, but I can't as I won't be here all the time :p
You still did a great job getting so close! :p

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:09 AM
:rolls: Ah, you didn't know if I a man or woman!! :lol: I am a man Suk! I know you are a woman! :p

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:10 AM

Yes, I think durian is commonly known as the king of fruits... But, the king which stinks... :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:11 AM
Nienke, 10.30!! :p

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:15 AM
oh what a pity... :hug: hope you're not too disappointed!

If I remember right we did those 3 cheek kisses ... but you can hug her as you want to ... just that you do also one specially from me....:) and tell her that I miss her very much and that I hope to see her soon again
I am not too disappointed... Then I got more time to wash my clothes.. :p

OK, if Yvo allows me to hug her, I will do it for you... I think she has read this post, but I will tell her this from my mouth as well ;)

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:17 AM
nice plan :)
I have to leave here at 8.30 am tomorrow!! :sad:

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:18 AM
hmm they doesn't look that tasty... :scratch: but if you say they are then they have to be... :)
They say Yubari melon is the best melon which exists... Well, it has to be the best, because that's probably the most expensive melon in the world...

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:21 AM
stop writing about food...(sorry you're not online and this post is from very early of today :p ).. but isn't that good for me to read all this as I didn't eat much today... just cornflakes and a lil sandwhich for over the whole day :eek: but indeed italian kitchen is sooo good and not fatty at all..:)
Oh I am sorry about that... :bowdown: Yeah, I am hungry and see a post about delicious food, it makes me even more hungry...

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:22 AM

I think you will stay the 2nd,, the no.1 poster here doesn't let me or Nienke, I think... :p

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:24 AM
ah I see... but a bit short no???
Each episode is a full of meaning... 10-12 episodes are the right length for the whole story for Japanese people, they are used to this..

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:25 AM
best would be if you have the Coop Zitig then...
Yeah, and I see the product with my own eyes, when it is about fish. :)

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:26 AM
SP is a man ;) and yep I will meet him :yeah: looking forward to it :bounce: will see if we can take a photo together :)
Yes, I want to have a photo with you, too. :)

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 12:30 AM
Gosh, it is 1.30 am... :eek: I have to leave here at 8.30 am!! now 7 hours left... What time am I getting up...????

Stevens Point
12-31-2005, 06:30 AM
Gosh, it is 1.30 am... :eek: I have to leave here at 8.30 am!! now 7 hours left... What time am I getting up...????
haha, I am very tired, but I am up again... I could get up quite good! But, I still have 1 hour till I am leaving... :o

SUKTUEN
12-31-2005, 08:50 AM
hello

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:06 PM
Yep I did myself as well and I found the durian :lol: made me laugh

but i don't want the durian be compared with Roger :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:06 PM
I have always cheered for the brothers Rykkje since the first time I heard about them :)

do they have a nice skating style as well? :p

ste
12-31-2005, 01:12 PM
Sleep well Steffi! wish you a nice dream, too, with Roger and Marco! :angel: :hug:

thanks...but sadly I didn't dream about those two guys... or I forgot it that I did...:p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:39 PM
he did mail me! But there did go something wrong, and the mail doesn't show pics :p

yep, but in Thialf it's normal that you talk a bit to the people around you

ah, that's a pity! :p have you mailed him back?

I don't know what is normal in Thialf, as i've never been there :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:40 PM
you have to say what time we meet you, we just go from the airport to Utrecht and then we meet you there sometime, somewhere :p

it doesn't matter for me what time, you can choose :) and about what place, I think the best is the station? ;)

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:41 PM
you're somehow right there :awww:

so we have to find an other fruit :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:42 PM

so do I :o actually I really used to like him, but that was before he was such big champion :p

okay, so that's a deal! :yeah: i'll put Mirka in the microwave and Yukio will put PvdH in it :devil:

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:43 PM
But, when I suggested peach for the queen of the fruits, I didn't think Mirka at all, just simply the queen of the fruits... :shrug: But, I am OK with your suggestion. :)

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/34/955/100/Mirka80.jpg = http://www.egltours.com/newsletter/graphic/YubariMelon.jpg

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photos/150x200/30458.jpg = http://www.scstatehouse.net/jpeg/peach.jpg

but I think I got the same problem with the peach as with the pear.. I don't like it enough to be compared with Kim :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:44 PM
But, women's appearance is more important than men's in general in my opinion... That's why women take lots of time to make up the face and do some hair stuff, and think more about clothing, shoes, perfumes, etc etc ets... no?? :shrug:

but there are also men who find it very important to be good-looking and women who find that not very important ;)

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:44 PM
It's kinda sad that one of the biggest hopes for the gold medal isn't allowed to compete because of the age limit...

yeah, it is..

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:45 PM
a pencil case in yellow with cute animals on it is rather for girls, don't you think.. :p
nah.. as long as it isn't pink, it can :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:45 PM
I also wonder why they call themselves "Coldplay" or "Blackeyed Pea" "Tokio Hotel (a German teenager group)" etc... :p

yeah, bands got sometimes the most weird names :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:46 PM
So, you are indeed scared of Yvo when she is eating.. :p

no, but i am if i am eating :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:52 PM
I think we are now between peach and melon for the queen of the fruits.. :p If everyone agrees, we can have grapes as the queen, too.

I agree to have a melon for Kim and a grape for Mirka :devil:

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:53 PM
So, Pieter van den Hoogenband is not your favorite man,,, but he is one of the world's best swimmers!

no, he's not my favourite man, that's Roger :p and so what that he's a good swimmer, I don't care :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:54 PM
OK, then what do you think about peach as the queen??

nah.. (i'm difficult uh? :devil:)

RogiNie
No no no, it doesn't have a look to be the queen! They look so awful to be the queen!!

:lol: but they are delicious :lick:

RogiNie
Nienke, why not!! :crying2:

:devil:

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:55 PM
Do you know the story of "Super Mario Brothers"? It is a famous Nintendo game which still continues to develop. The name of the princess in this story is "Peach".. :p

http://nintendoatlantis.homestead.com/files/Mario_Party_4/MP4_PrincessToadstool.jpg

What about this one, Princess Peach playing tennis (well more like golf with the tennis racket.. :p )
http://www.rpgfan.com/mailbag/graphics/12_16_01/peach.jpg

I know that game yeah :p she looks cool :cool:

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:56 PM
Then who... Ruud van Nistelrooy, Van der Saar, Makaay, oh I don't know many Dutch athletes you might love!!

i'm not really afraid of you :scratch: :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:57 PM
Yes, I think durian is commonly known as the king of fruits... But, the king which stinks... :shrug:
exactly.. how can a king stink? :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 01:57 PM
Nienke, 10.30!! :p
nice as well :lol:

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 02:00 PM
I think you will stay the 2nd,, the no.1 poster here doesn't let me or Nienke, I think... :p
I think I always stay 4th from our 4 :p

RogiNie
12-31-2005, 02:02 PM
ok, I think I won't be on anymore today, so I wish you all a great day today and a happy 2006! :wavey:

ste
12-31-2005, 02:10 PM

sorry guys...........:angel:

ste
12-31-2005, 02:13 PM

would you like this :)

ste
12-31-2005, 02:15 PM
That's great that you are good mooded :) :hug:

yeah it was nice... but now I am not that good mooded... yesterday was awful with our apprentice and today noone of my friends want to do something with me...

ste
12-31-2005, 02:16 PM
I don't make such a big prob about paying, esp. coz I usually have enough minutes to call left

so you have monthly free minutes?

ste
12-31-2005, 02:24 PM
definitely :p we can do many things at the same time, men can't :p (they say that always, dunno if it's really true :p)

sure it is true :p

ste
12-31-2005, 02:25 PM
maybe even more :p

yeah perhaps a bit more :p

ste
12-31-2005, 02:26 PM
mm.. I like Wallis as well, but not above all :p

what else then?? Roger??

ste
12-31-2005, 02:27 PM
:lol: but there are very large microwaves as well :p

really?? never seen :p

ste
12-31-2005, 02:30 PM

perhaps we should try it with a vegetable :p

ste
12-31-2005, 02:49 PM
:lol: @ :balt: :p

:lol: I was a bit wrong in typing it seems...:p

ste
12-31-2005, 02:59 PM
I am not too disappointed... Then I got more time to wash my clothes.. :p

OK, if Yvo allows me to hug her, I will do it for you... I think she has read this post, but I will tell her this from my mouth as well ;)

fine... sure she read it already but I think doesn't matter if you say it again :)

ste
12-31-2005, 03:01 PM

:lol: think so aswell :p

Nymeria
12-31-2005, 03:07 PM
Oh my god, it keeps snowing and snowing... Now we have got the most snow of the season... Plus because it is so cold, the hight of the snow is getting higher! :eek: How much snow you got where you live now?
yesterday, yes! But today it's way too warm. Was a big weather change last night

Nymeria
12-31-2005, 03:08 PM
So you were against peach at the time because you were comparing it to Mirka?? So Kim=peach is OK for you?
Exactly ;) mirka shouldn't be a fruit I like :p

ste
12-31-2005, 03:09 PM
ok, I think I won't be on anymore today, so I wish you all a great day today and a happy 2006! :wavey:

same to you Nienke and for sure also Yukio and Yvo :hug::hug::hug:

wish you all a wonderful 2006 and hopefully we will stay chatting as we did now since June :hug: