*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:17 PM
we do it regularly and win something from time to time... but still hope we will once win a lot :p silly huh???
Well, once in a while I see in 20Minuten that there is a winner of lotto... I hope you will be one someday.. :) Do you also play Benissimo?

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:18 PM
oh yeah that would be 1000 times better I think... perhaps I should once creat some pics and show them to you..:p
Yes, please! :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:20 PM
that's true.. in the Migros Magazin :p
I don't read other contents of Migro Magazin, but just what is cheap in this week... :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:21 PM
definitely...:p
but I have a rehearsal tomorrow... :(

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:22 PM
yeah I often have to laugh when I am sitting in the living room, and my mum doesn't understand that
She will understand when she gets to chat.. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:23 PM
I thought about this aswell...but somehow I already expected that Yvo won't like this suggestion so I didn't mention it... don't ask me why...:p
You thought about this, too! It must be something Swiss between us! :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:24 PM
luckily it'll be hard for more of us, not just for me :p
Let's see what happens while we are eating... :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:27 PM
it's well known that I love size1 as well
I know you do. Your posts are often in size 1 outside of this thread as well, even in your PM to me is sometimes in size 1.

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:30 PM
:rolls: that is possible, I always forget that I've told you already :p ok yvo, from now on remember that he knows already!
But, it is good that you remind me that you are her fan since 2001, which I think is important for you. :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:31 PM
I would say melon :nerner:
Melon! hmmmmm :scratch: hmmmmmmmm......

hmmmmmmmmm..... :scratch: hmm

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Exactly, you got an excuse for it!
Hey, but not every man is bad at multitasking!

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Yes, but I love pineapple and I love Roger. Is it ok if Marco is mango? :lick:
So you think Roger is pineapple? Yeah, Marco can be mango. :rolls: You like them both and the names are somehow similar.. :lol:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Because it is compared with Mirka... :sad:
Let's stop thinking like Roger is pineapple and Mirka is what and so on... Let's just think which fruit should be well considered to be the king or queen of the fruits. without comparing them to Roger and Mirka.. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:38 PM
they usually start with me :p
Aha, so they usually talk to you first... No one wants to talk with me in the elevator, but that's fine by me. :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:40 PM
I did :p was a great and for sure funny phonecall. Sometimes we were not even saying something, but busy typing things on msn :p and we talked to each other on msn as well
I have never thought about the idea of talking on the phone and msning with the same person at the same time... :eek:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:42 PM
have a good supper!
My supper was good. I was happy that raw salmon was cheap this week in the supermarket, so I bought it and ate it with rice. :) It is really great to eat raw salmon on rice with soy sauce with wasabi! I also had salad with some special sauce I made. :D

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 12:24 AM
I am finally going to bed... Good morning to you when you are reading this! :wavey:

ste
12-29-2005, 05:59 AM
But, some men should be capable of doing multitasking and some women should be also bad at it... I am just not good at it..

there are for sure exceptions... and I am sure if you do that more often you get used to it....

ste
12-29-2005, 06:00 AM
I would like to know how to play jass, but I don't know if I will like it or not...

yeah if you don't know how to play it I understand that you don't see something interesting in it when it comes on TV

ste
12-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Well, once in a while I see in 20Minuten that there is a winner of lotto... I hope you will be one someday.. :) Do you also play Benissimo?

yeah I did Benissmio several times.. but till now never won something...:p

ste
12-29-2005, 06:12 AM
Yes, please! :)

have just to see how I should draw... ... will think about this later

ste
12-29-2005, 06:14 AM
I don't read other contents of Migro Magazin, but just what is cheap in this week... :p

only this???
I know many who do so ...but I always read or better look through the whole paper :p

ste
12-29-2005, 06:15 AM
but I have a rehearsal tomorrow... :(

then you study the wrong thing :p

ste
12-29-2005, 06:16 AM
You thought about this, too! It must be something Swiss between us! :p

yeah... seems there is something between us :)... I just thought about the fruits I normally eat during the year... so that's one I mostly eat in summer and I really love it....

..hhhmm how about a kiwi??? is that a bit like a queen???

ste
12-29-2005, 06:19 AM
My supper was good. I was happy that raw salmon was cheap this week in the supermarket, so I bought it and ate it with rice. :) It is really great to eat raw salmon on rice with soy sauce with wasabi! I also had salad with some special sauce I made. :D

you needed long for eating huh?? :angel:
so you ate the salmon raw?? I don't know if I could eat this...

ste
12-29-2005, 06:19 AM
I am finally going to bed... Good morning to you when you are reading this! :wavey:

sleep well :)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:07 AM
didn't realise you have so much against her :p
We usually kept that all in the Dutch thread :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:08 AM
also nice possibilty... and a bit the cheaper one..:p
yeah indeed, we talked for almost 45 minutes :eek: and I am the one who will have to pay that all, as I called him :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:09 AM
But, some men should be capable of doing multitasking and some women should be also bad at it... I am just not good at it..
of course you always got differences in it, it's always like that!

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:11 AM
She will understand when she gets to chat.. :p
Yeah that is true, but she will never be a chatting person. Not that she doesn't use the computer,but she is not a type to be online all the time

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Let's see what happens while we are eating... :p
I start laughing already when I think of it :p how can I ever be serious then, we've talked about it so much!?

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:13 AM
I know you do. Your posts are often in size 1 outside of this thread as well, even in your PM to me is sometimes in size 1.
Yep I post a lot in size 1 everywhere :) I wished the whole board would be in size1, tho then our thread wouldn't be that special anymore... yeah my pm's are regularly in size1 as well :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:14 AM
But, it is good that you remind me that you are her fan since 2001, which I think is important for you. :)
2001 is an important year for me, as that year I started to get more interested in tennis again (I used to watch a lot of tennis, but then for a few years a bit less, and I knew just very few names.)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:15 AM
Melon! hmmmmm :scratch: hmmmmmmmm......

hmmmmmmmmm..... :scratch: hmm
Yes, Melon! :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:15 AM
So you think Roger is pineapple? Yeah, Marco can be mango. :rolls: You like them both and the names are somehow similar.. :lol:
Mango and Pineapple are my fave kinds of fruit :lick:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:16 AM
Let's stop thinking like Roger is pineapple and Mirka is what and so on... Let's just think which fruit should be well considered to be the king or queen of the fruits. without comparing them to Roger and Mirka.. :p
No,now I think with everything about Mirka already when you say queen fruit :( :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:17 AM
Aha, so they usually talk to you first... No one wants to talk with me in the elevator, but that's fine by me. :)
I dunno why, but people like talking to me. And I am someone who loves talking, so I usually reply :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:18 AM
I have never thought about the idea of talking on the phone and msning with the same person at the same time... :eek:
it's funny :p and then in the meanwhile we were both chatting with Teresa as well :lol: it was rather funny, but that way I couldn't post here of course ;)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:19 AM
sounds good! :lick: except for the you-know-what :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Guteet Nobody :bounce: (ages ago I typed that!)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 07:21 AM
yeah... seems there is something between us :)... I just thought about the fruits I normally eat during the year... so that's one I mostly eat in summer and I really love it....

but I love kiwi as well :awww: (tho I am a bit allergic to that too :p)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:21 AM
there are for sure exceptions... and I am sure if you do that more often you get used to it....
I hope so.. I am a man, you know... :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:23 AM
yeah if you don't know how to play it I understand that you don't see something interesting in it when it comes on TV
I think that's right. I know how to play poker, however, I still don't enjoy watching it on Eurosport or so... :shrug:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:26 AM
Nienke I checked the draws for skating today, which I will see. First 500 women, then 1000 men, then 500 women and after that 10 men. So I'll see all my fave Dutch skaters! Brigt Rykkje, Jochem Uytdehaage, Sven Kramer, Gianni Romme, Sicco Janmaat, Mark Tuitert, Beorn Nijenhuis, Erben Wennemars, Gerard van Velde :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:28 AM
yeah I did Benissmio several times.. but till now never won something...:p
I have bought Benissimo card once and I got the chance then.. I sent it, but didn't win anything... Benissimo is difficult, because you pay 10 Fr., you open the card, and you see you can send it or not, if not, you have just paid 10 Fr. for nothing...

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:29 AM
have just to see how I should draw... ... will think about this later
Let your talent do everything.. :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 08:30 AM
hello my dear~

ste
12-29-2005, 08:30 AM
We usually kept that all in the Dutch thread :p

ah I see... better if it is like that...:p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Hey Suk :wavey:

Hey Sweetie :wavey:

Hey Yuk :wavey:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:31 AM
ah I see... better if it is like that...:p
Yep, esp. coz we quite share our opinion there :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:32 AM
only this???
I know many who do so ...but I always read or better look through the whole paper :p
When I find an article or so that is interesting for me, then I have a look, there is sometimes a music related article.. :) Other than that, I just look at what is Aktion for the week. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:34 AM
then you study the wrong thing :p
I am usually happy that I have a rehearsal because I like making ensemble music... But now, I got so used to this holiday atmosphere, so I don't want to go.... :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:37 AM

Kiwi is good, too, I think..., but the only concern is that when I think of kiwi, I think of a man called Nicolas Kiefer..

I still wonder if melon can be the one....

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Kiwi is good, too, I think..., but the only concern is that when I think of kiwi, I think of a man called Nicolas Kiefer..

:rolls: I didn't even think of that, but now you say so, indeed you are right! :p

Yep melon, melon, melon :bounce:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:39 AM
you needed long for eating huh?? :angel:
so you ate the salmon raw?? I don't know if I could eat this...
Eating raw fish is something what I have done for my life long so far,, so it is easy and normal for me, but I understand that it is not normal for you.. :)

Well, I watched two movies which I rented two days ago and hadn't still watched yet... Ocean's Twelve and Kindom of Heaven.

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Eating raw fish is something what I have done for my life long so far,, so it is easy and normal for me, but I understand that it is not normal for you.. :)

Well, I watched two movies which I rented two days ago and hadn't still watched yet... Ocean's Twelve and Kindom of Heaven.
oh I still wanna watch those two as well, should ask my bro to download them! Are they nice movies? :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:42 AM
of course you always got differences in it, it's always like that!
But, I might be able to improve although the statistic says men are not good at it...

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:44 AM
Yeah that is true, but she will never be a chatting person. Not that she doesn't use the computer,but she is not a type to be online all the time
OK. when I imagine my parents sitting in front of the computer chatting and laughing... :eek: :tape:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:45 AM
But, I might be able to improve although the statistic says men are not good at it...
of course you can improve! :) I believe in it that you are very good, esp. coz you want to reach it, and you are good in reaching what you want I think.

SUKTUEN

hello chiudi!~!!!! :D

I aM SICK today :mad: :mad:

Nymeria
OK. when I imagine my parents sitting in front of the computer chatting and laughing... :eek: :tape:
somehow I can't imagine that ofmine :p Esp not laughing like I sometimes do.

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:46 AM
I start laughing already when I think of it :p how can I ever be serious then, we've talked about it so much!?
Are you already laughing about something which hasn't happend yet!? :lol:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:46 AM

*it keeps funny/nice when people call you chiudi :hearts:*

Oh that is not good to hear, what's wrong? :hug: Hope you get better soon!

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:47 AM
Are you already laughing about something which hasn't happend yet!? :lol:
Yep :lol: I am laughing already when I think of us trying to be serious, it's hard to imagine that you know :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 08:49 AM
to you all :D :D

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:49 AM
Yep I post a lot in size 1 everywhere :) I wished the whole board would be in size1, tho then our thread wouldn't be that special anymore... yeah my pm's are regularly in size1 as well :p
The one you sent me this morning was also in size 1. :p Do you also write PM to other people in size 1 or just us?

By the way, I now know what I should bring and not bring. :)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:50 AM
to you all :D :D
I'll wait with eating that till later, it would be a good dinner,but it's still too early for it now :p but thanks!

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 08:51 AM
SUKTEN, ni3 hao3! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:52 AM
The one you sent me this morning was also in size 1. :p Do you also write PM to other people in size 1 or just us?

By the way, I now know what I should bring and not bring. :)
I more and more often send in size1, not to everybody, but to a lot of posters ;) as you might have noticed, lately my blog entry's are also in size1 :p

ok good that you know now! Now Ibetter dont'forget to bring the sleeping bag from Roermond :lol: You know, I've nothing in Breda atm, so I'll have to take everything with me on themonday. Also my own stuff :) And the cups and glasses etc. :)

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 08:54 AM
I'll wait with eating that till later, it would be a good dinner,but it's still too early for it now :p but thanks!

ok, Let's have a High Tea~! :devil:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:54 AM
2001 is an important year for me, as that year I started to get more interested in tennis again (I used to watch a lot of tennis, but then for a few years a bit less, and I knew just very few names.)
Actually I saw Kim for the time on TV, I think... I still remember. 2001 French Open. The final was between Kim and Capriati who defeated Hingis in the semi final. I didn't know about Kim, but I wanted her to win over Capriati because she defeated Hingis and she was threatening Hingis for the No.1 ranking at the time... I think the final set went like long extra sets where Capriati won at last...

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:55 AM
ok, Let's have a High Tea~! :devil:
Yes that looks a lot better for now :lick: I love a High Tea :)

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 08:55 AM
SUKTEN, ni3 hao3! :wavey:

HELLO~!!! one more friend know chinese words~ :eek:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 08:56 AM
Yes, Melon! :p
If Steffi and Nienke say, "yeah, melon should be the queen!" then I have no objection against that.. ;)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:57 AM
Actually I saw Kim for the time on TV, I think... I still remember. 2001 French Open. The final was between Kim and Capriati who defeated Hingis in the semi final. I didn't know about Kim, but I wanted her to win over Capriati because she defeated Hingis and she was threatening Hingis for the No.1 ranking at the time... I think the final set went like long extra sets where Capriati won at last...
In this region there was a lot more news about the other SF, you know Clijsters vs. Henin. It was a great match to follow on Belgian tv :) It's sad that Kim couldn't win that final, I of course also cheering for her then. I am not a too big fan of Capriati, don't dislike her, but don't like her too much as well.

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 08:58 AM
If Steffi and Nienke say, "yeah, melon should be the queen!" then I have no objection against that.. ;)
Nienke actually disagreed coz she likes melon :p but I dunno if there is a fruit that Nienke and I dislike and steffi adn you like :p

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 08:59 AM
HELLO~!!! one more friend know chinese words~ :eek:

wo3 shi4 xin1 jia1 po1 hua2 ren2 la4! :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:03 AM
Mango and Pineapple are my fave kinds of fruit :lick:
and you think
http://www.rogerfederer.com/data/img/0510sk_portrait_fanclub_3239.jpg = http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/riverdale/departments/spec/images/pineapple.jpg

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/images/C582_AT.jpg = http://lofgrenmd.com/images/mango.jpg

ste
12-29-2005, 09:04 AM
yeah indeed, we talked for almost 45 minutes :eek: and I am the one who will have to pay that all, as I called him :p

next time it is his turn...

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:05 AM
and you think
http://www.rogerfederer.com/data/img/0510sk_portrait_fanclub_3239.jpg = http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/riverdale/departments/spec/images/pineapple.jpg

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/images/C582_AT.jpg = http://lofgrenmd.com/images/mango.jpg
Oooooh, the third one in two days making a size mistake. :p

Yep this is great, I like start drooling when I say the fruit, but also when I see the guys. :drool:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:06 AM
next time it is his turn...
Oh I am not like that, about who's turn it is. If I wanna call, I call :p and I am not good in finishing a phonecall, so they can be quite long!

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:07 AM
I can soon leave work to go to the speedskating :dance:

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:07 AM
wo3 shi4 xin1 jia1 po1 hua2 ren2 la4! :p
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:08 AM
No,now I think with everything about Mirka already when you say queen fruit :( :p
She can be the queen, but she can't be compared to a fruit so easily, because I have some against Roger is a pineapple.. :p

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 09:10 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

hen3 rang4 ren2 jing1 ya4 ma1? :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:10 AM
I dunno why, but people like talking to me. And I am someone who loves talking, so I usually reply :p
I think they can feel the energy you are releasing in the elevator or so that you are the one to talk with! :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:12 AM
it's funny :p and then in the meanwhile we were both chatting with Teresa as well :lol: it was rather funny, but that way I couldn't post here of course ;)
I feel like you are back in Deurne of some weeks ago. :angel:

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:12 AM
hen3 rang4 ren2 jing1 ya4 ma1? :p
WRITE IN chinese words please :sad:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:14 AM
sounds good! :lick: except for the you-know-what :p
Actually all it sounded good for you was salad, because I know you don't like rice and I can easily assume you don't dare to eat raw fish.. :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:15 AM
sadly don't have time to make one as good as the one I got with my chiudi-tree... but don't you think he is a good pineapple?! His head fits exactly! I didn't resize any pic :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Roger/rogapple.jpg

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:16 AM
She can be the queen, but she can't be compared to a fruit so easily, because I have some against Roger is a pineapple.. :p
You don't like pineapple? :awww:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Guteet Nobody :bounce: (ages ago I typed that!)
Guteet nobody! :wavey: Indeed, it's been a while..

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:17 AM
I think they can feel the energy you are releasing in the elevator or so that you are the one to talk with! :p
:rolls:

but it is somehow true that people like to talk to me everywhere, but that's prolly also coz I don't look like if I am afraid to talk to them.

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 09:18 AM
WRITE IN chinese words please :sad:

dui4 bu4 qi3. zhe4 tai2 dian4 nao3 mai2 you3 shu1 ru4 hua2 wen2 zi4 de4 ruan3 jian4, wo3 zhi2 hao3 yong4 pin1 yin1. :(

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:19 AM
I feel like you are back in Deurne of some weeks ago. :angel:
:scratch: now I don't understand what you mean

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Nienke I checked the draws for skating today, which I will see. First 500 women, then 1000 men, then 500 women and after that 10 men. So I'll see all my fave Dutch skaters! Brigt Rykkje, Jochem Uytdehaage, Sven Kramer, Gianni Romme, Sicco Janmaat, Mark Tuitert, Beorn Nijenhuis, Erben Wennemars, Gerard van Velde :yeah:
By the way, Japan chose its speedskating team members for the Olympics. Shimizu is in it! He is struggling this season, but, I hope he can show something he got in Torino! :) Joji Kato, the 500m world record holder is also there. :)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:20 AM
Actually all it sounded good for you was salad, because I know you don't like rice and I can easily assume you don't dare to eat raw fish.. :p
I would dare to eat raw fish :nerner: actually, I have had raw salmon before :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:20 AM
By the way, Japan chose its speedskating team members for the Olympics. Shimizu is in it! He is struggling this season, but, I hope he can show something he got in Torino! :) Joji Kato, the 500m world record holder is also there. :)
of course shimizu is there, he might not be the best this season, but he is still a great skater!

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:21 AM
:rolls: I didn't even think of that, but now you say so, indeed you are right! :p

Yep melon, melon, melon :bounce:
Kiwi itself is nice to be the queen, but at the same time Kiefer's face is appearing in my mind, so that may not be good...

I begin to think why not melon...

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:24 AM
dui4 bu4 qi3. zhe4 tai2 dian4 nao3 mai2 you3 shu1 ru4 hua2 wen2 zi4 de4 ruan3 jian4, wo3 zhi2 hao3 yong4 pin1 yin1. :(

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I can't read this

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:24 AM
oh I still wanna watch those two as well, should ask my bro to download them! Are they nice movies? :)
Kingdom of Heaven was an OK film, I expected more of the film. The two similar films, King Arthur and the Gladiator were much better... Ocean's Twelve was a funny film, and you might like it, too. :)

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Kiwi itself is nice to be the queen, but at the same time Kiefer's face is appearing in my mind, so that may not be good...

I begin to think why not melon...
Yep you are right there, Kiwi could be a queen, but now it's one for Kiefer...

Yep melon would be perfect! Such gold melon, as a queen allows to have some gold :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Kingdom of Heaven was an OK film, I expected more of the film. The two similar films, King Arthur and the Gladiator were much better... Ocean's Twelve was a funny film, and you might like it, too. :)

I Love Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven TOO~! :D

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:26 AM
of course you can improve! :) I believe in it that you are very good, esp. coz you want to reach it, and you are good in reaching what you want I think.
Thanks, I hope so, but I don't know with the computer....

Nymeria
I haven't seen King Arthur or the Gladiator, would like to watch them tho... (with the guy :hearts: :p)

I think I like Ocean's Twelve, as I did like Ocean's Eleven

Nymeria
Thanks, I hope so, but I don't know with the computer....
Good luck :hug: computers don't hurt you, you for sure will be able to ;)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:27 AM

Get well, Suktuen!!

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 09:27 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I can't read this

ni3 bu2hui4 du2 pin1yin1 ma1? :confused:

wo3 zhe4yang4 xie2 ba4: :p

dui4bu4qi3. zhe4 tai2 dian4nao3 mai2you3 shu1ru4 hua2wen2zi4 de4 ruan3jian4, wo3 zhi2hao3 yong4 pin1yin1.

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:28 AM
I go to Dinner too~! :D :D

bye~! :wavey:

silverwhite
Is it better if I write it like that? :(

Stevens Point
somehow I can't imagine that ofmine :p Esp not laughing like I sometimes do.
I can't imagine my brother doing that as well... I know he has a computer, a young student with lots of colleagues and friends,,, he has a hotmail address...

silverwhite
SUKTEN! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:29 AM
btw! I took pics of the flat building and the common room so I'll be able to show you where I lived the passed months ;) but won't do that here but on msn... so you'll have to wait a bit as I won't be on tonight :p

Nymeria
I go to Dinner too~! :D :D

bye~! :wavey:
Bye Suk :wavey:

Nymeria
Is it better if I write it like that? :(
It's nicer for us as well :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:30 AM
SUKTEN! :wavey:

My dear Bye bye~Is your computer cannot tye Chinese ? :wavey: :confused:

Nymeria
I can't imagine my brother doing that as well... I know he has a computer, a young student with lots of colleagues and friends,,, he has a hotmail address...
Did you ask him if he has msn? :)

I know my bro chats a lot as well, and Ik now he laughs then as well.

Stevens Point
Yep :lol: I am laughing already when I think of us trying to be serious, it's hard to imagine that you know :p
I know, it would be weird if we are having a conversation like buisinessmen/women.. :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:31 AM
silverwhite?

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:32 AM
I know, it would be weird if we are having a conversation like buisinessmen/women.. :p
that would be cool! All dressed really nice in suits :p

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 09:33 AM
My dear Bye bye~Is your computer cannot tye Chinese ? :wavey: :confused:

Yes. Next time, I'll use the other computer which can type Chinese characters so I don't have to use pin1 yin1. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:33 AM
I more and more often send in size1, not to everybody, but to a lot of posters ;) as you might have noticed, lately my blog entry's are also in size1 :p

ok good that you know now! Now Ibetter dont'forget to bring the sleeping bag from Roermond :lol: You know, I've nothing in Breda atm, so I'll have to take everything with me on themonday. Also my own stuff :) And the cups and glasses etc. :)
I noticed that your blog entries are also in size 1. :cool:

Moving in is always fun, though it is a hard work... the next day in the morning you are picking me up in Amsterdam! :eek:

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 09:34 AM
It's nicer for us as well :p

Sorry! I got a little too excited. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:36 AM
In this region there was a lot more news about the other SF, you know Clijsters vs. Henin. It was a great match to follow on Belgian tv :) It's sad that Kim couldn't win that final, I of course also cheering for her then. I am not a too big fan of Capriati, don't dislike her, but don't like her too much as well.
I didn't like any player who was threatening Hingis' no.1 ranking at the time, Capriati, Davenport, Williams sisters... But, since Martina is out, it didn't matter anymore, and I occasionally cheer for those players. :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:36 AM
Yes. Next time, I'll use the other computer which can type Chinese characters so I don't have to use pin1 yin1. :p

oh poor ~~~ I hope can see you here more often , I come to here everyday, if you like to talk with me, you can come here and www.tennis.com.cn/bbs~~there has a Roger Thread area~you can find me in here~but you need to get a login :D :D

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:38 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/list.asp?GroupName=%B7%D1%B5%C2%C0%D5

to silver~~ :D

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:39 AM
I noticed that your blog entries are also in size 1. :cool:

Moving in is always fun, though it is a hard work... the next day in the morning you are picking me up in Amsterdam! :eek:
it won't be that hard work this time, as the big stuff as bed, chair, cupboard, table etc. are inmy roomalready

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Nienke actually disagreed coz she likes melon :p but I dunno if there is a fruit that Nienke and I dislike and steffi adn you like :p
I like mostly every kind of fruit, so that is not a problem for me... But, to say the fruit which we all like should be the queen of them is also a question (at least for me...) I judge more from its appearance.. :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:40 AM
I didn't like any player who was threatening Hingis' no.1 ranking at the time, Capriati, Davenport, Williams sisters... But, since Martina is out, it didn't matter anymore, and I occasionally cheer for those players. :p
I did like all players who were threatening her :p

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 09:40 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/list.asp?GroupName=%B7%D1%B5%C2%C0%D5

to silver~~ :D

:yeah:

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:42 AM
I like mostly every kind of fruit, so that is not a problem for me... But, to say the fruit which we all like should be the queen of them is also a question (at least for me...) I judge more from its appearance.. :p
I have no idea how we were looking at it, first it indeed was just king = pineapple and king = roger. btu hey, shouldn't we say it this way then. queen = ??? and queen = Kim?! then we can take a fruit we al like :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:42 AM

Yep this is great, I like start drooling when I say the fruit, but also when I see the guys. :drool:
You are too fast, Yvo.. :shrug: I did my best to edit the size as quickly as possible..

You can eat them all if you want. :p

Nymeria
12-29-2005, 09:43 AM
I am leaving now, prolly see you tomorrow :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:43 AM
I can soon leave work to go to the speedskating :dance:
When are you leaving?

edit: Now I know when you left. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:45 AM
sadly don't have time to make one as good as the one I got with my chiudi-tree... but don't you think he is a good pineapple?! His head fits exactly! I didn't resize any pic :p

:rolls: Now this gives me a big laugh!! Why don't you take this as your avarat next time!! :lol: Then, ste can take Marco/mango avatar... :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:47 AM
:yeah:
tell me you are silver in tennis.com.cn

See you in here ~! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:47 AM
You don't like pineapple? :awww:
I do like pineapple, but Roger doesn't look like a pineapple.. (but, the combination of Roger and the pineapple in your last post was a master piece.) I compared them because Roger is the king of tennis, and pineapple is the king of fruits..

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:49 AM
byebye

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:50 AM
:rolls:

but it is somehow true that people like to talk to me everywhere, but that's prolly also coz I don't look like if I am afraid to talk to them.
That's a good sign that you don't look like you are afraid to talk to them.. Are you somehow showing to them talking is welcome??

silverwhite
SUKTEN :wavey:

silverwhite
tell me you are silver in tennis.com.cn

See you in here ~! :wavey:

silverwhite :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:51 AM
:eek: silverwhite :p
really ?where are you

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:52 AM
:scratch: now I don't understand what you mean
Since you talk about the guy and Teresa, I feel like you went back to the time, let's say three weeks ago, when you were still in Deurne with your friends and having fun with them. :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:54 AM
I would dare to eat raw fish :nerner: actually, I have had raw salmon before :p
Raw fish is great, isn't it? My favorite food... Sushi with raw fish is also great!! :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:55 AM
of course shimizu is there, he might not be the best this season, but he is still a great skater!
a great skater with a weird skating style? :p

SUKTUEN
12-29-2005, 09:57 AM
bye

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Yep you are right there, Kiwi could be a queen, but now it's one for Kiefer...

Yep melon would be perfect! Such gold melon, as a queen allows to have some gold :p
In Japan, melon could be really a precious fruit which could cost upto x thousand Euros. yeah why not melon! :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:59 AM
I Love Gladiator and Kingdom of Heaven TOO~! :D
Gladiator is my favorite film!! I own a dvd, too! :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:01 AM
I haven't seen King Arthur or the Gladiator, would like to watch them tho... (with the guy :hearts: :p)

I think I like Ocean's Twelve, as I did like Ocean's Eleven
Hopefully you can watch them with your man! :angel:

Yes, I think you will like it if you liked the previous one. :)

silverwhite
12-29-2005, 10:02 AM
:eek:
really ?where are you

I only have around 5 posts, most of them in the xiao3 jia1 si1 thread. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:02 AM
Good luck :hug: computers don't hurt you, you for sure will be able to ;)
That's true.. I do my best. :hug:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:04 AM
btw! I took pics of the flat building and the common room so I'll be able to show you where I lived the passed months ;) but won't do that here but on msn... so you'll have to wait a bit as I won't be on tonight :p
You can show them to me next week, too! :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Did you ask him if he has msn? :)

I know my bro chats a lot as well, and Ik now he laughs then as well.
I haven't talked to him since fall 2002... :eek:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:06 AM
that would be cool! All dressed really nice in suits :p
But, I won't bring my suit! :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:07 AM
it won't be that hard work this time, as the big stuff as bed, chair, cupboard, table etc. are inmy roomalready
How big is your room?

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:08 AM
I did like all players who were threatening her :p
I bet you did. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:10 AM
I have no idea how we were looking at it, first it indeed was just king = pineapple and king = roger. btu hey, shouldn't we say it this way then. queen = ??? and queen = Kim?! then we can take a fruit we al like :p
Yeah, the way I started the comparison was somehow confusing... Let's forget that, and yeah let's take Kim as our queen. :hearts:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:10 AM
I am leaving now, prolly see you tomorrow :wavey:
Have fun, Yvo! :wavey:

ste
12-29-2005, 11:57 AM
but I love kiwi as well :awww: (tho I am a bit allergic to that too :p)

hmm then we take rice-fruit :p

ste
12-29-2005, 11:58 AM
I hope so.. I am a man, you know... :p

I know you are :) but I think it should at least go a bit faster soon if you do it more often :)

ste
12-29-2005, 12:06 PM
I think that's right. I know how to play poker, however, I still don't enjoy watching it on Eurosport or so... :shrug:

it isn't something that interesting so I don't watch it often...just when there is nothing else on TV and I wait for another serie or so

ste
12-29-2005, 12:13 PM
I have bought Benissimo card once and I got the chance then.. I sent it, but didn't win anything... Benissimo is difficult, because you pay 10 Fr., you open the card, and you see you can send it or not, if not, you have just paid 10 Fr. for nothing...

that's true... and here I think we can't buy those Benissimo once...

ste
12-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Let your talent do everything.. :p

I will try yeah :p

ste
12-29-2005, 12:15 PM

hmm I can't see my name...:p

but I see sweetie instead so I take this one as mine :lol: :hug::hug::hug: sorry I am somehow good mooded today :p

ste
12-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Yep, esp. coz we quite share our opinion there :p

right because here we're 2 against 2 :)

ste
12-29-2005, 12:32 PM
When I find an article or so that is interesting for me, then I have a look, there is sometimes a music related article.. :) Other than that, I just look at what is Aktion for the week. :p

do you also study the Coop zitig??? I always read the "Schneider vs Schreiber"... that's funny..:)

ste
12-29-2005, 12:34 PM
I am usually happy that I have a rehearsal because I like making ensemble music... But now, I got so used to this holiday atmosphere, so I don't want to go.... :p

is it in the evening??

ste
12-29-2005, 12:43 PM

a watermelon is such a great fruit... why not...

ste
12-29-2005, 12:48 PM

how was the ocean's twelve in your opinion???

yeah I just don't know eating raw fish so that's it ...

ste
12-29-2005, 01:01 PM
and you think

:hearts: 4 cute, tasty and :lick: things in this post... thanks Yukio :)

ste
12-29-2005, 01:06 PM

say the fruit :p ????

ste
12-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Oh I am not like that, about who's turn it is. If I wanna call, I call :p and I am not good in finishing a phonecall, so they can be quite long!

I just thought when you mind paying... but I think in such a situation you don't think abou the bill...:p

ste
12-29-2005, 01:11 PM

definitely not bad :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:14 PM
I know you are :) but I think it should at least go a bit faster soon if you do it more often :)
I always try to post here as quickly as possible... That 's a good start and nice effort from me, I think.. :p If I am capable of doing that, then I can try msning and posting at the same time.. :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:15 PM
it isn't something that interesting so I don't watch it often...just when there is nothing else on TV and I wait for another serie or so
What series do you watch??

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:17 PM
that's true... and here I think we can't buy those Benissimo once...
Well, I think you can buy Benissimo at every kiosk or post office, no? Where can you buy Benissimo?

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:18 PM
I will try yeah :p
Let us see your work when you are finished. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:19 PM
do you also study the Coop zitig??? I always read the "Schneider vs Schreiber"... that's funny..:)
I caught you again Steffi! :D

No, I don't get Coop Zeitung because I don't own a Super Card....

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:21 PM
is it in the evening??
Those Orchestra rehearsals are usually in the evening. Now, we have some intensive rehearsals, so today we rehearsed from 2.30 PM till 9.30 PM with some break. Tomorrow the same schedule..

ste
12-29-2005, 09:22 PM
I always try to post here as quickly as possible... That 's a good start and nice effort from me, I think.. :p If I am capable of doing that, then I can try msning and posting at the same time.. :)

yeah good way...and it is for sure also important if you're in msn with the same as you're chatting here...because then they do the same as yo... but other friends who only post in msn will be much quickier and then you have to answer very quickly...

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:22 PM
a watermelon is such a great fruit... why not...
hmm, melon or watermelon, Steffi?? They are a bit different although they both share the name melon...

ste
12-29-2005, 09:23 PM
What series do you watch??

nothing special.. just from time to time something... I don't wanna beginn a serie as I would have to watch everyday then... and that's not possible...

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:24 PM
how was the ocean's twelve in your opinion???

yeah I just don't know eating raw fish so that's it ...
I can say it is a good film. Funny and exciting.. :)

All I can say is raw fish is my favorite food! :lick: I love it!

ste
12-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Well, I think you can buy Benissimo at every kiosk or post office, no? Where can you buy Benissimo?

yeah now you can...but some years ago it wasnt available in Kt. Bern... don't know why

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:25 PM
:hearts: 4 cute, tasty and :lick: things in this post... thanks Yukio :)
You can also eat everything, if you want, Steffi.. :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:25 PM
Let us see your work when you are finished. :p

okay will say you when I am finished

ste
12-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I caught you again Steffi! :D

No, I don't get Coop Zeitung because I don't own a Super Card....

ooops not good when I am doing such mistakes...sorry...

ah I see... didn't know that you don't get it then....

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:27 PM
yeah good way...and it is for sure also important if you're in msn with the same as you're chatting here...because then they do the same as yo... but other friends who only post in msn will be much quickier and then you have to answer very quickly...
I am glad you are here now, Steffi. :) Yeah, if your partner in msn is replying quickly, you always have to take care of this partner, so you don't have time to post here often... :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Those Orchestra rehearsals are usually in the evening. Now, we have some intensive rehearsals, so today we rehearsed from 2.30 PM till 9.30 PM with some break. Tomorrow the same schedule..

sounds tough no?? but as you love music it won't be that hard for you I think...

ste
12-29-2005, 09:28 PM
hmm, melon or watermelon, Steffi?? They are a bit different although they both share the name melon...

I don't mind... I love all melons...

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:28 PM
nothing special.. just from time to time something... I don't wanna beginn a serie as I would have to watch everyday then... and that's not possible...
Were you watching GZSZ when you were young or do you watch it still? It is a popular program for young girls..

ste
12-29-2005, 09:29 PM
I can say it is a good film. Funny and exciting.. :)

All I can say is raw fish is my favorite food! :lick: I love it!

I know the movie...just wanted to know if you like it or not... do you prefer ocean's eleven or twelve??

perhaps I'd say this aswell if I am used to it... but so my fave food is the italian kitchen :D

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:29 PM
yeah now you can...but some years ago it wasnt available in Kt. Bern... don't know why
Oh, that was unfair... :(

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:30 PM
okay will say you when I am finished
You have to take a picture of it or scan it and post it here so that everyone can see it! :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:30 PM
You can also eat everything, if you want, Steffi.. :p

smile... the fruits yeah...the two guys no....:) there are other things to do :p :angel:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:32 PM
ooops not good when I am doing such mistakes...sorry...

ah I see... didn't know that you don't get it then....
No sorry, ste. ;) It is rather funny that I can catch someone! :p

Yeah, I have got mmm Migros just 50m away from where I live, so no need to go to Coop... :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:33 PM
I am glad you are here now, Steffi. :) Yeah, if your partner in msn is replying quickly, you always have to take care of this partner, so you don't have time to post here often... :p

esp. when they don't understand that you're not always suddenly replying... that's great with Yvo she knows how it is.. when I am not only talking with her but also with others or also posting here...

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:34 PM
sounds tough no?? but as you love music it won't be that hard for you I think...
Some pieces we play this time are boring for us (trombones), so there were times in the rehearsal when I was really bored... :o After the supper break, I was so sleepy and wanted to go home actually, but I know I had to be there, so I drank a cup of coffee and became fit again. :)

ste
12-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Were you watching GZSZ when you were young or do you watch it still? It is a popular program for young girls..

I am sometimes watching a bit yeah....but only when my colleagues are watching otherwise i don't... as i don't know who is who and so it gets difficult... but I know several who watch it every single day....:p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:35 PM
I don't mind... I love all melons...
I would take the normal melon. :)

ste
12-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Oh, that was unfair... :(

it wasn't that bad... as we're not buying it often anyway.....:p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:36 PM
You have to take a picture of it or scan it and post it here so that everyone can see it! :p

first you have to say if it is okay when I post it here so that noone will get a shock :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:38 PM
No sorry, ste. ;) It is rather funny that I can catch someone! :p

Yeah, I have got mmm Migros just 50m away from where I live, so no need to go to Coop... :p

nice that you find it funny :p

but then you would have the chance to get cheaper fish more often :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:38 PM
I know the movie...just wanted to know if you like it or not... do you prefer ocean's eleven or twelve??

perhaps I'd say this aswell if I am used to it... but so my fave food is the italian kitchen :D
hmm, I don't know.. the two films are almost the same.. I would say I prefer the first one..

Yeah, I love Italian cuisine, too! Pizza, spaghetti!! :lick:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:39 PM
smile... the fruits yeah...the two guys no....:) there are other things to do :p :angel:
What do you do with the two guys, then? :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Some pieces we play this time are boring for us (trombones), so there were times in the rehearsal when I was really bored... :o After the supper break, I was so sleepy and wanted to go home actually, but I know I had to be there, so I drank a cup of coffee and became fit again. :)

I can imagine that it isn't all the time that interesting... but the first one is already over... so once again tomorrow...and then? again on the 31st???

ste
12-29-2005, 09:40 PM
I would take the normal melon. :)

you don't like watermelon??

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:41 PM
esp. when they don't understand that you're not always suddenly replying... that's great with Yvo she knows how it is.. when I am not only talking with her but also with others or also posting here...
Yvo is the master of chatting... The other day, she was chatting with 4 different people with msn (without me), and also posting here with me at the same time.. :eek:

ste
12-29-2005, 09:42 PM
hmm, I don't know.. the two films are almost the same.. I would say I prefer the first one..

Yeah, I love Italian cuisine, too! Pizza, spaghetti!! :lick:

yeah indeed...and i also prefer the first one... but also the second isn't bad... as you know I like Brad Pitt :p

exactly... all those delicious pasta things :lick:

ste
12-29-2005, 09:42 PM
What do you do with the two guys, then? :p

top secret :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:43 PM
I am sometimes watching a bit yeah....but only when my colleagues are watching otherwise i don't... as i don't know who is who and so it gets difficult... but I know several who watch it every single day....:p
My SH was watching gzsz regularly when she was here, so I knew the story quite well. :p But, since she is not here anymore,,, I don't know what's going on... I am glad she doesn't ask me how the story is right now.. :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Yvo is the master of chatting... The other day, she was chatting with 4 different people with msn (without me), and also posting here with me at the same time.. :eek:

yeah she is fast... faster than the wind :)

btw. you got 12 K congrats :hug: have to pay attention that you won't get me in my posttotal :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:44 PM
it wasn't that bad... as we're not buying it often anyway.....:p
There are a lot of lotto stuff from which you can win money... Which ones have you tried so far? I have done once Risiko, but I didn't win anything... :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:45 PM
My SH was watching gzsz regularly when she was here, so I knew the story quite well. :p But, since she is not here anymore,,, I don't know what's going on... I am glad she doesn't ask me how the story is right now.. :p

I think she knows that you wouldn't watch it when she isn't here :p... as you love sport more than such a serie :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:45 PM
first you have to say if it is okay when I post it here so that noone will get a shock :p
Oh, I gotta see it first? What a honor!! :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:48 PM
nice that you find it funny :p

but then you would have the chance to get cheaper fish more often :p
I always check the price of fish stuff (raw or not), every week... Because I love to eat fish, but they are usually expensive, so I wait for the week when they are cheap. :) I should check the fish price from Coop as well, probably..

ste
There are a lot of lotto stuff from which you can win money... Which ones have you tried so far? I have done once Risiko, but I didn't win anything... :p

Lotto or Benissimo I know...then the Euro millions my mum tested it... or better tomorrow she will know if she won something :p

but the other things from the Kiosk I don't know good...
but Doris the one from rf.com she is someone who loves these kind of games... in the french part of switzerland there those games are more popular and I was with her there in Lausanne - my first DC - and then she bought that much things... and she also won something...but anyway...I'd never buy that much :p

ste
Oh, I gotta see it first? What a honor!! :p

yeah and to make it even better you'll be the first who can buy it :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:50 PM
I always check the price of fish stuff (raw or not), every week... Because I love to eat fish, but they are usually expensive, so I wait for the week when they are cheap. :) I should check the fish price from Coop as well, probably..

yep you should as it isn't as cheap as in Migros the same time... so perhaps this week in Migros and then the next week in Coop so you can eat it very often :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:51 PM
I can imagine that it isn't all the time that interesting... but the first one is already over... so once again tomorrow...and then? again on the 31st???
yes, tomorrow the same schedule, and on the 31st from 10 am till 2 pm (general rehearsal), and the concert is on January 2nd in Winterthur. :) (the concert starts at 5 pm and probably lasts until 7.30-8 PM or so... the next morningat 7 AM I am flying to Holland...)

ste
12-29-2005, 09:52 PM
yes, tomorrow the same schedule, and on the 31st from 10 am till 2 pm (general rehearsal), and the concert is on January 2nd in Winterthur. :) (the concert starts at 5 pm and probably lasts until 7.30-8 PM or so... the next morningat 7 AM I am flying to Holland...)

okay then you'll have the evening for you at Silvester... yeah and then you'll fly to my sweetie... say hello to her and also hug her from me... typical swiss hug if possible :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:53 PM
you don't like watermelon??
I like watermelom, too. But, I have a reason to pick melon. :) A melon can cost in Japan upto x thousand Euros, and Melons are popular and tasty where I grew up. :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:55 PM
yeah indeed...and i also prefer the first one... but also the second isn't bad... as you know I like Brad Pitt :p

exactly... all those delicious pasta things :lick:
Yeah, I know you are Brad Pitt fan. :)

I can't name a single favorite one from pasta kinds, because I like many.. also from Pizza kinds...:lick:

ste
oh...that late again... I should go to bed ... as I have to ge0t up early again... and already the last days it had so hard to get up....:p and now when I know that it will be way too cold outside as it is under 0° I am not interested in waking up anyway :p...

will you go to bed aswell soon?

ste
I like watermelom, too. But, I have a reason to pick melon. :) A melon can cost in Japan upto x thousand Euros, and Melons are popular and tasty where I grew up. :p

why that much???

Stevens Point
top secret :p
OK, I don't ask you this anymore. :tape:

ste
12-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I know you are Brad Pitt fan. :)

I can't name a single favorite one from pasta kinds, because I like many.. also from Pizza kinds...:lick:

nice you know :p

me neither...depends on my mood and also on what I had lately...but as quite everything is tasty I will always find something on a menu card :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:57 PM
yeah she is fast... faster than the wind :)

btw. you got 12 K congrats :hug: have to pay attention that you won't get me in my posttotal :p
I am not surprised if she is faster than wind. :p

thanks. :hug: Yeah, I am slowly approaching you.. :p

ste
12-29-2005, 09:58 PM
OK, I don't ask you this anymore. :tape:

good :)...... better for me as I don't know what to answer :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 09:59 PM
I think she knows that you wouldn't watch it when she isn't here :p... as you love sport more than such a serie :p
She knows that I want to watch soccer matches and tennis matches, and some more sports... I think she enjoys watching Japanese TV programs as she loves them. :angel:

ste
12-29-2005, 09:59 PM
I am not surprised if she is faster than wind. :p

thanks. :hug: Yeah, I am slowly approaching you.. :p

yeah she definitely is... or at least as fast as the wind :p

you're welcome :) I see it that you're coming ... have to hurry a bit...:p

ste
12-29-2005, 10:00 PM
She knows that I want to watch soccer matches and tennis matches, and some more sports... I think she enjoys watching Japanese TV programs as she loves them. :angel:

do they have the same kind of series... or is it totally different??

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:01 PM
Lotto or Benissimo I know...then the Euro millions my mum tested it... or better tomorrow she will know if she won something :p

but the other things from the Kiosk I don't know good...
but Doris the one from rf.com she is someone who loves these kind of games... in the french part of switzerland there those games are more popular and I was with her there in Lausanne - my first DC - and then she bought that much things... and she also won something...but anyway...I'd never buy that much :p
I hope your mom win some from the Euro one! :angel: And did Doris win more than she spent the money for those??

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:02 PM
yeah and to make it even better you'll be the first who can buy it :p
The first one of the Swiss artist Stefanie Wenger! :worship:

ste
12-29-2005, 10:03 PM
I hope your mom win some from the Euro one! :angel: And did Doris win more than she spent the money for those??

would be great if she would win...but money doesn't make happy :(

no she lost more than she won...:p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:04 PM
yep you should as it isn't as cheap as in Migros the same time... so perhaps this week in Migros and then the next week in Coop so you can eat it very often :p
Hmm, that would be nice good for me. :) Maybe I should subscribe for Super Card so that I can read Coop zitig every week to see what is cheap in Coop. :)

ste
12-29-2005, 10:04 PM
The first one of the Swiss artist Stefanie Wenger! :worship:

:lol: what an honour..:)

ste
12-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Hmm, that would be nice good for me. :) Maybe I should subscribe for Super Card so that I can read Coop zitig every week to see what is cheap in Coop. :)

can't you see that on the internet aswell under www.coop.ch (http://www.coop.ch) ???

ste
12-29-2005, 10:08 PM
okay will leave now... otherwise I'll sleeping on the keyboard :p

wish you a nice dream Yukio :hug: and see you on tomorrow again.. oh no..today I mean :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:10 PM
okay then you'll have the evening for you at Silvester... yeah and then you'll fly to my sweetie... say hello to her and also hug her from me... typical swiss hug if possible :)
I wanted to go to the Silvester concert of Zurich Tonhalle Orchestra, but the tickes are sold out!! :mad: :sad: I wanted to listen to Beethoven's 9th symphony live.... Why didn't I act much earlier!!

Of course I will do it, but what is the typical Swiss hug? The one with three cheek kisses? I was actually wondering if I should greet in Holland with these three cheek kisses because they surely have another way to greet friends... maybe two cheek kisses (like in Germany) or normal hug like in North America,,,, :scratch:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:12 PM
oh...that late again... I should go to bed ... as I have to ge0t up early again... and already the last days it had so hard to get up....:p and now when I know that it will be way too cold outside as it is under 0° I am not interested in waking up anyway :p...

will you go to bed aswell soon?
It is hard for me to get up at 9 am recently... :o

I am surely awake until you go to bed, then I stay awake for some while and go to bed then... :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:23 PM
why that much???
There is a very high quality melon with this brand name "Yubari" in the northern island of Hokkaido in Japan. It is a very tasty melon (of course) and the shape has to be perfect... Every year, I think there is an auction or so for melon, and wealthy department stores buy those melons for very expensive price. I don't know what they do with the melon.. This Yubari melon costs differently time to time, but here in the picture you can see a melon costs 10,000 yen, about 100 Euros.

http://www.bigempire.com/sake/images/yubari1.jpg

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:26 PM
nice you know :p

me neither...depends on my mood and also on what I had lately...but as quite everything is tasty I will always find something on a menu card :p
What I like to cook at home is spaghetti with tomato sauce with Zucchini, peperoncino, vongole (when the clams are cheap), and so on.. I often like to eat at restaurant spaghetti carbonara. :)

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:28 PM
yeah she definitely is... or at least as fast as the wind :p

you're welcome :) I see it that you're coming ... have to hurry a bit...:p
or as fast as the sound.. :p

no hurry, take your time... :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:33 PM
do they have the same kind of series... or is it totally different??
The most popular kind of series in Japan is 10-12 episode series. For example, they show one episode weekly and this story lasts maybe for 3 months or so. and there are many such series to watch in each season... So, it is not like one series is one year long (or more) like Western ones for example "charmed" "Friends" "Ally McBeal" "CSI" etc...

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:34 PM
no she lost more than she won...:p
I thought so... :p

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:42 PM
can't you see that on the internet aswell under www.coop.ch (http://www.coop.ch) ???
possible, I will check it out.

hmm, yeah I can see what is cheap in this week.. But, when I see the name of the product such as "Lachs filet" I can't see what this is and what it looks like,, so I might want to see the actual product.. It is actually better to see the product itself... , because I don't buy every kind of salmon... I know the coop where they sell fish, so I might want to take a look there..

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 10:43 PM
okay will leave now... otherwise I'll sleeping on the keyboard :p

wish you a nice dream Yukio :hug: and see you on tomorrow again.. oh no..today I mean :p
Sleep well Steffi! wish you a nice dream, too, with Roger and Marco! :angel: :hug:

Stevens Point
12-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Today I received a surprise e-mail from my old best friend from high school time... I was glad to hear from him, and of course that he decided to take time and write to me. It was the first time in 2 years that I heard from him. :) According to him, one of my best friends had a baby, and he himself is going to marry in May... Those boys and girls with who I was spending time with and having fun with are certainly making important steps in their life.. I am just glad to hear what is upto them. :)

Nymeria
12-30-2005, 07:06 AM
You are too fast, Yvo.. :shrug: I did my best to edit the size as quickly as possible..

You can eat them all if you want. :p
sorry, had finished backreading so could reply on that one rightaway :p was shocked, many days we didn't have size mistakes and then 3 quite quick after each other...

But what if I eat Marco & Roger, there will be none left... that's sad :crying2: