*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:17 AM
I do not really have plans for new years day, have to study a bit I htink and I will prepare everything for going back to Breda, what I'llall have to take with me and so :)
Are you looking forward to going back to Breda? :)

RogiNie
12-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Oops that was by mistake *goes on appear offline* :angel: :p

I really missed it, lately when I watched a movie he was always around. Have to ask him if he enjoyed watching movie last night, he told me he was going to watch... alone :sad:

right, a mistake :lol: don't believe that :devil:

:awww: :hug:

RogiNie
12-28-2005, 10:18 AM
I think so, we're gonna have fun saying 'pok pok' all the time :p

that will be very intelligent chats :lol:

RogiNie
12-28-2005, 10:18 AM
okey, gonna have a quick lunch now. Think I'll be back soon as I am all alone in the office :eek:

have a nice dinner :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Now I am confused :p who would reply on my e-mail? :p
Does Chiudi usually answer your e-mail soon or later?

RogiNie
12-28-2005, 10:19 AM
i'm off as well! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry, I have to get used to type normal Dutch on the board :p

I think we'll see some from the train, but I am not sure.
So, you don't talk normal Dutch usually! Well, when I talk in my mother language, it could be the same... :p

silverwhite
12-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Hey Silverwhite :wavey: How are you today? :)

May I ask your real name? :)

:wavey:

Sorry, no one knows my real name. I'll tell you it's a Chinese name though. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:23 AM
:lol: full speed backreading
You are Ferrari and I am what? team Redbull or so.. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:24 AM
o, so you're only spitting around food when you eat food? :lol: ok, I think i get it :p
when I am eating and laughing at the same time ;)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:24 AM
I wil see some tennis but She has some eork there cause she is a model.
oh that sounds great :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Yeah well as soon as I just got the board, everything goes so much faster than with msn on. I had a strange convo yesterday and next to that I was also chatting to some other people. So after all way too much
You have a strange convo with other people as well not only with me! :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:25 AM
but we did make soon the appointment :p and we had fun :p (I had in any case :p)
yes that appointment was made so quick!

And I had soooo much fun as well :rolls: couldn't stop laughing for a while :p

njooit :cool:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:26 AM
no, that's a waste of the lovely pineapple :p
so mirka cna't be a pineapple!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:27 AM
but I do :p
is there a fruit we b oth dislike? :p

Mane
12-28-2005, 10:27 AM
oh that sounds great :)

yess! do you have a bf?

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:28 AM
no, I walk away from the tv when he's going to skate :lol:

if you don't want, you don't have to ;)
:rolls: so different again :p

well it depends on how much time I got, if I remember it and how much it is :p

Stevens Point
Phew!
I saw your reaction on ste's post, and my post must have been a good relief for you! :lol:

Nymeria
lol :p I missed having some arguments with you :lol:
it has been a while indeed! We've to argue a bit more!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Are you looking forward to going back to Breda? :)
Yep, I love my time there and I like being a full time student again :)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:30 AM
right, a mistake :lol: don't believe that :devil:

:awww: :hug:
It was a mistake! I only log in to chat with the guy, except for that I stay offline

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:30 AM
that will be very intelligent chats :lol:
well he knows Duthcies are stupid :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:31 AM
have a nice dinner :wavey:
it's still a bit early for dinner :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Does Chiudi usually answer your e-mail soon or later?
ah it was about him :p yep he usually answers my e-mails :) tho it often takes a whiel before he replies

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:32 AM
yeah, your own hair is indeed your own responsibility :lol: that's why I never want to cut my own hair either :p
Women's hair is more important and delicate than men's, so I can understand that. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:32 AM
So, you don't talk normal Dutch usually! Well, when I talk in my mother language, it could be the same... :p
it's a habbit of mine to say things in abbreviations ;)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:33 AM
:wavey:

Sorry, no one knows my real name. I'll tell you it's a Chinese name though. :p
oh that's fine, I just thought ask it, as I would say it's friendlier to name you with your real name instead, mroe personal.

Did you have a ncie day so far? :)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:34 AM
You are Ferrari and I am what? team Redbull or so.. :p
I don't like Ferrari :(

silverwhite
12-28-2005, 10:35 AM
oh that's fine, I just thought ask it, as I would say it's friendlier to name you with your real name instead, mroe personal.

Did you have a ncie day so far? :)

It's OK. In fact, I feel bad that I have to keep refusing when people ask. I just prefer to not reveal it. :p

I slept through most of the day and will try to clean my room later. :scared:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:36 AM
You have a strange convo with other people as well not only with me! :p
Well this time it was not strange coz the convo was strange...

I did chat with a guy I hardly know. I met him in the train some time ago (maybe 2 years ago already?!) and he did kinda like me and ever since we met in the train (we exchanged phone number and e-mail) did he ask me if we would meet again. But after a while I didn't reply on his mails anymore. But I did add him to the list of people I did send a christmas e-card. And then he did send me one back telling me I could add him to msn. So I did add him yesterday and we had a chat the whole evening! :eek:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:37 AM
yess! do you have a bf?
not officially :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:38 AM
I saw your reaction on ste's post, and my post must have been a good relief for you! :lol:
yes it for sure was! Poor pineapple, it must've been a shock for this lovely fruit!

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:39 AM
absolutely! ;)
I really want Japan to win more medals than 2002 Olympics... I can't remember well how many they won, but they weren't good. There is this wonder girl in figure skating. Just 15 years of age, and made some great jumps which had been never done before... But, she is unfortunately too young to be able to compete in the Olympics...

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:39 AM
It's OK. In fact, I feel bad that I have to keep refusing when people ask. I just prefer to not reveal it. :p

I slept through most of the day and will try to clean my room later. :scared:
I can understand it ;) there are more like that, and if they want it, I can understand it. In the beginning I wanted that as well, but now almost the whole board knows who I am :p

Oh that sounds like a lovely holiday day! I like cleaning my room in holidays :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:40 AM
I really want Japan to win more medals than 2002 Olympics... I can't remember well how many they won, but they weren't good. There is this wonder girl in figure skating. Just 15 years of age, and made some great jumps which had been never done before... But, she is unfortunately too young to be able to compete in the Olympics...
That is really sad :sad: I remember last time the figure skating for women had a surprising winner[/size]

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:41 AM
yeah, without a calculator maths isn't fun :p
Well, it can be fun as well, but when I did advanced calculus in America, it was impossible to solve a question without a calculator that shows graphics and so on.. :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:45 AM
maybe you have to buy some and put one everywhere you can use it :p
My SH bought a pencil case for me, but it was rather for girls, you know... I was too shy to use it in my class, so I didn't use it... :secret:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:46 AM
molens ;) in english: mills ;)
een molen, zwee molens :)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:47 AM
een molen, zwee molens :)
I have to say I love the word "zwee" :lol: (sorry I don't laugh at you, it's just lovely found, as I recognize the german word in it :))

it's twee :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:48 AM
I don't get this sentence :scratch:
You have to have the name of the song when you present it for the first time in the public, don't you think? :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:50 AM
yeah, that's true.. but it also costs more money than living at home :p
That is true, too... :sad:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:52 AM
I think best of this thread is that we're all from Europe, so we all got about the same posting schedule :)
Yeah, I am happy that we are so close to each other comparing to other users. :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:54 AM
you are really mean :lol:
I thought that as well. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:55 AM
see, she's starting laughing already now :p and be careful, in januari it's only getting more :p
Ik kijk er al naar uit! :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I am happy that we are so close to each other comparing to other users. :)
Yes indeed, when I compare that to some of my other chatfriends (esp. Luis and Aldaron) then you see how easy and nice it is, you got the same timeschedule as your chatbuddies. Even in busy times we still got time to chat with each other somehow, even while it might be short :)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Ik kijk er al naar uit! :p
Ik ook :bounce:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 10:58 AM
I hope it for you :lol:
I think I can handle the two laughing girls, because I am also one who laughs, too. In fact, I am laughing already a lot today reading posts of all of you.. :rolls:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:00 AM
not big.. just spitting around things :devi:
When she is eating and laughing at the same time... :D :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:01 AM
I think I can handle the two laughing girls, because I am also one who laughs, too. In fact, I am laughing already a lot today reading posts of all of you.. :rolls:
That is good to know you are a laughing person :D that means other people might start wondering who these laughing people are, are we able to be serious for one moment? :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:02 AM
That's only when I am eating something and someone makes me laugh :p It's not that I always spit things around when I am laughing
Watch out for Yvo when we are eating.. :devil:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:02 AM
:eek: I just noticed that Yukio has more posts than Nienke!

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:03 AM
The Japanese have been known to "borrow" from the Chinese culture. ;)
Yes, in fact many things.. :)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:03 AM
Watch out for Yvo when we are eating.. :devil:
I'll try to watch out myself and don't eat too much at once :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Yep, I love my time there and I like being a full time student again :)
We are going to be in the same situation again, both full time students. :cool:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:10 AM
We are going to be in the same situation again, both full time students. :cool:
it'll be strange, this thread was started quite at the beginning of my placement, so the student yvo is gonna have to get used to this thread :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:11 AM
ah it was about him :p yep he usually answers my e-mails :) tho it often takes a whiel before he replies
I know it was confusing because you have more guys who are replying to your e-mail. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:12 AM
it's a habbit of mine to say things in abbreviations ;)
I will never understand your Dutch... :shrug:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:12 AM
I know it was confusing because you have more guys who are replying to your e-mail. :p
I was a bit confused who we were talking about :p you know, before it was clear, as I was like only talking about the cutie guy. But lately I talk about more guys than just him:p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:13 AM
I will never understand your Dutch... :shrug:
C'mon, you can't expect of yourself that you understand everything already now! You just need practise :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't like Ferrari :(
Then you are Fernando Alonso's team this year.. what was the name? the blue one??

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Then you are Fernando Alonso's team this year.. what was the name? the blue one??
No if I've to be some F1 car I wanna be a McLaren Mercedes (my fave team) or Jaguar (my fave brand of cars) :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Well this time it was not strange coz the convo was strange...

I did chat with a guy I hardly know. I met him in the train some time ago (maybe 2 years ago already?!) and he did kinda like me and ever since we met in the train (we exchanged phone number and e-mail) did he ask me if we would meet again. But after a while I didn't reply on his mails anymore. But I did add him to the list of people I did send a christmas e-card. And then he did send me one back telling me I could add him to msn. So I did add him yesterday and we had a chat the whole evening! :eek:
Do you exchange your phone numbers and e-mail address with someone you met in a train?? :eek:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:17 AM
yes it for sure was! Poor pineapple, it must've been a shock for this lovely fruit!
Hey, but leave Mirka alone in peace! :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Do you exchange your phone numbers and e-mail address with someone you met in a train?? :eek:
No I usually don't ;) But we had been talking from Tilburg (the first station where the train stops when I leave from Breda) to Roermond (he lives in Roermond as well). And we had been talking about teachers we both had and so. So I thought I could trust him (and I could :)). He gave his phonenumber tome, and in the beginning we did just send e-mails and later I did send him a message by phone.

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:19 AM
That is really sad :sad: I remember last time the figure skating for women had a surprising winner[/size]
When was it?

It is really sad for Japan and figure skating world.. She is this year's Grand Prix Final champion, and made a historic jumps, but she won't be in Torino because of age..

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Hey, but leave Mirka alone in peace! :p
(to Nienke, I think we have to be careful with our mirka microwave plans, the swiss don't seem to be as happy with it as the people in the Dutch thread were :p)

ok I will leave her alone.... as long as she doesn't get too close to a microwave when I am around :angel: :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:21 AM
When was it?

It is really sad for Japan and figure skating world.. She is this year's Grand Prix Final champion, and made a historic jumps, but she won't be in Torino because of age..

salt lake city ;)

Yeah ti for sure is sad for japan and figure skating. But somehow I am glad with htese age limits. They were really getting younger and younger!

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:21 AM
I have to say I love the word "zwee" :lol: (sorry I don't laugh at you, it's just lovely found, as I recognize the german word in it :))

it's twee :)
it's twee... :o I did get some influence from German...

n twee drie vier vijf zes zeven acht negen tien

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:23 AM
it's twee... :o I did get some influence from German...

n twee drie vier vijf zes zeven acht negen tien
Yep I noticed the German... I would say logical you get some influence from German!

All good, except for the accents on the een. It has to be n not n

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Yes indeed, when I compare that to some of my other chatfriends (esp. Luis and Aldaron) then you see how easy and nice it is, you got the same timeschedule as your chatbuddies. Even in busy times we still got time to chat with each other somehow, even while it might be short :)
True, I don't have any chat friends from other continents,, so you know it is hard...

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Ik ook :bounce:
:D

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:26 AM
That is good to know you are a laughing person :D that means other people might start wondering who these laughing people are, are we able to be serious for one moment? :p
You made me laugh again. :p yeah, maybe we should try not to laugh a lot... :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:27 AM
True, I don't have any chat friends from other continents,, so you know it is hard...
I like it to have some chatfriends in different continents, the culture is so different then and somehow that's also nice :) I got chatfriends all over the world :o In my msn list are people from usa, argentina, brazil, Australia, India, several European countries...

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:27 AM
:eek: I just noticed that Yukio has more posts than Nienke!
:eek: I was too talkative lately!!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:28 AM
You made me laugh again. :p yeah, maybe we should try not to laugh a lot... :p
and you made me smile... I think I only laugh more when I try to laugh less?! :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:29 AM
:eek: I was too talkative lately!!
yes you for sure were! :bounce:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:31 AM
I'll try to watch out myself and don't eat too much at once :p
I should watch out not to do it as well,, it could happen to me... :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:31 AM
I should watch out not to do it as well,, it could happen to me... :p
if we all keep laughing, it'll be hard to eat of course :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:32 AM
it'll be strange, this thread was started quite at the beginning of my placement, so the student yvo is gonna have to get used to this thread :p
yeah, be more academic! :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:33 AM
I was a bit confused who we were talking about :p you know, before it was clear, as I was like only talking about the cutie guy. But lately I talk about more guys than just him:p
I feel like it was really long ago, that Chiudi was the only guy we were talking about! :eek:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:34 AM
But, why don't we talk about any woman? :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:35 AM
C'mon, you can't expect of yourself that you understand everything already now! You just need practise :)
But, I don't think your abbreviations are listed in my book.. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:36 AM
yeah, be more academic! :p
Me?! Academic?! :rolls:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:36 AM
No if I've to be some F1 car I wanna be a McLaren Mercedes (my fave team) or Jaguar (my fave brand of cars) :p
Then you are McLaren Mercedes. Because Jaguar is slow.. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:37 AM
I feel like it was really long ago, that Chiudi was the only guy we were talking about! :eek:
yeah me too! But it's only 2 months ago that everything with the guy started :o

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:37 AM
But, why don't we talk about any woman? :shrug:
There was this time we talked about Kim :p but you are right, it's mostly men, but you get that with 3 girls in a thread!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:38 AM
But, I don't think your abbreviations are listed in my book.. :p
I don't think so as well :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Then you are McLaren Mercedes. Because Jaguar is slow.. :p
OK that is fine by me :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:39 AM
I just noticed it is almost 2 PM and I haven't had lunch yet, didn't even have a breakfast!! :eek: I just noticed that I am hungry! I am outa here! to the kitchen :bolt:

I think I am leaving here for a while, because I want to buy a pair of shoes and have other shopping to make... See you Yvo, have a nice afternoon! :hug:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 11:41 AM
I just noticed it is almost 2 PM and I haven't had lunch yet, didn't even have a breakfast!! :eek: I just noticed that I am hungry! I am outa here! to the kitchen :bolt:

I think I am leaving here for a while, because I want to buy a pair of shoes and have other shopping to make... See you Yvo, have a nice afternoon! :hug:
Have a good lunch and enjoy shopping! See you Yukio :hug:

ste
12-28-2005, 12:08 PM
:hug: 1669 :bounce:

:hug: 1670 tit

:hug: 1671 here it is snowing again and awfully cold... over night it was -8:rolleyes:

:hug: 1672 and you also have to go to bed early so no night chats... but still some chats... :D

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 12:10 PM
:hug: 1671 here it is snowing again and awfully cold... over night it was -8:rolleyes:

:hug: 1672 and you also have to go to bed early so no night chats... but still some chats... :D
:hug: 1673 here it snowed as well and it's also freezing cold :bounce: it's just lovely! :hearts: I so love this weather :dance:

:hug: 1674 Yep, after two months late nights, I should be careful of myself again go to sleep in time more often :)

ste
12-28-2005, 12:14 PM
But why a banana? :awww: poor banana! What do you think of taking a melon for Mirka?!

:lol: you don't like melon huh?? and Mirka :p
perhaps a melon is a bit tooo fat... but we could take a ..hmm.... a how is it called in English... pear??

ste
12-28-2005, 12:16 PM
I was also talking on MSN with 3 persons, working on a school paper, reading some things on the internet and trying to keep this thread up :p

seems girls are real multitasking genius :p

ste
12-28-2005, 12:17 PM
too much :angel:

I am not better... I have the same yearly-total I think...

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 12:18 PM
:lol: you don't like melon huh?? and Mirka :p
perhaps a melon is a bit tooo fat... but we could take a ..hmm.... a how is it called in English... pear??
Indeed, I don't like Melon and I don't like Mirka :p

No, I like a pear and it's not really a queen like fruit anyway :awww:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 12:19 PM
it's a well known fact that girls are better in multitasking than guys

ste
12-28-2005, 12:26 PM
but why did you say then that it doesn't matter that i'm longer than you as i'm not your bf? :scratch:

hmm don't know... seems I was misthinking... :p

ste
12-28-2005, 12:27 PM
ah.. right :) well, you know what I like above all :p

hmm?? Wallis? :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 12:43 PM
How funny was that :lol: the board was offline for a moment (again :fiery: ) and then I came back and I checked how many members were on and it said "there are two people online, 1 member and 1 guest" :p I never had that before that I was the only member online on the board :p

ste
12-28-2005, 12:54 PM
m, ok :p I think i'll use the word my teacher said, I think i'll never use it again, but it's just for a test :p

yeah better use the word the teacher saiid so it is right for sure... :p

ste
12-28-2005, 12:57 PM
When I am bored, watching any kind of sport is a good treat. :) But, I can't enjoying watching card games like poker or Jass in any kind of situation.. :p

I prefer others aswell... but sometimes I am watching Jass aswell :p

ste
12-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Oh, I see. :) Seems like everyone was having msn convos besides being here...

seems so yeah .... :p

ste
12-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Always in the morning in Europe... :shrug:

yeah that's typically american.... :p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:00 PM
That would be sweet, but not likely... :sad: I would rather like to win money with lotto.. (nah, I don't buy lotto things.. :p )

we do from time to time when there is much money to win :p and last saturday my mum won 6 francs :p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:02 PM
If I help you, it is not funny for you anymore, so let your talent do all the jobs. :p

then I have to see for anohter talent... as I am not good in remembering all those notes etc...:p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:04 PM
I love to eat fish and seafood products, but they are usually expensive (in Switzerland), so I always check the price carefully if they are cheap in this week or 50 % off or so... :)

yeah when you go often to the shops you can wait till such an Aktion is coming and then buy it... :)

ste
12-28-2005, 01:05 PM
I was in bed struggling to get up then. :p

nice when you've free... but as I have to work I had to get up at 6.45... :angel:

ste
12-28-2005, 01:10 PM
not officially :p

:lol: I was curious what your answer will be :p ...

ste
12-28-2005, 01:18 PM
(to Nienke, I think we have to be careful with our mirka microwave plans, the swiss don't seem to be as happy with it as the people in the Dutch thread were :p)

ok I will leave her alone.... as long as she doesn't get too close to a microwave when I am around :angel: :p

you better do... happily microwaves are that small so she wouldn't fit in it... hmmm. .... perhaps she read in the Dutch thread and that's why she gets fatter the last months...:p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:26 PM
:lol: I was curious what your answer will be :p ...
Well I can't say no, but I can't say yes :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:27 PM
you better do... happily microwaves are that small so she wouldn't fit in it... hmmm. .... perhaps she read in the Dutch thread and that's why she gets fatter the last months...:p
:lol: but we're ordering an extra big one for Rotterdam:p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:28 PM
:hug: 1673 here it snowed as well and it's also freezing cold :bounce: it's just lovely! :hearts: I so love this weather :dance:

:hug: 1674 Yep, after two months late nights, I should be careful of myself again go to sleep in time more often :)

:hug: 1675 great you like it... I don't like it as you do... :p

:hug: 1676 in summer nightchats are nicer :p and atm I should try to go to bed a bit earlier aswell... I can't get up in time anymore :p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:29 PM

why don't you like her???

:lol: there will never be a queen-like fruit :p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:30 PM

yeah something we're very good in :p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:31 PM
How funny was that :lol: the board was offline for a moment (again :fiery: ) and then I came back and I checked how many members were on and it said "there are two people online, 1 member and 1 guest" :p I never had that before that I was the only member online on the board :p

great honor for the one with the most posts in this whole forum... (you still are the one with most right?)

ste
12-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Well I can't say no, but I can't say yes :p

:lol: I know that's why I wanted to see what you will write :p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:33 PM
:lol: but we're ordering an extra big one for Rotterdam:p

... goes and tells Mirka to better stay at home then.... :p

ste
12-28-2005, 01:33 PM
you're avy is so lovely...

ste
12-28-2005, 01:34 PM
will go and have a cup of coffee :)

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:35 PM
:hug: 1675 great you like it... I don't like it as you do... :p

:hug: 1676 in summer nightchats are nicer :p and atm I should try to go to bed a bit earlier aswell... I can't get up in time anymore :p
:hug: 1677 indeed. I really love it, when I look out of the window, see snow, know it's freezing.Then I really wanna go outside, enjoy the weather. Also on the bike, lovely :hearts: Oh I want it to be winter more often, esp. such winter!

:hug: 1678 mwah I am not so sure about that, it's just different.

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:37 PM

I dunno how I should describe that. But already her face is enough for me, then I know it's someone I don't like too much. maybe it's something Dutch, quite some in the Dutch thread agreed on it :p as we all wanted to put her in the microwave

there must be some!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:40 PM
great honor for the one with the most posts in this whole forum... (you still are the one with most right?)
yep still in the lead, a bit more than before again, coz the #2 posts less now the season is over :shrug: i am still the only one with more than 40K:p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:41 PM
:lol: I know that's why I wanted to see what you will write :p
But seems he didn't even read my reply :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:42 PM
... goes and tells Mirka to better stay at home then.... :p
That's another solution of course... you tell her to stay away of us with the microwave. We follow Roger everywhere with the microwave. Then we don't have to see Mirka anymore but can see Roger and we got a friendly solution for that instead of a killing solution :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Today really everything is wrong with mtf :rolleyes: now the server was too busy, it is ages ago since I had that message! Do you get that priority access thing again, stupid mtf!

ste
12-28-2005, 02:35 PM
:hug: 1677 indeed. I really love it, when I look out of the window, see snow, know it's freezing.Then I really wanna go outside, enjoy the weather. Also on the bike, lovely :hearts: Oh I want it to be winter more often, esp. such winter!

:hug: 1678 mwah I am not so sure about that, it's just different.

:hug: 1679 concerning the season we're totally different.. this description would suit to my love of summer :)

:hug: 1680 will you be online tonight?

ste
12-28-2005, 02:37 PM
I dunno how I should describe that. But already her face is enough for me, then I know it's someone I don't like too much. maybe it's something Dutch, quite some in the Dutch thread agreed on it :p as we all wanted to put her in the microwave

there must be some!

a bit I understand you ... as she looks a bit as her nose "is too high" :p... but all in all I like her quite much...

hmm can't think of a nice queen one...

ste
12-28-2005, 02:38 PM
yep still in the lead, a bit more than before again, coz the #2 posts less now the season is over :shrug: i am still the only one with more than 40K:p

ah nice for you then :)

ste
12-28-2005, 02:39 PM
But seems he didn't even read my reply :p

I don't like those posters that much... if you answer them but then they don't read it...

ste
12-28-2005, 02:41 PM
That's another solution of course... you tell her to stay away of us with the microwave. We follow Roger everywhere with the microwave. Then we don't have to see Mirka anymore but can see Roger and we got a friendly solution for that instead of a killing solution :p

but then he will be sad and he will loose because he doesn't have her help anymore... and that wouldn't be your wish I think ... or I hope it anyway...

ste
12-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Today really everything is wrong with mtf :rolleyes: now the server was too busy, it is ages ago since I had that message! Do you get that priority access thing again, stupid mtf!

I had the problem today morning as I wanted to backread that it was schedule maintenance and some hours ago it just wasn't able to open MTF...but no priority thing today.. or lately... okay wasn't on much lately anyway

ste
12-28-2005, 02:55 PM
will go home now... have worked enough :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 03:59 PM
:hug: 1679 concerning the season we're totally different.. this description would suit to my love of summer :)

:hug: 1680 will you be online tonight?
:hug: 1681 Yep, we're really different in this. I quite dislike the summer, always wait till the winter starts again

:hug: 1682 Yep, as I hope the guy will be on. Didn't talk to him yet today

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 04:01 PM
a bit I understand you ... as she looks a bit as her nose "is too high" :p... but all in all I like her quite much...

hmm can't think of a nice queen one...
No I really don't like her, I did in the beginning, when she was still a tennisplayer herself, but it really changed after a while

i was just in the supermarket and I saw a pineapple and in the same basket there were coconuts laying. Made me thinking of our convo. Can't she be a coconut? :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 04:02 PM
I don't like those posters that much... if you answer them but then they don't read it...
don't like him toomuch anyway :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 04:03 PM
but then he will be sad and he will loose because he doesn't have her help anymore... and that wouldn't be your wish I think ... or I hope it anyway...
I don't wantRoger sad indeed... ok problem here.

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 04:55 PM
No I usually don't ;) But we had been talking from Tilburg (the first station where the train stops when I leave from Breda) to Roermond (he lives in Roermond as well). And we had been talking about teachers we both had and so. So I thought I could trust him (and I could :)). He gave his phonenumber tome, and in the beginning we did just send e-mails and later I did send him a message by phone.
I have never got to talk to a person in train and later kept still in touch...

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 04:57 PM

Otherwise I will put your Geni into the microwave.. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 04:58 PM
I have never got to talk to a person in train and later kept still in touch...
for me he is the only one as well :p but I often talk to people in the train, somehow I look like somebody people start to talk to :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 04:58 PM
salt lake city ;)

Yeah ti for sure is sad for japan and figure skating. But somehow I am glad with htese age limits. They were really getting younger and younger!
But, she was just some months too young for the age limit!!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Noooo not Geni :crying2:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:00 PM
But, she was just some months too young for the age limit!!
age limit is age limit. It's sad, but they can't change limit for such something. Then they can still allow everybody to enter, if they don't keep this limit as limit

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Yep I noticed the German... I would say logical you get some influence from German!

All good, except for the accents on the een. It has to be n not n
for me n or n is almost the same... :p but,, OK.. it is n. :)

(without looking up) n twee drie vier vijf zes zeven acht negen tien!! :D

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:02 PM
I like it to have some chatfriends in different continents, the culture is so different then and somehow that's also nice :) I got chatfriends all over the world :o In my msn list are people from usa, argentina, brazil, Australia, India, several European countries...
and some from far east asia??

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:03 PM
and you made me smile... I think I only laugh more when I try to laugh less?! :p
That's good that I made you smile.. I smile often when I read your posts, but sometimes I really have to laugh,, I can't help... :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:04 PM
for me n or n is almost the same... :p but,, OK.. it is n. :)

(without looking up) n twee drie vier vijf zes zeven acht negen tien!! :D
for me it's completely different! :p

:worship:

Stevens Point
yes you for sure were! :bounce:
When I talk with you here, it is hard to be quiet... :p

Nymeria
and some from far east asia??
I got contact with people there, but none in my msn list

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:05 PM
if we all keep laughing, it'll be hard to eat of course :p
So let's be quiet and concentrate on eating... :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:05 PM
That's good that I made you smile.. I smile often when I read your posts, but sometimes I really have to laugh,, I can't help... :p
yeah same here, but when I am at my work I always try to smile only, coz dunno what my boss would think if I am laughing all the time :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Me?! Academic?! :rolls:
Yeah, you are a full university student... Very academic... :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:08 PM
When I talk with you here, it is hard to be quiet... :p
you got that with talking you know, you can talk and be quiet in the same time :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:08 PM
yeah me too! But it's only 2 months ago that everything with the guy started :o
And we (mostly you and Nienke) have often talked about Geni,, that was the reason I think we became size 1.. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:09 PM
So let's be quiet and concentrate on eating... :p
that's not gonna work with me :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:10 PM
And we (mostly you and Nienke) have often talked about Geni,, that was the reason I think we became size 1.. :p

yep that is true, Nienke and I started in size1 about Geni and then we all followed in this size :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:11 PM
There was this time we talked about Kim :p but you are right, it's mostly men, but you get that with 3 girls in a thread!
I like Kim talk, because I like her very much :hearts:, and we all like her very much actually!! (but me being male is also a key here :p ) If Stefan comes back, we could more talk about women as well.. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:14 PM
I like Kim talk, because I like her very much :hearts:, and we all like her very much actually!! (but me being male is also a key here :p ) If Stefan comes back, we could more talk about women as well.. :p
I've been a Kim fan since 2001 :) she for sure is great! yeah I hope Stefan will come back

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Have a good lunch and enjoy shopping! See you Yukio :hug:
Yvo, it was so hard to find out which fruit looked the strangest... I couldn't determine which one... So, we might have to do it together in Holland.. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:16 PM
It seems so,, at least I am not... :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:17 PM

I was in a supermarket today and did some fruit observation.. I think a peach should be considered to be the queen of the fruits.... anyone disagree??

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Yvo, it was so hard to find out which fruit looked the strangest... I couldn't determine which one... So, we might have to do it together in Holland.. :p
I'll have a look in the phonebook if there is a big fruitstore in Breda :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Are you sure!? :eek:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
funny, but congrats!! :D

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
I was in a supermarket today and did some fruit observation.. I think a peach should be considered to be the queen of the fruits.... anyone disagree??
I disagree! I like peaches, tho I am allergic for it :rolls:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:20 PM
I prefer others aswell... but sometimes I am watching Jass aswell :p
What's so interesting about watching jass? :shrug:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Are you sure!? :eek:
yep :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:24 PM
we do from time to time when there is much money to win :p and last saturday my mum won 6 francs :p
I think I have done the swiss lotto 5 times and won 2*6 francs... Fabienne does lotto often, but I don't know if she has won some..

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:28 PM
then I have to see for anohter talent... as I am not good in remembering all those notes etc...:p
what about drawing or painting? talent like van Gogh, Rembrandt, Monet, Picasso... ;)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:29 PM
yeah when you go often to the shops you can wait till such an Aktion is coming and then buy it... :)
That's right... I love every Tuesday because I can see what is cheaper in Migros in the week.. :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:30 PM
nice when you've free... but as I have to work I had to get up at 6.45... :angel:
an advantage of students.. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:32 PM

a peach!!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:33 PM
a peach!!
No :(

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Oh, I am glad I wasn't here then... But, it is indeed ages ago that I got the last priority access thing..

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh, I am glad I wasn't here then... But, it is indeed ages ago that I got the last priority access thing..
You really notice that there are more people online during the season, esp the big tournies. :)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:37 PM
No I really don't like her, I did in the beginning, when she was still a tennisplayer herself, but it really changed after a while

i was just in the supermarket and I saw a pineapple and in the same basket there were coconuts laying. Made me thinking of our convo. Can't she be a coconut? :p
a peach has more queen-like image.. :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Try to like Mirka.. she is surpporting Roger very much! :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:39 PM
for me he is the only one as well :p but I often talk to people in the train, somehow I look like somebody people start to talk to :p
Do you also talk to someone who is sharing the elevator or so??

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:40 PM
a peach has more queen-like image.. :shrug:
Poor peach :sad:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:40 PM
Noooo not Geni :crying2:
All you have to do is keep Mirka away from the microwave, then I don't do anything to your Geni. :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:41 PM
Try to like Mirka.. she is surpporting Roger very much! :p
I don't like people coz they support the same player... I can't help it that I don't like her, and I am not going to like her

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:41 PM
Do you also talk to someone who is sharing the elevator or so??
Yeah :shrug: people like to talk to me :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:42 PM
age limit is age limit. It's sad, but they can't change limit for such something. Then they can still allow everybody to enter, if they don't keep this limit as limit
age limit is the age limit... That was also the answer from the IOC after Japan's request...

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:42 PM
All you have to do is keep Mirka away from the microwave, then I don't do anything to your Geni. :p
ok, nienke, will you put her in the microwave then?! :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:43 PM
age limit is the age limit... That was also the answer from the IOC after Japan's request...
it's sad, but the IOC is right

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:43 PM
for me it's completely different! :p

:worship:
You know, in my life so far I had never had to use , and so on in English, German, and Japanese (of course not :p )... So, it is kinda confusing that there are and ...

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:44 PM
I got contact with people there, but none in my msn list
When I go back to Japan, then you got one. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:46 PM
yeah same here, but when I am at my work I always try to smile only, coz dunno what my boss would think if I am laughing all the time :p
Yeah, if someone else is there, it would be strange for him/her... When I am at school's computer, I try not to laugh as well.. :p

Nymeria
You know, in my life so far I had never had to use , and so on in English, German, and Japanese (of course not :p )... So, it is kinda confusing that there are and ...
you can also write it without, esp when you write just the numbers. But in a sentence it's just more clear if you write it with ;)

you just should remember the , that is the one we usually use, not the .

ste
:hug: 1681 Yep, we're really different in this. I quite dislike the summer, always wait till the winter starts again

:hug: 1682 Yep, as I hope the guy will be on. Didn't talk to him yet today

:hug: 1683 indeed... the weather isn't yfs-like :p

:hug: 1684 and he is as you said :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 05:47 PM
When I go back to Japan, then you got one. :p
But I prefer you in Switzerland! :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:48 PM
you got that with talking you know, you can talk and be quiet in the same time :p
Well, actually I am quiet in front of the computer.. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:49 PM
that's not gonna work with me :p
I thought so as well, and that would be hard for me.. :angel:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:50 PM
yep that is true, Nienke and I started in size1 about Geni and then we all followed in this size :p
I like this size 1 anyway, so it wasn't any problem for me.. :) that makes us different from other chat threads, too. :) unique.

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:53 PM
I've been a Kim fan since 2001 :) she for sure is great! yeah I hope Stefan will come back
I have a feeling you always tell me that you are Kim fan since 2001, whenever I say I like her. :p I am Kim fan officially Kim fan since US Open this year. I liked her before that, but I didn't call myself her fan.

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:55 PM
I disagree! I like peaches, tho I am allergic for it :rolls:
If not peach,, then orange, apple, or grapes... One of them...

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:56 PM
yep :p
That's why I am not good at multitasking... :sad:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:58 PM
No :(
You never agree with me in terms of fruits.. :shrug: :p But, you agree that pineapple is the king of fruits (at least in this thread.) :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 05:58 PM
You really notice that there are more people online during the season, esp the big tournies. :)
That's right..

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:00 PM
Poor peach :sad:
Why poor? It should be proud that someone is calling it the queen of the fruits! :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:00 PM
I don't like people coz they support the same player... I can't help it that I don't like her, and I am not going to like her
OK, I can accept that.

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeah :shrug: people like to talk to me :p
Do you start the conversation with a stranger in an elevator?

ste
12-28-2005, 06:03 PM

sure she can be :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:03 PM
ok, nienke, will you put her in the microwave then?! :p
If Nienke does this, I will put Pieter van den Hoogenband in the microwave. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:04 PM
it's sad, but the IOC is right
I just hope she is as good as now in 4 years from now..

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:06 PM
you can also write it without, esp when you write just the numbers. But in a sentence it's just more clear if you write it with ;)

you just should remember the , that is the one we usually use, not the .
Since I am learning French at the same time, I should know as well... But I should know that in Dutch it is always . Are there any other "strange" alphabets in Dutch?

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:07 PM
sorry am on phone with the guy, so bit busy :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:07 PM
But I prefer you in Switzerland! :p
So do I! I prefer to be in Switzerland. :p

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:08 PM
sorry am on phone with the guy, so bit busy :p
Aha, :angel: Take your time! ;)

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I should eat at last!! I am going to eat my supper! :wavey:

ste
12-28-2005, 06:18 PM
don't like him toomuch anyway :p

I know you don't ...:p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:19 PM

then it would be best if you just ignore her :p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:21 PM

oopppssss Yvo there will a problem now...:p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:25 PM
It seems so,, at least I am not... :shrug:

yeah you're not female :p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:28 PM
What's so interesting about watching jass? :shrug:

hmm I just like the TV serie Donschtig/Samschtig Jass...there they have to say how many points they will do before it starts... and that's sometimes quite funny if they are very wrong...:p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:30 PM
I think I have done the swiss lotto 5 times and won 2*6 francs... Fabienne does lotto often, but I don't know if she has won some..

we do it regularly and win something from time to time... but still hope we will once win a lot :p silly huh???

ste
12-28-2005, 06:32 PM
what about drawing or painting? talent like van Gogh, Rembrandt, Monet, Picasso... ;)

oh yeah that would be 1000 times better I think... perhaps I should once creat some pics and show them to you..:p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:34 PM
That's right... I love every Tuesday because I can see what is cheaper in Migros in the week.. :)

that's true.. in the Migros Magazin :p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:35 PM
an advantage of students.. :p

definitely...:p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Yeah, if someone else is there, it would be strange for him/her... When I am at school's computer, I try not to laugh as well.. :p
yeah I often have to laugh when I am sitting in the living room, and my mum doesn't understand that

ste
12-28-2005, 06:37 PM
a peach!!

I thought about this aswell...but somehow I already expected that Yvo won't like this suggestion so I didn't mention it... don't ask me why...:p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:39 PM
I thought so as well, and that would be hard for me.. :angel:
luckily it'll be hard for more of us, not just for me :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:40 PM
I like this size 1 anyway, so it wasn't any problem for me.. :) that makes us different from other chat threads, too. :) unique.
it's well known that I love size1 as well

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:42 PM
I have a feeling you always tell me that you are Kim fan since 2001, whenever I say I like her. :p I am Kim fan officially Kim fan since US Open this year. I liked her before that, but I didn't call myself her fan.
:rolls: that is possible, I always forget that I've told you already :p ok yvo, from now on remember that he knows already!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:44 PM
If not peach,, then orange, apple, or grapes... One of them...
I would say melon :nerner:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:45 PM
That's why I am not good at multitasking... :sad:
Exactly, you got an excuse for it!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:46 PM
You never agree with me in terms of fruits.. :shrug: :p But, you agree that pineapple is the king of fruits (at least in this thread.) :p
Yes, but I love pineapple and I love Roger. Is it ok if Marco is mango? :lick:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:47 PM
Why poor? It should be proud that someone is calling it the queen of the fruits! :p
Because it is compared with Mirka... :sad:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:47 PM
Do you start the conversation with a stranger in an elevator?
they usually start with me :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:49 PM
sure she can be :p
at least somebody agrees :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Aha, :angel: Take your time! ;)
I did :p was a great and for sure funny phonecall. Sometimes we were not even saying something, but busy typing things on msn :p and we talked to each other on msn as well

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:51 PM
I should eat at last!! I am going to eat my supper! :wavey:
have a good supper!

ste
12-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Yes, but I love pineapple and I love Roger. Is it ok if Marco is mango? :lick:

why not.. optical mango isn't that nice... but it is VERY tasty :lick:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:53 PM
then it would be best if you just ignore her :p
But that's like quite impossible :p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:53 PM
I did :p was a great and for sure funny phonecall. Sometimes we were not even saying something, but busy typing things on msn :p and we talked to each other on msn as well

so you're finished with phoning'? :p

ste
12-28-2005, 06:54 PM
But that's like quite impossible :p

hmm what would be a better idea then??? :rolleyes:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:54 PM
oopppssss Yvo there will a problem now...:p
Yep, don't want my future husband in the microwave, don't wanna marry a dead man!

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:56 PM
I thought about this aswell...but somehow I already expected that Yvo won't like this suggestion so I didn't mention it... don't ask me why...:p
I like a peach a lot :awww:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 06:57 PM
why not.. optical mango isn't that nice... but it is VERY tasty :lick:
Yeah but Marco doesn't have to be the king of fruits, as he's not the top ranked player. But he is a delicious guy :lick: :p

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 07:00 PM
so you're finished with phoning'? :p
yep, finished now :p as he did accidently finish the phonecall by pressing the wrong button.

ste
12-28-2005, 07:46 PM
I like a peach a lot :awww:

me aswell :)

ste
12-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah but Marco doesn't have to be the king of fruits, as he's not the top ranked player. But he is a delicious guy :lick: :p

hmmm yeah definitely :drool:

ste
12-28-2005, 07:49 PM
yep, finished now :p as he did accidently finish the phonecall by pressing the wrong button.

and he didn't phone back???

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 07:51 PM
me aswell :)
tho it would be funny to be allergic for Mirka of course :rolls:

Nymeria
12-28-2005, 07:52 PM
and he didn't phone back???
We did continue on msn only :p

ste
12-28-2005, 08:11 PM
tho it would be funny to be allergic for Mirka of course :rolls:

didn't realise you have so much against her :p

ste
12-28-2005, 08:12 PM
We did continue on msn only :p

also nice possibilty... and a bit the cheaper one..:p

ste
12-28-2005, 08:14 PM
but seems I am all alone here now so I will better leave and go to bed aswell...
see you all tomorrow again.. :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:15 PM
yeah you're not female :p
But, some men should be capable of doing multitasking and some women should be also bad at it... I am just not good at it..

Stevens Point
12-28-2005, 11:16 PM
hmm I just like the TV serie Donschtig/Samschtig Jass...there they have to say how many points they will do before it starts... and that's sometimes quite funny if they are very wrong...:p
I would like to know how to play jass, but I don't know if I will like it or not...