*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:24 PM
I am quite sure about that as well :) but it'll be hard anyway. Think I'll see him again early in january!
Don't tell him too much about me then, otherwise he will get jealous.. :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:24 PM
maybe you can make some appointments with him to lay on a couch watching some movies ;)

shame on you :p you had to think about putting some nice pics on photobucket :angel:
if there is a nice movie on monday the 9th I might wanna go to Deurne to watch it with him,paul and lin :p

they are on the bucket already :angel:

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:25 PM
if I hadknown that I would've logged in earlier... are you still her enow? :)
I saw you come here, but I could not post till now, because I had to clean up my apartment, you know... :o

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:25 PM
and i'm really living till i'm finally a bit more free :p I want to quit finally this school!
I felt free on that age :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:26 PM
:lol: yep it's better you clean up then, from now on you've to take care of your appartment more, so you can always have visitors around :p
I know, I should keep it clean all the time.. I know I should... .........

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:27 PM
merry christmas :hug:
It was nice to see your posts before I go! Merry Christmas, Yvo! :hug:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:27 PM
:lol: I don't know if I really wanted to see you then :p
Most had to laugh about me :p

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:28 PM
See you! :wavey: :smooch: :hug:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Yeah, and is there any stranger looking fruit than a curved-shaped banana?? :p
a banana ain't that strange :shrug:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:29 PM
And, I think you will have enough time to sleep during these holidays, won't you?
I'll have to work next week and the week after you are visiting me and somewhere in between I have to study. So I dunno when I am going to sleep :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Oh, you have to come back to Deurne after Christmas weekend??
Yep! :) from tuesday till friday! (except for thursdayafternoon/evening as I will go to the speedskating then :bounce: )

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Don't tell him too much about me then, otherwise he will get jealous.. :p
I didn't tell him yet there is this guy coming who'll have to stay in my room :lol: don't think he would like it too much :tape:
I was talking to Bas yesterday and he said that if I couldn't go back home anymore after the speedskating (have to travel quite far, dunno if there are still trains going) I was allowed to stay in his bed :lol: I better don't tell the guy that as well :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:35 PM
I saw you come here, but I could not post till now, because I had to clean up my apartment, you know... :o
is it all clean now? :)

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 12:36 PM
See you! :wavey: :smooch: :hug:
See you :wavey: Gonna miss your posts, but hope you have a great time! :hug:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:37 PM
I have never had to rehearse so late in the year! But, I am alone without Fabienne, so I can do it! Have fun in rehearsals and your Christmas concert! :angel:

I love this whistling smily!

it's only whistling a bit weird :p

Nymeria
oh and it has been way too long since I talked to ste :sad: now the past days we didn't even have post convo's! I miss you my sweetie!

RogiNie
I have printed out some (only) hard ones, and I will do one of them in the train tomorrow. It is a good way to kill some time. :) Hopefully I can finish it without any problem like guessing...

I hope it for you! coz with guessing it's not fun :p

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Just like Roger, once we become the no.1 thread, we try to keep this position. :p

yeah, that's a nice comparison :lol:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:39 PM
But now you have a better way to say it thanks to ste. :)
yeah :yeah:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I hate guessing...

me too!

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:41 PM
What kind of math are you doing now?

statistics, binomial distribution ;)

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh, that's not good for me if I can't surprise her... So, I practice, practice, and practice..

great :yeah:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:49 PM
If it is too long ago for you, it is then too too too long ago for me. :p

exactly :lol:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't know about other universities in Switzerland, but I think there is a good linguistic college in University of Zurich (Sprachwissenschaft). :)

who knows ;)

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Wow, a good name that also belongs to the queen of the Netherlands. :cool: Since it is in old Dutch, I don't have to learn this. :p

no you don't have ;) but now you know it already :p

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:03 PM
economics and history, a good combination, I think. :)

yeah, can be.. but he is very glad he finally finished economics, he likes history a lot more :p

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Did you eat it there?

nope.. though someone of our travel company did eat it.. he didn't like that much, it wasn't awful, but it wasn't nice either according to him..

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Ok, if I can't solve hard ones, I will go down to the medium ones. :p

and when you can't solve them, you go to the easy ones.. :p

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:08 PM
What is mp3?

just a music format, you can listen it on an mp3-player and on real-player etc...

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Thank you! :hug: Yes, I will! :D And you have a wonderful time as well! :angel:

I hope it! :hug: thanks :)

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:10 PM
I am in a :eek: situation..

I am leaving my apartment for a couple of days and it is so messy at the moment... When I come back from the family meeting of Christmas, some of them might drive me home and might come into my apartment... In case of that, it has to be cleaned up!! When they see this messy apartment, they don't think good about me as Fabienne's man... :eek: I have been cleaning everywhere since I got up! :bolt:

:lol: everyone has sometimes a messy room, i'm sure nobody will think that's bad ;)

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:11 PM
If I don't see you anymore, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! :hug:

A merry christmas to you all as well! :hug:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:13 PM
I duno if we'll ever reach it :shrug:

of course we will!

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Merry Christmas, Nienke! :hug:

you too Yukio! :hug:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:17 PM
if there is a nice movie on monday the 9th I might wanna go to Deurne to watch it with him,paul and lin :p

they are on the bucket already :angel:

that would be cool!

I saw them :angel: they're cool! :cool:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 01:17 PM
of course we will!
the prob is that there is another quick growing thread ;)

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:19 PM
I felt free on that age :shrug:

no.. you just have to do too many things and are not allowed to do many things :p

Nymeria
that would be cool!

I saw them :angel: they're cool! :cool:

Nymeria
no.. you just have to do too many things and are not allowed to do many things :p
I did not really have that problem :shrug:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Most had to laugh about me :p
oo, then I would like it :p

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Yep! :) from tuesday till friday! (except for thursdayafternoon/evening as I will go to the speedskating then :bounce: )
will you go to the speedskating?? that's great! :cool:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:21 PM
oh and it has been way too long since I talked to ste :sad: now the past days we didn't even have post convo's! I miss you my sweetie!
yeah, she hasn't been online for too many days now :sad:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:22 PM

which one?

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 01:23 PM
I did not really have that problem :shrug:

mm, maybe there are differences between your life then and my life now ;)

SUKTUEN
12-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Merry Christmas~!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :woohoo:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 06:04 PM
oo, then I would like it :p
Thought so :p always great when people can laugh about you,even when you feel bad :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 06:05 PM
will you go to the speedskating?? that's great! :cool:
Yep :bounce: a friend did wint ickets and I amallowe to go with him :yeah:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 06:05 PM
seems she's really busy :sad:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 06:06 PM
which one?
dunno what it has named, but it has more posters who post a lot, not just 4 like here ;)

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 06:07 PM
mm, maybe there are differences between your life then and my life now ;)
probably :p and of course we look at it different :)

ste
12-24-2005, 06:35 PM
just a quick hello from my side!!

Wanna wish you all a merry Christmas :hug::hug::hug:

will have a Christmas lunch with my relatives from my fathers side tomorrow.. so I will be online in the evening I think... !

@Yvo - thanks very much for this lovely Cow card :hug::hug::hug:

ste
12-24-2005, 06:39 PM
I guess your priority is warm/hot temperature... Yeah, I also like what I can see in each season, liek white snow in winter, some nice colors of the leaves in fall, and more flowers in spring. :)

there you're right I am more the warm loving person;)

ste
12-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Oh ok, but you didn't miss anything important. ;)

a bit I did... as Roger would have been on TV ;) but otherwise I have to admit that I also had fun with my friends so both was something to be worth it :)

ste
12-24-2005, 06:41 PM
yeah, I bet you do! You listen to more of those pops, and I listen to more classics. :)

yeah I listen to DRS 3 mostly and there is no classical music :) but not that I would hate it... I am just not used to this kind of music as you are...

ste
12-24-2005, 06:42 PM
At least in my msn it is quick. That gives me a good laugh. :lol:

you have to show it to me once when you're online and I am aswell :)

ste
12-24-2005, 06:50 PM
no, not together :p though that's not exactly true, I like those soft rolls with chocolate.. :lick:

I see...but no normal bread... :p

ste
12-24-2005, 06:51 PM
mm.. I don't think so :p though it was pretty large :p

there were only 50 or 70 cm available - 50 was too short so I had to take 70 :p

ste
12-24-2005, 06:52 PM
but in the winter there is snow :p

that's right...but I won't come skiing with you :p

ste
12-24-2005, 06:55 PM
I have a sony Vaio, because I also heard it is good. It is good, but it is heavy... I might want to try blue and green Riviella as well. :)

they made me an offer and every one was a "jet" so I had no other choice to take another brand...but I think it will be a good one...:p

you should test everyone once so you know which you like most... the green is good aswell... a bit strange at the beginning when you're used to the red one... I drink the red one since I am born so when the green one came to the market it was a bit strange.... so I am still drinking the red when I can and in the restaurant they mostly only sell the red one...

ste
12-24-2005, 06:56 PM
anregen! I think that was the word my teacher said! anyway, thanks ste! :hug:

you're welcome - but couldn't help as your guess is still wrong... :angel:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 07:02 PM

will have a Christmas lunch with my relatives from my fathers side tomorrow.. so I will be online in the evening I think... !

hey sweetie, good to see you online again! missed you :hug:

will see if I can log in in the evening :) have no plans yet so far, tho we'll have dinner later than normally, so I'll prolly online later in the evening. Won't be online onmonday evening, as lord of the rings will be on tv then :bounce:

and you're welcome, was happy when I found cow christmas cards :)

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 07:09 PM
nienke as promissed, for you :)
pics aren't the best, it's hard to take really clear pics at speedskating. And as I did also have to scan them, quality did get even worse...

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 07:10 PM
And last week my mum told me I had to check the newspaper as this pic was in it. Quality is really bad coz I had to scan it :( but I really had to laugh at this sitting cow :)

ste
12-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Yes he was really great. he could hear those notes, chords, and instruments in his head. :worship:

you need to be very talented to do so as he could

ste
12-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Here is my plan of what I am doing the next couple of days. I am going to eat soon and at 9 pm I am invited to a party at my friends house... Probably I am sleeping there tonight. Tomorrow afternoon, I am traveling to Fabienne's family who live in Ermatingen (canton Thurgau, about 90 minute ride from Zurich). I sleep there, and on Sunday, we all drive to Fabienne's grand parents' house for celebrating Christmas.... It is sad that my most important person is not there, but we will call her together from there. :)

:hug: hope you have a nice Christmas even without her - but she is for sure close to you as she is in your heart all the time :hug:

ste
12-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Will you get it from your parents, or will you have to buy it yourself? :)

I have to buy it myself...but I don't mind... I wanted one so I am happy it finally is possible..:D

ste
12-24-2005, 07:54 PM
:hug: 1633 you did before, so why not again?!

:hug: 1634 it usually is different with every computer or laptop you use. I prefer mtf the way I got it on my laptop. I've to get used to it every time again when I log in with a computer

:hug: 1635 yeah you're right :yeah:

:hug: 1636 I like most the one of my computer at work :p but this isn't that good :p

ste
12-24-2005, 07:56 PM
So far they are in the other one, will soon upload all the pics in the chiudifan one

thanks for showing them to me - and as you know I love them all - you're looking great :hug:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 08:01 PM
I have to buy it myself...but I don't mind... I wanted one so I am happy it finally is possible..:D
ok I understand, I am glad for you it's possible :)

ste
12-24-2005, 08:02 PM
I am in a :eek: situation..

I am leaving my apartment for a couple of days and it is so messy at the moment... When I come back from the family meeting of Christmas, some of them might drive me home and might come into my apartment... In case of that, it has to be cleaned up!! When they see this messy apartment, they don't think good about me as Fabienne's man... :eek: I have been cleaning everywhere since I got up! :bolt:

hope you could finish cleaning till you had to go!

ste
12-24-2005, 08:03 PM
:lol: so funny we also think about our convo's when we are just in a normal place like the supermarket! I think of the fruits we are used to, the pineapple is one of the strangest ones! :p

litchi looks strange aswell :)

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 08:04 PM
:hug: 1635 yeah you're right :yeah:

:hug: 1636 I like most the one of my computer at work :p but this isn't that good :p
:hug: 1637 believe me, you will. Once we're a bit furhter and we don't think about the counting mistake tlak anymore, we both won't look at it that much anymore, and prolly start mistakes again :p

:hug: 1638 I don't like the view on computers. On laptop it's best, but that's also coz that's what I am used to :)

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 08:07 PM
thanks for showing them to me - and as you know I love them all - you're looking great :hug:
Then you've all seen them now... I think :unsure: Yuk, have you seen the dance pics already? Know you did see the couch one, as you were the first one to see that one :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 08:07 PM
litchi looks strange aswell :)
litchi ain't that strange imo :shrug:

ste
12-24-2005, 08:11 PM

I also missed youi that much :hug: but finally I am multitasking with my l'yvo again :)

ste
12-24-2005, 08:13 PM

which one?

ste
12-24-2005, 08:17 PM

should be better again now... as I am quite up to date with my work again and we have a computer at home so I should be able to come online more often than I did the last weeks... I realised that the computer isn't everything but that there are 3 persons I really miss if I am not online :hug::hug::hug:

ste
12-24-2005, 08:22 PM
hey sweetie, good to see you online again! missed you :hug:

will see if I can log in in the evening :) have no plans yet so far, tho we'll have dinner later than normally, so I'll prolly online later in the evening. Won't be online onmonday evening, as lord of the rings will be on tv then :bounce:

and you're welcome, was happy when I found cow christmas cards :)

missed you aswell :hug: happy that I am back to normality again

I am not sure if I can log in aswell as I don't know how long it goes and if i am not too tired to log in... but if not I will come for sure.. :)

monday I won't be on aswell... at least during the day...perhaps evening..and then I have to work from Tuesday to Friday... till wednesday I am alone so I can come online a bit during the day if it goes normally... and till now I don't have any idea what I will do over the new years day...

ste
12-24-2005, 08:27 PM
ok I understand, I am glad for you it's possible :)

me aswell!

ste
12-24-2005, 08:29 PM
:hug: 1637 believe me, you will. Once we're a bit furhter and we don't think about the counting mistake tlak anymore, we both won't look at it that much anymore, and prolly start mistakes again :p

:hug: 1638 I don't like the view on computers. On laptop it's best, but that's also coz that's what I am used to :)

:hug: 1639 so it would be best when we stop talking abou this here then :p otherwise we won't forget it :p

:hug: 1640 will tell you what I like most as soon as I have my laptop :)

ste
12-24-2005, 08:33 PM
Then you've all seen them now... I think :unsure: Yuk, have you seen the dance pics already? Know you did see the couch one, as you were the first one to see that one :p

you all look that happy on them so it's a pleasure to see them :)

ste
12-24-2005, 08:34 PM
litchi ain't that strange imo :shrug:

okay pineapple is stranger... as it has a totally other form ..nothing round you just can eat the inner thing...

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 08:55 AM
I also missed youi that much :hug: but finally I am multitasking with my l'yvo again :)
yeah msn has been weeks ago! :o

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 08:57 AM
missed you aswell :hug: happy that I am back to normality again

I am not sure if I can log in aswell as I don't know how long it goes and if i am not too tired to log in... but if not I will come for sure.. :)

monday I won't be on aswell... at least during the day...perhaps evening..and then I have to work from Tuesday to Friday... till wednesday I am alone so I can come online a bit during the day if it goes normally... and till now I don't have any idea what I will do over the new years day...
Yeah I also got work then :) but as I will be one of the few at work then I'll be able to log in for sure!

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 08:58 AM
:hug: 1639 so it would be best when we stop talking abou this here then :p otherwise we won't forget it :p

:hug: 1640 will tell you what I like most as soon as I have my laptop :)
:hug: 1641 so you like to make mistakes? :p

:hug: 1642 so is everything installed already for wireless internet? :)

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 09:25 AM
what is the number mean ?

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey Suk :wavey:

Ste and I try to post as many hugs as possible, it's a long story how it started, I won't bore you with that :)

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 09:34 AM
long story, what about it?

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Well you know, I think even while I would explain it, you wouldn't understand it. It goes back to quite of the beginning of the thread...

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 09:35 AM
I Forget to say~~~~

Merry Christmas~!!!!!!!!!!!! :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:36 AM
I Forget to say~~~~

Merry Christmas to you too Suktuen :hug:

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 10:04 AM
I will go to see Harry Potter today~!

Puss-in-Boots
12-25-2005, 10:07 AM
*sneaks in and follows Yvo* :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:09 AM
I will go to see Harry Potter today~!
That is great suktuen :yeah: which one? The 4th? :)

Edit: can't count,so changed 5th to 4th :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:09 AM
* goes mad *

:bounce: :banana: :yippee: Aldaron! :yippee: :banana: :bounce:

Puss-in-Boots
12-25-2005, 10:13 AM
I really liked the 4th HP movie. :)

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 10:16 AM
That is great suktuen :yeah: which one? The 5th? :)
THE 4 th~~ :devil: movie~!!

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:19 AM
I really liked the 4th HP movie. :)
So did I :) they did do a good job, coz they had to make a selection of what they did put in it, as the book has too many pages

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:19 AM
THE 4 th~~ :devil: movie~!!
I hope you enjoy it :yeah:

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:20 AM
And you are a quick learner Aldaron, already posting in size1 :yeah:

Puss-in-Boots
12-25-2005, 10:22 AM
So did I :) they did do a good job, coz they had to make a selection of what they did put in it, as the book has too many pages

Exactly. They did a very good job getting the story across. :) Also, Cedric was cute. :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Exactly. They did a very good job getting the story across. :) Also, Cedric was cute. :p
No I don't like Cedric too much... it's sad Wood doesn't have a more important role in the movie, I like him :hearts:

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 10:26 AM

I think the lord of the Rings is Better~~ ;)

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:29 AM
I think the lord of the Rings is Better~~ ;)
lord of the rings is like my favorite movie ;) remember I was nicked Legolas before? :)

Puss-in-Boots
12-25-2005, 10:32 AM
No I don't like Cedric too much... it's sad Wood doesn't have a more important role in the movie, I like him :hearts:

Yeah, Wood is nice... but I think I like Cedric more. ;)

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 10:33 AM
lord of the rings is like my favorite movie ;) remember I was nicked Legolas before? :)
of course~!!!!!!!!!

I love Orlando ~!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Yeah, Wood is nice... but I think I like Cedric more. ;)
So this time no fights about who can have whom,like with Legolas :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:36 AM
of course~!!!!!!!!!

I love Orlando ~!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I don't love Orlando, I love Legolas :p

Puss-in-Boots
12-25-2005, 10:36 AM
So this time no fights about who can have whom,like with Legolas :p

:haha: Yes! :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:38 AM
:haha: Yes! :p
But even after these fights, we're still friends :lol: but it has been ages ago I posted something in Elvish! Except for your name of course, I can't imagine me calling you with your real name :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:40 AM
And finally that was 43K! :eek: I can't believe how long I did do about going from 42K to 43K! I'll never reach the goal of reaching the next great number before the end of the year!

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 10:47 AM
I don't love Orlando, I love Legolas :p

My Dear~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :haha: :haha:

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:50 AM
My Dear~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :haha: :haha:
can't help it :angel:

I'll watch lord of the rings on mondayevening :bounce:

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 10:57 AM
can't help it :angel:

I'll watch lord of the rings on mondayevening :bounce:

WHY? :devil:

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 11:01 AM
WHY? :devil:
I am not someone to be a fan of actors, I have to say Orlando is great, and I love his movies... but Legolas the charactar is someone I adore :)

Puss-in-Boots
12-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Navaer! :wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 11:15 AM
I am not someone to be a fan of actors, I have to say Orlando is great, and I love his movies... but Legolas the charactar is someone I adore :)

I Love Legolas~!!!
BUt I love Orlando too, BUT I Love Clin Farrell More Too~! :devil:

SUKTUEN
12-25-2005, 11:15 AM

I Love Legolas~!!!
BUt I love Orlando too, BUT I Love Colin Farrell More Too~! :devil:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey all! I have just come back! :wavey: It was great with them... We exchanged our presents and had fine meals. :) Today, we had a huge lunch, so I didn't eat anything for breakfast to save my stomach for that. Now I am at home and won't eat anything till I go to bed.. I am so full.... But, it was really great. :D Yvo, I also got a red sweatshirt, which is very similar to yours. :)

Time to read all your posts!

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:17 PM
a banana ain't that strange :shrug:
Most of fruits have a round shape. A pineapple, too. But, a banana has a unique curving shape, that is seldom, I think...

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:18 PM
I'll have to work next week and the week after you are visiting me and somewhere in between I have to study. So I dunno when I am going to sleep :p
:awww: you don't have many holidays....

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:19 PM
Are you going to see it or are you going to do speedskating there?

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:20 PM
I didn't tell him yet there is this guy coming who'll have to stay in my room :lol: don't think he would like it too much :tape:
I was talking to Bas yesterday and he said that if I couldn't go back home anymore after the speedskating (have to travel quite far, dunno if there are still trains going) I was allowed to stay in his bed :lol: I better don't tell the guy that as well :p
There are some stories going on that would make the guy jealous... :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:23 PM
is it all clean now? :)
Yes, I managed to do it. :) Though, I couldn't vacuum the bedroom, because I broke the vacuum.. :o :sad: I can't fix it anymore... It is broken... So, I have to buy a new one.:( As I expected, Fabienne's father and brother came home with me, because they helped me carry things for me. Haha, I am now happy that I did clean the rooms! :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:24 PM
I hope it for you! coz with guessing it's not fun :p
right, if I have to guess, that's not fun.. It is not a logical sudoku game anymore...

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:25 PM
See you :wavey: Gonna miss your posts, but hope you have a great time! :hug:
Thanks, yes I did! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:27 PM
yeah, that's a nice comparison :lol:
We could also win Wimbledon as well :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:29 PM
me too!
The sudoku I did yesterday was a cheeting one... It was just a "hard" one, and I had to make a guess... That wasn't fair....

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:30 PM
statistics, binomial distribution ;)
:scratch:

Have you done calculus?

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:32 PM
no you don't have ;) but now you know it already :p
a house is in Dutch "een huis"?

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:33 PM
yeah, can be.. but he is very glad he finally finished economics, he likes history a lot more :p
History was my favorite subject in school as well :) What kind of history is he studying?

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:34 PM
nope.. though someone of our travel company did eat it.. he didn't like that much, it wasn't awful, but it wasn't nice either according to him..
If durian doesn't taste good and it stinks like that, who would like to eat that?? :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:36 PM
and when you can't solve them, you go to the easy ones.. :p
I think I like that I challenge, so I would stay the same level, but try another one... But, I don't do very hard ones anymore, because I have to make a guess there and that is not fun...

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:37 PM
just a music format, you can listen it on an mp3-player and on real-player etc...
Do I have a mp3 player in my computer?? I don't know...

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:38 PM
:lol: everyone has sometimes a messy room, i'm sure nobody will think that's bad ;)
Fortunately, they saw my cleaned up appartment today. :D

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:41 PM

Merry Christmas, Steffi! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:43 PM
there you're right I am more the warm loving person;)
And, I can feel many Swiss people are like that, when I observe the people in Zurich. :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:44 PM
a bit I did... as Roger would have been on TV ;) but otherwise I have to admit that I also had fun with my friends so both was something to be worth it :)
That's nice that you had fun with your freinds then! :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:46 PM
yeah I listen to DRS 3 mostly and there is no classical music :) but not that I would hate it... I am just not used to this kind of music as you are...
I know.. ;) I don't listen to DRS 1-3 at all.. even the classic one... :o When Fabienne was here, she always switched on the radio (DRS 3) and did things here.

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:47 PM
you have to show it to me once when you're online and I am aswell :)
Yes, I will! :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:50 PM
they made me an offer and every one was a "jet" so I had no other choice to take another brand...but I think it will be a good one...:p

you should test everyone once so you know which you like most... the green is good aswell... a bit strange at the beginning when you're used to the red one... I drink the red one since I am born so when the green one came to the market it was a bit strange.... so I am still drinking the red when I can and in the restaurant they mostly only sell the red one...
I have to say Rivella red has also a strange taste... That is probably because I have not drunk it so often, and I had never had it before I came to Switzerland.. It is not a carbonated iced tea or so.... It is not sprite or fanta.. It is Rivella...

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:52 PM
you need to be very talented to do so as he could
I am not that talented like him.. :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:57 PM
:hug: hope you have a nice Christmas even without her - but she is for sure close to you as she is in your heart all the time :hug:
Thanks steffi. :hug: Today we called her... Actually we tried to reach her for 2 and a half hours... She came home really late, and finally we could reach her. She said she had failed to get off the bus where she was supposed to get off, and after that, she waited for another bus to go back, but there wasn't one coming,, so she took a taxi home.... Typical Fabienne... :o But, all the family members talked to her today, and it was really great also for me to talk to her. It is always nice to talk to her..:D

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 05:58 PM
hope you could finish cleaning till you had to go!
pfui! I could finish it before the time, so I had some time to post here before I had to go.. :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Nice to see you here again! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 06:01 PM
I Forget to say~~~~

Merry Christmas, Suktuen! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 06:03 PM
And finally that was 43K! :eek: I can't believe how long I did do about going from 42K to 43K! I'll never reach the goal of reaching the next great number before the end of the year!
We still have 7 days this year and you need to post about 200 posts per day to reach the number!!:eek: We need to do some long chats like we did in the summer!

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Navaer! :wavey:
A bit late... navaer Aldaron :hug: it was lovely to see your posts again

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey all! I have just come back! :wavey: It was great with them... We exchanged our presents and had fine meals. :) Today, we had a huge lunch, so I didn't eat anything for breakfast to save my stomach for that. Now I am at home and won't eat anything till I go to bed.. I am so full.... But, it was really great. :D Yvo, I also got a red sweatshirt, which is very similar to yours. :)

Good to hear you had fine meals. And oh a sweatshirt :cool: will you take it with you to Holland? :lol: then we can walk around dressed the same :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Most of fruits have a round shape. A pineapple, too. But, a banana has a unique curving shape, that is seldom, I think...
ok maybe the shape is a bit strange...

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:21 PM
:awww: you don't have many holidays....
I know, so I think somewhere half januari I'll start complaining that I am too tired, but I'll survive. Don't need too much holiday...

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Are you going to see it or are you going to do speedskating there?
I'll go to watch, it's the Dutch championship (and qualification for olympic games :))

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:22 PM
There are some stories going on that would make the guy jealous... :p
so those stories don't go to the guy :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:23 PM
:tape: :tape: :tape:

Oh my god... What should I say....
Last night, my SH's mom cut my hair on my request. (she cuts also her dad's and brother's hair) I didn't have a mirror, so she kept cutting till she was satisfied. Her brother and dad came and said I looked good, so I thought, that's great. When I went to the mirror alone, I thought like.... "mmmm, the front hair is kinda too long while the sides are short...." When I came back to them, I said it is good, because I couldn't say to the family members of Fabienne, "I find it weird"... Now I am at home... I did cut my front hair a little by myself, and,,,, and I still look weird... Oh my god, what should I do???? :o

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Yes, I managed to do it. :) Though, I couldn't vacuum the bedroom, because I broke the vacuum.. :o :sad: I can't fix it anymore... It is broken... So, I have to buy a new one.:( As I expected, Fabienne's father and brother came home with me, because they helped me carry things for me. Haha, I am now happy that I did clean the rooms! :)
good you didn't clean for nothing :p

oh not good of the vacuum cleaner!

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:26 PM
We still have 7 days this year and you need to post about 200 posts per day to reach the number!!:eek: We need to do some long chats like we did in the summer!
And I won't be able to post that many a day, as I'll have to work and other things to do. Tho one advantage, no guy around!

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Good to hear you had fine meals. And oh a sweatshirt :cool: will you take it with you to Holland? :lol: then we can walk around dressed the same :p
Yeah, I guess I will wear the shirt and go to Holland! When I got the shirt, I came up with the idea! :)

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:28 PM

Last night, my SH's mom cut my hair on my request. (she cuts also her dad's and brother's hair) I didn't have a mirror, so she kept cutting till she was satisfied. Her brother and dad came and said I looked good, so I thought, that's great. When I went to the mirror alone, I thought like.... "mmmm, the front hair is kinda too long while the sides are short...." When I came back to them, I said it is good, because I couldn't say to the family members of Fabienne, "I find it weird"... Now I am at home... I did cut my front hair a little by myself, and,,,, and I still look weird... Oh my god, what should I do???? :o
:rolls: *sorry that I laugh* I can't believe it's that bad... maybe you should ask advice of some friends? what they think about it? :unsure:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:29 PM
ok maybe the shape is a bit strange...
There should be more strange looking fruits in the world.. :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:32 PM
I know, so I think somewhere half januari I'll start complaining that I am too tired, but I'll survive. Don't need too much holiday...
I know you have always survived till now! :) But, I think you need some off days, as well.. You deserve them!

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I guess I will wear the shirt and go to Holland! When I got the shirt, I came up with the idea! :)
That would be great :D Wondering if people would say something about that if they see it :lol:

I once did do that by accident with a friend of mine, we both did wear the same green sweatshirt. And as it was a really clear green everybody did see we did wear the same shirt :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:33 PM
There should be more strange looking fruits in the world.. :)
But at the moment I can't think of any more :unsure: strange, I know so many fruits, but when you want to think of them, you don't know any :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:37 PM
I'll go to watch, it's the Dutch championship (and qualification for olympic games :))
Oh, that should be really interesting for you, I know you love speedskating. :) which gender? Men or Women?

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:38 PM
I know you have always survived till now! :) But, I think you need some off days, as well.. You deserve them!
well the days you are in Holland are holiday days for me, so I got some days off! :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:40 PM
so those stories don't go to the guy :p
That's better, but what would you say when he asks you what you did and so on... ?

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Oh, that should be really interesting for you, I know you love speedskating. :) which gender? Men or Women?
yes it'll be great for sure :D men and women ;) speedskating always have their tournies together :)

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Btw. I like it you got a Dutch flag now :yeah:

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:43 PM
That's better, but what would you say when he asks you what you did and so on... ?
I would be fair then, saying that I did go to the speedskating. And coz the last train home had gone already I had to stay at my friends house. Nothing wrong with that, is it?!

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:44 PM
good you didn't clean for nothing :p

oh not good of the vacuum cleaner!
Even if they hadn't come here, it would have been good for me that I cleaned up where I live. Now I do feel great that I have lots of space to make steps and walk around... :p Really sad that it broke... :sad: I have to spend money for it and what should I do with the broken one??

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Even if they hadn't come here, it would have been good for me that I cleaned up where I live. Now I do feel great that I have lots of space to make steps and walk around... :p Really sad that it broke... :sad: I have to spend money for it and what should I do with the broken one??
yeah that is of course true, cleaning once in a while is of course never wrong :p

Uhm, are you sure it can't be fixed? Then just throw it away :shrug: (maybe keep the parts you might once can use again) It's indeed sad when you've to spend money on a new one, money can be used for so many better things :sad:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:47 PM
And I won't be able to post that many a day, as I'll have to work and other things to do. Tho one advantage, no guy around!
It doesn't matter if you can't reach the number still in this year, you know that. ;) But, it was nice that you had some goals for the end of the year. :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:48 PM
It doesn't matter if you can't reach the number still in this year, you know that. ;) But, it was nice that you had some goals for the end of the year. :p
Yep, I know it doesn't matter, actually it's even better if I don't reach it, I did post too much in a year anyway. But it was great to have a goal. And when I made the goal I still could've reached it easily, but coz of things changed... having the guy and so, it made it a bit hard to reach the goal

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:49 PM
oh I see I still got the :( smiley in my sig :o should change that to some other!

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 09:52 PM
:rolls: *sorry that I laugh* I can't believe it's that bad... maybe you should ask advice of some friends? what they think about it? :unsure:
*go to the mirror again*..........*and come back*
Well, maybe not that bad, but I expected to be more natural before I cut my front hair... I am meeting a friend tomorrow, and am curious what she would say on my hair... I wonder what Fabienne would say, if she sees it,,, hope she wouldn't get shocked.... :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 09:55 PM
*go to the mirror again*..........*and come back*
Well, maybe not that bad, but I expected to be more natural before I cut my front hair... I am meeting a friend tomorrow, and am curious what she would say on my hair... I wonder what Fabienne would say, if she sees it,,, hope she wouldn't get shocked.... :p
you're lucky that Fabienne won't come back for a while, so you got time to get your hair back to normal :p
you got bad luck that you'll meet me quite soon, so if you hear someone laughing really loud at the airport it might be me who sees your hair :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:00 PM
That would be great :D Wondering if people would say something about that if they see it :lol:

I once did do that by accident with a friend of mine, we both did wear the same green sweatshirt. And as it was a really clear green everybody did see we did wear the same shirt :p
I don't know if he thought about it, but Fabi's dad wore a read sweatshirt today (and red socks)... But, they won't see our shirts because we will be wearing a winter coat outside! :p well, inside yes.. :)

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:03 PM
I don't know if he thought about it, but Fabi's dad wore a read sweatshirt today (and red socks)... But, they won't see our shirts because we will be wearing a winter coat outside! :p well, inside yes.. :)
outside they won't, but will we stay outside all the time? Not going for a drink or so somewhere? :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:12 PM
But at the moment I can't think of any more :unsure: strange, I know so many fruits, but when you want to think of them, you don't know any :shrug:
You know what, I think I will do some research on it... next time I go to the supermarket, I will stay at the fruit section and see what looks strange... :)

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:14 PM
You know what, I think I will do some research on it... next time I go to the supermarket, I will stay at the fruit section and see what looks strange... :)
:lol: I'll do the same!

and then we can discuss our findings when we're together in the supermarket :p

Nymeria
12-25-2005, 10:15 PM
But maybe I should go to sleep now... as I don't wanna be too tired when I go on family visit tomorrow! Nice to have talked to you! See you :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:16 PM
well the days you are in Holland are holiday days for me, so I got some days off! :)
I am happy that I also have holidays when you have holidays. :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:31 PM
yes it'll be great for sure :D men and women ;) speedskating always have their tournies together :)
I hope your favorite skaters win then! :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Btw. I like it you got a Dutch flag now :yeah:
Dankje! :D I am giving myself a bit Dutch mood before flying there... and adding some motivation to restart learning the Dutch language! :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:35 PM
I would be fair then, saying that I did go to the speedskating. And coz the last train home had gone already I had to stay at my friends house. Nothing wrong with that, is it?!
Nothing is wrong there

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:42 PM
yeah that is of course true, cleaning once in a while is of course never wrong :p

Uhm, are you sure it can't be fixed? Then just throw it away :shrug: (maybe keep the parts you might once can use again) It's indeed sad when you've to spend money on a new one, money can be used for so many better things :sad:
It was unexpected that it would break like that... No, I can't fix it anymore. The tube broke and became two parts... :o The problem is I don't know where I should throw it away... Do I have to bring it to somewhere? I can't just put it in my normal garbage bag... :p

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Yep, I know it doesn't matter, actually it's even better if I don't reach it, I did post too much in a year anyway. But it was great to have a goal. And when I made the goal I still could've reached it easily, but coz of things changed... having the guy and so, it made it a bit hard to reach the goal
To spend time with the guy and co was more important than reaching that goal.

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:44 PM
oh I see I still got the :( smiley in my sig :o should change that to some other!
Now, that looks better! ;)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:53 PM
you're lucky that Fabienne won't come back for a while, so you got time to get your hair back to normal :p
you got bad luck that you'll meet me quite soon, so if you hear someone laughing really loud at the airport it might be me who sees your hair :p
I won't send her my pictures for sure....

You know, I wanted to have shorter hair before I fly to Holland, so it was already a plan that I got a haircut... But, it was certainly not a plan that I would get this hair style now... Do I need a gel to make it look better?
Oh, please don't be so rude to a person you will meet for the first time! :lol: But, now I think I got used to looking at this hairstyle, and I find it not that bad,, actualy..

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:55 PM
outside they won't, but will we stay outside all the time? Not going for a drink or so somewhere? :p
I thought about going to the zoo and so on, and yeah, we will for sure be in some public buildings and take off our coats. :)

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:56 PM
:lol: I'll do the same!

and then we can discuss our findings when we're together in the supermarket :p
a good idea! :rolls: What would the people around us think then!!!

Stevens Point
12-25-2005, 10:57 PM
But maybe I should go to sleep now... as I don't wanna be too tired when I go on family visit tomorrow! Nice to have talked to you! See you :wavey:
You gave me some laugh tonight! Sleep well, Yvo! :wavey:

silverwhite
12-26-2005, 12:50 AM
:wavey:

SUKTUEN
12-26-2005, 04:42 AM
Happy Boxing Day~!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

ste
12-26-2005, 07:39 AM
yeah msn has been weeks ago! :o

yeah indeed - but we could at least write some messages with our mobiles that was also nice :)

and the toothy is back I've seen :) :toothy:

ste
12-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Yeah I also got work then :) but as I will be one of the few at work then I'll be able to log in for sure!

great and as my boss won't be there I will be aswell... not Friday but then I think you won't work anymore or am I wrong??

ste
12-26-2005, 07:42 AM
:hug: 1641 so you like to make mistakes? :p

:hug: 1642 so is everything installed already for wireless internet? :)

:hug: 1643 no I don't.... but finding them :p

:hug: 1644 not everything... but the guy will come this week to do it..perhaps tomorrow or Wednesday I don't know exactly...

ste
12-26-2005, 07:45 AM

hmmm this avy is... CUTE :hearts:

ste
12-26-2005, 07:47 AM

1418 posts missing... and after reaching this post here it will be even less...:p

ste
12-26-2005, 07:49 AM

nice to hear that you had fun... what were the meals then??

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 07:50 AM
:wavey:
Hello! :D

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 07:51 AM
Happy Boxing Day~!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:
Boxing Day?? :boxing: :scratch:

ste
12-26-2005, 07:51 AM

perhaps we're already too used to this form... so if we see a pineapple how it looks before we can open a tin :p it is more strange...:)

ste
12-26-2005, 07:55 AM

they didn't had to enter the bedroom :p
did you get that many presents that they had to carry things... :)

ste
12-26-2005, 07:58 AM
Merry Christmas, Steffi! :hug:

thanks very much :hug:

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:00 AM
nice to hear that you had fun... what were the meals then??
Guete Morgä Steffi! :wavey:

I had two nice meals. One was the dinner on 24th and the other was lunch on 25th. On 24th, I forgot the name of it. It is like fondue, but you put a piece of meat into a hot oil with a fondue fork... It is not fondue chinoirs.... My 2nd time to have this in my whole life. :) And on 25th, we had, some Swiss Platte as the first appetiser, salad as the 2nd appetiser, the mail dish, calfsteak with risotto, and some vegetables, sweet cream and some fruits as the first dessert, and some cake as the 2nd dessert... :eek: I had no place in my stomach anymore,, so I didn't get hungry till I went to bed.. I just had a huge one meal yesterday, no breakfast, no dinner... But, the meals were wonderful! :D

ste
12-26-2005, 08:02 AM
And, I can feel many Swiss people are like that, when I observe the people in Zurich. :)

don't know... but I think if it is just grey outside and very cold then there are many who wish the warmer weather and sunshine would be back...but when it is nice outside the sun is shining in the white snow...then many are happy with it...

ste
12-26-2005, 08:03 AM
That's nice that you had fun with your freinds then! :)

yeah that's also important ... and sometimes you can't have both...

ste
12-26-2005, 08:04 AM
I know.. ;) I don't listen to DRS 1-3 at all.. even the classic one... :o When Fabienne was here, she always switched on the radio (DRS 3) and did things here.

I don't like DRS 1 that much as there is so much talk on it... I prefer 3 to work as there is most of the time music and then a bit funny talk... so a good mixture and nice to work with it

ste
12-26-2005, 08:05 AM
Yes, I will! :)

so you could show it to me now... as it seems you're online :D

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:06 AM
perhaps we're already too used to this form... so if we see a pineapple how it looks before we can open a tin :p it is more strange...:)
Pineapple looks like it is the king of fruits. It has some nice hair on it. :p

ste
12-26-2005, 08:06 AM
I have to say Rivella red has also a strange taste... That is probably because I have not drunk it so often, and I had never had it before I came to Switzerland.. It is not a carbonated iced tea or so.... It is not sprite or fanta.. It is Rivella...

that's for sure right... In my oppinion you just like it or you don't.... the taste is a bit strange not like others as Fanta, Sprite etc...

ste
12-26-2005, 08:08 AM
I am not that talented like him.. :p

yeah there are perhaps 10 people on earth as talented as he was... and some of them don't realise it... so even less then...

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:08 AM
they didn't had to enter the bedroom :p
did you get that many presents that they had to carry things... :)
No, they didn't have to enter the bed room.. :) And, yes, they helped me carry the presents I got and also the left over food from the lunch. It took three men to carry everything.. :)

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:09 AM
thanks very much :hug:
How was your weekend? :)

ste
12-26-2005, 08:11 AM
Thanks steffi. :hug: Today we called her... Actually we tried to reach her for 2 and a half hours... She came home really late, and finally we could reach her. She said she had failed to get off the bus where she was supposed to get off, and after that, she waited for another bus to go back, but there wasn't one coming,, so she took a taxi home.... Typical Fabienne... :o But, all the family members talked to her today, and it was really great also for me to talk to her. It is always nice to talk to her..:D

you're welcome :hug: - nice that you all could talk to her! so it is typically for her to miss to go out of the bus?? :p
do you often phone with her? or do you normally write emails?

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:11 AM
don't know... but I think if it is just grey outside and very cold then there are many who wish the warmer weather and sunshine would be back...but when it is nice outside the sun is shining in the white snow...then many are happy with it...
When the weather is nice in the spring or summer, I see a lot of people sitting at the lake shore, enjoying the sun beam. A lot of people, I mean... :)

ste
12-26-2005, 08:12 AM
pfui! I could finish it before the time, so I had some time to post here before I had to go.. :p

ah that's good... but cleaning isn't that great... esp. when you've to do it alone..

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:13 AM
yeah that's also important ... and sometimes you can't have both...
I would do the same, to be friends rather than to see Roger on TV.. :)

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:15 AM
I don't like DRS 1 that much as there is so much talk on it... I prefer 3 to work as there is most of the time music and then a bit funny talk... so a good mixture and nice to work with it
That's what she did, too. Oh, do you know this program on DRS 3 on Sunday sometime like at 11 AM? There is a detective story or so... Oh, she liked it very much... :scratch:

ste
12-26-2005, 08:15 AM

hmm good question... I don't have any idea what would be best in this situation... :scratch:

ste
12-26-2005, 08:18 AM

http://www.martinpyka.de/bilder/physalis2.jpg

what do you say about this one???

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:19 AM
so you could show it to me now... as it seems you're online :D
I have to take a train soon, but I will show you now. :)

Stevens Point
12-26-2005, 08:23 AM
Time for me to go! Have a good day everyone! :wavey:

ste
12-26-2005, 08:25 AM

:lol: that wouldn't be that fair...:p

ste
12-26-2005, 08:27 AM
It was unexpected that it would break like that... No, I can't fix it anymore. The tube broke and became two parts... :o The problem is I don't know where I should throw it away... Do I have to bring it to somewhere? I can't just put it in my normal garbage bag... :p

can't you just buy a new tube then?? perhaps you should ask in the shop where you buy the new one where to throw the old one

ste
12-26-2005, 08:31 AM
Guete Morgä Steffi! :wavey:

I had two nice meals. One was the dinner on 24th and the other was lunch on 25th. On 24th, I forgot the name of it. It is like fondue, but you put a piece of meat into a hot oil with a fondue fork... It is not fondue chinoirs.... My 2nd time to have this in my whole life. :) And on 25th, we had, some Swiss Platte as the first appetiser, salad as the 2nd appetiser, the mail dish, calfsteak with risotto, and some vegetables, sweet cream and some fruits as the first dessert, and some cake as the 2nd dessert... :eek: I had no place in my stomach anymore,, so I didn't get hungry till I went to bed.. I just had a huge one meal yesterday, no breakfast, no dinner... But, the meals were wonderful! :D

yeah the first one is named Fondue Chinoise :) and do you know what?? I had the same on 24th for dinner :)
so you like Fondue Chinoise?? I do very much as you can eat whatever you like.. with those different sauces and things :lick:
but also the lunch sounds yummy.. but indeed very much :)

ste
12-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Pineapple looks like it is the king of fruits. It has some nice hair on it. :p

:lol: your fantasie sometimes is really great :yeah: so we now have the King of fruits... who is the queen then?? :lol:

ste
12-26-2005, 08:36 AM
No, they didn't have to enter the bed room.. :) And, yes, they helped me carry the presents I got and also the left over food from the lunch. It took three men to carry everything.. :)

wow then you now have food till next year :p

ste
12-26-2005, 08:39 AM
How was your weekend? :)

it was okay - on 24th we ate Fondue chinoise as I already said then we opened the presents in our family... then I watched a movie...
on 25th we went for lunch to my grandfather and all my relatives from my fathers side - we had Raclette and salad and as Dessert we had Schwarzwäldertorte :)

ste
12-26-2005, 08:41 AM
When the weather is nice in the spring or summer, I see a lot of people sitting at the lake shore, enjoying the sun beam. A lot of people, I mean... :)

yeah that's also something I like... or when you come home from work it is still sunny outside...and not as dark as it is now...

ste
12-26-2005, 08:42 AM
I would do the same, to be friends rather than to see Roger on TV.. :)

yeah Roger will be on TV many more times... so I can watch it soon again...

ste
12-26-2005, 08:43 AM
That's what she did, too. Oh, do you know this program on DRS 3 on Sunday sometime like at 11 AM? There is a detective story or so... Oh, she liked it very much... :scratch:

oh yeah "Philipp Maloney" :lol: she is a typical DRS 3 listener :D like I am :)

ste
12-26-2005, 08:47 AM
I have to take a train soon, but I will show you now. :)

thanks for showing :hug:

ste
12-26-2005, 08:48 AM
is it possible to see how many posts I had at the beginning of the year?

ste
12-26-2005, 09:14 AM
looks like everyone is sleeping....

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Thought so :p always great when people can laugh about you,even when you feel bad :p

exactly :p then you feel useful for others being happy :p

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Yep :bounce: a friend did wint ickets and I amallowe to go with him :yeah:

that's great :cool: which distances will you see?

o, and your avatat :hearts: I know it from somewhere :angel:

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:00 AM
dunno what it has named, but it has more posters who post a lot, not just 4 like here ;)
well, that doesn't say everything, the dutch thread has more posters than 4, but doesn't get quicker at all :p

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:07 AM
probably :p and of course we look at it different :)

yeah, you got that with different people ;)

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:08 AM

nice to see some posts from you! And I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, like all of you! :hug:

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:10 AM
I see...but no normal bread... :p

no.. :p

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:10 AM
there were only 50 or 70 cm available - 50 was too short so I had to take 70 :p

and I don't think you are 70 cm? :p

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:11 AM
that's right...but I won't come skiing with you :p

and I can't ski, so that's good :p

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:13 AM
you're welcome - but couldn't help as your guess is still wrong... :angel:

I searched back what my teacher said, and she said anstiften :p

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:16 AM
nienke as promissed, for you :)
pics aren't the best, it's hard to take really clear pics at speedskating. And as I did also have to scan them, quality did get even worse...

great pics :cool: Geni had pretty long hair than as well.. when was it?

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:18 AM
And last week my mum told me I had to check the newspaper as this pic was in it. Quality is really bad coz I had to scan it :( but I really had to laugh at this sitting cow :)

cute cow! :hearts:

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:21 AM
should be better again now... as I am quite up to date with my work again and we have a computer at home so I should be able to come online more often than I did the last weeks... I realised that the computer isn't everything but that there are 3 persons I really miss if I am not online :hug::hug::hug:

great :) i'm looking forward to some chats with you! :hug:

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:27 AM

congrats with the number and the slow posting! :p :hug:

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:28 AM

great you got a nice christmas :yeah: and I nice red sweatshirt :D

RogiNie
12-26-2005, 11:30 AM
right, if I have to guess, that's not fun.. It is not a logical sudoku game anymore...

right.. so I decided to don't guess how I can come further with my very hard one :p