Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 07:12 PM
I think it is a great invention
Sorry, I can't remember what "it" is.... :o

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 07:15 PM
if you once begin you get obsessed ;)
You know, I was doing sudoku this afternoon, and my colleagues joined me at the table. We talked about the sudoku, and I had some sudoku examples with me which I had printed out from the internet the other day, so I gave them to them :p So, we were 4 people and we did sudoku surrounding the table! Sadly no one could finish it,, yeah because they were category "very hard". :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 07:17 PM
where did you go that you still got something to eat?
It was about 10 PM.. and the restaurants (bars) in Zurich main station were open. We mainly wanted to drink a beer, and this place was famous for many kinds of beer. :)

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 07:18 PM
there are better things to do in Winter :)
yep! skiing and so on! Of course wearing plenty of clothes! :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 07:20 PM
will continue backreading... hmm perhaps tomorrow...
See you tomorrow! :wavey: I think I will be here tomorrow morning, but after that I won't be able to come here till 10 pm or so.

Hantuchov
12-21-2005, 07:49 PM
OMG, what did I miss?!? Now everyone has a cow in the avatars :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Just came here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :wavey: :hug:

Yvo, ste, Stevens Point....everyone! Stay well, guys! :bigwave:

PS.: ppppppfffffff Yvo, I was online today and you weren't there :tears: :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 07:58 PM
OMG, what did I miss?!? Now everyone has a cow in the avatars :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Just came here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :wavey: :hug:

Hello Luis!! :) Yeah, I guess you missed a lot because this is the 2nd time that we have a cow avatar at the same time! :p

I wish you merry Christmas and a happy new year, as well!! :angel:

Hantuchov
12-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Hello Luis!! :) Yeah, I guess you missed a lot because this is the 2nd time that we have a cow avatar at the same time! :p

I wish you merry Christmas and a happy new year, as well!! :angel:

Yeah, I imagined that! :smash: :smash: :smash:

Thank you!!! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I imagined that! :smash: :smash: :smash:

Thank you!!! :wavey:
No, it is not bad at all, because we sometimes change our mood and obsessions,, but one thing you have to know... We all love cows! :hearts:

Hantuchov
12-21-2005, 08:31 PM
LMAO, I've already told Yvo that it's a strange taste :unsure:, but that I respect that :angel:

ste
12-22-2005, 06:25 AM
Luis :smooch:
Wish you a nice Christmas and a happy New Year aswell Luis :hug::hug::hug:

hope your German studies go well so that we soon can write in German :)

all the best - and hopefully you will come a bit more often in 2006 in our thread - would be great :yeah:

ste
12-22-2005, 06:35 AM
I think I will vote, but not sure for who... Maybe I vote for both Roger and Tom,,, I don't know, yet...

so did you vote then?? ;)

ste
12-22-2005, 06:39 AM
I love this piece.. Such a beautiful symphony... Antonin Dvorak's Symphony No.9 "From the New World" Maybe you might have heard of the title.. Wonderful piece... That's what we are performing in the concert in March, also Tchaikovsky's 1st Piano Concerto... :worship:

hmm as I am not that good in classical music this pieces don't say me something but perhaps if I would hear them I could tell you if I've ever heard them

ste
12-22-2005, 06:48 AM
Ste, how's everything with your computer at home?! Is it fixed already? I so wanna have msn chats with you again!

now it is fixed :) and yesterday my sis installed MSN again... so I should be able to chat there again... but all my smileys are gone... so I will need them again...:)
hopefully I will get my laptop today or tomorrow then I could install MSN there aswell....

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:31 AM
LMAO, I've already told Yvo that it's a strange taste :unsure:, but that I respect that :angel:
I think cows are cute! Just look at our avatars! :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:34 AM
so did you vote then?? ;)
My intention was to vote for both Roger and Tom. I voted for Roger first, but then the telephon number I had to dial disappeared from the TV screen, and I didn't remember the number, so I couldn't vote for Tom... But, it didn't make any difference because the majority of the viewers voted for Tom...

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:36 AM
hmm as I am not that good in classical music this pieces don't say me something but perhaps if I would hear them I could tell you if I've ever heard them
The melodies of the 2nd movement and 4th movement from Dvorak's 9th symphony are quite famous. Maybe you might have heard them in the TV commercials and so on...

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:39 AM
now it is fixed :) and yesterday my sis installed MSN again... so I should be able to chat there again... but all my smileys are gone... so I will need them again...:)
hopefully I will get my laptop today or tomorrow then I could install MSN there aswell....
I should get more smilies as well in msn... :sad: Great that you get your laptop today or tomorrow!! :D

ste
12-22-2005, 07:47 AM
I prefer Nienke, though I don't mind Niinke :p

no, it's not too much, not when you post it :hug:

okay then you stay Nienke :)

thanks you're sweet :hug: and thanks very much for the cow-ecard :lol:

ste
12-22-2005, 07:48 AM
no, I like brown chocolate as well, but not on bread :p

hmm so you don't like bread and chocolate??

ste
12-22-2005, 07:49 AM
:hug: yeah, indeed! I guess you would fit in it?! :p

do you still think I would have fit in the round thing?? :lol:

ste
12-22-2005, 07:50 AM
I hope so :lol:

but you should come here when it is summer...then we could do more than now...

ste
12-22-2005, 08:02 AM
If Chiudi sees you with the guy in his arms... :eek:

so better not putting them in the photobucket :lol:

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 08:03 AM
just a :wavey: I am so dead, I maybe slept for one hour or so, and not even good! Will read back when I feel a bit better, now I just have to try not to get sick. But I had a great evening last night :yeah: the best evening of all of those I did go otu. Had fun with Teresa, Lin, Paul, the guy and some others! I am so gonna miss my time here, I for sure will come back once :)

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 08:08 AM
Tell her not to! :lol:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 08:14 AM
just a :wavey: I am so dead, I maybe slept for one hour or so, and not even good! Will read back when I feel a bit better, now I just have to try not to get sick. But I had a great evening last night :yeah: the best evening of all of those I did go otu. Had fun with Teresa, Lin, Paul, the guy and some others! I am so gonna miss my time here, I for sure will come back once :)
Great that you had a wonderful night! :yeah: I hope you are physically ok, though....

You shouldn't have gone to bed at all, it is hard to sleep just one hour and again get up. :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 09:23 AM
I am off for today.. i will come back here at 10 pm or so. Have a good day ladies! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:40 AM
Durian, called "the king of fruits" in Thailand. smells bad, tastes good.

http://www.durianpalace.com/images/Chanthaburi_Monthong1.jpg http://www.durianpalace.com/images/durians_on_tree1.jpg
it looks really strange, I don't know it :shrug:

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:43 AM
I hope you are having fun tonight, as well! Dancing night, right? :cool:
yep indeed, it was so great, but I feel sooooo bad now. But I think that is more coz I did hardly sleep. My stomach is complaining as well... so I did hardly eat yet today

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah, the assistant should help you a lot! Then you might have more time to talk to us!:p
Even more?! I already got the feeling I takl to you a lot during work, am online too much!

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:46 AM
I don't know if any Swiss coaches are doing their jobs in the world... :p
Maybe, there are sooo many countries! I don't know any swiss coach :p

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:47 AM
What women would do tonight: take a shower, make up the face, fixing the hair, choosing what to wear (the dress, shoes, if not decided yet),,,, it will take them a lot of time for the preparation for such an event. :p I can feel you are rather a quick person. :p
I didn't need too long to prepare on the dance, am always quick :p

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:48 AM
really nice of them! you got good friends and will be missed!
and I will miss them!

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:49 AM
:hug: 1627 I will try to see it yeah:)

:hug: 1628 hmm something is strange with the writing here again on my computer.. no size one... but a strange style :scratch:
:hug: 1629 good!

:hug: 1630 that is really strange :shrug: no idea how to change that!

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:51 AM

Hey Luis :smooch: yep we love cows :bounce:

merry christmas and a happy new year to you too!

sorry, been busy. Had to go to a dance, last days with students around...

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:54 AM
some are in photobucket already :shrug:

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Great that you had a wonderful night! :yeah: I hope you are physically ok, though....

You shouldn't have gone to bed at all, it is hard to sleep just one hour and again get up. :p
I am so not! I am happy when I can finally go to sleep, I am so dizzy! But I am surviving, waiting for the guy to say goodbye to him :sad:

well I did go to bed earlier already, I just didn't sleep :p

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 11:56 AM
I am off for today.. i will come back here at 10 pm or so. Have a good day ladies! :wavey:
won't be there then, hav eto go to sleep early today! so hopefully see you tomorrow :wavey:

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 04:19 PM
I said goodbye to them :sad: I did hate it, and I had hardly any time to say goodbye to the guy... I was just going to the school for my christmasmeeting with colleages and he did just go the other way round to the flat building. so we did stop and did talk for about five minutes and then I did kiss him goodbye... but he was sure that he wants to see me again soon :) and so do I!

Nymeria
12-22-2005, 04:19 PM
I am giong to my room now, it's early but I am so tired! :zzz:

ste
12-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Pff, I also need my dictionary to translate that sentence, but after "auch" you begin with a subject.

*Translating, using my dictionaries*
I can't tell, either, if "antreiben" is the right word, but "stimulieren" should be the right one for this.
I can't translate the word Semitism, because it doesn't say it in my dictionary (neither to Japanese nor to German), But I guess it is Antisemitismus. I would translate like this "Der Film würde auch den Antisemitismus stimulieren." or "Auch der Film würde den Antisemitismus stimulieren." With "antreiben" it would be "Der film würde auch den Antisemitismus antreiben." Ste might think differently, though. German is her mother tongue.

hmm good question... "antreiben" sounds strange and is for sure not the right description or translation but the way is correct... you mean the right thing for sure... but hmm how would I say it... stimulieren.. hmm no.. there is another better translation but whichf?? :scratch:
"anregen"... "beeinflussen"
was there some more sentences to get a better context??
perhaps you could say "Auch der Film kann zum Antisemitismus anregen"....

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:32 PM
it looks really strange, I don't know it :shrug:
There are strange looking fruits in South East Asia.. Bananas look actually the strangest of all the fruits in my opinion, but we don't think so because we are used to see them in Europe and all over the world. :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:33 PM
yep indeed, it was so great, but I feel sooooo bad now. But I think that is more coz I did hardly sleep. My stomach is complaining as well... so I did hardly eat yet today
Very less sleep is very hard for the body, indeed....

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Even more?! I already got the feeling I takl to you a lot during work, am online too much!
He can do the work without a computer that you usually do, so you can be here anytime you want.. :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Maybe, there are sooo many countries! I don't know any swiss coach :p
Jakob "Köbi" Kuhn :worship:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:36 PM
and I will miss them!
:awww: :hug:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:37 PM
I didn't need too long to prepare on the dance, am always quick :p
Yeah, I can feel you are quick in all you are doing. :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:39 PM
I am so not! I am happy when I can finally go to sleep, I am so dizzy! But I am surviving, waiting for the guy to say goodbye to him :sad:

well I did go to bed earlier already, I just didn't sleep :p

I won't ask you why you didn't/couldn't sleep... :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:41 PM
won't be there then, hav eto go to sleep early today! so hopefully see you tomorrow :wavey:
I still have school tomorrow for the whole day.... :( I don't know if I have time to come here tomorrow often, I have pretty much school for the whole day, and I might be going to my friend's room to have a dinner... But, when I find time, I will stop by here. :) See you tomorrow! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:42 PM
I said goodbye to them :sad: I did hate it, and I had hardly any time to say goodbye to the guy... I was just going to the school for my christmasmeeting with colleages and he did just go the other way round to the flat building. so we did stop and did talk for about five minutes and then I did kiss him goodbye... but he was sure that he wants to see me again soon :) and so do I!
You will see him again, for sure! :hug: :angel:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I am giong to my room now, it's early but I am so tired! :zzz:
Yeah, get some rest, Yvo! :zzz:

ste
12-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Ste, nice to see your posts again! :) Seems like your computer is back! :D

I drank Rivella rot on Monday.. What is the blue one and what is green one?

yeah it is back ...and next week I will get the laptop :bounce:

red is the normal one - blue is the light one and green is the one with green tea in it

ste
12-22-2005, 09:33 PM
If I had an opportunity to conduct, I would sure take it! :)

in a huge orchestra?

ste
12-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Sorry, I can't remember what "it" is.... :o

the GA for one day

ste
12-22-2005, 09:35 PM
You know, I was doing sudoku this afternoon, and my colleagues joined me at the table. We talked about the sudoku, and I had some sudoku examples with me which I had printed out from the internet the other day, so I gave them to them :p So, we were 4 people and we did sudoku surrounding the table! Sadly no one could finish it,, yeah because they were category "very hard". :p

great to do it with friends :)

ste
12-22-2005, 09:36 PM
It was about 10 PM.. and the restaurants (bars) in Zurich main station were open. We mainly wanted to drink a beer, and this place was famous for many kinds of beer. :)

ah in the main station... sadly I don't like beer

ste
12-22-2005, 09:37 PM
yep! skiing and so on! Of course wearing plenty of clothes! :p

I don't like winter that much... so I often wear a lot because I have cold :p

ste
12-22-2005, 09:39 PM
My intention was to vote for both Roger and Tom. I voted for Roger first, but then the telephon number I had to dial disappeared from the TV screen, and I didn't remember the number, so I couldn't vote for Tom... But, it didn't make any difference because the majority of the viewers voted for Tom...

yeah Tom won ... he deserves it! just sad that I couldn't see Roger :(

ste
12-22-2005, 09:40 PM
The melodies of the 2nd movement and 4th movement from Dvorak's 9th symphony are quite famous. Maybe you might have heard them in the TV commercials and so on...

perhaps you're right.. but as I don't know the song I can't tell you this...

ste
12-22-2005, 09:40 PM
I should get more smilies as well in msn... :sad: Great that you get your laptop today or tomorrow!! :D

will have to ask some on MSN if they can send me some smileys I often used as the :hug: here..:)

ste
12-22-2005, 09:43 PM
will go to bed for today...see you tomorrow:wavey:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 10:56 PM

red is the normal one - blue is the light one and green is the one with green tea in it
Do you know which laptop you are getting? the maker?

Green tea! that's why green.. So Rivella blue is not like blue tea is in it. :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 10:58 PM
in a huge orchestra?
That would be really nice! :D :angel:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 10:58 PM
the GA for one day
OK! yeah it is!

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 11:00 PM
great to do it with friends :)
Yesterday, I gave one of my sudoku copies to someone who had never seen sudoku before... Since I had no idea how I could go on with mine, so I helped her a bit,,, it was funny to work with her on her sudoku. :)

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 11:02 PM
ah in the main station... sadly I don't like beer
In Zurich, especially in Niederdörfli, there are restaurants and bars which are open until 2 am or 3 am. :) I like beer, I just drink occasionally. Sometimes at home, too. :)

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 11:04 PM
I don't like winter that much... so I often wear a lot because I have cold :p
I like every season, because every season has its beauty in it. :)

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 11:05 PM
yeah Tom won ... he deserves it! just sad that I couldn't see Roger :(
You didn't see the ceremony?

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 11:07 PM
perhaps you're right.. but as I don't know the song I can't tell you this...
I don't know songs of U2, Rolling Stones, Cold Play, Robbie Williams, either... So, that's understandable.. :p

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 11:09 PM
will have to ask some on MSN if they can send me some smileys I often used as the :hug: here..:)
I also copied the smilies of MTF as well, (mostly from Yvo).. I like this :worship: smily in msn because it worships really fast. :lol:

Stevens Point
12-22-2005, 11:09 PM
will go to bed for today...see you tomorrow:wavey:
Good night! :wavey:

ste
12-23-2005, 12:07 PM
:hug: 1629 good!

:hug: 1630 that is really strange :shrug: no idea how to change that!

:hug: 1631 hope I will be able to see a mistake of you once :p

:hug: 1632 me neither...hope with my laptop I won't have this problem :)

ste
12-23-2005, 12:08 PM
some are in photobucket already :shrug:

I only have the link of the chiudifan photobucket... not the private one

ste
12-23-2005, 12:11 PM
Do you know which laptop you are getting? the maker?

Green tea! that's why green.. So Rivella blue is not like blue tea is in it. :p

the brand is "Jet" never heard of it...but it is something new and very good they said :)

no definitely no blue tea :lol:
just the light version...but I don't like those light version like Coca Cola light etc... so I prefer the real stuff :p

ste
12-23-2005, 12:11 PM
That would be really nice! :D :angel:

but trying to compose a piece you won't?? :angel:?

ste
12-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Yesterday, I gave one of my sudoku copies to someone who had never seen sudoku before... Since I had no idea how I could go on with mine, so I helped her a bit,,, it was funny to work with her on her sudoku. :)

it's always nice to solve such things with others :)

ste
12-23-2005, 12:51 PM
In Zurich, especially in Niederdörfli, there are restaurants and bars which are open until 2 am or 3 am. :) I like beer, I just drink occasionally. Sometimes at home, too. :)

wow that long?? that's Zürich it seems :)
if you don't drink that much it is for sure good

ste
12-23-2005, 12:52 PM
I like every season, because every season has its beauty in it. :)

I prefer spring and summer or early autumn...but you're right that I also love things of winter... like those wonderful white landscapes

ste
12-23-2005, 12:53 PM
You didn't see the ceremony?

no :sad: my colleague came so I had to do something with her instead of watching it....

ste
12-23-2005, 12:57 PM
I don't know songs of U2, Rolling Stones, Cold Play, Robbie Williams, either... So, that's understandable.. :p

and I know them a bit better than the classical songs :)

ste
12-23-2005, 01:20 PM
I also copied the smilies of MTF as well, (mostly from Yvo).. I like this :worship: smily in msn because it worships really fast. :lol:

haven't realised that it is quick on MSN :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:30 PM
the brand is "Jet" never heard of it...but it is something new and very good they said :)

no definitely no blue tea :lol:
just the light version...but I don't like those light version like Coca Cola light etc... so I prefer the real stuff :p
Jet? never heard of it... but they say it is good, then hopefully it is good! :)

But, why blue? less sugar, then maybe Rivella white or so? :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:31 PM
but trying to compose a piece you won't?? :angel:?
I can try to compose something, but I am not good at composting, and it is so hard... I have composed some "Lieder" for my theory class.

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:33 PM
it's always nice to solve such things with others :)
It is also a good method to kill some time, if you don't have anything to do at the moment... I think I will listen to my MD and do sudoku during my flight. :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:34 PM
wow that long?? that's Zürich it seems :)
if you don't drink that much it is for sure good
Not all restrants, but only some restaurants are open till really late... I am not an alcoholic person. :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:35 PM
I don't know if I would tell that to my future children, but it was also funny to tell you probably! :p

I liked it in any case, so that story was worth going through it :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:36 PM
I prefer spring and summer or early autumn...but you're right that I also love things of winter... like those wonderful white landscapes
I guess your priority is warm/hot temperature... Yeah, I also like what I can see in each season, liek white snow in winter, some nice colors of the leaves in fall, and more flowers in spring. :)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:37 PM
This year is not that great in terms of Holidays, huh, December 24th is Saturday, that means we have school/work till Friday... My last appointment (class) finishes at 4.40 PM on Friday......

that's pretty late.. I could leave at 10 pm, because I didn't have the last classes coz of Christmas vacation :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:37 PM
no :sad: my colleague came so I had to do something with her instead of watching it....
Oh ok, but you didn't miss anything important. ;)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:38 PM
No, I didn't ask her, but how she told me about it was the key that she didn't like to use her brain so much, and it was too hard... :p

okay, that's possible :p I think it's nice to use your brain, you didn't get it for nothing :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:38 PM
and I know them a bit better than the classical songs :)
yeah, I bet you do! You listen to more of those pops, and I listen to more classics. :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:39 PM
haven't realised that it is quick on MSN :)
At least in my msn it is quick. That gives me a good laugh. :lol:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:41 PM
I liked it in any case, so that story was worth going through it :p
I think I will remember the story anyway, so I might tell anybody if I want to tell him/her something funny! :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:41 PM
What would be our goal once we have more posts than the Dutch thread? Would it be our good health? :lol:

:lol: I don't know what our next goal would be.. but first we have to overtake the Dutch thread before we think about that :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:42 PM
that's pretty late.. I could leave at 10 pm, because I didn't have the last classes coz of Christmas vacation :)
Yeah, 10 PM, good for you! :lol: :p I bet you meant 10 am. :p

My last class is finished! I am now officially in holidays! :D Though I have rehearsals on 29th, 30th, and 31st, and the concert on January 2nd (New years concert).

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Your welcome! You have also always helped me in Dutch! ;) Give and Take!

She will get to that post and might have her opinion then, if I notice she didn't read your post, then I will ask her.

:) My teacher said to me yesterday though an other word, not stimulieren, and not antreiben.. I don't know it anymore :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:45 PM
okay, that's possible :p I think it's nice to use your brain, you didn't get it for nothing :p
I think I used every cell of my brain to try to solve the very difficult ones, but I could not find the way out of the traffic jam... Maybe you have to make a guess in a very difficult one, because I really couldn't find a way... :shrug: So, I am printing out next time only hard ones (without very) so that I can finish it without guessing.

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:46 PM
:lol: I don't know what our next goal would be.. but first we have to overtake the Dutch thread before we think about that :p
Yeah, we have still plenty of time to overtake it! :)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:47 PM
I think I will give up the one I am doing... It is just no way out of this deadend... :o I don't like to look at the solution, but I haven't added a single number for quite long time....
:lol: luckily I won't be the only one who will give it up when i give it up :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:47 PM
:) My teacher said to me yesterday though an other word, not stimulieren, and not antreiben.. I don't know it anymore :p
but English "stimulate" and German "stimulieren" are the same, no? :shrug:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Well, shouldn't he be lecturing the students, and not doing sudoku!? :p

he probably should :p yesterday when we came in the class, he had written a huge soduko on the blackboard :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:49 PM
:lol: luckily I won't be the only one who will give it up when i give it up :p
You know, I couldn't move on anymore with my logical thinking, so I had to guess. Then I could go on a bit, but then I ended up realizing that it was a wrong guess. :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:49 PM
If you don't use those words, you forget them quickly... That is happening to my Dutch!! :(

yeah, exactly..

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:50 PM
he probably should :p yesterday when we came in the class, he had written a huge soduko on the blackboard :p
For you, students?? :eek: Yeah, it is good for your mathematical thinking. :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Friend rice! Sounds good! :lol: :o

No, the food at the University cafeteria isn't always tasty. But, it is cheap and a portion is large enough to fill your stomach... The cafeteria of my school is a bit more expensive than the university one, but it tastes better, I have to say... However, they don't give you much on your plate... :shrug:

definitely sounds good :p

that's a pity, it should be enough, cheap and good :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:51 PM
It was me! :p I also said about putting the garbage bag outside, when I began chatting here in June! :) Nice memory you got!

ah, I got it right :p

Stevens Point
yeah, exactly..
After Christmas, it is time to learn more Dutch intensively!!!

RogiNie
You are too young Nienke! :p
right :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Did you know it? The cartoon Heidi was made in Japan. :p

I watched it in series, not as a cartoon I think.. ;)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:52 PM
definitely sounds good :p

that's a pity, it should be enough, cheap and good :p
Yeah, many people are complaining that it is not much (not to them, but among students... :p ) So, some people go up on the hill to the university cafeteria to fill their stomach. :) I sometimes do it as well.

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:54 PM
right :p
Can we be still friends? :p you 16 (almost 17), and I 25

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 02:55 PM
I watched it in series, not as a cartoon I think.. ;)
You mean with the real actors and actresses? I haven't seen that one...

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Nah, it is quite a normal idea, here it is colder and snows more often than there, so it is easier for you to move to Switzerland where Ste and I are living than you somehow make the temperature cold. :p

that's true :p though it's not very easy either to move to switzerland :p

SUKTUEN
12-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Hello~!

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:57 PM
That's possible. I can't compare until I know more of Dutch. :p

smart ;)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:58 PM
But why 50 Chinese cities!? :eek: I didn't have to learn them while I was living in its neighbor country! Oh what I learned in the history class in my junior high school, Japan was for a long time a closed for foreign contacts, but I think Portugal and Holland were allowed to come to Japan, I think. In Kyushu, where an important trading port was located, there is a famous Dutch park. :cool:

I didn't see why we had to do it either :shrug: it was quite useless, especially because you forgot these cities very soon..
Holland could come to Japan yeah, that's true.. nice to have a dutch park :cool:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 02:59 PM
No school for you tomorrow! I envy you! Have fun! :wavey:

it was nice :) the presentation was a bit boring, but after that we went in the city, and that was nice :)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:00 PM
just a quick gutet nobody from me...

now it's for sure that I will get a laptop... so I can soon be online when I want to ...and not when the computer is free :)
that's great! :D hope to see you soon and regularly then! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:00 PM
that's true :p though it's not very easy either to move to switzerland :p
Seriously talking, I think there are a few opportunities to go to a foreign countries. when you go to an university, there might be some exchange programms, or you can go to a language school in that country,, or as "au pair"... :) If I want to live in Holland, what I could do is to register for a language school somewhere in Holland... Of course you need money for that, though.... :(

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Hello~!
Ni hao ma! :wavey:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:02 PM
this time it was hawaii time, I love pineapple :lick:

the spell is foetsie :p

hawaii time :dance:

ah, almost good, only did add a h too much :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:02 PM
it is a really good movie, and it for sure was a great evening! It was my last movie-evening with the guy,as yesterday I didn't see anything of the movie :p

Will think about it :p

the last movie-evening already :awww:

you just have to do it :angel: :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:04 PM
I will complain even more then, I just hate getting older. I wanna be a teenager again!

being a teenager is not everything either ;)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:07 PM
I didn't see why we had to do it either :shrug: it was quite useless, especially because you forgot these cities very soon..
Holland could come to Japan yeah, that's true.. nice to have a dutch park :cool:
Yeah, the park is called "HUIS TEN BOSCH". Is it in Dutch?

http://www.huistenbosch.co.jp/about/holland/img/holland_img.jpg http://www.huistenbosch.co.jp/about/gallery/photo/img/nyukoku1.JPG

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:08 PM
The age of 16 or 17 was perfect for me, I was allowed to drink, but didn't have too many things to worry about. Yes I think if I had to go back, I would choose that age :)

mm.. so i'm now on my highest point? :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:08 PM
it was nice :) the presentation was a bit boring, but after that we went in the city, and that was nice :)
So, your brother is just finished with his colleage?

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:10 PM
I was joking! :lol: Do you know this fruit from South East Asia called durian? It is a fruit, but it stinks like a hell. I hope you don't smell that as well... Nienke might know it as she was in Indonesia in the summer... It is really bad.

it's bad indeed :o and I didn't even smell it when the fruit was 'open'.. ;)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:11 PM

:lol: maybe you should print some 'medium' as well, for when somebody wants to do it as well :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:12 PM
it's bad indeed :o and I didn't even smell it when the fruit was 'open'.. ;)
I heard that it smells like an uncleaned toilet... :scared: And, I also heard from someone who was in Malaysia that some taxis and hotels have some messages on the door which said "no durians please.." :lol:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:13 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy new year for you as well! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:13 PM
:lol: maybe you should print some 'medium' as well, for when somebody wants to do it as well :p
From now on I just print out "hard" ones... I think medium is too boring... :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:14 PM
okay then you stay Nienke :)

thanks you're sweet :hug: and thanks very much for the cow-ecard :lol:

great :)

:hug: you're welcome :)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:15 PM
hmm so you don't like bread and chocolate??

no, not together :p though that's not exactly true, I like those soft rolls with chocolate.. :lick:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:16 PM
do you still think I would have fit in the round thing?? :lol:

mm.. I don't think so :p though it was pretty large :p

ste
Jet? never heard of it... but they say it is good, then hopefully it is good! :)

But, why blue? less sugar, then maybe Rivella white or so? :p

hope it aswell...but as it is a computer company they should know if the things are good or not :p and I pay much so it have to be good....

hmm no idea why blue... perhaps that is totally different in the look...

RogiNie
but you should come here when it is summer...then we could do more than now...

but in the winter there is snow :p

ste
12-23-2005, 03:17 PM
I can try to compose something, but I am not good at composting, and it is so hard... I have composed some "Lieder" for my theory class.

for this you need talent I think...as Beethoven had because he couldn't hear and still composed that great

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:17 PM
great that you got a nice evening :yeah: hopefully you'll be alive soon, one hour sleep is not really much :p :hug:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:18 PM

:hug: hope your friendship will stay!

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:19 PM
hope it aswell...but as it is a computer company they should know if the things are good or not :p and I pay much so it have to be good....

hmm no idea why blue... perhaps that is totally different in the look...
I have a sony Vaio, because I also heard it is good. It is good, but it is heavy... I might want to try blue and green Riviella as well. :)

SUKTUEN
Ni hao ma! :wavey:

I Am Good~!!!!!!!

I ate Swiss Chocolate hot pot last night~!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

RogiNie
hmm good question... "antreiben" sounds strange and is for sure not the right description or translation but the way is correct... you mean the right thing for sure... but hmm how would I say it... stimulieren.. hmm no.. there is another better translation but whichf?? :scratch:
"anregen"... "beeinflussen"
was there some more sentences to get a better context??
perhaps you could say "Auch der Film kann zum Antisemitismus anregen"....

anregen! I think that was the word my teacher said! anyway, thanks ste! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:20 PM
for this you need talent I think...as Beethoven had because he couldn't hear and still composed that great
Yes he was really great. he could hear those notes, chords, and instruments in his head. :worship:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:21 PM

I love coldplay :hearts:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 03:21 PM
i'm going to eat! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:22 PM
I Am Good~!!!!!!!

I ate Swiss Chocolate hot pot last night~!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:
That's nice! :) Was it good? Actually I don' know what it is...

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:22 PM
anregen! I think that was the word my teacher said! anyway, thanks ste! :hug:
good job, ste! :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:23 PM
I love coldplay :hearts:
Sorry, I don't know their songs at all.. :shrug: But, I do love Bruckner! :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:24 PM
i'm going to eat! :wavey:
Guten Apetitt! :)

SUKTUEN
12-23-2005, 03:30 PM
That's nice! :) Was it good? Actually I don' know what it is...

THIS is a pot full with chocolate and then use a fork pull some fruite , cake in to it~~ :devil:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:38 PM
THIS is a pot full with chocolate and then use a fork pull some fruite , cake in to it~~ :devil:
Oh that sounds nice. :) It is like cheese fondue, but chocolate instead of cheese. :D

SUKTUEN
12-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh that sounds nice. :) It is like cheese fondue, but chocolate instead of cheese. :D

YES YES YES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate all of them with my friends~!!! :devil:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Here is my plan of what I am doing the next couple of days. I am going to eat soon and at 9 pm I am invited to a party at my friends house... Probably I am sleeping there tonight. Tomorrow afternoon, I am traveling to Fabienne's family who live in Ermatingen (canton Thurgau, about 90 minute ride from Zurich). I sleep there, and on Sunday, we all drive to Fabienne's grand parents' house for celebrating Christmas.... It is sad that my most important person is not there, but we will call her together from there. :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:48 PM
YES YES YES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate all of them with my friends~!!! :devil:
Did your friends like it as well? Oh, I want to have some dinner! I am hungry!

SUKTUEN
12-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Did your friends like it as well? Oh, I want to have some dinner! I am hungry!

yes, they all like it~!!!!!!!!!

like it very much~~!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 03:55 PM
yes, they all like it~!!!!!!!!!

like it very much~~!!!!!!! :D :D :D
:yeah:

I feel like eating something Chinese...

SUKTUEN
12-23-2005, 03:59 PM

I feel like eating something Chinese...
TO YOU MY DEAR~~! :D :D

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 04:07 PM
TO YOU MY DEAR~~! :D :D
xie xie, Suktuen! I am going to eat one of those now hopefully! See you, Suktuen! Merry Christmas! :wavey: :aparty:

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:08 PM
I think I will remember the story anyway, so I might tell anybody if I want to tell him/her something funny! :p

yeah, that's something you won't forget :p if you want to cheer up someone, you can tell it :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah, 10 PM, good for you! :lol: :p I bet you meant 10 am. :p

My last class is finished! I am now officially in holidays! :D Though I have rehearsals on 29th, 30th, and 31st, and the concert on January 2nd (New years concert).

http://www.varmdomk.se/mc/guestbook/templates/default/images/smilies/smiley_whistle.gif

great you have holidays! :yeah: me as well :cool: but you don't have schools ;) I have today and tomorrow a rehearsal and tomorrow evening a concert :)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:13 PM
I think I used every cell of my brain to try to solve the very difficult ones, but I could not find the way out of the traffic jam... Maybe you have to make a guess in a very difficult one, because I really couldn't find a way... :shrug: So, I am printing out next time only hard ones (without very) so that I can finish it without guessing.

:lol: I have you think to guess as well, i still didn't finish mine, but I tried to solve it, and i'm stuck atm as well :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Yeah, we have still plenty of time to overtake it! :)

exactly ;) and we have plenty of time to think about the next goal ;)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:15 PM
but English "stimulate" and German "stimulieren" are the same, no? :shrug:

yeah, that's right :p but I didn't know that word I want to translate in English either, so I used stimulate :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:15 PM
You know, I couldn't move on anymore with my logical thinking, so I had to guess. Then I could go on a bit, but then I ended up realizing that it was a wrong guess. :p
that's a pity :p with such a thing you always guess wrong :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:16 PM
For you, students?? :eek: Yeah, it is good for your mathematical thinking. :p
I don't know why he did it.. we tried to solve it, but then we had to go to our seats :sad: :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:17 PM
After Christmas, it is time to learn more Dutch intensively!!!
yeah, you have to, otherwise you can't surprise Yvo! :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Can we be still friends? :p you 16 (almost 17), and I 25

of course, why not? ;) I had to think of a song of Jamie Cullum btw when you said this sentence, it's called 'Can't we be friends' :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:20 PM
You mean with the real actors and actresses? I haven't seen that one...

yeah, that's what I meant.. but I don't know how and with who, it's too long ago :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Seriously talking, I think there are a few opportunities to go to a foreign countries. when you go to an university, there might be some exchange programms, or you can go to a language school in that country,, or as "au pair"... :) If I want to live in Holland, what I could do is to register for a language school somewhere in Holland... Of course you need money for that, though.... :(

maybe I will study once in Switzerland :) I would really like that, but then there has to be something I can study there that has something to do with the study I want to do :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah, the park is called "HUIS TEN BOSCH". Is it in Dutch?

http://www.huistenbosch.co.jp/about/holland/img/holland_img.jpg http://www.huistenbosch.co.jp/about/gallery/photo/img/nyukoku1.JPG

that's cool :cool: those houses really looks dutch! Huis ten bosch is the name of the palace of our queen as well.. huis means 'house' and 'ten bosch' is in 'old' dutch 'at the forest' ;)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:24 PM
So, your brother is just finished with his colleage?

partly, he finished economics, but he still studies history ;)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:25 PM
I heard that it smells like an uncleaned toilet... :scared: And, I also heard from someone who was in Malaysia that some taxis and hotels have some messages on the door which said "no durians please.." :lol:

I smelled them when I was on a local market, and that was really an awful smell.. I heard that as well yeah :lol:

SUKTUEN
xie xie, Suktuen! I am going to eat one of those now hopefully! See you, Suktuen! Merry Christmas! :wavey: :aparty:

good night :wavey:

RogiNie
From now on I just print out "hard" ones... I think medium is too boring... :p

it's not that boring :p I once printed a medium I couldn't solve :p

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:26 PM
good job, ste! :)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Sorry, I don't know their songs at all.. :shrug: But, I do love Bruckner! :p
I know you love Bruchner :p I especially love a song from coldplay called 'Amsterdam' :hearts: I really can't get enough of that one.. If you want I can send it to you, I have it mp3 ;)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Guten Apetitt! :)

RogiNie
12-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Here is my plan of what I am doing the next couple of days. I am going to eat soon and at 9 pm I am invited to a party at my friends house... Probably I am sleeping there tonight. Tomorrow afternoon, I am traveling to Fabienne's family who live in Ermatingen (canton Thurgau, about 90 minute ride from Zurich). I sleep there, and on Sunday, we all drive to Fabienne's grand parents' house for celebrating Christmas.... It is sad that my most important person is not there, but we will call her together from there. :)

that's nice that you will call here there! I hope you have a lot of fun, even without Fabienne! :hug:

SUKTUEN
12-23-2005, 04:35 PM
hope sp will like the chinese food

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:12 PM
There are strange looking fruits in South East Asia.. Bananas look actually the strangest of all the fruits in my opinion, but we don't think so because we are used to see them in Europe and all over the world. :p
True, all fruit would look strange if you see it the first time! A pineapple would be strange as well, if it wouldn't be so well known!

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Very less sleep is very hard for the body, indeed....
I feel so much better now! I did go tomy room, did change clothes already, made myself ready to go to bed. Was laying on my bed watching tv and fell asleep. Woke up again just before 7.30pm did turn off the sound of the tv (but let the tv on as I actually wanted to see a tv programm :p) then I did turn around and fell asleep again! Didn't wake up till 8am this morning, so I slept over 12 hours :o seems I did really need it! And I am still not 100% feeling good :p so will need another good night tonight!

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:15 PM
He can do the work without a computer that you usually do, so you can be here anytime you want.. :p
now that is a good idea :lol:

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I can feel you are quick in all you are doing. :p
not in all, but in a lot yes! That's what everybody says :)

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:16 PM
I won't ask you why you didn't/couldn't sleep... :p
Good :p

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:18 PM
I still have school tomorrow for the whole day.... :( I don't know if I have time to come here tomorrow often, I have pretty much school for the whole day, and I might be going to my friend's room to have a dinner... But, when I find time, I will stop by here. :) See you tomorrow! :wavey:
I didn't have time to log in during the day as well :lol: but at least I am finally here. But would be good for me if nobody is here, so I can sleep early again today.
Tho I'll never reach my record of yesterday! Usually I can't go to sleep so early, shows how tired I was yesterday!

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:19 PM
You will see him again, for sure! :hug: :angel:
Iam quite sure about that as well! :)

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:20 PM

Will you get it from your parents, or will you have to buy it yourself? :)

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:23 PM
it alwaysmakes me smile as well, coz it does worships strange :lol:

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:27 PM
:hug: 1631 hope I will be able to see a mistake of you once :p

:hug: 1632 me neither...hope with my laptop I won't have this problem :)
:hug: 1633 you did before, so why not again?!

:hug: 1634 it usually is different with every computer or laptop you use. I prefer mtf the way I got it on my laptop. I've to get used to it every time again when I log in with a computer

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:28 PM
I only have the link of the chiudifan photobucket... not the private one
So far they are in the other one, will soon upload all the pics in the chiudifan one

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:29 PM
I would say that is quite late :shrug:

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:33 PM
the last movie-evening already :awww:

you just have to do it :angel: :p
yeah not nice :awww: I want more! :angel:

Already forgot where I had to think about :lol:

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:34 PM
mm.. so i'm now on my highest point? :p
others might name a different age, but for me so far it was

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:36 PM
great that you got a nice evening :yeah: hopefully you'll be alive soon, one hour sleep is not really much :p :hug:
indeed, you should've seen me yesterday, everybody said that I did look bad. And they had to repeat everything they said, coz I didn't get anything after the first time :p

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:37 PM
:hug: hope your friendship will stay!
For sure :)

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:39 PM
oh chocolat fondue! now I finally know what you mean :)

tho I did like the chocolat pork more :lol:

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 05:41 PM
have a great time with your friend and then your SH's family :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 08:12 PM
I am writing here from my friend's computer, which has French keyboard that makes me crazy. I just wanted to wish you a good evening! and I will reply to everything tomorrow (hopefully I have time for that.). :wavey:

Nymeria
12-23-2005, 09:05 PM
I am writing here from my friend's computer, which has French keyboard that makes me crazy. I just wanted to wish you a good evening! and I will reply to everything tomorrow (hopefully I have time for that.). :wavey:
See you tomorrow Yuk :hug:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:16 PM
I took the last bus home, so I am now home. :p She wanted to sleep early, and there were still ways home then, so I didn't stay there overnight, but came home. I know it is quite late now, but I am replying to all the posts! I hope you all are having a sweet dream! :zzz:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:19 PM
http://www.varmdomk.se/mc/guestbook/templates/default/images/smilies/smiley_whistle.gif

great you have holidays! :yeah: me as well :cool: but you don't have schools ;) I have today and tomorrow a rehearsal and tomorrow evening a concert :)
I have never had to rehearse so late in the year! But, I am alone without Fabienne, so I can do it! Have fun in rehearsals and your Christmas concert! :angel:

I love this whistling smily!

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:20 PM
:lol: I have you think to guess as well, i still didn't finish mine, but I tried to solve it, and i'm stuck atm as well :p
I have printed out some (only) hard ones, and I will do one of them in the train tomorrow. It is a good way to kill some time. :) Hopefully I can finish it without any problem like guessing...

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:22 PM
exactly ;) and we have plenty of time to think about the next goal ;)
Just like Roger, once we become the no.1 thread, we try to keep this position. :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:23 PM
yeah, that's right :p but I didn't know that word I want to translate in English either, so I used stimulate :p
But now you have a better way to say it thanks to ste. :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:24 PM
that's a pity :p with such a thing you always guess wrong :p
Yeah, I hate guessing...

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't know why he did it.. we tried to solve it, but then we had to go to our seats :sad: :p
What kind of math are you doing now?

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:26 PM
yeah, you have to, otherwise you can't surprise Yvo! :p
Oh, that's not good for me if I can't surprise her... So, I practice, practice, and practice..

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:27 PM
of course, why not? ;) I had to think of a song of Jamie Cullum btw when you said this sentence, it's called 'Can't we be friends' :p
:hug:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:28 PM
yeah, that's what I meant.. but I don't know how and with who, it's too long ago :p
If it is too long ago for you, it is then too too too long ago for me. :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:31 PM
maybe I will study once in Switzerland :) I would really like that, but then there has to be something I can study there that has something to do with the study I want to do :p
I don't know about other universities in Switzerland, but I think there is a good linguistic college in University of Zurich (Sprachwissenschaft). :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:33 PM
that's cool :cool: those houses really looks dutch! Huis ten bosch is the name of the palace of our queen as well.. huis means 'house' and 'ten bosch' is in 'old' dutch 'at the forest' ;)
Wow, a good name that also belongs to the queen of the Netherlands. :cool: Since it is in old Dutch, I don't have to learn this. :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:34 PM
partly, he finished economics, but he still studies history ;)
economics and history, a good combination, I think. :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:34 PM
I smelled them when I was on a local market, and that was really an awful smell.. I heard that as well yeah :lol:
Did you eat it there?

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:35 PM
it's not that boring :p I once printed a medium I couldn't solve :p
Ok, if I can't solve hard ones, I will go down to the medium ones. :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:36 PM
I know you love Bruchner :p I especially love a song from coldplay called 'Amsterdam' :hearts: I really can't get enough of that one.. If you want I can send it to you, I have it mp3 ;)
What is mp3?

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:38 PM
that's nice that you will call here there! I hope you have a lot of fun, even without Fabienne! :hug:
Thank you! :hug: Yes, I will! :D And you have a wonderful time as well! :angel:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:40 PM
hope sp will like the chinese food
Yeah, I like mostly all kinds of cheese food. :)

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:41 PM
True, all fruit would look strange if you see it the first time! A pineapple would be strange as well, if it wouldn't be so well known!
I went to a supermarket today. When I saw a pineapple there, I thought about this fruit convo with you and thought well, maybe a pineapple looks stranger than a banana.... :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:45 PM
I feel so much better now! I did go tomy room, did change clothes already, made myself ready to go to bed. Was laying on my bed watching tv and fell asleep. Woke up again just before 7.30pm did turn off the sound of the tv (but let the tv on as I actually wanted to see a tv programm :p) then I did turn around and fell asleep again! Didn't wake up till 8am this morning, so I slept over 12 hours :o seems I did really need it! And I am still not 100% feeling good :p so will need another good night tonight!
It is surprising for me that you slept that long, with knowing when you usually go to bed and you don't like to sleep till late! But, I can understand that you slept that long last night!

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:45 PM
now that is a good idea :lol:
But, sadly, your placement job there is over.... :sad:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:47 PM
not in all, but in a lot yes! That's what everybody says :)
Even I can say it, who haven't met you yet! :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:49 PM
I didn't have time to log in during the day as well :lol: but at least I am finally here. But would be good for me if nobody is here, so I can sleep early again today.
Tho I'll never reach my record of yesterday! Usually I can't go to sleep so early, shows how tired I was yesterday!
*wondering when you will get up this morning...*

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:52 PM
Iam quite sure about that as well! :)
Yeah, even someone of Switzerland is visiting you! That means you and he in the same country have a bigger possibility to meet each other! :p

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:53 PM
it alwaysmakes me smile as well, coz it does worships strange :lol:
Very fast worship!:lol:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:55 PM
have a great time with your friend and then your SH's family :)
Thanks! :hug:

Stevens Point
12-23-2005, 11:56 PM
See you tomorrow Yuk :hug:
I hope to see you while I am still at home which is until 2.30 PM :hug:

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 10:46 AM
I am in a :eek: situation..

I am leaving my apartment for a couple of days and it is so messy at the moment... When I come back from the family meeting of Christmas, some of them might drive me home and might come into my apartment... In case of that, it has to be cleaned up!! When they see this messy apartment, they don't think good about me as Fabienne's man... :eek: I have been cleaning everywhere since I got up! :bolt:

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 10:47 AM
If I don't see you anymore, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! :hug:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Just log on MTF, are we going to eat :rolleyes: well, i'll see you soon ;)

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:31 AM
Just like Roger, once we become the no.1 thread, we try to keep this position. :p
I duno if we'll ever reach it :shrug:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:33 AM
I went to a supermarket today. When I saw a pineapple there, I thought about this fruit convo with you and thought well, maybe a pineapple looks stranger than a banana.... :p
:lol: so funny we also think about our convo's when we are just in a normal place like the supermarket! I think of the fruits we are used to, the pineapple is one of the strangest ones! :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:34 AM
It is surprising for me that you slept that long, with knowing when you usually go to bed and you don't like to sleep till late! But, I can understand that you slept that long last night!
I was surprised I slept so long, but well, I did really need it. I didn't sleep enough the past month, so it was just waiting till I would finally have time to sleep

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:35 AM
But, sadly, your placement job there is over.... :sad:
Still one week to go, but the guy won't be there then :sad:

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Even I can say it, who haven't met you yet! :p
but once I don't like something or so, or am moody I can do things really slow. Just to take moretime, so I have to do less, you know...

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:38 AM
*wondering when you will get up this morning...*
I did go to sleep around 1.15 (so quite late, even while I was tired) and I woke up already at 8.30 :p so another night with not too much sleep :lol: my own fault, I didread last night and I did put the alarm so early :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Yeah, even someone of Switzerland is visiting you! That means you and he in the same country have a bigger possibility to meet each other! :p
I am quite sure about that as well :) but it'll be hard anyway. Think I'll see him again early in january!

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:40 AM
I hope to see you while I am still at home which is until 2.30 PM :hug:
if I hadknown that I would've logged in earlier... are you still her enow? :)

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:41 AM
I am in a :eek: situation..

I am leaving my apartment for a couple of days and it is so messy at the moment... When I come back from the family meeting of Christmas, some of them might drive me home and might come into my apartment... In case of that, it has to be cleaned up!! When they see this messy apartment, they don't think good about me as Fabienne's man... :eek: I have been cleaning everywhere since I got up! :bolt:
:lol: yep it's better you clean up then, from now on you've to take care of your appartment more, so you can always have visitors around :p

Nymeria
12-24-2005, 11:42 AM
If I don't see you anymore, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! :hug:
merry christmas :hug:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:09 PM
I would say that is quite late :shrug:

:rolleyes:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:11 PM
yeah not nice :awww: I want more! :angel:

Already forgot where I had to think about :lol:

maybe you can make some appointments with him to lay on a couch watching some movies ;)

shame on you :p you had to think about putting some nice pics on photobucket :angel:

RogiNie
12-24-2005, 12:14 PM
others might name a different age, but for me so far it was

and i'm really living till i'm finally a bit more free :p I want to quit finally this school!

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Just log on MTF, are we going to eat :rolleyes: well, i'll see you soon ;)
Merry Christmas, Nienke! :hug:

Stevens Point
I duno if we'll ever reach it :shrug:
We will see... :)

RogiNie
indeed, you should've seen me yesterday, everybody said that I did look bad. And they had to repeat everything they said, coz I didn't get anything after the first time :p

:lol: I don't know if I really wanted to see you then :p

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:18 PM
:lol: so funny we also think about our convo's when we are just in a normal place like the supermarket! I think of the fruits we are used to, the pineapple is one of the strangest ones! :p
Yeah, and is there any stranger looking fruit than a curved-shaped banana?? :p

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:19 PM
I was surprised I slept so long, but well, I did really need it. I didn't sleep enough the past month, so it was just waiting till I would finally have time to sleep
And, I think you will have enough time to sleep during these holidays, won't you?

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Still one week to go, but the guy won't be there then :sad:
Oh, you have to come back to Deurne after Christmas weekend??

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:22 PM
but once I don't like something or so, or am moody I can do things really slow. Just to take moretime, so I have to do less, you know...
I am also fast in some, but am slow in some, too.... :o

Stevens Point
12-24-2005, 12:23 PM
I did go to sleep around 1.15 (so quite late, even while I was tired) and I woke up already at 8.30 :p so another night with not too much sleep :lol: my own fault, I didread last night and I did put the alarm so early :p

That's how you spend your weekend, and if you like it, that's good. :)