*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08 [Archive] - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 10:59 PM
nice that you have your presents! :) I guess many people thought about it to buy some presents :p a pity that the snow is gone..
Yeah, Saturdays and even Sundays (on last two Sundays the stores were open for Christmas shopping) were so bad for Christmas shopping this time... I read in today's headline that you could not move at all in the stores because there were incredibly too many people!!

Today we got more snow! :cool:

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:01 PM
I got a party from my bro who celebrated that he got his diploma ;)
Congratulations to Yvo's future boyfriend! :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:02 PM
*jealous* :p
I guess you are living below the sea level, so it is not that cold.. :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:04 PM
you're always welcome :p I'll try to speak without too much abbreviations :p
So you Dutch people like to talk with abbreviations, huh? :p Swiss people like to talk with abbreviations as well when they talk in Swiss German, I think... Some call computer "Compi"

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:07 PM
funny that you learned that there :lol: I live below sea level ;)
Ah so you do live below the sea level: :cool: Yeah, we learned some stuff from Europe, like the headquarters of EU is located in Brussel, Belgium, or there are two international rivers which are the Rhein and the Donau. I still remember some of them and also forgot some of them. :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:12 PM
you really slept in the practice room? :rolls: on the floor? without a blanket? you're really weird :p
I wasn't the only one who did that there!:p

It was winter, and I had a thick coat on, no blanket. And, yeah, the floor was a bit hard (of course). My euphonium gig bag was a bit soft, so I used it as my pillow. :p It was indeed a little cold, and uncomfortable, but it was somehow adventurous! :p When I think of what I did back then, yeah, I was a little weird. :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:13 PM
i'm busy as well :p but now i have some time :)
When do your holidays begin?

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:14 PM
definitely :cool:
your current avarat is also cute! :angel:

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:16 PM
I think you can throw that sauce away by now :p
Yeah, I should do that. Actually I could have thrown that away already 2 years ago or so. :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:17 PM
was it too difficult or didn't she like it? :p
I think it's both. :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:18 PM
nah.. I don't like it very much anymore there..
Well, then we will soon or later surpass the number of the Dutch thread... :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:33 PM
o, btw, yukio.. can you translate this sentence for me in German? 'the movie would also stimulate anti-Semitism' I had: 'Auch würde der film antreiben zum Judenhass' but my teacher didn't know whether that 'antreiben' is correct.. can you tell me?
Pff, I also need my dictionary to translate that sentence, but after "auch" you begin with a subject.

*Translating, using my dictionaries*
I can't tell, either, if "antreiben" is the right word, but "stimulieren" should be the right one for this.
I can't translate the word Semitism, because it doesn't say it in my dictionary (neither to Japanese nor to German), But I guess it is Antisemitismus. I would translate like this "Der Film würde auch den Antisemitismus stimulieren." or "Auch der Film würde den Antisemitismus stimulieren." With "antreiben" it would be "Der film würde auch den Antisemitismus antreiben." Ste might think differently, though. German is her mother tongue.

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:41 PM
right :p then you're not that smart as I thought :p
Who do you think I am, a math professor? :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:42 PM
yeah, I feel that as well ;) even some teachers of me do it now :p
But, not during the class, right? :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:44 PM
:lol: you didn't know I was Albert Einstein in my previous life? :p just kidding, I hope I will finish it once, then i'm already satisfied :p
I am also trying to slove another very hard one, but I have reached a deadend.. :shrug: I think I have done everything right till there, but I can't proceed from there... But, there should be still a way to go on from there!! I just look more carefully!!

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:45 PM
of course! but I don't think many will do it just for their hobby.. most of the time because they need it for their work, or for a vacation etc.. ;)
Did you learn some Indonesian prior to your visit there? :aplot:

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:46 PM
yeah, I know that feeling :o though I can resist it often :p and I know i won't be happy at all the next morning, so I try to don't do it that often :p
It is 10 to 1 AM now and I am still here replying! :lol: I don't need to get up tomorrow early, so no problem :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:49 PM
okay, see you later! :wavey: enjoy the dinner and the rehearsal! :)
I had some weird friend rice in the university cafeteria, where you can eat their food for student price, but the fried rice tasted not that great. But, it is cheap, so I can't complain... :p

Stevens Point
12-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Oh my goodness! I still have to put the garbage bag outside!!! I almost forgot about it!! :bolt:

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:01 AM
:D

Really? What will you want to eat? :D
After all we decided chinese was too expensive, so we did go to the pizza restaurant again :p

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:02 AM
I realised it already now that you got the cow-avarat back :rolleyes:
You don't have to rolleyes at me for that, I didn't tell you, you have to change as well :p

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:03 AM
and what do I have to choose then? :sad: :p
Pizza foetsie? :shrug:

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:04 AM
:confused: Why did they think you were a deaf person?
Well there was this other deaf girl, and I was communicating with her by writing on a paper. But I was so busy writing, thta I didn't notice they asked me what I wanted to eat, so the others did order for me. And since that moment they always asked the others what I wanted :p

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:07 AM
Speaking of Dutch soccer, my favorite teams don't face the country Holland, but they face the teams which are led by a Dutch coach. Japan vs Australia (Hiddink) and Switzerland vs South Korea (don't know the name, but he is a Dutch)... Who is the national coach of Holland?
Yep we got 4 Dutch coaches :lol: I think thatmustbe like a record :p

the one of our team is Van Basten :bounce: he's really one of my faves, finally one who dared to make choices! :yeah: I like the Dutch team a lot more now he's coach

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:09 AM
Oh my goodness! I still have to put the garbage bag outside!!! I almost forgot about it!! :bolt:
hope you were still in time :)

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:14 AM
Last evening was great again, I was rather tired, and still I decided to watch a movie till after midnight. Just coz I love the movie, I guess you all know it, as it's a famous one :) we watched 'green mile'. The guy and I did lay on the couch already before the movie started so after all we could lay on the couch together for 4,5 hour :angel: and actually that made me more tired, but coz I love the movie so much, I didn't fall asleep. And I think I am the only one who didn't miss anything of the movie. But at the end the two guys (the guy and paul) were sleeping and Lin and I were joking about that. But as soon as the movie was over, did I fall asleep, so tired was I. I didn't even notice the boss of the building entered the common room and walked to the tv, but did wake up when he did turn it off :p Lin did take some pics of us, but I still have to see if I will show them to you or not :p (not that they're bad or so)

rachelzszs
12-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Oh, Once See you in Stan's...:lol:

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:31 AM
:shrug:

rachelzszs
12-20-2005, 08:32 AM
what's up?
Just say hello to ya....
How's that?

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Sorry didn't get what you meant, I like it you come to say hello. Hey :wavey:

How are you?!

rachelzszs
12-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Well, I meant I had met you in some other Fan Forum ...:lol:

:hug:

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:42 AM
ok that can be true, I post in several forums :p Anyway, nice that you post here now. It's always great when other posters visit this thread! :hug:

I hope you have a nice day :)

rachelzszs
12-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Thank you, hope you too...:lol:

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 08:55 AM
So far (it's only 10am) it is ok, I am just really tired, I should learn to go to bed in time! :p

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 09:31 AM
I'm quite lonely here today it seems :( where are you all?! Coz I won't be on (a lot) in the afternoon!

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:18 AM
how much I love this board when it disappears, just at the moment that there are more posters (of this thread) are online! :rolleyes:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Well there was this other deaf girl, and I was communicating with her by writing on a paper. But I was so busy writing, thta I didn't notice they asked me what I wanted to eat, so the others did order for me. And since that moment they always asked the others what I wanted :p
If I imagine if I were ever deaf... You can't hear the voice of someone you love, you can't hear great music, and so on... When he wrote his great Symphony No.9, Beethoven was totally deaf. It is a bit sad that he never heard it.

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:31 AM
If I imagine if I were ever deaf... You can't hear the voice of someone you love, you can't hear great music, and so on... When he wrote his great Symphony No.9, Beethoven was totally deaf. It is a bit sad that he never heard it.
I wouldn't like to be deaf either... tho if I had the choice between for example being blind or being deaf, I think I would prefer to be deaf.

Yeah Beethoven :worship: I can't imagine how to write a symphony while being deaf! (I can't even write one while I can hear :p)

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Yep we got 4 Dutch coaches :lol: I think thatmustbe like a record :p

the one of our team is Van Basten :bounce: he's really one of my faves, finally one who dared to make choices! :yeah: I like the Dutch team a lot more now he's coach
Dutch coaches must be really good then! Well, its team itself is really good, so no wonder... :) Hiddink is really a nice coach as well. He led South Korea to the best 4 of the last WC, and now he led Australia to World Cup. Japan should never underestimate Australia guided by Hiddink. I know he used to be the coach of the Dutch team as well about 8 years ago or so.

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Dutch coaches must be really good then! Well, its team itself is really good, so no wonder... :) Hiddink is really a nice coach as well. He led South Korea to the best 4 of the last WC, and now he led Australia to World Cup. Japan should never underestimate Australia guided by Hiddink. I know he used to be the coach of the Dutch team as well about 8 years ago or so.
Hiddink :bolt: I don't like him, but he is a good coach indeed... it's sad that he's the coach of a great country like Australia.

It's nice that Dutch coaches are important for soccer, and also Dutch players. Now it's time Dutch teams get more important again. But there is progress, there are two Dutch teams in next round of CL and two in next round of UEFA cup :)

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:35 AM
hope you were still in time :)
You know, the garbage bag wasn't that full, so I didn't put that outside, and I will probably do it next week when it is full. :p And, of course I had to wear again long pants, sweatshirt, socks, my coat and shoes to go outside again, and I was too lazy to do that, anyway... :p

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:36 AM
You know, the garbage bag wasn't that full, so I didn't put that outside, and I will probably do it next week when it is full. :p And, of course I had to wear again long pants, sweatshirt, socks, my coat and shoes to go outside again, and I was too lazy to do that, anyway... :p
:lol: I can understand, would be too lazy for that as well! :p well it doesn't allways matter if it is full, I hope for you it won't start to smell :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Last evening was great again, I was rather tired, and still I decided to watch a movie till after midnight. Just coz I love the movie, I guess you all know it, as it's a famous one :) we watched 'green mile'. The guy and I did lay on the couch already before the movie started so after all we could lay on the couch together for 4,5 hour :angel: and actually that made me more tired, but coz I love the movie so much, I didn't fall asleep. And I think I am the only one who didn't miss anything of the movie. But at the end the two guys (the guy and paul) were sleeping and Lin and I were joking about that. But as soon as the movie was over, did I fall asleep, so tired was I. I didn't even notice the boss of the building entered the common room and walked to the tv, but did wake up when he did turn it off :p Lin did take some pics of us, but I still have to see if I will show them to you or not :p (not that they're bad or so)
Personally, I would love to see the pictures. :p

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Personally, I would love to see the pictures. :p
OK, will think about it... :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:40 AM
So far (it's only 10am) it is ok, I am just really tired, I should learn to go to bed in time! :p
But, it is an exceptional week for you! :angel:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm quite lonely here today it seems :( where are you all?! Coz I won't be on (a lot) in the afternoon!
I got up late this morning, and I came straight to school! :p I will have much time today, but I have to practice some things, so I will be here whenever I want to have a break or so. What are you doing this afternoon?

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:46 AM
how much I love this board when it disappears, just at the moment that there are more posters (of this thread) are online! :rolleyes:
When I wanted to make the first reply in this thread this morning, MTF got stuck... I bet it happened to you as well! Did you notice me before it got stuck?

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:46 AM
But, it is an exceptional week for you! :angel:
Indeed, I have allowed me this week to do what I want :)

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:48 AM
I got up late this morning, and I came straight to school! :p I will have much time today, but I have to practice some things, so I will be here whenever I want to have a break or so. What are you doing this afternoon?
non computer work again, I like the work I have to do then, have to work with the technical department of this school. They're all great guys! And then I have to leave early coz I have to go to breda

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 10:52 AM
When I wanted to make the first reply in this thread this morning, MTF got stuck... I bet it happened to you as well! Did you notice me before it got stuck?
yep I saw you online, in the memberlist, as I was bored and wanted to know if I could expect any post soon :p so I saw your name, saw you replying and then at once the board was gone ...

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't like to be deaf either... tho if I had the choice between for example being blind or being deaf, I think I would prefer to be deaf.

Yeah Beethoven :worship: I can't imagine how to write a symphony while being deaf! (I can't even write one while I can hear :p)
I guess so, too because being able to see is more important for living, I think... The great story of Beethoven is that he conducted the world premier of his 9th symphony, of course without being able to hear. After the performance was finished, he just stood there for a while until the concert master touched him and informed him to turn around. What he saw was the big applause from the audiences. He also could not hear the applause from his back.

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 12:40 PM
just a quick message, I won't be able to log in again, just for now as theo ne I have to work with has a quick meeting with someone. So see you all tomorrow afternoon again :) as tomorrow morning I ahve to work with this technical deparment again :D

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Hiddink :bolt: I don't like him, but he is a good coach indeed... it's sad that he's the coach of a great country like Australia.

It's nice that Dutch coaches are important for soccer, and also Dutch players. Now it's time Dutch teams get more important again. But there is progress, there are two Dutch teams in next round of CL and two in next round of UEFA cup :)
What's wrong with Guus Hiddink? And who are in still in the CL? Ajax and? PSV?

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:46 PM
:lol: I can understand, would be too lazy for that as well! :p well it doesn't allways matter if it is full, I hope for you it won't start to smell :p
Well, it doesn't stink now, so it is good. :) The problem is the kitchen garbage. I have a special box just for the kitchen garbage. Now it is winter, so it doesn't stink, but when it is summer it is pretty bad. it starts to stink and these flying insects are starting to settle there, they increase a lot. I can close the box, but when I open it, the smell of it is 100th as stinky as when I keep it open... :o

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:47 PM
OK, will think about it... :p
You thought about it. :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Indeed, I have allowed me this week to do what I want :)
That's nice! I wish you a wonderful time during your left time there. :angel:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:49 PM
non computer work again, I like the work I have to do then, have to work with the technical department of this school. They're all great guys! And then I have to leave early coz I have to go to breda
What are you doing in Breda?

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:52 PM
yep I saw you online, in the memberlist, as I was bored and wanted to know if I could expect any post soon :p so I saw your name, saw you replying and then at once the board was gone ...
The moment was pretty bad... I wanted to make a post, then I couldn't... Then a person next to me had a problem with her computer, so she asked me for a help,, but, I couldn't do much, so we were trying together to solve this, but we couldn't at the end sadly,,, She left then, and I went back to MTF, tried to post again, and it workd. :)

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:53 PM
just a quick message, I won't be able to log in again, just for now as theo ne I have to work with has a quick meeting with someone. So see you all tomorrow afternoon again :) as tomorrow morning I ahve to work with this technical deparment again :D
have a nice day, and see you tomorrow! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 12:53 PM
ste... wo bisch....

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 12:57 PM
I guess so, too because being able to see is more important for living, I think... The great story of Beethoven is that he conducted the world premier of his 9th symphony, of course without being able to hear. After the performance was finished, he just stood there for a while until the concert master touched him and informed him to turn around. What he saw was the big applause from the audiences. He also could not hear the applause from his back.
that is nice :) yeah being deaf must be hard as well. you experience everything a lot different of course

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 12:59 PM
What's wrong with Guus Hiddink? And who are in still in the CL? Ajax and? PSV?
he's not my type, he's kind of more the psv type, psv and ajax are too different, psv kind of players or coaches often don't fit in the team of ajax, and the other way round ;)

yep ajax and psv, as they were the only two Dutch teams who started in CL. ;)

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Well, it doesn't stink now, so it is good. :) The problem is the kitchen garbage. I have a special box just for the kitchen garbage. Now it is winter, so it doesn't stink, but when it is summer it is pretty bad. it starts to stink and these flying insects are starting to settle there, they increase a lot. I can close the box, but when I open it, the smell of it is 100th as stinky as when I keep it open... :o
that's logical, in the summer you always have to empty such bin more often than in winter.

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 01:00 PM
You thought about it. :p
seems I did, yes :p

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 01:01 PM
That's nice! I wish you a wonderful time during your left time there. :angel:
Thanks :) I can't believe it's over so soon! the past two months did go so fast!

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 01:02 PM
What are you doing in Breda?
the girl who's staying in my room will be there the last week, and I've to talk with her about some things before she leaves :)

Nymeria
12-20-2005, 01:02 PM
The moment was pretty bad... I wanted to make a post, then I couldn't... Then a person next to me had a problem with her computer, so she asked me for a help,, but, I couldn't do much, so we were trying together to solve this, but we couldn't at the end sadly,,, She left then, and I went back to MTF, tried to post again, and it workd. :)
I didn't like it as i was alone all the time and at the moment you came, the board disappeared :p

ste
12-20-2005, 01:32 PM
..... :wavey:

do you still know me after such a long time no see???

I am sorry for not being on lately....but do you know what??? our PC is back since today afternoon :bouince:
but won't be on this evening as I have to go to someone who had her 91st b'day yesterday... but will try to be on tomorrow... have to check with our family... and perhaps when I will get home my mum will tell me that I can have a laptop finally... this specialist is testing this afternoon if it works or not.......... pray for me it will :angel::worship:

I will backread asap...... but I am just dying with my work atm so I can't be on during the day... hope that will change soon... like that it's not that great.... too severe.....

miss you all VERY much :hug::hug::hug:

ste
12-20-2005, 03:02 PM
to belong to you all I change back to Chiudinella aswell then :)

SUKTUEN
12-20-2005, 03:29 PM
Hello~!

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:28 PM
that is nice :) yeah being deaf must be hard as well. you experience everything a lot different of course
Being deaf, I could still communicate with you, but if I were blind, how could I read your posts!!? :eek:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:29 PM
he's not my type, he's kind of more the psv type, psv and ajax are too different, psv kind of players or coaches often don't fit in the team of ajax, and the other way round ;)

yep ajax and psv, as they were the only two Dutch teams who started in CL. ;)
Ah, like PSV. That explains why you don't like him. :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:36 PM
that's logical, in the summer you always have to empty such bin more often than in winter.
I think I am an economical person. We have to buy this special bag for garbage, so I wait till the bag gets full. I don't throw the kitchen garbage away just because it stinks. And, we don't have any special place to throw it away, so I put it in the normal garbage bag just before I put it outside. I put the garbage bag outside when it is full, so even though it stinks, I wait till it gets full. Usually it gets full in two week cycle, so that doesn't get it too stinky.

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks :) I can't believe it's over so soon! the past two months did go so fast!
Yeah time flies really... I am already 25 years old... :o

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:41 PM
the girl who's staying in my room will be there the last week, and I've to talk with her about some things before she leaves :)
OK. So, the room is soon waiting for you to come!! ;)

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:42 PM
I didn't like it as i was alone all the time and at the moment you came, the board disappeared :p
I bet it didn't like me, and I am not welcome in MTF! :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:45 PM

I am sorry for not being on lately....but do you know what??? our PC is back since today afternoon :bouince:
but won't be on this evening as I have to go to someone who had her 91st b'day yesterday... but will try to be on tomorrow... have to check with our family... and perhaps when I will get home my mum will tell me that I can have a laptop finally... this specialist is testing this afternoon if it works or not.......... pray for me it will :angel::worship:

I will backread asap...... but I am just dying with my work atm so I can't be on during the day... hope that will change soon... like that it's not that great.... too severe.....

Steffi, welcome back! :hug:

Nice that you will get a laptop!! You always wanted it!! :bounce: Yeah, I pray for you, that everything is fine then! :angel: I can imagine that it is now so stressful at work especially at this time. Good luck!

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Haha, we are all now back to a cow cow mood! :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 07:11 PM
I think so as well, but I just have to read the book and repeat them! :)

exactly ;) some things for you to do then! :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 07:11 PM
The story of Heidi is well know, I think, but I am afraid I don't know the author's name... :o

I know the story of Heidi yeah :p but I think I never read the book..

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Yeah, Saturdays and even Sundays (on last two Sundays the stores were open for Christmas shopping) were so bad for Christmas shopping this time... I read in today's headline that you could not move at all in the stores because there were incredibly too many people!!

Today we got more snow! :cool:

pff.. I don't want to be in those shops :p you're glad that you finished christmas-shopping? ;)

great :cool:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Congratulations to Yvo's future boyfriend! :yeah:

no, it's my other bro :lol:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 07:24 PM
I guess you are living below the sea level, so it is not that cold.. :p

but I want to have it cold :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 07:27 PM
So you Dutch people like to talk with abbreviations, huh? :p Swiss people like to talk with abbreviations as well when they talk in Swiss German, I think... Some call computer "Compi"

I think every language have those abbreviations ;) but I think Dutch people doesn't use that much of them, compared to for example English..

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Ah so you do live below the sea level: :cool: Yeah, we learned some stuff from Europe, like the headquarters of EU is located in Brussel, Belgium, or there are two international rivers which are the Rhein and the Donau. I still remember some of them and also forgot some of them. :p

yeah, I do live below see level :p you guessed it right ;) nice that you learned those things there :) it's good to know something from the world :yeah:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 07:46 PM
I know the story of Heidi yeah :p but I think I never read the book..
I have never read it, either, but I have watched the cartoon of it! :)

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 07:47 PM
pff.. I don't want to be in those shops :p you're glad that you finished christmas-shopping? ;)

great :cool:
Yeah, I am glad that I didn't go shopping on Sunday! I went on Saturday, but it was also full of people!

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 07:48 PM
no, it's my other bro :lol:
Oh, OK! :lol: :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 07:49 PM
but I want to have it cold :p
Move to Switzerland. :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I think every language have those abbreviations ;) but I think Dutch people doesn't use that much of them, compared to for example English..
Abbreviations in writing or talking? I personally don't use many abbreviations in any languages.. (mostly I don't know many... :p )

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 07:53 PM
yeah, I do live below see level :p you guessed it right ;) nice that you learned those things there :) it's good to know something from the world :yeah:
I had to learn especially the countries's names, their locations, the captial cities, and so on..., and about the countries like Holland produces, for examples tulips, and so on... Did you learn some things of other continents? ;)

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:27 PM
I wasn't the only one who did that there!:p

It was winter, and I had a thick coat on, no blanket. And, yeah, the floor was a bit hard (of course). My euphonium gig bag was a bit soft, so I used it as my pillow. :p It was indeed a little cold, and uncomfortable, but it was somehow adventurous! :p When I think of what I did back then, yeah, I was a little weird. :p

ah, so there were more weird people there :p

but it's a really funny story :cool: and nice to tell later to your children :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:27 PM
When do your holidays begin?

friday at noon :cool:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:28 PM
your current avarat is also cute! :angel:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I should do that. Actually I could have thrown that away already 2 years ago or so. :p

yeah, that wasn't a bad idea either :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:30 PM
I think it's both. :p

you didn't ask her? :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Well, then we will soon or later surpass the number of the Dutch thread... :p

yeah, I think we will do that definitely, and it won't take that long ;)

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Pff, I also need my dictionary to translate that sentence, but after "auch" you begin with a subject.

*Translating, using my dictionaries*
I can't tell, either, if "antreiben" is the right word, but "stimulieren" should be the right one for this.
I can't translate the word Semitism, because it doesn't say it in my dictionary (neither to Japanese nor to German), But I guess it is Antisemitismus. I would translate like this "Der Film würde auch den Antisemitismus stimulieren." or "Auch der Film würde den Antisemitismus stimulieren." With "antreiben" it would be "Der film würde auch den Antisemitismus antreiben." Ste might think differently, though. German is her mother tongue.

I think I can better use 'stimulieren' then.. thanks for your help :yeah: and if ste knows something about it, you can always tell it ste! ;)

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Who do you think I am, a math professor? :p

no, but still smart enough to finish a very hard sudoku in a few hours :p I still didn't finish mine, didn't think about it :o

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:34 PM
But, not during the class, right? :p

they do it during class :p actually, I only saw my math teacher doing it, and he did it during the class, when nobody asked his help :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I am also trying to slove another very hard one, but I have reached a deadend.. :shrug: I think I have done everything right till there, but I can't proceed from there... But, there should be still a way to go on from there!! I just look more carefully!!

yeah, I think I will have that as well :p and I think I won't find a way to go out :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Did you learn some Indonesian prior to your visit there? :aplot:

no, I have to say I didn't :p I did learn some words during the visit, but i'm afraid I forgot already these words :o

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:37 PM
It is 10 to 1 AM now and I am still here replying! :lol: I don't need to get up tomorrow early, so no problem :p

lucky you :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:38 PM
I had some weird friend rice in the university cafeteria, where you can eat their food for student price, but the fried rice tasted not that great. But, it is cheap, so I can't complain... :p

friend rice :lol: I hope you didn't really ate that :p it's nice that food is cheap, but it's nice as well as it tastes good :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:39 PM

I know that sentence.. :scratch: someone said that before in this thread, I thought it was you, but i'm not sure..

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:39 PM
After all we decided chinese was too expensive, so we did go to the pizza restaurant again :p

:lol: did you have pizza hawaii, or pizza foetshie? (sp?) :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:40 PM
You don't have to rolleyes at me for that, I didn't tell you, you have to change as well :p

I rolleyesed at myself for that :p and I changed already :angel:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Pizza foetsie? :shrug:

ah.. foetsie, that was it :p mm.. I will think about it :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:42 PM

I don't know the movie :o but it sounds like a great evening :yeah: like to see the pics :angel:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:43 PM

at school :sad:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:44 PM

:rolls:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:49 PM

STE! :hug: nice to see a post from you, and with some nice news as well! :D hopefully you'll get that laptop :yeah: it's still great that the pc is back :) hope you'll be back again on full strenght soon! ;) :hug:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:49 PM
nice :yeah:

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:51 PM

:lol: that's really old! :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:52 PM
I have never read it, either, but I have watched the cartoon of it! :)

yeah, I watched it on tv as well, don't remember how though :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I am glad that I didn't go shopping on Sunday! I went on Saturday, but it was also full of people!

full of people is okay, as long as you can buy everything you need and walk around normally :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Move to Switzerland. :p

did you know you have some great ideas sometimes?! :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Abbreviations in writing or talking? I personally don't use many abbreviations in any languages.. (mostly I don't know many... :p )

in talking I mean, I use a lot of abbreviations in writing (Dutch) but not in talking.. but I think you uses more abbreviations in English in talking than in Dutch talking..

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:56 PM
I had to learn especially the countries's names, their locations, the captial cities, and so on..., and about the countries like Holland produces, for examples tulips, and so on... Did you learn some things of other continents? ;)

yeah, I learned the same things.. though I forgot a lot I think :o most of the things I learned where on the primary school.. though I still know the countries and the capital cities and so on.. I remember I had to learn once the most important cities of China (like 50 of them) that was sooo hard, I couldn't remember all those names, they were just too similar :p

RogiNie
12-20-2005, 08:59 PM
won't go to school tomorrow :bounce: I got free to go to the diploma presentation of my bro :) Don't know how long it will takes, and when/if I'm on tomorrow, but you'll see that! See you all later! :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 09:50 PM
ah, so there were more weird people there :p

but it's a really funny story :cool: and nice to tell later to your children :p
I don't know if I would tell that to my future children, but it was also funny to tell you probably! :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 09:53 PM
friday at noon :cool:
This year is not that great in terms of Holidays, huh, December 24th is Saturday, that means we have school/work till Friday... My last appointment (class) finishes at 4.40 PM on Friday......

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 09:55 PM
you didn't ask her? :p
No, I didn't ask her, but how she told me about it was the key that she didn't like to use her brain so much, and it was too hard... :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 09:57 PM
yeah, I think we will do that definitely, and it won't take that long ;)
What would be our goal once we have more posts than the Dutch thread? Would it be our good health? :lol:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 09:59 PM
I think I can better use 'stimulieren' then.. thanks for your help :yeah: and if ste knows something about it, you can always tell it ste! ;)
Your welcome! You have also always helped me in Dutch! ;) Give and Take!

She will get to that post and might have her opinion then, if I notice she didn't read your post, then I will ask her.

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:02 PM
no, but still smart enough to finish a very hard sudoku in a few hours :p I still didn't finish mine, didn't think about it :o
I think I will give up the one I am doing... It is just no way out of this deadend... :o I don't like to look at the solution, but I haven't added a single number for quite long time....

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:03 PM
they do it during class :p actually, I only saw my math teacher doing it, and he did it during the class, when nobody asked his help :p
Well, shouldn't he be lecturing the students, and not doing sudoku!? :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:05 PM
yeah, I think I will have that as well :p and I think I won't find a way to go out :p
I could solve the first one by myself, but this one is so hard.... Maybe I will move on to the next one... :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:08 PM
no, I have to say I didn't :p I did learn some words during the visit, but i'm afraid I forgot already these words :o
If you don't use those words, you forget them quickly... That is happening to my Dutch!! :(

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:12 PM
friend rice :lol: I hope you didn't really ate that :p it's nice that food is cheap, but it's nice as well as it tastes good :p
Friend rice! Sounds good! :lol: :o

No, the food at the University cafeteria isn't always tasty. But, it is cheap and a portion is large enough to fill your stomach... The cafeteria of my school is a bit more expensive than the university one, but it tastes better, I have to say... However, they don't give you much on your plate... :shrug:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:14 PM
I know that sentence.. :scratch: someone said that before in this thread, I thought it was you, but i'm not sure..
It was me! :p I also said about putting the garbage bag outside, when I began chatting here in June! :) Nice memory you got!

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:16 PM
:lol: that's really old! :p
You are too young Nienke! :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:18 PM
yeah, I watched it on tv as well, don't remember how though :p
Did you know it? The cartoon Heidi was made in Japan. :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:24 PM
did you know you have some great ideas sometimes?! :p
Nah, it is quite a normal idea, here it is colder and snows more often than there, so it is easier for you to move to Switzerland where Ste and I are living than you somehow make the temperature cold. :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:25 PM
in talking I mean, I use a lot of abbreviations in writing (Dutch) but not in talking.. but I think you uses more abbreviations in English in talking than in Dutch talking..
That's possible. I can't compare until I know more of Dutch. :p

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:30 PM
yeah, I learned the same things.. though I forgot a lot I think :o most of the things I learned where on the primary school.. though I still know the countries and the capital cities and so on.. I remember I had to learn once the most important cities of China (like 50 of them) that was sooo hard, I couldn't remember all those names, they were just too similar :p
But why 50 Chinese cities!? :eek: I didn't have to learn them while I was living in its neighbor country! Oh what I learned in the history class in my junior high school, Japan was for a long time a closed for foreign contacts, but I think Portugal and Holland were allowed to come to Japan, I think. In Kyushu, where an important trading port was located, there is a famous Dutch park. :cool:

Stevens Point
12-20-2005, 10:31 PM
won't go to school tomorrow :bounce: I got free to go to the diploma presentation of my bro :) Don't know how long it will takes, and when/if I'm on tomorrow, but you'll see that! See you all later! :wavey:
No school for you tomorrow! I envy you! Have fun! :wavey:

ste
12-21-2005, 07:13 AM
just a quick gutet nobody from me...

now it's for sure that I will get a laptop... so I can soon be online when I want to ...and not when the computer is free :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Being deaf, I could still communicate with you, but if I were blind, how could I read your posts!!? :eek:
yes indeed, that's how I think as well! And how would I follow tennis? Of course can hear it, but you've to see it to experience it really good!

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Ah, like PSV. That explains why you don't like him. :p
he IS the psv coach ;) :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:00 PM

now it's for sure that I will get a laptop... so I can soon be online when I want to ...and not when the computer is free :)
ste!! I am happy for you!! And, I will be happier if you are around more often!! :D :hug:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:01 PM
I think I am an economical person. We have to buy this special bag for garbage, so I wait till the bag gets full. I don't throw the kitchen garbage away just because it stinks. And, we don't have any special place to throw it away, so I put it in the normal garbage bag just before I put it outside. I put the garbage bag outside when it is full, so even though it stinks, I wait till it gets full. Usually it gets full in two week cycle, so that doesn't get it too stinky.
ok I see, I would be like that, but the problem is, that others might notice it smells, and I don't. Coz I have a bad nose. So that is not nice for the others :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:02 PM
I will soon be 21 :awww: and I am complaining already I am too old :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:03 PM
yes indeed, that's how I think as well! And how would I follow tennis? Of course can hear it, but you've to see it to experience it really good!
That would be sad if one cannot see super plays like Roger does... and someone's face he or she loves...

Nymeria
OK. So, the room is soon waiting for you to come!! ;)
yep :bounce: tho it made me a bit sad, coz being in my room made me realize even more it's soon time to say goodbye :awww:

Nymeria
I bet it didn't like me, and I am not welcome in MTF! :p
Bad mtf :fiery:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:04 PM
he IS the psv coach ;) :p
I know... :p If he quits PSV job, will you like the team, or you don't like the style of both Hiddink and PSV in general?

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:05 PM
:lol: did you have pizza hawaii, or pizza foetshie? (sp?) :p
this time it was hawaii time, I love pineapple :lick:

the spell is foetsie :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't know the movie :o but it sounds like a great evening :yeah: like to see the pics :angel:
it is a really good movie, and it for sure was a great evening! It was my last movie-evening with the guy,as yesterday I didn't see anything of the movie :p

Will think about it :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:08 PM
ok I see, I would be like that, but the problem is, that others might notice it smells, and I don't. Coz I have a bad nose. So that is not nice for the others :p
So far I am the only one living there so it won't be a problem. :) When Fabienne was here, she also didn't complain. She would complain if she didn't like something, so I guess it was OK then. :)

really, you got a bad nose? :lol:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:09 PM
I will soon be 21 :awww: and I am complaining already I am too old :p
Oh, come on , Yvo... If you think like that, how should I think of my age, then! :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:10 PM
:rolls:
:angel:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:10 PM
yep :bounce: tho it made me a bit sad, coz being in my room made me realize even more it's soon time to say goodbye :awww:

I can imagine that... :awww: :hug:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Bad mtf :fiery:
Sadly, it happens to me a lot when I am online.. :(

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:18 PM

it's great to have you back sweetie :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:19 PM
That would be sad if one cannot see super plays like Roger does... and someone's face he or she loves...
Exactly! Being blind would be terrible for a sportfan, esp. one who loves tennis. Coz for example soccer is also great to listen to

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:19 PM
I know... :p If he quits PSV job, will you like the team, or you don't like the style of both Hiddink and PSV in general?
I don't like both, PSV is worst of all, but Hiddink is not really someone I like. Even if he would be an ajax-coach I would dislike him.

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Exactly! Being blind would be terrible for a sportfan, esp. one who loves tennis. Coz for example soccer is also great to listen to
Will you rather listen to a soccer match or watch it, when you had one choice?

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:21 PM
So far I am the only one living there so it won't be a problem. :) When Fabienne was here, she also didn't complain. She would complain if she didn't like something, so I guess it was OK then. :)

really, you got a bad nose? :lol:
I got a really bad nose. In our students house there is this big garbage bin in the kitchen and once somebody did put a lot in it, but forgot to empty it before the weekend. So on the monday there was this smell in the house and everybody was complaining, and I ddn't even smell it:p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Oh, come on , Yvo... If you think like that, how should I think of my age, then! :p
I will complain even more then, I just hate getting older. I wanna be a teenager again!

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I don't like both, PSV is worst of all, but Hiddink is not really someone I like. Even if he would be an ajax-coach I would dislike him.
I hope he doesn't become Ajax coach sometime in the future, then.. but it is possible, because Hiddink is a good coach, and team like Ajax might need such a trainger to become a better club... who knows what happens.. :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:23 PM
I can imagine that... :awww: :hug:
But I am surviving I hope :) but will be tough not to have the guy around :awww: and Teresa, Paul and Lin I am going to miss them a lot as well! But I am also looking forwardt o tonight :bounce:

Stevens Point
I got a really bad nose. In our students house there is this big garbage bin in the kitchen and once somebody did put a lot in it, but forgot to empty it before the weekend. So on the monday there was this smell in the house and everybody was complaining, and I ddn't even smell it:p
I guess you are lucky that you can't smell it! :p

Nymeria
Sadly, it happens to me a lot when I am online.. :(
not nice ofmtf :awww:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Will you rather listen to a soccer match or watch it, when you had one choice?
of course I prefer tow atch it, but when Iw as younger my parents made me go to bed early, so I couldn't watch the whole (CL) matches. So I did always turn radio on and did listen to it. That was always great :)

Stevens Point
I will complain even more then, I just hate getting older. I wanna be a teenager again!
Many people would like to stay young.. But human beings get older. But, as long as I am 20 something, I should feel young, because I want to enjoy being young as long as I am.. :)

Nymeria
I hope he doesn't become Ajax coach sometime in the future, then.. but it is possible, because Hiddink is a good coach, and team like Ajax might need such a trainger to become a better club... who knows what happens.. :p
I dont'see that as possible, ajax needs a really different kind of coach.

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:26 PM
I guess you are lucky that you can't smell it! :p
i am happy with it :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Many people would like to stay young.. But human beings get older. But, as long as I am 20 something, I should feel young, because I want to enjoy being young as long as I am.. :)
yep I know, tho I think many don't hate it as much as I do. When I was 15 I always said I didn't want to be older than 20 or 25 years old, that I would like to die then. Now I've changed that a bit, now I am older,but still I don't like it to become older

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:27 PM
But I am surviving I hope :) but will be tough not to have the guy around :awww: and Teresa, Paul and Lin I am going to miss them a lot as well! But I am also looking forwardt o tonight :bounce:
Yvo, reading your posts, I don't feel that much that you are very sad... I know you must have a sad feeling, but I can feel that you are enjoying the last week you got there very much. :)

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:28 PM
not nice ofmtf :awww:
That's also because I am often online, so it happens to me more often than the other people who don't come often like me.. :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:31 PM
of course I prefer tow atch it, but when Iw as younger my parents made me go to bed early, so I couldn't watch the whole (CL) matches. So I did always turn radio on and did listen to it. That was always great :)
Ah sure when you can listen to the commentators, it is great! :) I used to do that as well, when I didn't get the TV coverage of a baseball game... :)

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:34 PM
I dont'see that as possible, ajax needs a really different kind of coach.
How is the coaching of Van Basten?

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:36 PM
i am happy with it :p
Hopefully you can smell something good instead of something bad! :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:40 PM
yep I know, tho I think many don't hate it as much as I do. When I was 15 I always said I didn't want to be older than 20 or 25 years old, that I would like to die then. Now I've changed that a bit, now I am older,but still I don't like it to become older
I think you feel differently when you get older, because you can enjoy some different things when you get 25, 30, 40, 50 and so on.... It is hard to say, but there should be some satisfaction in your when you reach a certain age and want to enjoy being that age, you know what I mean?

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 12:41 PM
I haven't had a lunch yet, so I am going to eat now! I see you later! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh yesterday was great again... came back in the flatbuilding quite late, aorund 9.15 or something. and then I did first talk a bit to the boss of the building about tonight (he won't be there, so I got a bit the lead over the flat building then, I have to know how things will go) and then some students came to ask him something, and the guy noticed I was there so he came there as well. But as the boss and I wanted to finish the convo we closed the door again and I wanted to leave the guy outside the boss his office and the guy said something like "but I belong to this convo as well" just joking of course, so I did let him in and closed the door again :lol: other students must think it's unfair he was allowed there, while others weren't :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Yvo, reading your posts, I don't feel that much that you are very sad... I know you must have a sad feeling, but I can feel that you are enjoying the last week you got there very much. :)
yep I am really enjoying it, I just got my moments I feel sad at once realizing that I am leaving. But in general I am really good mooded coz I got a great time :yeah:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:44 PM
That's also because I am often online, so it happens to me more often than the other people who don't come often like me.. :p
I usually am on a lot as well :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:52 PM
How is the coaching of Van Basten?
I like him, and so far I don't complain about him as coach, no reason to. And he has more ajax style uh, he is an ajax-guy :yeah:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Hopefully you can smell something good instead of something bad! :p
Sadly that doesn't happen :p

Imagine everything there is some bad smell, my nose translates it in a lovely pie smell or so, I would be really hungry allt he time :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:54 PM
I think you feel differently when you get older, because you can enjoy some different things when you get 25, 30, 40, 50 and so on.... It is hard to say, but there should be some satisfaction in your when you reach a certain age and want to enjoy being that age, you know what I mean?
yes I think I understand what you mean, and you are right there. Tho still I wanna go back to be a teenager :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:55 PM
I haven't had a lunch yet, so I am going to eat now! I see you later! :wavey:
See you :wavey:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 12:59 PM
What was rather funny last night as well, around midnight the boss of the building did enter thecommon room to ask if we could help him with something, so we had to leave the couch (didn't like it to leave, was laying great :angel: but well, I had offered my help earlier already)... so we did help a bit and when we were away lin and paul woke up, so paul did go to bed and lin waited for me. But when we were back, I said to the guy "let's lay on the couch again" so we did go back to the couch and when the boss of the building came to the common room again he was surprised that we were laying there again, he thought he had found a reason to get us of the couch and to bed :p after all we didn't leave till 2 am :o so I was rather tired this morning. And tonight it will be late again :bolt:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Oh yesterday was great again... came back in the flatbuilding quite late, aorund 9.15 or something. and then I did first talk a bit to the boss of the building about tonight (he won't be there, so I got a bit the lead over the flat building then, I have to know how things will go) and then some students came to ask him something, and the guy noticed I was there so he came there as well. But as the boss and I wanted to finish the convo we closed the door again and I wanted to leave the guy outside the boss his office and the guy said something like "but I belong to this convo as well" just joking of course, so I did let him in and closed the door again :lol: other students must think it's unfair he was allowed there, while others weren't :p
But, for you he would be a little different existence than the other people, no? :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:24 PM
yep I am really enjoying it, I just got my moments I feel sad at once realizing that I am leaving. But in general I am really good mooded coz I got a great time :yeah:
Great! :yeah: I would rather appreciate that you are happy now! :D

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:25 PM
I usually am on a lot as well :p
I thought so as well. :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:25 PM
But, for you he would be a little different existence than the other people, no? :p
yes for me it was ok to have him around, I just wnated to takl abit to the boss, and that's unable when there are plenty of studentsasking things. But with just the guy it's alright. We didn't talk about something really secret ;)

And the guy knows a lot already anyway, coz he often sits (lays) near me when the boss comes to tell me something

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:26 PM
I like him, and so far I don't complain about him as coach, no reason to. And he has more ajax style uh, he is an ajax-guy :yeah:
So he might be coaching Ajax in the future! ;)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Great! :yeah: I would rather appreciate that you are happy now! :D
That's nice you appreciate that :D I think most here do as well, tho a lot are joking already about that I am gonna miss the guy when I am gone

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:27 PM
I thought so as well. :p
Wow, do you really?! :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Sadly that doesn't happen :p

Imagine everything there is some bad smell, my nose translates it in a lovely pie smell or so, I would be really hungry allt he time :p

Does your nose change the bad smell to a good smell, or what!? :eek:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:28 PM
So he might be coaching Ajax in the future! ;)
I dunno... of course he's coming from ajax (was youth coach there) and I think if he would go to a Dutch team it's Ajax above all. But you know, I more see him going to a foreign country once he's not the Dutch coach anymore

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Does your nose change the bad smell to a good smell, or what!? :eek:
no it doesn't, that's what you made of it, and I was just imagining that. Id on't smell anything at all, just like when you've a cold, a blocked nose :)

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:29 PM
yes I think I understand what you mean, and you are right there. Tho still I wanna go back to be a teenager :p
It is indeed a golden time in one's life. :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:30 PM
It is indeed a golden time in one's life. :)
The age of 16 or 17 was perfect for me, I was allowed to drink, but didn't have too many things to worry about. Yes I think if I had to go back, I would choose that age :)

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:32 PM
What was rather funny last night as well, around midnight the boss of the building did enter thecommon room to ask if we could help him with something, so we had to leave the couch (didn't like it to leave, was laying great :angel: but well, I had offered my help earlier already)... so we did help a bit and when we were away lin and paul woke up, so paul did go to bed and lin waited for me. But when we were back, I said to the guy "let's lay on the couch again" so we did go back to the couch and when the boss of the building came to the common room again he was surprised that we were laying there again, he thought he had found a reason to get us of the couch and to bed :p after all we didn't leave till 2 am :o so I was rather tired this morning. And tonight it will be late again :bolt:If I were in your situation, I also would do the same things you did. to be with friends as long as possible... I don't have a reason to stay up late, but I went to bed at 12.30 or so last night, and I got up at 6 am in order to be in school at 7. :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:34 PM
yes for me it was ok to have him around, I just wnated to takl abit to the boss, and that's unable when there are plenty of studentsasking things. But with just the guy it's alright. We didn't talk about something really secret ;)

And the guy knows a lot already anyway, coz he often sits (lays) near me when the boss comes to tell me something
So the guy is quasi your assistant! :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:36 PM
Wow, do you really?! :p
Yeah, because most of the time, when I start to reply to the posts, you come in soon and start to post, so we can have some chats. :)

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:36 PM
I dunno... of course he's coming from ajax (was youth coach there) and I think if he would go to a Dutch team it's Ajax above all. But you know, I more see him going to a foreign country once he's not the Dutch coach anymore
I think he will go to South Korea.. :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:38 PM
no it doesn't, that's what you made of it, and I was just imagining that. Id on't smell anything at all, just like when you've a cold, a blocked nose :)
Do you know how flowers smell? They smell good. :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:38 PM
If I were in your situation, I also would do the same things you did. to be with friends as long as possible... I don't have a reason to stay up late, but I went to bed at 12.30 or so last night, and I got up at 6 am in order to be in school at 7. :p
The boss seemed to understand that, coz he didn't really tell us to go to bed (I think esp. coz paul had gone to bed already earlier, and Linda did leave around 12.30 as well). So the guy and I had the common room for us alone :) but at 2 we decided we had to leave anyway as today would be another long night...

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:40 PM
The age of 16 or 17 was perfect for me, I was allowed to drink, but didn't have too many things to worry about. Yes I think if I had to go back, I would choose that age :)
16 17 was my brilliant time for me as well. I had really fun with my friends of my high school... Doing fun things, playing music, talking about funny stuff, a bit love affair going aroung and so on... :angel:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:41 PM
So the guy is quasi your assistant! :p
lol maybe you can call him that way :lol:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:42 PM
The boss seemed to understand that, coz he didn't really tell us to go to bed (I think esp. coz paul had gone to bed already earlier, and Linda did leave around 12.30 as well). So the guy and I had the common room for us alone :) but at 2 we decided we had to leave anyway as today would be another long night...
It's sad that you move a lot while sleeping, otherwise you could stay there until the morning... :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, because most of the time, when I start to reply to the posts, you come in soon and start to post, so we can have some chats. :)
yep indeed, when I am on I always see when somebody is online and starts to post :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:43 PM
I think he will go to South Korea.. :p
I don't see him going there, dunno if that's something for him.

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:44 PM
lol maybe you can call him that way :lol:
He could have an office for himself with his plate like this

The guy: "Assistant of Yvonne Fonk". :p

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Do you know how flowers smell? They smell good. :)
Well it's not taht I don't smell anythinga t all, it's just that in general I don't smell a lot. You know, I really have to try to smell. And sometimes I am suprirsed how good I smell things. For me flowers are not that special, some smell good, but in general they hardly smell for me :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:45 PM
yep indeed, when I am on I always see when somebody is online and starts to post :)
Yesterday and today are good example of this. :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:45 PM
16 17 was my brilliant time for me as well. I had really fun with my friends of my high school... Doing fun things, playing music, talking about funny stuff, a bit love affair going aroung and so on... :angel:
yeah I think it's a great age, old enough to understand a lot, young enough to be foolish :) Just a great mix of being young and old together

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:46 PM
It's sad that you move a lot while sleeping, otherwise you could stay there until the morning... :p
I don't think we would've slept yesterday :angel:

And I dunno if I would like it if other students would find us sleeping there :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:47 PM
I don't see him going there, dunno if that's something for him.
Hiddink coached South Korea in the WC2002, and another Dutch coach is leading the team in the WC 2006. Maybe for 2010?? who knows...

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:47 PM
He could have an office for himself with his plate like this

The guy: "Assistant of Yvonne Fonk". :p
how great to have my personal assistant :cool: and a greatplate

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:48 PM
Yesterday and today are good example of this. :)
Exactly, esp. yesterday. Today I've the feeling I have not bee online that much, coz I worked quite well thismorning

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:48 PM
Hiddink coached South Korea in the WC2002, and another Dutch coach is leading the team in the WC 2006. Maybe for 2010?? who knows...
I don't think he will in 2010, he's still too young by then, so he'll be coaching clubs I think...

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:52 PM
Well it's not taht I don't smell anythinga t all, it's just that in general I don't smell a lot. You know, I really have to try to smell. And sometimes I am suprirsed how good I smell things. For me flowers are not that special, some smell good, but in general they hardly smell for me :p
I was joking! :lol: Do you know this fruit from South East Asia called durian? It is a fruit, but it stinks like a hell. I hope you don't smell that as well... Nienke might know it as she was in Indonesia in the summer... It is really bad.

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:53 PM
yeah I think it's a great age, old enough to understand a lot, young enough to be foolish :) Just a great mix of being young and old together
I agree with what you are saying here. :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 01:55 PM
have to leave for a bit now, will be back in about half an hour I think :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:56 PM
I don't think we would've slept yesterday :angel:

And I dunno if I would like it if other students would find us sleeping there :p
Aha :angel:

Yeah, then you might want to go back to the room.

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 01:58 PM
how great to have my personal assistant :cool: and a greatplate
Yeah, make him work as well! :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Exactly, esp. yesterday. Today I've the feeling I have not bee online that much, coz I worked quite well thismorning
Well, I was in school already at 7 AM today and was busy doing things till when I came here to start posting,, so we had kinda same schedule. :cool:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
I don't think he will in 2010, he's still too young by then, so he'll be coaching clubs I think...
Then another Dutch coach will be the coach of South Korea then. :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 02:02 PM
have to leave for a bit now, will be back in about half an hour I think :wavey:
I will come back sometime later, too! :wavey:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 02:18 PM
I was joking! :lol: Do you know this fruit from South East Asia called durian? It is a fruit, but it stinks like a hell. I hope you don't smell that as well... Nienke might know it as she was in Indonesia in the summer... It is really bad.
I don't know it :shrug:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 02:18 PM
I agree with what you are saying here. :)
Great :cool:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Aha :angel:

Yeah, then you might want to go back to the room.
yesterday was hard, you know, usually we boht have a one person room, so we could go to any room we wanted. But now we both had a visitor (paul in the guy's room and lin in mine) of course they wouldn't've mind to stayed together in one room, but they were asleep already and I don't thinkt he boss of the building would've liked it if we had changed rooms all :p so we just had to stay as long as possible in the common room :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah, make him work as well! :p
How great would that be, he doing my job :lol:

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Well, I was in school already at 7 AM today and was busy doing things till when I came here to start posting,, so we had kinda same schedule. :cool:
yes indeed :) tho my day did start a bit later than yours :p I was at 8.30 at the technical department, I like the work I had to do there :)

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Then another Dutch coach will be the coach of South Korea then. :p
Atm they have success with the Dutch coaches, but as soon that is over, dunno if they still want Dutchies :p and I dunno... maybe they will fidn another good coach. You never know... but I still think it's great that there are so many Dutch coaces

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 02:25 PM
I will come back sometime later, too! :wavey:
I hope I will still see you :)
think I'll leave a bit earlier today, around 4.30-4.45 or so, I wanna be in time at the flat building to take a shower and so, coz everybody will prolly take one tonight, before the dance!

Nymeria
12-21-2005, 03:41 PM
gotta go, going to eat something. And paul and lin are here now, they gave me a present coz I am leaving, how friendly of them :) See you tomorrow :wavey:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:12 PM
I don't know it :shrug:
Durian, called "the king of fruits" in Thailand. smells bad, tastes good.

http://www.durianpalace.com/images/Chanthaburi_Monthong1.jpg http://www.durianpalace.com/images/durians_on_tree1.jpg

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:19 PM
yesterday was hard, you know, usually we boht have a one person room, so we could go to any room we wanted. But now we both had a visitor (paul in the guy's room and lin in mine) of course they wouldn't've mind to stayed together in one room, but they were asleep already and I don't thinkt he boss of the building would've liked it if we had changed rooms all :p so we just had to stay as long as possible in the common room :)
I hope you are having fun tonight, as well! Dancing night, right? :cool:

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:20 PM
How great would that be, he doing my job :lol:
Yeah, the assistant should help you a lot! Then you might have more time to talk to us!:p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:24 PM
yes indeed :) tho my day did start a bit later than yours :p I was at 8.30 at the technical department, I like the work I had to do there :)
8:30 is also pretty early in my opinion... The earliest class I have starts at 9, but today, I wanted to practice piano so, I came here that early this morning. 7-9 piano practice, 9-10 conducting lesson, 10-11:30 trombone lesson, 11.30-bus ride-11.50, 11.50-12.30 piano lesson, I had a free afternoon today. :)

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Atm they have success with the Dutch coaches, but as soon that is over, dunno if they still want Dutchies :p and I dunno... maybe they will fidn another good coach. You never know... but I still think it's great that there are so many Dutch coaces
I don't know if any Swiss coaches are doing their jobs in the world... :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:28 PM
I hope I will still see you :)
think I'll leave a bit earlier today, around 4.30-4.45 or so, I wanna be in time at the flat building to take a shower and so, coz everybody will prolly take one tonight, before the dance!
What women would do tonight: take a shower, make up the face, fixing the hair, choosing what to wear (the dress, shoes, if not decided yet),,,, it will take them a lot of time for the preparation for such an event. :p I can feel you are rather a quick person. :p

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:29 PM
gotta go, going to eat something. And paul and lin are here now, they gave me a present coz I am leaving, how friendly of them :) See you tomorrow :wavey:
really nice of them! you got good friends and will be missed!

ste
12-21-2005, 06:48 PM
:hug: 1625 and so you should see it when I make that mistake

:hug: 1626 Great :yeah:

:hug: 1627 I will try to see it yeah:)

:hug: 1628 hmm something is strange with the writing here again on my computer.. no size one... but a strange style :scratch:

ste
12-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Ah, you like Rivella very much, huh? :) which one is your favorite? red, blue, or green?

yeah when I go out eating with friends or my parents I normally take a Rivella...and always red :)

ste
12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Yes, I play a lot more than conducting. I am taking conducting lesson and class, but Dübendorf was my first time to conduct in front of the public in Switzerland. :)

and seems you had fun so you should do that more often

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:54 PM
yeah when I go out eating with friends or my parents I normally take a Rivella...and always red :)
Ste, nice to see your posts again! :) Seems like your computer is back! :D

I drank Rivella rot on Monday.. What is the blue one and what is green one?

Stevens Point
12-21-2005, 06:55 PM
and seems you had fun so you should do that more often
If I had an opportunity to conduct, I would sure take it! :)

ste
12-21-2005, 06:56 PM
There are nice things being a man, and being a woman... :)

yeah everything has it's advantages and disadvantages :)

ste
12-21-2005, 06:58 PM
I bought a Bündnerfleisch sandwitch for a quick supper before the rehearsal, but it was apparently not enough as I was hungry after the rehearsal, so my trombone colleague and I went to drink some beer then and I had a mixed salad there, as well... :)

where did you go that you still got something to eat?

ste
12-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Today I saw a woman in the tram doing sudoku... Sudoku is everywhere now!

if you once begin you get obsessed ;)

ste
12-21-2005, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't do that, either.... I like swimming, but not in the winter...

there are better things to do in Winter :)

ste
12-21-2005, 07:03 PM
I have never heard of that...

I think it is a great invention

ste
12-21-2005, 07:04 PM
will continue backreading... hmm perhaps tomorrow...