*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 09

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Hey your future husband has to be special for you, no?? :p
Nah it was just a speaking mistake why I have to marry him :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:02 AM
I didn't drink that much at all, but after one lil bit I knew already my body didn't want alcohol
I think alcohol can make my posts go smoother. :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Maybe you could bring a thunderstorm or maybe a big spider? :p
hmm, impossible to bring the thunderstorm, but the spider... That's Nienke's job. :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:04 AM
I think alcohol can make my posts go smoother. :p
I get annoying in my posts and some of them are posted like if I am not thinking

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:05 AM
hmm, impossible to bring the thunderstorm, but the spider... That's Nienke's job. :p
then what else did we talk about... :unsure:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:05 AM
good luck with remembering :p and well, if you forget, you can always ask me again of course :p wow you need concentrationf or that?!
Yes, I remember it.. Yeah, I need concentration now because you were really fast, so I should keep posting in order not to bore you. :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:06 AM
and I'll have to change my avy again as my christmas cow can have a rest till next december :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Yes, I remember it.. Yeah, I need concentration now because you were really fast, so I should keep posting in order not to bore you. :p
that is nice of you! :worship: but you are lucky! I'll soon go to sleep

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Well I could of course, but I hate avy's which are resized that way. and there areplenty which are :o just putting them in a 140x140 size. Not thinking oft he pic.
For some pictures it is indeed difficult to resize to the limited avarat size of MTF, I think.

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:10 AM
For some pictures it is indeed difficult to resize to the limited avarat size of MTF, I think.
that's why I usually just take the head or so, with the whole body everything gets so small. But except for htat, most pics are possible to be resized. but you can't always get squares, sometimes, like with the pineapple, you get a different form

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:11 AM
But strawberries are so often eaten with lots of sugar or lots of (ice)cream. For me that isn't fruit. :shrug:
poor strawberry... :awww: it wants to be sure considered in the group of fruits...:p So, what do you think about other berries? rasberry, blueberry, etc... :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:12 AM
I just had Paul and Lin on the phone... they asked me if I'll come to Deurne on the 9th of January. There are so many already who asked if I came... dunno what I should do. Of course I would like to, but won't I only miss it more when I keep coming back?!

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:13 AM
poor strawberry... :awww: it wants to be sure considered in the group of fruits...:p So, what do you think about other berries? rasberry, blueberry, etc... :p
Those berries are already a lot better than strawberries! But I prefer fruit like mango or pineapple, or normal apples, or oranges.

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:13 AM
But what if he gets jealous... :scared: I better tell Geni he should never go anywhere near a microwave :p
Yeah, but he should also expect that one day his daughter Yvo will bring someone home and introduce him to him,,, so that's Geni, and he should just put him in the microwave.... :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:15 AM
And I am glad we're not that easy :bounce:

and a 2nd :bounce:, this time for 40K

Congrats Yvo for posting this thread's 40000th post! I don't think there are only a few threads in MTF that have 40k or more. :cool:

Nymeria
Yeah, but he should also expect that one day his daughter Yvo will bring someone home and introduce him to him,,, so that's Geni, and he should just put him in the microwave.... :p
I am really wondering hwo my dad would react on it... but I don't even wanna think of that yet. I like keeping such things secret, my parents don't know anything about the guy for example.

Nymeria
Congrats Yvo for posting this thread's 40000th post! I don't think there are only a few threads in MTF that have 40k or more. :cool:
We can be proud of this thread :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Nah it was just a speaking mistake why I have to marry him :p
:lol: what!? How did it all start??

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:17 AM
I get annoying in my posts and some of them are posted like if I am not thinking
But, so far I didn't notice that you weren't interested, so that's a good sign.. :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:18 AM
then what else did we talk about... :unsure:
I think about it.;)

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:19 AM
:lol: what!? How did it all start??
Well it was really strange... you know we were chatting a bit about speedskating and Imentioned that I thought Geni was cute. I didn't even call him Geni yet by then. And somehow, they made me start talking mroe about him. It was all just for fun, but he got a bit his own life in our stories. Then in februari, the day I met Marco the first time, I met Judith and Linda in the evneing (they're two posters) and I was talking about Marco all the time. But then somehow Linda and I were talking aobut when a name changes when people are going marry, you know, in russia it changes to Lalenkova for the wife. Judith didn't follow us, so she asked me to repeat it. But I said the sentence a bit wrong, like if it was sure that I was going to marry Geni :p Since that moment he's my future husband.

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:20 AM
But, so far I didn't notice that you weren't interested, so that's a good sign.. :)
I skipped half of the posts you posted, also those which were about me. I read them, just ignored to reply on them. And I really wanna disagree on everything (I always like to do that, but it gets mroe when I am in an annoying mood).

Stevens Point
and I'll have to change my avy again as my christmas cow can have a rest till next december :p
If you don't take the cow avatar, I will have the Roger Pineapple avatar you gave me. :p

Nymeria
I think about it.;)
I will have to think about it as well :scratch:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:21 AM
If you don't take the cow avatar, I will have the Roger Pineapple avatar you gave me. :p
I am not sure yet what I'll take, so I'll keep this one till later today :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Yvo, my time has come... You can expect how sleepy I am feeling right now... just 4 hours+ of sleeping last night and it is so late in teh night plus alcohol....

My eyes are closing... :zzz: See you tomorrow!! :wavey:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Yvo, my time has come... You can expect how sleepy I am feeling right now... just 4 hours+ of sleeping last night and it is so late in teh night plus alcohol....

My eyes are closing... :zzz: See you tomorrow!! :wavey:
Goodnight, I believe you are sleepy! :hug:

then I'll go to sleep as well, my eyes are quite closed as well. See you :wavey:

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Happy NEW YEAR~!! :woohoo: :rocker: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Goodmorning all! :zzz: I am shocked, I didn't wake up till 10.45 :eek: and you all know how much I hate to wake up late

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 11:15 AM
I wake up 12 : 30 noon today

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 11:47 AM
that is nice of you! :worship: but you are lucky! I'll soon go to sleep
I am usually the one who is the last one to go to bed, but I couldn't keep myself awake last night.. I was dead sleepy then. :yawn:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 11:51 AM
that's why I usually just take the head or so, with the whole body everything gets so small. But except for htat, most pics are possible to be resized. but you can't always get squares, sometimes, like with the pineapple, you get a different form
The pineapple has got a nice hair style which can't be ignored, so it is difficult, yeah..

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 11:55 AM
I just had Paul and Lin on the phone... they asked me if I'll come to Deurne on the 9th of January. There are so many already who asked if I came... dunno what I should do. Of course I would like to, but won't I only miss it more when I keep coming back?!
What's going on on 9th? Well, I think you can come back if you feel like to, but yeah you might miss them more,,, but you and they will be glad on that day for sure. :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Those berries are already a lot better than strawberries! But I prefer fruit like mango or pineapple, or normal apples, or oranges.
You know what I like the best of those berries? blueberries. I love to heaten up the blueberries in a pan and pour it on the vanilla ice cream, that's so great. :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:12 PM
I am really wondering hwo my dad would react on it... but I don't even wanna think of that yet. I like keeping such things secret, my parents don't know anything about the guy for example.
But someday, someday your parents will know, I think.... You might want to think about how you want it to be, but your parents should also expect and respect your decision...

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:13 PM
We can be proud of this thread :)
Yes, I am proud of this thread. :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Well it was really strange... you know we were chatting a bit about speedskating and Imentioned that I thought Geni was cute. I didn't even call him Geni yet by then. And somehow, they made me start talking mroe about him. It was all just for fun, but he got a bit his own life in our stories. Then in februari, the day I met Marco the first time, I met Judith and Linda in the evneing (they're two posters) and I was talking about Marco all the time. But then somehow Linda and I were talking aobut when a name changes when people are going marry, you know, in russia it changes to Lalenkova for the wife. Judith didn't follow us, so she asked me to repeat it. But I said the sentence a bit wrong, like if it was sure that I was going to marry Geni :p Since that moment he's my future husband.
I thini you might have told us this.. I remember this name change story.... But, congrats Yvo for having Geni as your future husband. :lol:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:16 PM
I skipped half of the posts you posted, also those which were about me. I read them, just ignored to reply on them. And I really wanna disagree on everything (I always like to do that, but it gets mroe when I am in an annoying mood).
I really thought you would disagree on those.. :lol:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:18 PM
I am not sure yet what I'll take, so I'll keep this one till later today :p
Yvo, do you still have the pineapple/Roger avarat? I can't find it anymore...

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Happy NEW YEAR~!! :woohoo: :rocker: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Happy new year, Suk Tuen! :hug:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Goodmorning all! :zzz: I am shocked, I didn't wake up till 10.45 :eek: and you all know how much I hate to wake up late
Good morning, Yvo! :wavey: Yeah, it is quite late for you! I got up one hour later! :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:21 PM
I wake up 12 : 30 noon today
:eek: When did you go to bed??

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:32 PM
I am usually the one who is the last one to go to bed, but I couldn't keep myself awake last night.. I was dead sleepy then. :yawn:
yeah indeed, I was surprised to see you leaving before me!

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:33 PM
The pineapple has got a nice hair style which can't be ignored, so it is difficult, yeah..
:lol: hair style :cool:

but you are right there

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:34 PM
What's going on on 9th? Well, I think you can come back if you feel like to, but yeah you might miss them more,,, but you and they will be glad on that day for sure. :)
the 9th is first school day, but it's the last day they're all together in Deurne. Coz Paul and Lin won't be there the next weeks and when they're back the guy will have gone for his placement.

Stevens Point
yeah indeed, I was surprised to see you leaving before me!
This morning, I felt like that late conversation with you last night was a dream... :zzz:

Nymeria
You know what I like the best of those berries? blueberries. I love to heaten up the blueberries in a pan and pour it on the vanilla ice cream, that's so great. :)
That sounds good :lick:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:35 PM
But someday, someday your parents will know, I think.... You might want to think about how you want it to be, but your parents should also expect and respect your decision...
yeah true... someday I'll have to come home with a guy (that means if I finally find THE one for me :p)

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:36 PM
I thini you might have told us this.. I remember this name change story.... But, congrats Yvo for having Geni as your future husband. :lol:
Yeah I think I told you about this... I did quite like that speaking mistake :lol:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:37 PM
I really thought you would disagree on those.. :lol:
but I would have disagreed on almost everything I think last night.

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Yvo, do you still have the pineapple/Roger avarat? I can't find it anymore...
Of course I still have it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Roger/avy.jpg

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Good morning, Yvo! :wavey: Yeah, it is quite late for you! I got up one hour later! :p
I must've been really tired as I did put the alarm at 9.30 and I didn't even hear it!

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:40 PM
This morning, I felt like that late conversation with you last night was a dream... :zzz:
then you must've been really tired!

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:42 PM
:lol: hair style :cool:

but you are right there
That's the symbol to be the king!! :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:45 PM
That's the symbol to be the king!! :p
the hairstyle makes the king :lol:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 12:53 PM
the 9th is first school day, but it's the last day they're all together in Deurne. Coz Paul and Lin won't be there the next weeks and when they're back the guy will have gone for his placement.
OK.. then I don't see why you should not go back there once again,, that would be good for you, I think...

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 12:56 PM
OK.. then I don't see why you should not go back there once again,, that would be good for you, I think...
I am for sure thinking of going back :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:05 PM
That sounds good :lick:

I have some amount of blueberries in the freezer. I don't have any use of them other than for ice cream, so that means I should buy more vanilla ice cream?? :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:10 PM
yeah true... someday I'll have to come home with a guy (that means if I finally find THE one for me :p)
Yes, THE ONE... :angel: Speaking of parents, they should expect that on the day she is born their daughter will marry someday another man on...

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Yeah I think I told you about this... I did quite like that speaking mistake :lol:
But, you are actually happy to be marrying Geni, aren't you? :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:15 PM
but I would have disagreed on almost everything I think last night.
That's OK. I have got at least Steffi who could understand what I was saying about the mango and the moon surface,,, so that's fine. ;)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Of course I still have it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Roger/avy.jpg
:D

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:19 PM
I must've been really tired as I did put the alarm at 9.30 and I didn't even hear it!
yes, you must have been very tired as well, but why did you set the alarm for today??

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:21 PM
then you must've been really tired!
Otherwise I would have never said that I would go to bed before you do.. :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:22 PM
the hairstyle makes the king :lol:
Without its hair, I would not think pineapple is the king.. :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 01:23 PM
I am for sure thinking of going back :)
Yeah, because that could be the last time when all of you could gather their.. :)

ste
01-01-2006, 02:27 PM
It would be great if he can play everything, but he is also a human who gets tired... So, I wish him the best to achieve his goals. :)

me aswell... so that he can stay No. 1... he will reach the weeks Sampras was No. 1 soon... then he only has to reach the records of Lendl and someone else... don't remember his name at the moment...

ste
01-01-2006, 02:30 PM
I have never betted here yet... Is it fun?? I kind of don't like betting...

hmm I don't see much sense in betting.... so I just tried it in some matches... will see if I will continue... :p

ste
01-01-2006, 02:32 PM
I know. They sell a can of red bull for 2 Fr. :)

hmm I don't know this so exactly :p

ste
01-01-2006, 02:34 PM
It would be also hard for every swiss to be able to all the official languages... German and French are the most important in Switzerland, I think...

yeah sure it is... but for example my mum speaks all 3... italian not that ecellent but good enough to communicate

ste
01-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Good night, ste! :hug: I hope to see you tomorrow!! (hopefully during the day!)

here I am now...but seems you're not on :p

ste
01-01-2006, 02:39 PM

congrats Sweetie for posting this post :) :hug:

ste
01-01-2006, 02:47 PM
seems I should change my Chiudinella aswell if you changed... will check what I could take...

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Nienke, for you...

Marnix ten Kortenaar
Op weg naar het licht (een schaatsroman)

De training was voorbij. Ik deed mijn schaatsen uit. Achteloos keek ik naar een piepklein baasje dat vreselijk snel kon starten. Er stak een tnadje uit zijn mond. Als hij startte was er van zijn ogen niets meer te zien. Ik vroeg me af of hij wel wat zag en realiseerde me dat het met hem nooit wat zou worden. Hij was gewoo te klein voor het schaatsen. Steeds stopte hij na vijftig meter sprinten en hijgde als een paard. Vijfhonderd meter zou voor hem altijd te ver blijven. Fanatiek was hij wel. Dat maakte heme igenlijk een beetje zielig. Hij was een mooi voorbeeld van een kneuter, iemand die zeer fanatiek was maar het nooit zou halen. Ever later kwam het opdondertje naar me toe en stelde zich beleefd voor als Horyasu. Jaren zou ik niets meer van Hiroyasu vernemen om hem als eerste in de schaatsgeschiedenis op de vijfhonderd meter onder de vijfendertig seconden te zien rijden

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Oh GOD~!!! SP your avarat~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:44 PM
I have some amount of blueberries in the freezer. I don't have any use of them other than for ice cream, so that means I should buy more vanilla ice cream?? :p
yep you are right there, time to buy vanilla ice cream! :lick: :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes, THE ONE... :angel: Speaking of parents, they should expect that on the day she is born their daughter will marry someday another man on...
but i don't expect to find the one yet :p but yes, my parents of course know I'll prolly have a man someday

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:45 PM
But, you are actually happy to be marrying Geni, aren't you? :p
Yeah I have to say he's not a bad guy :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:46 PM
That's OK. I have got at least Steffi who could understand what I was saying about the mango and the moon surface,,, so that's fine. ;)
I didn't even read the posts that carefully, so I have no idea what exactly you were all saying. But I disagree with it anyway :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:47 PM
:D
and it looks great as your avarat :yeah:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:48 PM
yes, you must have been very tired as well, but why did you set the alarm for today??
I always do in weekends, coz I get really moody and headachces when I am in bed too long. Like today ;) I really don't feel good.

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Otherwise I would have never said that I would go to bed before you do.. :p
for me it was good you did leave, coz I was thinking about leaving for quite a bit already, but I couldn't type goodbye :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Without its hair, I would not think pineapple is the king.. :p
I would say it would still be very special then, but indeed maybe not the king

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Yeah, because that could be the last time when all of you could gather their.. :)
Exactly... tho we've already agreed to meet each other again soon, but not in Deurne but in the region where Paul, Lin and the guy live. (I am the only one who lives in the other side of the country :(

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:52 PM
seems I should change my Chiudinella aswell if you changed... will check what I could take...
you don't have to when we change avy ;) it's not that we all have to change when one does!

and I still got a cow in mine :cool:

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 04:54 PM
to sp and chiud :D

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh that looks delicous, thanks suk! :lick:

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 05:11 PM
I will to find more different country food photos, if you have some , please post here please~~thankyou

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:14 PM
http://home.hccnet.nl/h.werk/Oliebollen.jpg

I've had so many of these yesterday and today :lick: they're named oliebollen

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:25 PM
what else then?? Roger??

Roger and tennis :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:30 PM
really?? never seen :p

I didn't see them either, but i'm sure there are some :angel: :p

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 05:32 PM
thankyou for the photo`!

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:36 PM
thankyou for the photo`!
you're welcome! :hatoff:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:40 PM
same to you Nienke and for sure also Yukio and Yvo :hug::hug::hug:

wish you all a wonderful 2006 and hopefully we will stay chatting as we did now since June :hug:

I'm sure we will do that in 2006 as well! :hug:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Luckily, as I want one with you (and Nienke) as well! So you two can get a place in my room in Breda. I already got pics with steffi which I'll put there. Will put lots of pics in my room there, also got some with the guy printed already :p

yeah, I want a pic of our three! :cool:

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 05:43 PM
you're welcome! :hatoff:
if you find isome in the furture , welcome you post them :D

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:44 PM
indeed! Roger doesn't smell :(

no :p (well, you never know.. :devil: )

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:45 PM
They are scandinavians (or at least partly, as they skate for holland :p) and I always cheer for scandinavians :p

ah.. in that way :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Yep I mailed him back! Of course :p

you should go there once, it's great! But yes everybody seems tlaking a bit to the people around them

ok :) got something back already? :p

I would like to go there once :) but first I have to got OV, otherwise the train ride is too expensive :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah, I want a pic of our three! :cool:
yes that would be best! And then I'll edit the pic a bit and add Ste to it, so it looks like she was there as well

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:47 PM
How long does it take for you to travel to Utrecht? :unsure:

now you know that ;)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:48 PM
I agree :bounce:

:yeah:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:48 PM
if you find isome in the furture , welcome you post them :Dof course I will ;)

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:49 PM
no :p (well, you never know.. :devil: )
I got a bad nose, so I indeed will never know :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:50 PM
ok :) got something back already? :p

I would like to go there once :) but first I have to got OV, otherwise the train ride is too expensive :p
No not yet :(

yeah you are right there. it's sad that when you got ov, I don't have it anymore

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:51 PM
And I am allergic for it :rolls:

and you're not for Kim, so that doesn't fit :p

RogiNie
No melon for Kim :bigcry:
ok.. then we have to find something different :p

RogiNie
Same to you :hug:

Nymeria
now you know that ;)
I will remember the travel time, think I'll know about that time when you've to leave if we'll make it in time or not

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:52 PM
and you're not for Kim, so that doesn't fit :p
indeed, I am not allergic for her (I hope) :p

SUKTUEN
01-01-2006, 05:52 PM
of course I will ;)
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 05:53 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:hug:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Why did Mirka's photo disappear?? :confused: So, I posted a new photo of her in that post of mine.

So, what do you want for Kim??

I don't know.. maybe she was afraid of our talk about the microwave :devil:

something nice :lick: unfortunately the mango is already gone :sad: what about a lychee? :lick:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Yes of course... But, I do think looks is more important for women in general. That's why there are more make up and beauty sections for women in the department store or so.. The men's section is so small on contrary to women's section.. :eek:

yeah, that's right.. but Roger had almost made a difference in that make-up part of men :devil:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:00 PM
It does have a pink color a little... and those cartoon animals.. it's not for a male grown-up.. :p

okay.. then you are allowed to not use it :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Most fans and normal people don't care why the group's name is ~~~, but if you wonder, you find it weird that they have such strange names.. :p

yeah.. but I just don't think about it :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:02 PM
What could happen when you and Yvo are eating at the same time??? :p

then not much.. but when I am eating and she not, then it's dangerous :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:03 PM
I think we would never have the same opinion on this issue... :p I think I can agree if all three of you have agreed to each other... :p

I won't :devil: It can only be the fruit we all agree on :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:05 PM
OK, understand... :p

good.. so we have a deal? :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:07 PM
yeah,, you and Yvo are difficult on this topic... :sad: :p

:devil:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:08 PM
What's the name of the fruit you showed us?? But, it gotta have a good look! Look at a pineapple! It has a royal, imperial look! Queen should also have a good look!

that was a mangosteen.. :rolls: a pineapple has an imperial look, sounds funny :p don't know what else could be a queen with a good look :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:09 PM
But, you are against that peach should be considered as the queen of fruits.. :sad:

yeah :devil:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Nice that you are not afraid of me. :devil: I can't put Roger in the microwave, because he is also my favorite player.... I think I run out of option... :(

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:10 PM
The pineapple deserves more to be the king!!

definitely.. also because nobody here ever has eaten a durian :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:12 PM
We two should chat with each other more often so that we two will be the new No.1 and 2 of this thread... :p (well, I guess no chance against Yvo and Steffi.. :p )

don't think that will ever happen :p though I wouldn't mind to chat more with you ;) but yvo and ste are too difficult to overtake, especially Yvo :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:12 PM
A Happy New Yeah, Nienke!! :hug:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Look out for me and Nienke in the new year! :devil: We are coming..... :p

right :p maybe you are coming, but i'm not :p

Nymeria
don't think that will ever happen :p though I wouldn't mind to chat more with you ;) but yvo and ste are too difficult to overtake, especially Yvo :p
I gave you all the chance to get closer by being offline every evening the past two months! :p

RogiNie
You can choose the fruits for Mirka and Kim... I am today too tired to discuss this topic... :o :yawn:

:rolls:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Yeah, but ste and Nienke should agree with you, too. :p
and I don't :devil:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey!

I can't promiss that! :p Nienke and I like saying funny things

especially while the other is eating :devil:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Pfff but then we'll never get a result, coz Nienke and I disagree all the time:p

:lol: but i'm sure we will agree on something that Kim will be .. but not MIrka I think :p (only that she should come into the microwave :devil: )

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:21 PM
do you know what??? I found my fruit who should be the queen..

ta ta....

http://www.dsv-gruppe.de/imagekampagne/_images/erdbeere.jpg

it can be Kim :lick:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Yuk, what do you think of this Manco?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Chiudi/manco.jpg
:rolls: it looks a bit strange :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:22 PM
This time without cap, coz a cap of course makes a mango less mango...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/Avatars/Chiudi/manco2.jpg

better :)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 06:23 PM
i'm going to eat! :wavey: will read back from page 2645!

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 06:53 PM
yes so better practise with eating with lil bits, so that you can't spit out too much :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 06:54 PM
:lol: but i'm sure we will agree on something that Kim will be .. but not MIrka I think :p (only that she should come into the microwave :devil: )
ok so Mirka is an impossible fruit :shrug:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:04 PM
wondering what I am eating for supper... :dance: salad for sure.. I am proud of my salad dressing. what else...

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 07:05 PM
wondering what I am eating for supper... :dance: salad for sure.. I am proud of my salad dressing. what else...
salads are always good :) :lick:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:14 PM
me aswell... so that he can stay No. 1... he will reach the weeks Sampras was No. 1 soon... then he only has to reach the records of Lendl and someone else... don't remember his name at the moment...
There are a lot of records he can renew. It would be sweet if Roger can break those great records like Sampras has (weeks of being no.1 and the number of GS titles...) This year, he can break the record of consecutive wins on grass which Borg has with 41 or 42 or so, (can't remember the right number...). Roger has to win Halle and a couple of rounds in Wimbledon to do so..

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:16 PM
hmm I don't see much sense in betting.... so I just tried it in some matches... will see if I will continue... :p
For me vbetting or any kind of betting isn't fun....

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 07:21 PM
For me vbetting or any kind of betting isn't fun....
vBetting is great :bounce:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:25 PM
There are several champions from the Netherlands in sports. Pieter van den Hoogenband or the winner of the pole vault. If you know what K-1 is, I tell you the great champion of it is Remy Bonjesky from Holland. K-1 is the greatest martial arts tournament of the world where any kind of martial arts will meet. karate vs boxing, kickboxing vs sumo is also possible... I am watching this K-1 World GP on Eurosport now, and the two time defending champion Bonjesky is out!! :eek: Knocked out by another Dutch Semmy Schilt! Now, a Dutch is again in the final...

Sorry if you are not interested.. :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:30 PM
hmm I don't know this so exactly :p
There is a coop in the train station in Winterthur where I often buy something to eat or drink. One day, I was feeling tired before going to school in Winti, then I found red bulls... I needed this can of red bull to get some energy. :p That's why I bought it and remember the price, still.

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:33 PM
yeah sure it is... but for example my mum speaks all 3... italian not that ecellent but good enough to communicate
It is great that a Swiss person can speak the other two official languages. :)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:33 PM
that's indeed something I can't imagine... I would hug my mum like this -> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-052.gif

I love that hug :D and I would do that as well with my mum, especially when we didn't see each other for a long time :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:34 PM
here I am now...but seems you're not on :p
I was practicing and watching things on TV... :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:37 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/ernaehrung/food-smiley-013.gif

no comment.....

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:40 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/ernaehrung/food-smiley-018.gif

here is another one... not that I support the Mirka-in-micro...but thought you need something to laugh before the year ends

the Mirka-in-micro :rolls:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Sorry... couldn't leave it :tape:
:rolls: I could have known :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Oh GOD~!!! SP your avarat~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't put this haha smily, but your reaction also made me laugh like that!!

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:47 PM
yep you are right there, time to buy vanilla ice cream! :lick: :p
I usually don't buy ice cream, but I don't eat the blueberries, so maybe time to buy vanilla ice cream... :p It was always Fabienne who bought ice cream..

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:51 PM
but i don't expect to find the one yet :p but yes, my parents of course know I'll prolly have a man someday
Hopefully your parents are happy then when you come home with a man, not sad...

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah I have to say he's not a bad guy :p
You would not want to be marrying a bad guy... :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Don't forget that there is an under 18 year old poster here. :p

Stevens Point
I didn't even read the posts that carefully, so I have no idea what exactly you were all saying. But I disagree with it anyway :p
It doesn't matter, it wasn't so important. :p

RogiNie
oops sorry Nienke

doesn't matter, I can handle it :lol:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:56 PM
I am afraid of what Yvo and Nienke would say.. :unsure:

same like the peach and the pear :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:58 PM
I expected so, or she might like it, but I think she said she has an allergy against it... Yeah, for Nienke and Yvo the topic fruits is difficult... :p

well, the problem is we don't dislike many fruits and the one one of us dislikes, likes the other :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 07:58 PM
seems we will really never agree on a queen fruit then....:lol: don't know why we wanted to have one... how did we get to this fruit topic??? :p sometimes we really have funny topics :lol:

and weird ones :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:00 PM
and it looks great as your avarat :yeah:
Yeah, I like it too!! :rolls: Thanks for making one for me!! :hug: But, I am afraid of the reactions from other users.. For example,,, I can't see if Suktuen liked it or not from her post,, It's either that she liked it very much, or that she didn't like it at all... :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:01 PM
I would love to go to Australia and discover the land. :) Really, Australia attracts me very much. I envy Yvo that she's been there. :cool:

Australia attracts me very much as well :lol: YFS :cool:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:06 PM
now it is time to post my: all-the-best-for-2006-post :)

just wanna say again that I hope everyone of you will have a good start in a hopefully wonderful 2006 with many that great and funny subjects we had lately and also that Marco and Roger will be back so that we can watch, and discuss about the results together

all the best to you 3 here in this thread :hug::hug::hug:

wauw, you posted it exactly at 12.00 am! :cool:
I hope the same for you! :hug:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:08 PM
I am, too. :p When I see fruits in a supermarket or so, I think about this our talk. :cool:

I thought about our talk when I was taking a shower yesterday, coz we had a shampoo with melon smell :lol:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:09 PM
I always do in weekends, coz I get really moody and headachces when I am in bed too long. Like today ;) I really don't feel good.
OK, understand..

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:12 PM
for me it was good you did leave, coz I was thinking about leaving for quite a bit already, but I couldn't type goodbye :p
You somehow sent me the power that made me sleepy and want to leave last night, didn't you!? :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:13 PM
I would say it would still be very special then, but indeed maybe not the king
Yeah, the hair is like the crown! :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Exactly... tho we've already agreed to meet each other again soon, but not in Deurne but in the region where Paul, Lin and the guy live. (I am the only one who lives in the other side of the country :(
That's sad that your friends are far away from you... It always makes me sad, too...

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:18 PM
to sp and chiud :D
Thanks Suk!, but I have just had my dinner.. :p

(chiud :lol: after chiu and chiudi now chiud, next time will be chi :p )

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't know.. maybe she was afraid of our talk about the microwave :devil:

something nice :lick: unfortunately the mango is already gone :sad: what about a lychee? :lick:
That's what I thought as well! :p

Lychee is also my favorite fruit! :lick: I like to eat the fruit and also everything in its flavor! For example, I drank this Champagne-like drink "Cafe de Paris" with Lychee flavor! :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:25 PM
yeah, that's right.. but Roger had almost made a difference in that make-up part of men :devil:
His cosmetic things are for women, no??

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:27 PM
okay.. then you are allowed to not use it :p
I don't use it, but I want to somehow keep it, because it's something my SH gave me. :)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Yeah, but Beethoven's 9th symphony live is a much much better treat for me than listen to Strauss dynasty music from Wien on TV.. :p

my bro and my mum listened to that Strauss music as well.. I don't like Strauss :o

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:28 PM
yeah.. but I just don't think about it :p
that's normal. ;)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:29 PM
I always watch this New Year's Concert from Vienna on the New Year's Day. That's my tradition... I am excited to see who is conducting it this year... Yeah, that's much better than listening to Robbie. :p

that conductor looked like a rabbit :lol:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:29 PM
then not much.. but when I am eating and she not, then it's dangerous :p
Ah I see... :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:31 PM
and do you know André Rieu???

*throwing-up smiley*

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:31 PM
I won't :devil: It can only be the fruit we all agree on :p
I think I will agree on whatever you three would choose. :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:32 PM
good.. so we have a deal? :p
Deal. Though I don't remember anymore what that was about... :scratch: :p , but I am sure it won't be bad for me if I make a deal with Nienke.. :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:34 PM
that was a mangosteen.. :rolls: a pineapple has an imperial look, sounds funny :p don't know what else could be a queen with a good look :p
Just look at my avarat now, it looks very imperial! :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Those devil smily you always post is the sign that you are evilly difficult on this fruit topic. :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:37 PM

congrats! :hug:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:38 PM

I would love to :devil:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:38 PM
definitely.. also because nobody here ever has eaten a durian :p
I personally think pineapple deserves to be the king more than durian because of its hair! :p Not because of the taste...

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:39 PM
I know... they are tough to beat... :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:40 PM
There are several champions from the Netherlands in sports. Pieter van den Hoogenband or the winner of the pole vault. If you know what K-1 is, I tell you the great champion of it is Remy Bonjesky from Holland. K-1 is the greatest martial arts tournament of the world where any kind of martial arts will meet. karate vs boxing, kickboxing vs sumo is also possible... I am watching this K-1 World GP on Eurosport now, and the two time defending champion Bonjesky is out!! :eek: Knocked out by another Dutch Semmy Schilt! Now, a Dutch is again in the final...

interesting fact to know... tho I have to say this sport is not relaly one I follow. But we indeed got several champions. There was a prob with choosing sportmen of the year this year, coz there were too many worldchampions :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:41 PM
right :p maybe you are coming, but i'm not :p
Nienke.... :sad:

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:43 PM
I am being warned.... :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:44 PM
I still don't know either what avy I have to take :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:45 PM
salads are always good :) :lick:
I had salad and spaghetti. :)

Nymeria
:rolls: I could have known :p
sorry as I said, couldn't leave it :p

Stevens Point
vBetting is great :bounce:
The new season of vbetting is about to begin for you. :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I usually don't buy ice cream, but I don't eat the blueberries, so maybe time to buy vanilla ice cream... :p It was always Fabienne who bought ice cream..
seems she really is the one who loves sweet stuff

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:47 PM
the Mirka-in-micro :rolls:
Nienke, don't be so cruel... :shrug: :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Hopefully your parents are happy then when you come home with a man, not sad...
I hope so too... but I think it'll take a while till that happens. I am someone who prefers to keep things away from home

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:48 PM
You would not want to be marrying a bad guy... :p
Indeed, so thank got I took Geni as example and not Safin orso :p would be bad if I had said I would marry Safin :lol:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Nienke, for you...

Marnix ten Kortenaar
Op weg naar het licht (een schaatsroman)

De training was voorbij. Ik deed mijn schaatsen uit. Achteloos keek ik naar een piepklein baasje dat vreselijk snel kon starten. Er stak een tnadje uit zijn mond. Als hij startte was er van zijn ogen niets meer te zien. Ik vroeg me af of hij wel wat zag en realiseerde me dat het met hem nooit wat zou worden. Hij was gewoo te klein voor het schaatsen. Steeds stopte hij na vijftig meter sprinten en hijgde als een paard. Vijfhonderd meter zou voor hem altijd te ver blijven. Fanatiek was hij wel. Dat maakte heme igenlijk een beetje zielig. Hij was een mooi voorbeeld van een kneuter, iemand die zeer fanatiek was maar het nooit zou halen. Ever later kwam het opdondertje naar me toe en stelde zich beleefd voor als Horyasu. Jaren zou ik niets meer van Hiroyasu vernemen om hem als eerste in de schaatsgeschiedenis op de vijfhonderd meter onder de vijfendertig seconden te zien rijden

wauw :cool: He writes great about it! And so funny he thought he would never make it and he eventually did! :) thanks for writing it :yeah:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I like it too!! :rolls: Thanks for making one for me!! :hug: But, I am afraid of the reactions from other users.. For example,,, I can't see if Suktuen liked it or not from her post,, It's either that she liked it very much, or that she didn't like it at all... :p
I am also realy wonderign what others will say... so please tell me about their reactions! :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:50 PM
well, the problem is we don't dislike many fruits and the one one of us dislikes, likes the other :p
I think the best solution is that the one who dislikes most of the fruits should pick the fruits she likes, then we see what we can take from those fruits... :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Australia attracts me very much as well :lol: YFS :cool:
What does YFS stand for??

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:51 PM
http://home.hccnet.nl/h.werk/Oliebollen.jpg

I've had so many of these yesterday and today :lick: they're named oliebollen

:lick: I have to say I didn't have any of them yesterday.. but today I had two :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:52 PM
I thought about our talk when I was taking a shower yesterday, coz we had a shampoo with melon smell :lol:
:cool: Also a shampoo can make you think of this thread..

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:52 PM
yes that would be best! And then I'll edit the pic a bit and add Ste to it, so it looks like she was there as well

that would be great! :cool:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:53 PM
:bolt:

the only fruit smell shampoo I ever liked was, of course, one with mango smell :lol:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:53 PM
I got a bad nose, so I indeed will never know :p

and i'm sure we'll never know for example how his feet smell :devil: :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:54 PM
my bro and my mum listened to that Strauss music as well.. I don't like Strauss :o
You guys also watched the New Year's Concert today?? I am not a fan of Strauss dynasty music, but I like the other Strauss, Richard. :D

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:54 PM
No not yet :(

yeah you are right there. it's sad that when you got ov, I don't have it anymore

i'm sure it will come :)

when stops your ov then?

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:55 PM
You somehow sent me the power that made me sleepy and want to leave last night, didn't you!? :p
yep that is my kind of magic!

RogiNie
I will remember the travel time, think I'll know about that time when you've to leave if we'll make it in time or not

okay :)

Stevens Point
that conductor looked like a rabbit :lol:
Rabbit?? :eek: Well, if you say so, yeah he looks like one a bit... :p But, I like Marris Jansons as a conductor! He is a great conductor!! :yeah:

Nymeria
That's sad that your friends are far away from you... It always makes me sad, too...
and then I can be happy Holland aint that big :)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:56 PM
indeed, I am not allergic for her (I hope) :p

you saw her already once I thought? so you should know.. :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:57 PM
I would love to :devil:
But, please don't bring a spider with you on tuesday for real!! :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:57 PM
I gave you all the chance to get closer by being offline every evening the past two months! :p

yeah, tit.. but you still were online a lot on the mornings and afternoons :p and I haven't been on too much :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:58 PM
yes so better practise with eating with lil bits, so that you can't spit out too much :p

good idea :lol: will start that tomorrow :p (better late then never, right? :p)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 08:58 PM
ok so Mirka is an impossible fruit :shrug:

yeah..

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks Suk!, but I have just had my dinner.. :p

(chiud :lol: after chiu and chiudi now chiud, next time will be chi :p )
yeah it's great that I get so many nicks. Tho it still sometimes makes me smile when people call me chiudi :p maybe it's time toc hange my nick...

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 08:59 PM
interesting fact to know... tho I have to say this sport is not relaly one I follow. But we indeed got several champions. There was a prob with choosing sportmen of the year this year, coz there were too many worldchampions :p
? Who was the Dutch sportsman of the year?? By the way, this Semmy Schilt won the final, so another Dutch won the K-1 world GP... 2003-2004 Bonjesky and now 2005 Schilt. 3 years in a row, the trophy goes to Holland.. :cool:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:00 PM

never heard of K-1.. I don't think I will really like it :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:01 PM
The new season of vbetting is about to begin for you. :p
yes so when you're here I've to log in to the board several times, as I have to place bets :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:02 PM
wauw :cool: He writes great about it! And so funny he thought he would never make it and he eventually did! :) thanks for writing it :yeah:
yes I thought so as well, and it was quite like how I remembered it.

it wasn't too much work. I also had to type something for Lin, that was a bit more. And had more typo's in it as well :lol:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:02 PM
That's what I thought as well! :p

Lychee is also my favorite fruit! :lick: I like to eat the fruit and also everything in its flavor! For example, I drank this Champagne-like drink "Cafe de Paris" with Lychee flavor! :)

I would disappear if I was her :p

good! so we now only have to wait for the reaction of ste and yvo :)

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 09:03 PM
seems she really is the one who loves sweet stuff
Yes she is the one.. and I don't.. Chocolates were always in the fridge, she often went with her friends to the ice cream shop (Mövenpick), and we always went to Konstanz Germany to eat ice cream whenever we were at her parents home, because ice cream there is good and cheap... But, she isn't that fat at all... She doesn't gain weight here, but Japanese food made her gain some weight.. :tape:

RogiNie
His cosmetic things are for women, no??

I don't know.. but I was referring to some articles we made for SYNNY ;)

Nymeria
:lick: I have to say I didn't have any of them yesterday.. but today I had two :p
I had way too many of them these days :lick:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:04 PM
I don't use it, but I want to somehow keep it, because it's something my SH gave me. :)

yeah, I understand that! you don't have to throw it away ;)

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:04 PM
that would be great! :cool:
will do my best... :)

at the speedskating there were these people walking around taking pics of you and then they did add one of the skaters to the pic, so it looks like if you're on the pic with the skater. (well the quality wasn't that good) I got one with Uytdehaage :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:05 PM
I think I will agree on whatever you three would choose. :p

ok :) so we just have to find a fruit ste, yvo and I agree on :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:05 PM
and i'm sure we'll never know for example how his feet smell :devil: :p

:dance:

feet feet feet feet feet
if I will ever meet
Roger Federer I can tell
I will ask him if I can smell
His lovely feet I adore
And I might ask him a bit more
My face will be very red
but I want to post a report in this thread

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Deal. Though I don't remember anymore what that was about... :scratch: :p , but I am sure it won't be bad for me if I make a deal with Nienke.. :p

:rolls: I don't think you would really agree with it :devil:

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:06 PM
i'm sure it will come :)

when stops your ov then?
in summer, on hbo you just got the ov for 4 years. And they'll be over then ;)

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Just look at my avarat now, it looks very imperial! :p

definitely :p especially because of the 'hair style' ;)

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:07 PM
you saw her already once I thought? so you should know.. :p
yep, and as far as I know I am not allergic to her :p

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Those devil smily you always post is the sign that you are evilly difficult on this fruit topic. :p

yeah, i'm evilly difficult :rolls:

Stevens Point
Indeed, so thank got I took Geni as example and not Safin orso :p would be bad if I had said I would marry Safin :lol:
Safin could be a bad one to marry, I can feel, too... But, her sister seems charming, and I don't mind marrying her.. :p

Nymeria
yeah, tit.. but you still were online a lot on the mornings and afternoons :p and I haven't been on too much :p
yeah well, had to do something during work :p

Nymeria
good idea :lol: will start that tomorrow :p (better late then never, right? :p)
:rolls: you're right there. Will practise as well

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I personally think pineapple deserves to be the king more than durian because of its hair! :p Not because of the taste...

mm, maybe.. but i prefer to have eaten the king of fruits :p

Nymeria
? Who was the Dutch sportsman of the year?? By the way, this Semmy Schilt won the final, so another Dutch won the K-1 world GP... 2003-2004 Bonjesky and now 2005 Schilt. 3 years in a row, the trophy goes to Holland.. :cool:
Yuri van Gelder, the lord of the rings :worship:

Stevens Point
Oh, I didn't try to read that one, but it is about Shimizu, isn't it? You said once that someone wrote about him in his book.

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes she is the one.. and I don't.. Chocolates were always in the fridge, she often went with her friends to the ice cream shop (Mövenpick), and we always went to Konstanz Germany to eat ice cream whenever we were at her parents home, because ice cream there is good and cheap... But, she isn't that fat at all... She doesn't gain weight here, but Japanese food made her gain some weight.. :tape:
lol I hope she won't come back fat! :p

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Safin could be a bad one to marry, I can feel, too... But, her sister seems charming, and I don't mind marrying her.. :p
now you are making safin female already :rolls:

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:12 PM
I know... they are tough to beat... :p

definitely :p

Stevens Point
I am also realy wonderign what others will say... so please tell me about their reactions! :p
When I had this :wazzup: Chiudi avarat, I got some reactions, but I don't know if I get some reactions this time, because I don't post much anymore outside of Roger's forum.. But, I will let you know if I get some. :)

Nymeria
Oh, I didn't try to read that one, but it is about Shimizu, isn't it? You said once that someone wrote about him in his book.
yep it was indeed about Shimizu

Nymeria
01-01-2006, 09:13 PM
When I had this :wazzup: Chiudi avarat, I got some reactions, but I don't know if I get some reactions this time, because I don't post much anymore outside of Roger's forum.. But, I will let you know if I get some. :)
yeah I think we did all get reactions on this chiudi avy. You know, when I was choosing the avy I would upload I saw all these chiudis as they're all in my photobucket. And I was thinking about uploading such chiudi what'sup avy!

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Oliebollen? is it a traditional food to eat for the New Years day in Holland?

RogiNie
01-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Nienke.... :sad:

i'm sorry about it, but I want to pass for my exams this year as well :p

Stevens Point
01-01-2006, 09:15 PM
:bolt:

the only fruit smell shampoo I ever liked was, of course, one with mango smell :lol:
I don't dare to have a fruit smelling shampoo...