The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 12 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "So You're Saying It's A Party In Your Pants." Thread 12

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

star
10-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Back to our discusion of a few nights ago. There was a program on NPR this morning about a book that contains stories of the inkling of being gay. It's called "When I Knew"

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4773737

The funniest one they played (it isn't up at the website) was from a woman who said when she was a girl her parents took her to a parade in NYC, and at the parade there were all sorts of wacky people along the parade route. But, one was a woman holding a sign that said "My son used to be gay, but he saw Dr Samuels and now he isn't" and had the phone number of the Dr. For a reason unknown to herself, the girl suddenly thought, "I better write down that phone number." :) :) :)

Anyway, cute stories and cute pictures up at the website.

Angele
10-29-2005, 07:04 PM
While uni football left me uninspired, I discovered last night that uni basketball is great :bounce: :bounce: We even have our very own Coach K lol

Murkofan
10-29-2005, 08:22 PM
I know. The fiercest "resistance" to Bush came from Texas... from the people who had to survive him as Governor and now as President. I feel doubly sorry for you guys.

At least we'll be rid of him in a few years. :shrug:

Now Ann Richards... that is one Texan I love to love!

"Poor George... he can't help it - he was born with a silver foot in his mouth."

:haha:

Don't cry for me, Argentina :p

I love Ann Richards :D

At one time we had only 5. I can be ok with getting rid of Scalia and Thomas. :)

Of course you would :p

I dunno, I'm not sure how much I like the idea of everybody on the Supreme Court being really liberal or really conservative. I like a nice mix of opinions; it keeps things exciting :p

Besides, Republicans have a majority everywhere right now, and look at how well that's turned out so far :p I don't know that having a 180 degree switch the other way would be any better.

Scotso
10-29-2005, 10:22 PM
I dunno, I'm not sure how much I like the idea of everybody on the Supreme Court being really liberal or really conservative. I like a nice mix of opinions; it keeps things exciting :p

Besides, Republicans have a majority everywhere right now, and look at how well that's turned out so far :p I don't know that having a 180 degree switch the other way would be any better.

Well the way I see it, at least a liberal court wouldn't take away our civil liberties and rights, which is the most important thing. If everyone were like Thomas and Co., we wouldn't have rights.

And I hate Thomas. There is just something wrong with an uberconservative black person. Especially considering that Rehnquist and his pals used to be big KKK folk. :p

When I'm president I'm going to have my puppets in Congress change the Supreme Court laws so that there can only be 5, so then I'll have to kick some out... and I'll kick out 4 conservatives. Then I'll change my mind and put it back to 9.... and put in 4 liberals. Then I'll have them remove term limits. And then I'll be declared president for life. :angel:

star
10-30-2005, 01:16 AM

Well, then, let's get somebody who is liberal on the court. I think poor Justice Brennan was the last one.

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 01:47 AM
In that case, you might have to rethink nominating me :p

Scotso
10-30-2005, 01:50 AM
Nominate me! :woohoo:

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 01:06 AM
You'd never get confirmed :p

Scotso
10-30-2005, 01:14 AM
Russ Feingold would vote for me :woohoo:

star
10-30-2005, 01:28 AM
Nominate me! :woohoo:

I think you should be on the court. :) :) :)

star
10-30-2005, 01:33 AM
avs

star
10-30-2005, 01:43 AM
Can comeone make that last one just a little bit smaller so I can use it for an av?

Thanks so very very much.

Scotso
10-30-2005, 02:32 AM
Can comeone make that last one just a little bit smaller so I can use it for an av?

Thanks so very very much.

siposi

star
10-30-2005, 03:00 AM
:kiss: :kiss:

Although I know a kiss from Karol would be better. :)

Scotso
10-30-2005, 03:03 AM
I'm not delusional :fiery:

A kiss from Matej please :hearts:

Chesty Larue
10-30-2005, 05:33 AM
Hey if I'm not mistaken should Kim win the final against Schiavone she'll finish #1 in the Race to the Championships..thus winning a Porsche Cayenne :p

Seriously she could open a shop with all the Porsche's she's won :p

Of course this depends on whether or not I understand how the points work. Lindsay is currently #1 with 4606 points. If Kim wins tomorrow she'll have won 190 points (including both round and quality points). Add 190 to Kim's current points and she comes out with 4657 points. According to the rules the Race ends the Monday before the Tour Championships..which means it finishes tomorrow and the Advanta Championships in Philly don't count toward the Race to the Championships. Makes me wonder why so many top players committed to that tournament so late in the season when it essentially holds no value..

The ultimate would be Kim finishing the year #1 in the rankings but with Lindsay playing the way she is I'm not sure that's even possible, which is a shame since Kim really does deserve it.

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 01:54 PM
I think she should donate the Porsches to some of her long-suffering fans :p

star
10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
I was up late last night because somebody needed a warrant. :ras: Now it's raining hard --- well for here anyway, not for Texas :p

I think it must really be 9 am, but because of daylight savings time it's not. Good. I need that extra hour today.

And my email wont' send out.

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Shoot it! :p

Knockers LaBroad
10-30-2005, 04:00 PM
I think she should donate the Porsches to some of her long-suffering fans :p

That would be very nice, thankyou, but I do already have a car!:kiss:

Had a huge Kimscare last night during doubles...:scared: Kim destroyed a scoreboard and cut herself pretty bad in her leg.... almost needed stitches, but it was ok and she had a lot of fun with Els afterwards!

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 06:16 PM
I have a car too, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like another :p Especially a Kimcar ;) :p

Did she destroy the scoreboard by running into it, or getting so pissed off she kicked it? :p

Lisbeth
10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
:wavey:

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Where are my designs, dammit? :p

Lisbeth
10-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Oh Deux has lost interest and decided to put the designs on hold for a while.

She's co-writing a book with Une about morality for teenagers instead. Morals and ethics come very easily to her, as does writing books :cool:

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 11:31 PM
That's all well and good, but I haven't lost interest :p

Lisbeth
10-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Well it's not Deux's fault if you have a long attention span. She prefers to flit delicately about here and there, a little tennis, a little fashion, a little acting, a little moralizing. No practice though :ras:

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Does Deux suffer from ADD? :o

Lisbeth
10-30-2005, 11:39 PM
No she's just really amazingly talented at everything she tries :)

Anyway how are you Marly?

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm fine, thanks. A little thrown off by the timechange :p Extremely :bounce:y over the release of RotS and Battlefront II on Tuesday :woohoo:

How are you?

Lisbeth
10-30-2005, 11:46 PM
Also a little disoriented by the time change but it will be great tonight when it's light in the evening :)

I had a really hectic, not especially fun weekend and then saw a car accident in which someone was injured this morning so basically I feel like I'm due another weekend and it's only midday on Monday (or really it's only 11am, I suppose ;) ) :lol:

Chesty Larue
10-30-2005, 11:51 PM
:dog:

Lisbeth
10-30-2005, 11:52 PM
Hello Ileana [pats the nice doggy] :)

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 11:54 PM
:wavey: Darling! :p

Also a little disoriented by the time change but it will be great tonight when it's light in the evening :)

I had a really hectic, not especially fun weekend and then saw a car accident in which someone was injured this morning so basically I feel like I'm due another weekend and it's only midday on Monday (or really it's only 11am, I suppose ;) ) :lol:

Car accident :o

I had a great weekend; the parentals were on a mini-vacation and I was home alone :D Glad they're home, though.

Chesty Larue
10-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Hello :)

Yes nice doggy :angel: My doggy fell off our little wall beside the driveway about 4 feet down :( :o Poor guy is rather blind and my dad who was watching him let him fall! :mad: Me and my mom were like why didn't you stop him?! My dad was like I didn't think he would actually jump off..he was hesitating :rolleyes:

Anyhoo thankfully he didn't hurt himself and my mom told my dad if he kills her dog he's going to be sleeping outside. Dad laughed. She's not kidding :p

Murkofan
10-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Don't mess with pets, man. I'm pretty attached to my kitties :p

Chesty Larue
10-30-2005, 11:59 PM
I had a great weekend; the parentals were on a mini-vacation and I was home alone :D Glad they're home, though.

:wavey: Sweetie :p

Being home alone is the best :D I was suppose to have a busy weekend but ended up not going out Saturday or this afternoon like I was suppose to :o I have good excuses :p

Every freaking weekend it's like we're booked :( I told my sister we know too many people :p Let's start being mean and see if we can trim some of the fat :p

Lisbeth
10-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Our cat has a run in with the DVD player. It must be warm or something because she likes cuddling up to it but unfortunately the drawer came out and hit here :lol: She was lurking around sniffing it for about 10 minutes and she looked so furious :lol:

I hope your dog's OK Ile :hug:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Let's start being mean and see if we can trim some of the fat :p

:rolls:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Yeah apparently he's tougher than I thought..it's really quite a drop :unsure: especially since he's not exactly an athletic dog :p

My dad said he didn't yelp or anything he just got up and went to the door to go back inside. Dodged a bullet :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:03 AM
Every freaking weekend it's like we're booked :( I told my sister we know too many people :p Let's start being mean and see if we can trim some of the fat :p

That's what my sister and I have done :p Have to stay true to our motto of "other people suck" :p

Except for our significant others, of course ;) :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:05 AM
Yes well unfortunatly "I don't feel like it" isn't really a valid reason for turning friends down :p

I think November is filled up already :p so I told my mom one of the Saturday's that the family is invited out I'm gonna pass..usually she doesn't like that but this time she was like that's fine.

I have a feeling that same Saturday there is a party..I hope not. I'm so anti-social :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:09 AM
Being anti-social rocks :p People are annoying :p

While the parentals were away, the sister and I went to The Shops at La Cantera, the fancy new upscale mall on the rich side of SA :p I have a new favorite mall :p And it's right near UTSA, so I can blow lots of money there come spring :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:15 AM
Did she destroy the scoreboard by running into it, or getting so pissed off she kicked it? :p

I believe she was going back for a lob and ran into it. She likes do that :p scoreboards..ad boards..big plants..You name it. Kim's ran into it :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:15 AM
People can be very annoying :rolleyes:

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:20 AM
I've been saying that for years, FauxDeux :p You should stop being so nice...join me on the Dark side :devil: :p

I believe she was going back for a lob and ran into it. She likes do that :p scoreboards..ad boards..big plants..You name it. Kim's ran into it :p

I think we might have been separated at birth :p

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:23 AM
ladies? Still here? :wavey:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:24 AM
Yes, for a little while anyway :wavey:

Angele
Yay! Hi Jane :) How are you doing?

Chesty Larue
Hey Ange :wavey:

Plus Kim has been stung by a bee on court :p

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:25 AM
Hi Ileana :wavey: Did you watch the figure skating today?

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:26 AM
Poor Kim :eek:

Fine thanks Angele, other than what I already posted about my weekend/ morning ;) How are you?

Murkofan
:wavey: Yo!

I got stung by a yellowjacket in my backyard :p

Lisbeth
Yeah but we're not YOUR fans Marly ...

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:27 AM
Hi Ileana :wavey: Did you watch the figure skating today?

Nah I was out most of the day. Anything exciting happen?

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:27 AM

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:28 AM
Poor Kim :eek:

Fine thanks Angele, other than what I already posted about my weekend/ morning ;) How are you?
:hug: for your weekend. Car accidents are horrible, we had two in front of my house that I can remember and it wasn't pretty.

I'm good... watching some football :bounce:

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:29 AM

Bitch :p

Angele
Nah I was out most of the day. Anything exciting happen?
Dubreuil and Lauzon won gold! I was so happy for them. And their new free dance is amazing, especially compared to the one from last year :o If I understood correctly it's choreographed (sp?) by David Wilson and it's just lovely and soft and romantic... I love it :D

Lisbeth
I think I'll be driving extra carefully next time in a car :) Seeing someone else have a crash is a wake up call (not that I'm reckless or anything normally ;) )

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:30 AM

You're a bitch too :p Especially since you're supposed to love me :sad: :p

Chesty Larue
I'm waiting for Grey's Anatomy to come on :D Still an hour and a half :p

Lisbeth
Bitch :p

Hey you're the one who told me to embrace my dark side :devil: :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:31 AM
I think I'll be driving extra carefully next time in a car :) Seeing someone else have a crash is a wake up call (not that I'm reckless or anything normally ;) )

All it takes is seeing one or losing someone you love because of one to totally change the way you think when you're driving.

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:32 AM
Sometimes it's just bad luck and there's nothing you can do but it can't hurt to be extra cautious. The two that I've seen close up involved drunk drivers :sad:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:33 AM
Speaking of which ... everyone that doesn't already, go have pap smears. Well, only if you're a girl of course :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:33 AM
You're a bitch too :p Especially since you're supposed to love me :sad: :p

Aww sorry sweet pea :kiss:

but it was funny :p

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm waiting for Grey's Anatomy to come on :D Still an hour and a half :p
Watch the football game while you wait :p

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:35 AM
Pap smears scare me like you cannot imagine :o Even though everybody says it's not that bad once you're there...

Murkofan
Hey you're the one who told me to embrace my dark side :devil: :p

Good point :p But you're supposed to be nice to me :p

Chesty Larue
Watch the football game while you wait :p

Which one?

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:36 AM
Speaking of which ... everyone that doesn't already, go have pap smears. Well, only if you're a girl of course :p

The first time I had a Pap smear, I thought I was going to die. The second time wasn't much better :p

Even though everybody says it's not that bad once you're there...

They're lying :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:37 AM
They're annoying but a hell of a lot better than getting cervical cancer and dying or having a hysterectomy at 30 which happened respectively to two people I know :sad:

Most women they don't hurt too much but if they do you should tell the doctor, there are things they can do to make it better. Also, like with everything in life, it it's your first time and you're scared, say so!

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:37 AM
Which one?
Patriots vs. Bills... Tedy Bruschi is back, SO excited :D :bounce:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:39 AM
ugh I hate the Pats :p

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:40 AM
Well you suck then :p I :inlove: the Patriots, even though I'm not a diehard football fan ;)

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:41 AM
They're annoying but a hell of a lot better than getting cervical cancer and dying or having a hysterectomy at 30 which happened respectively to two people I know :sad:

Most women they don't hurt too much but if they do you should tell the doctor, there are things they can do to make it better. Also, like with everything in life, it it's your first time and you're scared, say so!

Well, yes, they serve their purpose, but they still suck :p My gyno swears she uses the smallest speculum on me, but it sure don't feel like it :p

Baz pointed out that it would hurt less if I'd agree to do the deed with him, but I had to regretfully decline :p

Angele
Though I should say if it wasn't Tedy Bruschi's first game back I would probably be in bed right now instead of up watching the game lol

Murkofan
ugh I hate the Pats :p

Pats suck :p Cheer for the Cowboys ;) :p

Lisbeth
Never having heard of the Patriots, I am unable to express a view ;)

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:42 AM
Jane back me up please, even if you have no clue lol Go Pats!

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:43 AM
Never having heard of the Patriots, I am unable to express a view ;)

They're a Yankee team, they automatically suck :p The only team that is exempt from this rule is the BoSox :p

Chesty Larue
I like many teams. Cowboys, Seahawks, Benegals (just cause they've sucked for so long they deserve some success), Buccaneers..etc.

star
For once and for all, pap smears aren't bad at all. The process isn't what one would optimally like to have because it's no fun having a naked stranger's head like 5 inches from your naked crotch, but if you don't let your imagination run riot, it's ok even though nobody is going to go :yippee: about it. I mean -- it's not like having a tooth drilled without novacaine. Probably helps if you're having sex regularly and are used to ------ uh ------ insertions. :p :p :p

Everyone forgets that cervical cancer used to be the number one killer of young women. My secretary didn't have a pap smear for SEVEN years, and then when she did, she had cancer and had to go through all sorts of horrible things that could have been avoided had she had regular or even semi-regular pap smears.

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:44 AM
Ok well even non-Pats fan have to appreciate Tedy Bruschi coming back right?

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:45 AM
What Christina said :yeah:

We're not being unsympathetic to Marly's experiences but cancer sucks kids.

Murkofan
:wavey: Xtina!

For once and for all, Pap smears do indeed suck :p It's very important to have them done, as you said, but they still suck :p

Scotso
this thread exploded today :eek:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:46 AM
LMAO at the idea of someone going :yippee: ... :lol:

star
Our cat has a run in with the DVD player. It must be warm or something because she likes cuddling up to it but unfortunately the drawer came out and hit here :lol: She was lurking around sniffing it for about 10 minutes and she looked so furious :lol:

:haha: :haha:

Murkofan
:wavey: Scottie-Too-Hottie! :kiss:

We're not being unsympathetic to Marly's experiences but cancer sucks kids.

And here I've been purposely trying to get it :p

Chesty Larue
Probably helps if you're having sex regularly and are used to ------ uh ------ insertions. :p :p :p

star
10-31-2005, 12:47 AM
:wavey: Xtina!

For once and for all, Pap smears do indeed suck :p It's very important to have them done, as you said, but they still suck :p

Relaxation is key to the process. :)

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:47 AM
Hi Scott ... you are excused from pap smears ;)

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:48 AM
LMAO at the idea of someone going :yippee: ... :lol:

Dunno...reckon if I did that enough before the proceedure, it'd loosen me up a bit? :p

Scotso
Marly-too-Snarly! :kiss: ? ;)

Prostate exams aren't fun, either.

star

I'm to lazy to look back. What happened to your dog?

Lisbeth
Jane back me up please, even if you have no clue lol Go Pats!

Oh, right, um

:woohoo: Pats :bounce:

Scotso
Dunno...reckon if I did that enough before the proceedure, it'd loosen me up a bit? :p

You have a man for that now. ;)

Chesty Larue

I reckon some booze would loosen you up :p

star
10-31-2005, 12:49 AM
add an o

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:50 AM
Thank you Jane :kiss: And the guy I'm talking about, he had a stroke less than a year ago and is back playing his very first game tonight. That's a very big accomplishment imo, regardless of what jersey is on his back :yeah:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm to lazy to look back. What happened to your dog?

He's pretty much blind and accidently fell off a little wall beside out driveway..it's about 4 feet down or so to the pavement :(

Surprisingly he was totally fine :p He even got to go for a walk this evening :angel:

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:51 AM
Marly-too-Snarly! :kiss: ? ;)

I like it ;)

Relaxation is key to the process. :)

There's that whole thing you mentioned about it being weird to have someone's head a few inches away from your naked crotch :p I find it difficult to relax in that position, especially when I know the proceedure is going to hurt like hell.

Scotso
I liked the Patriots until they beat the Eagles in the SuperBowl. I <3 the Eagles.

Angele
I have the unpopular opinion... go figure :haha:

star
10-31-2005, 12:52 AM
awwww.... Is he a poodle?

It's remarkable how well blind dogs get around. They do get a little tenative though in new surroundings. I'm glad he's ok. :hug: :hug: for Ile's little dog.

Scotso
10-31-2005, 12:52 AM
Being a man who likes men, I have no idea really about these things.

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:53 AM
I don't think any men do Scott :lol:

Hey Ile, maybe you should get your dog a guide dog :)

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:53 AM
Being a man who likes men, I have no idea really about these things.

It's just like your version of a prostate exam, I suppose.

star
10-31-2005, 12:54 AM
I like it ;)

There's that whole thing you mentioned about it being weird to have someone's head a few inches away from your naked crotch :p I find it difficult to relax in that position, especially when I know the proceedure is going to hurt like hell.

It's uncomfortable, but if you relax and concentrate on breathing and not tensing up, it doesn't "hurt like hell." Getting your thumbnail cut off hurts like hell. Having a bone set hurts like hell. Surgery hurts like hell.

star
10-31-2005, 12:55 AM

:haha: :haha:

You are on tonight (or this morning) Jane.

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 12:56 AM
awwww.... Is he a poodle?

It's remarkable how well blind dogs get around. They do get a little tenative though in new surroundings. I'm glad he's ok. :hug: :hug: for Ile's little dog.

No he's a Keeshond. Same family as a Husky but smaller..and more fur :p

He gets around really well actually. The thing is if you cross the wall at one point it steps down to the top of the stairs..the other end and you're falling several feet. Last week or so he crossed it and went onto the steps easily..so he probably figured he would do that again and didn't realize he was at the wrong end. He probably just won't try it again :p

Angele
Pain is different for different people who've experienced different things... something that's just uncomfortable for one person could be extremely painful for another.

Lisbeth
I just have this picture of Ile's adorable fluffy Keeshond (?) being led around by a labrador :lol:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 12:57 AM
Pain is different for different people who've experienced different things... something that's just uncomfortable for one person could be extremely painful for another.

This is true.

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:57 AM
It's uncomfortable, but if you relax and concentrate on breathing and not tensing up, it doesn't "hurt like hell." Getting your thumbnail cut off hurts like hell. Having a bone set hurts like hell. Surgery hurts like hell.

Okay, maybe it's just uncomfortable for you, but as far as I'm concerned it hurts like hell :p I've never had surgery or had a bone set, but I have had all of the nails of my right hand ripped out at once, if that counts for anything :p

Angele
10-31-2005, 12:58 AM
I'd rep you x100 if I could Jane but I've got to spread it around :(

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 12:58 AM

Cuuuuuuuute :D I always wanted a Husky when I was little, but I don't think that breed of dog would do well in South Texas :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 12:59 AM
It would be funny if when he put his fingers or whatever in there, you clamped down really hard on them... and then were like... "JUST KIDDING! You should have seen your face!"

Would break the ice.

Chesty Larue

Aww my poor fuzzy buddy :awww:

If he didn't cost so much already we might have gotten him cataract surgery. But it doesn't always work with dogs and like I said he already costs alot with his insulin and needles.

Lisbeth
I am sorry I raised this topic now but we were discussing the wake up call from seeing something terrible happen to your friends ...

My friend who died's name was Caroline, btw.

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 01:00 AM
It would be funny if when he put his fingers or whatever in there, you clamped down really hard on them... and then were like... "JUST KIDDING! You should have seen your face!"

Would break the ice.

The breast exam that comes first usually takes care of that :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 01:00 AM

Would break the ice.

:spit:

Better start training :aplot:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 01:01 AM
Cuuuuuuuute :D I always wanted a Husky when I was little, but I don't think that breed of dog would do well in South Texas :p

Yeah not so much for the Texas weather :p He'll lie down outside in the snow during winter lol. Almost ever time he goes out in winter when it's snowy he rolls around in the snow :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 01:02 AM
I am sorry I raised this topic now but we were discussing the wake up call from seeing something terrible happen to your friends ...

My friend who died's name was Caroline, btw.

Don't be sorry; gotta get the poison out. Otherwise you might up in a shrink's office like me :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 01:03 AM
I knew a family that had a Keeshond in Sydney but they shaved him in summer, poor little critter ;)

star
10-31-2005, 01:04 AM

He gets around really well actually. The thing is if you cross the wall at one point it steps down to the top of the stairs..the other end and you're falling several feet. Last week or so he crossed it and went onto the steps easily..so he probably figured he would do that again and didn't realize he was at the wrong end. He probably just won't try it again :p

Kees are really nice dogs!! Lots of hair, but he's in the right place for it. They have lovely smiley faces. I had a Norweigan Elkhound once. Very similar in coloring and markings, but less hair --- even thought they still have quite a lot!

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Got to go to get lunch but I will return soon :wavey:

Chesty Larue
Cutest puppies ever! :D

He looked like an ewok when he was little :p

Don't you just want to squeeze them! (http://www.rickees.com/family.htm)

Angele
Cya later Jane :wavey:

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 01:06 AM
:wavey: FauxDeux! See what you can do to encourage RealDeux to get me some sketches, hmm? :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 01:07 AM
He looked like an ewok when he was little :p

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE :D :hearts:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 01:08 AM
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE :D :hearts:

Puppy pics above..not my guy but that's pretty much exactly what he looked like :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 01:10 AM
Cute puppy.

Angele
10-31-2005, 01:11 AM
Very cute Ileana :)

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 01:12 AM
*sigh* I'm getting all sentimental :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 01:12 AM
Don't you just want to squeeze them! (http://www.rickees.com/family.htm)

Yes :D

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 01:15 AM
k well I'm off to watch tv..get my mind off of puppies I can't have :p

later :wavey:

Angele
Night Ileana :wavey: :hug:

Murkofan
*sigh* I'm getting all sentimental :p

It's because our love has restored the light into your life :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 01:17 AM
The love of Darth Marl.

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 01:21 AM
It's a powerful thing, my friend :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 01:21 AM
I don't doubt it. I've heard people die from less!

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 01:27 AM
Sometimes all it takes is my morning breath :p

:wavey: Off to get cleaned up for bed :kiss:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 01:30 AM
I'm back - if anyone hasn't gone to bed :)

Angele
10-31-2005, 01:31 AM
I'm still here, if that counts

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 01:32 AM
Of course :hug:

So have you got the tattoo yet or still in design phase?

Angele
10-31-2005, 01:37 AM
Of course :hug:

So have you got the tattoo yet or still in design phase?

Nope, still tattoo-less :( My friend's boyfriend was supposed to take us this weekend ( tattoo place is about an hour away) but he had to work so he couldn't take us. Hopefully soon though!

Scotso
10-31-2005, 01:40 AM
:wavey: Marly.

:wavey: guys. I'm off to watch Grey's!

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 01:41 AM
Have fun Scott!

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 01:46 AM
:lol: we have a special tap for cold drinking water at work, and lately it's been broken so you have to press really hard. Apparently they fixed it because I just pressed it really hard and got water all over me and a fair bit of the kitchen as well :o

Luckily the office is extremely dry and I'm already drying off ;)

Angele
10-31-2005, 02:00 AM
Sorry Jane, was just getting myself sorted out a bit. Seems like I'm still going to have huge cirlces under my eyes tomorrow morning :ras:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 02:01 AM
Well I suppose I had better get back to work :wavey:

Angele
10-31-2005, 02:01 AM
Seems like my crying spell is over so I'm going to take advantage and go to bed!

Goodnight :wavey:

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 02:02 AM
Oh ... there you are :) I still have to get back to work, so sleep well :)

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
:wavey: Hope everyone is ok!

Reading back a bit, I had a smear test a few months ago :tape: :tape: :tape: I never want to experience that EVER again. :tape:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 03:48 PM
I tip my hat to Nadia Petrova for finally winning a tour title :hatoff: ;)

And also to Kim for winning her 30th career title :hatoff: Which according to the wta tour moves her up to 13th all time on the list ;)

5th among active players I believe. However Navratilova and Seles are only technically "active" :p

star
10-31-2005, 05:16 PM
:wavey: Hope everyone is ok!

Reading back a bit, I had a smear test a few months ago :tape: :tape: :tape: I never want to experience that EVER again. :tape:

:lol: But you have to experience it every year!

star
10-31-2005, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Big D]:wavey: Hope everyone is ok!

QUOTE]

Oh Cills I wanted to ask you if you listen to Jamie Cullum and what you think. He's a Brit, I think.

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 06:29 PM
:hatoff: to Nadia and Kim!

Kim :hearts:

I'm disturbed by your apparent glee at our pain :p

RotS and Battlefront II tomorrow :woohoo:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 06:37 PM

You heard Christina's advice. Go out and get laid :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 06:43 PM
Not all women are wanton, my love :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 06:57 PM
Cil might be :p

I wouldn't want you to go out whoring darling ;) :p

star
10-31-2005, 07:03 PM
:hatoff: to Nadia and Kim!

Kim :hearts:

I'm disturbed by your apparent glee at our pain :p

RotS and Battlefront II tomorrow :woohoo:

I really can't wait until you have to get a colonoscopy every five years. :)

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 07:22 PM
Ah, Christina, charming and compassionate as ever :p

You didn't solicit my opinion, but I'm going to give it anyway :p David Gray and Damien Rice are far superior to Jamie Cullum, imho. Every time I listen to Rice's stuff I get goosebumps.

I wouldn't want you to go out whoring darling ;) :p

That's true :p

And likewise ;) :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Pfff there's no good new releases..so many movies I don't want to see :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 08:42 PM
Not over here :p

It's every 3 years here. I didn't really need to have it anyway. I got to the appointment & the nurse said they have changed the rules & you don't need to have it before the age of 25 but I got my letter as soon as I turned 20, before the rule change :rolleyes: lucky old me :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Oh Cills I wanted to ask you if you listen to Jamie Cullum and what you think. He's a Brit, I think.
I don't really listen to his music. He's okay but I don't think I would go out of my way to buy his album. I actually saw him once when I went to the UK premiere of Collateral :p Tom Cruise turned up in a yellow taxi (pre-the nauseating TomKat era :p)

star
10-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Ah, Christina, charming and compassionate as ever :p

You didn't solicit my opinion, but I'm going to give it anyway :p David Gray and Damien Rice are far superior to Jamie Cullum, imho. Every time I listen to Rice's stuff I get goosebumps.

That's true :p

And likewise ;) :p

I'll try Damien Rice. I like some of David Gray. I'm a sucker for a man singing along with a piano. :) I like standards though, and I like Peter Cincotti. I'm listening to "I only have eyes for you" and it is a little drawn out, imo. I like slow music but not music that seems to lag. "I get a kick out of you" seems more promising. Nice piano. :)

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 08:53 PM
Sorry, I don't do CRACK WHORING :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Damien Rice :hearts: Ah, I may listen to 'O' before I got to sleep :)

Christina :wavey:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Sorry, I don't do CRACK WHORING :p

You never got the meaning of CRACK WHORING..but I give you an A for effort :p

star
10-31-2005, 08:59 PM
Oh -- Damien Rice sang the blowers daughter. I liked that. But I seem to remember there are others of his I didn't like. I was thinking Jamie Cullum was all intellectual playfulness with the music, but his "All at Sea" has more heart. Still, he seems to be a little aloof from his music. Not quite committed to it body and soul.

Anyway, I'm falling in love all over again with David Bryne. Now there's a Texas man for you Marly. ;)

star
10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
I don't really listen to his music. He's okay but I don't think I would go out of my way to buy his album. I actually saw him once when I went to the UK premiere of Collateral :p Tom Cruise turned up in a yellow taxi (pre-the nauseating TomKat era :p)

Tom Cruise in a yellow taxi... reminds me of Joni Mitchell.

star
10-31-2005, 09:02 PM
"Come sit on my wall and read me the Story of O"

:eek: :eek: Story of O is like the premier 20th century s&m novel.

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm bored :( and for some reason find myself listening to Savage Garden :unsure: :o

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:20 PM
You never got the meaning of CRACK WHORING..but I give you an A for effort :p

Why thank you :hatoff: :p And, I will tip my hat off to Petrova as well. I don't really enjoy watching her play and have always found her a bit boring, but she has gone up in my estimation after the fight she gave against Screamarova at the USO QF's. Especially the part where she told one of the linespeople "You should be ashamed of yourself!" after she got gipped on a call :haha: :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:22 PM
Tom Cruise in a yellow taxi... reminds me of Joni Mitchell.
:dance:

I took some pics, of him arriving but most came out blurred :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:22 PM
I love when players fight over line calls :D :p

except for Kim..cause if she's arguing a line call that usually means she's frustrated going down in flames :o :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:24 PM
"Come sit on my wall and read me the Story of O"

:eek: :eek: Story of O is like the premier 20th century s&m novel.
Really? That I did not know :p

Savage Garden :p Listen to 'The Moon & back' their best song imo :D I love 'The Animal Song' too :dance: 'Truly Madly Deeply' is way overplayed :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:27 PM
I really can't wait until you have to get a colonoscopy every five years. :)

I have to have them every 9-12 months :eek:

I know, TMI ;)

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:27 PM
I love when players fight over line calls :D :p

except for Kim..cause if she's arguing a line call that usually means she's frustrated going down in flames :o :p
It's always fun when you're neutral or it goes against someone you despise Ezel :p

I am in love with Madonna's new song 'Hung Up' :bounce: It's fantastic :D And, after seeing the video numerous times it's hard to believe that she is nearly 50 :o :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:28 PM
Savage Garden :p Listen to 'The Moon & back' their best song imo :D

Yeah I know The Moon & Back..before I had ever heard the song a few years back there was buzz online that it described perfectly a certain star trek character..and indeed it does :p It's actually a little freaky :unsure: :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm bored :( and for some reason find myself listening to Savage Garden :unsure: :o

:unsure: um ... Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi?

Speaking of which, it's Melbourne Cup Day! Anyone got a horsey icon?

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:29 PM
I have to have them every 9-12 months :eek:

I know, TMI ;)

Jane you must be clean as a whistle :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:30 PM
I've never even heard of a colonoscopy :o

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:31 PM
I've never even heard of a colonoscopy :o

Guess where it goes? :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:32 PM
I actually saw Darren Hayes perfom live at Party in the Park over here a few years back, and during the performace he yelled to the crowd "You're my people, I love you" It was probably one of the cringiest moments ever :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 09:32 PM
I want to get my colon cleansed.

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I've heard of Colonic irrigation :rolleyes: :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:33 PM
:wavey: Cilla and Ileana :kiss:

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah I know The Moon & Back..before I had ever heard the song a few years back there was buzz online that it described perfectly a certain star trek character..and indeed it does :p It's actually a little freaky :unsure: :p
Only you would take a great song & refer it to some Sci-fi crap :p

Lisbeth
:wavey: Scott.

Chesty Larue
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps :dance:

:rolls: Best song ever :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 09:35 PM
That's nice dear. :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Only you would take a great song & refer it to some Sci-fi crap :p

That's not true! My darling Marly might do it as well :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Jane, Scott :wavey:

OMG, I love that song so much :p

"What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk. I'm a gonna gonna get get get you drunk, get you lovedrunk off my hump" :haha: :worship:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:38 PM
OMG, I love that song so much :p

"What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk. I'm a gonna gonna get get get you drunk, get you lovedrunk off my hump" :haha: :worship:

:haha: It's too good :p

since I didn't say hello to anyone..:wavey: Cil, Jane, Scott and anyone else that might be around ;)

star
10-31-2005, 09:39 PM
I want to get my colon cleansed.

Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Yes, very true. My mistake :p

star
10-31-2005, 09:40 PM

Soul Sisters.

Scotso
10-31-2005, 09:41 PM
Are you guys stoned er something?

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:41 PM
:wavey: Christina as well :)

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:42 PM
Are you guys stoned er something?

It's a Black Eyed Peas song..My Humps. You've gotta listen to it, it's hilarious :p

Goonergal
:haha: It's too good :p

since I didn't say hello to anyone..:wavey: Cil, Jane, Scott and anyone else that might be around ;)
A bona fide classic :p BEP are so good :dance: Is it me, or does Fergie always seem very :aplot: with Wil.i.am (or however the hell he spells it :p) I was wacthing their live in concert from Berlin on MTV, Fergie looks more cosy with him than the others :aplot: Josh Duhammel (sp?) watch out :p

star
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Soul Sisters.

:hearts: :kiss: :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:43 PM
They are just easily amused I think, which I consider a virtue :angel:

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:44 PM
:wavey: to Ile, the only one I haven't said hello to :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:44 PM
:wavey: Christina!

I'd stick with Josh Duhamel if I were her :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 09:45 PM
Oh, I like BEP.

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:46 PM
We're like CNN ... Hello London, hello Utah, hello Sydney, hello Montreal, hello Texas, hello Scott ... well that's all we've got time for ;)

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:47 PM
BLACK EYED PEAS

"My Humps"

What you goní do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
Iíma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these brothers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karan, they be shariní
All their money got me weariní
Fly gearrr but I ainít askin,
They say they love my ass Ďn,
Seven Jeans, True Religion's,
I say no, but they keep giviní
So I keep on takiní
And no I ainít taken
We can keep on datiní
I keep on demonstrating.

My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got u,
Sheís got me spending.
(Oh) Spendiní all your money on me and spending time on me.
Sheís got me spendiní.
(Oh) Spendiní all your money on me, on me, on me

All that junk inside that trunk?
Iíma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
What u goní do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
Iím a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)

I met a girl down at the disco.
She said hey, hey, hey yea letís go.
I could be your baby, you can be my honey
Lets spend time not money.
I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

They say Iím really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standing next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryiní a feel my hump, hump.
Lookiní at my lump, lump.
U can look but you canít touch it,
If u touch it Iíma start some drama,
You donít want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama
So donít pull on my hand boy,
You ainít my man, boy,
Iím just trynía dance boy,
And move my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My lovely lady lumps [x3]
In the back and in the front.
My loviní got u,
Sheís got me spendiní.
(Oh) Spendiní all your money on me and spending time on me.
Sheís got me spendiní.
(Oh) Spendiní all your money on me, on me, on me.

Iíma get, get, get, get you drunk,
What you goní do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
Iíma make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream.
What you gon do with all that junk?
Iíma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off this hump.
What you goní do wit all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
Iíma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.
Sheís got me spendiní.
Spendin all your money on me and spendiní time on me
Sheís got me spendiní.
Spendiní all your money on me, on me, on me.

Genius :p

Chesty Larue
hello Scott :lol:

Scotso
*pats Cillz on the head*

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:48 PM
Must go find out where bg has posted his Melbourne Cup tip :cool: brb

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:50 PM
I'd stick with Josh Duhamel if I were her :p

Too right :p I would never have pictured them as a couple though :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:51 PM
We're like CNN ... Hello London, hello Utah, hello Sydney, hello Montreal, hello Texas, hello Scott ... well that's all we've got time for ;)
Our thread is truly international :D

I watched Austin Powers: Goldmember yesterday :p Fat Bastard is such a hoot :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:52 PM
I don't really follow horseys but today a mare named Makybe Diva has the chance to become the first horse to win the Cup 3 times (or maybe that's just 3 times in a row). At any rate ... go girl :)

star
10-31-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm listening to UB Jesus right now.

I like it. :)

Scotso
10-31-2005, 09:53 PM
I need to go shower for my dateeeee :wavey:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 09:53 PM
Too right :p I would never have pictured them as a couple though :p

hmm never really thought about it.

Check out this pic from one of his fan sites :eek: It's like the first shot when you open the photo Gallery lol :p

Warning! Nothing but a strategically placed Birdie (http://www.josh-duhamel.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=99&size=big&sort=1&cat=514) :p

star
10-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Every day he wonders
what the hell she sees in him?
Ah, but who saves you?
who craves you?
who heartbreaks?
who love makes?
look into the eyeball of your boyfriend
Who drives you?
capsized you?
who shakes you?
who wakes you?
who's still workin' on his masterpiece

star
10-31-2005, 09:56 PM

a dateeeeee! :hug: :hug: Have fun. :)

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 09:57 PM

:hearts: have fun Scott!

Lisbeth
Snap :)

Goonergal
hmm never really thought about it.

Check out this pic from one of his fan sites :eek: It's like the first shot when you open the photo Gallery lol :p

Warning! Nothing but a strategically placed Birdie (http://www.josh-duhamel.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=99&size=big&sort=1&cat=514) :p
Aww, such a cute birdie :p

star
10-31-2005, 09:58 PM
I don't really follow horseys but today a mare named Makybe Diva has the chance to become the first horse to win the Cup 3 times (or maybe that's just 3 times in a row). At any rate ... go girl :)

I like horsies. I love it when the girls beat the boys. You have grass courses and not turf in Oz, right?

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 09:59 PM
That's a cool name for a horse :cool:

Have a nice date Scott! :wavey:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 10:00 PM
bye Scott :wavey: You just missed my naked Josh shot :p

Scotso
10-31-2005, 10:01 PM
it's a virtual date with someone on the phone :hearts: lol, but I still need to shower for it because I'm like that ;)

anyway byeezzzzz

star
10-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Oh!! She's a pretty one!

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200411/r34647_86271.jpg

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 10:06 PM
I like horsies. I love it when the girls beat the boys. You have grass courses and not turf in Oz, right?

I actually have no idea :o I will ask one of the boys :lol:

star
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200503/r43222_110970.jpg

Chesty Larue
Horsies are pretty from afar. I don't trust an animal with a body that big and a brain the size of a walnut :p

Goonergal
it's a virtual date with someone on the phone :hearts: lol, but I still need to shower for it because I'm like that ;)

anyway byeezzzzz

LOL :lol:

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 10:07 PM
I knew that thing about The Story of O :p

Really? That I did not know :p

Savage Garden :p Listen to 'The Moon & back' their best song imo :D I love 'The Animal Song' too :dance: 'Truly Madly Deeply' is way overplayed :p

TMD is way overplayed :p My fave Savage Garden song is Crash and Burn :p

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Sweet heart! :kiss: :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Horsies are pretty from afar. I don't trust an animal with a body that big and a brain the size of a walnut :p

A friend of mine HATES horses. We had to walk past one once on the to school, she got so freaked out she made us all cross the road!

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 10:09 PM
My lovely lady lumps :dance:

:rolls: Best song ever :p

My mom loves that song :rolls:

And yes, I would totally hear a song and relate it to a sci-fi movie :p

Goonergal
10-31-2005, 10:11 PM
I knew that thing about The Story of O :p

TMD is way overplayed :p My fave Savage Garden song is Crash and Burn :p

Good for you :p

Crash & Burn is so annoying :p

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah she's beautiful :)

I think Makybe was actually made up from the first initial of the 6 women who worked for the owner :lol: Diva is obvious!

BTW, we think grass but none of really know the difference :lol:

star
10-31-2005, 10:12 PM
I actually have no idea :o I will ask one of the boys :lol:

You can see from the pictures. It's grass.

Chesty Larue
I'm past Savage Garden and BEP and on to Freshmen by Verve Pipe..such a sad song :sad: partly because half of the song actually happened.

Murkofan
Josh Duhamel is dating Fergie? :unsure: :o

:hearts: :kiss: :p

:wavey: Beloved :hearts: :kiss: :p

:wavey: everyone else :p

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 10:14 PM
I love horses :hearts: They're not dangerous provided you don't do something stupid around them :p

Crash & Burn is so annoying :p

You're annoying :p

What about that Verve Pipe song actually happened, Ile?

Lisbeth
10-31-2005, 10:14 PM
ooooh time for the office sweep ... brb :)

star
10-31-2005, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=Darth Marl]I love horses :hearts: They're not dangerous provided you don't do something stupid around them :p

QUOTE]

Or something doesn't happen that freaks them out. :p

Actually, people who are frightened of animals are frigntening to me. :ras:

Chesty Larue
10-31-2005, 10:18 PM
What about that Verve Pipe song actually happened, Ile?

The first part of the song..

When I was young I knew everything
And she a punk who rarely ever took advice
Now I'm guilt stricken, sobbin' with my head on the floor
Stop a baby's breath and a shoe full of rice, no...

His ex-girlfriend had an abortion. They didn't get married. Thus the Stoping baby's breath and a shoe full of rice.

The part that isn't true..

My best friend took a week's vacation to forget her
His girl took a week's worth of valium and slept
And now he's guilt stricken sobbin' with his head on the floor
Thinks about her now and how he never really wept

His girl is actually the same girl..she didn't commit suicide. He was just showing that it affect him and his friend as well..

Murkofan
10-31-2005, 10:19 PM
Or something doesn't happen that freaks them out. :p

That too :p

Actually, people who are frightened of animals are frigntening to me. :ras:

It depends on the animal :p For instance, I'm not overly fond of the bobcats I occasionally run into :p