changes for 2013 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

changes for 2013

diego36arg
11-27-2012, 11:31 AM
believe that we can make changes to improve the game and make it more popular?

when they are the various ideas proposed by you makes a vote to incorporate the best in the game. :wavey:

Freak3yman84
11-28-2012, 04:39 AM
My idea: Move this thread to the games section so that it gets more attention. Being buried down here doesn't help its popularity. Also, perhaps a deadline can be put in the title to prevent confusion on which peoples' picks count?

J99
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Was just wondering why we have to put all 4 semi-finalists and both finalists, when we could just put the 2 semi loser's, and final loser, but if this is how it has to be then fine.

Freak3yman84
12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
I wouldn't mind adding a new aspect to the game: Interviews. :shrug:

(Assuming I don't get banned which people think I will :o)

supertom
12-05-2012, 12:24 AM
1) Freak banned?!

2) Diego with the german flag? Why so?!

3) I have a proposal, which is maybe complicated. But what I "reproach to this game", it is that you pick you SF, F, W in the beginning and after nothing happens except a daily update. I suggest to be able to pick either the same winner or a new winner in the QF, according to the remaining players in the draw, in order to have a bonus. In that way, people will be more involved.

4) I like the idea of Freak to move to another section.

diego36arg
12-05-2012, 07:05 PM
I wouldn't mind adding a new aspect to the game: Interviews. :shrug:

(Assuming I don't get banned which people think I will :o)

Good idea freaky, but my english is very bad. :angel:

diego36arg
12-05-2012, 07:09 PM
1) Freak banned?!

2) Diego with the german flag? Why so?!

3) I have a proposal, which is maybe complicated. But what I "reproach to this game", it is that you pick you SF, F, W in the beginning and after nothing happens except a daily update. I suggest to be able to pick either the same winner or a new winner in the QF, according to the remaining players in the draw, in order to have a bonus. In that way, people will be more involved.

1) Freak banned?!
Yes, but I did not know.
2) Diego With The german flag? Why so?!
to honor my fellow TT.
3) I have a proposal, Which is maybe complicated. But what I "reproach to this game," Is that you pick it you SF, F, W in the beginning and after nothing happens except a daily update. I suggest to be Able to pick the same winner Either or a new winner in the QF, According to the remaining players in the draw, in order to have a bonus. In That way, people will be more Involved.
The spirit of this game is to make it as painless as possible for participants, with only 10 minutes a week can participate.
Now I ask the board members and were to consider my proposal to be in the games section.

:wavey:

diego36arg
12-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Was just wondering why we have to put all 4 semi-finalists and both finalists, when we could just put the 2 semi loser's, and final loser, but if this is how it has to be then fine.

J99 is the best way, is a matter of habit. :)

diego36arg
12-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Now there are no more excuses to play this game. Begin to invite more people. :worship:

supertec
12-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I'll try to play full year.

jervisjames
12-06-2012, 08:08 AM
The game is great as it is. Perhaps instruct that the picks need to have one player picked from each quarter of the draw. Just for arguments sake really so that everyone is playing the same way.

Can I suggest that rank goes on best 12 performances (or best 10, best 15)? That way people can start late if new to the game and also regular players aren't penalised for going on a holiday! :)

jervisjames
12-06-2012, 08:08 AM
And GREAT to see this listed in the games section! Well done!!

156mphserve
12-21-2012, 03:24 AM
I agree with J99, I think it'd be easier just to list 4 names instead of 1 names 3 times and 1 name twice. If we pick them to win it's obvious we pick them to the final and the semi, it's not listed 3 times in the results table, imo we shouldn't need to list it 3 times here. Something like this should suffice no?

SF: De Schepper, Dancevic
F: Rosol
W: Levine
BU: Williams