The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4 [Archive] - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Brownie
11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Some day I'll try to pass my technology knowledge on to you;)

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I wish I could have a big smile on my face when I was excersizing:awww:

(prob. spelled wrong:lol: )

~*BGT*~
11-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Close ;) Exercising. :p

Brownie
11-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Cute! Actually laughed out loud on that one:lol:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Did everyone have nice weekends?

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 04:38 PM
exercising... Got it :lol:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 04:39 PM
My weekend was fun! My brother turned 21. So my mum and dad bought him a suit for his bday. He's an accountant and has to wear suits:lol: Suits are SO expensive:o

And sunday the WHOLE family came. All 9 of them and that includes me, parents and brother:lol:

how was yours?

Brownie
11-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Sounds like a good time! Suits are expensive, I'm happy I'm a girl!

My weekend was good too. I went to my boyfriends brother's last college (american) football game. It was a bummer because they lost to their arch-rivals:p, but it was nice because I got to see one of my college friends:) I also realllllly wanted to play tennis this weekend because it was actually warm enough, but it kept raining:sad:

reggie1
11-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Lauren, as for passing on technical knowledge, we may be here for some time! :o

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 04:50 PM
I've never understood American football... it's confusing:lol:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah, it is pretty confusing, and I've been watching it my whole life. And I was made to join a fantasy football team this year, and my record is 3-7:o Pretty much when I go to games, I do more socializing/people watching than football watching:lol:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Never understood the fantasy football thing :o Same with fantasy tennis and fantasy snooker:shrug: Whatever.

Lauren what time is it with you right now? Just to check the time difference... Too lazy to look it up:o

Brownie
11-10-2008, 05:01 PM
I really like fantasy baseball, but football, yuck! Is snooker the same thing as pool?

It's 12:00 here...is it 18:00 there?

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 05:04 PM
yep! It is:)
Vicki, is it 1 hour less with you or 2? :confused:
Lauren you're close to your first 100 posts:lol:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Party on my next post:lol:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 05:11 PM
I'll get le champagne :D

Brownie
11-10-2008, 05:15 PM
:aparty::music::drink::woohoo:

:lol:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 05:16 PM
:woohoo: :rocker2:

cheers:lol:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm going to dinner now;) Backin half an hour. If you are still here by that time! :wavey:

reggie1
11-10-2008, 05:19 PM
It is 5.15 here. We are an hour behind I believe. Do you understand the offside rule in football/soccer Tess? I'm almost falling asleep as I'm typing it, it's a big joke in England, women and the offside rule!

Brownie
11-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Sounds good! I'm just eating lunch now, here:)

Offside rule: if you are on offense you can't go past the farthest back defenseman? It's a joke in England?

Oh my goodness, I just figured out why the UK flag looks like it does! I never realized the English flag was a red cross before:unsure:...wow, you learn something new every day:lol:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Okay I'm back:)

Yeah I know the offside rule :p Same here, huge joke :lol: But guys make it sound like it's such a complicated rule:lol: 'Never mind, I'll tell you later' Why?! You can explain it in like 2 seconds :confused: Guys...

Brownie
11-10-2008, 06:00 PM
oh guys...they think they're so clever:rolleyes:

reggie1
11-10-2008, 06:01 PM
yeah it's all about two men standing in front and one not being able to go round them, or something like that. That's certainly about as interesting as it gets anyway.

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Offside rule: if you are on offense you can't go past the farthest back defenseman? It's a joke in England?

No the rule in combination to women :lol: Guys say that women never understand the offside rule, because it is 'too complicated' :cuckoo::ras: so they always make jokes about it.

btw when you do the 'stick out his tongue' smilie it says : ras: what does 'ras' mean?

Brownie
11-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I think it stands for raspberry...which is when you stick your tongue out to make a farting noise

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 06:08 PM
oh really? didn't know that. Never heard of it:lol:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Yup, very mature, isn't it? :lol:

Over in the Gilles chat thread they figured out that like half of them are the same astrological symbol. I was wondering if the same thing is going on over here (probably not, but hey, experiments are always fun:))...I'll start off, I'm a Virgo

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Well I was born on the 20th of january. So in one magazine I'm a capricorn and in the other I'm an aquarius. The english names are so different from the dutch ones:lol: I learned the english signs through a Beyoncé song:scratch::shrug:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Haha, silly...weird, I guess you get to be both then?

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I'll read my horoscope and decide which one is best :shrug:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 06:33 PM
You could read the traits and see which one you're more like, hehe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_(astrology)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarius_(astrology)

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Okay, after long consideration. I've come to the conclusion...

That I am neither a capricorn and a aquarius :awww: I've read both, and they just do not match whatsoever to who I am.

Brownie
11-10-2008, 06:56 PM
bummer dude:scratch: Mine pretty much fits me to a T...my mom's always like, "oh, you're such a virgo!"

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 07:00 PM
what characteristics (is that a word in english:lol:) do virgo's have?

Brownie
11-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Yup that's a word (same in Dutch?). Some characteristics are: analytical, orderly, practical, intelligent, responsible, perfectionist, polite, reserved

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 07:20 PM
In dutch it's 'karakteristieken' so yeah it's the same;) Well, for me it's literally translated:lol: For you it might be completely unrecognizeable.

btw, I got a 10 in my german test today :woohoo: :D

Brownie
11-10-2008, 07:31 PM
To me it's unrecognizable:lol:. It kind of looks like the name of one of the "stan" countries (I'm probably thinking of Kyrgyzstan). Good job:bounce:! Are all of your tests out of 10 points (we mostly do ours out of 100 points)?

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 07:36 PM
I can understand why it looks weird to you:lol: But trust me, there are plenty of words you would recognize!

Yeah with us it's always one to ten! You can't get a lower grade than a 1. We always say a 1 for the effort of showing up:lol: I though americans did A's and B's :scratch:?

Brownie
11-10-2008, 07:46 PM
I was watching America's Next Top Model last week, and they were in Amsterdam, and they were having such a hard time getting around on their castings! All the streets had really long names and I guess looked the same:lol:

We have A's B's, or you can go by 100 points, or if you're in college, your semester grades are on a 4 point scale. If I remember correctly, in elementary school we could get O (outstanding), S (satisfactory)...I can't remember what the bad grade was in elementary school...so, a bunch of different scoring systems:rolleyes:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah I heard they were in Amsterdam! But we're still in the previous cicle here so it will be broadcasted in a few months or so:lol:

We also have G (goed; good), V (voldoende;satisfactory) and O (onvoldoende; horrible) but that's mostly in gymclass:lol:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 07:59 PM
I just read that Rafa pulled out of DC w/ knee tendinitis. Too bad for Spain!

Haha, we took over the chat thread this afternoon:)

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Rafa :awww: Damn it. That damn knee all the time! I was really looking forward on seeing him in DC:( Rafa is my first tennis love:lol: Because of him I really started to get into it 3 years ago. I've always watched tennis, but not as obsessive as I do now:awww:

Poor Rafa :hug:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Awww, your first tennis love:lol: Well, I hope he can get better quickly! I think that was shaping up to be a really good DC final too:awww:

For some reason, when I was younger, I thought tennis would be really boring to watch, so I just didn't watch it (even though I really liked playing it). I wish I wasn't so stubborn about not watching it in previous years! I think Richie did for me in the Aussie Open this year what Rafa did for you (make me obsessive, haha):)

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I have a question for my history test tomorrow:

In the US you have the Senat(100 members) and The house of... (435 members)? What's that called in english?

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Yep totally... It was the 2005 RG :inlove: Ah, those were the days:lol:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Senate<--with an "e" at the end
and House of Representatives

both of them together is called Congress

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 08:20 PM
okay. I wasn't sure about the 'e'. I thought the pronounciation would change.

house of representatives. Could have thought of that one. Another direct translation of the dutch word (afgevaardigden; and that one looks nothing like the english word:lol:)

and together is congress. Got it.

And another question: What was the year that america got their constitution? Do you know that or do you have to look that up?:lol: (have no idea if it's something y'all learn at school or not)

Brownie
11-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Being a sciency-type person (not history) I couldn't tell you the exact date (I would've just said shortly after 1776). But I definitely learned that in history class in the past, probable multiple times:shrug:. I looked it up :lol: and the year it was created was 1787.

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 08:36 PM
aw thank you:D 1787, 2 years before the French Revolution. Wow, it all makes sense now. Everything is connected to eachother... Well I mean I knew that:lol: but suddenly i'm having an 'A-ha moment'.

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm so nervous for this test tomorrow:lol: We had to learn so much, and all different sucjects. But I think I know everything now. Hopefully.

So what are you going to do for the rest of the day?

Brownie
11-10-2008, 08:44 PM
No problem:) Good luck with the test!! Tests with dates aren't particularly fun, huh?

I'm finishing up a homework set, then I'm suppose to go to a study group, go home, grab some dinner, go to a meeting, watch dancing with the stars, and go to sleep eventually:lol: How about you?

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Supposed to go to a study group?:p Dancing with the stars is fun! Anybody participating who I might know? Nine out of ten times I don't know these american 'celebrities' :lol:

Well it's almost ten here. Got an early day tomorrow and a long day at that:lol: So probably going to bed at 10.30pm. And tomorrow: school, 3 tests, guitar lesson and work on my georgraphy project and than on my computer to chill:awww:

EDIT: Blegh, it's raining here. As always :ras:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I am, and I should probably go to that now, hehe. Ewwww, 3 tests:p Guitar, that's cool, how long have you been playing that?

Hmmmm, dancing with the stars "celebs"...there's a guy name Cody and I think he's in Hannah Montana (is that popular over there, it's like the number 1 show for kids here). Lance from NSync:lol: Toni Braxton was on it, she got kicked off, so did Misty May-Treanor (the volley ball player). Know any of them?

Have a good night, good luck on your tests!!:)

Yuck, it's raining off and on here too:ras:

Tess Gray
11-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah, we know Hannah Montana:p It's dubbed over here... It makes it even more awful :lol: I kinda like her music though :angel: I know Lance and Toni Braxton as well. Not the vollyball player.

Been playing guitar for about one and a half year now, not too long:lol:

Have fun at your studygroup:lol: And with DwtS! And I will (probably) talk to you tomorrow:)

:hug: Ciao!

~*BGT*~
11-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Sounds like a good time! Suits are expensive, I'm happy I'm a girl!

My weekend was good too. I went to my boyfriends brother's last college (american) football game. It was a bummer because they lost to their arch-rivals:p, but it was nice because I got to see one of my college friends:) I also realllllly wanted to play tennis this weekend because it was actually warm enough, but it kept raining:sad:

Was it LSU/Alabama?? I go to LSU and we lost to Bama for the first time since 2001. :sobbing:

I was watching America's Next Top Model last week, and they were in Amsterdam, and they were having such a hard time getting around on their castings! All the streets had really long names and I guess looked the same:lol:

We have A's B's, or you can go by 100 points, or if you're in college, your semester grades are on a 4 point scale. If I remember correctly, in elementary school we could get O (outstanding), S (satisfactory)...I can't remember what the bad grade was in elementary school...so, a bunch of different scoring systems:rolleyes:

It was a U for unsatisfactory. :lol:

Brownie
11-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Haha, nope, it is a division III school (aka football doesn't really matter, haha)...Colby, a small liberal arts college:) Wow, that's quite the upset, bummer:awww: What do you study at LSU?

Oh right, unsatisfactory! Fortunately I didn't get too many of those:)

reggie1
11-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Can any of the Frenchies tell me who is thought of as the sexiest tennis player in France? I was watching Jo's match and Gilles Simon was in the audience and they camera panned in really close to his face and he is so pretty close up. I'd always thought he had a lovely face but up close and personal he is gorgeous!

~*BGT*~
11-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Haha, nope, it is a division III school (aka football doesn't really matter, haha)...Colby, a small liberal arts college:) Wow, that's quite the upset, bummer:awww: What do you study at LSU?

Oh right, unsatisfactory! Fortunately I didn't get too many of those:)

I study management, history and French. :wavey:

Can any of the Frenchies tell me who is thought of as the sexiest tennis player in France? I was watching Jo's match and Gilles Simon was in the audience and they camera panned in really close to his face and he is so pretty close up. I'd always thought he had a lovely face but up close and personal he is gorgeous!

They're all sexy reggie ;) though some are sexier than others. :p I'd say Clement and Llodra are the sexiest. Arnaud is just absolutely gorgeous and Mika has that great personality... like the sterotypical charming Frenchman. :inlove:

Personally, and I don't know why, I find Julien Benneteau irresistable. Just so sexy. :hearts: He's actually the only player who I actually liked more after he beat Andy, usually it's the complete 180. :lol:

reggie1
11-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Benneteau is really gorgeous. Clement is very good looking in my opinion, not sure about the tennis clothes though! He looks like a reject from Fame, ask your mum and dad Danielle if you are too young to remeber it. :lol:

tennis lover
11-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Danielle - one other thing I remembered about Wimbledon tickets :o - after about 4pm-ish a lot of the corporate people leave and they re-sell their tickets for Centre/Court 1/COurt 2 for £5 for charity so if you particularly want to watch on of the later matches on one of the show courts but you only have a ground pass you can queue for a resale ticket later. The queues usually move fairly quickly once the tickets start coming in so it's not too bad (unless you're queueing for a Murray match but I don't think there's much chance of that! ;) :p ) I've done this several times and have seen some great matches. :dance:

~*BGT*~
11-12-2008, 02:45 PM
You don't need to worry about me ever going to a Murray match... the same thing for a Fed or Sharapova match. :rolleyes:

lisaplenske
11-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Benneteau is really gorgeous. Clement is very good looking in my opinion, not sure about the tennis clothes though! He looks like a reject from Fame, ask your mum and dad Danielle if you are too young to remeber it. :lol:

yeah julien benneteau is good looking even if I find paul henri mathieu more attractive.
But yeah jo tsonga and gilles simon have their charme, richard is cute especially when he smile.:)
But to answer you the most sexy tennis player must be yannick noah,he still has some nice body,look at thishttp://tennis-buzz.com/wp-content/noah_sloggi2.jpg
sexy no?:D

~*BGT*~
11-12-2008, 03:41 PM
His face scared me when I saw that pic. :scared: :lol:

lisaplenske
11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
I was talking about his body lol:lol:

Brownie
11-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Nice body, but his hair...:unsure:

Lisa, I like the Gasquet 2009 part of your sig:)

lisaplenske
11-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Nice body, but his hair...:unsure:

Lisa, I like the Gasquet 2009 part of your sig:)

lol

thank you for the comment about the sig, its quite appreciated here:D
I wanted to be positive;)

reggie1
11-12-2008, 06:05 PM
I used to like Noah when he played, him and Leconte, Leconte had a real sense of humour on court. Blimey, Noah's still got it, Bomchicawowwow!!!!!!!!!

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 06:17 PM
All I remember of Noah was some sort of Exho where he was playing himself and kept jumping over the net:lol:

Brownie
11-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Bomchicawowwow!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing today?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 06:52 PM
I am good:D Just heard that everything after third period tomorrow... (hmm, what's the word in english) Well anyway, after the 3rd period there are no more lessons:D :woohoo:

how are y'all?

Brownie
11-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Yup, period's the word:)Very exciting!

I'm sleepy and want to leave my office, but what's new:yawn:

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 06:59 PM
What kind of work are you doing? I thought you were a fulltime student?

Brownie
11-12-2008, 07:02 PM
I take 2 classes (which is considered fulltime for my graduate program) and then do research in the lab and work on my thesis project in my office for the rest of the time. So I get paid to be a student and do research:)

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 07:05 PM
oh really? That's cool. Seems like the perfect thing when you really like your programme!

I just quit my job actually. About a week ago.:o Was boring. :lol:

Brownie
11-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Yup it's pretty good! I'm getting a little bored of reading scientific articles though (I much prefer tennis articles:lol:). What was your job?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Uhm, well I've had several jobs:lol: My last one was in a callcenter. :o You had to call 'outbound' which means that you basically have to call people and tell them about the company you work for. I don't know what that's like in the US, but here people like that have a HORRIBLE reputation. You constantly get cursed at and yelled at:lol: In the beginning I thought: whatever, it makes good money. Because you get paid A LOT for my age. But in the end I just couldn't take it anymore:awww: I would always feel down coming from work, so I decided to call it a day and leave!

Brownie
11-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Yuck!! :p Yeah, they are called telemarketers over here, and it is a pain when they call! We have a callcenter like that in my town, and a bunch of people I went to high school with had jobs there and they hated it! I can see why you quit. Is it normal for you guys to have jobs during the school year in high school?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Yeah pretty much! Basically from the time you are 15 you can get a job and most of us get one! Because we have to ride our bikes to EVERYWHERE (:ras:) most of us buy a scooter (?) when they are 16, that's the legal age for a scooter. Besides that, our age for legal drinking is 16, so you can go out when you turn sixteen.

All of that combined, you need money for your scooter, gas, license and for going out:lol: So you work:)

Brownie
11-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Awww, I wish scooters were popular over here...it would make life so much cheaper! Especially in Maine, there are a lot of big trucks and stuff on the road, so I guess scooters wouldn't be too safe. I pretty much just had summer jobs because after school I was pretty busy w/ sport teams and stuff in the afternoons.

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Well, I don't know if you have ever been to Holland (I doubt it, but who knows:lol:). You have paths for bikes everywhere.:lol: There are more bikers than cars most of the time:p And the scooters can ride on those bikepaths so there are plenty of those.

We have a exchange programme in our school (in which I am participating this year :banana: ) and last year the frenchies who came to our school, totally laughed at us because we are going to school on a bike, including most of the teachers. When you are in school and look out of the window, you see about 3000 bikes:lol: Pretty funny sight!

Brownie
11-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Nope, never been to Holland! Do you live in a pretty densely populated area? Are you going to France for your exchange program?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Didn't you feel like you were coming short on money? :scratch:?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 07:41 PM
*googles densely* Ah Okay. Well, Holland is not like in the US where you have big and important cities all over the country. We have one area in holland (called Randstad) and that is the economical and cultural center. We're like one HUGE city:lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad

Don't expect you to read it completely, but I don't know exactly how to explain it! And that might help;) My city is called 'Zoetermeer'.

Brownie
11-12-2008, 07:50 PM
No, I don't think so. I didn't have a car in high school, so that didn't eat up a bunch of money. Also, the drinking age is 21 here, so it's not like you can go out like in Holland (just to the movies and stuff like that).

Oh ok, so I'm going to say yes, pretty densely populated:) In Maine everything is really spread out (the population is only a little over a million people, and we are like 80% the size of Holland) and we really don't have many bike paths so it'd be quite hard to get around everywhere on bike...which is unfortunate

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Yeah, it is densely populated. I can imagine that riding a bike there is not as comfortable as it is here:lol: But for example, Amsterdam, has some extremely narrow streets where only 1 car can pass at a time. So a bike is so much more convenient. Where as in Maine, there are no narrow streets from the Middle ages:lol:

Brownie
11-12-2008, 07:59 PM
haha, very true:lol:

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 08:08 PM
No I am not going to France. People from the UK, France, Germany, Italy and some other countries are coming to my school because we have a thing called MUNA (Model United Nations Alfrink (= my schools name:) )) And we are going to pretend we are the UN and speak english and do whatever. It's kinda fun!

Brownie
11-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Sounds like fun! I did something like that in high school. A few people from each school across the state (not nearly as cool as across Europe:lol:) were chosen and we spent a week at a university and formed a state government (elected the Governor, Senate, House of Reps, and also positions on the local level). I think I ended up being in the House.

~*BGT*~
11-12-2008, 08:14 PM
I'll be doing a lot better when I get to watch the Lakers tonight... Sasha and Pau. :inlove: Well, more :inlove: with Sasha and a :hug: to Pau for being one of Rafa's best friends. :D

Brownie
11-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Ooooo, the Lakers:ras: Can't cheer for them, go Celtics!;)

Are you going to the game?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 08:17 PM
speaking of Rafa.... did you guys see this ESPN ad on the ATP site:lol:

http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/2008news/espnad.asp

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh dear. Basketball? Who am I cheering for? Lakers vs Celtics?

Brownie
11-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Well, they aren't playing each other tonight, but for the future, definitely cheer for the Celts:rocker2:

Haha, just watched the commercial, fuuuuuuny:lol:

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Oh okay:lol: thought they were playing tonight. Any famous names in the celtics (where are they from)?

Sorry Basketball is NOT popular over here:lol:

~*BGT*~
11-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Ooooo, the Lakers:ras: Can't cheer for them, go Celtics!;)

Are you going to the game?

No... which is a shame since I live an hour from New Orleans. :ras:

I like the Lakers because Sasha is cute. :p He's from Slovenia

http://www.slamdunkcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000a18.jpg

And Pau is Spanish like Rafi. 7 feet tall... over 2 m. :scared:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2008/basketball/nba/02/08/popovich.grizzlies/T1_0208_gasol_trotman.jpg

Brownie
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure if they would be famous over there, but the new "big three" on the team are Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen.

Paul Pierce has been on the Celtics since he started in the NBA and had never won a championship. Last season they brought in KG and Allen, and won their first championship since 1986 (and the season before their record was 24-58:eek:)...biggest turnaround in NBA history i think...it was awwwesome!

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
which one is Sasha :awww:
So you'll be watching it on tv then?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Nope sorry. None of them sound familiar.

I know Francisco Elson. Do you know him?:lol:

Brownie
11-12-2008, 08:31 PM
I like the Lakers because Sasha is cute. :p

Brownie
11-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Nope, I've never heard of him...googled him though...I see he's Dutch

I have a question...what are the credits for?

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah that's the only reason I know him:p he writes a column in the paper I read.

I think it can be turned into vcash and than you can bet on matches. I'm not sure though:shrug:

~*BGT*~
11-12-2008, 08:51 PM
which one is Sasha :awww:
So you'll be watching it on tv then?

Sasha is the one on the right. Not many black people from Slovenia I think. :lol: The other is Kobe Bryant. ;)

Brownie
11-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Alright, I've had enough of making graphs:p...time to go home. Have a nice night everyone:wavey:

~*BGT*~
11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
:wavey:

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Ciao:wavey: I'm also off; to take a shower.

Tess Gray
11-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Danielle, have fun watching the Lakers:lol:!

~*BGT*~
11-12-2008, 10:30 PM
I will :inlove:

~*BGT*~
11-13-2008, 03:49 AM
Sasha :inlove: he wore a purple headband tonight and looked so cute. :awww:

Venle
11-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Hey people :wavey:

Anyone online? :)

Tess Gray
11-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Danielle, did they win?:lol: I'm glad you enjoyed Sasha!:p

Hi Venle, how was your day?;)

~*BGT*~
11-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Yes they won. :banana: At one point they were up 20 points but then Kobe left and Sasha came in and Sasha let the other team score enough so that the Lakers only led by 3 with 2 minutes to go. :o But they pulled Sasha out and replaced him with Kobe who scored a 3 point shot and led the Lakers to the win. :)

They're actually coming back on December 23, but my brother can't get off work and he doesn't want the cheap seats so I can see my Slovenian man. :o Maybe next year. :awww:

Tess Gray
11-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Oh really? So in the end it was a close win?:)

Hmm that sucks! Can't you go with a friend?

Brownie
11-13-2008, 09:04 PM
:wavey: Anyone around?:scratch:

Tess Gray
11-13-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm here:wavey: as always:awww:

Brownie
11-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Awwww..Hi Tess:)

Brownie
11-13-2008, 09:25 PM
I have a silly (probably not so amusing) story:lol:...

So there's a visiting student in my department, and a professor was introducing him yesterday and said he was from France. Well, I hear France, get all excited, think oooOOOOOOOOooo, I should ask him if he likes Gasquet and Simon:yippee:!!! How exciting, a french person in real life to ask about french players!

And then I thought:scratch:, hmmmmmm, maybe not the best idea, he'll probably think I'm an absolute nut:rolleyes:. So I just said, hi, nice to meet you.

Tess Gray
11-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry Lauren, my internet blew up :( And it took me forever to get it to work again.

Well, maybe he'd be like: huh tennis? I don't give a sh*t about tennis:lol:
Or he could have said: tennis? I LOVE tennis:inlove: and you could have had conversations for hours and hours about it. Who knows :shrug:

Well, sorry it was so short. My dad's going to call the internet company tomorrow and complain :o :lol: Off to bed now, night! :wavey:

Brownie
11-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Haha, no problem...I actually was about to head home and now just came back online.

Yeah, who knows:lol:

Have a nice night!

tennis lover
11-13-2008, 10:43 PM
most of my french friends didn't really care much for tennis. :awww: I think they like playing it more than watching it. :shrug: I used to talk to this one guy because he occasionally mentioned it and he was like "why do you always talk to me about french tennis players? you just think they're hot don't you?" I was very offended! :lol:

~*BGT*~
11-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Oh really? So in the end it was a close win?:)

Hmm that sucks! Can't you go with a friend?

No one else is interested. :o

most of my french friends didn't really care much for tennis. :awww: I think they like playing it more than watching it. :shrug: I used to talk to this one guy because he occasionally mentioned it and he was like "why do you always talk to me about french tennis players? you just think they're hot don't you?" I was very offended! :lol:

I had a similar experience when I was a junior in high school. I went to our annual French Convention and there were representatives from all the different francophone countries. So, my group went to the France delegation and I thought, "Oh, he's from France, maybe he knows some French tennis players." So I asked him if he knew Paul-Henri Mathieu, Sebastien Grosjean, Richard Gasquet.... and he was like, "uhhhhh..." and started talking to someone else. :rolls:

tennis lover
11-13-2008, 11:43 PM
:lol: I think we really need to know if someone even likes tennis before doing stuff like this in future! ;)

Brownie
11-14-2008, 12:44 AM
most of my french friends didn't really care much for tennis. :awww:

"Oh, he's from France, maybe he knows some French tennis players." So I asked him if he knew Paul-Henri Mathieu, Sebastien Grosjean, Richard Gasquet.... and he was like, "uhhhhh..." and started talking to someone else. :rolls:

I guess I made the right decision to keep my mouth shut, huh?:tape: Phew!:lol:

Venle
11-14-2008, 07:12 AM
Hi Venle, how was your day?;)

Hi Tess :wavey:
My day was good, lots of homework though :awww:

How are you? :hug:

my0118
11-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Hello Gasquet's fans.
Long time no see including Jo. ;)
I hope you guys are doing well.
By the way, I just happened to see Tess Gray's comments on my youtube website. Thanks. :)

tennis lover
11-14-2008, 11:43 AM
:wavey: Hey Mia, how are things? I was just wondering where you'd got to. are you busy studying hard? :)

Brownie
11-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!:dance::hug:

Tess Gray
11-14-2008, 06:23 PM
No long chatsessions tonight:lol: I'm getting ready to go out and PARTY :banana: :lol: Hope y'all are having fun tonight;)

~*BGT*~
11-14-2008, 06:31 PM
I have a nice story to tell :angel:

So, there's this guy :angel: who I came to know of last July (as in July 2007, not 2008). His name is David. I just thought he was really cute, nice, and funny. He's also friends with a good friend of mine and when I first saw him, he walked up to her and spoke. I was literally jamming my elbow in her ribs trying to get her to introduce us but to no avail. :o So, I'd keep seeing him around and make eye contact (flirst with my eyes :p ) but never really spoke.

So I said to myself, "This isn't going to happen on accident... I have to be proactive to talk to this guy." So I saw him last night at church. And I felt horrible because I wasn't wearing any makeup, I had glasses on instead of contacts, my hair was dirty and stuck in a pony tail, my shirt was wrinkled -- I looked busted... that's a new English term for you Tess. :lol: Me, my mom and aunt always sit on the second row. Behind us was a family (husband, wife, daughter and soon to be son in law) and David is really close with them so he sits with them during services.

Well, he walked up and wasn't sure if that family was sitting there so I said, "Are you looking for where the Germonds sit?" And he's like "Yeah, do you know where I'm supposed to sit?" And I'm like, "No, I don't know where YOU'RE supposed to sit. :rolls: "

So I'm thinking to myself, "Do I introduce myself by saying, 'Hi, I've seen you around. My name is Danielle.' ?" I wasn't sure what to do. So after he put his things down, he went to the back of the room, to speak to that family. As services are about to start, they come back to their seats and David sits RIGHT behind me... I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :sobbing:

So after it's over, the wife of the family and another woman who is sitting next to me and I are talking and David just joins in and we're all talking. Then the wife of the family introduces us and I'm like :speakles: now. He asked how old I am and I say I'm 19 and he says "Me too".. I'm thinking, "I know, I know alot about you already :rolls: "

The wife and the other woman leaves and DaviD and I talk for a while alone. :inlove: We talk about school and friends, and life and cooking. I tell him I don't know how to cook because my mom was a chef and she does all the cooking and he says he needs a woman who knows how to cooka nd who already has a house so he can just move in. and I say only 30 year old desperate woman are like that and if I fins one, I'll let you know. Then he says "If I find a man who can cook, I'll send him your way." :lol: So we're just joking and talking about the wedding of the couple (whom I can't stand :o ) but who David is really close to. I wasn't going to it, but I will go now since David is a groomsman.. and I'm going to the bridal shower Sunday too. :rolls:

That's my little rant.... hope you guys hear more from David in the future. :p http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0014.gif

reggie1
11-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Ooooohh, Danielle, is l'amour in the air?????????? You can bet your life you will always bump into the man of your dreams when you think you look like crap. But on the positive side (you're gorgeous anyway), he has seen you without all the glam.

lisaplenske
11-14-2008, 10:09 PM
yeah you're absolutly right vicky.The big love can enter in one' life at the most unexpected moment ,when you're not prepared for that at all.This was the case of my cousin, she had a bad experience with a guy and was what I can say a wild wild girl, men didnt interest her at that time so no wearing effort or esthetic one.She even get out with oil for hair on her,you know the oil care to make hair grow.She was ugly and that's not a joke, she was serious I know her well lol
so she was in a commercial centre ,she was in the lacoste shop and that where she met the one with whom she got married few months later.

She told me that she still doesnt know,even today, what made him fall in love with her.
I think men like beauties but prefer authentic girl,natural one who is able to have a conversation and something interesting to say. Give arguments and opinion, things that beauties dont have always lol

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 10:55 AM
I looked busted... that's a new English term for you Tess. :lol:
Yes it is a new term for me:lol:

Well, keep us updated on David:p So is david going to the bridalshower tomorrow? (might be a really stupid question but I have no clue what a bridalshower is:lol:)

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Lisa, she met her dreamguy while shopping? :o :awww:

I agree, I(would like to) think at the end of the day, guys like to have a smart conversation every once in a while:lol:. Not just a beauty. Well, they'd rather have both... a beauty with brains:lol:

Brownie
11-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Awwww, I love stories like that! Very exciting Danielle:D

Tess, did you have fun partying last night?:rocker2: Oh man, I've been up since like 4:00 watching Simon's match...I'm sleeeeeeepy:yawn:

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah I had SOOO much fun! It was really nice. The DJ that was there that night was playing really good music, not like the last time I was there :ras:

But unfortunately I had to go home at 2.30 already because my friend wanted to go home. And i was like: "who are you riding home with?" "no one" And I wasn't gonna let her go home by herself because it's like a 20 minute ride so I decided to go with her:) And then one other girl wanted to drive with us as well, and she was a little tipsy so she blurted out the most funny things :rolls:

But we all got home safe and I had an awesome time:D!

What did you do last night? Are you doing anything special today/tonight?:)

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Awww :awww: You got up that early and he loses :( :hug:

(probably not really nice to say this but I'm a Nole-fan so...
:woohoo: Nole!:banana::D Now win this thing:cool:)

reggie1
11-15-2008, 02:12 PM
I completely agree Lisa,sometimes very good looking people don't have much personality because they don't feel that they have to ty, they just let their looks do the talking! I saw Zac Effron from high school musical on the t.v the other day and I thought that he was a typical example of a really good looking man with no personality or sense of humour. The woman who was interviewing him, is a real laugh and most men usually enjoy being interviewed by her but she didn't manage to get a rapport going with him at all. Maybe he was shy but I thought he was really dull. I'd take a man who can make me laugh any day and someone who you can really talk too. When I met my husband I had a really bad frizzy perm,acne spots and dodgy glasses so god only knows what he saw in me but 15 years on and two kids later and we are still together.
Shame about Gilles match today, he really fought hard, he is now my second favourite player. Do you know Lisa, if it's easy to get tickets for Roland Garros, I am going to go next year? hopefully! Does anybody know if Richard wil play in the championship thing on new years day? I've only just caught the end of what they were saying about it on sky xx

lisaplenske
11-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Lisa, she met her dreamguy while shopping? :o :awww:

I agree, I(would like to) think at the end of the day, guys like to have a smart conversation every once in a while:lol:. Not just a beauty. Well, they'd rather have both... a beauty with brains:lol:

lol tess sorry to break all your romantic convictions but in real life the charming prince doesnt exist,its like santa claus:o:p

its commun nowadays to meet your future husband while shopping or in the streets, well in fact there's no rule.
but you know men are not all the same, at least I hope so:lol::wavey:

Brownie
11-15-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm happy you had a good time (good decision going w/ your friend:yeah:). I'm visiting my boyfriend this weekend (he lives 2 hours away from me). Last night we just took it easy since I knew I'd be up early watching tennis (frustrating match! I do like Nole though, so I will cheer for him in the final). I think we are going to a minor league hockey game tonight:)

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Lisa you seriously just broke my heart. :sobbing:

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 03:10 PM
(good decision going w/ your friend)
Us girls got to stick together right?:)

Minor league hockey game... hmm. Another american sport I don't watch:lol: Well have fun:D! Your boyfriend didn't mind you getting up at 4am to watch tennis?:lol:

Where did you meet your bf??

Brownie
11-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Haha, he kind of expects it now (but makes fun of me everytime I want to watch tennis). I just took a 2 hour nap after the match, so I'm not quite so tired anymore.

I love hockey! It's so much fun in person:) I thought is was kind of popular in some European countries (maybe eastern?).

I met him the summer before we went to college. There were these chat things online for our freshman class, and he had a question about a class we were both going to take so I answered it for him. We chatted a bunch during the summer we met up once the before we got to college, and the rest is history:)

lisaplenske
11-15-2008, 03:20 PM
I completely agree Lisa,sometimes very good looking people don't have much personality because they don't feel that they have to ty, they just let their looks do the talking! I saw Zac Effron from high school musical on the t.v the other day and I thought that he was a typical example of a really good looking man with no personality or sense of humour. The woman who was interviewing him, is a real laugh and most men usually enjoy being interviewed by her but she didn't manage to get a rapport going with him at all. Maybe he was shy but I thought he was really dull. I'd take a man who can make me laugh any day and someone who you can really talk too. When I met my husband I had a really bad frizzy perm,acne spots and dodgy glasses so god only knows what he saw in me but 15 years on and two kids later and we are still together.
Shame about Gilles match today, he really fought hard, he is now my second favourite player. Do you know Lisa, if it's easy to get tickets for Roland Garros, I am going to go next year? hopefully! Does anybody know if Richard wil play in the championship thing on new years day? I've only just caught the end of what they were saying about it on sky xx

Congrats Vicky for your kids and husband, that's really show how union can work simply and naturaly.Happy for you because I know its not easy to make a marriage last and be succesful.:);)
And about Zac Efron, I think exactly the same as you, I think he looks quite "superficial" without real personality but its also perhaps because he's young and doest want to "grow up":shrug:
yeah shame for gilles today, he could have won this match but djokovic was just better in "key points" imo.Its a good experience for him.
As for roland garros tickets, its not complicate.The tickets for "grand public" will start in first day of March 2009, you chan chose between getting paper tickets or e-ticket, here the link for english speakers,its more simple I think to understandhttp://www.fft.fr/rolandgarros/default_en.asp?ifr=http://www.fft.fr/cms-fft/billetterie_en/?id=3383
if you have any question tell me;)
since that date you ll be able to make a reservation,do as soon as you can to get some good places.:wavey:

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, it's mostly popular in Eastern Europe, where they actually have a winter. And I believe in france as well... :scratch: not sure. Not in holland anyway:)Do you like the teams that are playing tonight? Or don't you really have favorites?

Ooh that's a nice way to meet somebody! Too bad he lives 2 hours away. It makes me laugh. When somebody here lives two hours away, he lives either in Germany or in Belgium:lol:

Brownie
11-15-2008, 03:38 PM
I don't really have a favorite minor league team, but they are the only team in my state, so I guess they are my favorite:lol:

Yeah, 2 hours away is a bummer (especially since we were together just about everyday in college)...once I graduate I'll definitely be closer to him:)

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 03:45 PM
And when will you graduate? In may 09?

Brownie
11-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Does anybody know if Richard wil play in the championship thing on new years day? I've only just caught the end of what they were saying about it on sky xx

I don't think I know about the new years championship, but I know he'll be playing the new Brisbane tourney on Jan 5th.

I'm graduating Dec '09

Brownie
11-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Lisa, do you mind if I borrow your :toothy:Gasquet 2009:toothy: for my sig?

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Oh okay. You graduate in December? That's weird!

lisaplenske
11-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Lisa, do you mind if I borrow your :toothy:Gasquet 2009:toothy: for my sig?

take it.

with pleasure;):wavey:

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 04:09 PM
I really like the *thingie that bites* Gasquet 2009 *thingie that bites*:D

Brownie
11-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks Lisa!:)

Yeah, you can graduate in every semester for grad school

lisaplenske
11-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Lisa you seriously just broke my heart. :sobbing:

Like we say "you'll get older and you'll forget":smooch:

how old are you?oh yes!I forgot to say it but my name is amira:wavey:

Tess Gray
11-15-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm 16. So I have plenty of years ahead to get over it:lol:

How old are you Amira?

Brownie
11-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Like we say "you'll get older and you'll forget":smooch:

So true...no worries Tess:hug:

Hi Amira!:wavey:

Well, time to get stuff done...have a nice day:)

lisaplenske
11-15-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm 16. So I have plenty of years ahead to get over it:lol:

How old are you Amira?

25;) you have the same age as my little cousin, she loves high school musical and you?

have a nice day brownie and all the gasquetaires,tennis fans:wavey:

~*BGT*~
11-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Yes it is a new term for me:lol:

Well, keep us updated on David:p So is david going to the bridalshower tomorrow? (might be a really stupid question but I have no clue what a bridalshower is:lol:)

A bridal shower is a party given for the bride so she can be with close friend and family and receive gifts... but in the case of the bride... it's the latter. :o And yes, I assume David will be there since he a groomsman and this is a couple's shower. :D

reggie1
11-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Thank you so much for that Amira, you are lovely. :hug:
Yes,Zac looks a bit too perfect looking in my opinion, I wouldn't like a man that spends longer doing his hair than me. Talking of handsome men, the other man I think is gorgeous (besides Rchard) is the English actor Henry Cavill from the tudors, he's on youtube. :devil: Who else do you girls like?

RFK
11-15-2008, 09:51 PM
the other man I think is gorgeous (besides Rchard) is the English actor Henry Cavill from the tudors

WOW! I agree 100%...he (and Jonathan Rhys Meyers) was basically the only reason i watched the tudors!! I'm so upset I have to wait so long until he's back on again!!
You are the only other person I've found that has actually heard of him!

reggie1
11-15-2008, 10:41 PM
I think he is the most handsome man I have ever seen! Have you seen the video of him on youtube where he is at one of our airports promoting dunhill. It was made by a fan and he is gorgeous in it, the smile! I like JRM too, wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating biscuits and leaving crumbs!! I also liked Callum Blue aswell but think he got killed off. Everytime I watch Tudors,I think, please don't kill off Brandon. Think I'd stop watching then. Henry was going to play Edward Cullen in Twilight and then somebody else got the part I think. I think he should be the next James bond.

Brownie
11-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow he is really handsome! I remember him from the couple of times I watched the Tudors. I'm not sure who I think is the most handsome, but I really like Christian Bale, George Clooney, and Matt Damon:drool:

tennis lover
11-15-2008, 11:58 PM
wow, Henry Cavill is gorgeous! :hearts: Why can't I meet men like that?! :sobbing:

~*BGT*~
11-16-2008, 06:18 AM
It starts!!! :woohoo: Vote for BGT in the ACC please. :D

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/duck1.png

Tess Gray
11-16-2008, 10:08 AM
25;) you have the same age as my little cousin, she loves high school musical and you?
So I am the youngest one around:awww:

Sorry... no HSM for me. Don't really like it. And besides, here they only show HSM dubbed in dutch, which is awful :lol:

Danielle, where can I vote for you? I've looked @ GM & Non Tennis... Cant seem to find it? :scratch:

EDIT: No I'm not the youngest. Ksu is!:cool::D

lisaplenske
11-16-2008, 12:27 PM
I didnt know about henri cavill but yeah he's handsome and hot.I checked some website and saw some photos ouuuuuu:eek:
I dont that well about english actors apart orlando bloom lol. I watch some english series in france like torchwood, there s a guy he's just:hearts:

I like also this guy, he is british no?
http://matty.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/27/jonathanrhysmeyers_2.jpg

Tess Gray
11-16-2008, 12:58 PM
^ maybe it's the picture but he kind of creeps me out... :shrug:
Who is it?

reggie1
11-16-2008, 01:50 PM
That's Johnathan Rhys Myers and yes, he's British. He's dressed up there as a young Henry 8th so he is meant to look all menacing, Tess. Amira, try to find Henry Cavill as he's definitely worth a look and Lauren, I LOVE Matt Damon, the first time I ever saw him was in Saving Private Ryan and I thought he was definitely worth saving!:o
Danielle, what is ACC? I'll vote but I haven't the faintest idea what I'm voting for, like your average British voter come election time!:lol:

RFK
11-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Henry Cavill, Matt Damon, Orlando Bloom and Richard Gasquet!
We all seem to have very similar taste!!
Anyone else like James Mcavoy or is that just me?!!:lol:

Tess Gray
11-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry just you:lol:

Ben McKenzie:cool:, anyone?

~*BGT*~
11-16-2008, 02:41 PM
James McAvoy :hearts: Perfect.......... :cool:

Tess, you cannot vote the ACC yet. I will let you all know when voting starts.

reggie1: ACC, stands for Arse Clown Contest. A yearly post-season contest when posters choose, the silliest, funniest, dumbest, most retarded, most loved, most hated, annoying poster of MTF.... I haven't usually done well on this contest. :ras: But that's changing since I was put in a ACC banner my l_mac... I'm shocked!! I don't even consider myself a member of DuckNation or a DuckTard.. I'm in the Gasquetairs forum all the time. :confused:

And Duck is Andy Roddick. ;)

Tess Gray
11-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Tess, you cannot vote the ACC yet. I will let you all know when voting starts.

Aah, no wonder I couldn't find it :scratch::lol:

tennis lover
11-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Henry Cavill, Matt Damon, Orlando Bloom and Richard Gasquet!
We all seem to have very similar taste!!
Anyone else like James Mcavoy or is that just me?!!:lol:
:yeah: me too. :hearts:
Sorry just you:lol:

Ben McKenzie:cool:, anyone?
I loved the OC. :sobbing: and I also love Ben Mckenzie! :D

you girls have good taste! ;)

Tess Gray
11-16-2008, 03:32 PM
I totally love The OC! I borrowed the dvd's from a friend and watched all 4 seasons:lol: Ben is such a cutie :awww:

lisaplenske
11-16-2008, 06:35 PM
That's Johnathan Rhys Myers and yes, he's British. He's dressed up there as a young Henry 8th so he is meant to look all menacing, Tess. Amira, try to find Henry Cavill as he's definitely worth a look

Yes I saw him and he's hot but I prefer this Johnathan Rhys Myers lol, he has something more you know,what the best actors have "presence"
Match Point will be on french television tonight,I watched it on my computer cause a friend gave me the avi file but I want to watch it again lol:D

reggie1
11-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Yes,RFK (is your name Katie?) I like James Mcavoy, I even liked him as Mr Tumnus in Narnia! Amira, what's match point? (I've never heard of it, assuming it's a french tennis programme)and Danielle, I wonder if Richie21 will get any votes from anyone! Funny how we all like same people.

reggie1
11-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Sorry Amira, I just realised it's the film with Kirsten Dunst, I've seen it and really liked it. Could you tell me the names of any french websites/newspapers/magazine websites you look on for tennis information/information on Richard and Gilles and Jo. France seems to have much better coverage of tennis news than we do here in England.

~*BGT*~
11-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Wow he is really handsome! I remember him from the couple of times I watched the Tudors. I'm not sure who I think is the most handsome, but I really like Christian Bale, George Clooney, and Matt Damon:drool:

Matt Damon. :drool: I liked him before he was considered hot. Like Ocean's 11.

Yes,RFK (is your name Katie?) I like James Mcavoy, I even liked him as Mr Tumnus in Narnia! Amira, what's match point? (I've never heard of it, assuming it's a french tennis programme)and Danielle, I wonder if Richie21 will get any votes from anyone! Funny how we all like same people.

yes, richie21 is one of the biggest arse clowns and should seeded actually. :rolleyes: I think he was in the semis last year.

Brownie
11-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Ahhh, I liked Matt Damon ever since Good Will Hunting:hearts: I can't decide whether or not I'm attracted to him Jonathan Rhys Meyers:confused: but I liked his character in Bend it Like Beckham. I feel like I'm the only girl who's never watched the OC:lol:

Danielle, I'll definitely vote for you:D

Vicky, this is where I usually get my french tennis info from http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/ A lot of the time it seems like the reporters don't really like Richie though:p There is also eurosport http://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/sport.shtml?menu=1595

reggie1
11-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks so much Lauren. Is it just me or does anybody else think that Richard looks a bit like Robbie Williams? I know it might sound strange, resemblences are so subjective but I thought it when he was at Wimbly 07 and today I saw a Robbie Williams calendar and I really thought they looked similar, I think it's the jaw line.

reggie1
11-17-2008, 11:40 AM
I've just been flicking through the Sky channels and I can get a french channel called TV5 and I'm watching a soap opera called "Plus Belle La Vie", can't understand a damned word of it though, they talk so fast!! Is this a popular one in France Amira? Le Point is on later too.

lisaplenske
11-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I've just been flicking through the Sky channels and I can get a french channel called TV5 and I'm watching a soap opera called "Plus Belle La Vie", can't understand a damned word of it though, they talk so fast!! Is this a popular one in France Amira? Le Point is on later too.

TV5 is a channel for french speakers, they use to broadcast program of french television channels. Plus belle la vie is a daily program of 25 mn but I dont like it.It has some success in France but really cant watch that lol:p
TV5 is a good channel, even TV5 Monde(World) broadcat also for canadian french speakers, from Quebec and I cant understand it at all even if they speak french lol

Tess Gray
11-17-2008, 03:40 PM
I've tried watching TV5 Monde, couldn't understand anything. But if even you cannot understand it, how the hell am I supposed to :awww:

lisaplenske
11-17-2008, 03:58 PM
I've tried watching TV5 Monde, couldn't understand anything. But if even you cannot understand it, how the hell am I supposed to :awww:

lol I was kidding, I was just talking about a canadian program shown on tv5 Monde the only two times I watched it and they speak quebec language but there are many other programs for example movies or games shown on french television;)
I understand that.

Brownie
11-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I thought TV5 sounded familiar! I get that at my house and watch it every once in a while when I'm feeling ambitious:). Quebec and France french are a lot different, aren't they? I remember one time in high school I had a student teacher from Quebec for French class, and we had such a hard time understanding her accent!

Tess Gray
11-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Oh, my bad Amira :lol: I didnt read your post right.
What exactly is the difference between Canadian-french and French french?

RFK
11-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Yes, it is Katie...and embarrasingly enough, I liked him in Narnia too!!! :lol: :lol:

I found that french channel the other day and tried watching some of it. Suprisingly, I did actually understand some! I think that might just have been because it was a game show and the question came up on the screen...It's so hard to just listen to french and try to understand it.

lisaplenske
11-17-2008, 08:12 PM

first of all: the accent. Its completely different from french speakers from france.Well its normal to have a different accent based on the country you live.
Belgium, Swiss,Luxemburg, they have also an accent.
The fact is even if France you have different accent depends on what region you live.
but omg the canadian accent is unique.Im from Paris and I can say that I dont have accent.But from canadian point of view I have one lol!:D

then I would say the difference with the canadian french speakers is that they use many language expressions, words that we dont understand in french french speakers.
Its funny cause they dont understand us when we speak french and the same for us.Sometimes I try to imitate canadian accent, especially celine dion, she's so "unique" lol
but you know when they learn french, they learn on classic french books,french litterature.Its quite strange because all the canadian singers who sing in french dont have any accent!Music is universal:angel:

~*BGT*~
11-17-2008, 08:56 PM

first of all: the accent. Its completely different from french speakers from france.Well its normal to have a different accent based on the country you live.
Belgium, Swiss,Luxemburg, they have also an accent.
The fact is even if France you have different accent depends on what region you live.
but omg the canadian accent is unique.Im from Paris and I can say that I dont have accent.But from canadian point of view I have one lol!:D

then I would say the difference with the canadian french speakers is that they use many language expressions, words that we dont understand in french french speakers.
Its funny cause they dont understand us when we speak french and the same for us.Sometimes I try to imitate canadian accent, especially celine dion, she's so "unique" lol
but you know when they learn french, they learn on classic french books,french litterature.Its quite strange because all the canadian singers who sing in french dont have any accent!Music is universal:angel:

I always felt like Canadian French was a lot easier to understand than European French from an American point of view. Don't get me started on African French. :scared:

reggie1
11-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Did anybody else know that Richard commentated for Eurosport france for Jo's Australian open final!? I was amazed when I read that.

lisaplenske
11-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Did anybody else know that Richard commentated for Eurosport france for Jo's Australian open final!? I was amazed when I read that.

No I think it was Nicolas Escude who commentated;)

yeah you're right BGT--> from an american point of view :p

Brownie
11-18-2008, 04:30 PM
from an american point of view :p

I think it depends on who is teaching you. My teachers were either from France or learned France-french, so I was taught France-french. Even though I live right near Quebec, I have a harder time understanding French-Canadian (well, actually, in general, I have a hard time understanding all french:p:lol:).

tennis lover
11-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Canadian french is bizarre. :scared:

lisaplenske
11-18-2008, 06:40 PM
I think it depends on who is teaching you. My teachers were either from France or learned France-french, so I was taught France-french. Even though I live right near Quebec, I have a harder time understanding French-Canadian (well, actually, in general, I have a hard time understanding all french:p:lol:).

well I think you ll always understand canadians ,even french canadians cause they speak so well english, they are more americanized than the French lol
all the canadian singers have a perfect american accent when they sing american songs:)

Brownie
11-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Well I definitely understand them when they speak english:lol:, just not so much when they are speaking french. Very true about the singers!

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 06:57 PM
I always recognize canadians when they speak english...:lol: They have an american accent, but a weird twist to it. You can't really place them (by accent)in an american state or city, so they must be canadian:shrug: It's true

Brownie
11-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Once in college someone thought I was from Canada (not Quebec, like New Brunswick or Ontario:lol:)

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:02 PM
:lol: Maybe because you live so far up north, you also start to talk like canadians?:scratch:

Brownie
11-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Yeah, that's probably it! Sometimes I end sentences with "eh" by accident!:scared:

How's it going Tess and Amira?:)

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm okay! So TIRED of studying :ras: Thank god after this week my 5 weeks of tests are over (for the most part)! How are you guys doing? Had a nice day?;)

lisaplenske
11-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Once in college someone thought I was from Canada (not Quebec, like New Brunswick or Ontario:lol:)

lol:D

I watched a movie with bruce willis and mathiew perry from Friends serie, dont remember the name but I remember that it was about canadians, and in one scene it was about canadian sauce and the hero was disgusted by that
in fact this sauce is known in France and its called "mayonnaise" and I found it so funny how americans laugh at canadians and the same for the canadians toward americans:drink::drool:

Brownie
11-18-2008, 07:27 PM
I looked it up, was it the Whole Nine Yards? I've never seen that movie, but funny about the mayonnaise (I didn't know that it was mayonnaise in french too, makes sense!).

I'm kind of bored today. Just working on making more graphs, waiting around to go to class. Wow! 5 weeks of exams:p?? Does that happen every year:confused:

P.S. What does this emoticon mean? :speakles: It says speakles...

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Mayonnaise:D I love it. Over here we eat it over our fries! In Pulp Fiction with John Travolta they made fun of the Dutch for doing that:(

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm kind of bored today. Just working on making more graphs, waiting around to go to class. Wow! 5 weeks of exams:p?? Does that happen every year:confused:
Every year?! If only I was that lucky:lol: 4 times a year. So by the time one has finished the next is already around the corner.

P.S. What does this emoticon mean? :speakles: It says speakles...

it means like: OH MY GOD. I think :lol: When you put your cursus onto the emoticon it says 'speechles'

Brownie
11-18-2008, 07:34 PM
I just watched Pulp Fiction for the first time this year, but I can't remember the mayo thing...I guess I'll have to watch again:)

Brownie
11-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah, it does...but to make that emoticon come up, it is : speakles : not speechless...that was why i was confused:)

So you really have 5 weeks straight w/ exams?

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:38 PM
I think it was one of the first scenes.

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:41 PM
With a little help of google:

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: Goddamn.
Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.

Brownie
11-18-2008, 07:45 PM

and on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDMoTN6L6Q4

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:48 PM
:rolls: sooo funny

Brownie
11-18-2008, 07:53 PM
I feel like that is like half our convos (minus the swearing)--differences in the US and Europe :lol:

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:53 PM
I love John Travolta. I really like his movies. He has such a fun expression on his face:rolls:

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:55 PM
I feel like that is like half our convos (minus the swearing)--differences in the US and Europe :lol:

Yeah I guess so :lol: But I also have these convos with people from Belgium. It's different in every country, that's what's fun about it:lol:

Oh and btw, yeah it's about 4/5 weeks straight two or three tests every day. It sucks because of some new law in holland, we now have to stay in school 'till about 4/5pm and still have loads of homework and tests :( it really sucks :o

Brownie
11-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Have you seen Grease...I loooooooove that movie! Travolta actually has a house on the coast of Maine and it is rumored (according to my little sis, probably not true) that his favorite chinese restaurant is in my town

How do you have time to actually learn stuff before taking the tests?

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 07:59 PM
have I seen grease?! HAVE I SEEN GREASE?! Ofcourse I have:D It's like the most fun movie ever!! :rolls:

I played Sandy in a year-end musical we did at school.:cool: I know every song and every line by heart:lol: I've watched that movie at least 10 times by now:lol:

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 08:04 PM
How do you have time to actually learn stuff before taking the tests? Well that's kind of the problem:o it all comes down to the evenings and sometimes when we have a short day at school you can learn in the afternoon.

It's all because some stupid minister changed the law and now we have to do twice as much work as the ones who are a year higher than me :o We are the first year for whom (whom, who? never knew the difference:lol:)these rules count. :ras:

Brownie
11-18-2008, 08:06 PM
I bet that was fun! :) I have definitely seen it waaaaaay too many times :lol:

Well, I guess you'll be twice as smart;) Yeah, who, whom...still haven't figured that one out

Eeeek, time for class...talk to you later!

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 08:10 PM
If I'm twice as smart, will I make twice as much money?:scratch::p

Haha okay. Have a nice day! :wavey:

reggie1
11-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Hello girls, I must have got that wrong Amira about Richard commentating. I did use google translate afterall!! It's the funniest thing because it just seems to give the very literal translation. For example, if the french uses il/elle for he/she, google translate will call that person "it", like "it lost a match".
I sat a test today, I've gone back to college as a mature student and had to sit a literacy test, but our test was at 6.30p.m. As we all said, not the best time to sit a test! We've all got children, so were picking our kids up from after school clubs and forcing dinner down them. I was really stressed about the test and my youngest asked for a yoghurt after tea and I was like "No, we've got to get in the car and just get to Nanny's!! I passed my test though, thankfully.
As for accents, I find that unless English people speak like the Queen or Liz Hurley, most American's will mistake us for Australian! Most English people are not posh, I certainly am not. I only eat cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off on Sundays and save my bowler hat for special occasions!:lol:

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Congrats on passing your test V!:hug: Your poor kids had no clue what was happening:lol: Poor mom stressed out. How old are they?:)

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 08:36 PM
You're not posh:awww: Here I was thinking you were some chic, sophisticated lady. And you're just trailor trash :ras:

lisaplenske
11-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Mayonnaise:D I love it. Over here we eat it over our fries! In Pulp Fiction with John Travolta they made fun of the Dutch for doing that:(

Really??:lol:

as for me I dont eat french fries with mayonnaise because I find it too "grass" so I eat it with ketchup.
The only thing that I eat with mayonnaise are the "crevettes"http://www.lecoin-cuisine.com/images/crevettes2.jpg

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 08:46 PM
crevettes = shrimps ;)
I don't eat shrimps, I think they are pretty much... well, disgusting:lol:

reggie1
11-18-2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah and I look like Vicky Pollard from Little Britain, yeah but no but!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: they are 5 and 9.

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 08:58 PM
I love little britain:rolls: But if you really look like her that'd scare the shit out of me :o

Are they boys or girls? And what are their names (it's not like I'm curious or anything...:awww:)

lisaplenske
11-18-2008, 09:11 PM
crevettes = shrimps ;)
I don't eat shrimps, I think they are pretty much... well, disgusting:lol:

oh its one of my favourite plate, I like asiatique food with shrimps mmm:lick:

and as a good french I like alsohttp://chezregaletvous.free.fr/escargots.jpg
:lick::lol:

Tess Gray
11-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Well, I've never tasted escargots so I can't judge. But I don't think I'm ever going to eat it voluntarily:rolls: Do you eat them a lot?

I don't like seafood at all:) More a pasta girl.

tennis lover
11-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah and I look like Vicky Pollard from Little Britain, yeah but no but!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: they are 5 and 9.
:sobbing: where in the UK are you from? :p
Well, I've never tasted escargots so I can't judge. But I don't think I'm ever going to eat it voluntarily:rolls: Do you eat them a lot?

I don't like seafood at all:) More a pasta girl.
me neither, although I love food and pretty much anything goes as far as I'm concerned so I'd give them a try. :lol:

Brownie
11-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Waiiiiit a second!! You eat ketchup in France?? When I visited France someone told me not to ask for ketchup because they said the french would look at us funny...hmmmmm:confused:

I am not too into seafood...I do like white fish (haddock) and tuna fish sandwiches. Lobster is boring and seems chewy, and once I had a steamed clam and it was gross:ras: I'm not too picky with food otherwise:)

Good job on your test Vicky:) How much longer is your program? Do you have tea after every dinner? It seems so proper and British to me:lol:

reggie1
11-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Hi Jo, I am from Essex in the South East of England, about 30 minutes from London by train and Tess, I don't really look like Vicky Pollard. No, more like Bubbles Devere (Hello Daaaaarligss!!) :devil: I love Little Britain, the best character is Marjorie Doors in my opinion, the slimming club teacher who adrresses her club with "welcome fatties!" I think she's hilarious.
And Lauren, I am an absolute teapot. I drink it constantly. I know it's a stereotype but I think most british people are. I don't always have finger sandwiches and fairy cakes though. That's just when the queen visits. She's a bit of a pest actually, always turning up when I least expect her. So inconvenient! :o
I love love love seafood. Shrimps or prawns as we call them over here are my favourite. I would like to eat Lobster because I'm sure I would love it but in restaurants over here, you tend to pick one out of the tank and then sit there eating your starter while you know it's being boiled alive by the chef and it kind of puts me off!
Chips and mayonnaise is another one of my favourites. Well, I've got to put in some calories to maintain my Bubbles Deveresque figure. If anyone doesn't know who she is, look her up on youtube. It's so funny.
Amira, do you like Bouillabase? don't think I've spelt it right, but we have an English chef called Rick Stein and he spends a lot of time in France and has tried to learn how to cook it, it looks so nice.
Tess, I'll p.m you about my kids, bit dubious about putting stuff about them on internet.

reggie1
11-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Sorry Lauren, I finish in May of next year. xx

lisaplenske
11-19-2008, 11:58 AM
good morning everyone!:wavey:

vicky about the "bouillabesse"(I think it spell like that...), its a french speciality that... I NEVER ATE:lol:
well in fact its a very specific plate cooked in specific regions or in restaurants.
I like very much sea food but never tasted bouillabesse.
And to answer you brownie, I find ketchup very nice taste, better than mayonnaise when its about eating french fries so thanks the americans for that.
In fact I'm open to every kind of food except when its about eating insects. THIS IS really disgusting imo.:o

tennis lover
11-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi Jo, I am from Essex in the South East of England, about 30 minutes from London by train and Tess, I don't really look like Vicky Pollard.
And Lauren, I am an absolute teapot. I drink it constantly. I know it's a stereotype but I think most british people are.
ah, ok, just wondered if you had the west country accent as well as looking like Vicky Pollard! ;)

I hate tea! :sobbing: I've recently started drinking green tea but earl grey and english breakfast etc are disgusting! :o

Brownie
11-19-2008, 02:29 PM
Good morning (probably afternoon for you by now) Amira:wavey: (I'm Lauren, by the way, or you can call me brownie, either one works:)). Can I just say, brrrrr, it is really cold and windy here and feels like winter!

I love tea. I have a hard time making green tea though. It seems like if you let it steep for too long it will end up tasting disgusting. Have you ever tried Darjeeling? I had it in my college dining hall and loved it, but I can barely ever find it in the supermarket:shrug:

reggie1
11-19-2008, 03:36 PM
If I looked like Vicky Pollard, I sure as hell wouldn't admit to it!!!!!!!! :haha:
I like Earl Grey, Darjeeling and Lapsong Suchon (spelt incorrectly as I haven't a clue). Don't like Green tea though, think it tastes like it's been strained through a pair of mouldy old lady's tights. Wish I could like it as it's meant to be better for you.
Amira, those snails in the picture? Where do they come from, are they the same sort of snails you get in the garden or a special breed? I know over here, we have snail farms as lots of English people like them now. Forgive my ignorance but I really haven't got a clue. My aunt was telling me the other day how she loves Frogs' legs and I must admit, I did think, yuk! I've just got visions of them being green with their little webbed feet still on! :lol:

lisaplenske
11-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Amira, those snails in the picture? Where do they come from, are they the same sort of snails you get in the garden or a special breed? I know over here, we have snail farms as lots of English people like them now. Forgive my ignorance but I really haven't got a clue. My aunt was telling me the other day how she loves Frogs' legs and I must admit, I did think, yuk! I've just got visions of them being green with their little webbed feet still on! :lol:

well vicky you look very knowing about culinar food. Yes, in fact the snails you saw in the picture are specific snails.This is french speciality, its called "escargots à la bourguignonne", its a regional food, from bordeaux in south of france.You can buy it in supermarkets but its a speciality from the "bourguignon region".
But you know snails can be cooked in different ways.I have morroccan roots and in morrocco they eat also snails, the same snails you can find in your garden I think.And its good too;)
if you're interested I can give you the recette to cook them.:wavey:

tennis lover
11-19-2008, 05:57 PM
I never saw "les escargots" on the menu when I was in Bordeaux. :awww: I might have tried them if I had! :lol:

lisaplenske
11-19-2008, 06:31 PM
I never saw "les escargots" on the menu when I was in Bordeaux. :awww: I might have tried them if I had! :lol:

omg :lol: hum... well next time if you go in a french restaurant or even buy it on supermarket, dont forget to search for "escargots à la bourguignonne" or "escargots de bourgogne"

in fact I was completely mistaken about the origin of these snails, sorry i'm confused lol!!!!(I have some morrocan roots lol):lol:
I thought it was from bordeaux:o:o:o
its easy to prepare really.But you have to chose snails from bourgogne, its a place in france where you can find those big snails.I think you can find it in great britain no?

lisaplenske
11-19-2008, 06:42 PM
lol I was so confused about my mistake, no really I felt like a dumb lol.
I dont know about this region in France so I 've made some search and learnt that this region is much of history and culture.
Good region to visit in France with many castles,good wine and above all the famous escargots de bourgogne!:lol:
well now when I'll hear about this or eat les escargots de bourgogne Ill laugh
I just realized that I'm french but I dont know that well others regions in my country.:sad:
I just vizualized where the bourgogne is on the maphttp://www.brain-village.com/Images/bourgogne.gif
Not far from paris really.

Tess Gray
11-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Really Amira you have Moroccan roots? Funny, a friend of mine of from Morocco and he is called Amir:lol:

lisaplenske
11-19-2008, 07:41 PM
Really Amira you have Moroccan roots? Funny, a friend of mine of from Morocco and he is called Amir:lol:

:lol: is this a "coincidence"?

I know that the morrocan community is quite present in holland too,but also in belgium:D

Tess Gray
11-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Amira, there's no such thing as 'coincidence' it's all destined to be :inlove: :lol:

Yeah that community is huge in Holland and unfortunately they are in the news a lot in a very negative way:( But personally, I have no problems with "them" at all. I have a few friends who are moroccan or from moroccan descent:)

Brownie
11-19-2008, 07:47 PM
:wavey:

Tess Gray
11-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Hiya Lauren! How are you :hug:

Brownie
11-19-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm doing pretty well...how are you?:hug: The lab I work in just got a big endowment to help pay for upkeep over the years, which is pretty cool...we just had a naming dedication for it this afternoon:)

I don't know about Morocco, but I do know that I like this Moroccan dish w/ couscous, raisins, veggies, beef (maybe lamb), and spices:drool:...can't remember what it's called though.

Tess Gray
11-19-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm alright! Studying for my final test:D :banana: It's a french test actually:lol:

That's good news for your lab! Congrats:)

Sorry cannot help you on that one either. I don't eat moroccan dishes. It sounds good though :)

Brownie
11-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Yay!:bounce: What is the french test over?

I'm trying to look for a recipe right now so I can make it sometime...no luck so far though

lisaplenske
11-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeah that community is huge in Holland and unfortunately they are in the news a lot in a very negative way:( But personally, I have no problems with "them" at all. I have a few friends who are moroccan or from moroccan descent:)

What??What???Are you talking to me?(morrocan sicilian mafiosi accent)

:lol: ;)

Tess Gray
11-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Yay!:bounce: What is the french test over?

It's about... Alot. All teh grammar. ( présent, passé composé, futur, conditionel, passé simple, gerondif, imparfait, imperatif, and loads of other things of which I dont know how to say it in french or english :rolls:

What??What???Are you talking to me?(morrocan sicilian mafiosi accent)

:lol: ;)

I'm ready for ya missy:armed:

Brownie
11-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Ooooo fun, verb tenses:p

Tess Gray
11-19-2008, 08:12 PM
yeah, and that is the easy part:lol: I hate french grammar :ras: And besides the verbs we have to learn about 1000* french words and sentences.

EDIT: * 1000?:eek: I meant 300. I don't now where the 1000 came from:lol: