The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4 [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

tennis lover
09-22-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm very happy your compatriots won, especially considering who you beat in the play-offs. :lol: It was idiotic to send Bogdanovic in for the deciding rubber, looking at what he did on Friday. :o
what choice did we have?! :shrug: we had already lost the tie when we lost the doubles. :awww: Congratulations Puschkin :hug:

~*BGT*~
09-23-2008, 02:09 AM
What about the Hutchins guy?

Puschkin
09-23-2008, 05:52 AM
Congratulations Puschkin :hug:

That is nice. :wavey: But the congratulations should go to Alexander and Jürgen. :)

tennis lover
09-23-2008, 11:43 PM
What about the Hutchins guy?
he's a doubles player, he would've been far worse I expect. :shrug: especially after the thrashing they had in the doubles.

*esther*
09-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Hi :wavey:

Ennaid
09-26-2008, 01:45 AM
hello gasquet fans!! How is everyone? I must admit ive lost track in tennis the past few months , its been a busy year

Venle
10-04-2008, 08:03 AM
:wavey:

~*BGT*~
10-06-2008, 05:21 PM
O.k America's got all the decent english men then. But you can't keep Russell Brand!

But I want him!! :inlove: He's very funny. He made Forgetting Sarah Marshall watchable. :lol:

Tess Gray
10-06-2008, 05:45 PM
So who is Russel? Never heard of him :shrug: and I am too lazy to google

reggie1
10-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Hello girls, I'm on here now, Russell Brand, now where do I even start! He is like the British showbiz version of marat safin, in skinny jeans, with black back combed hair, stubble and huge big brown eyes, looks grungy but isn't and with a very british sense of humour and belive me, this man has seen more bedroom action than safin. Most women find him irresisitble. i've just posted on the other forum about richie's bad results. aren't people mean!

RFK
10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
This may come as a shock to some people, but I can't see the appeal of Russell Brand!!
Maybe if he brushed his hair/had it cut he might be slightly better! :lol:

reggie1
10-06-2008, 07:14 PM
I think it's because we all know he's a bit naughty. Still think Guilleyumyum Peyre has best hair of anyone.

Tess Gray
10-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Well I don't feel like looking him up now. But I will make it my mission tomorrow to google/wikipedia him and I will give you my judgement tomorrow :lol:

Guillaume definitely has a nice head of hair, but not the best I'd say...

reggie1
10-06-2008, 08:15 PM
But Tess, it's so shiny!!

Tess Gray
10-07-2008, 04:57 PM
But I want him!! :inlove: He's very funny. He made Forgetting Sarah Marshall watchable. :lol:

Honey he's yours :help: I love the looks, but:

He is a former heroin addict, sex addict, alcoholic and has had numerous run-ins with the police, having been arrested 11 times for public indecency.[38] During the time of his addiction, he was known for his debauchery, a notable example being his ejection from The Gilded Balloon, in Edinburgh.
:help:

But Tess, it's so shiny!!

Yeah I agree. He does have nice hair. :lol:

But sometimes men wth curls don't take care of their hair :o
eg look at richie. Sometimes his hair looks AMAZING and other times it looks all fuzzy and weird.

RFK
10-07-2008, 05:04 PM
eg look at richie. Sometimes his hair looks AMAZING and other times it looks all fuzzy and weird.

I agree 100%!
Sometimes it looks really nice, and other times (mainly when he's had that hat on) it doesn't look so good!
:lol:

Tess Gray
10-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Sometimes it looks like his hairline is going backwards:help: but then on other pics it looks just fine :shrug:

But then again, we sometimes have our bad hairdays don't we :lol:

~*BGT*~
10-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Honey he's yours :help: I love the looks, but:

:help:

He's very funny and that's aprt of his appeal. Look at some of his interviews on Youtube like the ones with Johnathon Ross or David Letterman. :haha:

But sometimes men wth curls don't take care of their hair :o

Richard could have great hair. :o He just needs to know how to use the correct product. But he is a man and probably not very interested in hair care like we are. :rolleyes: If I had my hands on that hair... what I could do with it. :inlove: He'd look so :drool: :lick: when I was done with him. :D

Tess Gray
10-07-2008, 05:42 PM
He's very funny and that's aprt of his appeal. Look at some of his interviews on Youtube like the ones with Johnathon Ross or David Letterman. :haha:

Yeah I was just watching some... they're hilarious :haha:
I might change my mind... I might actually really like him :angel:

Richard could have great hair. :o He just needs to know how to use the correct product. But he is a man and probably not very interested in hair care like we are. :rolleyes: If I had my hands on that hair... what I could do with it. :inlove: He'd look so :drool: :lick: when I was done with him. :D

I know! I was thinking the same thing. Me having curly-ish hair, I know how to take care of it. Men just don't seem to have that.

It did look like he had some highlights a while back. That looked good:)

~*BGT*~
10-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Richard coloring his hair? :unsure:

Tess Gray
10-07-2008, 06:11 PM
yeah well maybe it was just sun-highlighted I dunno :shrug: It looked lighter. It looked good. :lol:

reggie1
10-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I think Richard's hair is becoming a bit George Michael in the Wham I'm your man video. Have a look on you tube if you are too young to remember! I am an 80's child!

reggie1
10-07-2008, 07:33 PM
However, if it starts looking like George Michael in the "Different Corner" video, Richie will be getting a complaint letter from England!

RFK
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
I think Richard's hair is becoming a bit George Michael in the Wham I'm your man video.

I can see that actually!! :lol:
At least he isn't dancing like George Michael in the I'm your man video! We can be thankful for some things!

reggie1
10-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah, but we've never seen him in any clubs!! Hate to say it but i can just imagine him in the leather fingerless gloves! (joke before anybody wants to beat me up).

Jozie
10-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah, but we've never seen him in any clubs!! Hate to say it but i can just imagine him in the leather fingerless gloves! (joke before anybody wants to beat me up).

Oh yes we have :p DC France vs Romania comes to mind... oops perhaps I shouldn't be reminding our fans. :angel:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 01:58 PM
shouldn't remind us?:eek: Are you kidding me?

That was sexy as HELL! Remind me any day of the week sweety:drool:

reggie1
10-09-2008, 03:31 PM
To be honest, I think Richie looks quite uncomfortable in some of those pictures in Romania. It's almost like "where do I put my hands" and he doesn't look that comfortable dancing. Tsonga, on the other hand, appears to be in his absolute element!

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 03:47 PM
shouldn't remind us?:eek: Are you kidding me?

That was sexy as HELL! Remind me any day of the week sweety:drool:

agree 100% :drool: :drool:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 03:49 PM
To be honest, I think Richie looks quite uncomfortable in some of those pictures in Romania. It's almost like "where do I put my hands" and he doesn't look that comfortable dancing. Tsonga, on the other hand, appears to be in his absolute element!

yeah,Tsonga was having much fun there :rolls:

i didn't notice Richie feeling uncomfortable on that pics..:awww:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
i didn't notice Richie feeling uncomfortable on that pics..:awww:

No me neither:shrug: He looked like he was having a good time. Drunk off his ass, but having a good time :lol:

EDIT: I didn't really like the white undies though:awww:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 05:11 PM
No me neither:shrug: He looked like he was having a good time. Drunk off his ass, but having a good time :lol:

EDIT: I didn't really like the white undies though:awww:

but i think they suit him :awww:

i'd like if he dresses black Armani trunks :D :angel:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Drunk off his ass, but having a good time :lol:

true :rolls: well,the majority of people have a great time when they're drunk :rolls:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 05:22 PM
true :rolls: well,the majority of people have a great time when they're drunk :rolls:

:lol: Yeah I guess so. Last saturday I had a sweet sixteen party and eventhough we had coupons for drinks, too many people were waaaaay too drunk :rolls: It's funny to see other people drunk :lol:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 05:25 PM
And yes I dig a black armani:lol: If you don't look good in that, you're just too fugly.

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
:lol: Yeah I guess so. Last saturday I had a sweet sixteen party and eventhough we had coupons for drinks, too many people were waaaaay too drunk :rolls: It's funny to see other people drunk :lol:

yes,i remember ..we decided to сelebrate the beginning of the winter vacation after school,i didn't drink but my friend...God,she was sooo drunk :rolls: she was standing and asking everyone "Am i beautiful?" and we even lost her :lol: she decided to go to her father's work place :eek: :lol:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 05:34 PM
And yes I dig a black armani:lol: If you don't look good in that, you're just too fugly.

armani rocks :rocker:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 05:39 PM
yes,i remember ..we decided to сelebrate the beginning of the winter vacation after school,i didn't drink but my friend...God,she was sooo drunk :rolls: she was standing and asking everyone "Am i beautiful?" and we even lost her :lol: she decided to go to her father's work place :eek: :lol:

Not while her dad was actually at work I hope :eek: :rolls:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 05:51 PM
thank God,he wasn't :rolls:

but anyway she went there with our friend,coz she had to take some documents and give them to her father...:rolleyes:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I think the poor man would have had a heartattack seeing his ''sweet little girl'' like that:lol:

The drunken parts are fun. But thank god I'm not there when they wake up the next day with a hangover:help: They're always so grumy and moody.

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 06:25 PM
yes :rolls:

anyway it's better not to drink if u can't control urself at least a lil :o or u'll regert about what u've done very much than :rolleyes:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 06:31 PM
yeah I totally agree:lol:

Wow you're almost on your 2000th post :eek: In only 8 months. :banana:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 06:34 PM
wooow :woohoo:
thanks,i didn't notice!!!now i can celebrate my 2000 post :rolls:

PARTEEEEYYY http://www.pic4ever.com/images/banana_smiley_19.gif http://www.pic4ever.com/images/banana_smiley_26.gif http://www.pic4ever.com/images/banana_smiley_31.gif http://s13.rimg.info/4b0111c13f8d54c702ad4f70dff989ca.gif (http://smiles.33b.ru/smile.115465.html)

:haha: :haha:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 06:43 PM
:haha: I love the cancan one

*holds up a glass of champagne* Cheers dear :D

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Almost done learning my test for tomorrow :banana:
Ridiculous amount of English words I have to study:(
Something like 300 :o:( *sigh*

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 07:23 PM
:haha: I love the cancan one

*holds up a glass of champagne* Cheers dear :D
i just love banana smileys :angel:

http://s13.rimg.info/241930f3e501b8ccc93e73e8f198282c.gif (http://smiles.33b.ru/smile.115366.html)

thnx :hug:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Almost done learning my test for tomorrow :banana:
Ridiculous amount of English words I have to study:(
Something like 300 :o:( *sigh*

:o 300...:eek: it's too much :o

u study at uni?

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 07:28 PM
:o 300...:eek: it's too much :o

u study at uni?

Nope, I wish:o No still in highschool, for another 2 years :sad: My highschool lasts 6 years unfortunately. Some of my friends have already finished their highschool (which only lasts 4 years)but I still have 2 years to go:) Right now in my 5th year. But it's all for a higher cause... Uni:D

How about you?

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 07:37 PM
your system of education is so difficult to understand for me...:o :lol:

i'm in my last year at school :D so i go to the courses,hope they'll help me to enter the uni i've chosen...and i'm preparing for the state exmas at the end of the year..:unsure:

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Let me try to explain.
You have three levels of education. One is 4 years(VMBO), one is five years (HAVO) and one is 6 years (VWO). Only with VWO you can go directly to uni and only about 3 per cent of the dutch students do VWO because it's hard. You have to be smart and willing to work :shrug: It's just really difficult.
The 4 year is for the ones who are not that smart. Who have a lot of trouble learning. The 5 year one is for the ones who are in between but still a HUGE gap to VWO:lol:

Hope it's a bit more clear now:)

When exactly are your exams? In May?

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 08:08 PM
wow :eek: it's really difficult...thnx,now i understand :) ;)

and when u do VWO,u study all subjects or you can chose the subjects that u need (for uni)?..

exams start at the end of May/beginning of June..and finish at 20 June or about that..we have 5 exams :awww: after that u have entering exams,but i can't say exact months and days of summer coz each uni has different time for examination..
but now it's a lil bit easy with exams coz some universities accept results of your state exams...so u just should write this exam well :p

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Okay, and do you already know to what uni you want to go?

In VWO you have, what we call profiles. There are four profiles (CM/EM/NG/NT) which comes down to: Cultural, Economics, Nature and Technical. You can chose one of those for and they have different subjects in their profile. You always have the standard subjects like: dutch, english, german or french, social sciences, maths, PE but besides them it's yours to fill in:) (Still following me here:lol:?)

For example I have: CM (cultural). SO my standard subjects are: Dutch, English, German, social sciences, PE, cultural art, ANW, maths. But because I have CM, I have an easier maths than NT. My Profile is: History, Geography, French. And because this is all very 'cultural' I wanted to broaden my profile so I added Economy. I have to graduate in 10 subjects, 2 of which I have to close before my final year.

For an NT student the standards would be the same but this could be his profile:
Biology, Chemistry, fysics and also economy. It's pretty much yours to choose.

I hope you understand. There are a ZILLION different levels of education here. I haven't even told you about the possibilities besides uni :lol: But that'd be too much. Dutch people without childeren don't have a clue about the educational system so... it's not your fault if you dont get it:lol:

Do you already know what you want to studie? What subjects are yuo graduating from?

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 08:51 PM
i guess i understand everything u've told me :D :lol:

well,i think it's cool. u're able to chose what u want to study :D rather convenient :D unfortunately we don't have such programme in schools...only if u leave ur school after the 9th form and go to the college where u study the subjects u need for the uni u've chosen :awww:

i wanna study languages..i will try to enter Moscow State Linguistic University. the subjects i need to know for the entering exams are history of Russia, english and russian...
we have 2 compulsory exams at school - maths and russian and other 3 exams u can choose..i chose enlgish and history..and i have to choose one subject more :o

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Yeah our system is really good:) Everybody gets what they want. But it also has loads of flaws... but wont bug you with those;) Your system sounds a little bit more normal.:lol: More compareable to the American system.

YAY languages :banana: awesome:) Does Moscow Uni accept state exams or do you have to do them again?

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 09:04 PM
yes :lol:

our system sucks :o well,right now i mean..coz the year's begun and we still don't know which exams will be state exams and which - just usual school ones...:scratch:

languages :hearts: i checked recently and now i can say that i wanna speak 5 languages :rolls: crazy :smash:

Does Moscow Uni accept state exams or do you have to do them again?

that's the main problem - i still don't know :( no one knows :awww:

Oksan4ik
10-09-2008, 09:12 PM
i'm going to bed now..have to wake up in 5 hours :p

sweet dreams :wavey: :hug: see ya tomorrow ;)

Tess Gray
10-09-2008, 09:27 PM
5 Hours :eek: damn...

good night! Talk to you tomorrow :hug:

~*BGT*~
10-09-2008, 09:49 PM

I'll show him where to put his hands. :devil:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 06:38 AM

i'm at school..wanna sleep :o :awww:

Venle
10-10-2008, 07:44 AM

How are you all? :)

reggie1
10-10-2008, 08:57 AM
I saw a couple of other pics where Richie is touching the girl but kind of has his fingers curled (He's not put his hand flat to her), maybe he was just being gentlemanly. I'd love to have a boogie with Tsonga, I could imagine that just before that picture was taken, he probably ripped his own shirt off, buttons flying everyehere and swung it round his head John Travolta style and just left it wherever it landed. I must admit I think he looks a real laugh.
Oksan and Tess, your English is absolutely fantastic and as for you BGT "I'll show him where to put his hands", we have a saying in England called "Gagging for it" and I think you are! You should try to hook up with Richard before you explode!

Eliande
10-10-2008, 01:43 PM

What pics? Can you post them?:confused:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 02:30 PM

i'm at school..wanna sleep :o :awww:

:hug: aaawww. Hope you made it till the end of the day without falling asleep :lol:

How are you all? :)

Hi I'm good:)! I'm great actually :lol: Had my english test today I was talking about a few posts back. And I got a 9.3:D And weekend has started and my vacation has started.

aaaah... Life is good :lol:

Oksan and Tess, your English is absolutely fantastic Thanks you :hug: And yes, I wouldn't mind dancing with JW either... or Richie for that matter.

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 02:35 PM
What pics? Can you post them?:confused:

http://www.zimbio.com/Jo-wilfried+Tsonga/articles/3/Jo+Wilfried+Tsonga+Richard+Gasquet+Tennis

I've looked on serveral websites and their comments. All the comments are about Richie being gay or not :lol: :scratch:

Eliande
10-10-2008, 03:17 PM

http://www.zimbio.com/Jo-wilfried+Tsonga/articles/3/Jo+Wilfried+Tsonga+Richard+Gasquet+Tennis

I've looked on serveral websites and their comments. All the comments are about Richie being gay or not :lol: :scratch:

Thanks, Tess!:worship: I had never seen these photos before.

As for Richard being gay... well, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, though I don't believe he is.:)

reggie1
10-10-2008, 03:53 PM
I saw them on an MTF chat thread called "Richard Gasquet and Arnaud Lagardere deny gay affair". On page 7 a french person posts and puts the record straight about the article and how it all started. It seems Lagardere commented on a rumour in a french magazine and it just snowballed from there. I do think though if Lagardere was a real friend to Richard he would stop travelling with him (he does seem to be at a lot of tournaments). I don't think they are having an affair, the media would have had some proof by now and there is none. I blame Lagardere for this whole silly story. he is apparently an incredibly rich media magnet in France so you think he would have been a bit more media savvy and realised the damage it would do to Richard. If any famous boy/man is accused of being gay at 21, they will freak out. A straight man will see it as an afront to his manhood and a gay man will probably not want to come out to the entire world! I think the journalist in Toronto who asked Richard about this should have had his press pass taken away from him. He just apparently asked Richard, "Richard are you gay?" Gasquet then had to answer this in English, his favourite language of course and denied it. I can just imagaine what must have been going through his mind at the time, bless him. Poor love!

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 04:05 PM
@ Eliande: np!:)
Yeah Reggie I know... The legendary 'Is Richard Gay' thread :lol:

I have never met Richie in person, but several of my gay friends have. They say no Gaydar alert, and they would know right?;)

:shrug:Well, not that I care. It's not like my chances of becoming his GF would decrease :lol:

Though I would like to know more about his personal life (I know it's supposed to be about the tennis, but I just can't help it:shrug:)

reggie1
10-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Me too! I don't think he is gay. Too damn scruffy to be gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he ever date Tati Golovin? I read somewhere she kelt trying and he tutned her down.

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I though it was the other way round? He kept trying but she declined?:p
Poor guy:lol:

reggie1
10-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Really. I must admit, I don't think she's that pretty. She gets plenty of men though. What makes you think he kept trying? Is he still dating that other tennis player, Katia something- genova. I couldn't remember her name.

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I didn't even know he was dating her.:o

I don't know, it's what I read. I have no clu about his lovelife whatsoever:shrug:

Unfortunately :awww:

reggie1
10-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Me neither, we need to find out! I read about that on this chat thread from serve it up, the girl who slept with him in sydney, think it was around page 1087. I've been going through it lately, didn't even know all of these existed.

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 04:44 PM
I saw a couple of other pics where Richie is touching the girl but kind of has his fingers curled (He's not put his hand flat to her), maybe he was just being gentlemanly. I'd love to have a boogie with Tsonga, I could imagine that just before that picture was taken, he probably ripped his own shirt off, buttons flying everyehere and swung it round his head John Travolta style and just left it wherever it landed. I must admit I think he looks a real laugh.
Oksan and Tess, your English is absolutely fantastic and as for you BGT "I'll show him where to put his hands", we have a saying in England called "Gagging for it" and I think you are! You should try to hook up with Richard before you explode!

:haha: That's quite an image.

Me neither, we need to find out! I read about that on this chat thread from serve it up, the girl who slept with him in sydney, think it was around page 1087. I've been going through it lately, didn't even know all of these existed.

I don't think she slept with him. She said all they did was talk and watch TV. :shrug: But she could be lying of course. :rolleyes:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 04:53 PM
:hug: aaawww. Hope you made it till the end of the day without falling asleep :lol:

:lol: i made it :D had a crazy day tho..
we have only 4 lessons so they finished at 12pm..and my english courses start at 4.30pm :tape: and there was only a half of our class..and even that half decided to go home :smash:
so only my friend and I were trying to do anything till 4pm..crazy...we went to McDonalds twice just to sit there...were listening to iPod..chatting..after first 30 minutes we got tired of each other :lol: i hate to wait :o
and before the courses began i had already been like a (we say so in russian..dunno how it is in english) like a vegetable :o :lol:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Oksan and Tess, your English is absolutely fantastic

thank you! :angel: :)

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 05:00 PM

yes,it was also a hot topic on our russian tennis forum :smash:

people..:o
i don't believe he's a gay..
but i remember..:scratch: maybe one article or smth like that,where one guy told that he had seen Richie with his boyfriend :o

anyway,if he is a gay it doesn't matter for me at all :o
i just wonder how some people are so curious about his sexual orientation :o

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Oksan, that cxertainly is a bit of a crazy day:lol: And now it's WEEEKEND. Always a nice part of the week huh?:lol:

Anyone got plans for this weekend?

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 05:06 PM
anyway,if he is a gay it doesn't matter for me at all :o
i just wonder how some people are so curious about his sexual orientation :o

I'm just curious:shrug: A girl's gotta know... well, I gotta know:lol:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Oksan, that cxertainly is a bit of a crazy day:lol: And now it's WEEEKEND. Always a nice part of the week huh?:lol:

Anyone got plans for this weekend?

:lol: yeeeeah,weekend :woohoo:

i'll go tomorrow to one uni with my friends..an open day there :o our teacher told us to go there...she thinks we're such a serious student :lol: so we're gonna have a great time together :p

what abour your plans?:p

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 05:12 PM
I'm just curious:shrug: A girl's gotta know... well, I gotta know:lol:

i mean, it seems that everyone who writes such articles is such an expert in Richie's private life...:lol: it's just rumours...where are the photos of him and his "bfriend"?..:rolleyes:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 05:17 PM
:lol: yeeeeah,weekend :woohoo:

i'll go tomorrow to one uni with my friends..an open day there :o our teacher told us to go there...she thinks we're such a serious student :lol: so we're gonna have a great time together :p

what abour your plans?:p

I love open day's at uni's. You get a lot of free stuff; pens, tshirts;notebooks :lol:
I went to a fair yesterday. There were over 200 institutions (uni's and other educational things). It was very interesting:)

anyway my weekend. tomorrow morning I have to work and in the afternoon I planned to buy some of the last things I need because I'm going to London monday! :D And saturday evening, my uncle has a performance with his band so I'll check that out.

i mean, it seems that everyone who writes such articles is such an expert in Richie's private life...:lol: it's just rumours...where are the photos of him and his "bfriend"?..:rolleyes:

On the other hand, we just assume he's straight. No evidence either:shrug:

btw Oksana, I added you on facebook:cool:

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Here's a link to serve_it_up's story

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6539032&postcount=480

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 05:35 PM
BGT, you think that's true? And how do we know that was about Richard?

RFK
10-10-2008, 05:45 PM

That whole story just seemed strange. I found it hard to believe but then it's hard to tell the truth over the internet!
And as for Richie being gay - I think I have a fairly accurate gaydar and I wouldn't have thought he was! :lol:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 05:52 PM
YAY for gaydars being around :lol: or else we'd be in doubt all this time:awww:

I wonder how it affects somebody being called gay repeatedly while youre not. It must hurt his 'manhood' in some way maybe :scratch:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 05:53 PM
I love open day's at uni's. You get a lot of free stuff; pens, tshirts;notebooks :lol:
I went to a fair yesterday. There were over 200 institutions (uni's and other educational things). It was very interesting:)

anyway my weekend. tomorrow morning I have to work and in the afternoon I planned to buy some of the last things I need because I'm going to London monday! :D And saturday evening, my uncle has a performance with his band so I'll check that out.

On the other hand, we just assume he's straight. No evidence either:shrug:

btw Oksana, I added you on facebook:cool:

haha,yeah :lol: very interesting :)
to work?..:eek:
wow,u're going to London?? :D for how long?

---
i accepted ur request ;) :hug:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Why are you '':eek:'' that I have to work? :lol:

Yeah I'm going to london for 5 days (back Friday evening) It's with school.

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 06:05 PM

this story just looks strange...:unsure: :lol:

not sure that Richie can fall in love with someone in such a way :rolls:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Why are you '':eek:'' that I have to work? :lol:

Yeah I'm going to london for 5 days (back Friday evening) It's with school.

u have time for work? :awww: u might be very tired :o

anyway cool :p

Venle
10-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi I'm good:)! I'm great actually :lol: Had my english test today I was talking about a few posts back. And I got a 9.3:D And weekend has started and my vacation has started.

aaaah... Life is good :lol:

Good to hear :hug:
Umm, we have a different grading system. I'm curious, is 9.3 a good or an excellent grade? :p

Life is! :yippee: I have my autumn break next week ;)

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 06:18 PM
u have time for work? :awww: u might be very tired :o

No not that tired :lol: I'm used to it I guess. Most people have a job here from the age of 15...

Good to hear :hug:
Umm, we have a different grading system. I'm curious, is 9.3 a good or an excellent grade? :p

Life is! :yippee: I have my autumn break next week ;)

It's 9,3 out of 10, so it's an excellent grade if I may say so myself :angel:

yeah technically I have it in two weeks. But next week I'm away on a trip so that is sort of a vacation and the week after that is the real vacation ;):p

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 06:23 PM
No not that tired :lol: I'm used to it I guess. Most people have a job here from the age of 15...

i wish i had a job too...but i would be veeeery tired :o :awww:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 06:28 PM
i wish i had a job too...but i would be veeeery tired :o :awww:

It's a matter of planning I guess :lol: Had a job since I was... 12 maybe? :scratch:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 06:47 PM
12?????:eek:

reggie1
10-10-2008, 06:53 PM
The girl on the thread did say that they did more than watch tennis videos!! (sorry to disappoint you BGT but you can't expect the poor boy to live like a monk until you come along!) i've heard other people say that he just doesn't ping their dar, plenty of other gay men have said it and they can usually tell better than us girls. The girl who posted the story said that Richard had an engaged status on his facebook which I found Bizarre. As if he would be engaged at 21 and I very much doubt that his mum would let him (Mama and Papa Gasquet seem very much involved in their sons life, some say a little too much). I often wonder how he is perceived in France, is he a pin up, is there a lot of gossip about his personal life, is who he has dates written about in magazines? Is he stalked by the paparazzi when he goes home? Nobody is that interested in Andy Murray over here. Perhaps because he's not such a looker. Are there any french fans out there who can shed some light?

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 06:59 PM
:scratch: everything is so complicated :lol:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Reggie I'll ask Ayane when she gets back ;) She's at dinner right now. I have to be honest I don't know either.

(what does 'ping thier jar' mean:awww: )

lamnathalie
10-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Reggie I'll ask Ayane when she gets back ;) She's at dinner right now. I have to be honest I don't know either.

(what does 'ping thier jar' mean:awww: )

Gay men can usually tell if someone's gay better than girls. If he 'pings their jar', then he is possibly gay.
I always believe Richie is NOT GAY:angel:.

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 07:44 PM
BGT, you think that's true? And how do we know that was about Richard?

this story just looks strange...:unsure: :lol:

not sure that Richie can fall in love with someone in such a way :rolls:

As I said in that thread, I thought she was talking about Jo because Tsonga seems more likely to fit in as the role of "girl crazy guy"... whereas Richard seems a bit laid back and shy to pursue a girl like that. Like, the girl would have to be the chaser. :eek:

But if the story is true, then it's nice to see a different side to Richard. :devil:

reggie1
10-10-2008, 07:45 PM
"Ping their dar" means pinging/striking on their gaydar and they say that Richard doesn't. In other words, the gay men who have met him (and since this came about he has quite a big gay following, all the good looking tennis players do), say they think he is straight. Sorry for any confusion there folks, another english saying that you won't find in your text books!

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 07:53 PM
My sister has great gaydar and she says that Fernando Gonzalez is bi. But that was after I told her the rumor between him and Massu. I will have to have her watch a video on Richard.

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 07:55 PM
But if the story is true, then it's nice to see a different side to Richard. :devil:

It really is. He seems shy but I don't think he is :lol:

"Ping their dar" means pinging/striking on their gaydar and they say that Richard doesn't. In other words, the gay men who have met him (and since this came about he has quite a big gay following, all the good looking tennis players do), say they think he is straight. Sorry for any confusion there folks, another english saying that you won't find in your text books!

merci! No it's cool if you use expressions like that. The more english I know, the better right?:) Have an english presentation in a few weeks so... ;) Need all the practice I can get:D!

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Gonzalez bi? Never thought of that! He's dating Gisela Dulko right?

reggie1
10-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Yes, but please don't tell anybody that they ping your dar in an aural exam tess!! And BGT, that girl apparently wrote her number on a little slip of paper when he was signing autographs so your image of Richard not being the pursuer is still in tact. Probably, like most men, if he knows he's going to get lucky he can then be a bit braver and some girl thrusting her phone number at you is a safe bet that you will get luck, well in that particular situation anyway. I can't imagine Jo being girl mad though. He seems shy in interviews (he's really softly spoken, in english and french)and said one of his hobbies was nature,I suppose it deepends on what sort of "nature" he means.

reggie1
10-10-2008, 08:02 PM
sorry typed in a rush, my spelling really lame here!!!!

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 08:07 PM
You know, my english teacher might actually laugh at that when I say that :rolls: she very much appreciates british humour:)!

To me JW also seems more the chaser. But nothing compared to Gael :rolls:

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 08:13 PM
She said he comes off that way. Maybe the interview I showed her he was lisping a lot and that influenced her decision. :lol:

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Yes, but please don't tell anybody that they ping your dar in an aural exam tess!! And BGT, that girl apparently wrote her number on a little slip of paper when he was signing autographs so your image of Richard not being the pursuer is still in tact. Probably, like most men, if he knows he's going to get lucky he can then be a bit braver and some girl thrusting her phone number at you is a safe bet that you will get luck, well in that particular situation anyway. I can't imagine Jo being girl mad though. He seems shy in interviews (he's really softly spoken, in english and french)and said one of his hobbies was nature,I suppose it deepends on what sort of "nature" he means.

Jo really comes of as girl crazy to me. Look at those dancing pics and there was a video of him in Sydney this year with Erlich and Ram where they went to Bondi Beach and all he talked about were the "lots of pretty gyurls." :rolls:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 08:20 PM
I have to see that video:lol: But I have to say, JW & Richie both seem like funny guys. Who can have a laugh about somethinge :lol:

reggie1
10-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Is gael a bit of a one for the ladies then?? His girlfriend is really pretty, dominika cibulkova.

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Reggie, I asked Ayane. And she didn't have alot of time, but she said that Richie was a big star in France. And that he's a famous tennis player:lol:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Is gael a bit of a one for the ladies then?? His girlfriend is really pretty, dominika cibulkova.

No! Not Dominika anymore:) I believe very soon after RG they broke up. Soon after he had a different girl named Margot. Pictures of them kissing at the beach were printed in several gossip magazines :p

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 08:28 PM
I heard that Monfils and Mauresmo are the most popular tennis players and Momo is one of the most popular athletes in France period.

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Gonzalez bi? Never thought of that! He's dating Gisela Dulko right?
LMAO :haha: :haha:

sorry :angel:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I can understand why Amélie is one of the most populair athletes.:) She's not only an amazing sportswoman, she's also kind always in for a talk or whatnot. And ofcourse

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 08:32 PM
LMAO :haha: :haha:

sorry :angel:

What I do :awww:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 08:38 PM
What I do :awww:

sorry :hug:
i've just never heard that Gonzo is a bi :scratch:

~*BGT*~
10-10-2008, 08:44 PM
I didn't post it. My sister just watched a video of Gonzo talking and said that. :) Her "opinion" on Richard is coming soon. :lol:

Oksan4ik
10-10-2008, 08:47 PM
looking forward to know her opinion :rolls:

tho...Massu and Gonzo are very good friends...who knows,who knows...:scratch:

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Definitely looking forward to her opinion :lol:

Massu & Gonzo, Rafa & Carlos, Personally I think the ATP is full of lovers:o :p

Tess Gray
10-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Okay gals! It's been really nice chatting with you:) but I'm off to bed now. Have to get up early for work tomorrow.

Sweet dreams y'all :hug:

Venle
10-11-2008, 07:56 AM
It's 9,3 out of 10, so it's an excellent grade if I may say so myself :angel:

yeah technically I have it in two weeks. But next week I'm away on a trip so that is sort of a vacation and the week after that is the real vacation ;):p

So congrats for the excellent grade :hug:
I get my best grades from English tests :cool:

:p That sounds nice, where are you going on a trip? :)

Gonzo bi? :devil:

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 03:26 PM
sorry:lol: late reaction. London:) On a school trip.

Gonzo:I know right, who'd 've thought :lol:

BGT: tell your sister to hurry up deciding if Richie is gay:lol: I'm curious

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Tess :hug:

how's ur day? :p eveything was ok at ur job? :p

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Yeah it actually was a really nice day at my job:D Lots of good things happened :lol:

How about your day?:D

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 04:30 PM
my day...booooring :lol:
i woke up at 1pm and 've spent all day in front of the comp..watching Prison Break,chatting...:p
and btw we decided not to go to the open day at uni coz eveyone was tired and wanted to sleep :lol:

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Yeah I was just thinking, I thought you were going to uni :lol:

Oh well, PB is so much more fun innit:rolls:

*sorry btw, I was having dinner so...late response*

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 04:51 PM
yeah,i love PB :D and also Grey's Anatomy :hearts:

*sorry btw, I was having dinner so...late response*

don't excuse :hug: ;)

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 05:05 PM
I really wanted to follow PG but it was at 10.30pm so it was too late to watch it every week :awww: I LOVE Grey's Anatomy though. I really do:D

One of my all time favourits is Gilmour Girls. And the OC (a)

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 05:17 PM
:cuckoo:frankly speaking i didn't watch it when it was shown on TV...i just downloaded 3 seasons...and now i've started to watch the 3rd one :lol:

Grey's Anatomy is :worship:
i'm watching the 4th season..in USA the 5th is already on TV :awww: have u watched a version with Michael Phelps? :rolls:

i like OC too,but our stupid russian TV just stopped to show it after the 1st season..:smash: maybe i'll download it too after i finish to watch PB...:scratch:

damn..why my best friend is so :cuckoo: sometimes??? :o

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 05:20 PM
No I haven't watched GA in a while.. I should download somthing.

Lately I've been addicted to: Life or Ryan. I know, shame on me :lol: But he's just SO cute.

What happened with your friend?:p

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 05:44 PM
life or Ryan isn't shown in russia too :o
and yeah,he's cute :D

i don't know what has happened to her :o
i have an externship on physics (do u know what's this?..:scratch:)
so that i can miss every physics lesson,but once a week i have to come to my teacher and i have a tutorial. but at Tuesday when they have physics i decided to stay and sit in the classroom with my friend (Ann) during the lesson...and this friday i decided not to stay there and to go somewhere with one our friend (Ira) so,Ira told our teacher that she "had to go to the courses" (it was the last lesson).but before that i told Ira: "i'm waiting you" Anna looked at me with such a strange face and said: "okay,wait!" and went to the classroom..i didn't pay attention...we spent with Ira 3-4 hours before my real courses. when after courses i went home Ann asked me when we would meet to go to the uni..i told her:"Ira and I decided to meet..(i named the metro stationa and the time)"
she:"aha,ok"
me:"do u want me to meet ya somewhere?(she can easily get lost in our metro :lol:)
she:"i'll go alone,don't wait me"
me:"as u want"
she:"yes,as i want"

after that she went offline and i sent her sms that we decided not to go...she:"and we decided to go" (she meant two other girls)

and that's all!!! she hasn't written me anything since that,tho she's online..and now Ira is trying to make me write her first :o of course i won't. Ira is saying that she wasn't in a good mood etc...i told her that it's Ann's problems :o

kinda complicated,yeah? :rolls:
well,her behaviour reminds me children's behaviour :o

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 05:45 PM
maybe i'm wrong? :awww:

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I have a friend like that :o SO annoying. I always give in and talk to her first because I can't take being ignored :lol: But I'm sure of the fact that if I didn't start, we would never talk again :rolleyes:

Women ALWAYS end up arguing over absolutely nothing. Pure jealousy or something :o Guys have it so much easier, they never have that :lol: But yea, youre right. It completely childish :o

(BTW, you can watch Life of Ryan episodes on MTV website!:) that's where I've watched them)

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 05:54 PM
No I think you are right. She shouldn't have overreacted like that. You could ask why she did that... I always do that. Something like: What was wrong with you yesterday. Was something up? :shrug:

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 05:59 PM
I have a friend like that :o SO annoying. I always give in and talk to her first because I can't take being ignored :lol: But I'm sure of the fact that if I didn't start, we would never talk again :rolleyes:

Women ALWAYS end up arguing over absolutely nothing. Pure jealousy or something :o Guys have it so much easier, they never have that :lol: But yea, youre right. It completely childish :o

(BTW, you can watch Life of Ryan episodes on MTV website!:) that's where I've watched them)

u know that's all the tima after such situations she makes me being guilty!!
and she talks to our common friends and tell all the situation so that everyone thinks that the prblem is in me!instead of talking to me about that :o

yes..:o sometimes i wish i was a boy :rolls: :o seems like everything in their life is much more easier :smash:

on MTV site?..:eek: coool :p so i'll watch it :woohoo:

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 06:04 PM
No I think you are right. She shouldn't have overreacted like that. You could ask why she did that... I always do that. Something like: What was wrong with you yesterday. Was something up? :shrug:

the reason is that NOTHING was wrong with her..:o
sometimes i'm in a bad mood,but i don't do anything to annoy people..i just don;t talk to them so that i won't feel sorry for smth i've done...:rolleyes:

everyone annoys me this week :smash:
yesterday i asked Ira:"Am i shit or everyone around me is?..." :o :lol:

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 06:05 PM
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/life_of_ryan/episodes.jhtml

these are episodes 2!:)

I would talk to your girlfriend and tell her youthink it's ridiculous :o

But I have to go now:) I'm going out so I have to get ready and Im leaving in a half an hour!

I'll talk to you tomorrow how the girlfriend thing finish :hug:
ciao :wavey:!! :D

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 06:09 PM
thanks for the link :D

okay,have a good time!! :D
ciao :smooch: :hug:

Tess Gray
10-11-2008, 06:12 PM
no problem :hug:

thank you and we'll talk more tomorrow;)

btw, I meant epidoes SEASON 2 :lol:

Oksan4ik
10-11-2008, 07:19 PM
haha,okay :lol:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Oksana (or anyone else for that matter:D)you online already?:lol: I am... BORED off my ass:lol:

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 11:14 AM
:rolls:
i'm here :hug:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 11:43 AM
YAY:banana: :lol:

so tell me, did you talk to your friend?:p

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 11:52 AM
after all,she sent me a smile..then we started to talk,it was rude and agressive and can u imagine?? she started to tell me that i'm guilty!! it just made soooo angry....:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: i decided to add her to my ignore list..:rolleyes:
arrr :shout: :shout: :shout:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 11:58 AM
no way?! seriously? hmm, that sucks :scratch: Well than you did what you could do. Not your fault:shrug: What did Ira say?

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Ira was surprised with Ann's reaction too...she told me she thought that Ann was aiming peacefully...:retard:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 12:24 PM
hmmm, well. Maybe Ann's mood'll pass in a few days and hopefully it'll all be fine :o

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 12:36 PM
maybe...:o

so how are u? :p how was yesterday's evening?...:p

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Sorry late response:o Was packing my bags for tomorrow:)

Last night was absolutely awesome:D Stayed out till 4AM or something(a) but we had a great time:)!

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 02:04 PM
nice to hear :D
What time will u leave tomorrow?:awww:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 02:28 PM
5.30 in the morning :banana::awww: I'll be back friday evenig around 21.00 I tthink.

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 02:35 PM
awww...:awww:
so we will chat only at friday/saturday?...

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 02:35 PM
this pic is just too :awww: :awww: :awww:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9578/opr0aokzef0.jpg

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah I guess so :awww: No chatting for 5 whole days :eek: haha:lol: At least we'll have a lot to cover when I get back :lol:

Is that a puppy? :scratch: :lol: I don't know what it is but it's the cutest thing ever :hug:

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 03:18 PM
At least we'll have a lot to cover when I get back

haha,true :D :lol:

all this time i thought it's a puppy..but now u made me embarrassed :scratch: :lol:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 03:21 PM
:lol: I dont know. It looks like a puppy. But it could also be like a babyseal or something? But I guess seals don't have hairs like that :o I dont now :rolls: I'm not a huge animal lover so...:shrug:

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 03:49 PM

why u don't like animals?..

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm allergic to anything that has small hairs on them :o so we've had fish all my life. And now I hate fish as well :lol:

I like dogs, I just cannot touch them :awww:
Do you have pets?

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 04:13 PM
wow...it's a pity :awww: :hug:

well,sih is beautiful :p

i had 5 parrots,but maybe 5 years ago we've given them to our friend :awww:

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 04:14 PM
i wanna have a dog or a cat..or both :lol:
it's my dream..:awww:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I don't like cats :o They always stare at you and it makes me freak out:shrug:

I'm more of a dog person. But is has to be a BIG dog:D like a german sheperd. Not a hotdog with four legs:o

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 04:59 PM
They always stare at you and it makes me freak out

but they're cute..:awww:

Not a hotdog with four legs

i like both big and small dogs..but my fave is great dane...:hearts:
http://www.canadasguidetodogs.com/customergraphics/danes.jpg

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 06:40 PM
well Oksana I'm going to bed now... Have to get up WAY too early and I don't want to be too moody:lol: Have a great week. Enjoy Richie's play @ Madrid:) Hopefully he's still in when I get back :lol: And hopefully Ann'll lighten up:o

:hug: Nighty night!

Oksan4ik
10-12-2008, 06:43 PM

okay,have a nice trip and take lots of pics there :D

byeeee :hug:

Tess Gray
10-12-2008, 06:52 PM
thanks & I will :D

:hug:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
:bigwave:

I'm bored. :p

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
i'm bored too :o

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:15 PM
:bigwave: Oksanchik :p

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Quick reply btw :rolls:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 06:17 PM
haha,yeah..:lol:
i just was checking players forums and saw ur post :p

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
I don't post here much, but guess ultimate boredom can bring me in here. :eek:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM

why u don't post here?..no time or just lazy? :p

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
:lol: my school just began today, so I guess I can say I had time. :p MTF bores my :yawn: I prefer tennisforum. :)

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 06:37 PM
school just began??? :eek:

i'm not very good in wta tour,so i prefer mtf :lol:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Yes, I had holidays since the 1st of june. :drive:

I'm VV, I have no idea of mens tennis, but since I started posting more on MTF I got some knowledge.:)

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Yes, I had holidays since the 1st of june. :drive:

I'm VV, I have no idea of mens tennis, but since I started posting more on MTF I got some knowledge.:)

1 June?...:eek: damn,i'm jealous :o :awww: :p

-----

all i can say - i support Dinara :hearts: :worship:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:45 PM
All I can say is I don't support Dinara IMO, she's got a bit annoying since her breakthrough, and they say she's becoming very bitchy with the fans. :rolleyes:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Does Richard play tomorrow? :hearts: I hope on CC, I get it on TV. :D NTV Tennis :hehehe:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
All I can say is I don't support Dinara IMO, she's got a bit annoying since her breakthrough, and they say she's becoming very bitchy with the fans. :rolleyes:

:o

who knows..i saw her only once :awww:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Does Richard play tomorrow? :hearts: I hope on CC, I get it on TV. :D NTV Tennis :hehehe:
yes :woohoo:

i think i won't be able to watch it..i'll be at school or at the courses :awww:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM
We have a national holiday here, so no school. :)

I'll be goiung to a restaurant with some of my friends tomorrow afternoon, and then I'll have my private lesson or however it's called. :p

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 06:59 PM

who knows..i saw her only once :awww:

Didn't you see her at KC this year? :) I read you attended it I think.

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Didn't you see her at KC this year? :) I read you attended it I think.

yeah,i saw her there :D

but coz of the school i went only on qualification days..:awww: :sad:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:04 PM
We have a national holiday here, so no school. :)

I'll be goiung to a restaurant with some of my friends tomorrow afternoon, and then I'll have my private lesson or however it's called. :p

i wanna have such a holiday here :smash:

ah,yeah..u live in Australia?which city?..

PS i always forget about the time difference in this crazy world of tennis :p :lol:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:08 PM
:hug: I like lower ranked players more, so I guess I'd prefer attending qualifying aswell, I still get enough of JJ or Dementieva in TV. :)

Oh no, I live in Georgia, the flag is random. http://www.instantsmileys.com/smileys/goofy-smiley-13.gif

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:12 PM
:hug: I like lower ranked players more, so I guess I'd prefer attending qualifying aswell, I still get enough of JJ or Dementieva in TV. :)

Oh no, I live in Georgia, the flag is random. http://www.instantsmileys.com/smileys/goofy-smiley-13.gif

i attended several futures tournaments this summer :p it was interesting to see very young players or 25-27 years old low-ranked players...:D

lol :D i think i'll change my flag to the spanish one soon..:scratch:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Thought you're fave is Andy, so change to GBR. :lol: I choose my flag by the location name, the cooler the name, the likelier for it to be in my profile. :)

I also attended some futures. :D With a bit bigger crowd and enthusiasm, some matches are definitely not worse than WTA Tier IVs.

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Who should I change my avy/sig to? :scratch: Maybe another set of Stan. :hearts:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:19 PM
yes,Andy :lol: but i'm keen on Spain :p

unfortunately futures are not very popular here...usually only players' relatives and friends watch their games :awww:
i'm also very sad, there's no challenger here...:awww:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Who should I change my avy/sig to? :scratch: Maybe another set of Stan. :hearts:

frankly speaking i don't like Stan...but i see u're a Volandri fan,so..maybe Filippo :D :lol:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:21 PM
There are many women's challengers in Moscow. :shrug: I think there were 2 already, and there's 2 ITFs in Russia in the coming weeks I think, msybe one is in Moscow. :scratch:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:25 PM
i wish there were men's challengers in Moscow,so that Massu could come here...:hearts:

anyway,i haven't got enough time for tennis now..:awww:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:28 PM
New stuff :dance:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
You don't have a single challenger in Moscow? :eek:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
ur avvy is just :hearts: :drool:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:30 PM
You don't have a single challenger in Moscow? :eek:

we don't :(
well,not in Moscow :o

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:32 PM
You have in Penza and Togliatti for sure. :lol:

Yes, I came across that pic searching for a stan pic. :haha: But I don't like the effect I used.

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:37 PM
i knew only about Penza :lol:

u made it yourself??? coool :D
i still don't know how to make such avatars :o

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:39 PM
:lol: I love doing graphics.

Don't worry, keep trying and you'll get sth cool. :D

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 07:51 PM
in photoshop,yeah?...:scratch:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Yep :cool:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 08:00 PM

dunno why but it works so slow on my comp..it makes me :retard:

but there are many cool websites such as picnik.com :p
of course u can't make such avatars there..only edit different photos :awww:

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 08:03 PM
:lol: It's slow on mine aswell.

I know picnik, but you can't do anything close to photoshop on there. :cool: You could resize pics to avatar size with some effects there, though.

Fired Up!
10-13-2008, 08:09 PM
I gotta go now :wavey: Nice talking to you, may be back tomorrow. :angel:

BTW, where is Tess gone? :p

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 08:14 PM
but effects aren't the same there :p
i should try use photoshop again..maybe i'll make smth normal..:unsure: :lol:

Oksan4ik
10-13-2008, 08:15 PM
I gotta go now :wavey: Nice talking to you, may be back tomorrow. :angel:

BTW, where is Tess gone? :p

Tess has gone to London with her class :)
will be back at Friday evening :awww:

nice talking to you too,see ya later :wavey: :hug:

Fired Up!
10-14-2008, 09:49 AM
London :inlove:

Venle
10-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi :wavey:

Wow, London. :D I like the buses, what are they called, er, double deckers? :p

How's it going everyone? :)

~*BGT*~
10-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Sleepy :yawn: but I have a long day. School and then work. I won't be able to watch Richard or Nadal. :awww:

Oksan4ik
10-14-2008, 05:09 PM

~*BGT*~, u moved to Madrid? :rolls:

~*BGT*~
10-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I was in Moscow last week, Tokyo the week before, and I'll be in Lyon and then Paris in the next 2 weeks. :p

Oksan4ik
10-14-2008, 05:27 PM
coool :lol:

~*BGT*~
10-14-2008, 05:40 PM
I sent my sister (the one with good gaydar) a video of Richard but it wouldn't work so I'm sending her another one. I can't wait for her answer. :rolls:

Oksan4ik
10-14-2008, 05:57 PM
which video? :p

~*BGT*~
10-14-2008, 06:03 PM
I just sent her an interview from Miami this year. She just needs to listen to them talking.

Fired Up!
10-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Results of the analysis, BGT? :p

~*BGT*~
10-14-2008, 08:49 PM
She hasn't reponded yet. :o I'll keep pestering her until she does. :lol:

Venle
10-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Sleepy :yawn: but I have a long day. School and then work. I won't be able to watch Richard or Nadal. :awww:

:awww: :hug:

~*BGT*~
10-15-2008, 02:29 PM
:awww: :hug:

I actually did get to watch Richard and Rafa. :woohoo: I stayed home from school because "I was studying for an exam" ;) and was able to watch both matches. :D And when I got to work, I met a new co-worker who is just :hearts:

Fired Up!
10-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Richard is nowhere near his good form. :(

reggie1
10-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Any news from your sister and her analysis BGT? I always get a bi feeling from Feliciano Lopez. I think he's too pretty to be completely straight.;)

~*BGT*~
10-17-2008, 01:36 PM
She told me she doesn't know yet. :o But we're going out tonight and will make sure to get an answer. :lol:

reggie1
10-17-2008, 01:39 PM
oh no, does she hesitate because there is doubt in her mind?

~*BGT*~
10-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Usually she can tell right away if a guy is gay, but if she hesitates, maybe it;c because he is straight. Or maybe she didn't watch the video. :o

reggie1
10-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Are you back yet Tess, did you have a nice time away? :wavey:

Tess Gray
10-18-2008, 10:45 AM
I. Am. Back. :D! Hi y'all :wavey:

Had a great time! Pictures will be up on my facebook soon:) It was really awesome. Went to musicals and cinamas and shopping (duh:lol:):cool:

Oksan4ik
10-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Tess :hug: :smooch: :woohoo:

how are u? :p

Tess Gray
10-18-2008, 10:59 AM
haha :lol:

I'm good! Tired, didn't have much sleep. Slept with 5 other girls on a small room, so not a lot of sleeping. :lol: But had an amazing time:)!

How are you?

Oksan4ik
10-18-2008, 11:43 AM
i'm tired too...of school :p
teachers are becoming crazy :unsure:
so many tests...and next week we will have 2 serious tests in maths and russian :unsure:

tennis and football help me a lil bit to relax :p

Tess Gray
10-18-2008, 12:02 PM
i'm tired too...of school :p
teachers are becoming crazy :unsure:
so many tests...and next week we will have 2 serious tests in maths and russian :unsure:

tennis and football help me a lil bit to relax :p

many tests?:( tests suck :lol: especially if they are hard and you have to studie a lot. I'm sure you'll do fine:)!

I still don't forgive Russia for beating Holland in Euro 08... :( darn you. (And Guus as well :lol:)

reggie1
10-18-2008, 02:09 PM
;)What did you think of London Tess? Did you like it? Over crowded and expensive but still great and worth seeing in my opinion. What did you think of English men?

Oksan4ik
10-18-2008, 03:17 PM
many tests?:( tests suck :lol: especially if they are hard and you have to studie a lot. I'm sure you'll do fine:)!

I still don't forgive Russia for beating Holland in Euro 08... :( darn you. (And Guus as well :lol:)

hope so :unsure:

i don't forgive Russia for beating Holland too :rolls:
i'm not a patriot as i see...:rolleyes: :p
i support Spain, England and Holland...i didn't expect Holland losing to Russia tho :o

RFK
10-18-2008, 04:40 PM
It was really awesome. Went to musicals and cinamas and shopping (duh:lol:):cool:

Glad to here you had a good time, did you like London?
What musical did you go and see? Luckily it's only a couple of hours on the train from here, but I still love going.

Fired Up!
10-19-2008, 06:40 AM
Tess :banana: :banana: :D

Oksan4ik
10-19-2008, 08:14 AM
please,tell me how to make avatars...:sobbing:

reggie1
10-19-2008, 09:27 AM
I've only just learnt how to use the smileys Oksan! I'm such a computer wizard.:haha:

Oksan4ik
10-19-2008, 09:49 AM

really,it kills me :sobbing: i've tried so many times..and all my avatars suck :o

Oksan4ik
10-19-2008, 09:50 AM
btw,what's ur name, Reggie?..:scratch:

reggie1
10-19-2008, 12:57 PM
I've just tried to send you a message Oksan, let me know if it works, I'm reallly showing off my computer skills now!!:cool:

Oksan4ik
10-19-2008, 01:52 PM
everthing is ok, Vicky ;)

Pepi.
10-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi :bigwave:

new here:lol:

Oksan4ik
10-19-2008, 03:29 PM
hi Pepi :wavey:

Tess Gray
10-19-2008, 03:46 PM
;)What did you think of London Tess? Did you like it? Over crowded and expensive but still great and worth seeing in my opinion. What did you think of English men?

LOVE LOVE LOVE London:D been there before and now again. I just really love it! I saw a few cute english men, but not too many I'm afraid :scratch: :lol:

i don't forgive Russia for beating Holland too :rolls:
i'm not a patriot as i see...:rolleyes:
i support Spain, England and Holland...i didn't expect Holland losing to Russia tho

I know... we had such a good team and we LOST :o unbelieveable. But oh well, I care more for tennis anyway:p

Glad to here you had a good time, did you like London?
What musical did you go and see? Luckily it's only a couple of hours on the train from here, but I still love going.

I went to see 'Blood Brothers'in the Phoenix Theater. It was such a funny musical :rolls: Only a few hours away? :eek: We had to take a 14 hour busdrive :o But it was totally worth it :lol:

Tess :banana: :banana: :D

Hiya :D:wavey: Nice to see people being all happy about me being back :lol: Here at home they were like: 'Hey. I thought you were coming back tomorrow ':o so.. :rolleyes:

Tess Gray
10-19-2008, 03:52 PM
by the way, BGT, what was your sister's verdict? :rolls:

tennis lover
10-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I went to see 'Blood Brothers'in the Phoenix Theater. It was such a funny musical :rolls: Only a few hours away? :eek: We had to take a 14 hour busdrive :o But it was totally worth it :lol:
Funny isn't a word I'd use to describe blood brothers! :lol: It's really sad! :awww:

Tess Gray
10-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Well the ending is sad :lol: But there are so many funny jokes in between. Everybody was all down because they didn't expect it to end like that. It was a good night out, fun or sad :lol:

tennis lover
10-19-2008, 05:06 PM
I guess. :p I haven't seen it in a while so the first emotion that pops into my head is sadness because of the ending, maybe if I saw it again I'd remember the funny part more. ;)

Fired Up!
10-19-2008, 05:08 PM
:haha: :awww: Great way to greet. :rolleyes:

Pepi :bigwave:

Tess Gray
10-19-2008, 05:15 PM
yeah maybe:p there were times I was really laughing out loud. And that's saying something since I don't laugh out loud most of time. I'm more laughing quietly inside I guess :p anyway, it was supernice:)!