The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4 [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Schu
10-31-2007, 10:19 PM
No, all depends on opponents in other quarters of the draw, e.g. Robredo, Haas and Berdych. All so difficult to tell at the moment. My gut feel is with Gasquet. If he happens to meet Murray in QF, my money is on Gasquet. I just feel after today's effort, there is no stopping him.

Hope your gut is right. He SHOULD be much more confident after hanging tough today. Just hope the confident "Red Richie" (like the red shirt/black hat image) shows up tomorrow and for the rest of the tourney.

Schu
10-31-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm sneaking peeks at Mahut/Blake inbetween work. From what I see it's :zzz: Bamm-miss, bash-bash-miss, not many rallies.

Not sure who I'd rather see Richie play but he can take either. Guess Blake is more unpredictable and not French so Richie would have ALL the crowd with him if he plays Blake. Although it sounded like he had a lot of support today, even chants of "Richard, Richard" in the crowd today.

Puschkin
10-31-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm sneaking peeks at Mahut/Blake inbetween work. From what I see it's :zzz: Bamm-miss, bash-bash-miss, not many rallies.

I am also spying. ;) Both make me feel rather comfortable. Mahut got medical treatment in the middle of the first set, but does not seem hampered since then.

Schu
10-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Just according to plan... Blake and Mahut are wearing each other out, just split 2 tiebreak sets. Now maybe they can go for a 3rd tiebreak set and play till about 2 in the morning. Have no idea how Blake won the set, everytime I looked he was missing, including two put-aways in the tiebreak.

my0118
10-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Just according to plan... Blake and Mahut are wearing each other out, just split 2 tiebreak sets. Now maybe they can go for a 3rd tiebreak set and play till about 2 in the morning. Have no idea how Blake won the set, everytime I looked he was missing, including two put-aways in the tiebreak.

Well Hopefully both will be dead tired, but I think the most important thing is which Richie will show up tomorrow because even if Mahut won, he propably would deserve to win and should not be underrated.. Just before Blake breaks..

my0118
11-01-2007, 12:10 AM
How far does Richie need to go to get to Shanghai? A Paris win + Murray 3R loss?

Allez Santoro. :rocker2:

[/and excuse me for just bumping into here uninvited, I'm Chris, bonjour :wavey: ]

:wavey: you're always being welcomed, Chris.

Well it's now a sudden death. Every match is so precious for every player.
I don't think taking Paris title or Murray losing will guarantee him to be qualified. He should just focus on every single match. Personally Richie is now really going to be tested because he will face Blake, and then potentially Murray if he gets through to QFs.

Allure
11-01-2007, 12:15 AM
He better not lose to that mug Blake. :ras:

my0118
11-01-2007, 12:23 AM
But we never know. I just hope he plays with his spirit as yesterday.

Richa®d^Fan
11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Hey,babies , our Richie crushed Blake : 6-4,6-4 ... :worship: :crazy:
So,people, now I think that we DESERVE to go ....EVERYWHERE! :D :angel: ... x 100 ;)
Now we have more chances ! ! ! but Richie should play like that tomorrow , because he will face Murray on his way to Shanghai ...
So,let's wish him luck! :woohoo: :rocker:

Jirku
11-01-2007, 06:14 PM
robredo have to lose from baghdatis

Schu
11-01-2007, 07:25 PM
While it would be great for him to make TMS. I'm just happy that he is playing well and showing a good fighting spirit to end the season on a high note. Win or loose tomorrow, hope he keeps this level of play and competitive spirit up. And of course a victory over Muzzy Murray would make MY season (you can probably tell that I really don't like Murray), a ticket to Shanghai would be lagniappe ... ALLEZ RICHIE!!

Richa®d^Fan
11-01-2007, 09:22 PM
robredo have to lose from baghdatis

Mhm,yeah,and nalbandian from ferrer . berdych has already lost his match against ferrer.

bittertea
11-02-2007, 12:48 AM
Mhm,yeah,and nalbandian from ferrer . berdych has already lost his match against ferrer.

Nalby's no longer in contention thanks to Murray's win over Santoro. It won't make squat of a difference if David goes on to win the entire thing, mathmatically - not happening. :)

silverwhite
11-02-2007, 04:51 AM
If I'm not wrong, he's definitely going to Shanghai... but most likely as an alternate. :rolls:

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:01 AM
SW, change the title. :rolls:

silverwhite
11-02-2007, 06:23 AM
No. It's still correct. He's #10 in the Race. :shrug:

Even if he goes as an alternate, it wouldn't count. ;)

juvvi
11-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Here's what will happen at Madrid and Paris Masters 2012.

Djokovic bt Gasquet (1) 26 76 76 in the final of Madrid masters and ends his drought of Masters series titles since his last win way back in 2007 at Cincinnati.

Djokovic beats Gasquet AGAIN!!!

Djokovic bt Gasquet (1) 64 76 in the third round of Paris Masters and sets up QFs with Marin Cilic. Gasquet, who has already booked his fourth consecutive year end number 1 will have the opportunity to rest ahead of the year end masters where Donald Young, John Isner, Andy Murray and Marin Cilic have already qualified. Djokovic's win comes on the same day when Donald Young defeated Rafael Nadal and mathematically denied any chance of Djokovic making the cut this year.

Gasquet with 14 GrandSlam titles, one shy of breaking Pete Sampras's record and 2 clear of his immediate rival Roger Federer, who is languishing outside the top 100 now, will have the chance to make a record 10000 ATP championship points if he wins all his matches in the year end championship. Experts are already hailing the young Frenchman as the best thing to happen to tennis since inventing the game. Rafael Nadal, who has recently married and fathered a cute baby girl, says "I always knew that Richie had something special in him. He deserves to be among the best in tennis. But for me, Federer will always be the greatest player in tennis." Nadal, who was a force in tennis not long back lost all his aggression since Toni Nadal, his uncle, deserted him in favour of Mirka 5 years ago.

Puschkin
11-02-2007, 08:50 AM

Djokovic bt Gasquet (1) 26 76 76 in the final of Madrid masters and ends his drought of Masters series titles since his last win way back in 2007 at Cincinnati.

Djokovic bt Gasquet (1) 64 76 in the third round of Paris Masters and sets up QFs with Marin Cilic. Gasquet, who has already booked his fourth consecutive year end number 1 will have the opportunity to rest ahead of the year end masters where Donald Young, John Isner, Andy Murray and Marin Cilic have already qualified. Djokovic's win comes on the same day when Donald Young defeated Rafael Nadal and mathematically denied any chance of Djokovic making the cut this year.

Gasquet with 14 GrandSlam titles, one shy of breaking Pete Sampras's record and 2 clear of his immediate rival Roger Federer, who is languishing outside the top 100 now, will have the chance to make a record 10000 ATP championship points if he wins all his matches in the year end championship. Experts are already hailing the young Frenchman as the best thing to happen to tennis since inventing the game. Rafael Nadal, who has recently married and fathered a cute baby girl, says "I always knew that Richie had something special in him. He deserves to be among the best in tennis. But for me, Federer will always be the greatest player in tennis." Nadal, who was a force in tennis not long back lost all his aggression since Toni Nadal, his uncle, deserted him in favour of Mirka 5 years ago.

:haha: Replace Cilic with Jerome Inzérillo, and I'll go along! ;)

Richa®d^Fan
11-02-2007, 10:18 AM

:eek: LoL! It's so funny story , but I wish him that , of course! ;)

Schu
11-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Robredo is out. So this showdown with Murray is for all the marbles - no pressure there Richie. Time to show how tough you are. GOOD LUCK, and let your magic loose!

Does anyone else wonder if Daveydenko will withdraw from Shanghai? if he can't serve, how can he go. did I read his shoulder is bothering him and that's why the serve problem or is it just a head thing? With all the controversy around him I'm surprised he can even hit a ball over the net. Although I don't care for him, I do feel sorry for the guy.

Can't wait for the match with Murray, hope it lives up to the hype and Richie plays very well. I could be magnanimous and say - may the best man win BUT I'll say I hope he crushes Murray.

my0118
11-02-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm just glad Boredo is out. He's so boring.
Since Boredo is out, I try not to be greedy for him winning. I'm just hoping him to fight and show a great match. Of course it couldn't be better if he wins, but as long as he shows his sprirts as he's showed this week, I'll be happy about that.

Puschkin
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
I wonder how you feel, guys. I am a nervous wreck.

Jozie
11-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Hope Richie's nerves hold out better than mine at the moment. This match is too close to call. I think that Bercy is going to rock tonight. The crowd will surely give Richie the edge. I am desperate see Richie make Shanghai, and show the world that he should be hanging with the very best.

Allez Richie!!!

Schu
11-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Hope Richie's nerves hold out better than mine at the moment. This match is too close to call. I think that Bercy is going to rock tonight. The crowd will surely give Richie the edge. I am desperate see Richie make Shanghai, and show the world that he should be hanging with the very best.

Allez Richie!!!

My thoughts exactly. As I said on the other thread - CARPE DIEM, Richie - just let at all loose tonight!

silverwhite
11-02-2007, 05:20 PM
I wonder how you feel, guys. I am a nervous wreck.

Me too. I'll go to sleep and wake up to check the result. Easy way out. :p

my0118
11-02-2007, 05:26 PM
It's getting boring. Why all Spanards do like that?
Really annoying. Maybe Richie and Muzza won't play on time. :shrug:

Allure
11-02-2007, 05:36 PM
The Ferrer/Nalby match is soooooo long. And then we have to wait for Nadal/Youzhny. :rolleyes:

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Finally :o But Nalbo won :banana:
I guess we all should cheer for Nadal. :haha:

Allure
11-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Finally :o But Nalbo won :banana:
I guess we all should cheer for Nadal. :haha:

Hell no. Youzhny all the way. Unless it helps Gasquet that Nadal wins. ;)

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Hell no. Youzhny all the way. Unless it helps Gasquet that Nadal wins. ;)

Think logically. It's for Gasquet, not Nadal. ;)

Allure
11-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Man I'm torn. I want a piggy roasting. But I don't want Youzhny to go to Shanghai. :sad:

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Isn't it so funny that every fan of Murray, Baggy and even Gonzalez including us will cheer for Nadal even though some of them hate him so badly? :rolls:

Allure
11-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Isn't is so funny that every fan of Murray, Baggy and even Gonzalez including us will cheer for Nadal even though some of them hate him so badly? :rolls:

:lol:

But if Nadal wins, I don't think Richard can beat him if he makes it to the final. :awww:

BTW, Nadal got a break.

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:40 PM

But if Nadal wins, I don't think Richard can beat him if he makes it to the final. :awww:

BTW, Nadal got a break.

Well the most crucial thing is the match against Murray. If he wins it, he will be very likey to make Shanghai provided that Nadal wins.
Well there are Baggy and Nalby still as well, so many scenarios. :eek: :rolls:

Allure
11-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Well the most crucial thing is the match against Murray. If he wins it, he will be very likey to make Shanghai provided that Nadal wins.
Well there are Baggy and Nalby still as well, so many scenarios. :eek: :rolls:

Yeah Nalbandian has a good record against him. 4-0. :o

Gasquet will mostly make it to Shanghai as an alternate. Mia, you know what to do. :devil:

Ome
11-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Allez Richard! :rocker2:

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah Nalbandian has a good record against him. 4-0. :o

Gasquet will mostly make it to Shanghai as an alternate. Mia, you know what to do. :devil:

Yeah but if Nadal beats Youzhny and Baggy and Gasquet beats Murray today, it won't matter even if he loses to Nalbo. :rolls:

:devil: But I'm not sure about it if he makes as an alternative (they will stay until the semifinals? :scratch:) because I only will be staying the weekend. ;)

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Allez Richard! :rocker2:

Are you okay honey? :kiss:

Allure
11-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah but if Nadal beats Youzhny and Baggy and Gasquet beats Murray today, it won't matter even if he loses to Nalbo. :rolls:

:devil: But I'm not sure about it if he makes as an alternative (they will stay until the semifinals? :scratch:) because I only will be staying the weekend. ;)

So he doesn't even need to win to make it to Shanghai? Well then I hope Nadal wins the tournament. (Though I can't stand the Rafatards in GM whenever he wins) :o

Why are you staying so short?

Ome
11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Are you okay honey? :kiss:

my neck was hurt a few hours ago, but i'm much better now :smooch:

just got a new dose of morphine, i told my doctor to save it for Richard's match :lol:

When will he play anyway?

my0118
11-02-2007, 06:53 PM
So he doesn't even need to win to make it to Shanghai? Well then I hope Nadal wins the tournament. (Though I can't stand the Rafatards in GM whenever he wins) :o

Why are you staying so short?

Yeah Gasquet will be no.8. if he beats Murray and Nadal makes the final. Baggy actually needs a title to be qualified. And Nalbandian has no chance unless there's a withdrawl.

I have school, you know. :o
I bought tickets from Friday to Sunday. :dance:

Jirku
11-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Allez Richard :bounce:

Allure
11-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Yeah Gasquet will be no.8. if he beats Murray and Nadal makes the final. Baggy actually needs a title to be qualified. And Nalbandian has no chance unless there's a withdrawl.

I have school, you know. :o
I bought tickets from Friday to Sunday. :dance:

If you see Richard, tell him that I love him and try to get an autograph. ;) :p

my0118
11-02-2007, 07:07 PM
my neck was hurt a few hours ago, but i'm much better now :smooch:

just got a new dose of morphine, i told my doctor to save it for Richard's match :lol:

:hug:
It was supposed to be played at 9:00 pm local time, but Nadal's match will never know. :dance:

Puschkin
11-02-2007, 07:08 PM

Who knows? Nadal is playing :D . Good to have you back, I hope you are ok. :wavey:

my0118
11-02-2007, 07:12 PM
If you see Richard, tell him that I love him and try to get an autograph. ;) :p

Okau If I can :lol:

BTW I think Nadal beating Youzhny is a must. If he loses, that means either Baghdatis or Youzhny will make the final, which is not good for other potential qualifiers.

Allure
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Okau If I can :lol:

BTW I think Nadal beating Youzhny is a must. If he loses, that means either Baghdatis or Youzhny will make the final, which is not good for other potential qualifiers.

By potential qualifiers you mean Richard. ;)

I guess in this case, I'll root for Nadal but only for the tournament.

Ome
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
It was supposed to be played at 9:00 pm local time, but Nadal's match will never know. :dance:

Who knows? Nadal is playing :D . Good to have you back, I hope you are ok. :wavey:

I haven't turned my TV on yet, afraid that the nurses would come in and turn it off :rolls:

:dance: I'll be back home in 3-4 days :D

A big hello to all Richard fans, btw :wavey:

Ome
11-02-2007, 07:17 PM
what's up Brittany? :wavey:

my0118
11-02-2007, 07:17 PM
By potential qualifiers you mean Richard. ;)

I guess in this case, I'll root for Nadal but only for the tournament.

I think Gonzales and Murray fans also want that. :rolls:

BTW I never thought the last tournament would be so tense. :lol:

Puschkin
11-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Me too. I'll go to sleep and wake up to check the result. Easy way out. :p

From all of us, I expected you to be the least nervous. ;) SW: the voice of reason among us wussies. ;) Strangely enough, the closer the match comes, the calmer I get.

tufani
11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
WOW, I'm sooo nervous right now..
ALLEZ, Richie!!!

Allure
11-02-2007, 08:10 PM
It's like a dance club out there. :haha:

Claroo
11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Wao Richard looks soooo tense :sad:

Puschkin
11-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I want the thread title changed and I want to see Silverwhite using the avatar "J'ai eu tort" again. So pleased and happy, not beautiful, but a very important win. :D

my0118
11-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Okay Richie's next mission. Either play late group or make semis in Shanghhai. :armed:

Richa®d^Fan
11-02-2007, 11:54 PM
What a match ! :eek: I lost my breath at the end of the second set... I thought - `yea,baby,that`s it ..all the dreams will go to the rubish !` but noooo :devil: Richie came back in the match and took the third set 6-4 ..and then my breath came back to me too,haha :angel: i wish him a good match against David,it wouldn't be easy,but nothing is impossible.;)
ALLEZ, RICHARD,ALLEZ ! :banana: :woohoo:

silverwhite
11-03-2007, 12:21 AM
I want the thread title changed and I want to see Silverwhite using the avatar "J'ai eu tort" again. So pleased and happy, not beautiful, but a very important win. :D

Only if Baggy loses tomorrow. :shrug:

As for the avatar, I didn't say anything before the tournament, unlike before Wimbledon. ;)

ryan23
11-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Well done Gasquet fans what a match :)

silverwhite
11-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Thanks, Ryan. I presume you were cheering for Murray? :p

Allure
11-03-2007, 12:27 AM
SW, if Baggy loses tomorrow, I want you to change the title to One Week to Get Shanghai Visa. :p

silverwhite
11-03-2007, 12:29 AM
No problem. :)

Allure
11-03-2007, 12:33 AM
I can't believe that after all the bad losses (RG, Madrid, Lyon, Montreal, USO, Cincinnati) he can still qualify for Shanghai. This is so rewarding yet shocking at the same time. :lol:

silverwhite
11-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Well, look at Gonzo. Apart from 2-3 tournaments, he's had a horrid year. :lol:

Allure
11-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Well, look at Gonzo. Apart from 2-3 tournaments, he's had a horrid year. :lol:

True. I don't think he deserves Shanghai as his only standout was the AO final. But that can be applied to Richie also. :o

Allure
11-03-2007, 04:49 AM
Anyone know what is Gasquet's ATP ranking?

my0118
11-03-2007, 04:52 AM
I think he's now 8 since he made sf.

ChrisDoesDallas
11-03-2007, 04:57 AM
I'm excited.

A semifinal in Paris is great, but...I want a title victory. :devil:

ALLEZ! For the past three weeks huge favorites of mine have won titles (Dementieva, Nalbandian, Hantuchova/Grosjean), only Gasquet is left. :awww:

Although if I had to pick between Paris or Shanghai titles...well, which would YOU choose? I think Richie would probably prefer Paris.

Jirku
11-03-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm excited.

A semifinal in Paris is great, but...I want a title victory. :devil:

ALLEZ! For the past three weeks huge favorites of mine have won titles (Dementieva, Nalbandian, Hantuchova/Grosjean), only Gasquet is left. :awww:

Although if I had to pick between Paris or Shanghai titles...well, which would YOU choose? I think Richie would probably prefer Paris.

yep same great weeks here :)

Golovin (W Portoroz,F Zurich,Stuttgart)
Hantuchova (W Linz, F Luxembourg,F Bali)
Gasquet (W Mumbai, F Tokyo , W Paris :devil: ??? )

if Nadal wins today i have one fave in Madrid and one in Shanghai :D

Rafas_grl
11-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Now who said that he isnt gonna make it to Shangai?!?!?:( :(

Remove the thread's title pls!!!:worship:

Richa®d^Fan
11-03-2007, 10:35 AM

Yes! Now he really deserves to be in Top 8 ! :devil: :angel:

silverwhite
11-03-2007, 10:40 AM

Only if Baggy doesn't win the title. ;)

Richa®d^Fan
11-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Only if Baggy doesn't win the title. ;)

Hm,I don't believe it.So, even if he beats Rafa, he has to defeat Richie or Nalbi to win this title. He looks a litle bit tired and Richie plays very well , the public is with him and supports him a lot. I don't think that Baggi's chances are very big. There are chances for him , but I don't think that he can realize them.

Jirku
11-03-2007, 01:04 PM
pls ninja turtle beat baghdatis :lol:

Rgask
11-03-2007, 01:24 PM
hahahaha...ninja turtle....:DD

Rgask
11-03-2007, 01:33 PM
i think if baggy loses....gasquet might perform better against nalby....go nadal and gasquet

eck
11-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Marcos is playing really well.

my0118
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
It's all in Gasquet's hands eventually. Shit. Damn you Nadal.

Allure
11-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Why does Baggy have to choose this moment to play well? :mad:

Mariana_lcf
11-03-2007, 03:58 PM
the first time i want nadal to win, and he sucks!

eck
11-03-2007, 04:00 PM
the first time i want nadal to win, and he sucks!

I know :smash:

eck
11-03-2007, 04:25 PM
2 SPs to go the distance!!!!

1 now x_x...............

Distance :)

Allure
11-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Chokedatis. :rolleyes: Oh, well Nadal should win this in 3 and then Richard goes to Shanghai. :banana:

tennis lover
11-03-2007, 04:30 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Allez Richard! :bounce:

silverwhite
11-03-2007, 05:12 PM
:woohoo:

eck
11-03-2007, 05:12 PM
It's official!!!

my0118
11-03-2007, 05:13 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Feel free to play, Richard. :hatoff:
And WELCOME TO SHANGHAI!!!! :banana:

eck
11-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Does Nadal sweat that much :o
He was drying his shirt, so much liquid fell out :o

my0118
11-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Change the title SW. ;)

pick241
11-03-2007, 05:15 PM
I think the the title of this thread should be changed

silverwhite
11-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Done ;)

eck
11-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Nalbandian: "Hey you've qualified. You don't need to win anymore."

my0118
11-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Tennis will be a winner!! :woohoo:

Getta
11-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Congrats to Richie for qualifying for Shanghai. :yeah:

I strongly hope that he will try his best there. :rocker2:

Good luck in Shanghai, Richie. :D

Mariana_lcf
11-03-2007, 05:36 PM
hahaha nalbandian so funny... WIN RICHARD! and congrats for shanghai! i cant believe he's in!:D:D:D so happy! i hope he will not be pressured in this match and play great!

Allure
11-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Nalbandian: "Hey you've qualified. You don't need to win anymore."

Did he really say that?

eck
11-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah.

Allure
11-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Is there a video or transcript?

my0118
11-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Really? :eek: :lol:

eck
11-03-2007, 07:09 PM
He said it as they were walking out.
There was a TV screen there showing the ATP Race Rankings... Nalbandian walked past it first (Richie behind), looked back, and said something about him qualifying.
They were joking. Then he said "You don't need to win anymore"
And they were both laughing.

Allure
11-03-2007, 07:12 PM
He said it as they were walking out.
There was a TV screen there showing the ATP Race Rankings... Nalbandian walked past it first (Richie behind), looked back, and said something about him qualifying.
They were joking. Then he said "You don't need to win anymore"
And they were both laughing.

That's nice of David. At least he didn't call Richard scum. :o

my0118
11-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah I watched again through what I had recorded. It's kind of congratulations from David to Gasquet. Nalbandian pointed out on tv where was showing he'd just qualified said to him on their way. It looked really nice. :angel:

Allure
11-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Yeah I watched again through what I had recorded. It's kind of congratulations from David to Gasquet. Nalbandian pointed out on tv where was showing he'd just qualified said to him on their way. It looked really nice. :angel:

Mia, can you put that up on youtube? Not the whole match but the beginning of it?

Schu
11-03-2007, 07:44 PM
That's nice of David. At least he didn't call Richard scum. :o

No, he just gave him a lesson on the court :p . It was nice of David and both laughed - was cute. It sort of looked like big brother talking to little brother which actually is how the whole match looked today - big strong brother David giving the cute little baby ball a lesson.

How freaked out will Richie be in Shanghai? Hope he just enjoys being there and plays with no worries. If not it could be like today(except for the last 2 games) :o .

Richie, get your Visa and go for broke in Shanghai - ENJOY!

This semi in Paris puts him back in the Top 10 doesn't it?

my0118
11-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Mia, can you put that up on youtube? Not the whole match but the beginning of it?

Okay ;)
But I couldn't figure it out something he'd said after 'you don't have to win anymore' thing. Please tell me what he said.

Anyways Nalbandian is cool. :cool: Roger also said he got along with him pretty well since he had known him back in juniors and he is nice.

Edit: here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKMY7QfELAQ

my0118
11-03-2007, 07:56 PM
No, he just gave him a lesson on the court :p . It was nice of David and both laughed - was cute. It sort of looked like big brother talking to little brother which actually is how the whole match looked today - big strong brother David giving the cute little baby ball a lesson.

How freaked out will Richie be in Shanghai? Hope he just enjoys being there and plays with no worries. If not it could be like today(except for the last 2 games) :o .

Richie, get your Visa and go for broke in Shanghai - ENJOY!

This semi in Paris puts him back in the Top 10 doesn't it?

Yeah Nalby gave him a lesson big time. It's not only about staying far behind a baseline, but also about tactical instruction. I really wish he could take this harsh lesson seriously because he was quite aggressive in the last two games and at least it paid off at that moment.

And he will be no.8. If he had made the final, he could've been no.7 WTH, we're enjoying right at this moment. :banana: Welcome back to the top 10 as well. :cool:

Allure
11-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Okay ;)
But I couldn't figure it out something he'd said after 'you don't have to win anymore' thing. Please tell me what he said.

Anyways Nalbandian is cool. :cool: Roger also said he got along with him pretty well since he had known him back in juniors and he is nice.

Edit: here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKMY7QfELAQ

I'm happy Gasquet accomplished his goals for the season: making top 10 and qualifying for Shanghai. :)

Rgask
11-03-2007, 10:14 PM
gasquet's done it this year...nice job bro...Now hopefully he does well at TMC..
He can surely beat djoke,gonzo,davydenko and roddick....:P
Allez boyyyyy

Allure
11-03-2007, 10:21 PM
gasquet's done it this year...nice job bro...Now hopefully he does well at TMC..
He can surely beat djoke,gonzo,davydenko and roddick....:P
Allez boyyyyy

I don't know about Djokovic. But the others are possible. ;)

Jozie
11-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Awesome to have qualified, looking forward to some more tennis from Richie this year. He really has nothing to lose in Shanghai, as he said himself. At least he won't be watching the tournament on a plasma, unlike most of us. Get that visa Monday, and fly out as soon as possible and get familiar with conditions. Enjoy Richie ... you really do deserve to be there.

Manon
11-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm soooooooo happy, he deserve it!
http://usera.imagecave.com/Manon/tennis/2007-11-03_233157.jpg

Allure
11-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Mia I want to talk to you. :hug:

silverwhite
11-04-2007, 02:00 AM
BTW, did Nalby really tell him at the beginning of the match that he didn't need to win anymore? :rolls:

Allure
11-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Apparently in the video Mia posted. :shrug:

silverwhite
11-04-2007, 02:15 AM
I heard, "You don't have to worry anymore". :shrug:

Mia should make a thread about this in GM. :lol:

my0118
11-04-2007, 02:34 AM
I heard, "You don't have to worry anymore". :shrug:

Mia should make a thread about this in GM. :lol:

Oh! I wasn't the only one who heard like that. :lol:
I thought I'd heard wrong because I'm not a native speaker. :lol:

okay good idea I will ;)

my0118
11-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Mia I want to talk to you. :hug:

What's that? :hug:

Allure
11-04-2007, 02:53 AM
I PMed you, Mia. :wavey:

Allure
11-04-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm an entrant in the ACC contest and Rafagirlno1 is ranked below me. :rolls:

richie21
11-04-2007, 12:07 PM

I'm happy Gasquet accomplished his goals for the season: making top 10 and qualifying for Shanghai. :)

Now,the next goal must be to win a big tournaments,because let's be honest,so far,he has only won MM titles.

Mariana_lcf
11-04-2007, 03:47 PM
wow i think nalbandian is hungry for some bagel

my0118
11-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Gasquet took more games from Nalby than Nadal. :haha:

Schu
11-04-2007, 03:57 PM
At least Richard saved a bagel... Guess Richard's comments after the match were "spot on" as that annoying British announcer would say.

Mariana_lcf
11-04-2007, 04:01 PM
haha wow i feel a bit better that Gasquet scoreboard in the end looked a little more decent than Nadal's hehe.

my0118
11-04-2007, 04:03 PM
At least Richard saved a bagel... Guess Richard's comments after the match were "spot on" as that annoying British announcer would say.

Haha I heard that too. I really hoped Nalby had schooled Nadal again, and he DID it!!!

Allure
11-04-2007, 04:26 PM
And people said Gasquet sucked yesterday. :haha: At least he isn't #2 and has three GSs to his name. :rolls: Also, when Gasquet woke up in the 2nd set he can trouble Dave a little. What can Nadal do? :lol:

my0118
11-04-2007, 04:27 PM
He will be going to Shanghai having much better feelings now. :lol:
And I seriously want Roddick to withdraw!!

Rafas_grl
11-04-2007, 04:48 PM
OH cmon he was obviously tired!
He played 3 incredible matches in a row and it took him an hr in the semis to find himself:rolleyes:

I cant wait for Shangai!!!

simpletennis
11-04-2007, 07:54 PM
hell yea!!! shanghai!! some of my dad's tennis friends are going to shanghai to watch TMC. i'm so jealous

RogiFan88
11-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Congratulations to Richou for making TMC Shanghai this year!! Well done, Richou! [nice to see some other young guns there ;)]

what, you guys don't like TFA??

silverwhite
11-05-2007, 05:27 AM
Congratulations to Richou for making TMC Shanghai this year!! Well done, Richou! [nice to see some other young guns there ;)]

TFA = The Famous Ass? :spit:

Allure
11-05-2007, 05:39 AM

I liked for him a day when he beat Baghdatis. ;)

Puschkin
11-05-2007, 05:47 AM
I heard, "You don't have to worry anymore".

I found that nice and friendly.

BTW: your avatar is missing the sentence "j'ai eu tort encore une fois.":p

silverwhite
11-05-2007, 06:10 AM
I found that nice and friendly.

BTW: your avatar is missing the sentence "j'ai eu tort encore une fois.":p

Before Wimbledon, I promised to do something with my avatar if he proved me wrong. This time, I didn't promise anything. :shrug:

my0118
11-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Before Wimbledon, I promised to do something with my avatar if he proved me wrong. This time, I didn't promise anything. :shrug:

I like your current avatar :lol:

Schu
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM

I like the current avatar. From Richard's comments after the match I think he'd agree that is most appropriate. Just need Roger and Nadal under that towel too.

Speaking of Richie's comments ... it was nice to hear him just say he was outplayed and not whine about being tired, knee or elbow hurt, etc. After the 3 tough matches he had, I'm sure he was tired (he looked at least mentally tired) but he was classy enough to just say he got beat by a better player, which he did. And speaking of being tired - that should be Richie's mission for 2008 - to get fit enough mentally and physically that he can play his best tennis at the end of a tournament when he really needs it.

Hope Richie plays Shanghai with a nothing to loose/I belong attitude and does some damage. That could be fun!

Rafas_grl
11-05-2007, 02:58 PM
When is the 'draw' coming out??

im so nervous....

Getta
11-05-2007, 11:23 PM
When is the 'draw' coming out??

im so nervous....

Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 2:00 PM (local time).

Good luck Richie :D

*julie*
11-06-2007, 11:57 AM
I was in Bercy last week and couldn't log in earlier because of my stupid computer :mad:
It's easy to say this now but I was convinced he would do well in Paris.
:woohoo: Congrats Richard. You can be proud of yourself!

Puschkin
11-06-2007, 12:09 PM
I was in Bercy last week and couldn't log in earlier because of my stupid computer :mad:
It's easy to say this now but I was convinced he would do well in Paris.

I remember your optimism very well. :worship: I also felt that he would play Shanghai, even if in between I wondered what had to happen to make this true. ;)

BTW:
October 30, 2007
Gasquet set to star in Adelaide
One of the ATP circuit's most exciting players - Frenchman Richard Gasquet - has been confirmed for the 2008 Next Generation Adelaide International.

Source: http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/default.aspx?id=4&pageId=11617

silverwhite
11-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Like last year. :lol:

*julie*
11-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Like last year. :lol:

At least, there will be no RR this time. :p

totoro_472
11-07-2007, 05:40 AM
richard is playing Sydney as well. According to google news. I wish he'd get invited to Kooyong again.

Puschkin
11-07-2007, 05:46 AM
richard is playing Sydney as well. According to google news. I wish he'd get invited to Kooyong again.

When was he invited to Kooyong? :confused:

silverwhite
11-07-2007, 06:53 AM
When was he invited to Kooyong? :confused:

2003, I think :p

Fumus
11-07-2007, 07:28 PM
BTW, the thread in GM by Fumus makes me mad. I'm not a huge Fed fan or anything but her reasons for disliking Roger are illogical and unreasonable.

1) He wins all the time - I mean yeah his dominance can be boring but is it his fault he's so talented?

2) He's arrogant - coming from Roddick fan. (No offense Tennis_lover) :lol:

3) He kept Andy from winning three GS - First, Andy could have lost in the final to some other person. Second, isn't it Andy's fault for not having a good enough game to challenge Federer?

Posts like these makes me dislike the player. Also Nadal fan girls who say ''Roger is okay. But Nadal is wayyyyyya better. He's so hot." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Illogical and unreasonable? WTF are you talking about? I can dislike whatever I dislike for any reason. I dislike the color orange, some people love it, I love the color Red some people hate it. You don't have to give reasons for what you like and dislike and I don't have to defend my dislike for Federer. Sorry I post things you don't like to see and you it makes you feel bad inside. Calling me out in a dumb chat thread (in a forum for another player I don't like) is unreasonable and illogical...you could have sent me a pm or responded to me directly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: weak.

Fumus' greatest ever post was one saying Sam Querrey would be top 10 by the end of 2007 :bowdown:

Really I don't remember saying that. I looked back at my posts, and what I did say in July of 06' was that Sam would be top 50. Guess what he's number 62...so I guess I was wayyy off! Please don't make shit up, I say enough dumb stuff without people making it up for me.

aww *blushes* thanks. I know you guys don't like him though so I will try not to mention him too often! ;)

It's hard I know.

JBdV
11-07-2007, 09:00 PM
I'll find that quote ;)

JBdV
11-07-2007, 09:24 PM
My bad, you said top 20. I apologise :)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4995704&postcount=13

Allure
11-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Illogical and unreasonable? WTF are you talking about? I can dislike whatever I dislike for any reason. I dislike the color orange, some people love it, I love the color Red some people hate it. You don't have to give reasons for what you like and dislike and I don't have to defend my dislike for Federer. Sorry I post things you don't like to see and you it makes you feel bad inside. Calling me out in a dumb chat thread (in a forum for another player I don't like) is unreasonable and illogical...you could have sent me a pm or responded to me directly. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: weak.

Really I don't remember saying that. I looked back at my posts, and what I did say in July of 06' was that Sam would be top 50. Guess what he's number 62...so I guess I was wayyy off! Please don't make shit up, I say enough dumb stuff without people making it up for me.

It's hard I know.

Why don't you support arrogant Roddick in his forum? :wavey:

silverwhite
11-08-2007, 02:11 AM
How did you get here, Fumus? Did you do a search on your username? :lol:

Allure
11-08-2007, 02:43 AM

Probably stalking anyone who mentions Roddick. :lol:

Fumus
11-08-2007, 01:13 PM
My bad, you said top 20. I apologise :)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4995704&postcount=13

Ok first of all you're wrong, so you exposed yourself, I never said top 10 :) 2, how did you even find that quote? I went back and looked and I could find was 2 summers ago when I said he would be top 50. 3, you are taking this out of context because I was talking about how it was more likely for Sam to finish with a higher ranking just because of his serve, in comparison to more talented players that are shorter.

Why don't you support arrogant Roddick in his forum? :wavey:

It's not Roddick I am supporting it's myself. I'm responding to comments made about me...Fumus, not Roddick.

No no, believe it or not your little bash session came up in an MSN chat and I had to go take a look because I couldn't believe 4 or 5 people I don't even talk to would post a load of shit about me.

Allure
11-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Ok first of all you're wrong, so you exposed yourself, I never said top 10 :) 2, how did you even find that quote? I went back and looked and I could find was 2 summers ago when I said he would be top 50. 3, you are taking this out of context because I was talking about how it was more likely for Sam to finish with a higher ranking just because of his serve, in comparison to more talented players that are shorter.

It's not Roddick I am supporting it's myself. I'm responding to comments made about me...Fumus, not Roddick.

No no, believe it or not your little bash session came up in an MSN chat and I had to go take a look because I couldn't believe 4 or 5 people I don't even talk to would post a load of shit about me.

Lol, talking about an irrational post you made is not bashing. It's just like commenting that R=FK's or Mediter's post is dumb. If I was bashing you I would have said, ''What a stupid poster Fumus is. He/She is a retard whose parents must have been related.'' Now if I didn't attack your character, then I am not bashing.

silverwhite
11-08-2007, 01:30 PM

You didn't expect rave reviews for that particular thread that provoked those comments, did you? :shrug:

JBdV
11-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Ok first of all you're wrong, so you exposed yourself, I never said top 10 :)

I just said that, can't you read?

2, how did you even find that quote? I went back and looked and I could find was 2 summers ago when I said he would be top 50.

I found it using the search function and by knowing that you're a pretty bad speller, hence I searched for posts by you with the keyword "Querry".

3, you are taking this out of context because I was talking about how it was more likely for Sam to finish with a higher ranking just because of his serve, in comparison to more talented players that are shorter.

I didn't take anything out of context, you said Sam would be top 20 by the end of 2007 and you backed that statement up in the rest of that thread, for some reason I remembered it as top 10 and thought it funny. If you'd said top 20 at some stage of his career that would have been a different story...
Anyway last time I checked this is a Gasquet fan forum, so why don't you go back to watching a video of the Kooyong match between Andy and Roger for the 9999999999th time and leave the Gasquet fans to post in here in peace, I'm sure no-one will mention your name anymore :wavey:

Fumus
11-08-2007, 02:07 PM
I found it using the search function and by knowing that you're a pretty bad speller, hence I searched for posts by you with the keyword "Querry".

hahaha...that was funny, touche. But yea you are taking it out context, besides your whole point is moot, because I never said top 10. You made something up in order to bash me, I don't care if I said something else that was less wrong.

Lol, talking about an irrational post you made is not bashing. It's just like commenting that R=FK's or Mediter's post is dumb. If I was bashing you I would have said, ''What a stupid poster Fumus is. He/She is a retard whose parents must have been related.'' Now if I didn't attack your character, then I am not bashing.

What are you talking about? You said, go support Roddick in his forum. I am saying this isn't about a player it's about me. You were talking about me, I came to defend myself against your ignorant comments about me since you know me neither as a member of this forum or a person.

You didn't expect rave reviews for that particular thread that provoked those comments, did you? :shrug:

No that's what the reply button is for, if you don't like something someone says in a forum, you press reply and state your point. You don't go and attack the poster in your little hideaway chat thread.

silverwhite
11-08-2007, 02:23 PM
No that's what the reply button is for, if you don't like something someone says in a forum, you press reply and state your point. You don't go and attack the poster in your little hideaway chat thread.

I can't speak for the rest but personally, I thought enough people were raising my opinion so there was no need for me to be repetitive. Besides, the thread was already getting more attention than it deserved. :)

Allure
11-08-2007, 02:56 PM
hahaha...that was funny, touche. But yea you are taking it out context, besides your whole point is moot, because I never said top 10. You made something up in order to bash me, I don't care if I said something else that was less wrong.

What are you talking about? You said, go support Roddick in his forum. I am saying this isn't about a player it's about me. You were talking about me, I came to defend myself against your ignorant comments about me since you know me neither as a member of this forum or a person.

I was talking about your post, not you as a poster. If anyone else said those idiotic things, I would have called them out for it.

I did reply to your thread and you didn't reply back. :shrug:

my0118
11-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Is it done all the arguing? ;)

EternalxJourney
11-10-2007, 12:39 AM
so that gasquet is a good player, eh?

silverwhite
11-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Who? That mug??

my0118
11-10-2007, 02:22 AM
What do you mean? :lol:

silverwhite
11-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Gasquet is a mug!

my0118
11-10-2007, 02:43 AM
Of course, he's competing in the 'mug' cup. ;)

silverwhite
11-10-2007, 04:54 AM
Apparently, Richard's at a Lacoste autograph-signing-cum-photo-taking session now. Some posters on a Chinese forum have reported that he's very nice. :p

my0118
11-10-2007, 05:18 AM
I got a message from Cindy. She met him and got a picture. But it seems she was disappointed because he didn't give her a smile while she was taking a picture with him. :lol: She said he was not in a good mood. :)

Allure
11-10-2007, 05:59 AM
I got a message from Cindy. She met him and got a picture. But it seems she was disappointed because he didn't give her a smile while she was taking a picture with him. :lol: She said he was not in a good mood. :)

That Richard is very shy. ;)

tennis lover
11-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a livestream for tomorrow's match? I don't want to get up at 8am for nothing but I really want to watch it! :sobbing:

what is this MUG thing all about? :p

silverwhite
11-10-2007, 02:10 PM
We're experiencing the mug era in tennis where a mug like Federer can dominate. :(

tennis lover
11-10-2007, 03:12 PM
We're experiencing the mug era in tennis where a mug like Federer can dominate. :(
Oh, is this some GM nonsense that I (sadly) haven't seen? :p

Renaud
11-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a livestream for tomorrow's match? I don't want to get up at 8am for nothing but I really want to watch it! :sobbing:

what is this MUG thing all about? :p

Watch star sports and get up 1 hour earlier if you actually live in France ;)

tennis lover
11-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Watch star sports and get up 1 hour earlier if you actually live in France ;)
:o I felt sure I'd read somewhere that it starts at 8am GMT (now I know it's 6am) so that's what I had in my head, I completely forgot that I am an hour ahead now! :sobbing:

Allure
11-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Mia, did you download Blake/Gasquet from ATPmasterseriestv? :wavey:

Mariana_lcf
11-10-2007, 09:13 PM
ahhhh i wont be able to watch the match! its at 1am here:sad: and its a friends bday so im going out! darn it!! why cant it be the 2nd match?!

tennis lover
11-10-2007, 09:23 PM
ahhhh i wont be able to watch the match! its at 1am here:sad: and its a friends bday so im going out! darn it!! why cant it be the 2nd match?!
:hug: don't think I am going to be able to watch either, it's on at 7am here but I am going out soon and probably won't be home til about 5am so I don't think I'll be able to get up to watch it! :sobbing: and I will probably be in class when all the other matches are on, Shanghai is such a bad time zone for me! :awww:

Allure
11-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Where are you going Tennis Lover? :wavey:

tennis lover
11-10-2007, 11:02 PM
I was just going to go to a club with some friends but now I'm just going to stay in because I was waiting for a friend and she didn't get back until about 30 minutes ago and it's now 1am so by the time I go out it won't be worth it. :) what are you doing this evening? :p

my0118
11-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Mia, did you download Blake/Gasquet from ATPmasterseriestv? :wavey:

Can I download it? :scratch:

Allure
11-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Can I download it? :scratch:

Since you ripped Murray/Gasquet I thought you might have Blake/Gasquet also. :p

my0118
11-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Damn, let me put out of this misery. :help:
I'm in school (3:20 am) and slept for about 3 hours per day, half done homework and not even get started the project which I can hardly do by myself, but I'm still logging on mtf. :tape:

tennis lover
11-14-2007, 06:58 PM
:hug: Mia, you need to ok after yourself and get some sleep! :awww: and come on here during breaks but maybe set yourself a time limit and stick to it? :shrug: Good luck with the project. :hug:

my0118
11-14-2007, 07:15 PM
:hug: Mia, you need to ok after yourself and get some sleep! :awww: and come on here during breaks but maybe set yourself a time limit and stick to it? :shrug: Good luck with the project. :hug:

Thanks Jo :hug:
I'm feeling much better, I'm still posting here. :haha:

Sean.J.S.
11-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Hey everybody, I'm Sean. :wavey:

I haven't posted here before, have I? :scratch:

Damn, let me put of this misery. :help:
I'm in school (3:20 am) and slept for about 3 hours per day, half done homework and not even get started the project which I can hardly do by myself, but I'm still logging on mtf. :tape:

Hey Mia :wavey:

Omg you have the same habit as me. :o :tape: Homework always took me three times quicker to do before I discovered MTF. :p

Good luck with the work anyway. :yeah:

my0118
11-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey everybody, I'm Sean. :wavey:

I haven't posted here before, have I? :scratch:

Hey Mia :wavey:

Omg you have the same habit as me. :o :tape: Homework always took me three times quicker to do before I discovered MTF. :p

Good luck with the work anyway. :yeah:

Welcome Sean :wavey:
It's done now. :lol:
BTW We have bad habits. :tape:

Ome
11-15-2007, 10:41 AM
What's up, Mia?! :wavey:

Richard is a bad role model. I saw that pic of him eating French fries and I've been having them as dinner for the past few days :haha:

BTW, seeing Arnaud Lagardère in his box is very disturbing to me :o :lol:

my0118
11-15-2007, 12:11 PM
What's up, Mia?! :wavey:

Richard is a bad role model. I saw that pic of him eating French fries and I've been having them as dinner for the past few days :haha:

BTW, seeing Arnaud Lagardère in his box is very disturbing to me :o :lol:

Hey Jai :kiss:
I've been through the most exhausting weekends, and with TMC. :tape:
Actually I'm glad the tennis season will end, which means there's a possiblity that I can focus on studying.

:lol: I was considering eating French fries too! :rolls: But I always drink Coke. so not so much affected by that one. :o

Ome
11-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey Jai :kiss:
I've been through the most exhausting weekends, and with TMC. :tape:
Actually I'm glad the tennis season will be end, which means there's a possiblity that I can focus on studying.

:lol: I was considering eating French fries too! :rolls: But I always drink Coke. so not so much affected by that one. :o

:kiss:

we have like one month to focus on what we're supposed to be doing...
then tennis will be back :lol:

i've just finished a jumbo-size French fries and diet coke :o :rolls:

MariaV
11-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Hi Ome, just wanted to ask how you're doing? Everything OK? :hug:

my0118
11-15-2007, 12:21 PM
:kiss:

we have like one month to focus on what we're supposed to be doing...
then tennis will be back :lol:

i've just finished a jumbo-size French fries and diet coke :o :rolls:

:rolls:

yeah but I'm seriously thinking I have to quit watching tennis.
It's really making my life suck at the ultimate rate. :rolls:

Ome
11-15-2007, 12:38 PM
:rolls:

yeah but I'm seriously thinking I have to quit watching tennis.
It's really making my life suck at the ultimate rate. :rolls:

yeah, sounds like a good idea :o

I'll have to take a national med student exam next year. I NEED to score more than 60% in order to get myself into the clinic years :unsure: At this rate, I will end up cleaning the hospital instead of taking care of a patient :rolls:

silverwhite
11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm just sick of the clowns on GM. It's been a long year for sure and in a way, I'm glad I'll be gone for most of the next two years. Would take my mind off tennis in a big way. :lol:

Ome
11-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Hi Ome, just wanted to ask how you're doing? Everything OK? :hug:

Maria :wavey:

I'm still getting some treatments... at least for the next few months. But everything is getting better now :smooch:

Ome
11-15-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm just sick of the clowns on GM. It's been a long year for sure and in a way, I'm glad I'll be gone for most of the next two years. Would take my mind off tennis in a big way. :lol:

We will miss you :awww: and your pessimism :lol:

Seriously, how will this forum survive without you? :hug:

silverwhite
11-15-2007, 03:49 PM
We will miss you :awww: and your pessimism :lol:

Seriously, how will this forum survive without you? :hug:

Erm. With optimism? :lol:

Ome
11-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Erm. With optimism? :lol:

Nah, that's not how we roll here! :lol:

silverwhite
11-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Nah, that's not how we roll here! :lol:

You're pretty optimistic, no? :devil:

Ome
11-15-2007, 04:05 PM
You're pretty optimistic, no? :devil:

yeah, that's why i don't keep rollin' here that much :rolls:

silverwhite
11-15-2007, 04:12 PM
I'd better go to sleep. Have an exam tomorrow. :zzz:

Ome
11-15-2007, 04:15 PM
Good luck, SW! :hug:

ALLEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! :rocker2:

Ps. If you don't know the answer, I hope every guess you make is the correct one! :yeah:

my0118
11-15-2007, 06:05 PM

EternalxJourney
11-15-2007, 08:27 PM

Good luck on your exam, SW! Can't you still follow tennis while in National Service? Is it really intense?

silverwhite
11-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Good luck on your exam, SW! Can't you still follow tennis while in National Service? Is it really intense?

We won't be able to leave camp for the first few months except for Chinese New Year and the collection of our A level results, I think. After that, we'll be able to go home on most weekends, if I'm not wrong. :p

silverwhite
11-15-2007, 10:36 PM

Thanks. You must be on the plane now? :lol:

tennis lover
11-15-2007, 10:38 PM
We won't be able to leave camp for the first few months except for Chinese New Year and the collection of our A level results, I think. After that, we'll be able to go home on most weekends, if I'm not wrong. :p
when do you start? :hug:

silverwhite
11-15-2007, 11:05 PM
when do you start? :hug:

December 14th :o

Allure
11-16-2007, 12:55 AM
SW, we'll miss you. I hope you don't get hurt. :awww:

Tomorrow I'm taking my driving test for the third time and I'm really scared. The last time I took it (a year and a half ago) the lady yelled at me and said I couldn't drive. She stormed out of the car and slammed the door. :o

Schu
11-16-2007, 02:05 AM
SW, this forum won't be the same without you. Who is going to inject a dose of realism for those of us who look through rose colored glasses? Take care...

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 02:07 AM
There's still one month to go. :lol:

EternalxJourney
11-16-2007, 06:10 AM
SW, make sure you pop in once in a while to say hi. and like brittany said, i hope you don't get hurt.

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Thanks. :p

Puschkin
11-16-2007, 07:48 AM

You will be dearly missed.:wavey:

:topic: sorry to misuse this thread, but I can't get into the Shanghai thread to post my prediction on time there. So here we go.

1. Gonzalez def. Davydenko 6-3 7-5
2. Federer def. Roddick 7-6 6-3

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Thanks. I'd rather not talk about it anymore though. I'll cross the bridge only when I come to it. :bolt:

MariaV
11-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Awww SW, I won't talk about it any more then, just say that we'll miss you and take care! :hug: :hug: And when you can let us know how you're doing!
http://bestsmileys.com/goodbye/4.gif

tennis lover
11-16-2007, 09:31 AM
December 14th :o
:eek: ooh, that's so soon. :hug: I will stop talking about it now though. :p
Tomorrow I'm taking my driving test for the third time and I'm really scared. The last time I took it (a year and a half ago) the lady yelled at me and said I couldn't drive. She stormed out of the car and slammed the door. :o
:hug: good luck! :yeah: I hope for your sake (and the other people on the road!) that it goes better this time! ;)
There's still one month to go. :lol:
yeah, one month of off season though so there's nothing for you to be negative about! :p

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 10:46 AM
yeah, one month of off season though so there's nothing for you to be negative about! :p

Try me :devil:

I can go on an on about what the spanking from Ferrer might do to his confidence next year. ;)

tennis lover
11-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Try me :devil:

I can go on an on about what the spanking from Ferrer might do to his confidence next year. ;)
yeah but that's nothing new! :ras: there won't be any tournaments where you say he is going to lose every match! :p

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 11:16 AM
I can start making predictions on how 2008 is going to unfold. ;)

tennis lover
11-16-2007, 11:41 AM
but with no draws or anything to comment on. :p just face it, it's not the same as during the season! :nerner:

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Yeah, not the same. Even better. I can let my imagination run wild. :p

Adelaide:
1st round - lt Clement 3-6 4-6

Sydney:
1st round - def Berrer 7-6 6-3
2nd round - def Lee 6-2 7-6
QF - lt Mathieu 6-7 6-7

:devil:

Ome
11-16-2007, 12:00 PM
What's that in Sydney, SW? :eek: :rolls:

Ome
11-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Mia :wavey: :kiss:

Did you spot Richard? :eek:

Schu
11-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Richard is probably going to be hanging around for a few days. I read in some news release (don't remember where) that he and Nadal would be on the same plane to KL for the exho, flying out Monday.

So he has a few days with nothing to do in Shanghai - Get busy Mia.

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 03:38 PM
What's that in Sydney, SW? :eek: :rolls:

:aplot: :aplot:

I just typed what came to mind. :rolls:

silverwhite
11-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Mia :wavey: :kiss:

Did you spot Richard? :eek:

I want to know too. :lol:

silverwhite
11-17-2007, 03:13 AM
You're on the same floor as his agent? :lol:

JBdV
11-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Lucky you, have a great time Mia :wavey:

EternalxJourney
11-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I was dead tired yesterday after watching the match, so I flaked out
I saw pretty a lot of players and the organizers including Mr. Disney and Patrick McEnroe, Max Miriny, Bjorkman, Llodra, Roddick and etc.. Roddick even watched us like 'Who the hell are they?' But I haven't seen Nadal and Ferrer yet.

Well, I saw him and got a took a picture with him. :eek: But don't ask me to post it. This is the most disasterous picture I've ever had, I complained to my sis then she said it's not her fault that you have chubby cheeks. :haha: If it was taken only myself, I would've removed it right away.
And well, after that he went right away. Actually I didn't get the impression he's so nice. He just did what to do for his fans. He then watched some double's matches in the lobby on TV. But since I had to go to the stadium to watch the matches, that's all I saw.
I told you, my sis and I are ultimate shy people, so we just watched players around. :lol:
BTW I think I just realised I'm on the same floor with the one people asked who he was in the photo thread. ;)

I gotta go now.
:wavey:

LOL you're not even a fan, Mia. if he knew how you really feel about him...:devil: :D

*esther*
11-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Sorry - i'm new in this thread (actually quite a newbie in MTF)

I'd like to ask anyone is going to see Richie-Rafa exho match in KL on 20th?? Cos i'm going to the exho... and i hope i could find some Richie supporters to cheer with me in KL...:)

silverwhite
11-18-2007, 12:58 PM
I wanted to go so much but I have exams until the 22nd, which really sucks. :sobbing:

Schu
11-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Mia, hope you had a nice time. You couldn't have been too shy if you got a picture with him but hey Mia he was hanging around the hotel for a few days with nothing to do and as he confirmed - no girlfriend - a golden opportunity there. Actually I'm impressed that you got a photo, I'm sure I would not have even been able to do that.

I think Richard's entire wardrobe consists of Lacoste sweatsuits, Lacoste polo shirts and jeans...GQ he's not but who cares.

Anyone know if there is ANY live stream or TV coverage of the exho with Nadal? I see all 3 of the Fed/Sampras matches will be on the Tennis Channel and even a second tape delay showing but nothing about Nadal/Gasquet.

pick241
11-19-2007, 04:25 PM
You should still post the picture you took with him, but cut yourself out if you really dont like it!

my0118
11-19-2007, 09:45 PM
You should still post the picture you took with him, but cut yourself out if you really dont like it!

Well okay I'll post his part :rolls:, but I don't think he looks good on the pic that I have. Actually I was planning to put my pic (another pic which looks good :rolls:)

BTW I hope you guys enjoy my story. ;)

silverwhite
11-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Why didn't you give him the present? Too shy? :p

Ome
11-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Mia :kiss:

I thought you were going to hide in Richard's suitcase :awww:

Hope you and your sister had a wonderful time :smooch: And thanks for sharing the experience :yeah:

silverwhite
11-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Go ahead and explain :lol:

Allure
11-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Please post your picture with Richard soon Mia. :devil:

It's too bad you couldn't give him a present or talk to him. :sad:

Ome
11-20-2007, 08:42 AM
You know.. I had triple chances. Should I explain more? :rolls:

:haha: ;)
Still I think it's a good experience. As a gasquetard (:haha:), I never expected that I could see him in Shanghai because I was supposed to be there at any circumstances.

I'm so happy that you got to see him, Mia! :yeah: :bounce:

Maybe we could hide in his suite together next year :devil:

my0118
11-20-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm so happy that you got to see him, Mia! :yeah: :bounce:

Maybe we could hide in his suite together next year :devil:

Are you planning to be in Shanghai next year? :rolls:

Ome
11-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Are you planning to be in Shanghai next year? :rolls:

My exam schedule hasn't released yet, but if I do have the time... I'm going to either Monte Carlo or Shanghai :D

my0118
11-20-2007, 09:02 AM
My exam schedule hasn't released yet, but if I do have the time... I'm going to either Monte Carlo or Shanghai :D

I think MC is a better bet. You can see Richard AND Paulo. :rolls:

Ome
11-20-2007, 09:05 AM

But it'll cost soooooo much more :o

I have no one to cover the expense now :lol:

my0118
11-20-2007, 09:10 AM
But it'll cost soooooo much more :o

I have no one to cover the expense now :lol:

You have your ex-bf credit card. :secret: :rolls:

*julie*
11-20-2007, 09:59 AM

I am planning to go there too... so it will probably be raining there :tape:

Btw, thanks for your report from Shangai. ;)

Ome
11-20-2007, 10:03 AM
You have your ex-bf credit card. :secret: :rolls:

He'll surely cancel it if I leave the country :lol:

Puschkin
11-20-2007, 10:14 AM
I am planning to go there too... so it will probably be raining there :tape:

Stop it, Julie, :devil: I intend to go there too and I absolutely do not want a second Roland Garros.:o

So many missed chances, Mia. ;)

*julie*
11-20-2007, 10:18 AM
It's my way to jinx the rain ;)

Btw, I read on rg.net that the exo match against Nadal will be boradcast on bwin. :)

Puschkin
11-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Btw, I read on rg.net that the exo match against Nadal will be boradcast on bwin. :)
I can't watch it though, can you?

*julie*
11-20-2007, 10:21 AM
I haven't yet. Has it started?

Puschkin
11-20-2007, 10:39 AM
I haven't yet. Has it started?
I don't think so. 13.00 CET

tami
11-20-2007, 11:21 AM
it's human to be a little bit gaga when you meet someone you completely idolise....even if they appear to be pretty harmless like gasquet. but i think just the experience of seeing him walking around in the same vicinity is pretty cool, non? maybe next time, it will be easier to talk to him....after all, the more exposure to something, the easier it gets.. :P