The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4 [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Tess Gray
11-30-2008, 09:08 PM
V come to holland (or belgium, or germany:lol:):hug: We have lots of christmas markets. The atmosphere during these markets is just so... sweet:awww: everybody is nice to eachother and stuff.

bless your hubby:lol: At least now he'll have something to do next weekend right?:p

Tess Gray
11-30-2008, 09:09 PM
I see you more as the gay histerical type like jack:p I wonder why that is?

Brownie
11-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Are the Christmas markets for buying Christmas decorations and stuff, or is it for buying Christmas presents?

This is kinda exciting...Bren you are the first guy I've seen in Richie's chat in my short time here:)

Tess Gray
11-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Both actually! And food as well. Wine, champagne. Also clothes (huge sales :lol:) Anything you'd need during the holidays you can get there.

gasguet#1
11-30-2008, 09:15 PM
& here I thought I was more like Will..... Give me a few smart stollies or Cowboys then I'd give Jack a run with his one-liners!

I am a very quiet & shy person!....... Bit like Richie really.....

reggie1
11-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Ooh, a man maybe! There was a guy called Allure but he doesn't post on here anymore.

Brownie
11-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Vicky, here's your party (I missed it by, edit, 2 posts, oops:p)

:aparty::singer::banana::rocker::music::rocker2:

Brownie
11-30-2008, 09:20 PM
I am also pretty shy and quiet in person...I'm wondering if that is one of the things that attracts me to Richie, I can relate to him in that way.:scratch:

Tess Gray
11-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Same here :wavey: But with friends I'm not as shy. But with peopel I dont know :help: it's like I cannot speak sometimes:lol:

Brownie
11-30-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm not shy w/ friends, really good in small groups of people I just met (like 1-3 people), useless for conversation in large groups:p

Tess Gray
11-30-2008, 09:29 PM
oh really? See, i'm the exact oposite. Speaking in front of large groups of people is no problem. It's like: well they dont know who I am and they'll probably never get to know me any way. But in small groups, it just looks like you get more personal attention and that's more scary to me:lol:

Brownie
11-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Weird! I really hate giving presentations (something I definitely have to work on for future jobs). I get sooo nervous even if I know what I'm talking about:unsure:. For some reason I'm pretty good at the random, get-to-know-you chit-chat with a person I've just met...

tennis lover
11-30-2008, 10:00 PM
It's 11pm over here. But I can stay up a little later since I have 3rd period tomorrow (:woohoo:) But I still have some work to do, but I dont think I'm gonna make it... Dont want to:lol:
I don't blame you. :hug: I gave up on my work, I've got a couple of hours tomorrow to do a bit more work though so hopefully I can do enough. :) if not my tutor is just going to have to face the fact that I had too much other work to do this weekend! :o
A christmas market sounds lovely, we don't really have too many things like that where I live.
I would recommend the Christmas market in Bath (it might be kinda far for you though), it's really lovely, just a nice atmosphere and cute little huts with some different things on sale. I went a couple of years ago and loved it, it was a good day. :)
Ooh, a man maybe! There was a guy called Allure but he doesn't post on here anymore.
I think Allure is a girl. :p
I'm not shy w/ friends, really good in small groups of people I just met (like 1-3 people), useless for conversation in large groups:p
I'm exactly the same. :p I have a french presentation on tuesday and I'm dreading it (although not as much as usual because it's a group presentation so the focus won't be entirely on me!)

advent calendars tomorrow! :dance: just a little reminder for those that have them (in case they had forgotten! ;) )

Brownie
11-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Good luck w/ your presentation Jo! Yay, advent calendars.:yippee: I picked remembered to mine up the other day;)

~*BGT*~
12-01-2008, 04:45 AM
What's an advent calender? :scratch:

And there's a city named Bath? As in, the Wife of Bath from the Canterberry Tales? :lol: She was a little ho. :haha:

reggie1
12-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Oh, I've obviously got that wrong, can't remember why I thought it was a he!
I am also pretty shy and quiet in person...I'm wondering if that is one of the things that attracts me to Richie, I can relate to him in that way.:scratch:
I used to be quite shy until I had my children and then I became more outgoing, basically, if you don't make friends with other parents then it becomes a bit isolating for your kids. I'm not a really outgoing person (I can be quite anti-social at times as I like my own company) but I'm not shy around friends and family. It's hard to strike up conversations with people you don't know and you probably will have very little in common with, it's never easy to make small talk. If you think, us lot on here all have very different lives probably, but do have the common interest of Richie and tennis so if we were to ever meet up, we wouldn't stop talking. The same senses of humour really help, which we all seem to have. I think one of the reasons I like Richie is because he's shy (always seems quite sensitive aswell). I'm not afan of loud flashy, look at me type people.

I would recommend the Christmas market in Bath (it might be kinda far for you though), it's really lovely, just a nice atmosphere and cute little huts with some different things on sale. I went a couple of years ago and loved it, it was a good day. :)
It sonds lovely, probably a bit far me though Jo as I'm in Essex. I'd get an endless stream of "are we there yet" and "I need to go to the toilet" from my girls

I'm exactly the same. :p I have a french presentation on tuesday and I'm dreading it (although not as much as usual because it's a group presentation so the focus won't be entirely on me!)
Best of luck, I know it's an old cliche but if you get nervous just try to imagine the audience in their underwear!

reggie1
12-01-2008, 09:18 AM
My multi quoting went a bit wrong there!

reggie1
12-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Thank you for my party Lauren:hug:

tennis lover
12-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Good luck w/ your presentation Jo! Yay, advent calendars.:yippee: I picked remembered to mine up the other day;)
thanks! :scared: ooh, yay! :banana: I didn't open mine this morning, think I will do it once I've finished my lunch! :dance:
What's an advent calender? :scratch:

And there's a city named Bath? As in, the Wife of Bath from the Canterberry Tales? :lol: She was a little ho. :haha:
:speakles: you don't know what an advent calendar is? you have missed out on your childhood! :sobbing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advent_calendar

and yes, there is a city called Bath, it's quite famous actually, pretty popular amongst tourists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath,_Somerset
It sonds lovely, probably a bit far me though Jo as I'm in Essex. I'd get an endless stream of "are we there yet" and "I need to go to the toilet" from my girls

Best of luck, I know it's an old cliche but if you get nervous just try to imagine the audience in their underwear!
I thought so but bear it in mind for when your kids are grown up or something! :lol:

I think that will make me laugh and it's going to be hard enough for me to not laugh as it is because our presentation is really stupid! :o :lol:

and good effort with the quoting, you'll get there one day! ;)

Tess Gray
12-01-2008, 07:12 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK... I just worked for hours on a project and it was finished and perfect. And my mum pushes the wrong button and now it's all gone. :(:(:(

reggie1
12-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Oh no, poor you Tess, parents and computers don't mix and I can say that because I am one! Was she trying to do something on the computer or just trying to help you?

~*BGT*~
12-01-2008, 07:58 PM
:hug: Too bad Tess

Tess Gray
12-01-2008, 08:03 PM
well, my mum accidentally leaned into my keyboard :o

But:D:D My daddy worked in the ICT business, so he knows a lot about computers and put the system back or something:scratch: Whatever. Something difficult. And now I have my file back :woohoo: :banana:

Thank you daddy :awww:

tennis lover
12-01-2008, 09:08 PM
well, my mum accidentally leaned into my keyboard :o

But:D:D My daddy worked in the ICT business, so he knows a lot about computers and put the system back or something:scratch: Whatever. Something difficult. And now I have my file back :woohoo: :banana:

Thank you daddy :awww:
:eek: thankfully your dad managed to get it back for you! :hug: I would have been so angry if that had happened to me! :o

Brownie
12-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Phew! That sounded like quite the crisis, Tess:awww: :hug:

Tess Gray
12-02-2008, 03:45 PM
It really was Lauren. I was having a freaking seizure :lol: But luckily my dad restored the damage:lol:

@ Truc, I would have rather had Ouanna than Llodra. Not only because I like him better, also he deserves it more because he had better result @ M-M-L-B.

Venle
12-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Curse words are the first words you learn in any language I think... besides counting to ten and saying your name:lol:

It's Tessa, but most my friend call me Tess of Tessie so...;) Or just T.:shrug:

It was snowing here as well but a few minutes ago it turned into rain:( well the snow was very light any way. Because I live by the sea I don't get a lot of snow.

Yeah :lol:

All pretty names, Tess :hug:

:sad: Here in the north, we have quite snowy winters. Usually at this time of the year we should have at least 5 cm of snow. Now it's raining water though :(

hi venla:wavey:

to answer you I'm french with morrocan roots:)

is finland alphabet the same as the french or english one?

That sounds interesting :wavey:

Umm, more like the English one. We have two own letters too :)

How's everyone's off-season going? :hug:

Tess Gray
12-02-2008, 05:40 PM
How's everyone's off-season going? :hug:

My off season is so boring:o Can't wait till the season starts again. There's just so little to discuss:o we keep going over the same things again and again. How Richie's going to kick ass in 09, if the pressure is getting to him, if Peyre is the right man for the job. I'm ready to see some results:lol: Just a few more weeks:p

How are you:hug:? Has your off season been better than mine:lol:

Brownie
12-02-2008, 05:52 PM
The off-season is really boring for me too:yawn:. And I am so bored today in my office:silly:. I'm trying to study for an exam...but really, how do you study for an open-book, take home exam that you have 2 days to take?:confused:

Tess Gray
12-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Huh? Wouldnt you just be able to look up the right answers?:scratch:

Tess Gray
12-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Old but pretty funny:):

Only a few people can read this, can you? =)

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Brownie
12-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I can look things up...I'm making sure I actually know how to do the problems before I get the exam (soooo boring!).

I culod usnerdtnad taht;)

Tess Gray
12-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Oh okay. It's still a little bit weird I think :lol: So you're in school right now, studying?

Yeah I had no problems either with reading that:)

Brownie
12-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm at my university, in my office where I can do research work and studying/homework.

oooOOOOooo, new avatar! Very intense...I liiiiike it:inlove:

Edit: you changed it again!! Not intense at all, cute though:inlove:

Tess Gray
12-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah I changed it into another one:lol:... Because I thought I saw someone else with that avatar?:scratch: Maybe I'll change it back to the 'fired-up Richie' when it turns out it wasn't used by someone else:lol:

Brownie
12-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Haha, good plan...I'm a little spazzy w/ my avatars:crazy:. I like changing them a lot:lol:

reggie1
12-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Good evening ladies.:wavey: I think the off season is as boring as hell. I'm gettng withdrawals. I find this time of year quite depressing. I like christmas but I can't stand the weather, you get up in the dark, go to bed in the dark, weather is miserable. Still, not too long to go before Aussie season and then not so long after it will be spring and then summer! French, Queens, Wimbly and US open (trying to be positive!);) I like autumn but HATE winter with a vengence!
So, Jo-Jo's pulled out of the masters? I feel a bit sorry for Richie at the moment as everyone is talking about Jo and Gilles and it's as though lots of people have written Richie off! I know a lack of pressure is good for him but I wonder how he'll cope knowing that people expect nothing from him. It's gone from one extreme to the other it seems. :rolleyes:

reggie1
12-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Love the avatar Tess, (they look like a married couple on holiday! English men never put their arms around each other).Was that Hilary Duff in the other one? been meaning to ask you that for ages.

Brownie
12-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Awww, Vicky is here and I have to run off to class:awww:

I just found the Richie-Gilles Wimbly match on justintv (http://www.justin.tv/search?q=gasquet+simon&commit=Search&section=)...I think I'll watch that to keep me not so bored:)

Have a nice night ladies!:wavey:

Tess Gray
12-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Bye Lauren:wavey: Have fun in class:)

Dutch men are pretty relaxed when it comes to that. I know my brother always puts 'hey baby' and 'love you for ever' under his text messages to his friends:lol: just for fun ofcourse.

Nah, not Hilary Duff (:ras:) it was Carrie Underwood:D

reggie1
12-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Bye Lauren, have a good class :wavey:.Blimey, I must need glasses, it didn't look like Carrie Underwood at all to me. She and Jordin are the best idol winners in my opinion. We used to have pop idol and now it's become the X-factor (Leona lewis won a couple of years ago). But all the best people on it keep getting voted off, I think it's fixed this year. The channel that broadcast it have a history of scams with phone voting and it seems to me they've picked their winner already. Dreadful Diana Vickers.:confused:

gasguet#1
12-02-2008, 08:55 PM
:singer:Wonder if this is the place were DIVA'S are Created!

gasguet#1
12-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh the Diva has a new Avatar!....
wonder where she got that one from....:lol:

Richie & Jo-Wilfred.... They go together like Strawberries & Cream.....

that would look good on the ledge as the "Happy Couple" snap....

but not as good as a pic of Richie & Myself! :inlove:

tennis lover
12-02-2008, 10:41 PM
We used to have pop idol and now it's become the X-factor (Leona lewis won a couple of years ago). But all the best people on it keep getting voted off, I think it's fixed this year. The channel that broadcast it have a history of scams with phone voting and it seems to me they've picked their winner already. Dreadful Diana Vickers.:confused:
I am not a Diana fan. :( I thought Austin was the best and he was voted out so early! :awww: Now I don't really care who wins, as long as it's not Diana! :sobbing:

Did you have your french presentation today? (think I remember you saying it was on the same day as mine :scratch: ) if so, did it go well? mine was ok, I'm just relieved to have it out of the way! :D next up a job interview...tomorrow! :sobbing: tried to prepare a bit tonight but it's going to have to be a bit of last minute preparation tomorrow I think. :scared:

I agree, the off season sucks! :(

Brownie
12-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Good luck with your job interview!!:hug:

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:21 AM
I am not a Diana fan. :( I thought Austin was the best and he was voted out so early! :awww: Now I don't really care who wins, as long as it's not Diana! :sobbing: :(

I want Alexandra to win, Austin was fantastic and so was Laura. I didn't just support Austin because he was from Essex though. I thought he was genuinely talented. And I just don't get JLS, do you Jo? No sex appeal as far as I'm concerned and I'm still young enough to be able to fancy a boy band and I just don't fancy them! Don't even think they're that great vocally.
If Diana wins (I've got a horrible feeling that she will!) it will be a travesty of light entertainment! :sad: Alexandra must win :devil:

gasguet#1
12-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Hey Reggie...
all these shows where it's all about the votes in who stays & goes.... bit of a joke really.... The ones with all the talent in the world... Get voted out early & leaves many thinking WTF!
here in Australia in our Australian Idol......in the past few years.... have fallen by the wayside with these shows! not sure if you have heard if Anthony Callea... He finised R/U.... ATM he's in musicals & has such an amazing voice, and last year in idol.... Carl Riseley... The king of swing bit like a hottie who's so clasy ... Has the world at his feet.... Don't get me started on Dancing With The Stars! VBG

Bren

tennis lover
12-03-2008, 11:41 AM
I want Alexandra to win, Austin was fantastic and so was Laura. I didn't just support Austin because he was from Essex though. I thought he was genuinely talented. And I just don't get JLS, do you Jo? No sex appeal as far as I'm concerned and I'm still young enough to be able to fancy a boy band and I just don't fancy them! Don't even think they're that great vocally.
If Diana wins (I've got a horrible feeling that she will!) it will be a travesty of light entertainment! :sad: Alexandra must win :devil:
I think JLS are quite cute, kinda entertaining but I agree they're not the best singers, only one of them ever sings! and Eoghan is a little sweetie! :awww: I think Alexandra should win as well, she is really good but as long as it's not Diana I will be relatively happy! ;) Austin really was fantastic, he had an amazing voice and I am still annoyed that they kept Rachel in over him. :( Laura was great too but I do agree her song wasn't great that week. :shrug:

reggie1
12-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi Jo, Hi Bren (my name is Vicky,Bren):wavey:. The X-factor is a show where there are 4 judges, Danni "I've got a nice career thank you off the back of my sister Minogue" (Step away from the Botox, Woman!) Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole (from Girls Aloud) and Louis Walsh who manages Westlife. (forgive me if you know who they all are, well, I'd expect you to know Danni given she's an aussie) and they all get 3 acts to mentor and whichever act wins, then the judge wins that series. There are 2 acts who go into the bottom two (who haven't got so many votes) and the judges decide who to keep. But what keeps happening, is the judges vote off the person who they think is the biggest threat to their act so really talented people leave the show too early. Also, in the case of Austin Drage (Look him up on youtube, he's cute and a great singer) you couldn't actually get through to vote, I know because I tried. I think the whole things rigged anyway. Blimey Bren, I bet you wish you hadn't asked! :confused:
Sorry, I've not heard of any of the Aussies on the show.
Are you still going to do your folder of messages to Richard? You're so lucky if you get the chance to meet him? :devil:

lisaplenske
12-03-2008, 06:38 PM
hello guys:wavey:

I checked some pics of the new wta/atp glam couple verdasco/ivanovic and I was wondering if richie couldnt find a good relationship among wta.
I mean verdasco is known to be a seductor,that surprized me a bit to know about their relationship.:confused:

here's some pics:

http://mujer.terra.es/addon/img/muj/corazon/2fa358fernandoooog.jpg
http://mujer.terra.es/addon/img/muj/corazon/2fa358anayfernandoriendoseg.jpg

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 07:19 PM
They look so cute together!

So who would be a good match amongst WTA?

Brownie
12-03-2008, 07:22 PM
:lol:I was just picturing him w/ Jankovic. She would drive him bonkers I bet!:smash:

It's weird...Ivanovic and Verdasco look like they could be siblings...:unsure:

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 07:30 PM
That would be... freaky :eek:

Jankovic is already taken :p Dinara maybe:lol:?

reggie1
12-03-2008, 07:33 PM
I think Caroline Wozniacki. She seems quite sweet in her interviews.
Marcos Baggy gave an interview where he was asked "Who are the players to most likely pick up girls in tournaments?" and he said "Verdasco and Lopez. They are the playboys of the tour." That must have made nice reading for Anna! I wonder if he'll stay faithful, he'd better be discreet else I can imagine Nole will give him a hard time.

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 07:36 PM
What's up with the spanish, they're all little pimps:lol: except Rafa:p I really like Moya and his gf Pennetta. Then I found out he cheated on her with some blonde bimbo and I've hated him since :rolls:

reggie1
12-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Actually, Vera Zvonereva looks like she's a good laugh. Eye liner's a bit scary though. I wonder what type of woman he goes for? I read on a website that he actually likes older women. Seriously, I'm not making it up (ahem, now I wonder where we could find an older woman from?!)

Brownie
12-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I knew she was taken (rugby or water polo player or something?). He seems wayyyyyy too mellow for Dinara:shout:, but maybe they'd balance each other out:scratch:

I just saw the lineup for Brisbane (http://www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/2008/12/full-line-up-for-brisbane-international-announced) today--I'm SUPER excited about it:woohoo: So many people I'd like to watch (hopefully there is a livestream for it). Eeeek:bounce:, January is so close!

Edit: I think this emoticon is actually really is Dinara:shout:...she's obsessed w/ pink and it is swearing! :lol:

Brownie
12-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Vicky, you're already married;):lol:

reggie1
12-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Yes, Yes but a girl can dream can't she? Just the thought that he likes women in my age bracket puts a spring in my step (hush puppies!).

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 07:41 PM
V, I'm pretty sure he liked girls a few years younger than him...

Brownie
12-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Hmmmmm....:rolleyes:

Do you two read tennis blogs? If you haven't come across this one before, I would highly recommend it...the lady who writes it is a hoot! http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/ There was once a whole convo in the comments about who would be who in high school from the atp and wta...I'll see if I can find it, sooooooo funny! But poor Richie, they said he'd be the oddball:awww:

Edit: Oh! I found it! It starts here (http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/2008/10/pic-this-now-th.html) and then continues on into here (http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deuce/2008/10/tennis-high-sch.html)

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I read one blog of a Belgian ex-tennisplayer, he's very funny as well:lol: I'll read this one!

Richie, the odd one out?:awww: But I think he'd have really popular friends in Gael and JW

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:00 PM
I think because he's so quiet and doesn't do anything crazy...they couldn't place him in one of the typical highschool stereotypes.

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Are American highschools actually like that? With all those different groups? Cheerleaders, jocks, nerds etc?

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:05 PM
No Richie wouldn't be Troy Bolton, there is something a bit dorky about Richie even now but in an adorable, he would scrub up really well, sort of way. I looked at the pics of him in his teens and I don't think I'd have fancied him when I was a teen. He kind of reminds me of a spotty boy at school that I never took any notice of.

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Not to that extreme! That is more like the American movies about high school that came out in the late 1990s. There are definitely different "groups", but they tend to blend together more and aren't so extremely stereotypical.

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Oh man, I totally would've been crushin' on Richie when we were teens:lol:..ahhhh, if we were on the tennis team together:inlove: :drool: :aplot: :angel:

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Gasquet is the troubled kid who doesn't say much, sits in the back of class and barely passes because he never turns in his homework and draws doodlings on his tests. Will he find solutions to the problems in his homelife, or will he turn to hard drugs?

please no hard drugs Richie:lol:

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I totally would have liked Richie. I kinda like the nerdy scruffie look:inlove:.
I like all sorts of guys tbh... Even some of the goths at my school look good:shrug: just not too big on the complete fashionista's, they feel like they're too good to be dating anyone:o And besides, most of the time they're gay anyway:ras:

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:17 PM
That is so funny Lauren. I really like Marion Bartoli (she's the female version of Richie) but the bit about her eating alone again in the cafeteria made me laugh so loudly my husband got out of the bath to see if I was o.k.

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Bolelli as a goth with guyliner, So seeing it! He is handsome. Marat would be like kenniky in Greece. The idea of Serena running the whole joint made me laugh aswell.

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:20 PM
V :lol: Don't you just love tennis high school?? I kept telling my sister who everyone was, and I think I was driving her nuts.

I don't think we had any guy fashionistas at my school! Thinking.......nope, definitely not:lol: Maine--so much different than Europe!

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Sorry, T'songa as the drama school kid! I can see it. I was looking at the tennis players when they were kids thread, Gael was adorable, he wore really big glasses, so cute.

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:23 PM
haha, I saw those pics, Gael looked like Steve Urkel!

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 08:28 PM
You didn't have any fashionista's?:hug: poor girl. They might be really cocky, but they're definitely nice on the eye:drool:

Gael was such a little dork when he was younger:lol: so funny.

I would totally tune into Forty Deuch High:lol: Sounds like a awesome show to me.

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Actually, Richie and Marion would make a lovely couple. But their parents would always have to go along to chaperone of course!

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I bet they are nice on the eye:aplot: (btw, that has got to be one of my favorite smilies. I don't get to use it nearly enough:lol:)

Richie and Marion? I think that would be a little :yawn:
:lol: Their parents chaperoning

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:39 PM
That Smiley is very Austin Powers! I love it. Yes, maybe we should write to Richard and suggest that he asks Marion out. She always seems like such a nice girl and I bet he'd rather be with somebody french. Although, his english has got really good I think.

lisaplenske
12-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Well as for me, in high school if I were in the same class as richie I dont think i would come to him in order to speak with him.I wont laugh at him or criticize him but well, he's too shy.Its like he's not here.
I prefer guys who have facilities to open towards others(dont know if this sentence is english lol)but you get me right?:p

as for a girl for richie in wta,forget about caroline wozniacki, I heard her in an interview she gave in denmark tv show, she has been asked about her relationships with atp players and especially rafael nadal.She said she is single now cause the tour doesnt let much time to live a love relationship but that she knows rafa but also that he has a girlfriend so its dead lol.
She loves nadal.:o

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Bren (Gasquet1) will no doubt have a few suggestions as to who he should date! If you read this tomorrow Bren, who do you reckon on WTA? Please don't mention anyone on ATP, we don't like to think that he's gay! It spoils it for us all.

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Amira, do you think Richie really is that shy or just shy in front of the cameras? Although, everybody who knows him always says he's shy I suppose.

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Tess, was that avatar that you had for about 2 seconds the other day (the intense one) the one that Amira has right now?

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Bren has said that his gaydar tells him that Richie's liking the boys:sobbing:

I refuse to believe that

:lol:@ Caroline smitten on Rafa

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Almira, I understood perfectly, you like a man with a bit of charm, charisma and personality. I was looking at pictures of PHM, he looked really dorky when he was young but is so gorgeous now.

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Bren has said that his gaydar tells him that Richie's liking the boys:sobbing:

I refuse to believe that

NO,NO NO,NO,NO :mad: It's just wishful thinking on your part Bren (it has to be!) :devil:

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 08:48 PM
I just knew somebody had that avatar:D

Brownie
12-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I thought it looked familiar:)

Time to head home. G'night ladies! :wavey:

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Shy and gay are not the same thing! I think he loves women, women of a certain age, like I said before. :devil:;):o

Tess Gray
12-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Night :wavey:

I'm off to bed as well. Can't wait to follow up on this discussion tomorrow:lol: Let's see what Bren has to say:p

:hug:Ciao bella's

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Night Lauren, night Amira and Night Night Miss Gray! I'm off to bed too.

reggie1
12-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Yes, he'd better not upset me tomorrow. I want to hear from him that Richard is straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schu
12-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Vicky, you're already married;):lol:

Just because she's on a diet doesn't mean she can't read the menu (I stole that quote from a nun teacher I had in catholic girls high school who surprised the whole class when we caught her checkin out some cute guys outside the classroom window).

This chat thread is really schizo - I haven't looked at in a while and in a few days the topics jump from hair, to food, to school, to Richie as a dork in high school - you guys are great!

BTW - I'd totally have dug Richie in high school, he looked and (still does look) like the cute little "boy next door" (and those are the kind you always have to look out for ;) :devil:). Somehow I can't see Richie with an older woman - he'd be fumbling and fidgety just like in his interviews.

EDIT - although he is really starting to look like an extremely handsome MAN as in Vicki's avator which I LOVE!!

lisaplenske
12-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Vicky richard is not gay, he looks shy and "reserved" but I think he love women. I know it.:)
I think if he could be more talkative and open people wont have this wrong opinion about him.

gasguet#1
12-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Hey Vicky...
Thanks for the info... It's a bit like WTF with the way it works all hoping that there own little protege keeps going all the way!
Of course I know Danni.... Have always thought so hard for her living in the shadow of Kylie.... BTW Danni actually was in a kids talent show here & she was the singer, & Kylie had a few appearences in some local dramas when she was so so young, around 8-10... Long before she hit Neigbours! We have a show Australia's Got Talent which is calling for audutions as we speak! VBG... Danni is one of the judges on the show, what I can't understand with Danni.... great voice, does wicked remixes... but only is popular in England... I know Simon, he's being around for ever & ever... He was the one who found "Sinitta", Now there was a singer! who will ever forget the classics "So Macho" Toy Boy" & Crusing along with many others....
God I'm showing my age here... Better step away from the Mirror Balls! VBG... Bring Back The 80's I say...
Retro Tunes, Stock Aitken & Waterman, Italian Club Classics/Eurobeat & who will remember the Goss Boys from Bros! & Life was a ball.... Used to be at the Hair Salon getting my hair done Peroxide White every few weeks!, had to look hot like Matt or Luke! VBG The joys of having dark hair as re-growth wasn't a good look! LOL

gasguet#1
12-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Well Well Girls....
Didn't I miss out on the fun!:lol: Glad that I was in your thoughts in general discussions about My Golden Boy:inlove::devil: but you girls seem good value so Im quiet happy to share the Richie Love around! :lol::lol:

Hey who knows what goes on behind closed doors! .... Now where is that hidden cam when we need it!

I could be just going like a Love Sick Teenager... Who is in the middle of a Mid Life Crisis, but it does wonders for your self esteem!

How could you not wake up feeling great when there are others who Richie sends into a frenzy & are also in the I wanna get up & personal with Richie club! & we all share our best thoughts for such a Special Guy... & all want to get up Close & Personal with him in some way or another.... LOL

reggie1
12-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Just because she's on a diet doesn't mean she can't read the menu (I stole that quote from a nun teacher I had in catholic girls high school who surprised the whole class when we caught her checkin out some cute guys outside the classroom window).
That is so funny. Actually, I'm always on a diet! What is your real name Schu, if you don't mind me asking?
This chat thread is really schizo - I haven't looked at in a while and in a few days the topics jump from hair, to food, to school, to Richie as a dork in high school - you guys are great!
Richard has such a varied fan base. I think you have to be a cetain type of person to like Richard, you certainly need to be an optimist!
BTW - I'd totally have dug Richie in high school, he looked and (still does look) like the cute little "boy next door" (and those are the kind you always have to look out for ;) :devil:). Somehow I can't see Richie with an older woman - he'd be fumbling and fidgety just like in his interviews.
I could teach him a thing or two. :devil:
EDIT - although he is really starting to look like an extremely handsome MAN as in Vicki's avator which I LOVE!!
I know! So handsome.
Vicky richard is not gay, he looks shy and "reserved" but I think he love women. I know it.:)
I think if he could be more talkative and open people wont have this wrong opinion about him.
Yes, Amira,we know best. Like I said, he likes women of a certain age!
Hey Vicky...
Thanks for the info... It's a bit like WTF with the way it works all hoping that there own little protege keeps going all the way!
Of course I know Danni.... Have always thought so hard for her living in the shadow of Kylie.... BTW Danni actually was in a kids talent show here & she was the singer, & Kylie had a few appearences in some local dramas when she was so so young, around 8-10... Long before she hit Neigbours! We have a show Australia's Got Talent which is calling for audutions as we speak! VBG... Danni is one of the judges on the show, what I can't understand with Danni.... great voice, does wicked remixes... but only is popular in England... I know Simon, he's being around for ever & ever... He was the one who found "Sinitta", Now there was a singer! who will ever forget the classics "So Macho" Toy Boy" & Crusing along with many others....
God I'm showing my age here... Better step away from the Mirror Balls! VBG... Bring Back The 80's I say...
Retro Tunes, Stock Aitken & Waterman, Italian Club Classics/Eurobeat & who will remember the Goss Boys from Bros! & Life was a ball.... Used to be at the Hair Salon getting my hair done Peroxide White every few weeks!, had to look hot like Matt or Luke! VBG The joys of having dark hair as re-growth wasn't a good look! LOL

Oh, My God, Bren! You are my soul mate. You basically described my youth in a paragraph. It's a standing joke with anyone who knows me that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body as far as my musical tastes are concerned! Were you ever a Whamette or a Durannee? These youngsters know nothing of our world!;)

reggie1
12-04-2008, 09:06 AM
My multi quoting went a bit wrong at the top there. Quelle Surprise!

gasguet#1
12-04-2008, 09:38 AM
I know! So handsome.

Yes, Amira,we know best. Like I said, he likes women of a certain age!

Oh, My God, Bren! You are my soul mate. You basically described my youth in a paragraph. It's a standing joke with anyone who knows me that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body as far as my musical tastes are concerned! Were you ever a Whamette or a Durannee? These youngsters know nothing of our world!;)

Oh yes... Who will ever forget Wham... & the way George used to work the crowd in his white Choice T-Shirt! VBG..... Wasn't as big on Duran Duran....

I was more of a Dead or Alive boy, with some sizzle added in with Sammy
Loved Rick, Limahl, Hazel Dean, & the aussie golden (when he was a boy) Jason.... LOL
then Sabrina, Ken Lazslo, Laura Branigan, S'Express Oh the list goes on & on & on!
Oh god if you only knew what my limewire was like!... Play them all the time....
The days of 12" vinyl remixes... LOL

The Disco era has had it's return & back in style.... I'm waiting for the mid 80's to return!.... then It's back to short spikey hair... Peroxide White , Faded Stonewash & Jackets... & in those days you were glad when the DJ actually put on a crap song so you could stop doing your thing on the dancefloor & grab a drink ready for the next lot that you just had to be on the floor as it made you wanna dance & shake it!:haha:

God I still remember at a club with what they told us... was the first time Locomotion by Kylie was played downunder! & you just had to run to get a spot on the floor!

reggie1
12-04-2008, 10:09 AM
I was reminiscing the other day about not being able to sleep one night because the next day BBC1 were going to show Wham's last christmas video for the first time. I was so excited because I was madly in love with Andrew Ridgley (I think Mario Ancic looks lke him). Did you have a "Relax" t-shirt? I loved Bananarama aswell. I P.M'd you Bren, did you get it 'cos sometimes my messages go astray?!

gasguet#1
12-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Yes Andrew is a little like Mario... he was the quiet one of the group, as we know what George does from time to time when out for a stroll in the park! & the way George handled it all with the Video in Let's Go Outside!
Andrew was a bit like the other one who was in Bros can't remember his name
I wasn't lookin at him much.... Only had eyes for Matt & Luke

reggie1
12-04-2008, 10:40 AM
His name was Craig, he left the band quite early as he couldn't cope with the fame. Bros haven't aged either. I think these people pickle themselves to stay young!

Venle
12-04-2008, 01:16 PM
My off season is so boring:o Can't wait till the season starts again. There's just so little to discuss:o we keep going over the same things again and again. How Richie's going to kick ass in 09, if the pressure is getting to him, if Peyre is the right man for the job. I'm ready to see some results:lol: Just a few more weeks:p

How are you:hug:? Has your off season been better than mine:lol:
Tess :hug:

Yep :p I'm keeping my thumbs up for Richie, hopefully we see some results next season.

Well, mine is so boring, too. Luckily my birthday is coming up :D May I wish a tennis match as the gift? ;)

reggie1
12-04-2008, 02:45 PM
:wavey:Hello Venla

reggie1
12-04-2008, 03:21 PM
I didn't know Marcos Baggy was dating Jo's ex, Mandy Minella. Blimey, the tour is what we would call in England, "a right knocking shop!" I did wonder if Richie would get with Camille, Peyre's stepdaughter and Baggy's ex, but apparently she is with Jonathan Esseyric.

Schu
12-04-2008, 04:21 PM
I didn't know Marcos Baggy was dating Jo's ex, Mandy Minella. Blimey, the tour is what we would call in England, "a right knocking shop!" I did wonder if Richie would get with Camille, Peyre's stepdaughter and Baggy's ex, but apparently she is with Jonathan Esseyric.

Where do you gat all this scoop? What a georgous couple Richard and Camille would be! but Esseyric ain't too bad either. With the revolving door of "dating" on the tour, next week could be a different story. I just wish Richie would "get with" someone. I bet he would feel better (in more ways than one ;)) and perhaps that would translate into more confidence on and off the court and we know what a confident Richard can do :D.

reggie1
12-04-2008, 04:23 PM
You volunteering Schu? I saw the gossip on Baggy's board. I'm starting to like him too. Thought he was much older though than he is.

Brownie
12-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Baggy's just 24 right? He seems like such a nice guy. Hopefully he can stay un-injured and we can see him play more this year :)

You guys have a trip in a time machine earlier today? ;):lol:

reggie1
12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi, Lauren, I know, I'm 14 again! Baggy's 23 i think.

gasguet#1
12-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Think with the sorry state of Tennis here in Australia... .& how Richie has fallen of the perch with the French Tennis Federation after the Davis Cup affair.... The perfect solution is for Richie to come & play & live here! & take up Aussie Citizenship after he gets married in a less then normal way!:hearts:

Now I wonder who I could be thinking about with this!:devil::secret:

Anyway think the fall-out with the Davis Cup Team & without the pressure is such a great thing for Richie...
He wont be under the microscope so much.. & his results will be better, & watch Richie move up the rankings & prove a few wrong!

And he will be Madly Deeply In Love living downunder... or having some special connection with Australia! LOL

Oh... One is aloud to dream & reach for the stars... VBG

lisaplenske
12-04-2008, 05:21 PM
oh didnt know about eysseric and camille.Omg seems like she's dating only tennis players:o
but well can understand why, she feel some passion for tennis like her father but only in a different way:lol:

omg vicky,you're not serious about richard ans marion bartoli!poor guy, she's just not pretty and quite strange I would say:scared:

gasguet#1
12-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Amira, Vicky & where the hell is our Famous Dutch Diva in Tess.... LOL
I'm going to try & get some more little sleep here!
another hour or so... & I'll be back.....
think having some Doona Therepy & thinking... How much my bed would look having Richie perched up on it! LOL.... Id ever be so refreshed & drift off for a bit with such a big grin..... into the land of dreams!
or will be so damn wide awake.... Who could possibily sleep when the head is spinning around with envy with these dreams! VBG

:wavey::zzz::inlove:

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
How much my bed would look having Richie perched up on it! LOL.... Id ever be so refreshed & drift off for a bit with such a big grin..... into the land of dreams!

I'm picturing him perched on a bedpost like a gargoyle, and I'm kind of creeped out:scared: :lol:

Enjoy your Richie dreams;)

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Bren, I'm already here:lol: Can you go to bed peacefully now:lol:?

Hi everyone :wavey:

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi Tess:wavey: How's your day been?

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Pretty good actually! I was home 3 hours earlier because a class I was supposed to have got dismissed (Have no clue how to say that in english:lol::o) So that was a nice surpise:)!

How was yours?

lisaplenske
12-04-2008, 06:18 PM
hello girls, everyone,I forgot to say it earlier lol:o

what do you think of politess?(dont know how to say in english)
for me it takes a real place in my life, in my education and I think it will be the same for my children when I 'll have it

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Lucky you! Dismissed is the right word (or you could say got out early):).

Mine isn't too bad. I finished my take-home exam, which wasn't very difficult. Right now I'm pondering whether I should walk across campus to drop it off or wait until I go home and drive over...decisions decisions:scratch:

Hi Amira! Politess...are you talking about being polite?

RFK
12-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Haven't been on here in a while, but i've just been catching up - you've had some amusing conversations over the past few days!
Vicky - I think I may also be a gay man in a female body! Some of the things I come out with sound so hilariously camp.
I bet Richard was really sweet at school! I can just imagine him.
And Tess, I agree (of course i'm not being biased) that Richie likes younger girls. :lol:...I'm making him sound like some sort of pervert (sorry, not at all intended!!)
Ooo and i don't think Marion Bartoli is a completely bad choice. Yes, she isn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she seems nice!:)

reggie1
12-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Hiya girls. Marion is lovely, sweet and down to earth, just right for Richie. Katie, me and you can be the camp girls of the forum!
Bren, best to take a cold shower before bed me thinks!!!!!!!!
Yes Amira, being polite and being respectful is a very important thing. That's why I like Richie, he's always like this to everyone.

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi Katie and Vicky :wavey:

It seems like someone outside of the tennis world would be a good choice for him since he eats/sleeps/breathes tennis...mix things up a bit:)

reggie1
12-04-2008, 06:35 PM
No Katie, he likes 30 something women!

reggie1
12-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Yes, I think so, all of his friends are connected with tennis too it would seem.

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:37 PM
:lol: I can just see him being awkward w/ a older woman...I would say 22-23 years would be the best range for him;)

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Guys... my dad just turned 59 today :eek: It sounds so old!

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Happy birthday to him! Wow, almost 60! My parents are so young...they had me when they were 20!

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Next year I'll be 18 and my dad's going to be 60:eek: Milestone-year:lol:

My dad had me when I was 42. And my mum (is it mum or mom?) was 38.

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Mum or mom:) I use both...

reggie1
12-04-2008, 06:43 PM
So, Amira, you don't think Richie would go for Marion then? Is she a bit strange? I think she's really endearing.

lisaplenske
12-04-2008, 06:49 PM
yes lauren its the fact of being polit.:)

I know that the french are seen as being quite rude but its not my case lol
hey RFK, you're right about being pretty is not a sign of happiness, sometimes it is more synonimous of a curse because many are jealous but I read, watch some marion interviews and I dont think she'll suit richard.And with her father always with her it would be even more difficult to see her.
Plus I think richard prefers blond girls.I remember that one day he was asked about whose wta player he find the most pretty,the beauty he like the most between sharapova and ivanovic and he said sharpie:(

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 06:50 PM
I agree with Amira, dont date Marion Richie:awww:
She's just... weird:shrug:

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:51 PM
oh ok:) Yes, I think being polite is very important:)

reggie1
12-04-2008, 06:52 PM
I read an interview where he was asked if he prefered Sharapova or Vaidisova and he chose Vaidisova. Blimey, she missed the boat there didn't she. Stepanek, yuk!!!!

Brownie
12-04-2008, 06:55 PM
I think I heard Stepanek's nickname is "Sexy"...what's up with that? ewwwwwww:cuckoo:

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah:D Sexy...

Made up by GlennMyrni is think?

Brownie
12-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Haha, maybe...seems like I heard it outside of the realm of MTF too

RFK
12-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Stepanek is such a strange looking creature. I genuinely cannot watch him play.. :lol:
I guess I feel strangely protective of Richie and want him to be with a nice girl!!

emilie
12-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Hi there,

According to what i have read, Richard seems to really love girls.Maybe too much?:p I don't think he wants a relationship for the moment. Well i can understand that, i do not see how you can handle a relationship on the atp.
Hopefully he will find a nice girl one day. I was thinking that Laure Manaudou would be perfect for him.

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi Emilie:wavey:

Who's Laura Manadou? Don't think I've ever heard of her:scratch:

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Isn't she the one that had the sex tape of her released by her italian boyfriend? Have they ever dated because I saw their names linked together on a website but it was in french and I couldn't really understand it.
So, Emilie, what gossip have you heard? Let's put those gay rumours to bed once and for all. Are you listening Bren??

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Haha, maybe...seems like I heard it outside of the realm of MTF too

I was watching this clip on youtube and one of the comments was:

Who the hell is pics?

And it made me laugh so hard cause I didn't realize the title of the vid was: Interview with Pics. And I just automatically knew who it was :p

MTF knowledge goes a long way:lol:

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:11 PM
I don't think Bren wants to put those rumours aside, V :p

Brownie
12-04-2008, 07:11 PM
MTF knowledge goes a long way:lol:
Haha so true! Pics is Ferrer, right?

Hi Emilie:wavey:

V and her gossip:lol:

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah pics is Ferrer;)

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Why is he called Pics?

emilie
12-04-2008, 07:14 PM
laure Manaudou is a famous swimmer; Yeah the one with the videotape.
I don't know if i can put here all the rumours that you can find on french forum. But Gasquet is the french Marat Safin even if he is discrete about that. In France few journalist talk about that(that's France!). I have a proof that Gasquet is not gay but i do not think it is a good idea to put it here, it is an article from a romanian tabloid.

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm watching Cedric Pioline play Mcenroe at the moment. Pioline is still quite handsome.

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Emilie you are making us very curious;)

V, let me find that thread for you

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Emillie, Is it the strip club one with Jo? Come on, you can't do this to us, us girls want to know! Well, I do.

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:18 PM
I can't imagine Richie as a french Safin!

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Found it Vicky:D

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=107585&highlight=david+pics+ferrer

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:22 PM
If you don't want to put it on the forum Emilie, private message one of us pleeeaaase!! I'm dying to know, I've been arguing all day with someone that richie is not gay. I now need proof.

emilie
12-04-2008, 07:25 PM
No it is not the photos with Jo. I don't know if it is a good idea to put the articles here as i am afraid some people will use this against him. Apparently during that davis cup weekend, he has had a relation with a romanian woman( who was the ex girlfriend of the director of a football team). Some journalists saw them in the club and they took pictures. Nothing bad about that.

Brownie
Found it Vicky:D

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=107585&highlight=david+pics+ferrer

I am literally loling right now:rolls: MTFers are tooo funny! :lol:

Tess Gray
Bren wasnt convinced by the Romanian pics. He says Richie looks too uncomfortable on them :p

Schu
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
laure Manaudou is a famous swimmer; Yeah the one with the videotape.
I don't know if i can put here all the rumours that you can find on french forum. But Gasquet is the french Marat Safin even if he is discrete about that. In France few journalist talk about that(that's France!). I have a proof that Gasquet is not gay but i do not think it is a good idea to put it here, it is an article from a romanian tabloid.

The words proof and tabloid don't really belong in the same sentence. If Romanain tabloids are anything like U.S. tabloids, you can believe about 10% of what is in them. But it is always a good laugh. And as they say - where's there smoke, there is fire - and sounds like there could be lots of fire with Richie :devil: Although I just can't picture sweet Richie as the French Marat Safin! How ironic it would be if we all feel sorry for him for not having a girlfriend and he actually has tons of "friends".

Looks like it is about time for the new season to start, this chat thread is turning into a French soap opera with Richie/MArion/Mandaudou.
EDIT - and the "romanian woman"

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:35 PM
I think he looks uncomfortable. Emillie, we would never think badly of Richie. This must be something we've never heard about girlies?! Tess, that thread, (Pics Ferrer)it's so funny!! Everyone just keep saying WTF? Pics suits him actually as a name. I think he seems really sweet in his interviews. Richie likes him.

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Bren's going to be heartbroken Tess, He's convinced it's all different!

Brownie
12-04-2008, 07:37 PM
French soap opera:lol: Only a month away until Brisbane!

I don't know if I'm really tired or what...but this post almost had me in tears laughing:lol: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=5521537&postcount=1

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Yes, every girl needs to know where to buy a firm grip from, it's this season's must have accessory!

emilie
12-04-2008, 07:40 PM
I know, mee too when i look at Gasquet, i believe he is a shy guy with girls and that he has trouble to talk to them. The reality is totally different, believe me. And Shu, about the tabloid, i wouldn't believe them either but they put some photos of him with a girl in that club so...

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Emillie, Was she in her 30's?

Schu
12-04-2008, 07:43 PM
French soap opera:lol: Only a month away until Brisbane!

I don't know if I'm really tired or what...but this post almost had me in tears laughing:lol: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=5521537&postcount=1

HUMM real tennis fan there... that was funny. Well Southern grips say "ya'll" and Nothern grips say "you guys" (inside joke for U.S.)

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:43 PM
V, you never give up do you :rolls: :haha:

emilie
12-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah i think she is at least 30

Brownie
12-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Emillie, Was she in her 30's?

:aplot: :lol:

Schu, where are you from (if you don't mind me asking)?

Schu
12-04-2008, 07:46 PM
I know, mee too when i look at Gasquet, i believe he is a shy guy with girls and that he has trouble to talk to them. The reality is totally different, believe me. And Shu, about the tabloid, i wouldn't believe them either but they put some photos of him with a girl in that club so...

There is always that other 10% ;) And looks are deceiving. Hope the woman was hot.

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:47 PM
I knew Richie wasn't gay! That underwear he wore in the strip club, pleeeaase!!!!!!! I'm not sure that i'll be able to get used to the idea of him being a sexpot! Perhaps he has been on a mission of late to prove that he's not gay by bedding loads of girls. Serve it up probably was telling the truth then? It's funny, because when Richie was in Australia and had the pic taken in the underwear shop, he wouldn't even touch the models, he seemed so shy.

reggie1
12-04-2008, 07:48 PM
See Tess, I told you! 30 something women. You heard it here first!

Schu
12-04-2008, 07:56 PM
:aplot: :lol:

Schu, where are you from (if you don't mind me asking)?

I'm from the South. I don't mean to be mysterious but recently a friend of mind got really hassled by according to police what might have been someone lurking on a chat thread and getting some personal info on her so I'm a bit paranoid right not (Vicki, didn't mean to ignore your question either).

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 07:59 PM
whatever V :ras:

Emilie could you find those pictures and that article? I'm kind of curious now!

Brownie
12-04-2008, 08:00 PM
No prob...makes sense! I haven't run into too many people who are also from the northeast...

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm from the South. I don't mean to be mysterious but recently a friend of mind got really hassled by according to police what might have been someone lurking on a chat thread and getting some personal info on her so I'm a bit paranoid right not (Vicki, didn't mean to ignore your question either).

Really Schu? That sounds horrible :confused: Hope your friend didnt get hurt or anything.

Brownie
12-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Uggh, time to go hand in my exam:p Have a nice night ladies:)

reggie1
I completely understand Schu, I p/m when I want to say anything more personal, (to the dutch diva, lovely Lauren, wonderful Almira and our resident gay fan!)

emilie
http://www.freenews.ro/_public/ro/stire/46134/

Here is one of the article. It is in romanian but i think you can understand a bit :p.
I have to go now but i will be back tonight

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Bye Lauren & Emilie:wavey:

Schu
12-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Really Schu? That sounds horrible :confused: Hope your friend didnt get hurt or anything.

NOt hurt - just scary for a while. But all seems to be O.K. now.

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Thanks Emilie:D Thank god for online translators... I've 'translated' the whole article... Anyone interested, do I have to put in here?:lol:

reggie1
12-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Do you need to ask Miss Gray!!!!!!!! Hurry up xx

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Yeah I already started to translate when I asked the question :rolls:

Corina Tifui, which the sports world knows her as the girlfriend of John Neculaie, team owner Edmonton, the company kept French tenismenului hot Richard Gasquet, occupants place 7 in ATP rankings, in one of the nights spent by him in Sibiu, with during the meeting in the first round of Davis Cup, between Romania and France.

For John Neculaie, meeting in the Davis Cup between Romania and France could mean the end of his amorous relationship with superb Corina, because the baby was wrong with one of the 'German cocosii' Richard Gasquet. Freedom surprised young amore Saturday night in the discotheque Liquid Sibiu, where the French celebrate victory in front of Romanians in Davis Cup. For several hours, but the French delegation, which was part and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, was destroyed in the discotheque, Gasquet did not detach from Corina, give them their saruturi provocative and mangaieri on the bottom and breasts.

Time around 4.00 am, the two went together to the hotel 'Emperor Romans', where they were accommodated sportsmen. Under the protection of anonymity, a close of John Neculaie revealed: 'Corina is beloved John several months, during which time it given the girl a car Volkswagen Eos and thousands of euros to buy their clothes.

reggie1
12-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Was this the same club that he went to with Jo? God only knows where Jo went! Yes, she looks like a nice girl, very girl next door! (ahem)

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:17 PM
keep telling yourself that V :rolls:

reggie1
12-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Riddle me this riddle me that! It's a romanian riddle. The bit about bottom and breasts has made me cry with laughter. Are these romanian sexual terms? I obviously haven't lived!!!!!! Don't think much of Richie's foreplay technique then.

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I was laughing at the exact same part:rolls: so funny haha. It might just be lost in translation but still:lol:

Who needs foreplay when you're completely wasted:p

reggie1
12-04-2008, 08:20 PM
She's blowing down his chest in that picture. No love, that's not where you're meant to do it! What a pair of innocents!

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:22 PM
ROFL :haha: Vickyy :hug:

btw, that shirt in that picture looks like the same shirt as the one in my avvie:lol:

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Bren will love this when he reads this:rolls:

Or he might be extremely disappointed.:awww:

reggie1
12-04-2008, 08:28 PM
This is so bloody funny!!! It is the same shirt in your Avvie and he wore it when he went out with Jo, so I reckon it must have been the same night, but like I said, where did Jo get to I wonder?! Do you have any gossip on that Emillie?

Schu
12-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Guess she doesn't have the car and the clothes anymore - hope Richie was worth it? and yes, what a wholesome, girl next door she looks like - come to think of it she does remind me of a Marat Safin choice. Must have been the white undies that did it for her.

O.K. now it's a Romainain soap opera - WAAAY past time to go... BYE

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:30 PM
:rolls: @ Schu, white undies are totally hot :drool: :lol:

Bye:hug:!

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 08:39 PM
I believe that pic in my Avie was taken before RG? So it was not the same day. But I'm not sure. Amira, do you happen to know?

reggie1
12-04-2008, 08:43 PM
I think this was taken in Australia.

Tess Gray
12-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Could be. I dunno :shrug:

~*BGT*~
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah Tess, that was taken either in Sydney or Melbourne.

Brownie
12-04-2008, 09:14 PM
don't forget to
:yeah:Vote For Richie:yeah:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=134774

reggie1
12-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Night Night Girlies. Oh, I've had a giggle tonight, as always on here! This has got to be the best thread of any player I reckon.

tennis lover
12-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Well, mine is so boring, too. Luckily my birthday is coming up :D May I wish a tennis match as the gift? ;)
when? :p

My dad had me when I was 42. And my mum (is it mum or mom?) was 38.
mum :p
Hi there,

According to what i have read, Richard seems to really love girls.Maybe too much?:p I don't think he wants a relationship for the moment. Well i can understand that, i do not see how you can handle a relationship on the atp.
I agree, I know he comes across as shy in interviews but I really think that he is a massive player really. :shrug: especially if he's like the majority of french guys I had to deal with! :o (no offence to anyone :) )

gasguet#1
12-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Well I drifted of into La La Land....
thanks so much for the fun on here... We sure are a bunch of different people...
from all over the globe, all walks of life, all different cultures. Hey... in my life... in general when someone says "Normal".... well I think... "Normal" that is such a wierd word to descibe things....
What I call "Normal" could be so so different from the next person..... So my answer to this is one of my little quotes that I use.... WTF is Normal... Normal is in the eyes of the beholder!

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 04:49 AM
Well Girls.... Didn't I certainly miss out on all the fun & gossip with the chit-chat.....:haha:

I am having suck a "L for Later" day here!

You girls have disrupted my big plans for today...:crazy:

See what happens when you start talking about Nightclubs, Go-Go Pole Dancers, 4am Morning Rondezvouz, & who you think is making out with who!:rolleyes:

Oh I don't really care on who's having a hook up with Richie...:p
I'd be quiet happy to sit in the background in lust:devil::devil:
& think THAT'S HOT:drool::kiss::secret:

Now all day I have had visions of that night in Romania....
Jo-Wilfred... He sure has got a lot to answer for.... He is so Yeah Girls.... Big Bad JW the man's here.... let's party.... & taking innocent little Richie along for the ride!
but the one big problem... is that us quiet types get into so much trouble with what we do.... I can tell you I have done things like this too many times after a few too many refreshments... So out of character for little me!

It's almost 30cel here today... & my keyboard is smokin... & it's not from the heat outside... It's the heat regarding Richie's afterhours encounters

He's Hot.... Damn Hot....

Venle
12-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Morning girls :wavey:

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Come on girls... Where are you all.... I wanna play!:devil::devil:

Oh see what your chat thread has done to me while I was in the land of dreams :D:lol:

Now I have just had a thought.... :topic:

I wonder if Richie is on the forum using a ALIAS NAME???

& if he is.... He must think.... LOL.... I sure know how to attract them.... but don't they get very passionate! :unsure:

& the range of subjects that are brought up between them:lol:

This is better then some late hour drama with a AO or PGR rating:crazy:

When we start talking about Disco Pole Dancing Strippers, Hotel Room Hook Ups, Past casual flings, maybe future flings, other players a/h activities, Romances in who we think is suited to who,

God this is way better then Confessions of a Call Girl or The Bold and The Beautiful!

Who needs the Television.... Come & sit with us on the Richie Forum!

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 08:10 AM
I dont even want to think about Richie using an alias on this forum... I'd be so embaressed:rolls: And I think he's feel way to uncomrfortable:lol:

So Bren you still think he's gay?;)

reggie1
12-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Morning Girls and Bren! Tess, did you get my message last night, it pinged off the screen and I didn't know if it got to you?

Venle
12-05-2008, 08:33 AM
I wonder if Richie is on the forum using a ALIAS NAME???

I hope not, he might get confused by our posts :p

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Morning Vicky....
I have being called many things in my time.... LOL
but this isn't for all ears! it's one of those PM Moments!

Look what you girls did with my big plans for today!:help:

Oh It's all in fun! have you had a read of my messages while I was lonely?? :devil:

reggie1
12-05-2008, 08:51 AM
I P.m'd you Bren.

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Come on Boys.... I can't be the only guy who is active on the Richie forum.....
I need some more moral support....
Come Out, Come Out.... Wherever you are!:haha:

I have ways to find you boys!....

So pop in boys.... say hello or MSN Me!

Cheers

Bren

lisaplenske
12-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Yeah I already started to translate when I asked the question :rolls:

hello everybody:wavey:

thanks tess for the translation of the article posted by emilie yesterday.;)

But omg she looks so "vulgar" dont you think?:awww:

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi Amira.... :wavey:
How's your day going? Hope it's going well

lisaplenske
12-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi brendan,

I'm in good form today even if I had a quite chocking nightmare involving federer.:scared:

Dont know why I dreamt of him since I didnt think of him but its just a weird dream...

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi Amira

Ahhh... Wonder what made Roger come up in your dream!:confused:

No Dreaming about Roger with me....

Now when I did get back to bed for a bit... & missed all the fun:devil:

I went into the land of dreams myself.... Now I wonder if you can guess who I was dreaming about;):hug::hug:

lisaplenske
12-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Omg, I just saw that david "pics" ferrer was dating camille pin but that now its over.
I didnt expect they will be dating each other.
Another wta/atp couple...

reggie1
12-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi Amira, blimey, it's all go on the tour isn't it. I agree Amira, that girl Richie got with looked really tarty! Miaooww. Did you already know about it? Is Jo a real ladies man too? Gilles and PHM (my favourite besides richie) don't seem like that, they seem quite faithful to their girlfriends.

lisaplenske
12-05-2008, 11:20 AM
in the article, it indicates that this girl received some gifts from the director of the club,she was her girlfriend.This proves that she can be "an interested" girl, I'm wondering what she asked to richard:tape::help:

in fact I'm not that interested about players private life, but this off season make's me a little bit more impatient, one month to wait still:o

reggie1
12-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah, you can tell there's no tnnis to talk about!!

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Yeah Vicky I got your PM but since you went to bed I figured I'd write you back today...;)

Only had 100 minutes of class today:D

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 11:35 AM
that girl Richie got with looked really tarty! Miaooww. Did you already know about it?

Now looks like I really have missed the fun on the list earlier today!
I want to know if it is the Disco Dancing girl with a shirtless Richie????
those images of Richie & Jo in Romania.. Well Richie... Didnt leave my thoughts till Wimbledon!

Think you need to send me a link for your proof that your just saying this to think Richie's on your side of the fence!....Well I'm not fussed if Richie likes to jump from one side too another..... LOL....Hey if it means getting up close & personal with Richie....
I'd be tempted to jump on the other side of the fence but for only one reason.... LOL

Is Jo a real ladies man too? Jo has so much to answer for... taking little Richie on a life so far removed from the normal:devil:

Does anyone follow The Pet Shop Boys??
Best you youtube this song.... here are the lyrics
the song has the best beat to it.... I love it so much.... bit of a theme song for me!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIs2-Kr0Cg

I lived a quiet life
A stranger to champagne
I never dared to venture out
To cities of the plain
I'd heard about their way of life
Took it with a pinch of salt
The freedom and the time to play
A life so easy
It intrigued me
When you called to say:

"Are you gonna go
To the Sodom and Gomorrah Show?
It's got everything you need for your complete
Entertainment and instruction
Sun, sex, sin, divine intervention,
Death and destruction
The Sodom and Gomorrah show
Is a once-in-a-lifetime production"

I think it's true to say
My life was changed that night
In the liberated
Atmosphere
All around me
Someone found me
Whispered in my ear

"Are you gonna go
Death and destruction
The Sodom and Gomorrah Show

Then we went on
After-hours
There was place down below
It was there I realised
The meaning of the show

You've got to love
To learn to live
Where angels fear to tread
I did it and I don't regret the day
Even now
I think of how
You turned to me to say

"Are you gonna go
Death and destruction
The Sodom and Gomorrah Show

LOL.... it sounds like maybe what happend in Romania with the Go-Go, Tarty Pole Dancers come Strippers come Hookers....

Now do you think Richie would lower his morals like this????

Brownie
12-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Merry Sinterklaas Tess!!:)

Good morning everyone:wavey:

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Thank you Lauren:D

I just found this clip of an american comedian making jokes about Sinterklaas:lol: I thought it was reaallly funny ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbJpRLhaSqs&NR=1

Part 1, at around 5 five minutes he'll start about Sinterklaas.

How are you:)

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 12:08 PM
:lol:I hope everyone was ok with my little clip:lol:

I just thought after watching the start again.... We could be in a little village in the Romanian country side....

Then the boy goes to the bright lights of the city.... & it opens his eyes for the Sodom & Gorromah Show..... :devil:

Bit like me really.... It looks like a sort of party I have attended so many times!

reggie1
12-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Merry Sinterklaas Tess, is it not a national holiday then today? seeing as you had to go to class? why do you all open your presents on 5th? we are different to rest of Europe, we call st Nick/Santa, Father Christmas and open our pressies 25th december.

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Well, most of us also celebrate christmas. For example, I dont really celebrate Sinterklaas because it is basically for the childeren who still believe in him. But Sinterklaas still gets invited to all kinds of shows on tellie and stuff, it's really quite funny. Not sure how to explain it, it's not like 'our christmas'.

We only had class till seventh period, everything after was dismissed:) Luckily I only had class till 5th period.

reggie1
12-05-2008, 12:53 PM
I forgot to say, that video is funny Tess. Hi Lauren.

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Well, not sure if it's as funny for you guys as it is for me. I know what the truth is and how he portays it to be :lol:

Brownie
12-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Sorry for saying hi then completely disappearing...I'm in the process of getting ready for the day:p

Funny video Tess...I'll have to watch the whole thing when I have more time:)

Vicky, I answered yours and Eliande's megaupload question in the video thread...let me know if it still doesn't work

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 01:10 PM
hehe That's okay. I figured something like that:p

I'm goignt o have some tea... Im freezing:eek: Back in a bit:)

Brownie
12-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Enjoy your tea:) Maybe you should go hang out by the fireplace again;)

I'm heading off to school now, talk to you later:wavey:

reggie1
12-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Thanks Mum for the mega upload lesson, I need it!

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 01:34 PM
:devil:Hi Bitches:devil: LOL
Just when you thought it was safe & time to COME OUT just like my little Richie;)

I'm Back.... LOL

Oh Im getting in a real happy mood here, the vodka cruisers are kickin in, the tunes are pumping... & feeling the Richie Love So Bad!

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Back:D Bye Lauren!

tennis lover
12-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Only had 100 minutes of class today:D
I only had 50! :ras:
we are different to rest of Europe, we call st Nick/Santa, Father Christmas and open our pressies 25th december.
Santa! :banana: :hug: I sent off my Christmas list yesterday. :angel:

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Sorry Girls... I love you all... Hope you can LOL with my humour!

reggie1
12-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi Jo, it's so funny, whenever my youngest daughter is naughty (She's not that bad actually) around this time of year, I say to her "Father Christmas is watching" and she turns around to look for him to see where he might be spying on her!

reggie1
12-05-2008, 01:48 PM
We get you Bren, don't worry!

Venle
12-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Dont know why I dreamt of him since I didnt think of him but its just a weird dream...

I had a dream of Kunitsyn and Mannarino :lol:

:wavey:

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Santa's watching me to see if Im a good boy...
& if I am... He is going to have Richie under the Christmas Tree for me on the 25th December!

tennis lover
12-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi Jo, it's so funny, whenever my youngest daughter is naughty (She's not that bad actually) around this time of year, I say to her "Father Christmas is watching" and she turns around to look for him to see where he might be spying on her!
aww, I never had that problem, I was always an angel! :angel: ;)

Tess Gray
yeah keep dreaming Bren.

:lol: Venla what was your dream about?

Jo how did your job interview go?:D

Brownie
I'm back for 2 seconds:) Ohhh jeez, Bren's drinking vodka...I'm predicting some crazy posts;)

I had a dream of Kunitsyn and Mannarino :lol:

I once had a dream I was dating Djokovic. It was so random, I know, but he was quite a hunk in my dream:angel:

Haha, my parents used to pull that one on me too! We actually have it on a family video. I'm being obnoxious and my mom says, "Lauren, Santa can see you", and I put on little innocent eyes and say in a tiny worried voice, "really?" and then I try to act all cute and sweet:lol:

tennis lover
12-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Jo how did your job interview go?:D
it was pretty terrible actually, I've already had the email to tell me that they "won't be taking my application any further!" :o :lol: but hopefully I've have more luck with some of my other applications. :unsure: Thanks for asking though! :kiss:
Haha, my parents used to pull that one on me too! We actually have it on a family video. I'm being obnoxious and my mom says, "Lauren, Santa can see you", and I put on little innocent eyes and say in a tiny worried voice, "really?" and then I try to act all cute and sweet:lol:
aww, so cute! I think I might use it on my kids all year to make them behave! :lol:

Venle
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM
I once had a dream I was dating Djokovic. It was so random, I know, but he was quite a hunk in my dream:angel:
:p :lol:
I have many weird tennis dreams :D

How sweet :hug:

:lol: Venla what was your dream about?

I chatted with Kunitsyn in a car about his home town, and Mannarino was the lord of all the waters and I had a crush on him :lol:

Venle
12-05-2008, 02:05 PM
it was pretty terrible actually, I've already had the email to tell me that they "won't be taking my application any further!" :o :lol:

:awww: :hug:

I'm listening to Britney Spears :scared:

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Does anyone here have her new cd?? Any britney-fans around? (Not me sorry:p)

Aw:awww: sorry to hear Jo :hug:

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Opps... breny's at it again!

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 02:30 PM
?:lol:

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Im watching Richie here...
She's a Man Eater... Opps was this video made for me & Richie!
Did I say that!

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 02:38 PM
I love that video! INot so much the song though:angel:
Watching his match against Roddick in 07

gasguet#1
12-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Im ready for the Tissues...
the last bit is so true & sad... Ah call me a old softie!

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 02:47 PM
I know the end is a heartbreaker :sobbing:

Tess Gray
12-05-2008, 02:47 PM
BTW, Bren in your name it says: Ritchie oh lala... Ritchie = Richie:lol::p