The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7 [Archive] - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Well April is a cool month for me :) It's got my birthday, my sister's birthday, my brother's birthday, my sister's wedding anniversary and two of my nephews' birthdays so it's a busy month

Davodus
03-27-2009, 12:48 PM
i'm glad!
because you said men at that age look younger but women look older :p
and my mum looks younger :lol:

and excuse me maria, i am plenty awesome!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Oh sorry Maria, you're right I meant if a woman goes out with a younger man not older ... d'oh :lol:

:lol:

I don't think there's anything wrong with it though I wouldn't do it. My mother is three years older than daddy.

Masha91
03-27-2009, 12:50 PM
i'm glad!
because you said men at that age look younger but women look older :p
and my mum looks younger :lol:

and excuse me maria, i am plenty awesome!

People born early in the year, are never as awesome as their late year counterparts.

Masha91
Well April is a cool month for me :) It's got my birthday, my sister's birthday, my brother's birthday, my sister's wedding anniversary and two of my nephews' birthdays so it's a busy month

I like the month of April as well!

Stephie Cesc

haha you must be very busy buying their gifts :lol:

Davodus
03-27-2009, 12:51 PM
People born early in the year, are never as awesome as their late year counterparts.

wrong! no one likes being the young kid in the bunch, everyone likes being the older kid in the bunch!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 12:52 PM
wrong! no one likes being the young kid in the bunch, everyone likes being the older kid in the bunch!

That's what you say now, you won't be singing the same tune when it looms closer to your twentieth which is like 21 days into the new year!

Davodus
03-27-2009, 12:53 PM
That's what you say now, you won't be singing the same tune when it looms closer to your twentieth which is like 21 days into the new year!

i don't mind really :p

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 12:53 PM
No I didn't Dave :lol: I was referring to men dating younger women and women dating younger men :lol: No Maria his birthday is in May and his brother's is in February. But it's okay 'cause his birthday is a week after another of my sister's so that's cool :D

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Yup. I'll be totally broke next month unfortunately. Oh and I left out my Dad's birthday which is in April too!!! Shame on me :lol:

Davodus
03-27-2009, 12:55 PM
you forgot your dads birthday amongst all that eimear :eek:
that's sinful :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 12:55 PM
No I didn't Dave :lol: I was referring to men dating younger women and women dating younger men :lol: No Maria his birthday is in May and his brother's is in February. But it's okay 'cause his birthday is a week after another of my sister's so that's cool :D

Yeah because if you were saying women look older that would contradict our youthful looks.

Right, it is in May too, exactly a week before Nole's I believe. Masha S is the one born in April!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Yup. I'll be totally broke next month unfortunately. Oh and I left out my Dad's birthday which is in April too!!! Shame on me :lol:

Shame, I never forget mine's birthday. Mother and I even ordered him a Parramatta Eels cake.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 12:59 PM
I know! I'm such a bad daughter :o Shocking it really is. Yup Andy and Nole are a week apart and the same age. I think Nole's the week older if I remember rightly? They used to be really good friends as far as I know but I don't think they're as close anymore. No, I do think women in general age later than men and it's easier for them to look younger than men, which is why John Barrowman is so unique

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:00 PM
I share a birthday month with Masha? Now THAT'S cool. Anyhow guys just going to nip to the shop to buy something for my lunch. Back in 10 minutes :wavey:

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:01 PM
ok cya soon eimear!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:01 PM
I know! I'm such a bad daughter :o Shocking it really is. Yup Andy and Nole are a week apart and the same age. I think Nole's the week older if I remember rightly? They used to be really good friends as far as I know but I don't think they're as close anymore. No, I do think women in general age later than men and it's easier for them to look younger than men, which is why John Barrowman is so unique

I think Andy's the older one.

John Barrowman is just unique in general, he is such an entertainer he can sing, dance, act, judge, etc!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:02 PM
I share a birthday month with Masha? Now THAT'S cool. Anyhow guys just going to nip to the shop to buy something for my lunch. Back in 10 minutes :wavey:

You do, I'm jealous. I still like having mine the day after BB's though so we can have our joint party.

See you soon.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:04 PM
my little sister shares a birthday month with tomas im pretty sure
so she always likes to mention that

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:05 PM
my little sister shares a birthday month with tomas im pretty sure
so she always likes to mention that

Yeah, it's no awesome November 22-23 double though. :p

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:09 PM
blah blah blah
its cooler to have a birthday the day after your mum than some guy you dont know :p

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:11 PM
You're pretty sure Dave? You mean you don't know? :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:11 PM
blah blah blah
its cooler to have a birthday the day after your mum than some guy you dont know :p

Don't know yet ;)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:12 PM
You're pretty sure Dave? You mean you don't know? :lol:

To think he calls himself a Berdych fan!

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah you're right Maria. Andy is the 15th, Nole is the 22nd

Eimear O'Mahony
I was thinking more along the lines of him not knowing when his sister's birthday is Maria :p

Masha91
Yeah you're right Maria. Andy is the 15th, Nole is the 22nd

I'm always right ;)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:14 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of him not knowing when his sister's birthday is Maria :p

Both are equally as bad. You know, family, tennis.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:16 PM

no i know when my sisters birthday is :p
i have quite the memory when i need it!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:21 PM
My memory is AWESOME ALL THE TIME!

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:21 PM
I seem to have had a couple of memory lapses in the last few days but I'm putting that down to age and we'll say no more about it :p :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:22 PM
And if it comes to family vs tennis ... TENNIS ALL THE WAY!!!

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:23 PM
I seem to have had a couple of memory lapses in the last few days but I'm putting that down to age and we'll say no more about it :p :lol:

oh no...first it was your knees, now your memory
seems age is getting the better of you :lol:
thats what i always say, first to go are your knees
i say it to young kids to scare them into thinking 19 you get old and sore

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Hmph ... you're mean Dave :sad: I don't like you anymore :ras: I'm sure the young kids love you Dave ... ever the eternal optimist!

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Hmph ... you're mean Dave :sad: I don't like you anymore :ras: I'm sure the young kids love you Dave ... ever the eternal optimist!

ohhh sorry eimear :D
you are a young spring chicken :p

the kids think i am funny :p

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah, yeah Dave try saying that like you mean it and I might actually believe you and be flattered you called me a spring chicken! :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:28 PM
You certainly don't look your age Eim!

Hence you can be a spring chicken for an additional 10 years or so.

Eimear O'Mahony
Yeah the kids probably tell you they think you're funny but in reality they're running home to their parents telling them about the nasty mean man :p

Davodus
Yeah, yeah Dave try saying that like you mean it and I might actually believe you and be flattered you called me a spring chicken! :lol:

well you are still in your prime young years :lol:
you aren't old :p

people always laugh at me because i say im past my prime :haha:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Thank you Maria ... I love you :worship:

Masha91
Yeah the kids probably tell you they think you're funny but in reality they're running home to their parents telling them about the nasty mean man :p

Yeah they don't want the nasty mean man who looks his age and not any younger to be even meaner to them.

Masha91
Thank you Maria ... I love you :worship:

People just can't help but love me!

Eimear O'Mahony
Keep it coming Dave. I'm liking it :D Past your prime ... shall I order the coffin now then?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Keep it coming Dave. I'm liking it :D Past your prime ... shall I order the coffin now then?

That's too good for him just burn the remains!

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:32 PM

i think it's best...i wanna be buried somewhere nice :lol:

and the kids love me! they are always laughing and i get great evaluation reports from the parents ;)

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 01:32 PM
That's too good for him just burn the remains!

oh you guys are so mean :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:33 PM
oh you guys are so mean :lol:

Sometimes the truth hurts :p

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:35 PM
:fiery:
burn the remains?
:armed:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm on your side here Dave ... that's just too cruel :armed: :fiery: :armed:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:38 PM
:fiery:
burn the remains?
:armed:

Right sorry, again that's too good for you maybe we'll just dump your body in a bin James Bond style.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I get great evaluation reports too from my little girl guides. Kids lie dave ... haven't you realised that by now? No I'm just kidding. You seem like someone who would be great with kids ... don't ask me why

Eimear O'Mahony
Oh Maria! He's supposed to be your friend. Poor Dave :hug:

Davodus
I'm on your side here Dave ... that's just too cruel :armed: :fiery: :armed:

i think the punishment is that i hang on to my BB book :p

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
I get great evaluation reports too from my little girl guides. Kids lie dave ... haven't you realised that by now? No I'm just kidding. You seem like someone who would be great with kids ... don't ask me why

Children love me too because I make them laugh well that and we have the same mentality when it comes to things like kissing :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Oh what a BRILLIANT punishment Dave. I'm all for it. Sorry Maria :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:41 PM
i think the punishment is that i hang on to my BB book :p

Fine, I'll just steal my parents' credit card and order it online, look what you've made me do!

Davodus

my reports are from the parents :p
but thankyou! i think you would be as well

Masha91
Oh what a BRILLIANT punishment Dave. I'm all for it. Sorry Maria :lol:

You will be sorry.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:42 PM
well if you steal the credit card and buy it i will have to notify the police :shrug:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:43 PM
well if you steal the credit card and buy it i will have to notify the police :shrug:

My parents won't care they'll let me do it if I cry enough.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:43 PM
I certainly have enough practise!!! :lol: I'm the 'cool aunt' with all the kids (mainly because I talk to them about things that interest them such as High School Musical, Harry Potter, football, things like that my sisters would have no interest in) and the girl guides seem to like me because I'm not shouting at them all the time like the leaders. I like getting down to kids' levels. I think that's how you earn their respect. At the same time though, they know if I'm serious about something I won't stand for them acting up on me

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:44 PM
I certainly have enough practise!!! :lol: I'm the 'cool aunt' with all the kids (mainly because I talk to them about things that interest them such as High School Musical, Harry Potter, football, things like that my sisters would have no interest in) and the girl guides seem to like me because I'm not shouting at them all the time like the leaders. I like getting down to kids' levels. I think that's how you earn their respect. At the same time though, they know if I'm serious about something I won't stand for them acting up on me

That would work with just about everyone!

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:45 PM
My aunt has said to me before that I have a knack of being able to adjust my conversation to the age group I'm with. I can be grown up with the adults, messing around with the kids etc etc. But thank you for the compliment Dave. I'm feeling the love here today :lol:

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:46 PM

yes! you have to be their friend rather than their superior! then they will do what you say because they respect you :)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:47 PM
yes! you have to be their friend rather than their superior! then they will do what you say because they respect you :)

Not everyone respects you!

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Not everyone respects you!

:ras:
your rudeness is going to send me into rage!

and i didnt say everyone respects me, but thats how you get kids to respect what you are saying

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah you're dead right Dave. My sister's two kids in particular really respect me because I made the effort to be their friend first and not just tell them what to do. Now, I'm pretty much the only one who they'll listen to. If they have a tantrum I'm the only one who can talk to them and calm them down

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:50 PM
:ras:
your rudeness is going to send me into rage!

and i didnt say everyone respects me, but thats how you get kids to respect what you are saying

I'm allowed to be extra snappy right now...

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Don't worry Dave I respect you :hug:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Oh don't even go there Maria :lol: That's not an excuse. I never get like that and I hate it when people blame their hormones or time of the month or whatever :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh don't even go there Maria :lol: That's not an excuse. I never get like that and I hate it when people blame their hormones or time of the month or whatever :lol:

I was just kidding, I was kidding about all the other stuff too :lol:

I joke an awful lot.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:52 PM
good for you eimear! you are the cool aunt
i have a cool aunt, she is hilarious, i love talking to her :lol:
yeah, and being on your rags, like eimear said, is no excuse! it's just like guys can't blame high testosterone levels on beating people up

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Just like the other day when the Russian society was holding an election there was only one candidate who was unopposed so naturally she got the position and I was like "Oh one person goes unopposed and takes the ultimate position of power just like how they do it in Russia :lol" I was met with glares and then I was like "and they say the Germans have no sense of humour, I really must get to know people before I start making jokes!"

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:55 PM
good for you eimear! you are the cool aunt
i have a cool aunt, she is hilarious, i love talking to her :lol:
yeah, and being on your rags, like eimear said, is no excuse! it's just like guys can't blame high testosterone levels on beating people up

Yeah speaking of men beating people up I read in my psych text book that you can actually predict the level of crime just by seeing how many adolescent males live in that region.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Yeah speaking of men beating people up I read in my psych text book that you can actually predict the level of crime just by seeing how many adolescent males live in that region.

also by its socio-economic status :p

Masha91
03-27-2009, 01:56 PM
also by its socio-economic status :p

Well, I was trying to be on topic.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I reckon it's more by socio-economic status to be honest although I can see the point the psych book made too. I'd be more inclined to think it's a combination of both to be honest

Davodus
03-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Well, I was trying to be on topic.

i know, but i just pointed out further information

did you know you can also tell how a place will vote based on its socio-economic status :p

Masha91
I reckon it's more by socio-economic status to be honest although I can see the point the psych book made too. I'd be more inclined to think it's a combination of both to be honest

The psych book never lies...

Eimear O'Mahony
Okay Dave, Maria separate corners NOW!!!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:00 PM
i know, but i just pointed out further information

did you know you can also tell how a place will vote based on its socio-economic status :p

I know :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Okay Dave, Maria separate corners NOW!!!

You think you can tell us what to do because you're the oldest? :p

Davodus
03-27-2009, 02:02 PM
it's ok eimear! it's an actual fact here that socio-economic status has a direct link to political preference :p

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
it's ok eimear! it's an actual fact here that socio-economic status has a direct link to political preference :p

Speaking of socio-economic although not really my friend Julia was telling me tonight about how dodgy Griffith is and how she wishes she went to UQ. :lol:

Davodus
03-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Speaking of socio-economic although not really my friend Julia was telling me tonight about how dodgy Griffith is and how she wishes she went to UQ. :lol:

griffith is like the slums uni of brisbane, so i can see why

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:06 PM
griffith is like the slums uni of brisbane, so i can see why

I like it's name though, reminds me of Gryffindor. I don't particularly like that house but that in turn reminds me of HP.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Well politics isn't my thing (even though my cousin is running for local elections here and I have to help her with some PR stuff) so I'd have no clue what socio-economic status did :lol: What you tend to find in Ireland is that if the economy is doing well they'll vote for the government, if the economy isn't doing so well there's a backlash against the government and other parties will increase their votes

Davodus
but its still a shit uni
if you could even call it a uni

Eimear O'Mahony
But Gryffindor is Harry's house so how can you NOT like Gryffindor

Davodus
03-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Well politics isn't my thing (even though my cousin is running for local elections here and I have to help her with some PR stuff) so I'd have no clue what socio-economic status did :lol: What you tend to find in Ireland is that if the economy is doing well they'll vote for the government, if the economy isn't doing so well there's a backlash against the government and other parties will increase their votes

apparently australians don't give a shit about economy..because ours was really strong in 2007 but they voted out john howard, and now...well now it's rubbish

and in QLD...we are in massive debt, but we KEPT the government regardless
we are a smart bunch no?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:09 PM
but its still a shit uni
if you could even call it a uni

Oh yeah like that joke. Griffith a university... really?

Also Griffith... get smarter
UQ... we're smart enough already.

Oh, I'm sure it has its good points

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:10 PM
But Gryffindor is Harry's house so how can you NOT like Gryffindor

I don't like the character of Harry Potter but I love the series of the same name.

Eimear O'Mahony
A VERY smart bunch dave :worship:

Davodus
i like gryffindor :lol:
it is the only good one!

Eimear O'Mahony
Oh so you don't like Harry himself Maria? I didn't realise that. Who do you like?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:11 PM
A VERY smart bunch dave :worship:

:lol: My parents are part of that "smart bunch"

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Oh so you don't like Harry himself Maria? I didn't realise that. Who do you like?

Lupin, Tonks, Percy Weasley, Ginny, Cedward, Oliver Wood and the Slytherins.

orangehat
03-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Hello~ just back. I was in school from 7:30am till 9:30 pm :o

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:14 PM
i like gryffindor :lol:
it is the only good one!

I always wanted to be in Hufflepuff because it's Cedward's house but the quizzes ALWAYS put me in Slytherin so I had to lie me way into Hufflepuff which makes me even more Slytherin :lol:

"Those cunning folk use any means to achieve their ends"

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Hello~ just back. I was in school from 7:30am till 9:30 pm :o

Hello Luke! What a long day, I only got up at 3 p.m.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Hi Luke :wavey: So Maria you're on the evil side then! Didn't realise that!

orangehat
03-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Haha, Maria is cunning! don't be fooled by her :lol:

I always end up in ravenclaw for some reason :shrug:

Davodus
i think i would probably be in slytherin too maria...because well...its what i suit :shrug: :p
hey luke

Masha91
Hi Luke :wavey: So Maria you're on the evil side then! Didn't realise that!

Really? Most think it's obvious.

Masha91
Haha, Maria is cunning! don't be fooled by her :lol:

I always end up in ravenclaw for some reason :shrug:

The smart house! :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:17 PM
i think i would probably be in slytherin too maria...because well...its what i suit :shrug: :p
hey luke

Slytherins are very misunderstood, Slughorn wasn't all that bad.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 02:22 PM
I like Gryffindor because I love Hermione, Ron, Harry and I think the Weasley's are so funny

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:24 PM
I like Gryffindor because I love Hermione, Ron, Harry and I think the Weasley's are so funny

Oh, I don't like Hermione either, she used to be my favourite character when I was younger back when I liked Gryffindor and the good side then my hair turned wavy.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 02:24 PM

the weasley's are funny
fred + george
and of course mrs weasley
all crack me up

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Out of the Weasleys I always liked Percy, Ginny too.

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:47 PM
MTF is back, yay!

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 02:50 PM
yay! I thought there was something wrong with my computer!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Me too but these glitches happen a lot.

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 02:53 PM
hey Maria, we can't watch Nole play tonight :sad:

Davodus
03-27-2009, 02:54 PM
finally working :ras:
stupid thing

Masha91
03-27-2009, 02:55 PM
hey Maria, we can't watch Nole play tonight :sad:

:sad::sad::sad:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 03:07 PM
And we're back in action. Yay!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Thank Nietzsche!

orangehat
03-27-2009, 03:10 PM
i won't be able to watch most of the miami matches anyway ... except those that start after 7pm miami time ...

Davodus
03-27-2009, 03:16 PM
well we can't watch anything yet due to miami being shit!

but hopefully we can watch richard tomorrow

Masha91
Oh time differences!

orangehat
Montanes is scaring me :scared: ever since he managed to bagel serra :lol:

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:17 PM
I think Richie can beat him! If Murray can, then so can Richie!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:17 PM
well we can't watch anything yet due to miami being shit!

but hopefully we can watch richard tomorrow

What time here would that be?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:18 PM
I think Richie can beat him! If Murray can, then so can Richie!

I should hope so!

orangehat
03-27-2009, 03:20 PM
he would still have nalbandian next :scared:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:22 PM
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi I'm extremely bored lol

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:23 PM
keep our faith! maybe this time he'll be able to turn things around!:)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:24 PM
keep our faith! maybe this time he'll be able to turn things around!:)

Like Nole too :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi I'm extremely bored lol

Hi!

I'm Maria, I don't believe we've met.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm hoping to watch Richard and Murray tomorrow. I have no plans to move from the couch tomorrow seeing as I'm going out tonight :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi Jen how are you :wavey:

Stephie Cesc
Like Nole too :lol:

yeah I hope he is really motivated to do well in Miami, and repeats what he has done in 07 :lol:

orangehat
i'm off! time to get some sleep. i still have a competition tomorrow. Bye all!

Eimear O'Mahony
Back in 10 guys

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh Hello! I'm Stephanie. Nice to meet you Jen:wavey:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Bye Luke. See you soon Eim!

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Bye Luke! :wavey:

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Hi Jen how are you :wavey:

Hi I'm good kinda sick

You??

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:29 PM
yeah I hope he is really motivated to do well in Miami, and repeats what he has done in 07 :lol:

I really hope so.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 03:30 PM
cya luke

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Oh Hello! I'm Stephanie. Nice to meet you Jen:wavey:

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you too (:

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:35 PM
So what players do you like Jen? me and Maria obviously like Nole a lot :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:36 PM
So what players do you like Jen? me and Maria obviously like Nole a lot :lol:

:lol: Obviously

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:38 PM
:lol: Obviously

:lol: We love Nole the most, but we hang out a lot in Richie's forum!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:38 PM
:lol: We love Nole the most, but we hang out a lot in Richie's forum!

I know, I'm never really on at the same time as the other Djokovicboppers.

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:40 PM
I like Richard,Gilles Simon,Tsonga and Monfils,I like Nole too :) I also like Roddick and Hewitt and Rafa sometimes

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:40 PM
I know, I'm never really on at the same time as the other Djokovicboppers.

haha me too. They only start posting when it's time for me to go to bed :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:41 PM
I like Richard,Gilles Simon,Tsonga and Monfils,I like Nole too :) I also like Roddick and Hewitt and Rafa sometimes

I like Gillou as well. Rafa too if all my favourites are out. Yay another Nole fan! :D

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:42 PM
haha me too. They only start posting when it's time for me to go to bed :lol:

Yeah me too, well I should be in bed. It's almost 2 now :lol:

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:42 PM
yeah we welcome Nole fans here :lol:

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Ha yeah I love Nole he's so funny and I admire his forehand :D lol

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Yeah me too, well I should be in bed. It's almost 2 now :lol:

I should probably go to bed as well, pretty tired :)

Masha91

Cool, have you seen him doing karaoke?

Gretchen.
So who do you guys cheer for if Richard and Nole are playing against each other?? lol :P

Stephie Cesc

yeah Nole's really funny! :lol: He's adorable!

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Cool, have you seen him doing karaoke?

If you're talking about the one at Roland Garros then yes lol, it's hilarious

Masha91
So who do you guys cheer for if Richard and Nole are playing against each other?? lol :P

Nole but that's the only time we would cheer against him, really.

Stephie Cesc

No doubt Nole! :lol:

Masha91
If you're talking about the one at Roland Garros then yes lol, it's hilarious

Yeah, I think he showed everyone who really was "simply the best" there :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:46 PM
No doubt Nole! :lol:

Undoubtedly so.

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:47 PM
how about you Jen? Who's your no.1 favorite?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Is it Richie?

Davodus
03-27-2009, 03:49 PM
soo much pressure on this poor girl to answer all your questions about favourites :lol:

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:50 PM
lol I like Richie a little more (:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:50 PM
We're trying to get back on topic since it is Richie's forum and not the Djokovicboppers unite thread :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:52 PM
lol I like Richie a little more (:

Then... Nole? :lol:

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Then... Nole? :lol:

Yeahh..:D I just want Richie to win a grand slam because Nole already has one

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Yeahh..:D I just want Richie to win a grand slam because Nole already has one

All right, I hope he wins Wimbledon. It would be his best chance.

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:55 PM
It's like we are forcing her to say that Nole is her 2nd favorite :lol:
yeah we should talk about Richie in his own forum!

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 03:56 PM

yeah, we all decided that he should win Wimbledon :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:57 PM
It's like we are forcing her to say that Nole is her 2nd favorite :lol:
yeah we should talk about Richie in his own forum!

I prefer to think of it as a little bit of gentle persuasion.

No one ever does, poor guy.

Masha91
yeah, we all decided that he should win Wimbledon :lol:

It is written.

Gretchen.

I agree, I think if he plays Nadal on grass (which hasn't happened yet) he can beat him :D

Masha91
03-27-2009, 03:59 PM
I agree, I think if he plays Nadal on grass (which hasn't happened yet) he can beat him :D

He has the game to!

Davodus
03-27-2009, 03:59 PM
grass is obviously the surface where he has his best chance to win a slam
and beat nadal
i think his game would match up well against nadal on grass, i would like to see it

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:00 PM
grass is obviously the surface where he has his best chance to win a slam
and beat nadal
i think his game would match up well against nadal on grass, i would like to see it

me too!
How would you like to see a Gasquet Nadal wimbledon final and Richie winning ;)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Then we'd like to see him beat Murray!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:02 PM
me too!
How would you like to see a Gasquet Nadal wimbledon final and Richie winning ;)

That would be lovely!

Stephie Cesc
let's hope that this year he will meet Nadal in Wimbledon and win his first GS :lol:

Stephie Cesc
Then we'd like to see him beat Murray!

yeah! in front of his crowd! :lol:

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Oh yeah he needs some revenge against Murray!!

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Hi guys I'm back :wavey:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Richard Gasquet- 2009 Wimbledon champion has a nice ring to it!

Eimear O'Mahony
Okay I'm gone again :p Not listening to the Murray bashing. HMPH!!! EVERY time I turn my back :P

Masha91
Hi guys I'm back :wavey:

Hello! WB.

Gretchen.
Although I would also like for him to get a good result in Roland Garros so people would stop bashing him left and right

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM
oh Hi Eim! we should stop saying bad things about Murray! :lol:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Okay I'm gone again :p Not listening to the Murray bashing. HMPH!!! EVERY time I turn my back :P

We'll stop :lol:

It's so hard to though. :rolls:

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:06 PM
We'll stop :lol:

It's so hard to though. :rolls:

Lol I know :p

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Although I would also like for him to get a good result in Roland Garros so people would stop bashing him left and right

Same, it would be nice if he could have a good run in front of his home country too.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 04:09 PM
well eimear we just want revenge so badly for that wimbledon match!
and revenge on judy

Eimear O'Mahony
Well I could always start saying a few bad things about Nole so bash Murray all you want and you'll find out what I really think of Djokovic :armed:

Masha91
We've scarred Judy quite a bit already though.

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Oh btw does anybody know why Richard's butt gets so sweaty lol, I didn't notice it last year so it must be new :p

Eimear O'Mahony
:tape: Dave

Masha91
Well I could always start saying a few bad things about Nole so bash Murray all you want and you'll find out what I really think of Djokovic :armed:

You know Eim, that I share his opinions on that topic so whatever bad things you say about him transfer to me :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I'm not just talking about that particular topic Maria :p

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm not just talking about that particular topic Maria :p

Oh okay because if you can't forgive him just for that I don't think you should be able to forgive what I said either :p

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 04:15 PM
what topic?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Kosovo

Stephie Cesc
03-27-2009, 04:16 PM
ohhh I see!

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Well I can't forgive him for that to be honest, no but I think the less said on that subject the better. There are other reasons I don't like Nole other than that but I don't get into bashing players really so we'll just leave it at that :tape:

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Well I can't forgive him for that to be honest, no but I think the less said on that subject the better. There are other reasons I don't like Nole other than that but I don't get into bashing players really so we'll just leave it at that :tape:

Okay, in that case I don't think you should be able to forgive me for that either then, honestly.

Moving on then. So who's psyched for Miami?

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Okay, in that case I don't think you should be able to forgive me for that either then, honestly.

Moving on then. So who's psyched for Miami?

ME!! lol I'm gonna be there in 5 days!:)

:Zaz:
03-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Hallo! :wavey:

How's tricks?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Oh really, wow! Is it your first time going?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi Mia, I'm fine. Yourself?

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Oh really, wow! Is it your first time going?

Yes I'm so excited! That is why Richie needs to be in the final ;)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Yes I'm so excited! That is why Richie needs to be in the final ;)

Yes, just for you! :lol:

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Yes, just for you! :lol:

Lol :devil: well it can be a Richie vs Nole final:) cause I believe that they are not on the same side of the draw

03-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi Mia, I'm fine. Yourself?

Hey Maria, Shit day so far, but its still got a lot to go, so things should improve. Cheers. :)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Lol :devil: well it can be a Richie vs Nole final:) cause I believe that they are not on the same side of the draw

It's a win win either way there!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Hey Maria, Shit day so far, but its still got a lot to go, so things should improve. Cheers. :)

Sorry to hear that but things can only get better! :)

Gretchen.
03-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Well I have to go but it was really nice talking to all of you! :) ttyl

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Nice speaking with you Jen! Bye! :wavey:

03-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Sorry to hear that but things can only get better! :)

Aye, as Tony Blair so rightly said. :lol:

So how was the film? Any good?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Aye, as Tony Blair so rightly said. :lol:

So how was the film? Any good?

Yes, speaking of Tony Blair. I found this vid of him last year- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1vwKZiDsY4

It's really funny, random but yeah.

Anyway, I really liked it but then again I love anything sci-fi related!

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey Mia :wavey: Sorry to hear you're not doing so good :( Anything I can do to cheer you up :sad:

03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Yes, speaking of Tony Blair. I found this vid of him last year- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1vwKZiDsY4

It's really funny, random but yeah.

Anyway, I really liked it but then again I love anything sci-fi related!

That was funny :haha:, but wot an arse he is.

Glad you liked the film, so you like sci-fi, what your favourite? Or are we going with the classics?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:46 PM
That was funny :haha:, but wot an arse he is.

Glad you liked the film, so you like sci-fi, what your favourite? Or are we going with the classics?

A sexy one :p Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_rZKR4QRU

I've only just got into sci-fi last year, Doctor Who marathon but Torchwood is my favourite show.

03-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey Mia :wavey: Sorry to hear you're not doing so good :( Anything I can do to cheer you up :sad:

Hey Hey :wavey:

Ummm.....toughie, you could cut out my thyroid and replace it with one thats functions, or perhaps just kill the B*****ds on Safins Forum. Anything doable? :lol:

Anyway, how things with you? Knee treating you OK?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Just for the record I was not typing "Tony Blair + sexy" into the youtube search bar, it came up under related videos! :lol:

03-27-2009, 04:50 PM
A sexy one :p Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_rZKR4QRU

I've only just got into sci-fi last year, Doctor Who marathon but Torchwood is my favourite show.

Do you get Heat magazine in OZ? Cos TB was torso of the week once !! ;) The other week they had Obama, if you are liking the politicians!

Torchwood eh, liking Captain Jack are we? :p

03-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Just for the record I was not typing "Tony Blair + sexy" into the youtube search bar, it came up under related videos! :lol:

:rolls: Aye, so you say!

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Do you get Heat magazine in OZ? Cos TB was torso of the week once !! ;) The other week they had Obama, if you are liking the politicians!

Torchwood eh, liking Captain Jack are we? :p

No, but I did see that pic in the vid!

Oh, I love him so much, more than you will ever know! I really want his coat too.

Masha91
03-27-2009, 04:55 PM
:rolls: Aye, so you say!

He's no Captain Jack Harkness that's for sure!

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh you've got thyroid problems? That sucks :hug: Do you need an op? I wish I could do something hun but I can't unfortunately. I'm having a good day with my knee thank God

03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Is it Cap Jack or John B that takes your fancy?

03-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Oh you've got thyroid problems? That sucks :hug: Do you need an op? I wish I could do something hun but I can't unfortunately. I'm having a good day with my knee thank God

Ah, I'm glad about your knee,
nah, they cannot operate, I just have to be on meds forever.

:hug: Thanks for the concern, you're very sweet. How about the hit on Marat's forum? ;)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Is it Cap Jack or John B that takes your fancy?

Both but moreso the dashing Captain.

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Ah, I'm glad about your knee,
nah, they cannot operate, I just have to be on meds forever.

:hug: Thanks for the concern, you're very sweet. How about the hit on Marat's forum? ;)

Daily meds? Must be rather vexing.

03-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Both but moreso the dashing Captain.

Have you heard him with his Scottish accent? Quite alluring! :lol: I saw the episode with the bloke who played Spike in Buffy, thats as far as my knowledge goes. I like me a bit of Spike.

Daily meds? Must be rather vexing.

Aye, moreso considering a side effect is blood clots. Oh the joys. :lol: Cheerfulness not Tearfulness

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Have you heard him with his Scottish accent? Quite alluring! :lol: I saw the episode with the bloke who played Spike in Buffy, thats as far as my knowledge goes. I like me a bit of Spike.

Aye, moreso considering a side effect is blood clots. Oh the joys. :lol: Cheerfulness not Tearfulness

I have, I've watched all his interviews on youtube. Right, that must have been "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" the pilot of the 2nd season. Yeah, it is very alluring though he is any accent but yes the Scottish one is very special.

Well, at least you the blood clots are preventable.

03-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Apart from the old frenchie accent, I am complete sucker for an Aussie accent. Funny innit. Last two boyf were Aussies. God love em.

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Apart from the old frenchie accent, I am complete sucker for an Aussie accent. Funny innit. Last two boyf were Aussies. God love em.

Indeed, the Aussie accent is pretty cool. I like German/Russian/Serbian myself.

Eimear O'Mahony
03-27-2009, 05:15 PM
What happened on the Marat forum hun? I know all about daily meds so I feel your pain. I'm on 4 different daily tables for different conditions. It sucks

03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Tbh anything that isn't English or (American) is grand. I am liking Russian more and more. Do you speak German/Russian or Serbian?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Are haters ruining the experience for the fans?

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Tbh anything that isn't English or (American) is grand. I am liking Russian more and more. Do you speak German/Russian or Serbian?

No, I'm only learning Russian just now. I'd like to learn the other two though.

Davodus
03-27-2009, 05:19 PM
aussie guys are pretty awesome if i do say so myself :cool:

Masha91
I speak French though.

Masha91
aussie guys are pretty awesome if i do say so myself :cool:

Not as awesome as Aussie girls! :p

03-27-2009, 05:20 PM
What happened on the Marat forum hun? I know all about daily meds so I feel your pain. I'm on 4 different daily tables for different conditions. It sucks

Oh, its nothing really. Just general bitchiness, about newbies etc. It just upset me, caught me on the wrong day I guess. I just don't understand unpleasantness.

Oh, I sorry you are on so many tablets, thats a bugger. :hug: We are in the same boat then - fancy taking an oar? ;)

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Aww Mia, remember what Tony Blair said!

Davodus
03-27-2009, 05:24 PM
im in the medication every day boat too!
plus the monthly injections into my leg :p

Masha91
03-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Well, I know people who are sick all the time. Two of my friends have to carry around epi pens.

03-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Tony Blair has never been righter!!

I am trying to learn Russian too, and relearn French, Italian and Spanish.