The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7 [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 02:17 AM
Dani, I dream you could skip school and come here for the atp event, you will have so many chances to be with Richie!

:Zaz:
04-04-2009, 02:22 AM
I am going to spend 4 days with her in Barcelona this summer :D

4 days and 4 nights Dani! :)

I am a lawyer with clients in Italy. spend time visiting them. I also love shopping, reail stores, the food, everything.

That's nice that you're good buddies. I hope you have lots of fun together. Visiting La Rambla? Amongst other things!

A lawyer, wow :hatoff:, thats great. I love the food too - I say to my mama, that if I lived in Cote D'Azur in Menton, I could have a french breakfast, but hop across the border to Italy for lunch. :yeah:

And the gentlemen, do you like them too? Or prefer the Spanish?

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 02:36 AM
Cote D'Azzure is a great place to live. :)

Italians are wonderful, they know how to seduce. I prefer the french for example than italians or spanish. they have more charme.

I am off to answer a serious pm! see ya later Mia!

as always a wonderful pleasure to chat with you!!! you rock! :)

04-04-2009, 02:37 AM
Thanks hun. You too. And I adore French men ;)

Have fun in Italy. :) :wavey:

~*BGT*~
04-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Dani, I dream you could skip school and come here for the atp event, you will have so many chances to be with Richie!

All I am concerned with now is grtting to Houston tomorrow to meet Zhenya but that doesn't look like it'll happen. :sad:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Hi everyone, I'm home early as I MISSED my stats exam!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:47 AM
All I am concerned with now is grtting to Houston tomorrow to meet Zhenya but that doesn't look like it'll happen. :sad:

Aww why not?

Davodus
04-04-2009, 02:49 AM
Hi everyone, I'm home early as I MISSED my stats exam!

what!!! :eek:

04-04-2009, 02:49 AM
Hey Maria :wavey: You missed your exam? Intentionally?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:51 AM
what!!! :eek:

Stupid Qld public transport system my bus never came!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:52 AM
Hey Maria :wavey: You missed your exam? Intentionally?

Hi Mia, no not intentionally.

04-04-2009, 02:53 AM
Will you get a chance to retake it then?

Davodus
04-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Stupid Qld public transport system my bus never came!

oh my gosh
it's my worst fear to miss an exam because of something you cannot control!
whats going to happen now?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:56 AM
oh my gosh
it's my worst fear to miss an exam because of something you cannot control!
whats going to happen now?

I was at the bus station after catching the train at 11:10 a.m. for my midday exam since you're supposed to be there for fifteen minutes or so before it starts but the bus for 11:15, 11:32 and so on never came the next one was supposed to be at 11:54 and even that wasn't certain and it takes a good fifteen minutes to get there so I rang my mother and asked her to tell the lecturer or whatever that I'd be there a bit late and it doesn't matter that I wouldn't be getting enough time. So, a few minutes later I got a call from the head of psych saying my wonderful mother had sorted everything out with her amazing negotiation skills and I get to do a make up exam next Friday, no worries at all!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Will you get a chance to retake it then?

I do indeed thanks to my awesome mother!

04-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Hooray for mums. They really are the best. ;) Thats great news though. Annoying for you, but good that you have another chance.

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Hooray for mums. They really are the best. ;) Thats great news though. Annoying for you, but good that you have another chance.

I know but I really don't mind. I'm so grateful to her I'm not even going to gloat over the fact that my favourite beat her favourite in Miami!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:02 AM
wow that's good you can still do it

oh did everyone see roger smash his racquet in that match :lol::lol:

Yeah, please don't gloat, I don't think I could cope! I am glad your happy though :)

Masha91
wow that's good you can still do it

oh did everyone see roger smash his racquet in that match :lol::lol:

It sure is, yes I did on the highlight reel!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Yeah, please don't gloat, I don't think I could cope! I am glad your happy though :)

:lol: I won't as Federer is my mother's favourite player.

04-04-2009, 03:04 AM
Rog having a Safin moment. I wish Safin would have a (winning) Roger moment now. :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Rog having a Safin moment. I wish Safin would have a (winning) Roger moment now. :lol:

That's exactly what I thought of when I saw it, "he's having a Safin moment!"

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:09 AM
it reminded me more of serena in last years miami final
thats one of the best racquet smashes i have ever seen :lol:

when i was at the AO in 08 i was at safin vs baghdatis, and safin broke his racquet right in front of me :lol: i was in the 2nd row, and right next to his player box, so i was a little scared because he kept yelling up at them :lol:

~*BGT*~
04-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Aww why not?

I can't anyone to bring me no matter how much I have begged and pleaded and told them how incredibly important this is to me. Houston is a 5 hour drive.

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Oh, so you can dish the rage out but you can't handle it, Dave? :p

04-04-2009, 03:12 AM
Poor Rog, I know you don't like him, but it is sad to see him like this, I think its totally reversible but I find it very distressing. I hope he doesn't do another Safin - and retire.

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:13 AM
I can't anyone to bring me no matter how much I have begged and pleaded and told them how incredibly important this is to me. Houston is a 5 hour drive.

Oh, I'm sorry, you must be devastated. :sad:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Poor Rog, I know you don't like him, but it is sad to see him like this, I think its totally reversible but I find it very distressing. I hope he doesn't do another Safin - and retire.

I may not like him, that's true but I don't like to see any player like this, it's truly distressing as you said.

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:19 AM
i would like the roger of old back, not mr million forehand error roger :sad:

that sucks dani, i hope you can get there because it would be awesome

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:20 AM
Oh and Dave is the uq student email adress: the student number written on the ID card @student.uq.edu.au or is it the s one where you take the last letter off?

04-04-2009, 03:22 AM
No more Federror ;)

So what are you doing with your Saturdays?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:22 AM
Well soon I will be getting ready to go to my friend's (the biter) eighteenth, yourself?

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:23 AM
Oh and Dave is the uq student email adress: the student number written on the ID card @student.uq.edu.au or is it the s one where you take the last letter off?

the s one with the last letter off
but that's the old style emailing
if you do the new version like i have, mine is david.price1@uqconnect.edu.au :p

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:23 AM
i'm about to go and play tennis mia...but i don't want to
the one day it doesn't rain is the day i dont want to play tennis :mad:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:24 AM
the s one with the last letter off
but that's the old style emailing
if you do the new version like i have, mine is david.price1@uqconnect.edu.au :p

I think I have the new one too but the form has a space then the @student etc. I'll just put both down, merci.

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:24 AM

How could you not want to play tennis?!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:26 AM
How could you not want to play tennis?!

i'm really sore because i have started boxing for fitness, and my arms are ruined from it :lol:

Brownie
04-04-2009, 03:28 AM
i'm really sore because i have started boxing for fitness, and my arms are ruined from it :lol:

I'm sore too :D I finally played tennis :woohoo: You probably already knew that ;)

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:29 AM

Oh I see, then don't play! I should really check my student email more often...

04-04-2009, 03:30 AM
Well soon I will be getting ready to go to my friend's (the biter) eighteenth, yourself?

The biter :rolls: that cracked me up. Well i hope you have fun, and she doesn't bite you again! me, um nothing doing, I should sleep soon I guess, still pretty wired from Muz/Delpo

Ooo playing some tennis :worship:, how come your not up for it? Just one of those days? I hope you enjoy it when you get there. With each step Dave, you step closer and closer to Ana!! ;)

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:30 AM
I'm sore too :D I finally played tennis :woohoo: You probably already knew that ;)

:woohoo: so you didn't have to climb any fences and play with no net? :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:31 AM

Yay, enjoy it?

Brownie
04-04-2009, 03:32 AM
:woohoo: so you didn't have to climb any fences and play with no net? :lol:

I got to campus yesterday...no nets. Left work at the end of the day to go to the gym and they had put nets up :D It was awesome :cool:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Thanks Mia, I hope not too I still have the mark from last time! Ah yes, I am SO looking forward to the final.

Brownie
04-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Yay, enjoy it?

Yup :yeah: The racket felt so heavy though after playing racketball this winter :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Yup :yeah: The racket felt so heavy though after playing racketball this winter :lol:

That happened to me after playing a lot of table tennis at my cousin's house once!

04-04-2009, 03:36 AM
When is the final? Another ridiculous time of the night I am guessing. I really should never have found live streams, I must have aged 20 odd years since. :lol:

You still have the mark??????? Those are some teeth she must have :lol:

I love me a bit of ping pong. you any good Maria?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:38 AM
When is the final? Another ridiculous time of the night I am guessing. I really should never have found live streams, I must have aged 20 odd years since. :lol:

You still have the mark??????? Those are some teeth she must have :lol:

I love me a bit of ping pong. you any good Maria?

It's so confusing with all these different time zones, the order of play isn't up yet on the site.

She certainly does, it's not even a faint mark it's still quite prominent!

Oh and I'm the best! ;)

Brownie
04-04-2009, 03:40 AM
Ping pong is great :D I always try to hit huge winners though and the ball goes flying past the table :p

Hi Zaz :wavey: I know I've seen you around, but I don't think we've chatted before. What's your name again?

04-04-2009, 03:42 AM
I am a real Safin of ping pong, I play with my stepdad, he is constantly slicing and doing freaky shite, I just go for awesome power and a wicked serve. Easier than big tennis, less running. I am a lazy arse sometimes ;)

04-04-2009, 03:44 AM
Hey brownie, I'm Mia. :wavey: Nice to meet you.

My edge of table shot percentage is pretty average, but when it happens its a beauty, but like you say most go flying past the end of the table.

Whereabouts in the US are you?

Brownie
04-04-2009, 03:45 AM
Hi Mia. Nice to meet you too (I'm Lauren, btw) :) I'm from Maine. Have you visited the US before?

04-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Hi Mia. Nice to meet you too (I'm Lauren, btw) :) I'm from Maine. Have you visited the US before?

Hey Lauren :wavey: Maine is beautiful I understand, gorgeous autumns, and beautiful coastline. I have never been to the US, I'm afraid, tbh I haven't been out of Europe. :sad:

Brownie
04-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Hey Lauren :wavey: Maine is beautiful I understand, gorgeous autumns, and beautiful coastline. I have never been to the US, I'm afraid, tbh I haven't been out of Europe. :sad:

Ahhhh, well, at least there's plenty to see in Europe :) Yeah, Maine is beautiful! Well, not so much right now because everything is muddy. Maybe in a few weeks ;)

Sorry to leave right at the beginning of a conversation, but I think it's time for me to get some sleep. I'm sure we'll talk again sometime :)

04-04-2009, 03:59 AM
No worries, I should away to my bed also. It's 5am now. Speak again I hope Lauren. :)

Maria have grand craic at your party:), and if teeth come towards you try to divert yourself from them! ;), Captain Jack cannae be there to save you all the time. Dave enjoy your day, hope tennis goes well :)

(It's an arse about the time zones, we hardly ever coincide enough to chat. Oh well, it is what it is.)

Night all. :wavey:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:02 AM
Bye both of you!

I know Cardiff is a fair way from Brisbane!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Going out now, be back later! :wavey:

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 05:00 AM
going out now!!! I'll be back soon!!! :)
best!!

~*BGT*~
04-04-2009, 05:34 AM
Lauren, I was going to post on your FB, "Hello Mrs Ancic!" but then I saw you had a BF and thought it best not to make him think you were cheating on him. :lol:

~*BGT*~
04-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, you must be devastated. :sad:

You have no idea. :sad: I went to Build a Bear on Monday and made him a teddy bear and dressed it up to look like him and named him Little Z for Little Zhenya and spent $35 on it and now I can't give it to him. :sobbing:

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Dani,enjoy your time in the tournament!:)

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 08:01 AM
I'm laughing that in the players favourite food section everyone else chooses something sensible but Gilles's is McDonalds.

ewww if you could eat anything in the world why in heck would you eat that.

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Eim - I am.........oh God..............28. :howling with pain, sobbing, weeping: :bigcry::tears::sobbing::crying2:

I'm even older now my last birthday was gutting, another one closer to 30 :eek:

Davodus
04-04-2009, 08:24 AM
mcdonalds :lol: that is revolting

where did you see it??

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Morning everybody :wavey:

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:23 AM
mcdonalds :lol: that is revolting

where did you see it??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLvwbHCFNoQ&feature=channel

I hope he was joking yuk!

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Morning everybody :wavey:

morning Eim sorry I crashed last night during Andy's match.

Have to get ready to go out in a sec

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 09:27 AM
No he wasn't joking. The sad truth of the matter is our little Poussin is a junk food addict :lol: Tori, that's no problem :hug: You'd had a long, exhausting day. Are you going anywhere nice?

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:30 AM
No he wasn't joking. The sad truth of the matter is our little Poussin is a junk food addict :lol: Tori, that's no problem :hug: You'd had a long, exhausting day. Are you going anywhere nice?

But Macy D's is like the junk of the junk food world bleuch. Mind you I'm veggie which prob influences my choice. If you are going to go for dodgy burgers at least have the decency to go to burger king.

It is my dads birthday so I am buying him lunch then shopping for something to wear to the hen night in 2 weeks and I would like something to wear for monday. New job, new outfit lol

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Sounds like you've got a long, hard day in front of you :) I hope you have a nice lunch and you manage to pick out something nice. Yeah, I know. Gilles is addicted to McDonald's. I think it's mainly the desserts though so I don't think he eats the chips and burgers. He has a sweet tooth has our Gillou

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:47 AM
eww McFlurry? They are nasty. He is french they have the best puddings he is french they have the best puddings. He has bad taste lol.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't mind McFlurrys but I don't eat them all the time. He is unique though and that's what makes him so loveable. I'm just jealous though. I only have to LOOK at a McFlurry to put on 20 stone!!! Gilles must have AMAZINGLY fast metabolism

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 10:08 AM
right gotta go. You around later?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Yeah I should be. I'm out tonight but that won't be 'til around 9 or so so I'll be around 'til then. Enjoy your day hun :wavey:

Venle
04-04-2009, 10:22 AM
:wavey:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Morning Venla :wavey:

Venle
04-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Hello Eimear :wavey:

So Roger lost yesterday. Congrats for Muzza winning, though!

I'm still going for Nole in the final even though Murray will take it. :p

What's your point of view? :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah I was gutted Roger lost because I wanted Murray to move up to number 3. Still, he has a chance in the coming weeks. I actually don't know about tomorrow. I'd love to see Murray win and I think he has a great chance. It depends on how Djokovic is feeling physically and how well he plays to be honest. But, if Murray plays like he has been, I can't see Djokovic beating him

Davodus
04-04-2009, 10:53 AM
hello!

roger smashed his racquet so big, i loved it :lol: even though i am sad he lost

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Hey Dave! Yeah, Roger did smash his racket. That was SOOOO funny. I was just looking at the television going 'Oh my GOD!'

Davodus
04-04-2009, 11:03 AM
roger never does that! not since he got to the top anyway, he was always calm
but he is making so many forehand unforced errors these days, i'm glad he smashed it

i think players should do it more, it lets a lot of rage out :p

Venle
04-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Yeah, Murray takes it.

This race behind Nadal is getting pretty interesting. We're heading for another boring French Open, though. I'm not even looking forward to the tourney anymore. Rogi just getting more complexed about Rafa and Richard never makes results there. All we see is a lot of grunting and forehands zipping past you from a yellow HEAD's racquet.

Sorry about my pure optimism :)

Hi David! :hug:

Venle
04-04-2009, 11:05 AM
I must've had Muzza's "mouth open face" when Roger did that. :p I was so shocked! :lol:

But hey, they should really let the feelings out. Not be an iceberg Borg.

Davodus
04-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Yeah, Murray takes it.

This race behind Nadal is getting pretty interesting. We're heading for another boring French Open, though. I'm not even looking forward to the tourney anymore. Rogi just getting more complexed about Rafa and Richard never makes results there. All we see is a lot of grunting and forehands zipping past you from a yellow HEAD's racquet.

Sorry about my pure optimism :)

Hi David! :hug:

venla :wavey:

no! the french open will be different this year!! (but not on the womens side :p)

Venle
04-04-2009, 11:09 AM
venla :wavey:

no! the french open will be different this year!! (but not on the womens side :p)

We should hope so, no? :p

Yay, I hope Ana gets her GS tennis back on track again and defends her title. :D

Davodus
04-04-2009, 11:10 AM
We should hope so, no? :p

Yay, I hope Ana gets her GS tennis back on track again and defends her title. :D

we don't need to hope!! because it WILL be different :p

if ana doesn't at least make the QF i will be :mad:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah it lets a lot of rage out that's for sure. Erm guys ... I'm just going to go alright. I'm a little upset and confused right now and it's probably not the best idea for me to be posting here. I'll see you later :sad:

Davodus
04-04-2009, 11:16 AM
are you ok eimear?
i will be on msn later if you want to talk about it at all

Venle
04-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Oh, okay :sad: Catch you later E :hug:

we don't need to hope!! because it WILL be different :p

if ana doesn't at least make the QF i will be :mad:

Hoping is the first step for a change. :p

Yes :mad:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm okay Dave ... there was just a lot of horrible stuff said about me on the Gilles forum and now Maria seems to hate me too and I'm just having a little difficulty handling all the hatred around me right now because I'm really not a bad person. Anyway, don't want to drag down the forum so I'll see you guys around

Davodus
04-04-2009, 11:22 AM
ohhh we know you aren't a bad person don't worry!
and that gilles forum situation is just ridiculous, don't let the trolls get to you
Also, I'm sure maria doesn't hate you!!

venla...if nadal wins the french again, you will see me rage
lets hope richard wins it :lol:

i'll be back soon, going to play wii!

Venle
04-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Oh no, I'm so sorry Eimear :hug:

Just to let you know, I don't hate you. :)

Things will work out.

Venle
04-04-2009, 11:25 AM
venla...if nadal wins the french again, you will see me rage
lets hope richard wins it :lol:

i'll be back soon, going to play wii!

Oh, I wanna see that. :p

Yeah, that's the hope! Think about what it'd do to his confidence.

I'll be on MSN later if someone wants to talk with me. :)

Davodus
04-04-2009, 11:47 AM
his confidence would go down thats for sure!
i hope he loses to richard in the 3rd round :p

Masha91
04-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone! I am soooo annoyed with my cousin!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm okay Dave ... there was just a lot of horrible stuff said about me on the Gilles forum and now Maria seems to hate me too and I'm just having a little difficulty handling all the hatred around me right now because I'm really not a bad person. Anyway, don't want to drag down the forum so I'll see you guys around

All the work of my devil cousin!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah sorry for jumping to conclusions like that Maria :hug: I should have known you wouldn't be like that. It's just you know when you're emotional anyway you kind of take everything to heart. Anyway, I'd better return to the lunch table now so see you guys in a bit :wavey:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Don't worry about it, I know exactly what you mean. Enjoy lunch!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Righty I'm back peeps :hug: And in a happy mood now although I played football with my nephew which was NOT a good idea with my knee :lol: Pain isn't the word!!! oops

Masha91
04-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Oh dear I'm sure it hurts but I bet it was FUN!

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi Eim, just drop by and say hi :wavey:
I hope you're fine. Nat told me what happened the other day and I'm so sorry about that. Just ignore those people, you can always come to Richie's forum and get some love here. ;) We all love you!
Anyway, have a nice day!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi Steph, how are you?

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 01:53 PM
hey Maria. I'm good thanks. I missed Nole's match with Fed yesterday!! Because there was some stupid problem with the cable tv company and for 2 days, I wasn't able to go to the Internet and watch tv :fiery:
How about you? I heard that you've missed your test! Does it matter?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:05 PM
No I get to do a make up exam!

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 02:11 PM
that's good then!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Indeed it is, it's in a couple of weeks time.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Hi Steph :wavey: Didn't realise you were here. How you doing?

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Hello! I'm just watching Arsenal's match now. :lol:
I hope you are okay Eim! You don't have to care about all the haters. Just remember we all love you :D

Masha91
04-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Yes we love you even if my cousin says otherwise on my behalf! :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh yes. COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!! :armed: I'm good thanks Steph. Totally overwhelmed by all the support I've received. Thank you guys so much :hug:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Aw I love you guys too :hug:

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 02:44 PM
haha then Go Man Utd as well. Beat Aston Villa for us! hate them so much :devil:

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Hola todos:wavey:

Maria, who's your cousin then??

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:01 PM
hello tess long time between chats it feels!
how are you?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Hola Tess que tal mi amiga?

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Hello Tess :wavey:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 03:11 PM
:lol: Come on United ... GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Hola todos:wavey:

Maria, who's your cousin then??

An evil evil person who messed up with my computer settings and sent rude messages to my friends and sent out a mass IM saying I was drunk!

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 03:19 PM
:lol: Come on United ... GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

Some of my friends are Man Utd fans and they love C.Ronaldo very much. They always sing the song Glory Glory Man Utd to me :p That's why I know this song very well :lol: ,but I'm not supposed to know it cuz I'm a Gooner!

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 03:24 PM
An evil evil person who messed up with my computer settings and sent rude messages to my friends and sent out a mass IM saying I was drunk!

How come he was able to use your computer and did those things :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:31 PM
How come he was able to use your computer and did those things :lol:

He was at my house fixing the wifi.

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 03:33 PM
hello tess long time between chats it feels!
how are you?
Yeah I've been quite busy! Didn't have too much time to chat in here:lol: How've you been?

Are you serious?! Wow.. what a jerk.:eek:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah I've been quite busy! Didn't have too much time to chat in here:lol:

Are you serious?! Wow.. what a jerk.:eek:

Yeah I know, I had so much apologising to do!

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah I can imagine... but why the hell would he do that. Seriously :rolleyes:... I hope you kicked his arse after that:armed::lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Yeah I can imagine... but why the hell would he do that. Seriously :rolleyes:... I hope you kicked his arse after that:armed::lol:

He doesn't have any siblings of his own (neither do I) so he makes up for it by teasing me and no I didn't my parents made me bring up ice cream for him!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Yeah I've been quite busy! Didn't have too much time to chat in here:lol: How've you been?
quite well! despite the fact that none of my favourites know how to get beyond the 4th round of miami :p why have you been so busy? school?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:42 PM
I'm loving this Miami tournament, I hope I'll continue to once the final's over! :lol:

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm loving this Miami tournament, I hope I'll continue to once the final's over! :lol:

yay one more match to go :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:45 PM
yay one more match to go :lol:

I know, fingers crossed!

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 03:48 PM
I know, fingers crossed!

I'm so looking forward to the match! I know Nole is gonna beat him :armed:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I hope you're right!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:53 PM
i am going for novak as well :p

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Only because you dislike his opponent!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:57 PM
i would go for him against a lot of people!

Tess Gray
quite well! despite the fact that none of my favourites know how to get beyond the 4th round of miami :p why have you been so busy? school?

yeah:sad: It'll be really busy monday&tuesday, and after that there will hopefully be a more quiet period:p

Well I'm really excited nole is in the finals:banana: I really like him, so I was bummed when he had to play Jo in the quarters:p too much hotness for me:lol:. He'll thrash Muzza tomorrow, I just feel it:armed:

Masha91
Oh that makes me happy, Dave! :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 03:58 PM
yeah:sad: It'll be really busy monday&tuesday, and after that there will hopefully be a more quiet period:p

Well I'm really excited nole is in the finals:banana: I really like him, so I was bummed when he had to play Jo in the quarters:p too much hotness for me:lol:. He'll thrash Muzza tomorrow, I just feel it:armed:

Couldn't stand the heat? Haha!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Well you all know who I'm going for :p

Davodus
04-04-2009, 03:59 PM

welll at least a quiet period is on its way to you...i need one as well, i have uni work piling on me!

im hoping novak wins
if murray gets to number 3 i will be :mad:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Murray can't this week Dave because Nole got to the final

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:00 PM
he won't get the no.3 spot now!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Well you all know who I'm going for :p

Nole of course! :p

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Hah hah!!! You're such a joker Maria

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:02 PM
he won't get the no.3 spot now!

For now, thankfully.

Davodus
04-04-2009, 04:02 PM
yeah i know murray cant this week, but he will have more chances, and this will keep the gap further apart of novak can win it :p

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Hah hah!!! You're such a joker Maria

Djoker ;)

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Nole really needs this win. So I hope he can do it tomorrow!

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:04 PM
For now, thankfully.

Well, he can take it if Nole becomes no.1 :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Nole really needs this win. So I hope he can do it tomorrow!

Me too, it would be FANTASTIC for his confidence to post some good wins over quality opposition.

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Couldn't stand the heat? Haha!
Exactly... too much hotness on one court:sad: Shame one of them had to lose.

welll at least a quiet period is on its way to you...i need one as well, i have uni work piling on me!

im hoping novak wins
if murray gets to number 3 i will be :mad:

Oh that sucks. So exams coming up then? Or just "normal" work?

Muzza can NOT go to nr 3... unless Novak can go to nr 2:lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Well, he can take it if Nole becomes no.1 :lol:

Well in that case!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Exactly... too much hotness on one court:sad: Shame one of them had to lose.

Oh that sucks. So exams coming up then? Or just "normal" work?

Muzza can NOT go to nr 3... unless Novak can go to nr 2:lol:

not exams really, i have 2 online exams per week, and i have some big assignments and shit to do
it's just fucking annoying stuff that shits me off a lot :lol:
it seems so worthless sometimes, like why the hell am i writing a 2000 word essay on whether the sydney olympics were a success? how can i write 2000 words on that and well!!
thats my rant for the day

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Well good luck to them both. I just hope it's a good match

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Me too Eim, looks like it will be!

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I don't think Nole will be numero uno any time soon... Rafa is too good.

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:13 PM
I know but we can dream!

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 04:13 PM
not exams really, i have 2 online exams per week, and i have some big assignments and shit to do
it's just fucking annoying stuff that shits me off a lot :lol:
it seems so worthless sometimes, like why the hell am i writing a 2000 word essay on whether the sydney olympics were a success? how can i write 2000 words on that and well!!
thats my rant for the day

But tell me... were they a success?

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 04:14 PM
I know but we can dream!
And what a beautiful dream that is, no?:D

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:15 PM
And what a beautiful dream that is, no?:D

A beautiful dream that will eventually becomes the reality :lol:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Oh and tell me is there something wrong with your msn by any chance, Dave?

Davodus
04-04-2009, 04:16 PM
But tell me... were they a success?

yes they were
but i have to look at it from a sociological standpoint
so like issues of race, gender, social class, tv coverage, the history of the event and the sub-events
its just booooring

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:16 PM

Word to your mother!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah Dave ... what's wrong with it?

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 04:17 PM

Yes I believe so as well;):D

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:18 PM
what are you studying? why are you writing about stuff like that...

Davodus
04-04-2009, 04:25 PM
i'm studying sort of exercise science/sports physio
but as im only first semester of 2nd year, its still before it splits, and some people will split into sports education, and some into the exercise science i want to do, and this is a subject for the education part
it's so boring :(

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 04:38 PM
So when will it split? In the 3rd year? Or after your bachelor degree?

Davodus
04-04-2009, 04:40 PM
it splits at the end of this semester i think
then it gets super hard for me and super easy for them!

Tess Gray
04-04-2009, 04:42 PM
:lol: Well I don't think it'll be easy for them either:p

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:45 PM
It's interesting that you can study something about exercise science in uni.
I don't think we can study stuff like that here. All of us just do the usual subjects like Business or Law in uni.:p

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Or psychology? Which is what all the cool kids do.

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm hoping to do criminology in uni, somthing similar to psychology.

Davodus
:lol: Well I don't think it'll be easy for them either:p

no its so easy for them

i have to do 3 really had, practical type subjects, one where i have to learn the protocol for 30 exercise tests, and then in testing conditions do 5 on a client! so hard :sad:

Masha91
Yes, my friend does a double major in psych and crim.

Stephie Cesc
04-04-2009, 04:51 PM
that must be fun!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Well, she actually has to do two stats subjects!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Guys just to let you know I've opened a new thread in which we can talk about our favourite tennis players who Richie is friends with, we can share pictures of our favourite players, articles, news and videos. Just an idea so feel free to post and check it out

Masha91
04-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Good idea for a thread Eim, I'll check it out soon!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Guys just to let you know I've opened a new thread in which we can talk about our favourite tennis players who Richie is friends with, we can share pictures of our favourite players, articles, news and videos. Just an idea so feel free to post and check it out

good place to talk about gilles since we are now boycotting his thread :p

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Yeah, did someone give you the idea over FB?

04-04-2009, 05:04 PM
I've made a post for ya Eimear!! :)

Davodus
04-04-2009, 05:04 PM
im going to bed now all, cya :wavey:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:10 PM
:wavey: Dave.

Hi Mia!

04-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Hey Maria, how was your party? Good craic?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Hey it sure was I made a new friend who's born the day before me and loves Doctor Who, very cool. How are you?

04-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey it sure was I made a new friend who's born the day before me and loves Doctor Who, very cool. How are you?

:bigclap: hooray for new friends. Glad you had fun, and they like Dr Who, ideal :yeah:

I am grand thanks, had a good sleep. Although someone was evil to me on youtube, sent me a rude insulting message. :sobbing:

~*BGT*~
04-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Oh, my crappy day just got 10 times better. :D I was able to book my flight to Paris for $654 which is a heck of a lot cheaper than the $900-1000+ I've been seeing. I saved at least $250! :woohoo:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:16 PM
:clap: hooray for new friends. Glad you had fun, and they like Dr Who, ideal :yeah:

I am grand thanks, had a good sleep. Although someone was evil to me on youtube, sent me a rude insulting message. :sobbing:

I know, I love meeting new people!

Aww what did the meanie say?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Oh, my crappy day just got 10 times better. :D I was able to book my flight to Paris for $654 which is a heck of a lot cheaper than the $900-1000+ I've been seeing. I saved at least $250! :woohoo:

Good work, Paris!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Paris, France that reminds me I need to do my French uni work oh Russian too.

04-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Just calling me a bitch and similar stuff along those lines, its okay though, gotta take the rough with the smooth if you're gonna put yourself out there. I shouldn't be so sensitive about things. :)

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Just calling me a bitch and similar stuff along those lines, its okay though, gotta take the rough with the smooth if you're gonna put yourself out there. I shouldn't be so sensitive about things. :)

Freakin' weirdos, don't give them another thought. Oh and we're all allowed to be sensitive and vent!

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 05:21 PM
ooops I just fell asleep for 2 hours.

My ankle is now nicely swollen. I was at the supermarket and there was a queue to leave and a stupid woman slammed into the back of my leg with her trolley earlier (she did at least have the decency to apologise). I have iced it but I can hardly walk on it.

Her even more idiotic partner pushed in front of me and shouted move and stop holding everyone up. This was right by this old man who had a walking stick, he took issue with the mans tone and I thought they were going to have a fight even though the old man was about 80. The young man backed down and said no I'm talking about the people in front and it turned out the people in front was a family and the girl couldn't be much older than me (really early 30s if that she looked) and she had mobility problems because she had had a stroke (scary someone that young can have a stroke)and the trolley had got stuck and she couldn't move it so he looked like a proper idiot. He did try and help her in the end but she told him to get lost. I lost my temper a bit (not too badly though thank goodness) and shouted at him and told him he was an idiot.

Supermarkets have queues at the weekend deal with it. If you can't wait while you are behind 3 disabled people for 2 minutes you are just showing yourself up to be an idiot.

I can't bear rude people it is the one thing that makes me lose my temper. I am generally really good mainly because my temper is so fiery. I got told when I was younger that if I didn't control it, it would control me and I always remember that and try and count to 10 ;)

Other than that I had a good day. I hope I can walk on my ankle by monday though.

Davodus
04-04-2009, 05:22 PM
i still haven't gone to bed as i'm having a war with an evil moth that is causing trouble in my room :lol:

04-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Freakin' weirdos, don't give them another thought. Oh and we're all allowed to be sensitive and vent!

You're right, shouldn't let it tarnish my day. How is your Russian coming along? Mine has come to a bit of halt, concentrating on Spanish at present, just easier with the alphabet and all. ;)

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Hello! Sleep, something I should be doing soon.

Sorry to hear about your ankle, hopefully it gets better, rude people can get on your nerves, I understand. Glad you had a good day other than that.

04-04-2009, 05:23 PM
i still haven't gone to bed as i'm having a war with an evil moth that is causing trouble in my room :lol:

:rolls: Dave, you have a fabulous turn of phrase. :yeah:

Davodus
04-04-2009, 05:24 PM
ooops I just fell asleep for 2 hours.

My ankle is now nicely swollen. I was at the supermarket and there was a queue to leave and a stupid woman slammed into the back of my leg with her trolley earlier (she did at least have the decency to apologise). I have iced it but I can hardly walk on it.

Her even more idiotic partner pushed in front of me and shouted move and stop holding everyone up. This was right by this old man who had a walking stick, he took issue with the mans tone and I thought they were going to have a fight even though the old man was about 80. The young man backed down and said no I'm talking about the people in front and it turned out the people in front was a family and the girl couldn't be much older than me (really early 30s if that she looked) and she had mobility problems because she had had a stroke (scary someone that young can have a stroke)and the trolley had got stuck and she couldn't move it so he looked like a proper idiot. He did try and help her in the end but she told him to get lost. I lost my temper a bit (not too badly though thank goodness) and shouted at him and told him he was an idiot.

Supermarkets have queues at the weekend deal with it. If you can't wait while you are behind 3 disabled people for 2 minutes you are just showing yourself up to be an idiot.

I can't bear rude people it is the one thing that makes me lose my temper. I am generally really good mainly because my temper is so fiery. I got told when I was younger that if I didn't control it, it would control me and I always remember that and try and count to 10 ;)

Other than that I had a good day. I hope I can walk on my ankle by monday though.

i can tell you if that happened to me, there would be some serious rage going on :lol:
hope your ankle is ok

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:24 PM
You're right, shouldn't let it tarnish my day. How is your Russian coming along? Mine has come to a bit of halt, concentrating on Spanish at present, just easier with the alphabet and all. ;)

Mine's coming along okay, I should do the hw soon though :lol:

The Cyrillic alphabet is way cooler! Russian FTW!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 05:25 PM
:rolls: Dave, you have a fabulous turn of phrase. :yeah:

:p
it is a crazed moth, it is so flighty, and every time i get near it to squish it, it takes off into my face!

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Oh but Dave you should be going to bed soon, come to think of it so should I!

04-04-2009, 05:26 PM
FTW? Quoi?

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:27 PM
FTW? Quoi?

For the win, sorry my friends and I use it a lot.

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 05:28 PM
i can tell you if that happened to me, there would be some serious rage going on :lol:
hope your ankle is ok

Well I think it taught the guy a lesson he did look mortified because he looked like such an idiot. So maybe he will learn not to be such an impatient moron in future. My mum didn't say anything to him but she is disabled too and has a stick so she was not too impressed either. If it had been my mum he had told to move I think I might have hit him so good job it wasn't.

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Eim,:wavey: I have a terrible insolation right now, more than 7 hours under the sun with no sleep,:D and drinking :drink:limoncello in the last 2 hours,:D I am more than ready for tonight, I guess. :lol::lol::lol:

Davodus
04-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Well I think it taught the guy a lesson he did look mortified because he looked like such an idiot. So maybe he will learn not to be such an impatient moron in future. My mum didn't say anything to him but she is disabled too and has a stick so she was not too impressed either. If it had been my mum he had told to move I think I might have hit him so good job it wasn't.

i can't believe they didn't even say sorry to you for running into you though! and im surprised someone didnt hit him...at least he got put in his place

04-04-2009, 05:34 PM
For the win, sorry my friends and I use it a lot.

Ah, I see. No worries, I must be getting old ;) Don't worry though, Russian is still on my to do list.

04-04-2009, 05:37 PM
:p
it is a crazed moth, it is so flighty, and every time i get near it to squish it, it takes off into my face!

Softly softly catchee mothee ;)

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Ah, I see. No worries, I must be getting old ;) Don't worry though, Russian is still on my to do list.

I'm sure you're not that old, not too many people know it all, impossible with all the new acronyms and slang, etc. Cool because Russian is awesome!

Davodus
04-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Softly softly catchee mothee ;)

i killed it :ras:

i win, devil moth :p

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I felt very sorry for the girl. Her movement on her right side was very laboured and it must be incidents like that which totally sap your confidence when you are recovering from something serious.

I wonder if she would get full movement back, I suppose it depends on what type of stroke it is and what caused it.

My mum has quite limited mobility down her one side. She has had it for 15 years now and they have never told her what caused it. They said it wasn't a stroke but some kind of viral thing but in a fortnight she went from being very active to barely being able to lift her leg and arm on one side and it has never gone back to normal. It was years before she had the control back in her leg to drive a car and she has never been able to work since which still upsets her.

I say for the win, so it has made it to us oldies ;)

04-04-2009, 05:42 PM
i killed it :ras:

i win, devil moth :p

Dave 1 - Nature 0

Good work :yeah:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 05:45 PM
good place to talk about gilles since we are now boycotting his thread :p

Absolutely Dave. I didn't want to come out and say it but that was the REAL reason behind opening it to be perfectly honest with you. But it also gives us a chance to discuss all tennis players there too

Davodus
04-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Dave 1 - Nature 0

Good work :yeah:

:cool:

04-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Right, as much fun as I am having - I must away for me tea. Lovely to chat with y'all. :hug: all round.

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Bye Mia, I should be going soon too!

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 05:49 PM
I still don't get a vibe that Richie and Gilles are that friendly. I don't think they are necessarily unfriendly though. Maybe that don't have much in common.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Sorry guys I've been doing a million things at once and not really having time to catch up here. Isabelle I'm so glad you're having a great time m'dear. I will reply to you I promise :lol: Actually, yeah Ellen suggested it on FB and myself and Marion thought it would be a good idea. Tori, hope your ankle is okay sweetie :hug:

Masha91
04-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Bed time for me now, :wavey:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 05:52 PM
See you Mia. Might catch you later :hug:

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 06:06 PM
I so need to tidy up but I also need food and to sleep and to do some computer work. Which should I do?

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 06:06 PM
PLEASE, Marion if you read this post your pics of Gillou and Richie practising together at IW. they were so great Merci! :)
latest pics of Gillou availbable: at flickr
Allez Gillou champion! :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirsasha/3411153134/

I have a "date" now with Roberto, let's see what "happens", easy to imagine. :)

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 06:09 PM
I still don't get a vibe that Richie and Gilles are that friendly. I don't think they are necessarily unfriendly though. Maybe that don't have much in common.

I agree, I think they are friends but they had very different careers and junior times and they have some different personalities, as you said not much in common.:)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Stay talking to us Tori, simple as ... :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Great pictures Isa thanks :) Enjoy your date!!!

but-it's-ok
04-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi everyone,I'm Di:wavey:

I'm an admirer of Ritchie's;) Seen him play in Nottingham. His lovely quote'I'm the Federer of Nottingham' is something I will always remember. He's a sweetie. I was there when he won Nottingham on his 19th birthday,a very special moment. We all sang 'Happy birthday'to him with beaten finalist Max Mirnyi leading us,so sweet and in tune:awww:

I remember him beating Squillari for his 1st major Tour match win in Monte Carlo,at 15. He's such a shotmaker:hearts:

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 08:17 PM
^^
this lady is awesome!!!!:bounce:

what a wonderful introduction!!! :worship

but-it's-ok
04-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Isabelle,you're too kind:hug:

I have so many memories of Ritchie's matches. I have lots of photos of him from his matches in Nottingham,they're in photo albums,have to get that scanner of mine to do some work.

So Isabelle,how has your day been?

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 08:30 PM
I am in Torino, just went back to a friend's house after a date with a former boyfriend, nothing special.
I am here for the weekend, we have 4 hours of lunch eating all kind of pasta and meal and then 3 hours of drinking limoncello and capuccino, all under the sun, I almost had an insolation. now I am trying to get ready for the disco night and the dance floor, I am happy, great weekend so far!:)

and you, how was your day and what are you doing tonight?

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone,I'm Di:wavey:

I'm an admirer of Ritchie's;) Seen him play in Nottingham. His lovely quote'I'm the Federer of Nottingham' is something I will always remember. He's a sweetie. I was there when he won Nottingham on his 19th birthday,a very special moment. We all sang 'Happy birthday'to him with beaten finalist Max Mirnyi leading us,so sweet and in tune:awww:

I remember him beating Squillari for his 1st major Tour match win in Monte Carlo,at 15. He's such a shotmaker:hearts:

I'm very jealous. Hi Di

I soo need a date. There are just absolutely no nice men where I live.

04-04-2009, 08:35 PM
re. Nottingham - Richie Hood, (sorry but I was watching Robin Hood earlier)

Evening all. :wavey:

Hi Di, nice to meet you.

Hey Tori, I wanted to say earlier re. Twix's, I think after public outcry they are back being veggie again. I remember Mars, Snickers, Bounty, Galaxy was all off limits for us, but they reversed that - I know for sure Galaxy is fine, cos I just had some ;)

but-it's-ok
04-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Tori,Mia:wavey:

I am in Torino, just went back to a friend's house after a date with a former boyfriend, nothing special.
I am here for the weekend, we have 4 hours of lunch eating all kind of pasta and meal and then 3 hours of drinking limoncello and capuccino, all under the sun, I almost had an insolation. now I am trying to get ready for the disco night and the dance floor, I am happy, great weekend so far!:)

and you,how was your day and what are you doing tonight?

Oooh that sounds so lovely Isabelle. Its good that you can have a nice date with a former boyfriend. Torino,I have never been to Italy ever. I don't get much time to go to discos,go dancing. It doesn't bother me,I'd rather do karaoke at home or at friends. I love singing,it relaxes me:lol:

My day was great until after the Norwich match myself and Craig,my boyfriend went to. We lost 1-0:tears: I wouldn't have been so:sad:but we had a goal disallowed:mad: It wasn't given because the linesman told the referee he had seen a fowl on Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper. But on replay,it showed that a Sheffield Wednesday player had pushed his own goalkeeper,and not our forward who had put the ball in the net. Otherwise its been great,I always love going to Norwich,a great City,lovely people,lots of nightlife,bars,nightclubs,you'd be fine there;):hug:

To be honest I'm not doing much now,just talk on here for a bit then log off and have an early night because I am very tired,its a 3 hour drive back to Chesterfield.

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 08:51 PM
re. Nottingham - Richie Hood, (sorry but I was watching Robin Hood earlier)

Evening all. :wavey:

Hi Di, nice to meet you.

Hey Tori, I wanted to say earlier re. Twix's, I think after public outcry they are back being veggie again. I remember Mars, Snickers, Bounty, Galaxy was all off limits for us, but they reversed that - I know for sure Galaxy is fine, cos I just had some ;)

I heard about 2 months ago that they weren't I thought they were before because they said after the outcry that pretty much everything was. When I checked they aren't. Neither are bountys btw but i never ate those

These are the only veggie masters food products

http://www.marsconsumercare.co.uk/veg_prodlst.asp

sucks doesn't it :(

isabelle86
04-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Tori,Mia:wavey:

My day was great until after the Norwich match myself and Craig,my boyfriend went to. We lost 1-0:tears: I wouldn't have been so:sad:but we had a goal disallowed:mad: It wasn't given because the linesman told the referee he had seen a fowl on Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper. But on replay,it showed that a Sheffield Wednesday player had pushed his own goalkeeper,and not our forward who had put the ball in the net. Otherwise its been great,I always love going to Norwich,a great City,lovely people,lots of nightlife,bars,nightclubs,you'd be fine there;):hug:

To be honest I'm not doing much now,just talk on here for a bit then log off and have an early night because I am very tired,its a 3 hour drive back to Chesterfield.

what a shame and a pity what happened in the match! it's a robbery! :( try to forget as soon as possible! your descrption of Norwich sounds so great and cool! :)
I am going to a restaurant now and later to a disco and after hour, see ya tomorrow! :)

but-it's-ok
04-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Goodnight Isabelle:wavey::hug: Enjoy your night out;):hug:

I am dieting right now:tape: I am trying to cut out chocolate altogether,but with Easter coming there's a fat chance of that:lol:

Galaxy:lick: I admire people who can stick to veggie food. I am trying to do that,but its not easy. I am eating WeightWatchers foods,I find them very tasty,but its so very boring sometimes.

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:05 PM
If you find weightwatchers hard, have you tried slimming world. I lost 3 1/2 stone with them going back a few years. In fact it was that easy to lose weight i lost too much and had to put some back on.

04-04-2009, 09:09 PM
I heard about 2 months ago that they weren't I thought they were before because they said after the outcry that pretty much everything was. When I checked they aren't. Neither are bountys btw but i never ate those

These are the only veggie masters food products

http://www.marsconsumercare.co.uk/veg_prodlst.asp

sucks doesn't it :(

Ah, right, sorry. Hope I didn't get your hopes up there :o, It does suck, they can obviously get by without putting animal products in, so why do some still do it. It makes no sense. Once every six months I have an one day M&M binge, just to tide me over. ;)

Goodnight Isabelle:wavey::hug: Enjoy your night out;):hug:

I am dieting right now:tape: I am trying to cut out chocolate altogether,but with Easter coming there's a fat chance of that:lol:

Galaxy:lick: I admire people who can stick to veggie food. I am trying to do that,but its not easy. I am eating WeightWatchers foods,I find them very tasty,but its so very boring sometimes.

As Eimear said to me yesterday, shouldn't feel guilty about eating choccy. I ate an Easter Egg yesterday and felt terrible for it. But life is short, can't dwell on lapses. Are you on the points system WW thing?

(oh I am not strict veggie, I was but health reasons forbid to much strictness, unfortunately)

but-it's-ok
04-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Wow Tori:worship: Actually,no I find Weightwatchers diet does help me.. Well when I say diet,I just mainly eat their foods,cut down on junk,don't fill my plate so full. I snack on yoghurts,fruit,I cant resist raisins especially those yoghurty ones you can buy. Its daft but if you don't buy junk you cant eat it:lol: I do love ice cream though,so thats my weekly treat:D

I cut down drastically 2 years ago and lost over 2 stone doing the same thing,but I had a bit of a family crisis and unfortunately I put the weight back on:(

I want to lose another 2 stone, I've been on the cutting down regime for 6 weeks and I have lost a stone.

Mia I'm not strict with points,thank goodness:lol: I'm not obsessed weighing myself,just once a fortnight. I eat Weightwatchers ice cream and their chocolate mini rolls:lick:

04-04-2009, 09:27 PM
I was on WW for a while, but I was finding I had to eat more than usual :confused:, anyway, recently I haven't even been trying to loose weight, literally doing nothing, and it is falling off. Bizarre, but extremely welcome ;)

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm about 9 stone at the moment and it is the best weight for me. I got down to about 7 1/2 and I looked like skeletor. I don't know how these celebs stay that skinny it doesn't look nice and my periods stopped. So I've put back on 1 and a bit. I eat plenty of crap but I moderate it with exercise and do things like don't have butter on bread etc. One of my biggest things was cutting out unnecessary spreads and sauces (I have marg on the weekend as a treat) and cutting out booze. I used to be a pints girl and now I'm the odd glass of wine. If I have a binge I go spirits and a diet mixer.

Luckily (or unluckily cos I have IBS too) I have a really high metabolism.

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:33 PM
I was on WW for a while, but I was finding I had to eat more than usual :confused:, anyway, recently I haven't even been trying to loose weight, literally doing nothing, and it is falling off. Bizarre, but extremely welcome ;)

are you feeling ok generally?

Sudden weight loss (although nice) is a bit worrying.

but-it's-ok
04-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Doing nothing and weight falling off,thats pretty special Mia,unique;) BTW I hope your health problems don't have too serious an impact on your life:awww::hug:

Some people say eating WW foods makes you more hungry. What started me off eating healthier was that I had high blood pressure,and as it runs in my family I thought I had better diet,but not that I was ever advised to by my GP. I just looked around the Supermarket for healthier food,which I had never done much before,and I found I liked the food. I always tend to go it alone if I can,rather than go to Groups,I feel too self conscious to go to a Slimming Group:(

Tori I just haven't ever felt the need to drink or smoke. IBS:awww:that is horrible. I used to work with a lady who had that. I hope you get some relief from it:hug:

Anyway,I'm going off to bed now. Its been lovely to meet you all,you've all made me feel so welcome:worship::hug: You're all so sweet here:awww: I'll talk to you guys tomorrow,and look forward to meeting more of you.

Goodnight:wavey::hug:

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 09:42 PM
see you tomorrow. I suppose I should go to sleep but I feel very awake tonight. Prob cos of me sleeping the afternoon away.

04-04-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm about 9 stone at the moment and it is the best weight for me. I got down to about 7 1/2 and I looked like skeletor. I don't know how these celebs stay that skinny it doesn't look nice and my periods stopped. So I've put back on 1 and a bit. I eat plenty of crap but I moderate it with exercise and do things like don't have butter on bread etc. One of my biggest things was cutting out unnecessary spreads and sauces (I have marg on the weekend as a treat) and cutting out booze. I used to be a pints girl and now I'm the odd glass of wine. If I have a binge I go spirits and a diet mixer.

Luckily (or unluckily cos I have IBS too) I have a really high metabolism.

That's good that you've found a happy medium, (these celebs really must be miserable a whole lot of the time, and I don't know how Nicole Richie keeps getting pregnant??) Also good that you've found your culprit foods, and know to limit them. Weekend treats are grand things, keeps you motivated throughout the week I find :yeah:.

are you feeling ok generally?

Sudden weight loss (although nice) is a bit worrying.

Ah thanks hun, :hug: yeah I am fine really, just drinking water rather than fizzys (even though they were diet) and because of thyroid probs have been put on meds for that, my previous tubbyness was down to underactive thyroid me thinks and its now being rectified. :) Thanks for your concern though, :hug:

Doing nothing and weight falling off,thats pretty special Mia,unique;) BTW I hope your health problems don't have too serious an impact on your life:awww::hug:

Anyway,I'm going off to bed now. Its been lovely to meet you all,you've all made me feel so welcome:worship::hug: You're all so sweet here:awww: I'll talk to you guys tomorrow,and look forward to meeting more of you.

Goodnight:wavey::hug:

Thanks Di, it was nice to meet you too. Hope to chat again. :wavey:

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 10:04 PM
That's good that you've found a happy medium, (these celebs really must be miserable a whole lot of the time, and I don't know how Nicole Richie keeps getting pregnant??) Also good that you've found your culprit foods, and know to limit them. Weekend treats are grand things, keeps you motivated throughout the week I find :yeah:.

I have no idea how they get pregnant. I am properly curvy but I like it (apart from my bum which is too big) I have a tiny waist but big hips lol.

Ah thanks hun, :hug: yeah I am fine really, just drinking water rather than fizzys (even though they were diet) and because of thyroid probs have been put on meds for that, my previous tubbyness was down to underactive thyroid me thinks and its now being rectified. :) Thanks for your concern though, :hug:

Are you better now you are on meds? I was borderline overactive a while ago when I was tested but they didn't want to give me meds and it seemed to correct itself when i was a bit more sensible with what I ate. I have noticed my vision is worse at the moment though and I know double vision is a symptom of overactive thyroid so I may go back to the doctors.

04-04-2009, 10:18 PM
I have no idea how they get pregnant. I am properly curvy but I like it (apart from my bum which is too big) I have a tiny waist but big hips lol.

Are you better now you are on meds? I was borderline overactive a while ago when I was tested but they didn't want to give me meds and it seemed to correct itself when i was a bit more sensible with what I ate. I have noticed my vision is worse at the moment though and I know double vision is a symptom of overactive thyroid so I may go back to the doctors.

I am like that, I look like a guitar :lol: only straight on curviness though, not sideways, flat as a board that way :lol:

Well the meds are a little tentative, cos once I start properly, I have to be on them forever, because my thyroid will give up making thyroxine completely then cos it won't see the point in bothering (I have a teenager for a thyroid :lol:) so I am on a tiny dose just now, but it will be increased when my thyroid properly packs in. I went to a specialist thyroid dr, do you just visit your GP? I am sorry that your eyesight is suffering, could that be from some other factor do you think? Without wanting to be too personal and nosey, but have you heard of Candidasis because that can effect thyroid and give eye problems and IBS. :shrug:

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 10:36 PM
[quote]Without wanting to be too personal and nosey, but have you heard of Candidasis because that can effect thyroid and give eye problems and IBS. [\quote]

yes I had that looked in to. I had saw a specialist and had a ton of tests done, bloods for pretty much everything you can think of, gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound, chest x-ray etc. a year ago as I was feeling really poorly. They couldn't find anything really so you get IBS diagnosed as a default position. It is definitely stress triggered and certain foods. I can't eat oats etc. I think they thought that the thyroid was linked to the IBS as I wasn't getting the right nutrients from food. I also went very anaemic and was having fainting fits and all sorts.

It has fortunately gone a lot better so as long as I drink aloe vera juice (no idea why this helps but it does a lot) my stomach isn't too bad and I only have to take IBS meds when I'm really bad which is good because they really really upset my skin they give me spotty teenage skin. lol.

The eyesight is prob just age I have an astigmatism which does cause double vision anyway but I had better get it checked out just to be sure.

04-04-2009, 10:51 PM
[quote]Without wanting to be too personal and nosey, but have you heard of Candidasis because that can effect thyroid and give eye problems and IBS. [\quote]

yes I had that looked in to. I had saw a specialist and had a ton of tests done, bloods for pretty much everything you can think of, gastroscopy, colonoscopy, ultrasound, chest x-ray etc. a year ago as I was feeling really poorly. They couldn't find anything really so you get IBS diagnosed as a default position. It is definitely stress triggered and certain foods. I can't eat oats etc. I think they thought that the thyroid was linked to the IBS as I wasn't getting the right nutrients from food. I also went very anaemic and was having fainting fits and all sorts.

It has fortunately gone a lot better so as long as I drink aloe vera juice (no idea why this helps but it does a lot) my stomach isn't too bad and I only have to take IBS meds when I'm really bad which is good because they really really upset my skin they give me spotty teenage skin. lol.

The eyesight is prob just age I have an astigmatism which does cause double vision anyway but I had better get it checked out just to be sure.

Oh hun sounds like you've been through the mill a bit :hug:

I hope you don't mind talking about this is such a public arena, its all very new to me and nice to have someone to bounce ideas off. It all sounds very familiar except your thyroid doesn't know when to quit, and mine doesn't know when to get started. :lol:

I take Aloe vera juice, it does help, although it tastes yukky. And its natural which can only be good. :)

Cloudygirl
04-04-2009, 11:18 PM
nah I don't mind discussing it in public if other people find it too much though and want me to shut up just say I won't be offended ;).

Aloe vera does help. If I don't drink a capful of it a day my stomach pretty much niggles constantly. My thyroid as I said seems to have gone back ok but I remember after being told it was a problem googling the symptoms and I had every single thing on the list pretty much.

I tend to get medical problems now i always have something. I used to be very healthy then I got glandular fever in 2003 and since then I pick up everything it must have killed my immune system.