The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7 [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah :lol: I do feel sorry for you guys though because that's the only tennis you get. There's a lot of tennis played in Europe so we're lucky our sleep patterns aren't affected too much

Masha91
04-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Indeed, now there's even more tennis being there with the Masters Cup being moved to London from Shanghai!

Well, at least we get a home slam and the Brisbane tournament is great too.

~*BGT*~
04-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah did you hear about what happened yesterday? During the Jo/Gilles match Raf (Gambit 84 - don't know if you know him?) was calling Jo a monkey and said it several times. As I'm sure you're aware, monkey is a very racist term so myself and Marion went in and perfectly calmly and maturely told him that we felt he used a racist term and everyone started having a go at myself and Marion (Yavor in particular which I was shocked at because I'd always considered him a friend) so I decided fuck it I'm not dealing with this shit so I'm just not going to post there anymore. What were you buying tickets for? Anything nice?

What thread was that? :mad: You can report posts. Just click the ! button and you can report it and if it's deemed bad by the mods, it will be deleted.

all you horny for russian men women in here :p you only add the a to the surname if you plan on living in russia (or bulgaria for tess)/being a russian speaking family
otherwise you can just be the same name without the a ;)

Tessa Dimitrova sounds good actually :p

Hey guys :wavey: Dani, yup yup Marion's got Tsonga so stick her name in there ;) She wanted Monfils too but I told her off for being so greedy and stealing Gilles' boyfriend away from him :haha: Dave, thanks for that piece of info. Mia, you didn't keep me up. I wanted to stay up :) I'm just sorry I didn't get back. I woke up at 5am but the match was over :( Was it a good match?

I'll add her :p

Oh, so you've claimed Safin? :D Anyone got Tsonga, Nadal, Blake, Federer, Murray ( :o ) ? So as far as Gasquetaire/tennis player couples, we've got:

Dani Koroleva
Eimear Simon
Lauren Ancic
Tessa Dimitrova
Jo Gasquet (I think :confused: )
and introducing Mia Safina

Adding Marion Tsonga :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
What thread was that? :mad: You can report posts. Just click the ! button and you can report it and if it's deemed bad by the mods, it will be deleted.

Tessa Dimitrova sounds good actually :p

I'll add her :p

Adding Marion Tsonga :)

Myself and Marion have reported the posts in question but we're not sure whether anything has been done or not. Its disgusting and they're all standing up for the guy in question. Absolutely crazy. It was the Chameleon Thread Part 1 or something like that. It starts at P.194/5 (with his comment). Tessa Dimitrova sounds awesome! And I'm sure Marion will be delighted with her name :p I've just told her :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 07:04 PM
You know the name Maria goes with just about any last name because it's so universal! :lol:

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Eimear, we are not standing by the guy, at least not me, not at all,
he is a racist, period.
I don't know how to report posts (and how to open threads)
just one thing in solidarity if both of you don't come back I will also leave the forum.
leaving the forum as i said in my intro I will be talking to myself about my fave player. (it was my only chance to speak to other fans of Gilles).

and here I am in a Richie thread, my first post outside the poulailler.

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Hope it continues to improve!

I had to switch agencies on account of the fact that despite like eleven lessons with the other I still couldn't turn properly! :lol:

It is unusual here to have more than one instructor. I had 4 and it took me 5 years to pass. oops. I am a great driver now though

Just regular then? :lol:

It's okay to be nerdy, my passion for British sci-fi is somewhat nerdy I must admit.

British sci-fi isn't nerdy it is all good.

I went up to the shop with my Mam in her car and seeing as its sunny I pulled down the window and I was resting my hand on the edge of the window. Anyway, we parked up and my Mam pulls up the window (we have electric windows) and squashes my hand!!! :sad:

Yup there were loads of people around so I was standing in my bra in front of a load of people ... the embarrassment! My boss had to loan me a jacket. The shame

Ok you might challenge for being more unfortunate than me. I chopped off the top of my finger though and had to have it sewn back on. I lost a part of the pad and the nail doesn't grow properly but I never ended up in my bra in public ;) As i said before I did set fire to my hair though.

Eimear, we are not standing by the guy, at least not me, not at all,
he is a racist, period.
I don't know how to report posts (and how to open threads)
just one thing in solidarity if both of you don't come back I will also leave the forum.
leaving the forum as i said in my intro I will be talking to myself about my fave player. (it was my only chance to speak to other fans of Gilles).

and here I am in a Richie thread, go figure.

Stay in here almost everyone loves Gilles here anyway.

(if you guys hadn't already guessed I have only just discovered the wonders of multi quote)

Keijan
04-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Please don't do that, Isa. There is no such thing as solidarity here, I mean, I know how happy Gilles' board makes you, it wouldn't be right for you to leave it. Eim and I have been thinking about it for a long while now actually, because other things happened, and what happened yesterday and today just convinced us it was the only thing we could do.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Oh Isa ... :hug: I didn't mean you when I said people were standing by him. I meant the likes of Yavor and Ted. No, you stood by us and I'll be grateful to that forever :hug: Please don't leave the Gilles forum because of us sweetheart. Some day we will go back I promise. Just let the dust settle for a while. Everyone loves you chez Gilles so please PLEASE don't leave :hug:

Keijan
04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Oh and thank you for the Marion Tsonga, sweeties :hug:

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 09:16 PM
on that subject how many times do I have to tell you guys that Richie is mine ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:18 PM
It is unusual here to have more than one instructor. I had 4 and it took me 5 years to pass. oops. I am a great driver now though
Ok you might challenge for being more unfortunate than me. I chopped off the top of my finger though and had to have it sewn back on. I lost a part of the pad and the nail doesn't grow properly but I never ended up in my bra in public ;) As i said before I did set fire to my hair though.
Stay in here almost everyone loves Gilles here anyway.
(if you guys hadn't already guessed I have only just discovered the wonders of multi quote)

Well done on discovering multi quote Tori :lol: Wow ... I think we're having a competition here as to who's more unfortunate :lol: I'll give you the chopping your finger one. Yeah being in a bra in public was VERY embarrassing! You have a point actually. Isa you should stay here. All the best people chez Gilles are here anyway and he's incredibly popular here. I passed on my 2nd test so I didn't do two badly. I had 2 instructors. 1 for each test.

Btw Tori you sticking around for Mandy? Could do with someone to watch it with

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Yup where's Dani with her list? We need to add Victoria 'Tori' Gasquet ... I just think your full name goes better with Gasquet :lol:

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 09:25 PM
of course.

Although I might have a nap in between.

I had two tests although I drove better on my first one but the examiner was evil. Our test centre is at the top of the road and he had failed me by the bottom (I'm not kidding I saw him tick the box) but he made me do the whole test. On the second test I made a few mistakes but had a lovely examiner who said he couldnt believe I didn't pass first time (I only had 3 minors on that one).

I had 4 instructors because the first one was useless. She was on her mobile phone for most of my lessons, my second one I moved away, my third one was too sexy - he was so cute I really couldn't concentrate (I'm not joking), then my fourth one was great lol.

I picked my leaving gift today. The girls said would I like to come and choose it so I did as I am really picky about jewellery. So I have a beautiful plain silver bracelet and a necklace.

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Yup where's Dani with her list? We need to add Victoria 'Tori' Gasquet ... I just think your full name goes better with Gasquet :lol:

I think I would keep my own surname ;) it is quite unusual and I am the last one to have it in our family. Richie is still mine though ;):devil:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah I'll probably sleep for an hour myself tbh. I'm quite tired with the antibiotics and the Mandy match is going to be a long 'un. You're kidding me? He failed you by the end and made you do your test? That's absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! He could at least have put you out of your misery and not made you do the test. I never had such problems with my instructors. 1st was a middle aged man with a moustache and the 2nd was a woman :lol: I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I fancied them either!
Oh that sounds like an absolutely beautiful present. That was very thoughtful of them to let you pick it out yourself so you're guaranteed to like it :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Yeah I've often said if I get married I'd keep my surname. I like O'Mahony. Simon is nice though :devil: What is your surname if you don't mind my asking

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah I'll probably sleep for an hour myself tbh. I'm quite tired with the antibiotics and the Mandy match is going to be a long 'un. You're kidding me? He failed you by the end and made you do your test? That's absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! He could at least have put you out of your misery and not made you do the test. I never had such problems with my instructors. 1st was a middle aged man with a moustache and the 2nd was a woman :lol: I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I fancied them either!
Oh that sounds like an absolutely beautiful present. That was very thoughtful of them to let you pick it out yourself so you're guaranteed to like it :)

I just have to act surprised now when I open it. ;)

My surname is Clare and I love it but it does get annoying when people think you are stupid and think it is your first name.

:Zaz:
04-02-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm still Mia Safin though yeah? :lol:

Evenin'all :wavey:

How's your chest today Eimear hun?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Vicky Clare. I like it! You're right it's very unique but lovely :) Yup :lol: That's the worst having to put that look of surprise on your face. I never got the hang of it :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Yay!!! Mia!!! :hug: I might have more company for the Mandy match? Sorry for falling asleep on you last night. It's a little better today thanks sweetie :hug: Not much but a little. How's your Ma? And of course you're still Mia Safina. You're on the list ;)

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
unique but lovely yeah that's me ;)

Hi Mia. Yeah you can have Safin as long as I get Richie and Ferru

04-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Oh, well I hope it keeps improving :hug: hugs a plenty, no screaming at the tele when your man comes on :lol: It was good that you rested last night, to be honest, it was a terrible time, I had to stop watching the match, and just listen to it - it was so tense. There was Rodduck and JesusFed in the first, Federror after game 3 in the 2nd, and it was right down to the line. Roddick really had a chance.

Aye, me mam is grand today, apart from crying and rubbing her eye, silly jessie. But she ain't so wobbly. Hooray.

As for being on 'the list' should we send this off, to the respective players, inform them, d'ya think? ;)

I am such a soppy cow, I just watched my hubby on a tribute video, and started crying. :lol:

04-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey Tori, they are all yours, threesome eh!? ;)

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Rafa is scaring me. He can't lose to Del Potro.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 09:57 PM
And you can have the surname too Mia ;) Yup Tori, unique and lovely. That's the perfect description of you :)

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Marion, when you said "things that happened in the past" I guess there were worst things, care to ellaborate, I can not imagine a worst thing that the comment of Tsonga.
Eimear, the like of Ted, if he is the one who opened the thread about introducing yourself in the forum makes me want to introduce myself and say goodbye at the same time. no comment. pathetic.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Oh, well I hope it keeps improving :hug: hugs a plenty, no screaming at the tele when your man comes on :lol: It was good that you rested last night, to be honest, it was a terrible time, I had to stop watching the match, and just listen to it - it was so tense. There was Rodduck and JesusFed in the first, Federror after game 3 in the 2nd, and it was right down to the line. Roddick really had a chance.

Aye, me mam is grand today, apart from crying and rubbing her eye, silly jessie. But she ain't so wobbly. Hooray.

As for being on 'the list' should we send this off, to the respective players, inform them, d'ya think? ;)

I am such a soppy cow, I just watched my hubby on a tribute video, and started crying. :lol:

sounds like it was a good thing I didn't stay up then Mia! A bad match by all accounts? Shame Roddick couldn't take his chance but you're pleased Federer won anyway (I like the nickname Federror btw :lol:)
I'm glad your Mam is a little better. It must be hard for her because her eye must be very itchy God love her.
Yeah I think it would be a great idea to send the list ... see Dani about that. She's in charge of it :lol: Any chance of a link to that video?

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Hey Tori, they are all yours, threesome eh!? ;)

Nah I'd let Richie have a couple of days off a week to regather his energy and have Ferru round ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Del Potro won the first set :eek: Nadal mustn't be playing well. I'll watch the 2nd now with interest. I don't want to see another Murray/Del Potro match up. I'll let Marion tell you her experiences Isa but I've been accused of racism there before because I said Murray talked with an American accent. One person in particular really laid into me because myself and Vicky (reggie) were having a joke about Murray's accent. She took offense to it and basically accused the both of us of racism. The was just one incident I had there which soured my experience

04-02-2009, 10:07 PM
sounds like it was a good thing I didn't stay up then Mia! A bad match by all accounts? Shame Roddick couldn't take his chance but you're pleased Federer won anyway (I like the nickname Federror btw :lol:)
I'm glad your Mam is a little better. It must be hard for her because her eye must be very itchy God love her.
Yeah I think it would be a great idea to send the list ... see Dani about that. She's in charge of it :lol: Any chance of a link to that video?

You realise I meant my tennis hubby?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5r5Z6wcHQM&feature=related :lol:

Aye, I was pleased for Feddie, but I could really do without the stress, he could have won it early in the 2nd, 40-0 up on Andy's serve and blew it. You would have been proud of Roddick though, he was a little fighter. You staying up for Muzza then?

If Simon is informed, it may shake him up into freeing himself for you. ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I like your thinking ... okay girls who would you pick to give your main guy a rest? I know Marion would definitely pick Gael. My 2nd pic would be Murray. The guy is looking hot lately ... and actually looking at JMDP ... he's cute!!! Hmmm no fuck it. Murray can give Gillou a break a couple of days a week

04-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Nah I'd let Richie have a couple of days off a week to regather his energy and have Ferru round ;)

Variety is the spice of life. ;)

When are they gonna play tennis in all this? :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:12 PM
You realise I meant my tennis hubby?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5r5Z6wcHQM&feature=related :lol:

Aye, I was pleased for Feddie, but I could really do without the stress, he could have won it early in the 2nd, 40-0 up on Andy's serve and blew it. You would have been proud of Roddick though, he was a little fighter. You staying up for Muzza then?

If Simon is informed, it may shake him up into freeing himself for you. ;)

Of course I did ;) Well I'm not a huge Roddick fan but I like to see Federer given a test now and then so I would have enjoyed it. Of course I'm staying up. Tori is joining me. You joining us? We'll be chatting here I presume? No-one ever goes into Muzza's forum. Oh I wish but then again Carine isn't a model so I live in hope :lol:

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 10:13 PM
the name is Delburro not delpotro.
Murray can talk with whatever accent he wants, what's the problem, it's so ridiculous to be acused for this comment.
the important thing about Murray is how he plays or what he says and never whatever accent he uses to speak.
one thing is a comment about the accent of 1 player, a serious comment is an insult to the race of 1 player. intolerable.

~*BGT*~
04-02-2009, 10:14 PM

Dani Koroleva
Eimear Simon
Lauren Ancic
Tessa Dimitrova
Tori Gasquet
Mia Safina
Marion Tsonga

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I like your thinking ... okay girls who would you pick to give your main guy a rest?

Stepanek, to comeback as soon and a as quick as possible to Gilles. seriously, no other player. in the past the edberg of late 80's and Bruguera of mid 90's were my boys.
I feel almost like a jurassic fangrl, lol.

04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I shall stay up for the match, but forgive me for not being too pro-andy. I totally support your supporting though :yeah:

Ah, Dani - we were thinking you should be sending this list off to the prospectives. Keep them informed and all. :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Poor Marion Dani ... she always gets left off the list :lol: Don't forget her when you're sending the list off to the ATP tour ;)

Isa, yeah I know. It was ridiculous right? We were just joking around about how he speaks with an American accent. We made no reference to anything else and I love Murray so to accuse me of that was just absolutely ridiculous! I really hope you choose to hang out here with us. We hardly ever discuss Richard in the chat forum and your opinions on Gilles will be welcomed here. All of us are Gilles fans here too

04-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh yeah, about Carine not being a model - total hope there, also it shows Gillou isn't a playboy, so he is worthy of you at least. ;) Seen some of the "ladies" Marat chooses, I don't know if its good or bad for me. :shrug:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Stepanek, to comeback as soon and a as quick as possible to Gilles. seriously, no other player. in the past the edberg of late 80's and Bruguera of mid 90's were my boys.
I feel almost like a jurassic fangrl, lol.

Stepanek??? Wow Isa :lol: We definitely need to get Gilles back to you as soon as possible ;) Good to see you joining in the fun though sweetie :hug:

I shall stay up for the match, but forgive me for not being too pro-andy. I totally support your supporting though :yeah:

Ah, Dani - we were thinking you should be sending this list off to the prospectives. Keep them informed and all. :lol:

Yeah Dani you definitely should :lol: Mia, don't worry about it. I'm used to people not supporting Andy :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:24 PM
It's good for you Mia. You can be the one to calm him down and show him that normal girls are the way to go

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Korolev plays in Dusseldorf the week before RG, for your info. he has no team yet in the official website.

it's nice you never talk about Richie here, Dani almost killed me the last time I through a comment in Rotterdam about him (innocent), Dani you should come the week of the event here for obvious reasons, you could almost be in the room of Richie if he is in one of the famous hotels. :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Ah you know Dani then Isa? I didn't realise that :) You're a Korolev fan?

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 10:30 PM
You never know I might bump in to Marat in a bar in Moscow one day lol. I bet he spends plenty of time in the bars of Moscow so it is a possibility ;)

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 10:31 PM
with Radek I could be like Martina Hingis and bring the drugs to the party! :lol::lol: just kidding!
serious now: Viktor Troicki! :hearts:

04-02-2009, 10:34 PM
You never know I might bump in to Marat in a bar in Moscow one day lol. I bet he spends plenty of time in the bars of Moscow so it is a possibility ;)

How come you'd be is Moscow Tori? I hope your not thinking of a weekender! :p I've got enough competition ;)

isabelle86
Ah you know Dani then Isa? I didn't realise that :) You're a Korolev fan?

Dani is a star, who doesnt like her, I am almost Zhenya 2nd biggest fan because of her.

Eimear O'Mahony
A bottle of voddie for him Mia and he's all yours :) Actually you know what Isa? I agree with you. I was only saying to Marion yesterday Troicki es muy guapo!!! (that's cute guys)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Yeah I've watched a couple of Zhenya matches because of her too :lol:

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 10:37 PM
How come you'd be is Moscow Tori? I hope your not thinking of a weekender! :p I've got enough competition ;)

My cousin and his wife live there. I owe them a visit.

~*BGT*~
04-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Korolev plays in Dusseldorf the week before RG, for your info. he has no team yet in the official website.

it's nice you never talk about Richie here, Dani almost killed me the last time I through a comment in Rotterdam about him (innocent), Dani you should come the week of the event here for obvious reasons, you could almost be in the room of Richie if he is in one of the famous hotels. :)

I don't remember a comment :confused:

Eim, she and I know each other from our other forum. :wavey: We've known each other for over a year and a half I think.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Oh wow! I really didn't know that! That's really cool :D See Isa, all the cool people hang out here so you belong here too :hug:

04-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Ah Tori, thats grand - do you speak any ruski yourself?

Eim, I think I'll need more than a bottle of vodka myself, just to be able to speak to him - I turn into a clam around men, and thats just mortal men. :lol:

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 10:46 PM
I first noticed Viktor at last year 1st round match at the ao vs nadal, he is improving each month and he is very hot, I try to watch all his matches, he has serious recurrent back problems that could stop his career.

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 10:50 PM
better not to remember Dani! ;):angel:I can not wait to see his famous eyes and smile here and what he is going to do "trying to sleep":devil:, a lot of people are waiting for him.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:53 PM
Don't worry Mia we'll give you some 'Dutch courage' before you meet him :) Yeah I've heard his name before but never seen him play. I felt bad Andy gave him such a thrashing. He didn't have a chance the poor guy. Are his injuries that serious then?

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Ah Tori, thats grand - do you speak any ruski yourself?

Nope my cousin is only just learning they have been living there about 7 months now.

I have been finding Stan strangely attractive recently which is worrying as I really don't like him. I also like Nalby so maybe I just like men with sexy backhands

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Stan is the man! I love him since his junior days, hot. was rooting for him against Rafa! sad did not happen.
Nalby is a very option for a wild rodeo night.

Eim, the back probelms of Troicki are almost career ending in the future.
he almosr retired vs Cilic in Zagreb, each month the same story.

04-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Anyone else thinking Rafito looks kinda thin, I mean technically he ain't but he looks drawn to me! (He also looks tiny short compared to Delpo bless him)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:06 PM
I was thinking that myself Mia. He needs to be very careful or he'll get burn out. He's playing so much and he's getting into so many long matches. Yeah Tori, I've been looking at Stan like that in the last couple of matches. Plus he's playing really well so that adds to the appeal if you ask me. That's such a shame about Troicki Isa. The poor guy :hug: I hope it doesn't end his career

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Stan is the man! I love him since his junior days, hot. was rooting for him against Rafa! sad did not happen.
Nalby is a very option for a wild rodeo night.

Eim, the back probelms of Troicki are almost career ending in the future.
he almosr retired vs Cilic in Zagreb, each month the same story.

I am shallow I didn't like Nalby much as although his tennis is great he looks a bit grumpy but I saw him walking round in real life he smiled at me. I'm such a push over lol

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Rafito is vety big when you are in a practise session of him and he is shirtless, makes you faint. he was very thin before turning pro.

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:09 PM
what is Rafa doing!!

04-02-2009, 11:14 PM
I was thinking that myself Mia. He needs to be very careful or he'll get burn out. He's playing so much and he's getting into so many long matches.

Just round the face, neck and collar bone I noticed. Poor lad. You're right he needs to reign it in a little, go for the winner rather than this defensive stuff - he ain't the duracell bunny. :lol:

I am shallow I didn't like Nalby much as although his tennis is great he looks a bit grumpy but I saw him walking round in real life he smiled at me. I'm such a push over lol

I love a bit of Dave, don't know what it is, I mean he is no Safi, but there's just something. I am a total pushover too, :lol:, I loathed Rafa for ages, until he giggled once in a interview. Then I was sold. :rolleyes: God, I am such a girl.

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:15 PM
the personality of Nalby is very interesting, he is a wild man with a big heart, he can be scary if he is anfry but he is adorable if he is happy and he has sense of humour and the eyes are geat. Nalby is the foreign player with most fans here behind Federer, Murray could be 3rd.

~*BGT*~
04-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Stani is adorable. It's not a sin to like him :p

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Just have the match on now. He is looking WRECKED!!!

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:18 PM
what the heck is Rafito doing

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Del Potro just got back a double break

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:19 PM
what is Rafa doing!!

making the argentinean fans in Mar Del Plata think they are going to win.
the crowd last night and here is almost like the davis cup.

04-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Whats the shorts thing Delpo does? Does he always go in for that?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Have you seen Nalby then Isa?

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:23 PM
the personality of Nalby is very interesting, he is a wild man with a big heart, he can be scary if he is anfry but he is adorable if he is happy and he has sense of humour and the eyes are geat. Nalby is the foreign player with most fans here behind Federer, Murray could be 3rd.

I would like to hug Nalby for some reason

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:27 PM
He seems like a guy who gives good hugs but he scares me for some reason :lol:

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:27 PM
yes, Eimear, in Madrid and Barcelona. Argentina is as close as Portugal to Spain, his former long time coach Jaite lives here and he is the tourney director of the atp Baires, Jaite speaks catalan better than me. If Nalby feels he can play he is unstoppable.

04-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Eimear, could you translate this for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBOY1636nEI, or give me the gist. It seems funny, but I cannae understand, Thanks hun in advance.

04-02-2009, 11:30 PM
I would like to hug Nalby for some reason

I want to hug Rafito right now, he looks very little. :hug: I think Dave would do big bear hugs. :lol:

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:30 PM
yes, Eimear, in Madrid and Barcelona. Argentina is as close as Portugal to Spain, his former long time coach Jaite lives here and he is the tourney director of the atp Baires, Jaite speaks catalan better than me. If Nalby feels he can play he is unstoppable.

His game when it is on is just genius he could beat anyone.

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:33 PM
great video Mia! :) the russian boys of Vlaencia and Safina! the journalist was lucky Marat was happy! :)

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:33 PM
I want to hug Rafito right now, he looks very little. :hug: I think Dave would do big bear hugs. :lol:

a bear hug or if he isn't in the mood he would just tell you to fuck off :D

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Yeah Nalby is great when he wants to be but that's the key WHEN HE WANTS TO BE. Too often he appears disinterested which is a shame

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Someone says something about having a relationship with his sister :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:38 PM
And he says to Dinara that they have to take a photo because it made Marat nervous or something :lol:

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:39 PM
rafa tonto hawkeye, horrible overrule by the umpire! Rafa serving to stay in the match.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:40 PM
He's showing Marat the photo of him and Dinara asking Marat what he thinks ... Am I getting this right Isa?

isabelle86
and Marat says you are too short for her:) and cabrones!

great video Mia! :) the russian boys of Vlaencia and Safina! the journalist was lucky Marat was happy! :)

Marat is always happy off court, it's just on court he's a nutter. :)

a bear hug or if he isn't in the mood he would just tell you to fuck off :D

That's any man though right? ;)

Someone says something about having a relationship with his sister :lol:

Well I kinda got that. :lol: But ta muchly. :hug:

Oh thanks hun, just saw you doing it in parts. :hug: He sounds good speaking Spanish :drool:

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Claro, of course, Andreev is the best friend of Ferrer.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah that was funny :lol: Marat and Dinara are VERY funny in this

04-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks Eimear and Isabelle, I shall have to learn Spanish me thinks, much easier than Russian though ;)

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Marat is always happy off court, it's just on court he's a nutter. :)

not always, before the matches in Valencia, if he had a bad previous night, it's better to stay away. he has a nice reputation as Andreev in Valencia. A wonderful love affair with the city of Valencia like Becker with Barcelona. they speak perfect spanish.

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:47 PM
The lines people in this tournie are dreadful

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Aye its not too bad. I love Spanish :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:49 PM
He was scary in the Hopman Cup though with those eyes!!! :eek:

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks Eimear and Isabelle, I shall have to learn Spanish me thinks, much easier than Russian though ;)

Eimear could be the perfect teacher, her spanish is awesome. I am stunned she never makes mistakes, I wish I could speak english as well as she speaks spanish and the best is that she is also pefect in French too.

04-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Yeah, the Hopman Cup eyes were scary, but it was shocking - because generally he is a pretty peaceful guy I understand. Everyone has off days, but his on court temperament is rarely seen in off court Marat. But then Russians are known for a bit of feistiness, who knows. I'll let you know once we're together ;)

isabelle86
04-02-2009, 11:54 PM
He was scary in the Hopman Cup though with those eyes!!! :eek:
it was sad but at least he said he won the fight back in Moscow!

Cloudygirl
04-02-2009, 11:57 PM
it was sad but at least he said he won the fight back in Moscow!

It was probably with a girl

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:00 AM
He didn't really talk about it so no-one knows what happened there. He got into a fight or something. Isabelle thank you. That's really sweet of you :hug: I think your English is great!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:03 AM
:haha: Yo're funny Tori

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:04 AM
come on Rafa tie break

04-03-2009, 12:06 AM
I know what happened that night in Moscow, and its not nice!! Your spanish is grand Eimear, I would love you to teach me some, and Isabelle your English is great :yeah:

Just what the hell is happening in Miami, its rollercoaster stuff.

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:08 AM
lucky net cord Rafa with the mini break

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Rafa is tired a drop shot in a tb is not his style.

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:11 AM
jeez Rafa what the crap are you doing

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Rafa is EXHAUSTED :( Mia what happened in Moscow then? I didn't hear the story? I promise I'll teach you Spanish if you tell me

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
2 mp Delpo

04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Hang on Eim, just gotta watch this match out. :)

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Adios Rafa Adios! what a big collapse! thank god your clay season is coming.

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Rafa looks like he is tamping

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Rafa ... gracious as ever signing autographs for the kids. Good on him. Poor guy :hug:

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:17 AM
I think your English is great!

gracias Eimear and Mia! be patient with my Shakespeare, I know it's terrible but I ty my best :D

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Isa :hug: Are you upset now :sad: Your countryman is out. You're right though he'll be back where he belongs in a couple of weeks

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:20 AM
You staying around for Murray Isa?

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Murray vs Verdasco must start very soon. the sisters are later on court.
oh dear, Nole vs Federer and Delpo in the semifinals. I just wish the winner of the Andy vs Nando is going to win the title but after last night it seems Roger's title.

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:21 AM
He will get a few extra days rest before clay court practice starts and boy does he look like he needs it.

04-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Awww, thats cute of Rafa to still sign autographs even though he must be gutted. Good man.

Ok Moscow - (for basic spanish verbs!!) The rumour mill says, backed up a little by the perpetrators father, a restaurant owner in Mosc. that both Marat and this guy, were in a restaurant/club in separate parties, I think Marat bumped into him by mistake, the guy took great offense, thinking he'd done it on purpose, started laying into Marat, insulting Dinara, all the while Marat was trying to diffuse the situation. And the guy and several (6, has been reported ?) started beating on him. And he still won. Hooray for baby bear.

Anyway, that is my understanding of it, might all be conjecture - but either way it ain't good. Marat was punk'd called from a radio station and asked about it, all he would say is that it has been resolved and there is no hard feelings.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Murray has a great chance now I believe. He has the edge over all the players left in the draw. I'm rooting for him now. C'mon MUZZA!!!!

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Isa :hug: Are you upset now :sad: Your countryman is out. You're right though he'll be back where he belongs in a couple of weeks

oh no, he won last week, he can not win each week. clay is coming. now holidays and that's all.

I will stay for Murray vs Verdasco, I love both of them!! it0s only 1.25 am here and I am a creature of the night! :)

my countryman is Gillou!;) I try my best english speaking about him :D

04-03-2009, 12:27 AM
gracias Eimear and Mia! be patient with my Shakespeare, I know it's terrible but I ty my best :D

Ah, don't worry about Shakespeare, I don't get it. One of English languages greatest mysteries to me. Maybe I am just a bit stupid though :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Thanks for that Mia :hug: Poor Marat. I hate it when people get picked on just because they happen to be well known. It's just stupid! So what would you like to know in Spanish then Mia? Seeing as we have a while yet before we go to bed :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:30 AM
That's good you're sticking around then :hug: Yeah I love Gillou too :hug: Shakespeare is funny. 'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?' 'To be or not to be that is the question'. We get it Will you're a freak :lol:

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Loving l_mac's sig as ever they always make me chuckle.

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Awww, thats cute of Rafa to still sign autographs even though he must be gutted. Good man.

Ok Moscow - (for basic spanish verbs!!) The rumour mill says, backed up a little by the perpetrators father, a restaurant owner in Mosc. that both Marat and this guy, were in a restaurant/club in separate parties, I think Marat bumped into him by mistake, the guy took great offense, thinking he'd done it on purpose, started laying into Marat, insulting Dinara, all the while Marat was trying to diffuse the situation. And the guy and several (6, has been reported ?) started beating on him. And he still won. Hooray for baby bear.

Anyway, that is my understanding of it, might all be conjecture - but either way it ain't good. Marat was punk'd called from a radio station and asked about it, all he would say is that it has been resolved and there is no hard feelings.

HOOORAY!!!! ;):D:devil: it's the story I knew, Marat only said after the brawl, he was at the wrong place and at the wrong moment, he also said it was going to be the last time this kind of things will happen to him.

04-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Thanks for that Mia :hug: Poor Marat. I hate it when people get picked on just because they happen to be well known. It's just stupid! So what would you like to know in Spanish then Mia? Seeing as we have a while yet before we go to bed :lol:

Ah, no worries, any excuse to talk about him really. :haha:

So to Spanish - well I have some passive knowledge from learning Italian, and they are pretty similar when written, so I can read a little, but some talking through declension of verbs would be grand, if you don't mind?

You know on ATDHE they are replaying Murray vs Troicki?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Who's l_mac Tori

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Declension of verbs? Can you give me an example or do you just want me to go through how verbs are conjugated?

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:37 AM
I always feel that I should like Shakespeare but I don't. A Midsummer nights dream is ok I guess.

I find it interesting how many Shakespearean quotes are in every day language now though.

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Who's l_mac Tori

she posts tons of the Rafa forum and a fair bit in GM. Her sigs are always quite clever and her Rafa wtf sums up my opinion of him in miami.

:(

04-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Declension of verbs? Can you give me an example or do you just want me to go through how verbs are conjugated?

well is it like Francais with regular and irregular verbs? If so, just to start with the regular ones- conjugation etc. Cheers hun :hug:

EDIT: just gonna find some paper & a pen, go to the doorstep for a smoke, and grab a drink. Back in one tic - muchas gracias chica :)

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 12:43 AM
My Spanish is useless. I can just about order food.

Note to commentators the top 10 only has 10 people in it. They have just knocked out Gilles and added in Tsonga, Cilic and Wawrinka. How does that work?!

Muzza on Court

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Oh I want a smoke too :sad: But I can't because my parents are still up! Okay then here we go. Yeah you've got regular and irregular verbs so we'll start off with the regular verbs. You've got three verb groups -IR, -AR, and -ER verbs ... We'll start with IR verbs and we'll take Vivir as an example.

So you have your infinitive which is vivir. To form the present tense you use the stem of the verb which is viv (you knock off the -IR) and you add the following endings

(Yo) Vivo
(Tu) Vives
(El/Ella) Vive
(Nosotros) Vivimos
(Vosotros) Vivis
(Ellos/Ellas) Viven

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 12:56 AM
My Spanish is useless. I can just about order food.

Note to commentators the top 10 only has 10 people in it. They have just knocked out Gilles and added in Tsonga, Cilic and Wawrinka. How does that work?!

Muzza on Court

if Muzza wins title and Djokovic loses in SF, Muzza is 3rd
rankings updated
1 Nadal
2 Federer
3 Djokovic
4 Murray
5 Del Potro
6 Roddick
7 Simon (14th in the race)
8 Davydenko
9 Monfils
10Verdasco
11Tsonga
12Ferrer
13Nalbandian
14Robredo
15Gonzalez
16Blake

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Gilles might drop out of the top 10 this week I think? Depends on how Del Potro and Verdasco do I'm sure

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:59 AM
Wozniacki is in Nando's box again ... so is he going out with her or that actress ... I dunno :shrug:

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Gilles might drop out of the top 10 this week I think? Depends on how Del Potro and Verdasco do I'm sure
NO! Please be kind!;) it's 2:00 am,:) and the best is yet to come!! :D
Delpo is 5th, better than Roddick, Verdasco stays in the top 10.
Davydenko is falling fast with only 3 matches played this year.

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Wozniacki is in Nando's box again ... so is he going out with her or that actress ... I dunno :shrug:
Nando's fav. holiday destination is Miami, 8 years going there, a flat there, it's difficult to follow his nightlife....;)
Muzza also has a flat in Miami but he is more serious.

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Gilles can't drop out this week or I don't think so. Even in the race though I don't think Wawrinka is near top 10 plus he will have a huge drop after Rome (I don't think he will defend finals).

I can see Ferrer getting back into top 10 by the end of the clay season. But don't think Wawrinka and Cilic are that good at the moment.

Gael I think will drop down quite a lot after RG but I hope not.

Poor Davy :(

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Okay Isa I'm sorry :hug: Yeah Murray has a flat in Miami too. Only difference is Murray has a steady girlfriend :lol:

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Tori, some food :)
Dame un beso, Give me a kiss
Kiss me, besame
Make love to me, Hazme el amor
Do you want to sleep with me - Quieres acostarte conmigo
Are you staying for breakfast- Te quedas a desayunar
I am still hungry - Todavia quiero mas

04-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Oh Eimear, you wonder. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. :hug: I never knew what we and you (pl) was. Good to know. :yeah:

Sorry it took so long to respond - Lights going out all over europe (well my small kitchen of europe) :lol:

Smoke was great, if a little cold outside, got a lovely moon though :)

re. Fer and the actress, according to People magazine she is still with one of the Jonas brothers ??? Who knows.

How many of you are on Team Murray? Just so I know to keep my trap shut ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Good start by Murray. C'mon!!!

04-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Tori, some food :)
Dame un beso, Give me a kiss
Kiss me, besame
Make love to me, Hazme el amor
Do you want to sleep with me - Quieres acostarte conmigo
Are you staying for breakfast- Te quedas a desayunar
I am still hungry - Todavia quiero mas

Isabelle, thank you :)

:rolls:

Is this Catalan or Spanish? Any swearwords you can offer? Always good to know a few of them ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:13 AM
No problems hun :lol: Glad you enjoyed your smoke. Pass some fumes my way :lol:

So we'll move onto -AR verbs so we'll use Trabajar (to work) so again you use the stem and our endings are as follows ...

Trabajo
Trabajas
Trabaja
Trabajamos
Trabajais
Trabajan

and now for -ER verbs. We'll use Comprender (to understand)

Comprendo
Comprendes
Comprende
Comprendemos
Comprendeis
Comprenden

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:14 AM
race after 2nd round in Miami, promise last numbers
1 Nadal (ESP) 3 470 (ATP_rk : 1)
2 Roddick (USA) 1 945 (ATP_rk : 6)
3 Federer (SUI) 1 695 (ATP_rk : 2)
4 Murray (GBR) 1 665 (ATP_rk : 4)
5 Djokovic (SRB) 1 275 (ATP_rk : 3)
6 Verdasco (ESP) 1 095 (ATP_rk : 10)
7 Tsonga (FRA) 1 080 (ATP_rk : 11)
8 Stepanek (CZE) 985 (ATP_rk : 19)
9 Del Potro (ARG) 970 (ATP_rk : 5)
10 Robredo (ESP) 905 (ATP_rk : 14)
11 Cilic (CRO) 900 (ATP_rk : 18)
12 Monfils (FRA) 805 (ATP_rk : 9)
13 Ferrer (ESP) 790 (ATP_rk : 12)
14 Simon (FRA) 775 (ATP_rk : 7)
15 Almagro (ESP) 690 (ATP_rk : 20)
16 F Gonzalez (CHI) 565 (+ 2) (ATP_rk : 15)
17 Fish (USA) 555 (- 1) (ATP_rk : 26)
18 Ancic (CRO) 535 (- 1) (ATP_rk : 32)
19 Acasuso (ARG) 530 (ATP_rk : 45)
20 Gasquet (FRA) 495 (ATP_rk : 22)

@Mia, I love both of them, but Murray is a better option to win the title, so Murray.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Verdasco broke :sad: But Murray still up a break so C'MON Muzza!!!

04-03-2009, 01:20 AM
Eim, when I smoke I am already exhaling towards Ireland, you are right opposite me, I look out to the Irish sea! So give it a few mins and it should be with you - Marlboro lights okay? :lol:

Thanks for the -ar's and -er's, I am gonna do some drills now. Cement it in the ol'grey matter! Thank you for your help - truely invaluable. :hug:

(very quietly - vamos Nando)

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:21 AM
Isabelle, thank you :)

:rolls:

Is this Catalan or Spanish? Any swearwords you can offer? Always good to know a few of them ;)

Mia, spanish! swearwords I dont know them in english! LOL
gilipollas, idiot.
cabron, hijo de puta...moron, son of a bitch
vete a la mierda, vete a tomar por culo....go to hell, va te faire enculer.
mierda, shit.
estoy hasta los cojones (de ti), I am sick/tired of it (you)
no me jodas, don't try to annoy me.
:angel:

something special you want to know? ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Marlbro lights are perfect :lol: Smoke them myself if I have no Benson :lol: But ... :secret: don't tell Dave remember? No problem. If you want other tenses or other vocab let me know ;) Between myself and isa we'll have you fluent in Spanish in no time right Isa :hug:

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Eim, when I smoke I am already exhaling towards Ireland, you are right opposite me, I look out to the Irish sea! So give it a few mins and it should be with you - Marlboro lights okay? :lol:

wonderful!!! :worship::cool:

Mia, you will speak spanish in no time!! seguro! sure! it's very similar to italian! :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:27 AM
You smoke Marlbro then I take it Isa? :lol:

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:30 AM
what football club does Andy like? hope Celtic!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Actually no Isa ... he's a Barcelona supporter going back to his time in Barcelona. I think he likes Man U too (I think I read Jamie write that) but I can't be certain. He definitely likes Barcelona though. 1st set to Murray :woohoo: :banana: :dance:

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:32 AM
You smoke Marlbro then I take it Isa? :lol:

si,;) looking at the casa pedrera in barcelona. :cool:

04-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Mia, spanish! swearwords I dont know them in english! LOL
gilipollas, idiot.
cabron, hijo de puta...moron, son of a bitch
vete a la mierda, vete a tomar por culo....go to hell, va te faire enculer.
mierda, shit.
estoy hasta los cojones (de ti), I am sick/tired of it (you)
no me jodas, don't try to annoy me.
:angel:

something special you want to know? ;)

Thanks they're grand - va te faire enculer, is French no? Sorry to be so brash in asking, but sometimes it is good to know the odd profanity. :lol:

Marlbro lights are perfect :lol: Smoke them myself if I have no Benson :lol: But ... :secret: don't tell Dave remember? No problem. If you want other tenses or other vocab let me know ;) Between myself and isa we'll have you fluent in Spanish in no time right Isa :hug:

You no longer have to smoke, now you can just smoke passively ;). That'll please Dave! Not to mention several of miles of sea to clean that smoke, you'll be healthy in no time! :D

Well the first set was a wash out. But I am thinking you're all happy!

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:35 AM
I thought he was a proud Scottish, United surprises me , Jamie has a different personality than Andy, Andy is more reserved. Barça suits him, it's the Catalan club. I am very HAPPY he will be with Corretja again, I know him and he is the friendliest spaniard, Alex is the nº1! :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:35 AM
Very nice :lol: Just checking up re Murray's football teams ... He supports Barcelona and Hibs in Scotland. He doesn't like an Old Firm team but apparently he said he'd go for Rangers over Celtic :(

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:37 AM
it was funny Mia! I am always polite and don't use slang! :)
oui français, Eimear, help, How you say in english vete a la mierda, va te faire enculer....goood riddance?? dunno

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Yeah Mia that's French :lol: Marion taught me that one yesterday actually :lol: Jamie is WAY more outgoing than Andy yeah but I love Andy. I love them both :hug: I can't remember who Jamie said he supported ... I'll check it out if the blog I'm thinking of is still on ATP site. Yeah that's a good idea Mia :lol:

04-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Eim, you like Man U yeah?

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Celtic is my fave british club with Fulham and Orient. This match will be over in 10 minutes.
what a sweet revenge for Andy!! breadstick in 1st set!

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Cristiano Verdadco = Fernando Ronaldo! :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:42 AM
I think it's a really vulgar way of saying fuck yourself/stuff yourself basically Isa

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:46 AM
They do look alike yeah :lol: And yup I'm a proud Man U supporter. Always have been and always will be. VERY fanatical about it :lol: Fulham and Orient are interesting choices Isa. Why those two? My spanish team is Real Madrid. My scottish team is Celtic

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Its Jamie who's the Man U supporter according to his old doubles Partner Eric Butorac

Now, over the past couple years, I've learned that Chelsea is the equivilant to the New York Yankees in Baseball. Super rich owner, buys all the best players, team based out of the biggest city in the country and pretty everyone who doesn't support them, absolutely hates them. I hate the Yankees! How can I cheer for the Yankees of English Soccer???? Someone tell me what to do? Jamie loves Man U! But isn't that just like cheering for the Boston Red Sox???

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:49 AM
yes, how could I forget it!:lol: fuck you...I said a lot make me love instead!! ;)

both of you, don't smoke in the room ,at home?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:51 AM
My parents don't know I smoke Isa so nope I don't smoke. well, i don't smoke a lot now anyway to be honest maybe 1 a day or even every 2nd day. Come on Muzza!!!

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:54 AM
United are the Lakers and Liverpool are the Celtics,
in baseball oh dear, Chelski was still nothing when I was living in Mayfair in late 90's. Yankees are like the Cowboys - America's team, the winningest franchise in the sport. you love them or you hate them.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Well that was just what Eric Butorac said anyway :lol: But the upshot of it is Jamie is a HUGE Man U supporter. I love Jamie even more now :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:56 AM
What the hell is happening to Verdasco tonight???

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 01:59 AM
When I was living in Mayfair in London, my choices to go to matches were:
big matches, historic Highbury, demolished. Adios Arsenal.
Fulham, love the cottage near the river, great fans and atmosphere. nice and proud small club
Orient, wonderful small club, IIRC CHarlton played in the club, Bribane road, great place to go with friends and chill out. lovely and touching history trying to survive between the big clubs of the capital.
Celtic fans are considered the best to come to Barcelona to attend matches, nº1. Chelski the worst.

04-03-2009, 02:00 AM
I am sorry, my computer crashed. Arsing windows.

I knew the French, I just wasn't sure whether that was some crazy French Spanish. :lol:

Isabelle how come you like Fulham? I ain't criticizing just surprised.

I cannae smoke indoors, because my parents are very anti smoking.

Oh yeah Liverpool FC rock :yeah:

04-03-2009, 02:01 AM
What the hell is happening to Verdasco tonight???

DITTO, What The Fucking Hell.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 02:02 AM
Mia ... I think this is the end of a very beautiful friendship :sad: I can't forgive the massacre at Old Trafford :o That's a very good way to choose a club Isabelle. Good on you :) Man U is my club purely because it was my Dad and brother's club and it was my grandfather's too so it's kind of been in the family for generations

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 02:03 AM
he probably had a bad rodeo night yesterday! :) I am concerned with Jamie's results now, I like Hutchins.
Solksjaer should have played in Spain! Ole, Ole! :) and David Villa in Birmingham! :)

04-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Mia ... I think this is the end of a very beautiful friendship :sad: I can't forgive the massacre at Old Trafford :o That's a very good way to choose a club Isabelle. Good on you :) Man U is my club purely because it was my Dad and brother's club and it was my grandfather's too so it's kind of been in the family for generations

Please tell me you're joking? :sad:

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 02:06 AM
Is there something wrong with Fulham? Al Fayed perhaps?

what a sweet revenge for Muzza! perfect match to go confident and fresh to try to win the title! Vamos Andy! :)

04-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Nah, nothing wrong with Fulham, I just was interested, because I used to walk past the grounds nearly every day for a year.

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 02:09 AM
Mia, between us, Liverpool, prefer old Anfield and the kop to Old Trafford but don't tell to Eimear.
Eimear, Giggs has been in my heart as nº1 brit player since my days in Artane! the true legend! love him :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Of course I'm joking Mia. I have friends who are Liverpool supporters. As long as they don't get too nasty about Man U and can take a little slagging then I'm fine with it. Don't worry :hug: Isa ... Solskjaer is my IDOL!!! He really was my hero as a player (and even before Barcelona). I am so happy he's still at United as a coach. Yeah I'm worried about Jamie myself. Ross is a good player but I think he's happy with his current partner and is doing well with him. Maybe Jamie should partner Gillou ;)

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 02:12 AM
well this is the last game of the match! Welll played Andy! Kudos! :)
Mia, a wonderful pleasure to chat with you and to know you! you rock! :)
Eimear, think twice and wish you will comeback when you will want to the poulailler. :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 02:14 AM
Giggs is a true LEGEND!!! No-one can argue with that. Its okay if you prefer Anfield to Old Trafford :lol: I'm not goign to hate you or anything! I love Old Trafford. I've been a fair few times and I've loved it every time. Manchester is my favourite city. I've always had an amazing time in Manchester every time I've been (and not just because of United either. Just the city itself is amazing)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 02:15 AM
Isa it was so great having you here tonight. I hope you consider coming back here. We've had fun tonight right? Its always like this here. They're a great bunch of people. You'd fit right in. And yes Mia does rock!!!

isabelle86
04-03-2009, 02:15 AM
Yes, it was great and cool to chat! GREAT!! :)

Solksjaer was as cool as ice! truly awesome!! and it's fantastic he is stilll involved with United :)

Buenas noches! I will try to dream with Poussin as always! Allez Gillou Champion!! :)

04-03-2009, 02:16 AM
Eimear - I really hope you're not serious about that, I really don't follow football, and don't have any opinions except for the Merseyside derby. I will be sad if you're serious.

Well done to your man, Andy. He will be rested up for Delpo.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 02:17 AM
:haha: How cute does Andy look when he gets embarrassed talking about Nando hurting his 'butt' :haha:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Sweetheart of course I'm joking! I wouldn't not be friends with you because of that! Like I say I have friends who are liverpool supporters and it doesn't bother me :lol: Goodnight Isabelle :hug: I'm away to my leaba myself anyhow so talk to you tomorrow Mia :wavey: :hug: And don't worry :hug: I'm not going to stop being your friend

04-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Isabelle, it was lovely to meet you. Take care. Speak soon. :wavey:

04-03-2009, 02:20 AM
Phew, you really had me scared. I don't even like football. And I wouldn't say bad things about Man U, I am as restrained on that as I am about Muzza. :)

Well, take care hun, sleep well and rest up that chest. :hug:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Aw I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Yeah you were very restrained. Thanks :lol: Thanks for your concern :hug: Talk to you tomorrow. Have a good sleep yourself :hug:

Cloudygirl
04-03-2009, 06:54 AM
well I dislike football completely. Can you forgive me Eim.

Today is my last day feels very weird. There are 18 of us going out to lunch which is nice as I thought about 2 people would turn up

Davodus
04-03-2009, 07:16 AM

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6761/furious256x256.png (http://img25.imageshack.us/my.php?image=furious256x256.png)

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2797/emoticonone.jpg (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emoticonone.jpg)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Dave ... that was a joke! You know I smoke the odd cigarette when I'm with my friends. I'm sorry :sad:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 11:38 AM
That's okay Tori :hug: Very few of my friends like football so it's okay. I hope you have a lovely last day and a lovely lunch. Tell us all about it when you come online :hug:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Hey guys!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Hey Maria :hug: I see we're going to be enemies later on tonight :sad:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey! Oh, you mean how my bestie beat the world number one thus setting up an encounter with your favourite Andy?

orangehat
04-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Fed to win for me :lol:

Although i don't really like him per se, but none of the other 3 are even close to me being neutral towards them. :lol:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi Luke, Federer? Eww! :lol:

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi Luke, Federer? Eww! :lol:

:ras:
del potro looks like he would have bad breath to me :p

orangehat
04-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Well i don't dislike him as much as Nole, and Del Potro just gives me this horrible aura. :lol: Do i need to mention Murray? :lol: Sorry Eim! :p

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:09 PM
:ras:
del potro looks like he would have bad breath to me :p

Hello to you too Dave! :lol:

You don't make sense, I'm sure he's lovely!

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Well i don't dislike him as much as Nole, and Del Potro just gives me this horrible aura. :lol: Do i need to mention Murray? :lol: Sorry Eim! :p

I'm fine as long as you don't revert back to calling him "Fakervic"! :lol:

orangehat
04-03-2009, 01:12 PM
ok :p Nole's results this week has been good considering I expected him to lose 2 rounds ago.

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Hello to you too Dave! :lol:

You don't make sense, I'm sure he's lovely!

he looks like the type of person to have bad breath/smell bad

but i am going for him tonight :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Well it was a great performance by JMDP so he deserves it but yeah we're going to be enemies. Ah well :lol: Hey Luke :wavey: I'm gunning for Fed too purely because if Andy gets to the final and Nole doesn't, Andy takes over World No. 3 spot

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:15 PM
he looks like the type of person to have bad breath/smell bad

but i am going for him tonight :lol:

If you say so, I'm sure he doesn't though he does weird things like he sometimes hikes up the left side of his shorts when he's receiving for no apparent reason than to show off more of his tanned, toned thigh! :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Dave have you forgiven me yet? :sad:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Well it was a great performance by JMDP so he deserves it but yeah we're going to be enemies. Ah well :lol: Hey Luke :wavey: I'm gunning for Fed too purely because if Andy gets to the final and Nole doesn't, Andy takes over World No. 3 spot

It was indeed a great performance, he hadn't even won a set off Rafa till today!

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Dave have you forgiven me yet? :sad:

your deception and lies sent me into a rage spin :p
not really, however i don't like the fact you still smoke at all
i don't like the fact that ANYONE smokes though
i think i have said all i can now, its up to you whether to quit or keep smoking

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:19 PM
You're mad at me :sad:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:20 PM
And I didn't lie or deceive anyone!

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:22 PM
And I didn't lie or deceive anyone!

you said that you smoke those 2 brands but not to tell me :p
but like i said, it's all up to you now!

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:24 PM
So Dave watch the game tonight?

Oh and Eim, Richie will be stranded with me now! :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:25 PM
That was a joke Dave. You're making ME rage now!!!

Eimear O'Mahony
Yup he will Maria. Poor Richie. I'm sure you'll give him plenty of comfort ;)

Davodus
So Dave watch the game tonight?

Oh and Eim, Richie will be stranded with me now! :lol:

:fiery: we played so bloody bad!
and im so annoyed we got rid of darius boyd, he played really fucking well
fuck i was raging

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Yup he will Maria. Poor Richie. I'm sure you'll give him plenty of comfort ;)

I will by the time I'm done with him, he'll be like "Eimear who?", haha!

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:26 PM
That was a joke Dave. You're making ME rage now!!!

but it wasn't a joke that you still smoke sometimes!

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:27 PM
:fiery: we played so bloody bad!
and im so annoyed we got rid of darius boyd, he played really fucking well
fuck i was raging

I know, their kicking game was a bit off tonight as well, though I shan't blame Peter! Thanks for the tip about the raincoat btw. ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Yes and I never denied that. I've cut down an awful lot plus I haven't had a cigarette in about 3 days so I'm not doing too badly :mad: Hah hah! Poor Richie. I just hope he's not too busy moping over not being able to see what Gillou/Gael and Jo are getting up to ;)

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:30 PM
I know, their kicking game was a bit off tonight as well, though I shan't blame Peter! Thanks for the tip about the raincoat btw. ;)

came in handy eh? :p

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Yes and I never denied that. I've cut down an awful lot plus I haven't had a cigarette in about 3 days so I'm not doing too badly :mad: Hah hah! Poor Richie. I just hope he's not too busy moping over not being able to see what Gillou/Gael and Jo are getting up to ;)

Poor Richie, I think not! We'll be having heaps of fun on my island! :)

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
came in handy eh? :p

For part of the game, yes.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Oh yeah? Doing what exactly Maria?

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:33 PM
For part of the game, yes.

it did start raining heavily at one stage, where were your seats?
wendell sailor enraged me tonight, mr arrogant

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Oh yeah? Doing what exactly Maria?

Practicing my French language skills oh and maybe an occasional game of monopoly.

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:34 PM
it did start raining heavily at one stage, where were your seats?
wendell sailor enraged me tonight, mr arrogant

The 300s area so quite close, I know oh after he scored that try!

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:37 PM
The 300s area so quite close, I know oh after he scored that try!

that is specifically what i was thinking of :mad:
i was like :rolleyes: FUCK OFFFFFFF

he is what he is because of the broncos :ras:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:38 PM
that is specifically what i was thinking of :mad:
i was like :rolleyes: FUCK OFFFFFFF

he is what he is because of the broncos :ras:

I know without the Broncos he would be nothing, the Broncos make players just like the Origin halfback of last year! ;)

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:41 PM
I know without the Broncos he would be nothing, the Broncos make players just like the Origin halfback of last year! ;)

they do make players, like darius boyd who we should have kept!

get off wallace :lol: he isn't that good! thurston and prince are plenty better than him

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Practicing my French language skills oh and maybe an occasional game of monopoly.

Yup that sounds about right for Richie Maria ;) hence why he wouldn't enjoy life on my stranded island :p

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:43 PM
they do make players, like darius boyd who we should have kept!

get off wallace :lol: he isn't that good! thurston and prince are plenty better than him

Joel Moon wasn't bad either.

Wallace is awesome, he'll be better than Locky soon! :p

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Yup that sounds about right for Richie Maria ;) hence why he wouldn't enjoy life on my stranded island :p

You're the only female on your stranded island, prefer the company of men? :lol:

Yeah, my island will be awesome language lessons and monopoly!

orangehat
04-03-2009, 01:44 PM
It looks like Serena's gonna win again on the WTA side ... yawn

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:46 PM
It looks like Serena's gonna win again on the WTA side ... yawn

Hmm probably, the WTA needs Masha S back and fast!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Yup I do like the company of men actually tbh, even as a kid all my friends were male. I have very few female friends. I guess its because I love sports and I'm not a 'girly girl' so I get on more with men

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Yup and we still have to wait a while for Kim but hopefully with those two back the WTA tour will be a bit more competitive again

Davodus
04-03-2009, 01:48 PM
moon and kemp are some other good ones we lost maria

serena probably will win again, but eh...i think it would be worse if safina got to be number 1
i like her but she isnt playing well enough to be number 1 right now

orangehat
what's a girly girl :lol:

Davodus
imagine if kim won the USO...3rd tournament back
i would cry from happiness :lol:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Yup I do like the company of men actually tbh, even as a kid all my friends were male. I have very few female friends. I guess its because I love sports and I'm not a 'girly girl' so I get on more with men

You're the opposite to me then, I prefer being around other girls, ALL of my friends are female! :lol:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:50 PM
moon and kemp are some other good ones we lost maria

serena probably will win again, but eh...i think it would be worse if safina got to be number 1
i like her but she isnt playing well enough to be number 1 right now

At least we still have Peter Wallace! He will be GOAT.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:51 PM
A girly girl is someone who's into clothes, make up, doing their nails, doing their hair etc etc. That is SOOOO not me. I wear sporty clothes (except when I go out), only do basic make-up when I go out, have no nails and my hair just gets washed and blow dried. No straightners, culers anything like that for me :lol: Oh and I drink pints which is soooo not girly

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:52 PM
what's a girly girl :lol:

Someone fixated on hair, shoes, clothes, fashion that kind of thing as opposed to liking more masculine things like sport, cars or whatever.

I had a bit of a girly girl moment at the footy tonight (masculine thing) I got upset because the rain was undoing the work my GHD had done!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-03-2009, 01:52 PM
I suppose I just enjoy the company of men more. Now I hang around with girls but when I was in college all my friends were male and it was usually just me and about four or five boys talking about sport, sex and drinking pints ... happy days :lol:

Masha91
04-03-2009, 01:54 PM
I suppose I just enjoy the company of men more. Now I hang around with girls but when I was in college all my friends were male and it was usually just me and about four or five boys talking about sport, sex and drinking pints ... happy days :lol:

Haha with my friends most of our conversations consist of "I know she's my friend but sometimes I just HATE her" :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
I wouldn't be surprised Dave. Remember when she came back after her injury and was like 181 in the world or something and won Indian Wells/Miami back to back which were her first tournaments back

Eimear O'Mahony
Yeah girls are BITCHY and it does my head in. With guys there's none of that shit :lol: