The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7 [Archive] - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Alright Dave. Night sweetie :hug: Talk to you in the morrow xxx

:Zaz:
04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Sorry i am in absentia - I am playing nursemaid at the mo. Mam had an eye op.

Dave - have a good day at uni, if you work hard you will get closer to Ana!! :lol: Sleep well now though. :)

Eimear, I shall be still be here, so asides from the forum shite, how was the match itself yesterday?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh is she okay? I hope she's not too bad. The match good in parts but took a long time to get going

04-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Aye, she is ok, a little wobbly, and uneven, she only had the left done. The right is being done next monday. So she feels very unbalanced. :lol: It is a worry though because she has lupus so any surgery can be dangerous. But I think its grand.

Re. the match, all i saw was the hug at the net, Poor Gillou though. I am starting to like him more and more. (not so much his tennis - doesn't volley enough for my liking, but he is such a sweetie). As you were saying the other night, the pressure of Top Ten, it happened to Richie also. Just too sensitive :hug:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 05:20 PM
You should have watched Dent/Federer. That was an AWESOME match. Dent is amazing at the net. I'd forgotten how good he was. I know he lost 3 and 2 but that scoreline is a little harsh on him to be honest. He played some great attacking tennis. Yup, I think the pressure is getting to him a little but give him time and he'll get there. The hug at the net was soooo sweet :D Oh that sounds serious with your Mum. I really hope she's okay. She's lucky to have such a great daughter looking after her :hug:

04-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh I watched Dent/Fed don't you worry. :) I was right there back in the 90's with some grand S&V. It was like Timmy Henman reborn. :haha: I think Feddie, is gonna have to try some of that against your man Murray and Nadal, (ahem..but lets not go there ;))

I like that the Frenchies all get on, and the Spanish all get along. Its really nice. Makes me happy.

Ah thank you :hug: I think she could do with a better nurse tbh, but I must go and make her din-dins. (Not to mention my step-dad, he is getting restless with hunger :lol:)

Will you be around at all later, after 9ish?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Oh I watched Dent/Fed don't you worry. :) I was right there back in the 90's with some grand S&V. It was like Timmy Henman reborn. :haha: I think Feddie, is gonna have to try some of that against your man Murray and Nadal, (ahem..but lets not go there ;))

I like that the Frenchies all get on, and the Spanish all get along. Its really nice. Makes me happy.

Ah thank you :hug: I think she could do with a better nurse tbh, but I must go and make her din-dins. (Not to mention my step-dad, he is getting restless with hunger :lol:)

Will you be around at all later, after 9ish?

Oh it really took me back to the good old days of Tim Henman yeah. You're right. Dent always did have an exciting game. Federer doesn't have the net skills to do that. He can do it for a few points but Murray and Nadal are just such brilliant passers anyway.

Yeah the young Frenchies do get on. The 4 musketeers. It would appear the older Frenchies such as Grosjean et al are a little jealous of Gilles and have been less than complimentary about him saying he shouldn't be in the top 10 so there is a little frostiness there. The Spanish are just a walking Teletubby camp :lol: They all love each other which is really sweet.

I'm sure anything you do for her is appreciated hun :) Yeah I'll be here after 9 don't worry

04-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Ah, evil Grosjean. Thats not good. Jealousy does evil things to a person. And I'm sure thats what it is. Fabrice is nice though yeah? Fab loves Richie doesn't he, I haven't heard him bitching about anyone else, he seems like a cutie.

:lol: @ teletubby Spaniards. Total Care Bear love fest.

Grand, well I'll come find you soon after 9. I like talking with ya. :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Ah thanks I like chatting with you too :) Santoro ... I'm trying to think if he's said anything but I don't think he has. Santoro is crazy. I love him actually. I quite like watching him play and he seems to have a funny personality off court. It was mainly Seb and Llodra I think but I think I could be wrong about Llodra. Definitely Seb anyway. Jealousy is an awful thing. Talk to you in a while hun :)

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Tennis is game, and hence meant to be fun and entertaining for participants and spectators, and I never understand hostility when it comes to sport. (I don't really get it in real life either, but particularly sport) Why is it so difficult for people not to bring race, religion or politics into a game. :confused:

eim sounds like you had a shit day. The answer to this question is because some people are just ignorant morons. :hug: take comfort in the fact that you aren't one of them.

I'm shattered should have been out tonight but I'm going to bed early. I got up at 4am to watch Rafa not that I'm a fangirl or anything. Since when was Stan so good? I hope practicing with Rafa and playing doubs with Stan might make some of their mental strength rub off on Rich.

Ah thanks I like chatting with you too :) Santoro ... I'm trying to think if he's said anything but I don't think he has. Santoro is crazy. I love him actually. I quite like watching him play and he seems to have a funny personality off court. It was mainly Seb and Llodra I think but I think I could be wrong about Llodra. Definitely Seb anyway. Jealousy is an awful thing. Talk to you in a while hun :)

I like Fab too. I don't know about Llodra but he and Richie looked a bit chilly last time they played singles.

Are you supporting Nole or Jo?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 07:50 PM
eim sounds like you had a shit day. The answer to this question is because some people are just ignorant morons. :hug: take comfort in the fact that you aren't one of them.

I'm shattered should have been out tonight but I'm going to bed early. I got up at 4am to watch Rafa not that I'm a fangirl or anything. Since when was Stan so good? I hope practicing with Rafa and playing doubs with Stan might make some of their mental strength rub off on Rich.

I like Fab too. I don't know about Llodra but he and Richie looked a bit chilly last time they played singles.

Are you supporting Nole or Jo?

Thanks Tori :hug: I appreciate your kind words. It was upsetting earlier but I think I'm over it now. If people want to be like that they're not worth my time. Oh I didn't watch Rafa. Was it good? I was impressed with Stan vs Andreev. Yeah lets hope it has a positive affect on rich.

Ah the Llodra thing ... doesn't that go back to the DC tie or there was words between Richard's father and Mika ... I've heard about it before but I can't remember the full details. I'm supporting Jo. ALLEZ!!!

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 08:01 PM
I don't like Jo or Nole really but I have Jo in my pickem taking out Federer so I have to support him lol.

Rafa, Stan was really good. Stan was playing great, Rafa not so much but he just refuses to lose.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 08:06 PM
I know! He can be annoying like that can Rafa :lol:

04-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Rafa was playing kinda poor. I know he won and all, but it seemed a difficult win. Stan was on fire. I wish he'd have a word in Feddie's shell like about how to take it to Rafa.

Anyway, evening! :wavey:

Thanks for the link about the quit smoking book yesterday Tori :), I think I might see if the local library has a copy. Give it a whirl.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Evening Mia :wavey: Were your culinary skills appreciated? :lol:

04-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Evening Mia :wavey: Were your culinary skills appreciated? :lol:

:haha: ummm, I couldn't possibly boast about that! Hehe. Nah, she is pretty dopey still, so there ain't much response happening. But a thumbs up was given so I'll happily take it. :lol:

How was your tea?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 08:25 PM
A thumbs up is a good sign. The poor woman. I hope she's okay :hug: My tea was grand thanks. Bangers and mash. What more can you ask for???

04-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Bangers and mash sounds lush. All I got round to after my cheffing was an omelette for myself :sobbing:

Have you seen the Ball Wars thing in Funny Fotos?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Did you not make some food for yourself once you'd cooked for your 'rents? :lol: I'm not a huge omelette fan. You staying up for Fed tonight?

04-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Nah, I'm not huge on eggs either. I just couldnae be arsed, :lol: I'll be up for Feddie, I know you don't like him much, but you staying awake for it?

Oh no, Jo is down a set. :sad: Nole is just too bendy :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 08:55 PM
I might do actually yeah. I'll be going for A-Rod if I do though. I'll see how sleepy I am. with my chest infection I'm not feeling the best so we'll see. Oh that Ball Wars thing is absolutely brilliant btw. Play up Jo!!!

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Sorry guys you still around my friend called me so I have been on the phone for ages and then I got distracted by the Apprentice.

Jo is not playing well.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Yup still around. I love the apprentice but am watching the sport instead

04-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Capello's english is improved slightly :lol:

My livestream keeps cutting out, anyone else suffering?

04-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Sorry your chest is ill Eimear. :hug:

What caused that? Or just one of those things?

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:10 PM
My tennis tv is freezing again grrr. Nole looks in a state

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:13 PM
what is Jo playing at. If Nole played like this v Gillou I think Gilles would have thrashed him.

04-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Jo needs to take it to a third, and I think Nole will retire. He is fading fast out there. (well what I see between bufferings!:lol:)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Just one of those things unfortunately :( Or maybe its the fags :eek: I'm not so sure tbh Tori, Gilles would have lowered his level too. Now Murray or Nadal (Federer even) ...

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Jo needs to take it to a third, and I think Nole will retire. He is fading fast out there. (well what I see between bufferings!:lol:)

it is p'ing me off cos tennis tv is not cheap

04-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Don't blame you being narked off, I'm on ATDHE and its free, but I'm still fecked off. Are you on subscription or prepaid, i am not sure how tennistv works?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Use Bet365 ladies

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I paid for the year last year and it isnt too bad because I joined in Toronto so have quite a lot left. Last year it was just for masters series but there are a few other tournies this year. When it works, that is.

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Use Bet365 ladies

can't. We get internet through dads work I think as he works from home so no betting sites.

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Finally Tsonga has realized he is French, so he needs to:

1. Play like a mug
2. Can't hit a first serve
3. Horrible shot selection on decisive points

And the most important:

4. Be a pussy and slice the ball

Number 4 was well explicit on the last game of the match on break point, where Tsonga had the whole court open to hit a DTL backhand and decided to go with a some kind of a terrible sliced CC forehand instead.

this post in GM has amused me. Harsh or what?!
but kind of a little bit true aometimes. I hope Tsonga doesn't start mucking up the big points too I can't cope with it. It is bad enough from Richie, Gael and PHM.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:41 PM
HOW did you lose that match Jo???

04-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Sorry, computer crashed just at vital moment. So no Frenchies left. :sad:

If Fed loses, it will be IW all over again.

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:42 PM
I actually think that one of us could have broken Nole's serve in that penultimate service game he could barely stand up.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
That is WAY harsh. Stupid eejit!!!

04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
I actually think that one of us could have broken Nole's serve in that penultimate service game he could barely stand up.

I'd love to admit that was true :), but even someone ranked 1500 and having a shite day would still beat me. Playing ping pong on the other hand - :devil:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Yeah we could!!! I don't know what the hell happened to Jo

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
I think 1 and 4 are very harsh. 2 and 3 are kind of true though. Gael's shot choice yesterday was just hideous. I don't know why people have to be quite so mean though. I don't like all this mug business.

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I'd love to admit that was true :), but even someone ranked 1500 and having a shite day would still beat me. Playing ping pong on the other hand - :devil:

Nah I reckon I could have returned the one really slow serve by fluke straight at him which would have knocked him out as he was about to pass out anyway, thus winning me the match.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Well they do use a lot of slice but so do plenty of other players. GM people are stupid and need to stop being so harsh

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Nah I reckon I could have returned the one really slow serve by fluke straight at him which would have knocked him out as he was about to pass out anyway, thus winning me the match.

:haha: Funny but true

04-01-2009, 09:55 PM
GM people, think they know it all. They have the answer for everything - would love to see them facing down the ball though. (I am not evil, but sometimes I really would love people to get shown up for their sheer ridiculousness of opinion)

Anytime someones looses GM people say that they should retire. They were saying Richie should retire the other day, that he is a spent force. I mean come on, he is 22 for fecks sake.

Sorry - rant over. Oooops!

Cloudygirl
04-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Well they do use a lot of slice but so do plenty of other players. GM people are stupid and need to stop being so harsh

Rafa has developed a really useful slice this year keeps him in lots of points, but don't mention that on GM as Rafa is even more hated than Richie.

Thing is there are different categories of player and Richie is a Safin (as in talented but unreliable) not a Nadal or a Federer. Doesn't mean he won't have a big win one day.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Yeah I agree about Richie Tori. He's definitely talented but unreliable. I used to class Andy in that category but not anymore so hopefully Rich will turn it around. Yeah, the idiots on GM would make you sick. I was warned never to go there and I never have

04-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Sorry, small emergency a la hospital de Zaz. All over now.

Now having some strawberries to make up for the deficit in my tea. :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh no. Is everything okay??? Oh I love strawberries

04-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Aye, she rubbed her eye in her sleep, rubbing not allowed. Anyway, she's now being a pirate - put a patch on. :lol:

Strawbs are grand, would you like one? ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh no!!! The poor woman. I hope she didn't hurt herself too badly. You did the right thing putting a patch on. Yup I'd love one!!! :lol:

~*BGT*~
04-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Good evening everyone :wavey: I haven't had anytime to chat at all :sad: and still won't have any time for a while :sobbing: I've had 3 exams 2 papers, and 1 research presentation due all in the past 3 weeks, on top of working and trying to run a fill in the draw game on my other forum :yawn: I'm exhausted. I closed my store two nights in a row and now I'm going to take a nap before the Roddick/Federer demolition match tonight ;) :p I just don't like to see my Andy play Federer. :awww: Well, I hope he keeps reminding himself that he beat Federer in the 2008 Miami quarters and now he's playing him a year later in the same round. :scared:

Someone on GM noticed that Federer and Djokovic have had the same scores for their past 3 matches. Now Nole has beaten Tsonga 6-3 6-4. Bad sign for Andy. :bigcry:

04-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Ah no, she's grand. Thank you for your concern :hug: Us Irish are a hardy bunch! I'll teleport you a strawb! :lol:

I'm browsing youtube for some funny vids, do you do youtubing?

04-01-2009, 10:58 PM
More Roddick support - I'm being outnumbered here ;) Hello BGT, we ain't met!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah I love you tube actually. I'll post a really funny one in a sec. Dani you've been busy haven't you you poor thing :hug: I am going for Andy today. I'm not the biggest A-Rod fan in the world but I don't like Fed so much so ... sorry Mia :hug:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_2WNQr_9Ds

04-01-2009, 11:10 PM
I haven't seen that in so long, and its just so good. Harrison ford, Meatloaf, Robin Williams, Josh Groban. Just wicked funny. :yeah: Thank you. :)

Do you like Family Guy and have you seen the Ricky Gervais Elmo thing?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Its absolutely brilliant. I prefer the words to be he's fucking Gilles Simon :haha: It works right??? But seriously its absolutely HILARIOUS. I saw it the other day for the first time and I was crying with the laughter

04-01-2009, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tlFVBA130&feature=PlayList&p=1F0B95B7C561D85E&index=41

Cracks me up, have you seen it? Free running is grand :yeah:

04-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Its absolutely brilliant. I prefer the words to be he's fucking Gilles Simon :haha: It works right??? But seriously its absolutely HILARIOUS. I saw it the other day for the first time and I was crying with the laughter

Wouldn't you prefer I'm fucking Gilles Simon rather than he's? Totally works though. How does Eimear Simon sound, hmm not bad! ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:21 PM
:haha: :haha: That's absolutely priceless!!! I love it

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:22 PM
:haha: Eimear Simon sounds good actually :lol: Almost as good as Mia Safin ;)

04-01-2009, 11:28 PM
:haha: Eimear Simon sounds good actually :lol: Almost as good as Mia Safin ;)

I think Eimear Simon sounds great. Right number of syllables. Like it was meant to be ;)

You know with Russian surnames, how like Dinara is Safina, would I be Safina, or Safin? Just so I can practice my signature :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYkIJVguCU
Kiwi Comedy :worship:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:34 PM
It does sound right actually Eimear Simon ... oh I wish :drool: You'd actually be Safina ... Mia Safina (hey it rhymes :lol:) Just going to watch that clip now

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:42 PM
:haha: That clip is absolutely BRILLIANT Mia

04-01-2009, 11:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwbJWF8_-Q

Sticking with a tennis theme. :rolls:

Last one I promise ;)

p.s you never know Carine might not be around forever!?

04-01-2009, 11:47 PM
:haha: That clip is absolutely BRILLIANT Mia

I know right, my brother shares a flat with some Aussie mates, and they were watching and called him over to watch, and he sent it straight to me. I must have watched it 20 odd times, and it never gets old. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Absolutely brilliant :haha: I love the lyrics. Absolutely brilliant

Eimear O'Mahony
04-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh and I wish Gilles would break up with Carine. I think they'll be together for a long time though :lol: Anyhow hun I am falling down with the tiredness. I'll leave my laptop on and if I wake up for Fed-Roddick I'll give you a bell so keep checking here okay?

04-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Ok grand, you should rest with your chest. And have hope with petit Gillou, I am holding onto hope of Mapat. Might speak later otherwise, have a good day, and rest up. :hug:

Thanks for asking about me mam. Thats really sweet. :hug:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:04 AM
I'll try and get back here for a bit of the match anyway so like I say keep checking in here. And that's no problem bout your Mam. Hope she's a little better tomorrow. Hopefully talk to you in a little while. Night xxx

04-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Nighty night. :zzz: :hug:

EDIT; I hope I didn't keep you up last night, and I hope your feeling better. :hug: xx

~*BGT*~
04-02-2009, 05:40 AM
I think Eimear Simon sounds great. Right number of syllables. Like it was meant to be ;)

You know with Russian surnames, how like Dinara is Safina, would I be Safina, or Safin? Just so I can practice my signature :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYkIJVguCU
Kiwi Comedy :worship:

Oh, so you've claimed Safin? :D Anyone got Tsonga, Nadal, Blake, Federer, Murray ( :o ) ? So as far as Gasquetaire/tennis player couples, we've got:

Dani Koroleva
Eimear Simon
Lauren Ancic
Tessa Dimitrova
Jo Gasquet (I think :confused: )
and introducing Mia Safina

:haha:

Oh, I'm Dani from the US btw. :wavey: We have two Mias then. Irish Mia and Korean Mia although she hasn't been here in a while. :sad:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 07:58 AM
all you horny for russian men women in here :p you only add the a to the surname if you plan on living in russia (or bulgaria for tess)/being a russian speaking family
otherwise you can just be the same name without the a ;)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Hey guys :wavey: Dani, yup yup Marion's got Tsonga so stick her name in there ;) She wanted Monfils too but I told her off for being so greedy and stealing Gilles' boyfriend away from him :haha: Dave, thanks for that piece of info. Mia, you didn't keep me up. I wanted to stay up :) I'm just sorry I didn't get back. I woke up at 5am but the match was over :( Was it a good match?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone! Rex is on and being cute :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Hi Maria. How're you? Enjoying Rex?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm fine thanks, uni has finished for the week and I'm just watching Rex be a cutie.

Yourself?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah I'm okay thanks. I've got a chest infection so I'm laid up at home :( Plus, I've handed my resignation in from the Gilles forum but I feel better for having done it so I'm actually good :)

Masha91
04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Sorry, was buying some tickets.

Oh those are nasty, my friend had one, it's good you're resting up. Resignation? I haven't been on as much so I hope it's all okay, so much French conjugation!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Yeah did you hear about what happened yesterday? During the Jo/Gilles match Raf (Gambit 84 - don't know if you know him?) was calling Jo a monkey and said it several times. As I'm sure you're aware, monkey is a very racist term so myself and Marion went in and perfectly calmly and maturely told him that we felt he used a racist term and everyone started having a go at myself and Marion (Yavor in particular which I was shocked at because I'd always considered him a friend) so I decided fuck it I'm not dealing with this shit so I'm just not going to post there anymore. What were you buying tickets for? Anything nice?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Godo on you, racism is not acceptable in any shape or form. It's fine not to like a player but that is crossing the line. Yay for you taking a stand, I'm sorry that it happened though.

Yeah the Broncos match tomorrow night, NRL.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Of course I took a stand. Racism is the one thing in this world that makes my blood boil it really does. If I'd been there when it happened I would have really lost the plot but I wasn't so I was able to take time to think about my reaction. Oh that's cool. You got tickets very last minute. If that was here they would have been snapped up ages ago!!!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:08 AM
I know what you mean. Speaking of racism, here's a study I read about a year ago.

"A study by psychologists at Stanford, Pennsylvania State University and the University of California-Berkeley says that many Americans subconsciously associate blacks with apes.

In addition, the findings show that society is more likely to condone violence against black criminal suspects as a result of its broader inability to accept African Americans as fully human, according to the researchers."

http://www.newsnet14.com/2008/02/new-university-study-claims-americans-subconsciously-associate-black-people-with-apes/

I'm not sure if you were aware of that but it's something that makes you think.

Yeah, very lucky should be a good match!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Oh ... wow! That's absolutely sickening. They condone violence because they don't see blacks as fully human because the associate them with apes???? Oh WOW!!! I am actually shocked at that. That's awful it really is. I didn't realise that so thanks for sending that my way. Oh this disgusts me it really does! Yeah I hope it'll be a good match for you and your team wins :hug:

krn81
04-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi Eimear, I saw your message on gilles's board. It is pity you leave there but I understand you. I will miss you there :hug: I add fun with the stories you were writting with Marion.
So I would probably come more often here to joke and talk about the frenchy players and specially after easter, the new videos of the four musketeers will be online ;)

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Oh ... wow! That's absolutely sickening. They condone violence because they don't see blacks as fully human because the associate them with apes???? Oh WOW!!! I am actually shocked at that. That's awful it really is. I didn't realise that so thanks for sending that my way. Oh this disgusts me it really does! Yeah I hope it'll be a good match for you and your team wins :hug:

You're welcome, isn't it scary people who have been identified as non racists through other testing sub consciously associate people with African heritage as apes.

Thanks me too, our former coach since 1988 switched to coaching this other team this year, his first match against his old team.

orangehat
04-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Hello! Eim and Maria!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Hello Luke, how are you?

orangehat
04-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Yep I'm fine. I just hope my foot heals faster though. How's your day?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:27 AM
I hope so too. Yeah, it was okay. I only had one class today then I had a driving lesson but with a new instructor this time!

orangehat
04-02-2009, 11:31 AM
oh is that quite unusual? I know in Singapore it's quite unusual if you get the same instructor twice in a row :lol: Hope it went ok?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Hi Luke :wavey: Karine, thank you so much for your kind words :hug: Yeah, I think it'll be a while before I go back there so please hang out here more. They're really a great bunch and you won't get any of that shit here right guys? Yup Maria it's really scary! Oh that sounds like a bit of added spice to the game then! It'll be great I'm sure. Btw, to continue our FB conversation here ... yup I am looking forward to Mandy/Nando. Should be a great match. I just hope I can stay awake :lol: I'm looking forward to Rafa too. You'll be going for your bestie I'm sure? Luke, how's the foot sweetie?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Really Luke? That's interesting to hear because here we usually book one instructor and that's it. We have the same instructor right through until we take our test

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:32 AM
oh is that quite unusual? I know in Singapore it's quite unusual if you get the same instructor twice in a row :lol: Hope it went ok?

Yeah it did, oh I switched agencies too!

orangehat
04-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Oh in singapore it's like there's only 1 "public" driving centre, the rest are all private which are generally cheaper but less people go there (i dunno why). The "public" driving centre is like, you book 1 session, and the session goes to any random instructor who is free for that session (they have a lot of instructors).

Anyway, My foot is better, still can't walk on it properly though. Thanks Eim!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Hi Luke :wavey: Karine, thank you so much for your kind words :hug: Yeah, I think it'll be a while before I go back there so please hang out here more. They're really a great bunch and you won't get any of that shit here right guys? Yup Maria it's really scary! Oh that sounds like a bit of added spice to the game then! It'll be great I'm sure. Btw, to continue our FB conversation here ... yup I am looking forward to Mandy/Nando. Should be a great match. I just hope I can stay awake :lol: I'm looking forward to Rafa too. You'll be going for your bestie I'm sure? Luke, how's the foot sweetie?

Sure, we can continue it here. I remember watching their AO match.

Another scary thing my psych lecturer said the other day was that one of the psychologists Allport used to show a picture of a black man and a white man standing on a subway. (This was about fifty years ago) anyway people immediately identified the black person as having a knife whereas the white man was actually the one holding it. I'd like to say it's changed now which it has but there are still many incidences today where a black man has been shot by the police in America who are predominantly Caucausian because they thought they were holding guns when they were actually holding a mobile phone or wallet!

Davodus
04-02-2009, 11:37 AM
evening all
it's bad mood david today :o :lol:
since i got fucking drenched at uni because my best of an umbrella snapped in half!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Oh in singapore it's like there's only 1 "public" driving centre, the rest are all private which are generally cheaper but less people go there (i dunno why). The "public" driving centre is like, you book 1 session, and the session goes to any random instructor who is free for that session (they have a lot of instructors).

Anyway, My foot is better, still can't walk on it properly though. Thanks Eim!

Hope it continues to improve!

I had to switch agencies on account of the fact that despite like eleven lessons with the other I still couldn't turn properly! :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:38 AM
evening all
since i got fucking drenched at uni because my best of an umbrella snapped in half!

Hey Dave, I got drenched on the way to uni too and I had a fully functioning umbrella!

orangehat
04-02-2009, 11:40 AM
evening all

uh oh that doesn't sound good. Don't catch a flu or something!

Umbrellas are really useless at times :o

Davodus
04-02-2009, 11:42 AM
yeah maria i got wet when i had my umbrella up as well, but then it snapped and i got slaughtered by the rain :lol:

luke, hopefully i dont get sick, i had a jacket on, but i was just annoyed :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:44 AM
yeah maria i got wet when i had my umbrella up as well, but then it snapped and i got slaughtered by the rain :lol:

luke, hopefully i dont get sick, i had a jacket on, but i was just annoyed :lol:

I got drenched more at the South Brisbane Station than at uni, Gordon Greenwood has some nice shelter out the front!

I didn't like the wind so much that came with the rain as I was wearing a short dress :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Hey Dave :hug: Hope we can help cheer you up a little :) Maria that is absolutely scary and its this kind of thing that drives me mad. Even my parents are very nervous around Muslims because they think they all have bombs. I'm like 'Oh for fuck's sake that's disgraceful'. It is something that, for the life of me I will NEVER understand. You were dead right to change instructors in that case Maria. That's not good enough. Kind of like me and my knee. I wasn't happy with how it was progressing so I went somewhere else. Yup, the AO match was a cracker but let's hope the result is different this time. Luke, hope you can walk on it soon hun

Davodus
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
maria why did you where a short dress on a day like today :lol:
hey eimear :wavey:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Hey Dave :hug: Hope we can help cheer you up a little :) Maria that is absolutely scary and its this kind of thing that drives me mad. Even my parents are very nervous around Muslims because they think they all have bombs. I'm like 'Oh for fuck's sake that's disgraceful'. It is something that, for the life of me I will NEVER understand. You were dead right to change instructors in that case Maria. That's not good enough. Kind of like me and my knee. I wasn't happy with how it was progressing so I went somewhere else. Yup, the AO match was a cracker but let's hope the result is different this time. Luke, hope you can walk on it soon hun

It is indeed scary even here some people are scared that Aborigines will rob them etc.

Yeah, the instructor used to always come late and finish early, so not worth the money!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:47 AM
maria why did you where a short dress on a day like today :lol:
hey eimear :wavey:

It went nicely with my boots but I wore a matching cardigan too for practicality!

orangehat
04-02-2009, 11:50 AM
ahahaha. kris was awesome on AI yesterday! :lol:

Anyway, i'm off to dinner. be back in a bit.

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:51 AM
See you soon Luke!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:52 AM
See you later Luke :wavey: It's just incredible to think that such narrow mindedness exists isn't it? Innocent black people or aborigines or muslims are just the same as us. In fact, I'm sure at times people should be more scared of white people than black people or whatever

Davodus
04-02-2009, 11:52 AM
It went nicely with my boots but I wore a matching cardigan too for practicality!

oh well that makes it all better :lol: :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:53 AM
See you later Luke :wavey: It's just incredible to think that such narrow mindedness exists isn't it? Innocent black people or aborigines or muslims are just the same as us. In fact, I'm sure at times people should be more scared of white people than black people or whatever

So true, we have come a long way but unfortunately there will always be some people who are prejudice.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:54 AM
I can't believe it's raining in Aus and sunny here :lol: For once we get one up on you guys :p

Davodus

i'm not being racist here so don't get the wrong idea :p but genetically, the australian aboriginies are predisposed to substance abuse and physical abuse. They don't have a certain genetic trigger in their brain to know a difference between stopping drinking and keeping going, so they are more inclined to be alcoholics or drug addicts
i learnt about it at uni :p

Masha91
oh well that makes it all better :lol: :p

Sure does, I was the best dressed in my French class today though I usually am anyway :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
There always will be and that's a sad fact of life :sad: I think we should talk about more upbeat things because I'm really upset by the whole thing and I'm emotional anyway. Any funny stories to cheer us up dave?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:55 AM
All right then.

Yeah Dave, slip over in the rain today? :lol:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 11:56 AM
There always will be and that's a sad fact of life :sad: I think we should talk about more upbeat things because I'm really upset by the whole thing and I'm emotional anyway. Any funny stories to cheer us up dave?

not really :lol:
nothing funny has happened to me of late i don't think!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Nothing at all?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 11:59 AM
You're starting to get less accident prone in you old age then Dave :lol: Maria, hope you didn't think I was being rude btw? Its just a subject that affects me deeply really

Davodus
04-02-2009, 11:59 AM
nope :lol:
what about you then! it's not always me :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:00 PM
You're starting to get less accident prone in you old age then Dave :lol: Maria, hope you didn't think I was being rude btw? Its just a subject that affects me deeply really

No, of course not. I understand, dw. :)

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Nothing funny has happened me for a few days actually :lol: Oh no wait ... the other night my laptop fell off the couch and I bent down to pick it up, got tangled in the wires and ended up falling off the couch myself :haha:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Nothing funny has happened me for a few days actually :lol: Oh no wait ... the other night my laptop fell off the couch and I bent down to pick it up, got tangled in the wires and ended up falling off the couch myself :haha:

:rolls:

I'm afraid I'm quite boring when it comes to funny stories stemmed from clumsiness the cake covered keyboard was the closest I got. :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Oh yes ... I was saying something to make that happen wasn't I Maria? My apologies :lol: I'll be back in 15 guys just getting some lunch

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:04 PM
:lol: good work eimear

and you ate that cake off the keyboard maria!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:05 PM
:lol:

See you soon.

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:05 PM
:lol: good work eimear

and you ate that cake off the keyboard maria!

No, I didn't. I swear!

I've no need to as there's plenty of cake downstairs!

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:07 PM
hahaha it's ok, you can eat cake off the keyboard!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:09 PM
I didn't I brought it to Switzerland. It was discussed on the thread about a month ago or so :lol:

Peter Wallace is on TV, love his hair!

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:14 PM
oh have you got topspin 3 maria? on anything
i have it on WII
and you can be BB :lol:
but i use tomas

orangehat
04-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Ahh I'm back. Funny sometimes nothing funny happens eh? Though my class has someone with a reaction time of infinity which never fails to bring us laughter :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:17 PM
No, I'm not one for video games. I have a bit of a thing against them now since my friends wanted to spend our entire Schoolies inside playing Guitar Hero or Mario Kart when the beach was like two minutes away!

Well, I actually did check out the pictures of BB a little while ago, those rugged good looks! :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Ahh I'm back. Funny sometimes nothing funny happens eh? Though my class has someone with a reaction time of infinity which never fails to bring us laughter :lol:

There's always one (or a few)

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:21 PM
i love mario kart :lol: you should have played!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:22 PM
I did many times! Too many! Rainbow Road is my arch nemesis.

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:26 PM
:lol: rainbow road i am good at
im good at all actually since i played so much
but i have one race, which i dont remember its name, which i cannot be defeated in

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Haha, you're a gaming nerd! :lol:

I don't like it but I cannot deny the prettiness of Rainbow Road.

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:31 PM
im not a gaming nerd at all
i have never played a computer game :lol: so i shan't be categorised as a gaming nerd!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Just regular then? :lol:

It's okay to be nerdy, my passion for British sci-fi is somewhat nerdy I must admit.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi guys. I'm back :wavey: with a funny story to boot

orangehat
04-02-2009, 12:38 PM
everyone's nerdy over something :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh and Dave I have Top Spin 3. I love it!!!

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:39 PM
welcome back eimear! do tell

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:40 PM
WB Eim! Yes, please tell.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:42 PM
I went up to the shop with my Mam in her car and seeing as its sunny I pulled down the window and I was resting my hand on the edge of the window. Anyway, we parked up and my Mam pulls up the window (we have electric windows) and squashes my hand!!! :sad:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:44 PM
:lol:
at least it wasnt like...your head eimear :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:45 PM
You're so funny Dave :p But it hurt :(

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Funny indeed, must have been painful at the time though!

orangehat
04-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Ouch i understand. I once hit my head on a train door :o

Davodus
04-02-2009, 12:47 PM
thanks eimearoo :p
i bet it hurt :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:48 PM
yes and still does!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Once I saw a lady get her hand squished in between the closing train doors!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Yes it did Daveyoo :p

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Oh NO Maria!!! The poor woman! That must have hurt!!!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:51 PM
It did, someone had to quickly open the doors again or the train might have pulled away from the train station with her hand still wedged in between!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Did I ever tell you what happened to me when I was working in a factory?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Not to my knowledge, no.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Well ... basically I was working on the jigsaw line nesting boxes (stacking boxes in other words) and they used to come down onto rotating blades thingies on a piece of machinery. So, as I was picking up a box to stack it a piece of thread that was loose on my t-shirt got caught in the rotating bar thingie and it started dragging my hand with it. I had to strip myself of my t-shirt to save my hand

Masha91
04-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Better your shirt than your hand for sure!

Were there many people around?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Btw Robbie Fowler is on the Footy Show and he just spoke about the rivalry with Man U just thought of you! :lol:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
:eek: eimear that sounds scary as fuck

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Yup there were loads of people around so I was standing in my bra in front of a load of people ... the embarrassment! My boss had to loan me a jacket. The shame

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Yup it was very scary. My hand was cut and got infected and everything but I was lucky I had the sense to come out of my t-shirt or I'd be handless now :eek: Thanks Maria :lol: What was he saying about Man U? Awful stuff I'm sure :rolleyes: Robbie HATES Man U

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Yup there were loads of people around so I was standing in my bra in front of a load of people ... the embarrassment! My boss had to loan me a jacket. The shame

Again better standing in your bra than without a hand, at least you remembered to wear a bra that day, some people don't wear them, gross!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Yup it was very scary. My hand was cut and got infected and everything but I was lucky I had the sense to come out of my t-shirt or I'd be handless now :eek: Thanks Maria :lol: What was he saying about Man U? Awful stuff I'm sure :rolleyes: Robbie HATES Man U

Not really, no. He's just saying that they're Liverpool's biggest rivals nothing too bad.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:06 PM
His proudest moment in life is the fact he played for Man U's 3 biggest rivals. Liverpool, Leeds United and Manchester City. I hate him! Oh I always wear a bra :lol: I've yet to not wear a bra. My Mam always says she can't believe my quick thinking. It was just pure instinct to get out of the t-shirt

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:09 PM
He did seem a little smug on the TV.

I do too, except for when I go to sleep or do some driving practice late at night.

Those situations certainly bring something out in people!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah I think I've been proven to be VERY level-headed in certain situations. Being in a crisis just tends to bring out the best in me and I'm always at my best under pressure for some reason. Yeah Fowler is a right prat he really is. Thinks he's better than he is

Davodus
04-02-2009, 01:14 PM
maybe you should become like a negotiator eimear :p
that quick thinking could be made useful!

orangehat
04-02-2009, 01:16 PM
more like a spy :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Yeah I think I've been proven to be VERY level-headed in certain situations. Being in a crisis just tends to bring out the best in me and I'm always at my best under pressure for some reason. Yeah Fowler is a right prat he really is. Thinks he's better than he is

He apparently scored eighteen goals in a junior game!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:17 PM
more like a spy :p

I used to want to be one when I was younger hence my email address.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah he did Maria but he let things go to his head a little bit and went off the boil. He was a talent but he wasted it by becoming egotistical. Dave, I couldn't be a negotiator. I'd rage too much :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Yes that and he plays for the rival side! :lol:

He does seem a bit egotistical from the little I've seen of him.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Actually no Maria :lol: I respect Steven Gerrard as a player even though he plays for Liverpool. I can't deny the fact he's a good player. I do acknowledge that Robbie was a good player when he was youngster but he started believing all the hype that was written about him. He was gambling, womanising, drinking and getting into fights etc etc. It was a shame because he was SUCH a talent when he was a youngster and had the potential to go on and become a truly great English striker. He's playing in Australia now then?

Davodus
04-02-2009, 01:25 PM
damn rage getting in the way of everything :lol:

orangehat
04-02-2009, 01:25 PM
oh all the russian KGB stuff maria :lol:

Anyway i'm off to do some homework as i have a test tomorrow. Bye guys!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Bye Luke :wavey: Yeah, Dave I know. Stupid damn rage :p

Davodus
04-02-2009, 01:27 PM
cya luke

imagine if rage didn't exist eimear :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Actually no Maria :lol: I respect Steven Gerrard as a player even though he plays for Liverpool. I can't deny the fact he's a good player. I do acknowledge that Robbie was a good player when he was youngster but he started believing all the hype that was written about him. He was gambling, womanising, drinking and getting into fights etc etc. It was a shame because he was SUCH a talent when he was a youngster and had the potential to go on and become a truly great English striker. He's playing in Australia now then?

Yeah North Qld Fury, I believe.

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Bye Luke!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:29 PM
I know Dave. Life would be a lot duller if you ask me! So that's where good oul Robbie's ended up. At least he's playing football still I guess

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Yep, a major signing here they're still trying to generate more interest in Australian soccer.

Davodus
04-02-2009, 01:33 PM
if i didn't have rage i would be a boring normal person who didn't make people laugh, or fear me!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:34 PM
You just wouldn't be the Dave we know!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:35 PM
I don't think soccer will ever be as big as Aussie rules or Rugby in Australia. Its like basketball and American football in the states. Those sports are hugely supported and soccer can never make inroads there. Didn't Dwight Yorke play in the A-League not so long ago before he came to the Premiership? It'd be nice to see soccer big in Australia but I just can't see it happening

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't think soccer will ever be as big as Aussie rules or Rugby in Australia. Its like basketball and American football in the states. Those sports are hugely supported and soccer can never make inroads there. Didn't Dwight Yorke play in the A-League not so long ago before he came to the Premiership? It'd be nice to see soccer big in Australia but I just can't see it happening

I don't think so either, many people find it boring in comparison with other footy codes such as league and Aussie rules.

I do believe he did play for Sydney FC, the soccer world cup didn't go unnoticed here though!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Sydney FC. That's the team yeah. He didn't really make it big there I don't think. Yeah, that's the problem. The footy codes are so big that soccer just doesn't come onto the radar. Yeah, Dave I can't imagine you without rage :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:43 PM
No, he didn't really. Soccer did emerge a bit when Australia qualified for the World Cup but yeah I agree it was always be behind the other more established codes.

There is no Dave without the rage, the rage makes Dave :p

Davodus
04-02-2009, 01:46 PM
THE RAGE DOES MAKE ME :fiery:
:haha:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Dave and rage go together like fish and chips :lol: One's just not the same on its own. Yeah the world cup can always generate a bit of excitement but unfortunately once the world cup goes it kind of gets forgotten about

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Or 100s and 1000s and buttered bread!

Then it's put on the back burner again, yep.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Oh fairy bread!!! :banana: I swear I'm going to try that sometime

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:52 PM
You should, it's FANTASTIC. Tastes like my childhood :lol:

I need to have it again sometime.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Oh my mouth is watering at just the thoughts of it

Masha91
04-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Yep, I became a fan of it on FB!

Davodus
04-02-2009, 01:57 PM
im going to make some fairy bread tomorrow i think

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Dave that is sooooo not fair. You can't just tell me that :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:00 PM
I wanted to make fairy bread to bring to the party last week but I didn't have everything so I got lazy and brought some Starburst squirts instead :lol:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:02 PM
starburst squirts :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Not that variety! :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:05 PM
What are starbust squirts? :lol: Maria all you need is sprinkles and butter right???

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:08 PM
They're just a type of lolly, chewy fruit flavoured with a burst in the middle.

Yeah, 100s and 1000s if you can get your hands on them.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Ah okay :lol: Yup 100s and 1000s are all over the place here so I'll pick up some easily enough. I was just thinking my nieces would absolutely ADORE that!!! They really would

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:10 PM
a surprise squirt in the middle :p

i have a whole container of sprinkles in my pantry :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm sure they will, fairy bread is the quintessential food of childhood here, no kid's party is complete without it. Yeah, 100s and 1000s are the best!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:11 PM
a surprise squirt in the middle :p

i have a whole container of sprinkles in my pantry :lol:

A surprise squirt I'm sure you know all about! :p

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:13 PM
A surprise squirt I'm sure you know all about! :p

hey hey, im not the one with the strange tasting lolly pops and the surprise squirt :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Now ISSUES with surprise squirts people :lol: My poor little innocent virgin eyes :eek:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
hey hey, im not the one with the strange tasting lolly pops and the surprise squirt :lol:

I circumvented that expertly! You were the one who brought up the squirts in the first place :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Now ISSUES with surprise squirts people :lol: My poor little innocent virgin eyes :eek:

They're just fruity lollies! ;)

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:16 PM
I circumvented that expertly! You were the one who brought up the squirts in the first place :p

i was just making an apt analogy!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
i was just making an apt analogy!

Yeah and you were able to do so as evidently you'd sampled the squirts before! :p

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Oh go Maria!!! :haha:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:19 PM
:lol: I went there!

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Yeah and you were able to do so as evidently you'd sampled the squirts before! :p

i can't help that i am so amazingly clever and can think of such exceptional analogies!
not everyone has that skill

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:25 PM
You're unique Dave that's for sure :hug: :lol:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:26 PM
be right back shower time!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:27 PM
i can't help that i am so amazingly clever and can think of such exceptional analogies!
not everyone has that skill

Anyone can think of "exceptional analogies" when they have experience within the concerned area :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Four minutes of fun time!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Enjoy your shower Dave. Try to behave yourself ;)

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:29 PM
:lol: Haha Eim!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Well we all know what boys get up to in showers Maria :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Of course, the usual cleanse, tone & moisturise routine oh sorry that comes after the shower! :lol:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
eimear you are disgusting :ras: :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:41 PM
But you wouldn't have me any other way dave :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh you're back enjoy a starburst squirt or two in the shower of the Scottish/Czech variety? :lol:

I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! :rolls:

Davodus
04-02-2009, 02:43 PM
this is making me sick!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Okay :lol:

I got a free Hello Kitty watch on Thursday.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:47 PM
:rolls: Brilliant Maria absolutely brilliant :rolls:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:48 PM
I just couldn't resist that one, bad girl! :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Bad meaning evil, of course.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:51 PM
I love it Maria :p

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:53 PM
:lol: Poor Dave though!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Poor dave. How DO you put up with us?

Masha91
04-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I bet he secretly likes all the attention! :lol:

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm sure he does. Why else would he come back for more day after day

Masha91
04-02-2009, 03:00 PM
He just can't get enough of us!

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I think he's gone into hibernation now though!

Masha91
04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
His msn status does say "away" although sometimes he doesn't change it at all.

So, how's the chest infection going?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Aw poor Dave. Come back dave its okay!!! Ah it's okay. I'm taking my antibiotics. Feeling pretty shitty and just so so tired but I'll be okay :)

Masha91
04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Are you sure you don't want to have a little lie down and rest?

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm trying to hold out until after my dinner. If I sleep now I'll be asleep too early tonight but if I hold out I'll have more energy to watch the tennis tonight :lol:

Masha91
04-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Yes, tennis must ALWAYS come first! :lol:

My sleeping patterns are sufficiently messed up anyway.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 03:17 PM
For sure tennis always comes first :lol: My sleeping patterns are normally okay. I just find antibiotics take a lot out of me

Masha91
04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Even before soccer? :lol:

Yeah, I'm planning to go to bed sometime in the next hour or so because I'm going to do some stat study in the morning before going shopping with mother in the afternoon and going to the game at night.

Eimear O'Mahony
04-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Sounds like a busy day ahead :) Well football doesn't mess with my sleeping patterns as much as tennis :lol: But, if it came to it I must admit I would pick footballer over tennis if they clashed (even if Murray and Simon were playing)

Masha91
04-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah and it's my day off!

That's the thing about tennis, it's so global. So many different tournaments all over the world, so many time zones. The Australian summer of tennis is very convenient for me though!