Celtics -5pts(1.90) over Jazz!
Houston -6.5pts(1.90) over Hornets!
OKC -5.5pts(1.90) over Memphis!
Houston vs NOH Under 184.5pts(1.90)!
Dallas vs Wash Under 192.5pts(1.90)!

GL

Hola Mr. SK
11-14-2012, 11:47 PM
like Jazz and Menphis with the points. Hate to see that you guys can't all win. Good luck!

I'm going to have a big day in bball thru live betting,either win much or lose much.
I'm focusing on AAAB,BAAA,ABAA and AABA pattern games having my bets in Q4.
For AAAB pattern games,I'll blaze in and have big plays in Q4.

sports freak
11-15-2012, 12:14 AM
like Jazz and Menphis with the points. Hate to see that you guys can't all win. Good luck!

I'm going to have a big day in bball thru live betting,either win much or lose much.
I'm focusing on AAAB,BAAA,ABAA and AABA pattern games having my bets in Q4.
For AAAB pattern games,I'll blaze in and have big plays in Q4.

Dont understand Arabic Sky but i get the feeling its to do with team A and team B while the home team must be A!Always great value in live betting n 2nd half plays cos you get to see how things are panning out,even better when there's about 4-7 games going at once!

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Dont understand Arabic Sky but i get the feeling its to do with team A and team B while the home team must be A!Always great value in live betting n 2nd half plays cos you get to see how things are panning out,even better when there's about 4-7 games going at once!
Not necessarily A has to be home team. Pistons is an away team btw and they won the 1st two quaters,thus Pistons is team A.
If Pistons win Q3,I'd go big on Sixers in Q4. Literary Sixers is a better team and you know it's abnormal to have Pistons win the 1st three Qs. If Pistons lose Q3,it should be a pass for me.

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 12:26 AM
would of bet against 6ers had it not been detroit they are overated the 6ers when ive seen them play they luv shooting contested jumpers even though they have never been a good shooting team getting blown up at hm against a 0-8 team is pathetic

sports freak
11-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Not necessarily A has to be home team. Pistons is an away team btw and they won the 1st two quaters,thus Pistons is team A.
If Pistons win Q3,I'd go big on Sixers in Q4. Literary Sixers is a better team and you know it's abnormal to have Pistons win the 1st three Qs. If Pistons lose Q3,it should be a pass for me.

Got yah,dont think there's much value with Philly!Shooting poorly doesnt look good!Just saw Philly loss Elton Brand to the Mavs,what's going on with Dallas!Need some big D in Houston asap!Pacers getting hammered by the Bucks,something is wrong!

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 12:37 AM
looks like the 1st play goes to Libertad in Arg leage.

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 12:42 AM
After Q3 Libertad 40-55 Lanus AAAB pattern(Libertad plays at home)

Libertad +14.5 medium play

GL

sports freak
11-15-2012, 12:51 AM
would of bet against 6ers had it not been detroit they are overated the 6ers when ive seen them play they luv shooting contested jumpers even though they have never been a good shooting team getting blown up at hm against a 0-8 team is pathetic

Yeah theyre either hot or cold this team n not much in between!They dont look as strong in previous yrs but time will tell how they fare,i think around the .500 mark at the end of the season(anything better is a consolation)!

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:11 AM
After Q3 Libertad 40-55 Lanus AAAB pattern(Libertad plays at home)

Libertad +14.5 medium play

GL
WIN
sometimes when you feel uncertainty of a game or the opponent is too strong,you may wait more minutes in Q4 and you can get better lines,like +17.5,+18.5 in this Libertad game and you shall feel much safe when it goes.

Looks like Indiana and Bucks game is going towards an AAAB pattern with Bucks as A team.

The Pistons game is going to be an AABA pattern. That's why I passed when 6ers won the Q3. Value was in Pistons after Q3. however I don't trust Pistons so I passed.

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 01:12 AM
memphis looking good they always play okc tough maybe should of taken some action on ml cant see them not covering now

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Got yah,dont think there's much value with Philly!Shooting poorly doesnt look good!Just saw Philly loss Elton Brand to the Mavs,what's going on with Dallas!Need some big D in Houston asap!Pacers getting hammered by the Bucks,something is wrong!
yh,really pathetic this 6ers.

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 01:17 AM
fuk yeah memphis up 11 and got extra 5 pts in the bag

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:19 AM
Utah is dangerous as the game goes towards BAAA pattern.

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:22 AM
Bobcats is looking good as an A team,if they won the 3rd quater,I'd blaze in on Wolves.

sports freak
11-15-2012, 01:24 AM
2nd half!

OKC vs Thunda Over 97.5pts(1.90)!
Full game Memphis -4.5pts(1.85) over OKC -Thunda running out of gas,interesting the 2nd half line is 5.5 so if they lose by 6 the game spread still wins!

GL

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 01:24 AM
what do u guys think about heat and clippers, pacers playing as bad as 6ers if not worse

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:30 AM
what do u guys think about heat and clippers, pacers playing as bad as 6ers if not worse
Yh,pacers suck big time.
Both heat and clippers are not reliable I think. Heat barely won against Rockets yesterday.
Clippers,although lost to Caves earlier, are on a hot run. Gun to head I'd take clippers.

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 01:38 AM
Yh,pacers suck big time.
Both heat and clippers are not reliable I think. Heat barely won against Rockets yesterday.
Clippers,although lost to Caves earlier, are on a hot run. Gun to head I'd take clippers.

Lol fair enough

sports freak
11-15-2012, 01:45 AM
Heat has now become favourite -1 from +1.5,i think Heat might get this one!Clippers have dominated in the past so i think the King n crew will want a win more to quiet the critics!Heat looks full strength with Wade getting more minutes while i think Clippers are still missing someone!

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 01:48 AM
ive always thought westbrook was a bit overated, harden should of been starting and westbrook come on with energy from the bench the thunder were so close to a championship but that goal looks like going down the drain now because the owners were being stingy saving a couple mil now they will lose even more money in the long run

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:51 AM
Wolves +10.5 big play

GL

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 01:55 AM
wow utah missed so many lay ups to win the game

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:56 AM
live Indiana +22.5 samll play

GL

sports freak
11-15-2012, 01:58 AM
Heat -1(1.90) over Clippers!
GSW vs Hawks Over 193.5pts(1.90)!

GL

sports freak
11-15-2012, 02:00 AM
What have the Rockets been smoking since ht,unreal!

sports freak
11-15-2012, 02:06 AM
The running of the Bulls 2nd half looks real good value!

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 02:14 AM
keep the good work up,Twolves.

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 02:21 AM
lucky to have so many AAAB pattern games today

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 02:21 AM
great bet with pacers hola i would of liked to bet that too but my bookie didnt have it after bucks put all their shitty players in

Time2burn
11-15-2012, 02:27 AM
looks like everyone here making money today always a good day when the books lose

sports freak
11-15-2012, 02:34 AM
Sky on the Bulls?

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 02:47 AM
Sky on the Bulls?
On Suns

after Q3 83-69 bulls

So Suns to cover +12.5 big play

GL

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 03:14 AM
great bet with pacers hola i would of liked to bet that too but my bookie didnt have it after bucks put all their shitty players in
Thanks! The big leading teams normally should leak points to their opponents in Q4,especially at the later stage of Q4. Nice win on memphis!team is too good.

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 04:21 AM
last one for today
after Q3 Hawks 60-71 Warriers
Hawks +9.5 medium play

GL

sports freak
11-15-2012, 04:55 AM
Celtics -5pts(1.90) over Jazz!
Houston -6.5pts(1.90) over Hornets!
OKC -5.5pts(1.90) over Memphis!
Houston vs NOH Under 184.5pts(1.90)!
Dallas vs Wash Under 192.5pts(1.90)!

GL

2nd half!

OKC vs Thunda Over 97.5pts(1.90)!
Full game Memphis -4.5pts(1.85) over OKC -Thunda running out of gas,interesting the 2nd half line is 5.5 so if they lose by 6 the game spread still wins!

GL

Heat -1(1.90) over Clippers!
GSW vs Hawks Over 193.5pts(1.90)!

GL

PLLLLWWLL

sports freak
11-15-2012, 04:59 AM
last one for today
after Q3 Hawks 60-71 Warriers
Hawks +9.5 medium play

GL

Too good Sky,one hell of a day!

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 05:11 AM
All placed before Q4.
Libertad +14.5 medium play W
Wolves +10.5 big play W
Indiana +22.5 samll play W
Suns to cover +12.5 big play W
Hawks +9.5 medium play W
GL
clean $$$weep!!!! what a day!Thank you,SF!
The AAAB pattern works perfectly today! If you count in Maves game,we have 6 games today.
Normally,the hitting rate is above 80%. It works to all bball games,especially men's.

sports freak
11-15-2012, 05:23 AM
clean $$$weep!!!! what a day!Thank you,SF!
The AAAB pattern works perfectly today! If you count in Maves game,we have 6 games today.
Normally,the hitting rate is above 80%. It works to all bball games,especially men's.

Interesting system you got there Sky,will be keeping an eye out!:)

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Interesting system you got there Sky,will be keeping an eye out!:)
Hi,SF,I'm not going to post quite often from now on since my 1st bb is going to born soon. I'd like to quit betting soon. Afther more than 5 years in gambling,I'd like to introduce some winning ways of my own. I'll post a detailed introduction to this system later on.

rus59
11-15-2012, 06:51 AM
Celtics/Bucks 2.357
Suns-Bulls over 186,5 1,97
Clippers-Heat over 198 1,97

W-W-W

Hola Mr. SK
11-15-2012, 01:00 PM
There are lots of patterns(scenarios) in bball live betting such as BAAA,AAAB,ABAA,ABBA,etc(A or B stands for wining teams in one of four quarters). However,few are practical. One of them is the AAAB pattern,in which you place your wager on B team after Q3 or during Q4.This is based on the theory that the leading team A will normally lose their momentum in Q4. There are still many scenarios in this case.

1. Suppose A team is much stronger than B team. Obviously,it's a blow out game. You need to be careful playing on B team in Q4. Team A could probably be strong in early Q4. Then you need to wait till at the end of the game to place your wager. That's called a back door cover if your bet hits. If team B comes out strong in early Q4,don't go for it! Team A will probably chase up,which makes it a pass.
This pattern happens frequently between teams of different countries with large gap in bball levels.
Today in NBA,we have Pacers and Bucks game as perfect example. Small to medium wager in this case.

2. Suppose A team is much weaker than B team. This would be the golden chance for you to place your wager on B team before Q4 starts,especially when B is a home team. For team A ,it's like an arrow at the end of its flight! Shall I explain more,no?
This scenario won't happen often,really? Check the Bobcats and Twolves game today,perfect example. Big wager of casue!

3. Suppose both A and B teams are on almost the same level. The pattern still work greatly and you only need to place your wager on B before or during Q4. B being a home team shall strengthen the play,btw.
For example,we have Suns and Bulls game from today's NBA games. Medium wager to big wager is applicable.

Other patterns,for example,BAAA pattern. You place your wager on team A after Q3 or during Q4. The Utah and Celtics game is a perfect example.
Utah won Q1 and lost Q2 and Q3,so it will likely lose to it's opponent in Q4,thus value is with team A(Celtics) after Q4. However,you need to be sure that team A is a much stronger team,or home team at least. Otherwise,this play signal is not strong.

Another pattern,for example,AABA pattern. Just like today's game between Pistons and 6ers game. Value is with team A after Q3. You place your wager on A team then. Make sure that team A is a much stronger team than team B or team B is really playing shit.

These three patterns,especially the AAAB one,are the most useful patterns in BBALL live betting.

Just of my two cents,hope it be helpful for you guys to beat the bookie. Good luck with your bets,guys!

bad gambler
11-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Jazz to cover +5 v Celtics
Warriors to beat Hawks - $1.91

gl

push/win

sports freak
11-16-2012, 05:19 AM
Hi,SF,I'm not going to post quite often from now on since my 1st bb is going to born soon. I'd like to quit betting soon. Afther more than 5 years in gambling,I'd like to introduce some winning ways of my own. I'll post a detailed introduction to this system later on.

Understand Sky,more important things come first!Congratulations to your family and hope everything goes very well!Thanks for sharing your info,your a good man!

sports freak
11-16-2012, 05:24 AM
There are lots of patterns(scenarios) in bball live betting such as BAAA,AAAB,ABAA,ABBA,etc(A or B stands for wining teams in one of four quarters). However,few are practical. One of them is the AAAB pattern,in which you place your wager on B team after Q3 or during Q4.This is based on the theory that the leading team A will normally lose their momentum in Q4. There are still many scenarios in this case.

1. Suppose A team is much stronger than B team. Obviously,it's a blow out game. You need to be careful playing on B team in Q4. Team A could probably be strong in early Q4. Then you need to wait till at the end of the game to place your wager. That's called a back door cover if your bet hits. If team B comes out strong in early Q4,don't go for it! Team A will probably chase up,which makes it a pass.
This pattern happens frequently between teams of different countries with large gap in bball levels.
Today in NBA,we have Pacers and Bucks game as perfect example. Small to medium wager in this case.

2. Suppose A team is much weaker than B team. This would be the golden chance for you to place your wager on B team before Q4 starts,especially when B is a home team. For team A ,it's like an arrow at the end of its flight! Shall I explain more,no?
This scenario won't happen often,really? Check the Bobcats and Twolves game today,perfect example. Big wager of casue!

3. Suppose both A and B teams are on almost the same level. The pattern still work greatly and you only need to place your wager on B before or during Q4. B being a home team shall strengthen the play,btw.
For example,we have Suns and Bulls game from today's NBA games. Medium wager to big wager is applicable.

Other patterns,for example,BAAA pattern. You place your wager on team A after Q3 or during Q4. The Utah and Celtics game is a perfect example.
Utah won Q1 and lost Q2 and Q3,so it will likely lose to it's opponent in Q4,thus value is with team A(Celtics) after Q4. However,you need to be sure that team A is a much stronger team,or home team at least. Otherwise,this play signal is not strong.

Another pattern,for example,AABA pattern. Just like today's game between Pistons and 6ers game. Value is with team A after Q3. You place your wager on A team then. Make sure that team A is a much stronger team than team B or team B is really playing shit.

These three patterns,especially the AAAB one,are the most useful patterns in BBALL live betting.

Just of my two cents,hope it be helpful for you guys to beat the bookie. Good luck with your bets,guys!

Nice Sky,i think this works for AFL aswell if im not wrong!I sort of do this in live betting in the AFL!

Hola Mr. SK
11-16-2012, 05:38 AM
Understand Sky,more important things come first!Congratulations to your family and hope everything goes very well!Thanks for sharing your info,your a good man!
Thank you,SF. Good luck to you.
Nice Sky,i think this works for AFL aswell if im not wrong!I sort of do this in live betting in the AFL!
I never used that in AFL because I'm not interested in this sport, but I think the rule applies as well. One important thing is that you are familiar with both teams. You can tell which team is stronger or maybe they are on the same level. Then you can decide when to cast your wager and how much the wager would be.