WWW WTF F: Bhupathi/Bopanna vs Granollers/Lopez [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WWW WTF F: Bhupathi/Bopanna vs Granollers/Lopez

Pratik
11-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Unexpected final.

Three of the four players had never been in a WTF SF before. This will be Bhupahti's 5th final, with no wins so far. Indians should be the favourites, but my pick is the Spaniards. 5th final loss for Bhupathi :devil:

Granollers/Lopez beat Marray/Nielsen in the SF who were the only team to beat the Indians in the RR, and Indians beat Paes/Stepanek in the SF who were the only team to beat Granollers/Lopez in the RR.

tealeaves
11-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Paes:o sexy :o

cobalt60
11-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Unexpected final.

Three of the four players had never been in a WTF SF before. This will be Bhupahti's 5th final, with no wins so far. Indians should be the favourites, but my pick is the Spaniards. 5th final loss for Bhupathi :devil:

Granollers/Lopez beat Marray/Nielsen in the SF who were the only team to beat the Indians in the RR, and Indians beat Paes/Stepanek in the SF who were the only team to beat Granollers/Lopez in the RR.

I think it could go either way :shrug: I know who I would like to win but would be happy with either team. Such a cinderella story :awww:

mreccentric
11-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Equal opportunity, Spaniards have the edge considering the luck of Bhupathi in WTF Finals.

Jimnik
11-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Hope the Indians win, for the sake of tennis. Bhupathi deserves it too.