WTF RR : Bhupathi-Bopanna def Lindstedt- Tecau 63 57 10(5) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WTF RR : Bhupathi-Bopanna def Lindstedt- Tecau 63 57 10(5)

kaustav4
11-07-2012, 12:43 PM
And finally after some nerve wracking moments Indians won the STB 10-5...were down 3-5 and won next 7 points on the trot...They hang on and need to win their last match against Nestor-Mirnyi to move into the Semis..The form they are in is quite possible...Good effort guys..Saw the match except a weak service games from Bhupathi on 12th game of the 2nd set it was flawless tennis from the Indians...This group has really :)widens up ...

Pratik
11-07-2012, 05:30 PM
And finally after some nerve wracking moments Indians won the STB 10-5...were down 3-5 and won next 7 points on the trot...They hang on and need to win their last match against Nestor-Mirnyi to move into the Semis..The form they are in is quite possible...Good effort guys..Saw the match except a weak service games from Bhupathi on 12th game of the 2nd set it was flawless tennis from the Indians...This group has really :)widens up ...

I doubt that will happen. My picks from this group would be Mirnyi/Nestor and Wimbledon champs.

kaustav4
11-08-2012, 01:00 PM
I disagree Pratik..I think Indians would prevail over Nestor-Mirnyi..The current form suggest that...:)

kaustav4
11-09-2012, 03:26 PM
I disagree Pratik..I think Indians would prevail over Nestor-Mirnyi..The current form suggest that...:)

Where are you Mr.Pratik:D Iguess I understand little bit of tennis..:P

Pratik
11-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Where are you Mr.Pratik:D Iguess I understand little bit of tennis..:P

Relax. All I said is that I doubt that the Indians would beat Nestor/Mirnyi.