dinkulpus
11-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Brisbane
Sydney
Australian Open
Davis Cup

kr1s71an
11-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Any news where he will play before Australian Open?
Not yet, Marto. I think the entry lists will be out around the end of November :)

Hypnotize
11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
His main priority should be to finalise his coaching situation and train hard in the off-season. Any news on whether he has stayed with Patrick?

dinkulpus
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
His main priority should be to finalise his coaching situation and train hard in the off-season. Any news on whether he has stayed with Patrick?

Patrick said that he will announce decision during off season :p

raven247
11-07-2012, 04:46 AM
I think its pretty clear if you look at Patricks twitter. Where it used to say "coach of Grigor Dimitrov" it now says "Coach of Serena Williams." That relationship is over. Count on it.

rargeyy
11-07-2012, 02:19 PM
I think its pretty clear if you look at Patricks twitter. Where it used to say "coach of Grigor Dimitrov" it now says "Coach of Serena Williams." That relationship is over. Count on it.

And he didn't go to Mauritius with Patrick this year, that explains plenty of things!

kr1s71an
11-07-2012, 02:53 PM
And he didn't go to Mauritius with Patrick this year, that explains plenty of things!Did they go to Mauritius already??? I don't think so ... the season just ended. I guess they will go in December, but I'll be happy if Grigor don't go with them, leave that academy and finds some good coach :)

Hypnotize
11-07-2012, 03:30 PM
I think the academy is good for him and I'm not as down on Patrick as many here. I think part of the problem was that sometimes Patrick was his coach and at others, it was his dad. You can't blame Patrick for not being fully committed to the arrangement when Grigor didn't appear to be either.

Whatever his decision, he needs to make it soon. The longer he waits, the less time he has to work on his game in the off-season and that should be his priority.

rargeyy
11-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Did they go to Mauritius already??? I don't think so ... the season just ended. I guess they will go in December, but I'll be happy if Grigor don't go with them, leave that academy and finds some good coach :)

I read the news that Serena and Patrick were already there,so I thought Grigor couldn't make it!

kr1s71an
11-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Grigor will start season 2013 in Brisbane! :)

Hypnotize
11-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Good choice. Hopefully he will do well there and then take the following week off to prepare for AO. Last year's schedule did not help him even though the Hopman Cup was a good experience.

FedererBulgaria
11-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Best of luck :) Cant wait!

iniesta896
11-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Grigor will play two tournaments before Australian open - Brisbane and Apia International Sidney.

Hypnotize
11-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Not sure that is the best idea but at least it shows commitment. Good opportunity to pick up some points too.

kr1s71an
12-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Grigor Dimitrov confirmed that he will play in the Davis Cup tie between Bulgaria and Finland in February!

So his schedule for the beginning of 2013 is:

31/12-06/01: Brisbane Intenational (Brisbane, Australia)
07/01-13/01: Apia International Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
14/01-27/01: Australian Open (Melbourne, Australia)
01/02-03/02: Davis Cup (Sofia, Bulgaria)

Hypnotize
12-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Interesting news. What is the 2nd best player in Bulgaria like?

kr1s71an
12-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Interesting news. What is the 2nd best player in Bulgaria like?

At the beginning of the year that was Dimitar Kutrovsky (he reached #312 in March, now he is #707). He took a set from Baghdatis in the tie with Cyprus in 2011, plays two-handed from both sides. In March he reached the QF at the San Jose ATP tournament after having a dream draw, before losing to Harrison. Later he was banned because of doping and can't play until may 2013.

Now the second best bulgarian is Alexander Lazov - #500 at the moment. He is playing mostly on the Futures circuit, where he won a title and played a final in July.

It doesn't matter that much who is our second best player, because in almost every match in the 2nd group - we need 3 wins from Grigor. Kutrovsky can help, but now he can't play. It will be hard for Lazov and Kuzmanov (out third best - #569) to score a win.

Finland has a good team, so we will probably need 3 wins from Grigor. He will definatelly beat their second player, the match with Nieminen will be tough and I think we can win the doubles as well.

nadejda
12-07-2012, 09:00 PM
*** DISCLAIMER***

***DAVIS CUP OFF TOPIC***

LOL I think matching with Finland is almost mission impossible, especially if Mikka and Henry are fit and play! Henka Kontinent is an excellent serve and volley player and in a doubles match he will be a huge threat!
Both Lazov and Kuzmanov are nice young players Lazov is 22 and Kuzmanov 19-20 but none of them has a big serve. Alex Lazov, although I like him a lot is a kinda of total jerk - his style is unique, interesting and very thrilling to watch especially when he is on could have been a top 100 player, HOWEVER his serve is a soft WTA like version with ZERO power and consistency. Meh...His head is a huge issue too, sometimes he disappears for a whole set or 2 and plays like utter crap, like literally not being able to put the ball into play...With that said I love watching him play and would love to see him play for Davis cup for first time I believe?
You forgot to mention Toto Grozdanov, who IMO if in good shape would be the bigger aid for our team along with Grigor. I know Toto isn't playing a lot of tournaments per year and sometimes participate into beach tennis events heheh but he is the one who can make the difference both with his experience and game. He won a match vs Victor Hanescu last year, Vicotr was simply outplayed. Now when Todor Enev retired, and Kutrovski banned I would call these 4 if all are healthy and available.

Hypnotize
12-07-2012, 09:46 PM
That may be true nadejda but Davis Cup can bring out the best in a player especially if there is good team spirit and they go into the tie believing they can win. I don't know any of these players but hopefully having a Bulgarian player in the top 50 for the first time ever might inspire them to greater things.

kr1s71an
12-08-2012, 06:05 AM
*** DISCLAIMER***

***DAVIS CUP OFF TOPIC***

LOL I think matching with Finland is almost mission impossible, especially if Mikka and Henry are fit and play! Henka Kontinent is an excellent serve and volley player and in a doubles match he will be a huge threat!
Both Lazov and Kuzmanov are nice young players Lazov is 22 and Kuzmanov 19-20 but none of them has a big serve. Alex Lazov, although I like him a lot is a kinda of total jerk - his style is unique, interesting and very thrilling to watch especially when he is on could have been a top 100 player, HOWEVER his serve is a soft WTA like version with ZERO power and consistency. Meh...His head is a huge issue too, sometimes he disappears for a whole set or 2 and plays like utter crap, like literally not being able to put the ball into play...With that said I love watching him play and would love to see him play for Davis cup for first time I believe?
You forgot to mention Toto Grozdanov, who IMO if in good shape would be the bigger aid for our team along with Grigor. I know Toto isn't playing a lot of tournaments per year and sometimes participate into beach tennis events heheh but he is the one who can make the difference both with his experience and game. He won a match vs Victor Hanescu last year, Vicotr was simply outplayed. Now when Todor Enev retired, and Kutrovski banned I would call these 4 if all are healthy and available.
Yeah, Nadejda you're right! Toto Grozdanov should be our 4th player along with Grigor, Lazov and Kuzmanov. After Ognyan Iliev is no longer our coach, I think it's possible that Toto will return to the team. Both of them had some problems with each other and Toto said that he won't play Davis if Iliev is the coach. Now that he is out, I think Toto may return. BTW, we still don't know who will be our new coach. I think they will put Grigor's father on that posision if not permanent, just until they find someone else. I think it will be a good move to put him as a coach, because that way Grigor will probably play every time when he can :)

dinkulpus
12-17-2012, 08:35 AM
So for sure I will visit Bulgaria - Finland :cool:

xavihernandez
12-28-2012, 01:36 PM
After Davis Cup the next tournament will be Zagreb
Very good Tournament to gain some points (only Cilic from Top 20 at the moment), but until now Grigor has entered a tournament every week in 2013; he shouldn't play too much ;)

kr1s71an
12-28-2012, 02:38 PM
After Davis Cup the next tournament will be Zagreb
Very good Tournament to gain some points (only Cilic from Top 20 at the moment), but until now Grigor has entered a tournament every week in 2013; he shouldn't play too much ;)
Yeah, but I don't think he will play a semifinal or a final at the Australian Open, so he will probably have the second week off and then in the week after that his first Davis cup match will be on Friday :)

rargeyy
12-29-2012, 04:06 AM
Grigor will face Brian Baker in the 1st round in Brisbane. After that,it will be Raonic:( C'MON

Emiliq
12-29-2012, 05:01 AM
C'mon,Grisho! :cheerleader:
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/emiliq1/Shanghai_2012_R2_Djokovic_vs_Dimitrov6.gif

Hypnotize
12-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Interesting draw and it will be good to see how he does after the off-season. He is also playing doubles with Nishikori against Elgin and Istomin. I'm glad he's started to play more doubles as it helps improve your volleying and return game.

kr1s71an
12-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Interesting draw and it will be good to see how he does after the off-season. He is also playing doubles with Nishikori against Elgin and Istomin. I'm glad he's started to play more doubles as it helps improve your volleying and return game.

Interesting draw :) Can't wait :)

BTW I think we should make a new thread - about his matches in Australia or about 2013

Emiliq
12-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Yayyyy,Dimikori match will be streamed http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

Hypnotize
12-30-2012, 07:49 AM
Grigor and Kei won their doubles match 7-6, 4-6, 10-7 and Grigor was the best player on the court. :worship:

I really liked the way he was constantly moving forward and he volleyed well. He hit an incredible backhand volley at 2-3 in the 2nd set that was down at his feet and it was beautiful to watch. His return is still a bit unreliable but I hope he plays such attacking tennis in his R1 match. It looks like he won't be playing until Tuesday.

kr1s71an
01-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Rotterdam entry list - http://www.tennisalternative.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=350

Here's a list of Grigor's schedule for now:
31/12-06/01: Brisbane Intenational (Brisbane, Australia)
07/01-13/01: Apia International Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
14/01-27/01: Australian Open (Melbourne, Australia)
01/02-03/02: Davis Cup (Sofia, Bulgaria)
04/02-10/02: PBZ Zagreb Indoors (Zagreb, Croatia)
11/02-17/02: ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)

xavihernandez
03-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Next tournaments will be:
Miami
( Davis Cup)
Monte Carlo
Barcelona
Madrid
Rome

mlrf11
03-21-2013, 03:43 PM
So Grigor will be in Rome and not in Madrid.
I hope to see him. Maybe if he plays not in the central or Super Tennis Arena I can see him close and payng not a lot. And why not - I'm going to play in a tournament for the earliest qualy to Rome, of couurce I'm going to lose in the early rounds but they give as a gist a ticket for Sunday o Monday and if so he could practice and I would go. And of course I have to buy the other days. Last year he didn't come!

Hypnotize
03-21-2013, 04:35 PM
I hope to see him. Maybe if he plays not in the central or Super Tennis Arena I can see him close and payng not a lot. And why not - I'm going to play in a tournament for the earliest qualy to Rome, of couurce I'm going to lose in the early rounds but they give as a gist a ticket for Sunday o Monday and if so he could practice and I would go. And of course I have to buy the other days. Last year he didn't come!
Good luck in the Rome pre-qualify. You might make it all the way to the main draw. :yeah:

I'm surprised he's not playing Madrid, especially as the higher altitude may benefit his game more than in Rome. I guess there's still time for him to enter.

xavihernandez
03-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Sorry I just forgot Madrid
As long as he does not withdraw he will play all three Masters 1000 on Sand plus Barcelona

mlrf11
03-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Good luck in the Rome pre-qualify. You might make it all the way to the main draw. :yeah:

Thank for the consideration. It's impossible. I write it not for modesty but because I'm too old to reach the high levels they are going to be in the advanced rounds.
The guys (males) which win such a tournaments aren't exactly PRO-s but they have the tennis to play on par with the lowerest ranked Pros.
Such a guy beat the #50 and maybe more than top 50 WTA easly. So after they win the tournament they go to play another pre-qualy in Rome and anly the best of them go to the final qualy which is played to take part in the main draw. I don't know the girls but it would to be similar.
For me is good to win some round, maybe 2 or 3 is the best I can hope.

Sorry for the OT
I hope to meet Grigor in Rome. Now before he becomes #1 it would be easier

Happy he goes to Madrid as well.

FedererBulgaria
03-22-2013, 09:26 AM

Good luck to you and to Grigor !

mlrf11
03-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Good luck to you and to Grigor !
Thanks. So many things can happen up to Rome. Tennis is unpredictable so who knows. I hope to see my both "babies" practicing and playing their 1/2 round matches. I have to be lucky to find tickets and all this stuff. You know - it's difficult to know before when they are going to play (day/night) and which stadium and so it's impossible to buy all the tickets to be sure you see them. Staying for the whole week is unimaginable.

kr1s71an
03-26-2013, 11:11 AM
Grigor is not going to play Davis Cup this time, so his schedule for the clay season will be Monte-Carlo, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, (questionable - Nice/Dusseldorf) and Roland Garros.

Hypnotize
03-26-2013, 12:21 PM
His game worked well on clay last year so I'm hoping he can do well in the coming months. Several of the players above him (Klizan, Verdasco) have more points to defend than he has so it's a good chance for him to move up the rankings.

FedererBulgaria
03-26-2013, 12:28 PM
im tired with all this Masters,lets this stop :D

BlueLighthouse
03-26-2013, 12:56 PM

Awww you're cute :hug:

Don't be too disappointed. He still has a lot to learn, this is a long road, he'll lose a lot but at least not to nobody. (Remember the time when he losed to Kudla, etc.???) :p

Slow progress is frustrating but at least he's moving up the ranking or staying solid in Top 30-40 -- not sliding out of top 100.

xavihernandez
03-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Ok Maybe bulgaria will win without him ;)

I hope that he plays a 250 before RG because he might lose early in his other tournaments

Hypnotize
03-26-2013, 02:15 PM

Don't be too disappointed. He still has a lot to learn, this is a long road, he'll lose a lot but at least not to nobody. (Remember the time when he losed to Kudla, etc.???) :p

Slow progress is frustrating but at least he's moving up the ranking or staying solid in Top 30-40 -- not sliding out of top 100.
I agree. I would rather he plays top players like here and IW and progresses slowly than gets an easy draw and shoots up the rankings. His game is looking good at the moment and he will only improve from these situations. You need to go through tough times to make it to the top. ;)

xavihernandez
03-26-2013, 03:40 PM
I agree. I would rather he plays top players like here and IW and progresses slowly than gets an easy draw and shoots up the rankings. His game is looking good at the moment and he will only improve from these situations. You need to go through tough times to make it to the top. ;)

Most of the top guys did not have that chokes when being young and unexperienced. What gives me hop is that he doesn't have to defend anything until the French Open draw is made so he might reach the third round in a slma for the first time and the fact that Federer (similar game) also had some mental problems before winning Wimbledon.

FedererBulgaria
03-26-2013, 03:46 PM

:hug::hug::hug:

Hypnotize
03-26-2013, 04:04 PM
Most of the top guys did not have that chokes when being young and unexperienced. What gives me hop is that he doesn't have to defend anything until the French Open draw is made so he might reach the third round in a slma for the first time and the fact that Federer (similar game) also had some mental problems before winning Wimbledon.
Every player is different so it doesn't matter if other top players didn't have the same issues with their nerves that Grigor has. He has a good team and I'm confident they will work on how to manage these nerves, it will just take some time. As I said in the main forum, things like this just make him more likeable to the the public and as long as fixes the problem, it will work in his favour in the long run.

Emiliq
03-27-2013, 06:27 AM
I wanted him to play in Houston -such a winnable tournament:shrug:

Cecig
04-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Grigor confirmed for The Boodles exo before Wimbledon.

Hypnotize
04-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Grigor confirmed for The Boodles exo before Wimbledon.
That's great that he has been invited and it shows his stock is rising. :yeah:

Emiliq
04-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Grigor will play doubles with Klizan in Monte Carlo!
Dimizan? Grimar?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=249562

BlueLighthouse
04-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Here are his next tournaments:-

14.04.2013 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters

22.04.2013 Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell

(Skipping Munich? why? points to defend, kid!!!)

05.05.2013 Mutua Madrid Open

12.05.2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia

19.05.2013 Power Horse Cup Düsseldorf, Germany (Last year he went to Nice).

26.05.2013 Roland Garros

xavihernandez
04-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Düsseldorf is a good choice for him: easier opponents, higher seeding (might be 4 if he plays well in the next weeks) and a great country ;)
I think he doesn't play Munich because this is the only week without a tournament until Roland Garros

kr1s71an
04-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Here are his next tournaments:-

14.04.2013 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters

22.04.2013 Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell

(Skipping Munich? why? points to defend, kid!!!)

05.05.2013 Mutua Madrid Open

12.05.2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia

19.05.2013 Power Horse Cup Düsseldorf, Germany (Last year he went to Nice).

26.05.2013 Roland Garros
He didn't play Munich last year as well and has no points to defend there ;) His only points he has to defend for the entire clay season are 32 from Nice + 45 from Roland Garros (he also has 16 from Monte-Carlo and 8 from a challenger in Prague, but they are not in his 18 best tournaments).

BlueLighthouse
04-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks! I was confused :P with 2011 when he played well in Munich. Gosh, time flies. I'm getting old :lol:

chantelle
04-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Düsseldorf is a good choice for him: easier opponents, higher seeding (might be 4 if he plays well in the next weeks) and a great country ;)
I think he doesn't play Munich because this is the only week without a tournament until Roland Garros

Agree with you the point of great country, and the courts of Power House Cup are very beautiful:)
But not very understand the schedule why he plays 3 tournaments in a row before Roland Garros instead of rest for better physical status in Grand Slam.......

It's a pity to skip Munich, a great chance to win a BMW, at least the same brand of his dream car:p

Hypnotize
04-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Agree with you the point of great country, and the courts of Power House Cup are very beautiful:)
But not very understand the schedule why he plays 3 tournaments in a row before Roland Garros instead of rest for better physical status in Grand Slam.......

It's a pity to skip Munich, a great chance to win a BMW, at least the same brand of his dream car:p
Welcome back chantelle, I haven't seen you on here for a while. It's a good idea to enter these tournaments now and he can always withdraw from Dusseldorf if he gets a good run in Madrid & Rome.

Ace20
04-10-2013, 10:23 PM
It would Been Nice if he would enter in one those smaller event like Munich maybe he ask for an WC Who Knows, I really would like too see him win his first title this year, & crack top 20 or come close too doing it

kr1s71an
05-01-2013, 03:54 AM
Grigor will play Queens Club again, so here is his schedule for the next two months:

06.05 - Madrid, Spain (Mutua Madrid Open) - Masters - Clay (doubles with Milos Raonic)
13.05 - Rome, Italy (Internazionali BNL d'Italia) - Masters - Clay (doubles with Frederik Nielsen)
20.05 - Düsseldorf, Germany (Power Horse Cup) - ATR 250 - Clay
27.05 - Paris, France (ROLAND GARROS) - Grand Slam - Clay
10.06 - London, Great Britain (AEGON Championships) - ATP 250 - Grass
18.06 - London, Great Britain (The Boodles) - Exhibition - Grass
24.06 - London, Great Britain (WIMBLEDON) - Grand Slam - Grass

Emiliq
05-01-2013, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=kr1s71an;14947938]Grigor will play Queens Club again

Ballgirls-DEAD

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/emiliq1/GIF/ballgirlsampgrisha_zpsd89f5549.gif~original (http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/emiliq1/media/GIF/ballgirlsampgrisha_zpsd89f5549.gif.html)

Hypnotize
05-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Grigor is very popular at Queens so I was expecting him to play there.

riff
05-01-2013, 12:30 PM

maybe he got a blue Porsche last week - http://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/scharapowa-verschenkt-ihren-porsche-id2288512.html

Emiliq
05-01-2013, 12:55 PM
maybe he got a blue Porsche last week - http://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/scharapowa-verschenkt-ihren-porsche-id2288512.html

Does he have a driver's license already ? I don't think so.

xavihernandez
05-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Grigor will play Queen's after the French Open

FedererBulgaria
05-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Grigor will play Queen's after the French Open

U mean will win ;):D

Emiliq
05-02-2013, 06:22 PM
From Claytrov to Grassgor

Cecig
06-20-2013, 01:56 AM
Grigor will play in Washington- Citi Open

http://www.citiopentennis.com/

kr1s71an
08-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Looks like Grigor and Masha will go on a vacation after US Open :D Grigor won't play any tournaments for almost a month after New York. He is not on the entry lists for any of those tournaments: Metz, St. Petersburg, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.

Cecig
08-13-2013, 07:13 PM
He should play some tournaments, he need more points and win at least one ATP 250. I like Dimipova, but maybe is not good for Grigor or Masha (in tennis).

He is not a top player to have a short calendar, he need play more tournaments to win points.

xavihernandez
08-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Wel, if he reaches the second week in NY it will only be three weeks but I don't understand either why he doesn't play Bangkok (has played well there before) or Kuala Lumpur (weak hard court field) before the 500 events. He doesn't seem to be interested in winning a title at the moment...

FedererBulgaria
08-13-2013, 09:07 PM
lol

Hypnotize
08-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Looks like Grigor and Masha will go on a vacation after US Open :D Grigor won't play any tournaments for almost a month after New York. He is not on the entry lists for any of those tournaments: Metz, St. Petersburg, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
Do you know he is taking the time off to go on vacation or are you just speculating? I agree he would be wise to compete in more weak 250 events but if he is using the time to work on his game and fitness then it might be for the best.

joekimiwong
08-14-2013, 01:18 AM
Im just wondering whether he will come Beijing.
I really hope he can play Beijing.

kr1s71an
08-14-2013, 03:52 AM
Do you know he is taking the time off to go on vacation or are you just speculating? I agree he would be wise to compete in more weak 250 events but if he is using the time to work on his game and fitness then it might be for the best.
I was just kidding. Of course he will be training in that period, but it's strange for me that he won't play in Bangkok where he has some good results and has a lot of fans there.

Im just wondering whether he will come Beijing.
I really hope he can play Beijing.
In that week Sharapova is also playing in Beijing, so there's a good chance he will play there as well.

BlueLighthouse
08-14-2013, 04:59 AM
I was disappointed but I understand his decision. Asian swing didn't do him good in the past two years physically. Last year, he had underarm injury in Tokyo and Shanghai. The year before that his team (or he) said he lost 1 kg. every week here in Asia. Flying and playing 4 weeks stretch in Asia can be too exhausted for an injury-prone like Grigor.

PS. Be careful Grigor, your fan may switch their allegiance to Tomic :devil: cos he's here more often now. Once we go black (or darkside in this case) we may never go back. :p

kuniochi
08-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Grigos has coaches and they decide what is good for his tennis. If they decide to focus on the bigger tournaments, I'm sure it's for his best. He must improve his fitness and backhand.

joekimiwong
08-15-2013, 05:52 AM
It seems that Grigor will play an exhibition match with Tsonga in Hangzhou, China. Sep.27 or 28.
This message comes from Sina Weibo.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Cecig
09-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Grigor will play Stockholm and Basel this year (and Beijing too)

kr1s71an
09-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Grigor will play Stockholm and Basel this year (and Beijing too)
Yeah, he will finish the year with 5 tournaments in a row - Beijing, Shanghai, Stockholm, Basel and Paris.

kr1s71an
10-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Grigor will play in Kooyong next year - http://www.aamiclassic.com.au/Players

Hypnotize
10-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Grigor will play in Kooyong next year - http://www.aamiclassic.com.au/Players
Good decision as long as he takes it a bit more seriously than Boodles.

kr1s71an
10-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Good decision as long as he takes it a bit more seriously than Boodles.
Even though he was just joking around in Boodles, I think he played way better there than in Queens and Wimbledon :D

kr1s71an
10-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Grigor confirmed for Rotterdam as well - http://www.abnamrowtt.com/players

He won his first title and now every tournament is gunning to get him to play :D

Hypnotize
10-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Even though he was just joking around in Boodles, I think he played way better there than in Queens and Wimbledon :D
He did but I don't think he went into Wimbledon with the right level of focus. Some players benefit from a relaxing week of exhibition tennis before a slam but I'm not convinced Grigor is one of them.