About Rafa Autographs [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

About Rafa Autographs

RafaelNadalisGod
11-03-2012, 07:34 PM
I've probably gotten more than 10 Rafa autographs. But other than 1 ball 1 hat and his book they've all been on my own printed pictures of him. I wondering if anyone has experience with getting autographs on towels. Next year I want to get Rafa to sign my Roland Garros 2012 players towel. Where should I have him sign and in what color etc?

Any helpful tips are welcome. Thank You

Mimi
11-05-2012, 01:58 AM
I've probably gotten more than 10 Rafa autographs. But other than 1 ball 1 hat and his book they've all been on my own printed pictures of him. I wondering if anyone has experience with getting autographs on towels. Next year I want to get Rafa to sign my Roland Garros 2012 players towel. Where should I have him sign and in what color etc?

Any helpful tips are welcome. Thank You

holy god, you are so lucky! You have 10 autographs and still are not enough? :p I got none coz i have never and will probably never meet him :mad:

Mountaindewslave
12-30-2012, 08:41 AM
holy god, you are so lucky! You have 10 autographs and still are not enough? :p I got none coz i have never and will probably never meet him :mad:

this!!! ^^^ 10 seems like a totally insane amount haha, were you like following him around since he was 16, OP,!? :D :eek:

I am going to the US Open this year (which Rafa please hopefully better play!), and I am hoping by like some act of God I get a signature! :D :inlove: