Nestor-Zimo reunites at Basel [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nestor-Zimo reunites at Basel

kaustav4
10-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Surprise surprise they are top seed here..Are the planning to comeback? Any idea?
Well after the bitter loss against Leander the team of Bhupathi-Bopanna concentrating to qualify for the world tour finals and now will be playing here..First round will be against Chardy-LIodra...The other two contenders Qureshi-Rojer and Poles are also playing and most probably Basel will decide the final list...:wavey:Lets hope that Indians would seal it at Basel..All the best

Alex999
10-20-2012, 07:12 PM
interesting. I still don't understand why they even separated. they were so good. kinda surprised that Llodra is not playing with Nenad in Basel. I'll try to watch doubles at Basel. It looks like it's going to be so much fun.

Hellraiser
10-20-2012, 07:17 PM
I don't think so they are reunited, bcuz in Paris Nestor comeback to Mirnyj before WTF and Zimo gonna play with Lopez.

Pratik
10-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Surprise surprise they are top seed here..Are the planning to comeback? Any idea?
Well after the bitter loss against Leander the team of Bhupathi-Bopanna concentrating to qualify for the world tour finals and now will be playing here..First round will be against Chardy-LIodra...The other two contenders Qureshi-Rojer and Poles are also playing and most probably Basel will decide the final list...:wavey:Lets hope that Indians would seal it at Basel..All the best

Sadly, no :sad:

MaxPower
10-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Zimonjic is playing with Lindstedt in Stockholm right now. They just made the finals. They've been in some close matches in both the QF and SF but somehow made it to the finals where they will face Soares/Melo.

Once Lindstedt/Tecau finishes up this season Lindstedt/Zimo will be the new team. Tecau is rumoured to team up with Mirnyi

Alex999
10-20-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm lost who is doing what with whom. lol, sorry guys.