Davis Cup 2004 Spain vs USA [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Davis Cup 2004 Spain vs USA

chocc0
11-10-2004, 06:06 AM
i just thought we could talk about the davis cup and rafael here lol. There hasn't been many post lately so i thought i'd start with something new:)
Spain unchanged for Davis Cup final

From Eurosport:

Spain named an unchanged team on Tuesday for next month's Davis Cup final against the United States in Seville. World number five Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, teenager Rafael Nadal and Tommy Robredo will form the quartet for the tie in the southern city on December 3-5.

The same team secured a 4-1 victory over France in September

Moya and Ferrero, who has been struggling with form this year, are likely to play the singles rubbers with Nadal and Robredo continuing their doubles partnership.

A vociferous capacity crowd of 22,000 is expected at the converted Olympic stadium as Spain aim for their second title in four years.

Spain won the Davis Cup in 2000 and reached the finals last year when they lost to Australia in Melbourne.

http://www.eurosport.com/imgbk/TENNIS/ALL/big_MD-I138097.jpg

~EMiLiTA~
11-10-2004, 06:32 AM
thanks yeah...here's another article about it if you're interested...I've translated it for you down the bottom...

Ferrero, Moyà, Nadal y Robredo jugarán la final

Juan Carlos Ferrero, Carlos Moyà, Rafael Nadal y Tommy Robredo componen el equipo de España que jugará la final de la Copa Davis contra Estados Unidos, entre los próximos 3 y 5 de diciembre en el estadio de La Cartuja de Sevilla, lo que supone la repetición, por parte del denominado G-3 que forman Juan Bautista Avendaño, Josep Perlas y Jordi Arrese, del equipo que ganó a Francia en las semifinales (4-1) y a Holanda en la anterior eliminatoria de cuartos de final (4-1).

"Es el mejor equipo para la final", dijo Avendaño, en una rueda de prensa junto al presidente de la Real Federación Española de Tenis, Agustín Pujol, en que también anunció que han invitado a Feliciano López y Fernando Verdasco para que acudan como jugadores suplentes.

Además, Guillermo García, compañero de entrenamientos de Ferrero, podría hacer de ´sparring´ del equipo para preparar la final. Los jugadores tienen previsto llegar a Sevilla el viernes 26.

Tanto Avendaño, portavoz del cuerpo técnico, como Arrese y Perlas, se mostraron optimistas ante las opciones de triunfo de España ante Estados Unidos, "a pesar de que el final de año no ha sido muy bueno para nuestros jugadores", como admitió Avendaño, que destacó sin embargo que la final, en casa y sobre tierra batida, no tendrá "nada que ver con lo que han jugado ultimamente", y que España es favorita.

"Jugamos en tierra, en casa y ante unos 23.000 espectadores, y con un equipo que lleva 11 eliminatorias sin perder. Lo tenemos todo para pensar en ganar y somos favoritos, sin ánimo de menospreciar a nadie", subrayó Avendaño, que destacó las "ganas increíbles" de los jugadores, sobre todo de Moyà, dado que fue el gran ausente en la final de 2000 en Barcelona que dio a España su primera y única Copa Davis.

Para Jordi Arrese, sin embargo, no importa quiénes sean los rivales. "Lo más importante es que los nuestros estén al máximo nivel porque son los mejores en tierra batida y, con todo el respeto, no nos debe preocupar lo más mínimo

quién vaya a venir", sentenció.

Ferrero, Moyà, Nadal and Robredo will play the final

Juan Carlos Ferrero, Carlos Moyà, Rafael Nadal and Tommy Robredo will make up the Spanish team that will play the Davis Cup final against the USA between the 3-5 December in the La Cartuja stadium in Seville, which is the same team (chosen by the G3: Juan Bautista Avedaño, Josep Perlas and Jordi Arrese) that beat France in the semis (4-1) and Holland in the previous quarter final tie (4-1).

"It's the best team for the final", said Avedaño in a press conference along with the president of the Royal Spanish Tennis Federation, Agustín Pujol, during which it was also announced that Feliciano López and Fernando Verdasco had been invited to attend as reserve players.

Besides that, Guillermo García, Ferrero's training partner could do the sparring for the team to prepare for the final. The players are due to arrive in Seville on Friday the 26th.

Avedaño, spokesperson for the technical body, as well as Arrese and Perlas are optimistic of Spain's chances of winning against the USA, "despite the fact that the end of the year hasn't been very good for our players" admitted Avedaño, he also pointed out that the final, at home and on clay, would be "nothing like the way they have been playing recently" and that Spain is the favourite.

"We're playing on clay at home and in front of about 23 000 fans and with a team that hasn't lost in 11 ties. We've got everything going for us and we are the favourites, without meaning to underestimate anyone" underlined Avedaño, who mentioned the players' "incredible desire", especially Moyà's, since he was absent in the final in 2000 in Barcelona which gave Spain its one and only Davis Cup title.

For Jordi Arrese, it doesn't matter who their opponents are. "The most important thing is that our guys are at their best because they're the best on clay and, with all due respect, we shouldn't have to worry at all about who's coming (from the US team)"

chocc0
11-10-2004, 06:36 AM
Thanx Emilita:) hopefully there will be more news in the next few weeks:)

~EMiLiTA~
11-10-2004, 06:42 AM
I'm sure there will be!

Eruwen
11-10-2004, 06:47 AM
For Jordi Arrese, it doesn't matter who their opponents are. "The most important thing is that our guys are at their best because they're the best on clay and, with all due respect, we shouldn't have to worry at all about who's coming (from the US team)" Mmm... that sounds a bit cocky to me! I think it's very dangerous to say things like that... you never know what's gonna happen!

But best of luck to the guys, I do hope they'll win of course! :yeah:

~EMiLiTA~
11-10-2004, 06:50 AM
yeah that's what I thought too! especially as the whole Spanish team is dodgy at the moment with injuries etc. I hope they're not going to regret putting Nadal/Robredo in when they could have put López/Verdasco...

I also still think they'll win, but I would not be going around saying those things. Haha Jordi is such a classic though...how can I be angry with him?!

li'l red
11-10-2004, 09:05 AM
i also think they should not be overconfident.... they're better claycourters and are certainly favourites having home advantage and all... but the Americans are no pushovers...I'm sure they'll be trying very hard...plus i think the pressure is off them since everyone's thinking Spain's gonna win (God i hope so...)

anyways, i hope all the players have recovered from various injuries, slump, etc...
best of luck to spain! :worship:

I♥PsY@Mus!c
11-10-2004, 09:16 AM
I don't care about anything except Tommy :smooch::hearts::drool: and Nadal must play the doubles, :rocker::music::yeah: the other ones are not suitable to play on the clay! :rolleyes:

Vamos Tommy y Nadal!!! :worship:

Björki
11-10-2004, 09:18 AM
VAMOS RAFA :banana:

shlashz
11-18-2004, 09:32 PM
I can't wait to watch the spain vs. us davis cup. i hope raphael will win for the singles. nadal has a nice tan. go spain! and go u.s.a.!! my favorite players: marat, nadal, guga, the bryan bros, moya, ferrero

damaged
11-19-2004, 01:11 AM
hopefully there will be decent coverage on TV...

i love your avatar, Bjorki!

chocc0
11-19-2004, 01:48 AM
there will be virtually none on aussie free to air which sucks! Man i wish my parents would just get cable instead of the foreign crap they have now!!!

~EMiLiTA~
11-19-2004, 09:21 AM
lol yeah...I can guarantee we probably won't even hear about it in Aus...that's what happened in 2002 when it was France v Russia...since Australia wasn't playing they didn't pay any attention to it at all...grrr so annoying. Looks like I'll have to rely on livescores once AGAIN! :rolleyes:

chocc0
11-19-2004, 09:49 AM
lol yeah...I can guarantee we probably won't even hear about it in Aus...that's what happened in 2002 when it was France v Russia...since Australia wasn't playing they didn't pay any attention to it at all...grrr so annoying. Looks like I'll have to rely on livescores once AGAIN! :rolleyes:

I know how crap is that!!! and the news is like crap as in covering these things!!! Australian Free to air sucks majorly!

Eruwen
11-19-2004, 10:03 AM
I doubt that we will get coverage in Holland... I think they only show Davis Cup when Holland is playing. So yeah, live scores for me too... and I'm crossing my fingers that my Spanish friend will be kind enough to tape some of the matches for me!

chocc0
11-19-2004, 10:10 AM
well i thought it would be ok because we use to have tve but now we don't so no coverage at all:(

~EMiLiTA~
11-19-2004, 10:46 AM
I know how crap is that!!! and the news is like crap as in covering these things!!! Australian Free to air sucks majorly!

tell me about it..tennis doesn't exist for them

Eruwen
11-19-2004, 10:51 AM
tell me about it..tennis doesn't exist for them Same here... In Holland, it's only soccer, and more soccer... oh, and did I mention soccer? :o

loeliepoelie
11-19-2004, 05:06 PM
Eruwen, last year we didn't get any coverage, but the year before that the NOS showed 2 singles matches and the doubles match of France - Russia!!! I remember that because I remember watching all of Marats matches!!!

So I'm hoping that they'll show Spain - USA!! I've got TVE, but it's the international version, so I don't think they will show it....

Eruwen
11-19-2004, 05:55 PM
Eruwen, last year we didn't get any coverage, but the year before that the NOS showed 2 singles matches and the doubles match of France - Russia!!! I remember that because I remember watching all of Marats matches!!!

So I'm hoping that they'll show Spain - USA!! I've got TVE, but it's the international version, so I don't think they will show it.... Really? Cool! I hope they'll do that again this year then!

damaged
11-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Same here... In Holland, it's only soccer, and more soccer... oh, and did I mention soccer? :o

well that's not all bad. at least they show soccer. here, in the US, NASCAR is more popular than tennis and football is the most popular sport, which is stupid because girls can't play it. sexist country. :smash:

but i'm still glad we get coverage, but they will probably show it in the middle of the night. :rolleyes:

Eruwen
11-20-2004, 08:22 AM
It is bad when you hate soccer :lol:

Carlita
11-20-2004, 09:16 AM
It is bad when you hate soccer :lol:

Sooooooo true!!!!! Sooooooooo true!!!!!

But I guess there are also ppl who hate tennis.....

Eruwen
11-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Sooooooo true!!!!! Sooooooooo true!!!!!

But I guess there are also ppl who hate tennis..... True, but they're not bombarded with tennis coverage almost every single day... Only during the grand slams, and that's only 4 times a year. So they can't complain :lol:

ataptc
11-21-2004, 01:49 AM
so I'm the only one that gets live tv coverage?

I♥PsY@Mus!c
11-21-2004, 05:14 AM
Haha I also gets it besides DC matches!!! :fiery::bigcry:

ataptc
11-21-2004, 05:58 AM
you dont get dc matches? i always get one tie and it's usually spain vs another country on Supersports :)

~EMiLiTA~
11-21-2004, 10:05 AM
oh how lucky! that must be so cool

Ti-Anne
11-22-2004, 03:56 PM
so I'm the only one that gets live tv coverage?

No, no, no ! We've got it in France ! :lick: Of course, I've got the satellite...
We'll have the first two singles live, then the double recorded, and the last two singles live or recorded, depending on other live events (probably soccer !). But all in all, I'll be able to see the totality of the tie ! :D Ticket to France, anybody ? ;)

Carlita
11-22-2004, 04:20 PM
No, no, no ! We've got it in France ! :lick: Of course, I've got the satellite...
We'll have the first two singles live, then the double recorded, and the last two singles live or recorded, depending on other live events (probably soccer !). But all in all, I'll be able to see the totality of the tie ! :D Ticket to France, anybody ? ;)

:awww::sobbing::crying2:

~EMiLiTA~
11-23-2004, 06:17 AM

la chance!

chocc0
11-23-2004, 06:20 AM
australian free to air television= la crap
(except tonight: the oc, rove)

~EMiLiTA~
11-23-2004, 06:29 AM
lol yep I'd tend to agree with you there!

ataptc
11-23-2004, 02:29 PM
cable's expensive?

~EMiLiTA~
11-23-2004, 02:31 PM
well I live in an apartment block and we can't get cable in our block :( :sad:

ataptc
11-24-2004, 12:51 AM
awww :hug: I live in an apartment too but we can get cable.. but that's singapore..

chocc0
11-24-2004, 06:08 AM
cable's expensive?

My parents are tight-asses
they have like foreign cable that shows all the stupid arabic channels but it has crap all that is interesting:(

I♥PsY@Mus!c
11-24-2004, 08:24 AM
you dont get dc matches? i always get one tie and it's usually spain vs another country on Supersports :)

Ya,neither Stars sports nor ESPN will broadcast DC matches in HK! :armed::fiery:

~EMiLiTA~
11-29-2004, 05:24 AM
An interview with Rafa...I've translated it below"

Nadal: "Ni héroe ni nada, suerte"

Entrevista a Rafa Nadal, jugador de Copa Davis

Ángel Rigueira

28/11/04 03:00 h.

Con 18 años y ya en una final de la Davis. ¿Soñaba con esto?
La verdad es que de niño en lo que primero piensas es en ganar un Grand Slam. No es que te olvides de la Copa Davis, pero no esperaba tenerla ya tan cerca. Tal como han ido las cosas se ha ido convirtiendo en una prioridad.

Además, jugando un papel relevante en el camino. Decidió en Chequia y también ganó contra Francia el punto que metía al equipo en la final. Vaya, está siendo usted el héroe.
Ni héroe ni nada, he tenido la suerte de que me tocara a mí jugar dos puntos decisivos, y además los gané. Pero en la Davis todos somos un equipo con una misma misión. A mí lo que me importa es ganar las eliminatorias y no cómo o quién consigue los puntos.

Hasta el éxito del Sant Jordi, sólo se hablaba del síndrome de Copa Davis. ¿Ha oído hablar de él?
No, no sé qué es.

Pues que no había forma de que los jugadores españoles rindieran en ese torneo como en el circuito.
A mí se me ha dado bien. A mí es un torneo que me encanta, a mí siempre me ha gustado mucho eso de los equipos, ya desde que competía en las categoría inferiores.

Está claro que no le asusta la responsabilidad.
Yo estaré listo para lo que digan los capitanes. Y si me toca tener que decidir de nuevo, estaré preparado. Después ya se verá si gano o pierdo.

¿Se ve con opciones de jugar alguno de los individuales?
En principio voy pensando sólo en el doble, pero durante los entrenamientos serán los capitanes quienes decidan. Si todo va normal, Moyà y Ferrero jugarán el primer día, pero tanto Robredo como yo estaremos para lo que haga falta. Los cuatro estamos para ayudar y acatar lo que digan los técnicos.

En el doble es fijo con Robredo. ¿Le molesta que sea considerado el punto más débil respeto a Estados Unidos?
No, porque los Bryan son actualmente los mejores del mundo. Pero somos nosotros quienes jugamos en casa, y eso nos puede dar más opciones. Estoy convencido de que les podemos ganar si jugamos bien y ellos no tienen su día perfecto. No renunciamos a nada, no se puede dar por perdido un solo punto. Haber ganado a la pareja francesa en semifinales nos dio tranquilidad tras la derrota contra Holanda, dura porque íbamos ganando dos sets a cero, y fue una inyección de confianza que nos ayudará en la final.

¿Qué le dice la lógica ganar los dos puntos de Fish y sacarle uno a Roddick?
En principio Fish es el rival más asequible, pero no le menospreciemos porque es un jugador peligroso. Claro está que no es Roddick, que también es peligroso en tierra, ni un Bryan de dobles, pero no hay que fiarse porque todos los partidos valen.

¿Se sienten favoritos?
Lo somos porque jugamos en casa y sobre tierra, pero deportivamente la final está más igualada de lo que mucha gente pueda pensar. Tienen al número dos del mundo y el mejor doble. Nosotros confíamos en nuestro potencial, pero también somos conscientes del potencial del rival y de que cualquier cosa puede pasar.

Y la presión es para ustedes.
Sí, pero ojalá tuviéramos siempre presión si ello quiere decir que jugamos en casa y delante de mucha gente.

¿Impresiona un aforo de más de 26.000 espectadores?
Será seguro algo increíble. A mí me encanta que la gente anime. El equipo español lo notará y seguro que también los americanos lo acusarán.

Usted ya estuvo en la final de 2000, portó la bandera del equipo español en la ceremonia.
Sí, pero la verdad no me acuerdo de nada; es que ya ha pasado mucho tiempo, cuatro años.

Su carrera va a toda velocidad. Lástima de la lesión de tobillo.
Sí, vino en el peor momento. Cuando estaba llegando a mi mejor tenis y justo cuando venía la tierra batida. No pude ir a Roland Garros, también me perdí Wimbledon. Fue un momento complicado, pero que también me ayudó para valorar mejor todo lo que me estaba pasando.

¿Ha sido la Davis el bálsamo?
Sí porque me ha dado muchas alegrías. Pero también fue importante ganar mi primer torneo, Sopot, tras la lesión. Final de Copa Davis aparte, lo que está claro es que la próxima temporada será muy importante para mí, ya la estoy esperando con ganas. Sólo pido que pueda afrontarla al cien por cien de condiciones, que las lesiones me respeten

Nadal: not hero or anything, (just) luck

Interview with Rafael Nadal, Davis Cup player

18 and already in a Davis Cup final. Did you ever dream of this?
Well actually as a child, the first thing you think of is winning a Grand Slam. It's not like you forget about the Davis Cup or anything, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. Now, the way things have gone, it's become a priority.

And what's more, you played an important role along the way. You won the tie in the Czech Republic and you also won the decisive rubber against France which put Spain into the final. You're being quite a hero.
Not a hero or anything, I was lucky that they chose me to play the 2 decisive rubbers and what's more, I won them. But in the Davis Cup we're a team with the same mission. For me, the important thing is that we win the ties and not who or how we win the rubbers.

Until the success at Sant Jordi (Barcelona 2000), the Davis Cup syndrome was only talked about. Have you heard about it?
No, I don't know what it is

Well it was that the Spanish players couldn't seem to produce in this tournament like they did on the circuit.
Well it's been good for me. For me it's a great tournament, I've always liked the whole team thing, ever since I used to compete in the lower tiers.

It's obvious the idea of responsibilty doesn't scare you
I'll be ready for whatever the captains say. If I have to play the decider again, I'll be prepared. Then we'll see if I win or lose

Do you think there's a possibility you'll play singles?
At first I'm just going to be thinking about the doubles, but during the practices, it'll be the captains who decide. If everything goes to plan, Moyà and Ferrero will play the first day but both Robredo and I will be ready for whatever's necessary. All 4 of us are there to help and do what we're told.

The doubles is fixed with Robredo. Does it bother you that it's considered the weakest link with respect to the USA?
No, because at the moment the Bryans are the best in the world. But it's us who are at home and that will give us more of a chance. I'm convinced we can beat them if we play well and they aren't at their best. We're not giving up on anything, you can't afford to give up on one single point. Beating the French pair in the semis relaxed us after the loss against Holland, which was hard because we were leading by 2 sets to love and it was this extra bit of confidence that will help us in the final

What do you think about the logic of beating Fish in both those rubbers and taking one from Roddick too?
Well Fish is the more likely person to beat but we aren't underestimating him because he's a dangerous player. Obviously he's not the same calibre as Roddick, who is also dangerous on clay, nor is he like the Bryans in doubles but we mustn't rely on that because all the matches count.

Do you feel you're the favourites?
We're the favourites because we're at home and we're playing on clay, but from a sports point of view, the final is more even than what most people think. They have the number 2 player in the world and the best doubles pair. We trust our potential, but we're also conscious of our opponents' potential and the fact that anything can happen.

And the pressure is on you guys
Yes, but I wish we could always have pressure if it meant we could play at home in front of lots of people

Will a capacity crowd of more than 26 000 spectators have an impressive effect?
It will be incredible. I love it when the crowd cheers. The Spanish team will notice it and for sure the Americans will blame them.

You were in the 2000 final, you carried the Spanish team's flag at the ceremony
Yeah but I really don't remember anything of it. That was a long time ago, 4 years ago.

Your career is really speeding along. It's a shame about the ankle injury
Yes, it came at the worst time. When I was getting to my best level of tennis and just when the clay season was coming. I couldn't go to Roland Garros, I also missed Wimbledon. It was a tough time, but it also helped me to appreciate better everything that was happening to me

Has the Davis Cup been the redeeming factor?
Yes, because it's given me a lot of joy. But winning my first title, Sopot, after my injury was also important. Davis Cup final aside, next season is going to be very important to me. I'm already looking forward to it. I only ask that I can compete at 100% and that the injuries leave me alone

Eruwen
11-29-2004, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the translation! :hug:

That is one wise and smart kid! :yeah: The best of luck to him and the other guys :hug:

loret
11-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Gracias, Emilita.
Siempre tienes las noticas :)

~EMiLiTA~
11-29-2004, 12:52 PM
jeje de nada Loret

ataptc
11-29-2004, 03:58 PM
thanks Emilita for taking time to translate it for us :)

Carlita
11-29-2004, 04:54 PM
Muchas gracias Em! :hug:

chocc0
11-30-2004, 04:21 AM
Thanx Emilita! VAMOS SPAIN!!!! i sooo cannot wait~!

Carlita270876
11-30-2004, 12:21 PM
Great job Emi !

Carlita
11-30-2004, 12:47 PM
:hug: TOO CUTE :hug:

I wish I was in Feli's shoes, hahaha :angel: :rolleyes:

soso
11-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Rafa was yesterday in the news TVE we seen him eat with others player ,

so cute moment !!

loeliepoelie
11-30-2004, 08:45 PM
:hug: TOO CUTE :hug:

I wish I was in Feli's shoes, hahaha :angel: :rolleyes:

you and me both girl!!!!!!! :angel:

Carlita
11-30-2004, 10:00 PM
you and me both girl!!!!!!! :angel:

:haha: So, should they come to Holland next year for the Davis Cup.... a certain Señor Rafa could probably need a bodyguard to keep us away?! ;) :rolleyes: :angel:

damaged
12-01-2004, 12:15 AM
picture from davis cup! i think that's the stadium where they will be playing.

chocc0
12-01-2004, 12:19 AM
That Pic with Feli is too cute!

Ferrero Forever
12-01-2004, 06:25 AM
VAMOS ESPANA- i have faith in Nadal and Robredo to win the doubles, rafa is awesome, he's so great considering how young he is.

Eruwen
12-01-2004, 07:43 AM
:haha: So, should they come to Holland next year for the Davis Cup.... a certain Señor Rafa could probably need a bodyguard to keep us away?! ;) :rolleyes: :angel: Not just Rafa :devil: :lol:

Carlita
12-01-2004, 08:17 AM
Not just Rafa :devil: :lol:

:haha: nope, NOT JUST Rafa :haha:

:angel: :rolleyes: :devil:

loeliepoelie
12-01-2004, 02:34 PM
:haha: So, should they come to Holland next year for the Davis Cup.... a certain Señor Rafa could probably need a bodyguard to keep us away?! ;) :rolleyes: :angel:

you got that right!!! The whole Spanish Armada needs a bodyguard to keep us away!!!!! :haha:

Carlita
12-01-2004, 02:50 PM
you got that right!!! The whole Spanish Armada needs a bodyguard to keep us away!!!!! :haha:

Better keep quiet then, or they might ban us even before round one has been played! ;) :haha:

Eruwen
12-01-2004, 06:29 PM
Better keep quiet then, or they might ban us even before round one has been played! ;) :haha: We can always pretend to be patriotic Dutch fans :tape:

loeliepoelie
12-01-2004, 08:17 PM
We can always pretend to be patriotic Dutch fans :tape:

oh yes, they would believe me if i came in with a great big spanish flag, and a spain shirt :haha:

can't wait!!! the chicos will never know what hit them ;)

Carlita
12-01-2004, 08:17 PM
We can always pretend to be patriotic Dutch fans :tape:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :eek: !!! I wouldn't last a second! :haha: :p

Eruwen
12-02-2004, 06:33 AM
Me neither actually :lol: You think they'll believe me if I say that I'm a supporter of the dutch team, wearing a shirt with the Spanish Armada on it, and wrapped in a Spanish flag? :lol:

Carlita
12-02-2004, 07:29 AM
Me neither actually :lol: You think they'll believe me if I say that I'm a supporter of the dutch team, wearing a shirt with the Spanish Armada on it, and wrapped in a Spanish flag? :lol:

Maar natuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlijk ;)

:haha: Naaaaaah, that's not going to work..... :haha:

BUT, let's not get ahead of ourselves here......first round has to be played first!!!! :eek: And knowing our great Dutch team...they will NOT take advantage of Roger not playing....and LOSE to the Swiss! :( :eek: :mad:

Eruwen
12-02-2004, 07:35 AM
Maar natuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurlijk ;)

:haha: Naaaaaah, that's not going to work..... :haha:

BUT, let's not get ahead of ourselves here......first round has to be played first!!!! :eek: And knowing our great Dutch team...they will NOT take advantage of Roger not playing....and LOSE to the Swiss! :( :eek: :mad: Yeah, I know, I know... they HAVE to beat the Swiss! I want to see the armada!!!

Carlita
12-02-2004, 07:37 AM
Yeah, I know, I know... they HAVE to beat the Swiss! I want to see the armada!!!
:rolleyes: So, we better start coaching those Dutchies into round 2 then! Kick out the Captain, take over, and when they are in round 2, just eh... DUMP them again! :angel: :devil: ;)

Eruwen
12-02-2004, 08:29 AM
:rolleyes: So, we better start coaching those Dutchies into round 2 then! Kick out the Captain, take over, and when they are in round 2, just eh... DUMP them again! :angel: :devil: ;) MMm... good idea! :devil: :lol:

Carlita
12-02-2004, 08:37 AM
MMm... good idea! :devil: :lol:
:devil: deal :devil:

Carlita
12-02-2004, 09:58 AM
Draw for the Final: Nadal Gets the Nod
Draw from Seville:

Friday 3 December - 1200 hrs (1100 GMT)
Carlos Moya :worship: (ESP) v Mardy Fish (USA)
Rafael Nadal:hug: (ESP) v Andy Roddick (USA)

Saturday 4 December - 1600 hrs (1500 GMT)
Rafael Nadal:kiss:/Tommy Robredo:kiss: (ESP) v Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan (USA)

Sunday 5 December - 1200 hrs (1100 GMT)
Carlos Moya:kiss: (ESP) v Andy Roddick (USA)
Rafael Nadal:kiss: (ESP) v Mardy Fish (USA)

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!! :bounce: VAMOS "little" man :bounce:

Björki
12-02-2004, 10:18 AM
vamos Rafa :)

Hope he will beat Andy :banana:

~EMiLiTA~
12-02-2004, 10:36 AM
woah...that's a surprise. I don't know if that's the best option but I guess if JC's injured they have no choice. I just don't know how Rafa will hold up playing 3 best of 5 matches in 3 days. Maybe JC will play on Sunday...

Eruwen
12-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Way to go Rafa!!! :banana: Good luck :yeah:

Carlita
12-02-2004, 01:17 PM
ooooh why's this one so cute?! :p

ataptc
12-02-2004, 04:43 PM
:banana: we'll get to see more of rafa! :)

Carlita270876
12-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Ooooooooooohhhhhh gosh !

Mallorcan boys are the cutest on earth to be sure !!! :drool:

Do you realize that the tiny island of Mallorca will be carrying the whole weight of a DC final on its shoulders ????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

VAMOS GUAPOS RAFA :hearts: Y CARLOS :inlove: !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yippee: :woohoo: :banana:

Carlita
12-02-2004, 05:19 PM
[COLOR=Indigo][B]Ooooooooooohhhhhh gosh !

Oh yes....and not just these 2!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :angel: :D ;)

loeliepoelie
12-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Ooooooooooohhhhhh gosh !

Do you realize that the tiny island of Mallorca will be carrying the whole weight of a DC final on its shoulders ????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

VAMOS GUAPOS RAFA :hearts: Y CARLOS :inlove: !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yippee: :woohoo: :banana:

Well Tommy will also play doubles, but yeah Mallorca will carry most of the weight!!! A big :hug: and :kiss: for Rafa + Carlos + Tommy + JC

loeliepoelie
12-02-2004, 07:42 PM
btw this is for the people in Holland: zendt de NOS het nou uit of niet??? ik vat dr echt niks meer van! de bbc zendt een deel uit geloof ik, maar het zou leuk zijn als de NOS het ook zou uitzenden.....

Carlita
12-02-2004, 07:55 PM
btw this is for the people in Holland: zendt de NOS het nou uit of niet??? ik vat dr echt niks meer van! de bbc zendt een deel uit geloof ik, maar het zou leuk zijn als de NOS het ook zou uitzenden.....

ik heb ze een mail gestuurd.....nog steeds geen antwoord...... :mad:

Eruwen
12-02-2004, 07:55 PM
btw this is for the people in Holland: zendt de NOS het nou uit of niet??? ik vat dr echt niks meer van! de bbc zendt een deel uit geloof ik, maar het zou leuk zijn als de NOS het ook zou uitzenden..... Ik zou het echt niet meer weten! Het is zo vaag allemaal! Ik denk dat het het best is om gewoon de hele dag de tv aan te houden http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/shrug.gif

loeliepoelie
12-02-2004, 08:11 PM
zooooo irritant dit! ik heb van 1 tot 3 college, wilde eerst niet gaan, maar ik ga redelijk vaak niet... dus wilde de timer zetten, maar beetje irritant als ik niet weet op welke zender ik hem moet zetten... grrrrr

Eruwen
12-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Er is geloof ik wel iets van sport om 13 uur op ned2, maar wat het precies is... geen idee!

loeliepoelie
12-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Er is geloof ik wel iets van sport om 13 uur op ned2, maar wat het precies is... geen idee!

op de site van de NOS staat:

Van 13:10 tot 13:15 (Ned 1 en 2)
Terugblik UEFA Cup.

Van 19:05 tot 19:18 (Ned 2)
Schaatsen: vooruitblik op de wereldbeker sprint met de buitenlandse topsprinters.

Van 22:30 tot 22:50 (Ned 2)
Voetbal: Holland Casino Eredivisie RKC Waalwijk-Ajax.
Tennis: finale Davis Cup Spanje-Verenigde Staten.

Van 22:55 tot 23:25 (Ned 2)
Deze uitzending staat helemaal in het teken van de jarige Wiel Coerver (hij is 80 geworden) en hij is in de studio.

Dus dat wordt 's avonds hoogstens 10 minuten... Trouwens heb ook de bbc gecontroleerd, ik zei laatst dat ze 's avonds iets van tennis lieten zien en dat dat hopelijk de DC was. Nou mooi niet, dat is dat senioren toernooi in de royal albert hall. Ook leuk, maar had toch wel 100 keer liever DC!!! :mad:

chocc0
12-02-2004, 09:20 PM
OMG he's playing AndY!!!!!!! VAMOS RAFA!!!

damaged
12-03-2004, 03:28 AM
godspeed. it's his surface and Andy's worst. this will be amusing - watching the Duck lose!!!!

Carlita
12-03-2004, 08:02 AM
Dus dat wordt 's avonds hoogstens 10 minuten... Trouwens heb ook de bbc gecontroleerd, ik zei laatst dat ze 's avonds iets van tennis lieten zien en dat dat hopelijk de DC was. Nou mooi niet, dat is dat senioren toernooi in de royal albert hall. Ook leuk, maar had toch wel 100 keer liever DC!!! :mad:

:mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad:

Dit is toch om GEK van te worden! Ik heb de NOS ook gemailed dat ze die 3 minuten in de samenvatting ook kunnen houden! LAAT MAAR! Nederland speelt niet mensen.....NIET BOEIEND!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

In de gids staat DC op bbc en op teletekst de oudjes.... :explode:

:tears::crying2:

Carlita
12-03-2004, 08:03 AM
godspeed. it's his surface and Andy's worst. this will be amusing - watching the Duck lose!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: pleeeeeeeeeeeeease lose!!!

Tonight for dinner: ;) Fish and Duck :angel: please guys...... :bounce:

User id 7816
12-03-2004, 08:25 AM
:bounce:VAMOS RAFA!!!!:bounce:

chocc0
12-03-2004, 08:48 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: pleeeeeeeeeeeeease lose!!!

Tonight for dinner: ;) Fish and Duck :angel: please guys...... :bounce:

thats one crappy tasting duck!
VAMOS RAFA!!!

Carlita
12-03-2004, 08:52 AM
thats one crappy tasting duck!
VAMOS RAFA!!!

:haha: doesn't matter...you don't HAVE to eat my dear! As long as it's cooked and on the table...... ;)

chocc0
12-03-2004, 08:54 AM
:haha: doesn't matter...you don't HAVE to eat my dear! As long as it's cooked and on the table...... ;)

i'd prefer it to be thrown off the roof of the highest building in the world and demolished!

Carlita
12-03-2004, 08:56 AM
i'd prefer it to be thrown off the roof of the highest building in the world and demolished!

:eek: oh, okay..... does Rafa know this? ;)

chocc0
12-03-2004, 09:16 AM
:eek: oh, okay..... does Rafa know this? ;)

well going by the US open duck vs rafa match i think he wantss to do the same thing! He was looking pretty annoyed!

Carlita
12-03-2004, 10:02 AM
well going by the US open duck vs rafa match i think he wantss to do the same thing! He was looking pretty annoyed!
:yeah:

chocc0
12-03-2004, 10:04 AM
:yeah:
has it started yet??? man i hate live scores

~EMiLiTA~
12-03-2004, 10:23 AM
yeah it has...2-0 Ad Fish (on Fish's serve)

Eruwen
12-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Carlos won! :woohoo:

Good luck against Andy Rafa! You can take him down! :yeah:

Fergie
12-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Vamos Rafa :banana:

storm923
12-03-2004, 03:25 PM
The servis is so hard
Vamos Rafa

Carlita
12-03-2004, 04:33 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ladies and Gentlepeoples: Fish and Duck on the menu, AS PROMISED!!! :devil:

CARLOS AND RAFA YOU RULE!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Eruwen
12-03-2004, 04:41 PM
:worship: This is soooo cool!

http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/urock.gif Both!

So... now that Spain's leading 2-0, the Bryan brothers will have LOTS of pressure, Rafa & Tommy won't have a lot, if any.... Interesting!

User id 7816
12-03-2004, 04:50 PM
RAFA :worship: :worship: :worship:

loeliepoelie
12-03-2004, 04:51 PM
a big :kiss: and :hug: for Rafa!!!

*Ljubica*
12-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Hi :wavey: I'm not a regular visitor here but I hope you guys don't mind me coming over just to say congratulations on Rafa's wonderful performance against Roddick today. He was awesome - I thoroughly enjoyed the match - and I'm sure you all must be very pleased and proud of him tonight :)

Eruwen
12-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Hi :wavey: I'm not a regular visitor here but I hope you guys don't mind me coming over just to say congratulations on Rafa's wonderful performance against Roddick today. He was awesome - I thoroughly enjoyed the match - and I'm sure you all must be very pleased and proud of him tonight :) :wavey: Of course we don't mind!

I'm very proud of him! And I'm jealous of you, that you got to see the match :lol: Lame Dutch tv channels :rolleyes:

Anyways... some pics of Rafa from this match! I love the last 3! Enjoy ;)

User id 7816
12-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Rosie!!!!.....Tell something about the match if u can cuz I also had nowhere to see it!....

User id 7816
12-03-2004, 05:24 PM
well isnt he happy on those!!!!:)

Eruwen
12-03-2004, 05:31 PM
I know! :hearts:

loeliepoelie
12-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi :wavey: I'm not a regular visitor here but I hope you guys don't mind me coming over just to say congratulations on Rafa's wonderful performance against Roddick today. He was awesome - I thoroughly enjoyed the match - and I'm sure you all must be very pleased and proud of him tonight :)

:hug:

*Ljubica*
12-03-2004, 08:29 PM
Rosie!!!!.....Tell something about the match if u can cuz I also had nowhere to see it!....

OK Alma - I will do my best - sometimes it's great to have good old British Sky TV! This was actually one of the best matches I have seen on TV all year - the atmosphere was electric and both guys played really well. Both were very nervous at the start - Rafa lost his first service game and was 3-1 down very quickly but he managed to claw his way back to a tie-break. He was actually leading in the tie-break too, but Andy's serve was too strong for him :sad: But he was awesome in the 2nd set - which he won 6-2. He ran after absolutely everything and chased down balls that most other players wouldn't have tried for - our commentators were really impressed :) The 3rd set was brilliant and very tense - the tie break could have gone either way and both players had set points - of course Rafa finally clinched it and after that the 4th set was much easier. Andy looked really tired and perhaps a bit dispirited - it must be hard to play against someone playing as well as Rafa who has all the crowd behind him. Must admit I am not a fan of Roddick at all, - but he did play his part - he tried to volley and come to the net and change the pace of the game - and there were some brilliant points. He behaved very well and didn't get on the wrong side of the crowd and he often applauded Rafa's good shots - so although I don't normally like him - I have to say "Well done" here! Rafa looked so happy at the end, - he hugged Jordi Arrese and then all the other Spanish Team members - then he saluted the crowd and he got a tremendous ovation :) He wore the red sleeveless short - same as Moya wore! Hope that helps :)

chocc0
12-04-2004, 02:42 AM
YAY VAMOS RAFA!!!!!!

knight_ley
12-04-2004, 02:47 AM
:bounce: YAY RAFA!!!!!!!!!! :bigclap:

That was seriously, one of the best matches I've ever seen in my life... :worship:

I cannot wait till tomorrow :)

Eruwen
12-04-2004, 07:41 AM
OK Alma - I will do my best - sometimes it's great to have good old British Sky TV! This was actually one of the best matches I have seen on TV all year - the atmosphere was electric and both guys played really well. Both were very nervous at the start - Rafa lost his first service game and was 3-1 down very quickly but he managed to claw his way back to a tie-break. He was actually leading in the tie-break too, but Andy's serve was too strong for him :sad: But he was awesome in the 2nd set - which he won 6-2. He ran after absolutely everything and chased down balls that most other players wouldn't have tried for - our commentators were really impressed :) The 3rd set was brilliant and very tense - the tie break could have gone either way and both players had set points - of course Rafa finally clinched it and after that the 4th set was much easier. Andy looked really tired and perhaps a bit dispirited - it must be hard to play against someone playing as well as Rafa who has all the crowd behind him. Must admit I am not a fan of Roddick at all, - but he did play his part - he tried to volley and come to the net and change the pace of the game - and there were some brilliant points. He behaved very well and didn't get on the wrong side of the crowd and he often applauded Rafa's good shots - so although I don't normally like him - I have to say "Well done" here! Rafa looked so happy at the end, - he hugged Jordi Arrese and then all the other Spanish Team members - then he saluted the crowd and he got a tremendous ovation :) He wore the red sleeveless short - same as Moya wore! Hope that helps :) :hug: Thanks for that! They showed 2 minutes of his match on tv here, he looked sooooooo happy when he won! Gotta love the kid! :hug: They also showed Carlos sitting in the 'crowd', watching Rafa... he was kinda nervous, and really rooting for Rafa! Too cute. I wish I could've seen the entire match :sad: I hope I can somehow see it anyway!

Can't wait for today's match! :bounce:

Björki
12-04-2004, 08:16 AM
Vamos Rafa :banana:
well done!!!!
now win the doubles too.

Eruwen
12-04-2004, 08:22 AM
And some more pics :yeah:

~EMiLiTA~
12-04-2004, 10:46 AM
great match for Rafa...hope his cramps are ok for the doubles. I saw snippits of the match on the Spanish news today...he seemed ecstatic, as was everyone else...well JC not as much...they also had an interview with Carlos in the hotel :hearts:

Carlita
12-04-2004, 12:43 PM
HURÁCAN NADAL it says in the papers today! hahaha TRUE! :worship: :kiss:

*Ljubica*
12-04-2004, 12:53 PM
Actually Rafa won't play doubles today - they are resting him and replacing him with Juan-Carlos Ferrero. I heard it on the BBC News.

Ti-Anne
12-04-2004, 12:58 PM
JC and Tommy ??????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Carlita
12-04-2004, 01:01 PM
JC and Tommy ??????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
yep...

Juan Carlos Ferrero will partner Tommy Robredo against Bob and Mike Bryan in Saturday's doubles rubber, which USA must win. (official DC site)
well, good luck to them!!! VAMOS!

Ti-Anne
12-04-2004, 01:16 PM
yes, good luck to Juanqui and Tommy-toy !!!!

:worship: :bounce: :clap2: :bigclap: :crazy: :banana:

~EMiLiTA~
12-04-2004, 01:56 PM
yep...

Juan Carlos Ferrero will partner Tommy Robredo against Bob and Mike Bryan in Saturday's doubles rubber, which USA must win. (official DC site)
well, good luck to them!!! VAMOS!

http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/boese/frust.gif

User id 7816
12-04-2004, 02:09 PM
lol Rosie thanx for the review of the match, I can just imagine how emotional he must have been about it, first time at such a great stage, wow, must be a real experience!!!.....And yeah he better rest today, and no the USA must not win the match today, you crazy ppl making the site! ;)

damaged
12-04-2004, 02:50 PM
this is from the vamosrafael.com messageboard. it's the webmistress' (Susan)report from Sevilla. i don't know how many of you are viewers there, so i'll just post part of it here.

Most of the Americans in our group had never heard of Nadal, and really thought that Andy would win. I was skeptical because, unlike them, I´ve seen Rafa play many times, especially on clay. But even I was stunned by how well Rafa played. He was amazing.

Andy´s first serve wasn´t working very well, and if it had been, the match could have changed. Especially if Andy could have won the third set TB. But Rafa was frustrating the heck out of him, returning his serves without any problem, and passing him left and right. He´s such a complete player, and he exposed all of Andy´s weaknesses. It was something to see, and I was happy for Rafa, but I did hope the score would be 1-1 at the end of the day, to make things more interesting. Just hope Bob and Mike can keep things alive through tomorow.

When we got there, it was as if we were stepping out into a Hollywood premiere. There was a crowd at the entrance to the hotel, and the police were controlling them. We weren´t sure if we could get into the hotel, but we had been invited, and I asked an officer if we could go in, and he said, si. So we went in.

There were a few people milling around, so we got a glass of wine, and sat down in the lobby. Tommy Robredo was there, chatting to some folks and hanging out with this little boy.

Fernando Verdasco went by -- Joanie is quite taken with him.

In a little bit, we saw flash bulbs going off, and Joanie told me Rafa was coming in. More like running in. He seemed very uncomfortable with all the attention and was trying to get to the elevator, although he did pause for a photo or two. I tapped him on the shoulder, and he finally looked at me. And I handed him the gift -- which is in a Christmas bag -- and told him it was from the website. He seemed to understand, and said, thank you, thanks. And he went into the elevator, holding the bag. Mission accomplished!

I called Carlos, who invited us up to his room. But I told him that we got to the hotel at about the same time as Rafa, and that I gave him the gift. He said, perfect! And I thanked him for his efforts, and wished the team the best - as if they need it.

So we decided to finish our wine and then head out to dinner. Tommy came by, and Joanie wished him the best. He was very nice. A few minutes later, JC Ferrero sprinted through. These guys are in a hurry to get to the elevator!

Just as we were getting ready to leave, Rafa came down. He was in a red long-sleeve shirt and white shorts, and was just kind of bouncing around the lobby. Don´t know why he was there. But Joanie, who had brought her camera -- and got some nice photos of Rafa when he first came in -- said that she thought I should get a photo with Rafa. I told her I have one, but she said, not in Seville.

So she went over to Rafa and asked him if he would take a photo with Susan. He looked at me and said, oh, yeah, yeah. And she took the photo, which is really nice. We both look pretty good, if I do say so myself. And Rafa said bye or something like that, and continued bouncing around the lobby. He is one happy boy!

And although we are disappointed the USA isn´t in a stronger position, we were happy for him, too. And Joanie has decided that he is one gorgeous man. And he is. That was the first time she had seen him play, and I think he now has another fan.

soso
12-04-2004, 04:46 PM
yepp

ataptc
12-04-2004, 05:01 PM
cool report :)

crimson
12-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Rafa :hug: Congratulations on his great win over Roddick, and on being part of this winning Davis Cup team. :D

Ti-Anne
12-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Oh yes, Baby deserves it soooooo much, I'm so happy for him and all the Armada !!!SPAIN RULES !!!!!! :worship: :bigclap: :clap2: :yeah:

User id 7816
12-05-2004, 02:09 PM
once again, congrats Rafael, for your 1st DC!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :bounce: :woohoo:

soso
12-05-2004, 03:24 PM
campéon Rafalet !!

damaged
12-05-2004, 04:05 PM
a tread in GM says that Rafa is the youngest DC champion ever!! so that is another accomplishment he can add onto his resume.

ataptc
12-05-2004, 04:51 PM
rafa played really well! I just love his big heart and am happy he won his first davis cup at such a young age :)

*Ljubica*
12-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Congratulations to Rafa and to the Spanish Team -I am sure there will be many more victories in Rafa's career :worship:

knight_ley
12-06-2004, 02:06 AM
:worship: congrats rafa and everyone else!! :kiss:

liptea
12-06-2004, 02:19 AM
w00 h00!

chocc0
12-06-2004, 02:59 AM
YAY GO RAFA AND THE SPAINSH TEAM!!!! they saved me a lot of tears !

Eruwen
12-06-2004, 10:12 AM
:woohoo: Good job Rafa!! :yeah: He looked so happy :)

soso
12-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Hello

I don't understand what said Rafa said during the interview of TVE yesterday night ??

and i think Tommy has said a joke somebody can explain me ?

thanks

Carlita
12-06-2004, 08:03 PM
:eek: OMG the cartoonists HAVE been busy! :eek:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

-ernie-
12-06-2004, 09:13 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
is that supposed to be carlos or rafa?!?! :eek: BTW i am new here, i have always been a huge fan of Rafael!

Chloe le Bopper
12-06-2004, 09:17 PM
LOOOLLL! And I thought that the "Massu looks like Jesus" comment in GM was the best thing that I'd seen all day :lol:

Carlita
12-06-2004, 09:22 PM
is that supposed to be carlos or rafa?!?! :eek: BTW i am new here, i have always been a huge fan of Rafael!

:wavey: Hi Noodely!

Well, I think it is Rafa....with a Moya tattoo! hahaha! I haven't read the article that goes with it yet....

Looks like Rafa..... doesn't it?! In a silly way,.... :rolleyes:

-ernie-
12-06-2004, 10:08 PM
lol, yea it does. where is the article?

Carlita
12-06-2004, 10:09 PM
lol, yea it does. where is the article?

In one of the Spanish newspapers I bought today :)

-ernie-
12-06-2004, 10:10 PM
oh ok thanks, i live in the US though, how unfortunate.

Carlita
12-07-2004, 06:55 AM
oh ok thanks, i live in the US though, how unfortunate.

You don't get foreign papers in the US?! :confused:

Today he's in one where he poses with a girl who wears some sparkling wings and bodypaint :rolleyes:

:angel: such a good boy, our Rafa :devil: ;)

chocc0
12-07-2004, 07:08 AM
Lady Carlita they put crap all in foreign papers

Carlita
12-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Lady Carlita they put crap all in foreign papers

Most papers are crap, but there's nothing wrong with this pic or something. Just Rafa at the Davis Cup party...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Eruwen
12-07-2004, 03:53 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Omg are you kidding me??!! It's horrible! :eek:

Carlita
12-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Omg are you kidding me??!! It's horrible! :eek:

I wish I was kidding......... :rolleyes: ;)

Eruwen
12-07-2004, 06:00 PM
I wish I was kidding......... :rolleyes: ;) Yeah I know, it was just a general statement :lol:

sseemiller
12-16-2004, 04:22 AM
Great info here. Gracias!

Emi, may I use the translation of the interview on the vamosrafael.com site? I'd appreciate it.

Also the Hurricane Nadal montage is great? Did someone here make that.

Thanks. :D

~EMiLiTA~
12-16-2004, 11:16 AM
lol I can't remember which interview you're talking about, but sure, go for it!