Guille and his new coach! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guille and his new coach!

iloveguille
11-10-2004, 03:51 AM
Guille just wrote again in his web site that his new coach is Josep Perlas from Spain. Check it out at www.gcoria.com!

iloveguille
11-10-2004, 03:53 AM
The new message from Guille:

"Hello everyone once again".

"I would have liked for you to learn this news from myself first, but these things always leak to the press. So this is more like a confirmation: Spaniard Josep Perlas is my new coach".

"I chose Josep for a number of reasons. In the first place, I have a great relationship with him since we know each other. I think he is a nice person, and that is very important".

"Secondly, he is a hard worker, who has been very successful, and those results back his work up for themselves. So I expect to accomplish my lifetime goals: To win Roland Garros, be the number one player of the World and help Argentina to win the Davis Cup".

"This is a new experience for me. I am happy and I can't wait to start working with Josep. My preparation for the 2005 season will begin in December, here in Bacelona".

"The fact that I will be working with him doesn't mean that I will move to Spain. I guess I will be flying back to Argentina as usual. That is why I will hire an Argentine physical trainer. His name is the only one left to decide".

"Therefore, my working team is almost complete: Perlas will be my coach, Dr. Angel Cotorro my physician, Marcelo Senolini my trainer and Leonardo Seiref my Psychologist".

"Well, there is not much more to say for the moment. As I said before, I am happy and I will be writing you again from Houston, to let you know what my chances are and analysing my opponents in the Master".

"Big hug to all of you".

Guille

Lynne
11-10-2004, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the article.. :wavey: Anyway, has Josep Perlas coached any other player before this??

psichogaucho
11-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the article.. :wavey: Anyway, has Josep Perlas coached any other player before this??

Carlos Moya and Albert Costa
Regards from Pampa, Psichogaucho

iloveguille
11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
My son's coach who's from Spain told me that Josep is also Captain of Spain Davis Cup team.

Pancakesong
11-10-2004, 03:22 PM
and now he will help the argentinian team win??

do you have a son?:D

ataptc
11-10-2004, 03:24 PM
thanks iloveguille! Will Josep follow him to Houston?

alita
11-11-2004, 08:35 AM
My son's coach who's from Spain told me that Josep is also Captain of Spain Davis Cup team.
Thanks iloveguille! :hug:
yeah, like Anna ask, do you really have a son? :angel:

iloveguille
11-11-2004, 02:15 PM
Yes, I do and I hope he will be the next El Mago! Don't know if Josep will accompany Guille to Houston or not but he's been with Guille a month now according to my son's coach who's also a good friend of Moya's. Pancakesong, He's Spanish Captain so he will look after Spanish Davis Cup team not the Argentinian team...

LubiG
11-11-2004, 03:16 PM
I wonder who will coach the Argie team next davis cup...

I'm definetly glad to hear he's still gonna live in Argentina!! :) (even thou I won't...) :bigcry:

Pancakesong
11-11-2004, 09:41 PM
are you gonna leave argentina? why?
where do you live at the moment in argentina?

Deco
11-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Yes, I do and I hope he will be the next El Mago! Don't know if Josep will accompany Guille to Houston or not but he's been with Guille a month now according to my son's coach who's also a good friend of Moya's. Pancakesong, He's Spanish Captain so he will look after Spanish Davis Cup team not the Argentinian team...

how old is your son? :D

Guille's Girl
11-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Nope, not gonna be with Guille until after DC is over this year ja.

LubiG
11-16-2004, 12:22 AM
are you gonna leave argentina? why?
where do you live at the moment in argentina?

I live in Buenos Aires.. and yeap, i'm leaving for Texas :sad:

Guille's Girl
11-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Cool! Then you'll be close to....me....nevermind. I'm gonna be in college :sad:

alita
11-16-2004, 01:06 AM
Oww! College is great, isnt it? :banana:
When saara?