Wow Gaudio has fans?? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wow Gaudio has fans??

Sandra
11-09-2004, 05:52 PM
I haven't heard of a gaudio fan till now???What do u like at him that he has to get till 8-6 to win a match with a player that can't serve????
Sorry for beeing so mean but....It's Gaudio

Choupi
11-10-2004, 06:13 AM
I haven't heard of a gaudio fan till now???What do u like at him that he has to get till 8-6 to win a match with a player that can't serve????

Dear Sandra!

I wouldn't like to be so mean myself but... Do you have so little respect for a player you don't like to think he should not have supporters? It's not coz YOU think that he's won a match coz his opponent couldn't serve that it's what really happened. If you DO want to know about this, sbdy here would certainly be glad to send you a copy of the match! So that you can check this!!!!!! ;)

Don't have much time now to go on this. Will certainly talk to you later! Unless others do so before... :D

Action Jackson
11-10-2004, 06:14 AM

Funny troll, you must be bored. :)

Marc Rosset is Tall
11-10-2004, 06:18 AM

Is it my fault that you have as many brains in your head as Coria does Grand Slam titles?

YulBrynnerWasBald
11-10-2004, 08:27 AM

Repeat after me three times. I am stupid and need help, once you have done that, then you will be able to move forward.

Why? Here is why. I don't give a crap whether you like a player or not, it's like I don't like Roddick or many others, but they have fans and it's their choice to support them.

Do I ask yourself, why are you lacking in intelligence? If you really wanted to know the answer to this question, it's very easy to find the answer, and a hint to the answer it's on this message board somewhere.

Choupi
11-10-2004, 08:33 AM
Hi Sandra, I'm back. With 1 question. What do you exactly mean when you write "it's Gaudio"?

I'm not as sarcastic and mean as those in the msgs up above :p but I really do feel that you're totally lacking respect towards the player but also towards those who have made the choice to support him. I don't care that you don't like him as a player. You can as well deny his abilities as a player. You're free to think whatever you like. Anyway I find it irrespectful and offending to be qualified by you as some "useless" supporter coz "it's Gaudio". :confused:

And no doubt my feeling about it is shared by many of other Gaudio's fans! And I think you should be more carefull about what you say. You have the right to express your opinion. But try not to be offending in denying that one player is worth supporting. Coz I think that not ALL Gaudio's fans will be as open-minded as I've been with you so far. And I wouldn't like it to be offending to you in return.

Well that's only MY opinion. ;) :D

Choupi
11-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Funny troll, you must be bored. :)

Yeah GWH! I hope for her you're right... ;)

FryslanBoppe
11-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Sandra,

Coria trolling season is over and who won the 2004 RG title, and no amount of crying, whining and whatever crap you are trying to start, will change this.

MeluG
11-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Sandra...sorry but yes it's Gaudio, the winner of a grand slam, the best one: Roland Garros. Too bad, you have no tennis knowledgement. I wonder if the player you mention in your signature knows what winning a gs is :)

Gaston
12-28-2004, 04:56 PM
At Sandra. gaudio is such a sympa player so your statements are total stupid and I think you should go away in this forum.

Vamos Gaston.

Roland Garros Winner 2004 and 2005?:)

Choupi
12-28-2004, 08:02 PM
Roland Garros Winner 2004 and 2005?:)

But who knows?... ;)

joeb_uk
01-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Wow sandra seems a really funny girl

Washa Koroleva
01-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Haha! This topic is awesome.
I love Gaudio coz he's as funny as you ;). 2 Jokers :p

taysbest
01-27-2005, 12:00 PM
Haha! This topic is awesome.
I love Gaudio coz he's as funny as you ;). 2 Jokers :p

Good one Washa!!

*Ljubica*
02-25-2005, 02:36 PM
:haha: Just came across this thread for the first time - haven't had such a good laugh in ages! Though good to see the troll never came back after her first post. VAMOS GASTON!!!!

sigmagirl91
02-25-2005, 02:38 PM
You're right. I need a really good laugh. Where'd the Coria troll go?

oneandonlyhsn
08-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Hater

sigmagirl91
08-20-2005, 11:21 AM
That person has since disappeared-and rightfully so. What a waste of posting effort this thread was. It must have taken all the brain cells this person had left to make it all happen. :rolleyes:

virm_coria
12-08-2005, 08:30 PM
I think that's ok if u gauidio's fans love him because he won RG, but in fact, he didn't won... Coria lost, and that's the reality !

*Ljubica*
12-09-2005, 02:32 PM
I think that's ok if u gauidio's fans love him because he won RG, but in fact, he didn't won... Coria lost, and that's the reality !

:rolleyes: Welcome foolish and deluded new troll :devil:

Choupi
12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
:eek: Were you hibernating? Considering how old this story is, I hope you've had a great rest. :)

sigmagirl91
12-09-2005, 03:00 PM

You win the Buffoon of the Year Award. Where may we drop this award, on your head or....on your head? :o

reiko
12-09-2005, 04:14 PM
I feel sorry for Coria fans. I think some rude comments by a few Coria fanatics have contributed to/fortified negagive publicity of Coria (and his fans) enough by now.

To those stupid Coria fanatics, you may keep on whining until Coria wins RG - but then please do so in your own place. Hope you will not have to end up whining for the rest of your life.

sigmagirl91
12-09-2005, 06:36 PM
I don't feel sorry for 'em, Reiko. You'd think that after one year of bitching, whining, and groaning, they'd all forget and move on. As you can tell, someone hasn't.

napki
12-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Apart from not knowing much about Gaudio as a player to get him on my fave list, i find myself wanting to know about him less and less only by reading pots like these.
Getting to 30k post mark doesn't make you superior, sigmagirl91, and this is not Gaudio forum.

*Ljubica*
12-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Apart from not knowing much about Gaudio as a player to get him on my fave list, i find myself wanting to know about him less and less only by reading pots like these.
Getting to 30k post mark doesn't make you superior, sigmagirl91, and this is not Gaudio forum.

No it is not the Gaudio Forum - but neither is it the Coria Forum - it is a daft thread started by someone a long time ago who wanted to bash Gaudio - all sigmagirl and others are doing is reacting to that bashing by supporting their favourite player. Personally - I thought this thread had died a death about a year ago until a Coria troll recently decided to resurrect it :rolleyes: As Reiko says - there are lots of great Coria fans around (many on this Board) - but their reputation is coloured by the blinkered idiots who can't forget a match over a year and a half ago. Fact is - Gaston won and Coria lost - not because he was injured but because he was cramping, and cramp is NOT an injury - just a loss of conditioning - almost certainly due to nerves. At the end of the day - whether they like each other or not - both Coria and Gaudio have put the past behind them so they can at least be civil to each other when playing in DC etc - so why can't the few bitter Coria fans that bear grudges do the same - just grow up and move on?

napki
12-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Maybe you should explain me what your version of troll means so that next time i'll ignore the posts mentioning it, or why do you even care what such trolls say if this is such an old topic? Before you get started, i agree this topic is too old, that's not the reason i posted here. I wonder why you and others get so excited to tread on someone who just joined the forum and obviously wasn't here to post his/her opinion a year ago.

I don't question Gaudio's right for having the trophy, in the end he's the one who won it, fair and square. I didn't post anything to discuss it or ask what others think of it because people usually don't get much patience with something that was talked about already and this topic was probably a heated debate.

That's being said, there's a difference between saying that something isn't important enough to be discussed, and making fun of others in front of them. It's called good conduct. :angel:

sigmagirl91
12-10-2005, 01:43 AM

Shut up, shut up, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!! My post count is not an issue here.
We're only responding to the idiocy of the freakshows that have come here of late. Now, if you want me to start on you, then fine....bring it on, bud. And what good reason would you have to read "pots"?

napki
12-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Shut up, shut up, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!! My post count is not an issue here.
We're only responding to the idiocy of the freakshows that have come here of late. Now, if you want me to start on you, then fine....bring it on, bud.
Thanks for clarifying my point. :help:

I rest my case.

And what good reason would you have to read "pots"?
i'm "new" here, curious what is this place's got to offer ;)
(i saw this thread only few days ago when it was brought to life, again)

lau
12-11-2005, 11:37 AM
:retard: No need to explain... I rest my case :angel: :p

:retard: not only for knowing what´s "the reality" :rolleyes: , but for bringing this back to life

sigmagirl91
12-11-2005, 06:48 PM
I rest my case.

That you're an idiot? Way to go, dude.

i'm "new" here, curious what is this place's got to offer ;)
(i saw this thread only few days ago when it was brought to life, again)

So you decided to join the party. Get in line, buffoon #2.

virm_coria
12-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Is there any problem with bringing a thread back to life? I post when i want to post, I don't care the day it was open. but I better keep my comments to myself, there's no point in writing here

sigmagirl91
12-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Is there any problem with bringing a thread back to life? I post when i want to post, I don't care the day it was open. but I better keep my comments to myself, there's no point in writing here

OK, bye. :rolleyes:

lau
12-16-2005, 10:24 PM
:rolleyes: If you bring shitty threads back to life I have the choice of giving you the :retard: smilie. And you have no point honey :wavey:

shotgun
12-16-2005, 11:55 PM
Wow.. Gaudio has fans!!!???

;)