Greatest Points by the 2012 USO Champion at the Open [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Greatest Points by the 2012 USO Champion at the Open

MuzzahLovah
10-03-2012, 07:24 PM
:worship: 5LAsSZdJatU&feature=player_embedded :worship:

Fujee
10-03-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9HR2D.gif

TigerTim
10-03-2012, 08:36 PM
brilliant from the dumblane dynamo

Moozza
10-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Fantastic video. A great chance for everyone to pay their respects to Slamray, player of 2012, in this thread.

GSMnadal
10-03-2012, 09:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9HR2D.gif

:lol:

Yeah, a highlight reel watching Murray. No thank you. As if watching him live isn't painful enough.

hipolymer
10-03-2012, 09:04 PM
More like luckiest slam champion ever. Should have lost against Lopez. Should have lost against Cilic. Should have lost against Nole.

Moozza
10-03-2012, 09:10 PM
More like luckiest slam champion ever. Should have lost against Lopez. Should have lost against Cilic. Should have lost against Nole.

All that matters is this: didn't lose against Lopez. Didn't lose against Cilic. Didn't lose against Nole. Didn't lose against anyone.

hipolymer
10-03-2012, 09:16 PM
All that matters is this: didn't lose against Lopez. Didn't lose against Cilic. Didn't lose against Nole. Didn't lose against anyone.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm gonna leave it at this: Murray did nothing special to win this slam. He didn't perform any better than he did at Wimbledon, or at AO this year (in fact he was better at AO and still lost). So the only logical conclusion is that no one else showed up.

orangehat
10-03-2012, 09:20 PM
:spit: at the title

Moozza
10-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm gonna leave it at this: Murray did nothing special to win this slam. He didn't perform any better than he did at Wimbledon, or at AO this year (in fact he was better at AO and still lost). So the only logical conclusion is that no one else showed up.

So Murray ncan win slams without playing his best?

What a boss this Murray. Imagine if he does play his very best at all the slams next year...:drool:

TigerTim
10-03-2012, 09:21 PM
:lol:

Yeah, a highlight reel watching Murray. No thank you. As if watching him live isn't painful enough.

:haha: says the Nadull fan :spit:

Cereal Killer
10-03-2012, 09:22 PM

Pretty much means everyone else sucks, no? :cool:

EliSter
I wont bother to look at it but i bet it involved wind and pushing.

hipolymer
So Murray ncan win slams without playing his best?

What a boss this Murray. Imagine if he does play his very best at all the slams next year...:drool:

His very best was at AO this year. Even if he won that match against Nole he would have gotten his ass handed to him by Nadull.

GSMnadal
10-03-2012, 09:23 PM
:haha: says the Nadull fan :spit:

Most exciting player ever to grace the game

Murray Mint
10-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Ooooh I can almost taste the bitterness :lol: Funny how no-one ever says Federer should have lost to Benneteau at Wimbledon or anything like that. The lesson is, it's best of 5 sets.. :rolleyes: The childish arguments of grown men on here never cease to amaze! And I'd like to express something in terms you can understand now - may I invite you haters to read my signature. Read it and weep. :sad:

Moozza
10-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Ooooh I can almost taste the bitterness :lol: Funny how no-one ever says Federer should have lost to Benneteau at Wimbledon or anything like that. The lesson is, it's best of 5 sets.. :rolleyes: The childish arguments of grown men on here never cease to amaze! And I'd like to express something in terms you can understand now - may I invite you haters to read my signature. Read it and weep. :sad:

Very well put.

It is simple to understand. In slams, to win the match you have to win 3 sets. Berdych, Lopez and djokovic never managed to do that while Murray did. Get over it haters.

Cereal Killer
10-03-2012, 09:38 PM
His very best was at AO this year. Even if he won that match against Nole he would have gotten his ass handed to him by Nadull.

If you say so. The thing is, Murray actually has a pretty good record against Nadal on hard courts. And it's 2-2 in hard court slams... Doesn't sound too unconvincing to me.

Besides, if that had happened I would have been happy either way.

TigerTim
10-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Most exciting player ever to grace the game

Agreed. If your other favourite sport is mud wrestling

Kat_YYZ
10-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Murray forum

Sham Kay
10-03-2012, 10:07 PM

Hey, you're right. He should have won both Wimbledon and AO. I suppose he'll have to settle with the USO as a consolation prize

yuri27
10-03-2012, 11:36 PM

I'd say his best slam was actually AO 2010 (look at how he beat Nadal there).
But he was unlucky to face a Federer who probably played his best GS final (yes i'm serious saying that, i think that he played perhaps even better than in his USO 2004 final against Hewitt).